[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ERP Thread Thicc Thursday Edition Precum: >>9908639

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 489
Thread images: 203

File: 23f51a07c60fc3fb37a17b032757fae7.png (564KB, 720x1152px) Image search: [Google]
23f51a07c60fc3fb37a17b032757fae7.png
564KB, 720x1152px
ERP Thread
Thicc Thursday Edition

Precum: >>9908639
>>
>>9913283
My favorite day of the week.
>>
>>9913292
>as she was commanded the whore boat swallowed every drop of cum she was fed before opening her mouth back up and spreads it further with her hands inviting him in.
>>
File: Ryuko (10).jpg (659KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Ryuko (10).jpg
659KB, 900x1200px
>>9913259 (Anon)
>Every fiber within Ryuko was screaming to spin right back around and drive four knuckles into his smug jaw, but she knew better than to let her emotions get the better of her. Hard as it was, she would have to listen to everything he told her to do. For the next little while, she was practically going to be his slave in exchange for information that might not have even been helpful.
W-When you tell me what I want to know, I'm gonna break your stupid nose! Mark my words!
>Without telling him that she agreed, Ryuko simply did as she was told, moving her fingers up to the waistband of her panties and slowly pulling them down, her trembling hands making it difficult to do with any modicum of quickness. Her slow pace only served to give the Anon more of a show as the elastic pinched deep into the soft cheeks of her ass as it rolled down, showing off just how plump the feisty girl's backside really was. A thin trail of her juices seemed to stick to the fabric as it went, leaving a barely-noticeable link between her pussy and the damp spot on her panties. She stood back up straight, refusing to turn around and make eye contact with him. She couldn't bear to let anyone see her face in this state, least of all him.
Th-There! Happy? Tell me what I wanna know!
>>
>>9913332
Very good, girl. Whoever put you in here trained you well. Let's see how you do with your throat getting raped!
>The man grabbed both sides of her temples and used it to hold her head still. With that, he plunged the whole of his length down into her mouth in one fell stroke.
>>
File: i87juyb.jpg (230KB, 1110x452px) Image search: [Google]
i87juyb.jpg
230KB, 1110x452px
>>9913360
>as the male forced his throbbing cock into her slutty throat there was no resistance as she simply moaned and gagged on the wonderful meat with their lustful tongue already lapping round his shaft. her hands quickly rose and cupped the man's sack to caress those sweet cum pumping orbs.
>>
>>9913418
>The brutish man didn't let up seeing she was so involved in his pleasure. Tightening the grip on her small head, he railed her mouth harder and faster, the large cock ever so slightly grazing against her teeth. The tip smacked against the back of her throat painfully, and snaked down her neck.
>>
>>9913359
>The No-Star watched in disbelief. He'd seen how fiesty and emotional the transfer student was, he'd seen her flustered and blush as she was apparently "forced" to expose herself in front of half the school. But he never thought she'd be this easy to manipulate, or this desperate for information. He leant right in to that pale, perfectly formed peach of an bare ass, close enough so Ryuuko could feel the heat of the pervert's breath wash over her naked flesh, and right up her crack. He licks his lips.
A little happier, yeah. Haha..you know...
>He tilts his head to the side, leaning in, trying to spy even more lewd looks right up that cute butt
I don't think Satsuk-sama would ever do something like THIS for her students. You're pretty fun, Ryuuko-chan. You know, thinking about it now..Satsuki-sama's ass is probably a little thicker than yours, but yours is so perky now i've seen it up close. I'm really having a crisis of loyalty... but if you REALLY want me to betray Satsuki-sama, and give a total stranger the secret I think you're after, aahh..
>He draws in his breath and tuts, shaking his head.
You're going to have to spread those perky cheeks of yours, New Girl. And let me not just look, but touch.
(just a heads up I'm gonna have to brb, my next post might be 5 mins late tops, just popping around the corner to get something! You play an amazing Ryuuko!)
>>
This may be a long shot, but I'll ask. There was a thread about magical realms on /tg/ and one poster talked about what he and his DM got up to in games and mentioned that he'd ask her if he could post her writing. Does anyone know if he posted a link in another thread, because the original died before he could.

The original thread is below, and he also linked to her F-List:

https://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/53619604
https://www.f-list.net/c/nicolette%20inque/
>>
File: 436eyt.png (420KB, 346x1000px) Image search: [Google]
436eyt.png
420KB, 346x1000px
>>9913435
>with each thrust into her the girl's throat would tighten as he pulled out only to provide more pleasure for her user as the slut's eyes looked up into his own with hearts forming in their pupils from the wondrous taste and feel of a cock ravaging her hole.
>>
>>9913470
>Unable to resist that lusty look in her eyes as hers gazed into his, he shut his tight, feeling his cock bulk and bulge up in her tight restrictive throat.
Shit! I'm gonna... fuck!~
>With that, a powerful torrent of hot juicy cum exploded in the whore's mouth, wave after wave of sticky steaming sperm flowed into her throat, straight into her stomach.
>>
File: Ryuko (7).jpg (123KB, 707x999px) Image search: [Google]
Ryuko (7).jpg
123KB, 707x999px
>>9913440
>Ryuko felt as though her mind was moving at a million miles a second, thoughts seemingly forming and evaporating in her brain as soon as she'd come up with them. To say she was flustered would be an understatement. She could actually feel him leering at her now, and she couldn't figure out what he planned to do with her. Was he going to lick it, and try and satisfy himself that way? Was he just content with staring? Or, worst of all, would he try to make her bend over and take his cock to the hilt?
M-Maybe...maybe you could start worshiping me instead of Lady Satsuki. If I let you do whatever you want, I mean...
>Ryuko's desperate grab for power came out more like an invitation, and she silently cursed herself for it. How could she be such an idiot at a time like this? All she needed to do was say nothing, and just do exactly as she was told. It was simple, so painfully simple, but she couldn't seem to stop giving him more fuel to work off of. The sticky mess she'd left in her panties seemed to be enough of an indicator that she wanted to give him every extra inch he could. She shook her head, attempting to push the thought out of her mind.
Just...don't go too deep in there, okay? I-I've never played with my ass before.
>Past the point of bothering to watch the embarrassing nonsense she was spouting, Ryuko reached behind her back to grab a hold of her plump cheeks, delicately spreading them apart and presenting her her hole to the Anon, perfectly pristine aside from the thin sheen of sweat that had accumulated from her adrenaline rush. She couldn't see it, but she could have sworn that she could feel some of her own juices running down her thighs.

(Thank you, I appreciate it! And take your time. This is one of the most fun Ryuko sessions I've ever done.)
>>
File: 1492826394689.png (3MB, 3000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
1492826394689.png
3MB, 3000x3000px
>>
>>9913516
Nice thighs
>>
File: 45ft.jpg (83KB, 526x426px) Image search: [Google]
45ft.jpg
83KB, 526x426px
>>9913498
>having the male reach his climax the insatiable slut eagerly swallowed every shot of thick creamy cum into her slutty hole. once there was no more sperm flowing into her the boat bitch remained on his cock with it completely inside her as their grip continued to keep her there as she flicked her tongue teasingly across the delicious meat.

>>9913516
hello hot lady~!
>>
>>9913502
(And back! Working on reply now)
>>
zolaret.
>>
>>9913283
>tfw haven't seen a happy Peach in a while
>>
>>9913502
>Down where the No-Star's face was, leering and breathing over Ryuuko's vulnerable spots, it was more obvious than anywhere just how his barbs were hitting their mark. The flustered delinquent's scent hung heavy in the air, filling his nose, and he could see her desperate slit leak right out over the girl's soft, strong thighs. Still the words that fell mumbled out of Ryuuko's lips took the boy totally by surprise. He had to take a double take, and lent back to try and spy a look at whatever adorably blushing expression the usually fiesty, outright dangerous girl must be making for her to be saying things like that. The No-Star's crotch is such a painfully ridiculous tent now, he sees no reason to be abashed about casually reaching down and fondling his bulge, as well as undoing the trousers in his uniform to free them a little, letting his flies slide down by themselves, while he drinks in the unbelievable sight of Ryuuko's cute butthole winking back at him, vaguely sweaty, between those plump, round cheeks she's spreading just for him. Even just constrained in his boxers now, the tent is painfully hard right away again.
Worship you instead? I don't know..
>He finally reaches out and takes a handful of Ryuuko's doughy behind, kneading that soft assmeat in one hand, and spreading her cheeks even more, making the prideful girl feel the cool air on her backdoor. He hums thoughtfully, appraising her.
She's a classy lady. I don't think she'd ever drop her panties and spread her cheeks for a total stranger. Let alone let him do this~
>Anon leans right in before Ryuuko can react, and lays a wet, hungry kiss right on her glistening pucker, running his tongue right around the ring
>>
File: better girl.png (305KB, 850x1100px) Image search: [Google]
better girl.png
305KB, 850x1100px
Threadly "post avas you'd like to see played".
>Challenge Mode: Scalies
>>
File: 1497377310142.jpg (36KB, 375x421px) Image search: [Google]
1497377310142.jpg
36KB, 375x421px
>>9913643
Not challenge mode but
P L E A S E
I know we have furry avs here, someone pick her up
>>
File: 1497386422796.jpg (99KB, 546x498px) Image search: [Google]
1497386422796.jpg
99KB, 546x498px
>>9913657
>>
File: Jinko (11).jpg (146KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Jinko (11).jpg
146KB, 1000x1000px
>>9913643
>>
File: Ryuko (25).png (371KB, 648x662px) Image search: [Google]
Ryuko (25).png
371KB, 648x662px
>>9913639
>Ryuko let out a yelp that swiftly faded into a throaty moan as Anon began to rim her asshole, tongue running along her sensitive, sweaty pucker. She shivered, hard, her entire body trembling against him, before slamming her hips back against his mouth to make him pierce her entrance. Her hands flew up to her face, instinctively hiding her eyes as if he'd stop the assault on her ass if she couldn't see him. It felt as though her body had a mind of its own, grinding her fat ass against his lips like she was a professional. There was a clumsiness to her movement, seeing as how her plump thighs could barely even support her, but it was far better than anything she'd expected to be capable of.
Gah...Th-That feels...
>The thick girl could hardly even form her sentence, her voice trailing off into another lewd moan that flooded the classroom. If there was anyone listening outside, they'd have heard the whorish noises of the transfer girl, her pussy already leaking from having her ass eaten by a boy she didn't even know.
D-Don't stop there...you should make sure you're satisfied, right? A-And you have to do that with your dick! You have to! Y-You have to!
>>
>>9912145
For future reference, would Nina ever breed a human girl?
>>
File: 8888.jpg (37KB, 540x335px) Image search: [Google]
8888.jpg
37KB, 540x335px
>>
Dubs and I break hiatus
>>
File: Nina (69).png (202KB, 540x671px) Image search: [Google]
Nina (69).png
202KB, 540x671px
>>9913713
(I don't see why not.)
>>
>>9913726
Maybe next thread
>>
>>9913657
Ok deal
>>
>>9913736
Good to know. And pretend I posted a sweating man pic here
>>
>>9913706
>A part of the No-Star can't believe his luck, can't believe this transfer students had buttons to push she was so vulnerable to, or that behind that tough, fiere exterior, she really was a needy slut. It was like all the dirty fantasies he'd had over the new girl, fapping furiously to her bare ass he'd seen the other week, all come true. That was only a small part of him. For the most, the lucky, lucky student was engrossed in stuffing his face right between Ryuuko's fat buttocks, and greedily, sloppily making out with her lewd asshole. His hands grope at her fleshy cheeks, lifting them up to test their weight and squeezing at them, as his tongue runs in circles faster and faster, til finally it starts to push the very tip right on the very centre of Ryuuko's winking, tight pucker. And inside. Once even the tip had made entrance into Ryuuko's tender insides, he takes an inch and makes it into a mile - worming the whole of his slithering, wet tongue right up inside her, tasting the moaning delinquent's insides to go with the sweaty flavour of her rear. When finally he's finished tongue-fucking that hole he gasps, leaning back, and admires his handiwork, how quivering, wet, and slightly gaping that tight pucker is compared to when he'd first been shown it. He gives Ryuuko a firm spank on one of her bouncy buttocks.
That's more like it, ha. You shouldn't put up such a front, Ryuuko-chan. Forget about information, theres something you need much more right now that I can give you, isn't there?
>His hands start groping again, running over those thick cheeks, teasing them, as one reaches down to tug away his boxers, letting his girthy, rock hard cock flick up at full mast.
Ask nicely and I'll let you sit this slutty ass down right where you need it, how does that sound for a business arrangement, New Girl?
>>
File: 1497377342661.jpg (35KB, 308x433px) Image search: [Google]
1497377342661.jpg
35KB, 308x433px
>>9913750
For realz?
>>
>>9913665
Always...
I just want my chuffs...
>>
File: 1475377593665.png (637KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1475377593665.png
637KB, 1600x1600px
>>9913531
>>9913539
Hello.
>>
File: Best girl.png (31KB, 600x575px) Image search: [Google]
Best girl.png
31KB, 600x575px
>>9913643
Bitch do you think I forgot

REAL BEST GIRL
>>
>>9913825
You'd be hotter if you didn't have the crazy eyes
>>
File: 1492749730272.gif (776KB, 514x667px) Image search: [Google]
1492749730272.gif
776KB, 514x667px
Can I have a discord invite to wathever erp server you are part of?
>>
>>9913825
You're still pretty!
>>
File: Ryuko (16).png (1006KB, 1280x1326px) Image search: [Google]
Ryuko (16).png
1006KB, 1280x1326px
>>9913775
(If it moves, it can be bred. Girls are just way easier to breed, is all. There's a few more complications with guys.)

