[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ERP Thread Whoops We Were On Page 10 Edition Precum: >>9887798

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 589
Thread images: 245

File: 654bb2af46b6adde199f44195e49feb7.png (702KB, 1100x1500px) Image search: [Google]
654bb2af46b6adde199f44195e49feb7.png
702KB, 1100x1500px
ERP Thread
Whoops We Were On Page 10 Edition

Precum: >>9887798
>>
File: Rosalina (74).jpg (125KB, 613x973px) Image search: [Google]
Rosalina (74).jpg
125KB, 613x973px
>>9893137
(I guess I'll just improvise then.)
>Once the school bell had rang, most of the class quickly ran out to leave. Ms. Rosalina was currently organizing today's test papers before she glanced over to the Anon, who was beginning to pack up and leave.
Oh, Anon. I want you to say her after class for a moment.
>She said to him, which a stern look on her face. Oh no! Did he do something wrong? What could it be?
>>9893142
You would also have to summit your body to me, and allow me to use a verity of my magical sex toys to break your willpower. Would you be able to handle that?
>>
File: 48761941_p0.jpg (352KB, 1000x988px) Image search: [Google]
48761941_p0.jpg
352KB, 1000x988px
>>9893119
>she nods her head with a bright smile before obediently pulling the anon's pants off to let his thick pulsating cock free from their cage and slap across her slutty face. she now holds onto the massive member and began to slowly glide her dick u across it all the way from base to tip a few times before suddenly opening her mouth and drops down onto him to take the entire cum rod into her hungry throat.

>>9893120
>as commanded by her master the ship slut immediately dropped her lips down around the ti of his cock as her little hands worked on the lower half of his meat stroking it while their lips and tongue took the top.

>>9893131
>she began to let out her cute slutty moans from the pleasure of her man below before snapping out of it to respond to their master
of course I don't mind. use me however you want to!
>>
>>9893211
I would do a Takane so much.
>>
File: Thalia Solare (3).jpg (191KB, 1000x1402px) Image search: [Google]
Thalia Solare (3).jpg
191KB, 1000x1402px
>>9893142 (Meek Lesbian)
Flattery is certain to get you everywhere, young one. If you are to refuse my material offers, I suppose that it is only fair for me to reward you in other ways. If you desire your payments to be more...carnal, than I am obliged as your High Queen to provide.
>The curvy night elf crosses over to the shy-looking girl, gently placing a hand on her shoulder. Standing well over an intimidating two heads taller than her, Thalia tries her best to put on a warm expression.
I have heard rumors that you desire someone to sit on your face. Someone to grind their heavy, supple body against your lips and make you tremble. Perhaps you would be better suited as my throne than my secretary.
>>
>>9893214
>He always packed up slow after class, mostly because he was staring at his teacher when everyone left. His crush was no secret and the other class mates had bullied him about it for quite a while.
O-oh, ok Miss Rosi- Rosalina...
>He tucks his things into his bag and moves to stand infront of her desk. The poor boy hadn't even realized he had an erection yet. Or that he always had one around her.
>>
>>9893217
Nice answer, you are indeed the best boat.
>He said rising up and pushing down his pants so that his now hard cock was pointing up, throbbing and eager to per pushed inside her. Pushing her small frame against a wall, her boobs pressing against the rough surface, he parted her legs and pushed his cock inside her pussy, pushing it until all his length was swallowed by her hungry sex.
>>
File: Rosalina (109).jpg (629KB, 800x1102px) Image search: [Google]
Rosalina (109).jpg
629KB, 800x1102px
>>9893246
>Rosalina pulled up a small folded up piece of paper from a cabinet from her desk. She then opens it up for him, and it appeared to be a love letter addressed to her. She then spoke to to him;
I found this on my desk this morning. It's in exactly your handwriting. Would you mind explaining yourself to me?
>>
>>9893324
I-I wrote it but I wasn't planning on actually giving it to you... I guess someone stole it and gave it to you
>He seems embarrassed. His face is as red as the school bell and he can't seem to look directly at her.
But they are my true feelings!
>He darts his head to look at her, faint tears in his eyes as the small boy balls his hands into fists. He wants to look as strong and manly as he can to impress her, and ends up adorable.
>>
File: 57921776_p0_master1200.jpg (640KB, 770x1200px) Image search: [Google]
57921776_p0_master1200.jpg
640KB, 770x1200px
>>9893283
I-I'm not the best boat... I'm just master's cocksleeve~!
>her body was like putty in the male's hands as she let him throw her against the wall like the little whore she is. with legs parted the male's entry into her was smooth as the cumdump's pussy eagerly accepted the throbbing meat into her.
>>
>>9893217
>He groans as her lips wrap around his cockhead, gripping her hair tightly as her warm hands pumped along his shaft.
Go on and get it all inside... I want to feel you swallow it.
>He pulled her hair slightly to encourage her to take more of his twitching cock into her mouth.
Be sure to play with the balls.. And use that tongue of yours..
>>
(Oops, sorry if I'm a bit slow)
>>9893214
I do tend to be more submissive in the bedroom... But b-break my willpower? I'll admit that sounds a little scary... But also way hot. I don't know if I could handle it, but I'd love to try.

>>9893220
R-really? Q-quite the generous leader you are!
>The timid young woman tried to laugh her way out of the indecent request, but by watching the way this elf carried herself, she realized she was dead serious. Her presence alome was intense enough to make the girl break into a sweat, but she did find some form of comfort in the woman's gentle visage. Looking upward with a beet red face, listens in surprise as her new "boss" expresses exactly what she desired.
Yeah, that exactly what I was going to ask of you, especially since you have the perfect body for it...
Oh, goodness... your throne..? That sounds like my dream job...
>>
>>9893376
Fine. Fine. You are one of the finest cocksleeves then.
>He said while placing his hand on the wall and pulling his cock almost out from her pussy, before pushing it again into her. His body pushing against her and his pelvis smacking against her round, bouncy butt.
And cocksleeves need to be filled with big, throbbing cocks.
>He added increasing the pace on which his cock was thrusting in and out of her.
>>
File: Thalia Solare (16).jpg (70KB, 836x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Thalia Solare (16).jpg
70KB, 836x1000px
>>9893397
>Thalia gave a knowing smile as the girl seemed to melt against her touch, happily staring back down at her. The queen usually forced herself to be chaste around men, but other women were welcome exceptions to the rule. That said, her guardswomen were never allowed to so much as touch her. Hiring someone for the position and not needing to pay was exactly what she was looking for.
Please, the generosity lies with you. Come. I shall lead you to my bed.
>The night elf strode confidently forward, pulling aside the canopy curtains to reveal her lavish mattress, ordained with silken sheets and several, soft pillows. Thalia nodded to the girl, and then towards the bedding.
Lie here, throne. I shall tend to your every desire.
>>
File: 988yuj.jpg (184KB, 840x641px) Image search: [Google]
988yuj.jpg
184KB, 840x641px
>>9893388
>without even a second passing the obidient whore pulled her hands away from the pulsating shaft and dropped her head down to take the entire member with a lusting tongue lapping and wrapping around him as the hands now started to cup and caress those wondrous orbs between their master's legs.

>>9893422
yes yes! fill my slutty cock pocket with your powerful throbbing cock~!
>as the eager little slut she was Harusame's hips pushed back as the male thrusted into her causing them to smash against their womb causing the bitch to already climax and spray her juices across his crotch. her face bright red with glowing heart pupils in her eyes show off her slutty face as they looked back towards the male with a tongue lazily hanging out dripping with saliva.
>>
>>9893459
Ah, fuck, that's good...
>He pets the boat to keep urging her on, his thick cock throbbing against the walls of her throat. His balls churned in her hands, giving her an idea of what she was about to take from him.
Now start sucking it properly. You'd better make me cum as soon as possible..
>>
File: Rosalina (43).png (369KB, 717x931px) Image search: [Google]
Rosalina (43).png
369KB, 717x931px
>>9893368
>She can't help but smile at the sight of his embarrassed little face.
Oh, there's no need to be so embarrassed, Anon. I found it incredibly sweet. And you are such a nice little boy... But, I can't be in a relationship with my students! I could get in serious trouble! I'm sorry anon...
>She said with a frown, already feeling a bit guilty with herself as she denied him of his love. She felt like she needed to make it up to him somehow. Then, she got an idea.
Hmm... I'll tell you what; The other teachers are going to meeting later tonight, so I'll just be me and your for a couple of hours. I'll try to make up an excuse for your parents and say you missed the school bus and I had to drop you off myself. I'll let you give me all of your love just this once. How does that sound?
>Rosalina offers, trying to at the very least give her student something to make him feel better about this situation.
Oh, and you can never tell this to anyone. Not your friends, not your parents, nobody. Understand?
>>9893397
(Actually, I think I'm going to finish this session up with anon, and head off. I just realized the time and I don't think I'll be able to juggle two sessions at once. Sorry!)
>>
>>9893459
Are you cumming already? Goodness you are such a slut, aren’t you?
>He moaned bending his neck and pulling her hair so that he could kiss the bedazzled slut and pushed his tongue inside her open mouth, fucking her even faster. The cock was throbbing and burning inside her, milked by the spasm of her sudden climax.
>>
>>9893445
Hehe, i-it's nothing, really..! H-happy to help!
>The perverse girl didn't once stop to question her own decisions. She'd find the perfect woman for her desire, and was able to come to am agreement way faster than she could ever had hoped. Though she would never thought that she'd find herself with a sultry night elf. They quickly arrived at Thalia's private quarters, but despite the room's luxurious decor, the young woman had her eyes practically glued to the curvaceous, elven backside as it sway ever so provocatively.
Y-yes ma'am! Er, yes mistress!
>She decided not to dwell to much on how to a dress her, and preferred to get straight to serving her. After setting her glasses on the nearby night table, she rested her head on a lone pillow, laying upward as she eagerly awaited her new queen.

>>9893504
(That's fine, as I was actually thinking a similar thing myself!)
>>
>>9893504
>The little student throws himself into her chest. His arms tightly wrap around her and his erection presses against her leg.
I won't tell a soul, I don't want to lose Miss Rosie!
>His head tilts to look at hers. He knows adults kiss to show they love eachother, so he starts stretching in an attempt to reach her.
>>
File: Thalia Solare (7).jpg (116KB, 837x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Thalia Solare (7).jpg
116KB, 837x1000px
>>9893551
Please, little one. "Mistress" will do fine. Although I doubt you'll be able to refer to me as anything once your mouth is occupied. A good throne should stay quiet, don't you agree?
>With the formalities now out of the way, Thalia swiftly and unceremoniously undressed herself, the few clothes she wore clattering as she tossed them carelessly to the floor. Taking great care to gently ease herself onto the girl, the night elf moved tortuously slowly, straddling her shoulders and hovering her dripping honeypot above the girl's hungry mouth. She'd already gotten herself excited just thinking about what her throne could do. She hadn't even touched herself and she was leaking like a faucet, leaking small droplets of her juices onto her chin.
Let me know if you need to come up for air, throne.
>The royal queen lowered her majestic ass over the smaller girl's face, completely enveloping her head between the generous cheeks. She was thoroughly lost in the prison that was her pillowy rump, and Thalia knew she had to be careful not to smother her. Night elf libidos were hard to reign in once they got going.
>>
File: Rosalina (6).jpg (143KB, 800x1216px) Image search: [Google]
Rosalina (6).jpg
143KB, 800x1216px
>>9893553
>Rosalina let put a small "oof!" as Anon suddenly wrapped himself around her soft body. She bent herself down a little to match eye level with him, before she gave him a nice smooch on his lips. She level pressed her tongue inside of his mouth, letting it dance along with his before pulling her mouth away, giggling soon afterwards.
>>
File: Harumase-Sex-EroMMD-7.png (939KB, 1440x805px) Image search: [Google]
Harumase-Sex-EroMMD-7.png
939KB, 1440x805px
>>9893482
>feeling the wonderful load awaiting her when they pleasure their mast enough caused her heart to skip a beat thinking of how it will feel to have it pumped into her. at this moment the little slut began to rock her head across his shaft with a constantly increasing pace with tongue lapping around him wildly.

>>9893509
>she could only moan and quiver as the male began to kiss her. her tongue lazily lapped around his ass she remained a broken quivering mess with the girl's leaking pussy quivering in pure bliss from master's constant thrusting.

(sorry for delay. pc rebooted itself)
>>
>>9893636
>He kept kissing her savagely just as he was fucking her, enjoying how easily she became putty under his fucking. She was really made for being fucked silly and being filled with his cum. And he was approaching faster to that point with every wild trust. Soon he would reach his climax and fill this cute cocksleeve with not just his cock but his seed too.
>>
File: p97utyf.png (395KB, 575x787px) Image search: [Google]
p97utyf.png
395KB, 575x787px
>>9893668
>with every thrust into the whore's hole her body shook and shivered in pure bliss as her orgasm turned her entire body into a sensitive mess to be ravaged by men with even only just cumming the ship slut had already been sent over the edge again making them spray female fluids as their body dropped into nothing more the a sex craving rag doll.
>>
Who up and lurking right now?
>>
>>9893730
>Holding her against the wall he rammed his cock into her for the last trust, his own sex driven beyond the edge by the sudden rapture of her second climax. Breaking the kiss and moaning louder than before he pushed his cock and shoot his entire load into thick spurts of seed deep into her sex.
Damn … two times … you are really nothing but a hungry cocksleeve. Here have you filling of sperm you whoreboat. Be happy in knowing how much I like fucking.
>He shivered pushing his cock inside and outside of her a couple of times before pulling it out and smearing what was left of his seeds on her cute perky bottom.
Thank you, for helping me satisfies my needs little boat.
>>
File: MoreEyesThanOne.png (35KB, 312x77px) Image search: [Google]
MoreEyesThanOne.png
35KB, 312x77px
>>9893779
(Working and watching as always)
>>
>>9893849
>cum from being watched
>>
>>9893849
>Pets the Gazer
>>
>>9893797
>as the male had fired off his thick creamy load into the slut's cum collector the little whore screamed out in pure bliss before he removed himself from inside her. once out the boat's pussy remained gaping wide in the shape of master's cock with their cum slowly leaking out when the slut dropped to the floor only propping herself up against the wall before speaking.
I'm such a happy slut... so much thick cum filling me. thank you for the reward master!
>>
>>9893614
O-of course, I mean...!
>After the night elf makes her decree, the girl figures it'd be wise to remain silent. Just encountering the woman has gotten her excited, but watching her undresd herself so quickly was becoming almost too hot for even her. Once she was positioned above, her heart felt as if it was to escape from her chest. Her perfect nethers were just inches from her face, gracing her face with sweet drippings that only served to heighten the moisture between her own legs.
U-uh huh...
>She replied to her in a most brief manner, far too distracted by the glorious ass just inches above her. The moment her considerable backside makes contact, the throne utters an involuntary moan, expressing her approval of such an unrivaled ass. With some success, she wedges her face deeper between the plush haven that was Thalia's booty. Loosing herself in the intoxicating scent of her most delicate areas, the ecstatic throne let her tongue loose, running circles around her mistress's soaked lower lips. A taste sweeter than any pussy she's ever eaten, she hungrily laps up her seemingly endless juices, all while her vision remains obscured by the huge, purple cheeks before her. Her left hand creep down to her own crotch, gently rubbing herself above the fabric of her pants.
>>
File: IAmEvilStopLaughing.png (89KB, 296x257px) Image search: [Google]
IAmEvilStopLaughing.png
89KB, 296x257px
>>9893854
>Stares more
Exhibitionist
>>9893860
>Has ptsd
Do not.
>>
>>9893915
>Keeps petting the Gazer, forcing the memories to spill out
>>
File: Thalia Solare (13).jpg (136KB, 1155x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Thalia Solare (13).jpg
136KB, 1155x1000px
>>9893900
>The elven queen gave a low chuckle as she ground her thick cheeks against the horny throne's mouth, smearing her fragrant juices all over the smaller girl's face. Her eyes slowly drifted down as she watched her personal slut begin to rub herself through her clothes. trying so desperately to extract every ounce of pleasure she could from being squished under the plump ass of her highness.
Goodness, it seems as though my throne has some needs of her own. Perhaps she'd like some assistance?
>The question was clearly rhetorical, with Thalia not waiting for an answer before she placed one of her own hands over the girl's quivering mound, savoring the heat that radiated through the cloth. She pressed down, just firmly enough to make the girl squirm against her own fingers, delighting in the wetness that was starting to seep through her bottoms in dark patches. Thalia, too, felt another wave of arousal gush over her, sending more of her juices down the throne's waiting throat.
Such a wonderful little chair I have here. Perhaps you wish to taste the ass that's been depriving you of your air supply. Or are you content with the flavors of my royal pussy?
>The queen wiggled her hips for emphasis, working the girls face deeper into her crevasse.
>>
File: 1487966357161.jpg (59KB, 588x810px) Image search: [Google]
1487966357161.jpg
59KB, 588x810px
>>9893915
>french kisses the Gazer since others are on her as well.
>>
File: R00D.png (101KB, 327x266px) Image search: [Google]
R00D.png
101KB, 327x266px
>>9893958
>Starts firing eye lasers in random directions
>>9893987
>Tentacle rapes the cute, slutty boat
>>
>>9894002
>Gazes at the Gazer
>>
>>9894002
>Is hit by a laser, and starts to bleed out because of it.
>>
File: 0911bef78199ad66786ec05549c4485d.png (342KB, 625x1000px) Image search: [Google]
0911bef78199ad66786ec05549c4485d.png
342KB, 625x1000px
>>9893972
(Oh my gosh, this is so freaking great, but I don't think I can stick around any longer right now. Could we pick this up if I catch you again?)
>>
File: DerpEye.png (171KB, 624x201px) Image search: [Google]
DerpEye.png
171KB, 624x201px
>>9894036
>Gazes back
Yo.
>>9894038
>Hits him with another laser that starts slowly turning him to stone. But hey, he's not bleeding any more.
>>
File: 087yjg.png (714KB, 800x900px) Image search: [Google]
087yjg.png
714KB, 800x900px
>>9894002
>moans happily as the tentacles ravaged her body
>>
File: Thalia Solare (5).jpg (128KB, 958x1400px) Image search: [Google]
Thalia Solare (5).jpg
128KB, 958x1400px
>>9894040
(For sure! I'm here pretty often, so you can probably just summon me whenever you'd like. Have some elf butt for the road.)
>>
File: Gazer (Male) (1).png (708KB, 1000x1300px) Image search: [Google]
Gazer (Male) (1).png
708KB, 1000x1300px
>>9894052
You're absolutely adorable
>Stuffs with so much cum her stomach distends
>>
File: a293ee7f58657bc3e13467d550906d17.png (837KB, 858x1200px) Image search: [Google]
a293ee7f58657bc3e13467d550906d17.png
837KB, 858x1200px
>>9894084
(Such a fantastic butt. I really appreciate you taking up my request! I'll try to come around soon!)
>>
File: Thalia Solare (1).jpg (111KB, 848x1199px) Image search: [Google]
Thalia Solare (1).jpg
111KB, 848x1199px
>>9894108
(Don't worry about it, cutie. Looking forward to hearing from you again!)
>>
>>9894104
Gazer no gazing.
>>
File: 1497455363538.jpg (32KB, 480x443px) Image search: [Google]
1497455363538.jpg
32KB, 480x443px
>>
File: 8ujnhb.jpg (267KB, 1116x1137px) Image search: [Google]
8ujnhb.jpg
267KB, 1116x1137px
>>9894104
>the whore boat couldn't do anything but moan in utter bliss as Gazer fulled out her insides with an intense amount of wondrous cream as she tried to say thank you only to have it blocked by gurgling cum.
>>
>>9894145
Why are freckles so hot?
>>
>>9894158
Fuck that, I need an explanation why thigh highs are so hot.
>>
File: Gazer (1).gif (3MB, 400x372px) Image search: [Google]
Gazer (1).gif
3MB, 400x372px
>>9894140
>Stares at you instead.
>>9894155
>Gazer rewards the hoboat by going all the way through, just for her, then pulls out completely and gives her pink hair a headpat.
Boats are the best sluts.
>>
>>9894158
Why her burgers are so juicy?
>>
>>9894145
Redheads make my dick diamonds
>>
>>9894145
Oh baby, I want to bury my face in those patties.
>>
>>9894155
You are the best little cum catching boat
>Pets the girl's head, running his fingers through her pink hair
>>
File: 3erdf.png (788KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
3erdf.png
788KB, 1000x1000px
>>9894226
>Harusame rested her body against Gazer's as she was unable to move from the wonderful surprise she had received. her thoughts continued to run across that moment hoping to experience it again.

