[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/ERP/ Thread Comfy hours are upon us. Previous: >>9656620

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 529
Thread images: 193

File: 000.png (2MB, 1600x1131px) Image search: [Google]
000.png
2MB, 1600x1131px
/ERP/ Thread
Comfy hours are upon us.

Previous:
>>9656620
>>
>>9665427(Mercedes)
(Oh! Well if you're so confident then sure. You wanna do the starter?)
>>
File: 1495767937943.gif (209KB, 900x650px) Image search: [Google]
1495767937943.gif
209KB, 900x650px
>>
>>9665562
RAVIOLI RAVIOLI
>>
>>9665391
Mhmmm, perhaps I'll let you keep the ones I'm wearing now, since you're being so quite~
>she held onto him tighter, desperate for him to bust a thick, gooey load in between her heavy chest as she gently bounced up and down. The scent was overwhelming, her eyes blurry as she bit her lip, milking him dry

>>9665410
>she stopped talking, jaw open and frozen as she noticed his pulsing bulge. She stood still for a second, swaying on the spot as she tried to think of something to break the tension
Did...is that a...because of m-me?~

>>9665432
Huh? Ugh, I guess, but dont look!
>sounding a little annoyed, she allowed him to come in as she continue to wash herself, rubbing shampoo into her palms before rubbing them through her long, elegant hair
>>
File: tumblr_na6eefzdp01rpxuweo1_540.jpg (150KB, 297x755px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_na6eefzdp01rpxuweo1_540.jpg
150KB, 297x755px
>>9665474
Alright~ I can totes get ya to milk!
>I giggled like it was a bit of a game now, stroking his cock a bit faster as I slid a nail along the underside of his shaft while I wiggled my hips closer to the edge of the bed. I giggled again and tilted his shaft down, letting the swelling tip disappear between my soft pillows.

>>9665489
I'll let you start it hun~

>>9665523
Okay soooo like..what am I again? A milk princess?
>I asked the table of geeks as they spent the last half hour trying to explain the character sheet they made for me to me. They made me dress the part of a princess as well as I just wore my prom dress from last year, it fitting a bit poorly by now. They said this game was fun but I was still pretty confused but being called princess was pretty nice so I was willing to try to learn.
>>
>>9665547 (Sucy)
>From behind him he lifted a small woven basket, literally over flowing with the phallic shaped fungi, a few even spilling out and hitting the floor. The anon plants himself into a chair, legs spread, the basket between him and her.
Dress off, or sit in my lap. Either or if you want these 'srooms you're getting molested.
>>
>>9665605
Overcome with a concoction of shame, embarrassment and guilt, the anon fruitlessly tries to cover his crotch, nodding his head.
...Sorry Mom...
>>
>>9665605
>The thought of having fresh panties right off his Mom's hips to use to pleasure himself was the final thing he needed, slamming his fat cock into the moist sleeve created by her tits a few more times before he explodes. He thrusts all the way and allows his tip to peek out, suddenly ejaculating and raining down viscous ropes of hot cum all over her. Soaking her sweater and splattering messily across her face he lightly thrusts, being wrung dry by her tits. When his ejaculation finally ends semen clings to practically every inch of the space around them, the boy's backed up load still oozing a bit of excess from the tip.
Th-Thanks Mom...I'll definitely give them back to you once I'm done~...
>>
>>9665658
>>9665605
(Fuck, I didn't greentext it, sorry milfanon)
>>
>>9665605
>that "don't look!" warning shook him, for a moment he reconsidered...but, he couldn't back down now, here he was rubbing himself to the thought of her already. His excitement was misleading him. He had to get at least one peak, then he could go.
>the perverted boy tried to sneak to the side of the shower her back should be too, if he was right, he'd get to peek at her wet, bare and fat ass. And hopefully not get caught. His fingers pinched the curtain and peeled, as his face peeked....
>>
>>9665642
Ahh fuckk..
>The man let out a lustful moan, not expecting his cock to be pushed between your breasts so quickly. You could feel it pulsing and throbbing between your breasts, pre cum leaking and running down your chest
Ah just like that.. yes.. fuck you're good..
>>
File: hello.png (1MB, 1305x1078px) Image search: [Google]
hello.png
1MB, 1305x1078px
HELLOWHEREARETHELOLICONS?
>>
>>9665730
>Points to the smiling girl.
You. You're the lolicon.
>>
File: 62540869_p0.jpg (481KB, 1169x827px) Image search: [Google]
62540869_p0.jpg
481KB, 1169x827px
>>
>>9665594 (Black Rei.)
>The man recoils ever so slightly from her sudden reaction, putting on his most easy going smile when she seems to not be afraid of him. The chocolate well taken care of hair fits perfectly with her face, the man annoyed at his own mess of raven locks.
First time here? Well I'll be. I come here from time to time so I don't mind showing a sweet girl like you the ropes.
> Leaning over he places his ear just a scant few inches away from her mouth, nodding along with what he can pick up over the music.
Well this place is pretty hot right now. College kids from all around seem to hit this place up every weekend.
>Quirking an eyebrow he raises the glance towards the woman, using his free hand to point at the clear fluid.
This? It's vodka. I don't usually drink the stuff but this week has been taxing to say the least. Why? You want some?
>Tossing a glance towards the barkeep he waves him over, saying he wants another of what is in his hand. Quick as a flash he drops a similar looking glass in front of the coffee skinned girl, ice cubes bobbing around inside of it.
Take it slow. Has quite a bite if you aren't careful...You are old enough to drink, right?
>>
>>9665730
Funny one.
>>
>>9665730
Hey. Don't tell anybody though.
>>
>>9665778
>Notices that cute little butt sticking up from on top of the bed.
>Slowly raises his hand.
>Suddenly brings it down hard...
>...to give her a sugary sweet lollipop that he bought just for her, placing it gently on the bed.
>>
>>9665730

It's a trap!
>>
>>9665642
>Anon breathed a sigh of relief as the airheaded blonde seemed to finally catch on. They were lucky that they'd manage to get invited to Mercedes' place while her parents were out, and even more lucky that she agreed to play a game of DnD with them. Although, it was proving to me a mentally taxing task to help the blonde beauty keep up.
YES!! Oh, I mean, that you are Mercedes. You provide your people with nutrition via your..... breasts....
>Anon was sure he wasn't the only one at the table whose face burned red from that statement. But her prom dress did a fantastic job of showing off why she was so popular.
>>
File: 61354884_p0.jpg (2MB, 1240x1754px) Image search: [Google]
61354884_p0.jpg
2MB, 1240x1754px
>>9665848
>Lazily rolls over and takes the offering, sparing his life for now.
>>
File: 1489690649619.png (3MB, 2654x3500px) Image search: [Google]
1489690649619.png
3MB, 2654x3500px
>>9665623
>Sucy rolls her eyes. With a sharp flick she produces a wand, and then taps it on her hips, intoning a few magic words with that nasal monotone of hers. Anon can faintly hear a creaking sound, as the fabric of her robes are caused to stretch, a whole new plumpness down there, her hips widening to boot.
See? Easy. Whats that look on your face? You look like you're about to burst a nut.

>>9665647
>Sucy stares incredulously at anon, until the moment that hamper opens. There is no hiding the way her pupils dilate - those are some precious shrooms, and she physically cringes to see them just dropping carelessly from the basket.
The fuck...how the hell did you get your hands on....
>Sucy is scowling as she floats over, and eyes narrowed, seats her cushiony, plush rear right on anon's lap. She leans back to look at him, trying her best to seem completely disinterested again.
Just so you know, those are really rare, and that's the only reason I'd be caught dead on your lap.
>>
File: Perfect.png (709KB, 1445x1900px) Image search: [Google]
Perfect.png
709KB, 1445x1900px
>>9665779
>Her eyes cast down at the glass, and a small sheepish smile appears on her face
Of course I am! I had my birthday a couple of weeks ago for it, besides the bouncers wouldnt of let me in otherwise.
>She nods quickly in responce and smiles as you ask the bartender to get her a drink just like yours. She rests her elbows on the bar and watches in an obviously first time amazement at the drink being made, each of her eyes following the ice cubes as the bartender plops them into the glass and passes it over.
>Picking it up with her right hand, she lifts it up and turns back to you. She tilts it toward her mouth and slowly takes a sip of it, her expression showing how much she dislikes it but she drinks some anyway
O..ohh my god wow.. W...
>She places the glass down and gently coughs
Wow!~ that is pretty strong! I see what you mean about the b..bite! what exactly is it? vodka and...?
>The same beaming smile appears on her lips as she talks to you again, her curiosity gets the better of her and once again she picks up the glass and takes a small sip as she waits for your reply.
>>
>>9665642
>>9665878
(I'm going to go with the D&D starter, I like the sound of it already, I'll wait on the other anon you are directly addressing too and thanks.)
>Anon actually couldn't believe that that she even believed that homebrew class they built for the busty bimbo, not biting his chances as they humored her in the game. Fortunately for her they knew what they were doing and she was essentially just an OP healbot for them as they trudged along, making sure she felt like one of them even if she was only gripping at the basics and being fed quite a few lucky saves.
Y...Yes, just be careful how you spend all your lactic magics, it would take a short rest to recharge it all. You've been doing amazing so far though Mercedes, I've never seen someone be so quick to learn the healing mechanics like you do!
>The shy geek just kept flattering her and keep her as overpowered as needed to tag along, looking around to the other hopeless guys in the bunch to see if they can even get close to one of the hottest chicks in school. The horny nerd himself found it hard to look away from her prom dress, the outfit surprisingly skimpy and showing off a fairly generous amount of her huge tits that he couldn't help but stare at.
>>
Where da furries at?
>>
(Sorry dears, replies will be a little slower for a bit)

>>9665658
>>9665693
(Dont worry~)
I...see..
>hands on her hips, her brow furrows as she suddenly points upstairs, gesturing him towards his room
Up there. Now.

>>9665677
>she lets out a husky sigh, feeling her tits and face get splattered in his thick, potent seed. Licking her lips as it hits them, she sits back as his cock slides out limply
Good boy~ I'll leave them in here, dear. Now go downstairs and get ready for dinner, I'll clean up~

>>9665694
>she turned towards him, noticing him peeking at her enormous ass as she lets out a squeak. Pulling the curtain back, she completely forgot about her nude appearance as she looks down at him, angry
I said DON'T look, Anon! DON'T!
>>
>>9665931

Their basements?
>>
File: tumblr_mt2sw9kfg11su2dodo2_1280.jpg (71KB, 577x1024px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mt2sw9kfg11su2dodo2_1280.jpg
71KB, 577x1024px
>>9665697
>giggled as I slowly slid my tongue along my heavily glossed pink lips, making them shine that much more.
Are ya like..gunna bust already hun?~
>I asked rather eagerly as my enormous breasts bounced against his cock with my hand stroked whatever was left outside of my breasts still.

>>9665878
Ohhhh! So I'm like a cow or somethin? Kay! I milk anyway so I can totes do that!
>I said rather nonchalantly, just passing over the fact a sophomore in high school was lactating.
Sooo how do we start this game anyway? I wanna play!
>I giggled as I looked around the table again, leaning forward to let my overwhelming breasts rest on the table, covering the entire bottom half of my character sheet.
>>
>>9665914
W-Well duh, look how big it is! How fat can you even make it, witch?
>trying his best to suppress his boner, his eyes didn't leave her newly plump ass, sticking out of her tiny frame
>>
File: starry pose.png (514KB, 2000x3200px) Image search: [Google]
starry pose.png
514KB, 2000x3200px
>>9665760
ME?!
>Star conjures a mirror with her wand and stares at it
Oh no! It's true!
>She lets it fall to the ground and shatter. The blonde swoons right back, her hand to her forehead, into anon's arms in mock despair
I'm a...I'm a lolicon! I'm a sick, perverted little girl molester! What ever am I going to do?!
>She paws at anon's shirt pleadingly
Help me..I..just...need to get hands on all those sweet, sweet lolos! You've gotta help me!
>>9665796
Funny AND fun to be around!
>>9665828
Oh gosh!
>Star scoots up close and leans in to furtively whisper
Your secret's safe with me, buddy.
>She nods authoritively.
I'll keep it a secret from all those innocent girls that you wanna touch em up and have messy, sweaty sex with them!
>>9665850
Oh no! Those are even worse! What does a lolicon do when he finds out the little girl is a little dude anyway? Really activates my noggin-almond.
>>
>>9665978
F-fuck...yes.. ah!
>The man moaned loudly again, pleasure overwhelming his cock as it gave way to one last large twitch
Im cumming!
>The man's cock explodes with spurt after spurt of hot cum, flying towards your face and breasts
>>
Lemme know when the good avas are around.
>>
>>9665968
(No worries!)
>With his cock properly milked he nods his head, stumbling to his feet and tugging his pants his hips. Looking down on his mother covered in his seed was burned into his memory, the sultry tone of her voice causing his loins to stir in need for more.
R-Right! I'll be waiting then.
>Rushing out of his room he walks down stairs, bumping into his sister and getting in a short argument with her. Grumbling to himself he finds his way to the table, placing his elbow on it as he talks to himself.
Dumb sis...She's lucky she looks like Mom or I'd have really given her a piece of my mind.
>>
>>9665914
>At first the anon didn't reply, not even thinking of opening his lips his fingers dung into the plump cheeks that did little to hide under the tight dress. It was clear his arousal was setting in as a large lump grew in his pants, pressing itself between the two sweet orbs that made her ass.
I know they're rare. And you need to work for them. You can bad mouth me all you like, in fact I kind of like it, but the matter of the fact is you're going to do what I say, right? Or do you really want these babies to go to waste?
>He questioned, not in a smug tone, but in a blunt deep voice. And with that his foot swiveled to where a stray mushroom rolled, and without hesitation he mashed the fungus under his shoe, ruining it, making sure she knew he was serious.
>>
>>9665968
>the curtain was pulled back completely, revealing her son struggling to contain his erection and standing there nearly frozen from being caught. He'd wormed his hands into his fly, and was just about to take out his cute prick, but now all he could do was stand and stare, and stare....
>>
>>9666001
I want to hotdog that butt
>>
>>9666006

> anon shrugs and gropes her ass like the molester she believes he is.
>>
>>9666006
>With a half lit expression the anon held onto the blonde until she finished her impeccable recreation of Shakespeare's finest. And promptly dropped her, letting her hit the ground with a thud.
You're adorable, but a cheeky cunt. That's why I love you.
>>
>>9665968
Okay...
>Fighting back tears, the anon hoofs it to his room, hoping his mother won't punish him too severely. He plops onto his bed, sitting at the edge, head lowered in anguish, and awaits the inevitable arrival of his mother
>>
>>9665562
>>9666001
>Hoists the dragon loli under his arm and takes her away
>>
>>9665917
Lime juice. It's a cosmopolitan or otherwise known as a "Sex in the City", after that show with the horse faced lady whatever her name is.
>After his short explanation he takes another deep sip of his beverage, cheeks becoming rosy as the familiar burn of alcohol settles in his gut. Bringing his gaze back to her face he clams up for a moment, briefly lost in her eyes and having to tug on his collar to alleviate some of his nerves. Remembering how harshly she winced just from a sip of the drink he wonders if he should tell her to stop but decides against it. Sliding his drink away his folds his hands over on the bar, seeing no one in the bar but her for the time being.
Yeah it's not exactly the easiest thing to stomach but it's one of my faves.
>Bringing one of his fingers up to the side of her face he lightly grazes her cheek, tucking a single strand of hair that was out of place right behind her ear. A goofy smile makes its way to his face, glad he was able to help the girl get a small taste of the club life.
Shame your friends aren't here. Now your only company is this frumpy dude and some bitter drink. Consider any drinks you want tonight a belated birthday present from yours truly. Anything else you feel like doing?
>>
File: images (1).jpg (7KB, 224x224px)
images (1).jpg
7KB, 224x224px
>>9665931
Thats what I'm wondering as well.
>>
>>9665978
(Looks like you got 2 Anons to play with)
Well...to call yourself a cow would be a bit harsh, but certainly not appropriate.
>He couldn't help himself, he had to stare at her. Her voluptuous chest her most famous feature but certainly not where her beauty stopped. As she bent forward and laid her chest on the table, he could swear he heard the table groan from the added weight. Upon hearing her ask about starting, his eyes turned to face his friend, this genius plan being his idea. He didn't know much about the game, only really tagging along to keep company.
>>
File: 1489875527704.jpg (50KB, 368x690px) Image search: [Google]
1489875527704.jpg
50KB, 368x690px
>>9665982
>Sucy grins a mouth full of sharkteeth.
I cast a growth spell on you too, didn't I?
>She poes anon's bulge with her wand
You guys are even easier to manipulate than Akko. How big? There's no limit really. I better the bigger it got, the bigger your little mushroom would too, hey? Now there's an idea. Get your dick out, anon. I wanna see just how pathetically desperate it is for my fat butt.
>>9666041
>Sucy stares back with an utterly blank expression for some time. She doesn't even shift as anon digs his hands greedily into her squeezable, peachy butt through the thin fabric of her robes. It seems from her droll expression at least that they have an understanding.
Riiight. Figures that a perv like you w-
>One eye twitches and the little witch coils subtly at the sight of the ruined mushroom.
Hey. You don't have to be an idiot like that. The deals for the whole hamper now, okay? Don't waste another one.
>Sucy stares at the mush he's made, and then glances back at him, still speaking in her usual nasal monotone.
...and you can do whatever you like with me. It's not like I care. Just give me the whole hamper.
>>
>>9666024
>locks the door so he can't get back into the thread when the good avas show up.
>>
>>9666174
My dick and I whole-heartedly agree.
Especially when it comes to a cutie like Kanna.
>>
File: 1495386218498.jpg (35KB, 704x476px) Image search: [Google]
1495386218498.jpg
35KB, 704x476px
DID SOMEONE SAY
>>
>>9666167
>he words entranced him, pulling his zip down and flopping his arousal for her out, gripping it in his hand. Swallowing as he stared at her fat butt, he let out a slight groan at what she said
No limit...?
>>
File: ncnkqudbccg7439.png (653KB, 850x605px) Image search: [Google]
ncnkqudbccg7439.png
653KB, 850x605px
>>9666107
Ahhh I see! I watched it once or twice with my friends, it was pretty boring right?
>She refocuses onto the drink and slowly reaches out, taking the glass into her hands, her eyes close and she begins to take a few small sips in quick succession, she places the half empty glass back down and slowly wipes her lips with one of her fingers
Weird... the more I drink it the more it doesnt.. well.. taste like crap you know?
>Her gentle eyes trace your hand moving up to her face, she doesnt pull away however, her flesh is seemingly burning already from the alcohol... if it wasnt so dark in the club, her cheeks would probably be tinged red.
Yeah well... I decided it would be best to go alone anyway...
>Her eyes glance over to the glass and she reaches out, slowly rotating it with her fingertips. Her bright white teeth bite down on her lower lip as she shrugs
I kind of just wanted to come here and see what kind of people i'd meet you know? maybe make a few friends~
>The tone of her voice lifts at the end of her sentence as she slowly begins lifting the glass to her lips, her eyes cast back to yours and look into them as she takes a small sip
>>
File: tumblr_oq2lzz996i1vom9vao1_1280.jpg (97KB, 560x690px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oq2lzz996i1vom9vao1_1280.jpg
97KB, 560x690px
>>9666013
>squeaked with delight as I leaned up, letting my breasts smother his cock completely as I reached down and squished them together between my silky soft pillows before I felt that warm, sticky release coat my face and still jiggling breasts. I slowly licked what I could off my lips, swallowing it down with a giggle.
Feel better cutie?~

>>9665919
>>9666160
(Luckiest girl in the thread~)
Lactic...ya mean my milk magic?
>I giggled as I tried to keep up with the game, figuring I had gotten enough practice in by now to become a master. After all, everyone was telling me what a great healer I was! Whatever that meant. I looked over towards the Anon across from me, tilting my head.
Why? I am like..totes part cow with these!
>I smiled proudly and poked at my overfilled breasts, making them jiggle now. When I saw him look towards the Gm at the end of the table, I did the same as I figured that's who we were waiting on.
>>
File: dangerous look.png (319KB, 1323x1440px) Image search: [Google]
dangerous look.png
319KB, 1323x1440px
>>9666066
>Star hops on the spot. Her plush little rump fills anon's hand as its groped, amazingly perky to the touch despite its round shape. As Star comes down from the impromptu tiptoes, she stares at anon warily, seating her butt back in than groping hand.
Oh! I see how it is. Gonna help yourself, not even inviting me back to your van, huh?
>>9666075
>Star grins with a flourish at the anon once her "performance is complete.", and then drops right down to land painfully on her butt, bouncing once, her legs splayed right up at different angles giving anon all the upskirt he could desire.
Hey! That's some way to treat a girl you LOVE. I oughta...turn you into a less hunky older guy!
>Star kicks at anon's ankles from her low position
>>
>>9666167
Just making sure you know that stakes.
>He replied with a reach back, slapping the soft rear just to watch it bounce under the dress. With a shifting hand he undid his pants, the metallic sliding of his zipper echoed throughout the room, only to me matched by a wet pat as the precum of his now bare cock pressed against her attire, staining the fabric
Grind your ass on my cock. I'll reward you with extra if you're a good little witch.
>His voice increased in pitch as he "complemented" her, clearly talking down to her he topped it off with a headpat. Wanting her worked up, wanting her to snap back at him, but still in control.
>>
File: tumblr_mtuz1xxn101rd8tfco1_1280.png (123KB, 839x738px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mtuz1xxn101rd8tfco1_1280.png
123KB, 839x738px
>>9666044
Wh-What are you doing!?
>she stared in disbelief, only just realising her plump, wide body was on display. Quickly placing a hand over her chubby muff as another draped over her swinging breasts, she stared down at him, waiting for his reply

