[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/ERP/ Thread CremeFriday Edition Previous: >>9532378

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 475
Thread images: 249

File: 000.jpg (435KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
000.jpg
435KB, 1200x900px
/ERP/ Thread
CremeFriday Edition

Previous:
>>9532378
>>
File: 1495770203339.png (912KB, 877x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1495770203339.png
912KB, 877x1920px
>Hudda-hudda huh's into the thread.
>>
>>9535116
You're not going to intimidate me with a face like that! Bring it!
>>
Anyone still lurking?
>>
File: Ryuko (4).jpg (547KB, 900x1636px) Image search: [Google]
Ryuko (4).jpg
547KB, 900x1636px
>>9535137
(As soon as I wrap up this Nidoqueen session! I wouldn't want to have to divide my attention between characters and give you both worse RP because of it.)
>>
File: Link 55.jpg (44KB, 550x759px) Image search: [Google]
Link 55.jpg
44KB, 550x759px
>>9535149
Always
>>
>>9535149
>flings poo at you
>>
File: Sikaytu Portrait.jpg (99KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
Sikaytu Portrait.jpg
99KB, 600x800px
>>9535060
>Sikaytu laughs that chilling laugh again, just as horrific to hear as a gnoll's mocking laughter in a jungle. He slowly pulls off his gauntlets, revealing rough and scaly hands tipped with claws. He keeps her pinned down with one hand, while the other hand helps remove his armor from his body.
Are you willing to bet on that, Priestess?
Are you?
And are you willing to gamble that Dragonborn can't impregnate elves?
We can.
In fact.. I've heard cases of Dragonborn impregnating the unholy unions between demon and men.
We.. are very virile.
>Sikaytu's body is insanely muscular, carrying the same red scales all over, though the scars on his body overlap them. One scar in particular, around his neck, almost like stitches, seems the most out of place.
I assure you, you WILL bear my children.
>>
>>9535149
People are always lurking, anon.
>>
>>9535190
>kissu
>>
>>9535160
>inspired by Link, a young anon tries on his first pair of tights
>>
File: Link 54.jpg (14KB, 600x315px) Image search: [Google]
Link 54.jpg
14KB, 600x315px
>>9535202
Link? Quien es este Link? You soy, Pablo Escobar.
>>
File: Black_lewd_general_sama(13).png (237KB, 631x470px) Image search: [Google]
Black_lewd_general_sama(13).png
237KB, 631x470px
>>9535149
''The fearful villain General-sama might be lurking right now but she might need to sleep in a bit.''
>>
>>9535158
Sure! I'm happy to wait my turn.
>>
File: Link 53.jpg (16KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Link 53.jpg
16KB, 400x400px
>>9535224
>Auto correct turning Yo into You
End my suffering.
>>
>>9535225
Soon, General-sama
Soon...
>>
>>9535232
>points and laughs while dressed in his new tights and a green dress like Link's
>>
>>9535225
>Tfw I've started two session with you but never finished either.
>>
>>
File: Black_lewd_general_sama(66).jpg (29KB, 210x254px) Image search: [Google]
Black_lewd_general_sama(66).jpg
29KB, 210x254px
>>9535244
''Soon when the heroes arrive. We'll be ready. The RX Group is always ready.''

>>9535263
//REALLY?! Why? Did I do something wrong?
>>
File: You talk too much.jpg (7KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
You talk too much.jpg
7KB, 300x168px
>>9535260
It's not a dress you fairy, it's a tunic.
>>
>>9535129
I'll need to gain more experience in this sort of thing so I'll... I'll be sure to save up and hire your services again
>He barely gets these words out as he lays in blissful pleasure. His eyes get heavy and he falls into slumber
(Thank you. It was fantastic. Hopefully I wasn't too slow in replying. It was my first time erping after lurking for awhile)
>>
>>9535284
>heroes in ERP
>>
>>9535104
>Screams in Frence
>>
>>9535032 (Nidoqueen freshpost)
W..woah!
>He bounced up on his mat as the mass adjusted to her staggering weight, the portable bed not quite made for a creature with a body as generously curvy as hers. He looks over to see the nidoqueen right at his side, looking to him with a gentle face as it reached for his shoulder with her claw.
Heh, you domesticated types are pretty good at reading feelings aren't you? I guess it's nice to have a little someone to hug every now and then you're right.
>He smiles as she brings him in for a hug, opening his arms wide and willing to take anything that could brighten such a rough day. The pokemon was nearly twice his size and far heavier than the young man she was clutching, the lad finding himself hugged tightly into her cleavage by her incredible strength.
N...Not so tight!
>He remarks as he pulls himself a little breathing room, finding a comfortable spot in her broad torso as he began to lose himself in the large creature's warmth. He hugs her back tightly, his arms not even reaching around her as he nuzzles his face into the surprisingly soft feeling of her ample breasts. Her cuddling does a lot to lift his spirits, already sounding more at ease as his face rubs against her giant bosom. He starts complementing the poke as his spirits lighten up, even as his stomach starts to loudly growl in their hug he was enjoying it too much to let it end so quickly.
Man whoever caught you must be one lucky guy, just imagine what a guy could do with a pokemon as big and healthy as you!
>>
>>9535295
Whatever. It's sexy...
>>
>>9535284
Nah just my rotten luck either making me have to leave or you being on so late that I fall asleep. You're good on your end.
>>
File: Link 22.jpg (55KB, 564x592px) Image search: [Google]
Link 22.jpg
55KB, 564x592px
>>9535316
Yes you are, Anon.
>Kissus FairyAnon's cheek.
>>
File: 1493457197135.jpg (123KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1493457197135.jpg
123KB, 1024x1024px
Hello
Where are the lolis?
>>
File: Black_lewd_general_sama(24).jpg (61KB, 288x430px) Image search: [Google]
Black_lewd_general_sama(24).jpg
61KB, 288x430px
>>9535298
''Every place needs a hero and this is not an exception. Along with heroes come the villains and this is where I, General-sama comes in!''

>>9535317
//I see. I remember you I think. I thought you dropped me because of something else. Well, in the next few days I'll be here during the day. For that I need to sleep.
>>
>>9535333
>>
>>9535344
for what purpose
>>
>>9535339
Do you even have a card?
>>
>>9535339
We have a few heroes, Link, Overwatch characters, some DC characters and my personal hero.
>>9535333
Lolo bot. He's my hero.
>>
File: grtetre.jpg (315KB, 1000x562px) Image search: [Google]
grtetre.jpg
315KB, 1000x562px
>>9535333
''They're sleeping, lolicon. You know, they have school tomorrow.''
>>
>>9535339
There are no villains but rather heroes who stopped giving a fuck.
>>
>>9535351
Today was actually the last day of school for kids in my area.
>>
>>9535284
>heroes
>>
File: 1485003659533.jpg (15KB, 310x287px) Image search: [Google]
1485003659533.jpg
15KB, 310x287px
>>9535351
That just means I'll have to stop them on their way to class!

>>9535350
Anon is my hero, t b h
>>
>>9535351
That pack cannot be good for your back.
>>
File: Nidoqueen (8).png (3MB, 1200x1467px) Image search: [Google]
Nidoqueen (8).png
3MB, 1200x1467px
>>9535307
>The Nidoqueen bit her lip against the shower of praises, trying her best to ignore the motormouthing of the human nuzzling into her chest. Judging from the growling of his stomach, it seemed as though he was trying to distract himself from his hunger more than anything else. She glanced around the cave, searching for anything that the human might have been able to eat. Oran berries were out the question. They were for the babies, and didn't have nearly enough nutrients to feed a person. The forage of various grasses wouldn't work well with the human's digestive tract, either. The only other thing he could possibly eat would be the honey she'd managed to scrape off of a tree, and even then she was saving that for herself. Still, she'd hate for him to go hungry in her own home. There had to be something she could do. Her thoughts wandered as she stared down at her chest, her eyes suddenly stopping at her pert nipples.
Nido?
>The chubby Pokemon turned her attention back to the human, pointing a claw towards him and then towards her breast. A thin bead of milk topped each one of her teats, inviting the human to come drink from them to his heart's content. Surely that would be more than enough to make sure he was both fed and happy.
>>
>>9535330
>the anon's cheeks turned bright red after being kissed for the first time
>>
>>9535345
Trying to defile sweet innocent girls like her. You should be ashamed of yourself.
>>
>>9535404
But that's a boy...
>>
File: Black_lewd_general_sama(25).png (341KB, 488x602px) Image search: [Google]
Black_lewd_general_sama(25).png
341KB, 488x602px
>>9535347
//I do. I'm finishing it. I might post it later next week but before that, I'll drop in as General-sama to play a bit.

>>9535357
''Then I'll give them a reason to return from their retirement!''

>>9535367
''Is this a hero? One of many who inhabit this town?''
>>
File: tumblr_oao90u4zlB1ue4lz8o2_500.png (399KB, 496x701px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oao90u4zlB1ue4lz8o2_500.png
399KB, 496x701px
(Sorry for the wait)
>>9535106
>His heartless laughter invoked memories of being patronized and mocked for being too small, too young, too female for her job, wrenching at her stubbornness. Throat lewdly distended with cockmeat, the soldier-turned-cumdump chokes and mewls incoherently, opening her other eye to glance imploringly at the phone camera. If he was streaming, they had to know... Someone had to be able to figure that she didn't want it! Hana was drugged; kidnapped! How could he try to pass this off as being a slut?!
Ghhh-
>Hana vocalizes as he finally gives her respite- and air-, sucking down sweet oxygen through her parted, smudged lips even as they remained connected to his tool via strings of her own spit. Her chest tightens as he sheds her pants and bares her sopping-wet scrap of pink panties, shame like ice in her veins.
No.... nnnho.
>Her arms felt as though they were made of cement; impossible to lift no matter how badly she wants to push him off of her.
Drugged. Drugged.
>She repeats like a hymn, voice throaty from the throatfucking she'd just endured. The air was cool against her burning cunt, the puffy, slick lips of which were radiating with heat and smooth.
Andwe. (No.) Don't do th-auuugh!
>Her demand is truncated with a yowl as he thrusts into her in one fell swoop. His hips hit hers with a wet smack, forcing apart her tight walls. The girl's love tunnel was even tighter than her throat, but it was lubed-up with sweet nectar and rather easy to stretch open. His swollen balls slap against the plump cheeks of her rear as she lay back limply in her seat, teeth clenched shut as she adjusted all-too slowly around his throbbing length.
>The painful itch that had been brewing all along had begun to fade, thankfully, perhaps due to his intrusion...
Shibal... (Fuck)
>Whispers the pilot, breathless.
>>
File: Black_lewd_general_sama(19).jpg (179KB, 365x1143px) Image search: [Google]
Black_lewd_general_sama(19).jpg
179KB, 365x1143px
>>9535350
''I see. Then I should look out for them. Perhaps I need hostages first.''
>>
>>9535378
>The young trainer was far too engulfed in the nidoqueen's body than he should have been, savoring the feel of her womanly curves as she kept him in that tight hug. As his head was stuck in the soft valley of her cleavage he felt her stir and poke at his head, pulling himself out of there as she was getting his attention.
Yes there nidoq....
>He looked up at her with a warm smile only to quickly glance down at where she was pointing and pull his head back a bit on reaction.
Woah there girl! Do you really want me to, I mean your a, and I,...but they do look pretty...
>The young man was fumbling his words at the surprise of it all, coming to realize her embrace might have been a bit more friendly than he'd guessed at first. His first thought was that it was improper to even do such a thing, but the buxom queen's gentle gestures and warm looks were wearing him down. The sight was far too tempting to look away from, just staring with a trembling lip as a breast larger than his own head dripped with fresh milk right before him.
I..It's just a milk drink right? Your owner probably just let you get a bit pent up is all, I'm sure nobody will mind if I help you would they?
>He justifies it to himself more than anyone, both his hunger and his urges growing too strong to refuse such a tempting treat. The plucky young man closes his eyes and opens his mouth wide near her breast, too shy before a woman of such size to make the first move without her touch while one of his hands sneaks over and holds her huge claw to comfort himself.
I'm ready...please.
>>
File: tumblr_o0ggtlMM9h1s4ge0mo1_540.jpg (80KB, 540x795px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o0ggtlMM9h1s4ge0mo1_540.jpg
80KB, 540x795px
>>9535185
(Sorry for the wait!)
>Tyrande's body flinches at the feeling of his textured palms against her skin, trying valiantly not to appear too distraught.
I will not.
>Her stomach clenches as more and more of his body, rippling with muscle, becomes overt.
Elune- Elune... The Goddess will not allow that to happen.
>Tyrande's lips purse as she swallows, hard.
Not as long as I remain in these woods.
>The night elf's body was toned, yet voluptuous, hourglass in shape. Her wide hips led into rather thick thighs, but her stomach was flat and lightly defined; all of which soft and lavender in color.
>>
>>9535459
I'm just enjoying a laugh at your childish belief that heroes exist. You can proceed with your fruitless search, I won't interrupt.
>>
File: Nidoqueen (7).png (416KB, 1040x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Nidoqueen (7).png
416KB, 1040x1440px
>>9535530
>The shaky, nervous human wasn't a strange sight to Nidoqueen. She had long since familiarized herself with her own intimidating stature, knowing full well how many humans would become fearful in her presence, worried about whether she would crush or cut them. It wasn't a logical fear, especially since she was tame, but it was one that she'd come to know. She would just have to try and take things as slowly as possible.
Queen...
>Grabbing a hold of the trainer by his hips, Nidoqueen lifted him up and into her lap, placing his face gently beside one of her milky nipples. Even she couldn't deny the arousal she was feeling at the prospect of a human sucking on her breasts, and her hand slowly traveled down his waist until it came to his groin, With a single claw, she delicately cut open his pants to reveal his cock, easing her palm around it in a soft-yet-firm grip. The human was suitably cradled in her arms, and she began to gently stroke his length as she waited for him to feed from her massive breasts.
>>
>>9535465
(S'all good.)

