[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

Pillow Talk

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: pillowtalk.jpg (122KB, 954x777px) Image search: [Google]
pillowtalk.jpg
122KB, 954x777px
Let's talk travel pillows.
Found one that works for you? Ever got embarrassed when you had to blow up one of those inflatables?
Do you lean both ways or does your chin drop straight down?
>>
>>1136498
The inflatables are the only ones that work just right for me, because I can let out enough air that the back of the neck is comfortable, also I don't like to give up precious carry-on room for a full size pillow.

What I also do? I have a real wool (breathable) scarf that can serve as an extra neckroll/lap blanket, or be folded for a low back pillow. If I know I'll be in economy or something else uncomfortable for long hours like a hard train seat or economy car, I might also wear a packable down (or polyester) vest that cushions the back like a giant pillow. To me the enemy of sleep is simply comfort.
>>
I'm going on economy train overnight. Are these necessary? Even when camping I just use a bag of clothing or something. I'll have a wool blanket with me. Can I just roll up a towel? Limited room in pack.
>>
>>1136498
When I was younger I would travel with the ones stuffed with beans. Those were the best. Now I have an inflatable and while not as comfy, they are definitely better than rolling up a jacket or not having any pillow at all. I inflate before going to the airport precisely so I don't have to do it in public.
>>
I hate those. I'm far more comfortable with no pillow at all than that retarded looking inflatable boa choking my neck.
>>
File: travelpillows.jpg (183KB, 537x542px) Image search: [Google]
travelpillows.jpg
183KB, 537x542px
So my extensive 2 hour research has shown these three as the top travel pillows.

Anybody got any experience with them?
>>
>>1136804
Im leaning towards the Cabeau since it looks like more like a traditional travel pillow.
That travelrest one looks interesting, but I dont want to get awkward glances when I have to set it up. The J-rig just looks like it will just fall off if you move your head too much.
>>
>>1136804
Never saw one of these, but I believe that it may be a bother to carry it around with bags, documents and all

I use like the pic, BUT I use it in "reverse" position. As the plane seat has already a "kinda" pillow I use this one in the front, so my head won't fall. The seat will rest support the back of my head and the pillow will hold the front (my chin). Works for me
>>
File: 1467120797845.jpg (100KB, 580x848px)
1467120797845.jpg
100KB, 580x848px
>>
My head drops forward so they are utterly useless to me. It sucks being 6' 5" sometimes.
>>
File: serveimage.jpg (448KB, 2497x1993px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
448KB, 2497x1993px
https://www.amazon.com/Pillow-Travel-Head-Chin-Support/dp/B009416CVC
>>
>>1137246
Anything over 6'3" is pretty awkward and unsexy to me.
>>
>>1136804
>
I have two evolution pillows.. bought a spare in case they stopped making them .. LOVE it for long transatlantic flights, they smoosh down if you get a vacuum pack back for travel at your destination, only down is cumbersome in carry on, but any pillow will be
>>
>>1138195
What are you talking about?

Are you just stating your preference for height when it comes to what you find attractive or am I missing something relevant to the thread?
>>
>>1139453
Just letting chad know that yes, he is too tall.
>>
>>1139446
that's the memory foam one right?
all I can find is the older ones with the traditional filling.
>>
>>1139492
"He" being the person you quoted. Me. Thanks for letting me know. I'll chop off my feet to lower myself to suit your standards.
>>
>>1139807
Thanks anon, just walk around on your anklebones , that should be a bit more attractive.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.