>>9913781
D-Don't think I forgot why I'm here just because you got me all worked up! ...But I do need your, um...your dick more than I need to know about Satsuki. Right now! More than I need to know right now! You're still gonna t-tell me once you're done!
>Ryuko looked over her shoulder to address him, her fear of letting him see all of her lewd expressions slowly starting to melt away. She couldn't afford to care about such things anymore. She needed his dick inside of her. She was aching for it. Sure, having it fill her ass to the brim would hurt. But it would hurt way more to not feel every inch of it get swallowed by her bountiful cheeks.
Y-You're gonna make me beg...
>Her whine was one of reservation. She knew full-well that she wasn't going to negotiate anything at this point. She was his toy, to be used and played with however he desired. And a good toy had to be obedient. Hovering over his cock, Ryuko could feel the heat emanating from it like a radiator. It took her only a few moments to line her pert asshole up to the head of his cock, teasing the entrance of her rear.
Please put it inside me, sir. I'll be a good transfer student for you! I'll do whatever you want, and you can bounce me on your lap and mess up my insides! Just...just put it in! Please!
>>
Who's lurking?
>>
>>9913643
Obligatory
Unfortunately we lost our last one to discord/becoming a pet
>>
>>9913857
me
>>
>>9913825
>the ship slut stands up on her tip toes to plant a kiss on the beautiful woman' cheek.
>>
File: Jinko (13).jpg (97KB, 707x810px) Image search: [Google]
Jinko (13).jpg
97KB, 707x810px
>>9913814
At least you're not alone in it
>>
>>9913841
https://discord.gg/2GU7Yt
>>
>>9913888
There's at least three of us who want Jinko, so maybe that'll be enough to get someone to pick her up
>>
>>9913855
>Locking eyes with the transfer student, as his hands still freely toy with her plush rear, groping and raising each cheek as he pleased, seeing her blushing face as she said all of those things - it was as big a victory as anything, moreso even than what she'd just let him do to her. As Ryuuko squats down over his girthy, tall hard-on, he gives that doughly rump another spank, and grins at her, holding the girl's wide hips as his tip finally kisses her backdoor, smearing it with precum.
You're too easy, Ryuuko-chan. Don't think you'll ever be on Satsuki-sama's level.
>The No-Star quicky tugs at Ryuuko's hips, forcing them down, and thrusts up at the same time, before she can react to his words Ryuuko is feeling the full force of his thick, bulging cock barging right past her sensitive, tight pucker, as his healthy length is plunged right upwards between her fat cheeks, into the prideful girl's tender, hot insides
Hnng! How does it feel, slut? Are you satisfied yet?
>>
>>9913900
>Wanting to join a server but don't know if it's one of the two shit ones or some other one
>>
File: Jinko (23).png (74KB, 304x250px) Image search: [Google]
Jinko (23).png
74KB, 304x250px
>>9913911
Hopefully, needs more monsters
>>
File: 1449676933221.png (40KB, 633x973px) Image search: [Google]
1449676933221.png
40KB, 633x973px
>>9913900
aw, I'm already there
:<
Any other discord erp link?
>>
File: Ryuko (1).png (1MB, 1280x1297px) Image search: [Google]
Ryuko (1).png
1MB, 1280x1297px
>>9913924
I'm not easy! I-I need information so I can--
>Ryuko's protests were cut short as he was forced down onto the thick member, piercing inside of her depths in a single thrust. Her breath hitched in her throat, unable to so much as let out a scream, before Anon began to buck his hips, sending her wild. The loud clapping of her delectable ass against his lap was nearly loud enough to drown out the moan that exploded from her mouth, and Ryuko almost instantly dipping a hand between her legs to pleasure herself further. Her leather-clad fingers deftly began to work themselves against her dripping cunt while her ass swallowed every inch of the Anon's pulsing cock, desperately trying to make herself orgasm as fast and as hard as she possibly could. She'd all but given up on getting information from Anon. She didn't even care if it felt good for him. All she felt was the overwhelming urge to just give in and cum herself senseless; to be used like the little cocksleeve that she was.
A-Ah~! It's good! Y-You're so good! It's perfect! I-I never want you to stop fucking me! Make me cum! C-Cum in me! Fuck!
>Her yelps were short, but they carried more than enough weight to show how swiftly the feisty girl was beginning to melt against the sensation of his dick. Her tunnel spasmed wildly, desperately trying to milk the Anon's cock dry while instinctively trying to force it out of her, and Ryuko began to slam her hips down harder to make sure that the hard dick stayed firmly inside of her.
>>
>>9913957
>I'm already there
Who are you?
>>
You know what rhymes with Kass? Ass, because I want that bird ass.
>>
File: large (2).gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
large (2).gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>9913965
>only 5 people
I dont wanna be mean but do you have some other erp discord server?
>>
File: xhzjxcb.jpg (25KB, 391x246px) Image search: [Google]
xhzjxcb.jpg
25KB, 391x246px
>>9913996
[spoiler]who knows[/spoiler]
>>
Anyone seen Morrigan lately?
>>
>>9914009
Why does Japan fail horrendously at making shit skins?
>>
>>9914023
?
>>
>>9914019
SENSEI IS CUTE!
>>
File: wdghuiahd.gif (23KB, 296x581px) Image search: [Google]
wdghuiahd.gif
23KB, 296x581px
>>9914048
>>
>>9914023
Because literally every single girl is exactly the same, they just dye their hair to feel unique

When a weebfag tries to draw a shitskin, they don't know how to do anything else so they just draw the same girl with dark skin
>>
>>9914022
Speaking of, I love this artist
>>
>>9913988
>The No-Star clutches Ryuuko in his arms, holding her down onto his lap, as he leans over the captured girl, groaning in her ear, shuddering too as he feels the glorious sensation of that tight, needy asshole wrapped around his cock, milking it with those shuddering spasms that seem to have conquered the once-prideful girl. Even a moment before now, he had still been afraid the tables might turn, and wasn't yet fully in control, but he knew everything was hopeless for Ryuuko now = she was putty in his hands. Noticing her desperate fumbling between her legs, he quickly snatches Ryuukos wrist, and places her hand right back onto her trembling, thick thighs, not letting her touch her own drooling, quivering cunt, leaving it, leaving it to keep tensing around nothing, while his thick mast slowly churns her insides in deliberate, slow twisting thrusts, rearranging Ryuuko's tendermost spots, making her body bounce on him as he starts to pump steadily up and down, the tip of his long cock nuzzling the inside of her stomach.
You can forget about..hnng..comparing yourself to Satsuki-sama
>He rasps in her ear, breathing hot and heavy on the girl's neck
You're just a needy, low-down buttslut compared to her, hng!
>He thrusts powerfully upwards to punctuate the point, stabbing Ryuuko's insides with the full thickness of his pulsing, twitching mast
I couldn't..hng..betray her for a slut like you. But...haa..you know what? I think I just might keep you, and breed your slutty, fat ass for as long as you're in this school. How does that sound, haa, New Girl?
>By the time his taunting words are over, anon's bucking hips are thrusting violently up between Ryuuko's spread buttocks, and he is gnawing at her ear
>>
>>9914088
That lucky bastard.
>>
>>9914022
Yes
>>
>>9914106
YokoxMorriganxAnon threeway when?
>>
>>9913855
Speaking of, are you sticking around after this or running off?
>>
File: Ryuko (5).png (4MB, 2011x2500px) Image search: [Google]
Ryuko (5).png
4MB, 2011x2500px
>>9914096
>The transfer student could do little more than give a wordless yell of approval as the Anon vigorously railed her tight hole, not allowing her the relief of touching herself. Her fingers instinctively wrapped around her own thigh, trying desperately to grab a hold of anything, and he allowed her other hand to travel up the man behind her, pulling him even closer to her. Her entire body was leaping now, as though trying to escape from the pleasure that his throbbing cock provided, but she was held firmly in place as he pounded away. It was hard enough to speak through the haze of her oncoming orgasm, and the girl was forced to nearly spit her answers as they came.
I-I won't! I won't talk about Satsuki anymore if you keep me! I-If you breed me! I won't question you! I'll bow down to Lady Satsuki! Just let me cum, please! Just let me cum and cum inside me! I need you to fill me up! I need your hot cum inside me! Mess me up, please! Please, please, let me cum! Please!
>She trailed off into yet another throaty groan, letting only the sounds of her wildly clapping ass take over for her words. The only thing she had left to say was incoherent babbling, her brain thoroughly destroyed by the overwhelming amount of pleasure. She had essentially passed out, her conscious mind no longer participating in their sexual encounter. She was nothing but an animal now, operating on carnal instinct and begging to be bred by her dominant male like the complete slut that she was.

>>9914167
(I'm probably going to get going after this. I think I've been here for nearly four hours at this point. Sorry!)
>>
>>9914212
No prob, see you around sometime. Hopefully filling my womb with cum
>>
File: Always Watching5.jpg (77KB, 992x248px) Image search: [Google]
Always Watching5.jpg
77KB, 992x248px
>>9913283
I approve of this thread loudly
>>
>>9914244
>kissus
>>
>>9914244
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAfuck youAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>9914244
>sneaks on up behind the magician before grabbing onto her breasts to caress them with her groin rubbin up against their butt.
>>
File: 2f54c4cac8f57b73c7c65a6baa21eac2.jpg (220KB, 1100x1100px) Image search: [Google]
2f54c4cac8f57b73c7c65a6baa21eac2.jpg
220KB, 1100x1100px
>>9914278
>Kissu

>>9914297
>Slightly jumping she can't help but giggle once feeling the smaller girl molest her, wiggling her butt in reply against her
How you doin' sunshine?~
>>
File: bfb7f70e0517aaf9ff69be467db7a3b9.png (411KB, 971x1675px) Image search: [Google]
bfb7f70e0517aaf9ff69be467db7a3b9.png
411KB, 971x1675px
>>9914297
>>991432
>DMG just committed a statutory rape by sexually touching this tiny anime
>>
File: dabbing.png (107KB, 502x371px) Image search: [Google]
dabbing.png
107KB, 502x371px
>>9914332
WHATTHE FUCK HAPPENEDT O TH3E ONE

AUUTH

>Dabs
>>
>>9914019
Sensei! I've missed your smile. How have you been?
>>
>>9914321
>the slutty little ship continued to grind her petite body against the others letting out soft moans doing so.
I'm doing great... Plenty of men have used my holes!
>>
>>9914212
Hnng! That's right you little slut. You'll get just what, ha, you deserve! M-maybe when I'm done railing your ass, y-you'll be lucky enough to kiss Satsuki'-sama's boot. F-for now, your ass is mine to breed, cumdump!
>The No-Star groans in response, leaning over her dominatingly. He tilts Ryuuko's face with his nose on hers, and captures that moaning, lewd mouth with an obscenely deep, wet kiss, forcing his tongue in this hole of hers too and letting the desperate girl taste her own ass on her lips. Now he had gotten what he wanted from her, the moment their lips lock the boy's hips go into overdrive, bucking wildly, recklessly up with total abandon. A normal girl might've passed out on the spot from the brutal intensity of the deep, penetrating thrusts wrecking her asshole - The No Star reaches right underneath Ryuuko and lifts her legs up, tyes his hands behind the back of her neck in a full nelson. From that angle his girthy cock and run wild, pumping in and out viciously from her tenderised, virgin pucker, the sheer velocity of the assfucking making her bounce on his lap sending those fat cheeks clapping and slapping on his lap loudly. There was no way he could take long of this pace either, and he had no intention of lasting. Dazed, Ryuuko can dimly see, the way she is pointed, her reflection right back, she could barely recognise herself - lifted up, legs spread, moaning and squealing like a wild sow, her ass bread so violently. Soon Ryuuko hears a deep, guttural grunt from behind her, and that thick shaft twitches, and plunges right up to stab her as deep as it ever had, and she feels those fat balls pulsate on her stretched pucker, as the whole length throbs, spraying rope after thick, warm rope of the smug students seed right up into her pulverized bowels.
>>
File: It hurts for me to see you so.png (767KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
It hurts for me to see you so.png
767KB, 1920x1080px
https://youtu.be/vXVow-ugc30

Listen to this song or I'll shitpost
>>
File: 1497452381272.jpg (395KB, 968x667px) Image search: [Google]
1497452381272.jpg
395KB, 968x667px
Boobs.
>>
>>9914425
Awesome. You should post some over in that /v/ thread about fighting game girls.
>>
File: DADK0XxUQAAJRuo.jpg (125KB, 1167x1200px) Image search: [Google]
DADK0XxUQAAJRuo.jpg
125KB, 1167x1200px
>>9914425
Boobs.
>>
File: fat tats.png (307KB, 603x1141px) Image search: [Google]
fat tats.png
307KB, 603x1141px
>>9914425
Tits
>>
>>9914425
Oh man, I want to play with Morrigan's Angel so bad.
>>
>>9914466
Love Luccoa.
>>
File: BOOTY.png (481KB, 521x673px) Image search: [Google]
BOOTY.png
481KB, 521x673px
>>9914425
(Counter point)
(Asses.)
>>
File: Ryuko (22).jpg (307KB, 1062x825px) Image search: [Google]
Ryuko (22).jpg
307KB, 1062x825px
>>9914222
(Don't tempt me! I've been having a ton of fun with femanons lately. I'll keep an eye out for you the next time I'm around.)