>Her captor looked on proudly at what his work had earned him. The writhing pilot slut in front of him wrapping so eagerly around his fat cock every inch that slide inside of her. He had the camera taking quite a close up shot of her perverted pussy swallowing his meat, and though her words of denial and attempts to inform the populace of what was going on may have slipped out-the lewd behavior of her hungry cunt would likely disprove it all the same.
She's an absolute drooling mess! Can you believe you ever looked up to a slut like this? Just remember the next chance you get to tell Hana how much you want to fuck her, everyone. She'd love that. All I had to do was ask, and she was already on her knees sucking my cock. Now, she asked me before hand to be sure I caught it all on camera when I came inside of her, and showed everyone how to do it.
>He continued his narration as he pushed his hips forward so they melded tightly against her, that bulbous cap prodding at her inner most parts, threatening her womb with the hot lust that boiled within him. He watched her walls flutter along his shaft for a moment longer, before turning the camera up to her face, a twisted grin spreading across his lips, as he leaned forward-ensuring it dug out new, exciting itches her pussy had yet to have saited-and turned the phone around so she could see the feed he saw-hundreds of comments going by a mile a minute, on screen the feed of his chest-ensuring it didn't catch his face-as he demonstrated how excited people were to see her. There was confusion of course, but a lot of it was lost under the tides of people asking how real it was, how they wanted to take the man's place and fuck Hana instead, and how they were recording it all themselves to distribute later. He gave another derisive chuckle...before he started to pump in and out of her sopping wet cunt, and went to flip the phone around again to catch her reaction.
>>
>>9535149
>>
>>9535618
Which of the two are you? Retard or Karl?
>>
File: The Crimson king.jpg (105KB, 500x723px) Image search: [Google]
The Crimson king.jpg
105KB, 500x723px
>>9535545
>Her pleas fall on deaf psuedo-ears, as Sikaytu seems to be busy undoing the lower part of his armor.
In these woods?
Then, I suppose I will have to take you upon my vessel, shan't I?
>Sikaytu finally lets his armor fall to the ground, revealing his draconic cock to the princess.
>It's not even fully hard yet, and it's reaching beyond at least 8 inches, covered in a smattering of bumps and ridges. It tapers to a point, and beneath it lie balls, full of cum that will soon be stuffed inside the elf.
>>
>>9535551
Admit it Emiya, you are just envious that you are not Superman and you will never be.
>>
File: Suwako (630).jpg (209KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
Suwako (630).jpg
209KB, 640x640px
>>9535333
>>
File: Yuki (Sleeping) - 00.jpg (96KB, 636x636px) Image search: [Google]
Yuki (Sleeping) - 00.jpg
96KB, 636x636px
Hi there ERP. How have you been so far?
>>
File: Black_lewd_general_sama(52).jpg (35KB, 224x296px) Image search: [Google]
Black_lewd_general_sama(52).jpg
35KB, 224x296px
>>9535551
''Heroes exist. I've seen them! Braveman is not a myth. No one is a myth. For now I need to go but heroes are out there, waiting for a deed.''
>>
>>9535589
>The man let out a yelp as she lifted his diminutive frame onto her broad hips, her thighs feeling like a full chair from their size and softness. He could tell from her tone that she was in an aroused mood, and that became blatanly obvious the moment he felt a big claw dig into his pants.
Ah! Easy! Easy!
>He shuffled about from the groin as she tore the belt of his pants, the rest of it falling to his knees. Her large hand grips at his cock, the trainer letting out a loud moan as he opens his eyes and is simply greeted to a massive, milky mammary staring him down.
W..Who trained you? ...Doesn't matter I guess, suppose I should be the one to man up for the first move.
>He takes a deep breath as he just takes in the sight of her gigantic bosom before him, her chest far outsizing his skull and feeling tiny as he leaned in with a drooling maw. He latched onto the nearest breast, his mouth filling up with the soft flesh as he gently suckles away to start. His tongue searches for her pink nipple, licking away with his sucks while her sweet milk trickles into his maw.
Damn this tastes good~.....
>>
File: it'snotwhatyouthink.png (2MB, 1156x1148px) Image search: [Google]
it'snotwhatyouthink.png
2MB, 1156x1148px
>>9535333
>>
>>9535660
Hey there Yuki, how've you been lately? It's been a while.

I'm fine, nothing too substantial. Enjoying a quiet evening at the moment.
>>
>>9535618
MAKE THAT FATTY ROLL LIKE A 24
>>
>>9535660
>Quietly lays down behind Yuki and slowly pulls her into a close, warm embrace.
>>
>>9535631
Retard?
>>
>>9535652
Suwako-sama a cutest!
>>
I want a woman with a nice pack of abs.
>>
>>9535631
What do you mean? They're both retarded.
>>
>>9535701
me too anon
>>
File: NagatoPict - 019.jpg (101KB, 424x600px) Image search: [Google]
NagatoPict - 019.jpg
101KB, 424x600px
>>9535680
I've been awful. I got it by something dark and deep and I'm trying to crawl out of it.

>>9535688
>Snuggle against Anon.
>>
File: 1448461468.jpg (135KB, 706x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1448461468.jpg
135KB, 706x1000px
>>9535701
>>
File: 58807109_p0.jpg (1MB, 1062x1505px) Image search: [Google]
58807109_p0.jpg
1MB, 1062x1505px
>>9535602
>It was as if the girl's velvety walls were made for his cock, judging by how tightly they clung to his girth with each brutal thrust. The entire chair creaked with the force of the man's hips, but Hana's weakened body was simply unable to prevent him from forcing her hard into the chair's back every time.
Kkojitmal! (lies!)
>She whispers desperately, numbly feeling the foundation of her livelihood- her stream- crumbling around her. Hana felt like an omniscient observer to her own plight, unable to do anything but watch as the man laid claim to her vulnerable, prone form.
I don' want thii-iyah!
>She screams out as he rams against her cervix, eyes fluttering open and closed. As he showed her the LED screen her deepest fears were confirmed; he was streaming their depravity. While she couldn't read the comments, clouded as her gaze was, the idol picked up on the rapid fire stream of comments. The girl's face- wet with saliva and tears, her makeup ruined- crumpled. She was humiliated, dizzy, and thrumming for release. She couldn't take it any more!
Sesange- (oh my God)
>The gasp is cut off by a strangled cry as Hana's snatch clenches around the fat cock like a vice, her sweet-tasting juices spurting from around their union with her orgasm. The beloved pilot tumbled over the edge, twitching and mewling shamefully with every thrust into her oversensitive pussy.
Nnno more- no more-
>>
File: 2017-05-20-emoji-girl.jpg (199KB, 464x766px) Image search: [Google]
2017-05-20-emoji-girl.jpg
199KB, 464x766px
>>9535720
Hi
>>
File: IMG_5347.png (127KB, 1600x994px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5347.png
127KB, 1600x994px
You want sum fuck?
>>
>>9535715
Can they look more defined?
>>
>>9535709
Oh dear. Well, I suppose that explains why it's been a while, huh?
I'm sorry to hear, then. I hope it isn't too terrible. Since you're here, I suppose you've got a clear moment for yourself? Or at least trying to get your mind off of things, I suppose.
>>
>>9535730
No, Ron. Go find Becky.
>>
>>9535715
>Tone abs
>Huge tits
>Cute face
>A delicious shade of brown
Muh dick thanks you.
>>
File: Nidoqueen (2).jpg (918KB, 1600x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Nidoqueen (2).jpg
918KB, 1600x1280px
>>9535672
>The hefty Pokemon's breaths became shaky as she continued to rub her hand along the length of his fat cock, trying her best to maintain her composure as his tongue danced along her sensitive nipples. There was no hiding her arousal now, the scent of her pheromones flooding the cave while giving the diminutive human a handjob. Thin squirt after thin squirt of her milk continued to flow into his hungry mouth, each suckle driving her to move her hand faster as faster, surrounding his dick with her warm grasp. As hard as she was trying to seem motherly, she wanted nothing more than to let him drain her milky tits.
N-Nidoqueen...
>Her voice was only coming in gasps now, and she shifted her elbow to prop him up on her forearm as she reached between her legs, eagerly massaging her dripping pussy as she worked his dick. The sensations were swiftly becoming too much for her, and she could only hope that the human would be able to get his fill before she'd completely lose herself in her own pleasure.
>>
File: (113).png (59KB, 403x146px) Image search: [Google]
(113).png
59KB, 403x146px
Hey...I was told to talk to ya, but it seems like yer all busy fucking one another.
>>
File: Tsuyuri.Kumin.full.1368467.jpg (645KB, 1100x750px) Image search: [Google]
Tsuyuri.Kumin.full.1368467.jpg
645KB, 1100x750px
I've come to say hi. Remember to sleep tonight and grab a fluffy pillow. Bay bay.
>>
File: IMG_5353.jpg (14KB, 168x94px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5353.jpg
14KB, 168x94px
>>9535740
Wat
I've got you blue
>>
>>9535747
That's where you're wrong.
>Slaps your ass.
Hi.
>>
>>9535633
>Tyrande flinches unwillingly; she'd walked into that.
Do not dare.
>Still, the rigid priestess feels her stomach clench as the size and heat of the creature's cock is revealed. Surely it wouldn't fit!
>Her struggles renew, eyes narrowing with the effort of pushing at one of his hands.
Elune will smite you where you stand!
>Tyrande vows, running out of energy- and excuses.
>Malfurion did not magically reappear from the Emerald Dream to rescue her, either; and that shook the Kaldorei more than she thought it would.
>>
File: 1484465146.jpg (224KB, 850x1203px) Image search: [Google]
1484465146.jpg
224KB, 850x1203px
>>9535732
Like this or even more defined?

