[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Vacation for brownies

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: brown American.jpg (33KB, 468x331px) Image search: [Google]
brown American.jpg
33KB, 468x331px
I'm a hispanic american, grew up poor, but now I live comfortably as an adult and I want to vacation out of the US; something my family never did growing up. I don't speak Spanish but I'm very brown. I know it might seem a weird thing to bring up, but I'm very weary of traveling outside of the US.

I mean I WANT to travel to a different country every year or so, but since I'm an American but not white, how can I expect to be treated in other countries? Is this a good or bad thing? I'm a decently handsome guy, but will white ladies in other countries be down for the D? Will brown ladies in Latin countries laugh at me for not speaking Spanish? I'm fine with the laughing desu, I'm a sad excuse for a mexican american,but will it be a deal breaker for people? Will natives in most countries treat me favorably or like I get treated by a car dealer in a majority caucasian town?
>>
>>1142644
Wait. fuck, I thought I was on /g/ for a second. sorry.
>>
>>1142645
lol. It's cool that when you thought I was in the wrong place, you weren't a tool.
>>
>>1142642
I remember being in Norway with a manlet Mexican American and he bagged a tall blonde qt3.14 where his head rested comfortably on her bosom, while standing. I have seen Hispanics do fine in Asia as well, and in the Middle East with Asians. Also with Northern Europeans women at hostels and party destinations in SEA. That's the extent of my personal knowledge with Hispanics.
>>
>>1142647
Thanks. That's encouraging. Also, I'm kinda mex-american manlet height as well. 5'7"
>>
>>1142642
>thinly veiled sex tourism thread
What is it that works at home for someone trying to have sex with people, before marriage, casually, without you even living in the same town with the future of a possible relationship together? Is it that you look Mexican that it doesn't happen? Or something else? Think about that.
>>
>>1142655
I'm not exactly sure what your post means, though I'm not going to vacation for sex. I really just want to know know how I'd be treated. How I'm treated by women is one part of that equation. The year is 2016 and people have sex casually in their home towns. Also with the invention of motorized travel, they can go hours and hours away in any direction to find stray puss.

That said, I'm not looking for flings before marriage. I'm not even looking for marriage. Frankly, bitches be crazy and the only reason I have disposable income for potential travel is because I don't pursue relationships.

Now please don't derail this. Just reread the first post. I just want to know if there's any countries I should avoid or possibly if there are countries I'll likely be treated well so I can work towards planning some time off.
>>
as a Mexican-Mexican I can tell you that we do well with French and German girls, but then again i look more like a spaniard than the stereotypical mexican
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.