[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you guys meet girls while travelling? Specifically in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 3

File: hair.jpg (180KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
hair.jpg
180KB, 640x960px
How do you guys meet girls while travelling? Specifically in Europe

I've been in France for three weeks with little luck on Tinder and I see QTs everywhere all the time. Im here for the summer to practice my French but don't know any locals to show me around to bars and stuff

I'm Korean so maybe Euros aren't really into Asian guys?

What do you guys do to meet girls abroad with no social network at all?
>>
try talking to people
>>
>>1139818
>>609360
>>
>>1139818
Lol, white girls will never be into asian guys. Aside from being socially awkward, slightly psychotic, and dress like 1990s meth addicts with silly brown/blonde hair, asians are famous for having small penises.

Honestly just give up on white girls, we will never find Asians attractive.

T. American white girl
>>
>>1139837

white girls in SoCal are pretty easy tho

T. Pinoy
>>
>>1139818
There's loads of Koreaboos over on Interpals who are obsessed with Koreans because of kpop. If you can stomach being in a relationship with someone who is only dating you because you're Korean, i guess.
>>
>>1139818
Alcohol and the realization you'll never have the slightest chance of running into them again. Just act like Austin Powers. French are cunts to foreginers who try to speak french. Thats a fact. Good luck Gook.
>>
>>1139818
Show us your pic.
>>
>>1139837
Do you ever go to cities or universities? That pairing is common.

T. asian with white ex
>>
>>1139907
statistically it cannot be because of the low amount of asian males compared to any other males

OP you got the short end of the stick on this one, unless you have one of the qualities wealth, fame, beauty in excess - you're not going to be attractive to Euro girls.

Try the korea-boo tjing with chicks from interpals.
>>
>>1139837
American white girls are the worst white girls

Like shit, do you know how annoying your voices are?

At least in Turkey girls have a reason for being psychotic but you lot lmfao
>>
>>1139888
>French are cunts to foreginers who try to speak french. Thats a fact.

Yeah. I hate to confirm this, but he speaks the truth. I still remember how they made fun of me, and that was 8 years ago. So mean.
>>
your only chance are kpop fangirls
>>
You're not going after French girls are you? They date locals, and are sick of foreigners hitting on them.

Get drunk with the hostel crowd. They have little inhibitions and some are open to experimenting with an asian guy. A lot of women have sex with at least 10 guys when they go to Europe.
>>
>>1139818
>see real life QTs everywhere
>glued to shitty dating app on smartphone
>"hurr how do i meet women"

How about you approach one of the many QTs you are seeing everywhere like a normal person instead of expecting your phone to provide you with a blowjob.
>>
>>1140218
>not having the blowjob app
>>
>>1139837
>asians are famous for having small penises.
>Honestly just give up on white girls, we will never find Asians attractive.
I know it's part of the reason I never found them attractive, the rumor/myth/truth of size. I'm 5'10, for myself, any man who would be on the smallish side isn't going to make me happy in that department. I was taught to look at finger size for stubby fingers.

The other reason? I'm usually turned off by bad teeth, basically anyone who doesn't get a cleaning every year since childhood, and is nice and bright, nonsmoking, etc. If that's not you? If you have tainted teeth. Forget it. There can be something exotically attractive if the person is mixed race half-asian and had at least half a Western upbringing so their mind might more similarly match mine with understandings about family, culture, spending habits and political leanings not so vastly dissimilar. It's like third world dating first world and not expecting any relationship conflicts. I don't think money/good job really removes dissimilarities if the upbringing was that different.

If I was looking for a friendly travel companion with a sense of history and adventure, I'd try a university or just pay a private tour operator. Even staying at the right hostel might be better than some dream of a local wishing to date someone who doesn't live there. The kind of woman who wants to have sex with a stranger does that when they are abroad and anonymous, not at home. That'd make them a nutcase.
>>
>>1139991
French people just make fun of everyone all the time, it's part of the culture. It just so happens that foreigners usually discover this when their lack of language proficiency makes them easy targets.
>>
>korean guy
>trying to score in France

I thought that Asians were smart.
>>
>>1140231
>I'm usually turned off by bad teeth
Are you me? This, bad breath and stinky feet kill it for me.
>>
>>1139818
>How do you guys meet girls while travelling?
How do you not?
>>
>>1139818
I suggest you to go rue Mouffetard if you are in Paris. There is a lot of bars, you can meet people quite easily there. Lot of french and american.
You can go near opéra (rue sainte Anne), there is japanese and some corean places so the girls here love asian but they aren't top quality (cosplay and shit)
>>
>>1139818
Hang around Saint-Michel for bars and stuff.
Also try to find yourself some weaboo conventions.
>>
>inna train
>two younger girls holding hands and checking for free seats
>one has Iron Maiden shirt
>open door and invite them in, as seats next to me are free
>say something about IM because I'm a metalhead with a normie look
>they giggle
>they start massaging eachother's hands
>suddenly I'm interested to learn

