[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Air China

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: Air-china1.jpg (280KB, 1600x965px) Image search: [Google]
Air-china1.jpg
280KB, 1600x965px
They have cheap flights from ATL for Songkran. Sub $800. Probably even cheaper from EWR, where I'd transfer. Question is are they any good? Safe? I have never flown with them or recall seein them mentioned here.
>>
I only fly Malaysian.
>>
wtf is songkran

anyway they're a shit airlines and at 800 you're probably not going to survive lol
>>
>>1072234
Thai new year. I could fly Delta and their partners, but it'd be about $500 more dollars, and from my regional airport, which would be better
>>
>>1072234
>>1072235
Songkran is the name of it in Thailand, but the date is the New Year for much of South and South East Asia. I think Thailand parties the hardest for it though.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Songkran_(Thailand)
>>
>>1072234
this is either stupidity or b8

OP, the safety of all transcontinental airlines these days are top notch so it really doesn't matter which you'll fly with. The only real difference you can expect is in service and possible hidden extra fees. Never flown with Air China but I'm gonna go ahead and assume that it won't be too bad since it's an intercontinental flight. Never flown with Delta either, but I heard that their service isn't particularly good
>>
Crap airline, but it will get you there. Probably less safe than a better airline, but say it's absolutely insanely worse, double the chance of crashing and dying - that's still pretty fucking safe.
>>
>>1072230
>Air China
It'll be fine.

The in-flight meal might not be what you're used to but it's not going to actually be worse than the standard junk, just different.

>is there a US airline that does burgers for in-flight meals? That would be top kek

The safety will be fine, they're allowed to fly everywhere so their safety has to pass US/EU/IATA/UN rules everywhere.

The service will probably be a bit basic but compared to standard US airline service, that's not saying anything at all. Might even be better.

Chinese airlines don't generally fuck around with hidden fees and charging for shit on the plane. They probably won't have booze but you never know, red/white wine and beer is possible. Since airline service was basically better 10 years ago and since Chinese (offline) businesses are basically using standards from 10 years behind the west, they're probably a bit nicer.
>>
Okay. Sounds like a go then
>>
I've never used an airline other than Air China because they always have the cheapest flights for my routes.
The flight attendants are cute, this Beijing Beer they serve is oddly tasty and the meals aren't that bad.
Rice with meat and veggies, taste like your average Chinese take out desu
>>
>>1072751
Do they serve liquor/whiskey and do they charge for alcohol?
>>
>>1072782
The beverage cart will be temporarily closed for maintenance, but the attendant will be happy to show you around the plane and take you to her cousin's shop, where you can by beer and liquor bargains at great prices! And do not be concerned, she will get you back to your seat later, when the drink cart will be in service again.
>>
I've flown with Air China from Hong Kong to Taipei. They were flying a 747 and was the most intense flight I've been on. You know how you get annoyed at how slow airplanes seem to ascend and descend? Well, fly with them and you'll find out why no one else does fast ascension and descension.
>>
>>1072791
>The beverage cart will be temporarily closed for maintenance
It's Air China, not Air India.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.