>>9666102
>after a moment, she storms into the room, slamming the door behind her. Still in her sweaty, tight gym gear, hands on her hips, she looked just as angry as before
Alright, spit it out. Why have you got an erection? Tell me.
>>
>>9666160
>>9666237
>The nerd froze up a bit as his buddy was seriously leaning on him to make sure things went smoothly, wondering how he was the one to get roped into DM'ing to keep the bubbly bimbo and everyone satisfied. Thankfully he was fantasizing about Mercedes so often he had a few adventures in mind for them, collecting his thoughts as he laid out the dice and a good opening for them.
O...Our two heroes find themselves barging into the corridor's of the princess' bedchambers, hearing that she was to be ambushed by goblin assasins. The corpses in the halls were a grim indication as was a busted door to her chambers. The two heroes burst in to find the maiden in the corner with the creatures on approach, however since she had no offensive ability the goblins went to assault her rescuers to keep the attack quiet.
My wizard will cast a sleep spell to by the princess time to position, get ready!
>He rolls for himself and is successful, buying everyone including their clueless tag-along time to take action while he just gawked at Mercedes's massive breasts while she pointed to them.
>>
>>9666243
You're calling me hunky now?
>He couldn't help but chuckle before looking down, sucking in the sight of her upskirt, even having to bite at his lip to contain himself. Soon with a roll of his eyes he reached a hand out
You need help up? It's the least I can do to someone threatening me with transformation.
>>
where'd rance go
>>
Its looking pretty cute and sweaty in here
>>
>>9666221
Never watched the damn thing just know that my in-laws couldn't stop gushing about it when it was running.
>Giggling a bit from a mixture of the alcohol and good company he takes a firm hold of his drink, shotgunning the last of the liquid courage before placing it back on the bar. More than a little tipsy he nods his head along to her words, speaking a little bit more slowly to make sure he gets it right.
That's what I was telling ya! It's an acquired taste. Soon you'll be knocking back those things like nobodies business.
>At the upward inflection of her voice his own cheeks take on a more rosier hue, the open gazing at her body saying just how happy he'd be with being "friends". Glad that the cover of his dark slacks and dim lights hide his mounting arousal he caresses her cheek with a few of his digits, pulling away from her as he rests an elbow on the wood bar.
Well I'm certainly in the mood for making friends. What're you feeling like? Dancing? A new club?
>Taking his chance he leans forward, mouth so close she could smell the alcohol clinging to his breath.
Maybe go somewhere a bit more private~? I'm game for anything as long as its with you.
>>
The Medici are not crooks. Stop spreading lies before I break your legs, shrimp.
>>
>>9666237
>>9666301

(Sorry about the reply time, my computer's fucked so I'm on mobile. I don't think I can keep up and not leave you two waiting. Again I'm really sorry.)
>>
>>9666243

> smiles, the anon gaining confidence and massaging her little perky butt, molding her flesh like clay under his fingers.
What? Do you want the whole perverted experience?
> the man jokes, getting closer to Star and uskng his free hand to gently massage her moderate chest from behind
You know, the fact that you perfectly know what is going on makes you a perv as big as any lolicon here.
>>
>>9666311
>Kissus
>>
File: tumblr_ojajj2aXzc1u8bprdo1_1280.jpg (41KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ojajj2aXzc1u8bprdo1_1280.jpg
41KB, 640x640px
>>9666368
(Well I'd totes hate to exclude you! I'm fine with waiting if that's alright with the DManon)
>>
File: 1489709211430.png (2MB, 3500x3507px) Image search: [Google]
1489709211430.png
2MB, 3500x3507px
>>9666214
>Sucy's pink eyes narrow, and her lips spread into a sly, smug smile as she stares down at anon's revealed member.
Ouch. Kinda ironic for a guy obsessed with size~
>The nefarious little witch fufufus to herself and twirls her hips around, gyrating them as she moves to show off her slightly oversized rump, still looking back over her shoulder constantly at anon's exposure.
But what will it do if I do -this-?
>She taps her rear again, and it grows once more, her buttock filling right out and dropping slightly as it gains weight, still each cheek almost perfectly round despite all the new fat back there.

>>9666259
>Sucy watches anon reveal his cock warily. She doesn't seem in the slightest surprised, or impressed by it, though he can see immediately how uncomfortable she looks as the pre on the tip smears up and stains her dress robe. The mushroom loving girl looks right up and stares absolute daggers in his eyes from the last patronising comment, but its only once he dares to headpat the witch, that it looks like she's just about to hex him for life.
Hng...........you know
>Sucy slowly lifts her weighty butt up, and lands it right on anon's cock, trapping it between her thick buns. She starts to grind, purposefully.
I have...just on me...seven different potions...that could kill you.....you know how...many different parts of the human body have alchemical properties? .......the only problem..is getting your hands on fresh cadavers...
>>
>>9666368
>>9666390
(I can wait man, keep going as your comfortable guys, good luck with the computer troubles BTW dude.)
>>
File: ss+(2016-12-16+at+05.43.16).jpg (162KB, 631x938px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-12-16+at+05.43.16).jpg
162KB, 631x938px
>>9666352
>As you begin to suggest new places to go and new things to do, her eyes glance around the club with each suggestion, her hand tilting the glass more and more as she drains the last of her drink. She places it down on the bar and flicks her eyes up to yours once again as soon as you mention going somewhere more 'private'
W..well.. im alright with any of those! although I get the feeling i'd get really... really drunk if we kept going to new clubs...
>She edges forward a little in her seat and places both of her hands together onto her lap. Her eyes trace over your face slowly as her mind works up the courage to say it...
I...I guess umm.. well uhh.. somewhere more private wou..would make it easier to h..hear you!~
>Her tone of voice shows just how nervous she is, although she's still got a beaming smile on her face
>>
>>9666382
>kissus back
>>
>>9666298
>Horrified at her anger, the anon tried to give an honest answer
W-well mom... I, um... It's...
>Stammering on his words, youthful desperation came to the forefront, compelling him to set it straight
Because you're beautiful and sexy! I...I guess that's why. It started when I hugged you earlier, and whenever I thought about you on my walk, it'd just come up again, and then I saw you in your yoga clothes, and... well, yeah...
>>
>>9666404
H-Hey, its not th-
>but he was cut off from trying to defend his girthy size, feeling it jerk up harder as her ass plumped itself up again. Watching the chubby thing fall gently as it gained weight only made him tense further, swaying on the spot as he almost popped right there from staring at it. It snugged perfectly in her dress, looking even more appetising and fuckable then before
>>
File: lifting.jpg (142KB, 602x1034px) Image search: [Google]
lifting.jpg
142KB, 602x1034px
>>9666304
>Star snorts in laughter, and nods, grinning. She either has no awareness of, or doesn't care, about the view she is giving - her legs are causally still spread right open, and anon can get as much as a peek of her panties as he likes, which appear to be rainbow-patterned, and with a cartoon puppy's face on the front.
Pffft. Why not? I've been perved on by way greasier lolicons than you!
>The mewbescant blonde waves her arm up to be grabbed by anon, and the moment it is, she uses the the arm to fling herself right up against anon, hands on his chest
What do ya think of my panties, b-t-w?
>>9666369
Meee? A perv?
>Star grins, and wiggles her snug hips down in gyrating circles into the lolicon's hands, all that plump flesh so easy to dig his fingers into. Compared to down below, Star's breasts aren't much to play with, still budding and barely there, but incredibly perky. She flexes her slender frame between those greedy adult mits.
Haaa..that's implying I LIKE letting sweaty older guys come and feel up my butt and my boobs. Can't you TELL, hng~
>Star is chewing manically on her bottom lip
How much I haaaaaate this?
>She doesn't even try not to grin at her own joke.
>>
>>9666404
Then kill me. Take the mushrooms. But you wont get more.
>He says with a push forward. his now fully erect mass pushed between her thick cheeks, hotdogging the witch his cock throbs and pulses happily before he spoke again
I can get you more mushrooms, baskets full. All you need to do is stand my shit eating grin long enough for me to give them to you.
>He grasped her hips again, but this time he didn't grope her feel up the pale flesh that hid under the black dress, but pulled it up, clearly trying to strip her but not making the full motion.
And have sex with me. that isn't too much of a price for your precious mushrooms right?

(Side note. I hope I'm not going overboard with this smug character. I just like getting her pissed off while doing this)
>>
>>9666411
>>9666390
(I'll try to get these out quick)
>Clueless Anon snapped to attention as the DM laid out the situation. It took all of his will, but he was able to pull his focus off of their host and back the game, listening closely and trying to get the hang of it.
O-okay, my Archer takes up position behind the princess and mage to provide cover fire when the goblins awaken..... I hope it did that right.
>He scratched his as he picked up the dice, only really rolling because he saw his friend do it. He got an average roll and smiled brightly, thinking that he did well.
Oh wow, that was kinda fun!
>>
>>9666472
And? What else? What about my yoga clothes?
>she took several steps forward, eyes altering between his panicking face and groin as she rested her hand on her wide hip again. Her other hand plucked at the thin, sweaty material of her pants, letting it snap back to her as he watched
>>
>>9666467
>Pets the boy, his eyes glued to his ears.
Their so soft, and pretty cute.
>>
>>9666448
I'm sure we'll be able to hear each other loud and clear.
>One of of his half-lidded eyes closes for a moment as he winks at her, hopping out of his seat and paying for the drinks with a happy smile on his face. Looking at the shy girl attempt to hold herself together he reaches down and takes a hold of her hand, interlocking his fingers with her own before gently pulling her out of her seat. The colors clashing between his white digits and her dark ones meshes perfectly, his hand enrapturing her own. Leading her through the sea of bodies he finally manages to push open the door to the club, the loud beats and screams from inside filtering out into the night streets before it closes again.
Whew...Was getting stuffy in there anyway.
>Unbuttoning one more button his shirt he takes a quick look around the area, not in the mood to drive back home. He soon points across the street at a brightly lit building, the sign shaped into a heart with two individuals engaging in a carnal act on it. The title "Hearts and Whores" was plastered across the front of the gaudy love hotel, the male turning his head back to her with a sheepish grin.
Uh...Looks like that's the closest place for some privacy unless you wanna go somewhere more out of the way.
>>
>>9666504
>That sight of the innocent little panties, her wide smile, the sudden embrace, and her question mixed into a perfect storm as it popped him from interested to a full arousal. His semi erect cock strained against his pants and rubbed along the shorter girl as she hugged at him. Throbbing he was visibility sweating from the question.
Well.. I mean... a young girl like you...
IDidn'tLookAtThem
>A clear lie, and one that made more apparent from his wandering eyes, avoiding eyecontact from the little girl
>>
File: crystal maiden.jpg (124KB, 616x900px) Image search: [Google]
crystal maiden.jpg
124KB, 616x900px
Swift as the Blueheart Glacier!
>>
File: tumblr_oq9f6wrbh31tf16r9o3_540.gif (2MB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oq9f6wrbh31tf16r9o3_540.gif
2MB, 540x304px
>>9666537
(No rush hun! As long as you're enjoyin yourself I'm totes happy!)
>blinked, trying to mentally picture myself in my own bedroom before smiling, nodding and looking towards the DM.
Kay! I wanna..umm.. Tell the goblins they have super small dicks and that my friends here will mess em up!
>I said rather proudly, making a roll as well, figuring it was the right thing to do. As I shook the dice it looked like I was stroking an invisible cock in the air for a few seconds before I tossed my pink dice on the table, my heavy breasts giving a playful bounce as I did.
>>
>>9666610
Swiftly sit your fat ass on my face
>>
>>9666411
>>9666612
(Oopsie! forgot to tag you too hun!)
>>
File: bate.jpg (18KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
bate.jpg
18KB, 400x400px
Post avas you want to see played.
>>
>>9666554
They're... really tight on you. I like how they...highlight your figure?
>The anon's eyes darted about as he shifted nervously on the spot
Truth be told mom, I really like, well, all of you. Pretty face, pretty hair... pretty body.
>>
File: 1484365999156.png (422KB, 1025x1345px) Image search: [Google]
1484365999156.png
422KB, 1025x1345px
>>9666664
>>
>>9666298
(Sorry, got sidetracked for a moment)
>he was still completely dumbfounded, even with her most important bits covered, her figure was sill so striking to him, and the full sight was still clear in his memories. The hand over his crotch, it was starting to move on its own, despite her watching him and waiting for an apology
>>
File: 1469659825220.png (495KB, 729x1032px) Image search: [Google]
1469659825220.png
495KB, 729x1032px
>>9666578
>She takes a deep breath of fresh air and hops down each of the large steps of the night club to the pavement below, her feet scrunch against the wet stone of the pavement as she walks.
It was yeah.. feels liberating to be out in the air huh? how do people spend hours in there!?
>After listening to you, her eyes scan around the street corner and along the street before landing on the love hotel, she lifts her free hand to her lips and covers them with several fingers to stifle a small giggle
A... a hotel like that?~ sure! we could go there! besides your right... it'll give us all the privacy in the world wont it?
>Her fingers tighten around your large in comparrison hand as she quickly starts to walk with you, matching your pace
I've never been to one of these before... how much is it for a ni-.. ahem.. a couple of hours?
>>
>>9666504

Hey, I'm not that old, I could be your.. older brother or something.
> he says, his hands greedily feeling her young yet beautiful body, encouraged by the obvious enjoyment of the blonde. He finally gives her butt a soft slap and moves back, taking a moment to check her little frame. After a moment, and without saying a word, he took Star's dress and pulled it up, taking her clothes off just to admire her delicate naked body.
You did this a lot before, don't you? I bet a little perv like you really knows how to deal with this, right?
> he asks, grabbing his noticeable, and growing, bulge in front of Star.
Cause I want you to eat my cock like the little slut you are.
>>
>>9666610
>tfw they nerf her movespeed again
WHY
>>
>>9666664
Franziska von Karma.
Juri
Callie/Marie
>>
File: 93e01f6bf658518de758ae937cad85ba.jpg (796KB, 867x1078px) Image search: [Google]
93e01f6bf658518de758ae937cad85ba.jpg
796KB, 867x1078px
>>9666664
Tit plant

Also
>2 off
>>
>>9666621
P-pardon!?
I'm a Maiden!
>>
File: 56779804432.jpg (170KB, 1072x1280px) Image search: [Google]
56779804432.jpg
170KB, 1072x1280px
>>9666664
>>
>>9666708
I'm certain we had a Juri just a few nights back.
>>
>>9666664
So close to the GET
Anyway, pic related, Ryoubi from SK, or Sabina from Pokemon would be nice.
>>
File: Cerebella_ready.png (201KB, 640x720px) Image search: [Google]
Cerebella_ready.png
201KB, 640x720px
>>9666664
>Posts self.
>>
File: 000.jpg (67KB, 626x478px) Image search: [Google]
000.jpg
67KB, 626x478px
>>9666664
Sakaki from Azumanga Daioh.
>>
>>9666664
>>
>>9666516
(Nah it's great! I really like the dynamic we have going on.)
>Sucy narrows her eyes. For a few seconds it really seems like she's considering it. As she purposefully, almost violently rubs her fat butt down on anon's cock, her dress is smeared with more and more snail trails of anon's precum. Sucy turns to look at anon like he's a bit of rotten food, her little nose scrunching up in disgust, as he starts to hitch up her skirt, revealing those long, pale legs.
This is the closest you get to seducing a girl, isn't it? I can tell you're a total virgin. Whatever. You can fuck me, but only use my butt, okay? I don't want to get pregnant with mentally retarded babies. Deal?
>>9666503
>Sucy grins wider and wider, all her fangs showing as she watches that despate cock twitch, pulse, and leak pre from its bulging tip, just from the sight of her rump. That full thing waves vaguely from side to side, enticingly.
Look at it. It's drooling, How adorable.
>Sucy taps her butt again, and her dress creaked,strained so wide now by her oversized, voluptuous buttocks at it seems ready to burst - her modest breast almost looks cartoonishly small now in comparison to her hips.
>>
>>9666754
We already have enough futas.
>>
>>9666745
I actually made a Sabrina folder once, I wonder if it was because of you.
How would you want her played?
>>
File: 94f830fbb7f1302926896887d63d8d8a.jpg (189KB, 723x1023px) Image search: [Google]
94f830fbb7f1302926896887d63d8d8a.jpg
189KB, 723x1023px
>>9666754
Ummm..hey?
>>
>>9666732
Latex suit and everything?
Also, we need a Junko Enoshima too.
>>
File: tumblr_o49rhyCsnc1rd8tfco1_1280.gif (337KB, 1000x1012px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o49rhyCsnc1rd8tfco1_1280.gif
337KB, 1000x1012px
>>9666681
>she took in his words, taking a step closer as she looked down at his crotch
Get it out, then
>she looked impatient, tapping at her hip as her face turned a soft shade of pink
Now.

>>9666690
(No worries~)
>she looked as confused as him, before stepping back and lowering her hands. Turning on the spot so that her wide, heart shaped booty was on display, she continued to was himself with him watching, gulping down on spit as she shook herself. She really shouldn't be doing this at all, it was so wrong, but it felt...good
>>
>>9666765
NEVER ENOUGH.
NEVER CLEAN
>>9666782
>This.
>And Ermes.
>Maybe Hot Pants too.
>>
File: prison-school-4413033.jpg (153KB, 800x1171px) Image search: [Google]
prison-school-4413033.jpg
153KB, 800x1171px
>>9666664
>>
>>9666765

No futa version
>>
>>9666537
>>9666612
>The DM almost wanted to facepalm at the lot he was given, knowing the Princess wasted an action to stay trapped in a corner talking about dicks while his buddy's arrows will wake the goblins up. He checks the rolls for his shots and thankfully it managed to kill all but 2 of the enemy, planning some way to keep this under control. Oddly enough Mercedes rolled a 19, so he rewarded the intimidation check.
G...Great! The arrows peirce 3 assasins in the head, perception shows that no other enemies are in the room. 2 are left with wounds in the chest/shoulder, and very low self esteem about their cocks lowering their hit chance. They use their actions to assault the Ranger and me, respectively.
>He rolls for the enemy and finds some shit luck as one goblin wounds him for 1/3 of his health, the ranger taking a good blow too but only for 7 damage given his armor.
Shit, uh, at close range I just cast a magic missle to finish one off. Hurry guys!
>He rolls and does enough damage to kill one, hoping his bud can kill the last guy while Mercedes would be smart enough to heal or do anything but get hurt. He shamelessly stares at her tits as he micromanages the events, just imagining getting closer to her as they RP.
>>
>>9666758
F-Fuck, quit it....its so, so, so hot..
>he almost collapsed at the sight, more pre springing from his throbbing cock and landing against her dress as the two round ass cheeks grew fatter and heavier, her frame now bottom heavy. His hand instinctively grabbed at the base of his cock, stroking it softly at the sight as the ass obsessed anon tried with all his might not to shoot a sticky load all over her enormous rump
>>
>>9666701
This pleases Nyx.
>>
File: Sugimoto.jpg (85KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Sugimoto.jpg
85KB, 640x480px
>>9666664
>>
File: Kiara_takeuchi2[1].png (2MB, 1230x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Kiara_takeuchi2[1].png
2MB, 1230x1920px
>>9666664
>>
>>9666726
So? I heard you've got a pretty sizeable ass
>>
>>9666537
>>9666612
>The DM almost wanted to facepalm at the lot he was given, knowing the Princess wasted an action to stay trapped in a corner talking about dicks while his buddy's arrows will wake the goblins up. He checks the rolls for his shots and thankfully it managed to kill all but 2 of the enemy, planning some way to keep this under control. Oddly enough Mercedes rolled a 19, so he rewarded the intimidation check.
G...Great! The arrows pierce 3 assassins in the head and kill, perception shows that no other enemies are in the room. 2 are left with wounds in the chest/shoulder, and very low self esteem about their cocks lowering their hit chance. They use their actions to assault the Ranger and me with poison tip daggers, respectively.
>He rolls for the enemy and finds some shit luck as one goblin wounds him for 1/3 of his health, the ranger taking a good blow too but only for 7 damage given his armor and both failing the CON check.
Shit we both have poison. Uh, at close range I just cast a magic missile to finish one off. Hurry guys!
>He rolls and does enough damage to kill one, hoping his bud can kill the last guy while Mercedes would be smart enough to heal or do anything but get hurt. He shamelessly stares at her tits as he micromanages the events, just imagining getting closer to her as they RP.
>>
File: 1400600034241.jpg (34KB, 538x419px) Image search: [Google]
1400600034241.jpg
34KB, 538x419px
>>9666664
>>
>>9666664
Gibe Emily Kaldwin
>>
>>9666776

Ohh hey there cutie!
Uh.. needing help with that onahole?
>>
File: w Genji 6.jpg (153KB, 1100x807px) Image search: [Google]
w Genji 6.jpg
153KB, 1100x807px
>>9666664
>>
>>9666783
>he was waiting for her to wrench his arm away, but it almost looked like she was trying to encourage him, his attention immediately perked up as she put herself on display
M-mom..?
>he was part in disbelief, but his lower part was putting the show to use, even covering himself with his hand less to let her see him beat his cute prick to her wet body
>>
>>9666758
.. Deal.
>Clearly he took a moment to think, not about the deal itself, but a snarky comeback, which he had none. He simply continued with the lewd exchange and revealed her fat pale butt. The snow white skin being just what he wanted, and his hard cock almost jumped for joy in seeing that plump backside. With a hand on her skirt lifting it up, and another on the base of his hard cock he lined up the heavy set member, the crowned head of his cock prodding the tight backside of the witch.
On your mark whore. You can bite on the mushroom if you need it to relief the pain. I'm sure it wouldn't be the first time something phallic stuffed your face, huh?
>>
>>9666851
We have two you moronic cum dumpster.
>>
>>9666692
Hell if I know. I guess some people like that sort of thing. Dancing with all those stranger's bodies together. Gyrating and grinding against all of those sweaty people and not knowing who just bumped against you or is trying to do a little more. Eh, I could see why people like it.
>He looks at his side towards her and smiles lecherously at her, the light teasing edge of his words shining through. Quickly tugging her across the empty street he finds his way to the front of the building, pushing it open and heading towards the counter. At her question he scratches the back of his head.
Never been to a place like this but uh...Shouldn't be too bad for a few hours.
>Giving her hand a firm squeeze he pulls her closer, leaning back to sneak a peek at the ass tucked inside of her shorts.
Might need the whole night so we can make sure we talk about everything we want too~
>Getting to the counter he has a short talk with the receptionist, dressed like a hooker and sending a flirtatious gaze towards him. Deciding to start with a safe two hours he grabs the key, walking over to the elevator and pressing the button for the top floor. The doors slowly shut, leaving the two alone in the velvety box.
>>
>>9666731
Any of the Dazzlings would be nice, honestly.
>>
>>9666862
No we don't
>>
File: 1496118628526.png (123KB, 729x464px) Image search: [Google]
1496118628526.png
123KB, 729x464px
>>
>>9666783
Y-yes mom!
>Doing as he was told, the anon hopped off his bed and nervously pulled down his pants. Free of its confinement, it sprang forth, finally exposed to her
>>
>a cute girl(?) appeared, seemingly trapped in a window

Hey, can s-someone help me!?
>>
File: blushu.png (710KB, 1167x1335px) Image search: [Google]
blushu.png
710KB, 1167x1335px
>>9666579
>Star snorts into uncontrolled giggles again. Anon watches her eyes light up and her little mouth fall into an "o" as she feels a totally new shape pop up and poke her in the chest.
! You're a really, really bad liar, anon. And how rude, pokin an innocent little girl like that with your pocket rocket~
>She grins, pressing her flat chest forward and rubbing her tiny frame right on the new bulge she's found mercilessly, face following anon's around to try and make eye contact wherever he squirms away.
>>9666699
L-O-L. Is this, ha! Any way to treat your little sis, you big old perv?
>Star doesn't even pretend to resist, even raising her slender limbs about to let anon left her dress right off - underneath she hasnt even bothered to wear a training bra, pink nipples standing out on her pidgeon-tits proudly, dressed only in her pink long socks and stipey, rainbow panties now.
Know what to do with a lolicon's nasty, sweaty cock? Moi? I have no ideaaa~
>Star falls right to her knees and toys with the bulge, delicate fingers nimbly release it, and she starts to rub her soft face right on the hot flesh of his member
I just have noooo idea what I'm dooooing
>She kisses it haphazardly, up and down, staring up at anon with a shit-eating grin.
>>
>>9666873
We have someone who does both a regular and r63 then we have the regular one that comes on but like once a month
>>
>>9666770
Maybe. I only brought her up a few times.
I'd like to see her as the cool beauty type, not keen on expressing her emotions unless someone does something to bring her out of that shell. May be prone to using her psychic powers if she wants to mess with you or if you piss her off.
Kuudere, basically, if you're familiar with the weeb term.
>>
File: 1443802_legoman_tagme.png (244KB, 907x1012px) Image search: [Google]
1443802_legoman_tagme.png
244KB, 907x1012px
>>9666854
>after she scrubbed her arms, she placed both her hands against the wall of the shower and stuck her fine, plump asset out at him, her head turning towards him over her shoulder
Strip and come in, dear...