>>9914395
>The hot seed that gushed into Ryuko's ass was more than enough of a signal for her to cum, and all of her senses seemed to explode at once against the force of his dick plowing inside of her, still pumping even as he continued to spill his cum into the depths of her ass. Her pussy opened like a hose, all of her pent-up lust gushing out of her at once and soaking the floor with her juices. His grunt was nothing compared to her agonized yell of pleasure as her thoughts slowly came back into focus, just long enough for her to cum again, electricity jolting through her entire form. She trembled, shaking as the Anon held her, and slowly lowered her legs down, brushing past the elbows that held them up and setting them on the slick floor. She certainly didn't have the strength to stand, unable to do anything more than rest atop his stiff cock, desperately gasping for air. It took a few moments before she'd composed herself, and her hand swiftly dove down between her legs. Only this time, it was to grab a hold of his sensitive balls in the palm of her hand.
Good. Now it's time for you to deliver on your end of the bargain, jackass. And don't think about trying to fight me off. You made a promise. You don't tell me about Satsuki, and I'll crush them. Got it?
>The fire in her belly had been swiftly reignited, and she was going to be certain to make good on her threat this time. If he wasn't willing to deliver, she would go straight to one of the four-star's doors and take it from them. The mindblowing orgasm Anon had given her would be chalked up to a learning experience. If he didn't comply, at least.
>>
>>9914507
Now this I can get into
>>
File: 1494090899580.gif (341KB, 247x188px) Image search: [Google]
1494090899580.gif
341KB, 247x188px
>>9914425
>>9914507
Why not both?
>>
>>9914507
Real thick and juicy
>>
>>9914513
I'll tempt you all I want into sticking your big throbbing orc cock in me and knocking me up
>>
>>9914022
Morrigan is dead, Boco.
>>
File: ebf01923cdfd039ae5776bae61629439.jpg (122KB, 1281x1248px) Image search: [Google]
ebf01923cdfd039ae5776bae61629439.jpg
122KB, 1281x1248px
>>9914425
>>9914466
>>
>>9914656
Boco is dead, Anon.
>>
File: Nina (66).png (341KB, 1195x940px) Image search: [Google]
Nina (66).png
341KB, 1195x940px
>>9914649
(That's...a very, very effective way of trying to convince me.)
>>
>>9914513
>The No-Star barely had time to come down from that glorious high of nutting deep in Ryuuko's tender, hot backdoor, before he's rudely awakened from his bliss. He feels the clammy touch of Ryuuko's dainty little, sweaty hand on his spent sack, and shudders. Still, she's locked in a full nelson, and at first he only replies by slowly twisting his hips, just churning that thick sea of cum he's spent in her, reminding Ryuuko of just what her vulnerable ring is stretched around
H-haa..straight...back to business huh? You..should think of a better threat.
>He leans in, and kisses Ryuuko's exposed nape, and then up to bite lightly on her ear again, breathing raspily into it. His hips start to move again, a quick, sudden thrust upwards spiking Ryuuko's wrecked asshole just as it was recovering.
You enjoyed what those balls just gave you a little too loudly for me to think you'd endanger them. I think you enjoyed this more than I did, New girl.
>He grins, tongue Ryuuko's ear now, and starts to gently, teasingly pump up and down again, twisting his hips to aim those thrusts just so they tantalizingly rubbed near Ryuuko's g-spot through her asshole
How about a counter offer? I keep giving you the deep, rough assfuckings your fat butt needs, and if you ever manage to get me to cum without having a mind-shattering orgasm yourself in just the same amount of time, I'll betray Satsuki-sama and tell you everything I know. If you think you can do it, that is.
>>
>>9914670
Just think of how nice it would feel bumping your tip up against my womb over and over while I moan in your ears until you finally let everything out inside, flooding me with seed.
>>
>>9914667
VAST MAGICAL POWER!
>>
>>9914669
You are Boco
>>
>>9914696
I'm Boco, you're Boco, HE'S BOCO!

ARE THERE ANY OTHER BOCOS I SHOULD KNOW ABOUT?!?
>>
>>9914713
Calm down, bird.
>>
File: 3e9ece0cf51aca3e39ee6966040ffe75.jpg (537KB, 2900x3163px) Image search: [Google]
3e9ece0cf51aca3e39ee6966040ffe75.jpg
537KB, 2900x3163px
>>9914392
Only men? No girls using your holes?~
>She teases a sly little smile across her cheeks before she bumped her rear back at her, the much larger girl rocking as from the impact
>>
>>9914729
>unprepared for the larger girl's hit Harusame was knocked off balance making her fall to the ground in a rther comprimising position.
w-well there was this one girl with... a giant horse cock.
>>
>>9914726
I'm not a smelly bird.
>>
File: Ryuko (2).png (357KB, 746x850px) Image search: [Google]
Ryuko (2).png
357KB, 746x850px
>>9914687
>Ryuko couldn't do much beyond grit her teeth in response, having her last ditch effort so easily stonewalled by the anon behind her. That was the last out she could feasibly come up with, and she had planned to hit him at his most vulnerable moment. If he'd managed to outwit her even then, she didn't stand a chance at managing to intimidate him.
I...You can't go again, you bastard! You can't! I don't have anything left in me to give...
>The girl slumped over as she spoke, her inner fire slowly dying out as she resigned herself to her fate. Until she could manage to overcome his challenge, she'd never know how to defeat Satsuki. And even worse, she didn't know if she'd ever be able to last that long at all.
I accept the challenge. B-But I can't do it now! You have to let me train up, or else I'll never win! I'll be sure to beat you once I've improved!

>>9914693
(You stop that right now before you actually convince me to stick around after five hours worth of sessions.)
>>
>>9914780
Yes you are. The only person who could ask for Morrigan is you.
>>
>>9914793
I'll stop I'll stop. Go rest yourself, you can empty your balls inside the femanon later
>>
File: 1467565828665.png (909KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
1467565828665.png
909KB, 1000x800px
I'm sorry for the slow response.

Kinda busy with other stuff.
>>
>>9914807
Right. Absolutely no one else in the world will ever again ask about Morrigan. Its simply impossible.
>>
>>9914829
that's alright sexy lady!
>>
>>9914776
>Spinning on her heel to face the knocked down she she leans down, smiling ear to ear as she sucks in the beautiful sight of the girl on her back.
Horsecock you say? Now that's really lewd! Sounds like you had a lot of fun!
>>
>>9914832
The fact you're this defensive and do the weird spacing thing that Boco does while you ask for Morrigan it's pretty obvious it's you. Stop being weird and go away.
>>
>>9914793
>The perverted No-Star chuckles into Ryuuko's ears, and lays a series of kisses up her nape and along the side of her face. Slowly he lets go of her legs lifted up, and uses his hands instead to slide along her hot, sweaty body, the moisture all over making Senketsu stick to her skin. He gropes up her flat belly to fondle with her breasts, as beneath Ryuuko his fat cock twitches, full mast again, stirring up that heavy load of cum still plugged in her tight rear
Sounds like we've got a deal. I'd like to see you try, New Girl. You can try all you like, I'll even let you train on my dick. But I'll be honest, I don't think you'll -ever- win
>He stabs up through Ryuuko's thick cheeks, another sudden jolt up her body as he reminds her just how sensitive her pucker is, and just how easy he can make her shudder with the slightest movement of his thick rod lodged inside her.
I know a buttslut when I meet one. And you're the most hopeless case I've ever met!

(Y'wanna call it a close there? Sounds like you put in a marathon session! You were great btw I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did. I love your feisty Ryuuko-chan!)
>>
>>9914868
What spacing thing?
>>
>>9914889
Hey anon

How are you

This spacing thing.
>>
File: 5f11f8c5564bfd72314f5e358be72713.png (547KB, 705x1000px) Image search: [Google]
5f11f8c5564bfd72314f5e358be72713.png
547KB, 705x1000px
>>9914844
>seeming so innocent on the ground she hadn't realized the fall had torn quite a revealing hole in her panties letting the magician take a peak at the slit so many used and abused but still looking pretty.
it really was! she pinned me against the wall and forced the entire thing in without hesitation... then I got filled with so much cum I couldn't move so she just kept me on the dick as they walked around!
>>
>>9914896
You're a very paranoid person.
>>
File: Ryuko (11).jpg (366KB, 1056x1154px) Image search: [Google]
Ryuko (11).jpg
366KB, 1056x1154px
>>9914811
(Thank you, merciful femanon. I promise to fill you up as best I can the next time I see you.)

>>9914876
(Yeah, I think we can call it there. Thank you so much for playing with me! You were really, really good. Easily one of the best Ryuko sessions I've done, by far. I'm gonna crawl back through the archives and log this one, because it was really something special.)
(Also, thank you. One of the most important things in RP to me is getting the characters right, and I'm glad that I managed to deliver on the early-series Ryuko that you wanted. Thanks again for playing! Hope to see you soon! Maybe we can pick up where we left off sometime.)
>>
File: bad_day_every_day.png (107KB, 218x226px) Image search: [Google]
bad_day_every_day.png
107KB, 218x226px
>I've started going back into the archives and not only saving my sessions for later reading purposes, but also other people's sessions that I remember being good.
Is it too late for me? I think I actually need to leave this place for a bit.
>>
>>9914896
Boco puts a space after the quote number. Don't think its him.
>>
>>9914935
>He hasn't been doing this from the start
Anon I have an entire folder in my favorites for erp threads. I bookmark every single session I find good in desuarchive and give it a name to let me know which one it is.
>>
>>9914914
(Yeah you really nailed her competitiveness, thanks for the kind words. There were one or two hints but I'm actually someone who plays Satsuki on here, ha. one day we should doubleteam someone as the Kiryuuin sisters. Right? This RP could totally go forward too, with the dynamic changing in different Rps.)
>>
File: Orc18.jpg (45KB, 500x338px) Image search: [Google]
Orc18.jpg
45KB, 500x338px
>>9914935
>TFW have a pastebin of my favorite ERP sessions that I've ever had.
(You aren't alone anon.)
>>
>>9914844
DMG, can I be...a magical boy!?
>Anon bounces excited.
>>
File: Ryuko (6).jpg (445KB, 848x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Ryuko (6).jpg
445KB, 848x1200px
>>9914970
>I'm actually someone who plays Satsuki on here
(sweating)
>one day we should doubleteam someone as the Kiryuuin sisters
(SWEATING)
(Seriously though, that could be a lot of fun. I know threesome sessions between three people can be a nightmare to organize, but I'm sure it'd be great.)
>>
>>9915001
(I'm not into futa, but we could even do a plain old Kiryuuincest scene maybe also, with toys/stap-ons and stuff? I think seeing the two squabble to be better at pleasing some lucky, lucky anon might be even more fun.)
>>
File: Always watching.jpg (73KB, 884x238px) Image search: [Google]
Always watching.jpg
73KB, 884x238px
>>9914905
>>9914984
Sorry cuties. Something came up that killed my mood. I'll be back around sometime later
>>
>>9914970
>>9915001
>one day we should doubleteam someone as the Kiryuuin sisters
DIBS!
>>
>>9915031
Do us proud Anon!
>>
>>9915031
Hi Owain
>>
File: Ryuko (5).jpg (80KB, 600x700px) Image search: [Google]
Ryuko (5).jpg
80KB, 600x700px
>>9915021
(I would definitely be down for a lesbian scene. I know there are plenty of people that don't like futa, so toys, fingers, and tribbing should be more than enough to do the trick. A threesome with an anon would be a lot of fun though, I agree.)
(Also, just because you've piqued my curiosity: do you play anyone else? Something about you seems familiar, aside from the obvious hint that you play Satsuki.)

