[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone been to Tirana ? Any interesting points/things to share ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: 4F2C6494.jpg (152KB, 667x1000px) Image search: [Google]
4F2C6494.jpg
152KB, 667x1000px
Anyone been to Tirana ? Any interesting points/things to share ?
>>
File: albanians-islam-630x4002.jpg (54KB, 630x400px) Image search: [Google]
albanians-islam-630x4002.jpg
54KB, 630x400px
>>1139913
If you say that you are german, they'll like you.

If you say that you are american, they'll give you a daughter to marry.

If you say that you are turkish, they'll let you sleep with their wives before giving you the daughter.

fun country.

t. turk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzZw-ihIAeY
>>
>>1139923
I'm a kiwi.
>>
>>1139927
They'll give you a sheep.
>>
>>1139927
What do they do as a Brit who selectively denies Tony Blair's war crimes?
>>
i was there for a day maybe a little over a month ago. nice enough place beautiful city but most of the museums where closed to have work done. tho i was only there for a day so wasn't planning on doing all that much.
>>
>>1140069
How is it just for strolling around in ?
>>
>>1140255
found it fine to walk around in the city. got some cheap crepes from little place that opened onto the street. i only speak english but never had any problems with language when just doing basic stuff.
>>
It's a nice place with a nice vibe and fantastically friendly people. I love it, but to really experience what Albania is all about, you need to visit other places too. I would suggest the North - take the Koman lake ferry and hike in Valbona.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.