>>9666885
Hmm, lets see
>she turned on the spot, standing side on so that he got a view of both her voluptuous areas: her huge tits hung out of the tight top like torpedoes as her fat, heavy ass did the same, sticking out like a shelf
Which end makes it grow the most?
>>
Climate change is a scam
>>
File: ERP Avvies.jpg (2MB, 3760x2556px) Image search: [Google]
ERP Avvies.jpg
2MB, 3760x2556px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNFLqNFp2qU
>>
File: oh.jpg (83KB, 659x631px) Image search: [Google]
oh.jpg
83KB, 659x631px
>>9666887
>tfw you forget the pic
>>
File: 53736109_p0.jpg (447KB, 1044x1478px) Image search: [Google]
53736109_p0.jpg
447KB, 1044x1478px
>>9666863
>As the neon light from the hotel lobby cuts off from the elevator doors closing, she looks up to you and smirks a little
Hehe~ good idea... I mean.. I think we'll have tons to talk about...
>Her eyes slowly trace over your body once again, she slowly reaches down to her bag and pulls out a few small bank notes
Here... this is about.. half of what you payed the receptionist? sorry heh I'd feel awful not paying for even a little of this... so umm... whats our room number?
>She steps forward to look at the panel of the elevator, watching the number of floors slowly ascend from floor 1 to floor 10
Sorry im a little nervous heh.. my parents never really allowed me to talk to white men when I was younger so umm..
>She turns her head and shoots a sulty glance at you before looking back to the elevator doors, her hands reach down to her shorts and she tugs them up tightly against her hips.
Well.. so.. yeah heh thats why im nervous~
>>
>>9666930
Hi R_the Donald
>>
File: 1496309442117.jpg (686KB, 1278x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1496309442117.jpg
686KB, 1278x1500px
>>9666664
>>
>>9666900
Haven't seen the latter at all, and the former only does r63, so
>>
>>9666896
>He could only fight it for so long. Seeing as his cock was twitching in need as every motion she made teased him, not to mention her wiggling around trying to make eye contact with him was too cute to not smile at. He gave in and looked down at the little girl, and he almost looked away again, seeing those stary eyes filled with innocence. But he still broke through, and replied.
Your panties are very very cute... And don't call it a pocket rocket!
>He pouted as he stared into her eyes, gazing down at her and trying his best not to crack a smile, only making his quivering lip a more comedic sight.
.. And I didn't mean to poke you, that's your fault for being so touchy feely
>>
>>9666831
>Completely ignorant to his friend's lowering opinion of him, Anon found his focus back on Mercedes as she rolled. The motion of her hand and her boobs swishing from her movements almost gave him a nosebleed as he covered his face and looked back at the game. He took a bit, trying to figure out how to play a relatively simple move.
Oh! I got this!
>He leaps up from the table and poses like an idiot, getting way too into the game.
I fire a Flame Arrow.....if I have those.
>He snatches up the die and shakes, rolling fairly well as Lady luck shines down on them. He turns towards the DM, eyes bright with enthusiasm as he awaits the result.
>>
>>9666924
>The anon nervously hovered a hand over her plump posterior, before shifting towards her chest. Both ends gave him wood in equal measure, but from the front he could see his mother's face
That end...
>>
>>9666939
>Runs down the line, motorboating each and every one.
>>
>>9666967
Former does both, it says so on their card. Latter is having issues at home.
>>
>>9666924
>he was completely awestruck for a moment, taking some time to let it register before he scrambled out of his clothes to accept! Once he'd finally stepped into the shower with her though, a timidity washed over him. He was so close to her bountiful butt, he wasnt sure what exactly he was allowed to do
>the young boy had no idea where to starrt, and just gazed at the beautful mature woman for some moments
>>
>>9666939
I want to KISS Phylla
>>
>>9666896
> Anon can't hide that the little girl kind of surprised him, more than eagerly getting on her knees and directly beginning to deal with his thick manhood, the large member throbbing and slowly getting bigger and harder against the smooth skin of her face, getting his shaft pampered by the crazy blonde.
Uh shit, you are a major slut aren't you? I almost feel outraged by seeing you like this
> He comments, showing then a little smile and stroking her golden hair while looking down at her, giving her cute face a firm cockslap and then pointing the tip to her mouth.
Almost.
> He adds before gently pushing the head of his veiny member inside of her mouth. The anon does this in a really gentle way, not wanting to take over all the action since he wants to see how much she can really do.
>>
File: 00000.jpg (127KB, 470x647px) Image search: [Google]
00000.jpg
127KB, 470x647px
>>9666708
I've been playing Phoenix Wright and Franziska von Karma is one of my favorite characters really. I think I could pull her off if I wasn't ESL.
>>
>>9666985
Didn't say so on the card of theirs I just peeped, but w/e

Can say I want it regardless, ne
>>
Can we stop with the Overshit avas? We have too many as it is.
>>
>>9667015
Make that MOBAs in general.
>>
>>9667015
Not until Widowmaker sits on my face.
>>
>>9666887
>Seeing someone in need, especially it being a cute girl, Anon jumped to help! Really, all he did was open the window up.
Hey, are you okay?
>>
>>9667015
>>9667021
No
>>
>>9667004
Have a Discord? I'm willing to put up with ESL if you've got heart!
>>
>>9667015
Not until we have a Mei again.
>>
File: 1496176581328.png (302KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1496176581328.png
302KB, 600x800px
>>9666817
Hey now, you got lively, fufufufu~
>Sucy laughs to herself,as anon fumbles with desperate cock, spilling its leakage on her utterly oversized, voluptuous buttocks. The fabric there is so overstretched now, it looks ready to tear at any moment. The shark-toothed witch looks down at anon's throbbing mast, and back again, and gives her hips one last tap, clearly relishing to see just how far he'll go. Her rear spills out, her hips widen with a creak, and finally the tortured, stained fabric does the inevitable, and tears start to appear, revealing the pale, bare cheeks, clutched desperately tight by her overworked robes.
>>9666858
>Sucy somehow maintains her smirk, even as her frame is lifted up to reveal all her bare lower half, and both those plump, pear-shaped buttocks, gleaming faintly with clammy sweat from the grinding. She watches him warily with those pink eyes, still keeping the most drool, almost bored expression, til she winces, nose scrunching up, from the feel of anon's bulging tip pressed right to her grey, tightly bound star, hidden between those full cheeks. Sucy gulps.
You tell me, you look like an expert. You're probably prison-gay from all your failures with women. Fitting that you settled so easily, you're only good enough to put that dirty "cock" of yours in my butt anyway
>Sucy sneers in her quiet voice, trying to stay composed despite what is about to happen to her, the only give away being a single bead of sweat rolling down her face...
>>
File: w Reaper 3.jpg (338KB, 1280x1095px) Image search: [Google]
w Reaper 3.jpg
338KB, 1280x1095px
>>9667015
No fun allowed!
>>
>>9667024
We don't have a Widowmaker?
>>
File: 63a53a0b79c87325088b34ace1e30d26.png (607KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
63a53a0b79c87325088b34ace1e30d26.png
607KB, 768x1024px
>>9667025
>(s)he climbs out of the window, dusting off themselves from and patting at the plump butt behind them
Thank you!
>>
>>9666915
Sounds good. I don't know how mean to make her is the thing? Sucy being one example, say. She's a fairly kuu goth girl as well come to think of it.
>>
File: iyUqBEG.jpg (145KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
iyUqBEG.jpg
145KB, 500x667px
>>9666831
>>9666976
>Let out a squeak as I saw the Anon jump on the table, making me lean back away from it, my breasts looking ready to burst from the prom dress now.
EEK! I wanna heal the old magic guy with my milk! He's hurt right?!
>I exclaimed as I looked towards the DM with wide eyes as if he may die if I didn't do it quickly. I leaned back towards the table now that the commotion had died down. I did have a wide smile on my face now though as it seemed to be getting more exciting. I quickly rolled my die, smiling wide as I wished for a good roll.
>>
File: 1488527059540.jpg (130KB, 1071x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1488527059540.jpg
130KB, 1071x1200px
>>9667040
Yeah... Yeah I know..
>>
>>9667048
Go to bed.
>>
>>9667040
Someone was making one to fuck tracer and just stopped coming.
>>9667039
>coming from the person who ran out a Mercy
>>
File: Always watching7.png (387KB, 500x463px) Image search: [Google]
Always watching7.png
387KB, 500x463px
>>9667053
Not until I'm done my anon sessions.
BACK TO THE SHADOWS
>>
>>9666982
>she turned back towards him, lowering herself to her knees as she still looked annoyed and angry, staring into his face
And what do you want to do with "this end"?

>>9666992
I'm...look Anon, you can't ever talk to anyone about this ok? But please...please put your hands all over m-me, if you like
>she turned back away, pushing her apple bottom out towards him as it almost toppled him back out of the shower, swaying it slightly as the water ran down her back. She was clearly desperate for some action, regardless if it was from her cute, girthy son
>>
>>9666954
>Before the elevator doors the man moves forward, placing his fat, white cock right against her butt, grinding back and forth as he watches for their floor. His hands take a firm hold of her hips to keep her in place as he leans forward, pressing his lips to her neck in a brief show of his lust. Giving her neck one short lick he pulls steps to her side as the door opens to the empty hallway.
Well that's too bad. We're pretty nice guys when you get to know us.
>His hand reaches out and grasps her left cheek, fingers digging into her cheek as he begins to fondle her butt with need. In the bright light of the hotel hallway his throbbing bulge is on full display, snaking down his pant leg in an obvious show of how turned on he is.
And there's no need to be nervous. I promise that I won't do anything you won't want to do. Who knows...You might be begging for more before we're even finished~
>>
>>9667015
>>9667024
When you stop and count we have a DVa, fronk has Mei, LK ad Hotaru have Tracer....and isn't that it?
>>
File: ZsytaA0_d.jpg (30KB, 452x442px) Image search: [Google]
ZsytaA0_d.jpg
30KB, 452x442px
>>9666708
I've thought about being the squid sisters. Maybe sometime soon.
>>
>>9667070
DMG A CUTE
>>
>>9667074
Owain plays Winston
>>
File: 3d jolyne.jpg (537KB, 1280x1912px) Image search: [Google]
3d jolyne.jpg
537KB, 1280x1912px
>>9666983
>Akasha simply takes out one of her daggers, and stabs you in the shoulder to watch you squirm.
>Jolyne shrugs, and then puts you in a headlock, giving you a noogie.
>Nonon is confused. She doesn't even have that big of a chest.
>Medusa is unamused, and sets a vector arrow beneath your feet to send you careening backwards.
>Phylla laughs because it tickles her. She doesn't understand the lewd implications.
>The Manticore laughs because she likes it. She understands fully of the lewd implications.
>Allura simply grabs you by the neck and places you away from her breasts. She's blushing a bit.
>Demencia starts eating your hair.
>Sikaytu simply punches you in the gut with a gauntleted fist.
>Eruka starts screaming insults at you.
>Discord snaps his fingers and places you in an actual boat.
>Jonathan politely asks you to respect his personal space, and stop touching his bara tiddies.
>Ragyo grabs you by the throat and THROWS you across the room, stepping on you as she calls for security.
>Excellia lets this happen. This is fine.
>Nui babbles as she lets this happen, trying to think of the best way to gut you.
>Orphellia does nothing but stare at you unamused. She's used to this at this point.
>>9666994
>Too lewd!
>>9667039
>Why does Reaper look like Will Smith in Suicide Squad here?
>>
>>9666887
>You see a shadowlike figure just behind the windowframe, you can't make out who it is, but from the tall overbearing stature it must be a man, you have no idea how or when he got into the house but he must be here to help
>but then you feel the shadow cup both your vulnerable ass cheeks between his sizable hands and cushion them together
>>
>>
>>9667074
Fronk plays Mei, Hog, McCree, and Ana
We have a Hanzo, but I haven't seen him in ages
Owain also plays McCree
Morrigan plays Mercy iirc
>>
File: 1382484665640.gif (1MB, 350x272px) Image search: [Google]
1382484665640.gif
1MB, 350x272px
>>
>>9667040
Unless you count the two that show up every blue moon, no.

>>9667044
I can see the problem. she's not outright malicious if you're just talking to her but I can see her being pretty nasty if you push her buttons. I doubt she'd be as mean as Sucy..
>>
>>9667078
It'd be nice to have two different avas playing different ones for threesomes. I'd be fine with us just getting Marie at least
>>
File: orangefu.png (1MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
orangefu.png
1MB, 1366x768px
>>
>>9667043
>Anon looked down at the small girl, a cute little thing. When she gave him her thanks, he looked away bashfully, trying to play it 'cool'
It was nothing really. Hey, how did you get stuck in there anyway? I can't say that seeing people struggling with windows is common around here.
>>
File: 1419906047493.png (218KB, 1024x761px) Image search: [Google]
1419906047493.png
218KB, 1024x761px
>>
File: Cobxpb1_d.jpg (163KB, 640x669px) Image search: [Google]
Cobxpb1_d.jpg
163KB, 640x669px
>>9667104
As long as I get to be Marie I'm cool with it
>>
>>9667036
>he gave in, any more and he surely would explode from just the sight. His hands lurched forward, pulling at the torn fabric without care as he gave her expanding, massive ass more room. His thick meat slapped clumsily up against her prized booty, the anon too fumbled to know what to do. Did he want to hotdog her?Ask if he could bottom out in her newly formed rump? Have it on his face? He was too lost and only blabbered, hands shaking as he groped her
Its...I'm...h-holy shit..
>>
File: SONO CHI NO SOMBRANADE.jpg (123KB, 500x662px) Image search: [Google]
SONO CHI NO SOMBRANADE.jpg
123KB, 500x662px
>>9667074
>I want to pick up Sombra, but not enough decent lewds!
>>
>>9667074
I think LK was also McCree but he kept getting asked if he was Fronk and got shit posted so he shelved him.
>>
File: 1400647541704.jpg (14KB, 480x325px)
1400647541704.jpg
14KB, 480x325px
>>
>>9667121
>but not enough decent lewds!
Bullshit, you're not looking.
>>
File: w Reaper 1.jpg (651KB, 4000x2419px) Image search: [Google]
w Reaper 1.jpg
651KB, 4000x2419px
>>9667088
He does, doesn't he?
That picture is the artists hc for whats under reaper's mask
First panel: "I don't want to"
Third panel: "It's useless with this skin/There's no reason to because of this skin"
>>
>>9667071
>he wordlessly soaked up her confession, as he realized he had permission to actually touch her, his mind was flooded with ideas. His hands gave into the excitement and reached out, planting themselves on each cheek and kneeding her around, almost as if he was checking if her ass was really as soft as it looked. In the moment he spent a good while just playing with her butt, almost forgetting how hard he was....until he caught a peek at her womanly folds while spreading her
>>
>>9667036
>It wasn't just the bead of sweat that gave her away. The fact she was yet to move even after he said it was on her mark. He couldn't help but let out the slightest of chuckles and the biggest shit eating grin he could muster. And without a word his firm hands gripped at her hips, pulling the small, thin witch down, with one full push he filled her backside with inch after throbbing inch of cock, opening her tightest hole wide open, packing her full of thick meat cock. He made sure to give it that extra little umph by pushing his hips into her's, letting the fleshy smacking sound echo before leaning back and repeating, plowing her with a single slow push. After that he laid back, arms behind his head. The cocky asshat spoke slowly, letting every word slide out of his mouth.
Ride my cock, when I cum you can have the mushrooms.
>>
File: 1407949431282.jpg (74KB, 686x790px) Image search: [Google]
1407949431282.jpg
74KB, 686x790px
>>
>>9667133
Yall don't understand how picky I am.
>>
>>9667119
You
I like you
>>
File: 1444036807346.gif (246KB, 500x542px) Image search: [Google]
1444036807346.gif
246KB, 500x542px
>>
File: 0b9cfe61aa0810f19edcf7e5a3c2fd5b.jpg (845KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
0b9cfe61aa0810f19edcf7e5a3c2fd5b.jpg
845KB, 1200x1200px
>>9667083
ANON A CUTE
>>
File: lay bite.png (681KB, 996x878px) Image search: [Google]
lay bite.png
681KB, 996x878px
>>9666972
Awww, well thanks! Maybe if you treat me right, I'll let ya keep em, as a momento!
>Star winks in slow motion, and grins like an idiot. Her slender hands drop down below, not giving up the high contact she's won, but that grin only gets more mischievous
But what should I call it anyway? Your meat popsicle? Your trouser-snake Your womb-broom? Your rump-pumper? Huh? Huh?
>All the time as the lewd jailbait blonde thinks of names, her nimble fingers are kneading and toying with the subject of the conversation, rubbing her palms on it, working her fingers into the bulging shape in anon's trousers.
>>9666999
(NICE DIGITS)
>Star bursts into giggles, still rubbing her soft, round little face all up on anon's junk. Her hair and face are all smeared with snail-trails of precum in seconds the way she is working away at it, smooching everything her lips can find, especially his pulsing sack.
I don't know what you're talkin aboooooout. I've never seen one of these befoooore...what am I doing?!
>The lewd little girl yelps in delight as her lewd face is cockslapped, and goes crosseyed to look at it once the tip is presented to her mouth.
In here huuh?
>She points at it, and shrugs, letting that little wet cavern fall open, and anon's tip slip right inside, sucking and smooching on it wetly, letting the whole crown rest on her tongue.
>>
>>9667125
Nah, people were going 'Owain?' when that happened. I remember it.
>>
>>9667093
H-hey, stop it! Dont touch me there, perv!
>the figure struggled, still trapped in the half closed window as the mans hands ran over the plump, round ass on display. Wearing only a tiny skirt, he would have easily seen the smallest peek of her(?) thin panties

