[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lets make another SEA thread because there isn't enough.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 20

File: CAM00309.jpg (1MB, 1944x2592px) Image search: [Google]
CAM00309.jpg
1MB, 1944x2592px
All SEA related things can go here if it be stories, pics, or explanations
>>
File: funtimestobehad.png (1MB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
funtimestobehad.png
1MB, 960x720px
Here are some hookers I had sex with.

>InB4 "girl" yes they are women.
>>
>>1143094

When were you in Pattaya?

I spent 6 weeks there in 2012, wondering how much it has changed
>>
>>1142728
4 isn't enough?

>>1143094
how much did it cost?
>>
>>1143135
>>1143137

This was taken about 6 months ago and face value the go go girls are usually about 2000 baht, but that is if you just walk in and try to get a girl without talking to her for more then 5 mins.
>>
>>1143094
Nice, anon. Tell us more about these two. I like their flat stomachs.
>>
>>1143185
So 4000 baht for both?
>>
File: isacute.png (227KB, 229x445px) Image search: [Google]
isacute.png
227KB, 229x445px
>>1143281
I did too, they were a lot of fun and the mama-san there was really chill with me. I had them for 2 hours and was one of the best times I had in Pattaya, I am definitely going back. The one on the right of the picture gave me a bunch of hickeys so I that was pretty cool, I have more pics but since this is /trv/ I can't post them but I will post the PG stuff. This next pic is my favorite girl and I had her for 2 days.

>InB4 "you are going to catch something" I do this every yeah, yes I am safe, and I get checked every 4 months to see if i have anything, No I don't have anything.
>>
File: favorite.jpg (2MB, 4000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
favorite.jpg
2MB, 4000x3000px
>>1143284
Yeah and a 500 baht bar fee, I probably could have gotten it cheaper If i really tried but I really wanted those girls.

>here is another pic from my vacation.
>>
>>1143482
Do you know how old they are?

Are the bar girls/dancers usually young or old?
>>
>>1143482
>I have more pics but since this is /trv/ I can't post them but I will post the PG stuff

So get your tail over to /s/ or /hc/ with them! You wouldn't happen to be Randall, btw, would you?
>>
>>1143490
Randall? kek no, has some anon been using my OC?
>>
>>1143486
It varies but for the most part they are pretty young, but not in the sense that they are children. In my experience Pattaya has the most younger girls and Bangkok has some slightly older to middle age women. But that could have just been the area I was in at the time.
>>
Is doing a few days in HK, flying to Chiang Mai and then traveling down to Bangkok (maybe a day or two in Sukhothai, and then through to Cambodia (Siem Reap, Phnom Penh, and Sihanoukville too much for 4-5 weeks? Thinking of going in February.

I find myself having a tough time planning to do to little with doing too much. I've got airline miles with United so I can fly use open jaws and stopovers so i do want to take advantage of going to as many places as possible.
>>
File: ning.jpg (121KB, 764x1024px) Image search: [Google]
ning.jpg
121KB, 764x1024px
>>1143500
No, not these pics, but a while back on /s/ a guy named Randall posted a bit. A pg one for reference
>>
>>1143867
Holly shit she's a cutey.
>>
>>1143944
I'll post a pic of her in "civilian" clothes tomorrow
>>
>>1143948
please do, Is she a bar girl by chance?
>>
>>1143951
yes
>>
>>1142728

Anyone know where i can buy some more 'modern' antiques in Laos/Cambodia?

Went to Bulgaria last winter and went to the flea market and the tourist shops near Nevsky cathedral, loved the like used communist and ww2 memorabilia, bought a lot of it and love it. Also been to Dan Sinh market in Vietnam and loved that too, although i know, most of the stuff there is (probably) not authentic.

Looking for something similar in Laos & Cambodia, interested in like used stuff from WW2, Indochina wars, Vietnam war & various political moments throughout the times in the past 100 years. I normally buy badges, coins, hats, pins & other smallish items (like bottles and lighters).

Desperate to find somewhere that sells this kind of stuff, dont mind if it is mainly reproduction like Dan Sinh tbqh, but just somewhere that sells it.

Also if anyone knows where i can buy coins in Laos from the modern Lao PR era, i'd also be interested in that, specifically their commemorates.
>>
File: 20160716_204803.jpg (1MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20160716_204803.jpg
1MB, 3264x1836px
>>1143969
In Bulgaria, the Soviet stuff in General is authentic, because there's a lot of it lying around and nothing to do with it. The Bulgarian M35 helmets are authentic, I have reservations about the German stuff. I've seen some fakes there. Military surplus stores in general are popular here because if recent army cutbacks, so everything was stolen from barracks found it's way to the flea market. I always recommend the Soviet-era camo, because it's a direct descendant of the Waffen SS camo patterns.
>>
>>1143969
Sometime Cambodia expat here.
Not sure how much is still around in Cambodia, but I guess Russian Market in Phom Penh might have something.

