[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/ERP/ Thread Dog In The Cold Edition Previous: >>9593838

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 547
Thread images: 197

/ERP/ Thread
Dog In The Cold Edition

Previous: >>9593838
>>
>>9597535
First for depression.
>>
>>9597542
Right there with you.
>>
File: Where they at.png (105KB, 392x243px) Image search: [Google]
Where they at.png
105KB, 392x243px
Where all da furries at
>>
>>9597510
>rapes you
>>
>>9597535
I want to fuck that doggy's ass.
>>
>>9597555
That makes 3 of us.
>>
>>9597396
Sooo....Is that a FemLink,or a twink Link?
>>
>>9597571
Make that four.
>>
File: Link 11.jpg (79KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Link 11.jpg
79KB, 600x900px
>>9597580
Twink, I just read it wrong.
>>
>>9597416
What is the meaning of this? You intend to deny your subjects of worship? I mean, not to imply you aren't clearly aware of your own greatness, but this is my truest purpose in life, to please my goddess!
>He returns to a bowing position and makes a very poor attempt to hide the glances he's stealing at her body. Or rather, the one she's chosen for herself.
>>
>>9597604
Damn. Still kind of hesitant, he is cute.
>>
>>9597619
>>9597455
Lusting after a Goddess of desire is a form of worship, isn't it? After all, you can't think of anything other than me can you? The more you want me, the more you want to please me..
>Leaping off her heavenly boat, she stands before the bowing human. Eyes gleaming with mischief, she slips behind the human and tightly embraces him. Her slender body presses against his back, while her lips brush against his ear
Heehee~!
>>
Any cute Avas with the wish of domination lurking?
>>
>>9597388
Didnt we have a Fionna a few weeks back?
>>
>>9597638
>He flinches a bit at her touch, but soon succumbs at the sensation of her soft skin on his. Goosebumps form on his flesh at the sensation of her sweet breath on his cheek.
Yes, of course, I want to please you my Godess, but...isn't it blasphemous for a mere mortal to touch you, great Ishtar? What right do I have to lay my hands on a divine being such as yourself?
>>
File: Hestia(41).jpg (548KB, 850x1188px) Image search: [Google]
Hestia(41).jpg
548KB, 850x1188px
>>9597608
>With the new assault on her sensitive nipple, even through a layer of cloth, Hestia struggles a bit against the warmth embrace. Her new dream is slowly disturbed and her breathing becomes heavier. She opens her mouth during her sleep and then closes it again just before he started to trace his finger on her lips. Though even on her now wet dream, when he forced his finger inside of her wet mouth and her tongue is being pressed by his digit... Her eyes open slightly, just like last time but they remain open. She recognizes his face and figure and gasps at the surprise now that her mind is awake but still in a drunk state.
B-Banon?! Don't get into my room like that... I was sleeping.
>This was the moment when Hestia realized that he was already teasing her nipple, taking advantage of her helpless body.
Stop r-right now.

>>9597562
>Is raped and is now a drooling mess.
>>
>>9597713
>Rapes her again, more brutally this time
>>
File: hfgh.jpg (71KB, 700x1000px) Image search: [Google]
hfgh.jpg
71KB, 700x1000px
>>9597728
>She's a breeding sow now.
>>
>>9597740
Its like a pokemon. She (d)evolves every time she gets raped.
>A group of inviduals gangrape her, as brutally as they can.
>>
>>9597688
>It was decided, she was going to tease this mortal until he melted. Her lips brush against the back of his neck like his Goddess just kissed him.
I will decide that, not you. Besides, I think it's me who's touching you..
>Both of her hands wrap around to stroke the front of his body. With his shirt on it feels torturous. Her hands might feel warm and soft, but the fabric dulls the sensations
>>
>>9597713
>The man taking advantage of her exposed state gave her a low, and heavy pleased sigh which brushed against the back of her neck while he continued his greedy touch, taking the shape of Hestia's soft breast, and feeling it's full shape once more, as he went to untie the ribbon from her front, and pull the string away, leaving her tits free of his assault-also free to be exposed rather easily. His other hand pierced her mouth finally, and as he felt her struggle slightly and begin to wake up, he let his digit toy with her own slippery one, pushing against the flat part of Hestia's tongue, and encouraging her to follow his instruction, but her shock makes her stop-and he realizes he's been spotted fully now when she starts to speak.
>And so...he does stop, releasing her mouth for the moment, and reaching around her once again to take her by her wrists, and look up at her.
I can see...but it has been a long time since you've properly offered your body, Hestia.
>He whispered in a more eager tone, and with that he'd pull her arms back behind her back more forcibly, and tie the ribbon tightly around her arms, until the thin cloth tightly bound her arms to her back, leaving the goddess more so at his mercy, as he flung her to the side, and sat up on his knees, looming over her, with a hand running up her smooth body, and helping her breasts slip free of the now ill-fitting dress.
I felt like it was time I reminded you just how much you missed cock, Hestia. That's all. You're going to be my plaything for the evening, and I'm going to use every part of you to satisfy my needs. Is that understood?
>>
File: Hestia(22).jpg (451KB, 733x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Hestia(22).jpg
451KB, 733x1000px
>>9597758
>Hestia is gangraped by a bunch of men and it's now their sex toy.
>>
>>9597765
>He flinches again slightly as her hands begin their invasion of his upper body
What is the meaning of this, my goddess? What is this ritual? Please, let me worshipt you properly!
>He reaches behind him to touch her bare waist, running a finger nervously up her side. The tightening at the front of his pants becomes increasingly obvious as she touches him through his shirt.
>>
>>9597801
That sounds wonderful. I'll have to try that kink with Jasmine sometime.
Off to bed, but have a wonderful night Kibbles.
>>
>>9597676

The two didn't exchange words nor many glances as they clambered up the hill. It's steepness a little more then even the feline warrior had bargained for but she was determined to share this with him despite her reservations about it. "This hill? You sure the less bump one wouldn't make due?" In all honestly her face felt a blaze with a crimson mark of shame staining the dark purple cat's coat. Logged behind her, in a knapsack, were the drinks he'd ask to bring along for the "festivities" or that was how he so elegantly put it. Once at the top, laying her blade aside and taking up a spot the full horizon was before their eyes. Vast hills and mountains ran along the edge and while she would be hesitant to admit it, he picked a hell of a spot. "Alright, so whats the deal? This seems eccentric for you, anon..."

>>9597854

Alright anon. Splendid dreams and take care.
>>
File: 00494.jpg (101KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
00494.jpg
101KB, 1280x720px
>>9597793
Wait. I don't offer m-my body, Banon!
>She cries out as he moves her arms behind her back just to tie both of her arms with her blue ribbon. Her ribbon is smooth enough not to cause her any pain but it was so tight that she's not able to move them freely at all or even attempt to escape from the knot. Hestia puffs her cheeks at this action as he sits up on his knees and slips free her breastias free. They bounce and jiggle, as if being happy to be free from their prison. A huge shade of blush appears on Hestia's face as ehr eyes are slighty narrrowing.
Banon... I... I haven't been here to perform the purifying ritual b-but you don't have to do this!
>She says struggling against the knot and using her legs to move backwards in the bed.
Stop saying such things about your Goddess, Banon. Y-you're looking for trouble in the Familia.
>Hestia's frown was evident, even when she's helpless.
>>
>>9597798
>Kisses the Goddess to try and get her smug back
>>
File: hgj.png (202KB, 380x600px) Image search: [Google]
hgj.png
202KB, 380x600px
>>9597914
>Goddess Hestia corruption is decreasing!
>>
>>9597798
Can I rape you too?
>>
File: 94ef41f71832de53fd1e1758a5a069f6.jpg (519KB, 900x1271px) Image search: [Google]
94ef41f71832de53fd1e1758a5a069f6.jpg
519KB, 900x1271px
>>9597849
>She buries her face in his back to try and stifle a giggle. He was way too much fun to tease
Oh but aren't you enjoying this?
>She slips her hands under his shirt, rubbing and gently scratching his bare skin. Ishtar notices his own touching, which prompts her to start rubbing and grinding against his back. She ignores his crotch though, allowing it to painfully throb from the neglect
>>
>>9597950
I would take up on that too,shes cute. Has no idea who she is, but she is.
>>
>>9597922
>Keeps kissuing the Goddess, doing everything he can to reduce the corruption
>>
>>9597900
Don't offer your body? Are you saying you'll deny one of your best fighters the sweet relief he so desperately desires, Hestia? The protection only you can give me?
>He scoffed at that, making a show of how dramatic he made it sound, but all the same continuing his rough treatment of his goddess-and indeed, moving up, and straddling himself across her stomach. That was when she could see it-a rather obscene and sizable bulge that had formed all just from a slight touch of his goddess, and of course he was making no attempts to hide it. In fact, he was purposely showing it off! He reached with his hands and took both of Hestia's soft, jiggly tits in hand and began to massage and toy with the things steadily, his palms squeezing her soft flesh, and running his finger tips along her nipples more directly now, toying with and gently tugging at those sensitive peaks again and again. Every time he did, he looked over her with those same predatory eyes, and she might feel his erection swelling from where he was sitting-the thing looking that much larger-and unsatisfied with its own prison.
Or are you trying to say I can't fuck you despite how your body craves me, Hestia...? You can try and deny it if you want, but that just means...
>He gave her a teasing grin, reaching forward to bring his thumb to tug at her bottom lip a little of her puffed out face, his other hand undoing his pants, and helping his erection slide free-springing to life just a little bit away from her face, demonstrating how much it ached, and how long it had truly been since she serviced him. It was practically pulsing with sin.
Your mouth will have to do all the work, and I won't give your ass the attention I'm sure it aches for...
>>
>>9597958
Hey, what are you...? This is obscene, my goddess! Why are you sullying your blessed hands with my mortal flesh? I am supposed to be the one worshipping you!
>His erection only hardens as she teases him under his shirt. He trails his hand down her leg and over her thigh, with his other hand joining it moments later.
>>
>>9597994
Hm? Do you see me as pure?
>With a click, she undoes her top and lets it fall to the floor with a clatter. She tightly embraces her worshipper, her bare breasts pressing against his back. Her grinding becomes faster and more heated, like she's getting turned on herself
Hey, you can feel it can't you? Do you want to see them? Hmm?
>>
File: Hestia(5).jpg (297KB, 566x800px) Image search: [Google]
Hestia(5).jpg
297KB, 566x800px
>>9597973
I... I'm not saying that I'm denying my blessing to you, Banon.
>She can see him straddling across her stomach and the sizeable bulge wasn't very discrete. Her face reddens a bit more as she gazes upon his hands taking both of her soft breastias and massaging them, enough to get a good feeling of them and dig his digits on her supple flesh. When he started to toy with her pink nubs, Hestia lets out a whimper. By those simple teasings, her body temperature was raising at a fast pace.
My body doesn't c-crave you! All I want is p-perform the ritual so you can have my divine protection whenever you go do into the dungeon...
>Her mouth was left open, agape with his thumb tugging her boittom lip. Though her eyes wander down to see how his pants slide down and his erection was free, pointing at her face. It was throbbing in front of her and liberating a sweet manly scent which was quickly catched by her nostrils. It sent her into a drunk state as she shakes her head a couple of times.
Banon, stop this at once! Y-you should respect your Goddess and these assaults should cease. S-stop now and I'll bless you tomorrow, o-okay?

>>9597971
>The Goddess' corruption is decreasing at a accelerate rate! At this rhythm, the corruption will be gone in the blink of an eye!

