[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ERP Thread Sleep Is For The Weak Edition Old thread: >>9902954

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 578
Thread images: 210

File: 49824894389.jpg (78KB, 675x900px) Image search: [Google]
49824894389.jpg
78KB, 675x900px
ERP Thread
Sleep Is For The Weak Edition

Old thread:
>>9902954
>>
>>9908618
Yes, they do.
Sugar crashes are a thing.
>>9908609
ANDTHENYOU'REGONNASHOVESNAKESDOWNMYTHROAT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>Eruka continues her screeching right until she passes right the fuck out from lack of oxygen.
>>
>a blonde, faceless femanon shows up

Anyone wanna try out my shape shifting magic?¬
>>
File: Link 41.jpg (63KB, 538x382px) Image search: [Google]
Link 41.jpg
63KB, 538x382px
>>9908639
>mfw that's my motto
>>9908627
(No one's ever tried it, probably would.)
>>9908638
(Who knows, maybe some day you'll be a Shota and she babies you.)
>>
>>9908666
What sort of shapeshifting? I don't want you growing teeth or tentacles or anything
>>
>>9908656
Just means you gotta have fun while the high is going, then!
>>
Nyaaa~
I'm gonna get a jump start on comfiness.
>>
Good night /erp/. I'll start working on my Elphelt folder in the morning.
>>
>>9908709
BASED
>>
>>9908595 (Cassie)
>The anon did his best to fight against the pleasure as he thrusted over and over again into the cum-hungry mouth of the lusty partner. Getting more into it and now was able to control the tempo of this lewd session of them. His cock filling her esophagus with each push, along lubeing it up with his salty precum as the male was increased the speed of his movement.
G-good girl...Cassie...fuck take it all...
>He moaned while licking his lips as he was looking down at her bedroom gaze.
>>
>>9908639
What the fuck is that on the screen?
>>
>>9908656
Noo.
>Kissu the frog in an attempt to wake up
>>
>>9908794
How many ponk pictures do you have?
>>
>>9908709
Best of luck with that.
>>
>>9908690
I mean, I could do ANYTHING! But its up to you; change my height, weight, give me wings or somethin' weird, I don't care~
>>
>>9908673
Maybe one day she'll be closing up shop when a shady customer steps in. But today is not that day.
>>
File: peacocklewd2.png (354KB, 968x1027px) Image search: [Google]
peacocklewd2.png
354KB, 968x1027px
>>9908596 (Peacock anon.)
>Each light brush of their tongues across one another sends a shiver through Peacock's body, her tongue reciprocating as best it can while she's elated and drunk at the same time. She interlaces her fingers into his hair as they make out during their sort trip to her room, not noticing where they were until the man tosses her onto the soft linens. She bounces once before she's pinned down by the horny male, desire-filled gasps and giggles accompanying each of the short kisses to her slender neck. Her hat had already fallen to the floor but she was too far gone to care, her gloved fingers roaming across his chest during the lusty engagement. Peacock squeaks and timidly shakes her head from side to side, barely speaking above a whisper.
"N-Never really had a guy in here before. Like I've done...Stuff but ya know never felt like bringing a guy back to the ol stomping grounds..."
>Peacock sits her torso up onto the bed as she watches the intentional strip tease with hungry eyes, her teeth making grooves in her bottom lip at the sight of his currently imprisoned trouser snake. Sitting up properly on the bed she grasps the hem of her dress and tosses it over her head, leaving her completely bare besides the shoes permanently affixed to her feet. What she lacked in chest she made up for in her rear, Rolling over onto her stomach and raising her hips to give him a decent view of her plump ass. She wiggles it from side to side, the glistening pussy tucked between her thighs winking at him as her asshole does the same. She swallows back her nervousness and gazes over her shoulder, flashing her claptrap teeth once more.
"Like this, stud? Hope I don't end up being too much for ya!"
>>
File: 8888.png (614KB, 1429x775px) Image search: [Google]
8888.png
614KB, 1429x775px
>>
>>9908915
No.
>>
>>9908865
Well I'm afraid I am a man of exceedingly simple tastes. How about a big fat soft round butt? Something you can really lose yourself in.
>>
Paul
>>
File: ERP Avvies.jpg (2MB, 3760x2556px) Image search: [Google]
ERP Avvies.jpg
2MB, 3760x2556px
>>
>>9908901
Owain what timezone are you in? I always see you staying up super late, and you were up pretty early today.
>>
File: Peacocklewd19.jpg (105KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
Peacocklewd19.jpg
105KB, 600x800px
>>9909019
(It is currently 2:30 am and my sleep schedule is a mess.)
>>
>>9909066
Wow. I admire your perseverance if nothing else, given how you can sleep that terribly and still somehow manage to do however many sessions in a day.
>>
>>9908741

>Good girl? Something about it made her ear tips flick and muzzle smile around his cock as it pistoned in and out. In a moment of reprieve she swallowed his dick whole, lips sloppily kissing and suckling at the anon's girthy base, allowing their cock to simmer in the depths of Cassie's gullet and feel the contractions of her ravenous throat's muscles bleed him dry of the potent pre fluid heralding the arrival of the main course bubbling away in his sack. Swiveling her lips and head she would edge further down his shaft until his balls hung at her lips and catching his torrid gaze choked as she fought to drag his hefty sack in. Balls deep, as far as it could go, using her tongue to jostle the orbs in she bubbled with excitement as it eclipsed her lips and was suckled back into her mouth to broil with the rest of his succulent genitalia.
>>
File: peacock14.jpg (350KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
peacock14.jpg
350KB, 750x750px
>>9909083
(Nah. I actually put off people waiting for a session way longer than I should since I can't focus that well on multiple things. My discord backlog is a mess and I sometimes forget to reply to people and it's really awful.)
>>
>>9908776
>Every thrust became rough as he stuffed her full of his meat. Churning her fat cunt with all his precum leaking out. Lubing up her passage and letting him glide easily in and out of her. His cock filled her up making it hard to breath, his hands clenched around her windpipe not making it any easier. Almost angry, bearing his at her as he snarled like an animal trying to intimidate the weak into mating. His nonstop pumping were driving home the message that this would not stop until her pudgy stomach sloshed with his batter. He fell forward, his chest crushing hers as he kept smashing her into the floor. His fangs no sinking into he soft flesh of her as his hands once again trapped her hands above her. He gnawing at her fur as his hips collided with hers. His breathing becoming ragged as he came close to shooting his load. Grunting all throughout the buildup.
Don't spill a drop bitch!

(Whoops lost ya for a sec)
>>
Hey, anon, I'm bored! Let's go play something! You must have some idea of something we can do together, right?
>>
>>9908929
So nice and plump, then? I can whip that up for you!
>with a click of her fingers as she flew her hands to her side, her round ass grew four times its size, stretching her jeans to breaking point. A soft ripping sound accompanied her swelling hips as the seat of her tight denim jeans tore open, revealing her much plumper, fat, panty covered cheeks
Oh, that might have been too big..
>>
>>9908901
"Like it? I love it you slut~"
>It had been so long since Anon was last with a woman that now that he had one before him, he could hardly control his carnal urges. He grabbed her ankles and pulled her off the bed in one strong motion. before she could hit the ground however, he held onto her, hold her upside down mid-air with her smooth and pristine pussy right before his eyes and her head hanging low near his crotch. He groped her rear roughly, kneading the soft flesh as he spread the cheeks and the squished them together, giving them a few hard taps every once in a while.
"I hope you don't break either, it's been a while since I've gotten to blow a load, and it looks like you're the brave soul that's taking one for the team~"
>He spat on her folds, dragging his wet and hot tongue over them to get the first taste. Seeing as she already seemed to be a bit wet already, his tongue slipped past the labia easily, reaching into her so that Anon could get a better taste as he could already taste her essence. He pulled his tongue out and licked his lips.
"It's sweet~, I wouldn't have thought so when I first meet you."
>He smiles a bit before going back to his feast, eating her out as one of his fingers reached between her plump cheeks and teased her back entrance, testing its tightness.
(I hope I explained the position well, it's a standing 69 if that helps!)
>>
>>9909199
But I'm lazy and I'm tired, you come up with something.
>>
>>9909199
>pet the kitty cat's ears
>>
>>9909123
(Hey do you want to cut this? Sleep is important and I hate to keep you up.)
>>
>>9908865
Do you have discord?
>>
>>9909214
>His jaw nearly hits the floor as the transformation takes place, watching those cheeks expand until they tore out of their confines to show themselves off to the world. It seemed she really was telling the truth shockingly enough.
Well damn. I don't really have time to give you full attention here unfortunately but remind me to make room. Think you can sit that down on my face while I stroke off?
>>
>>9909105
>The male was sweating a few drops as he kept the quick pace of his thrusts while washing his cock in the confines of her mouth. As she moves her head along and tried to drag his jewels in, he realized how hungry she was for his creamy seed. This was only pushing him further closer to his climax. With each thrust of his hips, he was filling the gauge of his orgasm, along with increasing the speed of his thrust until they were blurry and some of his precumis mixing and splashing with her drool, messing more his waist and some drops landing on her chest.
Ugh...Cassie...I'm getting close...Get ready~..
>He warned her before he took a handful of her hair, a couple of strands in each hand and using them as handlebars to keep his non stop thrusting.
>>
File: 8888.png (683KB, 1280x1594px) Image search: [Google]
8888.png
683KB, 1280x1594px
>>9908922
>>
File: check this riff.jpg (42KB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
check this riff.jpg
42KB, 540x304px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H00EE5uu0Po
The line for autographs starts here.
And if any ladies wanna meet me backstage...
That'd be fine with me.~
>>
>>9909272
Perhaps, perhaps not!~

>>9909274
>she nodded eagerly, tugging her pants up a little as she felt the cool air swirl softly past her exposed rump. The new thing jiggled and jumped, sticking out from her body as she clapped at the anon
Oh yes please, thats my favorite! Lie down, lie down!
>>
File: 1464154591905.png (465KB, 1217x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1464154591905.png
465KB, 1217x1280px
>>9909141

>The culmination of his frustration and need came to ahead as his tension peeked. Nearly folded in half and with a collar made out of his fingers affixed to her windpipe he split her pussy in two with a powerful onslaught of thrust. She was but a fuck puppet, a sordid hole for him to work out these emotions with the benefit of knocking the poor Mage up. She choked and gagged, rolling with his ferocity as he sunk his teeth into the bewildered canine's body and pinned her wrist above. Yet, though her eyes barely open, she couldn't tear her sight away from him. This manly, dominating figure plowing her lights out was a unmitigated beast. Tearing at her soft, ginger fur and turning her innards inside out with a cock so large she could see it's head brushing the surface of her womb. She grimaced in pain as it neared the end, his balls tightening up against his cock and his ferocious wish would be unleashed in the puppy's convulsing tunnel.
>>
>>9909241
Awww, come on, anon!
>the space catgirl gives the anon a playful punch on the shoulder
Don't be so lazy! We can have all sorts of fun!

>>9909243
N-nyaa~...Ah! Anon! Y-you can't! We-we're just friends!
>>
>>9909344
>The anon was down on his back nearly before she had the words out of her mouth, and in his haste almost forgot to strip his clothes off. They come off fairly quick, cock already standing rock hard from the incredible display of her growth, and from watching her newly grown but shake with every move she makes
Sorry if I'm a bit quick here, but I really can't help myself around a butt like that, and I'm a touch pressed for time.
>>
>>9909344
If you add me, I'll be sure to give you all sorts of specific girls to play. ~
>>
>>9909362
No matter to me, as long as I get to sit on that CUTE face of yours and help you pop~
>she hurried over to him, squatting above his face so that he would have seen her plump, pale cheeks practically forcing their way out of the ripped hole in her jeans before she sat down on him, squirming left and right as her heavy, fat butt smothered him. Relaxing on him, she eagerly watched his throbbing meat, waiting for him to start beating off like mad
Oh geeze, I'm totally not use to my butt being this fat, I hope I'm not crushin' you
>>
>>9909385
Drop your discord!
>>
>>9909361
Aww, but they're so soft.. and fragile.
>He strokes the cat's ears once more, this time softer, while also stroking her hair.
My, you have quite soft hair~
>>
>>9909389
God no, it couldn't be more perfect.
>His hands are around his cock almost the second shes on top of him. Feeling the heat and texture of that amazing thick ass of hers right on top of him, squirming and shaking each time she tried to move around to get more comfortable, it sent shivers up and down his spine. He was beating away like mad, cock already throbbing in his grasp.
You can grind on me a little if you want.
>>
File: peacocklewd3.png (225KB, 700x972px) Image search: [Google]
peacocklewd3.png
225KB, 700x972px
>>9909232
>Expecting the man to take her from behind Peacock squeaks as she is hoisted into the air, her sopping wet sex placed right before the man's eyes and her hands finding purchase on his thighs to keep her from headbutting his dick. Peacock's pliable rear squished right into the male's palm, the extra softness slipping between the cracks of his fingers as he gropes her with obvious lust. Peacock trembles with each hard spank laid across the surface of her previously immaculate rear, a bright red handprint forming on the surface from the blow. Determination in her eyes she she shakes her head from side to side, her long tongue lolling out of her mouth and tugging down his underwear with practiced ease.
"Don't countsh mey out jush yet bubh"
>Her words slurred from her tongue jutting out of her mouth she began to lick along his shaft, tracing every vein along his totem of breeding with the tip of her slick tendril. Coating each side in a healthy layer of spit she moved her lips to the head, giving it a small kiss before the dining on on her sex breaks her concentration. Peacock pushes her pussy lips against his face, riding his face from the odd position and trying to feel more of the pleasurable licks across her mound. When his tongue dives inside her pupils would shrink to pinpricks if she had them, constricting around the invader and milking it as if it was a cock buried inside of her. Bracing herself for more she plunges the tip into her maw, paying special attention to keep her teeth away from his meaty pole.
"Stahp schweet talkin..."
>Speaking with her mouthful at the compliment she began to suckle on his mast while taking him deeper, her drool lubed cock holster pumping another half inch inside with each headbob. Her sensitive asshole opens to accept the digit, pulling it inside of the furnace heat of her inexperienced ass.
>>9909262
(Nah I'd be awake anyway, just doing something else.)
>>
>>9909281

>She was ready, more then ready since the beginning, to siphon the thick, viscous seed pent up inside his drool covered nuts. Wrapping one of her hands along his backside and the other beneath the curvature of his sack she stuffed them in, letting his hands drive the pace as he battered her snout with a speed she could barely keep pace with; Nor could she and with having broken the rhythm he was thrusting into a throat thoroughly choked up on his cock. The walls hemorrhaged around it, dotting it with pleasant gags and a audible announcement of pain and moans.
>>
>>9908701
(Fucking hell that's a catgirl worth cuddling)
>>
>>9909402
Lucas
>>
File: 10.png (76KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
10.png
76KB, 256x256px
>>9909199
>>9909361
Hey, would it kill you to NOT act like a stereotype? We don't exactly have the best of reputations, ya know.
>>
>stick my dick in the kitty cat's tight asshole
>>
>>9909472
And who might you be, kitty?
>>
>>9909472
At least this kitty might put out
>>
>>9909413
>she did as he said, grinding her heavy rump hard against his nose and mouth, watching his hand pulse up and down his rigid cock as she bit her lip. Smothering him more and more, she gently clicked her fingers again so that the round thing grew an inch or two more, growing heavier as it ripped at her jeans
You're r-really this turned on from my fat butt? Reallllyyy?~
>>
>>9909477
>Cody
>>
File: Yuki (Sleeping) - 00.jpg (96KB, 636x636px) Image search: [Google]
Yuki (Sleeping) - 00.jpg
96KB, 636x636px
Good Morning /ERP/
How are you doing?
Still ERPing against the dying of the night?
>>
>>9909472
Kitty~<3
>>
>>9909501
What?
>>
>>9909403
F-fragile? The-they're ears!
>Eris can't help but to squirm a little bit under the anon's touch
I...I have to take good care of it.

