[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone been to Malta? Was thinking of going there for 5 days

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 2000px-General_map_of_Malta.svg.png (459KB, 2000x1725px) Image search: [Google]
2000px-General_map_of_Malta.svg.png
459KB, 2000x1725px
Anyone been to Malta? Was thinking of going there for 5 days in mid August. What are some things I should see/avoid?
>>
Do they really have two cities called Rabat?
>>
http://wikitravel.org/en/Malta
>>
>>1137145
Make sure you are there for August the fithteenth evening. The festival of the Assumption of Our Lady is celebrated in style in several towns / villages. Parade of statues through the streets and huge firework displays. A celebration not to be missed. Personal favourite is Mosta but several of the others are also very good. http://www.visitmalta.com/en/search-events?pg=1&from=15-08-2016&to=15-08-2016&type=112
>>
>>1137319
oh nice, I'll be there from the 12th to the 16th so I'll make sure not to miss it!
>>
Bump

Another question: I was thinking of spending 2-3 days (of my total 5) on Gozo and Comino because it seems more comfy than the main land. Is this a good idea or should I just stick to Malta?
>>
>>1138385
Gozo is interesting, similar to Malta with pre-historic ruins and catholic churches but overall quiter. The inland sea is worth a look, but swimming through the tunnel while possible was one of my less good ideas.
>>
>>1137145
i was there 2 months ago, bored the fuck out of me to be honest. super touristy everywhere you go (yes, even on gozo) - every second house is owned by some brit/yank who's not around for 80% of the year, every house seems to have a plaque saying "MANCHESTER UNITED FAN HOUSE" or something ridiculous like that, or "GOD BLESS AMERICA", you know the sort. anyway. the nature is nice though, but get away from the people. just walking around gozo was quite nice. but the food is fucking awful except for one restaurant in Rabat. i'd NOT go again. just don't think you'll have any sort of adventure or anything. this is 100% resort town tourism shit, and don't let anyone tell you it's not like that on gozo, that's what I fell for. LOL.
>>
>>1138846
if you think the food is bad, you must have gone to some shitty restaurants. quick review on trip advisor and you'll find plenty of good restaurants
>>
>>1137145
Im in Malta now. Pretty shit. Everyone is miserable. All the men over 50 looks like Vito fom The Sopranos. Its plenty of niggers too. 50% of the cars are dented since they drive like tards and all the city streets only allow for 1 car at the time. Its exhaustingly hot. Fuck this place!
>>
>>1138846
>>1139828
hmm that doesn't sound too interesting. To the second guy: where exactly did you go? Was the whole island like that or just Valetta or the surrounding areas?

Is Cyprus a better alternative perhaps?
>>
>>1139845
I was stomping around valletta today and im staying in bugibba.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.