[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How many days for Prague and Wien?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: CZorCZpW.png (15KB, 190x147px) Image search: [Google]
CZorCZpW.png
15KB, 190x147px
You can just pick one trip from these two:
1. 2 days in Vienna, 6 days around the Czech Republic, 2 days in Prague.
-or-
2. 7 days around the Czech Republic and 3 days in Prague.

What do you choose and why?

I worry that two days for Prague and two days for Wien aren't enough.
>>
what do you mean by around the czech republic?
are you going to try and hit up all the major cities or what?
I'd personally just add more days to Prague and Vienna
>>
Vienna is dull and expensive. Just go and kick around Czechia.
>>
2+2 I guess
>>
>>1115054
I mean that I would like to experience the nature and pass through some major cities in the south of country.
I hope to travel with the bycicle and I don't want and I can't do a lot of km per day.
(I was thinking to see Ceske Budejovice, Cesky Krumlov, Trebon, Telc, Trebic, Mikulov, Valtice, Lednice, Znojmo, Brno and obviously Prague in the regions of South Moravia, Vysočina, South and Central Bohemia).

>>1115055
Yeah I heard that Vienna is really expensive and that's a plus point for Prague.
>>
Austrian here, born and raised in vienna.

Yes Austria ( not only Vienna) is expensive thats why im livin in portugal atm.

Vienna has a rich Culture and lots of Historical stuff ( Stefans Dom, Karlskirche, Hofburg, etc.) but also lot of entertaiment ( Prater, Schwedenplatz...)

What i still love about Vienna is that you have lots ov green zones ( Donauinsel, praterpark, bisamberg outside of it,...) and you can get from end to end in about 45 min since public trans is cool.
>>
>>1115076
> some major cities

Lol, more like major towns.
Anyway, make sure you don't travel on 1st class national roads as it could be really dangerous on bicycle. Your choice of points to see is pretty good I would say, but I would probably reduce the number of places so you could travel more straight from Vienna to Prague and not zig-zaging thru the country.

When I take just a quick look, I would probably visit on my way Znojmo, Podyjí national park, Telč, Jindřichův Hradec, Třeboň, České Budějovice, Hluboká nad Vltavou and then go close to Vltava river to the north.
>>
>>1115093
kinda like this

https://mapy.cz/s/Gb5v
>>
>>1115098
or you can just take the train from České Budějovice, it's 9 Euro for a passanger ticket and ca 2 Euro for a bicycle
>>
>>1115093
I suppose that you're czech and so you can't not suggest to visit Cesky Krumlov!! :) It seems a really nice town!

Pics from Hluboká nad Vltavou are beautiful! Thanks for the advice mate!

>>1115089
I'm just worried about the lack of time!
>>
>>1115253
Český Krumlov is indeed worth seeing, but it's kinda out of your way. But if you don't mind a short detour then definitely go see it.
>>
File: ViennaGreenTour.jpg (2MB, 1838x833px) Image search: [Google]
ViennaGreenTour.jpg
2MB, 1838x833px
>>1115253
Austrian here again.

From what i read you are more like a nature guy, so 2 days will be okayish? check out the pic related map i think its the best way through the city (Bike, Foot or Public, its all pretty fast)

Written version if you cant open it or something: Donaupark - > Donauinsel nearly all the way down to Lobau Kraftwerk -> Praterpark -> Prater Amusmentpark -> Augarten - > Votivkirche -> Heldenplatz -> Schönbrunn
>>
>>1115052
2 days in Vienna will be quite different from all of Czech Rep, and make the trip richer and fuller, breaking up a bit of the "same thing" going on with the rest of the trip. Furthermore, 2 days in Prague is only 1/2 day shy of 100% completion. You'll skip one single thing like the Jewish Quarter, but you won't care if you're doing that much country touring. In fact, do you really need that long? I'd slap an additional day into Vienna, instead, with a danube cruise or one site just out of town.
>>
>>1115277
Thanks!

>>1115305
>2 days in Prague is only 1/2 day shy of 100% completion
Good to know!
Anyway as I said I can't decrease days in CZ because I've some "transportation limits" (bicycle)
>>
Both cities have decent brothels
>>
>>1116054
any info on Vienna brothels?
>>
>>1116562
there is a decent brothel very close to Prater on one of the side streets surrounding it. it was several years ago so i dont remember any street name... there was a beautiful romanian girl there... the pimp, an old austrian guy, did not speak english... i didnt speak austrian (or german) so there was a lot of tension as we tried to do business. the girl was amazing, though.
>>
not OP but I find this information really useful,

/trv/ you are the best board in this mess known as 7chong
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.