>>9909472
Sorry, but this is just how I normally behave!
>>
>>9909505
Morning Yuki.
Doing alright, about to make myself a meal and bury my night in video games.
How are you, still being incredibly adorable at every hour of the day?
>>
>>9909436
>The male gritted his teeth together as he was getting painfully closer to the end of this hellish pleasure. The moment she stuffed his sack along with his cock deep inside in her mouth was more than enough to push the male over the edge. He let a loud groan as he rolled his head back and pushed his hips forwards, his cock erupted all of it's seed into the eager fox, filling her throat, mouth and probably cheeks with his cum until it overflowed from the sides of his lips. The male's body spasmed a little as he kept spurting his thick ropes of cum before staying there until his climax cooled down.
AHhhh....G-god...I n-need to do more stuff with you soon...
>>
>>9909199
>Pets the kitty's tail
What a cute little kitty cat.
>>
>>9909350
>On his last legs as he pummels the dominated pup he clenches up his whole body. Bringing her own closer with him as his cock erupts, spewing his pent up load all throughout her ravaged flower. His pulsing head forcing his sticky cum through her cervix and into her womb as he kept up the long thrusts. Each balls deep hump shooting another rope of his virile seed into her being as his teeth bury deep into her fur Leaving a mark on her, showing that she's his breeding sow. His own spunk coating her insides along with his own girthy member. Aiding him in filling her fertile womb up to the brim with his thick, hot semen. Making sure she was impregnated properly. With his balls drained he pumps his last few, getting any remaining cum out before pulling out. Wiping his spent member on her belly. Hoping the musk from it all would linger as he stained it white with his cream. Giving her a constant reminder that he was her alpha male.
>>
File: Ekkoacademy17.jpg (153KB, 900x1615px) Image search: [Google]
Ekkoacademy17.jpg
153KB, 900x1615px
>>9909505
(Doing pretty good besides the fact my headphones stopped working out of nowhere and it's far too late to go grab some. Probably just going to stay up until the corner store opens.)
(How are you, Yuki?)
>>
>>9909424
Before I reply
>Totem of Breeding
You weren't kidding about the special phrases, were you?
>>
>>9909501
i join your team
no betray
>>
>>9909532
GO THE FUCK TO SLEEP
>>
File: loveatfirstsight.png (11KB, 103x70px) Image search: [Google]
loveatfirstsight.png
11KB, 103x70px
>>9909505

Good morning to you, Yuki. Have a pleasant and relaxing day for me, okay?

>>9909526
>>9909531

>Both within seconds apart

Y-you two are going to kill me!....
>>
>>9909520
>He turns away from Eris, embarrased
H-hey, >scratch head
Would you mind if I asked you to u-um...lick my ears?
>>
File: 1473996372681.png (543KB, 1600x1100px) Image search: [Google]
1473996372681.png
543KB, 1600x1100px
>>
>>9909499
I really really do
>He at least tried to answer, muffled as it was from underneath the massive mountain of ass that was covering his face. His cock was leaking a steady stream at this point, dripping down a clear sticky fluid onto his hands with each pump. He was practically in heaven, weird adolescent fantasies fulfilled right in front of him.
C-care to finish me off? Just a few strokes would do it.
>>
>>9909545
We're trying to breed you. Not kill you. You're too cute to kill off.
>>
File: Yuki (Neko) - 01.jpg (61KB, 500x626px) Image search: [Google]
Yuki (Neko) - 01.jpg
61KB, 500x626px
>>9909524
I'm not sure if I'm really so adorable Anon. But at least I try. Have fun with your videogame Anon.

>>9909532
I'm fine so far. Or at least reasonably so. Good luck with your headphones.

>>9909545
>Pet Kibbles.
I'll try Best Dog-Girl.
>>
File: peacocklewd7.png (679KB, 1122x1183px) Image search: [Google]
peacocklewd7.png
679KB, 1122x1183px
>>9909536
(That I was not.)
>>9909541
(NOT UNTIL THE SUN COMES UP AND I CAN GRAB NEW HEADPHONES)
>>
>>9909558
LWAfag?
>>
>>9909538
>filename
We'll see about THAT.
>kissu
>>
>>9909545
(S-sorry sorry, it is the last one since is pretty late here!.)
>>
>>9909472
You're reputation was stained to begin with knowing your mother.
>>
>>9909558
Why Suki is so hot?
>>
>>9909567
You're delightful to have around.
>>
>>9909568
GO THE SLEEP YOU SHIT
I WILL TUCK YOUR ASS IN BED IF I HAVE TO
>>
>>9909567
And you succeed every time.
>He gives her cat ears a little stroke.
I've been procrastinating on having a session with you for the longest, but I'll get around to it eventually. Have a good one.
>>
File: darklord.jpg (3MB, 5000x5000px) Image search: [Google]
darklord.jpg
3MB, 5000x5000px
>>9909608
(YOU DARE CHALLENGE ME ANON?)
(AFTER YOUR PREVIOUS DEFEATS AT MY TUCKING TECHNIQUES YOU WISH TO ENGAGE ME IN COMBAT ONCE MORE?)
(LEAVE WHILE YOU STILL DRAW BREATH INSTEAD OF LITTLE SNORES WITHIN YOUR BLANKET BASED PRISON)
>>
>>9909530
Oh, anon, you flatterer!

>>9909555
Lick your ears? Anon...are you a pervert? I mean, I will but...it's worth asking.
>>
File: keg1228b-45ad4.jpg (375KB, 765x911px) Image search: [Google]
keg1228b-45ad4.jpg
375KB, 765x911px
>>9909488
Who wants to know?

>>9909498
Put out? How about I put your lights out, ya sleazy son of a bitch?!
(Are you asking for a session? Because if so, that's fine, but I owe a couple of anons already.)

>>9909512
Come again?

>>9909520
So? That's no excuse for you to waltz around acting like a goddamn housecat. Hold yourself to a higher standard, that's what I did and look how I turned out!

>>9909583
So you're gonna blame me because she couldn't keep her legs closed? At least she brought an esteemed genius into the world, that's more than I can say for YOUR parents, prick!
>>
>>9909634
FIGHT ME FUCKER, I'M NO ORDINARY ANON. I HAVE MILK AND A WARM COMFY BED.
>>
File: Yuki (Neko) - 04.jpg (94KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Yuki (Neko) - 04.jpg
94KB, 500x500px
>>9909605
Thank you. But I'm nothing without you Anons.

>>9909610
>Purrs
Don't be shy Anon. Call me if you see me online.
>>
>>9909641
(Take care of your other anons. I don't think I can keep up with you in an rp)
>>
>>9909638
>He hesitates for a second, his face flushing red.
N-no, it's not anything like that! I just..wanted to see how it feels, y'know..as a joke.
>>
File: mygemwhen.gif (864KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
mygemwhen.gif
864KB, 500x281px
>>9909645
>Milk
(Y-You animal! You dare bring a controlled substance to this battle of tucking techniques!? Begone! I have lewd to do! Types to fuck! Digimon to stop getting wiped by this one god damn ogremon.)
>>
>>9909638
May I pet your head?
>I leave your tail alone, watching you kindheartedly
>>
File: 69f54fb18ee7efa420315ed2f8c24f20.jpg (491KB, 827x1169px) Image search: [Google]
69f54fb18ee7efa420315ed2f8c24f20.jpg
491KB, 827x1169px
>>9909526

>In the face of her throat thoroughly ransacked Cassie controlled herself and the flow of his batter as it's steamy elixir drained it's way down her suffocating throat. Spurt, after spurt the intoxicating essence traveled until her belly lightly hung with a pudge of semen. With no where else to go the frothy batch oozed from her nostrils and caked her black toned lips in the anon's thick fluid. Trying to gulp it all back she eventually failed and reigned her head back to let the rest of the contents of his nuts sully her face and turn the mango-fur of the vixen a crusty white. Weary, but far from finished she scooped up a finger full and let it cascade down to her unfurled, sticky tongue. Partially satisfied she cleaned him up and sucked the pearl of cum still hanging against his slit into her mouth.

Ahhh~, thatta boy anon. Next time you fill my backdoor~
>>
>>9909647
>Kisses the sweet Yuki kitty
>>
>>9909680
DON'T MAKE ME BRING OUT THE COMFY PILLOW AND THE SHEETS FRESH OUT OF THE DRYER.
>>
File: come here stein.gif (994KB, 500x270px) Image search: [Google]
come here stein.gif
994KB, 500x270px
Well, I sure hope nobody were to molest me if I were to fall asleep here.. what a shame that would be.
>>
>>9909680
>>9909645
God damn it, I don't know why this fucking meme gets me every time.
>>
File: Yuki (Neko) - 00.jpg (482KB, 1000x1399px) Image search: [Google]
Yuki (Neko) - 00.jpg
482KB, 1000x1399px
>>9909688
>Purrs louder when she is kissed.
>>
File: 7.jpg (262KB, 509x870px) Image search: [Google]
7.jpg
262KB, 509x870px
I really shouldn't be wearing this here, should I...
>>
File: panic.gif (738KB, 200x189px) Image search: [Google]
panic.gif
738KB, 200x189px
>>9909694
(ANON)
(ANON)
(STOP. IT DOESN'T HAVE TO BE THIS WAY. WE CAN BOTH STAY AWAKE AND ENJOY THE THREAD! PLEASE ANON LET BYGONES BE BYGONES.)
>>
>>9909698
>Molest Medusa
...Wouldn't she wake up and kill me?
Don't get me wrong, I'd like to...but I doubt a tight rope would be enough to restrain such a beast.
>>
>>9909698
Don't be so sure about that.
>>
>>9909715
You're right. A hung anon might have to tittyfuck you.
>>
>>9909711
I-I wish there really was more art of kitty Yuki. She's so cute.
>>
>>9909715
Why not? You look smoking hot in that.
>>
>>9909719
DON'T MAKE ME READ YOU A BED TIME STORY TOO. I'LL MAKE SURE IT'S A GOOD ONE, AND I'LL HEAT UP THAT MILK
>>
>>9909738
(I know right?)
>>
File: 907.jpg (39KB, 614x432px) Image search: [Google]
907.jpg
39KB, 614x432px
>>9909741
(A-Anon please. What do you want from me? I'm a humble typefucker merely slaving away at his keyboard to bring back the cumslits for his children. Leave me to my business and all will be well in this realm. If you send me to bed now I will come back invigorated and YOU shall be the one being tucked into bed, not I.)
>>
>>9909641
I don't see the problem with how I act, though. My race acts like this.

>>9909672
>Eris takes a moment to think before smiling and leaning forward to give the anon's ear a light lick. Her tongue is actually as soft as a human's, despite her other feline features

>>9909686
Um...Sure, I suppose that should be okay. Or are you thinking of something naughty?
>>
File: 3.jpg (394KB, 1007x678px) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
394KB, 1007x678px
>>9909736
Tittyfuck? Like....put it between my breasts?

>>9909740
Oh, you think so? You really, really do?
>>
>>9909687
(W-wew. Thank you Kibbles, I really enjoyed that. Sorry that I'm a bit tired and my head hurts a little. Hope I can fill Cassie's backdoor soon. Have a good day!)
>>
File: tumblr_o1gabeqQke1r09vilo1_1280.png (1MB, 1153x601px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o1gabeqQke1r09vilo1_1280.png
1MB, 1153x601px
>>9909634
The show makes for great reactions and I'm glad I found it.
>>
>>9909777
Do you want me to bring out the secret weapon? The fluffiest most comfiest pillow and a cool ac? I will make it impossible for you to not get some sleep if you do not go rest up. Earn those cum slits some other time and rest up you shit.
>>
File: Probably a titan shiftert.jpg (32KB, 400x640px) Image search: [Google]
Probably a titan shiftert.jpg
32KB, 400x640px
>>9909727
>That's the point.
>She wants to do something terrible to someone.
>>9909728
That would be terrible!
>>
>>9909781
I suppose it's only naughty if you want it to be.
>I begun to pet your head, along with your ears
>>
>>9909810
Can i impregnate Medusa and turn her into a whore?
>>
>>9909793
Yeah, put it between your tits. I'll even let you suck me off while you do it.
>>
>>9909793
I really do. You are gorgeous and that dress only shows how great your body is. You are going to make a lot of men’s head turn around walking dressed like that.
>>
>>9909810
Ohhh...
But I don't wanna die. Or get gored, or whatever horrible things she wants to do. I still kinda want to molest her though.
>>
>>9908946
Can I hatefuck Demencia please?
>>
File: 18724409.jpg (566KB, 1000x1481px) Image search: [Google]
18724409.jpg
566KB, 1000x1481px
>>9909665
(It's up to you, anon.)
>>9909781
Tch, don't you know that's the kinda shit that makes humans look down on us?
>>
>>9909810
Terrible? Absolutely. Yet you are such a hot witch. Someone sooner or later would molest you no matter the cost. And it will be worth everything.
>>
>>9909781
>He flinches, but eventually gets used to it, he fidgets nervously and then says
H-hey, this is kinda..neat. I guess now I know how it feels.
>He looks at Eris nervously
>>
>>9909641
At least I don't get mistaken for a stray or have people trying to get me to feed me treats
>>
File: nakie2.png (235KB, 400x590px) Image search: [Google]
nakie2.png
235KB, 400x590px
>>9909531

>In vain she tries to push him away but his arms grow taut with her in them ensuring she gets to indulge in the warmth of his body while her own is fertilized with a glazing of semen. The velocity of his climax and speed of his hips drilling her abused, quivering hole drives every last strip of his prominent seed into her womb; Sinking the concoction in with short, jabbing thrust. Kibbles doesn't cum, the Mage's body simply couldn't as it locks up under his attack, leaving the frothy mixture to settle and take hold of her eggs. The signal of his onslaught, a single bloody mark left on her body, was a sign of things to cum with the inevitable littler of pups. Maybe then, rather then laying here with eyes rolled back, tongue lawled out of her muzzle, she'd embrace the alpha and cum, cum like a good slut should.
>>
>>9908946
(Hey! I'm the stand user anon from the other day. We were just getting to the good parts and you dropped out!)
>>
I want to see Kibbles, Trixie, Kass, FP, and Sponty participate in a massive ERP orgy
>>
File: 1.jpg (182KB, 478x620px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
182KB, 478x620px
>>9909833
I guess there's no harm in that, that's what all you boys are getting up too here anyway, right?

>>9909839
I hope so, that was m-my intention! Thank you very much, anon..
>>
>>9909795

(The pleasure anon was all mine. Sleep well and have a good day tomorrow..)
>>
>>9909878
I second this.
>>
>>9909881
>Anon undoes his belt loop, letting his pants drop to the floor as his slab began to grow slowly as he ogled his partners body.
That's right.
>>
>>9909881
No. Please I must thank you. To admire such a great body was a real pleasure for me. Can I dare to ask your name Miss?
>>
>>9909868
(That hit the spot. I hope I kept up with you well enough. Hope you had fun with it. See ya soon!)
>>
>>9909878
Words to die for. Words to die for.
>>
File: Medusa.Gorgon.full.368893.jpg (175KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Medusa.Gorgon.full.368893.jpg
175KB, 600x600px
>>9909819
No.
One kid is enough.
>>9909862
Would it be worth dying a horrid and terrible death?
>>9909842
I have worse things in mind.
>>9909845
>I probably passed out, it was super late!
>And unfortunately, I'm in a much more Medusa mood tonight, I'm sorry to say.
>>9909845
But who could possibly hate Demencia?!
>>9909878
What if I want to join?
>>
File: 5.jpg (106KB, 406x428px) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
106KB, 406x428px
>>9909907
>blinking at him before understanding, her eyes followed his hands as she seemed a little too eager to see if he really was "hung"
Do you want me to take my bra off, anon? Or keep it on?
>her hand fidgeted up at her strap, staring intently at his groin

>>9909913
Yukirin! Its very nice to meet you!
>>
File: 1lmtgtC - Imgur.gif (2MB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
1lmtgtC - Imgur.gif
2MB, 720x404px
>>9909801
(Anon even with the softness of your pillow you still do not possess the abilities required to send me to bed. Now if I was possibly just returning from a long day out and had a good meal in my belly with working headphones MAYBE, JUST MAYBE, I'd be heading to bed.)
>>9909878
(Do you think the character limit could survive an event of that magnitude?)
>>
>>9909918

(You hit more then a few spots I'm not as ashamed to admit as I should be, but it was fantastic! Take care and see you then!)
>>
>>9909858
(Yeah thanks but no thanks. I tried an rp with you once before. I got three posts in and realized I was getting nowhere. You stay in character better than almost every other ava, I admire that. I simply don't know the character enough to get in. Continue being as awesome as you are!)
>>
>>9909424
>He wasn't expecting it, so when her tongue licked at his shaft he almost dropped her. He managed to stay up though, even after her sucking caused his knees to shake a bit. He swung his hips forward a bit, helping her fit more of his cock inside of her warm and wet maw as his tongues crawled deeper into her love canal. Her tightening around his muscle only encouraged him to dig deeper into her and explore her insides fully. Her juices practically ran down his chin with how much was flowing out, her arousal most likely due to all of her holes being filled up. Finding that she was ready for action at this point, Anon dropped her onto the bed and flipped her onto her belly, pressing his thick, hot cock against her milky bubble butt.
"Now how can I guy ever pick between one of these holes~? How about this one?"
>He presses against her folds and shoves his entire length inside, feeling her insides mould around his shape. He doesn't stay for long however, pulling his length out and pressing his slick tip against her backdoor.
"Or maybe this tight one?"
>Much like the last time, he does his best to bottom out on his first go, but her virgin pathway was way too tight for him to do so. He only got in half way before stopping, unable to progress forward as her hot inside burned his cock and sent bolts of pleasure through him.
>>
>>9909815
Haha...That feels pretty good, anon!