>>9535744
She's very cute. That's why I ava her. I salute your dick.
>>
File: garma(102).png (41KB, 264x321px) Image search: [Google]
garma(102).png
41KB, 264x321px
Hi from HG...hope we didn't, uhh...interrupt anything.
>>
File: 60024602_p6_master1200.jpg (283KB, 798x1000px) Image search: [Google]
60024602_p6_master1200.jpg
283KB, 798x1000px
>>9535149
I shouldn't be, but...
>>
File: NagatoPict - 023.png (177KB, 480x320px) Image search: [Google]
NagatoPict - 023.png
177KB, 480x320px
>>9535734
It is not and yet it was, I’m impervious to many things but not to the maladies of the mind. This week has been more or less better so I’ve come here to see what Anons are doing and maybe play something light and fluffy.
>>
>>9535777
Which one?
>>
>>9535773
I want to nibble those abs.
>>
File: 1477365866770.jpg (143KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1477365866770.jpg
143KB, 1280x720px
>>9535773
>tfw no stacked and ripped militaryfu to cuddle you in your cot after a grueling day of PT
>>
File: 60024695_p16_master1200.jpg (75KB, 700x494px) Image search: [Google]
60024695_p16_master1200.jpg
75KB, 700x494px
>>9535782
Who wants to know?
>>
>>9535807
I didn't even know we had two Mewtwo until today.
>>
File: (122).jpg (465KB, 820x900px) Image search: [Google]
(122).jpg
465KB, 820x900px
>>9535756
>his ass gets slapped by the anon
The fuck...? I ain't gonna fuck some dude without a face. Ya got the wrong person here.
>>
>>9535745
>Her partner was losing himself again to her huge, curvy body but in a way far more intimate and pleasurable than he was before. His cock felt like a simply plaything in the large pokemon's grasp, her claws were astonishingly skilled and gentle in stroking up his growing cock. As he lost his inhibitions he started to relax in her arms, moaning in sweet relief as he nursed from her heavy bosom. His arms reached around and hugged at her petite waist, burying himself deeper into the supple teat of the nidoqueen. The soft flesh molded to the motions of his mouth, sucking as much as he could as his tongue licked away at her hard pink nipple. For a pokemon of her immense size her flow picked up fast, the mere man having to suck stronger and stronger still upon her breast until he was going as fast as he could just to even keep up with the delicious cream pouring down his throat.
You're enjoying it a lot aren't you? Well how about once I've had my fill I let this fill you sound good little gal?
>He could tell she was enjoying it and spoke between his heavy sips, gesturing to their genitals as he kept nursing away as best he could on her huge tit.
>>
>>9535773
Is it possible for her abs to be more defined?
>>
>>9535679
This is the devil's work
>>
File: 60024602_p10_master1200.jpg (309KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
60024602_p10_master1200.jpg
309KB, 800x1000px
>>9535815
Karl plays a female.
>>
File: newcard.png (2MB, 1500x1900px) Image search: [Google]
newcard.png
2MB, 1500x1900px
>>9535149
(Still around. Couldn't get to bed.)
>>
File: yare yare daze.png (2MB, 1947x2461px) Image search: [Google]
yare yare daze.png
2MB, 1947x2461px
>>9535767
>Sikaytu grins triumphantly, stroking his cock into it's full length of 14 inches.
>And then he suddenly rams his oversized dick into her, begining to fuck the girl without mercy.
>He nibbles at her neck gently, his lizard-like tongue licking the nape of it, as he gropes her shamlessly.
Care to repeat yourself, worm?
Where is your pathetic ban-dia (goddess) now?
>>
For the newfags, Karl's Mewto has breast.
>>
>>9535807
>Pets Mewtwo
>>
>>9535728
>Oh but there was more, much more for her, as the sick man really soaked in everything she fed his ego, drunk off this sense of power he had over someone normally untouchable. He tried to keep the phone steady, as he rut into the slutty idol, but it was less of a concern of his now that he was sure she knew exactly what had gotten out there to her fans. Eager, hungry smacks of his groin hit her now, merciless now that his prey had shown it's weakness. One of his hands lunged to grab hold of Hana's head, tilting her up so every lewd expression that erupted out of her was on display, so she couldn't turn or hide away. His hungry thrusts hammering hard into her tight cunt only increasing in tempo when she squeezed the life out of him so eagerly.
Ahaha! Do you see that? Look at how much of a slut she is for dick!
>He began to mock her again, though his voice was shaky, as he lost himself to this intense grip she had on his dick, pounding away at her tunnel as it greedily milked him for cum. Who was he to deny her that comfort?
>The loud creaking of wood under her, the wet slap of flesh against flesh between them, and the pant and grunts of effort from her rapist grew all the more noticable as her body surrendered to him, and he aimed to blow his load inside of his victim live on feed. His meat slammed into her tight tunnel suddenly-and there it was, a hot spurt of gooey jizz right into her cervix, splattering against the back of her depths. It was so quick she may have missed it-as he continued his eager thrusts. The smacking only grew louder, as each ram brought with it another sudden gush of jizz into her depths-each harder and more erratic than the last. Finally, he had spent all of his energy and rammed himself balls deep inside of D.Va, as those swinging things tensed, and he gushed the last, perverted gout of seed into her-by now full-cunt.
>>
>>9535818
Nah nah, slapping asses isn't just asking 'ay you wanna fuck' around here. It's also a greeting.
>>
>>9535842
>purrs and nuzzles the petting hand
>>
File: croppedformorebullying.png (313KB, 777x445px) Image search: [Google]
croppedformorebullying.png
313KB, 777x445px
>>9535823
No, this is the work of the Japs.
>>
File: (169).png (132KB, 349x261px) Image search: [Google]
(169).png
132KB, 349x261px
>>9535846
Ah. If that's the truth, then...
>Ginshi slaps anon's ass
Hope yer doing fan-fucking-tastic!
>>
File: 1484568314364.jpg (153KB, 706x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1484568314364.jpg
153KB, 706x1000px
>>9535786
Soontm.
>>9535799
I did military RP once. We never continued though and it's not like I was doing a good job.
>>9535820
For this particular character, no. I have other ava who has mor toned abs but I can't post her right now.
>>
>>9535780
Ah, I see. Well, it's always a pleasure to see you, Yuki. I'm sorry to hear you're having a bit of a rough time lately, but hopefully something sweet can get your mind off of things.

Maybe...with me, if you're interested in doing a sequel to an old thing. I am pretty open tonight, so how fluffy would you like to fluff, hm?
>>
File: 1489188216378.png (418KB, 530x493px) Image search: [Google]
1489188216378.png
418KB, 530x493px
>>9535861
Those damn gooks
>>
>>9535830
I was thinking, considering you had quite a few people giving you grief over some of the avas you shaved off, why not include them just as text along the side of your card in some sort of "available upon request" section?
>>
File: Nidoqueen (39).png (212KB, 708x900px) Image search: [Google]
Nidoqueen (39).png
212KB, 708x900px
>>9535819
>No. No, that just wouldn't do. She couldn't wait another minute. The sounds of her gushing entrance were already starting to flood the cave as she worked her fingers harder and deeper against her walls, attempting in vain to maintain a slow pace while she stroked his pulsing shaft. No, she needed him now. He'd had more than enough, she was sure of it. And even if he hadn't, he would be allowed to have some more later. A good mother always had to know when she was overfeeding her babies, and it was time for the trainer to fulfill his duties to her as compensation.
Queen!
>The sexual frustration in her voice was palpable as she hefted the tiny trainer from her lap, placing him just in front of her as she spread her legs to reveal her glistening entrance. She needed to be filled with every inch of him. The heat that had been building up in her belly had crescendoed to a point she couldn't retrieve it from, and the only cure for her need to be bred was to be stuffed to the hilt with his stiff cock. She couldn't do anything more beyond hope that he would be merciful and plow her as hard and as fast as he possibly could.
>>
>>9535867
Well I would be more than happy to try and help you give it another go some time, because her looks are hitting a whole lot of my buttons.
>>
>>9535865
Damn! You got a strong hand, neighbor!
>He rubs his ass and gives Ginshi a nod.
You too, pal. Have a good one.
>>
>>9535859
Wait, you are the female one, right?
>>
File: NagatoPict - 017.jpg (67KB, 649x681px) Image search: [Google]
NagatoPict - 017.jpg
67KB, 649x681px
>>9535869
Fluffly and comfy. Which old thing Anon?
>>
File: OPhelia14.jpg (88KB, 600x849px) Image search: [Google]
OPhelia14.jpg
88KB, 600x849px
>>9535871
(Maybe later. Kind of lazy when it comes to the whole card thing.)
>>
File: 60024695_p3_master1200.jpg (275KB, 750x1200px) Image search: [Google]
60024695_p3_master1200.jpg
275KB, 750x1200px
>>9535887
I am not.
>>
>>9535891
Ask an Anon to do it Einstein.
>>
File: totallyinnocentdaughter.png (1MB, 1158x1164px) Image search: [Google]
totallyinnocentdaughter.png
1MB, 1158x1164px
>>9535870
How does it feel to know your very own creators also made this, Edgy Power Ranger?
>>
File: (180).png (450KB, 637x636px) Image search: [Google]
(180).png
450KB, 637x636px
>>9535886
Hey now, asshole!
>Ginshi backs away from the anon
I'm pretty fucking sure that rubbing my ass ain't a greeting! Yer getting too handsy here, bud!
>>
File: 1476793061455.jpg (95KB, 827x559px) Image search: [Google]
1476793061455.jpg
95KB, 827x559px
>>9535907
Kami-sama works in mysterious ways.
>>
>>9535891
Not saying you had to do it now or anything. Just a suggestion so people have more options.
>>
File: Ophelia10.jpg (2MB, 1500x1937px) Image search: [Google]
Ophelia10.jpg
2MB, 1500x1937px
>>9535902
(I already had someone do the portraits for the card so I'd hate to be a bother. I'll get around to it.)
>>
>>9535837
>Her glowing eyes widening, Tyrande lets out a sharp cry as the reptilian cock slams into her tight snatch.
>The night elf was much too small, much too tight, for him to fit entirely into her without severe damage, but her stomach bulged with what he already had inside.
>His cock was uncomfortably warm, and Tyrande turns her head as he nips at the column of her neck.
Elune will... Elune will...
>Her brow furrows, face contorted with pain as her slick walls tightly embrace the draconian cock.
>>
>>9535820
>Hyper musclefags
>>
>>9535890
Well, continue not exactly. Just with similar characters, though mine is just a guy. The anon who had Yuki visit him for cuddle fucks one night-and did the anal thing before. If that's okay of course. If you'd like someone different I understand.
>>
>>9535921
I doubt it'd be a bother, and stop posting cute Ophelia
>>
>>9535908
Sorry about that poor wording, pal! I was rubbing my own ass.
>For emphasis, Anon rubs the sore spot on his own behind.
That hit had some good force behind it.
>>
>>9535921
I'll do it for ya. Just give me the names and I'll hop to it as soon as I can tomorrow.
>>
>tfw squigly left
>>
File: Ophelia15.jpg (68KB, 555x700px) Image search: [Google]
Ophelia15.jpg
68KB, 555x700px
>>9535938
(No can do!)
>>9535943
(Seems like the one's people missed were)
(Elizabeth, Miss Fortune, Camilla, Christ-Chan, Poppy, Ophelia and Lucina.)
>>
File: literallyballsdeep.png (533KB, 791x787px) Image search: [Google]
literallyballsdeep.png
533KB, 791x787px
>>9535916
>Oops.
>>
File: (190).png (186KB, 546x321px) Image search: [Google]
(190).png
186KB, 546x321px
>>9535940
It's all good, anon. I'll make sure to go easier on yer ass next time. I know this place ain't for play. It's a place to get off to girls and whatnot. Kinda like a brothel, ain't it?
>>
File: NagatoPict - 013.jpg (55KB, 300x533px) Image search: [Google]
NagatoPict - 013.jpg
55KB, 300x533px
>>9535937
Cuddlefuck Anon, hello again~
I'm perfectly ok with any continuation, if nothing else I do remember that you have a task upon you. To make Yuki enjoy Anal sex.
>>
File: smashin nerds.jpg (100KB, 600x410px) Image search: [Google]
smashin nerds.jpg
100KB, 600x410px
>>9535923
Elune will what?
Watch as her sagart (priestess) gets conquered by a man beyond any other?
Your god cannot save you now..
>Sikaytu mocks her frantic cries and prayers, tweaking her nipple as her pussy milks him better than most, if not all the harlots he's slept with at brothels.
Nnngh... I can see why your husband chose you.. I wonder what he would think.. seeing you bearing my seed..