>>9597950
W-what?! Who would ask this and who would say yes?!
>>
>>9598044
>His desire beginning to take hold, he sinks back into her arms, stiffening ever harder as he feels her breasts.
Yes, I can feel them, my goddess. Please, let me see them! Let me worship them fo you!
>He turns his head and looks pleadingly into her eyes.
>>
>>9598059
>fo
Well fuck. I didn't mean to turn into Mr. T for half a second.
>>
>>9598054
>Kissus the Goddess one last time, no matter how filthy her lips are from getting gangbanged
>>
File: smugyy.png (839KB, 1280x722px) Image search: [Google]
smugyy.png
839KB, 1280x722px
>>9598071
>And just after the kissu, her smug comes back, raddiating smugness all over herself.
>>
File: e07cacd72b699def66843cd9ba3402b1.jpg (363KB, 1400x990px) Image search: [Google]
e07cacd72b699def66843cd9ba3402b1.jpg
363KB, 1400x990px
>>9598059
Nope~! Instead I'm going to do this!
>With a devilish smirk she begins to undo his pants, revealing just how lustful he was. Pulling him back into a sitting position, her legs wrap around and trap his erection between her feet. Her toes poke and rub against his tip, hitting his sensitive spots with frightening ease
Oh my.. Your filthy thing is rubbing against my feet.
>>
>>9598088
>Smiles and basks in Hestia's smugness. Even if her body is still filthy
>>
>>9598054
Oh ho...is that so, Hestia? You don't seem so sure about that, the more you talk about it...
>He gave the goddess a questioning gaze, a grin spreading across his lips, but nontheless continuing his assault on her supple body. His hand groping and greedily toying with one of her tender breasts, finally decided to leave the squishy thing be...and start to stroke his manhood right in front of her eyes. The obscene looking organ throbbed in delight at her expression, and his own touch, as he went to press the swollen cap into one of her tits, rubbing the very peak of one of her aching nipples against his crown a few times, if only to keep himself busy as he talked with her-his dick throbbing now, and beyond aroused so quickly.
I see...so if you're that intent on lying and denying me, Hestia, you'll only get to taste my cock tonight. Understand?
>He moved his way up her body-pinning her chest down as he took a seat, and went to position his rock hard member inches above her face, now truly letting his rough masculine scent take over, while his thumb tugging at her bottom lip became a little more forceful, touching at the tip of her tongue, to encourage her to let it roll out to greet his dick.
I know how much you love the taste of cock in all your holes...but this is punishment. Not a blessing. If you want to bless me properly, you'll have to ask like a good slut. Do you understand?
>He continued to press the issue, ignoring her insistence on waiting, and instead slapping his fat prick against the goddess' cheek, pressing the veiny bottom half of that member against her warm, perfectly shaped lips so she was forced to taste his aching member, feeling his balls against her chin, as he stroked the thing thing, the tip already swollen and glistening slightly right in front of her, demanding her allow it entry.
Now be a good girl, and open wide, Hestia...
>>
>>9598107
Hey, what-! You're the one rubbing it against the-ohhh...
>He groans lustfully and thrusts himself between her feet.
Mmm...oh great Ishtar, this feels wonderful. Have I finally earned your blessing with my devoted worship? I offer you my sincerest of thanks! Please don't stop!
>>
>>9598120
You're getting my feet dirty.. And I bet you want to get the rest of my body dirty.. Aren't you ashamed?
>She moves her feet up and down, matching his thrusts. When he turns his head she plants a quick kiss on his cheek, wanting to drive him crazy with desire
Ahaha~!
>>
File: 1468724877809.jpg (366KB, 1280x1799px) Image search: [Google]
1468724877809.jpg
366KB, 1280x1799px
>>9598114
>Even after hearing his words and saying he should stop, her eyes open wide and are glistening at the sight of his swollen manhood being stroked by his hand. Though her expression was cute, she's trying to convey she doesn't want this whatsoever. Hestia keeps trying to undo the knot on her arms, on her wrists but with no avail as she gazes on his pokes her breasts with his hot crown. Her mouth opens as well as she breathes heavier than before.
I'm not... Lying to you, Banon...
>Though his thumb was forcing her bottom lip down, it wasn't necessary to keep her mouth open. Her tongue is slightly peeking between her glossy lips as he shifts his body forward. The manly fragrance of his meat was more intense from this distance and she's obviously enjoying it. Hearing his words and tasting very little of the tip of his dick with her tongue, she tries to keep herself at bay and don't roll her tongue out. When he started to slap his shaft across her cheeks, Hestia closes her eyes but her tongue wasn't rolling in, instead it was like before and it was even moving on the botom of his veiny shaft, licking few inches of his oh so hard rod that's making her knees melt. Upon hearing his demand, the Goddess didn't say a thing and instead she opened her mouth as wide as she could while her eyes are still closed so he couldn't see her expression.
>>
Are there any other avas awake?
>>
>>9598160
Mmm...ashamed? Nonsense! What devout worshipper would be ashamed to pay tribute to his goddess? And besides, I could never stain your immaculate body with my mortal touch...
>He increases the intensity of his desperate thrusts as his cock is totally sandwiched between her soles. The sight of her bare breasts bouncing with her movements only makes him harder beneath her velvety soft feet.
>>
we dead?
>>
File: fa103a108212574b5171435161ce04cd.png (726KB, 686x1110px) Image search: [Google]
fa103a108212574b5171435161ce04cd.png
726KB, 686x1110px
>>9598177
And yet before you were terrified of dirtying my body just by me touching you.. Pervert..
>Her feet press closer together to emphasise her words, making it harder for him to thrust. Continuing her assault, she also gives his neck a long slow lick with her hot tongue
It only took a little teasing to make you think defiling my body is okay.. Are you going to cum and really befoul my feet?
>>
File: 9124437376461527511.gif (957KB, 2228x1700px) Image search: [Google]
9124437376461527511.gif
957KB, 2228x1700px
>>9597897

Anon if you're there I'm heading off. Sorry we didn't get to cuddle but take care if you see this.
>>
>>9598201
I wouldn't say dead, anon. It's just a slow morning.
>>
>>9598169
Ha...you're always so stubborn, Hestia...
>He said in a soft humorless laugh, though his expression hinted he did find her irresistibly cute...in his own cruel way. He chuckled just a little at the hint of lust in her eye he spotted, that peek at the excitement lingering in the back of her thoughts, as she tried to keep her mouth shut, and resist him all the more. He adjusted himself to comfortably sit upon her like this, not worried about her success at breaking free. He had a feeling she'd learn her place soon, as he felt her breath get just a little more intense-making his cock dance nicely for her with each breath.
No...? It sounds like lying to me, Hestia. Whenever I come to you, you always act like you haven't admitted to being a huge slut for me, haven't cum so hard you've passed out from my dick, been pumped so full of my cum it was leaking out of you. So proud...it's cute ,really.
>He whispered in a heavy, yet playful tone, chewing gently at his lip as he felt her tongue slide along the bottom of his thick, veiny shaft, each lick earning her a taste of his masculine rod, and making it throb just a little harder, and whats more, making him push his hips a little harder against her, so that thick member prods at Hestia's cheek and nose a little, the shaft rubbing against those soft tender lips-letting her lips brush against his heavy orbs as well. By now, she surely remembered his scent fully-the scent of the man who had so intently fucked his goddess again and again when she offered. Only now, he was making her.
That's a good girl, Hestia...
>He whispered softly, praising her when she opens her mouth like he wanted, sliding that fat prick against her slick tongue-pinning his meat against her open lips slowly and, eventually through his slow needy thrusts, pushing that swollen crown down, and inside of her warm, wet lips. He leaned forward against the headboard, and let her suck on the head for now, splitting her welcoming cockpillows apart.
>>
Lurkers AWAKEN!
>>
>>9598204
Pervert? You said it yourself, lusting after a goddess of desire is a form of worship!
>He winces as she forcefully stops her teasing. With his mind clouded by lust, he decides to push his luck.
Ishtar, my goddess...please let me show you how devout I truly am!
>He leans in and begins sucking hungrily on her exposed breast. His tongue laps and writhes madly around her nipple in a wild act of worship.
>>
File: 1495958771808.jpg (133KB, 500x855px) Image search: [Google]
1495958771808.jpg
133KB, 500x855px
>>
>>9598261
WHEN can I bond with this chubbys fat butt?
>>
File: 1671b900d1a4f9bad3341a5f1fea07c6.jpg (406KB, 1000x1394px) Image search: [Google]
1671b900d1a4f9bad3341a5f1fea07c6.jpg
406KB, 1000x1394px
>>9598231
Ah- Hey!
>She doesn't expect the normally meek worshipper to turn on her, and lets him suck on her nipple unimpeded. It doesn't take long before one of her buds is drenched in his lecherous drool
You're supposed to be.. obedient!
>She keeps her footjob going, rubbing and rolling his tip with the balls of her foot. Her ruby eyes narrow as she tries to force him over the edge, before things can get too out of hand
>>
File: 494.png (804KB, 975x1201px) Image search: [Google]
494.png
804KB, 975x1201px
>>9598221
>When he pushes the head of his cock inside her mouth, Hestia's lips squeeze down on his girth, very tightly. Her tongue cannot resist the invasion and the delicious flavor of his manhood and immediately starts to prod on his sweet spots, brushing its surfance along his veiny bumps as Hestia opens her eyes to look up at Banon's face. The short Goddess' suction started just a second after, letting out a sweet and sharp slurp around the edge of her mouth as her tongue snakes around his rod. The taste fills her taste buds with its manly dessert-like flavour as she keeps sucking without hesitating. Her mind is filled with thoughts about how many times Banon has filled her body with seed to the brim and her body reacts by itself, sucking on the dick in front of her while her eyes are looking up at him.
Mhfpmm...
>>
>>9598288
>Trying really hard not to cum on the spot, he continues his thorough worship of her body.
But I am being obediant! I'm paying tribute to my godess just as she requested!
>He moves over to give her other breast the same treatment. His tongue spins and twirls around her now-erect nipple, coating it in slick and slimy drool.
Mmmph, Lady Ishtar's divine breasts are so delicious! I can't get enough of them!
>He uses one hand to provide attention to her free breast while slipping the other one beneath her body to grope her butt.
>>
>>9598289
>Having picked a solid balancing position, Banon watches carefully as his goddess remembers her inner slut, and let's his man meat slip past her eager, waiting lips, and push just a little further into that greedy throat of her's. The tight squeeze surprises him, in all honesty, and it's enough to earn Hestia a singular drop of that sweet flavor she ached for along her greedy tongue while it prods and pokes along the crown of his dick, and starts to push against his invasion and meet the perfect spots along his dick to make it throb in agony. Her skill with it is nearly enough to make her aggressor blow his creamy load down her throat immediately, but a firm squeeze of the railing, and a low, rumbling sigh allow him to survive long enough that he can once more push deeper into the goddess' eager wanting throat, that veiny shaft bullying her tongue into submission as she opens her eyes. When she does, she'd be able to see him, looming over her, as he worked his fat cock in and out of her hot throat, watching her service him with just as eager a pace as he was too thrust it inside. Spying her gaze, he let out another soft chuckle as she started to suck in such a dedicated manner, he shivered in delight, as her mouth forms a perfect sheath around his organ, taking the shape of it and letting out terribly lewd sounds as she fully takes in his hot, masculine taste herself. The tip still had another pearl of gooey precum-a treat to reward her for her eager efforts-all before he whispered in a low, almost cruel tone.
Aha...there's the Hestia I know...such an eager slut, she'd drown herself in a man's taste just too feel his dick inside her throat. You must've missed this more than I thought...go on, Hestia. Show me how much you missed it.
>He urges softly, and with a single powerful motion, thrusts his hips down, into his goddess' face, and rams his fat veiny cock fully into her waiting fuck-sheath of a throat, burying his balls against her chin.
>>
Did someone say Hestia?
>>
>>9598323
>He might be too beneath the Goddesses notice for her to go all out, but it is concerning her that he hasn't cum yet. She begins to move her soft, delicate feet more frantically, stroking every inch of his shaft. She looks down at her now sloppy looking breasts with annoyed pout, her breathing growing more heated
I'll punish you after this..
>She stifles a moan as his hand goes down to her perky ass, squeezing it like it's just a toy to him. Her footjob intensifies in response, like she's trying to force him into submission
>>
>>9598391
(Ack!)
>>
File: spooks.jpg (49KB, 350x304px) Image search: [Google]
spooks.jpg
49KB, 350x304px
>>9598173
I have arrived to be a useless pos before work.
>>
>>9598395
Punish me? What for? What goddess would punish their loving subjects? I must pay homage to every inch of my goddess Ishtar's holy body! After all, why else would she keep it on display like this?
>Removing his mouth from her breasts, he travels his face down to her bare midriff and begins to plant gentle little kisses all over her soft belly. His tongue finds a new target as it worms its way into her navel, prodding around teasingly inside.
By the way...
>He squeezes her ass harder than before
I heard that!
>>
File: 1494244071956.jpg (422KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1494244071956.jpg
422KB, 1280x1280px
>>9598173
yes but i need to be asleep.
>>
>>9598261
She looks like waifu material. I would love to RP with her.
>>
File: 1483261999983.jpg (123KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1483261999983.jpg
123KB, 1024x1024px
Hello
Where are the lolis?
>>
>>9598456
>>
>>9598437
What a shame, she is incredibly cute. From touhou?
>>
>>9598463
Ilu Suwako-sama!
>>
>>9598437
Komano is super cute.
>>
>>9598432
(Sorry but I'm definitely getting too tired now. We can definitely continue next time you see me, okay?)
>>
>>9598476
(Fine by me. See you later!)
>>
>>9598467
the doggo? yeah she is brand new 3rd boss.