>>9909858
...Are you a Catian, too?! I didn't realize we shared a homeworld!

>>9909864
Did you like it, anon?
>>
>>9909933
Most people here live a pathetic and worthless life anyway. What is worse? To keep living that or to die horribly after lewding an alluring woman?
>>
>>9909963
Y-yeah..w-wouldnt it be funny if we kissed as a joke, too?
>He said, blushing,
>>
>>9909950
>Prepares a feast of watermelon, Kool-aid, Chitlins and SO MUCH FUCKING SOUL FOOD YOU GET THE ITIS IN ONE BITE
GO THE FUCK TO SLEEP YOU SLUT
>>
>>9909957
This doggo is thicc! I wanna kiss her big butt!
>>
>>9909947
Keep it on for now. You can use your mouth to warm me up.
>He slowly strokes his member
>>
File: ded.png (81KB, 556x245px) Image search: [Google]
ded.png
81KB, 556x245px
>>9909878
>>
>>9909947
Yukirin? That is quite the cute name. It’s a pleasure to meet you Miss Yukirin. What brought such a beauty like you in this place? Are you in need of any help? I would gladly provide you with that, it’s only fair.
>>
>>9909977
Careful anon, he's some kinda monster. I've failed twice before trying to get him to sleep
>>
File: Laugh.jpg (10KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
Laugh.jpg
10KB, 480x480px
>>9909977
(oi dats fucked up mang i don't even like watermelon)
(Anon has replied so back to the lewd and my rest shall be postponed til further notice.)
>>
>>9909867
I'll fetch my own treats, thanks.
>She pulls a lolipop from her coat and pops it into her mouth, as if to prove a point.
>>9909958
(I can't tell if you're being sincere or not, but if you are then I really appreciate it. If not, sorry anon.)
>>9909963
A what? Are you right in the head, kid?
>>
>>9909878
>Trixie and Sponty DP Kibbles
>FP is underneath sucking on Kibbles tits
>FP jerks off Kass and Owain at the sides while they both make out over Kibbles
>>
>>9909933
Aw,well okay! And im sure we can find someone who wants payback to a villain like her...Mayve she killed a family member,or robbed,or anything,and Anon wants to pay some of it back.
>>
>>9909963
>I continue petting your ears, starting to focus on them some more
You like that, huh? That's cute.
>>
>>9910011
Sorry to interrupt but you got any lollipops to share?
>>
>>9910011
(I'm sincere. You simply rp at a level I have yet to achieve)
>>
>>9909950
Yeah, but imagine how hot it would be!
>>
File: 10.jpg (287KB, 590x720px) Image search: [Google]
10.jpg
287KB, 590x720px
>>9909987
>she shook her head as her face grew hot, her wide, plump body falling to its knees before him as she was eye level with his stroking, long member. Placing a hot palm against each of his thighs, she slid her puffy lips around the fat thing before instantly sliding it down her throat with minimal effort. Her greedy throat and cheeks treated the hung cock with hot, sticky applause as her eyes looked up at him, wanting him to use her a little more roughly then her weak manner lead on

>>9910002
Well, I came here for the same reason most of you nameless anons come here. Though my reasons is probably a little lewder then...most..
>>
>>9910019
>implying it won't be all of them on their knees sucking and worshipping owains cock
>>
>>9910019
That's actually pretty strange that you put so much thought into this.
>>
>>9909974
No, of course not.
>Eris blushes slightly and looks away as she scuffs her foot slightly. She brings a finger up to her mouth, inadvertently pressing her breasts together in the process, making them look all the more alluring
B-but...if we kissed for real...it might be nice.

>>9910011
I'm an alien, of course! My world is very similar to Earth's, only more technologically advanced! Well...and we're different biologically, too, of course.

>>9910022
Heheh...You're still flattering me, anon. And yeah, I like it a lot!
>>
File: bootee.png (109KB, 435x555px) Image search: [Google]
bootee.png
109KB, 435x555px
>>9909986

J-just once anon and then I take a break....
>>
>>9910065
Oh. A little lewder. This I can hardly believe. There are many lewd people here Miss Yukirin. What make you say so? And in which way I can include me in it? For now that I’ve meet you it would hurt me not to be involved with you.
>>
File: KokonoeCSArt.png (245KB, 352x649px) Image search: [Google]
KokonoeCSArt.png
245KB, 352x649px
>>9910035
Maybe, but what makes you think I'm in a sharing mood? Well, whatever. It's not like I'm running low on supply or anything.
>She pulls another lolipop from her sleeve and hands it over.
Don't get greedy though, I'm not a charity worker. Far from it, in fact.
>>9910052
(In that case, I greatly appreciate the compliment. I guess I just enjoy distinct personalities so I feel like have to stay faithful to the character.)
>>
>>9910095
You like being flattered, don't you?
>I caress your cheeks softly
>>
File: medusae.jpg (611KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
medusae.jpg
611KB, 1000x1000px
>>9909971
They wouldn't even get the chance to touch me.
>>9910020
Medusa's killed plenty! Though I'm probably not going to stay up too late tonight.

>>9910019
>Meanwhile, Nonon's fucking Sponty or something.
>>
>>9909715
Well depend. Were you looking to get fucked silly?
>>
>>9910095
Y-yeah.
>He slowly moves up to face Eris,
It would be nice, after all, cats do have nice tongues.
>and kisses her on the mouth.
>>
>>9910131
You're not invited, you're in the Futa orgy next door.
>>
File: peacocklewd6.png (415KB, 1084x1111px) Image search: [Google]
peacocklewd6.png
415KB, 1084x1111px
>>9909959
>Peacock's cockpillows part as wide as they can to allow the man a nice, warm hole to shove his cock inside of, her tongue swirling around his salty cockskin and giving it a spit shine with each suckle of the inches buried inside of her maw. With her hands placed against his thighs to keep her steady she continues to blow him even as he begins to gouge out her insides with his fleshy appendage, diving deep into her muff and shoveling more of her lustful secretions out to splatter across his tastebuds. The sopping wet depths of her pussy constrict and undulate around his tongue, pulling it even deeper into her sex as he ravages her insides with his muscle. Peacock flails as she is unceremoniously forced off of the slab of meat she was currently lapping her tongue across, the salty flavor mingling with the alcohol keeping her hopelessly aroused, her inner thighs glazed in her sticky arousal.
"Which o-AHHH~!"
>Peacock lets out a banshee's wail as he plunges every last inch of his fat cock into the comforting depths of her sex, her hands taking handfuls of the sheets and tugging them to keep herself from yelling anymore. The small burst of pain is soon washed away by mind rending bliss, Peacock trembling atop the sheets and breathing deeply as he pulls out.
"T-Tight-"
>She bites her lip before he slams his throbbing semen spurter into her unprepared ass, her toes curling within her shoes as she quakes in pleasurable agony. After a few seconds of him being immobile her head hits the bed, her back arching as she just barely keeps herself from orgasm, laying flat against the bed with her asshole speared by his anal assailant.
"H-Holy hell man..."
>>
>>9910111
>Anon smiles at the charity worker's kindness
Gee, thanks lady!
>He looks up at her head, tilting his head off to the side in confusion before another stupid smile forms on his face
Nice hat!
>>
File: Medusa_2_by_crystalalien87.jpg (49KB, 1190x671px) Image search: [Google]
Medusa_2_by_crystalalien87.jpg
49KB, 1190x671px
>>9910153
B-but Sponty's a futa too!
She should be there!
>>
>>9910178
She's primarily a furry though. She'll be a guest speaker at the futa orgy before going to the furry orgy. Owain will head back to the futa orgy too.
>>
File: Necrosmos27.jpg-large.jpg (161KB, 1440x1152px) Image search: [Google]
Necrosmos27.jpg-large.jpg
161KB, 1440x1152px
>>9910188
(B-But all the cool futas are at the furry one...)
>>
File: 14.jpg (438KB, 661x826px) Image search: [Google]
14.jpg
438KB, 661x826px
>>9910105
Well, I....don't laugh ok? I came here to have l-lots of sex! I want lots of anons to grope and fuck me, to impregnate me and rub their cocks all over my fat, horny body! I want all my holes filled and stuffed with c-cum!

>>9910141
Y-Yes..
>>
File: medusa with her snakes.jpg (69KB, 700x393px) Image search: [Google]
medusa with her snakes.jpg
69KB, 700x393px
>>9910188
Who else would be at the futa orgy?
>>
>>9910213
Too fucking bad, your fault for not being a massive furry. Which reminds me, Karl will also be in the furry orgy.
>>
>>9910131
Thats okay,I dont wanna bother you! I dont know her,bztbshe looks hot~ What is she from?
>>
File: angeryvegeta.gif (554KB, 287x216px) Image search: [Google]
angeryvegeta.gif
554KB, 287x216px
>>9910225
(This is BULLSHIT!)
(I want to speak to the coordinator! I have a horsecock! That's pretty furry!)
(I'VE PUT A CANINE COCK IN HYPER FURRY URETHRAS! I'm one diaper fetish from being F-List! Let me in damn it!)
>>
>>9910222
You, Owain, DMG, Jinx for a brief moment because she has D.va as a futa option. And a lot more to come. The Furry orgy will have Frank ocean and Marvin Gay doing the music and the Futa orgy will have the Nickelback cover band Pickel back.
>>9910242
Doesn't matter how fucked up you are, you are more Futa than furry. And I am the coordinator you fuck.
>>
>>9910231
>Soul Eater!
>Pretty good animu, and she's a pretty big antagonist.
>>9910225
(AND I PLAY A DRAGONBORN AND AN ANT!! LET ME INTO THE ORGY!)
>>
>>9910216
Well more reason TO wear something like that. To imagine a lady like you would want something as lewd as that. With an apron on you'd have fooled me to be a proper mom.
>>
File: 23696133.jpg (537KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
23696133.jpg
537KB, 1000x750px
>>9910175
>She shoots an intense glare in his direction, slightly angered, but mostly taken aback.
...excuse me? You wanna expand on that thought a little bit? I don't think I quite catch your drift there, buddy.
>>
>>9910277
No, you aren't on the list fuck boi. Now stop bugging before I send you to the F-list orgy. They don't even have lube or music.
>>
File: schleep.png (400KB, 720x505px) Image search: [Google]
schleep.png
400KB, 720x505px
>>9910268
(I'm DEFINITELY not going to this second-class orgy when the other one has Marvin Gay! This is crap! Excrement! Synonyms for poop! I'll just sleep through the orgy! How about that?)
>>
>>9910216
Why I should laugh at you Yukirin that is nothing but a healthy desire here, after all a body like yours deserve nothing than to be touched, loved and abused.
>He said moving near to hear and groping her soft, big breasts. He lifted them enjoying how pliable and heavy they were.
I for one would not like nothing more than to fill every of your hole with my cock and cum in them, or to ravage you along with others Anons.
>He leaned his face forward so that he could lick her neck, enjoying the slight saltiness of her tanned skin.
In fact I would do so now or would you like for me to ask if someone else is up to gangbang you?
>>
>>9910308
Doesn't matter to me, you were going to be awarded for biggest futa cock. Guess now that's going to Nonon. I also had a cum competition were you had to empty the biggest load into a bucket, winner got a free dinner and a free pass to the Furry orgy.
>>
File: medusa happy nurse.jpg (32KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
medusa happy nurse.jpg
32KB, 480x640px
>>9910302
I'll give you a Moon Shoe, 253 jerma bucks, and a rats movie mixtape if you let me into the furfag orgy.
>>
File: aaaaaa.jpg (89KB, 339x380px) Image search: [Google]
aaaaaa.jpg
89KB, 339x380px
>want to play as a cute loli heavily into anal
>cant post lewds

[screams]
>>
>>9910329
Just for that you're being dumped into the Diaper orgy. Don't try bribing me you shit.
>>
>>9910328
But they happen at the same time. By the time you get the free pass, the Furry orgy will be over.
>>
>>9910341
Photoshop is your friend
>>
>>9910285
>Anon laughs a bit, completely ignorant to her anger at his comment. Instead he stuck his free candy into his mouth and just stared at her.
Are you going to a costume party lady? You're wearing a pretty complicated costume, you're bound to win!
>He tried to get behind her, grabbing at her tails.
Look at these! They look so real!
>>
>>9910357
No, one is an hour after the other. Gives you enough time to get your balls filled up again after the drugs we give you kick in.
>>
>>9910341
play a loli with a fat butt, and abuse crops. We need anal-loving lolis!
>>
File: 19.jpg (213KB, 441x602px) Image search: [Google]
19.jpg
213KB, 441x602px
>>9910283
I've got an apron or two to wear, if you like~ I mean, I could wear that and then...nothing underneath!

>>9910318
>she shuddered as he groped her, feeling herself grow hot and sweaty as he turned her on. Her voice was shaky and broken, her plump thighs smacking together audibly
Perhaps f-find someone else, but if no one shows up I'm all...yours...
>>
File: 3d jolyne.jpg (537KB, 1280x1912px) Image search: [Google]
3d jolyne.jpg
537KB, 1280x1912px
>>9910350
No, because when you weren't looking, I put myself in both the furfag and the futa orgy.
Your next line is "B-but you can do that! That's against the rules!"
Tuyu!~
>>
File: necrosmos8.jpg (395KB, 1008x1008px) Image search: [Google]
necrosmos8.jpg
395KB, 1008x1008px
>>9910328
(B-Biggest-Hey! But you just revealed the winner of the contest! And DMG has magic she can make her cock as long as she wants. This whole thing is rigged! I'll make my own orgy! With blackjack, hookers and Lil B!)
>>
>>9910386
How did you do that? I don't have the list on me. I gave it to someone else who's been buried alive for the last hour. Been buried alive through concrete so don't know how you got through the guards, the demons or the cursed seals.
>>9910388
Okay, fuck you. I guess Nonon is going to the furry orgy.
>>
>>9910380
That sounds real hot... Go change and go hang out in the kitchen. I want to set up the scenario
>>
>>9910380
As you wish.
>He murmured into her hear before nibbling at her earlobe.
(You heard the lady Anons? Come here ERP let’s show this cutie how it feel to be abused by many and left unable to walk while covered in cum. Who is up to do it with me? Don’t be shy.)
>>
File: 41489506.jpg (486KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
41489506.jpg
486KB, 768x1024px
>>9910362
>She remains completely stone-faced, watching him stick the candy into his mouth.
Please, there's nothing complicated about this. It's standard dress for any scientist worth their salt. Mostly
>Her frustration immediately returns when he starts tugging on her tails.
Hey, what the hell are you doing? How about you keep your damn hands to yourself, yeah?
>>
File: jhin.jpg (41KB, 520x308px) Image search: [Google]
jhin.jpg
41KB, 520x308px
>>9910405
(Just as planned. I didn't even want to go to the furry orgy. While you have the big names in there you're going to have the anal vore loving dog boys coming in trying to shove people up their tail pipes. Now Nonon will be the one to suffer.)
>>
>>9910120
Ah, um...Well, I don't dislike it...to be honest...
>Eris leans slightly into the caress and purrs slightly