>>9915031
(Let's hope that you manage to catch us both at a good time, Anon!)
>>
>>9915052
>>9915072
I probably won't. But I will try my best.
>>9915070
Not this time.
>>
>>9915028
aw... well enjoy yourself cute bewitching magical girl!
>>
>>9915001
It's easier when two are avaing, no need for anons to number themselves or anything like that
I even used to plan a bit with the other ava over Discord for it
>>
>>9915078
But isn't the experience what really matters? Just have fun with it and it'll be a good session.
>>
File: Houka.jpg (48KB, 480x751px) Image search: [Google]
Houka.jpg
48KB, 480x751px
>>9915070
(Not I, anon. I usually prefer playing a character for threesome scenarios for the same reason >>9915090 said, even though I think two people should be distinct enough you can tell them apart by their writing alone.)
>>
>>9915101
I suppose. As long as everyone is having fun it doesn't matter.
>>9915103
I recently did a threesome thing with Rosalina and yeah it was awkward, mostly because the other two were so much better at it than me.
>>
File: stare.jpg (13KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
stare.jpg
13KB, 300x250px
>>9915072
(I do play plenty yeah. If you go on discord we can talk lel. I've never posted my card here but I might change that soon, I dunno. I just don't like OOC posting other than to organise RPs. I fucked your Mei once.)
>>9915078
Are you sure you'd even survive? Between Satsuki wanting to push any man worthy of fucking her to his absolute physical limits in order to find his RESOLVE, and Ryuuko getting pissed off and violent and needing to show her stuffy nee-san up, you might not have a cock left by the end.
>>
>>9915103
(This isn't Owain, for I am Owain!)
t. The Real Big O
>>
>>9915130
BIG O
BIG OOOOO
>>
File: Ryuko (4).jpg (213KB, 752x1132px) Image search: [Google]
Ryuko (4).jpg
213KB, 752x1132px
>>9915078
(Best of luck, Anon.)

>>9915090
(That's a fair point. Usually the biggest issue I see with AnonxAnonxAva threesomes is that one of the anons vanishes and has to gradually be written out. It's not a huge deal, but I imagine it is a pain.)

>>9915116
(Likewise, but I don't have any qualms about discussing things related to ERP. Character profiles and learning, stuff like that. I just try to avoid tertiary discussion about things like work or what I do outside of the threads.)

(Speaking of, it's probably high time I get going. See you later, /erp/!)
>>
File: Darth Urkel.png (29KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
Darth Urkel.png
29KB, 300x250px
>>9915130
(Surely you jest anon! You couldn't possibly be the illustrious O to the way-ain! For I have the secret image only I possess!)
>Reveals his hidden Darth Urkel
>>
>>9915113
>Because the other two were so much better at it than me.
As hypocritical as it is for me to say this, don't let that stuff worry you. I've been in the same position and even poofed on sessions because of it. It's something I'm not proud of.
>>
>>9915116
I would not survive.

But it'd be worth it.
>>9915146
Thank you.
>>
>>9915148
You know the worst part is that you've posted that before but I never thought of saving it. You win this round.....
>>
File: Darth Urkel 9.png (329KB, 628x313px) Image search: [Google]
Darth Urkel 9.png
329KB, 628x313px
>>9915178
(Victory is mine once again!)
(I also have just enough images to feasibly RP as this but I won't bring this blight onto you good people.)
>>
File: Mako (1).gif (304KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
Mako (1).gif
304KB, 500x375px
>>9915146
>Is totally your mother and not the always adorable Mako
>>
File: detailed_card.jpg (607KB, 1600x1598px) Image search: [Google]
detailed_card.jpg
607KB, 1600x1598px
Posting before I forget to!
>>
>>9915204
https://youtu.be/VGXEgoaB0Qw?t=55s
>>
File: f9c49efab4e8f66d59a7ec10e540be42.png (1022KB, 1032x1360px) Image search: [Google]
f9c49efab4e8f66d59a7ec10e540be42.png
1022KB, 1032x1360px
>>9915240
Have this.
>>
File: Mako (10).jpg (6KB, 228x153px) Image search: [Google]
Mako (10).jpg
6KB, 228x153px
>>9915262
>
>>
File: 882de82db7d8002389c67acfef9a654b.jpg (280KB, 1075x1518px) Image search: [Google]
882de82db7d8002389c67acfef9a654b.jpg
280KB, 1075x1518px
>>9915272
Thanks!
>Hugs
>>
>>9915300
Perfect way to die
>>
>>9915300
>The anon is trapped in boobs
Mmphmph!
>>
>>9915318
(It's not the smothering you have to worry about..)
>>9915322
>Passionlip doesn't care, clinging to him and squeezing until it hurts.
Ehehe..
>>
>>9915365
What's with the claws?
>>
>>9915365
>He starts to writhe in Passionlips tight hug. He tried to put a few struggles up no matter how useless it may seem.
>>
>>9915385
(They're real, absurdly sharp and strong enough to crush you into a cube. Handle with care.
Also those are her real hands. Being Passionlip is suffering)
>>9915405
>It's hopeless, her claws don't move an inch. She only lets go when he struggles enough that she finally notices her breasts jiggling
..You're not hurt are you?
>>
File: 1497063163875.jpg (52KB, 850x850px) Image search: [Google]
1497063163875.jpg
52KB, 850x850px
>>9913870
And who might you be?
>>
I want to be seduced by _________
>>
>>9915431
Oh my, how scareousing.
>>
>>9915439
An anon with a big, dirty, smegma coated cock for me to clean under his foreskin with my tongue.
>>
>>9915431
>He wanted to say something, but his mouth was covered by Passionlip's soft cleavage. He tried to make a short nod to see if that was enough.
>>
File: 2c931e70e8f9850b74a12ae9de67a672.jpg (244KB, 1254x1771px) Image search: [Google]
2c931e70e8f9850b74a12ae9de67a672.jpg
244KB, 1254x1771px
>>9915442
(That's her in a nutshell)
>>9915468
>She has a little experience interpreting what a nod feels like between her breasts and smiles. Her claws safely fall to her sides
Thank goodness..
>>
>>9915439
A lone, sentient horse testicle.
>>
What's ERP listening to?
>>
>>9915503
Nintendo stream.
>>
>>9915503
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9r5hx47kxM
>>
>>9915486
Can I suck on your breasts?
>>
>>9915486
>He pulls himself out of the mixture of softness and pain. His upper body was literally shivering afterwards but then he looked up at Passionlip, a faint smile peeked across his face.
O-Owie... Atleast it could have been worse.
>>
>>9915503
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVON0vP8k4s
>>
>>9915520
Pauline ava when?
>>
>>9914984
I can give you a happy dance if DMG won't
>>
>>9915439
A thicc motherly futa with bombshell curves, a veiny cock, and a heavy pair of cum stuffed balls
>>
>>9915503
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vmbas8J7fOc&t
>>
>>9915439
A leader strong enough to lead a new world order that puts every futa except certain ones deemed worthy into ovens, and puts furry species to backbreaking slavery building monuments to the greatness of the male and female genders and vanilla fetishes.
>>
File: 1466407071543.png (7KB, 230x230px) Image search: [Google]
1466407071543.png
7KB, 230x230px
>>
File: 4a3bb1a4a271a3c354655b0cb3315c29.jpg (293KB, 850x1400px) Image search: [Google]
4a3bb1a4a271a3c354655b0cb3315c29.jpg
293KB, 850x1400px
>>9915525
If you want.. Th-they're so obscene though..
>
>>9915527
I'm sorry.. When someone gets close I just can't contain myself..
>She moves her hands behind her back, like she's trying to hide them
>>
>>9913283
>He thinks this is thicc
lol
>>
>>9915600
I try to ignore all Peach images to try and forget what DMG and his ex-boyfriend did to the character for me.
>>
>>9915595
>Anon puts the nipple in his mouth, and begins to suck, glug glug glug
>>
>>9915595
>He extends his arm to give her cheek a gentle caress as he continues to smile at her.
You're forgiven. It could have ended more badly after all.
>>
>>9913750
This please me.
>>
>>9915595
I want to plunge a cock in those tits.

And I don't mean in between, I want to fuck the nipples.
>>
>>9915439
A dominant loli
>>
>>9915642
>She turns her head, embarrassed by the anons display
I can't
>>9915642
>His gentle words cheer her up, and she has to fight the urge to give him yet another crushing embrace
I'll try harder next time.. I just have to stay calm.. not get carried away..
>>9915665
I-It won't fit.. Won't it?
>>
Nyaa!
Traps!
TRAPS!
>>
File: 06-3.jpg (103KB, 632x363px) Image search: [Google]
06-3.jpg
103KB, 632x363px
>>9915575
Honey, play nice with the futas and furries, or else I'm sending to back to f-list until you build up an immunity.
>>
>>9915721
What a cutie little trap. I want to pat her head and then bend her over and pound her cute butt
>>
File: Fuck_You_World!.png (481KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
Fuck_You_World!.png
481KB, 800x800px
It's not a phase, mom.
>>
>>9915695
>The anon see's how much she wanted to embrace him yet again and he looked right into her eyes.
We could try again if you are able to hold a bit back.
>>
>>9915745
>Using her when referring to a trap
I don't like you.
>>
>>9915745
Wow! That's pretty lewd anon!,
but what if the trap pounded you?
>>
>>9915695
Anything fits if you shove it in with enough force.
>>
>>9915781
It's time for you to go back to /pol/ now.
>>
>>9915794
I'm not even trying to meme here. It legitimately puts me off, I say this as a usual trap poster.
>>
I need a big fat smelly cock to worship.
>>
File: 1496611979705.webm (2MB, 1146x626px) Image search: [Google]
1496611979705.webm
2MB, 1146x626px
>>
File: 68611ffd963d1912c3cc3552bdc4289d.jpg (239KB, 767x1000px) Image search: [Google]
68611ffd963d1912c3cc3552bdc4289d.jpg
239KB, 767x1000px
>>9915768
>She takes a deep breath and mentally prepares herself
Okay.. I'm glad you trust me.
>She surrounds him with her metal claws, then carefully brings herself forward. She isn't crushing him this time, and there's more than enough room to breathe. It's nice, but her body craves more. She can't stop thinking about holding him tight and making sure he never ever escapes
>>9915793
I don't think so.. And it'd hurt..
>>
File: Naked-Raiden-Cartwheel-MGS2.jpg (52KB, 600x339px) Image search: [Google]
Naked-Raiden-Cartwheel-MGS2.jpg
52KB, 600x339px
>cartwheels
>>
>>9915762
I wanna stick a cucumber up her pussy
>>
>>9915846
>Slowly and safe, the anon nuzzles into Passionlip's hug, his own arms wrapping around her. He feels the metallic claws against his back again, but this time it was way more comfortable.
Much better...
>>
>>
>>9915838
I want to get beat up
>>
>>9915884
>Testing his limits, she slowly draws him in closer with her claws. She listens carefully for any signs of distress, her cleavage almost enveloping his upper body
>>
File: 1495800539208.png (1MB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1495800539208.png
1MB, 1200x1600px
>>9915846
I promise you, it won't hurt.
>>
>>9915721
>>
>>9915951
>He takes a deep breath as he's pulled further between her large and soft mounds. He plants a kiss on one of her cheeks before resting his head on her shoulder, letting out a satisfied sigh.
So soft... It feels wonderful Passionlip.
>>
>>9915984
Felix is hot! HOT!
I wanna make out with his cat tongue!
>>
File: image.jpg (78KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
78KB, 720x540px
Hey /ERP/, it's Mortem3r!~
>>
>>9916020
>Continues to watch but takes his cock out
>>
>>9915966
I'm.. I'm not sure I trust you.
>>9915996
>She feels so excited, her body burning with a need to monopolise and smother the man. But for once she holds back and keeps her claws still. Instead she pushes her body forward, rubbing her bust against what feels like every part of him
I'm glad..
>>
File: 1450409788101.jpg (65KB, 600x799px) Image search: [Google]
1450409788101.jpg
65KB, 600x799px
>>9916020
I want to hate-fuck this whore.
>>
File: 4303556.jpg (252KB, 1200x1400px) Image search: [Google]
4303556.jpg
252KB, 1200x1400px
>>9913643
I think Kibbles wanted to pick her up, but I dunno where she is.
>>
>>9916056
>His breathing started to get a bit heavier as his body felt her chest rubbing all over him. The lust eventually picked up and the heavy breathing turned into a faint moaning.
>>
File: image.jpg (864KB, 1242x1229px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
864KB, 1242x1229px
>>9916073
Aww, thanks anon! Tell you what, long as you keep up that sort of sweet-talk, we can do whatever you want!
>Suzy coos and pats your arm, a smug, camera-ready smile on her ghostly pale face, batting her lashes and just begging to be pounced upon