>>9667114
I don't know, it sort of just...happened! One second I was at home, the next I got teleported here stuck in it! I'm happy you rescued me, it was really odd..
>>
File: 1468901238447.png (1MB, 1280x620px) Image search: [Google]
1468901238447.png
1MB, 1280x620px
>>
>>9667162
Different time amigo.
>>
File: 11184641.jpg (16KB, 316x479px) Image search: [Google]
11184641.jpg
16KB, 316x479px
>>9667031
I'm sorry but I'll have to pass on that one this once. I dun wanna be the ERP that has heart. I want to be the good ERPer.
>>
File: 1400932463784.png (509KB, 1000x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1400932463784.png
509KB, 1000x1080px
>>
>>9667072
>As soon as she feels it press against her, she shivers as if a bolt of electricity surged through her body. A slow sigh leaves her lips as she sheepishly nods. She steps into the hallway with you without any resistance, and lets out a gentle gasp as you lick against her neck.
R..really? I was told a lot of bad things~
>Her white teeth descend and slowly bite her lower lip again, her shoulders turn and she looks right into your eyes, they slowly trail down your body and widen as they land on your large buldge, the sultry look from her eyes changes to shock, and her jaw drops slowly
O...oh my fucking god...
>She mumbles under her breath, her eyes stay focused on it for several seconds before she looks away and pushes the hotel room door open, her nervousness... but obvious desire, shows you exactly what she wants...
>>
>>9667153
Now I'm sad
>>
>>9666976
>The DM didn't know what he wanted to smack the back of his head more for, getting mud on the table or shooting a bow at melee range with disadvantage. Watching Mercedes tits bounce from the surprise made it worth it at the least, just drooling over those puppies straining in her dress at the moment as he rolled a second die for his buddy. Watching as Mercedes rolls a 1, and he gets a low roll.
Using a flame arrow you try to fire a bow at a short, dexterous creature at arm's distance. It dodges and one of your fire arrows shatters on the floor. Mercedes rolled a one so...she heals one guy! The wizard tastes a savory cream in his mouth like magic, restoring equal to a lesser potion. The demoralized goblin is vulnerable near the princess after intimidation, I take a bonus action to stab it with it's friend's dagger through the neck.
>The DM tries to roll and try to get this ridiculous fight wrapped up, getting enough to hit and going through with the final moments.
Success! With a 12+ my DEX the dagger hits the flaccid Goblin's throat and it dies. The princess is safe and we win the encounter, XP for everyone hurry!
>He takes a deep breath and sins into his chair, looking to his buddy and nudging him on the shoulder with a wink as he then looks to Mercedes in that skimpy looking dress.
Soo....you ready for the rest phase Mercedes?~
>>
>>9667071
>The anon couldn't believe what his mother was doing. He stared at her large, hanging breasts, and envisioned what they'd feel like.
I...I want you to massage my dick with your boobs... If that's alright.
>>
What's with the random spam?
>>
File: 1417630763919.jpg (685KB, 1000x944px) Image search: [Google]
1417630763919.jpg
685KB, 1000x944px
>>9667188
don be sad
heff eggplant
>>
File: 5aLsE4q_d.jpg (78KB, 640x853px) Image search: [Google]
5aLsE4q_d.jpg
78KB, 640x853px
>>9667149
Thank you nameless anon
>>
>>9667046
(oops, here you go mercedes!)>>9667192
>>
>It's a 'Let's beg for avas instead of playing them' episode
>Inb4 but I don't want to get fucked
Then just look up porn.
>>
>>9667195
Just talking about Overwatch avas.
>>
File: IMG_1995.png (1MB, 978x550px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1995.png
1MB, 978x550px
WHATS UP NIGGAS?
>>
>>9667195
Someone bored/butthurt
It's always one or the other
>>
File: 1400124577204.gif (2MB, 280x210px) Image search: [Google]
1400124577204.gif
2MB, 280x210px
>>
>>9667195
Are you really surprised to see that here?
>>
File: 1470425589223.jpg (329KB, 1280x1069px) Image search: [Google]
1470425589223.jpg
329KB, 1280x1069px
>>
File: 1496227808225.gif (298KB, 379x329px) Image search: [Google]
1496227808225.gif
298KB, 379x329px
>>9667220
That's a pretty neat gif yah got theee.
>>
>>9667211
Nah.
>>
>>9666664
Junko Enoshima
>>
>>9667161
>Anon's hand clutched into a fist by his side, her silly little names made her so cute, but the teasing of his throbbing cock was masterful, and only drove him to the worst lewd thoughts.
... I like Rump pumper. I'm using that..
>He tried to play it off cool, but the teasing got to him, as she toyed with his clothed cock he undid the first button, his eyes darting away, almost ashamed of it.
... I mean, if you really want to play with it that bad...
>With a pump of blood through his body his needy cock pushed forward, stretching his boxers and forcing his zipped half way down, not exposing himself yet to the younger girl, but just enough to put him behind bars if he was caught.
>>
File: 1483674750865.gif (1000KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1483674750865.gif
1000KB, 500x500px
>>
>>9667184
I think you're being hard on yourself, but whatever you're comfortable with! I hope you reconsider and give this thread the Franziska we deserve! I believe in you, anon <3
>>9667206
I hope you follow your squid dreams and give us best sister!
>>
File: 1392509582323.png (476KB, 989x700px) Image search: [Google]
1392509582323.png
476KB, 989x700px
Reminder to take it easy.
>>
File: 1495195783632.webm (2MB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1495195783632.webm
2MB, 720x720px
>>9667248
>>
File: tumblr_ooyf0sOdkE1u3uzvuo1_1280.png (575KB, 1280x1182px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ooyf0sOdkE1u3uzvuo1_1280.png
575KB, 1280x1182px
>>9667137
>"not there!" she thought, shuddering as his hands ran all over her. Her body felt hot and heavy under the water, the feeling of his hands running all over her massive ass made her plump mound drool, hopefully unseen as the water ran down her body. She wordlessly continued to grind a little against him, hoping he would do whatever he wanted as his fingers dug into her prime flesh

>>9667194
So vulgar..~
>she pulled up her shirt, lifting it over her head as her heavy, soaked tits sprung free. They were droopy and fat, her nipples puffy and pink as she brought the heavy set of orbs down over his cock, tossing the sweaty shirt over his shoulder
>>
>>9667163
Well I'm happy to see that a cutie like you is okay. You think you can give your Prince Charming a kiss as thanks~?
>>
Can someone tell me what the Avas names mean?
Like what does SNK, TND and LK mean?
>>
File: BUNNYJACKBITCH.png (1MB, 600x831px) Image search: [Google]
BUNNYJACKBITCH.png
1MB, 600x831px
>So, does anyone even wanna typefuck or what?
>>
>>9667120
>Sucy is positively cackling now, she does absolutely nothing to stop anon as he tears an even larger hole in her dress, letting the constrained, fat flesh spill out, her bare crack presented between the roping fabric. Anon's meat rests right on that giant, round shelf of a butt, leaking its staining excess right onto what's left of her robes. Sucy wiggles the massive thing lightly from left to right, carrying anon's resting cock side to side.
How sad, I think I broke your little brain. As expected of a man, turns into a gibbering animal at the sight of one fat butt, fufufufu~
>>9667141
>Sucy glares at anon, trying to win the staring contest, and not reveal any of the fear that she might be experiencing, if she was even capable of an emotion like that. He finds he has to tug her wide his down himself, and his victory in this battle is painted right on her face, contorting, eyes rolling back, and her teeth biting furiously at her bottom lip, as the witch's most vulnerable, sensitive hole is split open around his cock, hugging it with furious intensity, as the whole length plunges right up into Sucy's incredible velvety hotness. Sucy pants hard for breath, her slender chest heaving, her plump cheeks totally skewered and stuffed.She gulps and glares down at him laying back so casually, with her tightness wrapped all around him.
H-haa..is that all? You..p-put it in, right? I can.b-barely tell, fufu...
>Sucy shows a mouth full of sharkteeth, and starts to deliberately raise, and then thrust down her slender frame, every action that moves that fat cock inside her buttocks making her wince and let out cute, quiet murmuring sounds.
>>
>>9667278
Super Nitro Kid
The Noble Dog
Luther King
>>
>>9667187
>Her exclamation forces another wide grin onto the male's face, pushing out his hips so she can properly admire the powerful tent within his pants. Entering the hotel room he pushes the door open and steps inside, shutting it behind him with a quiet thud. With how she was gazing at him earlier he begins to fumble with his belt, speaking to her as he reveals himself.
Bad things? Like what? I'm sure all of those "bad" things you're going to love really soon...
>Tugging his pants down his already rock hard white cock spills into the air, the swollen head pointed right at the chocolate skinned girl. Two heavy nuts swing between his legs, weighed down by the oodles of semen fermenting inside of them. The male tugs his button up and t-shirt off, showing off the toned form of his chest to the woman before him. Standing completely in the nude he looks around the hotel room, finding a simple table, chair and a heart shaped bed that had more than enough space for the two of them.
Did your parents ever tell you what guys like me like to do with girls like you when they're all alone? I'll give you a hint. It has something to do with the thing you were hungrily looking at with your eyes just a second ago.
>>
>>9667163
>sadly the pleas of the trapped girl(?) go unheeded, the only people taking notice to the shouts are a few passerbys who think she's(?) up to something dirty, so they do their best to ignore her(?)
>The man's large hands have already wandered every inch of squeezable bubbly flesh this ass had to offer, he's being less than gentle finding his way around. Finally satisfied, he lifts the skirt up completely and begins to pull down the thin piece of panties down to her(?) knees
>>
>>9667161
(This must be a sing, fucking young girls is right after all!)

> He looks down at her face, already a bit messy and they didn't even do that much, but she made sure to get his dick and nuts all over her face, the young cute blonde already having several shiny spots and lines of precum o her pretty face.
Fuck, you are not bad at all
> He says with a sigh and pulls his head back a little, enjoying the sloppy attentions the sensitive tip of his cock is getting, her warm and wet mouth taking more than good care of it, suckling like a little baby would suck her bottle. With a soft moan the anon, strokes her hair and pushes a bit further, gently rocking his hips to rub a few inches of his manhood on her tongue, impregnating the strong musky flavor on it.
That's it, cutie, make sure to taste it. I wonder if you can deal with the whole thing...
> Anon comments, looking down at her. At first glance his cock is too big for such a little mouth, but somehow he knows she would be able to eat it whole.
I mean, a pure good girl like you wouldn't know what to do with such a thing...
>>
>>9667281
Too busy with doto
>>
>>9667272
(I think that'll be my last post for tonight, we'll have to wrap up another time. Maybe she'll take her son's first time in the shower, so I'll save the action for then)
>>
>>9667285
Someone that isn't a retard please.
>>
>>9667282
>making up his mind, he was almost deaf to her teasing, shrill voice as one hand pulled her massive, perfect cheek to the side, revealing a cute, winking hole. His cock slid between her cheeks, rubbing the shaft against it as it continued to twich and drool against her, other hand groping her other fat cheek
I'll....I'll do anything to worship this huge, fat, pillow like ass d-daily, Witch...
>his sane mind completely gone, devovled into an ass obsessed horndog as he drools and bucks against her
>>
>>9667281
Yes
>>
>>9667278
SNK is named after his card which uses the character select screen from the game with the same name.
TND is team dynamite which is the games he runs in HG.
Pretty sure LK is just an abbreviation of Link.
>>
>>9667272
Sorry mom, you know I'm not much an eloquent guy
>Distracted by his mother's shirt landing on him, he was caught off guard by her mammaries engulfing his needy prick. They felt slick to the touch, but soft and warm as well... For a moment, he thought he could feel her heartbeat's vibrations through his cock, but paid it no mind
>>
File: Laughing.jpg (54KB, 488x572px) Image search: [Google]
Laughing.jpg
54KB, 488x572px
>>9667310
Nah, LK means something way different.
>>9667285
Since when was my name Luther? Sounds like a cool name though.
>>9667305
Never.
>>
>>9666745
(Though about Jacko.

Played Ryoubi a few times in the past.
Kinda wanted to get around to her more.)
>>
File: 23916e9e646dc863d85fc3980a43d5fd.jpg (146KB, 850x1203px) Image search: [Google]
23916e9e646dc863d85fc3980a43d5fd.jpg
146KB, 850x1203px
>>9667276
Ah, of course!
>the girl(?) stood on her tiptoes, placing a soft kiss against the mans cheek and giggled
Thank you, Prince Charming~

>>9667292
Someone, p-please!
>as the strangers hands leave her(?) sizeable, round ass and trail down to the tiny panties, the figures squishy, big thighs slap together, trying to stop the assault (or perhaps trying to hide something). She(?) quivers in the window, muttering as anyone passing by would see her(?) wide, pale ass on display
>>
>>9667282
Stuttering now? Sounds like you're almost enjoying it.
>He punctuated himself with a firm smack on the snowy white butt of the witch, hard enough to tan of backside, mark her with a hand print and warn her for the next few moments. His hips rapidly pushed upwards, forcefully moving her insides about to make room for more and more of his heavy cock. The greedy anon under her wanted more and more, and she was in no position to say no. A firm grip on her ass gave him the perfect position to piston upwards again and again, shaking her and forcing every coming word to be shaky just from impact alone.
Come on. Work for it! Ask for my cum nicely and we'll be finished.
>>
File: 09_by_yo4tojp-d5n7cd3.jpg (125KB, 774x1032px) Image search: [Google]
09_by_yo4tojp-d5n7cd3.jpg
125KB, 774x1032px
>>9667290
>A loud audiable gulp echo's from her throat, her fingers drum against her handbag as she pulls it over her head and tosses it aside to the corner of her room. Her eyes focus down onto the large cock and she once again bites her lip.
L..like.. u..umm hate for n..no reason and.. and umm..
>Her words trail off as she stares at your cock for longer and longer, her eyes tracing over each vein and curve it has.
>She slowly steps toward him and reaches down toward his cock, both of her hands slide against its length and grip against it at different points on its large shaft, her fingers barely able to wrap all the way around it
Th..they told me that if they.. had the chance...
>She bites her lip harder and begins to slowly tug your cock, her velvet like fingers gliding over the flesh
Well.. they'd comepletly dominate me~ and put me in my place~
>>
File: lipstip.jpg (506KB, 1618x1500px) Image search: [Google]
lipstip.jpg
506KB, 1618x1500px
>>9667245
Oh noooo. You like THAT one best? Are you trying to tell me my cute little tush should be scared, being around you Mr Lolicon?
>Star winks, waving her hips from side to side. She paws greedily at his bulge, and the moment the top button is undone, the little blonde's nimble fingers dip down right inside, and clutch right at the hot boxers trapped in there, massaging and toying with the shape. With both hands stuffed inside, anon's zipper is forced right open, his trousers even falling a little.
Should it be scared of this mean, fat thingy, huh?
>>9667295
>When anon looks down at the adorable loli suckling his cock, her finds her bright blue eyes have finally fallen shut, maybe its finally having something stuffed in her mouth to shut her up, but Star seems oddly calm and almost..blissful, her lips wrapped around that adult meat. Star's warm saliva washes over and all around his length while she dips her head slightly back and forth, each time easing a little more in, her tongue never stops adoring the underside with licks and laps, while her cheeks seem to never stop working suckling the sweet pre right out of that meaty rod, swishing it around on her palette, and then gulping it down.
Muuhaahhhmm...
>>
>>9667192
>As stupid as he looked, sweating a bit as he caught his breath, he had fun. His smile was stuck to his face as the DM skilfully wrapped up the botched game. He grinned in triumph as he friend spoke the signal. Hearing that phase 2 was in action, he walked around the table until he stood on one side of Mercedes, resting a hand on her shoulder.
Yeah, princess. You up for it~?
>As he asked her, his hand began to pull at her dress's strap.
>>
>>9667333
How'd that thought go?
I'd be more than happy to play with your Ryoubi whenever, cutie.
>>
File: tumblr_o3foqyfsaz1uz68hbo1_1280.jpg (162KB, 849x1132px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o3foqyfsaz1uz68hbo1_1280.jpg
162KB, 849x1132px
>>9667192
>>9667377
Rest phase?
>I repeated as I looked a bit confused but then again, I usually always did.
What's that? Is it like..in my bedroom?
>I asked as I looked between the two geeks before I saw the archer get up and start to pull on my dress.
Ohhh! If we're doin like..full roleplay we can totes go up to my like..actual room if ya want guys!
>>
>tfw no femanon with a fat ass to workout in yogapants all day before forcing me to sniff and jerk off to them
>>
>>9667377
(Messed up again! Gettin sleepy. This was for >>9667375 !)
>>
>>9667377
(Never got around to the Jacko thing.
Ryoubi on the other hand was always fun to play. But with everything, I can never tell when the next chance will arise.)
>>
>>9667358
I just.. thought it was funny is all..
>He looked about, making sure he wasn't being watched. Making sure he wouldn't be taking a trip in the infamous party van. And with that, and her consent teasing he gave in. With a slight motion of his fingers within his boxers he revealed himself to the small girl, His fat cock fully erect, while not massive in size it was more then enough for someone as petite as Star. A slave to his lust, but still so awkward about it he motioned his hand in a turning around motion.
I don't know.. turn around and let me see if you should be scared... aha... ha...
>His stammering laugh was more then enough to give away his meek attitude and nervous qualities.The blonde could make him putty in her hand if she wanted to, and from the looks of it, she already did.
>>
>>9667354
>The man's juicy throbbing cock is on full display for her to look at as she pleases, the man not hiding the many inches of pale dick. He lets out a gentle coo of pleasure as her fingers lightly brush across the sweaty expanse of his pole, each tug and pull sending more sweet pleasure through his length. Reaching out with both hands he grabs onto her hips, pulling her closer until his large crown pokes against her exposed stomach. He stares right into her eyes, leaning forward until their lips barely brush across her own.
Hmm...They might be right. What if I told you from the second I saw you I was thinking of making you into my black bitch? Letting you suck my cock and pound you in some hotel room until you can't get the thought of my dick out of your mind?
>The drunken man's hands grasp the waistband of her shorts, tugging them down past her hips and revealing more of her body for him to stare at. The large prick currently between her fingers swells to full size, spreading her grip just a bit wider each time it pulses.
Now how about you get on your knees and get acquainted with your new favorite thing to have in your mouth~?
>>
>>9667335
>every passer by either seems to not take her(?) seriously or snicker at the situation. Things don't seem to be getting any better on the other side either as you feel some powerful smacks against your plushy pure skin. Your cheeks vibrate everytime his hands come down in a stern effort to get you to part those juicy thighs of yours.
>>
>>9667335
>As she placed the kiss on his cheeks, feeling her soft lips against his skin, he took his chance. He wrapped his strong arms around her and pulled her up against his body, lifting her chin as taking another kiss. This one more rough and lusty as he moaned into her mouth, his tongue forcing its way into her mouth and attacking her own, twirling and twisting around it in a passionate dance.
>>
File: 1495550534073.jpg (300KB, 905x905px) Image search: [Google]
1495550534073.jpg
300KB, 905x905px
>>9667429
A femanon would be grwat, but I wouldn't hate a similar situation with Twintelle.
>>
>>9667473
>Ariel is still here
>>
>>9667358

> Sighs and closes his eyes as well, focusing in the pleasure that little yet expert mouth is delivering to him. She's doing an awfully good work with his throbbing meat,his cock getting pampered by her soft and slippery tongue continuously, her playful muscle massaging his veiny shaft and making it ooze precum non-stop. She diligently works on his manhood without any rest, sucking and rubbing, letting her warm saliva drown his fat rod right before he swallows, time after time.
Well... ahh.. that's a way to make you shut up..
> He comments and huffs, already invaded by the increasing pleasure that crashes on him like waves every time the little girl manages to swallow a few extra inches, his enormous adult cock slowly disappearing inside the loli's hungry mouth.
>>
File: 400468b0d177ad7fdc8d75824fe69517.jpg (242KB, 848x1200px) Image search: [Google]
400468b0d177ad7fdc8d75824fe69517.jpg
242KB, 848x1200px
>>9667456
>the final slap makes her(?) let out a lewd scream, her(?) chubby thighs parting to reveal exactly what she(?) didn't want to reveal: a tight, cute sack.
H-Hey, please don't tell a-anyone, Mister! Let m-me goooo!

>>9667464
>with the anons tongue dancing around her(?) mouth, she(?) did minimal to resist as the boy took over. Letting their tongues slap together, the girls(?) hands gripped at the anons waist, holding him still
>>
>>9667492
Where?
>>
>>9667446
Bummer.
I'll have to cross my fingers and see if I can catch the next chance. Already missed you a dozen other times.
>>
>>9667473
Oh fuck yeah, that'd be amazing too, her ass is huge
>>
>>9667453
>Her eyes widen and her breaths deepen with each word, a soft audiable gasp of desire escapes her lips as you mention 'black bitch' the look of 20 years of curiosity and desire in her eyes finally being met by your seductive words. Your thumbs tug down her beige shorts and along with them, her white lace panties. Her inner thighs glisten from wetness in the dim light of the hotel room.
I..I.. I'd lov-
>She cuts of her sentence as you command her to her knees, and she immediatly complys. She drops to her knees and tugs your cock a little lower to meet her lips, ever so softly she kisses the tip before closing her eyes and widening her mouth, pushing it down onto your gigantic cock. Ever so slowly, she begins to take in an inche or two, your cock obviously way bigger than your mouth can accomadate at the moment... or.. that she's learned how to accomadate...
>>
File: 9e63fa28e9ace2d27933871d22775182.jpg (578KB, 1066x1226px) Image search: [Google]
9e63fa28e9ace2d27933871d22775182.jpg
578KB, 1066x1226px
>>9667308
>Sucy's incessant fufufuing is finally interrupted by a sudden gasp, and she bites on her bottom lip with those sharp teeth. The little witch's rear end is so bulky now, anon has to push his desperate, throbbing meat past several inches of tightly held fat, pale assmeat, before the drooling tip can kiss her grey little pucker. She gazes into anon's eyes searchingly.
Anything huh? Now you've got my interest..
>The nefarious witch raises a single nimble finger, and runs it up anon's chin
How about we make a compact? You become my slave-familiar, and are bound to do every single thing I tell you too...aaaaand...I'll let you worship my ass every day, like you want so bad? I might even turn you into something fun-sized, so you can sleep in my bed and really use my butt as a cushion every night, even when I'm at Luna Nova. How does that sound, pervert?
>Those pink eyes are lit up, all her teeth bared in a grin. Sucy gently gyrates her hips back, clutching anon's cock between her fat buttocks, and lets her tight pucker press right on his tip.
>>9667350
Hng! Enjoy it? P...please! I'm d-dying of boredom here...
>Sucy raises a hand up to yawn into, even as every breath that increasingly vicious, rapid fucking she is receiving from below makes her slender frame bounce. Her plump, skewered cheeks hug anon's cock every inch that rams in and out, smacking loudly on his lap now as her body as the pistoning pace makes them jiggle and bounce while they are bred. Each deep penetrating thrust seems to skewered Sucy deeper, the smug anon's cock nuzzling her stomach each time it reaches its apex, each time forcing a new murmuring noise from the imperious witch's grey lips.
Gnng...A-ask for you cccccum? Please! I..c-..couldn't care less, if you c-cum or not...Dodod whatever...hng! You want, perv. Just -yawn-, before I pppppass out from boredom!
>>
>>9667507
(Sorry about forgetting that detail)
>Happy to see that she(?) was hardly putting up resistance, Anon pulled away from the kiss, giving her(?) lips one last nibble before letting go.
That's the kind of kiss I was referring to~ So, you want to take this celebration somewhere a bit more....private?
>He pulled her(?) back close as he grabbed a handful of her plump, soft butt.
>>
>Googles "How to cheer up sad GODS" but her claws are too rough for the keyboard and it breaks.
>Insert sad justice noises here.
>>
>>9667615
My goddess I have returned from spreading your.....
>Sees her crying and immediately hugs his deity
It's okay my lord, I am here for you.
>>
>>9667615
>Gives a friendly hug too the monster girl/goddess.
>>
>>9667507
>finally with your thick hips spreading out willing he seems to let up on your already tingling red backside. With your smooth little sack of cum exposed, the man teasingly rolls it between his fingers before leaving to get something. Theres an uncomfortable silence before you feel cold, wet gel spreading down your ass to your sac and around your cute little twitching dick.
>>
For science!
>>
>>9667598
>As his hips were clearly speeding up to their climax his hands lift her hips, reaching over to her wrists, grabbing both he pulled her back slightly as he bottoms out within her, forcing her back to arch as his cock was planted within her, firing it's thick load, shot after hot shot pumped within her and showed no sign of stopping. Soon overloading the soft, warm insides that was her ass and leaking out over his implanted cock. His grip tightened before loosening, giving one last gentle touch to her plump butt before speaking, panting out of breath.
I heard please. That was close enough. You earned those mushrooms.
>>
>>9667578
>The male's gaze falls right between her legs as he removes her panties, the trickle of arousal telling him that he was right in his assumption of verbally berating her. After issuing his command the speed at which she complies surprises even him, unable to hold back a coo of pleasure as she smooches his fat tip. A small drop of pre cum glazes her lips for her efforts, the male smearing it across them in a silent show of his dominance. Placing a hand on top of her head he guides her into taking him deeper, sheathing another inch or so between her lips as he speaks.
Mmph...That's a good nigger bitch. Open wider and take master's cock as deeply as you can. You were made to worship dick so you better play the part.
>He speaks sternly as he begins to rock his hips forward, parting her full lips even wider as he delves forward. Grinding the salty underside of his cock across her tastebuds and rubbing the tip across the roof of her mouth to claim it with his dick. Trembling with need he pulls his hand away and places them at his sides, expecting her to get to work polishing his rod of her own accord.
(Tell me if I go too far with the raceplay thing.)
>>
>>9667641
Science cat is someone with loose morals obviously but would she ruin a childs innocence?
>>
>>9667566
Stop turning me on anon, my wish wont be fulfilled tonight
>>
>>9667664
she kidnapped mine and buried him alive with roaches.
>>
>>9667632
OH WOE IS ME!
What does a God have to do to be happy again? I have no clue why I'm feeling so... BAD!
>Lord Ammit embraces her devout follower in her fuzzy arms, whining and moping on his shoulder.