>>9598473
pretty cute
>>
File: )4234.jpg (401KB, 777x1100px) Image search: [Google]
)4234.jpg
401KB, 777x1100px
>>9598373
>As soon as the drop of pre-cum lands on her hungry tongue, her suction grows stronger and seals her lips around his girth. A vacuum-like suction, enough to cave in her cheeks in a V shape. Hestia's tongue keeps brushing, coating his whole meat with a layer of her own devlisa saliva as Banon thrusts into her maw for a successful deepthroat. Gags and whimpers come out but her suction doesn't stop for even a second. It was her dedicated attention just like ever. Sucking on it like a treat, like something she loves with utter delight. His words only encourage her to keep going and to bobble her head back and forth a few times. When he thrusted forward with more eagerness and his balls slapepd on her chin, her throat reacts to the invasion, clenching down on the veiny rod that was bulging out on her body. Even then her suction didn't stop as it was as strong as ever. Hestia's tongue is resting down beneath his shaft but it was aching to taste more of his delicious meat as it tries to move ou to fthe way and snake around his veiny bumps. Her saliva runs down her own chin, her sloppy blowjob grows wetter. She tries to talk a bit but her muffled voice is barely audible, it only helps to send vibrations through her cheeks to further massage his entire manly shaft.
>>
>>9598493
Super, super cute. All I want to do is pet her and encourage her to be the best guardian possible.
>>
File: Suwako (51).png (4MB, 2100x1400px) Image search: [Google]
Suwako (51).png
4MB, 2100x1400px
>>9598468
to bed with you lolirider, it is late.
>>
File: EORlmYO.gif (1MB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
EORlmYO.gif
1MB, 512x288px
>>9598518
I hope the rest of the designs turn as out good as the demo's have
>>
File: 1489773230284.jpg (137KB, 500x450px) Image search: [Google]
1489773230284.jpg
137KB, 500x450px
>>9598521
Fine, fine. I've gotta work earlier than usual, anyway. You should get some sleep too, though!
>>
>>9598531
Reimu, go to bed.
>>
File: tumblr_odc0x45tlZ1te1o8yo1_1280.jpg (147KB, 1280x744px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_odc0x45tlZ1te1o8yo1_1280.jpg
147KB, 1280x744px
Morn
>>
>>9598531
Same here. I really love how both Eternity Larva and Kumano came out. I think I like them more than most of the TH15 cast and TH14 cast. I'm not really feeling Nemune though. Maybe I just need to get used to her first.
>>
File: tumblr_oqeyutioT61vosen5o1_1280.png (376KB, 788x662px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oqeyutioT61vosen5o1_1280.png
376KB, 788x662px
>>9598541
okay
>>
>>9598558
>Kissus the Fronk
>>
File: tumblr_oidoldeTWD1vwsikno1_500.jpg (453KB, 500x712px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oidoldeTWD1vwsikno1_500.jpg
453KB, 500x712px
>>9598559
funny enough I don't like her design but i love her stage theme and boss theme.
>>
>>9598497
>Banon could feel his goddess' sweet struggles beneath him with his thrust deep into the greedy girl's fuck sleeve of a throat, and they absolutely delighted him. Soft needy gags, along with her cute whimpering made his erection throb in her wet sleeve wrapping so perfectly around his cock. Now that it was forming to the shape of his dick perfectly, the man had trouble telling it apart from her pussy-both squeezed so perfectly, yet only her throat had this tongue that could so easily find his weak spots and urge him to cum so hungrily. He wriggled his hips ever so slightly-burying his fat prick into Hestia's welcoming throat, testing her limits and indeed making her throat bulge out at his invasion, the veiny shaft twisting and grinding just a bit harder into her wide, slippery tongue. Some of her view was obscured, but she could spot Banon's face, and every powerful suction she gave him made tremors travel up his entire body-and showed on his face as soft groans, forcing him to grit his teeth, and chew at his lip at the intensity of this new home he was carving out for his dick. He'd glance to her again, licking his lips a little as he slowly began to pull out of her throat-as if he were threatening to take her tasty treat away from her hungry mouth-until eventually only the glans were allowed to feel the suction of her wet lips.
Haa...such a hungry girl, Hestia...why don't you just ask, if you're this hungry for cock? I'd treat you like the perfect fucksleeve I know you want to be, and I'm sure your followers all think about doing this to you anyway...
>He chuckled just a little, reaching down and running a hand through her hair-and down her cheek, spreading her lips apart with his thumb, to see his dick get licked by her tongue...before suddenly, he plunged the meaty organ back into her throat immediately-returning the bulge that was forming to her throat, and nearly popping it out just as fast in several fast, harsh thrusts into her throat.
>>
>>9598558
Mornin' fronk, how goes?
>>
>>9598568
Mmwah

>>9598583
Up late last night, had shreddies today. How are you
>>
>>9598574
Yup. I've found myself in that strange zone a couple of times so far. I haven't been keen on both Ben Ben's and her sister, who I can't for the love of god remember her name ever, designs, yet I love both their stage theme and their boss theme. It's a weird feeling.
>>
>>9598591
Not used to holidays. Went to bed late, woke up for work not remembering I didn't have any. Can't complain, still off.
>>
File: tumblr_o86gsbHYgY1retei0o1_1280.png (361KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o86gsbHYgY1retei0o1_1280.png
361KB, 1000x800px
>>9598606
I do that whenever I'm on holiday, it's rough. Hope you're enjoying the downtime though.
>>
>>9598654
I am, and here's to you doing much the same. Enjoy yourself Fronk, you deserve it.
>>
File: Owain13.png (898KB, 450x666px) Image search: [Google]
Owain13.png
898KB, 450x666px
(Morning thread dudes.)
>>
>>9598685
Suh mang
>>
File: 004848.png (2MB, 1400x2120px) Image search: [Google]
004848.png
2MB, 1400x2120px
>>9598580
>With only his glans between her glossy lips, Hestia continues to suck on it like a pacifier, even when she's hearing his words. The soft, tender caressing from his hand made her eyes narrow a little more while her eager tongue is massaging the underside of his glans, making sure it's completely covered with her saliva. All she does is nod to his words without saying a word other than her soft moans and slurps coming out. She wasn't prepared for when it happened... Hestia gags and her eyes open wide when he thrusted back into her throat. The bulge was formed immediately following by his hungry hammerings straight into her throat. Like a good Goddess, Hestia didnt' stop sucking on it but the perfect seal around his girth is broken numerous times between the fast, rough thrusts into her throat. She chokes and gags on it as her eyes roll back while he's fucking his Goddess' throat to his heart's content. Nonetheless, even durnig this surprise assault and with how rough he was getting, her tongue didn't stop from hungrily moving around the underside of his shaft, brushing his veiny meat. Her heart was pumping, trying to fly off her chest. And her mind is drunk with the taste of his manhood, a reminder of how many times he has pound her in a mating press position or doggy style. Every sharp thrust was engraving into her mind, and her slit was getting wet just because of it... She's thinking about how many times he has done the same with her divine tunnel.
>>
File: Card.jpg (527KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Card.jpg
527KB, 1920x1080px
Holla holla
>>
>>9598705
Hestia is lewdstia desu
>>
File: z083.png (256KB, 384x284px) Image search: [Google]
z083.png
256KB, 384x284px
>>9597535
nice doggo
>>
>>9598734
>Kissus the superior german botes
>>
>fell for the trap meme
>eventually wanted to be the trap
>crossdress and post pics online
>get attention from guys
>like said attention
>order some dildos
>like sucking on them and putting them in my ass
>eventually decide to hook up with a dude
>find a guy nearby
>dress up and go to his place
>bit nervous
>he takes off my skirt and pushes me down onto my knees
>welp, time to get to work
>sucking a real dick was no where near as fun as I thought it would be
>and it smelled and I got hair stuck in my teeth
>he picks me up and starts playing with my ass
>tell him i'm not so sure I want to do this anymore
>he tells me to relax, it will feel good
>sticks it in
>I liked how warm it felt
>then he starts pounding
>wow, this is kindof fun
>then I look around and catch a glimpse of us in the mirror
>see me dressed as a girl, bent over a dresser, getting dicked
>oh god what have I done
>close eyes and just wait for him to finish
>he pulls out and puts me on my knees
>cums on my face
>I go to the bathroom to clean up
>look myself in the mirror
>I'm bottomless, my ass hurts, and I have cum on my face
>start to cry
>clean up and go home
>feel digusted with myself

I fucking hate how hard trap shit is pushed on 4chan. You faggots are poisoning the minds of countless young men. You faggots twisted me into having gay sex. Thankfully I broke free but I'll forever have to deal with memory of me getting dicked.
>>
>>9598747
>gives the anon plenty kissus in return

>>9598755
Nice dubs but stale pasta
>>
File: 3213.jpg (49KB, 648x598px) Image search: [Google]
3213.jpg
49KB, 648x598px
>>9598755
>not loving a big strong man handling you
>not loving the cum on your face
>not loving being dressed as a girl
>not loving to suck real dick (yeah I have sucked a real dick)

Get out of here, you homo
>>
>>9598777
Nice trips you piece of junk
>Also kissus
>>
>>9598705
>For how talkative he had been, once Banon starts to bury himself inside of Hestia's tight fuck tunnel of a mouth, he grows quiet-other than the loud hungry pants he starts to let out driving each pump into her. The girl's eager tongue movements are greatly appreciated no doubt, because even as the thing slides in and out effortlessly of her throat, every steady lap of her tongue let's her feel a new ridge, a familiar bump, and a new taste of his lust, now oozing like never before to show her the reward that awaits her for such good behavior. Again and again, he hammers away at Hestia's mouth-each thrust reforming that bulge her throat, and only growing bolder at her gurgles. He has himself propped up against the headboard, and his groin angled down, to make sure each thrust shoves as much dick inside of her as possible, burying Hestia's nose in his masculine scent, and slapping those heavy, cum filled orbs against her chin each time, only growing faster as time ticks by. Those swollen, eager glans press against the back of Hestia's throat, and threaten to spread her wide open to accept his cum like it would her womb, but again and again it teases her with a dollop of his taste on the back of her tongue instead. By now, his rutting had grown to a new level, and he was not going to let her escape until he had filled her belly with his thick spunk. He'd grip the top of the goddess' hair and use her like a hastily grasped onahole to wring out his dick shaft, drilling the point home when she started to lose herself. His pace was fast before-but now it was feverish, unrelenting in it's strength and fervor, with only the lewd sounds of her throat adjusting to his cock, until he finally rammed against the back of her tongue, and let loose such a long backlog of sin. The first sudden hot gushes of seed flew directly down her throat, but the following surge of semen would quickly pump out onto her tongue, and flood her mouth with his taste-a flavor she knew well.
>>
File: f7e71c9e7f38e4c99fc8c9bc4c20323c.jpg (938KB, 3507x3507px) Image search: [Google]
f7e71c9e7f38e4c99fc8c9bc4c20323c.jpg
938KB, 3507x3507px
>>9598806
The fuck did you call me you little bitch(...)?

