[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Boise

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: Boise.jpg (714KB, 3008x2000px) Image search: [Google]
Boise.jpg
714KB, 3008x2000px
Just got done traveling the country over the past year. Hit all lower 48 states and 23 National Parks and a buncha National Forests, etc. etc. Money started dwindling so I had to settle down somewhere, and Boise is where I ended up.

Any Boise/Treasure Valley fags here have some suggestions of things to do, places to go, etc.? I've done some hiking around the area and have checked out a couple places, but I've been here a week now and need to get out and meet some people and check out the city. Suggestions are very welcome. The town seems pretty awesome and I haven't heard a bad thing about Boise yet, so I'm pumped to be here.
>>
>>1130267
wow that looka so beautiful. shame about the weather though
>>
>>1130274
What you mean? The weather is gonna be one of my fav things about this place. 4 true, distinct seasons. So much better than the southeast where I was living with the humidity and brutal heat for like 7 months of the year.
>>
>>1130277
Id rather enjoy hot summers than brutal winters to be honest. Enjoy the mountans and the view though
>>
>>1130507
>>1130507
That's the thing, the winters don't get that Brutal. It's not like Northern Idaho or Montana or anything. I think the average high in the coldest month is 35 or so and the average low is 22. That's pretty darn mild (granted, this is all subjective). They get snow as well, but you're not snowed in for days unless it's some freak storm. At least this is what I've been told, haven't experienced it yet.

But yea, thanks. Tryint to get out and go hiing every day until I start working full time to enjoy the scenery and surroundings as much as possible. I need to get out to some bars or other places to meet people though or I'll end up some lonely hermit hah.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.