[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

USA backpacking with longboards

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: nice ocean view clifftop.jpg (6MB, 4608x3456px) Image search: [Google]
nice ocean view clifftop.jpg
6MB, 4608x3456px
Hi 4chan, this is a very seriousn inquiry. Come summer 2017 me and a smal crew of people I would say 2-5 will be travelling from washington state all the way to new york. I'm looking for some serious tips about backpacking, hiking etc,
our plan is to use longboards and have multiple backup parts for maintence. so I guess my core questions are. 1) how do we stay at places for relativly cheap? couchsurf.com? 2) what states could we meetup the main reason i'm doing this is a personal journey so meeting people is a
big priority 3) food.... do we just pool money together and mostly use money on food only? 4) would a go fund me work to help get a little more money for the trip (the entirety of the trip would be filmed or documented on a youtube page so 4chan could watch the journey)
please give me any ideas and support i'll be posting this in multiple relevant boards thankyou pic unrelated
>>
File: DavidLetterman-ftr.jpg (281KB, 1240x775px) Image search: [Google]
DavidLetterman-ftr.jpg
281KB, 1240x775px
>>1139832
In my left hand I have tonight's top ten list so without further ado here are the top ten reasons why OP is a prick. Paul, can you play us in?

Number 10
>You write at a sixth grade level
Number 9
>You use a trip
Number 8
>You use backpack as a verb
Number 7
>You use the term hiking even though you will be longboarding which has completely different parameters from hiking and requires a completely different preparation and route taken
Number 6
>You think way too highly of yourself if you think we are going to "follow your journey" on YouTube.
Number 5
>You rely on hipster welfare (GoFundMe) because you're too lazy to get a job and save up despite having a year
Number 4
>You're trying to meet up with people on 4chan
Number 3
>"Meeting up" for you means "finding people to freeload off"
Number 2
>You can't even figure out how to keep yourself fed

And the number one reason why OP is a prick is...

>You clearly haven't taken so much as a long bus ride yet you think you can skateboard clear across the country using only begging and the advice of the internet, and are doomed to fail to the point where even attempting to help you is a waste of time and energy.
>>
>>1139832
kys, faggot
>>
>>1139832
get a job
>>
>>1140016
Strictly speaking, OP "spidermike120" didn't use a tripcode.
>>
>>1140727
which paints an even clearer picture about OP
>>
File: FB_IMG_1469015178091.jpg (17KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1469015178091.jpg
17KB, 480x480px
Ahahahahaha! This little Fatboy thinks he can skate his fat ass across the country!!!

Fatty couldn't skate to the donut shop!
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.