>>9894279
>she happily accepts the praise of her being such a slutty little whore
>>
>>9894322
Do you have a card?
>>
File: 62863016_p0.png (914KB, 1000x1315px) Image search: [Google]
62863016_p0.png
914KB, 1000x1315px
>>9894357
no I don't! why would a slut need a business card is all they need is a hole to be fucked in?
>>
>>9894392
So, do you play only this Boat?
>>
File: newcard.png (2MB, 1500x1900px) Image search: [Google]
newcard.png
2MB, 1500x1900px
(Card posting.)
(Also if anyone has an unfinished session with me I'd like to finish those.)
>>
>>9894108
>>9894132
(The two of you are amazing. I wish I had half the talent at RP that the two of you shown in the short time you played)
>>
File: 62505796_p0.jpg (3MB, 2892x2892px) Image search: [Google]
62505796_p0.jpg
3MB, 2892x2892px
>>9894414
>>9894422
oh you meant one of those things... yes this the only slut I play.
>>
>>
>>9894551
I want to stuff her buns with some never frozen beef.
>>
>>9894551
I'm gonna put some extra mayonnaise on those freckled patties.
>>
>>9893779
(Just got up, but mainly lurking for reasons already explained. I should get to fixing my PC next week, though. On a side note...)
>pic-related
>qt as hell as a human; yandere/hot as hell as a vampire
>great (mostly gothic) outfits
>one bite turning you into a soulless, obedient thrall adds the horror element I loved in Miku's Kurochijo
>she doesn't have that much artwork or any lewds outside of a bad CG collection
>Shiki doujins are pretty much 99.9% yaoi (and 0.01% a parody crossover between it and Oreimo)
(Life sucks, desu. No pun intended.)
>>
>>9894551
The OG Freckle Bitch.
>>
>>9894422
I think I'll need to see a little bit of that Tristana ass for myself.
>>
File: tristana13.jpg (291KB, 1056x940px) Image search: [Google]
tristana13.jpg
291KB, 1056x940px
>>9894707
>
>>
>>9894422
>sees the massive cocks on display but remembers they're not good at writing and wouldn't be able to keep up with this person.
>>
>>9894731
Now I'm kind of curious how much she's working in the front department.
>>
>>9894758
>Won't erp with Owain cause he writes too much.
Don't erp with him or else you'll be claimed.
>>
File: Nina (78).png (200KB, 827x675px) Image search: [Google]
Nina (78).png
200KB, 827x675px
>>9894444
(You're too kind.)
>>
>>9894770
claimed? I don't get why whoring out to this person would make me be claimed.
>>
File: Tristanalewd5.jpg (117KB, 975x900px) Image search: [Google]
Tristanalewd5.jpg
117KB, 975x900px
>>9894762
>Tristana shrugs her shoulders before her fingers find their way into the waistband of her forest green combat pants, shimmying them down with an obvious wiggle of her jiggly rump. Eventually it slips past her voluminous cheeks, giving the man a brief show of her plump ass before she makes an about face. Pressing two fingers on each side of her puffy mound she spreads herself wide open, showing off the moist innards of her pussy.
"I hope you weren't expecting a cannon down here, chief. 100% female."
>>9894758
(Oh don't worry about that. I've seen you RP and you do a fine job. Not everything has to be a certain length.)
>>
>>9894776
(Thank you, Nina. I've played with your Nidoqueen when she was debuted. I'm trying to get better at RP so I can be a fun partner for anyone I play with. I hope I can get some time with you again)

>>9894791
(It's a meme. Play with who you want, as long as you have fun, that's all that matters)
>>
>>9894801
I-I was actually talking about further up along your front...
>>
>>9894801
(well I wouldn't mind loosing my mind to that horse cock as it stretches my insides to their limits...)
>>
File: Tristana19.jpg (601KB, 810x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Tristana19.jpg
601KB, 810x1080px
>>9894821
"Well you should have said that! I'm not a mind reader, dude."
>Tristana removes her fingers from her moistening hole and bring them up to the mesh T-shirt currently keeping her breasts affixed to her chest, grasping the bottom side of it and giving the male a quick flash. Her free hand uses its middle finger to trace her right nipple, curling around it and giving it a few squeezes while he watches. The breasts most likely wouldn't even fill a regular human palm.
"Not really much to see here, chief. I'm more of an ASSets kinda girl."
>>9894832
(Alrighty. Is there a certain way you would want it? Could be at a gloryhole, an actual horse or a horsecock futa that I have.)
>>
File: Nina (6).png (424KB, 540x980px) Image search: [Google]
Nina (6).png
424KB, 540x980px
>>9894814
(I don't think I remember anyone being so much as mediocre back when I was playing Nidoqueen. Trust me, I'm sure you're more than good enough if you've had more time to practice. That said, there's nothing wrong with striving to be better. Just make sure you're having fun, first and foremost!)
>>
File: bfda011c6a20f4ca8971dc988964d84a.jpg (718KB, 1119x1371px) Image search: [Google]
bfda011c6a20f4ca8971dc988964d84a.jpg
718KB, 1119x1371px
>>9894862
(horsecock futa sounds good. body goes limp as she just holds and uses it like the onahole this whore is)
>>
>>9894863
(You're too kind <3 But we are all our own toughest critic and most days my critic has a megaphone. When I get some confidence and we're both free, I'm going to see just how good I can be. Thanks again!)
>>
File: Orphelia9.jpg (50KB, 600x817px) Image search: [Google]
Orphelia9.jpg
50KB, 600x817px
>>9894883
>Orphelia's heavy footsteps are heard echoing through the nearby area as she stomps her way forward, fire in her eyes and lust boiling in her gut. Her large equine member was still within its sheathe but the urge to pound something until it was oozing cum from every orifice dominated her mind. Her rotund orbs swayed enticingly in their wrinkly pouch, obviously packed to the brim with enough semen to get a stable full of mares pregnant with triplets. Being scantily clad her breasts bounced with each of her steps as she headed further into the area, glare bouncing from left to right before she lands on the pink-haired boat girl, the bright pink tip of her shaft racing out to meet her. It taps against the underside of her skirt with an audible thump, Orphelia leaning over and whispering huskily in her ear.
"You. Me. This wall."
>Orphelia raps her knuckle against the stone, leaving a small dent with her strength.
"Now."
>>
>>9894863
Nina is so bloody cute, if I weren't just lurking during work, I'd definitely try to snag you for some cuddling on a couch.
>>
File: Nina (81).png (356KB, 751x899px) Image search: [Google]
Nina (81).png
356KB, 751x899px
>>9894918
(Just so long as you have a little confidence in yourself, I'm sure you'll do great.)

>>9894945
(I'm pretty busy with some stuff right now, so it's probably for the best that you've got work. I really can't do much besides give some people encouragement. Have a rare Nina to make up for it.)
>>
File: 1497452381272.jpg (395KB, 968x667px) Image search: [Google]
1497452381272.jpg
395KB, 968x667px
>Blocks your path.
>>
File: 58955296_p0.jpg (976KB, 867x1227px) Image search: [Google]
58955296_p0.jpg
976KB, 867x1227px
>>9894935
>as the pink haired slut was minding her own business she was suddenly surprised by the large woman towering before her with only one thing on its mind. shaken at first the girl's eyes wander across the hermaphrodite's body until she cane across what had been poking and rubbing up against her clothed pussy, a monster equine cock. her eyes lit up immediately as their mouth watered almost as much as it had been between her legs as their gaze rose up to the woman's and nodded quite fast.
yes yes! use me on that gorgeous cock of yours!
>without a though her hands reached down below and tore her soaking wet panties and threw them to the side as the slut ship's hands rose up together so she could be picked up and pushed into.
>>
File: Necrosmos27.jpg-large.jpg (161KB, 1440x1152px) Image search: [Google]
Necrosmos27.jpg-large.jpg
161KB, 1440x1152px
>>9895020
>
>>
File: 58164050_p0_master1200.jpg (646KB, 750x1049px) Image search: [Google]
58164050_p0_master1200.jpg
646KB, 750x1049px
>>9895020
>joins in and blocks peoples paths as the two scissored.
>>
File: 941325c9e6aab5c58cda3f82be08fd11.png (988KB, 1000x1200px) Image search: [Google]
941325c9e6aab5c58cda3f82be08fd11.png
988KB, 1000x1200px
Threadly "post avas you want to see played".
>Challenge Mode: Extra Thicc, Extra Tall
>>
File: ORphelia12.jpg (167KB, 850x1158px) Image search: [Google]
ORphelia12.jpg
167KB, 850x1158px
>>9895038
>Orphelia's bright pink tip rubs across the sopping wet mound of the cock sleeve vessel, slathering it in a mixture of her own frothy pre cum and the boat's love honey. When the upper portion of her shaft was glistening with their fluids she places both of her hands against the back of the boat's smooth thighs, hoisting her up into the air and pushing her back against the wall. Placing her flared swollen tip at the entrance to the boat's fuckhole she lurches forward without any gentleness, stretching her wide open as she buries inch after inch of that fat stallionhood into her drenched insides. Orphelia lets out a groan of delight as she begins to mold the slut's insides into a proper cocksleeve for her to use as she pleases, not stopping until she felt her warm nuts rest against the boat's ass. A sizable bulge had formed in the boat's stomach, each throb of her cock causing it to deform her tummy that much more. Orphelia gleefully grinds from side to side, relishing in the sensation of being lodged up to the hilt in the sweet folds of the slut.
"Good girl. You're an eager one, aren't you?"
>>
>>9895089
obligatory Tio (sorry Gazer)
>>
File: 04e0be46317cd5abaea05ae950fba818.jpg (477KB, 935x1289px) Image search: [Google]
04e0be46317cd5abaea05ae950fba818.jpg
477KB, 935x1289px
>>9895089
>>9895149
Goddamnit I was thinking the same thing
>>
>>9895149
I want a Zombina
>>
>>9895156
We NEED a good Tio
>>
>>9895064
Fuck off, ESL.
>>
>>9895064
>>9895219
Fuck on, ESL
>>
File: 58087421_p0.jpg (489KB, 1037x1450px) Image search: [Google]
58087421_p0.jpg
489KB, 1037x1450px
>>9895119
>the slutty female let out a slight yelp as she was lifted up by the futanari only to feel the flat equine cock head press up against her slick folds. she was about to speak before feeling the sudden spread and intense pleasure of the massive meat stretching out her cock molded pussy to a new extreme. her eyes lit up with bright pink hearts filling their pupil as the horse cock pushed further and further into her as they watched helplessly at the sight of her bulging stomach. once Orphelia had driven her entire cock into the slutty onahole and started to tease her, she mustered up enough strength to to speak.
y-yes... I love cock so much and this is heaven~!

>>9895219
>>9895226
ESL?
>>
File: THE EYE OF THE STORM.png (42KB, 209x65px) Image search: [Google]
THE EYE OF THE STORM.png
42KB, 209x65px
>>9895170
Agreed.
>>9895165
Also true
>>
>>9895246
(English Second Language. Another meme spat out by limp dicks)
>>
>>9895297
(ah okay. I just flunked English classes so I can see why people would think that.)
>>
File: Tio.png (152KB, 475x800px) Image search: [Google]
Tio.png
152KB, 475x800px
>>9895149
>>9895156
>>9895170
>>9895255
Literally built for milking
Even more than the cowgirls
>>
File: Orphelia2.png (662KB, 882x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Orphelia2.png
662KB, 882x1200px
>>9895246
>Orphelia smiled with glee before she slowly pulls her hips backwards, unsheathing inch after inch of her vein-blessed equine meat from her tight little cunt, warm juices trickling down every side of her length. When her tip nearly pops free from the hole radiating such alluring heat she dives forward with lusty intent, battering the boat slut's womb with her cock tip and filling her with her juicy length once again. Orphelia's tongue rolls languidly across her lips, slicking them in saliva as she relishes in the pleasure. Orphelia begins to ravenously pound the boat's pussy with balls deep strokes, her hefty nuts rebounding over her mound with each lusty delve into her nethers. Orphelia's fuck hungry pace doesn't falter for a moment, her stamina ensuring that she can plow a slut's field from start to finishing without breaking a sweat. Orphelia's powerful fingers find their way to the boat's hips, grasping them tightly as she begins to use her like a living pocket pussy, lifting her fuck toy body up before slamming it down to the base of her dick. Wet squelches ring through the hair during the one sided fucking, Orphelia speaking joyously to the whore she's railing.
"So glad I was able to find a slut like you. I've needed a place to empty my pouch. I hope you're prepared to be filled to the brim, and then some."
>>
File: SmugForTheSmugGod.png (135KB, 325x321px) Image search: [Google]
SmugForTheSmugGod.png
135KB, 325x321px
>>9895390
Milking. Snu snu. Cuddling and almost suffocating in the soft.
>>
>>9895390
>more than the cowgirls
I agree that I would suckle all the creamy nectar out of Tio's amazing breasts, but son
>>
File: Tio (4).jpg (146KB, 706x1137px) Image search: [Google]
Tio (4).jpg
146KB, 706x1137px
>>9895454
Being bridal carried. Amazon position. Being her little spoon.