>>9910143
Mmmn...
>Eris moans softly into the kiss as her tail swishes back and forth anxiously. As though in response to the comment about her tongue, she licks the anon's lips, beckoning him to push past her own
>>
>>9910434
You're now in the sub human orgy. Chat's the host fucker and Paul is there too.
>>
>>9910167
"C-c'mon girl, give me something to work with here."
>Seeing as pushing forward would be a fruitless journey, Anon pulls back instead, leaving only his tip inside as he goes back to slapping her butt. Red marks cover the surface as he plunges himself back in, this time getting a bit further than last time.
"Damn, guess I'm lucky number one back here huh? Whatever."
>He pulls himself back out up to the tip and drills himself back in, repeating this process over and over as he dives in deeper his each thrust. By the time, he hands wrap around her and grab her small chest, teasing her nipples by pinching and flicking them while he pounds away at her insides, his mouth occupying itself by kissing her neck again and nibbling on her earlobe.
>Evetually, precum began to leak from hs slit, helping to lube up her cavern and help him slip in and out easier, is cock scraping her inner walls as it ravaged her mercilessly
>>
File: imoutfam3.gif (461KB, 300x226px) Image search: [Google]
imoutfam3.gif
461KB, 300x226px
>>9910441
>
>>
File: chrimbus jolyne.jpg (57KB, 680x485px) Image search: [Google]
chrimbus jolyne.jpg
57KB, 680x485px
>>9910405
>>9910405
[STONE FREE REQIUEM] controls the very fabric of reality!
>>
>>9910456
Attendance is mandatory.
>>
>>9910438
Then what do you think of this?
>I lean in and kiss her on the lips for a good few seconds
>>
>>9910358
I'm lazy though

>>9910372
>fat butt
Perfect taste anon, you want first dibs on this plump thing? I could always make a discord as well, but I guess I'll get to cropping
>>
>>9910461
>Cursed the coffin so you can't do shit with Stoner Bee
>>
File: Isis.jpg (77KB, 579x587px) Image search: [Google]
Isis.jpg
77KB, 579x587px
>>9910462
(Not if you can't find me.)
>>
>>9910467
You bet your ass I do. If you get around to making one, lemme know, I'll add ya.
>>
File: 2.jpg (428KB, 809x880px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
428KB, 809x880px
>>9910418
>hurrying off, she found herself in the kitchen moments later. Wearing nothing but a bright yellow apron that did minimal in terms of covering her fat, plump, buxom body up, she pretended to busy herself around the kitchen as her enormously thicc ass jiggled left and right

>>9910421
(Maybe wait a bit for some replies, then we'll see what to do!)
>>
>>9910428
Holy shit it's real!
>Anon couldn't believe his eyes! The tails were real, and that meant that everything on her was real then!
So you're not only a kitty, but also a scientist AND a charity worker!? I think I just found my role model....
>He stares up and her, stars in his eyes.
>>
>>9910478
>Is in Discord servers with you and has you added.
Found you.
>>
File: Jolyne_StoneFree_jojoeoh.png (116KB, 172x479px) Image search: [Google]
Jolyne_StoneFree_jojoeoh.png
116KB, 172x479px
>>9910474
>Rock Freedom Deathsong gains a new ability; Plot convienice!
>Makes it so every orgy is awesome
>>
>>9910467
You had me at fat but
>>
>>9910497
>Rewrites the plot and sells it to Gainax so you're always fucked
>>
>>9910467
Throwing in my love for the fat butt lolis
>>
File: tearsofjoy.png (173KB, 441x474px) Image search: [Google]
tearsofjoy.png
173KB, 441x474px
I don't usually comment about such things, I feel it is out of my nature, but this back and fourth orgy thing about "X person going to Y" placement has had me laughing for a solid 5 minutes.
>>
>>9910515
Okay mutt.
>>
>>9910515
>Quarantines the VIP orgy Attendee
>>
File: 2cool4u.gif (999KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
2cool4u.gif
999KB, 500x375px
>>9910493
>Sets self to offline
(Checkmate.)
>>
File: jolyne crane.png (155KB, 189x467px) Image search: [Google]
jolyne crane.png
155KB, 189x467px
>>9910507
>STONE FREE PUTS JOLYNE BACK TO REGULAR UNIVERSE WITH THE LIST.
Oh sweet, an orgy!
>>
>>9910529
>Checks Discord
You're still online with Necro as your pic
>>
File: 37937832.jpg (568KB, 733x1035px) Image search: [Google]
37937832.jpg
568KB, 733x1035px
>>9910492
Role model? Look, why don't I make a long story short and just say that you're barkin' up the WRONG tree. And once again, I am NOT a charity worker. If you really want smarts like mine, then your best bet would be to stay in school, hit the books, and pray you come out with fewer enemies than I did.
>>
>>9910515
Everyone just wants to go to the orgy you're at because they're desperate for a piece of that ass.
>>
>>9910533
>Removes you from list because they can
Not sweet anymore you shit
>>
File: ochako.png (271KB, 431x383px) Image search: [Google]
ochako.png
271KB, 431x383px
>>9910541
(Not yet anon. But soon. Soon.)
>>
>>9910421
I'm game
>>
File: Jolyne Team.jpg (217KB, 850x1005px) Image search: [Google]
Jolyne Team.jpg
217KB, 850x1005px
>>9910555
>Rewrites name on list.
>>
>>9910542
W-woah.....I'm getting lectured from the smartest chick that I've ever met! I should write this down. Do you have a pen and some paper ma'am?
(Do you want me to stop replying? I started in jest but I'm surprised that we're still going.)
>>
File: peacocklewd4.png (308KB, 1150x960px) Image search: [Google]
peacocklewd4.png
308KB, 1150x960px
>>9910455
>Peacock's eyes rolled in their sockets as he ravaged her insides with each anus widening thrust forward, her anal walls clamping down like a vice around the dick currently trying to pummel her insides. She bites into the sheets to keep her cries to a minimum as he rains slaps across the surface of her rear, burning handprints appearing across the surface of her originally pristine rump with each hit. While Peacock's eyes threatened to bring tears she steels herself, spreading her legs a bit wider and pushing her ass back against the male's thrusts. Slowly but surely her rear widened to accept every inch of his turgid meat into the welcoming embrace of her ass, his nuts coming to rest against the currently being pounded rump. Her currently unattended slit oozes with feminity, winking around nothing as she heads closer and closer to her own orgasm. Each bite leaves a small tooth mark that marks her for anyone hoping to get a shot at her soon to be creamfilled donut. Peacock's small breasts possessed nipples nearly as sensitive as her clit, the sudden abuse of them sending her tongue lolling free from her mouth and a sudden gush of love honey erupting from her sex to spill across the Silver's waist. She was already on cloud nine, heart pupils appearing within her eyesockets and weakly mumbling "Silvah" with each needy sink into the supple innards of her backdoor.
>>
>>9910488
>Donning a ski mask to cover his face he creeped inside the kitchen dressed as a robber. Before stumbling across the fat assed milf making dinner. He snuck behind her getting as close as he can before wrapping his arms around her waist. Hands sinking into her plump stomach.
Home alone huh miss? Don't worry I'll keep you company hehe. Where's the hubby huh?
>>
File: jojo___jolyne_by_feriowind.png (164KB, 449x720px) Image search: [Google]
jojo___jolyne_by_feriowind.png
164KB, 449x720px
>>9910585
>Peacock's eyes
S-she canonically doesn't have eyes, though.
>>
>>9910564
Good.
Last Call Anons. Who is up for a gangbang?
>>
File: horsecock.gif (2MB, 600x333px) Image search: [Google]
horsecock.gif
2MB, 600x333px
>>9910515
(I just want to add some horsecock to the furry orgy.)
>>
File: 960077f0273e15bbefba65680c76d338.jpg (949KB, 1280x1721px) Image search: [Google]
960077f0273e15bbefba65680c76d338.jpg
949KB, 1280x1721px
Threadly "post avas you want to see played".
>Challenge Mode: Non-Human Shortstacks
>>
>>9910601
What's the Cock attached to? If it's human female it's a futa.
>>
>>9910388
As disgusting as this Ava is you're not as awkward as DMG is Owain so you're alright
>>
File: Peacocklewd13.png (374KB, 1160x862px) Image search: [Google]
Peacocklewd13.png
374KB, 1160x862px
>>9910596
(It would have been more prudent to say "Eye-holes" but if you look at the image you can see a heart within that soulless socket.)
>>
File: 39658137_p1.jpg (595KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
39658137_p1.jpg
595KB, 900x1200px
>>9910583
What? No, HELL no! This is wayyyyyy below my pay grade, and besides, I'm not taking responsibility for whatever you decide to do with the "knowledge" I give you.
(I'll go as far with it as you want to. At least, as far as I can until I have to go.)
>>
>>9910605
>>
File: lewd.jpg (67KB, 297x310px) Image search: [Google]
lewd.jpg
67KB, 297x310px
>>9910487
>>9910500
>>9910509
sperm donation service#5729

Thread posting service coming soon™
>>
File: horsecock2.jpg (129KB, 608x608px) Image search: [Google]
horsecock2.jpg
129KB, 608x608px
>>9910608
(I played it as a full horse less than 24 hours ago.)
>>9910609
(Thanks anon.)
>>
>>9910628
Oh so it's a regular horse?
>>
>>9910628
I remember sticking my dick in that dick!
>>
File: horsecock7.png (3MB, 2000x1428px) Image search: [Google]
horsecock7.png
3MB, 2000x1428px
>>9910631
(I play it as either a full horse, some anthro dude horse or Orphelia, the horsecock dullahan.)
>>9910638
(I remember that too.)
>>
>>9910601

No, it's nothing bad! I found it genuinely funny people adding random singers or artist to some, the silly tiers and the weird kinds of orgies there are is the icing on the funny bone to me.

>>9910544

I-I don't think thats the case at all anon!

>>9910527

>Freed from the clutches of lewd she enjoys her food.

You're the sweetest. <3

>>9910524

>Sniffles and is nearly on the brink of crying after being called a mutt, again.
>>
>>9910646
Oh, dammit.
>Adds Owain to the Furry orgy and puts Nonon back on the Futa orgy.
You're in, it'll be next monday.
>>
>>9910615
Ahhh, I catch your drift lady. You want me to observe you and learn, instead of you just telling me stuff, that's pretty smart.
>He eyes her attire, undoing the last few buttons on his shirt and hanging his belt from the front of his pants.
Imitation is the greatest form of flattery you know...
>>
>>9910488
>>9910564

(Look like is up to us 3. I suggest this order:
Yukirin
Anon (#1)
Me (#2)

Are you all ok with that?
>>
>>9910649
I mean, I want to go to the one you're in.
>>
>>9910615
Hey, how much "knowledge" can I get with this?
>Slides a slightly torn 1$ bill accompanied with what seemed to be kashew nuts and some semi-melted M&Ms
>>
File: Sikaytu Portrait.jpg (99KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
Sikaytu Portrait.jpg
99KB, 600x800px
>>9910651
B-but I play a furry character too!
Can't I be in both?
We're missing dragoncock!
>>
File: horsecock35.jpg (231KB, 1200x1056px) Image search: [Google]
horsecock35.jpg
231KB, 1200x1056px
>>9910651
(AH YEAH NOW I CAN PLOW KIB-)
(I-I mean, thank you for your patronage anon.)
>>9910649
(No worries I was just joking around! Enjoy the rest of your night/morning Kibbles.)
>>
>>9910664
No, he plays that horse cock a lot.
You play a midget with a thick cock more, so you are indeed futa.
>>
>>9910656
Sure. I've never done a group so I'll be sort of following along
>>
>>9910649
Love you too mutt~<3 I never got a goodnight but whatever,
>>
File: 18.jpg (156KB, 436x490px) Image search: [Google]
18.jpg
156KB, 436x490px
>>9910593
A-Ah!~
>pretending to be scared (in the worst way possible, she wasn't the best actor) she tried freeing herself, pushing her plump, huge ass up against him in the process
H-Hes home, upstairs! You better leave before he hears my screams!

>>9910564
>>9910656
Sounds perfect, h-have at me then boys! I'm all yours...
>the chubby, fuckable figure stood still as they approached, all her curves and assets on display as they were hugged and held up by her skimpy outfit
>>
>>9910667
>hands Owain his wrist band that allows entry to monday's orgy
>>
>>9910681

Goodnight and sweet dreams, anon. <3

>>9910667

I will and same to yo-

>(AH YEAH NOW I CAN PLOW KIB-)

I-I can read between quotes....

>>9910660

Sweet anon, but regardless of how nice you are that is super lewd!
>>
File: Sikaytu casual.jpg (461KB, 1847x2612px) Image search: [Google]
Sikaytu casual.jpg
461KB, 1847x2612px
>>9910668
Which is why I asked to go to both..
Well, at least I can win that contest easy.
It's not like it's my fault that nobody wants to lewd the blackguard.
>>
>>9910711
DMG will probably win, Owain's right. She has a magic cock.
>>
>>9910652
>She lets out a frustrated groan in response to his "imitation," as it's clear she's getting nowhere with him.
Okay, let's put it like this. Nobody ever got anywhere in life by doing the same shit as other people. If you really wanna be a genius, you have to do your own thing. Now, I know it's tempting to model yourself after an incredibly talented genius like myself, but if you go that route you're just gonna be disappointed when you wind up a less impressive version of someone else. Got it?

>>9910661
>She takes the dollar bill in her hands, but doesn't take the proposal seriously as she's unfamiliar with this currency.
Is this a joke? The hell do you expect me to do with this?
>Nevertheless, she collects the M&Ms and begins scarfing them down.
Not gonna turn down free candy though. Mmmph, at least you're offering me something of value.
>>
File: Sikaytu angery.png (233KB, 886x902px) Image search: [Google]
Sikaytu angery.png
233KB, 886x902px
>>9910716
Well, that's cheating, isn't it?
>>
>>9910705
See? You're the one who draws people to orgies.
>>
>>9910726
No, because you have a fucking suit that is alien technology.
>>
>>9910687
(1)
Oh yeah we're gonna fill you nice and full. That's all anyone would do to you in that skank outfit
>The man swings around her back. Bending her over slightly and spanking her fat ass
Nice and juicy. Perfect
>>
File: horsecock33.jpg (551KB, 1260x1520px) Image search: [Google]
horsecock33.jpg
551KB, 1260x1520px
>>9910698
>Places it right on the medial ring of the horsecock.
>>9910705
(I-I meant I could plow Kib...Kiberton's cookies! Famous type of cookies that just cropped up. Definitely not thinking about interspecies mating between horses and a certain curvaceous dog woman!)
(Now go be pure! Shoo! Shoo!)
>>
File: you made nonon upset.jpg (178KB, 500x707px) Image search: [Google]
you made nonon upset.jpg
178KB, 500x707px
>>9910732
But it doesn't affect my dick!
C'mooon, I even play an ant, a minotaur, and a girl that's part lizard!
>>
>>9910740
How about this, fuck the shit out of one anon within this week as an animal and I put you on the furry list. Deal?
>>9910738
Night loser.
>>
>>9910687
>Whit the other Anon joining them, He kept fondling the girl’s boobs, his hands already pulling her meager top away and touching them directly.
You have such a nice boobs Yukirin, soft but plentiful, made for being touched all day.
>>
>>9910687
Just be quiet or I'll gag you! I just want to have a little fun with this huge ass of yours.
>A hand travels downward to her cheeks. Gripping one as it spills between his fingers
Now why would you be wearing nothing but an apron if you didn't expect this?
>He pulled his hand back to give a hard spank. Her body jiggling from the force
>>
>>9910753
Which one of my avas count as an animal?
Or...
I could..
>Nonon suddenly grabs one of the wristbands from the bag and runs off.
SUCKER!!!
>>
>>9910585
>Peacock's orgasm caused her asshole to clench down hard, trapping Anon's cock and bringing him to his own climax. He pushed her torso down and back into the sheets, rutting her ass for all that it was worth as his balls tighten up, pushing a torrent of cum up his shaft a right out of his cumslit, spraying her insides with his rich seed. Hold onto her slim waist, he pulled himself out of her ass, his cock spurting out cum all the way as it popped out of her hole, covering her back with a nice glaze of his essence. Anon fell down next to her, his chest rising quickly as sweat covered his body, his cock limp and spent.
"Looks.....like....the bed's...still....in one piece."
>He tried to laugh at his own joke, but his lungs just wouldn't let him, a cough coming out instead.
>>
>>9910772
>Shouts from afar
those are the defective ones that cause impotence.
>Hides the real bag inside an un Id'd area never seen before.
>>
File: top nonon.png (203KB, 367x506px) Image search: [Google]
top nonon.png
203KB, 367x506px
>>9910786
>That wasn't Nonon, though! She hired one of her band members to do that!
>And then she steals the whole box of real ones!
Hey, who wants into the furry orgy! We've got marvin gaye!
30 bucks!!
>>
>>9910721
>He nods along with her lecture, soaking it in.
Okay I get all that, but what if I end up smarter than you Kitty Lady?
>>
>>9910798
Still not the real one you shit, those are the bombs.
>>
File: puppyridethewhip.png (72KB, 265x218px) Image search: [Google]
puppyridethewhip.png
72KB, 265x218px
>>9910738

>Kibbles shoos herself away and for the remainder of time will keep herself away from the dangling horse meat tinging her nose with its scent.

