[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Moving to Thailand in about 9 hours.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 20160517_230545.jpg (4MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20160517_230545.jpg
4MB, 5312x2988px
Getting stoned on good weed for the last time in who knows how many years (smoking a quarter, going to be good and high when I fly).

My fiances water broke 9 hours ago and is currently in labor with our first child. 3 weeks early and looks like she'll be here before I get back to Hat Yai.

Going to be an extremely hectic weekend. I'm so excited though. Going to start teaching in November. Going to spend a few months travelling with my family (my mom is flying out with me for 2 months, my dad is coming in a month for a month) once the baby can. My parents have never been outside of Canada so this is going to be awesome for them. Going to island hop with them for a month.

Just excited and killing time so thought I'd share.
>>
Good for you!
>>
>>1117140
>taking very young children travelling

Unless you are hotel stays only (probably not on a teaching job salary) everyone is going to hate you.

Just FYI. Expect some hate.
>>
>>1117140
Congrats on getting stoned. And thank you for sharing that.
>>
>>1117140
jesus fucking christ.

i cant believe i live in a world where a degenerate fuck like you is treated like an adult with kids
>>
>>1118564
jesus m8 why do you care? cry more and go back to tumblr where you won't get so upset by ideologies that are different from your own. .
>>
>>1117140

>the last time in who knows how many years

dude, you're going to be a school teacher and a dad. You'll get to smoke plenty of weed
>>
>>1118629
>cry more and go back to tumblr

the buzzwords are real
>>
DUDE WEED LMAO
>>
>>1117140
Don't you want to bee sober when you see your child for the first time?

This isn't like going to court.
>>
File: 74846985.jpg (80KB, 914x1091px) Image search: [Google]
74846985.jpg
80KB, 914x1091px
>>1119707
>bee
>pic related

Anyway, OP, what's your story.
You knocked up a hooker on one of your Thailand degenerate vacations and now you're being responsible?
>>
>>1117140
More importantly than the child birth, why the fuck would you choose to live in Hat Yai over literally anywhere else in Thailand? The Muslim half of Thailand is literally so much shitter than the Buddhist half, unfriendly and dirty. Move north!
>>
>>1119741
I recognize this anon, though he met his fiance'/wife/whatever in Chiang Mai, she's from Hat Yai. I think even a Muslim family, though I don't think devout. They have money, which always lessens ones devoutness
>>
>>1117140
When I first read this I thought you were abandoning your family to run away to Thailand just as your fiance is giving birth lol
>>
>>1119642

>implying that changes the fact that OP is being a giant homo about different lifestyles.

Why should that matter m8, please explain or GTFO.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.