>>9916050
Hey, not bad!~
>Suzy reacts with a giggle, sashaying on screen in her cosplay, looking over her shoulder and giving you a wink as she sticks out her tush, clearly visible, nearly bulging out of her camo-print pants
>>
>>9916128
>His cock swells a little bit, both at her praise and at the show shes putting on for him. He angles the camera down just a bit, making sure everything from the balls to the tip of the shaft is caught on her screen as he slowly pumps one hand up and down it's entire length.
>>
>>9915240
I think I should try knocking up the succubus... tomorrow, maybe.
>>
File: 0e1bee1c0fd5c26119407b23d93b44e5.jpg (759KB, 796x1099px) Image search: [Google]
0e1bee1c0fd5c26119407b23d93b44e5.jpg
759KB, 796x1099px
>>9916115
>She doesn't let up, shivering as his hot breath tickles her bare skin. She seems blissfully unaware of his arousal
You're alright, aren't you? This isn't hurting you.. right?
>>9916196
That's it! Rest up, because you'll need it..
>>
File: image.gif (1MB, 371x209px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1MB, 371x209px
>>9916152
Mmm, keep it up, big guy! Anything special you wanna see?
>She asks, grabbing her belt and wiggling down her pants just a tiny bit, allowing the crack of her ass to stick out, showing off just a bit of bright white skin around her lower back
>>
File: 1450409715966.jpg (92KB, 600x897px) Image search: [Google]
1450409715966.jpg
92KB, 600x897px
>>9916128
The lower half of your body is about the only good thing you've got going for you. How tight is your asshole? I don't want to touch that ruined pussy, but making you an anal whore could be satisfying.
>>
>>9916228
>He takes his hands off his cock just long enough to bring them forward and type something. The words "bare ass" pop up on his screen before he's back at it again. He waves his cock at the camera a few times, feeling he should at least try and do something for her even if this is mostly for him
>>
File: 1475161823455.jpg (2MB, 1768x2500px) Image search: [Google]
1475161823455.jpg
2MB, 1768x2500px
>>9916056
What if I tell you that I did it myself and it feels great?
>>
>>9916212
>He shook his head as he lets it rest on her shoulder. He then pulls up, his eyes gazing upon her purple ones.
Not at all. It just feels a bit too good. I really enjoy being in your embrace.
>>
>>9916212
You just keep making it sound better each time. Looking forward to it. Though no real guarantee I'll have free time.
>>
File: mrBOWATER-449692-Felix_Argyle.jpg (203KB, 848x1200px) Image search: [Google]
mrBOWATER-449692-Felix_Argyle.jpg
203KB, 848x1200px
>>9916010
What else?
>>
>>9916348
Can felix sit on my face and tease me until I cum.
>>
>>9916348
Can Felix kiss me while I jerk him off?
>>
File: image.jpg (218KB, 1076x690px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
218KB, 1076x690px
>>9916229
Hey, I was gonna post that one!~

Oh, my asshole? See for yourself!
>She giggles and turns around, thumbs hooked in the beltloops of her shorts, and tugs them down in one quick motion
>She peeks her head out between her thighs and eagerly parts her chubby white buns for you, winking her tight pink little rosebud

>>9916261
>Without a word, Suzy winks and undoes her belt, placing both palms on the wall in front of herself, and begins to shake her hips side to side, allowing the loose camo pants to slide down, revealing both full, pale white moons to you
>>
>>9916264
Well.. Maybe it's worth trying.
>>9916293
>She looks so happy that someone gave her a chance and let her practice. It's almost enough to bring her to tears. She withdraws her claws before her emotions get the best of her again
I'm so glad.. There must be something I can do for you.
>>9916335
Well just say when you're ready and I'll be happy to accommodate you
>>
>>9916416
>Audible moans start to pick up from the other side of the screen, little trails of pre cum flowing down from the mans tip as he moves from gently playing with himself to full on beating off to the sight of her ass. Her alternates between big slow strokes and quick light pumping. Another message pops up shortly after "Want me to record the finish? On your butt or on your face?"
>>
>>9916420
>His own arms pulls away from Passionlip and his smiles widely since he was unharmed all that time.
Me too. And I'd love to stick around for more. But I'm afraid I must retire for now since its getting late for me. I really enjoyed your company.
>>
>>9916416
That's a good whore, I knew you were an eager slut deep down.
>Anon pulls out his cock and starts stroking it to erection with one hand while slapping her ass cheek with the other, watching it jiggle with each smack
I'm gonna make you cry like the bitch you are.
>>
File: image.jpg (219KB, 466x466px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
219KB, 466x466px
>>9916490
On my butt! Face is alright, but a little overdone~
>She responds, keeping both hands planted on the wall, giving her booty a few quick whips to either side, her cheeks smacking together audibly, then briefly opening up to give a peek at her inviting pink holes before slapping shut again

>>9916527
Gonna make my mascara run?~
>She cheerily responds, sticking her tongue out and generally having fun making lewd upside-down sex faces at the aggressive stud, her face twitching and flinching with each hard smack on her fluffy white ass
>>
File: 1480831821554.png (1014KB, 1026x1286px) Image search: [Google]
1480831821554.png
1014KB, 1026x1286px
>>9916420
That's the spirit~

Maybe we should loose them up slighty, using fingers.
>>
>>9916567
>His hand leaves for a little bit to pull out his phone, setting it up to record himself stroking to her little show she was putting on to send to her later. A few muttered words could be heard through the recording, mostly things along the lines of "so fucking hot" as he gets things set up in place. He scoots even closer, cock covering her image on the screen as he really goes at it for the finish.
>>
File: 61bcedb2ecb663f8b5dc274a2663216a.png (852KB, 748x1000px) Image search: [Google]
61bcedb2ecb663f8b5dc274a2663216a.png
852KB, 748x1000px
>>9916500
I see.. Well thank you.. I-It really made me happy, when I felt your head against my chest..
>She gives a quiet, glowing smile to the man, feeling so much more self confident
>>9916581
>She moves her claws out the way, but is still wary. Even to the cripplingly naive passionlip, this woman still seems like bad news
>>
>>9916652
(Thanks for the cuddly session. I hope you have a nice day/evening.)
>>
>>9916567
You'll be lucky if I decide to play nice with you, but I intend to be rough and make you a broken bitch.
>The anon slides his stiff shaft between her bubble butt cheeks, squeezing them together around his cock as he hotdogs her ass
>He then pulls back and spreads her cheeks apart, gaping her asshole ever so slightly as he spits on it before pressing the tip against her hole, slowly forcing his cock inside of her unprepared ass
>>
>>9916676
(You too! Passionlip deserves to be loved!)
>>
File: image.jpg (952KB, 1242x1234px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
952KB, 1242x1234px
>>9916614
>As he records, she looks over her shoulder and sweetly speaks out
Hope it's a big one!
>Just before he unloads, plastering the image of her chubby e-celeb bum in a thick coating of fanboy spunk, thick white globs against the glowing screen drooling their way down his monitor, and the image of her smooth bare thighs, her pants still bundled up at her feet

>>9916680
>Suzy just giggles like the black-haired bimbo she is, even popping up onto the balls of her feet to allow him a better vantage point to slip in, gritting her teeth through a smile as he plunges in
Oooh.....that's the stuff! Cmon, keep up that sweet-talk!
>She pleads for more names, more insults, and more cock forced deep up her spoiled little anus, adrenaline hitting her as his schlong forcibly parts her unprepared anal tunnel open, making no her eyes go wide and her mouth fall open
>>
>>9916741
>He makes sure it is for her, unloading his balls all over the bare ass shaking itself on the screen, aiming his cock to make sure he blankets every part of her curvy plump butt. He keeps stroking until every last drop is out, ending the recording shortly after. When its finished he sends the video across to her "came super hard thinking about your ass. Probably gonna jerk off to it again later today, will send you that to"
>>
>>9916741
I've kind of wanted to do a cam session for a while. Seeing this I think I'll give it a try
>>
>>9916741
You like that feeling, you nasty little cumdumpster? You're probably so used to having dick after dick stretching your ruined cunt that having your asshole fucked for once must feel like heaven, isn't that right you dumb bitch?
>Anon forces more of his cock inside of her, spitting on his shaft to act as lube before he pushes inside of her tight anus down to the balls, then pulls has shaft out slowly before plunging right back in
>>
File: image.jpg (66KB, 640x616px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66KB, 640x616px
>>9916816
Please do! Here, Finish on this!
>She shuffles over to her own computer, pantd around her ankles and bare pussy exposed, and sends over a huge HD snap of her ass, so high-fidelity he can see every little goosebump on those massive cheeks
I took this earlier today, and it's just BEGGING for a good coat!
>Suzy winks and blows a kiss into the camera for you staring right into the lens, resting her elbows on the desk and her face in her hands

>>9916865
Sure! Got anything special in mind, anon?~

>>9916869
Uh-huh, uh-huh!
>She nods, her camera-ready smile starting to slip into a pained expression as he plows into her, his smooth nuts slapping her slightly furry cootch with each brutal bang
I don't get it in there enough...I love it though!
>She forces herself to smile again, her eyes pained and bordering on tears, her lips still curled up, flashing those pearly whites
>>
File: Carry me out.png (161KB, 590x856px) Image search: [Google]
Carry me out.png
161KB, 590x856px
(President Heartbeat)
Turn me into somebody new
(President Heartbeat)
(President Heartbeat)
(President Heartbeat)
(President Heartbeat)
(President Heartbeat)
>>
>>9916907
No no, I'm a femanon who wanted to do a session of helping anons jerk off. I kinda want to gather a nice spread of 3d stuff for it though, but I guess I could try with just text
>>
File: 1487705976010.jpg (123KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1487705976010.jpg
123KB, 1024x1024px
Hello
Where are the lolis?
>>
>>9916907
>With her face pointed right at the screen, the load he was just about to clean up rested all over her face instead. He pauses, cock throbbing with a little bit of life back into it. He goes back to typing instead of cleaning the screen. "Open your mouth but keep your head there"
>>
>>9916907
>Anon reaches forward and grabs a fistful of her hair, pulling her head up and firmly holding it back while he fucks her tight asshole
You like that, you ugly cunt? You like being treated like the fucktoy bitch you are? I bet you put those five pounds of makeup on every day just so you can admire the ruined look of your face after you get gang-banged each night!
>The anon holds a firm grip on her locks of hair while spanking her ass cheek with his free hand, still pounding his cock deep inside of her
>>
File: 1493873582932.png (1MB, 1077x886px) Image search: [Google]
1493873582932.png
1MB, 1077x886px
>>9916652
Wait, you believed me?

Oh, you're so gullible. Things like nipple fucking dosn't work.
>>
File: image.jpg (127KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
127KB, 640x640px
>>9916926
Oh, alright! Yeah, it can be pretty fun, and I'd enjoy some more 3D avas round here~

>>9916994
Haha, alright! Like this?
>She catches on to what he's doing, and poses with two peace signs and her tongue hanging out, eyes closed, wriggling that pink cum-slurper around, pretending to clean off his screen from the other side

>>9917090
>She laughs through gritted teeth, even as her wingtip eyeliner starts to smudge and drip
Hahaha, I WISH I could get gangbanged every night! Especially if all the guys act like this!
>She winced as he yanked her two-toned hair and punished her flabby white YouTuber booty, leaving pink hand prints on the pale skin, slowly giving it a thorough coating of red
Cmon, keep it up faggot! Moooore!~
>She whined out, bucking her hips backwards into him, her needy little shitter sucking him in and clinging to his cock as he pulled out, as if trying to keep it from leaving
>>
YOU WILL REMEMBER MY NAME
>>
>>9917097
>She brings her hands back with a pout. She really was gullible and naive sometimes. Or rather, all the time
..Why are you teasing me like this? H-have I wronged you?
>>
File: NippleFuck.webm (3MB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
NippleFuck.webm
3MB, 853x480px
>>9917097
>implying
>>
>>9917159
>He captures a few quick pictures of this, essentially her posing with a huge facial, bringing his cock back to full mast. With her still doing that he whips off the screen and cleans it, before laying his shaft right up against it, another cock tribute of him rubbing against her face while she pretends to lick it. "Other cum tribute coming your way soon, unless you want more stuff right here"
>>
>>9917159
Who are you calling a faggot, you slutty attention whore?!
>The anon yanks her head back by the hair and slaps her in the face with his free hand, then puts his hand to her face and squishes her cheeks together as he puts his head next to hers while fucking her ass
What's the matter, is this too rough for you? Or are you a little masochistic bitch that likes it rough? Do you want to get fucked by so many men that your pussy and ass are left gaping and ruined and full of cum?
>The anon pumps his cock into her asshole harder and harder, rage and hate fueling his desire to fuck her silly as his dick stretches her hole with each deep thrust
>>
File: image.png (987KB, 1100x618px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
987KB, 1100x618px
>>9917248
If any anons wanted to give that a go with Suzy, I wouldn't say no...

>>9917284
I'll help you cum again, but I really wanna see you spunk that ass shot!
>She cheerfully encourages, unknowingly posing right beside his raging erection, hands on her hips, standing almost exactly as tall as it from the perspective

>>9917290
>Her eyes go crossed for a moment as he shoves in deeper than before with the position switch, and she reaches around to condescendingly poke him on the cheek with a fingertip
You know I do! Getting worshipped all the time can be fun, but sometimes a good nasty hatefuck is what a girl needs!
>She continues to back that ass up into him, wiggling it from side to side, trying to help him pump as deep into her colon as possible, her soaking wet cunt drooling juice all over their legs, filling the room with her horny scent
>>
File: 1495157362742.jpg (106KB, 900x950px) Image search: [Google]
1495157362742.jpg
106KB, 900x950px
>>9917238
I'm sorry, I just wanted to see how far I can go.