I think he'd be disgusted.
You'd probably be.. cast out.
How does that feel?
>Sikaytu whispers into her ear in a cold voice, a smile of sheer evil on his face.
>>
File: stardustwwerawwwe_3397972.jpg (59KB, 768x432px) Image search: [Google]
stardustwwerawwwe_3397972.jpg
59KB, 768x432px
>The Loli session from last thread.
It's an interesting experience watching someone switch from a cute session with one Anon, to a noncon with another. I'm not one to judge other's taste but the Anon's dialogue just made it a bit unsettling.
>>
>>9535990
I think that's why Annie left, too.
>>
Where da cards at
>>
>>9535975
Yeah, kinda like that. It's got a wider variety than just girls though. I'm talking aliens, demons, angels, gods, monsters, animals, figments of someone's imagination, robots, zombies, and even dragons.
>>
>>9535843
>The girl's pretty pink tongue hangs out of her mouth as she catches her breath. Combined with her teary, screwed-up eyes, Hana's lewd expression could be mistaken for some slut who just had their brains fucked out. Her hands twitch- her attempt to cover her face from the camera. Hana's confidence bruised, possibly beyond repair, the girl just chokes out a short sob at his taunts.
Nnno. No...
>She croaks out, hardly registering the rush of hot, sticky cum flooding her womb with quantities that, when combined with the intrusion of the thick cock, were enough to make her taut stomach bulge slightly. D.Va's toes curl, the man's cock acting as a seal to lock in all of the heavy, warm jizz.
Please...
>She wasn't on the pill. There was no reason for Hana Song, Korea's sweetheart, to be after all! Swallowing dryly as her chest heaves for air, Hana feels the unbearable itch begin to fade.
>>
>>9535879
>The trainer let out another faint yelp as she handled him like a ragdoll, effortlessly pushing his body about with her great strength. As she did that massive breast was pulled free of his mouth, the thirsty young man reacting almost like a child and just nipping at the air in front of him to latch back on for all the rich milk he could drink. As she planted him in front of her he could tell clear as day what she wanted, his cock poised right at her motherly hips as it was just inches from her slit.
A needy queen aren't we? But I'd say you more than earned it.
>He teases her a bit as he shuffles over to her massive body laying on the mat, his cock kissing at her slit only to slowly slide in all the way. He gasps for air at how tight it felt despite her size, his hard cock thrusting into her as he bucked away with his hip, putting in all the power he could with those thrusts in hopes he could compare to a creature of her stature. As he did his body collapsed onto hers, his face buried back into her expansive cleavage as it bounced with his motions. In the heat of his thrusts he looks over to her other untouched teat, the pink nub still dripping with a fresh supply as his mouth watered looking at it bounce and sway. He leaned up with his mouth and kept nipping the air for the plump breast in front of him, whimpering out like a hungry child for her to place him back to her generous bosom for more.
So good...I promise you all I can give! P...please!
>>
>>9535980
Aha, that's wonderful to hear then. And I believe you're right-and that's probably the only thing you need remember for us to go again. This time, I imagine will be a little more planned. Maybe after he was done with her at the park, he asked her to visit him at least sometimes on her own since he missed her a lot. Depending on how Yuki interpreted that depends when they next get to see each other. Though, if he was at home, he could take his time in teaching her the wonderful nature of anal sex...just a suggestion.~
>>
>>9535972
yamero
>>
>>9536034
(Go ahead write something, i'll follow you)
>>
>>9536013
D.Va camshow when?
>>
File: 1492268588914.png (292KB, 500x498px) Image search: [Google]
1492268588914.png
292KB, 500x498px
real comfy hours
>>
>>9536063
>>
File: (191).png (150KB, 710x238px) Image search: [Google]
(191).png
150KB, 710x238px
>>9536003
Ya don't say? Which one's yer favorite? I gotta say, I'm a fan of monster girls. There's something about 'em that's endearing, ya know?
>>
>>9535998
The Anon was making it weird?
>>
>>9536053
>>
>>9535986
>No matter how badly she didn't want them to, the man's words shook Tyrande greatly.
May the goddess have mercy on your soul-- ghhh!
>She shouts, eyes screwing up in agony- and perhaps a shameful bit of instinctive pleasure- as one of her erect nipples is twisted.
>Malfurion wouldn't do such a heartless thing to her! ...Would he?
>She dreaded the thought of finding out.
You will... fhhh-- Fall!
>Tyrande chokes out, frustrated tears pricking her vision.
>She shouldn't have told him about her sore spot; about how sensitive Malfurion was to her.
>Renewed with desperation, the priestess kicks at the beast, even as her walls clench tightly around his throbbing rod.
>>
File: Nidoqueen (10).png (281KB, 821x905px) Image search: [Google]
Nidoqueen (10).png
281KB, 821x905px
>>9536024
>Nidoqueen shut her eyes and trembled as he began to eagerly plow away at the depths of her pussy, filling her to the brim with cock and making her squirm with every forceful thrust that somehow seemed to go deeper and deeper inside of her with each subsequent one. He was already deserving of getting another taste of her milk, and she was happy to allow him to latch on to her unattended nipple. letting him suckle out every last bit of milk she had. She couldn't care anymore. Her thoughts were clouded by nothing but the feeling of her cock and her own arousal, slowly melting as he continued to slam his hips into her own while he drank. Loud, languid moans rushed out of her throat, wordless in their own right but carrying every last bit of lust she felt in the depths of her core.
Q-Queen~! Nidoqueen!
>The warning this time was one that she was about to cum, already about to explode from the pent-up heat that had washed over her since the start of the breeding season. Now, with a male in her domain, pumping away against her walls, she needed nothing more than to have his cum gush into her soft body; for him to have his way with her, even though she was magnitudes stronger than he was. Nidoqueen was his brood bitch, and all she needed before she could finally let herself cum was for him to dump his seed into her waiting womb.
>>
>>9535990
>>9535998
>>9536087
Yeah, Lupin can do that to someone:')
>>
>>9536013
>The rampant animal like thrusts of her captor had finally begun to settle, at least a little, as his throbbing dick acted more as a plug to keep his boiling lust locked within the pilot's belly, the bulge all the more obvious when he ensured that he was buried snugly inside of her. He rocked his hips a bit, stirring both the load locked within her belly, and her well fucked slit, the crown holding a kiss with her depths the longer he held her this way-similar to before, when he held her down to deepthroat him.
Haa...there it is, folks. D.Va, Hana Song, Overwatch member, hero of our fair city, and sweetheart to you all is now my bitch. I pumped her full of enough cum to make sure it takes, and she's excited for round two, just to make sure...isn't that right, Hana?
>The man's cruel smile reemerged as he turned the shining light to face her, letting his fat prick slowly slide back, and pop free of her fucktunnel. Doing so let that thick trail of seed dribble down her ass, and judging from how he was starting to pull her legs up, that was his next target...

(I think that's a nice place too call it for now. It's super late, and I don't wanna keep you too long. Sorry bout the ending, I am a sucker for cliffhangers. Hope you don't mind.~)
>>
>>9536058
(Alrighty, gimme a moment to get set up then.)
>>
>>9536086
I like the robots a lot, especially with that one with the blindfold and the great ass. I feel you about the monster girls too, they can go at it waaaaaay harder than a normal chick but they got the wit as sharp as a blade.
>>
>>9536088
This is intense bullying
>>
File: Sikaytu casual.jpg (461KB, 1847x2612px) Image search: [Google]
Sikaytu casual.jpg
461KB, 1847x2612px
>>9536090
Hmph.
You'd probably be a disgrace amongst your own people.
And eventually, you'd come crawling to me, like the dog you are.
>Sikaytu taunts, fucking and groping her, grinning all the while, her struggles only being rewarded with a slap on her ass.
I told you, Tyrande. The Empire Of Burning Fists gives two options.
Join us, or be swept away.
Which will it be?
>An odd threat, but the choice is clear. Submit to this invader, in all of his power, or be tossed aside like garbage.
>>
File: (172).png (276KB, 458x551px) Image search: [Google]
(172).png
276KB, 458x551px
>>9536115
Normal chicks actually come by here? How the fuck do they compete when there's such a wide variety of women 'round here? They gotta be strong enough to for themselves onto people if they wanna get any nookie.
>>
>>9536105
(It was lots of fun; wasn't really expecting it at first but I'm sure you knew how much I like being drugged up in rp... I hope I did alright! Hit me up if you ever wanna continue somehow!)
>>9536059
I do em once in a blue moon
>>
>>9536140
It's all a matter of personality, ya see. They make up for bein' plain by having some freaky ass fetishes and the sort of wild personality you can only get from a regular chick. It's magical shit.
>>
>>9536143
(Happy to hear you enjoyed it too then. And neither was I honestly, I got the idea after messing with you a little. I know you like the noncon stuff and I do too so I figured why not turn it into something.

Oh you were pretty awesome, yeah. If you'd like to, then sure, I'll see if I can catch you to do a bit more with me. I know I'd love a chance to ram D.Va's ass live on stream.)
>>
>>9536097
>The trainer was nearly in disbelief in the sheer pleasure he was feeling from the sensual clutch of the nidoqueen, savoring the feeling as she put his head right back to her ample bosom. He relished in the sweet taste, sucking away as strongly as he just sucked away with all he had at the humongous breast before him. His tongue circled her stiff pink nipple, each tease filling his cheeks to the brim with more of the delicious milk he had craved.
S..So close. I can't hold out much longer.~
>He moaned out between mouthfuls of her milk, offering up a fair warning in return as he just pounded away with all his strength at her broad hips. His cock was reaching as deep as it could in the pokemon's womb, teasing at her inner walls as they both held began to lose their ability to hold back. As much as he desired to impress her, the large woman was too much for him to handle, her telling moans enough to break him as he let out a loud moan and let out with all he had. His cock erupted inside of her womanhood, climaxing in those few glorious seconds as his semen painted away in her womb. He gave all he had until his human body was spent, his cock going limp and his mouth pulling off of her hard nipple in fatigue. He slumped over on the other side of the mat, catching his breath as he lay on his back beside her and pat at her horn in the afterglow.
Whoever trained you is the luckiest guy in the world. Thanks for the pick me up there Nidoqueen, I guess this week wasn't all that bad.
(Thank you for the incredible session Nina, it was nice to get a crack at your nido. Much appreciated and have a good rest of the night!)
>>
File: intensehumping.png (288KB, 529x515px) Image search: [Google]
intensehumping.png
288KB, 529x515px
>>9536134
Too bad I have to sleep now.
>>
POST BUTTS
>>
>>9536169
Night night
>>
>>9536171
>>
File: Nidoqueen (23).png (613KB, 695x900px) Image search: [Google]
Nidoqueen (23).png
613KB, 695x900px
>>9536168
(Thank you! You were a ton of fun to play with. I'm glad you had fun, especially with a character I haven't used in a while. I hope you have a good night, as well!)
>>
File: (165).jpg (157KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
(165).jpg
157KB, 800x600px
>>9536164
Guess I'll have to wait a bit to understand this sorta magic yer talking about.
I guess I've overstayed my welcome. Ya have a good night, anon. Remember to wear protections.
>>
>>9535980
It was maybe a week or so since that encounter at the park, and Anon had to admit, he hadn't stopped thinking about it for most of it. The odd girl surfaced in his thoughts whenever he found himself daydreaming or losing his focus on his work. Her visits were always exciting, and...well. He had promised to teach her about...that. He wondered quietly if she was curious about the new sensation, or if he had inspired something in her for playing with her like he did. A smile spread across his face at the thought and he sighed, as he continued his way into the living room-having just woken up. He yawned a little, and turned to start his morning ritual-namely, get ready for a shower, where he was already in the middle of taking his shirt off.
>>
>>9536186
Aye, will do neighbor.
Have a good night yourself. Maybe one of these days you'll get to see the magic.
>>
>>9536137
>She doesn't dare give him an explicit answer, even as her velvety love tunnel clenches even tighter with the painful spank.
You must... nmh- Spare the Kaldorei.
>Tyrande mewls, her voice hitching up an octave in agony.
>Her people always came first.
>Tears pricked in her bright eyes but she does her best to swallow them, hands pushing at the beast's broad, muscled shoulders.
Augh!
>A particularly harsh thrust sends the lilac-colored woman into spasms, jaw clenched in pain and a tickle of pleasure.
>>
File: 1192781422710.jpg (101KB, 444x580px) Image search: [Google]
1192781422710.jpg
101KB, 444x580px
>>9536171
>>
File: consider suicide.jpg (9KB, 228x216px) Image search: [Google]
consider suicide.jpg
9KB, 228x216px
i promise to kill every nigger i come across
>>
>>9536191
>>9535980
>Whoops, forgot greentext. sorry bout that, a little out of practice.
>>
>>9536171
>>
File: xd.jpg (137KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
xd.jpg
137KB, 1280x720px
i'll do it, too
>>
>>9536208
>Whoops, forgot greentext. sorry bout that, a little out of practice.
>>
File: thats what you are.png (11KB, 178x122px) Image search: [Google]
thats what you are.png
11KB, 178x122px
fucking watch me
>>
>>9536219
Haruka ava when?
>>
File: 1495075834177.jpg (58KB, 449x688px) Image search: [Google]
1495075834177.jpg
58KB, 449x688px
>Tfw an Ava plays a character you love but you kinks are polar opposite.
This is the worst, I like for my partner to enjoy it as well so they can write well, but if I push through then my writing's gonna tank cause eventually I'll lose interest in the session. And I'm afraid that vice versa would happen if the Ava pushes through. Should I force myself to broaden my fetishes?
>>
>>9536207
this is a nice butt
>>
>>9535971
You still lurking?
>>
File: tom cruise.jpg (26KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
tom cruise.jpg
26KB, 600x600px
every single one of you requires shock therapy
>>
>>9536231
I think we already have one. Same person who plays Shiki, I believe.

>>9536233
Name the ava, they're probably willing to accommodate unless it's something really out there.
>>
>>9536233
Which Ava? Maybe we can help you better if we know their kinks
>>
File: 1479014066821.jpg (114KB, 717x717px) Image search: [Google]
1479014066821.jpg
114KB, 717x717px
>>9536233
Depending on the situation, forcing a fetish onto yourself will eventually cause you to either love, or hate it.
>>
File: bein gay huh.gif (338KB, 244x165px) Image search: [Google]
bein gay huh.gif
338KB, 244x165px
watch this
NIGGER
>>
File: bobby.jpg (59KB, 525x682px) Image search: [Google]
bobby.jpg
59KB, 525x682px
>>9536239
(Mhm.)
>>9536240
(Just finished P5. Thanks for reminding me I have this.)
>>
>>9536270
>tfw still playing p4
>>
O-oh, hi Anon! I...I was looking for the Professor, but I can't find her...I just hope she's okay. Have you seen her?