I am going! As fast as I can!
>>
>>9910727

Not true! There are plenty of others far better and more appealing to base such a debased activity around!
>>
>>9910804
GODDAMMIIIIT, JUST LET ME IN!
I will sell you every single Rat Movie. All 23.5 of them.
Please let me iiiinn...
>>
>>9910830
Fine, but you need to also get me a copy of that one Banksy documentary.
>>
File: jakuzure_nonon_by_zorafi-d7cwl2m.jpg (154KB, 696x1148px) Image search: [Google]
jakuzure_nonon_by_zorafi-d7cwl2m.jpg
154KB, 696x1148px
>>9910845
Done.
>Nonon hands him a massive box handing every single rat movie and the banksy documentary.
This cost me a good 20,000 dollars, I'll have you know.
>>
File: b02bb8ed91091eee34de683a049f33da.jpg (496KB, 842x1191px) Image search: [Google]
b02bb8ed91091eee34de683a049f33da.jpg
496KB, 842x1191px
>Blocks your path.

>inb4 >Shadman
>>
>>9910852
>Stores all his riches in a vault
Here's your wrist band and here's your complimentary FP pocket pussy.
>>
>>9910488
hentai sauce
>>
>>9910858
>S
>>
>>9910858
>Shadman
>>
>>9910858
>Sha-
Well you're no fun
>>
>>9910858
Yes. I want.
>>
File: 4703283.jpg (184KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
4703283.jpg
184KB, 800x1200px
>>9910800
>A wide grin spreads across her face as he makes this suggestion.
Smarter than me? I doubt such a thing is even possible. It's gonna take you a long, long time to catch up, and bu the time you get there, I'll probably be even more of a genius than I already am. It's like I just said, don't concern yourself with following in my footsteps, just do your own thing and the results will come...I guess.
>She thinks to herself...
[Goddamn, even Tao isn't this dense. Still, his innocence is MILDLY endearing...I'd hate to see something happen to him, but mostly because I'd get the blame for it, and I really don't wanna listen to that. What to do, what to do...]
>>
>>9910858
>unzips pants
>>
>>9910875
Weeeelllllll, what if become your apprentice or something? I mean, when you get old you have to pass on your research or else it'll get lost in time! And that's......bad I think...
>>
File: #notamodel.jpg (317KB, 1012x1280px) Image search: [Google]
#notamodel.jpg
317KB, 1012x1280px
>>9910864
Ayy, thank you kindly!
>Nonon gives him a kissu on the cheek and places her wrist band on her wrist.
>>
File: Peacocklewd10.png (225KB, 717x1079px) Image search: [Google]
Peacocklewd10.png
225KB, 717x1079px
>>9910784
>Peacock's body continues to convulse as Silver uses her plush rear like a cheap pocket pussy, railing her into submission and molding her ass into an even better orifice for him to ram his dick into until he's satisfied. Pushing her fat ass into the air she takes each plunge into her loosened backdoor as best she can, keeping herself upright even as he slams his slab of cock meat inside of her one last time. The ensuing tidal wave of semen scratches an itch she didn't know she has, her jaw going slack and a joyous purr rolling past her lips as her anus is turned into a receptacle for his hot, frothy load. With the speed at which he pulls out Peacock trembles one last time as he slathers her handprint covered cheeks with a fresh layer of creamy seed. She manages to catch her breath enough to give it one last enticing wiggle, semen dripping down into her crack and making a cummy mess of both her slightly gaping brown eye and the puffy lips of her sex beneath it. With the waterfall of semen still flowing from her ass she rolls over onto her back, cuddling up to the man's side and throwing a single leg over his waist. Laying one tired arm across his midsection she rests her cheek against his arm, mumbling in a drunken stupor amplified her head swimming in lust.
"Dats what I told ya before we came in ya idiot...Sheesh you don't listen to nobody. You're lucky ya got me to take care of ya..."
>Peacock leans up and presses one last chaste kiss on his cheek, her head falling like an anvil as she passes out in a matter of moments, a blissful, dopey grin plastered across her messy face.
(Feel like a good place to stop?)
>>
>>9910830

>I will sell you every single Rat Movie

I heard of the others, but I am curious what this series is.
>>
File: horsecock5.jpg (27KB, 275x485px) Image search: [Google]
horsecock5.jpg
27KB, 275x485px
>>9910820
>Even as Kibbles vacates the premises the horsecock remains plunged through the hole in the wall, the vein-veiled length still twitching in anticipation for something to touch it. Despite the warnings of the spectral voice from before it continues to pulse endlessly, a small stream of pre cum flowing from the winking hole atop its surface and filling the air with the masculine scent.
>>
File: 41296291.jpg (784KB, 2400x3400px) Image search: [Google]
41296291.jpg
784KB, 2400x3400px
>>9910891
Old? Okay, buddy, I'm already pretty freakin' old. I'm not gonna be kicking the bucket any time soon, but since you're so persistent, I suppose I can give you a chance.
>She pulls a clipboard and a pen from seemingly hammerspace and sets it in front of him.
I'm gonna need you to sign this. Basically, it clears me and my organization of any liability should you screw up or get yourself hurt. Before I start letting you do anything of substance, we're going to have to run some tests to make sure you're physically equipped to handle the kinda shit we work with. You okay with that? Because if not, then I'm gonna have to ask you to scram, because you're not cut out for this shit.
(Don't worry, this is definitely going somewhere very soon.)
>>
>>9910924
Go the fuck to sleep you fuck, you'll kill yourself by getting such little sleep.
>>
File: leeeeeeeeezard.png (196KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
leeeeeeeeezard.png
196KB, 540x540px
>>9910912
Oh, my favorite is definately Rat Movie 12: The Years Pass us by: Ape Edition
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVJWsmG80JI
But a lot of people like Rat Movie 21: Relative Time, more.
A classic is the first one, and the sequel:The Movie.
>>
>>9910905
(Yep! Sorry if it got a bit rocky towards the end, I still need to work on writing smut. Thanks for the session.)
>>
>>9910605
>>
File: China dress.gif (3MB, 250x445px) Image search: [Google]
China dress.gif
3MB, 250x445px
>>9910932
>Such little sleep
(I still get 8 hours or more, I just wake up in the middle of the afternoon.)
>>9910946
(Nah you did just fine! Lots of great build-up and your character was interesting. Glad you enjoyed.)
>>
>>9910956
THAT'S NOT GOOD EITHER
>>
File: P12.jpg (185KB, 600x738px) Image search: [Google]
P12.jpg
185KB, 600x738px
>>9910960
(We all have our vices anon. Some people do cocaine. I like staying up late writing lewd stories about video game characters sucking dick. I'm pretty sure my vice is a lot less damaging.)
>>
>>9910930
>He listened to her instructions and explanation closely, reading over the clipboard while doing so.
So, this is like a waiver?
>Not even waiting for an answer, he signs the paper, a bright smile on his face as he hands it back to her.
I didn't really listen to everything you said but I got the important bits I think! Nice to work with you Kitty Lady! So what's the name of the charity again?
>>
>>9910973
I used to do coke, not as fun as people say it is.
>>
>>9910956
(Thanks! Sorry about not referring to myself as Sliver in session. It was an idea that just came to me and I found it a bit cringy that I named myself after a while.)
>>
File: Ramza15.jpg (120KB, 600x837px) Image search: [Google]
Ramza15.jpg
120KB, 600x837px
>>9910983
(Whew now that's quite the joke anon!)
(...That's a joke right? You didn't actually do coke correct? Th-That's not good for you.)
>>
I want to pee on someone
>>
>>9910998
No, I did coke.
Expensive as hell and just made my days go by slow as shit, I was antsy and constantly on the move. Lucky for me I wasn't like my dealer, dude was bipolar as shit when he did a bump. But I'm clean now, so it's all good.
>>
File: Peacocklewd18.png (318KB, 926x924px) Image search: [Google]
Peacocklewd18.png
318KB, 926x924px
>>9910996
(Yeah no worries! Thanks for sticking around despite the long breaks in between the sessions. Really need to get better at managing these things. I know I make mistakes like that during a session with a feature I don't like so don't worry about it.)
>>
>>9910924

>Kibbles against her better judgement makes her way back over and after checking the surrounding area to make sure it was clear, bends over and prods the worn, leathery organ with the end of her finger. It jostles a bit and swings with a little force but having filled her curiosity actually blatantly licks it like a turgid cone of ice cream and scampers off.

>>9910941

I don't know what I could have expected, but what I did get is a very good laugh. Thank you! <3
>>
File: test.gif (14KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
test.gif
14KB, 200x200px
>>9911015
I SUMMON FP
>>
File: id_by_ask_witch_medusa-d542wpd.png (159KB, 495x660px) Image search: [Google]
id_by_ask_witch_medusa-d542wpd.png
159KB, 495x660px
>>9911021
>Jerma is fucking hysterical!
>He's a great guy, even if he's shorter than Nonon!
>>
(Yukirin are you still here?)
>>
File: 13753966.jpg (472KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
13753966.jpg
472KB, 1280x720px
>>9910978
>She's completely given up on reasoning with him, and hopes that the events to come will do their job in scaring him straight..
You know what? Just follow me.
>She takes him into a private testing facility, a dingy laboratory with a messy floor covered in wads of crumbled up paper and empty candy wrappers. A collection of strange looking machines adorns the back side of the room.
Alright, here's what we're gonna do. In order to test if you meet the physical standards for this job, I'm going to subject you to my patented "endurance testing device" that you see over there.
>She motions to a particularly large contraption that seems to be shaped to fit a human body inside.
In layman's terms, if you can't handle this, I can't take you under my wing. Now, there's no easy way to say this, so I'm gonna cut the shit....I'm gonna need you to take your clothes off.
>She stares straight into him while making this demand, her glare never faltering.
>>
File: horsecock11.jpg (38KB, 498x265px) Image search: [Google]
horsecock11.jpg
38KB, 498x265px
>>9911017
(Well good on you anon for being clean. We all make mistakes and I hope you're doing a bit better for yourself.)
>Pat pat
>>9911021
>The horsecock thickens noticeably as her digit presses against the warm surface of the equine meat, veins feeding fresh blood to keep it nice and fat for the curious dog girl. The brushing of her rough, flat tongue across the tip sends a bit more of the frothy pre spilling out to paint her tongue with its musky flavor. Hearing the hurried footsteps of the woman leaving the horsecock retreats through the hole, glad that it was able to receive that much affection from the pupper.
>>
File: IMG_4403.png (9KB, 100x30px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4403.png
9KB, 100x30px
>>9911022
>Crawls out from floorboards
W-wow, kinda weird how I just decided to check here on a whim. Weird how the world works...
>>
>>9911043
>He stares dumbly between her and the machine for a while, the gears in his head taking a while to get going properly as he processed the information.
Okay!
>Without a word of complaint, he begins to strip, pulling his shirt off and then his pants, standing before her in nothing but his boxers.
I suppose these need to leave too.
>He moves behind some large machine for privacy, pulling his boxers off peeping out to see his new boss.
What now boss?
>>
>>9911076
That was a joke, get to bed you toilet.
>>
File: supersecret.png (15KB, 148x90px) Image search: [Google]
supersecret.png
15KB, 148x90px
>>9911076

>Super, secret Kibbles Fanclub handshake. Which is for all intensive purposes a small wave from across the room before FP leaves

>>9911054

(I hope that since that one rough day I didn't scare you off, the sharkgirl fiasco that is, I don't mind rping with you but you seem to be heading to bed. This is me letting you know that for some other time.)
>>
>>9911054
LISTEN TO THE SLUTTY DOG
GET TO BED
>>
File: 39835823.jpg (543KB, 707x1000px) Image search: [Google]
39835823.jpg
543KB, 707x1000px
>>9911105
>After he ditches his boxers, she makes her way across the room and pulls him aside.
Okay, now I'm gonna need you to get inside that machine. You ever had an MRI scan done, it's kinda like that. Now remember, if you can't cooperate with me, I'm pulling the plug. Got it?
>Taking him by the wrist, she eases him into the machine, which has an x-shaped entry designed to support a human body, with large cylindrical openings to secure the wrists and ankles. Once she's got him strapped in nice and tight, she takes a step back to view the scene.
Just remember, you quite literally signed up for this. This is your last chance to back out, so if you're getting cold feet you'd better spit it out.
>>
File: horsecock26.jpg (604KB, 1143x1012px) Image search: [Google]
horsecock26.jpg
604KB, 1143x1012px
>>9911123
(That I am. Climbing into bed as we speak. I'm really sorry you had to deal with that but it means alot you're still fine with RPing with me! Have a nice night, Kibbles.)
>>9911129
(Hey! Kibbles may be a breed happy slut but that doesn't mean you can just call her that!)
(And I AM going to bed! And you should too.)
>>
>>9911136
FINE I WON'T CALL HER A SLUT
NOW GOODNIGHT OWAIN YOU FUCKING WONDERFUL MAN YOU
>>
Seems like everyone is heading off to bed. I guess I should too. Hey Kibbles>>9911123 can you cuddle with me as I fall asleep?
>>
>>9911107
O-oh, all right..
>Slowly makes her way back into the floorboards
>>9911123
!
>And through the manner of the extremely secret handshake that is little more than a simple wave across the room, Yona was more than enthralled to once again catch her favorite mage as she went to bed with a large, silly smile across her face
>>
>>9911132
I know, I signed up because I trust you with my life. Even if I have no real reason to. You may act mean and grouchy all the time but in the 10 minutes that I've known you, you seem nice!
>He smiles up at her once more, relaxing in his bounds as he looks at the machine curiously. He looks up at her one last time.
Hey Kitty Lady, will this hurt?
>>
>>9911144

B-but I am not tired....

>Kibbles, ever the caring soul, holds the anons hand and walks off to bed with him where he can cuddle up in the dogs feathery bosom.
>>
File: Frisk5.png (694KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
Frisk5.png
694KB, 750x750px
>>9911141
(Th-Thanks.)
>Climbs into bed and closes out of the thread.
>>
>>9911159
Thanks Kibbles. You're the best. Don't tire yourself out
>He climbs into her arms as he pulls the sheets over them. He nuzzles into her breasts and uses them as a pillow. Happy as can be in her soft furry chest. Before falling asleep in her embrace. Muttering in his sleep as he dreams.
...mhmmm... breed.... *snore* zzzzz... I want to.... *yaaaawn* impregnate Kibbles...
>>
>>9911154
>She sighs, mildly shaken by his cluelessness
I'll give it to you straight, kiddo, it might hurt a little bit, but it's standard protocol. If you can't handle this, you're not prepared to work with the rest of the shit up here.
>She pulls a remote from her sleeve and gives him one last look.
Okay, I guess it's time we cut the chit-chat and started. Three...two...one...
>With the press of a button, a light electrical shock runs through his body for a brief moment. Immediately after, the machine begins to secrete an oily substance all over his body, followed by spindly mechanical limbs tipped with brushes emerging from the device and rubbing the oil all over his nude body, coating him all over in the substance.
This stuff is gonna make you a lot more sensitive, so let me warn you now, this might be a little intense, but you should get used to it in due time...hopefully.
>>
>>9911198

>For his sake she puts up with the incessant cries for her impregnated servitude and with being a good cuddle buddy strokes his head and brushes the small strands of hair dangling out in front of his darling, yet lewd face, treading carefully as not to wake him as she leans her snout down to his ear to whisper a secret.

