[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Travelling Ireland

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: ireland-1.jpg (688KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ireland-1.jpg
688KB, 1920x1080px
I'm planning on spending a few months travelling Ireland with my GF.

What are the best places for us to visit? I'm not so interested in the cities, but will be stopping in Dublin and Galway.

Is it expensive? We plan on staying in hostels or camping whenever we can. Looking at a budget of around £30 a day for travel, accomodation and food, though we will cook and make most food ourselves.

It's our first time backpacking so it's going to be a big learning experience, any help would be great
>>
30 per person i reckon? You can do that if you manage well and don't hit the pub every night.
I found aran islands and connemara amazing, generally everything west coast. Some hostels have a field where you can set up your tent.
Months seems a long time tho, you can tour the whole island in like 15-20days.
>>
Vsit Moyross and St Mary's Park in Limerick City. They are great places to go horse riding.
>>
>>1139689
This, there's no way it'll take more than a month to do the whole of Ireland even if you do it quite in-depth. It's not very big.
>>
Cliffs of Moher but try to get away from the tourist area..fences on the edge and loads of tourists....
Guinness, on tap, is the best in the world...liquid velvet...but drinking to oblivion is expensive..tho your $ should go a tad further these days...
Aran Islands & Connemara by #1139689 (agreed)....
...but DO NOT forget Scotland...try a month there...go WAY north...go out to the Orkneys and if you can, the Shetlands....and The Isle of Skye, too, back off the west mainland...a bridge gets over there nowadays.......and I am available as a guide....I can rough it...
>>
Bump, i'm also interested for the same reasons
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.