They basically have a very vague connection to the past. Not really into old stuff. Besides, the Vietnam era wars and the KR did not leave much behind apart from black PJ's and bom shrapnel.
>>
File: ning 2.jpg (352KB, 1529x2048px) Image search: [Google]
ning 2.jpg
352KB, 1529x2048px
>>1143867
>>1143948
>>1143951
>>
>>1143094
>>1143483

Why do you censor your face?
Well, then again flying to Thailand in order to pay for sex sounds pretty pathetic alright
>>
how do you tell girls apart from traps in thailand?
>>
File: 1453855360985.gif (165KB, 500x454px) Image search: [Google]
1453855360985.gif
165KB, 500x454px
>>1144160
Kek, there is always one of you huh, so whats it like up on that pedestal you put yourself on? Also I'm guessing you only bang 10/10 models and afterwards they pay your right? Grow up m8, different strokes for different folks.
>>
File: 1455664208694.jpg (129KB, 480x401px) Image search: [Google]
1455664208694.jpg
129KB, 480x401px
>>1144168
You ask them. That's literally it, they're not trying to trick you or anything.
>>
>>1144168
Not hard, can be for a newbie. But nothing to worry about because they aren't "traps". No one will try to trick you into thinking their a woman when they aren't. If you are trying to do a casual pick up at the mall or bar, I reckon there may be some slight embarassment on your part when they reveal, depending on your temperment. And as far as pay for play, there are ladyboy bars.

You aren't going to "accidentally" hook up with a ladyboy or not find out until you get to your room. The ones who say that were drunk and didn't give a fuck at the time
>>
>>1144153
Cutie, I know you said these are some other anons pics but have you ever been to SEA? I love hearing peoples stories about it.
>>
>>1143948
>civilian

You're either prior or current Navy huh?
>>
Is it safe to walk around with a gold chain or is it just asking for trouble?
Ps: I'm 33 y-o and pretty big (steroids)
>>
>>1144200
I leave my gold at home when I travel now, and my expensive watches. I don't need to impress a single person overseas (if it's not business of course) if it means I might get targeted or noticed. Your simple gold item is worth your life to someone who wants it. So, it's silver jewelry, maybe an unusual link chain or chunky ring, semi-precious or basic, or costume jewelry (female) like glass or tortoise beads.

Wear a retro 80's watch like a Casio calculator watch, in fashion at the moment, but cheap as shit. Or wear your apple watch disguised as a Casio!!
http://www.popularmechanics.com/technology/apps/a15710/turn-your-apple-watch-into-the-casio-calculator-watch-it-really-is/
>>
>>1144200
Not a good Idea to do that anywhere outside your own country as a general rule of thumb.
>>
I have 5 facial piercings and and dyed hair (green at the moment). Will I get frowned upon by the locals or something?
Ps: my clothing is still somewhat normal and clean
>>
>>1144200
In Thailand, no problem. But if you are coming from the USA your gold will likley look dull compared to the high karats Thai's like
>>
>>1144188
Marine, actually

>>1144184
I have stories littered throughout all these threads for years at this point
>>
>>1144217
why the fuck do you have 5 facial piercings, i swear people are so fucking retarded, there is no excuse for fucking your face up like that. Of course the locals will look down on you like the weirdo you are just like everywhere else in the world.
>>
>>1144232
Ohhhh... your mommy or job doesn't allow tattoos or piercings? That's too bad!

Ps: wouldn't it be awesome if every single human on this planet dressed identically with the same accessories and haircut?
>>
>>1144217
Depends on the city and country
>>
File: FB_IMG_1456582336015.jpg (122KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1456582336015.jpg
122KB, 960x960px
>>1144217
>>
>>1144228
Neat
>>
>>1144236
>the world needs a little variety so I'm going to make myself look like a fucking retard

The fuck kind of logic is this?
>>
>>1144294
>make myself look like a fucking retard

Opinions are like assholes; everyone has one.
For example, I think beards or dreadlocks look fucking retarded, but hey, that's just my opinion and if you feel like rocking a fat beard, by all means go right ahead.
The difference between you and me is I keep those opinions for myself and won't judge others based on their appearance.
Neither should you, unless you keep a closed mind.