>>9667636
>THE GOD OF JUSTICE gives the anon a pat on the head with one of her furry claws.
Your tribute is noticed... a shame I cannot enjoy it right now.
>>
>>9667598
(You're literally a 10/10, this is amazing)
>the thought of being her perverted servant, to worship her ass in all its (and his) sizes made him buckle, spurting more of his needy precum against her tight, cute hole as his hands still groped at her meaty ass
Yes...yes please! That sounds perfect, ma'am! And...in return...?
>>
>>9667564
>>9667428
(I'm good, but if you wanna pause it and continue later that's fine with me.)

>Catching on to the angle that his friend was using, Anon tried his best to flatter her as well. He sat down on her other side and took her other hand, trying to seem 'polite' and kissing the back of it.
Y-yeah, Anon is right! We took a pretty bad beating in that fight, but you helped save our asses! Plus, you have the ability to heal us even more, this poison hurts real bad!
>He hoped that he didn't sound too desperate, although he admitted that he looked the part since not once did he look her in the eyes during his speech, lacking his friend's subtlety.
S-soooooo, you in? Oh dear Princess?
>He pulled his eyes up finally to look at her face, awaiting her response.
>>
>>9667703
Maybe you are in heat again my lord, do you not remember the time you had not bred for a month and you were gloomy?
>Anon kisses his goddesses forehead while patting her back to soothe her
>>
>>9667602
(You dont have to include that, its just so anons know JUST what they're dealing with~)

Ah, of courseee...How about that little room over there?
>she(?) pointed towards a cute pink door, pushing that plump, round ass against his hands as she lead the way

>>9667638
P-Please, what are you d-doooingg?!
>the trap tingled as the cold, ice like gel rolled over the tight sack and twitching cock, her(?) hands desperately trying to pull herself(?) free of the window as she(?) tried shaking her round ass, edging her skirt to cover it up
>>
File: tumblr_opfwucGTF81vbrfdoo1_500.jpg (57KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_opfwucGTF81vbrfdoo1_500.jpg
57KB, 500x500px
>>9667564
>>9667708
(Sorry to be the lame one but I do gotta pause for the night cuties. I'd love to do the rest phase another time tho! I had a blasty blast!)

>blushed softly as I heard their plight but smiled warmly as I gave a nod, giggling to myself as I was getting into the role.
Of course! I can't let my super saviors die on me! I can of course milk as I am a princess so if you must..
>I did my best to keep my voice elegant and royal sounding as I leaned back in my chair and looked from one geek to the other before reaching up and sliding the straps off my shoulders, letting my massive, milky breasts bounce free from their pink fabric prison.
Please heal all you'd like~
>>
>>9667678
W-well then...
>>
File: Try this.jpg (153KB, 850x1208px) Image search: [Google]
Try this.jpg
153KB, 850x1208px
>>9667654
//Its perfect so far~
>She pauses for a second and begins to move her jaw slowly, managing to stretch and widen it just enough to fit your girth inside properly, her cheeks buldge slightly at the width of your gigantic cock.
M..mhhmm!~
>She manages to mumble out a small reply to your sentence, her efforts redoubling to your commands. Her dark fingers keep ahold of your cock and gently stroke along it, foamy saliva begins to coat visibly along the top of your cock as it thrusts ever so slightly down her throat causing a small gagging reflex.
>It doesnt deter her however as she keeps going at your cock, wanting to please you as best you can, the solid wooden flooring underneath her crotch looks darker than the rest under the low lighting of the room, her wetness soaking a small portion of the floor beneath her. Her eyelids shut tightly closed and she begins to quickly grind the tip of your cock against the roof of her mouth, managing to slip down another inche of your cock.
>>
>>9667761
(Great! Mind if I ask for your discord to help catch you again later then if you're comfortable with that? Either way, thanks and hope to catch you again soon Mercedes!)
>>
File: art_main_24kk.png (2MB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
art_main_24kk.png
2MB, 2048x2048px
>>9667664
Sounds like a good way to lose my job. Not only can I not afford that, the rest of the world would be up shit creek without me.
>>
>>9667743
A possibility, but I can assure you that I have mated just recently.
>The God reaches down and gently rubs her toned stomach.
A seed has been planet and now I must wait for it to bloom. Normally I would rejoice, but at the moment I feel so EMPTY!
Perhaps I need to take a vacation...
>>
File: morning_by_slawa-datxfi0.jpg (194KB, 800x724px) Image search: [Google]
morning_by_slawa-datxfi0.jpg
194KB, 800x724px
>>9667780
(Sure hun! It's Sky Nilla#7254 )
>>
>>9667761
>>9667780
(No problem with me, I already go you on discord so when you get a time you want to continue let me know. Sorry about the computer thing again.)
>>
File: shark teeth.jpg (891KB, 1500x2304px) Image search: [Google]
shark teeth.jpg
891KB, 1500x2304px
(sorry for the delay a few RL things came up!)
>>9667450
>Star retracts both her hands the moment that adult cock is finally revealed to her, just so she can cover her mouth while she gasps. The scent of what she'd just been groping is on her fingertips. The little blonde's eyes light up and sparkle, like she's just see the most amazing puppy in the world.
Wow..how....terrifying
>It takes all of Star's effort to drag her eyes up, to look at anon's face again. She's grinning like an idiot again by the time she manages it.
I'm trembling already! Whooo knooooows...
>Star starts to tip toe around in a 180 and lifts her snug tush up, just faintly visible with the way her teal dress lays cross that little shelf.
How my butt is gonna feel? Oh no!
>Star starts to wiggle her hips, trying to make her butt jiggle.
It's shaking too! You scared it! Bad rump-pumper!
>>9667499
>Star looks up through one eye, bobbing her head back and forth. The lewd loli has drooled all over anon's length, covering it with slobber, her tongue spread flat underneath it now as its tip starts to poke right on her tonsils, every time Star winces, shudders, and makes a totally obscene wet, gargling sound as she tries to push back the gagging reflex. Then she does it again, and again, diligently trying to work anon's adult coc deeper, til he finally is feeling the amazing wet snugness of the little girls throat rapped around his tip. When Star looks up again now, her cheeks are streaming with stained make-up, but her blue eyes still look hungry...
>>
>>9667793
Then take a break my liege, I will hold down the fort and preach your word.
>Anon smiles at his God's request, she rarely took any breaks.
Take care my lord, when you return hopefully I get the chance to "please" you.
>Anon plants a kiss on his god's cheek, his lips lightly touching her teeth, then he kissed her stomach then lower to where her womb was located.
>>
>>9667745
>You can't see it, but you know you're glistening in all your most sensitive areas right now due to the strangely tingling and dripping gel. Your exposed ass and girly balls are just this man's play thing at this point. You feel his fingers spreading apart your pink star puckered hole, repeatedly, he must be staring so intensely. Again you feel the cold sting of the lube, but this time being thrust inside you by a thick finger, the way it curls insures the gel spreads down deeply. Meanwhile his other hand, wraps around your cock completely, the squishy wet smacks of him hammering down and jacking you off from tip to base are nearly audible through the window.
>>
>>9667764
>The moist heat of her mouth engulfing the entirety of his tip sends another sweet moan past his lips, content on using the girl currently between his legs as a cocksleeve for the evening. Rubbing the salty flavor of his pre into her tongue for his efforts he begins to thrust in earnest, starting to facefuck her as she worships his cock.
That's a good bitch...Keep moaning and slobbering on my cock. Get it nice and wet because it'll be going somewhere else real soon...
>The mixture of pre cum and saliva are slathered across his cock by Rei's fingers, causing it to glisten in the dim light of the room. The male's delicious cock throbs from all the affection, unable to keep from showing its pleasure with each trembling of its girth. With the male's hands on the sides of Rei's head he controls her pace, bobbing her lips up and down his shaft at his leisure. The few gags he forces out of her pleasures his prick even more, clenching around his inches and milking more of the viscous pre spunk from the depths of his nuts. Despite wanting more he pulls back, laying his large moist dick across Rei's face. Using her as little more than a cock rag he grinds it across her face, splattering her own spittle and the male's musky fluids across her cheeks.
I'll give you a choice. You can keep sucking me and taste master's load or spread your legs and let me pump my seed somewhere else. Don't use your words. Tell me what you want using your actions.
>>
>>9667822
(It's fine lolo, don't worry)

>Watching her react to the fat cock's reveal was enough to make him blow by itself, but with a deep breath the pent up anon held strong, only letting out his breath in a slight chuckle from her sly little comment about the "rump pumper".
>With en exhale he reached forward, grasping the plump little butt under her dress with a snaked hand, rubbing both cheeks with a firm grip again and again, spreading them, shaking them back and forth, pinching them, maybe he was getting a bit out of hand.
>With a push forward the hardened member pokes under her little blue dress and poked at the pantie clad ass, grinding slowly against her, rubbing his drooling pink head against her soft cheeks.
Boo. Scared?
>>
>>9667745
Lead the way, my little princess~
>As she lead him towards the door, Anon gave her a tap on her butt, pushing her ahead. As they reached the door, he pushed it open to find a small room, with pink furniture to match the door. He entered the strange room slowly, looking around the area.
Uhmmm...this is quite the room.
(How long are you gonna be on for, so I know how long to make the session?)
>>
>>9667786
Oh do you work for the government?
I thought you dealt with criminals honestly.
>>
>>9667883
Un...hand..meeee~
>her(?) voice is shrill and weak, the traps upper body swaying forward as her(?) arms fell. The mans heavy hand jerked off the cute, thick cock as the other foreign hand slipped a digit into the sluts hole, painting the strange gel inside as she(?) gasped and drooled
This is a v-violation of...my rights~

>>9667899
Thats because Its MY room!~
>the girl(?) snapped her fingers, instantly changing into another outfit: a skimpy pink shirt that covered her(?) strangely flat chest, tiny frilly skirt and white tights strapped around her(?) thick legs
I might have lied to you, I sorta...trapped myself in that window by accident, you see

(Quiet some time, anon. This can be long or short, up to you~)
>>
>>9667822
> Surprisingly the perverted young girl managed to completely devour his cock, his manhood finally finding its way into her throat, forming a noticeable bulge in it. She took her time, some wet and lewd noises coming out from the poor girl as she fought to accommodate such a big member inside of her, but Star completely stepped up to the task and devoured his cock completely, like a good little slut.
You are sure an eager hard-working girl... guess you are ready for adult play.
> the anon says, looking down at her messed up face, yet locking his eyes with those blue sparking orbs of desire that only want more. The older man then grabs her face and holds it in place as he begins to rock his hips, slowly at first, but picking up speed with every new trust. His huge pulsating cock invades her mouth and throat with a slight force, molding the insides to its shape and size, giving the young girl a good training while fucking her mouth, adoring how much she is enjoying it and, at the same time, struggling to deal with such an invasion, the little thing making some delightful gagging and wet noises as she is forced to receive his dick over and over again.
>>
File: 1496312378361.jpg (312KB, 800x1184px) Image search: [Google]
1496312378361.jpg
312KB, 800x1184px
>>9667648
>Sucy's slender wrists are easy to grab and tug backwards, - her whole petite form lifts up, spine twisted to shove her fat rump right down with authority onton anon's cruelly bucking hips. Every inch of Sucy tenses up, and her toes curl, she looks up to the heavens with that one visible pink eye, and grits her dagger-like teeth. Anon can feel the nefarious little witch's pucker tense, hugging the base of his cock desperately and milking it for everything its worth as she feels jet after warm, thick jet of manseed spray up into her tenderized hole. The creamy substance overspills, leaking out the stuffed hole, and Sucy falls dramatically right back, laying on top of anon. Her toes point right out, and Sucy uses all her legs to pivot,lifting and grinding her round butt and works it up and down, and around a few more times, making sure every single drop is thouroughly milked out, before she finally tilts her head, to look sideways at the face of the man who just emptied himself in her rear. Her pale face is gleaming with sweat, strands of messed, lilac hair stuck to her face.
Hnng...H-haaa..so..it's a deal...one hamper of mushrooms and a full load of spunk
>Sucy reaches down and clutches anon's spent sack lightly in her clammy palm.
For me. Every week. Right?
>Slowly the witch's lips spread to show another of her famous, sharklike grins.
>>9667705
(Thanks! I'm glad you're enjoying it too.)
>Sucy's slender finger flicks up, and bops her new servant on the nose. She's clearly enjoying every single second of this.
Fufufu, excellent. Just to reward you for making an excellent decision, I'll let you seal the deal with a cum-trimbute, slave. You have permission to fuck my ass. For as long as you'll last, anyway, fufu~
>Sucy wiggles her oversized hips back, and applies a little more pressure - anon can feel that lewd, grey little pucker almost opening for him as it winks, still a tightly closed gate til he puts in a little force of his own...
>>
>>9667892
>Loud, almost primal slurps and gags erupt from her throat as your cock pushes past the roof of her mouth and slips right down her throat, a small buldge appearing and dissapearing with each dominant push and pull of her head. Her saliva coats around 3/4ths of his thick prick before he pulls it out of her throat, she lets out a loud cough and takes a few needed deep breaths.
>Her left hand rises up to her face and cradles his large cock against her cheek, her flesh glistening at the spots where he drags it along her face. Her nose moves a little as she takes in its manly smell, her eye lids fluttering from how powerful... how strong it smells and feels against her.
>Her eyes dart to your eyes as you begin to talk, she mearly nods in responce and spends a couple of seconds thinking before standing up. She pulls her top up over her head and tosses it toward the corner where her handbag was, and quickly slides onto the bed.
>Angeling herself for the best position to get fucked, she pushes up two pillows against each other and lays her head against them, her knees still kept together a little sheepishly
>>
>>9667968
Y-Yes Ma'am!
>his voice rises again, catching himself as she gives permission. The whole impact of what he was about to become, what he was going to be for this plump rumped cutie caught up to him as he felt reinvigorated. He hoped the same would be said for the amount of time he could spent pumping this huge ass, but he doubted it. His hands spread her giant pillow of a booty, the tiny grey hole stretched as he pushed the head of his dripping, needy cock against it. With some force, it slipped in and her tunnel easily swallowed the rest as he pushed forward, his length bottoming out in her already as large burst of precum painted her insides. Trembling against her enormous, intoxicating ass, his swollen sack pushing up against her other lips as he began to rut up against her, grunting and groaning
You're s-so perfect, I want to be this asses seat and servant foreverrrr
>>
>>9667968
>With a huff the anon nods, his sensitive sack tightening as her hand lightly touched him. Still within her he nods in reply, running a hand down her back, almost to calm her from the rough pounding.
Deal.
(Feels like that's a nice place to leave off. You were great, you got a card? I'm horrible at keeping track of who is who here.)
>>
>>9667904
Who wants to know? You really think I'm authorized to just flap my gums about that sorta shit?
>>
>>9667822

Btw do you have a Discord I can add?
>>
>>9667950
>He jumped back a bit, startled at the sudden wardrobe change of the girl. He stepped back as he tried to register the information, the gears in his head turning slowly as he looked around.
So...this is your room huh? It's pretty cute, a lot of pink though.
>Only then did he hear her confession, turning to face her and cocking an eyebrow up.
Ooookay? Why would you lie about that, and how did you get in there by accident?
(Great! I won't keep you too long hopefully. I had a really hot Anon x Anon session last night so now I'm hooked on fucking traps~)
>>
>>9667996
>The man groans with animalistic need as she slathers his length in affection, each deep slurp and suckle of his length sending another surge of pleasure through his body. The ravenous plundering of her throat ending for the time being he waits with anticipation for her choice, saliva coated dick throbbing in the open air and filling it with his musk. As she lays back against the bed he smiles with sinister glee, eager to breed the chocolate soon to be cock slut with all he has. Placing both of his palms against her knees he eagerly spreads them apart, finding the puffy mound nestled between her thighs with ease.
Good girl but don't hide anything from me. If I want your pussy I want you to spread your legs wide and beg for it.
>Climbing on top of her he pins her down with his weight, pressing the tip of his erection right against her nether lips. He begins to hump and thrust against her, sliding the massive girth across her cunt but never penetrating her. Looking down into her eyes he presses his lips to hers in a hungry kiss, shoving his tongue between her cockpillows and flicking it across her muscle. With a light nibble he pulls back, lining his crown up with her tight hole.
Beg for it. If you do it well enough I'm going to screw you until this whole hotel can hear exactly what it sounds like when a black whore cums.
>>
>>9667950
>Your cockhungry pucker's clenching doesn't slow down his finger, slowly he inserts another digit spreading you out further and leaving you slightly gaping just as you feel his fingers picking up their pace it all suddenly stops.
>he leaves you once again to think about what he has planned next. Eventually you feel something sliding down your lower waist. A cylinder? a tube? Whatever it is, the end is prodding against the tip of your twitching rod, the entrance is so slippery and soft, it also seems to be vibrating a bit.You have only a short moment to draw your conclusions before you're precious ass is smacked once again, forcing you to enter the pumping machine.
>>
(Uh oh, I think Milfanon might have conked out. Milfanon, if you see this, lets pick it up some other time, I'm enjoying the proceedings!)
>>
File: 6f10d07f5980495dd585e39c671d307a.jpg (101KB, 900x1273px) Image search: [Google]
6f10d07f5980495dd585e39c671d307a.jpg
101KB, 900x1273px
>>9668075
Well, its kinda embarrasing! I'm magic, you see, and I meant to teleport here! But I sorta...did something wrong
>fidgeting with her(?) tiny dress, she(?) took a step closer to him
Anyway, that totally doesn't matter. What doessss is that you cant seem to keep your hands off my butt~

(I saw that, it was super hot! Great taste, anon. I wanna get some other cute anons to bang me, now)

