[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Asian Travel

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: Koh-Samui-1.jpg (42KB, 550x423px) Image search: [Google]
Koh-Samui-1.jpg
42KB, 550x423px
Hello travel Board! Next June i will be going to Koh Samui Island (Thailand), will be staying there for 23 days training and drinking. after that i will og from Surat-Thani by plane to Bangkok. when we arrive at Bangkok we will travel to Wat Bang Phra temple to get traditional tattoos and to give offerings (situated 50 minutes from Bangkok).
will also get tattooed in Bangkok but more personal designs etc.
after we spend one night there we will travel to Ho Chi Minh and stay for 5 days visiting old Vietcong Caves and shooting old guns from the Vietnam war. then we will travel back and visit Family members and stay in an old Thai village for a day or two before going back to Norway. Anyone have any tips on stuff to do along the way or in any of the cities? any tips on Food or cutting travveling price? or generally any toughts of the trip or asia in general?
pic related - Koh Samui Island
>>
>>1129893
23 days for just Koh Samui, training camp With some MMA folks ;) then travel to Bangkok for tattos before going to Vietnam to meet old relatives and go Cave sightseeing and go to the gun range, then back to Bangkok to round up the trip With a little partying and a visit to a few gun ranges there aswell then home
if you are wondering about all the gun ranges then the answer is that we live in Norway so not alot of guns to shoot here LOL
>>
also we just made another thing, Train from Ho Chi Minh to Cambodia to stay for 2 days before THEN going back to Bangkok to stay for 2 days before going home. plane, Train or bus from Cambodia to Bangkok?
>>
>>1129841
We're the 2 other SEA generals not good enough for you to ask your question?
>>
>>1129841
That's koh Tao brah, better than Samui imo
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.