[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

yo trv, I got like six thousand bucks and I just got laid off

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: STALKER_CoP.jpg (496KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
STALKER_CoP.jpg
496KB, 1680x1050px
yo trv, I got like six thousand bucks and I just got laid off from my job and also my car just shit the bed. Where the hell should I go? I don't mind living in S.T.A.L.K.E.R.-tier conditions, I just wanna get the hell out and go experience something besides the murican bullshit I'm buried in. I'm willing to do basically whatever at this point. Just gimme some food, a bed to sleep on, and some booze and smokes. Also some human interaction might be nice. Also I'm willing to work my ass off to subside, after all I'm not a lazy faggot. What place would be good for me? Oh yeah and I'm a certified welder as well.
>>
>>1064453
Go to the Philippines, or Thailand its aight and pretty pro american
>>
>>1064453
If you want to get a job and don't mind settling somewhere a pint of beer costs $9, consider Australia or New Zealand. If you're less than 30 you can go on a 'working holiday' visa.
Otherwise, it sounds like you'd enjoy southeast Asia for the social scene.
>>
Cambodia
>>
Mexico Dominican Republic Costa Rica Belize
>>
I'm in a similar situation myself OP so I've just bought a one way ticket to Bangkok, apparently that's the go to starting place for people wanting to travel/look for something different.
>>
>>1064534
Wrong, it's the starting place for people who can't think of anywhere else to go.
Bangkok is the chicken tikka masala you ordered in the Indian restaurant because you didn't know what anything else on the menu was.
>>
File: chinks killed limey.jpg (121KB, 716x678px) Image search: [Google]
chinks killed limey.jpg
121KB, 716x678px
I dont understand this mentality that thinks going to 3rd world shitholes will solve all your probs. People in these places are poor, desperate and frustrated and will pounce on you at your weakest moments
>>
>>1064453
Your best bet is to forget you have 6k savings, because unless you are 17, you need a car and a new job ASAP, and I hate to tell you but there are no decent used cars under 7k. So, get out there and work your ass off and don't dip into your savings.
>>
What's your job? Seek employment in the Middle East, a Gulf country. They hire Westerners for skilled labor and pay well because they are all lazy
>>
>>1064544
>Savings more important than travel
You are not welcome here, friend.
>>
>>1064544

Are you the same guy that gets all upset about ESL Teachers? This isn't /adv/, we aren't here to give OP life advise.
>>
>>1064453
Mexico and Thailand
>>
>>1064453
go to thailand man
>cheap
>women
>a lot of women
>more women then men
>beautifull women
>good food
>easy to get jobs as foreigner
>beautifull places

just go for it nigga
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.