[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

buying a cheap ass apartment

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: apt.jpg (10KB, 276x183px) Image search: [Google]
apt.jpg
10KB, 276x183px
Where would you guys buy a cheap apartment if you had around 30,000 usd and wanted to buy a nice enough 1 bedroom apartment?

I've seen in Bulgaria you can get nice coastal ones for as cheap as 15,000 euros, but Sunny Beach and Varna don't seem like the best places to live.

All I'm really looking for is good internet access to work online, in a relaxed place especially with weed (so like india, cambodia and morocco, illegal but plentiful is cool) and somewhere warm.

A lot of flights to europe that aren't too expensive would be nice too.
>>
>>1086149
Detroit or Cleveland... I'd spend the other 29,000 on assault weapons and self defend the shit out of some burglars lol
>>
>>1086149
Kyiv or Lviv, Ukraine

The value will go up a lot over the next 10 - 20 years even if you don't want to live there.
>>
Italy. You can get a small place for that amount about an hours drive from Roma.wwwcasadifamiglia.it
>>
Sorry wwwcasadifamiglia.com. Look in the section Rieti provincia.
>>
>>1086252

Why don't just move to Uganda or Niger at that point.
>>
Johannesburg or Pretoria (South Africa) are reasonably around 40,000$

Cape Town is 90,000+

Bo nous, it's English Speaking
>>
Sarajevo
>>
tenerife... there are so many empty apartments.. even nice ones by the coast.. good internet.. everyone speaks english.. nice weather.. flights to and from europe from 50 euros.. i live here lol
>>
There are a few villages in Italy that sell houses for 1 euro, as long as you agree to renew them. 30 000 usd should be enough.
>>
>>1086723
How is it to actually live in south africa?
I still need to visit, but all the white south africans I know lived in gated compounds and don't talk particularly positively about walking around through cities, I'm not really someone who likes driving.

>>1086906
Is it actually that cheap? Which part of the island?
>>
>>1086149
you can get a small apartment on the mediterranean in turkey
>>
File: 5138722336.png (32KB, 300x135px) Image search: [Google]
5138722336.png
32KB, 300x135px
>>1086149
You can get three bedroom apartment with $30k in Czech Republic (not prague though).

Czech Republic is one of the safest places on earth, no migrants here (if you got into the meme), internet is pretty good (pic related is mine), weed is no problem. Even if cops see you, they mostly ignore it, if you don't smoke it directly into their faces.
>>
>>1086993
>How is it to actually live in south africa?
One of the prettiest places on the planet. Also one of the most crime ridden. I am European so I like to walk places. Can't do that in SA, especially after dark.

Statistically speaking, South Africans are the earliest risers on the planet. Not so strange considering that there are real dangers around when the sun goes down.
>>
>>1086912
website or info on this?

is any of this shit open to foreigners though?
>>
>>1086723
Enjoy the race war there. I'm dating a South African and it's getting really bad.
>>
>>1087858
http://www.businessinsider.com/free-italian-house-came-with-22000-in-permit-fees-2015-6
>>
>>1087438
Wow this sounds like paradise
>>
>>1087987
Nah, wouldn't go as far. People are not very welcoming and there's a lot of rednecks. But it's safe and cheap.
>>
>>1086149
Sunny Beach would be a fucking awful place to actually live. Varna could be alright seeing as it's an actual city and not just a resort town that is 99% hotels.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.