(I'm good with whatever as long as it doesn't get weird)
>>
>>9536285
No matter how hard I try, I just can't lewd the Nichijous
>>
File: egg.jpg (29KB, 750x415px) Image search: [Google]
egg.jpg
29KB, 750x415px
>>9536279
>>9536270
owo what's this owo what's this owo what's this owo what's this owo what's this owo what's this owo what's this owo what's this owo what's this owo what's this owo what's this owo what's this owo what's this owo what's this owo what's this owo what's this owo what's this owo what's this owo what's this owo what's this owo what's this owo what's this owo what's this owo what's this owo what's this owo what's this owo what's this owo what's this owo what's this owo what's this owo what's this owo what's this owo what's this owo what's this owo what's this owo what's this owo what's this owo what's this owo what's this owo what's this owo what's this owo what's this owo what's this owo what's this owo what's this owo what's this owo what's this owo what's this owo what's this owo what's this owo what's this owo what's this owo what's this owo what's this owo what's this owo what's this owo what's this owo what's this owo what's this owo what's this owo what's this owo what's this owo what's this owo what's this owo what's this owo what's this owo what's this owo what's this owo what's this owo what's this owo what's this owo what's this owo what's this owo what's this owo what's this owo what's this owo what's this owo what's this owo what's this owo what's this owo what's this owo what's this owo what's this owo what's this owo what's this owo what's this owo what's this owo what's this owo what's this owo what's this owo what's this owo what's this owo what's this owo what's this owo what's this owo what's this owo what's this owo what's this owo what's this owo what's this owo what's this owo what's this owo what's this owo what's this owo what's this owo what's this owo what's this owo what's this owo what's this owo what's this owo what's this owo what's this owo what's this owo what's this owo what's this owo what's this owo what's this owo what's this owo what's this owo what's this owo what's this owo what's this owo what's
>>
File: Ramza15.jpg (120KB, 600x837px) Image search: [Google]
Ramza15.jpg
120KB, 600x837px
>>9536279
(Bob.)
(BOB.)
(This game is probably one of my favorite RPGs of all time. The story just keeps getting better and better all the way up to the very end.)
>>
File: 1479727323125.png (309KB, 841x720px) Image search: [Google]
1479727323125.png
309KB, 841x720px
>>9536248
>>9536251
It's nothing extreme on my end, it's that I see them post their Kink Charts (think of Jinx, DMG, Nina, Kibbles etc.) and I tell myself I'm too vanilla and boring for them.
>>
File: 1439826006815-1.gif (2MB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1439826006815-1.gif
2MB, 400x300px
UWAAAAAAAAAH NII-CHAN GIMME YOUR FAT DICKERU
>>
File: fetish chart 1.0.1.png (2MB, 2000x3410px) Image search: [Google]
fetish chart 1.0.1.png
2MB, 2000x3410px
>>9536302
(There's nothing wrong with vanilla.)
>>
File: me always.jpg (92KB, 853x959px) Image search: [Google]
me always.jpg
92KB, 853x959px
this place sucks! this place sucks! this place sucks! this place sucks! this place sucks! this place sucks! this place sucks! this place sucks! this place sucks! this place sucks! this place sucks! this place sucks! this place sucks! this place sucks! this place sucks! this place sucks! this place sucks! this place sucks! this place sucks! this place sucks! this place sucks! this place sucks! this place sucks! this place sucks! this place sucks! this place sucks!
>>
>>9536297
My friend's gonna lend me p5 as soon as I've finished p4, so I'll dive right into it after I've 100% 4. Loving the music from both games, though. Didn't wanna spoiler myself, but spotify loves putting p5 soundtracks in my discovery playlist.
>>
File: 000.png (2MB, 1500x1900px) Image search: [Google]
000.png
2MB, 1500x1900px
>>9536270
Oh, well I decided to add that section to your card before I went to bed. Also centered some of the titles since a lot of them were askew. Hopefully it's to your liking.
>>
*waddles into room
*flips out massive chode
*wiggles eyebrow
>>
File: Yuki (Book) - 00.jpg (502KB, 750x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Yuki (Book) - 00.jpg
502KB, 750x1280px
>>9536191
(No problem Anon. It happens to me too. We are, after all, only human)
>She sighed, which mean that her expiration was slightly longer than normal. Nobody would usually hear that but it was sudden anyway. She was just behind him, and quite enjoying the sight of him taking of his shirt. She wished that they would have to meet in more normal way. Maybe next time she would ask him for a proper date on a weekend. Food, a walk, perhaps reading together under a tree and some kissing there. It would be nice. But she had a horrible week; she had to interact with her counterpart from the Eventual Horizon. And she didn’t like her at all. She was a mask made from being of Data and Order, that … thing … was not right. Not in the slightest. She has wondered more than a time if Lovecraft has meet one of them, then his visions of a blind chaos ruling the universe would have been more … deep … than a cultural shock against the Heisenberg uncertainty principle. She was hurt and tired, she wanted to see him, and after all you look for your boyfriend when you are down … it was proper social protocol.
Hello.
>She uttered below him.
>>
Tristana and Peacock are top-tier waifus
>>
>>9536290
try harder
>>
>>9536330
>>9536319
woops, i'm half alseep
>>
>>9536328
Please respond
>>
>>9536328
Heya, Yuki. Hope you're doing well tonight!
>>
File: 1494446481516.png (198KB, 500x867px) Image search: [Google]
1494446481516.png
198KB, 500x867px
>>9536337
>>
File: hehy peter.jpg (16KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hehy peter.jpg
16KB, 480x360px
>>9536328
please respond
>>
File: File May 26, 3 03 40 AM.png (1MB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
File May 26, 3 03 40 AM.png
1MB, 960x960px
>>9536347
no u
>>
>>9536345
(I'm trying Anon. How are you?)
>>
File: Peacock18.jpg (167KB, 900x643px) Image search: [Google]
Peacock18.jpg
167KB, 900x643px
>>9536312
(Your friend is a total bro. P5 was wonderful all throughout. I clocked in about 100 or so hours of gameplay on it my first run and I'm still excited to NG+. Enjoy yourself anon.)
(Now to play Nier and digimon.)
>>9536319
(Thanks anon! I know you didn't have to do that but it means a lot.)
>>
File: peter in. REAL.jpg (32KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
peter in. REAL.jpg
32KB, 480x480px
>>9536328
please respond.
>>
File: Sikaytu angery.png (233KB, 886x902px) Image search: [Google]
Sikaytu angery.png
233KB, 886x902px
>>9536206
They shall be spared.
If you submit, Tyrande.
That is all I ask.
Submit to The Empire.
Submit your body and mind, to the Emperor, and me!!
>He commands, tweaking the woman's nipples, slapping her ass, and fucking her ruthlessly. Sikaytu just wants her to submit to him, for her to break.
Come now, Tyrande. You'll be clothed, fed, and protected.
JUST.
SUBMIT.
>>
File: 1484216826119.jpg (64KB, 500x619px) Image search: [Google]
1484216826119.jpg
64KB, 500x619px
>>9536354
Bitch, I will fucking end you.
>>
>>9536357
LeMmE aT tHaT tIgHt LiTtLe PuSsY
>>
>>9536356
I'm okay, just lurking a bit. Gonna cook right now, and see who shows up later tonight. Remember to relax, and try to enjoy yourself qt.
>>
File: pass the beer.jpg (113KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
pass the beer.jpg
113KB, 1280x720px
>>9536328
>teleports behin u
sry, heh...... just business........
>kills u
>>
>>9536362
What's wrong? Can't handle the lewd?
>>
File: Untitled.png (1MB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
1MB, 800x600px
>>9536368
Please respond
>>
File: this is severely uncomfortable.jpg (34KB, 600x629px) Image search: [Google]
this is severely uncomfortable.jpg
34KB, 600x629px
woops, i'm half alseep
>>
Anonymous 05/26/17(Fri)04:14:32 No.9536342 â–¶
File: 2c5b77e7848bf865c336ac316(...).png (302 KB, 368x381)
302 KB
>>9536328
Please respond
>>
Anonymous 05/26/17(Fri)04:15:11 No.9536345 â–¶>>9536356
>>9536328
>>
Anonymous 05/26/17(Fri)04:15:20 No.9536347 â–¶>>9536354
File: 1494446481516.png (198 KB, 500x867)
198 KB
>>9536337
>>
Anonymous 05/26/17(Fri)04:15:24 No.9536348 â–¶
File: hehy peter.jpg (16 KB, 480x360)
16 KB
>>9536328
please respond
>>
Anonymous 05/26/17(Fri)04:16:10 No.9536354 â–¶>>9536362
File: File May 26, 3 03 40 AM.png (1.12 MB, 960x960)
1.12 MB
>>9536347
no u
>>
Anonymous 05/26/17(Fri)04:16:14 No.9536356 â–¶>>9536368
>>9536345
>>
Anonymous 05/26/17(Fri)04:16:26 No.9536357 â–¶>>9536363
File: Peacock18.jpg (167 KB, 900x643)
167 KB
>>9536312
(Your friend is a total bro. P5 was wonderful all throughout. I clocked in about 100 or so hours of gameplay on it my first run and I'm still excited to NG+. Enjoy yourself anon.)
>>9536319
>>
Anonymous 05/26/17(Fri)04:16:31 No.9536360 â–¶
File: peter in. REAL.jpg (32 KB, 480x480)
32 KB
>>9536328
please respond.
>>
Anonymous 05/26/17(Fri)04:16:35 No.9536361 â–¶
File: Sikaytu angery.png (233 KB, 886x902)
233 KB
>>9536206
They shall be spared.
If you submit, Tyrande.
That is all I ask.
Submit to The Empire.
>He commands, tweaking the woman's nipples, slapping her ass, and fucking her ruthlessly. Sikaytu just wants her to submit to him, for her to break.
JUST.
SUBMIT.
>>
>>
>>9536380
*fucks ur butt
*real nice
Dang kid.......................
>>
>>9536308
There is when you never know if the other person cares, but that's more of a personal thing with me.
>>
>>9536380>>9536380