>>9895483
I stand by what I said with unwavering confidence.
>>
>>9895533
Goodness Tio is such a cutie.
>>
File: 2wrd.jpg (222KB, 561x800px) Image search: [Google]
2wrd.jpg
222KB, 561x800px
>>9895429
>having such a wonderful time being impaled by the monster futa cock she couldn't hold onto any semblance of her mind forcing the ship slut to be no more then a sex doll on the herm's hands as their hands moved out to grasp onto Orphelia's shoulders as her entire body shook with each thrust into her, their slutty walls clinging to the cock as the pain was nothing more them ambrosia for this slut making her already achieve climax to spray her fluids across the wonderful meat to aid it in ravaging her hole. with one hand they now tear off their shirt to expose her supple breasts bouncing heavily from the intense mating.
>>
File: image.jpg (144KB, 600x839px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
144KB, 600x839px
>>9895089
Extra thicc, extra extra tall
>>
File: Hmph.png (341KB, 461x436px) Image search: [Google]
Hmph.png
341KB, 461x436px
>>9895533
All these things and more. Cute dates with Tio, having to learn masonry for her, trying to calm her down
>>
File: Orphelia5.jpg (264KB, 1280x1633px) Image search: [Google]
Orphelia5.jpg
264KB, 1280x1633px
>>9895593
>Feeling the blissful edge of ecstasy approach Orphelia begins to end every few strokes with a hip roll, stirring up the human cock holster's insides with her lengthy totem of breeding. Ravenously plowing the brain cells right out of the wonderful dick pleaser Orphelia feels her balls tighten, sloshing around with unspent seed and preparing to unload their contents into her currently empty womb. Orphelia shimmies backwards one last time before lurching forward with lewd intent, prying the boat's cervix apart and allowing her flared equine tip to unload directly into her womb. Orphelia raises her hands off of the boat's thighs and places them on her recently revealed breasts, tweaking her nipples like dials and tugging them in time with the throbs of her orgasming cock. Orphelia's eyes glaze over as she enjoys dumping wad after wad of viscous dick milk into the boat's pussy, caking her walls in the gelatin-like thickness of her seed. Orphelia lightly humps and grinds all the while even after her womb is stuffed, rubbing her semen into the walls of her sex as she tries to impregnate her. When her orgasm ends Orphelia takes her hands off her breasts, stretching out and keeping the slut boat hoisted in the air with her thick cock alone.
"Mmph...Just what I needed."
>>
File: 1453013476378.png (499KB, 646x483px) Image search: [Google]
1453013476378.png
499KB, 646x483px
Someone suck my futa dick.
>>
>>9895856
>Kissus
>>
File: 57332438_p11_master1200.png (450KB, 368x750px) Image search: [Google]
57332438_p11_master1200.png
450KB, 368x750px
>>9895730
>feeling the intense throbbing of the equine cock the slutty little cum dump tried to prepare herself for the oncoming flood only to be taken by surprise as the woman's cock pushed through her cervix and began to unload an immense load of thickened cream like a hose inside to quickly fill her to the brim but not stop as their small carry space expanded quite a lot to show off the woman's work in her large belly. all the while the boat bitch trying to moan with it all falling short as the intensity of what had happened shocked her mind in utter bliss making the only noises heard are of Ophelia and the gurgling of cum filled within.
>>
File: 068-1-2.jpg (162KB, 457x925px) Image search: [Google]
068-1-2.jpg
162KB, 457x925px
>>9895856
>Gives the succ
>>
File: Mikage - 10.jpg (83KB, 578x863px) Image search: [Google]
Mikage - 10.jpg
83KB, 578x863px
>>9895856
And then Mecha was the bitchbreaker
>>
File: orphelia10.jpg (155KB, 850x1054px) Image search: [Google]
orphelia10.jpg
155KB, 850x1054px
>>9895865
(Fine with ending it there or did you want to continue?)
>>
File: 60401199_p1_master1200.jpg (542KB, 1200x850px) Image search: [Google]
60401199_p1_master1200.jpg
542KB, 1200x850px
>>9895912
(I'm good here. but do feel free to keep her mounted on that cock while Orphelia walks around~ but a dullahan with a horsecock... never thought I'd see that since they're the ones supposed to be riding it)
>>
File: Orphelia11.jpg (185KB, 850x1384px) Image search: [Google]
Orphelia11.jpg
185KB, 850x1384px
>>9895945
(Will do! A bit of jogfucking does the body good. I haven't really used her dullahan aspects in a session just yet since people seem more interested in her third leg than that. But I'll get around to it soon.)
>>
File: V.jpg (51KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
V.jpg
51KB, 200x200px
I'm gonna make a mettaton folder and do nothing but shitpost with it

https://youtu.be/JgXUIFU-hZc
>>
>>9895985
(Someday soon I'm going to need to go balls deep in that ebony snatch...)
>>
>>9895985
(I kind of want to see someone chaining her body up and use their own mouth to suck her dick for the sole purpose of making a porn film.)
>>
>>9895985
(I can see something I can do with the dullahan aspects.)
>>
File: image.jpg (113KB, 589x576px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
113KB, 589x576px
>>9895985
(One day I'll have to inquire on a session with that character. One day...)
>>
File: Orphelia3.png (412KB, 714x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Orphelia3.png
412KB, 714x1000px
>>9896015
(Someday anon. Someday.)
>>9896024
(That's a good one! I was thinking of possibly taking off her head and facefucking it while the body takes the person using her mouth from behind.)
>>9896032
(And what's that anon?)
>>9896066
(The door is always open for you, Kass!)
>>
>>9896072
(How do you feel about self sucking or use the head as a toy?)
>>
File: 60401199_p0_master1200.jpg (789KB, 1200x850px) Image search: [Google]
60401199_p0_master1200.jpg
789KB, 1200x850px
>>9896072
(that's another one but most people from what I see only want to fuck or get fucked in an rp)
>>
>tfw niggers
>>
File: Orphelia13.jpg (273KB, 600x690px) Image search: [Google]
Orphelia13.jpg
273KB, 600x690px
>>9896100
(That's fine by me and one of the things I suggested in the post you replied to.)
>>9896107
(There was some other guy who was fine with fucking and being fucked so I assume there's more people like that.)
>>
>>9896159
(Well that's good. I will talk you soon or later whenever you have the mood to lewd.)
>>
File: 1495564783082.jpg (136KB, 1114x1198px) Image search: [Google]
1495564783082.jpg
136KB, 1114x1198px
>>9895089
>>9895390
I built a Tio folder but decided against playing her because I didn't want to read her manga. I passed it on to someone else though so hopefully she'll make an appearance in the threads soon.
>>
>>9896155
I hate them as well.
>>
File: 61897288_p0.png (944KB, 900x1440px) Image search: [Google]
61897288_p0.png
944KB, 900x1440px
>>9896159
(as a ship Harusame could get some extra equipment that could let it happen if you want)
>>
Do people like Asagi?
>>
>>9896107
(I see it as a matter of wanting to be involved in getting my partner's as well as my own rocks off. Personally I have nothing against a dominant, instruction giving session but it seems one-sided.)

>>9896159
(If you're talking about the anon who received the gloryhole session and ended with him getting bred this past weekend, that was me. Thanks for that, again <3)
>>
>>9896197
Asagi twins?
>>
>>9896197
I do. She is rape bait. But the person behind is also likeable.
>>
>>9896177
>Snu-snu hopes rising
>>
File: Orphelia14.jpg (204KB, 850x1520px) Image search: [Google]
Orphelia14.jpg
204KB, 850x1520px
>>9896172
(Alrighty catch you later anon.)
>>9896194
(Ah well if that's what you're feeling like doing I'd be all for it. If you want to keep getting fucked that's fine too.)
>>9896204
(No problem! The pleasure was mostly mine. Glad you enjoyed too.)
>>
>>9896227
(I always enjoy having my ass rutted like an animal and my insides painted with a thick layer of girlcum!)
>>
File: 3erfgbn.jpg (2MB, 1280x1580px) Image search: [Google]
3erfgbn.jpg
2MB, 1280x1580px
>>9896227
(well I should try new things to see if I like them so next time I might want to)
>>
>>9896268
Jesus Christ that image.
>>
>>9896227
This image actually made me retch
>>
File: Orphelia15.jpg (389KB, 800x637px) Image search: [Google]
Orphelia15.jpg
389KB, 800x637px
>>9896264
(Whelp. Glad I could provide.)
>>9896268
(Alrighty! Just shoot a line whenever I post my card.)
>>9896317
(I don't usually post it for that reason but thought I'd see the reaction.)
>>
>>9896317
(I'm seeing it as chocolate sauce and I reject any other implicatons)
>>
>>9896431
The black stuff isn't what is nauseating.
>>9896389
This is nearly as disgusting.
>>
>>9896213
Asagi of taimanin asagi
>>
>>9896500
Are you implying horsecock is shit?
>>
>>9896520
Sakura Asagi, a best.
>>
>>9896532
Futa is below shit tier.
>>
>>9896215
Didn't know we had one. They any good? What makes them likable?
>>
>>9896555
*Sakura and Asagi.
>>
File: nostyle.png (332KB, 600x583px) Image search: [Google]
nostyle.png
332KB, 600x583px
>>9896572
>A meat strap-on is below literal human excrement
>>
>>9896612
Yep. It's unaesthetic and just generally looks hideous.
>>
>>9896636
>interrupts everyone to make it be known they don't like [thing]
Everytime
>>
File: image.png (3KB, 300x310px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
3KB, 300x310px
>>9896636
This guy gets it.
>>
>>9896636
You realize the threads are neo-F-list now right? You're not gonna make any waves pointing out how gross that shit is.
>>
>>9896660
It's the only shit that gets posted here that makes me actually retch and just kills the mood to RP, even the thumbnails.
>>
>>9896713
Vanilla af
>>
>>9896572
(Since you don't like it, why not pick up a Ava and combat the onslaught of our new futa overlords? Personally I'm here to take as many loads of fem spunk as I can get)
>>
>>9896713
If you're that sensitive to things you don't like I'm unsure how you survived on 4chan this long, especially with such an entry level fetish.
>>
>>9896713
>thumbnails are strong enough to turn him off
It just keeps getting better
>>
File: saff.jpg (63KB, 1000x582px) Image search: [Google]
saff.jpg
63KB, 1000x582px
>>9896679
>Neo-F-list
I want the old threads back

I want to go back
>>
>>9896755
>futa
>not entry level
???????
>>
>>9896775
Fuck off Paul!
>>
>>9896776
>Anon
>Reading comprehension
I meant that I don't know how you would survive on 4chan with such an entry level fetish like futa turning you off. It's everywhere. It's like having your RP mood destroyed by feet.
>>
>>9896733
Pretty much the opposite of vanilla but futa is just disgusting and boner killer.
>>9896737
Maybe later if the futa fucks off
>>9896755
Most threads aren't used for fapping. I have plenty of hardcore fetishes but I do RP them here because I know they would gross other people out.
>>
>>9896775
You caused it when you decided to shove a pen up your ass.
>>
File: IT'S OVER.png (270KB, 718x718px) Image search: [Google]
IT'S OVER.png
270KB, 718x718px
>>9896799
YOU CAN'T CONTROL ME NO MORE, CLEOPATRA
>>
>>9896808
Futa being everywhere is one of the reasons it is shit tier. It's that toxic mix of entry level "i-i-im not gay i swear" and being repulsive. I don't want to shit up this thread anymore so I'm out
>>
>>9896839
>I don't want to shit up this thread anymore
A bit late after going on a rant
>>
File: dying.png (527KB, 528x528px) Image search: [Google]
dying.png
527KB, 528x528px
Why are most people on F-List so fucking dumb? Are they even people? Why is everyone so fucking vanilla? I want to die.
>>
Might as well filter erp now.
>>
>>9896812
>Maybe later if the futa fucks off
No. The threads aren't going to tailor themselves just for you so they don't upset your delicate sensibilities and you can play.
>>
File: Minimalist.png (39KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
Minimalist.png
39KB, 1024x576px
POUR COLD TEA INTO A HOT GLASS THAT JUST CAME OUT OF THE DISHWASHER

THE GLASS WILL BREAK, CRACK, SHATTER INTO A THOUSAND LITTLE INSIGNIFICANT PIECES THAT ONLY DESIRE TO BE WHOLE ONCE AGAIN, A DREAM THAT WILL NEVER BE ATTAINED.

THE TEA SPILLS ACROSS THE SLEEK GRANITE COUNTERTOP, FLOWING OUTWARD AND SOAKING EVERYTHING IT TOUCHES. YOU'LL HAVE TO CLEAN IT, BUT YOU DON'T KNOW WHERE TO START, THE LONGER YOU PANIC AND SEARCH FOR A PAPER TOWEL, THE MORE IT SPREADS, DROOLING OFF THE SIDES OF THE COUNTERTOP AND ONTO THE FLOOR, SEEPING INTO THE GROUT OF THE TILES

THAT TEA WOULD HAVE BEEN DELICIOUS
>>
>Paul spergs out when they remind him about his former sharpie lover
>>
What's ERP listening to in these troubling times?
>>
>>9896575
I find them good. I think they did some sessions in the thread before this one.
>>
>>9897015
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBe6Qz0u8ms
>>
File: Persona3.jpg (130KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
Persona3.jpg
130KB, 750x750px
>>9897015
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VpNhxUIMXug
>>
>>9897020
Well at least they've got experience. I'll keep an eye out for them if the make an appearance.
>>
>>9896956
Paula spergs at a gentle breeze ruffling his skirt. DMG is lucky to have gotten away from him
>>
Needs more 3d
>>
File: tiddi.png (232KB, 1280x780px) Image search: [Google]
tiddi.png
232KB, 1280x780px
http://steamcommunity.com/id/690061
add me up losers
>>
File: cute as fuck.gif (661KB, 400x387px) Image search: [Google]
cute as fuck.gif
661KB, 400x387px
>>9897176
See now THIS is how you falseflag me

Take notes, kids
>>
>9897176
Somebody needs to take one for the team so we can get more clips of Paulie's 8 year old voice
>>
>>9897232
I see Lucas from the discords is on there
>>
My fetish is to be caught disobeying my master's orders and then being punished for it.
>>
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198078299020
Here's Paul's brothers account

Evidence: https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/76561198087579882-luna-steam-banned-by-steamrep.50477/
>>
>>9897249
Get them to do it. I need some laughs
>>
>>9897254
>punished
Elaborate pls
>>
>>9897254
Hi Ester
>>
>>9897277
Gangraped, tortured, etc.
>>9897290
I don't know who that is desu.
>>
>>9897290
It's Jinx you fagisimo.
>>
>>9897259
>Brother
I hope they're more well adjusted than the skidmark that tarnishes the threads
>>
>>
File: 40942588_p0.jpg (229KB, 2507x3541px) Image search: [Google]
40942588_p0.jpg
229KB, 2507x3541px
>>9896874
Ganbatte, you'll find the non-vanilla some day!
>>
>>9897344
>Shoots a bullet straight through her ovaries.
You do bring out the worst in people
>>
>>9897368
>Strokes you until you get hard
>lines a gun up with the tip of your penis
>shoots through the entire length of your cock
Fuck off stop stealing my job
>>
File: 1458345688922.jpg (57KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1458345688922.jpg
57KB, 1280x720px
>>9897259
>https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/76561198087579882-luna-steam-banned-by-steamrep.50477/
It's like he's constantly doing mental gymnastics to think he's in the right......Oh wait, that's exactly what he does, because he's mentally retarded/
>>
File: Alexus.png (356KB, 971x1117px) Image search: [Google]
Alexus.png
356KB, 971x1117px
>>9897259
hahahahah I have like 5 alts

That thread was from LITERALLY 2013, I was a stupid kid trying to use the NUHHHH MY BROTHEERR DUD IT excuse to not get banned

It didn't work

>>9897416
Fuck off Joey from Joey's food reviews
>>
Like seriously I have a lot of steam alts

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198131897989/
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198218617199/

Both of these are mine too
>>
>>9897316
Well excuse me, princess if I don't immediately recognize one mentally damaged slut over another
>>
>>9897454
I had a good laugh with this, you deserve an apology for my retardation. You won't get one ,but you deserve one.
>>
File: fucking.jpg (746KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
fucking.jpg
746KB, 1920x1080px
>Bonk

Seriously though why does everybody care that I was autistic like 4 years ago I'm autistic now like did you expect me to change or something why is this a surprise to anybody

ehghyeu I'm gonna drink some more tea
>>
File: 54443004_p0.jpg (1MB, 1000x1414px) Image search: [Google]
54443004_p0.jpg
1MB, 1000x1414px
>>9897368
That's pretty fucked up, I like your style.

