[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Show me your dopp kit. I need a new updated version.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

File: dopp-kit-gear-patrol-lead-full.jpg (520KB, 970x650px) Image search: [Google]
dopp-kit-gear-patrol-lead-full.jpg
520KB, 970x650px
Show me your dopp kit.
I need a new updated version.
>>
If you're only taking 3 Q-Tips then the trimmer is probably redundant.
>>
File: 300x300.png (65KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
300x300.png
65KB, 300x300px
How about a lightweight version for backpacking
>>
>that huge as fuck toothbrush

Are you stupid?
>>
File: 1467692176081.jpg (2MB, 2560x3840px) Image search: [Google]
1467692176081.jpg
2MB, 2560x3840px
>>1137595
Smarter people use smaller tooth brushes?
>>
>cotton buds

don't put things into your ears you melon
>>
>>1137607
What on Earth is going on in that picture.
>>
>>1137622
This is a myth, they are perfectly safe if you are not an idiot
>>
>>1137644
It was like that a lot in the early 90s
>>
>>1137607
>anyone drinking maker's mark under age 60
>lol @ blindfags, contacts
>using electric toothbrush and shaver

>>1137656
also this. GF seldom uses q-tips
>doctor says they're bad or something!!
>complains of ear aches now and then, especially when swimming or after showers
>one night a shower (she insists its enough to squirt your ears), force her to use a q-tip for at least once this season
>she can't do it, says it hurts
>I take over, go in deeper, turn, pull out a wad of thick orange brown wax
>suddenly ears don't hurt for a few months.
>>
Wtf is "dopp"?
You have too much shit OP
>>
>>1137724
What do you carry?
>>
>>1137930
Depends
Why would OP need face moisturizer? I didn't even know that was a thing
>>
>>1137644
they're working together to finish fast so they have time to play CS?
>>
>>1137724
>Wtf is "dopp"?
You could have googled that. It's the name of a specific type of shaving kit, really. It's that design of case that zips end to end and down the sides, and opens nice and wide.
http://shop.wingtip.com/why-is-it-called-a-dopp-kit

I use Qtips. I dab excess water away, and softened wax post-long hot shower, oh, maybe once every week or two I can't stand seeing it inside other peoples ear areas, and you can produce a large amount of it if you wear ear buds/headphones. I do use it when I travel, cause I don't like pool water sitting in there. A blow dryer does the same thing, however.

Is it safe? Absolutely not. You should skip it if you don't understand that those little hairs, cilia, are a component of your hearing process, as is the wax produced, and spinning anything abrasive in there can damage the hair follicles. You can also impact and push wax down further. I'm not a newb, but Ear doctors don't want you to touch it. But, if you do not do it to utter scrupulously clean results, occasionally, and gently, after it's moist and warm, you can do a little maintenance, but just know it's not ideal. Going to the ENT doctor for a wash-out is what you're supposed to do. They have their little vacuum and can actually see what they are doing.
>>
File: dirty-ear.jpg (90KB, 550x309px) Image search: [Google]
dirty-ear.jpg
90KB, 550x309px
American ENTs have convinced everyone that your ears will explode of you penetrate them.
This is bollocks and the reason that amercans have such filthy stinky earholes
>>
>>1137720
Fuck you makers mark is the single best bourbon for cocktails and the smoothest overall whisky/rye/bourbon, that shit is god tier
>>
Love the "emergency" booze in the toiletry kit! Great idea, but can't carry on the plane.
>>
>>1138112
Cant bring miniatures any more?
When did that happen?
>>
>>1138154
Never, but technically they gotta be in the ziplock baggie rather than in your dopp kit.
>>
>>1137269
I have:
>Straight razor (can be switched with safety razor and comb)
>African blacksoap
>Brush
>Stipex
>Mirror
>Nose trimmer scissors
>Nail file and/or nail clippers
>toothbrush
>toothpaste
>Salt stick for antiperspirant
>Colonge

Mine's a little retro leather dopp kit with shiney chrome containers I found for $10.
>>
>>1138156
But my dopp kit is a ziplock baggy ;_;
>>
>>1138108
>makers mark
>good
You must be 18 to post on 4chan.
>>
Is everyone here a fucking hipster?

Safeguard soap bar (in a soap box)
Speedstick antiperspirant deodorant
Travel sized toothpaste
Normal toothbrush with case
Zip lock with cotton swabs and floss picks

I don't even carry a toiletry bag. Just stick it in with the rest of my stuff.
>>
>>1138687
you're choices in toiletries are killing the planet.

rethink at once
>>
>>1138454
You drink makers, you must be under 18

>>1137720
You drink makers, you must be above 60
>>
>>1138689
No, what's killing the planet is you're instead of your, you're highness
>>
>>1138689
Lol you're a filthy hippy who doesn't believe in soap
>>
>>1137269
You noobs need to start packing a little bit of TP. Trust me, when the time comes you will be glad you had it rather than stuck in some desert throwing sand and rocks up your ass.
>>
>>1138729
>throwing sand and rocks up your ass.
>imblying that's not what I want
>>
>>1138729
>go to China
>poop
>NO TP
panicked.
then used my sock and threw it away.
>>
>>1137269
>le overpriced red wax dogshit bourbon
>>
>>1137269
Comb
Brush
Shaver and razors
Toothbrush and toothpaste
Hair gel
Mini shaving cream
Face wash
Face moisturizer
Deordorant
Mini body wash and hair wash
Soap
Bandaids
Safety pin
Cologne
>>
>>1139037
One time I was in a public bathroom and waited for everyone to leave before rushing out to the sink to wash my ass. Pulled my pants up over my wet cheeks and washed my hands twice.

Could of been worse.
>>
File: 1465108510696.jpg (11KB, 338x338px) Image search: [Google]
1465108510696.jpg
11KB, 338x338px
>>1139050
>Could of
>>
>>1138729
>You noobs need to start packing a little bit of TP. Trust me, when the time comes you will be glad you had it rather than stuck in some desert throwing sand and rocks up your ass.
I pack a Cottonelle 15pack of wet wipes. It's the emergency plan in the bag if I'm somewhere low on bathrooms like Prague. Being wet wipes, they're multipurpose for wiping hands or spot on the shirt or something else.

What is all this about China? Do they simply not use paper there? Everyone carries their own? I usually carry my own in Europe just liking it softer than that sandpaper grey recycled type they have.
>>
>>1139319
What are you on about?
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.