[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm in the US on vacation right now and I want to be American

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 1367126504887.jpg (1003KB, 2700x1802px) Image search: [Google]
1367126504887.jpg
1003KB, 2700x1802px
I'm in the US on vacation right now and I want to be American and shoot some guns, play base ball, and play USA football.

How do I do this?
>>
>>1048305
where in the Us are you?
>>
>>1048305
> Gun Range, they will loan some out.
> Baseball, busy park or college campus.
> Football, see #2
>>
>>1048325

Florida

>>1048329

But do I need paperwork or ID and stuff?

And yeah I guess you're right about college for sports. I'll find one around me.
>>
Florida is a big state... What part of Florida...
>>
>>1048345

orlando
>>
I'm in Tallahassee come here and you can shoot my guns. Other option is to go to a gun range or buy a gun
>>
>>1048305
yeah, at least you're in the right state. just go to a gun range. Orlando has a good few.
>>
>>1048335
Go to a Florida Gators college football game. You can take a bus from Orlando to Gainesville. It would take 2-3 hours probably. They play on Saturday at home. I guarantee you the experience would be a memorable one. The Gators are a huge team, and the atmosphere and stadium would feel like a pro game if you're not aware what college football is like. Plus qts everywhere. You'd have to hurry but it could theoretically arrange it all in a night and day.
>>
>>1048370

Cool thanks
>>
>>1048393
Saturday morning so you don't have much time, but if you can make it it's an experience you'll remember forever I know.

Try to look at Craigslist or Stubhub maybe for tickets? Worse comes to worst you could just go up there with no tickets, and try to find a scalper selling some. At the least, you'll be able to do some partying/tailgating with random people if you can't get into the game. Just approach a friendly looking group of students and ask to hang out. They'd be happy party with someone from another country, they'd think that's cool. Plus those SEC girls are Hnnnng.
>>
>>1048348
Are you going to Disney?
>>
>>1048396

Yes with my family.

>>1048394

Thanks I'll try to convince my family to go.
>>
>>1048401
Ill be at port Orleans till tommorow. My flight leaves at 4. Where you staying?
>>
>>1048406

idk I'm by Disney but I'm stuck with my senpai so won't be meeting up with any anons
>>
>>1048407
Make sure to hit epcot. The world showcase is dope
>>
>>1048348

go hang out with this anon >>1048360

or you can go here they do gun rentals.

https://www.orlandogunclub.com/our-ranges/
>>
>>1048427
Just be sure not to eat the brownies
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.