Just for the record, I'd like to point out I get MUCH more female attention with my piercings on. Plus it's not like a tattoo; I can take em off whenever I want
>>
File: 1449550496480.jpg (68KB, 1072x736px) Image search: [Google]
1449550496480.jpg
68KB, 1072x736px
This is a good thread, Jarhead-kun, please, post some more. Pics, stories, anything will do.
>>
I posted this in another thread but it reached bump limit

I'm planning on going to SEA after christmas and will stay for quite a while, probably 6+ months. I would like to see a vast majority of that region, though I am thinking Thailand would be the bulk of it. What would be the best place to fly into to start my trip? I'm looking for two things regarding my decision:
1. Price
I would like to save money where I can. Flying from the US to SEA as cheaply as possible would be nice, as I imagine getting around the different countries once I'm there will be fairly standardized

2. Accessibility for first time solo travelers.
I don't want to be thrust into something unfavorable for the sake of saving a few bucks. I'm looking to start off with an area fairly westernized and get more remote/adventurous as I become acclimated

With my limited research I am thinking Bangkok. Are there better/cheaper places to start?
>>
http://www.natal.space/brunei/
>>
>>1143483
19 year old with no life experience here. I'll be doing a solo trip to Pattaya and Japan relatively soon, but the only other traveling I've done in my life has been resort vacationing with my parents. After getting off the plane, how can I, with no connections in a brand new country have scenes like this? I'll be staying in hostels and getting to know the folks there, but other than that I don't know how I'll find a group to hang out with.
>>
>>1144379
Ah dude that's perfect, I don't know what to tell you about Japan because I was only there for deployment but I can totts help you with Thailand. The airport you will be flying into is in Bangkok and they know non-thai speakers come there and they cater to you pretty well. Just make sure you get your stuff and go to the ground level and get a cab. Please keep in mind that you can haggle with these guys on the price, I went stright to Pattaya from the airport via taxi and I paid 1000-1200 (about $30-$34 USD) baht for a 2 hour ride. They do have buses for cheaper but they take longer and I don't like buses. I wanted to party so I got a hotel right on Walking Street called the P.72 hotel. I was there for a week and it costed me about $130 USD for the entire week. People are really awesome in Thailand just keep your wits about you and don't act like Thailand is your own Disney land and you should be fine.

That pic is mine, just ask if you have any more questions.
>>
>>1144398
Thank you for the practical advice. This is a naive question but I'm anonymous so I'll ask, how can I find girls to hang out and party with. I'll be twenty by the time this trip comes around so getting alcohol shouldn't be a problem.
>>
File: GOPR2027.jpg (4MB, 4000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
GOPR2027.jpg
4MB, 4000x3000px
>>1144405
The alcohol shouldn't be a problem since Thais are really bad at guessing ages of people who are not Thai, and yeah it shouldn't be that hard to find girls to hang out with. What I did was found a bar girl and had her for the day and I was talking/hanging out with her friends anyway. At one point we decided to go to a club (which was pretty awesome and cheap). We all wound up hanging out all night, the pic is of a Arab run hookah bar it was a really really nice night for me.

>Here is a better pic of the girl I was with all night.
>>
>>1144405
You literally just have to talk to people, I go to bars because I like the groups that go there. The Thais are really chill people, just have fun.
>>
>>1144317
Yeah I proudly keep a closed mind, your appearance says a lot about you, and if a guy has heavy facial piercings first thing I think is that he is a fag, if he's not then I wouldn't trust him or his poor time preference and life choices. No one I know with a real job that doesn't involve serving coffee has them. Take my advice and get rid of that shit, any responsible person is going to look down on you, consciously or other wise.

And I do keep my opinions to myself, and judge others based on race and appearance on a daily basis.
>>
>>1144406
nice 6/10 bro
>>
>>1144409
Grow the fuck up already kiddo.
What are you, 20 y-o ?
>>
>>1144410
Well I liked her, she was a 10/10 to me.
>>
File: beard2.jpg (6KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
beard2.jpg
6KB, 160x160px
>>1144317
lmao you're a tard, I bet you get a lot of attention, you fucking sideshow freak
>>
>>1144421
Yeah I do get a lot of attention, which I sincerely crave since I barely got any growing up.

