[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ALGERIA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

File: batna.jpg (56KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
batna.jpg
56KB, 640x400px
How's this country? I rarely hear of people visiting it. I have always been interested in MENA countries, particularly ones around the Maghreb part of Africa (namely North Morocco, Algeria, Libya, and Tunisia). I'm curious about visiting this obscure little country Algeria. How will a 18 year old girl like me do there ? Is it safe? What can I do?

And most importantly.. are there QT boys to ogle at?
>>
>>1076169
>biggest country in Africa
>little

>How will a 18 year old girl like me do there ? Is it safe? What can I do?
Ficki ficki ficki
>>
are you travelling alone? ill go with you
>>
My dad is from there. He got the fuck out when he got the chance and never looked back. It's a sad country.
>>
>>1076169
>And most importantly.. are there QT boys to ogle at?

Just go to Marseille and get the same effect.
>>
>>1076169

What a stupid thread.

Sure go there alone and flirt with north african cute boys, see what happens.
>>
>>1076224

Why is it sad?

>>1076179
I wasn't referring to it's actual size, you faggot.

>>1076228
I like how there's always a butthurt faggot who always gets mad when I mention my preferences. Fuck off and do this to the men, will you?
>>
>>1076183

Nah I'll probably go with someone.

>>1076226
I like seeing them in their natural climate.
>>
File: carte_ensoleillement_Tecsol_E.jpg (286KB, 1024x723px) Image search: [Google]
carte_ensoleillement_Tecsol_E.jpg
286KB, 1024x723px
>>1076279
The climate is actually the same in Alger and Marseille.

That being said, your thread is stupid, or at least its "most important" question is. Assuming it's not bait, which seems highly probable. Of course there are plenty of young men in Algeria, like anywhere else in fact. There are even more of them because its demography is that of a typical developing country.

Now do you really think you'll get the information you want to hear about them on a sadducean leatherworking board with an overwhelming population of males, many of whom have a rather poor opinion of women ?
>>
>>1076304

If you want to be a faggot, by "natural climate" I meant to refer to their natural country of origin.
You must be an autistic faggot (or a secondary English speaker) to think I was literally referring the climate.

>That being said, your thread is stupid, or at least its "most important" question is. Assuming it's not bait, which seems highly probable. Of course there are plenty of young men in Algeria, like anywhere else in fact. There are even more of them because its demography is that of a typical developing country.

I asked if there were QT boys, not young boys. You thick skull faggot. There's nothing wrong with wanting to know if there are QTs in a country you'll be in. Look at all the men who want to see if there are SEA or MENA Qts in the country they want to visit.

>Now do you really think you'll get the information you want to hear about them on a sadducean leatherworking board with an overwhelming population of males, many of whom have a rather poor opinion of women ?

Which is a shame by the way. This is a travel board and I only lurked here for a bit. You can't go anywhere without a retard being triggered by a woman. Jfc.
>>
>>1076278

It has nothing to do with your preferences, it has to do with the fact that you're very naive if you think you can just go to a north african country oogle or flirt with men and think they will respect you.

But go there anyway, reality is the best teacher after all.
>>
I am also curious actually. It's so close to Europe and yet i don't know anybody who has been there or thought of going.
>>
>>1076326

No, I don't want to flirt with them. I said ogle. I just want to see cute guys and talk about it with my friends. Look but don't touch or speak.

>>1076338
You're a wise person anon. Help me?
>>
File: Algeria_Export_Treemap.jpg (252KB, 1102x863px) Image search: [Google]
Algeria_Export_Treemap.jpg
252KB, 1102x863px
>>1076278
It's a sad country because it's led by a secular dictator who violently crushed a islamic rebellion. There's very little possibilities for locals. Little opportunities for education or work. The government provides cheap housing and food to stave off civil unrest. Men are ether unemployed, or get do nothing jobs working for the government. Women mostly just stay at home even when they're educated.

Posters might have a problem with your preference in men, but your idea of going to a unsafe place is a legitimate cause of concern. Prostitutes in Thailand have STDs, but they don't have a culture which encourages raping visiting men.

If you really want to go look at Arab men, while staying safe, go to a resort in Tunisia or Egypt.
>>
>>1076505
>If you really want to go look at Arab men, while staying safe, go to a resort in Tunisia or Egypt.
Or Morocco. Every time I click on the "Arab" category on imagefap there's like 10000 galleries of huge moroccan cocks
>>
They literally gassed the white people less than 60 years ago.

Enjoy your visit lmao
>>
File: 1410467678045.png (36KB, 690x539px) Image search: [Google]
1410467678045.png
36KB, 690x539px
>>1076169
>I rarely hear of people visiting it
>>
>>1076505

That's depressing. So, Algeria doesn't have a problem with terrorism and extremism anymore right?

K. I wanted to go because I have some ties to that place. It's unfortunate.

I think I may go to Oman or Tunisia/Egypt yeah, those men are really qt.

>>1076531
I don't like the Maghreb Moroccans much but the Arabicized or brown Mediterranean looking Moroccans are hot.

>>1076635
>implying Daesh is in Algeria
>>
>>1076762
>>implying Daesh is in Algeria

Tell pic related about it
>>
>>1076762
>not knowing IS aren't the only islamists around
>>
>>1076762
>>>implying Daesh is in Algeria

al-Qaeda in the Islamic Maghreb has a large presence in Algeria and have been known to kidnap westerners.
>>
>>1076309
This OP faggot is a man. Or at least male. Also gay in the not 4chan way. Go ahead OP, ogle other men in an underdeveloped Islamic country. I can't see any problems with this plan.
>>
>>1077124

Im a woman.

>>1076773
islamists are gay

>>1077122
link?
>>
File: team.jpg (103KB, 625x493px) Image search: [Google]
team.jpg
103KB, 625x493px
I´m from Malta which is pretty close and I can tell you nobody goes to those countries anymore (Tunis, Libya, Algiers etc) as they are dirty shitholes and it´s not very safe.
>>
>>1077386

https://travel.state.gov/content/passports/en/alertswarnings/algeria-travel-warning.html
>>
>>1077122
He'll be ok so long as he doesn't wear a cowboy hat.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.