[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Travel Bucket List

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: map+with+pins.jpg (60KB, 432x361px) Image search: [Google]
map+with+pins.jpg
60KB, 432x361px
Figured I'd give /trv/ and shot with this question. But what are everyone's top ten must see places (worldwide) to visit before you kick the bucket?
Nonfictional of course, I'm scripting up a list to knock out beginning after high school graduation and for my senior trip I've already committed to. Its a partner exchange to Munich and Berlin, Germany in 2017. So why stop there? There is a time and place for everything and anyone. Witnessing first had as many possible regions would surely open up a new perspective on life by a seeker such as everyone here.
Please list 1-10, 1 being most 10 being least. Your comment is greatly appreciated, Thank You.
>>
Samarqand is high on my list.
>>
Only ones that I haven't been? Gonna be a mixture of countries, cities and places:

1. Galapagos Islands
2. Istanbul
3. Budapest
4. Patagonia
5. Antarctica
6. Nepal
7. Norway
8. Madagascar
9. New Zealand
10. The moon (I hope to live 80 more years and I'm a dreamer)

Already traveled pretty extensively through the US, Southeast Asia, and Western Europe
>>
If I could only go to 10 places that I haven't already been to, then in no particular order

1. Moscow/St. Petersburg, Russia
2. Egypt
3. Cusco/Machu Pichu
4. Siem Reap/Anghor Wat
5. Hawaii
6. London
7. Munich
8. Kiev/Chernobyl
9. Morocco
10. Damascus
>>
File: IMG_0821.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0821.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
1. The Dogon Cliffs
2. The temperate rainforests of Iran
3. The Pico Cao Grande of Sao Thome
4. The Sundarbans
5. Socotra
6. Dhofar in monsoon season
7. Salar de Uyuni after rain
8. The Ennedi Plateau
9. The Mountains of the Hoggar
10. Ala-Kul lake

Pic related, my former #1. I've already lived my dream.
>>
Every time I strike something off the list something new takes its place. The world really is limitless in terms of what you can see in your lifetime

1. Machu Picchu
2. Bavaria
3. Brazil
4. Egypt (not just pyramids)
5. St. Petersburg
6. Galapagos Islands
7. Iguazu Falls
8. Tanzania
9. Prague
10. Israel
>>
1 French Polynesia (Bora Bora)
2 Easter Island, Chile
3 Vietnam (All of SE Asia but Nam is #1)
4 New Zealand (specifically Queenstown)
5 Antarctica
6 Patagonia (Chile/Argentina)
7 Japan
8 All 7 wonders of the world
9 All 50 states
10 Ride the Trans Siberian railway
>>
1. Iceland
2. Nippon
3. Hawaii
4-10. Meh

I'm a simple man.
>>
1. New Zealand
2. Japan
3. Antartica
4. Maldives
5. Hawaii
6. Seychelles
7. Morocco
8. Tibet
9. Some parts of USA
10. Moon (and other planets)
>>
>>1094202
>temperate rainforests of Iran
Damn, now I also want to go there.

Altogether a marvellous bucket list and in my opinion by far the best in this thread.
>>
>>1094288
>4. Egypt (not just pyramids)

Nobody ever goes to Alexandria, but it's cool. There's more than just the Nile!
>>
>>1095246
Taylor?
>>
>>1095266
Peter?
>>
>>1095277
Seriously, if you're doing what I think you're doing, be more subtle cause you're making me feel like shit. The weekly threads?
if you're someone else, sorry, disregard
>>
1. Colombia
2. Lebanon
3. UAE
4. Morrocco
5. Thailand
6. Russia (especially Murmansk)
7. Norway
8. India
9. Singapore
10. Egypt (Mainly to dive the Thistlegorm)
>>
>>1095282
Haha sorry, but I'm completely serious? Your bucket list is the best at the moment.
>>
Myanmar - Specifically a balloon ride over Bagan
Iran
Iceland
Yosemite National Park
Japan
Antarctica
Mount Everest (just to see the biggest thing in the world would be sufficient)
Patagonia
Hawaii
Budapest to see the mosques
>>
Hawaii
Galapagos Islands
Brazil
Iceland
Greenland
Faroe Islands
Norway
Portugal
Tibet
Madagascar

I'm a Scandinavian myself, and an herpetologist on top of that. tl;dr I enjoy nature above all.
>>
What are the chances of actually going to Antarctica? It seems about as difficult as any place on earth can be.
>>
>>1095449
Cunting Christ, £10,000!!!
>>
>>1095449
Hurtigruten does adventure cruises that includes landings on the Antarctic Penninsula. It's expensive, about $7000 US for an inside cabin, but doable. They are not the only ones, but they are the ones that keep sending me ads, after I took them one time in Norway.
>>
>>1095450
I think you can have a quite cheap transport from NZ
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.