Everyone want to spam report this one?
>>
File: hhey bter.jpg (34KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
hhey bter.jpg
34KB, 640x360px
Anonymous 05/26/17(Fri)04:15:11 No.9536345 â–¶>>9536356 >>9536380
>>9536328
>>
Anonymous 05/26/17(Fri)04:15:20 No.9536347 â–¶>>9536354 >>9536380
File: 1494446481516.png (198 KB, 500x867)
198 KB
>>9536337
>>
Anonymous 05/26/17(Fri)04:15:24 No.9536348 â–¶
File: hehy peter.jpg (16 KB, 480x360)
16 KB
>>9536328
please respond
>>
Anonymous 05/26/17(Fri)04:16:10 No.9536354 â–¶>>9536362 >>9536380
File: File May 26, 3 03 40 AM.png (1.12 MB, 960x960)
1.12 MB
>>9536347
no u
>>
Anonymous 05/26/17(Fri)04:16:14 No.9536356 â–¶>>9536368 >>9536380
>>9536345
>>
Anonymous 05/26/17(Fri)04:16:26 No.9536357 â–¶>>9536363
File: Peacock18.jpg (167 KB, 900x643)
167 KB
>>9536312
>>9536319
>>
Anonymous 05/26/17(Fri)04:16:31 No.9536360 â–¶
File: peter in. REAL.jpg (32 KB, 480x480)
32 KB
>>9536328
please respond.
>>
Anonymous 05/26/17(Fri)04:16:35 No.9536361 â–¶
File: Sikaytu angery.png (233 KB, 886x902)
233 KB
>>9536206
They shall be spared.
If you submit, Tyrande.
That is all I ask.
Submit to The Empire.
JUST.
SUBMIT.
>>
Anonymous 05/26/17(Fri)04:16:54 No.9536362 â–¶>>9536374 >>9536380
File: 1484216826119.jpg (64 KB, 500x619)
64 KB
>>9536354
Bitch, I will fucking end you.
>>
Anonymous 05/26/17(Fri)04:17:15 No.9536363 â–¶>>9536380
File: 75339a7ec393ffb268ac0f298(...).jpg (29 KB, 320x456)
29 KB
>>9536357
LeMmE aT tHaT tIgHt LiTtLe PuSsY
>>
>>
>>9536357
It's all good, mang. Wasn't that much work at all. Enjoy the card and have a good night!
>>
File: 1478592181595.png (832KB, 741x716px) Image search: [Google]
1478592181595.png
832KB, 741x716px
>Nobody responds so he resorts to spam
>>
File: hey beter.jpg (76KB, 1280x712px) Image search: [Google]
hey beter.jpg
76KB, 1280x712px
>>9536391
daddy no!!!!!!!!! daddy no!!!!!!!!! daddy no!!!!!!!!! daddy no!!!!!!!!! daddy no!!!!!!!!! daddy no!!!!!!!!! daddy no!!!!!!!!! daddy no!!!!!!!!! daddy no!!!!!!!!! daddy no!!!!!!!!! daddy no!!!!!!!!! daddy no!!!!!!!!! don't beat me!!!!!!!!!!!! don't beat me!!!!!!!!!!!! don't beat me!!!!!!!!!!!! don't beat me!!!!!!!!!!!! don't beat me!!!!!!!!!!!! don't beat me!!!!!!!!!!!! don't beat me!!!!!!!!!!!! don't beat me!!!!!!!!!!!! don't beat me!!!!!!!!!!!! don't beat me!!!!!!!!!!!! don't beat me!!!!!!!!!!!! don't beat me!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
File: 1372732682963.jpg (40KB, 400x266px) Image search: [Google]
1372732682963.jpg
40KB, 400x266px
>>9536391
I did.
>>
File: spooning postiion.png (624KB, 1280x1312px) Image search: [Google]
spooning postiion.png
624KB, 1280x1312px
>>9536391
Already done.
>>
>>9536328
>The man was more or less oblivious to the girl who had somehow managed to get behind him in his own home. That is, until the soft breath behind him caught his attention. It earned a startled-and almost boyish-yelp out of him as he turned to face her, chest bare but the rest of him still hidden from view. He was...probably not as shocked to see her as he should be to see someone appear in his home that way. But she was Yuki, that much he knew for certain. And perhaps that was why his reaction was a simple
Ah! Yuki?! You're here!
>Instead of a more scared, or startled gasp. This was a happier reaction, a sweeter one, despite the surprise in his voice. The times he had seen her were always a bit odd and out of place so perhaps this felt just the same? Or...maybe he was just happy to see her, as she had been on his mind. He was quick to wrap the small girl in a powerful hug that meant her body would get to feel his bare chest pressed against her, as he hooked his arms gently around her waist, and a grin spread across his lips. What luck!
I was just thinking of you! How...how did you get in...er. What brings you here, I mean.
>He asked, but really he didn't need a reason. Instead, he gently squeezed her shoulders and sighed.
It's been a while, I'm happy you're back! Ah...if you're here...then that means you're free, doesn't it?
>He asked her, hopeful and seemingly having forgotten all about his intent to shower. At least he had finished brushing his teeth before she appeared-his breath was fresh, and welcoming.
>>
nonymous 05/26/17(Fri)04:15:11 No.9536345 â–¶>>9536356 >>9536380
>>9536328
>>
>>
File: You doing all right.png (921KB, 831x754px) Image search: [Google]
You doing all right.png
921KB, 831x754px
>>9535149
W-well, I can stick around for a bit. Maybe sneak in a session depending on time.
>>
>>9536319
>>9536270
>Horsecock can be disembodied
Holy shit I'm having flashbacks to the IRC to this dude that literally played a magical disembodied penis like their name was literally magical disembodied penis or something like that
>>9536302
I mean, I know that's just me and I'm kinda shit but I just did a vanilla session like yesterday. Most people aren't against vanilla, friend
>>9536361
>The sensory overload was unimaginable.
>She'd never experienced anything like it; the way he spanked her with enough force to make the thick purple cheeks of her ass jiggle and sting, the brutal thrusts that slammed painfully against her cervix..
>But, as long as her Kaldorei were safe, Tyrande could arrange her own escape later on.
Leave these woods preserved-- ah! Leave the night elves alone-- And I will go with you.
>Tyrande relents, for now, a tear sliding down her flushed cheek.
>It was the hardest decision she'd ever made; harder, even than picking her people over her lover.
>She would just have to get out on her own...
>>
>>9536403
>>9536403
uwu owo uwu owo uwu owo uwu owo uwu owo uwu owo uwu owo uwu owo uwu owo uwu owo uwu owo uwu owo uwu owo uwu owo uwu owo uwu owo uwu owo uwu owo uwu owo uwu owo uwu owo uwu owo uwu owo uwu owo uwu owo uwu owo uwu owo uwu owo uwu owo
>>
>>9536416
Sup baby
>>
>>9536414
Howdy FP
>>
>>9536414
I want to fuck FP!
>>
Hi /vp/
>>
File: cera.jpg (177KB, 618x413px) Image search: [Google]
cera.jpg
177KB, 618x413px
Anonymous 05/26/17(Fri)04:21:39 No.9536396 â–¶
>>9536357
It's all good, mang. Wasn't that much work at all. Enjoy the card and have a good night!
>>
Anonymous 05/26/17(Fri)04:21:58 No.9536399 â–¶
File: 1478592181595.png (832 KB, 741x716)
832 KB
>Nobody responds so he resorts to spam
>>
Anonymous 05/26/17(Fri)04:22:06 No.9536401 â–¶
File: hey beter.jpg (76 KB, 1280x712)
76 KB
>>9536391
daddy no!!!!!!!!! daddy no!!!!!!!!! daddy no!!!!!!!!! daddy no!!!!!!!!! daddy no!!!!!!!!! daddy no!!!!!!!!! daddy no!!!!!!!!! daddy no!!!!!!!!! daddy no!!!!!!!!! daddy no!!!!!!!!! daddy no!!!!!!!!! daddy no!!!!!!!!! don't beat me!!!!!!!!!!!! don't beat me!!!!!!!!!!!! don't beat me!!!!!!!!!!!! don't beat me!!!!!!!!!!!! don't beat me!!!!!!!!!!!! don't beat me!!!!!!!!!!!! don't beat me!!!!!!!!!!!! don't beat me!!!!!!!!!!!! don't beat me!!!!!!!!!!!! don't beat me!!!!!!!!!!!! don't beat me!!!!!!!!!!!! don't beat me!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
Anonymous 05/26/17(Fri)04:22:33 No.9536403 â–¶>>9536417
File: 1372732682963.jpg (40 KB, 400x266)
40 KB
>>9536391
I did.
>>
Anonymous 05/26/17(Fri)04:23:05 No.9536408 â–¶
File: spooning postiion.png (624 KB,
>>
File: horsecock.gif (2MB, 600x333px) Image search: [Google]
horsecock.gif
2MB, 600x333px
>>9536416
(He's in Virra's discord actually. At least I think that's him since that's his MO.)
>>9536414
>Throbs in the furry woman's general direction.
>>
File: tumblr_lt8rhwYNdg1qj3tr4o1_500.jpg (78KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lt8rhwYNdg1qj3tr4o1_500.jpg
78KB, 500x375px
Sometimes when I poop, I use the shaping attachment from my old Play Doh fun set. I place it on my anus, and make poops in different shapes. There's nothing strange about that at all. I'm an American, living in America, and if I want to have poops shaped like stars, I have every right to. The founding fathers would have wanted it that way.
>>
>>9536437
Is that my penis?
>>
>>9536414
Holy shit nice outfit FP. I need to see it next time I play with you!
>>
File: Nina (4).png (246KB, 564x843px) Image search: [Google]
Nina (4).png
246KB, 564x843px
>>9536390
(Fair enough. I personally don't mind vanilla. If you told me in advance that's what you'd like, I wouldn't have a problem with it at all.)
>>
>>9536437
Hahahha oh man I can't believe he's still around then. Holy fuck I wonder how he's doing

also
>Mentioning that discord
:nauseated_face:
>>
>>9536414
FP you got a Kink Chart?
>>
>>9536455
Cute ork. Cutest ork.
>>
Ryuko is still a NERD!
>>
File: 40123368_p0_master1200.jpg (423KB, 831x1200px) Image search: [Google]
40123368_p0_master1200.jpg
423KB, 831x1200px
>>9536455
please..........................................respond.....................................
>>
File: where the fuck is mickey.png (224KB, 521x232px) Image search: [Google]
where the fuck is mickey.png
224KB, 521x232px
>>9536455
You deserve the death You deserve the death You deserve the death You deserve the death You deserve the death You deserve the death You deserve the death You deserve the death You deserve the death You deserve the death You deserve the death You deserve the death You deserve the death You deserve the death You deserve the death You deserve the death You deserve the death You deserve the death You deserve the death You deserve the death You deserve the death You deserve the death You deserve the death You deserve the death You deserve the death You deserve the death You deserve the death You deserve the death You deserve the death You deserve the death You deserve the death You deserve the death You deserve the death You deserve the death You deserve the death You deserve the death You deserve the death You deserve the death You deserve the death You deserve the death You deserve the death You deserve the death You deserve the death You deserve the death You deserve the death You deserve the death You deserve the death You deserve the death You deserve the death You deserve the death You deserve the death You deserve the death You deserve the death You deserve the death You deserve the death You deserve the death You deserve the death You deserve the death You deserve the death You deserve the death You deserve the death You deserve the death You deserve the death You deserve the death You deserve the death You deserve the death You deserve the death You deserve the death You deserve the death You deserve the death
>>
>>9536455
Before I continue this line of conversation.
>Futa on Futa
>Love
Nina wtf
>>
hi! i'm 12 years old and i'm a girl and i have a question about perverted boys. well, first of all, i have a boyfriend and he's so perverted! obviously, like all boys, he loves my private parts... but it's not just that... he loves my whole body! my boyfriend loves licking my butt and pussy and he loves sucking on my nipples. but he also loves smelling and licking my feet, sucking on my toes, smelling my farts, smelling and licking my armpits, drinking my piss, eating my boogers, and he's even eaten a little bit of my crap and puke before. he's so kinky and i love it! and he also told me that the sweatier i am, the hotter my body is to him. he said that my body smells and tastes much better when i'm really sweaty and haven't showered for a long time (like after playing sports). so, he just loves smelling and licking my armpits when they're really sweaty. i asked him if other boys are like him and he told me that most boys are as crazy about girls' bodies as him and that all his friends are like that! he told me that him and all his friends have agreed that they would love to look at, feel, smell, taste, kiss, and lick every part of a girl's body. he told me that all his friends have also agreed with him that if every girl in the world didn't shower, use deodorant, or wear perfume, not even once in her life, then all girls would smell and taste much better. i had no idea that boys love girls' body odor and sweat and girls' bodies so much! i told my friends about this and they told me that they don't think that most boys are that perverted and that my boyfriend probably just has really perverted friends. i haven't showered, used deodorant, or wore perfume since my boyfriend told me that girls' body odor and sweat enhances the smell and taste of a girl's body for him (it's been over 2 weeks now). he says now that i smell and taste much better to him now and the longer i haven't showered, the better i'll smell and taste to him! so, are most boys like my boyfriend?
>>
File: tumblr_oln16omLUx1vh7ftpo1_500.jpg (95KB, 500x452px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oln16omLUx1vh7ftpo1_500.jpg
95KB, 500x452px
>>9536488
OH MY GOD ANASUI I GOTTA FART SUPERBAD!
>>
>>9536455
Breedable orc.
>>
File: c56.jpg (182KB, 500x650px) Image search: [Google]
c56.jpg
182KB, 500x650px
>>9536502
GHFASBFASGKJAGDFKJADFBVJUDHSNJTESBGUFKJGHJG;NFDGHSEARGJUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHNEP;UIHUIRHUGFAJUNHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
File: SIKAYTU REBORN.jpg (428KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
SIKAYTU REBORN.jpg
428KB, 1600x900px
>>9536416
You have my word, Windwhisper.
Now..
Submit.
Let your tension release..
>Sikaytu whispers, thrusting harder and harder, tweaking her nipples and slapping her ass, trying to break the elf's mind from the pleasure. Did it really matter if he kept his promise? Not really.
Nnngh.. so tight... tell me you want my seed.. and your people will be spared.
>>
File: horsecock3.jpg (63KB, 560x472px) Image search: [Google]
horsecock3.jpg
63KB, 560x472px
>>9536447
>The dark brown stallion pole pulses in the woman's general direction, not having the ability to respond verbally to her question.
>>9536466
(Oi I was just saying where he was at homo.)
>>
File: tumblr_on1h6wprgy1w2rp27o1_500.jpg (25KB, 500x423px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_on1h6wprgy1w2rp27o1_500.jpg
25KB, 500x423px
PUT THE FUCKING MONEY IN THE FUCKING BAG
>>
>>9536516
FUCKIN SHUT UP, YA LIMPDICK!
I'M TRYIN TO SLEEP!
>>
File: Nina (5).png (814KB, 1174x1599px) Image search: [Google]
Nina (5).png
814KB, 1174x1599px
>>9536470
>>9536504
(The one and only!)

>>9536492
(You take that back, Futa on Futa is patrician-tier. Especially if they're both full package futas.)
>>
File: ORA.jpg (872KB, 1560x1200px) Image search: [Google]
ORA.jpg
872KB, 1560x1200px
>>9536524
OH MY GOD HE'S CRAZY SOMEONE HELP CALL THE POLICE

>>9536528
JOLYNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: 56104176_p1_master1200.jpg (431KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
56104176_p1_master1200.jpg
431KB, 1200x675px
>>9536528
Maybe a...dinojob would satisfy your man.
>>
>>9536532
How is it that Nina can make literally anything she wears unbearably sexy? Even something as plain as a t shirt.
>>
>>9536532
>Feet pics
Jesus there goes the Vanilla Nina. Plus I like Full Package Futas, but how can you like it if you don't even play a futa.
>>
>>9536424
Heya anon!
>>9536428
And I want to fuck anon!
>>9536437
>Sweats upon viewing the equine length throbbing in her vicinity
>>9536449
Ah? This silly thing? I'm not entirely sure what it is myself, b-but it barely does its job covering anything. Hmm..actually, now I see why people like it aha.
>>
>>9536532
Stop making me lust for Jabberwock ass you ho.
Just kidding nothing can stop me now.
>>
File: Yuki (Book) - 00.jpg (240KB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Yuki (Book) - 00.jpg
240KB, 2560x1600px
>>9536411
I moved from the point A to the Point B.
>She said, answering his question. And it was true. She has just avoided all the space in-between the two points. Just like in Star Trek. She has moved her quantum state from where she was to where she is. Without the golden sparkling and Shatner toupee. But she likes Spock. It was after all the most logical choice for her.
I wanted to see you.
>She added snuggling against him, enjoying his warmness, his scent was deeper than usual, he has not clean itself yet, and it was a bit like after the sex just without the increase in the pheromones that the bodies release under such activities. She snuggled against him enjoying the embrace, relishing in the data her sense received from that simple human act. To be hugged. Hugs were goods. The universe needs more hugs. She needs more hugs.
Stinky.
>She said, snuggling her head against him, he wasn’t so stinky but she felt the strange impulse to be playful. Her personality routines were definitely shifting since she had sex with him. Something she should invest some processing power to analyze. But not now. Now she was hugged.
Want to shower with me?
>She asked. She has never bated nor showered with someone else, but she was not … alien … to the concept of skinship. Something she would like to try. Among other things
>>
>>9536532
>Futa on Futa
>Patrician-tier
Great ass taste.
>>
File: MwEj3ji.jpg (32KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
MwEj3ji.jpg
32KB, 400x300px
Well lately niggers are runnin' their mouths
Sayin' they're gonna take over the South
Jigaboo-here's to you
If you can, try it man

'Cause Dixieland will never be free
To a nigga and the NAACP
Stay away, stay away
Stay away, from Dixieland

'Cause we're proud of our Dixie
Hooray, hooray
We'll fight again this time we'll win
We've lived, we'll die in Dixie

Stay away, stay away
You don't belong in Dixie
Stay away, stay away

In the Civil War a lot of men died
That's not enough, they ain't satisfied
They integrate, demonstarate
Shout and sing, for Mr. King

'Cause Mr. King is-a-gonna lose out
When the northern states unite with the South
Watch the fun, when it's done
'Cause they'll run, from Dixieland

Hooray, hooray

Stay away, stay away
Stay away, stay away

They've yelled 'black power' in Alabam
Even demonstratin' in Louisiann
What a shame, they're to blame
'Cause they came, to Dixieland

Up in the North big trouble they've brewed
In Chicago town and Cicero too
Let's unite, Yankeeland
Come on fight, with Dixieland

Hooray, hooray

Stay away, stay away
Stay away, stay away
YOU DON'T BELOOOOOOOOONG IN DIXIE
>>
File: Updated fetish chart.png (2MB, 2000x3410px) Image search: [Google]
Updated fetish chart.png
2MB, 2000x3410px
>>9536468
Yepyep! Here you are, anon!
>>
File: img000028.jpg (86KB, 218x638px) Image search: [Google]
img000028.jpg
86KB, 218x638px
>>9536536
Sniff sniff.....................OWO what's this?
>>
File: eeeee.jpg (164KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
eeeee.jpg
164KB, 960x960px
>+200 hours in vidya past 2 weeks
>tfw you want to typefuck but always end up playing vidya instead
HELP
>>
>>9536566
Nagisa ava WHEN?
>>
File: me to me.png (56KB, 221x199px) Image search: [Google]
me to me.png
56KB, 221x199px
>>9536565
UUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHUYUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
File: Nina (70).png (596KB, 1280x808px) Image search: [Google]
Nina (70).png
596KB, 1280x808px
>>9536542
(No idea! Further study is required.)

