[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which Disney World hotel is the best hotel?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: disney-world-resort-map.jpg (93KB, 600x424px) Image search: [Google]
disney-world-resort-map.jpg
93KB, 600x424px
Which Disney World hotel is the best hotel?
>>
>>1141277
>Which Disney World hotel is the best hotel?
Resort disney-branded hotels get you the perks of early admission, some fast pass ride skipping stuff, reservation priorities at some of the tightest restaurants, frequent shuttles with airport transfers, and my personal favorite, an afternoon nap respite to put the feet up with the most minimal of hassle to return later for fireworks in the park. Some places like fort wilderness have fun experiences within the site like campfire movies.
https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/resort-hotels-benefits/
Non-resort branded hotels might get you a better room and clientele experience with the hotel itself at a savings. It might be filled with non-stupid people who didn't pay 4x the price for their room, have their own car to dine out.

Which do you want? Have you been before? Do you understand the differences of staying in Kississimee or Orando vs the disney brand? For Disney hotels, most people pick the hotel in order to stay near the park they most want to visit or the entertainment/mall later. It's a pretty big expansive property now overall and the shuttles add time to your day. They might not want to be like near Animal Kingdom if they have no intention of going there, for example.

Do you want your hotel to have the finest dining? Some kind of kiddie theme, or do you want to simulate traveling somewhere meaningful to you like Africa, upstate NY, hawaii, a big national park in the West, pick a theme and there's a place for that. The lowest end ones are garishly decorated versions of Days Inn, if we're honest (the music themes), at crazy prices for what you get, but the perks nonetheless. If you have people traveling with you or intend to do any cooking (like say you're going for a family reunion over a holiday), the villas simulate a vacation condo and come with golf courses tennis, choices of pools, multiple beds, pretty florida landscape views, and things you'd have in your second vacation home.
>>
>>1141277
Depends.
> the cheapest are the Pop resorts.
>Swan, Dolphin, and the Buena Vista are the luxury stuff
>Complimentary is not the cheapest, but it has it's perks
>Grand Floridian is luxurious, expensive, but has godly views of the park and can quickly take you there.

The things to check for is:
>Price
>Transportation (Some places have the monorail, which can best the buses and get to places, one has boats to epcot and Hollywood studios
>Dining
>Events if your into that sort of thing
>>
>>1141277
Hi OP, I work in one of the resorts at WDW.

Like the other anons mentioned, it depends what you're looking for when you stay there.
Are you more interested in going to the parks or doing activities at your resort?

If you just want the minimum of transportation and extra magic hours then I recommend a value resort (Pop, All Star, Art of Animation), these resorts are more motelish so your room won't be so amazing but you get the perks of staying at a Disney resort nonetheless.
Another thing to consider is if you care about the theme of your room/resort because each one is very different. Some resorts are better for guests with children than others.

If you stay at the Grand Floridian, the Contemporary, or the Polynesian then your resort is in the monorail path as opposed to taking the bus or a boat over to the Magic Kingdom. Of course these resorts are more expensive but offer a lot of resort recreation as well. However, for a lot of resort specific recreation (fitness clubs, lounges) you don't have to be staying that specific resort as long as your Magic Band (room key) are linked to one of the on property resorts.

In general the best deal is to go with a value resort if you don't mind an average and small room. Staff won't treat you any different if you're staying value or deluxe (unless you're VC) so if you want to save money I'd go with value.
>>
Staying at the All Star Movies Resort and it's currently packed to the brim with fucking Mexicans. I literally have no problem with them and grew up in that kind of culture, but it does feel trashy as fuck. Cholos walking around without shirts on, teenagers shoulder checking you, etc. Would not recommend, although it's probably better at other times of the year.
>>
>>1141918
Yeah it's the summer crowd now. And All Star is a value resort so a lot of the guests staying there will be "cheap"
Value resorts and moderate resorts also get booked by sports groups and convention guests, though the later are usually only in moderate resorts. These resorts can get noisy and crowded very frequently.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.