>>9668093
>the traps eyes rolled into her(?) head, the machine gripping against the stiff rod and sucking it in. The harsh smack made her(?) gasp with lust, biting hard on her(?) lower lip to suppress it as the man treated her(?) like a toy. The tight slutty hole was stretched now, eager for something more then just some thick fingers as it quivered
>>
>>9667895
OooOooh..
>The lewd loli's slender shoulders tense and she wiggles them about, pretending to shiver. Still, Star's little mouth parts open when anon dips his cock under the skirt of her dress, and presses the tip rudely right on her rainbow-clad tush. She gulps, and looks back up at anon with a new expression in her eyes, starting to chew on her pink bottom lip again, leaning in to press her soft cheeks back on anon's poking length just lightly. For the first time, she looks just a little bit like a young girl playing with a much older, bigger guy.
P-petrified! Ha, whatever..whatever am I gonna do?
>Star gulps, and smiles, gaining some of her confidence back. She takes a step backwards, stuffing that adult member between her pantied cheeks, and leans her shoulders right back on anon's chest, resting her little frame on him.
>>9667952
>In truth, the lewd playful little girl was close to her limit, and anon can feel her trembling in his grip as he holds Star's head firmly in place now, treating her face like a onanole. With anon taking over, he's able to slide the whole of his long, adult cock right down Star's underaged gullet. He can watch the distended shape of his length on her throat, as every time his bulging cock barges all the way down, Star's button nose is mashed on his hips, along with the rest of her stuffed face. The lewd gargling and choking sounds only get louder and louder, mixed pre and saliva flick out in all directions from the deep throatfucking, that tender wet tunnel clinging always around anon's length. Within a minute or so, the mischievous Princess looks like she's stepped out of a facial abuse.com video..
>>9668072
Star#2453 is the me
>>
>>9668071
No one, its just take your son to work day and this cute little boy here wants to know all about this place.
Just look, he's playing on your computer, like he's a real adult, he's probably just playing candy crush or something.
Its cute,can't remember the last time you had a bring your son to work day, can't remember the last time you had human workers either
>>
>>9668079
>She moves her arms so he can pin her down with ease, her legs open as if they were lighter than a feather and she slowly smiles toward the man. After nodding in understanding, she closes her eyes and kisses him back, her teeth pushing open and submissivly allowing him to invade her mouth and caress the inside of it with his tongue.
>After several seconds of long passionate kissing, she looks back up to the man and slowly squirms as she feels his hard member press against her, she gasps lightly again and nods in understanding
F..fuck me m..master.. fuck me hard! please! I..I want you to make me your f..fuck toy!
>Her tone increasingly becomes nervous, although her lewd desire pushes her on
B..breed me! m..make me your wh..white cock slave! s..show me who o..owns me!
>Her wrists curl up slowly and her fingertips stretch to slowly graze across your powerful arms
>>
File: 1489710010997.jpg (177KB, 1408x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1489710010997.jpg
177KB, 1408x2048px
>>9668034
(Sure! That was great fun anon I really enjoyed it. Hope you were okay with Sucy forcing her butt on you, I was just in the mood for that hole. I don't really have a card here I keep my avas on the lowdown, but i've been thinking of picking up a few more girls from LWA. Do you wanna stay in touch?)
>>9668031
(On this one too just gotta brb a sec!)
>>
File: 52266141_p0.png (990KB, 724x1024px) Image search: [Google]
52266141_p0.png
990KB, 724x1024px
>>9668136
Look, I'm not good with kids in any capacity, and the shit I work with is extremely dangerous. I don't want a lawsuit on my hands, and I'm sure you'd like your son to come home with a functional set of lungs, so I'm gonna have to ask you to scram, before I start putting my foot down.
>>
>>9668119
>Looking down at her as she got closer to him. He pulled her back into his embrace as he assaulted her rear once more. His fingers digging into her soft flesh. He pulled the skirt up, feeling her panties as her fondled her ass.
Is that a problem princess~?
>He placed small pecks on her head moving down closer to her face as he tried to taste her sweet lips again.
>>
File: 2213506-2.jpg (37KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
2213506-2.jpg
37KB, 480x270px
What's up fags
>>
>>9668133
I'll fuck you one day Ms Butterfly
>Fades back into lurking
>>
>>9668140
>With each syllable the need to breed the submissive slut beneath him grew until he couldn't help but give her exactly what she wants. Pinning her down to the bed with his weight he presses his cock head against her drooling fuck hole, rolling his hips to make a frothy slurry of their combined fluids. Without warning he dives forward, stretching her tight hole wide with the first smooth stroke into her moist innards. Even after the rough thrust he doesn't stop, pressing forward until his feels his cum heavy nuts rest against the lips of her sex.
F-Fuck...What a tight little cock holster. Squeezing so tightly around master's cock...Are you that desperate for my cum?
>Not waiting for an answer he grasps her wrists and pins them above her head with one hand, squeezing tightly around them to hold her in place. His other hand begins to play with the dark brown tips atop her breasts, rolling them between his thumb and forefinger. The male gives her short rough strokes, only dragging out an inch or two before slamming back inside as he repeatedly kisses her cervix with his leaking glans.
You're my personal cocksleeve. Whenever I want to drain my balls into your inferior porch monkey insides you should be glad. Keep your mouth wide open and tell me how much you want it.
>>
File: hm.png (313KB, 494x489px) Image search: [Google]
hm.png
313KB, 494x489px
>>9668220
Waiiit..who said that?
>>
>>9668214
Feeling dead inside, what about you?
>>
File: 5~2.jpg (130KB, 452x969px) Image search: [Google]
5~2.jpg
130KB, 452x969px
>>9668075
>>9668119
If this is the beast I think it is, then thank you so much! And thank you as well, magical trap!
It's incredible to think something I did on a whim was liked. I guess I'll have to do it again sometime. Now back to sleep, I have work in the morning
>>
>>9668234
>*The sound of somebody yelling "NOBODY" from the distance can be heard*
>>
>>9668119
>oddly enough the crowds from before take more notice to the strange faces the trap makes more than the complaining from before, was she trying to freak people out or something? Like any good samaritan, a few decide to take pictures for funny tweets or blog posts.
>meanwhile the machine clenching and unclenching around your member increases its tempo. The soft succulent insides of the artificial cock milker seem especially made for draining girlish little balls like yours, built to overwhelm and suck you dry. Even if you planned to hold back, the figure behind the window seems intent on forcing proof of your pleasure out of you, he's drawing a finger between your cheeks to keep you on edge and ready for whatever this fat heavy chunk of heat slapping against your cushiony ass is.
>>
>>9668204
Hey Kokonoe, ready to resume where we last left off?
>>
>>9668234
So you had sex with a demon right?
>>
Needs more gay.
>>
>>9668133

(added you! Sorry, I gotta go, so I'll finish with this post. Hope you had fun!)

> It is so deliciously lewd to see the poor blondie struggling to deal with his energetic facefucking, his balls soon staring to slap her chin every time he goes deeply into her, abusing her cute face without any kind of mercy. As his thrusts become more and more intense, the mix of his precum and his saliva begins to drip from her abused mouth, her lips stretched beyond measure around his thick manhood and being forced to eat his cock time after time. Her chin and even her chest is already all wet with her own saliva and some of his precum, her face completely ruined, makeup smeared on it and hair completely messy.
> If Star wants to play with the older guys, she gotta learn to deal with it, and he's going to make sure she remembers him. After a few moments of this brutal face-fucking, the anon finally bites his lips and grunts, his cock throbbing hard before he buries deeply inside her mouth and down into her throat just to release all the pent up sperm he had. Soon a hot and thick flow of cum slides down her throat and into her little belly, the older anon unloading inside of her but, not wanting to let her leave "clean" he pulls out for the finishing touch, ending up cumming all over her face, just to complete the ruined look.
> By the time he is done, Star is only a pale reflection of the cute little girl she was, her face completely ruined by that savage facefucking and all glazed with cum.
Pew... I'm definitely coming back for more soon
> He says with a grin, patting her head

(Sorry, posted in a rush!)
>>
File: landscape-1450132665-kazuma2.jpg (52KB, 980x490px) Image search: [Google]
landscape-1450132665-kazuma2.jpg
52KB, 980x490px
>>9668235
Same, it was so hot today I just kinda napped most of it, only finally cool enough to do anything that's not sitting around napping.
Hope you wake up inside soon anon.
>>
>>9668031
>The force of Sucy's brand new slavecock shoved right between her fat buttocks is enough to force the first involuntary noise from her smug mouth - a low, croaky moan. The nefarious witch's ridiculously bottom-heavy frame flexes and bounces as she pushes all that oversized ass meat back, inch after inch of anon's cock stuffed into her long crack still pushed together so tight by what is left of the witch's stretched robes. Despite the bulk of her fat cheeks, Sucy's entrance is vacuum-tight, seeming to suck anon's length into her wonderful hot interior, pulsing close all around him. Sucy breathes heavily, her modest chest heaving, and strokes down anon's chin with her fingertip again.
Goood..fufufu...I wasn't going to give you a choice. Now finish up and give me that cum-tribute, slave~ Spray it all in your favourite place, you little butt-worshipper!
>>
>>9668251
>Beast
I-i wasn't that good, we were both tired.
>>
>>9668288
(Fug)
>>
>>9668223
>Her eyes suddenly roll upwards as you thrust your heavy, long cock into her awaiting waist, she lets out a mixture of a yelp of pain and a growl of pleasure, her eyelids slam shut and she keeps quiet... small "Nyuh.. na..ahh~" sounds escape through her clenched teeth with each slow but pleasurable thrust.
>After a few seconds of admiring how pleasurable sex feels... she comes to her senses and opens her mouth
I wa-Haahhh!~~
>She cuts off her own speech and bites down onto her lower lip, the pleasure of your thick cock already seemingly overwelming her senses.
I want y..you big fucking co..cock to r..ravage me! Fuck me! m..make me your fucking slave!
>She flinches at each pinch of her nipples, a small line of saliva leaks from the corner of her mouth as you continue fucking
I..Im your coc..cock sleeve! t..treat me like an..an object a..and use me m..master!
>>
>>9668204
Come on Boss, its only for alittle while, my wife complains I don't spend enough time with him. And god knows shes right, and god knows I don't fucking want to.
He's a nerd. So just let him hang out here until my wife thinks we've spend time together.
>>
>>9668288
Theres t-too many to choose!
>already close, he knew he was going to bust within seconds of shoving it in her tight, hot tunnel. Holding out as long as possible, one of his hands slid up her petite body towards her small chest, grabbing at it as the others till groped hungrily at her giant ass. The heavy, damp slaps of his body slamming against the giant shelf of an ass were almost deafening as he panted and moaned, coaxed by her words as her tunnel milked him for everything he had
I'm g-gonna pop already, I'm sorryyyy
>>
File: facial abuse dot com.jpg (82KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
facial abuse dot com.jpg
82KB, 960x540px
>>9668252
Huh. Well I guess I've got a spoopy ghost to sleep with to look forward to now...
>>9668275
I don't know what you're talkin bout.
I AM demon in bed, maybe you got confused?
>>9668283
(I had lots of fun, hope you do too!)
>>
>>9668291
Yes you were. I love a hard mating fuck, and when you kept me plugged with your cock~ <3<3<3
Now I need to stop getting so worked up, I might not be able to go back to sleep
>>
>>9668133
>Feeling her smaller body press onto him, and in turn his own cock be pressed against his belly as she rubbed backward he shuttered. holding her tiny little hips he grinds forward, hotdogging her little butt. With a grind of his teeth and a squeeze at her hips he grumbles out
Keep moving like that and you're going to be really scared of this.. Rump Pumper..
>>
File: Always Watching5.jpg (77KB, 992x248px) Image search: [Google]
Always Watching5.jpg
77KB, 992x248px
>>9668165
If you wanna stay in touch that's cool... Sorry to spring the entire "IT WAS AN AVA ALL ALONG" thing on you but might as well post my discord.
Dark Magician Girl#3213
Not gunna lie, I thought you were someone else, but I'm happily surprised with the result.
>>
>>9668332
Oh I believe that, I'm weak in the knees just standing here, but come on everyone knows you dated that weird dude from like the underworld.
>>
File: 41047373_p0.jpg (489KB, 700x656px) Image search: [Google]
41047373_p0.jpg
489KB, 700x656px
>>9668271
(Sure thing. Just link me to the last thread.)
>>9668320
No, no and NO! Ugh, why didn't you just hire a babysitter or some shit? Do you have any idea how bad this is? If something happens to the little bastard, we'll all be in hot shit. And if something happens to MY equipment because of him, YOU'LL be in hot shit! This is your final warning, get the kid outta here or you're getting sacked. Understood?
>>
>>9668354
cringe
>>
File: 031ae2da75e7b1562d5822043ba6e3d1.jpg (123KB, 850x1203px) Image search: [Google]
031ae2da75e7b1562d5822043ba6e3d1.jpg
123KB, 850x1203px
>>9668211
>before he could kiss her, she(?) pulled away and turned on the spot. Shoving out is favorite thing to grope, she(?) tugged her(?) tiny skirt up and showed off the healthy thing, the anon clearly seeing the thin pair of panties beneath the white tights that showed off her(?) gloriously big butt
Uh uh, kisses go elsewhere now~

>>9668251
(Spread the trap love!~)

>>9668261
Ahn, p-pleaseeeee
>the trap drooled and moaned, already feeling a surge of cum being forced up from the tight sack as the machine worked away at her(?). Fingers clenched, the heavy, fat thing that swayed at her(?) backdoor only made her need to burst into the machine more as her(?) white ass was attacked, grabbed and bruised by the man
>>
>>9668361
(Gotcha. Last thread is right here, as is my reply. https://desuarchive.org/trash/thread/9461996/#9465231 )
>>
>>9668335
Could you blame me? You were the one waving that cute butt around and they were no takers. And you were the one who wanted me to paint your insides white you slut~ Iwas gonna shoot my load on your cute face.
>>
File: 1492445378337.jpg (96KB, 850x850px) Image search: [Google]
1492445378337.jpg
96KB, 850x850px
>>9668322
>The new slave finds his mistress' modest breasts pert to the extreme as he greedily grabs them. Her nipples stick right out through the fabric of her ropes, the thin fabric barely containing them, as Sucy uses her own strength to thrust her totally oversized hips right back on anon's quivering, throbbing mast again and again, the sheer weight of all that assmeat slamming onto him nearly enough to knock him over, forcing his tip to ram the same deep, deep spot in her insides again and again.
Hnng..don't apologise..you dumb perv..just..sseal the deal, and empty those sweaty balls of yours..riiight in me! Give me every single drop of your cum, I want it, it's my tribute!
>Sucy's eyes are lit up now, she is moaning, and laughing manically, looking every bit like the young villainess she may grow up to be, as she uses every bit of her viciously tight, oversized rear to force her new piece of property's fat cock over the edge...
>>
>>9668307
>Truly putting her in her place the man releases her wrists only to put her into a mating press, leaving her sopping wet pussy completely defenseless from his violation. The man quickly drags every last inch of his fat white cock past the walls of her sex, shifting around to loosen her up. When his tip nearly slips free from her depths he rams forward all the way, slamming against her womb and spilling a rope of pre into the soon to be filled room.
Oh fuck...Take it all you slutty cum dumpster. I'm not stopping until your eggs are drowned in my cum...
>The horny man began to pound her like a horny beast, his nutsack loudly clapping against her mound with each balls deep thrust. Burying his nose in the crook of her neck he begins to bite and lick across the dark surface, leaving hickeys and teeth marks in his wake. Every couple of thrusts he stops and rolls his hips, letting her rest from the vicious railing before continuing it just as hard. The bed creaks and groans under their weight, not used to handling the constant movements of two people fucking like animals. Too far in lust to care he mumbles his words right into her ear.
I-I'm going to knock you up with a mutt. Get pregnant with master's cum by sexy fucksleeve...
>>
>>9668397
>he gave in, just like before, at her words. Trembling, hand shaking on her soft breast he buckled against her, groaning in a long drone as he erupted inside her. Torrent after torrent of pent up cum flowed into her tunnel, his hand gripping ridiculously hard on her fat ass as he pulled back. His red, defeated cock pulled out of her with a cute noise as her cheeks slapped around it viciously again, emptying the rest of his lava-like load between them as some spilled out and over her lower back, painting her already pale ass even whiter. The amount of cum her new pet shot out was insane, her huge, wobbling ass clearly doing its job
Th...thank you! Your..ass...ahhnhn
>>
>>9668413
//Thanks for that man, you did absolutly amazingly! its been a goal for me to get her bred, gotta cut it here though, its 8AM for me so I need to get some sleep. Thanks!
>>
>>9668427
(No problem! Glad you enjoyed. Hopefully do more of that stuff with you sometime in the future.)
>>
>>9668443
//I hope so too man!
>>
>>9668374
>Murmurs continue amongst the crowd as the trap lets out an embarrassing chorus of moans and gasps. You can slightly hear berated phrases like "slut" or "bitch in heat" escaping from under their breaths. At the very least, one of your requests is finally answered, you feel the steaming tip of the fat stick warming your ass just a moment ago, prodding your gaping fuckhole. Even with all the preparation before you can feel its thickness stretching you to your limits, he doesn't bother giving you enough time to adjust before you feel his big hands seize your ass and hold it steady before he jams his meaty cock inside to the bottom of your belly.
>>
File: 1496386074860.jpg (182KB, 1200x957px) Image search: [Google]
1496386074860.jpg
182KB, 1200x957px
>Fucking dies.
>>
>>9668507
>pile drives dead corpse
>>
>>9668507
>dies on top of you with my face on your cunt
>>
>>9668374
I see when you want something you take it huh? Well, I have no problem complying.
>In a show of his strength, he swept his princess off her feet and carried her over to the large bed. He dropped her face down onto the soft sheets, lifting one of her plump legs onto the bed to give him better access to his target.
Now, how did you know that my one weakness is nice, firm, plump butts? Especially on cute little things like you~?
>He kissed her butt, giving it some more taps as he bit into it softly. Tired of the delay, he ripped her tights to reveal her tight hole, but at the same time exposing his partner's true gender. Anon jumped back in surprise.
WHAT THE!!!? Y-YOU'RE A GUY???
>>
File: posing like this.jpg (263KB, 1000x660px) Image search: [Google]
posing like this.jpg
263KB, 1000x660px
>>9668341
>Star lets out a little, happy moan, and starts to gently grind her snug tush on anon's adult cock, wiggling her buns to get it well and truly hotdogged under her dress. Looking down, anon can see his tip push up the fabric of it, and a little dark stain form from the pre he's leaking.
You know whaaat, Mr?
>Star leans back, pushing the crown of her head onto anon's chest and looking directly up at him, upsidedown, while her little hips move in circles.
You're not so scary~ I think my butts the ones that's caught your rump-pumper, Lolicon!
>>9668355
Nahhh, that must be some other stunningly beautiful-but-approachable princess from another dimension. There's no way I'd date anyone from the underworld, heh..heh...heh...
>>
File: 000.png (220KB, 600x545px) Image search: [Google]
000.png
220KB, 600x545px
>>
>>9668507
>Brings you back to life by smooching your buttcheeks
>>
>>9668361
I told you, he can't be at home!
Boss, I'm seriously starting to think we don't get enough benefits here, you don't want another union on your hands do you?
But I see what you're saying boss, and I'd totally take my son and go, if this wasn't just a recording and I wasn't actually out getting donuts for everyone.
>The cutout anon falls over
>>
File: 094c9ab68119062a64453ce1f3fd6b5.jpg (88KB, 850x600px) Image search: [Google]
094c9ab68119062a64453ce1f3fd6b5.jpg
88KB, 850x600px
>>9668482
>the trap continued to moan our HIS lusty chorus, the shaming phrases only turning the whore on more as the man suddenly jammed his much thicker, much heavier cock into the tight cumdump. Instantly bottoming out in him, the trap let out a gargled whine as his own cock twitched, a torrent of cum shooting into the machine as his cock throbbed, yet still stayed rigid as the machine kept sucking. The grip on his ass tightened, stretching his already gaping donut wider

>>9668532
Um, oops! Did I not mention that?~
>the magical trap swayed his hips more comfortably now, the cute package on display beneath the convincingly girly ass
You're already gonna kiss my fat butt, you might as well give in, right?~
>he giggled, pushing the heavy ass against the shocked anons face
>>
>>9668380
(Thanks!)
>A sharp hiss sounds out from her lips as his fingers enter her, but it quickly fades into a lustful moan once they start exploring. She bucks herself into the direction of his fingers, which in turns brings her ass up and down onto his dick with greater intensity.
Ohhh you thoughtful bastard, making sure the lady gets her share? I think you might be growing on me...but don't take that too seriously, okay?
>She leans back in and gives his neck a series of passionate licks with her feline tongue, still bouncing on top of him all the while.
>>9668542
>With a frustrated sigh, she shrugs and walks off.
Another one of THOSE huh? And they say I'm the crazy one, they should see some of the other wackjobs employed at this joint. Could really go for one of those donuts though...
>>
File: 1496279505023.jpg (261KB, 700x800px) Image search: [Google]
1496279505023.jpg
261KB, 700x800px
>>9668425
(That was great, buttgrowthanon! I hope you had fun. Is it okay if we wrap it up here?)
>>
>>9668397
Have a discord?
>>
>>9668597
(Yes! Sorry If I went on a little longer then usual, I just dont have discord and tend to miss people, and you were really good! Thanks a bunch, I hope we can get up to some stuff in the future)
>>
>>9668602
I do. It's probably obvious but I was Star too, ha. Star#2453 is me
>>9668610
Nah it was great. We could totally do a follow up on this some time. I think you played with Star a few times as well?
>>
File: 1496279441270.jpg (255KB, 700x800px) Image search: [Google]
1496279441270.jpg
255KB, 700x800px
>>9668649
Forgot muh Cuce
>>
Alright, who wants some nice fresh cock around here?
>>
>>9668649
(Oh you're Star? No, Ive never played with her either but always have wanted to! I might just make a dumb anon discord so I can contact you there)
>>
>>9668578
>As much as he wanted to get up and run out of the room, he couldn't. He wanted to eat this perfect ass, he wanted to fill it with his cum after mixing his insides up with his big cock.
Fuck, I-I don't fuck guys....but I can't move from here. T-this much be your magic....
>He knew he was lying to himself. He knew he wanted to stay here and make this boy's asshole his personal cumdump. He knew it, and the sexy ass boy in front of him knew it as well, pushing his ass into his face. Anon flung his nerves to the wind as he dived in, spreading his cheeks wide so that he could see his slutty boy hole. Seeing the pink rig twitching, he leaned in and licked it, his tongue passing over the hole before tracing circles around it. He inhaled his sweet scent before prodding his entrance with his tongue, pushing through and exploring his tender insides.
>>
>>9668596
>It was his turn to moan, or grunt rather, when the scientist on top of him started to bounce even harder, the smacks he heard when her ass collided with his thighs getting even louder because of it. His fingers never relent, though, and continue to pump at a much higher speed, matching her bouncing hips.
Heh...this is the very least I can do. And don't worry kitty...it's all friendly stuff right?
>Her rough tongue kind of tickled him as it lapped at his neck, and it also fueled his thrusts, his hips bucking up harder to completely fill out her ass.
>>
>Fidgets and plays with his collar, clinking the tag around a bit before finally speaking up in the lewd room, thighs crossed and rubbing one thigh high clad leg with the other.
...Anyone around that can give me a nice cock to suck?
>>
>>9668698
>Watching the cute boy from afar the horny male overhears his request, feeling his meaty pole swell within the prison of his pants. Approaching him from the front he waves at him, not hiding off the clear outline of his turgid arousal as he speaks.
Well I couldn't possibly resist if you say it like that. How would you like tot get started?
>>
>>9668578
>giggling and encouragement is uttered out, the crowd doesn't exactly know whats going on with the moaning trap but they seem entertained none the less. "Does it feel good whore?" "Oooh, keep moaning for us" "Let us see your slutty face!"
>Even as the trap spurts the milking machine full with each of his salty little shots, the toy keeps pumping.....actually, its more like its pumping faster now that you've feed it, even though the toy slobbers around your cock like its hungry the seed spilled gushes out uselessly between your legs and stains the floorboard.
>Cumming instantly like that has your tight fuckboi hole gripping the man's huge cock, holding onto it for dear life as it works out this built up edging but its useless as he just fucks the trap through his orgasm. The man shows no mercy for his little toy, his powerful thrusts shake the window frame, making the crowd alittle more suspicious the longer this keeps up.
>>
>>9668665>Update
Oh crazy, I had a few scenes recently with an anon who wanted to feed Star things to grow her butt.
>>
>>9668663
That depends, is it cooked medium rare or medium?
>>
>>9668739
>Takes a look at the outline pushing the Anon's pants out and widens his eyes a bit, fixating on it for a moment as Anon talks, taking a moment to reply, legs fidgeting a bit faster.
Fwa-aauuuh, I uh... I usually like, uh...
>He seems pretty lost on that cock, finally offered one nearly drooling over it, a bit dumbstruck but snapping himself together to ask:
Well would you... uh, like to sit down at all? I'm sure that would be better than standing... I think...
>>
File: 1494726759206.jpg (100KB, 512x523px) Image search: [Google]
1494726759206.jpg
100KB, 512x523px
>All these traps
Thank Kek for Comfy Hours
>>
File: 60123645_p0.png (354KB, 609x860px) Image search: [Google]
60123645_p0.png
354KB, 609x860px
>>9668686
>She lets out a grunt as the sensation of his cock jammed all the way up her ass hits her, but she quickly gets her bearings and flashes him a toothy grin.
Yeah...friendly. And believe me, I don't keep a lot of friends, so you might wanna keep a mental snapshot of this, cause this is a side of me that not a lot of people get to see. Then again...we both know this won't be the last time, don't we?
>She speaks the last word with a feline purr before continuing to lap at his neck. She pistons herself up and down on his cock, letting him balls-deep into her ass as his fingers continue to deftly work their magic on her increasingly wetter pussy. Her tails flail wildly in the air, as if it wasn't already extremely apparent how horny she was.
>>
File: e989e72fb7d5a468bb7422bb0708a658.jpg (130KB, 850x1202px) Image search: [Google]
e989e72fb7d5a468bb7422bb0708a658.jpg
130KB, 850x1202px
>>9668682
Sureee it is
>letting out another soft giggle, which quickly turned into a moan, the trap pushed back, forcing more of his plump, hot ass against the anons face. The tickling, spit covered tongue worked wonders, exploring the tight fuckhole as the trap swayed left and right
Mhhn, thats right, eat my ass, weirdo~ Sniff and kiss it all you want, you're gonna be sticking your GAY dick in it in a moment

