[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Spring Break

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: springbreak-cancun-party.jpg (83KB, 800x535px) Image search: [Google]
springbreak-cancun-party.jpg
83KB, 800x535px
Has anyone of you celebrate Spring Break in Cancun? We will be there in march and looking for some interesting stuff to do...Are the girls as horny as everyone expects???
>>
>>1074022
>Are the girls as horny as everyone expects?

Cancun... aka Mancun during springbreak.
There's 2-3 man for each female and guys hit on girls 24/7. Don't go there thinking you're gonna swim in pussy 24/7, just go there and get shitfaced for a whole week
>>
>Got ass?
>She got no ass
If you can't get laid where you are now you won't get laid there.
>>1074517
>just go there and get shitfaced for a whole week
Yea this is good advice. If you get laid it's a bonus.
>>
okay, thats what i already read about but thats no problem. we just wanna have fun there. Did you book party packages in advance? We specialy want to go on party boats ...
>>
im heading out to Havasu during spring break homie its gonna be lit
>>
surprise your friends with a whore for you and your buddies to group fuck in the hotel room. don't tell them she's a hired whore. this experience will bond you guys together for life.
>>
>hijacking this thread
How bad does Cancun get during spring break?
I've found some cheap flights to Cancun (<400€ from Germany) between late February/early March and was considering going but just now realized this period coincides with spring break.
While I enjoy partying I don't really like the kind where I'm surrounded by drunk morons who keep grabbing my ass/tits and throw up all over the place.
Do you guys think I'll have problems with that as a semi-attractive girl travelling by herself?
And will I have a hard time finding hostel beds on short notice (I plan on travelling around a bit) or does the spring break crowd prefer hotels?
Anything else I should know?
>>
>>1074541
>She got no ass
Yeah, that's the problem She's also holding up a sign that reads, "Please! Are there any plastic surgeons here? I need so many implants!"
>>
>>1075995
>going to cancun for spring break
>doesn't like morons
>is a single girl looking to stay in hostels

think again
>>
>>1075995
This >>1076041. But if your going to party and going alone it really doesn't look like a place for you. Unless you've already partied alone and you know what you're getting yourself in than go for it.
>>
>>1074022
It's low season right now and I had the worst time just rocking up to a hostel in Cancun and hoping they have space. It's easy everywhere else, though. Playa has tons of good places to stay. As a European you might like it more there as Cancun is a North American crowd. Personally, that region isn't for me.

Id suggest heading west and getting out of that region after seeing what you wanna see. I'm not anti Cancun or anything (hell, I went to bpm), but it's definitely jersey or Geordie shore between the two cities.

I'm in San Cristobal right now and loving it. Even the people you meet are different
>>
>>1076041
yeah I didn't really think that one through...
I guess I'm just gonna go to Spain or something instead and hope it will be warm there
>>
>>1075939

underrated post
>>
>>1075995
Dont do it. You will not have fun.

If you want to be groped by a bunch of niggers just go to Cologne on New Year's.

Seriously though it'll be swarmed with dumb drunk Americans, 75% male, and a semi attractive European = a super attractive American so you'll be swarmed. If you want your boring ass German "cultural experience and nature" tourism this is the wrong place.
>>
>>1075995
this is how people get raped.
>>
>>1074022
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUw4Qh9uFK8
>>
>>1075995
You seem like the type of person who makes really bad descisions
>>
>>1075995
Waste of money to go but this isn't real cause no flight from germany to cancun will be 400e
Tambien eres un puto como OP
>>
File: 71106-61513.jpg (17KB, 250x375px) Image search: [Google]
71106-61513.jpg
17KB, 250x375px
>>1075995
>>1076041
>>1076046
>>1076368
>>1076455
>>1076567
>>1076834
Is "naieve German girl" a maymay? Should it be?
>>
>>1075995
Kill yourself slut
>>
>>1076834
Lol it could even be cheaper. The cheapest flights to Mexico from Europe are usually from Germany, you dumb fuck
>>
>>1075995
I will be in Osnabruck third week of march. Can you advice something? Or will you like to visit more of Mexico with a kind anon from Queretaro.
>>
britbong here, gonna be spending a year in texas
i can't go to mexico with my visa, where should i go for spring break?
>>
>>1078608
back to your shithole country.
>>
>>1078616
nah we don't have spring break here
>>
>>1075995
hahahahaha you're a stupid naieve idiot. everybody laugh at the dumb german girl
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.