>>9897393
It's not your job bud. I've got to fight for every new anon I can get so back away from that dick.
>>
File: fucking normies reeee.png (517KB, 701x430px) Image search: [Google]
fucking normies reeee.png
517KB, 701x430px
Someboydye fucking reply to me I need a (You)

do it fuckin eugh shit post
>>
>>9897015
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FeSXh3U7044
>>
>>9897548
It's a would you won't necessarily die from, but it will change your life forever and with the chance to cripple for life. It also means I could cum inside freely while you bleed out. Gotta find some way to impress ya
>>
>>9897566
(Me)
>>
File: cute dominator.png (556KB, 1024x1354px) Image search: [Google]
cute dominator.png
556KB, 1024x1354px
>>9897015
https://youtu.be/G5ypo2VE6sU

Everything but thank god for girls because that song is shit and it's music video is cringe
>>
>>9897596
I wanna hug dom
>>
>>9897338
I wouldn't mind a Tio. I'm sure it will be easy for her to pick me up.
>>
File: a bunch of dommy.jpg (223KB, 1011x790px) Image search: [Google]
a bunch of dommy.jpg
223KB, 1011x790px
>>9897616
DO NOT
>>
>>9897630
Im gonna kiss her
>>
Who's lurking over there?
>>
>>9897847
An anon bored enough hes toying with the idea of building a folder
>>
>>9897918
Always the lurker, and delightfully sometimes the lewder
>>
File: Owain35.jpg (49KB, 500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Owain35.jpg
49KB, 500x1000px
>>9897847
>
>>
File: 01 (2).jpg (248KB, 636x1307px) Image search: [Google]
01 (2).jpg
248KB, 636x1307px
>>9897930
(In a few hours maybe. Trixie, right?)
>>
>>9897970
>large ass doesn't fit the box
>>
>>9897996
That's who I was thinking of yeah, though I'm open to others if you're saying you have other futas.
>>
>>9897918
Gay retard.
>>
>>9897918
>kissu
>>
File: 63217600_p0.jpg (1MB, 2006x1417px) Image search: [Google]
63217600_p0.jpg
1MB, 2006x1417px
>>9898080
Fag
>>
File: Loree ¡21!.jpg (169KB, 853x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Loree ¡21!.jpg
169KB, 853x1280px
>>9898035
Is there a probelm with that? cats don't need to get their full bodies in the box to feel comfy
>>
>>9897970
>Reaches out and pets the adorable cat in the box, fingers stroking through her fiery mane.
>>
>>9898123
I dunno, it's just a fat cat butt
>>
>>9898164
O-oh. Well I'll let you decide which one you want to use, either of them would work. I could give my love to the queen or show the magnificent trixie some appreciation.
>>
>>9898164
(Is Chryssi purely for laying eggs in someone else? Or can she herself be fertilized?)
>>
>>9898123
I think she will be more comfy on my lap.
>>
File: Chryssi (67).png (822KB, 1200x927px) Image search: [Google]
Chryssi (67).png
822KB, 1200x927px
>>9898210
(Alright, keep an eye out)

>>9898215
(She's a changeling, so both. Lots of people have been wanting to be egged by her lately but she can get rid of the cock anytime)
>>
File: Loree ¡2!.png (611KB, 1083x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Loree ¡2!.png
611KB, 1083x1200px
>>9898143
>Loree's face turns into a bright red thanks to his hand petting her
O-Oh wow, now that's surprising. do you do this with every cat you see?
>>9898289
What do you think I am? your cat? i'm my own owner, so I don't need someone's lap to feel comfy
>>9898185
What's wrong with my butt?
>>
>>9898298
You should do more surprise sessions were she pretends to be someone else
>>
>>9898343
Hmm, I wonder, had this kitty been spayed? If not, I'm sure she'd enjoy some breeding.
>>
File: yakuza-6-07-26-16-1.jpg (55KB, 620x334px) Image search: [Google]
yakuza-6-07-26-16-1.jpg
55KB, 620x334px
>>9898115
Boi
>>
>>9898343
Nothing wrong with having such a large ass
>>
>>9898343
Hey hey I just gave a suggestion. If the kitty want to lay in a box then she can do that.
>>
>>9898123
Not like that booty would fit anyway.
>>
>>9898343
>The petting man continues to stroke his fingers through her hair, even moving further to scratch right behind her furry ears. Shifting until he was directly in front of her with body shifting closer by the second.
"Nope! I usually don't like cats but you're just so beautiful I just had to pet you. You don't mind if I continue, do you?"
>>
>>9898454
>(Changes into someone else. Makes Anon breed her. It's perfect.)
>>
File: 1d2249fd1a67d3a95faa0cdac182139c.jpg (165KB, 811x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1d2249fd1a67d3a95faa0cdac182139c.jpg
165KB, 811x1000px
>>9898405
Hmm?~
>>
File: 124823348.jpg (112KB, 600x660px) Image search: [Google]
124823348.jpg
112KB, 600x660px
>>9897975
neat

>>9898080
>>9898107
Wow my two most frequent fliers. You guys get an official cute designation.
>>
Aniki when?
>>
File: 1496287069549.jpg (379KB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1496287069549.jpg
379KB, 2048x2048px
>>
File: AHH HUGS.png (192KB, 275x435px) Image search: [Google]
AHH HUGS.png
192KB, 275x435px
>>9897682
STOOOP
>>
>>9898571
You're cuter. Thx for the handle babycakes
>>
File: Loree ¡23!.png (487KB, 1100x900px) Image search: [Google]
Loree ¡23!.png
487KB, 1100x900px
>>9898395
I already said it, i'm my own owner and I didn't do the "spayed" thing. and what do you mean by breeding? you know only animals can breed with other animals, right?
>>9898417
Oh, ok.
>>9898418
>The cat keeps laying in the box, only staring at him while she enjoys the box more
>>9898439
WHAT KIND OF CHALLENGE IS THAT?!
>>9898442
>Even if loree is not used to being pet, she definitely enjoys it. those hands were doing a good job petting the kitten, making her purr.
O-Oh.. uhm... I don't mind
>"Not liking cats?! then how does he knows how to pet one?" she thinks for a moment, thinking about how does hands do a great work petting her
>>
File: C35lC02WYAA7WRB.jpg (118KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
C35lC02WYAA7WRB.jpg
118KB, 1200x675px
>>9898571
arigato!

>>9898537
desist fagola
>>
>>9898594
I'd have to watch a lot of gay porn to do that. I don't like gay porn.
>>
>>9898643
The challenge where you fail to squeeze that ass into a confined space.
>>
>>9898698
Anon please I want you to fuck me while I call you big brother
>>
File: 61768973_p0_master1200.jpg (498KB, 675x1200px) Image search: [Google]
61768973_p0_master1200.jpg
498KB, 675x1200px
>>9898694
>Pulls the gay old man's head into her lap and strokes his hair.
It's ok, I still love you even in spite of your lifestyle choices~
>>
>>9898643
You sure? Well, most animals can't walk and talk. I'd say you could be just barely compatible with humans. Just a thought though.
>>
>>9898719
>being called big brother
I'll admit it has it's appeal but it's not really worth the effort. It'd probably get memed on in the end anyway.
>>
>>9898719
>Being called big brother
Incest is nice. Would you be a boy or a girl?
>>
>>9898729
God I wish that were me.
>>
>>9898783
D-dammit
>>9898803
I'd work with either
>>
File: C_-e5FSUMAAcTZD.jpg (78KB, 557x692px) Image search: [Google]
C_-e5FSUMAAcTZD.jpg
78KB, 557x692px
>>9898804
I too wish I could be a big titty anime milf and let people rest their heads on my lap while I stroked their hair and cleaned their ears, assuring them everything would be daijoubu. But reality is too cruel for that.
>>
File: Kass200.png (624KB, 720x1018px) Image search: [Google]
Kass200.png
624KB, 720x1018px
>>9897847
>>
>>9898928
That's why we have ERP.
>>
>>9897847
Just showed the fuck up
>>
File: 1497299180434.gif (2MB, 240x400px) Image search: [Google]
1497299180434.gif
2MB, 240x400px
>>9897134
>>
File: Loree ¡3!.jpg (189KB, 1097x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Loree ¡3!.jpg
189KB, 1097x1280px
>>9898716
OH YEAH?! GIVE ME WHATEVER CONFINED SPACE YOU HAVE AND I'LL SQUEEZE MY BUTT IN IT!
>>9898742
I just think that human sperm won't work in a animal,you know that we are still different
>>
>>9898845
Well I'd be pretty fine with that. Is there a certain scenario you had in mind? Greeting Aniki after he comes home from school in a skimpy outfit telling him Mom and Dad are out of town? Or possibly sneaking into his room early in the morning to get him up in your own special way?
I'm fine with anything.
>>
>>9898958
Do not tease me like this
>>
>>9898967
I mean, a donkey can fuck a horse and breed. Why not human and a walking talking cat?
>>
Huh, looks like a decent number of people are around, its just dead
>>
>>9898958
Her name is Rosee Divine. Unfortunately she never did porn and retired from modeling.
>>
>>9899029
Look, you can't blame me if I can't get it up.
>>
>>9898967
You seem real sure the two can't breed. Don't want to prove it though?
>>
>>9899029
looks like not many were interested in the haul
or they're out working
>>
>>9894422
Still around?
>>
File: Loree ¡61!.png (142KB, 401x647px) Image search: [Google]
Loree ¡61!.png
142KB, 401x647px
>>9899016
Hmmm, you have a good point. But you don't know if that is even possible
>>9899088
Well, I never fucked a human before... so i'm not sure
>>
File: C35lESgWYAIh094.jpg (80KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
C35lESgWYAIh094.jpg
80KB, 1200x675px
>>9898729
>>
File: 1494887496306.jpg (137KB, 500x450px) Image search: [Google]
1494887496306.jpg
137KB, 500x450px
Comfy times!
>>
File: Owain42.png (275KB, 752x1063px) Image search: [Google]
Owain42.png
275KB, 752x1063px
>>9899155
(Yes sir. What's up?)
>>
>>9898967
How about you squeeze into that box you're so fond of?
>>
File: 062.jpg (15KB, 217x192px) Image search: [Google]
062.jpg
15KB, 217x192px
>>9899263
>Offering you a ride
Where's the trucker when you need her?
>>
>>9899356
Wanted to know if I could play with horsie or if you were gonna go do other things.
>>
File: d498.jpg (423KB, 1480x1080px) Image search: [Google]
d498.jpg
423KB, 1480x1080px
>>9899346
''As comfy as a certain lolicon mattress.''
>>
>>9899178
Well, maybe you could try it for once. Oh, but if you're too scared to be proven wrong, that's totally fine.
>>
WHY DOES MECHA GET SO MANY ORBITERS AND I HAVE ZERO
>>
File: 01.jpg (121KB, 537x601px) Image search: [Google]
01.jpg
121KB, 537x601px
>>9899263
>>9899372
Beep beeep. I have a couple of gas vouchers and a rented truck.
>>
>>9899431
Because he used to be a good RPer and didn't beg for orbiters.
>>
File: WaxSnqs.jpg (111KB, 1920x1280px) Image search: [Google]
WaxSnqs.jpg
111KB, 1920x1280px
>>9897134
>>
File: 064.jpg (225KB, 936x797px) Image search: [Google]
064.jpg
225KB, 936x797px
>>9899456
>used to
Still is
>>
>>9899479