>>9668740
Yessss, h-harder! Ruin my f-fat ass, m-mister!
>he had completely snapped, dribbling and moaning out the window as the crowed gathered. The girly looking boy gripped hard against the windowframe, spurting more creamy seed into the machine as it sucked faster, the man completely ruining and gaping his favorite hole. All the trap wished for was the mans hot, heavy load filling his stomach, bloating him up and drenching his wide ass until he was nothing more then a dumping grounds for cum
>>
>>9668797
Traps a best, Anon.
>>
>anon starts masterbating in the corner
>>
>>9668777
>>
>>9668781
Preferably raw. Anything else sounds...painful.
>>
>>9668786
>Watching the obviously cock addled boy openly gawk at his dick brought a smile to his face, tracing a single fingertip along the protrusion snaking down his pant leg. At his request he begins by starting to unbutton his pants.
Sounds about right to me. It'll be easier to remove these now though, I think.
>Dragging down his zipper the man grasps the waistband of his jeans, shimmying out of them as more and more of his veiny rod is revealed to the cock hungry boy. Finally reaching the tip it flops out into the air, the two hefty nuts beneath it weighing down with backed up spunk. Kicking off the garments the man waltzes over to a nearby seat, taking a seat and getting comfortable. His swollen tip is pointed right towards the horny boy, almost as if asking him to come over and give it some attention. Beads of sweat trickle down the shaft, the slight scent of cock musk pervading the air around the male's erection.
>>
Good night erp.
>>
>>9668850
>Spanks bote butt
>>
>>9668850
Abyssals dindu nuffin
>>
File: tumblr_my1gxhvwxN1rlw2cco1_500.png (145KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_my1gxhvwxN1rlw2cco1_500.png
145KB, 500x375px
>>9668817
You know, you could at least learn to spell properly before you start whipping your dick out.
>>
Just for the fun of it, good night again erp.
>>
Remember when I said I'd probably do Marie?
I'm doing Marie
>>
>>9668889
fuck off paul
>>
>>9668807
>As he started swinging his hips, Anon grabbed his hips firmly to keep him in place, his tongue pushing deeper as he tasted his sweet insides. He swirled his tongue around a bit, slapping his butt a bit harder in a small show of resilience. Having his fill, he pushed away and stood back up, presenting an easily visible bulge in his pants.
I'm n-not gay, you're the fairy here!
>>
>>9668843
>The little anon keeps his hands tight to his little collar, watching the man undress for him, that cock taking it's time to get pulled out. All at once he watches it flip up and the cock in the boy's panties can be seen clearly testing the stretchiness of the panty fibers. He keeps still while the larger anon makes his way to a seat and sits down, nude, right on it with that cock practically beckoning him over.
>The little boyslut begins to walk over in soft little steps, making his way forward carefully, like a cat, and finally, some couple feet from those spread open thighs, comes to a kneel at waist height of the man he intended to worship tonight. His scooches forward, hands coming to the edge of that cushioned seat, the scent of cock prevalent to him, his head dipping below the fat dick as his lips come up right below that tip, and administer a sweet little kiss. Then his tongue is out, poking against the same spot, and flicking up with each little lick, making the fat fuckpole bob in the air as his tongue swiped right below the very end of that fantastic cock.
>>
>>9668899
Nigga I ain't Paul
>>
>>9668883
...mother? What are you doing here?
>>
>>9668907
>>9668807
(Oh and by the way, you're literally hitting all of my buttons here with the name calling~)
>>
>>9668798
>Seeing the grin that sported her face, he returns it with one of his own, still constantly bottoming out into her pert ass.
No it won't kitty. But even if it is, I'll make sure I burn the image of your horny face into my mind so I never forget~
>His grin grows even wider, then fades away as her tongue got back to work on his neck, his teeth digging into his bottom lip. He can feel himself getting closer and closer into his limit, hinted by his cock throbbing more and more deep inside of her ass while spilling precum into her narrow hole. After giving her drenched pussy a couple more pumps, he finally warns her about his eminent orgasm.
Kitty, you fine with me cumming inside of ya? Cause I don't think I can stop!
>>
>>9668926
Just telling all the cuties here that one of their witches was heading to bed for the night.. We'll talk later. Good night.
>>
>>9668926
>>9668871
Shut up and bend over
>>
>>9668924
Go to sleep Manlet.
>>
File: 1476657460756.jpg (1MB, 1000x1360px) Image search: [Google]
1476657460756.jpg
1MB, 1000x1360px
Fear not, for I have finally arrived!
>>
>>9668956
>Swats away
>>
>>9668914
>The male's aroused cock thrummed with latent desire, each second it spent not currently being touched by the boyslut feeling like torture. His eyes flick downwards towards the smaller cock tucked within the collared boy's panties, his tongue flicking out in hunger from knowing what effect his fat dick had on the other boy. As he finally kneels before him he waits with baited breath, spreading his legs a tiny bit wider to offer him better access the dripping dick. The small kiss was orgasmic, the man letting out a muted groan of pleasure just from the brief contact. Each light lick across the male's frenulum causes more viscous pre to leak from his swollen red glans, cascading down towards the exploratory tongue of the boyslut. The male forms a ring with his thumb and forefinger and places it at the base of his cock, starting to lightly tap the underside of his cock against the moist appendage of the dick worshiper. Soon he releases it, angling it downward ever so slightly to prod against his lips, breathing more heavily by the second as he observes his cute face.
To think it'd be this easy to have someone so adorable sucking me like I taste delicious.
>He reaches down and flicks the bell adorning his collar, giggling to himself.
Good boy...Keep going.
>>
>>9668956
I did not know you were here earlier, but hello cutie.
>>
>>9668889
She is a cute. Doesn't look a lot like the other squid girls I've seen either. I like her.
>>
>>9668955
First off, rude
Second, no
Third, I'm Peri and Orin
>>
>>9668807
>The crowds eyes all go wide, they were finally catching on, they really were watching some slutty anal whore getting rutted a few feet from the sidewalk. While this caused many to disperse, others simply cheered out or requested a turn to use him, whipping out their own cocks as an enticement. Sloppy seconds might soon be on the table, as you feel the cock sculpting out your ass and nailing you into the window, finally begin to sputter, it twitches so strongly against your weak spot before hot batter is poured directly into your needy belly, so much thick seed would leave you pregnant for sure, or at least thats how it looks by the time he finishes drowning your insides.
>The man leaves your bruised ass gaping and the milking machine still running. He takes a marker and makes a thin line before exiting, leaving the door open, for the crowd of men who rush to form a line immediately.
>>
>>9668996
Okay, the more I see of her the more I like. She's got a pretty nice chest too. Can I see more, maybe?
>>
>>9669007
>so much thick seed would leave you pregnant for sure, or at least thats how it looks by the time he finishes drowning your insides

Holy fuck thats hot, imagine a cute trap that looked preg from the amount of cum in him
>>
>>9668996
Why do you always have avas who look like they give dangerous sharp teethed blowjobs?
>>
>>9668974
>The little slut kept his head still while that big beatstick of a dick was rapped down on his outstretched mouth, the tongue pushed out to meet each swat of that dick with a cushiony surface to hit. He kept his breathing metered, his hands tucked between his legs, thighs tight around them as he began to continue, his lips now prodded against by that hot, throbbing dick tip. Eyes look up, meeting the sitting, dominant man's own as his lips begin to open his mouth wide to the tip of that cock that would likely stretch his throat to it's limit. The plush lips tighten on it midways down, the tongue inside that hot mouth flicking against the opening for all the salty pre that drizzled out of it by the second, lapping it up like it was the tastiest treat. Bell jingled, the pulls off that engorged tip with a popping sound, pushing his lips to it while he said:
I mean... It uh... it really is, I guess...
>And the boyslut's tongue pushes out to the end of that cock again, catching more of that clear pre as it bubbled up and glazed his lips, lapping it all gently before wrapping his lips around the end once again and gently bobbing hardly half an inch of the man's dicktip in his mouth.
>>
File: 19129467_p2.jpg (358KB, 774x1038px) Image search: [Google]
19129467_p2.jpg
358KB, 774x1038px
>>9668932
Oh, trust me, I'm gonna remember this one for quite a while myself.
>She points in the direction of a personal camera in the corner of the room, which has been capturing their "meeting" from the beginning.
Don't worry, I won't be using it as blackmail...unless I have to. I just wanted a souvenir, you know? And yeah, some "material" for the future. Sue me. Anyway, where were we~?
>She gives his neck another lick, but opens her mouth to moan into his flesh as his fingers make contact with her sensitive spots.
Ooooh, yeah, that's the stuff. You're already at your limit too, huh? Fine, then give me everything you've got! You already know I'm a tough enough bitch to handle it.
>Her tails make their way down to his underside and begin rubbing gentle all over the area of his balls as he continues to hammer into her ass, and in response she jostles wildly on top of him. She grunts and groans at the sensation of every inch of him filling her ass, and at his fingers finally finding what they were searching for.
>>9668948
Sure, whatever you say...mother. See ya around.
>>9668953
Not making a very good case for yourself, pal. What's in it for me?
>>
Sometimes I like to stick my finger inside of my ass and then sniff the poo on it
>>
So how many witches we got left?
>>
>>9669015
You'd like that wouldn't ya?
>>9669029
Maybe I have a subconscious thing for creepy sharp teeth. I think they're cute
>>
>>9669075
Hi Paul
>>
>>9669080
I-I would, yes please. I'm willing to...you know negotiate if that'll help....erm. Pretty please?
>>
>>9669080
I can't blame you,
Living life on the edge
>>
>>9669045
>Never once breaking his gaze with the needy boyslut he watches as his tip is finally pressed inside of the moist maw of the cock hungry boy, the tightness that enraptures the swollen red dripping head causing his hands to grip the armrest's with a vice grip. The male's entire body trembles as the warm tongue assaults his oozing slit with powerful laps, drenching it in his fluids for his efforts. Moans and coos roll past his lips without end, the male unable to hold back as he rolls his hips in a lazy circle. Smearing the delectable flavor of fresh pre-spunk across the boy's cheeks before shifting forward, trying to push more inside. Having his tip leave the heated confines of his mouth for a few moments was much more of an annoyance than he thought, believing he'd want to be lodged inside of his maw until he couldn't offer him even a dribble of cum. Once he is welcomed back inside of it the warm but shaky smile returns, one of his hands reaching out to be placed atop the boy's head to guide his movements.
M-Mmph...Take it a little deeper for me. I want to feel your tongue slapping against every inch...
>Mumbling his instructions he continues to buck forward, only putting about another half inch of his thick cock into the boy's mouth. The rim of his tip manages to push past his lips before coming back out, taking it nice and slow while giving him ample time to savor the natural flavor of the sweaty meatpole pulsating against his tongue.
>>
>>9669098
Negotiations, anon? Over my chest huh? Hmm, dunno about that. You're gonna have to offer me up something real nice for just a peak!
>>
>>9669141
>Pulls out his 13 inch cock
Not him, but I bet you'd like this.
>>
File: 1470475457641.png (292KB, 700x769px) Image search: [Google]
1470475457641.png
292KB, 700x769px
I can't fucking believe it.

My sister came into my room while I was sleeping and stole my fucking sweets.

She is fucking 31 what the fuck
>>
>>9669150
anon pls
>>
>>9669141
Well yeah of course! It's a really nice chest that looks really soft to the touch and everything. B-But...only a peek? Ah...hey comon, that's so mean. I'll give you anything if you let me touch them with my hands! Even if its only for a little.
>>
>>9669160
>Whips out dick of random large size
I don't feel like getting to know your character so suck my giant penis.
>>
>>9669181
Shit, I'll suck it.
>>
>>9669131
>the little anon can taste it, delicious treats leaking from that tip for every light thrust that was pushed in between his lips, only making him want to lap at it faster. He can hear the instructions, offering a mumbled "Mmmph!" to them as he accompanies the eventual thrusts of the large man with a push of his head down that cock. The hand on his head only felt right, correct, as if it was supposed to be there, pushing him further down this marvelous cock on his way to coaxing out an orgasm from the man. His tongue began to course side to side as the tip traveled into his mouth, the warmth relaxing to him, the taste like the sweetest treat, though it was so powerfully salty and masculine. It was a lewd taste, the kind that got his mind buzzing, and his little dick tingling as it pushed in along his tongue, the boy taking the initiative to follow instructions and shove it a bit further in, until it was pushed right up against the back of his mouth, hitting the entrance of his throat. He pulled back, raking his slippery tongue along the underside of that fat dick as the rim of the glans pulled away from his lips, and disappeared again on a slow ride back down, the pre-dribbling tip hitting the entrance to his mouth again.

>The little suckslut was in heaven.
>>
>>9669156
Why do you live with your 31 year old sister?
And why did she steal your sweets instead of fucking you?
>>
>>9669189
Of course you can suck it, you're anonymous on the internet!
>>
File: I see all.jpg (11KB, 239x105px)
I see all.jpg
11KB, 239x105px
>>9669200
Am I really?
>>
>>9669056
>Taking a look at where her finger pointed, he's just barely able to see the camera, which forces a chuckle out of him.
Man kitty...You're even naughtier than I thought! I wouldn't even care if it were blackmail...cause whoever you'd show it to will get a front row seat of me pounding this great ass of yours~
>Another laugh comes out of him, which was soon interrupted by a gasp and then a moan. as her fuzzy tails massaged his balls, further pushing him to his limit. Once he's given permission to cum inside of her, the fingers inside her front entrance slip out so that he can tightly wrap his arms around her slim waist. He then starts to buck his hips wildly into her, the strength powerful enough to cause her ass to go raw from his colliding hips and the chair that they sat on to creak and wobble below them. It wouldn't be long before he cums now, and after a couple minutes of reckless fucking, he bottoms out in her one last time and releases the thick load welled up deep within his balls. Her anal walls are painted white with his seed, and as his orgasm died out, it would seep out from where they were connected and drip down his length and sack. Exhausted and panting, he leans down onto the chair, taking Kokonoe back with him.
God kitty...that was fucking...amazing...!
>>
>>9669156
>Living with your 31 year old sister
For what purpose?
>>
>>9669211
>Anon takes a goooooood look at that face peeking through
I mean, unless you want to make it a point to put your information on here, the only one who's going to know you sucked a big ol' schlong is japmoot
>>
File: 1483350945144.jpg (123KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1483350945144.jpg
123KB, 1024x1024px
Hello
Where are the lolis?
>>
>>9669150
What a cylinder of meat, Anon! There, I said the thing. You can go away now.
>>9669163
Heh...? You wanted to do more? Hmm, I guess you could for just a little bit...but, you'll have to give me something in return!
>>
File: Veil Job.jpg (91KB, 777x738px) Image search: [Google]
Veil Job.jpg
91KB, 777x738px
>>9669220
>Already sucking om cock
>>
>>9669224
>a loli with THICC thighs and a FAT butt waves at you

Hello, where are the boys?
>>
>>9669231
>Anon pats the boy's head, rubbing fingers into his hair while the veil covers the real lewdness.
See? That wasn't so bad. Probably tastes pretty good, huh?
>>
>>9669190
>The horny male's fat cock seemed to be an endless fountain of delectable pre cum, slightly sweet but still overwhelming in its saltiness and viscosity. The lewd jelly-like substance constantly spills across the cock hungry slut's appendage, adding extra lubrication to the heated cock sucking. The mumbled affirmation sends a pleasurable vibration through the length of his dick, the man grunting in surprised ecstasy from the sensation. Soon the man's other hand joins its twin on the other side of the boyslut's head, pushing his lips further down the lengthy shaft. The larger anon's tip bunts against the entrance to his esophagus, shivering in overwhelming pleasure at the constricting feeling of his windpipe. The constant brushing of the boy's tongue along his cumvein sends his member into a frenzy, throbbing in the obvious beginnings of heading towards orgasm. Gazing longingly into the suckslut's eyes, diving forward and slipping the last few inches of his fat cock into the moist inferno of the boy's throat. Allowing his member to rest within it for a second he draws back before thrusting forward, burying every inch within it once again, each vein surging with fresh blood to keep him rock hard. The larger male was drowning in pleasure, tongue lolling free from his lips while his massive fuckstick is throated in ways he couldn't believe.
C-Close...
>He mumbles those two words, desperate to give the subby boy's throat a fresh bath with the hot, sticky cum that has been marinating within his nuts for hour after hour for this moment.
>>
>>9669248
>BOY
I'll have you know I'm a man.
>>
>>9669240
>As soon as the loli enters the scene, she's already being eyed up; Each and every inch of that soft, plump body of hers being given the upmost attention. He waves back at her, face still focused on her body.

>Anon wasn't even trying to hide his perverted tendencies!
>>
>>9669211
what a gay
>>
>>9669258
Well, excUUUUUUUUSE ME, Princess!
>>
File: totallyinnocentdaughter.png (1MB, 1158x1164px) Image search: [Google]
totallyinnocentdaughter.png
1MB, 1158x1164px
>>9669224
>Running up and tugging onto the fabric around the older man's wrist, the PURE and INNOCENT girl gazed up at the strange man dressed up in a vigilante-esque manner.
Mister, why're you dressed so strange?
>>
File: Link 16.jpg (19KB, 267x350px) Image search: [Google]
Link 16.jpg
19KB, 267x350px
>>9669260
One fourth gay.
>>9669263
You're excused Anon.
>Kissus
Now if you'll excuse me I'm going to try and sleep.
>>
>>9669278
Night gaylord
>kissu
I'll be sure to fuck you once you're done being sick
>>
File: 32178741_p2.jpg (691KB, 961x1200px) Image search: [Google]
32178741_p2.jpg
691KB, 961x1200px
>>9669212
Heheh, what can I say? I'm just full of surprises, not all of them pleasant. If you ever decide you want a copy, just ask.
>The snide grin on her face disappears as he pulls her close, shifting to a more shocked expression. Before she has time to mock of him for being so seemingly affectionate, she's met with another powerful thrusting of his hips. Before she knows it, he's released his load into her ass, which now drips all over the floor.
Ughh...that's gonna be a bitch to clean up.
>She speaks through labored breath from the pounding she just took. However, she's still dripping wet...
You motherfucker...you're not just gonna leave me here without letting ME finish, are you? I let you have yours, now gimme mine...I'm not gonna ask any nicer than that.
[At least he's right about me being amazing...]
>>
>>9669273
No...
No! I won't feed into your LIES little girl!!
>Immediately pulling away from the not-so-innocent loli, he grabs hold of his wrist; a cold sweat somehow forming over his helmet.
>>
>>9669288
Hopefully tomorrow or sunday.
>>
>>9669255
>the knelt anon switches eye contact between the Anon's eyes and the pelvis that he was constantly being thrust forward to with each passing moment, making a light gag sound as it hits each time. The boy keeps his hands exactly where they are, clutching the little cock in his panties, trembling and stiff while the bell on his neck rings faintly with each fevered thrust. The boy can hardly keep himself back, now being used exactly how he liked, his tongue rubbing up against that bulging urethra each time it slid from his lips, only to dive it back again with a high pitched, muffled "Mmg!". And suddenly, it pushed through, his sounds muted as the cock repurposed his throat into a fuckhole and pushed down the tight confines of his throat, no resistance but the hot vice of his esophagus in the way of the the man's cock and fully hilting in the boy's throat. Soon enough the boy's lips were meeting the groin of the man as he got closer and closer to orgasm, the little cockslut's eyes drifting high up with the pleasure of getting his throat used like a man's pocket pussy, already dribbling cum in his panties from the sensation while those churning balls rested on his chin. He really couldn't wait for the man to blow his load. Hopefully he'd make a mess of his pretty face.
>>
File: croppedformorebullying.png (313KB, 777x445px) Image search: [Google]
croppedformorebullying.png
313KB, 777x445px
>>9669295
>Giggling at the funny man, she returned her hands to behind her back as she stepped closer and leaned forward while she looked at his get-up. A bright, heartwarming smile adorned her sweet face while she rocked back and forth on her heels.
You're funny, mister. Would you like to play a game with me?
>>
>>9669228
>He nods his head when she says that, looking around for a moment.
Erm...well I...oh!
>He jumps, and goes to pick up a tub of ice cream-still chilly-and turns to offer it to her.
Here! Uh...I don't have a whole lot, but maybe you'll like this? I'll give you anything you like, if it means I can...
>He mumbles, letting his gaze fall down on the rest of her.
>>
>>9669319
STOP THE BULLYING
>>
File: 1483963147331.png (617KB, 1224x1077px) Image search: [Google]
1483963147331.png
617KB, 1224x1077px
>>9669199
>>9669214
She dosn't even live here any fucking more.

