[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Conservative Areas in pot legal states

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: Oregon3.jpg (1MB, 3540x2323px) Image search: [Google]
Oregon3.jpg
1MB, 3540x2323px
So I have saved up enough of a nest egg for an escape to another state, I hate living in America's wang and want to move somewhere better. I am looking for more conservative areas in states where marijuana is legal. I have the issue where I enjoy occasionally smoking a doob but I also get hulk level angry at pronouns and microaggressions. So I am looking for an area where I can enjoy greenery without encountering such beasts on the streets. Does such an area exist or am I shit outta' luck if I am looking for a green friendly area that isn't massed with regressives?

Pic hopefully related, I like overcast skies and places with actual seasons.
>>
I don't get what you're trying to say, you wanna move to a conservative place that has weed ? that's like saying I want to go to a gay friendly muslim country
>>
>>1141212
Not really, I have a bunch of conservative friends that smoke. We see it like consuming alcohol, don't go over the top and don't make it your lifestyle and there is nothing wrong with it. I was just wondering if there was a right leaning area in legalized states that would be nice to live in. I mean I know the cities are dead and gone, but I grew up in a farming town so I don't even really like living in the city.
>>
>>1141202
You are going to love your new home on the colorado front range.
Gun loving libertarian pothead central up here.
Just do NOT wander onto someone elses property or you will get shot.
>>
>>1141220
That sounds/looks like a fantastic place, any specific areas to look at?
>>
Alaska. You could just look at a county by county map of the 2012 presidential election.
>>
>>1141223
Gilpin county.
If you need city time head down to Golden.
Stay the fuck out of Boulder or you would be unhappy.
>>
>>1141212
Theres nothing inherently not conservative about smoking weed.
>>
Anywhere to the east of the cascades in Washington or Oregon.

Wait until the ballot initiatives pass in November though. I'd bet lots of places will legalize this year too.
>>
>>1141202
Northern California, rural Washington State. If weed is legal in Portland, then the rural areas as well.
>>
>>1141202
If you are not a west-coaster type who grew up under the extremely political militants who first introduced and then carried through on concepts in rebellious thinking...you could find these vegans recycling types quite offputting in a preachy, in your business, judgemental kind of way, no matter their class or education, it is pervasive. They are a type of crazy really. If you like Portlandia, and those kinds of natural people with weird gangup on capitalism mentality, any town and any state from CA, OR, WA will do.

Alaska however, is a unique bird. Though you might have some liberal thinkers that bled up there from the west coast, and natural reasons to be environmental, you also have a type of introvert that isn't in your business but specifically values privacy and mind your own business lifestyle, a lifestyle that must include guns and SUVs as a matter of practicality. Unlike the rest of the US, you have a native population that does well financially and even teh locals receive annual gas profit stipends for dealing with the harsh conditions.

You could also go inward one set of states from Idaho to Arizona, and get a mix of west coaster types (like in Colorado) combined with lots of retired baby boomers (AZ), military people who follow politics, and a diverse population who overall affords you the ability to find friends who are like-minded. If I was relocating, I'd pick my climate and still be in civilization where I could find lots of art, festivals and stuff happening.
>>
File: _20160721_092712.jpg (37KB, 625x455px) Image search: [Google]
_20160721_092712.jpg
37KB, 625x455px
>>1141261
This. Eastern Washington and Eastern Oregon are as conservative as anywhere.
>>
>>1141202
Kill yourself faggot.

You dont get to reap the benefits of liberalism while simultaneously rejecting it as a political philosophy.

You want to live amongst conservatives? Stay in florida you fucking redneck.
>>
>>1141403
Not his fault conservatism was hijacked by old evangelicals. kill yourself
>>
>>1141403
I dont reject moderate liberalism, just like how I reject super far right evangelical conservatism. I am a right leaning libertarian, do what you want as long as you don't physically or financially harm others, don't act like what you are doing is normal if only 2-3% of the pop does it, change your beliefs along with new findings from non-bias peer reviewed science and put focus on personal responsibility and agency.

I just didnt want to be surrounded by liberals because for some reason my brain deals with "The Earth is 6000 years old" better than "Well Xi am a poly-metamorphic demi-sexual pancake in a black person's body trapped in the body of a gamma or omega white person"
>>
>>1141414
It's pretty obvious what your beliefs are from how hard you exaggerate things in one direction only. Just admit what you are and stay amongst your kind you fucking hick.
>>
>>1141417
Those have been my personal experiences, even evangelical conservatives, outside of the caricatures like WBC, are usually like "lets agree to disagree" when I am like "I don't think that is correct, but different strokes different folks" where as I have literally been followed by liberals so that they could keep telling me how I was wrong after I was like "I don't think that is correct, but different strokes different folks" only problem is I find more caricatures than people on the left.

I mean they are both done for dickish reasons, but I would prefer a polite "I think you're wrong but I'll still keep you in my prayers, hun." vs instant ad hominem until you go away, and in some cases continuing after you tried to go away

And I am not saying that everyone is like that, but those have been my experiences and if I am making a big investment like moving I'm gonna go with years of gut over some leftist rando that needs to feel like he matters, here is your recognition boyo now contribute or scuttle off to some other corner of the web. Like if you know a good pizza place or a choice dispensary around Gilpin that would be cool.
>>
Arizona will be legalizing weed in November. Problem solved mate
>>
>>1141510
>the conservative hellhole of arizona
>legalizing marijuana

What's it like being this stupid? I'd bet my life savings that referendum doesnt pass.
>>
>>1141694
Have you ever even been there? arizona is pretty nice. also alaska is conservative and they have legal weed now
>>
>>1141414
>>1141422
>"Well Xi am a poly-metamorphic demi-sexual pancake in a black person's body trapped in the body of a gamma or omega white person
I grew up in a pretty darn liberal eastern city, among pretty darn liberal people at that, and strawmen like this don't really exist. You know that right? They're a lunatic fringe.
>>
>>1141716
Alaska has a far more libertarian bent than the big government cucks in arizona.

It wont pass.
>>
>>1141743

Your anecdotal evidence carries just about as much weight as the OPs. No need to get high and mighty.
>>
>>1141403
>Thinking weed is a benefit of liberalism
>Thinking FL is mostly conservative
>Thinking FL is full of rednecks
>Thinking conservative = redneck

I don't even need to make a sweeping generalization about your intelligence level. You live the generalization.
>>
>>1141422
Apparently FL just had their first legal dispensary opened, so you might not have to move out of state to get what you want. I'm in the panhandle, and there's not much atrocious liberalism here. Still, I can hardly recommend the panhandle... it's kind of trashy. I have views very similar to those you've expressed in this thread, and I'm moving to Raleigh, NC. I don't care about weed, though.
>>
>>1141836
Literally all of that is true though
>>
>I also get hulk level angry at pronouns and microaggressions
how did you end up on this website
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.