>huggu for you
>and a smiley too
>because angery
>:(
>>
>>9598823
Don't be like that, baby. I was just kidding!
>>
File: 0004.jpg (172KB, 904x1280px) Image search: [Google]
0004.jpg
172KB, 904x1280px
>>9598744
>By how hard he's thrusting into her throat, fucking her face and filling her nostrils with the scent of his manhood and her throat with his rod, her slurps are salivating and saliva ropes down her chin. Hestia's eyes are lost, unable to keep track of anything as he keeps hammering with reckless abandon, using her throat like a pussy, like a cock sleeve or an onahole for his desires. During this, both of her legs are rubbing against each other, aching to feel Banon's dick inside of her and pound her senseless. The moment he grips her hair to have a better leverage to pump into her throat without mercy, Hestia moans as her tongue continues to pamper, doting his meat rod without rest. Her wet muscle brushes his veiny surface, feeling how hard is pulsating even between her lips until he finally pushes his rod all the way down her throat, bulging out harder than before and pressing his balls on her chin. When the vast stream of sperm flows down her throat, filling her belly with hot magma-like seed, her slutty expression is priceless as she looks up at Banon during this moment. His sperm burns on its way down. It's so warm as it lands on her stomach, filling her with his seed as his own orgasm makes a puddle on the back of he throat and eventually burst out it to flood her tongue. During the peak of his orgasm, her tongue doesn't stop lapping up his sperm and teasing his manly meat to intensify his pleasure until he's completely empty and spent with the help of her Goddess. Even after she said it numerous times... A yellow glow appears and her blessing is laid upon Banon's soul.

(I think that's it? Thank you, Banon. It's as good as ever! Sorry if I was a bit underwhelming this time. I need to find my inspiration again and get into the thread. Some IRL stuff is happening and you know how it goes sometimes.)

>>9598744
(Noo! Hestia is bestia not lewdstia.)
>>
File: 1494092132024.png (711KB, 800x1131px) Image search: [Google]
1494092132024.png
711KB, 800x1131px
>>9598846
I can forgive you, but I am NOT a piece of junk!

>use oldcaptcha
>captcha: werktags calle
>werktags seems kraut..
>double check to make sure
>yup, working day.
>Germans working so much even german words in captcha are about work
>>
>>9598899
You're so lewd darling.
>>
>>9598899
(As good a place, mhm. And I should be the one thanking you! You never cease to blow me away, Hestia. I feel guilty for propositioning you everytime I see you, but it's hard to resist. Hope you don't mind.
Also, I didn't notice any drop in quality. Like I said, you performed wonderfully.

Ooh, is that why we haven't seen you? I see...well, you definitely have my condolences, I understand how that can ruin someone's mood for fun lewd things on the internet. In all seriousness though, I hope you're doing well over all. Take your time to take care of yourself. That is quite important.)
>>
File: 65.jpg (457KB, 675x790px) Image search: [Google]
65.jpg
457KB, 675x790px
>>9598949
Hestia isn't lewd! I am a responsible Goddess who performs the rituals and blessings!

>>9598957
(Mhmm. I don't mind at all. I love doing ERP and I don't think I'll stop soon, but my bad sleep schedule among other things are shattering my mood to pieces.

It's nothing bad tho! As soon as I get this block out of my head I'll be good. See you later Banon.

Well.. You didn't notice anything but I could've replied a lot faster and me, myself, reading this and comparing my other stuff, I could've done a lot better as well. Hmm... See you laterz.)
>>9598899
>>9598818
(Ups.)
>>
>>9598980
Maybe you need to shake things up a bit? Try some new scenarios?
>>
>>9598991
yeah like ntr
>>
>>9598991
>>9598996
>>9598980
Seconding this
>>
>>9598980
(Then I'm happy to hear. And I feel you there, it's quite a strange one for me as well. But it does mean I get to see the rare treat up this late so that's nice at least. Like I said, just be sure to take care of yourself Hestia. Hope to see more of ya soonish.

>last bit
Heh. Honestly, whenever I read back my old stuff I always feel like it could be better, so I know how you feel. Don't be too harsh on yourself, though, and try and enjoy it. That'll help the mood thing, I think, and hey, maybe you'll be happier with your work as a result?
Also I never mind speed too much unless it exceeds half an hour. I'd rather someone take their time, if it helps em out. But thank you for your concern.~)
>>
>>9598996
>>9598999
I was thinking like tentacles or something, but sure.
>>
File: 1494385795643.png (308KB, 500x403px) Image search: [Google]
1494385795643.png
308KB, 500x403px
Yesterday felt like a fever dream. Did it really happen ? Was Braixen actually some underage girl that posted a nude pic of herself before fucking off? I don't even understand the motivation behind it.
>>
>>9599015
She was also hella gross looking lol
>>
>>9599022
Even so, she was nice enough. No clue why she'd go and bother doing that shit, but the mind of a hormonal teen is an enigma.
>>
>>9599015
thread number?
>>
>>9599015
She said herself that she was being an attention whore.
>>
File: Mewtwo_by_Red_Flare.jpg (84KB, 533x747px) Image search: [Google]
Mewtwo_by_Red_Flare.jpg
84KB, 533x747px
Good morning, ERP. How does your morning fare?
>>
5 decides the ava I steal
>>
>>9599098
Anon
>>
>>9599098
The next ava that posts.
>>
>>9599098
Owain
>>
>>9599098
Marceline
>>
>>9599076
What are you doing out of your box?
>Puts Mewtwo in his box
>>
>>9599098
Mewtwo
>>
>>9599098
DMG
>>
>>9599098
Jinx
>>
>>9599117
But I...Well, okay.
>>
>>9599076
Not bad.
Winding down after work so I can go to bed.
How's yours going?
>>
>>9599098
Chat
>>
>>9598734
I would definetly take any of them to the hottest of war trials.
>>
>>9599098
Paul. Do it.
>>
>>9599098
>>9599145
Oh shi-
>>
>>9599076
Not bad, not bad.

>>9599139
I don't really think machines of war can be held on trial for war crimes, though I did catch your meaning.

>>9599149
>>9599145
Kek
>>
>>9599127
That's better.
>Pat pat
How're you?
>>
File: 49043207_p0.jpg (114KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
49043207_p0.jpg
114KB, 1024x768px
>>9599133
Not great. But I don't want to bore you. Take it easy and relax so you can sleep easy.
>>
File: 60024695_p3_master1200.jpg (275KB, 750x1200px) Image search: [Google]
60024695_p3_master1200.jpg
275KB, 750x1200px
>>9599155
Good to hear. Keep at it.

>>9599158
I've seen better days. But don't trouble yourself.
>>
>>9599160
You okay?
Don't worry about boring me, I'm already a boring guy, and it could help me get to sleep
>>
Good morning~
>>
>>9599171
Aye aye
>>
>>9599179
>Slices your fucking eye
>>
>>9599179
It's morning
I don't know how good it is, but it is morning
>>
>>9599179
>Sucks your cock.
>>
>>9599171
What's the matter? Is your name Mewtwo, and you need our help?
...Sorry, couldn't help the meme.

But seriously, what's up?
>>
>>9599194
Oh...
>>9599207
Is there anything I can do for you anon?
>>9599210
Wow, that's nice! Don't stop~
>>
File: autistic screeching.png (39KB, 320x280px) Image search: [Google]
autistic screeching.png
39KB, 320x280px
>>9599179
Fuck off and stay away from my Jinx. She's mine!
>>
>>9599174
>>9599211
It's a combination of things. Mostly recovering from illness, poor sleep, and unsatisfactory working conditions. I know, a job isn't meant to be enjoyed but when even the hardest working employee in the whole store is putting in their two weeks' notice, it's time to bail.
>>
>>9599228
>Is there anything I can do for you?
No. Thanks for the offer, but there's not really anything I need right now other than peace of mind.
Well maybe somebody to cuddle with so I can go-to sleep
>>
File: z090.png (39KB, 193x165px) Image search: [Google]
z090.png
39KB, 193x165px
where are the cute anime girls at?
>>
>>9599249
Sounds like the first two might be related. Poor sleep makes you more susceptible to illness and whatnot.

As for the third, well, maybe talk about it with your coworkers?
>>
>>9599263
I'm seeing one right now!
>Kissus the cute girl (male)
>>
>>9599145
Oookayyy, which of Paul's avas should I steal? Or are you suggesting that I just shitpost here pretending to be Paul?
>>
>>9599257
I'm here if you want to cuddle anon, but if not I hope you feel better, everything will be okay~
>>
>>9599249
Sounds like you've got a lot on your mind, that's probably not helping your sleep.
Believe it or not we've talked before about our respective jobs, and I know retail is hell. Where have you looked for job alternatives?
>>
>>9599294
You should post as Paul himself. A self-insert of Paul trying to hit on women while constantly bringing up his ex and throwing tamper tantrum as soon as your partner says anything that slightly irks you.
>>
>>9599294
Take, and play, a proper marceline
>>
>>9599294
Marceline,please. He totally ruins her by shitposting her to shit,and id love to rp with her.
>>
>>9599272
Oh, I have plans to ditch that particular sinking ship.

>>9599306
Hotels and casinos, for the most part. I'd like to be a receptionist.
>>
>>9599302
Be careful, I might take you up on that. One of the nicest sleeps I've gotten in recent memory was when Sensei cuddled with me. I wonder what happen to them?
>>
>>9599340
Don't do it, it's Boco.
>>
>>9599294
People have wanted a real Marceline for a while now, I've noticed
>>
File: 1488233757382.jpg (79KB, 680x785px) Image search: [Google]
1488233757382.jpg
79KB, 680x785px
AWOOOOOOOOO~
>>
>>9599328
Casinos could be interesting.
Reno or Vegas?
By receptionist fo you mean work the hotel reception desk or like in an office?
>>
>>9599340
I'm not sure what happened.
>>9599351
No idea who Boco is.
Every time I come here, I get mistaken for a different person.
I've never had a name/ava/whatever and I doubt I ever will.
>>
>>9599351
Are you somehow implying Boco is worse than I am? Because that would be a feat
>>
>>9599374
>Kissus the awoo
>>
>>9599374
>Hugs the awoo
>>
>>9599374
Hi cute wolf.
>>
>>9599374
>Fugs the awoo
>>
>>9599393
>>9599395
>>9599401
>>9599404
I like to imagine these were all just 1 person and they actually RPed the whole thing in that order.
>>
>>9599374
>Snugs the awoo
>>
File: fe4.jpg (343KB, 585x646px) Image search: [Google]
fe4.jpg
343KB, 585x646px
>>9599393
>Wags fluffy tail

>>9599395
>hugs, tail wagging intensifies

>>9599401
Hello

>>9599404
Awoo?
>likes this

>>9599415
kek
>>
>>9599384
Boco is the little yellow chocobo (cartoon chicken) that is treated like a doormat by the thread. I've wondered why several times but never asked.
Sometimes I want to take up an Ava not only to bring pleasure to others but so I can be recognized as an individual instead of legion
>>
File: 60024695_p4_master1200.jpg (309KB, 817x1200px) Image search: [Google]
60024695_p4_master1200.jpg
309KB, 817x1200px
>>9599376
Vegas. And hotel reception.
>>
>>9599428
>Gives the awoo more kissus and scratches her behind the ear while doing so
>>
>>9599428
>rapes the awoo
>>
>>9599384
>>9599389
>>9599436
Boco is the most beta of betas. Aside from the fact that he's quite terrible at actual ERP, he spends most of his time randomposting about meaningless shit and takes pleasure in getting abused by everyone else, especially dommy female avas like succubi and such.
>>
>>9599428
>rapes you
>>
>>9599428
I love you wolfgirl
>>
>>9599455
>>9599436
Also, he has a huge boner for Morrigan. So much that the reason why he's here is because she stopped posting on /v/ regularly.
>>
>>9599428
>Continues to hug and starts to pet the swishing tail
>>
>>9599436
>>9599455
Oh, I see.
Thanks for explaining anons.
>>
>>9599443
Well that shouldn't be too difficult. You've got customer service experience with phone skills and conflict resolution. And it seems like there's a new hotel opening in Vegas every week. You'll find a job, no problem
>>
>>9599427
>snugs the anon

>>9599445
>Enjoys the kissus and scratches, wagging her tail a bit

>>9599450
>likes this

>>9599463
>read above

>>9599467
Huh?

>>9599479
>Tail wagging intensifies, the floof cannot be contaminated!
>>
>>9599455
Well then...
That does explain why he seems to enjoy being the thread punching bag.
Good to know, thanks
>>
>>9599436
I just find him annoyingly persistent with some stuff. He used to bother a friend of mine or Kenny for a kiss/hug whenever he sees them, would keep doing weird romance stuff with the Blake ava a bit ago, and is now trying to do it with the Ikaruga that popped up
>>
>>9599502
>Takes the awoo away from all these other anons trying to do uncouth things to her!
>>
I go eat breakfast and I no longer have any idea what the fuck is going on, what the shit?