>>9898978
Please, cease
>>
File: Carmella rose.webm (1MB, 640x800px) Image search: [Google]
Carmella rose.webm
1MB, 640x800px
>>9899514
>>
File: Loree ¡51!.png (524KB, 792x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Loree ¡51!.png
524KB, 792x1080px
>>9899365
I'll show you!
>Loree goes back to her box, trying to squeeze her ass inside with all her force. the box ends up squeezed by her massive ass
...Oh
>>9899416
i'm not scared! the problem is... I don't have a human to do it with, and if I ask for one I could look like a slut
>>
>>9899400
My mattress is quite firm!
>>
File: horsecock.gif (2MB, 600x333px) Image search: [Google]
horsecock.gif
2MB, 600x333px
>>9899391
(Sure! Is there a certain being you want it attached to or would a gloryhole setting be okay?)
>>
>>9899544
A) Ass > tits so your webm is weak
B) Teasing is still wrong unless you are going to play someone
>>
File: 2.jpg (294KB, 1280x1920px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
294KB, 1280x1920px
>>9899514
I was considering making a folder of her at one point.
>>
>>9899456
>Didn't beg for orbiters
You're right, he begged for attention AS an orbiter
>>
>>9899550
Wow lolibot, that's lewd af
>>
>>9899554
(I already had something cooked up, as long as you're okay with straight beast. The card had that listed though, so I'll assume its alright)
>The excited farmhand slipped into the stables, looking both ways before closing the door behind her. She rested her back against the door, one hand placed on her chest while she tried to calm her nerves. Really she had no reason to be worried, she was totally alone around here anyways. The owners were on an extended vacation, some business thing or another she didn't really remember. That left her in charge of making sure the animals were all taken care of, fed and so on, and occasionally checking up on the plants as well. They were all pretty well behaved, nothing to really mention. Save for one big, strong prize stallion. She wasn't normally that out there as far as her tastes in the sack went, but something about being near something like that was giving her....thoughts she really shouldn't be having.
>>
>>9899547
Oh that's easy, I can help you out with that. And you totally won't look like a slut, either.
>>
File: FakeAbandonedAkitainu.webm (295KB, 480x600px) Image search: [Google]
FakeAbandonedAkitainu.webm
295KB, 480x600px
>>9899562
A) I agree so have some ass
B) I love teasing but I don't play any 3d avas
>>
>>9899550
My mattress is flat like the best lolis.
>>
File: 1494881165661.jpg (171KB, 1024x985px) Image search: [Google]
1494881165661.jpg
171KB, 1024x985px
>>9899574
Gomenasorry, anon-san.
>>
>>9899563
Face could use some work but I still probably would
>>9899599
You are a horrible person
>>
>>9899621
Well anon, why do you tell me what pornstars you like?
>>
File: Loree ¡43!.jpg (244KB, 1280x741px) Image search: [Google]
Loree ¡43!.jpg
244KB, 1280x741px
>>9899595
Are you sure? I mean... I don't mind, but do you want to fuck an animal?
>>
File: Villain.gif (642KB, 376x212px) Image search: [Google]
Villain.gif
642KB, 376x212px
>>9899621
I'm a villain, it's what I do.
>>
>>9899658
I see a nice wonderful girl. I think it's fine.
>>
File: Loree ¡39!.png (659KB, 1000x1100px) Image search: [Google]
Loree ¡39!.png
659KB, 1000x1100px
>>9899696
Oh, ok. but how are we gonna do it? like typic animals fucking each other, or do you have something else in mind?
>>
File: 1482372411017.png (15KB, 186x216px) Image search: [Google]
1482372411017.png
15KB, 186x216px
>>9899641
I wasn't even thinking of pornstarts. Just gather a bunch of nice butt pics and play as some generic lady person
>>9899685
>
>>
>>9899599
Can I have some ass too?
>>
File: horsecock34.jpg (669KB, 1400x985px) Image search: [Google]
horsecock34.jpg
669KB, 1400x985px
>>9899585 (I typed this up but if you want the session to head somewhere else don't hesitate to say so.)
>From the front side of the farmhand's body the pounding of hooves are heard as the aforementioned prize stallion gallops from its enclosure to immediately greet the farmhand. It's powerful legs carry it easily across the land in record time, slowing to a light stride as he approaches the woman. His withers tense as he lets out a warm breath that flows through the air, its muzzle drawing nearer and nearer to her own face. While the beast was certainly a prize specimen the most eye catching feature was underneath his barrel, the seemingly always stiff equine member lightly throbbing against his belly. A small dribble of pre-cum leaks out of the tip and impacts the ground with a nearly silent "plip!" The pinkish totem of pulsating meat leads into the medial ring that turns into a jet black bit of stallion flesh. The vein-veiled girth continues to be pumped full of fresh blood, occasionally tapping against his chestnut skin and leaving a small strand of pre. It's rotund nuts hung just a bit over the ground, ballmeat weighed down by voluminous amounts of viscous spunk. Kept away from the female horses so they were allowed to race without a foal weighing them down he was perpetually in a state where he was raring to breed. As it draws close enough to touch the farmhand it leans over and nuzzles her neck, the saliva slick tendril emerging from his muzzle to drag across her neck.
>>
>>9899730
I'm perfectly fine with whatever you want. I don't have anything in mind, so.
>>
File: Laughing.jpg (54KB, 488x572px) Image search: [Google]
Laughing.jpg
54KB, 488x572px
>>9899750
>
>>9899756
No, the other ass stuff I have is for private use.
>>
File: Loree ¡40!.png (1MB, 1088x1099px) Image search: [Google]
Loree ¡40!.png
1MB, 1088x1099px
>>9899803
Thank god, because I only know one way to fuck
>Loree bends over, showing her big cat ass to the human. her quite big butt was in front of him, letting him know what kind of fuck she wanted. loree slides her shorts down, revealing her naked butt to him.
Before we do this, are human cocks different from animal cocks? are they better?
>>
>>9899798
(this works just fine)
>She laughed a bit, petting the horse on the snout while it nuzzled up against her
There we are boy, don't worry, I'm here
>She couldn't help her eyes locking down on the thick brown rod sticking straight out of the animals legs. God, this probably wouldn't even be a problem if he didn't go around swinging that thing all over the place whenever she came by. But there it was, every long inch of thick hard meat just begging for any sort of attention. Gently gripping the beast, she lead it away from the tracks and over to it's pen. It took her a little time to learn how to do that, but he finally started trusting her enough to let her lead him around. She brought up a little wooden stool behind her, normally it was something you sat on to get comfy while you milked the cows but she had a few other plans for what to do with it. First things first, she stripped off every last piece of clothing she had on, folding them up and laying them on the ground. Another deep breath coursed through her stomach, god was she really going to be doing this? Gently kneeling down she brought herself to face level with the beasts rod, gulping again and taking a few seconds to simply admire it. She looked back up at it's head and then back down.
Okay, no turning back
>With one hesitant slow hand, she gingerly poked the flared tip of his cock
>>
>>9899930
All depends on the animal, but why don't you try for yourself?
>Anon stripped down, moving closer to the fine ass in front of him. He placed the tip of his cock up to her pink folds, giving a little tease, before pushing the whole thing inside. He grabbed onto her hips for a leverage to help push in deeper.
So, is it any better?
>>
File: w82t6h.png (425KB, 578x540px) Image search: [Google]
w82t6h.png
425KB, 578x540px
Nyanpasuuu!
>>
>>9900147
>pets
>>
>>9900147
>Ren-chon will never use your dick like a recorder
>>
>>9900147
Who's this?
>>
We need more little sister avas!
>>
File: 026.jpg (52KB, 206x492px) Image search: [Google]
026.jpg
52KB, 206x492px
>>9900213
>>
>>9900213
Imoutos are for headpats. Only thick ones are for sex
>>
File: horsecock10.jpg (77KB, 432x788px) Image search: [Google]
horsecock10.jpg
77KB, 432x788px
>>9899977
>The muscled stallion happily follows his favorite handler with a noticeable bounce in his step to show his elation. Unfortunately this caused his turgid cannon of equine meat to slap against his chest audibly, reminding her of the many inches of stallion cock that was just a few sparse inches away from her. Clopping into the fenced in area he circles around before standing directly in front of the girl, the stool the perfect height to observe his pre cum oozing mast and his wrinkled spunk factories. The beast peers down at the completely nude female as a familiar feeling of heat passed through his body, his primal need to breed causing him to buck forward gently to fuck the air. Eventually slowing down it awaits for the common checks of its undercarriage to begin. As soon her fingertip made contact with the bulbous head of the horse cock it jumps with such force it collides with his belly and causes a small ripple, right before it spurts and unloads a small web of pre cum to glaze her fingers. A heated whinny flows from the beast's lips as it trembles, thrusting forward to chase the wonderful sensation of the farmgirl's hand. When it doesn't return he stomps a single hoof, growing more frustrated by the second as its desire to unload its puffy semen pouch dominates his actions.
>>
>>9900213
We need more big sisters. Big slightly smug caring sisters who just want to help their little brothers going through puberty.
>>
>>9900226
Not you, you already devoured our shota's. Let us keep our Aniki's.
>>
File: Loree ¡13!.jpg (576KB, 1189x841px) Image search: [Google]
Loree ¡13!.jpg
576KB, 1189x841px
>>9900118
Depends on the animal? ok?
>She waited for the human to do his thing, hoping that his cock could be better. Those moves teased her a little bit, but she didn't care after that. Feeling how the meaty cock goes right inside her. he pushed very far, and that's surprises her
G-God, the human cocks are a bit tinier... but they feel better than animal cocks
>>
File: 1497459949989.jpg (193KB, 850x1202px) Image search: [Google]
1497459949989.jpg
193KB, 850x1202px
Left or right?
>>
>>9900258
Right, but left with do too
>>
>>9900258
Both.
>>
File: 006-6.jpg (32KB, 220x224px) Image search: [Google]
006-6.jpg
32KB, 220x224px
>>9900248
Fine. DARN you then.
>>
File: 1496877822684.gif (2MB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1496877822684.gif
2MB, 300x300px
>>9900258
Left
>>
>>9900226
The only thing small on her is her wallet
>>
>>9900258
Left
>>
>>9900258
Right is objectively the right choice.
>>
File: 009-2.jpg (78KB, 320x440px) Image search: [Google]
009-2.jpg
78KB, 320x440px
>>9900328
He said little. Not small
>>
>>9900234
(just a heads up, my posts arent all probably going to be that big, this is just getting the build up out of the way)
>She nearly lets out a shout when the little stream of pre escapes from his bucking shaft, blanketing her fingers with the thick hot liquid. She retracts her hand almost on reflex, reaching up to gently stroke the best on it's side, whispering to it to calm it down. This was certainly going to be harder than she thought with him this worked up. Should she try milking him with her mouth once before... Or maybe it was a better idea just to let him get it all out right now. She doubted she was going to get him to go slow or gentle regardless, but she had practiced with some shockingly realistic toys and handled them just fine. Her train of thought was interrupted when the smell from the liquid coating her hand finally wafted up to her nose. Oh wow that was really something. She slowly brought her face back up to the shaft, noticing more and more how his smell was permeating everything around them. Another sudden thrust from the beast had her pressing her face right up against the place where his balls and shaft met, and her eyes going wide before fluttering shut. Her hand moved down her chest a little bit lower, and she didn't stop it.
>>
File: kDJJcw.jpg (749KB, 1600x1024px) Image search: [Google]
kDJJcw.jpg
749KB, 1600x1024px
The thread seemed to be pretty slow when I was on earlier. I wonder if it's picked up since then?
>>
>>9900252
>He gets a nice grip before slowly pulling out and then thrusting back inside all the way. Anon repeats this motion, going faster with each thrust. One of his hands squeezes her big ass, wondering if it gave her any pleasure or not.
Well, some humans are still bigger, most times humans have more stamina as well.
>>
>>9900385
Everyone else wants to bully thick little sis but I just want to spoil her rotten for some reason.
>>
File: 008.jpg (413KB, 798x1160px) Image search: [Google]
008.jpg
413KB, 798x1160px
>>9900435
Well.. You see.. The Switch kinda looks cool since E3...
>>
I need a big fat futa cock to worship!
>>
File: b91c88663c22ea82b3fe1f72fc1a3564.jpg (134KB, 1082x1280px) Image search: [Google]
b91c88663c22ea82b3fe1f72fc1a3564.jpg
134KB, 1082x1280px
>>9900240
Big, smug, caring, fluffy sisters.
>>
>>9900423
My dick has certainly picked up now you're here.
>>
>>9900423
Lucoa!
>>
>>9900423
Seeing those breasts would perk anyone up.
>>
>>9900453
Will you promise to sit on big bros lap while you play your games? I mean he just wants to watch is all and there isn't exactly much space in your room you know
>>
>>9900462
.....Please be my older sister.
>>
File: C5A894wUEAIdnML.jpg (95KB, 729x1000px) Image search: [Google]
C5A894wUEAIdnML.jpg
95KB, 729x1000px
>>9900471
Oh my, I wonder what could have caused that?~
>>9900473
Yes hello!
>>9900494
What, you mean these?~
>>
>>9900515
Yes I mean those.
>>
>>9900515
Hello to you too, sexy!
>>
File: 011-5.jpg (57KB, 328x288px) Image search: [Google]
011-5.jpg
57KB, 328x288px
>>9900508
Sure! But you gotta buy me that new Kirby when it's out, okay?
>>
File: DADK0XxUQAAJRuo.jpg (125KB, 1167x1200px) Image search: [Google]
DADK0XxUQAAJRuo.jpg
125KB, 1167x1200px
>>9900523
That's what I thought you meant.
>>9900524
How are you doing today cutie?
>>
>>9900515
Not many girls are as welcoming to us smaller Anons~
>>
>>9900576
They're so big. It's amazing.
>>
>>9900510
I would, if there was any decent art of that character beyond that one picture.
>>
>>9900563
Kirby? Yeah you would like the hero that eats eve-I mean sure!
Sorry I couldn't resist. Seriously though remind me to play with little sis sometime, I keep forgetting you have her
>>
>>9900576
>He scratches the back of his head.
I'm... Well, I'm doing a lot better now that you're here!
>>
>>9900614
This is even better!
>>
File: horsecock8.png (1MB, 971x1069px) Image search: [Google]
horsecock8.png
1MB, 971x1069px
>>9900417
>The beast quakes underneath the comforting palm of the handler, soon relaxing after enough time passes but his meaty pole remaining just as stiff as needy as it was the moment she walked in. The sudden lurch forward of the beast unintentionally grinds the musky underside of his fat quine dick across her face. The rock hard shadowy skin beneath the medial ring doused in sweat, making the erotic scent of cock musk practically impossible to escape from. The warm, thrumming beast of a cock lays right across her forehead, the tip hanging somewhere behind her head and oozing frothy juices out to splatter across the back of her neck. Meanwhile in front of her face the swollen cum factories were dragging across her features with each slow hump from the aroused horse, using her face as little more than a ball rag for him to wipe his hefty nuts across. He buries her nose between the crook of his two orbs, the masculine scent amplified in the steamy area. The horny horse only knew that the sensation felt good and continued, T-bagging the girl with a single minded purpose as his totem of breeding stiffens to the point of straightening atop her locks.
>>
>>9900576
Man you really just let them loose huh? Out for everyone to ogle.
>>
>>9900577
I don't see why, you're all just so cute!~
>>9900603
Oh stop it you! I'll start blushing!
>>9900625
That's good to hear. Was something wrong before I got here?
>>
>>9900658
But I can't stop staring at them. They're just so beautiful.
>>
>>9900614
Well that sucks, but can you still be my older sister?
>>
File: goo mornin'.jpg (170KB, 850x795px) Image search: [Google]
goo mornin'.jpg
170KB, 850x795px
Ohh! We all finally woke up...hopefully!
>>
>>9898603
To true. To true.
>>
File: Lifebinder (34).jpg (325KB, 568x702px) Image search: [Google]
Lifebinder (34).jpg
325KB, 568x702px
You're not mad at me are you, anons?
>>
>>9900648
Oh, that's good to hear!

