[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Speed Backpacking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 0

So I'm travelling a month to Europe on mid September. I'm planning on spending a week on major cities (Amsterdam, Berlin, Munich and Prague) and visiting neighboring cities from there.

On the last week, I'd like to visit the most in France, so I'll take a train from Prague to Strasbourg>Lyon>Toulousse>Mt. Saint Michel>Paris. I'll take a night bus from city to city to make the most of my time and I'll be spending one day in each city.

I had to drop Annecy and Carcassone from the list because I'll probably won't have enough time.

Anyone has experience doing this? I already know it's going to be exhausting af and that I won't get to know the cities very much but I feel that I need to make the most of my time on the last week.
>>
>>1141537
>Anyone has experience doing this?
Yeah.
Not fun and pretty stressful.
>>
>>1141537
>>but I feel that I need to make the most of my time on the last week.
I suggest you reconsider your definition of "make the most of my time".

Is it really rushing through various locations, seeing many places for a little time and stressing about not getting lost, not losing the bus/train, hoping not to get stuck in traffic/lines, getting frustrated because all these people blocking my way are making me waste my precious time and having an awful sleep?

Because that's normally what happens when you plan and decide to stick with too much for too little time. You'll get stressed with every little thing that could kill your planning, even a crowded street where you can't walk fast enough.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 0

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.