>confused boat noises
>probably sound like regular boat noises
>>
>>9599502
I said i love you!
>pets your tail
>>
File: LupinJoinsFacebook.jpg (68KB, 910x960px) Image search: [Google]
LupinJoinsFacebook.jpg
68KB, 910x960px
>>
File: 1494320131068.png (678KB, 991x1402px) Image search: [Google]
1494320131068.png
678KB, 991x1402px
Is this the Pochaco thread?
>>
>>9599530
>Scrubs your poopdeck
>>
File: gh.png (530KB, 868x1000px) Image search: [Google]
gh.png
530KB, 868x1000px
Is this the Fatchouli thread?
>>
>>9599544
Are you gonna fucking ava as her or not.

>>9599553
I wish.
>>
>>9599553
Yes.
>puts a hand on your butt
>>
File: dc9.gif (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
dc9.gif
3MB, 1280x720px
>>9599374
>>9599428
>>9599502
Speaking of cute awoos, is there anyone who plays Liru?
>>
File: 1478987380726.jpg (25KB, 315x365px) Image search: [Google]
1478987380726.jpg
25KB, 315x365px
Is this the shitposting thread?
>>
File: 1495565216526.png (94KB, 530x379px) Image search: [Google]
1495565216526.png
94KB, 530x379px
Is this the Tomoko thread?
>>
>>9599502
>Stops kissuing the awoo after noticing her wagging tail, then quickly grabs onto to it to see what happens.
>>
>>9599570
Sure is, manlet.
>>
File: 1495850144190.png (511KB, 1098x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1495850144190.png
511KB, 1098x1000px
Is this the Undyne thread?
>>
Any avas that can could put me to sleep?
>>
>>9599568
There was an Aya who played them I think. They haven't been in the threads for a long time though.
>>
>>9599590
Aya ava when?
>>
File: ce4.jpg (89KB, 500x650px) Image search: [Google]
ce4.jpg
89KB, 500x650px
>>9599528
Awoo?
>struggles against anon as the other anons were giving pats and scratches

>>9599532
But we just met?
>ears flicker as tail is pet

>>9599568
No idea, but my god someone should do it.
As long as it isn't Paul

>>9599570
No, this is MAGA thread

>>9599573
Ahn~!
>Her tail keeps wagging despite being grabbed by anon
>>
>>9599589
Kass or Kibbles, if they were here...
>>
>>9599589
How exactly?
>>
>>9599560
People keep posting that same Pochaco picture for some reason, so probably not
>>
>>9599590
Might be a fun character to play as, thanks!
>>
>>9599600
By doing comfy things.
>>
>>9599594
>After hearing Momoji's yelp, Anon seems intrigued by the fluffy tail he's holding onto. Letting it wag a little more, he starts to slowly stroke it, running his fingers across the length of the tail.
>>
>>9599594
And i'm already in love!
>scratches behind your ears
>>
>>9599593
SNK has them on their card. Ask them whenever they pop up.
>>
>tfw complimenting someone feels as complex as defusing nuclear launch codes.
Geez man, some people gotta chill.
>>
>>9599594
>As long as it isn't Paul
Or Celestia
Or Luffy
Or Chat
Probably some others I'm missing
Maybe I'll work on a folder when I get some free time
>>
>>9599484
Thank you for your kind encouragement, anon. I'll stick to it.
>>
>>9599642
Huh?
>>
>>9599642
What the hell are you talking about?
>>
>>9599636
>SNK
Who?
>>
>>9599642
Can you repeat the question?
>>
>>9599649
Or Mooty
Or Morrigan
Or Nozomi
>>
>>9599615
I want to do this, but it's been a while since I rp'd that I'm afraid of not doing well.
>>
>>9599642
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>9599657
Good luck
And see, you didn't bore me after all, so things are already going in your favor
>>
>>9599694
What a shame.
>>
>>9599682
There's nothing wrong with Morrigan. Their Yoko was great and they could juggle multiple anons. Or are you the ESL faggot
>>
>>9599694
Well not doing any rp won't help you get any better. We all need practice so challenge yourself, just talk to your partner and tell them you're a bit rusty. Some Ava's are extremely understanding and patient
>>
File: 1493399218733.jpg (23KB, 256x383px) Image search: [Google]
1493399218733.jpg
23KB, 256x383px
What is up my dudes, guess you has two thumbs and is ready to have some horrid sessions?
>>
File: 1495983686551.jpg (656KB, 2340x1640px) Image search: [Google]
1495983686551.jpg
656KB, 2340x1640px
>twerks
>>
>>9599623
what are you doing?
>her tail wags a bit faster as it is stroked though she keeps a close eye on him, just in case

>>9599624
>her tail starts wagging a bit as she tilts her head for him to scratch more
But, we don't even know..eachother? How could you love someone you don't know?
>>
>>9599808
What kind of "horrid sessions" we talking bout here?
>>
>>9599764
Did he drop Morrigan? I only ever see Yoko and Hestia anymore.
>>
File: 1496059178926.gif (3MB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
1496059178926.gif
3MB, 540x304px
>>
>>9599836
Hestia is not Morrigan
>>
File: 86ac4184093eaae0d663ae93f6e13878.jpg (179KB, 862x1050px) Image search: [Google]
86ac4184093eaae0d663ae93f6e13878.jpg
179KB, 862x1050px
>>9599817
>Stealthily gives the actor's big booty a smack.
>>
>>9599836
It's been a long time since I've seen Morrigan's card, but she seems to stick to one character for a long time unless someone makes a specific request
>>
>>9599853
Bitch you best give me my Fruit Mix
>>
>>9599854
If you say so.
>>
>>9599829
Hm? I just wanted to see if your tail was sensitive or not. That cute little scream you let out made me think so.
>His hand strokes her tail for a little while more, then slides up it until his hand grabs onto the base, accidentally brushing against her rear in the process.
Maybe it isn't though.
>>
>>9599875
Morrigan picks up characters for others?
>>
>>9599867
>Anons grabs her from behind,one hand grabbing at her ass as another fondles her breasts.
And what is your name, hottie?
>>
>>9599836
Morrigan has been playing different girls lately, rather than their card
>>9599854
You're wrong, by the by
>>
Hestia is Mecha
>>
>>9599513
>Ikaruga
When? Where? How?
>>
Hestia is Mecha
>>
>>9599808
>Cartoon Network
Do you play her? How about Nickelodeon and Adult Swim and the others?
>>
Hestia is Mecha
>>
>>9599932
Sorry I meant characters that Morrigan already has on her card. Someone requested Yomako (older, teacher Yoko) and they obliged
>>
>>9599994
The guy that posts Link plays Ikaruga, keep an eye open for them
>>
>>9600006
I had a lot of her pics but I recently lost them, they're not hard to get back however so I might play her and the others if people want.
>>
Round and round we go!
>>
>>9600044
I would love to, there is a lot of potential for silly, fun and sexy roleplays. Id be down for it.
Also checked.
>>
>>9599924
It's as sensitive as any other part of me, you just grabbed it so suddenly and roughly that I was surprised that's all
>the tail slows down on it's swishing as Momiji's ears perk up when anon's hand brushes against her butt
>>
>>9600052
>*pokes tit*
>>
File: Master_Roshi2.jpg (53KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
Master_Roshi2.jpg
53KB, 500x282px
>>9600052
Is today "tease day?" All anyone is doing is posting a character and not actually rping. Fuck it, I'm going to sleep.
>>
>>9600085
Master Roshi ava WHEN?
>>
>>9600085
It's monday, of course everything's shit.
>>
>>9598224
Hi
>>
>>9600095
Yeah but it's a holiday in the states. There should be some activity here
>>
>>9600095
>slaps the nazi
Killing people is a no-no!
>>
File: 1457765791130.png (598KB, 500x800px) Image search: [Google]
1457765791130.png
598KB, 500x800px
I want to have a session like this at some point.
>>
>>9600064
Oh, sorry about that then. Just as sensitive as your other parts though...
>Anon's hand releases is grip on her tail, then lowers down to the soft butt it grazed earlier, resting its palm flat against it. He slowly rubs her rear around in small circles, then gives it a sudden, firm squeeze.
Like your butt for example?
>>
>>9600095
Yo boat, nice card.
>>
File: 958700_1.jpg (120KB, 630x630px) Image search: [Google]
958700_1.jpg
120KB, 630x630px
>>9600091
When you bring me a babe
>>
File: Cerebella_and_Feng.png (480KB, 1280x837px) Image search: [Google]
Cerebella_and_Feng.png
480KB, 1280x837px
>>9600076
>Cerebella picks the tit-poking Anon up to then throw him over the horizon.
>>9600085
Good night, Master Roshi.
>>
>>9600116
Ah, well that explains it.

Fuck it, I'll handwave this as summer.

>>9600127
Yeah well, that's like, your opinion, man.

>>9600137
?

I'll be fucking off now
>>
I need a nee-san...
>>
http://www.strawpoll.me/13065455/

please repson
>>
>>9600182
How about we make it your problem?
>He grabs the nazi, attempting to shove her onto the table.
>>
File: 1488231015955.jpg (115KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1488231015955.jpg
115KB, 640x640px
Is there an audience for 3DPD avas now? There's like 2 of them now and one of them is well liked.
>>
>>9600252
Please don't...
>>
>>9600252
Ehh so-so
>>
>>9600252
It's called pig disgusting for a reason
>>
File: Inubashiri.Momiji.full.1310764.jpg (317KB, 775x990px) Image search: [Google]
Inubashiri.Momiji.full.1310764.jpg
317KB, 775x990px
>>9600132
Anon please, you can't just grab my butt like that!
>The wolfgirl scoffs, averting her eyes from him as a blush washed on her face, her tail perking up with an upward curve
>>
>>9600195
Fuck off Paul
>>
File: Knock knock, jehova's witness!.jpg (1MB, 912x1157px) Image search: [Google]
Knock knock, jehova's witness!.jpg
1MB, 912x1157px
>>9600230
>the countless edges tear anon's hand to shreds as what looked like a pile of flesh in an uniform reveals itself to actually be a massive shredder, backflipping behind him before snapping his neck

Psh, nothing personnel, anon.

(edgememery aside, I'd love to take up on your offer but I actually have to go now, need to do things, but I'll see you around, ta-ta)
>>
Marisa > Raymoo
>>
>>9600324
>Anon dies with a death shriek as the Nazi Shredder impales him.
(Hahhah, sure thing, I will see you around!)
>>
>>9600289
I just needed to test it out a bit! And I still can't tell if it's true or not, so I'm gonna try a little more.
>After he steps closer to the tengu, he moves his other hand to her other lower cheek and squeezes it just as firmly as he did earlier. Sinking his fingers as deep into her rear as her clothes let him, Anon then starts to knead and massage the tender flesh, keeping his eyes on Momoji to observe her reactions.
>>
>>9600252
There is, I guess. Have seen some around, and i would like to roleplay with them, if there is a good one.
>>
Question, as many of you use Discord frequently: Any way to have two Discords? Wouldnt want to use the same one for lewd things and to talk with my friends.
>>
File: necrosmos7.jpg (55KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
necrosmos7.jpg
55KB, 512x512px
>>9600431
(You can log onto one account in a browser like Google Chrome then download discord and log into a separate account on that one.)
>>
File: E-B_8.png (192KB, 535x480px) Image search: [Google]
E-B_8.png
192KB, 535x480px
>>9600431
Just have two accounts. Like >>9600445 said you can be logged in on a different one in each browser, as well as the app
Or you can log out of your gaming one so people don't ping you for Overwatch while you're sucking cock
>>
File: omk.png (1MB, 695x917px) Image search: [Google]
omk.png
1MB, 695x917px
>>9599672
That would be me. I can't really play right now due to my motherboard being half-dead, but I might get it replaced by the end of the week.