>>9917248
>fake nipples
>>
>scrolling threads from last night
>missed someone playing thicc loli on discord
End my life fampai
>>
I wish _____ would show up
>>
>>9917368
>He shoves his free hand up her shirt and bra to gropes her tit, painfully squeezing it and tugging on her nipple while his other hand keeps pulling her hair back
You, getting worshiped? From all your underaged Tumblrina fangirls and the guys that jerk off to your Instagram photos? You stuck-up bitch, you deserve to be put on your knees and made to worship cock like the dick-sucking slave you really are deep down!
>The anon bites her neck and holds that position as he fucks her, his cock tensing as he gets closer and closer to cumming with each thrust
>>
>>9917456
Rikka
>>
>>9917368
>With her approval he takes a few moments to set up. He has multiple monitors, normally for gaming and things of the like but they come in handy in this sort of situation as well. He brings the still of her huge ass up on one in the cetner, and on another he plays recordings from previous sessions, stroking off and cumming to her ass, thighs, face, and nearly everything else, mostly for extra encouragement. The stream is moved over the last one with everything else set up. "Working on it now, you can either bring that ass closer to camera again or anything else." And of course he has his camera out again, getting the perfect shot of his hard cock over her big HD ass
>>
>>9917456
Elphelt
>>
>>9917392
>She lowers her head, feeling so silly.
>>
File: 41-42.jpg (93KB, 850x758px) Image search: [Google]
41-42.jpg
93KB, 850x758px
Fox.
>>
>>9917538
Hi Alpha
>>
File: image.jpg (584KB, 1242x1544px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
584KB, 1242x1544px
>>9917467
>Suzy inhales sharply as he clamps down his teeth on her supple neck, her face morphing from pain into cock-crazy pleasure, her knees knocking together as he harshly stimulates so many sensitive spots of her slutty bod
Unf, pump me harder! Pour your load right up my stupid fuckin fat ass!
>She insults herself, hands on her knees to keep herself standing up, her anal muscles clenching and spasming with each hateful hump, ready to cum as soon as she felt that hot lava load dumped inside her

>>9917474
>Suzy once again shuffles into place, bottomless, then kicks off her pants and poses for a moment in nothing but her skimpy little top and converse, making sweet playful faces and generally having fun, knowing a near-stranger thousands of miles away was about to pop off a huge nut for her, probably to share all over the Internet...
>>
File: 74.png (772KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
74.png
772KB, 1200x1600px
>>9917545
Anon, I think you have mistaken me for someone else. I am a fox-girl, not a...not-fox-girl.
>>
>>9917201
FAME
>>
>>9917456
Kanna
>>
>>9917597
Do not lewd the dragon loli
>>
>>9917571
>God he loved her body. He was going to beat off to this so many times he could already tell, just watching her dance around like that. He couldn't resist one final request as he neared the finish, slapping his cock against the picture of her ass on the screen before him "Blow a kiss then smack your ass"
>>
>>9917456
Chun
>>
>>9917604
>it's ok when the lolobot does it
>>
____ hasn't shown up in a while. I hope they're okay
>>
>>9917639
Stop this shit already
>>
>>9917538
Breed fox
>>
>>9917639
LWAfag
>>
>>9917639
My smile
>>
>>9917639
Skarpne
>>
>>9917574
>rub fox grills tail
>>
File: 63.jpg (317KB, 3500x2500px) Image search: [Google]
63.jpg
317KB, 3500x2500px
>>9917650
Delet Anon.
>>
>>9917604
I'll do as I please
>>
>>9917651
They showed up last night.
>>
>>9917571
>The anon yanks down on her hair hard and puts more pressure behind his bite, digging his teeth into the skin of her neck, then forces his cock down to the balls into her ass one last time as it tenses up and shoot the first string of hot spunk inside of her
>With each slow thrust, he pumps another shot of sticky cum inside her ruined asshole, holding a firm grip on her hair and slowly releasing his jaws from her neck, leaving red teeth marks in the skin with a thin layer of saliva behind
You fucking like that, you whore? Why don't you show me just how pathetic you are and suck the cum off of my dick after it's been in your abused ass.
>The anon slaps her ass hard after giving the command and lets go of her hair, then slowly pulls his cock out of her ass, his cock still stiff and leaking small amounts of cum
>>
>>9917667
Treat quit after some autistic meltdown
>>
File: 12.jpg (65KB, 850x980px) Image search: [Google]
12.jpg
65KB, 850x980px
>>9917670
>The very grill-ish foxgrill squeaks as her tail is so suddenly rubbed by some Anon's hand. Turning around to see who touched her without her permission, she tried looking at the Anon with a serious look on her face, but a clear blush on it contradicted her expression.
H-Heey!
>>
>>9917745
Really? When?
>>
>>9917639
Morrigan.
>>
>>9917639
Ragyo
>>
>>9917702
>Missed them
Fuck me
>>
>>9917748
O-oh, sorry.
I just wanted to touch it..
>he says stroking it, softly
It's pretty soft.
>>
>>9917772
Fuck off boco
>>
>>9917814
Sup Jiro
>>
>>9917837
Jiro has someone else to occupy his time
>>
>>9917835
Dude, Boco is gone. Accept it.
>>
>>9917837
>>9917851
This.
>>
>>9917456
Nicki
Or any 3d
>>
>>9917858
You saying that only cements the fact that it's you. It's like you're retarded, or something.
>>
>>9917862
Are you blind? >>9917571
>>
>>9917880
One that has porn of them. Instead of just racy shots
>>
>>9917456
Midna
>>
>>9917876
Can you prove I am?
>>
File: 4.jpg (100KB, 850x789px) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
100KB, 850x789px
>>9917832
>Both of Nana's ears perk up, and the black tail brushes against the Anon's hands, wagging it just a little bit.
Well, it is quite soft. Keep touching it, if you like, but next time tell me when you are going to do that.
>>
>>9917858
Boco is lurking until some girl he wants to do faux romance bullshit with pops up, and then he will scare them off too
>>
File: 1470773952249.jpg (83KB, 650x800px) Image search: [Google]
1470773952249.jpg
83KB, 650x800px
>>9917505
Next time, alright?
>>
>>9917745
>It's not okay to spread lies, anon-kun.
>>
File: image.jpg (292KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
292KB, 1536x2048px
>>9917706
>>9917617
(Sorry fellas! I have to bolt for the moment, but I promise you can take it out on my fat white ass next time! Love you!)
>>
>>9917992
No problem, see you around I hope
>>
>>9917992
>open thread
>suzy leaving

NOOO FOR FUCK SAKES NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>9917992
We had more or less wrapped it up anyway, thanks for letting me hate-fuck the dumb whore.
>>
>>9917978
You're gone though? :(
>>
>>9917944
>He continously strokes Nana's tail, and then decides to do something bold..
>He grabs Nana's foxy butt!
>>
File: 46442172_p0.jpg (1MB, 1062x1500px) Image search: [Google]
46442172_p0.jpg
1MB, 1062x1500px
I heard this was a good place to look for a husband!
>>9917477
Oh, I see people have already been looking for me! Are you a potential suitor?
>>
>>9918043
>Gone is a strong word. I prefer the term; long term vacation.
>>
>>9918130
I'll marry that ass!
>>
>>9918130
I was always told that women who are obsessed with their weddings are.. kinda bad news
>>
File: 79.jpg (311KB, 793x1200px) Image search: [Google]
79.jpg
311KB, 793x1200px
>>9918058
>Nana is happilly humming, as the continous strokes against her tail help her relax, letting out a long, relaxing sigh.
Thank you very much for this, Ano--A-Aohn~
>And then, the foxe is once again interrupted by the lewd hands of yet another Anon. The warm and soft butt could be easily felt by the Anon, even though it was covered by her shorts and panties, obviously.
T-That is not my tail.
>>
>>9918130
You got that right. I'm here to marry you!
>>
File: 2p0tWK6.jpg (85KB, 768x432px) Image search: [Google]
2p0tWK6.jpg
85KB, 768x432px
>>9918151
vacay this dicc
>>
File: 47478603_p0.png (450KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
47478603_p0.png
450KB, 600x800px
>>9918161
Alright! Let me pull out the certificate and you can sign right away!
>Elphelt pulls a scroll out of her cleavage.
>>9918180
Nonsense, who would spread such horrid lies? Wanting to get married should be the ultimate goal of every woman!
>>9918201
That's so wonderful! I just love the ring of Elphelt Ymous~
>>9918202
I don't know why but I feel like you'd be more interested in the other suitors then you would be in me.
>>
>>9918199
>He smirks.
Oops. Looks like I missed!
>He silently rubs her butt.
It's a pretty cute butt!
>>
File: Screenshot 2017-05-19 19.00.18.png (71KB, 244x309px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot 2017-05-19 19.00.18.png
71KB, 244x309px
>>9918202
>Ok deal
>Meet me back at the ship; we'll bang, okay?
>>
>>9917972
YOUR SON IS DEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD.
>>
File: C35lESgWYAIh094.jpg (80KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
C35lESgWYAIh094.jpg
80KB, 1200x675px
>>9918284
Shepard

>>9918247
I would never propose to you you're not Baiken!
>>
>>9918247
It sure has a nice ring to it. So when are we getting married?
>>
>>9918320
>Wrex
>>
File: 1493799994126.jpg (77KB, 980x675px) Image search: [Google]
1493799994126.jpg
77KB, 980x675px
STORMBLOOD
>>
>>9918377
Excuse me?
>>
>>9918320
>Baiken
Mecha confirmed for having shit tastes
>>
>>9918377
>>
File: 1495928108446.jpg (66KB, 440x293px) Image search: [Google]
1495928108446.jpg
66KB, 440x293px
>>9918377
STORMBLOOD
>>
>>9918247
>Even though she's possibly the cutest, sexiest girl he's ever seen, her obsession with tying the knot is worrying him. He shows restraint, backing off
Is that so? I mean that's a beautiful thought but I-I think I'll pass.. I have too much living left before I get married.
>>
File: 14.png (2MB, 1200x1500px) Image search: [Google]
14.png
2MB, 1200x1500px
>>9918249
>She turns her head around just a little bit, just to be greeted by the Anon's smirk and not-so-silent rubbing against her plump covered behind. Her tail lazily brushes against the Anon, trying to get that pesky hand off her butt, but she doesn't really do much against his lewd advances, instead, she's laughing at the Anon's silly joke.
Pfftt, that's a good one, Anon...but still, let go of my butt!
>>
>>9918247
Have a discord?
>>
>>9918435
Stop
>>
What's /ERP/ listening to?
>>
File: 01.jpg (121KB, 537x601px) Image search: [Google]
01.jpg
121KB, 537x601px
>>9918320
Hey, psssttt, want a ride? We're heading to F-list.
>>
>>9918459
Futurama in the background.
>>
>>9918435
Lupin c'mon man
>>
>>9918434
Oh, alright..
>He lets his hands off of her butt, then making an advance toward her fox bloobs.
I missed again!
>he says, staring into her eyes with an intimate gaze
>>
>>9918320
Hmmf, I'd never want to marry a homosexual anyway! You'd just spend all your time away from home at rest stops and bath houses!
>>9918328
Right now! Just sign this form.
>Elphelt produces a rather large scroll from her cleavage.
So where do you want to go for our Honeymoon? I was thinking Hawaii!
>>9918412
What life experiences are out there that could possibly be better than consummating your marriage with the woman of your dreams, making love all night long as you share your love with each other?~
>Elphelt closes her eyes and puts a hand to her cheek as she loses herself in the fantasy of marital bliss. A bit of blood starts dripping down her nose as she sighs happily.
>>9918435
Minamoto no Raikou#5760
>>
File: image.png (441KB, 600x957px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
441KB, 600x957px
>>9917996
Yup, should be soon!

>>9918015
Next time you get first dibs, I promise!