>>9536549
(I'm not big into feet, but I think that picture is super cute. Besides, I've got a little message on the Kink portion of my card saying I can play any character as a futa!)

>>9536553
(Careful, she bites.)

>>9536556
(You know it!)
>>
>>9536576
In my dreams
>>
File: 1484241989083.jpg (47KB, 480x515px) Image search: [Google]
1484241989083.jpg
47KB, 480x515px
>>9536561
Vanilla really is dead huh?
>>
>>9536582
Koala
BEAR
>>
File: 562.jpg (67KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
562.jpg
67KB, 600x600px
>>9536566
>>
File: TAKE IT EASY.jpg (48KB, 451x330px) Image search: [Google]
TAKE IT EASY.jpg
48KB, 451x330px
>Futa on Futa
>Patrician-tier
Great ass taste.
>>
Anonymous 05/26/17(Fri)04:36:32 No.9536558 â–¶
File: MwEj3ji.jpg (32 KB, 400x300)
32 KB
Jigaboo-here's to you
If you can, try it man'Cause Dixieland will never be freeTo a nigga and the NAACP
Stay away, stay away

Hooray, hooray
We've lived, we'll die in DixieStay away, stay away
Stay away, stay away
You don't belong in DixieIn the Civil War a lot of men died
Shout and sing, for Mr. King'Cause Mr. King is-a-gonna lose out
'Cause they'll run, from Dixieland'Cause we're proud of our Dixie
Hooray, hooray
We've lived, we'll die in Dixi
Stay away, stay away
Stay away, stay away
You don't belong in DixieThey've yelled 'black power' in Alabam
Even demonstratin' in Louisiann
What a shame, they're to blame
'Cause they came, to DixielandUp in the North big trouble they've brewed
In Chicago town and Cicero too
Let's unite, Yankeeland
Come on fight, with Dixieland'Cause we're proud of our Dixie
Hooray, hooray
Stay away, stay away
YOU DON'T BELOOOOOOOOONG IN DIXIE
>>
Anonymous 05/26/17(Fri)04:36:43 No.9536561 â–¶
File: Updated fetish chart.png (2.16 MB, 2000x3410)
2.16 MB
>>9536468
Yepyep! Here you are, anon!
>>
Anonymous 05/26/17(Fri)04:37:07 No.9536565 â–¶>>9536582
File: img000028.jpg (86 KB, 218x638)
86 KB
>>9536536 (You)
Sniff sniff.....................OWO what's this?
>>
Anonymous 05/26/17(Fri)04:37:07 No.9536566 â–¶>>9536576
File: eeeee.jpg (164 KB, 960x960)
164 KB
>>
File: horsecock6.jpg (101KB, 766x1048px) Image search: [Google]
horsecock6.jpg
101KB, 766x1048px
>>9536551
>The lengthy piece of stallion flesh continues to pulse as it is shoved through an oddly convenient hole in the wall. Oozing a small stream of steady pre-cum onto the floor of the room and filling it with the musky scent of sweaty cock. The large hole allows even the swollen nuts of the beast into the open air, resting against the wall as it is displayed in all of its glory. Unaware of who may be on the other side of the wall the meaty stallion pole sways from side to side, attempting to beckon someone to tend to its needs. The light thump of the animal's nuts against wood occasionally ring through the air, the sack weighed down by the creamy spunk contained within.
>>
>>9536519
>With the safety of her people all-but ensured, Tyrande allows herself to relax, somewhat.
>More and more of the fat, heated cock rams into her slick little snatch and Tyrande yowls, throwing her head back as her stomach clenches tightly.
>To her immeasurable shame, the priestess came, spraying her sweet arousal on her assailant's scaly hips.
>The high her orgasm brought upon was dangerously addictive, especially when she'd not experienced anything like it in millennia.
>Shame and pleasure swirled in the woman's stomach and she lets out a small sigh.
>His command was met with significantly less resistance than the last, Tyrande's voice weak as she whispered.
Give me your seed... I want all of it.
>>
>>9536585
Oh, believe me. I want to study every single inch of that fit, breedable body when I have the chance.
>>
>>9536566
Play vidya with me anon
>>
File: pasqy.png (25KB, 513x508px) Image search: [Google]
pasqy.png
25KB, 513x508px
>>9536603
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT
>>
>>9536618
Anonymous 05/26/17(Fri)01:41:29 No.9536618 â–¶
File: sample_6a960dac6a2e76d133(...).jpg (251 KB, 850x537)
251 KB
>>9536519
>With the safety of her people all-but ensured, Tyrande allows herself to relax, somewhat.
>More and more of the fat, heated cock rams into her slick little snatch and Tyrande yowls, throwing her head back as her stomach clenches tightly.
>To her immeasurable shame, the priestess came, spraying her sweet arousal on her assailant's scaly hips.
>The high her orgasm brought upon was dangerously addictive, especially when she'd not experienced anything like it in millennia.
>Shame and pleasure swirled in the woman's stomach and she lets out a small sigh.
>His command was met with significantly less resistance than the last, Tyrande's voice weak as she whispered.
48 KB
>Futa on Futa
>Patrician-tier
Great ass taste.
>>
32 KB
Jigaboo-here's to you
If you can, try it man'Cause Dixieland will never be freeTo a nigga and the NAACP
Stay away, stay away

Hooray, hooray
Stay away, stay away
Hooray, hooray
Stay away, stay away
>>
File: 1398117528157.jpg (18KB, 255x200px) Image search: [Google]
1398117528157.jpg
18KB, 255x200px
>>9536616
Why is there a fucking hand crawling out from the dickhole?
>>
>>9536632
YAH
>>
>>9536585
Is that what the 'Switch' part toward the top means? Cause you can't be keeping that stuff hidden.
>>
File: menacing.png (460KB, 1800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
menacing.png
460KB, 1800x1200px
>>9536633
>>9536618
251 KB
>>9536519
48 KB
>Futa on Futa
>Patrician-tier
Great ass taste.
>>
32 KB
Jigaboo-here's to you
Stay away, stay away

Hooray, hooray
Stay away, stay away
Hooray, hooray
Stay away, stay away
>>
File: Pasqy3.jpg (351KB, 1409x1975px) Image search: [Google]
Pasqy3.jpg
351KB, 1409x1975px
Anonymous 05/26/17(Fri)01:43:36 No.9536647 â–¶
File: menacing.png (460 KB, 1800x1200)
460 KB
>>9536633 (You)
>>9536618
251 KB
>>9536519
48 KB
>Futa on Futa
>Patrician-tier
Great ass taste.
>>
32 KB
Jigaboo-here's to you
Stay away, stay away

Hooray, hooray
Stay away, stay away
Hooray, hooray
Stay away, stay away
>>
>>9535702
FeelsBad desu
>>
File: holy christ.jpg (19KB, 321x297px) Image search: [Google]
holy christ.jpg
19KB, 321x297px
>>9536641
WOAH! WOAH! WOAH! WOAH! WOAH! WOAH! WOAH! WOAH! WOAH! WOAH! WOAH! WOAH! WOAH! WOAH! WOAH! WOAH! WOAH! WOAH! WOAH! WOAH! WOAH! WOAH! WOAH! WOAH! WOAH! WOAH! WOAH! WOAH! WOAH! WOAH! WOAH! WOAH! WOAH! WOAH! WOAH! WOAH! WOAH! WOAH! WOAH! WOAH! WOAH! WOAH! WOAH! WOAH! WOAH! WOAH! WOAH! WOAH! WOAH! WOAH! WOAH! WOAH! WOAH! WOAH! WOAH! WOAH! WOAH! WOAH! WOAH! WOAH! WOAH! WOAH! WOAH! WOAH! WOAH! WOAH! WOAH! WOAH! WOAH! WOAH! WOAH! WOAH! WOAH! WOAH! WOAH! WOAH! WOAH! WOAH! WOAH! WOAH! WOAH! WOAH! WOAH! WOAH! WOAH! WOAH! WOAH! WOAH! WOAH! WOAH! WOAH! WOAH! WOAH! WOAH! WOAH! WOAH! WOAH! WOAH! WOAH! WOAH! WOAH! WOAH! WOAH! WOAH! WOAH! WOAH! WOAH! WOAH! WOAH! WOAH! WOAH! WOAH! WOAH! WOAH! WOAH! WOAH! WOAH! WOAH! WOAH! WOAH! WOAH! WOAH! WOAH! WOAH! WOAH! WOAH! WOAH! WOAH! WOAH! WOAH! WOAH! WOAH! WOAH! WOAH! WOAH! WOAH! WOAH! WOAH! WOAH! WOAH! WOAH! WOAH! WOAH! WOAH! WOAH! WOAH! WOAH! WOAH! WOAH! WOAH! WOAH! WOAH! WOAH! WOAH! WOAH! WOAH! WOAH! WOAH! WOAH! WOAH! WOAH! WOAH! WOAH! WOAH! WOAH! WOAH! WOAH! WOAH!
>>
File: i sure do.png (63KB, 268x145px) Image search: [Google]
i sure do.png
63KB, 268x145px
>>9536620
(Soon! I should probably get to bed at some point. I just figured I'd express my like of vanilla.)

