[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

moving

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: co.jpg (5MB, 4000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
co.jpg
5MB, 4000x3000px
I have saved up approximately $100k to move. I live on the east coast in a very busy area and want to move somewhere with legal weed and less stress. I am looking at CO, OR, and WA. I am also looking at NV and CA because they will be legal soon.

I want to buy a small house or a trailer. I can do my job on the computer so I do not care about job market. I want to live in a small town or countryside. I do not care about going to the bar or concerts or meeting anyone / having social life, I have been alone my whole life and I am always going to be alone.

Which of those States do you recommend for low cost of living and warm weather? Do you have any recommendations about buying a house / trailer for under $100k? Preferably under $60k. Thanks
>>
>>1142264
Recommend South Eastern Washington or North Eastern Oregon.
>Lots of farms, lots of small towns
>Cheap, if you pick oregon no sales tax, WA no state income tax.
>Lots of other stuff
>Hot as fuck in summer, rivers and lakes. Snow in winter, all seasons are pretty dang good here

any questions i can answer
>>
If you can do your job online why are you staying in the US? You can live cheaply, fuck better looking women, and have a more interesting life abroad.
>>
>>1142361
Sounds good, I want to avoid the income tax. I like hot weather, not a big fan of snow. Maybe next to the coast there is less snow? Where I live now it is about in the 90's most days, I actually love this weather. I want to keep my cost of living low, real low. I am ok with living in a trailer, or a really small house. I don't plan on having a family and I don't have people over. I don't care how the place looks. I don't care what's nearby, as long as there is a grocery store, that's really all I want.

>>1142392
I thought about it but I am probably too socially retarded to ever make it in another country. It would have to be an English speaking country, I can barely handle communication in English without fucking up and saying stupid things, so a different language would probably exasperate that problem. I am just a cowardly fuck, probably had too many bad things happen to me, makes me avoid anything adventurous. The idea of changing States scares the shit out of me but I need a change, I am definitely going nuts living here, doing what I am doing.

I don't care much about having an interesting life, I'm not cut out for that, and I am probably never going to have a relationship. Just being realistic here, it's probably not gonna happen. I just want a peaceful place with not much going on.
>>
>>1142406

Come on man. Moving to a new state in the U.S. is not going to be much different from where you are now.

$100K could have you doing some crazy things in beautiful, new and exciting places.

You should try New Zealand if you like mild seasons/ great outdoors/ good sea food etc. Plus you'd be somewhat near the Asia region which is cheap, easy to get the hang of, and fun.
>>
>>1142264
i feel you man.. may i ask you what your job is? i hear this a lot and always wonder
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.