[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Plastic surgery abroad

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: gyno.jpg (25KB, 534x320px) Image search: [Google]
gyno.jpg
25KB, 534x320px
Can anyone recommend some plastic surgeons abroad ? I was hoping to get the surgery done locally but $8500 is a bit goddamn much for me.
I've also never been out of the country before so this would be killing two birds with one stone for me.
I was aiming for something under 3k total.
Sorry if this isn't the right board , I was torn between /fit/ and here.
>>
Forgot to mention the only place I'm hesitiant to go to is india , because most of the sites look like shit , and don't show their work at all.
>>
Thailand, best for cheap quality medical tourism. Just look at the ladyboys
>>
>>1058577
I actually typed this surrounded by Thai chicks, only two "appear" to have gone under the knife,outside of breasts and sometimes nose, it's hard to tell
>>
>inb4 OP goes for mantits extraction and ends getting full sex change.
>>
>>1058568
South Korea is the plastic surgery capital of the world.
>>
>>1058594
venezuela,brazil and colombia deserve a mention as well
>>
>>1058594
Tourism usually involves price, if you are talking about sheer volume, off the top of my head it's South Korea, USA, France (or was it Italy?) and Brazil
>>
>>1058594
>South Korea is the plastic surgery capital of the world.
Nope.

OP, when you get surgery abroad, you need followup care, and no local doctor will treat you after you do that. None.

So, that's the difference in money. If you aren't going to stay all damn summer with your cousin in Brazil until your incisions heal and risk of complications ends, then do it in the US somewhere competitively priced like Miami, instead.
>>
>>1058626
>>1058594
>>1058609

It's the capital in as far as Koreans get a lot of surgery, but people don't travel for that. As been stated, Brazil and Thailand are probably your best bet
>>
>>1058568

where do you live OP ?
>>
Mexico is a great place if you are in the USA.
Specially places like Mexico City or Tijuana. Lots of well experienced people, many Gringos go there all the time. Easy to go back to California after you are done.
>>
>>1058718
I know it is good for things like dental and other surgeries but never heard of it for plastic surgery
>>
>>1058568
Pro tip man stay in your own land for gyno surgery. Had it in oz (approx $5800 no insurance) about 5weeks ago still hurts like fuck was bed ridden for about 4/5 days
>>
>>1058720
there is a dr in mexico that does gyno for about 4-6k if i remember (cad so idk in usd)

OP just come to canada, Had mine done in ontario, no complications , Done about 3 months ago and i feel great.

First lose as much weight as you can because you will be left with extra skin near your nipples if your even slightly overweight (i have some loose skin) But then again it might tighten since im only 3 months post-op.

But yeah it cost me about $6500 Cad in total
>>
>>1059928
it shouldn't hurt that far out of surgery, Did they use the old method or new one?

old : Incision near nipple/on chest + lipo
New : Incision near armpit + lipo

If they used the old method then you should hjave done more research as that method is horribly outdated and increases recover time + chance of shitty results + you get a noticable scar
>>
>>1059938
>>First lose as much weight as you can because you will be left with extra skin near your nipples if your even slightly overweight
Absolute bullshit, if you got the surgery done right, you won't be left with shit. Did the doc tell you that when you complained? It's a lie.
>>
>>1059939
First time I heard about this new method, links please.
>>
File: 1442939452596.gif (4MB, 342x304px) Image search: [Google]
1442939452596.gif
4MB, 342x304px
...these need surgery? Don't they go away with exercise?
>>
>>1060307
Not if it's gland tissue which it is on the OP pic. It's very common nowadays. Your pic is mostly fat, but of course he'd need surgery for skin removal and all that if he ever lost weight.
>>
>>1058568
Here is the price list for a plastic surgery hospital in Thailand: http://www.yanhee.net/price-list

I have not been to this hospital, but its very legit, and known for plastic surgery. I am currently seeing a doctor about a torn rotator cuff at Bumrungrad Hospital in Bangkok. It's rated number one in Thailand, and it seems very legit.
>>
You can get it in Texas for less than $5000. I just got it in Houston with insurance for about $1500. It took a few years of doctor visits and medication to get the surgery approved through insurance though. If I could do it all again I'd just pay the money upfront myself. It was so worth it for how much more confident I feel in public.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.