Just create opportunities for yourself

>>1140605
Basically this

>>1140275
And this
>>
Give kimchi to girls walking on the street.
>>
>>1140273

OP here, surprised this thread is still alive. I find French people super friendly and have only had good reactions when I speak in French
>>
>>1142460
So have you banged anyone yet?
>>
>>1142468

yeah, an art school girl in Leipzig. I've been out of France for a few days, heading to Berlin now.
>>
>>1139977
>At least in Turkey girls have a reason for being psychotic
And what's that reason anon?
>>
>>1142730
I'd post the reason, but its very /pol/ and would get deleted. It in fact I saw it get deleted from a couple of threads yesterday, but when I read it, it made a lot of sense.
>>
File: 20160705_163606_HDR.jpg (2MB, 4160x2340px) Image search: [Google]
20160705_163606_HDR.jpg
2MB, 4160x2340px
>>1142330
If you mean the castle.
FUCK THAT CASTLE.
It was full of tourists, no travellers whatsoever and it's completely ruined by souvenier stores on the inside.
It's pretty enough to watch from afar but dont enter it.
>>
>>1142892
>It was full of tourists, no real- travelers (tm)whatsoever

FTFY. Also, shut up.
>>
>>1139991
I found the opposite tbqh

I went in with the knowledge that Mon français best trop merde and was self deprecating, so it hardly bothered me. Maybe it's an American thing to get bothered by petty shit like that?
>>
>>1142730
Growing up in a culture that slut shames to a huge degree, Turkish guys being a bunch of overly macho and homoerotic in the extreme... Encroaching Islamism... Quite a few reasons really
>>
>>1142928
1400 years of Shari'ah permitted paedophilia, inbreeding and education/culture based in mindless tradition, rather than productivity or progress, has damaged Islamic intellectual capacity and hormonal balance to the point where they've become a violent moronic savages.
Predominantly Muslim countries such as Iran have an average IQ of around 84, which is about one standard deviation and 14 points below the USA who score at 98.
Cousin marriage, which is considered prestigious & pious in Islam, causes genetic damage that impairs mental function & concentrates genes that lead to schizophrenia.
You know schizophrenia, the illness that often causes people to become violent & isolated & suffer from religious delusions?
The kind where they might believe a racist, slave owning, war mongering paedophile was the last great messenger of some super magic sky man?
Aisha was 9 when 59 year old Mohammed had sex with her.
That's sick and he was a sick disgusting man.
People of other faiths want to grow and change and contribute to the world, Muslims only want to preserve their ways and do not care at all about improving technology, culture or quality of life.
Even most moderate Muslims advocate a shari'ah world caliphate.
The psychological damage of paedophilia and genetic damage of inbreeding mean their children can't live happy normal lives and don't have the necessary brain power to develop a realistic and reasonable worldview.
That's why Muslims need to believe in 'Almighty Allah' who has power over everything, because will power and self responsibility is too much effort and hard work for them.
They become Imams, welfare queens, gang members and religious figures because real work and innovation is too hard and they need to live off handouts and crime.
They are literally just the dumbest and most emotionally weak people on the planet and that's why they can't handle science, objective reality or attempting to seduce and not rape adult women.
They're all too scary.
>>
>>1142932
Chill out lad
>>
File: saint michel.jpg (516KB, 1600x1066px) Image search: [Google]
saint michel.jpg
516KB, 1600x1066px
>>1142892
I was talking about the Latin Quarter.
>>
>>1139818
Dude don't worry. Asian boys have a chance on women that don't like hairy men or uneducated or unsophisticated men. Be smart, be good at you passion and impress them. You have no ideas how I scored while I was in the Balkans.

t. East Asian brother
>>
>>1139818
This. >>1139823
>>
>>1139837
White girls never will get into Asians I promise.
>>
But seriously I've never seen a Korean who post these shit like it's 2016 the time we all see white girl white guy couples on the roads in Stockholm, Paris, maybe Berlin.
>>
>>1139904
ikr post a fucking selfie at least.
>>
>>1139818
why are you trying to date Muslim women OP?
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.