[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Helo /trv/. Woke up today recalling that i dreamed about being

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

Helo /trv/. Woke up today recalling that i dreamed about being in Latvia. I was in a hangar with some bureucrats and they were playing a game with match sticks. I won the game (it was money), then i went to the streets and just trspassing th door woke up. Now i want to go there.

How is it as a travel destiny?
>>
guys?
>>
You should give it a try, I didn't get there for now, but it seems pretty damn nice.

"Don't let your dreams be dreams, just do it!" - Shia Lebeouf
>>
>>1092256

i like the fact that it connects with russia, estonia, belarus and lithuania. i literally know nothing about the place or its surroundings, but the dream was pretty vivid, and i dont dream a lot.
>>
>>1092091
It wasn't all that spectacular to me, it reminded me of being in America, it got pretty cold. They even a lot of American chains, TGI Fridays, etc.
>>
>>1092297

found that the ticket to san petersburg is cheaper than riga. would it be a better option?
>>
>>1092326
St Petersberg is one of the most beautiful cities in Europe, if not the whole world. But a Russian tourist visa can be difficult to get.
>>
>>1092256
>"Don't let your dreams be dreams, just do it!" - Shia Lebeouf
and then i got 25 years for rape
>>
>>1092398
>But a Russian tourist visa can be difficult to get.

just googled it and my country doesnt have that limitation, i can go for 90 days visa-less. round trip journey ticket is like $1200.

is it expensive there?
>>
>>1092091
Latvian here. Riga is wonderful city, but I do not advice going in cold time, like in next two months. Any questions more specific?
>>
>>1092445
Didnt see you wanted to go to Latvia not Riga specifically. Basically there is thing to see everywhere. Castles, little cities, nature, few cities that are kinda big. And again what are the main things that would intrigue you the most and for how long would you stay?
>>
>>1092326
you get the ticket to the cheapest place near that, and then you get a train or bus
>>
>>1092413
$1200
Jesus Christ. you must be a Straya Cunt.
>>
>>1092480
He's Chilean.
And while we're at it, it might be a good idea OP to look for a flight to Madrid, as they thend to be significantly cheaper connections to and from South America. Then grab a Ryanair/Wizzair to Riga for less than a train ticket.
>>
>>1092091
Skip it and go to vilnius instead. It's the best of the baltic cities. I've been to them all.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.