>>9600461
Eva-Beatrice ava when?
>>
>>9600461
I want to lewd this cutie!
>>
>>9600445
>>9600461
Did not even notice there is a way to log out. Thank you two!
>>
File: fyYDUqTe.jpg (32KB, 411x425px) Image search: [Google]
fyYDUqTe.jpg
32KB, 411x425px
>>9600385
>She flinches as anon takes a handful of her rear again, her tail swaying slightly when he squeezes her plump rear. The red on her face going deeper in color though she does her best to hide herself from him

>>9600431
What >>9600445 said.
Multipile accounts homes
>>
File: 2.png (515KB, 757x625px) Image search: [Google]
2.png
515KB, 757x625px
>>9600475
But you already have the better her!
>>
>>9600507
Erika is cute. CUTE!
>>
File: necrosmos4.jpg (435KB, 862x1070px) Image search: [Google]
necrosmos4.jpg
435KB, 862x1070px
>>9600487
(No problem anon! Have a good one.)
>>
>>9600475
I wanna huggu Nagito!
>>
Remember anons, summoning avas is wrong!

>>9600520
>Kissus
>>
File: Furudo.Erika.full.856989.jpg (276KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Furudo.Erika.full.856989.jpg
276KB, 1280x720px
>>9600507
(But where else would she find a partner for [intellectually] raping some miserable anon?)
>>
>>9600488
>After staring at her with a careful eye, Anon can see the red spread across her cheeks, hinting to him that his groping of her rear was having an effect. He should have been done by then, yet he continues to fondle her ass even more, his motions getting rougher the faster her tail wags. After a couple more rough squeezes, his hands slide under her clothes and go skin to skin with her butt.
>>
>>9600546
it isn't if it works though
>>
>>9600475
Does Dlanor come with Cornelia and Gertrude?
>>
>>9600564
Depends on the situation; I'm not sure if they even have any lewds, though.
>>
>>9600507
Eva Bee is better
>>
File: Cor_a13_majime2.png (191KB, 599x505px) Image search: [Google]
Cor_a13_majime2.png
191KB, 599x505px
>>9600574
Lewds don't matter when you have delicious thighs
>>
File: Necrosmos21.jpg (466KB, 1152x1152px) Image search: [Google]
Necrosmos21.jpg
466KB, 1152x1152px
>>9600546
>Blushes a deep pink as her cock throbs from the attention.
Thank you anon!
>>
File: eight lock.jpg (137KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
eight lock.jpg
137KB, 1600x900px
>>
>>9600475
I want to see Etna's ass.
>>
>>9600631
>Kissus the Kurisu
>>
>>9600631
>nuzzles into Kurisu's legs
>>
>>9600431
One of my best buds from the threads uses two, and just gave me their personal discord once we were close enough friends.
>>
>>9600637
(Owain does a really good Etna, if you want a session with her.)
>>
File: Yakuza-6-1080-Wallpaper-3.jpg (204KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Yakuza-6-1080-Wallpaper-3.jpg
204KB, 1920x1080px
>>9600631
What's up faggot
>>
>>9600685
(I'd really love one with her. I want to fuck her ass, I want her to suck me, too.)
>>
>>9600631
>rapes the Kurisu
>>
File: blush.jpg (24KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
blush.jpg
24KB, 640x360px
>>9600690
Nothing much, chink.
>>9600668
>Kurisu squeezes the anon's neck with her legs.
>>9600714
>Is raped and inseminated.
>>9600642
>Kissus.
>>
File: Etna8.jpg (71KB, 705x1132px) Image search: [Google]
Etna8.jpg
71KB, 705x1132px
>>9600685
(Thanks SNK. Hopefully you get your computer situation worked out soon.)
>>
>>9600789
(When would you be free to do something as Etna?)
>>
>>9600784
>The anon's cock grazed against her leg, right above her foot. Now that his head and cock felt her pantyhose-clad legs, he hoped she'd choke him to death, ready to die happily.
>>
File: Etna13.png (273KB, 576x660px) Image search: [Google]
Etna13.png
273KB, 576x660px
>>9600817
(I've been putting off RPing with someone and want to give them my full attention so probably not today. Do you have any ideas for a session?)
>>
>>9600832
(;_; Not in particular, just basic desire, see >>9600693 )
>>
>>9600557
Mnh~
>The tengu grunts softly as she feels his hands grope at her bare rear, lifting her head up in silent defiance with a pout while her tail resumes wagging softly around despite her apparent resistance
>>
File: Etna17.png (510KB, 700x927px) Image search: [Google]
Etna17.png
510KB, 700x927px
>>9600843
(Oh. Alright. That should be fine sometime in the future.)
>>
>Nervous boat noises
>>
>>9600887
(Sorry. ._.; I know it's dumb. I'm just really horny for her.)
>>
>>9600846
>As his hands continue to play around with her plush rear, Anon steps even closer to the tengu, pressing his body against hers and squishing her breasts onto his chest. His fingers become more daring in their teasing, and dig into the crease of her ass as they massage her ass, worming their way in between her two lower cheeks until one of his digits brush against her backdoor entrance. He pushes the tip of his finger against it, and slowly traces it around the hole.
>>
>>9600887
(I'd also really like to pee on her, but I know how taboo that is.)
>>
>>9600907
>Pats the bote
>>
>>9600959
Owain likes futa and plays a horsecock in a void, if he's not okay with pee he's a weirdo.
>>
>>9600959
Hi Chat
>>
>>9600960
>Thanks you for the pet
>>
>>9600985
(Don't know who chat is, I do know there's a huge shitposter over in /ftt/ who posts about pee a lot, but I'm not him.)
>>
>>9600975
Futa is actually really vanilla, anon, it's just a girl with the parts needed to sex other girls
>>
File: Etna15.jpg (85KB, 786x1017px) Image search: [Google]
Etna15.jpg
85KB, 786x1017px
>>9600908
(It's fine friendo. I just was wondering if you were aware of her character because she's a pretty harsh dom. I have a starter I usually use for these sorts of things. I'll catch you later.)
>>9600959
(As long as you're fine with cleaning it up with your tongue afterwards.)
>>9600975
(H-Hey, those are fairly normal for ERP.)
>>9600990
(This is one cute boat.)
>>
File: babyraper.jpg (311KB, 500x730px) Image search: [Google]
babyraper.jpg
311KB, 500x730px
>>9600959
Everyone here is vanilla as fuck.
>>
>>9600997
I know. Unryuu is cute in all areas.
>>
>>9601002
Oh yeah? Try me. Im edge incarnate.
>>
>>9600996
>>9600997
I'm with Hotaru and Mecha thinking Futa is on the same tier as scat is all
>>
>>9601002
Will you love me if I stop being vanilla?
>>
File: beat you to death.png (230KB, 733x720px) Image search: [Google]
beat you to death.png
230KB, 733x720px
>>9601046
Doubtful.
>>9601025
Maybe when I'm not in Space Station 13.
>>
File: Etna7.jpg (83KB, 667x800px) Image search: [Google]
Etna7.jpg
83KB, 667x800px
>>9601017
>Cute
>Stacked
>White hair
>Lewd
(I currently am unable to lewd this boat but other people should definitely lewd this boat.)
>>9601043
(That's a pretty big stretch. It's just a dick.)
>>
File: question.jpg (50KB, 1023x870px) Image search: [Google]
question.jpg
50KB, 1023x870px
>>9601043
>a fleshy strap-on is on the same level as literal shit
>>
>>9601060
(I figure she's a harsh dom but... ;_; IDK, I'm sorry. I want that butt.)
>>
>>9601043
And Hotaru is one of those Flist retards spouting their survivor stories about "Bitchbreaker Doms"
>>
File: yakuza-6_2016_09-15-16_005.jpg (152KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
yakuza-6_2016_09-15-16_005.jpg
152KB, 600x337px
>>9601043
Correction, futas who define themselves purely by just being futas are scat tier. Futas with actual personality(that aren't bitchbreaker cunts) are okay.
>>
File: hell intro.jpg (114KB, 850x635px) Image search: [Google]
hell intro.jpg
114KB, 850x635px
>>9601043
>penis on a woman is the equivalent of disease filled excrement
really gets the neurons firing
>>
>>9601105
Can I pee on you?
>>
>>9601059
Will you ever love me at least a bit? I'm not sure if I should kill myself yet.
>>
File: if i could be that.jpg (203KB, 850x1202px) Image search: [Google]
if i could be that.jpg
203KB, 850x1202px
>>9601109
I only appreciate girls peeing.
>>
>>9601120
Oh. ;_;
>>
>>9601105
>really gets the neurons firing
>>
File: Etna27.jpg (134KB, 710x860px) Image search: [Google]
Etna27.jpg
134KB, 710x860px
>>9601096
(Bob. Relax. Etna will lewd you. No need to apologize.)
>>
>>9601059
That sounds great! Ill be waiting, would be a dream come true.
>>
>>9601120
Now that I think about it, something like pic-related would work too.
>>
File: landscape-1450132665-kazuma2.jpg (52KB, 980x490px) Image search: [Google]
landscape-1450132665-kazuma2.jpg
52KB, 980x490px
>>9601097
t. bitchbreaker slave, did xir Mistress Ongblok the Futa Dragon give you permission to post?

>>9601105
Let me shit on you.
>>
>>9601060
Thank you.
>pets
>>
>>9601136
(Bob?)
>>
>>9601132
Does it get your almonds churning
>>
Knock knock it's knuckles
>>
File: abyss.jpg (27KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
abyss.jpg
27KB, 1024x576px
>>9601132
>really gets the neurons firing
>What did he mean by this?
Really gets the noggin a joggin'.
>>9601149
No chinks.
>>9601142
>Kurisu steps on the anon's face.
>>
>penis on woman is a thing people type with a straight face
>>
File: Etna16.png (843KB, 700x940px) Image search: [Google]
Etna16.png
843KB, 700x940px
>>9601152
>Nuzzles into the cute boat's hand while mumbling different ways she wants to dick her.
>>9601153
(I call everybody Bob.)
>>
File: i, bonesnapper.jpg (83KB, 650x1150px) Image search: [Google]
i, bonesnapper.jpg
83KB, 650x1150px
>>9601194
You have no proof that we aren't all laughing from it.
>>
>>9601183
>>really gets the neurons firing
>>What did he mean by this?
>Really gets the noggin a joggin'.
>>
>>9601197
(Ah, okay. Sorry. I'll be looking forward to that ass.)
>>
File: Awoo.png (716KB, 1263x893px) Image search: [Google]
Awoo.png
716KB, 1263x893px
>>9600950
Wait!
>Momiji manages to say, looking into anon's eyes with the deep crimson blush adorning her face, piercing his eyes with her gaze
Y-you can't, not there. It's, you just can't.
>She says, explaining her reluctance to allow him to go further with his advances on her rear, grabbing onto his shirt with both hands as she begs him to cease
Just not there, please anon, you can't..
>her grip tightening on his shirt as she pushes herself forward, squishing her soft breasts tighter against him
>>
File: JSbfLiy.png (111KB, 212x241px) Image search: [Google]
JSbfLiy.png
111KB, 212x241px
>>9601183
I could rebuild the manlet folder.
I understand you need the thick frothy experience of a white man's shit compared to the little rice shits of an Asian.
>>
If you don't like futa then there's something wrong with you.
>>
File: a913e0e2c907967200833000519b6b33.jpg (187KB, 715x1000px) Image search: [Google]
a913e0e2c907967200833000519b6b33.jpg
187KB, 715x1000px
>>9601149
Meme at me again and I'll bitchbreak your whole shed, nerd
>>
>>9601221
We got big shits here already
>>9601207
>>9601166
>>
File: 1488529962614.jpg (42KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1488529962614.jpg
42KB, 600x450px
>>9601238
MEAN
>>
>>9601197
>Gets concerned and pats your back, hoping that she was just joking about the dick.
>>
File: filthy flow.jpg (69KB, 923x899px) Image search: [Google]
filthy flow.jpg
69KB, 923x899px
>>9601221
Never speak again.
>>9601211
>>>really gets the neurons firing
>>>What did he mean by this?
>>Really gets the noggin a joggin'.
>What did he mean by this?
Really activated my almonds.
>>
>>9601183
>Anon nuzzles his face against her foot while begging for it harder
>>
File: IMG_5240.gif (999KB, 500x240px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5240.gif
999KB, 500x240px
>>9601238
>>9601250
B U L L I E D
>>
Who's losing the most relevancy by the minute?
>>
>>9601264
Anyone not ERPing right now.