>>9900677
Maybe. I don't really know what being an older sister entails.
>>
>>9900699
Anon...
>>
File: 010.jpg (126KB, 582x390px) Image search: [Google]
010.jpg
126KB, 582x390px
>>9900617
Hmpth! Fine! I WONT sit on your lap if you think I'm so FAT.
>>
>>9900658
No, it wasn't too bad, just boring and bland...
>The youngster ogles the beautiful, mature woman's entirety.
You changed all of that though!
>>
>>9900710
>Happily hugs the returning dragon!
There's no way I could be mad at you! Thanks for coming back to give this place another shot.
>>
>>9900713
Sex, lots of unprotected sex. So are you up for being my older sister?
>>
>>9900710
I'm not. Cute.
>>
>>9900576
I want to bury my face in that rack and never come out.
>>
>>9900433
(Loree player here, PC turn off brb)
>>
File: 1487692395063.png (2MB, 1200x1850px) Image search: [Google]
1487692395063.png
2MB, 1200x1850px
>>9900653
I don't see why I wouldn't. Us dragons aren't as reserved as humans you know. Besides, I rather enjoy all the looks I get~
>>9900675
Well don't be scared, I don't bite. You can touch them too if you want~
>>9900735
>Lucoa leans forward to pat the boy's head. Her breasts strain against her top, stretching out the fabric and revealing a deep valley of cleavage from her position. They jiggle slightly as the busty dragon tussles the boy's hair.
Well aren't you just the most precious little thing!
>>9900759
No one is stopping you~
>>
>>9900652
>She let this go on for far far longer than she really should have. There was nothing stopping her from getting up and leaving, nothing save the feeling of those thick leathery orbs grinding right against her face, or the insane mind melting scent of what must have been at least a weeks pent up seed and thick manly sweat. She lets the horse continue to hump away, hand buried between her plump thighs as she starts to lightly moan to herself. She lets her mouth hang open, tongue working its way out to hang below her chin, letting the horse use that however he felt. She moved her face willingly down, pressed right up against his hanging nuts to lick and gently wrap her lips around while he continued to work him up. She knew she only had a few more minutes at best before the aching need between her legs pulled her away, so she was going to indulge this as best she could. Hell maybe it would become a new form of treat for him.
(Fuck right in the fetish. Okay one more self indulgent post before the main attraction.)
>>
>>9900710
I have no idea who you are so I'll have to go ahead and so no I'm not
>>
>>9900713
I need to leave soon but I also want to thrust my dick between those plump thighs. This is suffering.
>>
>>9900779
But you're tempting all the young boys! Including me! That's not something you flaunt around for them to see.
>>
>>9900779
Th-Thank you, Miss Lucoa...
>His face reddens more, both from her compliments and from the dragon's massive bust being at a closer distance to him.
Um... Miss Lucoa? Can I ask you something?
>>
>>9900710
Welcome back!
>>
>>9900779
Um...okay.
>Anon extends his index finger and pokes a boob
>>
File: horsecock36.jpg (777KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
horsecock36.jpg
777KB, 2000x1000px
>>9900789
(No worries! I really enjoy ballplay too.)
>The strapping stallion used the drool covered tongue to his absolute satisfaction, dragging the smooth skin of his low-hanging fruit right across her tastebuds. The salty flavor of fresh sweat and a bit of pre cum that managed to trickle down to coat the orbs is soon translated to her tongue with each lap across the hefty orbs. The stallion managed to roll one of the nuts fully into the hot, moist cave of her maw, filling it with its size and making sure each breath she took was tainted with the taste of the hefty ball. Meanwhile his unattended swollen fruit lightly pat against her cheek with each hump of her face, slapping across it and sandwiching her between the two fruit sized gonads. The beast's forearm length dick was in a frenzy, throbbing with such need that it was flinging flecks of pre cum across the back of the farm girl and even rubbing some of the sticky concoction right into her hair. The turgid tip of his dick ached for stimulation, the rim of it puffy and filled out with constantly circulating blood. The shaft thumped like it had a heart of its own, a constant reminder of the many inches of hot, equine dick that she has all to herself within the small stable. The beast's muzzle had long opened up as its tongue hung free from its mouth, letting out a whinny every few seconds from the ball worship.
>>
I need a big fat smelly cock to worship.
>>
File: image.png (156KB, 348x392px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
156KB, 348x392px
>>9900958
>>
File: Bestcard.png (584KB, 1052x1595px) Image search: [Google]
Bestcard.png
584KB, 1052x1595px
Hello friends! I missed you all!
>>
File: 1490621772561.png (716KB, 917x1300px) Image search: [Google]
1490621772561.png
716KB, 917x1300px
>>9900821
What harm could letting them see possibly do?
>Lucoa hooks a few fingers in the neckline of her tank top. She pulls it down a few inches, exposing a huge amount of pillowy white flesh. If the boy looks closely enough, he can just make out the edges of her areolas.
I'm not hurting you right now am I?~
>>9900832
Go ahead, I'll all ears! And you don't have to call me "Miss." Lucoa is fine.
>>9900904
>The soft breast wobbles from the anon's poke. Lucoa lets out a slight giggle.
Come on anon, don't be afraid! Here, let me help you~
>The dragoness grabs the man's hand, wrapping her fingers around his. She places it on her breast, curling her fingers around his and forcing him to squeeze it. His fingers sink into the pillowy mound, practically becoming encased in the soft, warmness of them.
There, isn't this nice?
>>
>>9900958
And I need a big fat smelly ass to worship.
>>
>>9900971
>Anon gasps at the warmth in his hand, and blushes a little form the sudden forwardness of the Goddess.
W-woah...c-can I touch the other one too?
>>
>>9900944
>The farmhand let herself lose herself in those thick brown cum packed musky orbs for who knows how long, arousal long since depriving her ability to keep track of time. It's likely she could have stayed there until the horse emptied its sack just from her tonguing its balls and then stayed around even after that, but her womb was telling her different. The slow burning sensation had built to the point where it was almost painful, and as much as she loved shoving her face in its sack it was only making things worse. Without warning she pulled away, all form of hesitance gone. She scooted forward, pulling the little stool with her and keeping the horse in place. In just a matter of moments she was on her knees on top of the wooden platform, her ass sticking out right in front of the horses thick rod. She gently rubbed her plump cheeks against the thick burning cock, trusting that instinct would take over and let him do the rest. She was nervous, but she had always been a bit of a size queen, and taking that toy she got online right down to the hilt had felt amazing more than painful.
>>
File: Loree ¡41!.png (1MB, 1170x990px) Image search: [Google]
Loree ¡41!.png
1MB, 1170x990px
>>9900433
>His cock was surely giving her pleasure. Feeling how such a thing enters in her inside, and how it gets faster with time. He could feel her flesh and fur on his hand and dick.
T-Then show me how much stamina you have!
>She was waiting to see the human using all his stamina in her, expecting it would be less than an animal.
>>
>>9900958
Define "smelly"
>>
>>9900971
>The boys face turned pink red as she revealed more of her pure skin to him.
N-no but you're teasing and mocking me! That's mean in its own right!
>>
>>9900779
>Anon hugs the dragon and buries his face between the warm embrace of her massive boobs
>>
>>9901071
covered in smegma
>>
>>9901071
Very musky.
>>
>>9901087
Nah not that, just super sweaty and musky.
>>
>>9901094
>>9901103
Good taste. Nothing greater than the smell of an exuberant dick.
>>
>>9900971
Okay, Miss...
>He catches himself.
Sorry... Lucoa...
>He swallows his nervousness and fidgets his fingers, his heart beginning to beat faster.
Well, um, all of the kids in my class at school, they... they make fun of me because I've never...
>His boyish face swelters in embarrassment.
I've never had sex before... and...
>>
File: horsecock23.png (332KB, 759x639px) Image search: [Google]
horsecock23.png
332KB, 759x639px
>>9901022
>The suckling and licks across those two rotund spunk factories made sure that they were packed to the brim with creamy spunk, his cum production pushed to newer heights from having his usually attended orbs played with and sucked for so long. When she finally pulls away each one in doused in a healthy layer of spit, causing each of them to glisten in the warm light of the stable. The beast was already in a rutting frenzy, barely able to keep still as it's massive dark pole ached to be plunged into something warm and wet. As soon as the soft, pilable ass of the farm hand bumps against his flared head he moves on instincts, grinding the gigantic fuckstick along her cheeks and slathering every square inch in a mixture of pre cum and saliva. Eventually he does find the well practiced hole, the engorged cock head bumping against her pussy lips with lewd intent. The horse places both of its legs against her sides and clenches them around her midsection, keeping her in place as it penetrates her. With a ear tingling pop it rams the first few inches of his tender cockmeat into the welcoming insides of her pussy, stretching her just a tiny bit wider than her previous toys as it molds her insides to accommodate him. Treating her like a new mare he pumps forward, sheathing more and more of the vein-rich shaft right up to the hilt and banging against the entrance to her womb like a battering ram. The hefty nuts he's blessed with pat against her ass as the smooth stroke finishes, glazing her rear in the spittle she coated them with moments before. Without any hesitation he begins to fuck her in earnest, truly making her feel like a mare preparing to be bred.
>>
>>9901087
>tfw his is my exact fetish but I never get to play it with anyone
>>
File: 61605534_p0.png (612KB, 900x1272px) Image search: [Google]
61605534_p0.png
612KB, 900x1272px
>>9901012
Go ahead!
>Lucoa brings up her hands and presses her breasts together with her elbows. The dragoness shakes them side to side, causing them to bounce and jiggle.
>>9901072
>Lucoa steps foward and gently strokes the side of the boy's face.
Oh sweetie I'm not trying to mock you! And it doesn't have to just be teasing. We can take this further if you want~
>>9901074
>Lucoa wraps her arms around the anon, pulling his face deeper into her cleavage. His face is completely smothered in softness. Her breasts are warm and pleasant smelling, overwhelming all of the anon's senses. The dragon strokes the anon's hair as and coos into his ear as she holds him.
There, isn't this nice?~
>>9901139
>Lucoa chuckles at the boy's stammering.
Oh, I see. Well I'd love to be your first time! I suppose you'd like me to take the lead, right?~
>>
>>9901138
Just the feeling of a massive hot throbbing musky cock across your face is amazing.
>>
>>9901048
Alright, I sure will.
>His thrusts just kept going, his hips pounding against her ass and his cock being shoved deeper inside. He let her feel every inch of it too. Anon's hand gave another good squeeze, his fingers digging beneath her soft fur.
So, are you liking it?
>>
>>9901164
>Anon gladly grabs her other breast. His eager hands begin to squeeze and grope her breasts. He pokes and prods and massages and pinches her nipples
>>
>>9901164
>Anon rubs his face between her breasts and softly gropes them with his hands, kneading the fleshy pillows and kissing her soft chest
Yes ma'am, thank you very much~
>>
>>9901164
>His lips tightened as she approached to place a hand against his face
Further!? B-but we can't! R-right?
>>
>>9901164
Wait, what!?
>His voice cracks. He wasn't expecting an answer like that at all and was pleasantly surprised!
I mean, yeah! Yeah, if that's okay with you, Lucoa!
>>
>>9901174
>massive hot throbbing musky cock across your face
Anon, you're speaking my language...
>>
>>9901252
Hi Kenny.
>>
>>9901154
The question is why? Have you ever asked anyone?
>>
>>9901149
>Just the tip pressing against her outer lips already sent a shiver of excitement running through every part of her body. She was worried she might have to somehow try and guide the beast to the right places, but it seems its primal need to breed something were all the guide it needed, and before long she had that nice thick juicy throbbing horsecock she had been staring at for almost a week know burying itself inside her. With now one around to worry about hearing her, she doesn't make any effort to contain her voice, a thick slutty moan filling up the entire barn around him as inch after thick inch sinks inside her, stretching her out and filling her all the way up. Her arms grasp around his hoofs, giving them encouraging pets and strokes as he starts to thrust away. The flat edges of its head and midel ring are the icing on the cake, rubbing against every last inch of the muscles inside her, not to mention the way its tip can push right up against her aching womb. She lets down one hand to start rubbing at her fleshy nub between her legs while he pounds away.
>>
File: Loree ¡44!.png (1MB, 1189x841px) Image search: [Google]
Loree ¡44!.png
1MB, 1189x841px
>>9901180
>He could see her ass jiggle with every thrust. She could feel how that thing goes all the way inside her, suddendly making her moan. She could only feel how her ass is getting fucked while she listens to her own moaning
O-Of course ~
>>
File: 1487802739282.png (820KB, 669x1069px) Image search: [Google]
1487802739282.png
820KB, 669x1069px
>>9901202
>The busty dragon lets out a please gasp as the man fondles her breasts. She lets out a moan as he attacks her nipples.
A-ah! You sure know how to push my buttons Anon~
>>9901229
>Lucoa groans with satisfaction as the anon gives her massive breasts so much attention. She presses them together around his head, making sure he enjoys the softness of them squishing against his face.
Y-yes, you're welcome. You know, we can do more if you want~
>>9901229
Of course we can! I don't see why not.
>The goddess leans forward and plants a kiss on the boy's nose.
You're the only one stopping us.
>>9901232
So how do you want to do this? Are you a romantic who wants to start with kissing?
>Lucoa winks and licks her lips.
Or would you rather get straight into it?~
>>
>>9901369
W-well I have a great muse.
>Anon continues his assault on her breasts, shoving his face right into her soft pillows and motorboating them roughly
>>
>>9901296
Well it's gross and I don't want to put people off, but being able to clean a dirty dick of cumcheese with my tongue is heaven.
Or having a girl do it for me.
>>
>>9901262
Nah, I'm not kenny.
>>
>>9901369
>He tries, and fails, to not gawk at the lusty dragon lady as she seductively wets her lips. Staring deeply into her colorful eyes, he nearly mumbles his response.
Well, I... I've never kissed a girl before...
>>
Somebody help me please. I need to cum so bad it hurts
>>
>Walks into the thread and stands before everyone, hands in her lap, raising one periodically to her mouth when she sees something very lewd.
>>
File: horsecock33.jpg (551KB, 1260x1520px) Image search: [Google]
horsecock33.jpg
551KB, 1260x1520px
>>9901315
>The horny stallion was too aroused to give even a semblance of gentleness, pulling back as many inches of that swollen fuckstick as he can before ramming it up into the hilt with cervix prying force. Heated exhales of air burst from its nostrils as he rails the farm hand's pussy into submission, it's animal cock grinding against the sensitive walls of her sex with each balls deep thrust. Occasionally he would shift from left to right while the entirety of his cock was nestled in the furnace heat of her fuckhole, stirring up her hole with audible squelches from it's juicy warm inches. His massive nuts collide with her rear with such force it sends a wave of motion through her jiggly ass, almost emulating the feeling of being spanked by the semen stuffed stones. His cock tip batters the entrance to her womb with such force it threatens to slip inside with each new lusty sink into her sweet folds. Already on the verge of orgasm the horse's thrusts became uneven, sometimes only roughly humping her while pulling a few inches out while other times railing her with the entirety of his dick being pistoned in and out of her cunt. The open door of the stall is soon nudged open by another horse, attracted by the sounds of balls deep fucking occurring. Having eyes only for the stallion across from it he soon walks forward and begins to nuzzle the neck of the other stallion. Unfortunately this placed it's two semen pumped nuts right against the face of the girl currently being used as a equine's cocksleeve, draping the nuts over either side of her nose and sandwiching her between the two muscled bodies and warm sacks of the two animals.
>>
>>9901485
Step 1: Hand on dick.
Step 2: Up and down.
Step 3: Repeat step 2 until done.

You're now able to cum. You're welcome.
>>
>>9901369
>His face turned bright red when she planted a kiss on his nose. Looking down only to be face first with her deep cleavage. Causing his pants to get tighter.
U-umm... Uhhh. mhmm...
>Lost for words as he stared at her wonderful breast he quickly smothered his face into them. Rubbing them with his eager hands through her tank top
>>
>>9901348
I gotta ask. What are you gonna do if you do end up pregnant?
>Anon was enjoying the sounds of her moans and the slapping against her ass. His squeezes and pulling on her hips helped him push even deeper inside while his thrusts kept getting faster. He used one of his hands to reach around her and grope her breast, squeezing and bouncing it nicely.
>>
>>9901450
I suppose that's fair, but if you're really jonesing for it, and they want oral anyways, why not throw it out as an ooc question? I see a few people talk about it, and foreskin, but nobody ever asks, they just make the assumption on a no.
>>
File: 62270496_p0.jpg (2MB, 1500x2121px) Image search: [Google]
62270496_p0.jpg
2MB, 1500x2121px
>>9901399
>Lucoa lets out another moan as the anon sticks his face in her cleavage. She presses her huge tits together with her elbows and shakes her shoulders side to side, matching the anon's motions as he motorboats her.
>>9901472
Aww, well don't worry, there's a first time for everything~
>The goddess takes a knee so she can be at eye level with the boy. She places a hand on each of his cheeks and leans ins. Her soft, full lips press against his as she steals his first kiss. Their lips dance as she slides hers across and nibbles on his gently.
Mmh~
>>9901531
Oh my, what an eager one! Hang on, let me make this better for you.
>Lucoa tussles the boy's hair before gently pushing him back. The dragoness reaches down to the bottom of her tank top and begins to pull it up. She lifts it up slowly to make sure she gives the boy a show. One breast falling out after the other, she's pulled it off completely and lets it fall to the side. The goddess is now standing in front of the boy completely topless, her prodigious bust free for the world to see. She reaches forward and gently strokes the boys bulge with her fingertips.
Now, where did we leave off?~
>>
>>9900967
Hi, Ester
Did you find new masters on the servers?
>>
>>9901612
Not yet. Feels bad.
>>
>>9901605
...what size are those things?
>>
File: 1487859756326.webm (327KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1487859756326.webm
327KB, 1280x720px
>>9901629
D for dragon.
>>
>>9901505
(That...isn't fair)
>She doesn't have the presence of mind to notice anything else but the cock stirring up her insides. They were already burning hot and practically dripping with her arousal before the horse had plunged it's massive fuck rod right down to the balls in her, mashing up against her womb. When you added in the heat from the horses needy cock, and that generated by the friction of his frenzied pounding, and the precum that leaked near constantly out of its tip her pussy was forming a small puddle below the two of them, and her breath was hot enough to nearly see in front of them. Her legs had started to press together, eyes squeezed shut tight as each might thrust pushed her that much closer to the edge, knots beginning to form in her stomach and little whimpers escaping her lips. A strange smell met her nose, and she opened her eyes just in time to see a fat nutsack press right against her face. She only managed a single confused 'ah' before she came like a torrent. Her tongue lolled out of her moth, gently pressing against the new friend if he moved forward enough, and every muscle inside her clamped down around the thick shaft, though not nearly tight enough to slow it down. Girlcum came out of her in almost a stream, adding to the little puddle below them as she lost herself completely. She felt like she was being driven mad, each time the orgasm was about to die out another thrust would hit and pull her right back up, or the horse in front of her would shift its weight just a little. Well she didn't care, there wasn't any room left in the mush that was her mind.
>>
>>9901605
(Groping Anon here, I've got to go. Sorry about that)
>>
>>9901625
I think you are a cute little cum bucket, I just wish I had the time to play and give you what you want. Good luck in finding a long-term master, sweet pet
>>
>>9901649
Are you sure you're a dragon, miss?
>>
>>9901649
>not G for Goddess
>>
>>9901605
>He stood there in silence as he watched her strip for him. Each soft globe spilling out with a loud thud as they landed on her chest. He nestled his head right back into the warm pillows as he gasped at her toying with his crotch. Feeling the growing bump as he enjoys her chest.
>>
>>9901649
I would've guessed H for Holy shit.
>>
>>9901599
You don't want to kill the mood. It's more of a discord thing.
>>
>>9901605
>As her lips graze his, the totally inexperienced young lad tries to put in a little effort, albeit awkwardly. He smacks his lips a little and attempts to put some tongue into it, loving every second of this kiss.
Mmm... nnnh...
>>
File: Black Lingerie Ester.jpg (1MB, 1333x866px) Image search: [Google]
Black Lingerie Ester.jpg
1MB, 1333x866px
>>9901668
Thanks sweetheart

Any takers today? I want to be your kinky slut today!
>>
File: Loree ¡64!.jpg (341KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Loree ¡64!.jpg
341KB, 1280x1280px
>>9901577
I-I can deal with pregnacy, I-I just don't know what do with the baby
>She didn't cared about it, having sex was the main thing now. she wanted that thing to enter more and more, hoping it cums soon. feeling how his hands plays with her body. her moaning keeps going, getting louder and louder with every thrust now
>>
>>9901711
Ah, well, I suppose that's fair
>>
>>9901654
(That's ok. I hope you can take care of whatever you need to do!)
>>9901672
Of course I am! Just look at my horns!
>>9901680
>>9901709
(Hey man I don't write this series I just read it.)
>>9901685
>Lucoa hugs the boy tightly, completely smothering his face with her breasts. His head is lost in their soft warmth, each breast bigger than his head. As one hand holds him in place, the other reaches back down to his bulge. The dragon pulls down his fly and begins sliding his pants down, exposing his cock for easier access.
I'm glad you finally gave in honey. Now I'll make you feel really good, OK?
>>9901712
>Feeling the boy's tongue against her lips, Lucoa slides hers into his mouth. The slick pink muscle caresses the inside of his mouth, savoring the flavor of his saliva. She moans into his mouth as her tongue wraps around his.
Mmh!~
>>
>>9901788
Is it something you are into btw?
>>
>Sits in a chair and leans intently toward the lewd actions, wondering how could people do some of these thing to each other.
>>
>>9901494
>>9901816
I've seen this lady before, remind me what she's from?
Is she as smug as she looks?
>>
>>9901804
I don't usually get the chance to play, but it can definitely be interesting
>>
>>9901816
A vampire?
>>
I still need a big throbbing musky cock to worship.
>>
File: horsecock25.png (1MB, 1112x1000px) Image search: [Google]
horsecock25.png
1MB, 1112x1000px
>>9901652
>Each needy pump of stallion cock into the equine whore's pussy mashes her face right against the sweaty sack of the beast in front of her, his flaccid but still pulsating cock draping across her face and dribbling a small amount of pre right onto the bare expanse of her neck. While the two horses conversed in whinnies and pants the one with his slab of cockmeat currently buried up to the balls in her cunt railed her without mercy. Each thrust seemed to come faster than the last, molding her insides into a perfect onahole for him to sink his dick into with near violent need. When she orgasms instead of stopping the horse picks up the pace, friction near nonexistent with the aid of her feminine cum and his own salty pre endlessly oozing from his tip like a busted fountain. The horse suddenly slows down, pulling each inch out with such care she can feel the vacant feeling left in the removing of that immaculate fat dick. His tip nearly extracted from her fuckhole he rams forward with finality, prying her cervix apart and allowing his cockhead into the furnace of her womb. His well pleasured balls tug to the base of his shaft as he erupts like a geyser, pumping wad after wad of viscous dickmilk into her overflowing womb. The excess spills through the sparse amount of spaces between the massive cock keeping her cunt stuffed, spurting outwards in a avalanche of hot horse seed, drowning her eggs in the animal's load. Her face is shoved into the sweaty nuts of the horse in front the entire time, ensuring that every breath she takes was inundated with that masculine breeding animal's scent. Reaching his peak the stallion stumbles back, dislodging his cum covered pole from her now gaping pussy hole and blowing a few last strands on her freshly pounded rump, red imprints of his balls shining on the surface.
>>
>>9901795
>He suckled on her mounds, getting a taste for her supple skin as she unzipped his erect cock. His mind still with him if even only for a second more realizes what she's doing. He mumbles through the valley of her chest as he speaks.
T-that's not fair. I can't see yours...
>>
I want someone to sit on my lap and stroke their hair.
>>
>>9901836
Takane Shijou of the idolm@ster series. She is pretty smug for the most part.