Why did you post a picture of dude with a faggot beard though?
>>
File: zu759xa9.jpg (141KB, 423x600px) Image search: [Google]
zu759xa9.jpg
141KB, 423x600px
>>1144409
>5 facial piercings
>heavy facial piercing

Picrelated is 5. You call that "heavy" ? You live in the country or something?
>>
>>1144409
>judge others based on race

/pol/ please go back to your countainment board and stay go
>>
File: 5bf.jpg (24KB, 600x398px) Image search: [Google]
5bf.jpg
24KB, 600x398px
>>1144232
>>1144294
>>1144409

"I have to pay for sex": the post
>>
File: 1464182038113.jpg (112KB, 750x1061px) Image search: [Google]
1464182038113.jpg
112KB, 750x1061px
>>1144317
>The difference between you and me is I keep those opinions for myself and won't judge others based on their appearance.

>>1144428
>Why did you post a picture of dude with a faggot beard though?

Go back to your safe space, you're not fit for the outside world.

>>1144431
You already assumed OP is white. Racist fuck. It seems to me that you and the other moron are both racists and secretly love beards by the fact that you're playing the denial game, you're already stage 2 cases, lmao.

Take the red pill anons, come out and play with us.
>>
Anyone been to Talawan? Thinking of going there for a bit over two weeks in February (good time to go?)
>>
>>1144528
>Talawan
I actually had to look that up, It's an Island in the Philippians. Do people go there? What is the draw in going to a specific island in the Philippians?
>>
File: WhatIshere.jpg (36KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
WhatIshere.jpg
36KB, 600x600px
>>1144528
>Talawan
Reason for going?
>>
>>1144529
>>1144530
damn Typo, meant Palawan lol
>>
>>1144532
Ah, have fun m8 enjoy the girls.
>>
>>1144535
are there girls there? I was mostly going there for the beaches, maybe to learn some diving
>>
>>1144536
Asian tourist attraction + beach = cute SEA girls
>>
>>1144490
Don't forget where you are faggot

Ps: you should leave this board, like really
>>
I'm going to thailand in December and wondered if it would be worth it to bring tenting supplies. How easy would it be for me to crash in a small 2 person each night compared to forking out the money for a hostel.

Would this be safe?
Is this illegal/looked down upon?
Would this even be a comfortable way of living?

I would mostly buy street food and go to restaraunts for the convenience factor. I would also stay in hostels every now and then for the social aspect and the showers.

>Tl;dr
Is it easy to camp in Thailand and should I bring a tent?
>>
>>1143560
pls respond
>>
>>1144537
Not really true in Palawan... the girls were totally lacking. Maybe in Puerto Princesa.
>>
>>1144689
palawan is probably the most provincial place n the philippines.

they're pretty attractive for being people that literally still live in grass huts

I imagine it's a lot easier to run afoul of people there, because it's so small though. not hte place I'd reccomend for mongering
>>
File: 1460749408508.png (258KB, 424x346px) Image search: [Google]
1460749408508.png
258KB, 424x346px
>>1144160
Oh please tell us more how morally superior your western philosophy is compared to everywhere else in the world.
>>
>>1144367
In planning a post-christmas SEA trip too, though limited to Vietnam/Cambodia. Only 3 weeks though.

Just wanna tag along for advice
>>
>>1144367
No, Bangkok is where you want to start. There are places cheaper, but harder to get around (Myanmar, Cambodia) and easier to get around, but more expensive (Singapore, Malaysia), but Thailand hits the sweet spot of price and value.
>>
>>1144367
Yes, absolutely Bangkok. Flights there are cheap and you'll be very surprised by how westernised, accessible and easy it is.
>>
>>1144405
Just talk to everyone and you'll have no problem. Girls, whether they are prostitutes or not, love to talk to white guys. Apps like Tinder are also brilliant.

As for transport, when you arrive in Bangkok airport (if it's Suvarnabhumi airport, which is the one most people fly to), you can follow the signs for the buses, and get a two-hour bus from the airport to Pattaya for a very cheap price. The buses come hourly.

Also, as a newbie traveller, you should download maps.me on your phone, it's a great way to ensure that you don't get lost (which also gives you more time and peace of mind to wander without fear of getting lost!). Enjoy yourself man, Pattaya is very touristy and westernised but it's a fantastic place to take your first 'exotic' trip!
>>
>>1145919
Lol.

Don't go to Pattaya if it's your first trip to Thailand. You can party, hang out with and fuck women easily in Bangkok. The touristy Pattaya is over populated, walking street is an excessively annoying Nana plaza/ so I cowboy, and for what's around Pattaya you'll get nice nature, parks and sea in hua hin or southern islands.
>>
How safe are the Philippines nowadays?

Two canadians got their heads chopped off by muzzies, don't feel like being the third one. Also all that talk about Duerte killing a bunch of ''drug dealers'' is turning me down.
Thread posts: 80
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.