Breed me anon, breed this lusty mage and set her tummy a blaze with a litter of your puppies~
>>
I need a huge smelly futa cock to worship
>>
>>9911235
>His face is one of happiness, yet lustful as he dreams of having a long breeding session with the ginger dog. Both fully intoxicated by each others pleasure as he fills her with his fertile seed. In the bed he sleepily suckles on Kibbles nipple as he dreams happily.
(Alright sleep for reals now. Though I do like the scenario happening right now. Maybe you help the poor fella in his sleep? But that's for some other day. Goodnight Kibs)
>>
File: dick outs for dicks.png (2MB, 887x1200px) Image search: [Google]
dick outs for dicks.png
2MB, 887x1200px
>>9911275
>futa cock
>not pure male cock

Awful
>>
>>9911317
I'll take the male cock too. I just need a huge throbbing cock on my face.
>>
File: 27634772.jpg (777KB, 800x888px) Image search: [Google]
27634772.jpg
777KB, 800x888px
>>9911210
(Sadly I have to go. If you want to pick this up another time, you know what to do when you see me. Hope it was alright.)
>>
Damn it I need help getting off
>>
>>9911377
Which kind of help?
>>
>>9911385
I don't know a handy or somthing, cock worship I don't know a milking from a cutie. I'm just hard and want to cum
>>
Whatever happened to LWAfag?
>>
>>9911405
Life?
>>
>>9911405
I don't know, but I miss them too.
>>
>>9911405
Dunno. Haven't they been gone for a couple of days though? I hope I can have a session with Ursula though. She's a real cutie
>>
>>9911405
Whatever happened to MILFAnon?
>>
>>9911405
Whatever happened to Robot Jones?
>>
>>9911448
Shiny Chariot > Ursula
>>
>>9911451
What happned to NuLD?
>>
Hello, /erp/. I am the Dark Wizard. I specialize in summoning avas from beyond the thread. Name an ava, and I shall summon them here.
>>
>>9911456
Cake witch beats all
>>
>>9911467
Nozomi
>>
>>9911467
Miyafuji
>>
File: 1473218556311.jpg (649KB, 4092x2893px) Image search: [Google]
1473218556311.jpg
649KB, 4092x2893px
>>9911467
Kate Hoshimiya
>>
>>9911458
That was Peridot.
>>
>>9911467
Kamina aka Negan.
>>
File: 1491904221771.png (292KB, 500x498px) Image search: [Google]
1491904221771.png
292KB, 500x498px
>>9911520
I always get a little salty when HG calls me Kamina.
>>
File: 1495164288054.jpg (100KB, 456x434px) Image search: [Google]
1495164288054.jpg
100KB, 456x434px
>>9911525
KAMINA!!
>>
>>9911537
stob
>>
>>9911525
Why? Kamina's a cool guy.
>>
>>9911512
Damn. I wanted to tap that green butt.
>>
>>9911545
I wouldn't describe someone who scared off someone I cared about "cool", but you're free to think what you like, anon.
>>
We need more Animal Crossings.
>>
File: 1495519711106.png (811KB, 819x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1495519711106.png
811KB, 819x1280px
>>9911467
I'm hungry for burgers.
>>
>>9911579
I have no idea who that might be. Who do you think he scared off?
>>
File: 1480868433529.jpg (95KB, 827x559px) Image search: [Google]
1480868433529.jpg
95KB, 827x559px
>>9911614
Who knows
>>
File: 6196214ae81b1df789f8068fc32ebcd6.jpg (318KB, 1120x840px) Image search: [Google]
6196214ae81b1df789f8068fc32ebcd6.jpg
318KB, 1120x840px
>>9911611
I think we've been through at least three Wendy avas because her personality is nothing but snark and burger puns
>>
>>9911636
I want her "special" sauce on that burger.
>>
File: yakuza-6-07-26-16-1.jpg (55KB, 620x334px) Image search: [Google]
yakuza-6-07-26-16-1.jpg
55KB, 620x334px
>>9911545
I can't think of one /hg/ person I know of that I'd consider cool besides maybe Treat and TND. I mean, Ragyo was a reformed one but they're long gone too.
>>
>>9911654
Parsee's cool mecha :^)
>>
>>9911467
This tread needs more Mei.
>>
>>9911467
Misaki
>>
>>9911695
This. I have a knife here if I need to make a blood sacrifice
>>
>>9911654
>tfw Mecha will never think you're cool.
Sad times.
>>
File: 77ed99adabe5e54797a0a2e53634bd8a.jpg (192KB, 849x1200px) Image search: [Google]
77ed99adabe5e54797a0a2e53634bd8a.jpg
192KB, 849x1200px
>>9911684
I've found that the problem with a lot of Overwatch characters is that they have such bland personalities that there isn't much you'd get out of playing someone like Mei over any other plump girl.
>>
Welcome to Kurast, traveler.

Few come willingly to this ancient city anymore.
>>
>>9911721
Being thicc might not be a personality, but it's enough for here
>>
>>9911735
Maybe but there's plenty of thicc characters that aren't from such drama magnets as Overwatch.
>>
>>9911759
Good point. I suppose the big problem with not having a strong personality is that it's hard to know where to start. Or rather, having a start that isn't >slaps butt
>>
>>9911759
If you're referring to Paul, that's all the more reason to use more characters from it. He can go to hell if he thinks he can dictate what shows up here.
>>
File: AJXXpwhvI.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
AJXXpwhvI.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>9911705
You're cute!
As long as you're not that ugly faggot who claims Raoh whenever HG raids /erp/, I hate that kid for using Raoh for his nonsense.
>>
>>9911767
Should people really take their ava's character so seriously? At one point it could possibly affect their enjoyment of playing the ava. I'm not saying play everyone like a slut, but maybe don't stress yourself too much.
>>
File: 1474471025391.jpg (401KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1474471025391.jpg
401KB, 1280x720px
Man, American Gods is pretty crazy.
>>
>>9911854
I definitely agree. I feel like I've seen more than a few have people lose interest because they had to stone wall people like the character would. The point is to have fun, not to emulate it perfectly.
>>
File: ain't you adorable.jpg (117KB, 500x496px) Image search: [Google]
ain't you adorable.jpg
117KB, 500x496px
Have a good day /erp/
>>
LUUURKERRRRS COME OUT TO PLAY!!!!!
>>
>>9912000
You too, Papa Bones. I don't know you, but my friends have said you're a great guy. So have a good day.
>>
>>9911897
But then there are cases when anons actually complain about how someone is played. And let's be honest, avas that act 100% slutty aren't exactly the most popular, as far as I've seen at the very least.
>>
>>9911897
>character carries themselves highly and is generally pure
>anon says >slaps ur ass and she immediately drops to her knees fingering herself
No
>>
>>9912032
People are gonna complain no matter what you do, that's what it means to be in the public eye. And there are plenty who slut it up with the best of them and are super popular t. Kibbles, Sponty, etc. That isn't to say they don't do character stuff, but if you're implying you need to play IC as much as possible to be popular then I'd have to disagree.
>>
>>9912043
>this was not that post
>>
File: alwayswatching.png (47KB, 385x137px) Image search: [Google]
alwayswatching.png
47KB, 385x137px
>>9912001
>awakens
>>
>>9912091
G'morning greenie. How're you doing today?
>>
>>9912091
Hello.
>>
File: Nina (4).png (246KB, 564x843px) Image search: [Google]
Nina (4).png
246KB, 564x843px
>>9912096
I'm doing well, thank you. Up a bit earlier than I usually am, feeling surprisingly awake.

>>9912097
Hello, Anon!
>>
Let's plot a course.
>>
>>9912107
You look definitely shining.
>>
>>9912107
It's always nice to see best orc, so that's great to hear. I'm up later than I should be, but seeing you made it worth while.
>>
>>9912108
Yeah?
>>
>>9912107
>Jumps and hugs the breedable orc from behind.
>>
File: Nina (72).png (201KB, 486x775px) Image search: [Google]
Nina (72).png
201KB, 486x775px
>>9912108
Intercourse.

>>9912113
>>9912119
Both of you are too kind, goodness. Don't make me blush!
>>
>Breedable Orc Counter
>>
>>9912125
Blushing orc is even cuter, somehow!
Nina is for warm cuddles on rainy mornings like today. And you know. Other lewd stuff. But mainly the first thing right now.
>>
>>9912125
And now you look even more cute. Red contrast nicely with your complexion.
>>
File: updated card 4.0.png (3MB, 2426x1460px) Image search: [Google]
updated card 4.0.png
3MB, 2426x1460px
>>9912123
>Nina instinctively prepares to fling the attacking Anon to the ground, but stops herself just in time to realize he's just going for a hug.

>>9912130
Careful, that just made it hit 2. Ctrl-F is gonna light up like a Christmas tree.

>>9912134
Cuddles and lewd stuff? I'm sure you could do both at the same time.

>>9912135
They're complimentary colors, like Christmas! Although I heard never to mix those outside of December. Blue and orange is much more acceptable.

(Also cardposting in case anybody wants to see a different character.)
>>
>>9912145
Oh ... so you are the cutest orc and the best elves too?
>>
>>9912145
Both would work too you're right...awful gentle and sweet too, which is a bonus for me.
Your card is like a list of my weak dreams, honestly. I'll never get over how perfect it is.
>>
>>9912145
Kinda want a Ryuko. But an Orc is fine too.
>>
>>9912145
>got rid of Mei
for what purpose?
>>
File: Ryuko (1).gif (5KB, 150x180px) Image search: [Google]
Ryuko (1).gif
5KB, 150x180px
>>9912151
(I don't know about the best, but I do play both of the elf sisters!)

>>9912152
(Flatterer. Seriously, I'm glad you like it. It's nice to know that people like it overall, rather than just a few select options.)

>>9912156
(Ryuko can be arranged. What did you want to do with her?)

>>9912161
(I didn't really feel like there was much of a reason to keep her around. She was just kinda "the crazy girl" with not a lot else to go off of. Since I didn't really have a ton of fun playing her and not many people seemed to care, I canned her.)
>>
>>9912145
They're finding alternatives, now they say cute. Also as a side question, do you do non-lewd sessions?
>>
>>9912167
That...was suppose to say 'wet dreams' but weak dreams works too I guess.
I'm only telling the truth, but I'm happy to hear it makes you happy.

I wish I could catch you at a more normal hour for me, but you appear to be an early morning gem lately.
>>
>>9912167
So many choices, and such riches aplenty ... I was bullied by your Midna once but I never had the chance to enjoy your other AVA.
>>
>>9912167
Maybe she needs to "let off some steam" and grabs a random student to "help"?

I'm open to any ideas you have.
>>
>>9909570
Nope it's just someone who posts that image.
>>
>>9910372
Well we already have SOME
BUT YES MORE PLEASE
>>
>>9912197
Wut, which fat-butted lolis do we have in stock?
>>
File: Ryuko (4).jpg (547KB, 900x1636px) Image search: [Google]
Ryuko (4).jpg
547KB, 900x1636px
>>9912172
(I haven't really put much thought into them. I've only ever done one lewd session when I wasn't expecting it, so it just kinda ended. It wasn't bad at all, but I don't really get it. I wouldn't have a clue how to end it properly even if I was prepared.)

>>9912178
(Ha, it makes sense all the same. But thank you, really.)
(I just come on when I can and when I feel like having some fun, which has been during the deadest of dead hours lately. No idea why.)

>>9912180
(Hopefully they'll be a bit kinder to you than Midna was!)

>>9912187
(I like it. Ryuko could drag him into one of the school bathrooms just to get some privacy and then have sex with him in a stall, or something. Anything you were looking for in particular, like anal or facesitting?)
>>
>>9912200
Not particularly. Just some basic stuff.
>>
File: little card academia.png (1MB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
little card academia.png
1MB, 800x1000px
>>9911405
I-I prefer the term LWAva!
>>
>>9912207
Oh, hey, welcome back.
>Mr. Cow
>>
>>9912207
Hello!
>>
File: Ryuko (7).png (640KB, 700x989px) Image search: [Google]
Ryuko (7).png
640KB, 700x989px
>>9912204
(Oh, for sure. We could do some cowgirl riding and a creampie, if that's what you'd like. Do you want to get us started, or should I?)
>>
>>9912200
That's fair enough. I was more curious, but that makes as much sense as anything else, I suppose. It's good to see you regardless, even if I can't participate due to exhaustion. You're wonderful, and a class act really.

Sorry if I'm being strange. Being tired is the main reason.I hope you get some juicy bites and have fun with your morning. (looks like one right now, actually.)
>>
File: Ryuko (15).png (321KB, 1024x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Ryuko (15).png
321KB, 1024x1280px
>>9912218
(It's not strange, don't worry. All you did was ask about sessions and then give me a compliment. If anything, I'd prefer to see more of that.)
(In any case, you should get some rest if you're tired. Staying up only increases the amount of time before you can have another session!)
>>
File: buttsit.jpg (41KB, 500x818px) Image search: [Google]
buttsit.jpg
41KB, 500x818px
>>9912199
None that come to mind...
>>
>>9912216
(That's great, I'll start us off)
>The one star student walked down the hallway dejected. Yet another confession turned down, at this rate he would never be able to get a girlfriend, or even lose his virginity. It made sense though, no one wants a shitty one star as their boyfriend. He sighed and leaned against the wall next to the bathroom stalls, brushing his messy hair from his face and wondering what material he would use for his pity fap tonight.
>>
>>9912223
Chicken-chan, pls. It's been a while since I've been able to lewd you, but hopefully one day I catch you when I'm not about to go to bed.
>>
>>9912211
Mr Cow! Man that session was the most fun. You interested in another Little Witch or more of the steady diet of Sushi?
>>9912215
Hi!
>>
>>9912216
So I've been thinking about that 'competitive sex' thing for a while now...and since you have Ryuko out of the shed, I figured it's a good time to ask. How do you see that sorta thing?
Is it anything like watching two doms struggle to top one another, or is it different somehow? Because I am picturing ramming Ryuko against a wall with every thrust, only for her to kick the other guy down and ride his dick while pinning him down almost like a wrestling move, and so on and so forth.
>>
>>9912233
How is Akko doing, she managed to stop walking funny?
>>
>>9912233
Afraid I can't do anything tonight. I should probably sleep. But I'm not gonna miss a chance to say hello to you. Been doing okay?
>>
File: 1496877822684.gif (2MB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1496877822684.gif
2MB, 300x300px
I agree that we need more lolis with bubble butts
>>
File: sobbing chicken.jpg (154KB, 1182x1815px) Image search: [Google]
sobbing chicken.jpg
154KB, 1182x1815px
>>9912230
Its a tragedy really. I'm on GMT so I often JUST miss 'murican RPers. A few times I've gone day for night and had some great sesses only to not be able to RP with them again. We'll have our time one day, anon!
>>
>>9912221
Mm. I just don't want to make people uncomfortable is all, but thank you, you're right. I think I'll go ahead now then. Have a nice evening.
>>
File: Ryuko (2).png (357KB, 746x850px) Image search: [Google]
Ryuko (2).png
357KB, 746x850px
>>9912224
>Ryuko charged down the hallway, clad in her transformed outfit that left nothing to the imagination. The red hue that burned along her cheeks seemed to be one of frustration more than embarrassment, and she shot a hand towards the one-star the moment she got close.
You. Come with me.
>Not waiting for him to reply, she grabbed him by the collar and hauled him into the girl's room. It was surprisingly empty, considering how it was the period between classes, and Ryuko carelessly tossed the boy into one of the stalls.

>>9912239
(Two doms struggling to top one another, yes. Or a power bottom trying to tease the dommy top. Either way, it's one of my favorites.)