>>9901856
She just dresses the part, she's no vampire sadly.
>>
>>9901816
You here to watch or join in on the fun?
>>
>>9901751
Well, if you want, I can certainly help take care of it. Unless you'd rather let me keep them. It's all your choice.
>His cock began to throb now, she was going to get what she wanted pretty soon. He pushes inside hard and deeper, now poking her cervix. Anon definitely enjoyed playing around with her body, squeezing and groping her tits and ass even more.
>>
>>9901876
But a good enough actor to fool someone into thinking she's a vampire?
>>
>>9901795
Then, are you perhaps, half human, half dragon?
>>
>>9901890
I would like to join please.

>>9901899
You know it. She dance and sing, even act if it calls for it. I mean, she convinced you that she's a vampire.
>>
>>9901795
>His mouth now completely overtaken by her tongue, he lets her invade the inside of his mouth, trying to wrestle her tongue with his. His little moans muffled, he opens his mouth wider.
Mmmnh... aaah...!
>His lips coated with Lucoa's saliva, he hungrily tries to keep up with her kissing.
>>
File: Loree ¡68!.png (1MB, 700x1300px) Image search: [Google]
Loree ¡68!.png
1MB, 700x1300px
>>9901891
I-I think i'll decide that later
>"he was right, humans have a lot of stamina..." any male animal could have cummed with the first 3 thrusts, but he was thrusting better than any of those male animals. and reached some part only a few have reached. His hands where going crazy with her body, making her moan even more
>>
File: 1496543168253.jpg (228KB, 1175x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1496543168253.jpg
228KB, 1175x1280px
"Is my faithful incubator still lurking?"
>>
>>9901816
It's for pleasure. Never done this before, girl?
>>
File: 62228507_p0.jpg (239KB, 698x600px) Image search: [Google]
62228507_p0.jpg
239KB, 698x600px
>>9901867
You're right, let me make things even.
>Lucoa unzips her shorts and allows them to slide down her legs. The denim short shorts quickly fall to the ground, kicked to the side as she lifts her legs out of them. The goddess is now left standing in front of the boy in only panties and shoes.
I took yours off so why don't you do the same for me?~
>>9901913
No I'm all dragon. I'm just taking the form of a human to blend in.
>>9901995
>Lucoa pulls back from the kiss and places a hand on the boy's crotch.
Do you want to take things to the next step, or do you just want to keep kissing? I don't mind either way~
>Before the boy can answer, Lucoa presses her lips against his. This time she instantly sticks her tongue into his mouth, completely domination it. She gently moans into his mouth as their tongues dance, his smaller weaker tongue struggling to keep up with hers. She pulls back again and giggles.
For a first timer, you're a pretty good kisser~
>>
>>9901866
>She could almost feel herself coming down, the little spikes of pleasure that caused her muscles to tense were growing just a bit softer and farther apart as the seconds stretched out. Her voice was a low panting and moaning, slowly and lazily trying to pry her brain back together. She had just enough time to notice that her pussy was suddenly empty, and just enough time to realize what was about to happen. But she wasn't scared, she was here for this after all. In that one brief pause when the stallion pulled its prize shaft all the way out she didn't try and brace herself or stop it, she rested her head right against those big beautiful nuts and took a deep breath, a sloppy smile crossing her lips. The violent thrust and the first powerful torrent of virile seed caused another stream of girlcum to shoot out from her, and forced her eyes to roll into her head. She couldn't even tell if this was a continuation or simply the second orgasm of the day, but she didn't mind. The blistering hot seed that absolutely flooded her womb panted every part of her vision white, the thick brown balls she was being pushed against a reminder of just how much these animals could pack away. She rides out the leg quivering sensations, the hot sticky load that blanketed every last inch inside of her, before the stallion pulls himself out. Without the support of his rock hard cock she falls forward onto the ground, apparently fucked unconscious somewhere along the line, but with a blissful peaceful smile plaster on her face.
(That was basically as perfect as I could have hoped it to have been. Thank you so so much. I'm thinking about maybe continuing the adventures of the needy farmhand some time, as long as your happy with this ending.)
>>
>>9901937
Well yeah. She has the looks and the smug attitude. Of course vampires don't exist, but you've got one in front of you. Seeing is believing right? You're scared, but she doesn't have any trouble wrapping her arms around your frozen body. Her breath tickles your neck as she moves in to pierce your vein and suck you dry
And then her teeth uselessly scrape against your skin. She's fooled you.
I dunno, I'm just talking about nothing here
>>
>>9902002
Yup, right here. Should a screencap a post to prove it or how does this work. Also I notice you decided that the queen is the one we're going with?
>>
File: 58644584_p0.jpg (553KB, 780x1373px) Image search: [Google]
58644584_p0.jpg
553KB, 780x1373px
Do you guys think an Isabelle ava would work if I treated sex like Shadowverse matches? I really want to play her but I don't want to go the cuck angle with it.
>>
>>9902083
I don't really know who that is, but for any characters in canon relationships you can just ignore that aspect. Say it never happened or broke up or anything else. I mean lets face it, we're already taking some liberates with the characters to get them fucking in the first place aren't we?
>>
File: horsecock37.png (1MB, 1225x1200px) Image search: [Google]
horsecock37.png
1MB, 1225x1200px
>>9902048
(Yeah that was fantastic! I'd be more than happy to continue these lust adventures some other time. That ending is definitely the one I was hoping for. Talk to me whenever and we can set another thing up.)
>>9902083
(There was one here a long while ago and she was really anal focused while saying her pussy was still for her husband. You could probably be fine with saying its a time before her and her husband met.)
>>
someone be ready to make a new thread we've been late the last two in a row
>>
>>9902046
>He sheepishly began to remove his clothes. Dropping his pants and lifting his shirt. His untouched skin, bare for her to admire as his cock stood up in attention. He went back in to embrace her. Only for his sly prick to glide between her plump thighs. Rubbing against her panties as the top of his shaft sank into her puffy lips. His head cradled in her bosom.
>>
>>9901996
>His thrusts get harder and faster as his climax draws extremely close. He stopped groping so he could pull on her his again, keeping his cock deep inside as it begins to erupt, filling her up with his thick sperm. Anon made sure to not let a single drop escape, coating her womb in his semen. He only pulled out when he was completely empty.
You know, I think I could get use to this.
>>
>>9902038
>The sound of your voice breaks her gaze.
What? No, I haven't. Why do you ask?

>>9902062
Nothing but fake vampires. She'd probably like to become one just to retain her youthful image and be beautiful forever. That's not Takane though, she's not that selfish.
>>
>>9902083
>treated sex like Shadowverse matches
I dunno what that means but I'm always interested in new ways to typefuck
>>
>>9902067
(Yup! Eggs or no?)
Chrysalis flittered over, the whirring of her wings masking over the crackling pops of her joints snapping underneath the smooth, ebony flesh adorning her insectoid body. Her glassy pupils lingered on the curves of her incubator as her nostrils flared to detect the slight pheromone of love and adoration beaming off of her, causing the low hanging nuts perched between her thighs to twitch in response and guide the lime appendage free from the wrinkled pouch polluted with musk. Sticky drool seeped from the parting head and oozed endlessly, trailing her movements with erratic stripes and globes until her naked feet plant themselves behind the female.
"It's time to perform your duty for the hive," she whispered into her hear with a sing-song manner before clasping her fingers over her abdomen to tear away the clothing obstructing her.
>>
File: 58577501_p0.png (495KB, 954x918px) Image search: [Google]
58577501_p0.png
495KB, 954x918px
>>9902104
(It wouldn't make sense in this context because her character's background is that her husband died and she's so attached to him that she's doing everything she can to bring him back to life. It would feel wrong if I just said "Yeah I woke up one day and realized he was a fag lol")
>>9902113
(Maybe I could do something like that, I don't know.)
>>9902150
(Like how all conflicts in Shadowverse are solved with card games, she'd solve her conflicts through sex and use her magic on her "opponent." Then it wouldn't be cheating, at least that's how it worked out in my head.)
>>
File: 016-3.jpg (66KB, 330x350px) Image search: [Google]
016-3.jpg
66KB, 330x350px
>>9902115
I'll be waiting for page ten
>>
>>9902046
A disguise? Is this a power I have yet to hear of?
>>
>>9902144
Well I love fake vampires too so whatever. I'm happy either way
>>
File: Loree ¡73!.png (1MB, 1172x1152px) Image search: [Google]
Loree ¡73!.png
1MB, 1172x1152px
>>9902130
>The feeling of his cum filling the inside of her body was good, all that cum keep getting in her inside while she lets out a orgasm. even if she could get pregnant, she didn't care... his sperm was worth it
M-My ass kind of hurts
>>
>>9902046
>In her hands, she can feel his fully erect dick poking in his jeans, as if begging to be let free. The young male put up absolutely no resistance to the goddess' active tongue. He just let her make all over him. After the second part of her furious make-out, he licks his lips.
Um...
Thank you, Lucoa...
You're really good at it too! A lot better than me...
>>
>>9902187
What's the sexual equivalent of Dshift? Watching Isabelle jerk off for 5 minutes and then leaving you unsatisfied?
>>
>>9902187
Fucking do it
>>
>>9902164
(I'd prefer regular old cum filling up the womb if its all the same to you. Kind of part of what I like about this.)
>The curvy girl shivered a little bit, equal parts nervous and excite about the day finally arriving. She took a few moments to stare over the sleek slender black coated body of the queen, and licked her lips when her eyes passed over the duo of dangling balls likely packed to the brim with seed just waiting to let itself out. With the queen already naked, and ready for action if the site of her erect cock is anything to go by, the girl quickly does her own part to prepare. Her hands pull the sleeveless shirt she had on over hear head and to the side, letting her sizable chest shudder into the open air. The pants she was wearing came down around her plump thighs soon after, and she stood a bit awkwardly.
So how exactly does this go. Should I go lay down or get on my knees first or what? Um, your highness
(I read that as she was tearing off her own clothes, if those were mine then ignore that part)
>>
>>9902238
I'm happy that you're happy. You wanna have a little fun with the cute little idol vampire?
>>
>>9902144
Well... isn't it obvious? They're copulating for pleasure... you've never done that before? Seems like you need an introduction then, don't you?
>>
>>9902187
>(It wouldn't make sense in this context because her character's background is that her husband died and she's so attached to him that she's doing everything she can to bring him back to life. It would feel wrong if I just said "Yeah I woke up one day and realized he was a fag lol")
Again, it's not like anything here really matters that much. If you just ignore any part of her backstory and say she's just here to fuck because handwave handwave thats all it takes. Not like most anons want some backstory or build up anyways.
>>
>>9902281
Oh yes. Even if it's a fake vampire the haughty attitude I love is real
>>
File: 61711956_p8_master1200.jpg (541KB, 858x1200px) Image search: [Google]
61711956_p8_master1200.jpg
541KB, 858x1200px
>>9902122
>Lucoa moaned as the boy penetrated her lower lips. She thrusted her hips back and forth, sliding his member in and out of her inner walls. As she did this, she wrapped her arms around him and pulled him forward, completely smothering his face in her cleavage.
Th-there, isn't this so much better than just trying to ignore my teasing?~
>>9902215
It's just basic shape shifting.
>>9902256
Don't worry, you'll get better with time! You just need much more practice, something I'll be sure to give you lots of~
Anyway, let's continue.
>Lucoa drops her shorts and panties, exposing her dripping muff to the boy. She lays back, holding one of her legs up to give the boy a perfect angle of penetration.
Now just stick it in here and thrust it in and out, this is what you wanted right?~
>>
>>9902252
(That was great. Do you have a card or something?)
>>
>>9902164
(Different Anon, if you really want to put eggs in someone...I'd be interested in that.)
>>
File: 1497486317656.jpg (47KB, 796x964px) Image search: [Google]
1497486317656.jpg
47KB, 796x964px
>We want the dickvore audience
>>
File: Loree ¡69!.png (1MB, 1030x1168px) Image search: [Google]
Loree ¡69!.png
1MB, 1030x1168px
>>9902319
(Yeah, but I still to add her in it. give me a sec)
>>
>>9902318
>He nodded his head in agreement as he followed suit. Pumping his hips in sync with hers. Soaking her panties with his precum as sucked on her tit flesh.
>>
>>9902290
If you could give me an introduction, that would be nice. I know what sex is, but some of the things these people are doing are just... odd.
>She goes back to staring at the copulating couples.

>>9902314
Well this hottie will be haughty, it's all fun for her. Why don't you call her over and give her some ideas.
>>
File: 59367653_p0.png (457KB, 911x824px) Image search: [Google]
59367653_p0.png
457KB, 911x824px
>>9902257
(I was thinking more she magically binds you from moving and then has her way with you. If sex is a competition then wouldn't the win condition be making your partner cum first?)
>>9902268
(I'll definitely put a lot of thought in to it.)
>>9902295
(I mean if I plan to ignore the character's background completely why not pick just someone else? I know what you mean but seeing as I enjoy playing her in the game I feel too attached to just completely disregard her character.)
>>
>>9902365
(I still need to add her in it *)
>>
>>9902083
Play a better girl like that elf slut or Vampy.
>>
>>9902372
>tit flesh
Flashbacks to Owain.
>>
>>9902277
The matriarch's hands wandered upwards and cupped the full set of breasts with a kneading grope, tossing the pair together and weighing them in the cups of her palms until she tweaked at the protruding nubs with the flat of her thumb and forefingers. Her textureless tongue, tinted olive and emitting an abnormal amount of drivel, slumped itself over the girl's shoulder and slithered downward into the crevice of flesh between her tits, then coiled around one of the mounds for a pressured squeeze. Chrysalis' equine appendage had reached its peak - a staggering length that had pummeled through the enclosed gap between the femanon's thighs and used them as pillows for the meantime, and after enough time of grinding and kneading, she drags her hips back, pulling herself free from the fleshy prison, and reached her claws down to the incubator's crotch to tear away the cotton set of panties wrapped around her upper thighs.

"Ahh," she slurred out, pressing her weight forward, "What an absolutely prime piece of meat you are. Those udders could feed more than a mouthful, can't they?" Her tongue gradually retracted as she spoke, leaving behind a sheen of residue around the diameter of her tits.

