[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Prague

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: prague-008.jpg (1MB, 2880x1800px) Image search: [Google]
prague-008.jpg
1MB, 2880x1800px
Going to Prague with a friend for 4 days and wasn't sure which date to pick,is there a day/s in the week I should avoid?like I know some places in the world doesn't have their stores/museums and other places on a sunday or a saturday.
We are planning to visit bars,museums and other local sites and don't want to waste a day so please tell me which 4 days of the week we should pick.
>>
>>1142291
idk but once i cut open a blister while climbing a pole in prague while drunk and bled all over the Charles Bridge

and then I went to some bar that served out of a shipping container next to the river. It was great. Quiet, nice atmosphere. Met some cool people there.

Everyone hypes up the pub crawl in Prague but its not that great, unless you want to get drunk with 100+ random people.
>>
>>1142298
Kek nice story anon.
Anyone?
>>
>>1142291
Make sure the places that you are interested are actually open any day of the week. I was just in Prague and the National Museum is closed for renovations that will take years.

I was there for 4 days with my girlfriend and there was nothing that was closed on a specific day when we wanted to get in.

Keep in mind, the museums in Prague are generally shit.
>>
>>1142291
Well, there's the sabbath in the jewish quarter, so if that neighborhood and the museums (synagogue, kafta. etc) are on your list..plan around which day to do other things. I found out the hard way and missed about 3 things I wanted to do there.

You will notice there are quite a few churches that were once in use precommunism are now post communism sadly too numerous and therefore unused except for concerts, with only the bigger cathedrals being parish churches. They have amazing paintings and baroque treasures, all are ornately decorated, so don't walk past any without trying the door. So, the only way to see some of the treasures is to find the one day a week there might be a mass there, or pay for a concert, so check a calendar online for what you might want to see inside the dozen good ones. I recommend the infant prague church of course Church of our lady victorious which has a huge barogue garden next to it (with admission). The interesting solar system altar at the st salvador near the foot of the old town side of the charles bridge (affiliated with the college so you might get a student-led tour or see some jesuit history) is worth a little visit. St. Nicholas and about 3 other churches have huge pipe organs once played by mozart. Other than st. vitus in the castle district which is a must-see (don't need to see the vaults but do make it to the wenceslas sterling silver tomb covered in angels).

Far too many traditional restaurants/bars to recommend one. I would say Old Town has some higher prices, but you might enjoy some al fresco people watching for just a beer or some dessert to gaze at the watchtower crowds, but dine elsewhere such as in Mala Strana. There's has always been a good online presence for prague businesses, as well as english newspapers, so google some restaurant reviews for each days walking tour stops, seriously. Plan your drink stops for bathroom breaks as needed.

What can you skip? Wenscelas square, petrin hill.
>>
>>1142308
Id recomment the music museum if you are into it.
>>
>>1142309
>petrin hill
I was happy to have gone there but the skyline is quite unremarkable besides St. Vitus Cathedral.
>>
>>1142309
>>1142311
Thanks!
>>
>>1142309
If you really want to see some czech national treasures, go to sweden
>>
>>1142314
>I was happy to have gone there but the skyline is quite unremarkable besides St. Vitus Cathedral.
You get a good enough view from the castle lookout and the astronomical clock tower on the old town side, no need to devote more time to views by going out to the modern baby climbing sculpture petrin hill. It's why I said it was skippable, and for reasons that people really only need a short time in Prague and guides kind of make up more to do to make it seem like more is there. You can skip the zoo too,and the bone church popular side trip. But, both are lovely if you're there for an extended trip. I suggest Karlovy Vary is a warranted side trip, if you're there during the film festival of course (you just missed it) and intend to visit a spa. Feels like visiting Russia, because it's most popular with their tourists.
http://www.nytimes.com/2002/04/21/travel/a-spa-slacker-in-karlovy-vary.html?pagewanted=all
>>
>>1142432
great tips but since we're just staying for 4 days in prague how would you recommend us to spend our visit there?
wer'e both 19 and would like tips about prostitutes ,drugs ,bars etc.
>>
>>1142461
>prostitutes
Go to ShowPark
>>
>>1142463
I've read about it ,does anyone have any experience to share?how about street prostitutes?tried it before in Berlin and liked it
>>
>>1142482
You fucked street prostitutes in Berlin?
I would never trust them because there are no regulations so they might have diseases.

People have recommended ShowPark on /int/ before which is how I found out about it and it is totally fine.
>>
>>1142461
>both 19 and would like tips about prostitutes ,drugs ,bars etc.
My tips are not to get involved with organized crime, especially the Russian type, when it involves human trafficking and serious risk to yourself.

This forum is not NSFW. Your illegal behaviors aren't really allowed here.
>>
>>1142507
But Prostitution and drugs (small quantities) are legel in prague, not trying to do anything illegal nor do I plan to do anything with the Russians or Human trafficking.
Would love more tips regarding prostitutes(show park/street/other)
And information about drugs (nothing sketchy)
>>
>>1142515
He's just baiting you.
>>
>>1142463
>>1142505
how much should I expect to pay for a girl there? Mid-range, just standard PIV missionary position.
>>
>>1142524
Well I took it.
After some research im just more confused,is weed legel there or not?
Some places says it is ,some say you get a small fine some say you get a big fine
>>
>>1142690

Its decriminalised, not legal, quite different.

From memory, its an unenforced law in certain areas, but youd have to do some proper research on which areas its unenforced.
>>
>>1142693
I'm sorry but can you please explain what does that mean?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.