>>9912252
(Don't worry about it. Sleep well, Anon!)
>>
File: 1492138255134.png (226KB, 580x408px) Image search: [Google]
1492138255134.png
226KB, 580x408px
>>9912240
Not yet! She's gonna be so mad at you when she gets her hands on you...and just maybe wanting more where that came from.
>>9912242
That's okay Mr Cow you get some sleepu.
>>
>>9912262
Hey are you free for another session?
>>
>>9912262
(Hey Nina just curious if you are in the mood to also play Mei. Unless you are in Ryuko mood.)
>>
>>9912267
I believe I will. Take care, LWAva. Hope to see you again soon.
>>
>>9912267
I see poor little girl, she was forceful pushed in the world of adults. Well I’ve to take responsibility for that, no?
>>
>>9912262
>Anon didn't even have time to react. Of course he knew who Ryuko was, everyone did. He was about to ask her why on earth someone like her would want with someone like him when he found himself being dragged into the girls room. He slammed against the toilet and winced in pain. His heart was racing, was this crazy girl going to do? Was she going to kill him?
Wh-what's going on? What do you want!?
>>
File: 581a79ba3fd067ade0d01bb6b87cd8e5.jpg (976KB, 1240x1754px) Image search: [Google]
581a79ba3fd067ade0d01bb6b87cd8e5.jpg
976KB, 1240x1754px
>>9912199
>>
File: Timestwo.jpg (201KB, 940x485px) Image search: [Google]
Timestwo.jpg
201KB, 940x485px
>>9912293
>>
>>9912293
I didn't even know we had a Kanna
>>
>>9912249
>The unfaithful lolibot awaits his next victim
>>
File: Ryuko (10).jpg (154KB, 600x849px) Image search: [Google]
Ryuko (10).jpg
154KB, 600x849px
>>9912271
(I can usually fit in two Anons at once. My replies would probably come a bit slower, though. What were you looking for?)

>>9912277
(See >>9912167. I definitely didn't hate playing her, but she was probably the one I had the least fun with. It wasn't the fault of the Anons, but she definitely felt like the whitest of white bread to play. Sorry!)

>>9912288
I thought I had the whole transforming thing under control. All of a sudden I get stuck like this, and people have been staring at me all day. Nobody's dumb enough to try touching me, but they just wouldn't stop looking at me.
>Ryuko seemed to be muttering mostly to herself, but she was more than loud enough for the Anon to pick up on it. She clearly wasn't in the mood to be wasting time, and her fingers were on his belt in seconds, forcing him to drop his pants in front of the frenzied girl.
They've been getting me worked up all day over it! I can't even get it back to normal because of how fast my heart's been going. And you're gonna help me calm down.
>>
>>9912317
(Oh yeah no problem about that. That's what I thought when I saw your new card. Well have a nice day!)
>>
>>9912304
Jinx plays them, but she hasn't been around lately
>>
>>9912249
''I see that you're still blatantly spreading your love for lolis.''
>>
File: c3609ab75af659316fae53d0a583a31a.png (765KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
c3609ab75af659316fae53d0a583a31a.png
765KB, 800x1200px
>>9912304
We do. Sorta.
>>
>>9912317
I dunno, something with Ryuuko's butt? Ideally like early Ryuuko when she hasn't got or has only just got Senketsu maybe? That hot blooded delinquent persona was her best period.
>>
File: 1497533175844.jpg (796KB, 940x970px) Image search: [Google]
1497533175844.jpg
796KB, 940x970px
>>9912300
Have this
>>
>>9912326
Is this the Chloe Kanna or just a Kanna poster?
>>
>>9912324
What happened to her? Last time she was on was when that guy tried starting drama. Was it about her? Usually she has a thick skin
>>
>>9912317
Just as a heads up your Mei Rps were great fun to read and be in. But you having fun in them is mega important too!
>>
>>9912338
>was when that guy tried starting drama
That could be literally any thread ever
>>
>>9912345
okay, uhhhh last week maybe friday?
>>
>>9912317
>Oh Anon was very aware why people were staring. Hell he had thought about her himself on lonely nights, almost as much as Satsuki. He was experiencing a strange mix of fear and arousal as she pulled his pants down
Y-you can't change...because you're horny?
>Anon mentally slapped himself for such a stupid line. Despite his fear, being confronted by such a beauty who clearly wanted only one thing from him was causing blood to rush to his crotch
>>
Have a nice day or night ERP, remember to take care and be happy.
>>
>>9912345
Sunday when that Anon got jealous about LK and her talking and started shit posting.
>>
File: 1495654742188.png (2MB, 1192x1104px) Image search: [Google]
1495654742188.png
2MB, 1192x1104px
>>9912325
It's what I do. A God is nothing without their worshipers, they say!
>>
File: ultra boner.jpg (112KB, 440x647px) Image search: [Google]
ultra boner.jpg
112KB, 440x647px
>>9912293
>>
>>9912324
>>9912326
Oh, okay. Hope they come around more often, then. I don't think I've ever seen anyone request Kanna from them.
>>
>>
File: Ryuko (1).jpg (2MB, 3192x3412px) Image search: [Google]
Ryuko (1).jpg
2MB, 3192x3412px
>>9912321
(Thank you for being understanding about it, Anon. You have a nice day, too!)

>>9912331
(I pretty much always play her as the hot-blooded deliquent, anyway. I prefer her when she's constantly in Episode-3-mode. But I can definitely do some butt stuff. Buttjobs, anal, whatever you'd like. Likely while she's calling you gross and begrudgingly doing it because it turns her on.)

>>9912342
(Thank you, I appreciate it. That session I had with the guy who was filming was great, but it made me realize I could have picked any other character and it would have been the same. She was kind of lacking in personality, in that sense. My fault, not anyone else's.)

>>9912353
>She shot a death glare at the boy for his quip, ultimately giving him a single nod as confirmation. After having been dragged into a bathroom against his will, she'd expected nothing but stupid questions.
Right. And you seem to be having some issues controlling your blood, too.
>Ryuko pointed a gloved finger at the Anon's noticeable erection, peeking through his underwear in the form of a significant bulge. Instinctively swallowing hard, she reached down and firmly grabbed the engorged member in her palm.
Good. Yeah, you'll do. One star or not.
>She didn't wait a moment more to strip him of his lower clothes, exposing his erect cock to the air. It sprung forth in an impressive display, and Ryuko hungrily licked her lips as she took it all in with her eyes.
>>
>>9912396
>slap her butt
>>
>>9912397
That sounds amazing. Episode 1 Ryuuko is my fave but Ep 3 is great too. Do you have a set up in mind for her?
>>
>>9912369
You know, LK has a habit of talking too much, but it somehow doesn't surprise me that even that was enough to make someone chimp out. Almost sad I missed it. Almost.
>>
File: RbDCJuc.gif (407KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
RbDCJuc.gif
407KB, 500x281px
>>9912371
''Are you putting you in a high stand and saying you're a god?''
>>
>>9912397
I only did like one and a half sessions with your Mei but they were super fun. Never underestimate how much A. it being written by a good Rper and B. the girl being a waifu who is hot as hell can make an RP for an anon you are with. I know what you mean about the "any other character" stuff though I play a lot of girls and I find that sometimes. Honestly there are a couple I've kept entirely because they can be played generic.
>>
>>9912407
Wasn't much, he tried saying that he backstabbed him by talking to Jinx. Wasn't even anything big either, LK was roleplaying with someone else and had to cut it because the anon chimped out. I wonder if they ever finished the Rinko session.
>>
>>9912397
>Anon winced at her death glare, only to make a groan as she grabbed onto his cock(maybe a little too hard). And didn't resist Ryuko taking off all of his clothes, he was just going to lie back and accept this miracle. His swollen cock stood proud in the air, and tingled as Anon felt a cold breeze against it. He looked at Ryuko and saw she was now staring at his cock with desire in her eyes.
Um...l-like what you see?
>>
>>9912412
N-No! More like a prophet, or Saint! I just believe we should all gather 'round, and praise loli.
>>
>>9912417
I don't think that had anything to do with Jinx. The guy never said anything about them during that autistic fit.
>>
>>9912407
My favorite part was when the Anon started taking his shit back and praising LK. Now that was funny, people saw through the anons shit and shit posted him instead.
>>
>>9912293
(Now she would make for an interesting target.)
>>
>>9912417
>It was bad enough to interrupt Rinko session.
Jeez. Talk about a waste. Admittedly I was expecting it to be aimed at jinx, not LK, so that's odd, but otherwise, par for the course I guess.
>>
>>9912432
>>9912427
It was aimed at LK, something about him not being a shit person and made some claim about backstabbing. When they asked about it the Anon took it back and pussed out.
>>
File: Ryuko (8).jpg (449KB, 778x1100px) Image search: [Google]
Ryuko (8).jpg
449KB, 778x1100px
>>9912404
(My go-to idea is usually that Ryuko is trying to interrogate somebody for information, and finds that the best way to get it out of them is through sexual coercion. If we're doing it around the time of the first episodes or so, it can easily be something along the lines of "Ryuko nabs someone who knows about Satsuki to ask questions about her". He doesn't provide answers that she likes, she has sex with him to get everything out. Is that alright?)

>>9912414
(Hm, I suppose. In any case, I still have all of the card details for characters I've removed saved, so if anything happens and I want to bring them back, I can. She's not dead, but I probably won't be playing her any time soon.)

>>9912422
You talk too much for a one-star. But yeah, I like what I see. I think I'll have to give it a try.
>Ryuko climbed atop the submissive anon, her glistening pussy reflecting the florescent lights of the bathroom. She didn't seem to care much for foreplay, swiftly diving forward to press her lips against Anon's, forcing her tongue into the depths of his mouth with her kiss. She pinned his down in his mouth as she slowly lowered herself down, sinking onto his throbbing cock and letting it split her dripping folds open with every inch it pushed inside of her. A hiss seemed to escape her lips as he hilted into her depths, and Ryuko's tiny wince was all that gave away her lack of composure.
Well? Are you gonna start moving, or do I have to do all of the work?
>>
>>9912432
It was pretty fucking weird desu, first he called LK a back stabber then he said he wasn't a shit person.
Dude was either retarded or just bat shit insane, legit changed sides in minutes.
>>
>>9912431
(Play Kanna's loli friend if one shows up)
>>
>>9912450
Sounds like it was literally, unironically Lupin.
>>
>>9912465
That would imply they've somehow come in contact with one another, and somehow befriended one another.
>>
>>9912455
Honestly I was thinking maybe something a little the other way around? I want to make that delinquent all flustered.
>>
>>9912476
Stranger things have happened. Chimping out over someone "betraying" him is Lupin's MO.
>>
File: AkFAZvG.gif (955KB, 499x281px) Image search: [Google]
AkFAZvG.gif
955KB, 499x281px
>>9912423
''A prophet or a Saint... Kakaka.~ Thou really like lolis... Then I can be considered a loli to thee, right? Where are my tributes?''
>>
>>9912455
>Anon would have cried out from the sensation of his sensitive cockhead meeting with her wet pussy, but his cries were muffled by Ryuko's kiss. When he was released from it Anon cried out in pleasure as he felt his cock be pushed deeper and deeper inside her. He was enjoying the sensation until Ryuko's voice brought him back to reality
Oh...s-sorry.
>Anon grabbed onto Ryuko's hips and began to move his own hips up and down, letting Ryuko bounce up and down on his cock.
>>
>>9912465
>>9912476
Well the Anon did say that LK knew him, if it were me I would've outed the fucker on the spot.
>>
>>9912465
Nah, the people who have ruined Lupin's life are Vira and Mecha
>>
>>9912461
(Oh goodness. I was considering some /ll/ action, but the overly horny little girl could work well.)
>>
>>9912483
S-Soon! Just a little more time, and I'll provide sufficient tribute! A large, thick tribute...!
>>
>>9912495
Well it was a dude who speaks to Jinx a lot, and they're obviously friends. Lupin did chimp out each time Jinx didn't talk to him only. Actually, that goes for all femavas
>>
>>9912495
>Tfw not even them and he tried to shitpost me for months, and still tries occasionally
>>
>>9912511
Where are you getting this Jinx stuff from? I was there during the whole thing, and not once was Jinx mentioned. Do you have something to say, anon?
>>
>>9912495
If you've had the unfortunate honor of talking to him a lot you'll know it's a lot more than just those two. He is very paranoid.
>>
File: 19d.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
19d.gif
2MB, 480x270px
>>9912495
>>
>>9912514
We're talking about Lupin right now, not the retard who hates LK
>>
File: Ryuko (19).jpg (462KB, 919x650px) Image search: [Google]
Ryuko (19).jpg
462KB, 919x650px
>>9912478
(Hm, I like the sound of that. I'm definitely a big fan of role reversal. That said, I'm not entirely sure how to approach the idea. Forgive me for being uncreative, but I'm racking my mind right now and I can't come up with anything. I'd love to do it, but getting started is where I'm lost.)

>>9912487
>The scantily-glad girl let out a sharp gasp as he began to pump her on his cock, deftly working the depths of her pussy with every inch of his throbbing cock, seemingly pushing deeper and deeper with every thrust. For a one-star, he was skilled. Even if it was just a fluke, Ryuko could feel her thick thighs quivering against his body, her entire form already trembling from the stimulation.
I-Is that all you got, one-star? You'll never...hah, you'll never satisfy a girl like that!
>Her taunt was ruined by her own voice, shaking nearly as hard as her soft body was and being drowned out by the wet sounds of flesh slapping against flesh. Regardless of how good it felt, she wasn't about to let him off easy. He would have to work for it, to make the both of them cum. She refused to be satisfied so quickly, even if her body had other plans.
>>
>>9912522
According to the reply chain, that's exactly what we're talking about, anon.
>>
>>9912514
So what happened? Why'd he chimp out on LK and what does Jinx have to do with it?
>>
>>9912520
>Kinx actually posted that cucked to death image yesterday
how do you do it my man
>>
>>9912530
He gave literally no reason. After being a complete faggot for a few more posts, he left. I have no fucking clue where this guy is coming up with Jinx, other than to start shit.
>>
>>9912527
Not the anon you are replying to but I'm the one that brought up Lupin. I wasn't there for this incident I just suggested the anon people are talking about sounds like him. He's had troubles with Jinx also.
>>
File: YAKUZA 0_20170105010811.jpg (883KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
YAKUZA 0_20170105010811.jpg
883KB, 1920x1080px
>>9912532
Even I don't know some times.
If one of those meme sluts show up slap their ass for me, I'm going to sleep.
>>
>>9912538
He had troubles in that he wanted in jinx's pants, and tried to every which way to get there, even as far as (failing) to blackmail her. This thing about her talking to other guys makes no sense, considering the two barely exchanged words in private, other than him dropping his spaghetti more than a year ago.
>>
File: 074.jpg (104KB, 415x604px) Image search: [Google]
074.jpg
104KB, 415x604px
>>9912547
Harder
>>
File: 1480068101988.png (2MB, 1325x2355px) Image search: [Google]
1480068101988.png
2MB, 1325x2355px
>>
>>9912547
I'd rather be slapped by you.
>>
>>9912550
Yeah I though this LK incident also involved Jinx. Apparently it didn't?
>>
>>9912525
Well could just go with your idea except I'm the one that comes up with how Ryuuko is gonna get bribed. How does that sound?
>>
>>9912562
No, it didn't. I have zero fucking clue where you/you people are getting that from. This shit is annoying enough without throwing more people in, especially when they weren't even there.
>>
>>9912547
>>9912554
>>9912559
jeasus
>>
>>9912562
Doesn't, it was legit a false flag to start up drama during comfy hours.
>>
>>9912568
No "You people" I was just going off what an anon just said about her being involved.
>>
>>9912525
>Despite her saying he wasn't satisfying her Anon could feel Ryuko's hips quiver as he thrust into her. The shaky sound of her voice too was like music to the Anon's ears.
Nope, we're just getting started.
>Very slowly, Anon began to pick up the tempo of his thrusts. His grip on her hips tightened as Anon lay back and pumped his cock deep into Ryuko. Every second it seemed like he was thrusting just a little harder and a little faster, as he stared up at Ryuko's face to see if her expression changed
>>
>>9912573
Well, anon, if you're really curious, you can go back in the archives and check for yourself. Literally nowhere was it implied it had to do with her.
>>
>>9912558
I don't follow.
>>
>>9912558
I want to impregnate Junko with another child!
>>
>>9912572
>>9912582
Nah I believe you I was just responding to another anon saying it was some drama involving both LK and Jinx. I wasn't there this is the first I heard of it. Stirring up drama by adding random avas in is cancer, let's just drop this now.
>>
LK
>>
File: 062.jpg (15KB, 217x192px) Image search: [Google]
062.jpg
15KB, 217x192px
>>9912571
No, Kiritani sensei.
>>
Who the everloving fuck is LK and why are you niggers sperging about him?
>>
File: 1495347089242.jpg (85KB, 977x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1495347089242.jpg
85KB, 977x1200px
Oyasumi
>>
>>9912597
new Ava that got falseflagged and because he talks to Jinx they're getting butt hurt and blaming her.
>>
File: Ryuko (8).jpg (215KB, 850x750px) Image search: [Google]
Ryuko (8).jpg
215KB, 850x750px
>>9912565
(Sounds good! I didn't want to suggest that for fear of it seeming like a cop-out, so I'm glad we're on the same page. Do you want to get us started, or should I?)