>>9902348
(Maybe some other time!)
>>
>>9902382
And I'm thinking I drew a perfect curve into Cerberus and Phantom Howl and didn't see you play Summon Iceform or a Kaleidoscope
>>
>>9902444
(Sounds good. For today I'll just enjoy watching you breed your sow.)
>>
>>9902381
I think I'll start by.. getting a closer look at those stockings.
>The anon crouches down before the (fake) vampire and takes a leg in his hands. He runs his fingers over the fabric, tracing lines down to her heel. To an observer it looks kind of like he's bowing down before the vampire
>>
>>9902318
>He fumbles a little as he undoes his pants, slowly taking them off as he stares hungrily at her curvy and thick body.
Y-Yeah...
>His hard cock springs out, a bit of precum at the tip. His pants and boxers at his ankles, he nearly trips as he walks closer to the older woman, laughing nervously after doing so.
I'll try my best!
>>
File: Camilla20.png (572KB, 806x1462px) Image search: [Google]
Camilla20.png
572KB, 806x1462px
>>9902410
(It's a good word, anon.)
>>
>>9902382
Not any of the anons you were talking to but I appreciate your dedication to playing her right. Just be careful it gets in the way of your enjoyment. And the binding idea sounds great, but would the opponents have a chance to counter?
>>
File: thiccy (19).jpg (53KB, 589x589px) Image search: [Google]
thiccy (19).jpg
53KB, 589x589px
(Ok, I'm actually here to play tonight! I swear!)
>>
>>9902520
What about fuckstick?
>>
>>9902546
(Who do you play?)
>>
File: 61639701_p0.jpg (326KB, 739x1036px) Image search: [Google]
61639701_p0.jpg
326KB, 739x1036px
>>9902372
>Lucoa's hips slap against the boy's with each thrust, his boyish member sliding in and out of her tight walls. The smooth ridges caress his cock with each thrust as the warmth makes him feel like he could melt. As he suckles her nipple, she holds his head in place and pushes it further into the soft boob.
P-please, bite on it~
>>9902410
(Ha, I thought the same thing.)
>>9902496
>Lucoa tries not to laugh as she sees the boy stumble towards her. She guides him forward, positioning him with the head of his cock just barely parting her lower lips.
Alright, now just thrust in Slowly. Slow-LY!~
>Lucoa surprises the boy by wrapping her legs around him, pulling him in close and burying his cock in her.
Ha...So good~
>>
>>9902444
Her mouth opened a little but in surprise, an expression that swiftly turned to delight and a hint of arousal as the queens hands groped at her chest. It was pretty large for a girl like her, and though she had received some amount of teasing for it in her time they were more than paying off right about now. Her breath hitched a little in her throat as those wandering hands started to play with the sensitive little nubs on top of each mound of flesh, her face turning a little bit redder. That little bit of red turns into a whole lot of red once she feels the queens massive shaft pressing up between her thighs. She takes in a quick gasp of air, but has to resist giggling as her snake like tongue winds and wraps around her body. "Well, I don't know if I've ever been called prime meat before, but I certainly have been told I have fat in the right places. Usually in aroused tones but its the thought that counts" She clamped her thighs down a little as the cock retracted and turned around with her hands behind her back, still waiting on whatever commands the queen had.
>>
>>9902546
No problem, I'll play
>>
File: tumblr_inline_n0aid5wdAb1regbcg.png (142KB, 421x169px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_n0aid5wdAb1regbcg.png
142KB, 421x169px
>>9902362
>The dickvore audience
>>
>>9902381
You think it's odd? Well it's not that hard, really. If you want to you can start off by showing your body or something.
>The man runs his hand down the girl's cheek, directing her stare towards him instead.
>>
>>9902546
I still want to know her name. God that is a body to absolutely die for you know? I want to lick every part of her clean
>>
File: 1497182043501.webm (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1497182043501.webm
3MB, 1920x1080px
>Kanker is still gone.
>>
File: Camilla13.jpg (125KB, 736x1042px) Image search: [Google]
Camilla13.jpg
125KB, 736x1042px
>>9902553
(That one is alright too. Always wanted more names for cock.)
>>
>>9902520
It's a hilarious word choice.
>>9902559
>/ss/ demon
>also enjoys the tit flesh meme
You're just perfect.
>>
File: 59934297_p0_master1200.jpg (640KB, 1200x850px) Image search: [Google]
59934297_p0_master1200.jpg
640KB, 1200x850px
>>9902404
Fuck you, Oppaicraft is best girl!
>>9902458
>Spams angry emote
>Concedes
>Shitposts on /svg/ about Shadowniggers.
>>9902537
Thanks! Well it can't be countered in the game so no. I figured I'd use it as a finisher, like my partner says he's about to cum so I use Dimension Shift and write a really long post about how I finish him off.
Well I have to go now but I'll read all the replies when I get home. If there's a lot of demand for Isabelle I'll be sure to add her to my card!
>>
>>9902559
>Following her orders he sinks his teeth on her wet nub. Biting on it and rolling it left and right under his teeth. Each hand sunk deep into her soft mounds. His humping picking up in pace as his tip starts trying to split her lips apart through the thin garment. Using his own fluid to lube his dick up.
>>
>>9902602
I just use piece of meat, my partner never really cares
>>
>>9902621
Now that's quality ERP right there, I approve.
PS, play Luna, Arisa, Erika, or Vampy instead
>>
>>9902621
Sounds good, competitive sex is always a plus in my book
>>
>>9902580
>snuggles up with the fish man.
>>
File: Luxio.png (54KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
Luxio.png
54KB, 250x250px
>>9902611
(Your face is a hilarious word choice.)
>>9902635
(Slab of cock meat is the one I use mostly because no one else does and it makes anon sessions easier to find on Desuarchive.)
>>
>>9902493
>She crosses her leg and smiles down at you, a finger pressed to her lips as you trace her leg. As your finger slides down the fabric, her leg jumps slightly when you hit certain spots.
You look good down there servicing my legs like that, it's almost adorable how much you like my legs like that. Would you like a taste?

>>9902591
U-um... I don't feel really comfortable showing off my body just yet. How about some underwear? Is that alright?
>She grabs your hand softly and guides it away from her face.
>>
>>9902559
Uwah!
>The boy falls face first into her, his hands grabbing onto her in surprise as his cock is forcibly and suddenly put inside of her, all the way down to the hilt.
L-Lucoa...
>>
>>9902667
Could always throw in a joke one or two, like hymen hammer
>>
>>9902601
>That one in the middle
Holy shit sfm was a mistake
>>
>>9902621
You've convinced me to bone up on shadowcraft if you do pick her up. Considering how little I care about these card game things that has to count for something
>>
>>9902667
>Using special phrases to make sessions easier to find
I'm gonna put some dumb shit at the bottom of my post just to mark them. Or I can just take yours.
>>
>>9902709
>still waiting for a Marie ava so she can bully me.
>>
File: 1393292177035.png (374KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1393292177035.png
374KB, 640x360px
>(post yfw a good session)
>>
File: 1495212640342.jpg (21KB, 174x238px) Image search: [Google]
1495212640342.jpg
21KB, 174x238px
>>9902724
Usually about this
>>
File: Bass riffs externally.png (112KB, 243x315px) Image search: [Google]
Bass riffs externally.png
112KB, 243x315px
>>9902720
You know if I watched more then 12 seconds of EEnE then I would

also don't give me a fucking (You) ever again
>>
File: tumblr_ns1j7o4v5M1tnjmmio1_1280.png (112KB, 559x686px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ns1j7o4v5M1tnjmmio1_1280.png
112KB, 559x686px
>>9902665
>Returns the hug to his potential little humanoid meal.
>>
File: thiccy (55).jpg (219KB, 1080x1206px) Image search: [Google]
thiccy (55).jpg
219KB, 1080x1206px
>>9902556
(Just this bitch)

>>9902575
(Jump on in then, anon)

>>9902594
(Her name doesn't matter, all that does is desperate ass obsessed anons)
>>
>>9902729
Akko ava when?
>>
>>9902753
(Does said bitch have a name?)
>>
>>9902673
Well I didn't mean for you to instantly get naked... I more or less meant that you should make a few twirls and bend over or such.
>The man has his hand guided away, awaiting her next move as she's grasping his hand.
>>
File: darklord.jpg (3MB, 5000x5000px) Image search: [Google]
darklord.jpg
3MB, 5000x5000px
>>9902703
(Spunk spurter is my personal favorite.)
>>9902717
(It's a pretty good time. Sometimes using an alternative name for dick/balls can spice up a session.)
>Or I can just take yours
(You BETTER not or I'll be REALLY mad.)
>>9902724
>
>>
>>9902753
Her name does matter! If I'm going to walk up to her and beg her to let me grind my cock between her massive ass pillows until I blanket her in my seed I need something to go by! I mean, uh, if that's okay with her.
>>
File: SlN1XGJ.jpg (51KB, 615x422px) Image search: [Google]
SlN1XGJ.jpg
51KB, 615x422px
>>9902724
>>
File: 1472758053720.jpg (160KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1472758053720.jpg
160KB, 600x600px
>>9902724
>mfw
>>
>>9902752
>brings his hands down and strokes the fishmans hungry cock.
Your hungry tonight aren't you?
>>
>>9902753
(I'm no good with just jumping in, you mind if I use my reply from the tanning salon session?)
>>
File: I don't wanna go home yet.png (58KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
I don't wanna go home yet.png
58KB, 500x281px
>>9902759
>Her name doesn't matter
HURR WHAT IS NAME?????

This is why we don't put anons in charge of reading comprehension
>>
File: 1470332373711.jpg (259KB, 850x1202px) Image search: [Google]
1470332373711.jpg
259KB, 850x1202px
>>9902709
At least post the full image
>>
File: 1461377446924.png (250KB, 625x469px) Image search: [Google]
1461377446924.png
250KB, 625x469px
>>9902724
>>
>>9902746
>it was Paully boy
Never mind
>>
File: 1470332373710.jpg (678KB, 1280x1810px) Image search: [Google]
1470332373710.jpg
678KB, 1280x1810px
>>9902793
>>
File: bitch fuck off.jpg (68KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
bitch fuck off.jpg
68KB, 1920x1080px
>>9902793
I SAID DON'T GIVE ME ANY FUCKIN (yOU)S YA KUKT

Idk I just tried to mash up kike and cunt and it came out weird
>>
>>9902759
Look at the pic dude, I think that thing she's holding has her name
>>
>>9902791
Hey now, mine was just a thinly veiled started that built off my last reply.
>>
>>9902771
Iunno, if it's joking around, I've been more partial to baby batter bazooka. I'm kinda surprised you haven't used any of these while playing peacock.
>>
File: disappointed.png (282KB, 475x453px) Image search: [Google]
disappointed.png
282KB, 475x453px
>>9902724
>>
>>9902771
What if I take it and then use it on you?
>>
File: Fuck this book.jpg (90KB, 640x332px) Image search: [Google]
Fuck this book.jpg
90KB, 640x332px
>>9902811
STOP REPLYING TO ME

I DON'T EVEN HAVE THAT MANY LS IN MY NAME

WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU
>>
>>9902827
Stop replying to it
>>
>>9902673
It's.. Okay I do like your legs but you don't have to make it sounds so perverted..
>He doesn't really know what to say. He is stroking and feeling up her leg, and his lips are awfully close to them. After taking a deep breath he plants a kiss on her calf. His fingers keep poking at her sensitive spots, which makes her leg twitch and kick up lightly
>>
File: 61798466_p0.jpg (233KB, 886x886px) Image search: [Google]
61798466_p0.jpg
233KB, 886x886px
>>9902634
>Lucoa moans as the boys teeth sink into her skin. She holds his head closely, revealing in the combined feeling of his mouth on her nipple and his small hands on her breasts. The dragon lifts a leg up and wraps it around the boy's waist, practically humping him as her thrusts meet his.
Ha, yes!~
>>9902693
Go on, I'm just trying to make you feel good. Just try to thrust your hips in time with mine ok?~
>The goddess begins gyrating her hips, pulling the boys cock in and out of her as she controls his movements. His boyish member hits all the right spots, making her moan as her tight walls grip him.
>>9902724
I'm always happy and satisfied with my sessions!
>>
>>9902611
>>9902410
(I didn't know it was a meme... I'm just trying to use different descriptions...)
>>
File: 63090736_p0_master1200.jpg (145KB, 683x700px) Image search: [Google]
63090736_p0_master1200.jpg
145KB, 683x700px
>>9902724
>>
File: ERP.jpg (773KB, 3176x1864px) Image search: [Google]
ERP.jpg
773KB, 3176x1864px
>>9902319
(Here it is, with a few new characters)
(Sorry for keeping you wait)
>>
File: Chryssi (55).jpg (181KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Chryssi (55).jpg
181KB, 1920x1080px
>>9902568
When she turned around, Chrysalis erased the gap between them, striding forward until their breasts clasped together and the changeling's pulsing appendage bent upwards, pinned upright by the abdomens of both parties as it spurted out endlessly in a cry for penetration. The feral mare inched herself forward, beckoning the woman to step back and as she did so, her lush lips parted and sprang forward, locking the two in a sticky embrace of passion and desire for one another. A wanton moan poured from Chrysalis' maw as her tongue, demanding to be in charge of the smack, slithered on through and wrestled the woman's tongue into submission. The translucent wings on the insect's back twitched alive, buzzing loudly as her arms rode down the pudgy sides of the incubator until each of her claws sank down into the pillowy flesh padding her rear, groping away and leaving with an echoing spank.
>>
File: Peacock25.jpg (222KB, 924x865px) Image search: [Google]
Peacock25.jpg
222KB, 924x865px
>>9902832
(I try not to ham it up too much because I'm pretty sure I was dropped from hamming it too much on a Tristana session with names for semen.)
>>9902842
(ANON.)
(ANON.)
(YOU BETTER NOT. I thought you were cool.)
>>
File: thiccy (109).jpg (359KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
thiccy (109).jpg
359KB, 1080x1080px
>>9902759
(Call her JJ~)

>>9902774
In that case, you can call ME Mistress. I wouldn't let someone so pathetic like you know my name, not with having you confess your need to cum all over my perfect ass~

>>9902790
(Go ahead, I liked where that was going!)

>>9902791
(Assist +100)
>>
File: Lolicron06.png (284KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Lolicron06.png
284KB, 1000x1000px
>>9902724
>>
>>9902875
Oh boy well there goes my hopes of finishing our session...
>>
File: tumblr_njszzsWnOq1tnjmmio7_540.png (144KB, 340x802px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_njszzsWnOq1tnjmmio7_540.png
144KB, 340x802px
>>9902785
"How can I resist not to be? You humans were literally made to be our food. How can I pass up the chance to indulge myself on something to squirmy and delectable?"
>His endowed, prehensile, and voracious cock throbbed under the anon's touch. Thick spunk leaked from his crown in a continues stream, forming a pool of his own thick liquids on the flat surface.
>>
>>9902875
That's saddening. It seems like the whole point of her /is/ to ham it up. But I guess I can understand
>>
>>9902862
It's not that much of a meme. It's just a funny term Owain used a few times. It gives me a good giggle, but you keep doing you.
>>
>>9902954
>>9902954
>>9902954
>>9902954
Page ten boys
>>
>>9902855
>He enjoyed her loving composure as he held him tightly. Letting him savor her whole body. With a little finesse he pushed aside her panties with his tip. Her slit now open for him to prod with his glands as he tries to push past them. His teeth pulling at her nipple, tugging at it as he pulled his head back slightly.
>>
File: peacock.jpg (425KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
peacock.jpg
425KB, 1000x1000px
>>9902913
(YOU COME BACK HERE AND PUT YOUR COCK IN PEACOCK RIGHT NOW OR SO HELP ME GOD ANON)
>>9902920
(Ah well. Different strokes for different folks. I try to keep it in manageable range of normal so I don't have a Danny Phantom incident.)
>>
File: Venom_Snake_TTP.png (185KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
Venom_Snake_TTP.png
185KB, 350x350px
>>9902724
>no mgs avas
>>
>>9902916
>The anon starts to lick at the mans leaky cock head, making sure to drink up his lewd fluids as they leaked out of his cock.
Not often you get a willing, meal is it~
>the boy stoped for a second and kissed the musky cock head.
>>
>>9902874
The girl backed away from the advancing mare more in confusion at first, her eyes suddenly popping open when she locked their lips together before quickly fluttering shut again. The queen would find her mouth more than accommodating, her lips opening at the slightest prodding and tongue submitting to the invading appendage just as quickly. A light moan escaped from the throat of the girl, from the deep kiss and from the thick throbbing shaft pressed up against her belly, and the wondering hands on top of it all. She wasn't fat by any real metric, but her thighs were impressive and there was maybe a bit more meat on her belly then most girls would be comfortable with. Certainly enough for the queen to grope and rub, and probably enough that her rod found it a nice rest, even good enough to hump against. The queens hand would almost sink into her ass with that smack, sending the whole thing shaking.
>>
>>9902855
Okay...
>He tries to keep himself balanced by gripping onto Lucoa's thighs.
This... feels kinda weird... but so good...
>His breathing becomes heavier, trying to thrust himself into her warm, wet, tight pussy. He tries to relax himself in this new, unfamiliar situation, doing his best to enjoy the experience.
Ahn...
>>
File: happy_end.jpg (51KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
happy_end.jpg
51KB, 500x375px
>>9902724
>>
File: 1493052171786.png (431KB, 640x478px) Image search: [Google]
1493052171786.png
431KB, 640x478px
>>9900304
>>
>>9902873
Who's the very last one in red bikini?
>>
>>9903252
Eyes from Nuclear Throne.
>>
You know who's really been gone?

Deeg.
>>
>>9904018
He was underage
Thread posts: 589
Thread images: 245

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.