[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anything i should know traveling as a black nigga to Rome?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

Anything i should know traveling as a black nigga to Rome?
>>
>>1141546
Please respond.
>>
I believe there are quite a few immigrants from Senegal and other places, as well as some expats living there, and some travellers. What do you want to know? I'm not black, but I can't think of anything specifically you'd have to watch out for.
>>
>>1141641
I'm American so i wonder how many black tourists most italians see, i don't really want to be stared at like Tokyo. Will I be one of the only black guys there besides african workers?

How are Italian women towards Black guys? I'm 6 feet plus and can pull attractive white girls in the US for what its worth
>>
Northern italian here.
The rule is: don't dress like a beggar or you will be mistaken for one. Not necessarily classy, just clothes that shows you will have spending power. Actually a lot of italian fancies black americans due to movies and basketball. You could get some racist comment from old farts, just ignore them.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ZeCFjlULYc
>>
>>1141686
thats a chick tho
>>
>>1141651
Like >>1141654 said. If you're doing the same tourist shit as other tourists, you'll just be one of them. No worries. Rome is for a decent part dependent on tourist revenue: they won't scorn you.
>>
>>1141651
I had a friend that banged a chick in the club parking lot in a Fiat, but that was on Sicily which Northern Italians act like is a whole different world, so I don't know if Rome would be the same.
>>
File: nDLfpRq.jpg (64KB, 750x927px) Image search: [Google]
nDLfpRq.jpg
64KB, 750x927px
>>1142269
>assblasted cumskin detected
>>
>It's a black guy in Europe thread that someone from /pol/ made to shitpost
>>
>>1142273
>black people don't travel to Europe
>>
>>1141654
>>1141906
Rome is nowhere near northern Italy what the fuck
>>
>>1143201
Compared to Sicily it is. It's all relative, man...
>>
>>1143240
Dumbest post ITT, being to the north of something doesn't mean Rome is part of northern Italy
>>
>>1141546
Just swear loyalty to the Emperor and you will be accepted as a Roman citizen, regardless of you not being Latin.
>>
>>1143341
No shitpost please
>>
>>1143201
> I had a friend that banged a chick in the club parking lot in a Fiat, but that was on Sicily which Northern Italians act like is a whole different world, so I don't know if Rome would be the same.
> that was on Sicily
> I don't know if Rome would be the same.

He didn't say Rome was in Northern Italy?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.