But she still has the keys to our family house.
>>
>>9669259
Sooo ummm, what did you want, Mister?
>she rocks on the spot, her small frame looking up at him. She was, strangely enough, wearing a blue one piece swimsuit that dug into the side of her hips perfectly, as well as her groin. Her plump cameltoe was hardly hidden by the two thick thighs as they swooshed left and right on the spot
>>
>>9669289
>After taking a couple minutes to rest and to revel in the afterglow of his orgasm, he sits himself proper and releases his grip on Kokonoe's waist.
Not a chance in the world kitty! Wouldn't want that tape to be released in the public now~
>He grins, then moves his hand back to her wet slit where his fingers start to trace small, quick circles around.
By the way, I would like a copy of it. Just after I help you get off.
>After teasing her outer lips for a bit, he reinserts his two fingers back into her slit, and slowly pumps them in and out of her. His thumb would reach up to her clit as he does this, and would quickly flick it around to and fro.
So kitty, do you just want my expert fingers to finish you off? Or do you want get something much thicker in there? Cause I can go for a second round.
>>
File: confusedlolo.png (159KB, 376x349px) Image search: [Google]
confusedlolo.png
159KB, 376x349px
>>9669330
I typed a bunch of stupid nonsense but I'll give you the tl;dr rundown. No.
>>
>>9669338
>Completely entranced by the girl's outfit, and that amazing body just barely contained within, he struggles to come up with a coherent answer for the little girl's question.
U-Uhh...Well, I wasn't too sure what I wanted tonight, but after seeing you...
>Trailing off, the man slowly brings his hands behind the girl's head and pulls her directly against his crotch.
I know EXACTLY what I want.
>>
>>9669318
>Desperately mashing the boy's lips to his base he rails his throat as if it was a cheap onahole, wanting nothing more than to feel every inch of his quaking pole wrapped in the horny cockslut's esophagus. His large cock throbs wildly in the prison of his lips, heading closer and closer to orgasm by the second. With the raging stallion being repeatedly slammed down his throat his hefty balls collided and rebounded off his chin with each lustful delve forward. With the boy's moans aiding in pushing him towards orgasm there was no way for him to hold on, burying his juicy fuckstick right to the hilt in the boy's mouth. Immediately he begins to unload rope after rope of hot, sticky cock milk against the back of his throat. Each wave of semen is preceded by a pulse from his dick, giving him a fraction of a second of warning before another burst of semen spills out from his winking opening. The male slowly pulls back until his orgasming tip rest across the suckslut's tongue, giving it a heaping helping of jelly-like spunk for him to taste and savor. In a sudden action he jerks his hips back, popping his moist crown free from the boy's mouth and pointing it towards his face. Spurts of warm semen splatter messily across the boy's face, coating him all the way from his cheeks to his forehead in musky spunk. The male groans and pants as he marks the boy with his semen, even scooting forward to plaster some across his upper lip for him to taste and smell if he chooses. When his orgasm finally ends the boy is drenched in seed, dripping messily down his clothes and soaking his skin. Smiling the man taps his head against each of his cheeks, flicking a few flecks of semen off on his face.
Mmph...I really needed that. Nothing prettier than an adorable slut covered in my cum.
>>
>>9669366
The fact that you typed all of that makes you several times more cute than before, evil lolo. Still terrified, tho
>>
>>9669382
Hey, what the gosh darn HECK are you doin'?!
>trying to push away, her chin knocks against something throbbing in his pants, her thick thighs splayed beneath her as she looks up
I thought you just wanted to do a headcount or somethin'
>>
File: literallyballsdeep.png (533KB, 791x787px) Image search: [Google]
literallyballsdeep.png
533KB, 791x787px
>>9669389
So cute you want to play the pop-up pirate game with me?
>>
File: 39872437_p0.jpg (192KB, 1062x752px) Image search: [Google]
39872437_p0.jpg
192KB, 1062x752px
>>9669365
That's what I thought. Now get to work!
>His fingers re-enter her and she surpresses a light groan.
You know...I give ya a lot of shit, but you've definitely got technique. Good thing I've got you around for times like this~
>The last letter trails off into a hiss when his thumb teases her clit. By now she's completely sopping wet and can barely contain herself.
No, keep it to yourself. Just hurry up and get me off goddammit! Don't you dare make me wait any longer!
>Internally she prays that her snippy (even by her standards) demeanor masks how desperate she truly is.
>>
>>9669413
why are you guys afraid of it?
Just show it a penis and you'll make it cry
>>
>>9669409
I did! Doesn't mean I wouldn't mind taking advantage of a plump one right now, though...
>Her chin's accidental bump against his bulge causes the man to twitch slightly, his grip loosening just enough to let her slip out of his fingers.
I mean, let's be real, why else would you be walkin' around wearing that if you weren't prepared for a little fun?~
>>
>>9669413
N-No
>>
>>9669428
I'll show you mine and we can compare sizes too!
>>9669442
Pleeeeasseee?
>>
File: 1495777144663.jpg (15KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1495777144663.jpg
15KB, 480x360px
>When an Ava recognizes you during the session thanks to your writing style.
Immediately phone in the session and have been avoiding them since. I cannot have a session now without this fear.
>>
>>9669387
>The suckslut can feel the enthusiasm, the excitement as that rigid, fat pole shoves down his throat over and over again, his head simply pulled down that long shaft time and again to the tempo of the man using him, the rest of his body stiff, his chest bare, his collared neck tinkling with the movements. Every time he's shoved down, he gets a faceful of the man's abs and pelvis, the vision perfect for him, like it's where he belonged, attached to the groin of a man, the cock blocking up his throat and warmly throbbing inside it. He would hum little sweet moans if he could, but he was being thrown forwards and back, catching whatever breaths he could while the cock used his throat, building up to an eventual orgasm that had him momentarily choked out while the first blasts shot down into his stomach and stuck to his throat. Then the cock pulled up, head at his lips and blasting a mouthful of the man's essence for him to taste and linger with, mouth so full that it was already spilling white down his lips. His head wobbled as the cock was jerked free, though, eyes reflexively closing as the warm shots hit his face, and painted him with cum exactly how he wanted. The boytoy was shivering, his throat trying to get out a squeak as his panties warmed with his own orgasm from being clutched tight for so long while he relished in the feeling of hot jizz splattering his face. As it finishes, he sits there, drunk on cock, his cheeks getting tapped by the spit-slathered pole still, happy to be there as a beatstick now to that marvelous cock while he relished in his fuckdrunk haze and slowly treasured the gift of the man's cum in his mouth.
>>
>>9669436
I was....I was just at the beach!
>she looked up desperately, one of her tiny hands reaching up and massaging at the growing, twitching mass
Ok, fineeee. I did it so anons would look at my butt, happy?
>>
>>9669464
Why, though? Did you do bad or something?
>>
>>9669460
Yeah exactly, we'll just....wait huh?
>>
>>9669464
>This is a bad thing

I'd be flattered, personally.
>>
>>9669464
>mfw Link Id'd me, Rance Id'd me and somehow Mikkers remembered me.
>>
What's ERP being gay too?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rS00xWnqwvI&t=168s
>>
>>9669426
You suuuuuure?
>He says as his fingers continue the same slow speed as before, slowly pushing inside of her until they fully hilt inside and just as slowly pulling out, scraping up her juices and pushing up against her walls as they do so. The thumb at her clit would soon stop flicking it, and instead rubs it as slowly as he pumps his fingers into the scientist's needy pussy. His head lowers down to her shoulders and rests itself on top of it, just so he can see all the lewd expressions that the scientist makes
You sure you don't want something this large to fill that dripping hole of yours?~
>He then gently gyrates his hips to accentuate his words, causing his cock that was still deeply embedded in her to grind against her anal walls.
>>
>>9669464
>erp with an ava
>get sick from your own writing
>finish and feel like shit or abandon the session >worried they'll realize its you when you try again
>>
>>9669470
N-Ngh...A little, I suppose. Little girls have gotta be honest with adults, y'know?
>With her small, soft hands replacing her face, the man lets out a grunt of approval, his hips impulsively rocking against her movements.
Can't go pretending you aren't a cute lil' slut, 'kay? Now, if you REALLY wanted someone to be admiring that big, bouncy butt of yours, why don't you go ahead and show it off for me, hmm?
>>
>>9669464
Having a unique writing style is good though, unless you have shitty sentence structure habits.
>>
>lolibro being bullied
>tfw get the same rush from it that I got from playing the moth
O-oh
>>9669500
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ulHB2mNlovg
>>
>>9669505
Oof, that I can do!
>groping the outline of his meat quickly, she pulled away and jumped up, turning on the spot. With a cheeky grin over her shoulder, she bent over slightly, showing off the massive badonkadonk on her tiny frame. The blue swimsuit wedged between her plump, white cheeks and dug into it, her fat thighs underneath leaving no thigh gap whatsoever as they squished together.
Is that good? You can take a pic, if you like!
>>
>>9669469
>Aroused and pleasurably numb the male relaxes in the afterglow of his ball draining orgasm, content to merely stew in the wonderful sensations after plowing the boy beneath him into his current lust filled stupor. His eyes gaze down and are transfixed on the semen leaking cock of his partner, coming to a hands free orgasm merely from the act of having his esophagus violated by a man. Despite the obvious ache from ejaculating so forcefully watching the boy between his legs savor his cum, sloshing it around inside of his mouth and remembering how fervently he suckled as he ejaculated he couldn't help wanting more. Keeping his lust at bay for a few moments he rings the bell around the cute cum dumpster's neck, wondering if that's how you get a bit of clarity once you send his thoughts flying with a thorough facefuck. With his saliva coated dick still pulsating teasingly in front of his lips the man speaks, voice still a bit shaky from his recent orgasm.
Mmm...Are you okay...Oh I don't think I got your name. Once you started sucking me off I couldn't think of anything but feeding you my spunk...
>>
>>9669486
>>9669471
I fear that it makes me look needy/thirsty. I'll just keep my distance from them and try next month.
>>
>>9669426
got a card?
>>
File: takeingthedogforawalk.png (1MB, 765x1019px) Image search: [Google]
takeingthedogforawalk.png
1MB, 765x1019px
>>9669474
Oh, we can sword fight too! I'm pretty good at that!
>The pure, sweet girl reached down for the edge of her dress before pulling it up to reveal quite the opposite as to what she was supposed to have. A large, throbbing prick sprung out into view with her cutesy panties that befit her age as she looked up with a bright smile along with red cheeks.
Your turn mister!
>>
>>9668996
>I'm Peri and Orin
what peri and orin
>>
>>9669526
Do as you like, friendo, but
>Thirsty
So are we all. So are we all, ava, anon alike.
>>
File: 20467498.jpg (410KB, 699x1000px) Image search: [Google]
20467498.jpg
410KB, 699x1000px
>>9669502
Yes I'm sure...asshole. I can't risk getting knocked up. Not like I believe you've got that kind of stamina, anyway!
>Jolts of pleasure run through her every time his thumb rubs her. Her juices begin to coat his fingers and run down his hand in response to his skilled fingering. Every time she rocks her hips and arches her back, his dick grinds against her insides all over again.
>>9669464
>>9669486
(Yeah this is never an issue for me. If anything, I'm happy to have an anon I always have consistently great sessions with.)
>>
File: Thirsty.jpg (84KB, 640x933px) Image search: [Google]
Thirsty.jpg
84KB, 640x933px
>>9669542
>>
>>9669500
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FG7rtD7L1ic
>>
give me an ava to play
someone super subby please
as masochistic as they get !
>>
>>9669525
..... Mmm... Oh don't worry, Just...
>Regrettably, the little fucktoy clears his mouth of that delicious spunk to speak, lips grazing the prick the entire time
I'm just someone always sucking you off. Someone always is, yaknow.
>And he gives that prick another kiss.
Gotta head to bed, though, so slap my face with that dick, call me a whore, and I hope you have a good night~
>>
>>9669524
>With a faint grin, the man lets out a long sigh, pulling his phone from his pocket and facing it towards the girl. Steadying his hand, he watched through the camera as the little girl placed her amazingly round ass on display for him; the way her swimsuit dug into her meaty cheeks caused his clothed cock to twitch with anticipation.
Fuck, how's a girl your age even GET this thick?
>He exclaims, taking photos one after another.
Say, mind if I just...
>Trailing off, the man takes a seat on a nearby bench, quickly tugging down on the zipper of his clothing, and sliding his thick meat from the hole, his hand already working from the base to the tip as he got a better angle of that amazing ass.
>>
>>9669553
Ryona from Senran Kagura or Tenshi from 2hu I guess.
>>
File: 1477111767175.jpg (52KB, 522x375px) Image search: [Google]
1477111767175.jpg
52KB, 522x375px
>>9669522
Bullying is not OK
>>
>>9669526
I feel you. I consciously take 2 week+ breaks inbetween playing with people I love playing with because I fear my writing style is tiresome if you're exposed to it too often.
>>
>>9669555
>The light brushes across the male's sensitive cock tip sends him squirming, even the warm breaths of the adorable slut feeding pure ecstasy into his prick.
W-Well that's sweet. Hopefully I hope you'll be around to catch a nocturnal emission or two while I sleep...
>Grasping the base of his cock he slaps the meaty length across his cheeks, finishing it off by tapping the tip right against his nose.
A fantastic little cum whore, you are. I'll definitely have a wonderful night after that...One last question though. Have you ever been called Clinks before?
>>
>>9669557
>her eyes widened a little at his eagerness, the man already tugging on his rigid manhood as she continued to shake her plump ass
Its a secret, Mister! Do you wanna like....jerk off to me while I tease you with this fat, round thing?~
>she scooted a little closer, bending over more as she tugged the tight swimsuit up from behind, wedging more of the blue fabric between her sizeable ass
>>
>>9669560
but how masochistic are they ?
I want to be bruised, abused, used and reused !
Because I am in a pretty bad place right now, and I feel like being hurt
>>
File: image.jpg (177KB, 850x916px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
177KB, 850x916px
>>9669561
Bullying and cuddlefucking are my fetishes
I will not allow you to deny me of this lolicon
>>
File: Suwako (58).png (264KB, 770x850px) Image search: [Google]
Suwako (58).png
264KB, 770x850px
>>9669224
hey...lolirider
>>
>>9669588
Lmao epic post Jude
>>
>>9669572
>Once again finding himself unable to look away from that fat, jiggling ass, the man slides his hand up and down his length as fast as he can manage, only slowing down whenever he feels his climax drawing near.
God, yes, please!
>He cries, leaning forward for a nice view of that scrunched up fabric held between her amazing ass cheeks.
Though....I'd love it even more, if I had that thing rubbing right against me...
>>
File: Suwako (225).png (818KB, 875x661px) Image search: [Google]
Suwako (225).png
818KB, 875x661px
>>9669589
jude?
>>
File: 1490411976824.jpg (15KB, 310x287px) Image search: [Google]
1490411976824.jpg
15KB, 310x287px
>>9669588
Hi Hi, Suwako-sama!
>>
>>9669577
Truly, the greatest bully of them all comes in a cute package.
>>
File: Suwako (932).jpg (347KB, 629x901px) Image search: [Google]
Suwako (932).jpg
347KB, 629x901px
>>9669603
how are you today rider-san?
>>
>>9669602
Sorry sorry, I get confused by imposters. Nevermind that now, you go on your way.
>>
>>9669609
A little tired, and a little worried about the raging storm outside along with all of the ambulances, but otherwise fine. And what of you, Suwako-sama?
>>
>>9669545
>He continues to tease her as slowly as before, but pauses after hearing the potential risk of pregnancy.
Ah. Forgot about that. Didn't think it'd be possible for beastkin and humans to, well, y'know, but you're proof of that. And what do you mean I don't have enough stamina? I'm still raring to go right here!
>He bucks his hips up and down a couple of times to prove his point, churning the cum he flooded her with in the process, although he lets out a small groan from how sensitive his shaft has become. His fingers quickly got back to teasing her pussy soon after, and pistoned inside her faster, hitting her sensitive spots with the tips of his digits while her juices spilled onto his palm.
I could just slap on a condom and prevent all that, y'know. Think I have one lying around in my pants' pocket, wherever it is.
>>
>>9669597
>without a second thought, she twirled again on the spot and hurried towards him. Jumping up next to him, she quickly sat her round, weirdly heavy ass down on his lap, his cock pressing against one of her fat cheeks. Bending forward so he could get a better look (and also shove that lewd thing between it), she continued to sway her finest asset as her milky white, fat thighs pressed down against him
Cmon, grind that big cock against me~ This swimsuit cost me nothin' so shoot that payload all over it if you want~
>>
File: 000.png (1MB, 1384x1632px) Image search: [Google]
000.png
1MB, 1384x1632px
>>9669603
Sorry for missing a Yupiel post, lo lo loli ranger. Was helping a friend with something most of the night. Here you go.
>>
File: Suwako (981).jpg (154KB, 520x425px) Image search: [Google]
Suwako (981).jpg
154KB, 520x425px
>>9669614
sorry anon

>>9669616
its been a rather eventful night
is it like a rainstorm or something bigger?
>>
>>9669628
Who is this
>>
File: image.jpg (568KB, 850x816px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
568KB, 850x816px
>>9669606
Thanks...
Ah but to be completely honest with you I've completely burned myself out now so I won't be posting here anymore. This is goodbye loli man. Have a good life even though I'll still be in contact with you over discord if I really want to talk.
>>
File: 58353318_p0_master1200.jpg (669KB, 904x1200px) Image search: [Google]
58353318_p0_master1200.jpg
669KB, 904x1200px
>>9669618
Fine, whatever, just hurry up already! Do you have any idea how fuckin' rude it is to just leave me here horny out of my mind? You really think you've got the spunk in you? Let's see it!
>Her frustration reaches increasingly greater heights at his teasing, both verbal and physical. She's now bright red from anger and arousal, and soaking wet downstairs.
>>
>>9669638
The character? Her name is Yupiel. From an absolutely fantastic doujin.
https://nhentai.net/g/169134/
>>
>>9669619
>Leaning back against the bench, the man tilts his head upwards and takes a deep breath, his hips thrusting upwards against her formidable weight. Just the sight of his cock sliding between her supple cheeks was enough to drive the man insane, but he held together. Reaching down, he gives both cheeks a nice, firm smack, next tugging on the tight swimsuit riding up her crack, and slides his cock right up it.
My, you turned out to be an even bigger slut than I thought you would!
>He exclaims, the adult's thick meat now held snugly between her fat cheeks, and rubbing directly against her bare back beneath her swimsuit.
>>
>>9669464
This is only a problem if you're Owain.
>>
>>9669640
O-Okay, well take it easy, okay? Send me a message whenever, though I might not respond immediately.
>>
>>9669633
Yeah, it's storming pretty hard. Came outta nowhere, too.
>>
>>9669628
Arigathanks, as always!
>>
Page 10.

New thread:
>>9669661
>>9669661
>>9669661
>>9669661
>>9669661
>>9669661
>>
>>9669464
>when someone recognizes you and reveals your secret ava
immediately delete everything and start over after at least a week
>>
>>9669649
I meaaan, I wouldn't be opposed to you maybe pulling that strap aside just a litttle and us getting to know each other a little more, if you know what I mean~
>she slowly bounced up and down, his cock trapped between her two giant cheeks as she gave him the comfiest buttjob imaginable. Her arms reached back to grab at him, holding herself steady as she looked over her shoulder
I mean, a buttjob is fine too~
>>
File: image.jpg (76KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76KB, 600x600px
>>9669655
Take this for the road
You'll need it more than I do
>gives one last kissu and fades away
>>
>>9669644
Gotcha kitty!
>Slipping his digits out of her soaking wet pussy, he moves his hands under her knees and slowly lifts her up, pulling his cock covered with cum out while doing so. He takes a quick glance to see his cum spill out from her ass, then places the horny scientist back-first on top of a workbench.
Wait right here. I won't be long~
>It took a couple of minutes to locate his pants and the condom hidden within it, after which he heads back to Kokonoe and positions himself, and his cum-coated cock, by her head.
Sorry about this kitty, but I need you to do just one more thing for me. My cock is going to need to be clean from all this cum, else we risk you getting pregnant even with the condom.
>He then hands her the package.
Here, you can put it on me once you're done.
>>
>>9669677
(Reply in new thread)
>>
>>9669464
But DMG thought your love for Murasaki was cute
Thread posts: 529
Thread images: 193

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.