>>9918037
Any time, motherfucker~
>>
>>9918459
https://youtu.be/X6K-1n6y9i0
>>
>>9918459
Porn
>>
File: Yakuza-Kiwami-Story-PV_12-12-15.jpg (54KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
Yakuza-Kiwami-Story-PV_12-12-15.jpg
54KB, 600x338px
>>9918350
Shepard

>>9918389
>not wanting that wild mane of hair in your face and those massive tits against your chest while you bang her
ARE YOU A GAY

>>9918478
You can't trick me Lore

>>9918502
Oh so that's why you meme'd me. Hope you enjoy Lupin adding you hussy! I'll give you the business sometime! And business is booming!
>>
>>9918560
>Wrex
>>
>tfw anxious and horny
>want to relax
>no one around
Well fack.
>>
>>9918523
I like it when dumb bitches talk back, gives me more reason to be aggressive.
>>
>>9918502
Consumating?
>He has to admit, that sounds tempting. Seeing this girl in all her bridal glory, in a lavish bedroom.. He's unwittingly being pulled into her fantasy
N-no hold on.. I'm free and single. I can't get married yet!
>>
File: 1492138255134.png (226KB, 580x408px) Image search: [Google]
1492138255134.png
226KB, 580x408px
>>9917702
This morning actually!
But yeah..timezones, ha.
>>
File: 20.png (464KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
20.png
464KB, 750x1000px
>>9918491
O-Oh? This is the first time an Anon listens to what I say!
>Nana's eyes widen and sparkle, filled with hope of not being lewded this time!...and then the dark despair comes and fills her eyes, as her fox breasts are quickly grabbed by the unfamiliar Anon's hands, letting out another squee herself as they were squeezed with such strength. Nana also looks at the Anon, but instead of her gaze being intimate, it is a mix between anger and just a little lewdness.
>>
>>9918663
You're great.
>>
>>9918571
Question, would you let me cum deep inside of you?
>>
>>9918637
Relax with this
https://exhentai.org/g/1023203/8fad90a20a/
>>
File: a4544826438ae34dbedd0cbb7eb9381a.png (640KB, 700x1067px) Image search: [Google]
a4544826438ae34dbedd0cbb7eb9381a.png
640KB, 700x1067px
>>
>>9918679
>pantsu on tits retarded
>>
File: I don't wanna go home yet.png (58KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
I don't wanna go home yet.png
58KB, 500x281px
>>9918571
>Garrus
>>
>>9918663
Lotte > Akko and Sucy
>>
File: 1483666908687.jpg (180KB, 532x783px) Image search: [Google]
1483666908687.jpg
180KB, 532x783px
>>9918702
I can't sadpanda.
>>
>>9918707
I want to gently pump in and out her while she lays on top of me
>>
>>9918679
>He smiles again, and then moves in closer to her face.
Shut up!
>And kisses her.
>>
>>9918696
Is that even a question? Of cooourse you can!
>>
File: i dunno how to call this.jpg (221KB, 849x1200px) Image search: [Google]
i dunno how to call this.jpg
221KB, 849x1200px
>>9918710
>anon on 4chan retarded
>>
File: 47487118_p0.jpg (848KB, 825x1200px) Image search: [Google]
47487118_p0.jpg
848KB, 825x1200px
>>9918560
At least Lupin recognizes a good woman when he sees one, you fag!
>>9918661
And what makes the single life so great? No one to wake up with in the morning, no one to great you when you get home from work and no one to fall asleep with as you tell them how much you love them! And don't even get me started on all the cooking and cleaning you have to do! That sounds horrible!
>>
>>9918790
Hi Mikkers.
>>
File: awesome.png (125KB, 333x423px) Image search: [Google]
awesome.png
125KB, 333x423px
>>9918713
SINCE TREAT IS A CUNT AND WONT RESPOND TO ME I'LL JUST KEEP THE MASS EFFECT CHARACTER GREENTEXT MEME UP BY MYSELF

>Tali
>>
File: Always had a weakness.gif (4MB, 640x322px) Image search: [Google]
Always had a weakness.gif
4MB, 640x322px
>>9918848
>Mordin
>>
>>9918681
No you are, anon!
>>9918733
Objectively false I'm afraid. Hannah And Barbara are the latest additions to my roster, meaning I need a new image. I might add Lotte one day but I'm not that into her so it might not be as fun to play.
>>
>>9918848
That's not the joke. Watch Gamer Poop Mass Effect.
>>
File: 19.png (378KB, 714x1000px) Image search: [Google]
19.png
378KB, 714x1000px
>>9918771
I-I don't want t--
>Nana feels the warmth of Anon's face come closer and closer to her own, and tries to contain the uncontainable blush on her face, which grows redder than ever before as the Anon attacks her soft lips. Both of her ears and tail stand straight for a second, due to her surprise and then, after a little while, they relax.
>>9918846
>Hoi 'non!
>>
>>9918895
I didn't know you were the cute fox girl too.
>gives you the customary cum on your tits greeting
>>
>>9918882
>2017
>Gamer poop
woah buddy 2007 is that way

>>9918866
>Random Asari #447726
>>
File: perfection mikers.jpg (462KB, 1058x1058px) Image search: [Google]
perfection mikers.jpg
462KB, 1058x1058px
>>9918846
>Have a cute mikers instead of a foxe!
>>
>>9918895
>Anon's tongue pokes Nana's lightly, as he slowly wraps his arms around her back, relaxing his back and allowing himself to fall upon Nana.
>>
>>9918776
Oh that's good, but is it possible, to impregnate you? Would you even allow it if it was possible?
>>
>>9918978
You could try; but I seriously doubt your weak ass human jizz will be able too. There's like, a 00.01% chance of that even happening.
>>
>>9918832
Fine you win! I'll give it a go..
>He hangs his head and comes back, buckling under her pressure
You still seem a bit.. obsessed with the wedding part though
>>
File: BRAP.png (593KB, 1018x900px) Image search: [Google]
BRAP.png
593KB, 1018x900px
>>9919009
Reminder that you are wrong and I am right fuck you

l o l
>>
>>9919009
I dunno, humans are capable of many things. It could be possible.
>>
>>9919009
Glad to see you around, Tureato
>>
File: 6.jpg (254KB, 850x1189px) Image search: [Google]
6.jpg
254KB, 850x1189px
>>9918957
>Nana's lips part away from eachother, letting the Anon's tounge creep inside and give hers some light bullying. Meanwhile, her legs bend a little bit, using her foxes strength to not fall down with the Anon on top of her.
>>9918936
>Swipes the cum out of her breasts.
Not this again...
>>
>>9919009
Your Stocking is still the hottest Stocking.
>>
>>9919050
Yeah I'm aware. And you COULD impregnate me; like in theory, but actually pulling it off would be super duper hard.

>>9919052
>Kissu
>You too, anon-chan.
>>
File: 47970163_p0.jpg (875KB, 827x1168px) Image search: [Google]
47970163_p0.jpg
875KB, 827x1168px
>>9919025
But the wedding is the part part!
>Elphelt's eyes sparkle as she leans forward with her hands curled up in fists held up next to her face. She bounces idly at the thought of showing this man the joys of marriage. The motion causes her breasts to jiggle and bounce, threatening to spill out of the cleavage window of her dress.
Hehe, so romantic~
>>
>>9919117
>ywn marry Elphelt and make her happy and fuck her for hours on end on your wedding night until there's no possibility she couldn't be pregnant
>>
File: Stocking (211).jpg (209KB, 618x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Stocking (211).jpg
209KB, 618x1080px
>>9919110
Flattery will get you nowhere, bucko.
>>
>>9919108
>Anon breaks the kissu
Hey, you're pretty good at this!, and your legs are really strong too. >He gives her a light peck on the mouth again, this time wrapping his tongue around hers, pushing toward her lips, then breaks the kiss.
>>
>>9919160
That's a lie and you know it. I'm already slightly further than I was before.
>>
>>9918733
Ursula the cake witch is best
>>
>>9919117
>He can't help but look down at her cleavage, almost like he's waiting for them to fall out. To his frustration the dress seems to only just hold them in, like she's teasing him
A really romantic wedding..
>He's really close now, within hand holding distance. Her joy and excitement is infectious, and he's slowly coming around to getting married
>>
File: 47670860_p0.png (815KB, 1000x1294px) Image search: [Google]
47670860_p0.png
815KB, 1000x1294px
>>9919155
>ywn be Elphelt on her wedding night and get mating pressed until the sun comes up and you're unable to think straight.
Reality can be so cruel.
>>
File: Stocking (155).png (353KB, 562x609px) Image search: [Google]
Stocking (155).png
353KB, 562x609px
>>9919216
No, No you really aren't.
>>
File: Panty Anarchy.png (104KB, 289x266px) Image search: [Google]
Panty Anarchy.png
104KB, 289x266px
>>9919216
Don't even fucking bother. She's a huge tease who doesn't put out.
>>
>>9919233
>hugs Elphelt
I still think you're cute and sweet though.
>>
>>9919249
Am I higher than him?
>>9919261
At least her vajayjay is still tight.
>>
>>9918832
Why won't Arc just nerf you into irrelevancy
>>
File: Panty Anarchy (2660).jpg (460KB, 1112x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Panty Anarchy (2660).jpg
460KB, 1112x1080px
>>9919294
At least I'll still be sexy in ten years.
>>
>>9919249
Well I think-

>>9919261
Oh? And you do?

>>9919249
Just a second. Maybe your sister is just more fun than you are.
>>
>>9919261
Fuck. Off. Paul
>>
File: 50950704_p0_master1200.jpg (720KB, 900x967px) Image search: [Google]
50950704_p0_master1200.jpg
720KB, 900x967px
>>9919230
Yes! All our friends and family will be there and they'll get to see how in love we are, it'll be so perfect!
>Elphelt practically begins jumping with joy, bouncing up and down with such fervor that her breasts threaten to pop out of her dress. While the threat isn't followed through fully, the tops of her areolas become visible from all the motion. A bit of blood starts to drip from her nose as she once again loses herself in the fantasy of her dream wedding.
Hehehe~
>>9919283
>Hugs back tightly, pressing her large breasts into his chest.
Thank you.
>>9919332
Because they need to attract the Blazblu audience somehow!
>>
>>9919114
Super duper hard huh? I bet my super secret stash of Mayo that I can do it.
>>
>>9919233
>triggered
>>
File: 18.png (282KB, 490x900px) Image search: [Google]
18.png
282KB, 490x900px
>>9919167
>Nanashi's legs were strong because of all the running and jumping she had to do to escape Anons trying to gang-bang her.
>The foxe sighs, finally getting a rest of the kissing and groping for just a second, taking a deep breath before the Anon's nasty tounge slides right inside her lips, and wraps around her own tounge! But...then he lets go?
W-Well, thank you!
>Nanashi then takes a step fowards, letting the Anon slowly fall to the floor, as he was just using her own body for support.
Ouch..
>>
>>9919337
Skanks like you age like milk in a microwave.
>>
File: Cena.jpg (49KB, 345x720px) Image search: [Google]
Cena.jpg
49KB, 345x720px
>>9919370
>Anon doesn't know warm milk is the cat's pajamas
>>
File: Stocking (150).jpg (527KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Stocking (150).jpg
527KB, 1080x1080px
>>9919294
Don't be stupid. I don't even know who the hell you are

>>9919338
Yeah, sure. Knock yourself out, see if I care. I hope you get aids.
>>
>>9919350
They already have stupid shit like Ram and Bedman. Ow well at least you have some big fat tits.
>Gropes intensely, jiggling and bouncing them through the cleavage window.
>>
File: Panty Anarchy (2184).jpg (799KB, 1482x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Panty Anarchy (2184).jpg
799KB, 1482x1080px
>>9919338
Yeah, because unlike my fatass sister I come here to suck dick.
>>9919349
Who the fuck are talking about?
>>9919370
Yawn. Heard it already. Come up with something original will you please~?
>>
>>9919398
Huh. Last time, comparing you to your sister really got you heated. Done some growing up?
>>
>>9919350
>hugs and holds the nice warm Elphelt, blushing slightly as I feel your ample chest pressed against me
>>
>>9919422
Well, at least you're honest. Can't fault you for that.
>>
>>9919357
>Anon gets up, brushing himself off from the pain.
W-well, that hurt, but..as I was saying, you're a natural!
>Pat Nana's head
And I want to see more of your beauty.
>>
>>9919398
Well...you're really cute.
>>9919422
I'd rather not talk to used goods any more than I have to.
>>
File: Stocking (53).png (395KB, 869x675px) Image search: [Google]
Stocking (53).png
395KB, 869x675px
>>9919431
Listen fucko, I had a long ass day; and frankly I don't feel like getting pissy about my slutty whore of a sister. It's not worth my time.
>>
>>9919480
Aha. Now we're getting to the crux of the issue. What's been going on?
>>
>>9919480
Hey, I know you don't play Roger as IC. But I think you should know that there is a Dorothy in HG.
>>
File: 1471522043052.png (958KB, 1500x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1471522043052.png
958KB, 1500x2000px
>>
>>9919350
>He has a stupid smile on his face as he allows himself to be sucked into this crazy girl's marital fantasies. It's like he's totally given up on the "freedom" he liked so much
A-and we can kiss in front of them all and show off our love!
>Now totally starry eyed, he embraces Elphelt and lets her ample breasts push against him. He's jumping for joy too, while doing his best to cuddle up to her
>>
>>9919526
YOUR SON IS DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD
>>
File: Panty Anarchy (1869).jpg (588KB, 1308x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Panty Anarchy (1869).jpg
588KB, 1308x1080px
>>9919460
I haven't tried very hard to keep it a secret.
>>9919471
Are you implying Stocking isn't used goods?
>>9919480
And sitting around stuffing your face as usual is?
Why the hell do you even come here? You could just raise your blood sugar at home. Are you this desperate for attention?
>>
File: mby06.jpg (48KB, 514x750px) Image search: [Google]
mby06.jpg
48KB, 514x750px
>>
File: Stocking (43).jpg (29KB, 204x300px) Image search: [Google]
Stocking (43).jpg
29KB, 204x300px
>>9919471
Oh wow, a hollow compliment. How thoughtful of you.
>Stocking groans and flicks the anons head. Someones had a bad day.
Unless you're offering to buy me a shitload of sweets, shut your mouth.

>>9919495
Why would I vent to some faceless weirdo I don't even know? Who the hell does that?