So you're on the list, Anon.
>>
File: 1480292349668.png (116KB, 514x579px) Image search: [Google]
1480292349668.png
116KB, 514x579px
>>9601264
Me.
>>
>>9599051
http://desuarchive.org/trash/thread/9583884/#9583884
>>
File: 062.jpg (15KB, 217x192px) Image search: [Google]
062.jpg
15KB, 217x192px
>>9601237
Bitch, you ain't got the balls
>>
File: 2213506-2.jpg (37KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
2213506-2.jpg
37KB, 480x270px
>>9601252
See you tomorrow.

>>9601237
>Not a furry with neon colored hair and glowing scrotum named Todd
Not a true bitchbreaker, level up kiddo

>>9601238
>>9601250
I mean, Kurisu does smell really bad as does DMG's usual taste, so you're not wrong.
>>
File: 1492777624316.jpg (287KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1492777624316.jpg
287KB, 1600x1200px
>>9601262
Now I'm gunna KILL myself
>>
>>9601264
This nerd >>9601277
>>
File: 1496004447682.png (320KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1496004447682.png
320KB, 500x375px
>Want to RP
>No good avas
>All shitpost avas
>>
>>9601290
>licks your asshole
>>
>>9601308
How does the marker taste
>>
File: TOTALLY NOT A GOD OF JUSTICE.png (124KB, 251x252px) Image search: [Google]
TOTALLY NOT A GOD OF JUSTICE.png
124KB, 251x252px
Could you spare a moment to talk about our lord and savior Ammit?
>>
>>9601308
>Wiggles big plush booty in anon's face
>>
>>9601290
I want the DMG to love me.
>>
>>9601306
>Wanting to roleplay in the roleplay thread.
For what purpose anon?
>>
>ywn pull the trigger and blow your brains out while you blow your load on Kurisu's pantyhose from her footjob
Why live?
>>
File: 1474933796878.jpg (60KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1474933796878.jpg
60KB, 1280x720px
>>9601291
Hey!
Bully!
>>9601290
Let me violate your corpse.
>>9601288
Absolutely rude.
>>
>>9601319
I love you anon
>>
File: Etna19.png (1MB, 1265x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Etna19.png
1MB, 1265x1920px
>>9601251
>Is most likely joking about the dick. Probably. Succubi are kinky bastards. Gives the Unryuu one last kissu before heading off.
>>
>>9601329
Could you show me the butt, please?
>>
>>9601220
>Hearing her words, Anon, with reluctance, pulls his hand away from her tiny backdoor entrance, resting it flat and her soft ass.
Okay okay. Sorry if it was a little unexpected.
>He then gives her a smile, which turns a bit sly after seeing the red tint on her face. Sliding his hands off of her ass, he moves behind her and latches onto her breasts, focusing all his efforts on them after feeling them press against his chest even harder. As he starts to fondle her two large mounds, Anon pushes his hips against her ass, grinding the bulge forming on his jeans against her soft rump.
>>
File: Etna21.png (537KB, 1100x1164px) Image search: [Google]
Etna21.png
537KB, 1100x1164px
>>9601336
>
>>
>Thanks Etna and then sits down on a chair to watch the other anons.
>>
>>9601372
Thank you. I'm sorry, I just really want a post of her mooning.
>>
>>9601279
Boy what a shit show haha
Thanks
>>
>>9601379
>I'm the chair all along
>>
>>9601379
>Sits down on the bote's lap and cushions head between her breasts.
>>
>>9601405
>>9601414
I'm sorry! I just want to watch the people right now!
>Gets off the chair, bows deeply and shuffles away.
>>
File: 1496035962824.jpg (806KB, 1500x1408px) Image search: [Google]
1496035962824.jpg
806KB, 1500x1408px
Choose one.
>>
>>9601372
perfection
>>
>>9601452
>furries
>>
>>9601452
Moth is best girl. Some of the others are too fat.
>>
>>9601452
Bee girlfriend. She can sit on my face and get my cheeks dusty with pollen until the sun comes up.
>>
post booty
>>
>>9601493
>>
File: Circus_Poster.jpg (653KB, 824x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Circus_Poster.jpg
653KB, 824x1200px
>Nails a poster on your front door.
>>
>>9601443
>silently follow you
>>
>>9601493
>>
>>9601508
>Takes poster inside and jerks off to it
>>
File: zzz2342.jpg (28KB, 524x407px) Image search: [Google]
zzz2342.jpg
28KB, 524x407px
*Autistic screeching in Anime*
FUTANARI SUGOI DEWANAI
>>
>>9601452
Bee or Moth
Maybe Wasp.
>>
>>9601522
Time to jack off
>>
>>9601529
>Kissus
>>
File: 1484439172977.jpg (79KB, 500x366px) Image search: [Google]
1484439172977.jpg
79KB, 500x366px
>>9601536
Do it!
>>
Underage teir list when
>>
>>9601545
I already am!
>>
>>9601529
>nuzzles against the screecher's legs
>>
File: Buttjob.jpg (162KB, 842x595px) Image search: [Google]
Buttjob.jpg
162KB, 842x595px
>>9601559
Then do it harder!
>>
>>9601554
HIGH TIER
>Braixen

MID TIER
>Vriska
>Saki

SHIT TIER
>Paul
>Mecha
>>
Is a certain greenskin here so I can give them an image
>>
>>9601529
>screeches as her bulge grows
>>
>>9601353
>She lets out a sigh of relief before a loud yelp once she feels anon's hands on her breasts, her tail pushing against him and wagging in a wider arch at a faster pace than before, arching her back and pushing her ample rear against him as if she were inviting him to mate with her
>>
>>9601567
Keep posting DMG booty and ill pump my cock as hard as i can
>>
File: 1493930045243.png (545KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1493930045243.png
545KB, 1280x720px
>>9601541
>>9601565
>>9601582

YAMETE

Also, hello people.
>>
>>9601591
I have limit time
>>
>>9601597
Hello!
>Kissus again
>>
>>9601601
One more and I'll shoot a load on that butt
>>
>>9601568
Saki?
>>
>>9601597
>rapes you
>>
File: Nina (44).png (178KB, 528x486px) Image search: [Google]
Nina (44).png
178KB, 528x486px
>>9601580
(Depends on the greenskin you're looking for.)
>>
>>9601597
>stops nuzzling
O- oh, sorry...
>>
File: 96fdd1a3bb67ef6495ad8ddd9bd07260.png (726KB, 729x1032px) Image search: [Google]
96fdd1a3bb67ef6495ad8ddd9bd07260.png
726KB, 729x1032px
>>9601614
Cum
>>
>>9601568
mecha's one of the oldest people here
>>
hehe your a cutie x3 *flops beside u and nuzzles*
>>
>>9601625
>anon jacks his cock furiously, his balls pulling in tight as his veiny cock rocks back and forth spilling long molten strands of cum onto DMGs booty.

Done!
>>
>>9601529
your anime mmo is shit
>>
>>9601630
Kurisu is a 60 year old truck driver.
>>
File: 1493924724411.png (743KB, 880x716px) Image search: [Google]
1493924724411.png
743KB, 880x716px
>>9601645
I love it more than you.

>>9601603
How are you doing?

>>9601617
>Moans like a crab.

>>9601620
Hmph! Ask next time!
>>
>>9601677
Could you moon me?
>>
File: tiny 4.jpg (42KB, 361x420px) Image search: [Google]
tiny 4.jpg
42KB, 361x420px
>>9601675
Sorry but Mecha is the truck driver.
>>
>>9601630
I don't think that's anyhing to be proud of
>>
>>9601677
I have a huge candy inside my pants
>>
>>9601452
>Choose one.
But why would I want an insect for a girlfriend?
>>
>>9601702
Because you can't get a real one
>>
>>9601588
>Anon bites onto his lower lip after he feels her tender rear push against his crotch, causing his bulge to sink deeper into the crease of her ass. He could tell what she wanted, and he needed more than teasing too, so he quickly drops his pants to the floor and hikes up Momoji's skirt before sliding her panties to the side. His cock now exposed, he grabs onto its base and rubs to tip against her slit, mixing their juices together until he finally pushes it in, sinking it deep inside her until his hips collide with her ass.
>>
>>9601677
Gameplay feels pretty shitty, what even do you like about it or do you just like playing a waifu/waifu(male)/husbasndo to take e-dicc?
>>
File: americanized.jpg (110KB, 916x883px) Image search: [Google]
americanized.jpg
110KB, 916x883px
>>9601677
Candy slut.
>>
>>9601677
O- okay, I'm sorry! I just couldn't resist...
>The anon bowed down, seeming genuinely apologetic.
>>
>>9601677
All good, just bored and sick. Ain't much to do in these threads when everyone is sleeping or doing other things.
>>
>>9601708
Zing. You sure got me good.
>>
>>9601711
>Cockslaps.
>>
File: 1494806670876.gif (1MB, 480x242px) Image search: [Google]
1494806670876.gif
1MB, 480x242px
>>9601728
>>9601708
>>
>>9601689
Maaaaaybe~

>>9601698
Looks like a broken Pocky to me~

>>9601711
Soda Bitch.

>>9601710
It reminds me of Warhmmer Online a lot, which was my favorite MMO ever.
That and I find it relaxing somehow.
... I do ERP in there now and then.
>>
>>9601748
I'd do anything for a post of her mooning!
>>
>>9601748
>Looks like a broken Pocky to me~
Why so rude... I'm sad now.
>>
File: back in crack.png (243KB, 720x400px) Image search: [Google]
back in crack.png
243KB, 720x400px
>>9601748
Rude.
>>
>>9601748
U- um... it's probably awkward to ask so soon, but can I show you my candy...?
>>
>>9601748
Alright, have fun with it. I just couldn't really get into it with how the combat system worked, that and when I press tab I'd rather it switched to the enemy right next to my target rather than somebody across the room.
>>
>>9601751
I'll come back soon and then we can do lewd stuff~

>>9601763
Sorry.
<3

>>9601768
Crack a cold one with the boys, you dumb cunt.

>>9601788
When I come back.

>>9601789
It takes a bit of time to get used to it.
Anyway, brb.
>>
Today's Memorial Day. Reminisce about your favorite sessions and avas!
>>
>>9601858
R- really?! Thank you!
>>
>Jinx can't stop getting circlejerked in other threads

>>>/v/378438819
>>>/v/378439895
>>>/v/378440827
>>
File: 1480289197002.jpg (27KB, 203x201px) Image search: [Google]
1480289197002.jpg
27KB, 203x201px
>>9601858
Break me open and fuck me, you dumb cunt.
>>
>No demencia up to rape brutally
>>
File: 1495483674773.jpg (178KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
1495483674773.jpg
178KB, 600x400px
>>9601957
Y-you could always dye my hair!
>>
>>9601985
I want to be lewded by Tomoko.
>>
Hey DMG
>>
File: 1491883403774.jpg (856KB, 1419x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1491883403774.jpg
856KB, 1419x1000px
>>9601709
Kyaah~!
>Momiji moans out loud in the air as he slides inside of her tight folds, the wolfgirl's warm and moist insides coiling around his cock, rubbing at it along his entire length, gripping tightly as she relaxes herself, spreading her legs slightly to ease their mating, her tongue instinctively lolling out of her mouth all limp while she frantically looks for something to support herself on, her tail brushing against his chest as it ceases its wagging
>>
>>9601985
Would want Motoko to want to be raped so badly that she ends up doing the raping herself, desu
>>
>>9601985
I take that too, happily!
>>
>>9601995
Hey
>>
File: IMG_1896.jpg (304KB, 1600x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1896.jpg
304KB, 1600x1024px
(Fuck me!)
>>
>>9602088
I would like a straight hug from Murasaki and a gay hug from Majalis, with a side of eskimo kisses and handholding. Hold the lewd I'm on a diet.
>>
>>9602114
(Have Roll bend over like that and moon me her ass?)
>>
>>9602114
I would like to do very lewd, cruel and brutal things to Wendy and Abigail.
>>
>>9602088
I wish I was a shota so you could molest me. Not just lewd me right away, but molest and keep doing it until I end up begging for it to keep going.
>>
>>9602034
>Anon groans out as Momoji's tight, quivering insides wrap around his cock and hold it in a velvety embrace, it throbbing and twitching against her walls. He keeps himself still to revel in the warm, wet sensation, then slowly pulls himself out, dragging her drench folds across the length of his cock until it pops out of her. Seeing how weak she became after only inserting it, he pushes her against a wall to prevent her from falling, then pushes his meaty rod back inside her, more rough and forceful than earlier. Its crown bumps against her cervix as he bottoms out in her, and after a short pause, he begins to rock his hips back and forth, constantly ramming himself against the entrance to her womb.
>>
>>9602088
MMF threesome stuff is so hot. I want to watch her take care of them both.
>>
>>9601861
No.
>>
File: IMG_1883.png (492KB, 700x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1883.png
492KB, 700x800px
>>9602123
>the Roll bended on a table to look at her new strangely accurate doll, unknown to her is that she forget to wear her panties and is now revealing her little tender butt for anyone behind to see
>>
File: IMG_1877.png (473KB, 800x918px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1877.png
473KB, 800x918px
>>9602132
(How do you want to start then? Any suggestion? Maybe you want Abigail to help you do these cruel and brutal things to her sister? Or just cower in fear?)
>>
>>9602156
(;_; tfw no really slutty blonde loli to tease me. T hank you.)
>>
>>9602188
Or she would be forced to help me ruin her sister? Like make her push her down on my cock, or something?
>>
>>9601861
My first time with a futa-mage after she kept giving lewd suggestions until I craved in.
Also her again I suppose.
>>
File: IMG_1890.png (139KB, 720x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1890.png
139KB, 720x750px
>>9602213
(Hope you find one! And thank you too!)

