[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm going to be in china for the next few months (leaving

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault.jpg (175KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
175KB, 1024x768px
I'm going to be in china for the next few months (leaving in feb) and I want to visit a friend in India while I'm there. I'm on a tightish budget, what is the most effective way of getting to India from China (I'll be in Sichuan province)?
>>
Flying on an airplane.

Beyond that, I am not sure what you are asking.
>>
>>1075287
flights tend to vary largely in cost depending from here and to where you are flying.
>>
>>1075265
Check ctrip for flights, see what you can find.

If you're already established in China, consider booking your flights through wechat.
>>
>>1075265
Where in India does your friend live?

Unless you're Indian or Chinese or a millionaire you won't be going overland between the two countries. Flying is your cheapest option.
>>
Just because they are neighbors doesn't mean they are neighbors. Flights are your best option
>>
>>1075265
>I'm on a tightish budget, what is the most effective way of getting to India from China (I'll be in Sichuan province)?
If you are not in too great a hurry, the cheapest option may be Air Asia from Chengdu to KL, then one of the budget Indian carriers (there are about five that I recall) to your subcontinental airport of choice. That appeared to shave about $100 off the almost certainly more convenient Cathay Pacific route I was offered when I searched a moment ago, although not having to spend eighteen or nineteen hours in transit is worth at least $100 to me nowadays (I'm old). But you ought to check fares from China--I expect you might find other cheap options, and cheaper CTU-KUL tickets.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.