>>9912574
>The sudden change in speed was nearly enough to make Ryuko scream, but she managed to bite her tongue long enough to stop herself. She was already close before, having been worked up all day to finally get her payoff, and it seemed like he was only getting harder inside of her with every thrust. Her walls desperately gripped at the shaft of his stiff cock, trying in vain to slow him down. It only served to make him push into her even deeper, and a string of lewd profanities spilled out of Ryuko's mouth.
Fuck...how in the hell are you this big?! Y-You're gonna make me--no, not yet. I-I'm not gonna cum yet! You can't make me!
>Her words, what little threat they carried, were certain to fall on deaf ears. From the way her pussy was desperately trying to milk him, from the way her heaving breasts threatened to burst the straps of her top, from the way her entire body shook as she tried to compose herself, Ryuko knew she wasn't going to last much longer.
>>
we done? It was legitimately a retard sperging out for no reason, LK isn't relevant and neither is the faggot getting the attention he wanted from that.
>>
>>9912612
Would you be able to come up with a first post? It doesn't sound like a cop-out at all, ha. I just like the idea of that tough Ryuuko getting flustered.
>>
>>9912612
>Ryuko's threats and attempts were all in vain. Anon began to thrust rapidly into her, faster and harder than he even thought possible, he moaned as he felt her pussy walls grip against his cock. His breathing was ragged and he was sweating so much, but he couldn't cum now he could, no he would make her cum first!
Y-you really...sh-should relax!
>In an instant Anon threw his lips on Ryuko's lips. Not giving her time to react he slid his tongue into her mouth, giving her a deep kiss. His hands continued to grip hard on her thighs as he made her bounce on his huge cock
>>
>>9912631
We were until you posted this.
>>
File: Ryuko (2).jpg (318KB, 957x901px) Image search: [Google]
Ryuko (2).jpg
318KB, 957x901px
>>9912636
A-Ah...I'm gonna--!
>His encouragement was enough to send her toppling over the edge, Ryuko's entire body screaming for release. She moaned into his mouth as they kissed, and her orgasm swiftly crashed over her, dragging her mind into a foggy haze. All of the arousal that she'd been building up seemed to explode out at once, drenching her thighs with her juices and causing her trembling walls to milk Anon's shaft for everything it had. She wanted him to cum with her. She needed him to fill her womb to bursting with his seed. As he'd done to her, she would give him the extra verbal push.
C-Cum in me! Fill me up, please!

>>9912633
(Can do.)
>The door to the classroom opened with a hefty slam, the wooden frame slamming hard against the wall as it was carelessly flung open. A deliberate move, as Ryuko stepped into the room, scissor blade in hand. She couldn't have cared less about interrupting class. It was only study hall, after all.
Everyone who knows anything about Satsuki, stay. The rest of you leave, or get cut down. Your choice.
>The threat was palpable, and the room swiftly cleared of the no-star students who didn't want to involve themselves in the affairs of the school's leader. The only one left seated was one, lone Anon, who looked as though he hadn't even heard the order.
You're either brave, or you're an idiot. What do you know about Satsuki?
>>
>>9912675
>The second Ryuko said those words Anon couldn't hold back any longer. His mind went pure white as he felt cum burst from his cock and into Ryuko's awaiting pussy. Her walls seemed to almost be trying to suck every last little bit of cum from his cock. Anon moaned as he felt his orgasm course through his entire body, from his head to the tips of his toes. After what seemed like an age he finally stopped. breathing heavily he looked at Ryuko, and asked
Willyoubemygirlfriend?
>>
File: 1497252083200.jpg (83KB, 709x700px) Image search: [Google]
1497252083200.jpg
83KB, 709x700px
>>9912586
>>9912587
>>
File: Ryuko (11).png (364KB, 675x900px) Image search: [Google]
Ryuko (11).png
364KB, 675x900px
>>9912698
>Ryuko hadn't even had time to catch her breath before he'd popped the question, and she found herself reeling all over again the second he'd asked. As if it wasn't enough that he orgasm was still clouding her brain, he just had to get another one over on her at a more-than vulnerable moment.
Y-You...don't ask me something like that, you idiot! I'm not gonna be your girlfriend just because you made me cum!
>As she spoke, she found herself slowly turning her steely gaze away. A faint blush burned across her cheeks as she paused, trying her best to come up with another retort. Failing to think of anything, she settled on honesty, and tried her best to look him in the eyes this time.
...We'll have to do this a lot more before I can agree on that.

(I think we can call it there. Thanks for playing, Anon! I hope you had as much fun as I did!)
>>
>>9912675
>The No-star looked to the left, and the right, and then pointed at his chest. If he was as terrified as the rest of the class, he at least wasn't letting on.
Who, me?
>A tiny smile curled in the corner of his mouth. He looked the fiery girl up and down. In the short time she'd been here, Ryuuko had already made quite a name for herself. He;d seen first hand what she had done to the Boxing Club captain. That memory wasn't going to go away any time soon, what with the eye-popping transformation the uniform she'd been wearing had made. Like all other students there, this smirking no-star had gotten a lifetime's worth of gawping at the transfer-student's hot, barely covered body. It was hard not to think of it right now.
Yeah, sure. I know about Satsuki-sama.
>He looked Ryuuko up and down, replaying just what that cute girl had looked like that day, all the flesh under her uniform he'd seen. His heart was pounding, but he wasn't going to let it show.
..whats it worth to you?
>>
>>9912717
Yes?
>>9912730
(Thanks, you were just perfect. That ending was cute.)
>>
>>9912717
I still want to impregnate Junko!
>>
File: Ryuko (9).png (533KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
Ryuko (9).png
533KB, 600x800px
>>9912731
>Ryuko didn't hesitate for a second, pulling her hefty blade up and pointing it to the Anon's throat. The passionate look in her eyes seemed to speak volumes on their own, but she made sure to make herself more than clear.
It's worth your life, to me. There are a hundred other students here that I guarantee know more than you do. So you can start talking, or I can get some sword practice in. Your choice.
>Her unfaltering gaze stayed affixed to the Anon's, ready to wipe the smirk off of his face with a few strikes. Realistically, she couldn't afford to hurt him. She needed all of the information she could get, and the less she had to fight for it, the better. Still, he had to assume she meant business. Her plan was out the window, otherwise.
>>
File: 1486162614309.png (2MB, 2355x1325px) Image search: [Google]
1486162614309.png
2MB, 2355x1325px
>>9912737
>>9912747
>>
>>9912769
>The No-star gritted his teeth and lent back. He'd already seen that scissor blade in action, but it really looked awfully sharp this up close. A bead of sweat formed on his forehead.
Y-yeah? Well, you'd be wrong. You won't find any students outside the Four Devas who know more about Satsuki-sama than I do. And good luck getting any of them to talk. You..uh..are not gonna get anything out of me by waving that thing around either.
>He gulped, and stared Ryuuko down in her odd, cog-shaped eyes. He had about a dozen things he wanted to say, but right now, with this razor-like scissor blade to his jugular, perhaps was't the time.
>>
>>9912799
Got something to say?
>>
File: mgl070.jpg (84KB, 778x950px) Image search: [Google]
mgl070.jpg
84KB, 778x950px
>>
File: 1477838249845.png (1014KB, 1026x1286px) Image search: [Google]
1477838249845.png
1014KB, 1026x1286px
>>9912814
Actions speak more than words.
>>
File: Ryuko (20).jpg (1MB, 1500x2000px) Image search: [Google]
Ryuko (20).jpg
1MB, 1500x2000px
>>9912805
You're saying my scissor blade isn't enough to make you talk, huh? Somehow I doubt that. But you're right. It's the person holding the blade that you should be afraid of pissing off.
>She had him on the ropes now, she was sure of it. Even if he had called her bluff about killing him, she had another trick up her sleeve. He was certain to spill every last detail he knew if she threatened the only thing even more precious than his life. His manhood. She lowered the blade from his neck, just long enough to re-position it and point it at his crotch.
But I'm sure you can talk just fine without this pesky thing down here, right? Seems like your balls are stopping your brain from making the smart choice.
>>
>>9912849
Then how come that the pen is mightier than the sword?
>>
>>9912833
>Pets the cute, sexy creature
>>
File: mgl074.jpg (81KB, 850x679px) Image search: [Google]
mgl074.jpg
81KB, 850x679px
>>9912861
>>
>>9912890
>Pets more, but heavier, and lower, running his fingers over her fuzzy mound
You're so cute I could just eat you up...
>>
>>9912857
>As much as the No-Star recognise Ryuuko's desperate move for what it was, he was still a male, and took a sharp intake of breath when that all-too-sharp weapon was pointed right at the worst possible spot. He raises both his hands up
H-hey now! Let's not get over excited.
>He looks down at the tip of the blade, and back at Ryuuko.
I'm glad you've got my balls in mind, but really you did enough for my junk down there the other day with your performance in front of the whole school.
>The words almost come out of his mouth before he can stop them. But still, they've been said now, and he follows them up with a confident grin, fixing the transfer student with a look right in her eyes. He's seen her blush before - if Ryuuko wants to raise the stakes, the obvious move is to follow suit.
>>
>>9912849
Wellwhat do you want me to do?
>>
File: Ryuko (20).png (2MB, 600x1062px) Image search: [Google]
Ryuko (20).png
2MB, 600x1062px
>>9912926
>A brilliant blush swiftly flushed its way across Ryuko's cheeks, her face burning red at the sudden quip. He'd caught her off guard. She knew she'd drawn more than enough eyes ever since she showed off her boxing chops, but the consequences of it had never been so...immediate. Nobody had enough of a death wish to bring it up to her, until now.
Sh-Shut the hell up! You've got a lotta nerve, trying to be a smartass right now.
>Despite the flustered look on her face, Ryuko's words were still ice cold. She had no intent of letting him go just because he knew how to hit a nerve. She was gonna get the information out of him no matter what she had to do to get it.
One more word that isn't about Satsuki, and we're gonna see /exactly/ how much I can do to your junk.
>>
>>9912982
I really you're writing. Do you play any other characters?
>>
>>9913003
Your writing*
>>
File: Ryuko (8).png (289KB, 627x932px) Image search: [Google]
Ryuko (8).png
289KB, 627x932px
>>9913003
>>9913013
See >>9912145
>>
>>9912982
>The boy's eyes light up, and he folds his arms confidently, having the gall to uncross his legs, as if he's daring the flustered delinquent.
Hey, I'm not the one trying to pump a poor innocent student for information. You know, you're not unpopular around here, new girl. You sure turned a lot of heads when that ...outfit you paraded in front of everyone in. Pretty much every guy in the schools'. Satsuki-sama is pretty popular here too, it'd take more than some weak threats on things you'd be expelled for even trying to make me betray her for you.
>The No-star spreads his legs even wider, and stretches.
Why don't we start this again, new girl? Maybe if you offered me something in return, I might think about spilling the beans on our beloved School Council President...
>His lascivious eyes flick up and down over Ryuuko, undressing her again, and he smirks.
>>
File: 1484371328745.png (1MB, 1077x886px) Image search: [Google]
1484371328745.png
1MB, 1077x886px
>>9912860
It isn't though.

The only thing a pen does is calling for more swords.

>>9912957
Oh?
Playing it in reverse?
>>
File: Ryuko (18).png (313KB, 900x1227px) Image search: [Google]
Ryuko (18).png
313KB, 900x1227px
>>9913053
Damn it!
>Ryuko jammed her scissor blade into the floor of the classroom, her threat thoroughly dismantled. The Anon seemed to know even better than her that she couldn't actually do anything to him, and the blind confidence he had in himself seemed to indicate that he knew even more about Satsuki than he was letting on.
...Fine. Just tell me what you want, and I'll get it for you.
>Her eyes unintentionally flitted down towards his crotch, clearly attempting to display...something. Ryuko wasn't sure what. It seemed like he was just saying "look at me, I have a dick". Regardless, she looked away, suddenly finding the window more interesting to stare at than the Anon's face.
And if you try to make it weird, I'll clobber you. You can believe me on that.
>>
>>9913083
Maybe. You're being very mysterious.
>>
>>9913083
You're pretty!
>>
>>9913091
>The No-Star didn't bother to hide the glee on his face when Ryuuko finally caved in and thrust her blade into the floor. He watched it wave from side to side for a few seconds, grinning. He noticed the way her eyes were drawn to his shamelessly displayed crotch, and the cutely flustered, she looked away. He leant in.
That's better. You're underestimating just how loyal the students here are to Satsuki-sama. Shes done a lot for all of us. Plus she's smart, powerful, and hot as hell. You've got a lot to compete with if you want anyone to help you out. Still...
>he used the time she'd given him with her attention drawn away to leer at the delinquent girl, looking her up and down
Its not like you havent got anything to offer either. You know..I still can't get out of my head how sexy your butt looked in that tiny uniform you transformed into infront of everyone. So why don't we start there, new girl?
>>
>sits in a toilet stall after having dozens of men fuck her slutty holes yet still waits for more.
>>
>>9913186
>Fuck the boat in her mouth and cum into it.
>>
File: Ryuko (13).jpg (230KB, 1280x1338px) Image search: [Google]
Ryuko (13).jpg
230KB, 1280x1338px
>>9913143
>Operating purely off of instinct, Ryuko dove forward, grabbing the Anon's collar in her fist and raising the other as though to knock him out. Before she could even threaten him again, the nonchalant look on his face told her not to even waste her time. For all intents and purposes, he had immunity. She couldn't hit him, and she needed whatever he could tell her about Satsuki. There was no other choice.
Y-You should consider yourself lucky you know Satsuki! I'd have laid you out if I didn't need you to talk!
>The fiery girl had never been one for exposing herself. Not intentionally, anyway. Be it emotionally or sexually, she excelled at walling herself off. She had no idea where to start. The instruction was as simple as "your butt". What was she supposed to do?
Just...fine, you get to look!
>Ryuko spun around, her cheeks practically glowing with the intensity of her blush. She bent forward, grabbed the spiky hem of her skirt, and flipped it up, exposing her blue-striped panties to the Anon behind her. Unsure of whether he'd be satisfied with it, Ryuko decided to be extra cautious, wiggling her hips enticingly. The wobbly flesh of her ass practically bounced from a mere slow shake, only staying as firm as it did because of her tight, cloth underwear.
>>
File: 45ft.jpg (83KB, 526x426px) Image search: [Google]
45ft.jpg
83KB, 526x426px
>>9913192
>the cum hungry slut eagerly accepted the male's thick mouth filling load but doesn't swallow just yet and rather shows it off toying with the jelly happily.
>>
>>9913197
>For a split second, the smug boy thought he had really gone too far, and winced, recoiling for a blow that might have knocked him right out. But keeping that smug smirk plastered on his face seemed to have saved him, and when he opens his eyes again, he can see Ryuuko crumbling, her bluff totally called. Even he is amazed the success of his probing, as she spins right around on the spot.It seems the line really payed off. From the awkward, almost childish way the transfer student wiggles her hips in what she'd hoped would be an enticing manner, it seemed she really didn't have much experience in using her femininity. At all. Still, it was great to see that plump peach of a butt up close, and in a private session as well.
Wow, that's a nice sight. You know what, your ass might even compare to the great Satsuk-sama's. Maybe almost.
>The boy grinned and leant forward, admiring Ryuuko's bared rear.
But y'know I got to see a lot more flesh than this when you had your uniform activated? So did the whole school. If you're going to bribe me into betraying the Council President, then, well. You're going to have to show me something no-one else here has seen.
>>
>>9913283
>>9913283
>>9913283
>>9913283
>>9913283
New thread
>>
>>9913221
Drink that all down, slut. I want your mouth to be clean when I fuck it.
>Said another man just entering the stall, having waited for his turn, it was obvious he was a little impatient.
>>
File: Ryuko (1).jpg (300KB, 723x1023px) Image search: [Google]
Ryuko (1).jpg
300KB, 723x1023px
>>9913259
(Reply will be in the next thread!)
>>
>>9913309
(okie on the dokie!)
Thread posts: 578
Thread images: 210

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.