>>9602225
(Sweet, okay I'm ready if you wanna start.)
>>
File: 0d2176f8560e1526b1c99345bf48124a.png (792KB, 735x1000px) Image search: [Google]
0d2176f8560e1526b1c99345bf48124a.png
792KB, 735x1000px
>>9602119
Buuuuusy. Give me a few.

>>9602133
That's mega lewd!

>>9602151
Mhmm. MMF isn't really my thing..
>>
>>9602254
(C-Could you describe her butt to me, maybe have her teasingly wiggle it around or something?)
>>
>>9602266
Oh I'm sorry about that one my bad, should I come back tonight?
>>
>>9602254
(Any ideas on how to start? I dont exactly play the game. Maybe they are at a graveyard, or something?)
>>
File: IMG_1886.jpg (785KB, 978x1447px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1886.jpg
785KB, 978x1447px
>>9602267
>The little robot's butt id perfect for a fun sized girl, the two round spheres are just so taunting, as if they are begging to be groped, it doesn't help that she is also wiggling her butt from right to left, as she plays with her new doll

>>9602298
(Perfect! Wanna start or want me to start?)
>>
>>9602361
(Do you mind if I juts slide into her rear end?)
>>
>>9602377
(I never mind anyone just putting their dick in me, in fact I kinda beg for it at times)
(Besides don't you see that little butt just waiting for someone to pound it, she's a robot with such a little perfect butt, she was practically designed to get used like that!~)
>>
>>9601043
Scat is a better fetish to be honest. Futa is pretty much the worst I at least have respect for scatfags.
>>
>>9602361
If you could, i would love that, thank you!
>>
>>9602361
>>9602413
>Anon sneaks up behind the robot loli. She can feel the warmth from his cock resting between her cheeks as he grabs her hips, biting his bottom lip. His cock slides back and forth between them before the head pokes against the rosebud between, his cock slowly entering her, Anon pulling her body back against his until all six inches of his dick are inside.
>>
File: okay.jpg (57KB, 438x445px) Image search: [Google]
okay.jpg
57KB, 438x445px
>more lolo avas appearing
>>
>>9602477
>Kissus the Chicken-chan
>>
File: wakemeup.jpg (53KB, 319x245px) Image search: [Google]
wakemeup.jpg
53KB, 319x245px
>>9602477
>they posting lolos
>>
>>9602487
Are you the guy who keeps posting those thot-edits on /ntr/?
>>
File: IMG_1881.jpg (74KB, 828x965px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1881.jpg
74KB, 828x965px
>>9602443
>On a cold night in the graveyards of nowhere, Wendy was sitting on top of a tombstone, swinging her legs in boring, as her sister circles her, only to then jokingly push her off from behind, letting Wendy fall abit, then sit down in an angry mood, lecturing her sister on how they have to stick together and how the world has no time for jokes, leaving both of them exposed for any sort of ambush
Abigail, stop being such a Jester, this world has kings, and kings kill Jester's who are...
>the lecture continues

(I don't really remember much about how they are, but who cares, we only want them to get fucked, right?)
>>
File: IMG_1888.jpg (79KB, 800x704px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1888.jpg
79KB, 800x704px
>>9602466
>the girl yelled in surprise, throwing her doll infront of her and looking behind her, before feeling the cock's size as it jerks between her tender cheeks, her body squirms in fear, before she could beg the man to stop, the cock poked inside her, making her moan and moan until it all went inside her, shaking as the pleasure and pain mixed together and made her unable to tell the man off
>>
>>9602573
(True.)
>With a soft rustling of the bushes, a robed man emerges from behind. He was attending his usual hobby of looting graves when he came upon the girl with the ghost. While he was confused, he was also aroused of the thought of having the little girl and her ghost friend all for himself. He creeped up to the girl from behind, taking a one handed wooden bat out of his folds of grey robe. When he was just behind her, he swung it, aiming for the little girl's head, who was still seemingly in the midst of lecturing her ghost- thing.
>>
>>9602611
Good girl... Good girl... Shh. It feels good, doesn't it? You like cock, don't you?
>He does his best to have a soothing voice without coming off as too creepy, though in nearly raping the poor thing he probably fails in that. His cock throbs inside of her, it's natural upward curve pushing the head alongside the upper part of her tight little tunnel. He slowly rocks his hips against her, rolling them against her body with slow, rhythmic slaps each time their hips meet.
>>
File: IMG_1855.png (292KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1855.png
292KB, 400x400px
>>9602653
And that's wh-
>WHACK, she falls down swiftly on the floor, knocked out, as her sister gives out a ghostly and terrified scream, shaking in fear as she looks at the man, she can't do anything that'll beat him, mouthing something along the lines of "mercy please" in hopes to not have her sister killed
>>
File: IMG_1891.jpg (312KB, 551x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1891.jpg
312KB, 551x750px
>>9602656
>with every slow thrust, she moaned, the pleasure was just so good, as she nodded to the man's voice, clearly not wanting to be rude and lie to the man's face, as the cock keeps going inside her and pleasuring her
>>
Anyone look for a partner~?
>>
>tfw you have a vivid dream of reading a post about someone you like mocking you as in thread for something you didn't even do.
>Dream so real you wake up and have to control F just to make sure

I spend too much time here. Jesus.
>>
>>9602754
*looking
>>
>>9602743
That's right. You're a good girl.
>His thrusts intensify slowly, building up to the point where he's fucking her quite roughly, pulling her small frame back into his own.
Tell me what a dirty girl you are, tell me how much you like having your ass fucked.
>>
>>9602754
me is look for part ner ~~~~
>>
>>9602144
>As she's helpless against his relentless assault on her inside, all Momiji can do is pant and moan against the wall, as her hole's being used by anon, her inner walls clamping down on his cock each time his crown punches her cervix, now howling in pleasure as she's being pushed against the wall by his forceful thrusts

Ahh~Hahh~Ah, awoooo~!
>>
>>9602802
Hi Iowa
>>
File: IMG_1892.jpg (397KB, 900x1107px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1892.jpg
397KB, 900x1107px
>>9602780
>her moans were getting uncontrollable, unable to stop as if she is begging for more even if it is expanding her behind a bit
I-I Ah!~ L-Ah!~ Love C-Ah!~ Co-Ah!~ Aah!~ Cock cock! G-give me more co-AAah!~
>>
>>9602839
Eh? I think you've got me confused for someone else now anon.
>>
>>9602789
what're you looking for anon?
>>
>>9602709
Mercy? Why would I give mercy? Im sure someone who can summon ghosts have things to give me. Why wouldnt i turn her into a ghost like you in the next five minutes?
>He laughs, and nudges the unconcious girl with his foot. Her body, while small and slim, was alluring, and he felt his cock harden at the thought of it inside her. But first, why couldnt he play around a bit?
How about I rape her? Is that better, hmmm?
>>
>>9602861
Yeah yeah
>Kissu
>>
>>9602844
>Anon pulls her back into him one final time, filling her tight ass with cum, coating her insides in warm, white fluid.
Good slut. You love it when a stranger takes your ass, don't you?
>>
File: IMG_1841.png (377KB, 500x578px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1841.png
377KB, 500x578px
>>9602872
>the ghost looked helpless, unable to look at the man's eyes as she of the options she was offered, only to nod at the man and mouth "Rape" while quivering, looking sad as she looks at her sister, how will she ever be forgiven for this
>>
File: 116.png (182KB, 571x528px) Image search: [Google]
116.png
182KB, 571x528px
>>9602873
(No I mean srsly, I'm not Iowa)

>wags tail
>>
>>9602802
>With her howls of pleasure ringing into his ears and clouding his mind, his thrusts become much more rough, pounding Momoji's tight tunnel harder and harder. His hips constantly slap against the tengu's fat ass, it jiggling from his reckless pounding and turning red from his thrusts. Leaning down and pressing his body on her back, he sinks his teeth into the tip of her ear and grips onto her bouncy breasts as he continues to plow into her.
>>
File: IMG_1885.jpg (178KB, 620x877px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1885.jpg
178KB, 620x877px
>>9602897
AH!~
>she moaned and then slowly took her breathes, what a ride this was for her, being used by a total stranger and loving it
Y-yes, t-thank you M-m-mister...

(That was fun!)
>>
>>9602930
(I'm feeling really ill, so my RP is shit. I'm sorry.)
>Anon's cock is pulled from her ass, she can feel the length of it resting against one of her cheeks, the other cheek spanked fairly hard, leaving a red imprint.

Good girl. You'll let me have your cute little ass whenever I want, right?
>>
File: IMG_1887.jpg (86KB, 738x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1887.jpg
86KB, 738x800px
>>9602954
(Your RP was fine! It was very fun and erotic to read!)
>as the cum slowly leaks out of her, she nods at the man as she rests on the table
Y-yes, anytime you wanna p-play...
>>
>>9602863
me are looks for the partner of texas if you know what's of me meanings for
>>
>>9602989
(Thank you!)
>He writes his name on her buttcheek in permanent marker before turning around, leaving her face to face with his dick, slightly softened.

Good girls suck cock. You know what to do.
>>
>>9602911
>He grinned once again.
Good girl.
>As he was propping her small, but plump butt up by her knees, peeking just the tiniest bit under her long skirt, he suddently got an even better idea.
Hey ghost? How about you yank your little slut of a friend up, to kneel before me? You will make her swallow some cock for me, understand?
>He said, as he was already fumbling with his pants, his 10 inch cock, already mostly hard, springing up in attention.
>>
File: 4358965.jpg (368KB, 1074x1517px) Image search: [Google]
4358965.jpg
368KB, 1074x1517px
hmm i hopes of no boddy goes to anus im look at sky in stars
>sexey anime girl wait for noboddy and look at sky like good a
hehehehe
>>
File: IMG_1889.png (221KB, 553x697px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1889.png
221KB, 553x697px
>>9603003
(Marking me as your own, how hot!)
>she opened her mouth with eagerness, as she licks the cock and slowly put all of it inside her mouth, sucking it while her hands wander off to her bottom, as she begins to finger herself with passion
>>
>>9603001
sorry, i don't understand...
>>
>>9603072
>slices your fucking eye
>>
>>9603082
(Thank you. May I cum?)
>>
>>9603072
>Fucks your anus
>>
File: IMG_1899.png (124KB, 327x327px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1899.png
124KB, 327x327px
(Damn it I have to leave, sorry for everyone I was playing with!)

>>9603028
>>9603132
>>
>>9603142
Oh. Well, would you like to take it up later on?
>>
>>9603142
I'd still like to know if I may cum...
>>
>>9603179
No you can't.
>>
Someone fuck me pls
>>
>>9603212
>gives you the succ
>>
>>9603222
Yes finally thanks anon
>>
>>9603271
>>9603271
>>9603271
>>9603271
New thread.
Thread posts: 547
Thread images: 197

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.