[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Travelling to Cuba for 7 days

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: cubalogo.jpg (16KB, 342x277px) Image search: [Google]
cubalogo.jpg
16KB, 342x277px
What to expect? I'm in an all inclusive resort for a week in Varadero
Best spots for cigars?
Is Havana worth going to see?
>>
Of course Havana is worth seeing. What a massive twat you'd be if you just stayed at the resort and didn't explore at all.
>>
>>1048899
>Havana
Make sure you also go to Trinidad, Santa Clara and/or Cienfuegos.
>>
>>1048899
I have some us dollars leftover from other vacations but most of the websites I've been reading say that they are useless there. But I've heard that their black markets run on USD so it might be okay to tip with them?

Any anons van speak to this?
>>
>>1048898
I'm leaving for Cuba in 3 weeks.

My only concern is food. I'd like to save money but I know the island has two types of money:

the Peso for typical citizens &
the CUC (for American kekolds)

I don't have much money, this is the first vacation I've taken in 5 years. I'd like to think I could just order the same street food as locals and then pay for it but I don't know where I could get Pesos and I think they would notice my accent when I spoke SpAnIsH?
>>
>>1049041
You can exchange USD in Cuba but there is a 10% comission for this imposed by the government, so exchanging euro, GBP or canadian dollars is a better deal.
>>
>>1049054
>>1049053
Just exchange to CAD before you go they are worth more than the Euro right now
>>
File: 1440677524391.webm (907KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1440677524391.webm
907KB, 480x480px
It's my first vacation without the kids for my wife and I for quite some time.
Is it hard/dangerous to aquire some cocaine? Weed?
>>
>>1049106
Christ. It sounds like they're ruining your life.

Why don't we trade? I'll give you some heroin and weed and I get to marry your wife and adopt your son.

I'll fuck her better, and raise him well since I probably earn more and will be a better role model.
>>
>>1049053
You can't buy shit for the local currency. In restaurants people pay in CUCs and not their worthless paper. You can get garbage-tier street food for it but it will taste disgusting. Food is bad enough in Cuba...
>>
>>1049106
The FUCK man. Cocaine? What kind of parents are you people. Jesus Christ.
>>
>>1049412
Its not that bad, square. I havent done cocaine since high school but if i was on a romantic getaway with my wife without the kids, why not live a little?
>>
File: Idiocracy_Money.jpg (24KB, 410x224px) Image search: [Google]
Idiocracy_Money.jpg
24KB, 410x224px
>>1049418
That's not living, it's just proof you're already dead.

Don't worry about finding the drugs there dudebro, they will find you as soon as you get off the plane; prices will be about the same as back home despite rumors to the contrary!

Enjoy your degeneracy.
>>
>>1049426
>ive never even seen a drug before
>>
>>1049418
I agree with you man, cocaine is not that bad
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.