>>9919499
>Oh yeah I know

>>9919555
Ahem, I was called here. I just tagged out with the Alien version of you. Frankly, I'm about to tag back out with her, cause if I have to look at your face for one more goddamn second I'm gonna go nuclear on your ass.
>>
>>9919555
Not as used. If I were to make a comparison, she's a sandwich some people have taken a bite out of, you're a sandwich who multiple people have fucked.
>>9919583
Ouch. Uh...what if I do? I have money.
>>
File: 52547398_p0.jpg (1MB, 1228x1500px) Image search: [Google]
52547398_p0.jpg
1MB, 1228x1500px
>>9919356
If it weren't for ERP I don't know what I'd do with myself.
>>9919406
H-hey! At least take me out for dinner first!
>The man's fingers sink into Elphelt's breasts as he gropes her. The soft skin of them radiate warmth onto his hands as he fondles them so aggressively. They strain against her dress and threaten to pop out of her cleavage window as he bounces them around.
>>9919444
>Elphelt sighs happily as she holds the man in her arms, ample bosoms still squishing softly against his chest.
Don't worry anon, I'm sure you'll find the perfect bride someday. She might even be in this very room~
>>9919535
Oh this is all so wonderful! I swear I'm the happiest woman alive right now! I love you so much!
>Elphelt begins kissing the man all over his face, planting her lips and pulling them back with an exaggerated "mwah!~"
>>
>>9919555
What do you keep secret then? Genuinely curious. If you reveal all that very easily, what is the stuff that you keep hidden like?

>>9919583
Well, you'd vent to me because I have no way of using the information against you. That, and because if you say something you shouldn't have, you could probably realistically beat me up. Joys of venting.

Now, c'mon. Tell Anon what's wrong.
>>
>>9919608
Thanks Elphelt. I just have to be patient.
>nuzzles a little into your chest and lets you go
>>
File: Panty Anarchy (1922).jpg (361KB, 732x975px) Image search: [Google]
Panty Anarchy (1922).jpg
361KB, 732x975px
>>9919583
Have fun contracting diabetes sister~
>>9919605
I must be a damn good sandwich then.
>>9919614
Very little, to be honest. My sex life is incredibly open. It makes me way more approachable than my stupid sister.
>>
File: 11.png (377KB, 555x1000px) Image search: [Google]
11.png
377KB, 555x1000px
>>9919464
>Nanashi silently stares at the poor Anon's bruised face. Her eyes focusing on the biggest bruise on his forehead, she leaned on foward to give him a nice smooch right there, but she's interrupted by the headpat. Shaking her head and hopefully stopping the patting hand, she stood up on her tiptoes and gave the awaited smooch.
There, there. Sorry for hurting you.
(Woops, all of that cuteposting took the time I had to rp today. See ya later, qt 'Non!)
>>
File: 20-1.jpg (143KB, 444x611px) Image search: [Google]
20-1.jpg
143KB, 444x611px
>>9913283
This a nice thread edition.
>>
File: Stocking (276).jpg (690KB, 1326x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Stocking (276).jpg
690KB, 1326x1080px
>>9919605
Then what're you waiting for? Go get me some sweets before I decide to bail.

>>9919614
I'd rather just not talk about it, m'kay? It's a touchy subject...and no I'm not gaining weight if that's what you're going to ask, don't be stupid.

>>9919680
Have fun contracting every bug known to man, you walking poz pig.
>>
>>9919680
Why do you want to be more approachable than her? I mean, specifically her. It's almost like you deliberately want to not attract attention to yourself alone, but siphon it away from her.

>>9919717
Well, the thing about touchy subjects is that if you keep them bottled up inside, they never get less touchy. You have to let the wound breathe sometimes if you want it to heal up. Also, why would I think you're gaining weight? You look great.
>>
>>9919608
Dinner? Don't mind if I do!
>While playing with her breasts so carelessly he shoves his face in the opening. Latching his mouth onto her bare skin as he pushes them up hit his hands.
>>
>>9919680
You used to be, then too many people put their dick in you.
>>9919717
R-right.
>Anon runs off and comes back with a huge stack of sweets and chocolates. He places them in front of Stocking and bows
How's that?
>>
>>9919608
>It's all too much for the poor man and he swoons, falling backwards and acting like he's the bride here. His mind is buzzing with steamy, romantic thoughts. He wants nothing more than to mate with this woman on a bed strewn with rose petals until they both collapse from exhaustion
I love you too! I want to make it official right now!
>>
File: Always watching7.png (387KB, 500x463px) Image search: [Google]
Always watching7.png
387KB, 500x463px
>>9919716
That art style... I know this..
She has a dick don't she?
>>
>>9919559
Whos this cutey?
>>
>>9919790
post pussy
>>
>>9919809
boop
>>
File: 31-2.jpg (64KB, 270x550px) Image search: [Google]
31-2.jpg
64KB, 270x550px
>>9919790
That's open to interpretation.
>>
>>9919790
I think it was the the sorceress that had the dick.
>>
>>9919790
Post a functioning form of communism
>>
>>9919693
(cya!)
>>
File: Panty Anarchy (2037).jpg (334KB, 1054x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Panty Anarchy (2037).jpg
334KB, 1054x1080px
>>9919759
I mean, it's not like she's trying very hard to get herself attention anyways.
Pretty soon people will realise she's not worth the time and the effort. She's a bad investment.
>>9919766
Ah, so you're just a fucking hipster then? Now the pieces fall into place.
>>
>>9919790
Yeah, and it ruined an otherwise gorgeous book.
>>
File: Stocking (35).png (630KB, 1277x658px) Image search: [Google]
Stocking (35).png
630KB, 1277x658px
>>9919759
Because that's what everyone says? If I had a goddamn nickle for every time I was called fat, I'd be the richest woman in the whole universe. I'd be able to buy heaven, like just straight up, all of it. I'd be able to dethrone YHVH himself by buying his position. Honestly I'm getting sick of it. At this point I'm just above getting angry at it. But that's not the reason I'm so uppity, it's a more personal problem, that I'd rather not talk about in public.

>>9919766
>Stocking just swipes the stack and starts digging through it! like a goddamn hurricane, she's just eating, and eating, and eating! She finishes the thing in a matter of seconds.
Buh...I mean I feel a little better now, I guess.

>>9919843
>They both had dicks.
>>
File: Always watching from above.png (235KB, 600x343px) Image search: [Google]
Always watching from above.png
235KB, 600x343px
>>9919832
Can I interpret your balls in my mouth?

>>9919843
I think they BOTH had a dick.

>>9919845
Communism works in a perfect world.
>Dabs
>>
>>9919824
>censored pussy
I am not amused or aroused.
>>
File: 47487178_p0.jpg (325KB, 600x847px) Image search: [Google]
47487178_p0.jpg
325KB, 600x847px
>>9919649
>Elphelt kisses the man on the cheek and sends him off.
I believe in you anon! Make sure to invite me to your wedding when you find the one!
>>9919760
>Elphet's pretty pink nipple quickly makes its way into the man's mouth. Suckling on the pink nub, his mouth is quickly filled with the salty yet also sweet flavor of her sweat. Elphelt moans shamelessly as the man sucks her tit. The nipple quickly becomes fully erect, throbbing in the man's mouth.
H-ha! Please, be gentle...~
>>9919768
Perfect, just sign this and we can move right on to consummating our marriage! We can figure out the ceremony later, that's not the important part.
>The ditzy Valentine pulls a scroll and pen out of her cleavage. She unfurls it, revealing it to be a marriage certificate. Elphelt pushes it into the man's hand, holding the pen up to the dotted line for him.
Just sign here and it'll be officially. Gosh, I can't believe this is happening right now! I'm so happy I could just burst!
>>
>>9919860
Panty I love you! I still have those crummy stickers you gave me for those gets!
>>
>>9919860
Isn't she your sister, though? Genetically speaking, she has the same parts as you for the most part. Wouldn't that make you a bad investment?

>>9919884
We could always go somewhere less public, you know. World's our oyster. But I seriously wouldn't pay the 'fat' thing too much mind. You have curves in all the right places. If you're fat, consider me a chubby chaser.
>>
>>9919860
Better a hipster than a....idiot.
>>9919884
>Anon stares at her with his eyes wide. Seeing her eat was...an experience
Um...anything else you need?
>>
File: 34-1.jpg (186KB, 619x544px) Image search: [Google]
34-1.jpg
186KB, 619x544px
>>9919843
Was both.

>>9919885
Smooth transition there.
>>
>>9919885
I think YOU have a dick
>Spanks butt
>>
File: 1496036375073.png (245KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1496036375073.png
245KB, 1600x1600px
Did somebody said girls with dicks?
>>
>>9919922
You expect DMG to not be the female ava form of Lupin with that thirstposting?
>>
>>9919885
>Is dabbed at
What an amazing dap my negress
Now post the real reason why my dad left me
>>
File: 389a19c9621892ad0f160532155570b2.jpg (850KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
389a19c9621892ad0f160532155570b2.jpg
850KB, 1280x960px
>>9919892
>

>>9919922
I'm not good with the words. I'm good with the dicks

>>9919928
SOMETIMES I do!
>>
File: 1495245256866.jpg (115KB, 396x502px) Image search: [Google]
1495245256866.jpg
115KB, 396x502px
>>9919884
>>9919922
>>9919885
>They both had dicks.
If you'll excuse me I need to squeal like a little girl.
>>
File: Panty Anarchy (2344).jpg (421KB, 824x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Panty Anarchy (2344).jpg
421KB, 824x1080px
>>9919902
You see? I give the fans what the want instead of blue balling them.
>>9919919
We're nothing alike. For one, I'm not a fat ass bitch.
>>9919920
Coming from the one literally paying to be blueballed.
You really think she's going to suck your dick for kissing her ass?
>>
Futa is a crime.
>>
>>9919895
>kisses Elphelt back, right on the lips
I would like nothing more than to be at a wedding with you.
>>
>>9919895
>A small part of him doesn't like this, and thinks that marrying someone he just met five minutes a go is a really bad idea. But he's too lovedrunk to stop himself, and he signs his name to the marriage certificate without hesitation. As soon as he pulls the pen away he feels a surge of warmth throughout his body, knowing he's just tied the knot
S-so we're married now?
>>
>>9919959
>Takes out $5
What can this get me?
>>
>>9919790
You turned me into a woman last night you drunk magician. Change me back.
>>
File: 061.jpg (9KB, 109x155px) Image search: [Google]
061.jpg
9KB, 109x155px
>>9920007
How do you keep getting out?
>>
File: Stocking (193).jpg (368KB, 942x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Stocking (193).jpg
368KB, 942x1080px
>>9919919
Who the hell died and made you my therapist?
>The angel presses a hand up against her forehead as the anon insisted on being an armchair psychologist.
Listen buddy, if you don't have your doctorate in psychology, I don't wanna hear it.

>>9919920
>Stocking let out a nice sigh as she pat her belly.
A massage would be pretty great right about now. I'm pretty stiff around the elbows.
>>
File: image.png (469KB, 1100x618px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
469KB, 1100x618px
I might be able to post little things between work, if anyone wants to chit-chat~
>>
>>9920007
Mecha pls no bully.
>>
>>9919895
>He twirls her nipple around his mouth. Lashing it with his wicked tongue before popping it out of his mouth.
How can I be gentle? You look so delicious! My bride-to-be can't be scared of a little passion can she?
>The man bridal carries her to a bed before placing her onto it as he crawled through her dress to line his crotch up snuggly between her legs
>>
>>9920061
I smuggle him back out.
>>
>>9919990
I like to work for what I get.
>>9920077
Yes ma'am!
>Anon quickly places his hands on Stocking's shoulders and starts to massage them gently.
>>
>>9919990
Do I get another sticker for pounding your pussy?
>>
File: 1493959602557.png (2MB, 816x1328px) Image search: [Google]
1493959602557.png
2MB, 816x1328px
Futanari is love.
Futanari is life.
>>
>>9920061
Rage against degeneracy. I'll stand for decapitation and fucking of the wound but a woman with a dick and rampant feminization of cute anons meant for PURE anime girls is disgusting and must be removed.

I do this for the future of anime/anon children.

>>9920090
Futa get the foot out the door.
>>
>>9920087
I wanna chit chat about your fat, white, slutty ass and all the clothes that can barely fit around it!
>>
>>9919990
You're not fat, but she isn't either. Why don't you two get along? It seems pretty bad.

>>9920077
Is it not possible for someone to just want to be nice to you? I'm not diagnosing you with anything. You just seem upset, and I'm doing my best to help with that.
>>
>>9920087
Since we were basically done would it be annoying of me to ask you to finish >>9917617
>>
>>9920087
Tell me about how much of a whore you are
>>
>>9920148
>Puts one foot out of the door.
Now what? Do I close the door?
>>
>>9920177
>>9920177
>>9920177
>>9920177
New thread.
>>
>>9920133
Smart lady, you have the right idea.
>>
File: 075-1.jpg (78KB, 382x464px) Image search: [Google]
075-1.jpg
78KB, 382x464px
>>9920124
Well. Stop that.

>>9920148
Stop thinking for the future and stop making some future you lazy git. Fill me with seed, then send Solaire back out on crusade.
>>
>>9920077
(ive never seen panty and stocking is it good?)
>>
>>9919803
His name is Rio
Thread posts: 489
Thread images: 203

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.