>>9536643
(Nope! Switch means I can play as a sub or a domme. I have this little line posted on my proper card, with all of the characters lined up in columns.)
>>
>>9536669
CAN'T KEEP MY DICK OUT OF MY HAND
YAH
IM ALL DA BITCHES BEST MAN
YAH
AND WE GONNA PLAY KICK THE CAN
YAH
>>
>>9536622
post ID
>>
>>9536555
>The man's delight at seeing the alien esq girl was genuine to be true-and perhaps so too was his befuddlement with her answer. But he was use to that. Kinda. Not entirely, but he wasn't as hung up on it as he use to be. He held the embrace tighter all the same, and found himself shivering a little at the sweet girl's snuggling into his arms. Ah...he wanted to scoop her up and bring her back to bed. She was so soft and sweet. It was easy to lose himself in her just from being close like this-she probably felt this thought run through him as he squeezed her just a little, using his superior stature to lift her slightly in his arms.
Aha...well, however you got here, I'm really happy to see you! I...I missed you, ya know.
>He admitted with a hint of embarrassment she may notice, too. Clearly he felt the same way.
I'm glad you came, um...how did you even get-
>He was about to ask an idle question, but her reaction made him blink in surprise. Certainly she was being playful, but his cheeks turned a brighter shade of crimson all the same.
A-Ah!? Hey I'm not that bad am I? Crap...I was about to shower, right. I almost forgot to...
>He mumbled, furrowing his brow a little, and releasing the odd girl to her feet once more, turning to look at the shower in thought. How would he do that now that...
Huh?
>He blinked dumbly. But it made perfect sense. After all they had done together...why not? Perhaps the intimacy of it was getting to him because the color grew a little stronger...but he nodded.
T-That sounds great, actually. Comon, Yuki. I'll get nice and clean. Go ahead and...strip too.
>He decided, and without thinking too deeply on it...he continued to strip in front of her-dropping his pants to the floor, and quick to follow were his boxers too. His manhood was...different than the other times she saw it. It was still hard-morning wood would do that to a man-but not quite as impressive as it normally was. Though, in her presence, that may quickly change.
>>
File: whatadick.png (102KB, 725x670px) Image search: [Google]
whatadick.png
102KB, 725x670px
>>9536662
>Anonymous 05/26/17(Fri)01:43:36 No.9536647 â–¶
>File: menacing.png (460 KB, 1800x1200)
>460 KB
>>>9536633 (You)
>>>9536618
>Anonymous 05/26/17(Fri)01:41:29 No.9536618 â–¶
>File: sample_6a960dac6a2e76d133(...).jpg (251 KB, 850x537)
>251 KB
>>>9536519
>>
Anonymous 05/26/17(Fri)01:46:47 No.9536688 â–¶
>>9536555
>The man's delight at seeing the alien esq girl was genuine to be true-and perhaps so too was his befuddlement with her answer. But he was use to that. Kinda. Not entirely, but he wasn't as hung up on it as he use to be. He held the embrace tighter all the same, and found himself shivering a little at the sweet girl's snuggling into his arms. Ah...he wanted to scoop her up and bring her back to bed. She was so soft and sweet. It was easy to lose himself in her just from being close like this-she probably felt this thought run through him as he squeezed her just a little, using his superior stature to lift her slightly in his arms.
Aha...well, however you got here, I'm really happy to see you! I...I missed you, ya know.
>He admitted with a hint of embarrassment she may notice, too. Clearly he felt the same way.
>He was about to ask an idle question, but her reaction made him blink in surprise. Certainly she was being playful, but his cheeks turned a brighter shade of crimson all the same.
A-Ah!? Hey I'm not that bad am I? Crap...I was about to shower, right. I almost forgot to...
>He mumbled, furrowing his brow a little, and releasing the odd girl to her feet once more, turning to look at the shower in thought. How would he do that now that...
Huh?
>He blinked dumbly. But it made perfect sense. After all they had done together...why not? Perhaps the intimacy of it was getting to him because the color grew a little stronger...but he nodded.
T-That sounds great, actually. Comon, Yuki. I'll get nice and clean. Go ahead and...strip too.
>He decided, and without thinking too deeply on it...he continued to strip in front of her-dropping his pants to the floor, and quick to follow were his boxers too. His manhood was...different than the other times she saw it.
A
>>
File: Sikaytu casual 2.jpg (498KB, 1847x2612px) Image search: [Google]
Sikaytu casual 2.jpg
498KB, 1847x2612px
>>9536618
Good girl.
>Sikaytu laughs as she finally submits to him, and he hilts himself inside of her, roaring as only a dragon could as her orgasms. His seed is surprisingly cool for being a red dragonborn, and he stuffs her to full, to overfull, to pracitcally ready to burst with the amount of cum he stuffs her with. >Even with his cock acting as something that blocks the flow, plenty of cum spills onto the forest floor; a testament to how truly virile the Dragonborn was.
>After what feels likes minutes, Sikaytu's stream of cum ends, and he pants happily into the broken elf's ear.
>>
>>9536686
no you
>>
>>9536677
Good night! And Ryuko is still a sissy!
>>
>>9536677
Oh, well now I feel dumb, anyway, I'll try to catch you for a vanilla session sometime. Maybe I can fit the futa in as well.
>>
File: me.png (93KB, 308x282px) Image search: [Google]
me.png
93KB, 308x282px
Anonymous 05/26/17(Fri)04:46:37 No.9536684 â–¶
File: 6efaa6cabab4d0e88e18e1c4f(...).png (72 KB, 304x282)
72 KB
>>9536669 (You)
CAN'T KEEP MY DICK OUT OF MY HAND
YAH
IM ALL DA BITCHES BEST MAN
YAH
AND WE GONNA PLAY KICK THE CAN
YAH
>>
Anonymous 05/26/17(Fri)04:46:40 No.9536686 â–¶
>>9536622
post ID
>>
Anonymous 05/26/17(Fri)04:46:47 No.9536688 â–¶
>>9536555
>He mumbled, furrowing his brow a little, and releasing the odd girl to her feet once more, was...different than the other times she saw it.
>>
>>9536707
Pssst, hey bro....lemme hit that before you, okay?
I got some fruitie snacks.
>>
Edea here?
>>
>>9536585
>She bites
I thought your goal was to deter me, not make me harder. I want her to show me how powerful a monster she is by using me as a toy to sate her lust and breed her.
>>
>>9536708
ok
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Letsgetlewd
>>
>>9536718
>Anonymous 05/26/17(Fri)04:46:37 No.9536684 â–¶
>File: 6efaa6cabab4d0e88e18e1c4f(...).png (72 KB, 304x282)
>72 KB
>>>9536669 (You)
>CAN'T KEEP MY DICK OUT OF MY HAND
>YAH
>IM ALL DA BITCHES BEST MAN
>YAH
>AND WE GONNA PLAY KICK THE CAN
>YAH
>>>
>Anonymous 05/26/17(Fri)04:46:40 No.9536686 â–¶
>>>9536622
>post ID
>>>
>Anonymous 05/26/17(Fri)04:46:47 No.9536688 â–¶
>>>9536555
>>The man's delight at seeing the alien esq girl was genuine to be true-and perhaps so too was his befuddlement with her answer. But he was use to that. Kinda. Not entirely, but he wasn't as hung up on it as he use to be. He held the embrace tighter all the same, and found himself shivering a little at the sweet girl's snuggling into his arms. Ah...he wanted to scoop her up and bring her back to bed. She was so soft and sweet. It was easy to lose himself in her just from being close like this-she probably felt this thought run through him as he squeezed her just a little, using his superior stature to lift her slightly in his arms.
>Aha...well, however you got here, I'm really happy to see you! I...I missed you, ya know.
>>He admitted with a hint of embarrassment she may notice, too. Clearly he felt the same way.
>I'm glad you came, um...how did you even get-
>>He was about to ask an idle question, but her reaction made him blink in surprise. Certainly she was being playful, but his cheeks turned a brighter shade of crimson all the same.
>A-Ah!? Hey I'm not that bad am I? Crap...I was about to shower, right. I almost forgot to...
>>He mumbled, furrowing his brow a little, and releasing the odd girl to her feet once more, was...different than the other times she saw it.
>>
File: Thanks doc.png (101KB, 626x754px) Image search: [Google]
Thanks doc.png
101KB, 626x754px
Ah huh, you know what it is
Every spliff I roll, I roll it big
Ah huh, screaming that's skunk
When I roll up the blunt, that's skunk
See me in your town with the pounds of the haze
Green and Purple (Repeat 4x's)
If you smoke this shit you'll be high for days
Green and Purple

Yea we smoking diesel, yea we smoking kush
I just smoked some shit I think they call it George Bush
It got me feeling dumb, got me feeling numb
I'm high, how much lower can the ceiling come
Above the clouds, flying next to planes
I got sour, you got lemon haze? Let's exchange
My money like my weed, yea I make it grow
I got everything you need, call me Trader Joe
I'm making dough so I smoke the finer trees
It got me seeing double so I call it Siamese
My lighter broke I need some fire please

Ah huh, you know what it is
Every spliff I roll, I roll it big
Ah huh, screaming that's skunk
When I roll up the blunt, that's skunk
See me in your town with the pounds of the haze
Green and Purple
If you smoke this shit you'll be high for days
Green and Purple

Kritikal's the name, KRT's the moniker
Catch me blowing on some chronic like it's a harmonica
Christ-mahana-kwanzukah your boy has got the gift
I need some diesel fuel to give my rocket ship a lift
Some people call it piff, some people call it weed
Some people call it dank, some people just call it trees
Some people call it bud, some people call it skunk
Some people call it, "Sir can you open up the trunk?"

Stay high like I'm supposed to be
At all times I need weed close to me (yea)
And you could smoke for free, I got a lot to share
I'll be smoking 'till I'm old in a rocking chair
Not a care, I got no stress
No seeds, smoke the best of the best
It needs to be decriminalized and legalized
Don't believe all of the bullshit, the media lies
>>
File: Nina (57).png (330KB, 602x925px) Image search: [Google]
Nina (57).png
330KB, 602x925px
>>9536710
(STOP NOW OR I'M CALLING THE COPS)

>>9536715
(No worries, there's a lot of terminology to slog through. Can't blame you for not knowing or seeing everything on a card that big! Hopefully we can get something worked out.)

>>9536724
(You don't need to "want" it, Anon. She'd do it anyway.)
>>
File: zombie king.png (273KB, 980x410px) Image search: [Google]
zombie king.png
273KB, 980x410px
>>9536708
ok
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Letsgetlewd
>>
Anonymous 05/26/17(Fri)04:50:44 No.9536740 â–¶
File: 6c95845d52ed4ab76134f1338(...).png (97 KB, 305x283)
97 KB
>>9536718 (You)
>Anonymous 05/26/17(Fri)04:46:37 No.9536684 â–¶
>File: 6efaa6cabab4d0e88e18e1c4f(...).png (72 KB, 304x282)
>72 KB
>>>9536669 (You) (You)
>CAN'T KEEP MY DICK OUT OF MY HAND
>YAH
>IM ALL DA BITCHES BEST MAN
>YAH
>AND WE GONNA PLAY KICK THE CAN
>YAH
>>>
>Anonymous 05/26/17(Fri)04:46:40 No.9536686 â–¶
>>>9536622
>post ID
>>>
>Anonymous 05/26/17(Fri)04:46:47 No.9536688 â–¶
>>>9536555
>>The man's delight at seeing the alien esq girl was genuine to be true-and perhaps so too was his befuddlement with her answer. But he was use to that. Kinda. Not entirely, but he wasn't as hung up on it as he use to be. He held the embrace tighter all the same, and found himself shivering a little at the sweet girl's snuggling into his arms. Ah...he wanted to scoop her up and bring her back to bed. She was so soft and sweet. It was easy to lose himself in her just from being close like this-she probably felt this thought run through him as he squeezed her just a little, using his superior stature to lift her slightly in his arms.
>Aha...well, however you got here, I'm really happy to see you! I...I missed you, ya know.
>>He admitted with a hint of embarrassment she may notice, too. Clearly he felt the same way.
>I'm glad you came, um...how did you even get-
>>He was about to ask an idle question, but her reaction made him blink in surprise. Certainly she was being playful, but his cheeks turned a brighter shade of crimson all the same.
>A-Ah!? Hey I'm not that bad am I? Crap...I was about to shower, right. I almost forgot to...
>>He mumbled, furrowing his brow a little, and releasing the odd girl to her feet once more, was...different than the other times she saw it.
>>
>>9536754
Do I get extra points for wanting it, and cooperating like a good fucktoy?
Or does she like some fight in her playthings.
>>
>>9536754
You're gonna need to call the ambulance after Ryuko gets BEATEN UP
>>
One mic, in the mothafuckin' studio
Spit gold, when a nigga hit this flow
You sink, we float, no heathens on my boat
Sour diesel when I hit good smoke
Guided by the light, nigga keep your dark
Third eye sharp like a mothafuckin' hawk
Heart stay mellow like a fuckin' meadowlark
Better play smart before you get eatin' by sharks, nigga

Enter the game, know what's up
Little bit of fame, little bit of drugs
Shawty see the chain, same night in her guts
We don't play, UA that's us
Smoking sensi, high sensei in your membrane
Men slay everyday, for the means of justice, trust it
Be the reason why I say "Fuck this, Fuck This"
Elevate my mind, I'm a push it
>>
File: Nui is cute, CUTE!.jpg (44KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Nui is cute, CUTE!.jpg
44KB, 1280x720px
>>9536754
Ryuuko is a cute!
AlsoherdadisdeadandIkilledhim
>>
>>9536795
Ok, I'm smoking up on my herb shuttles
Elevated, nigga that's the motto
Floating up, a nigga live full throttle
That pink moscato, she drink the bottle
Knowledge nigga, crown the kings
Got the wisdom from the light like Socrates
You ain't about that life, nigga drop to your knees
In the presence of mothafuckin' legend my G

G, I'm a legend my G
Reefer blowin', sour diesel potent
Got my 3 eyes open, Pineal gland is swollen
Astral Planes I'm floatin', Goddammit, I'm free
I be God, please you are not in my league
Got the spirit of asata honor I be gavel free
Battle scars in my bars red star I'm elite
UA, elevate, feel the mark of the beast

Herb shuttles, I'm gettin' high
In the solar, nigga fuck the skies
Beast Coast, we on the rise
We resurrected from out your mind
Nigga, from out your mind
Mothafuckas think they good cause they livin' lies
Oh, oh you livin' lies?
But we killin' these niggas, we ain't even trying
Bow down to the pharaoh
Only got time for that good shit and my cashflow
UA niggas save souls
Mix the dream with the mothafuckin' hash so it burn slow
Kick back counting pesos
Do my mind a little different so my mothafuckin' brain grow
Two L's when I take off
You ain't about that life, get your mind up, times up
Elevate, you lil' niggas hella fake
I'm on my shit like toilets
UA gang banging shit like chip throwing tantrums
Mothafuckas can't hang with us
Enlighten like thunder and rain
Fuck America, New World freedom reign
Enlighten like thunder and rain
Fuck America...
>>
File: HOLY SHIY.png (1B, 486x500px)
HOLY SHIY.png
1B, 486x500px
>>9536795
>>>9536708
>ok
>http://steamcommunity.com/id/Letsgetlewd
>>>
>Anonymous 05/26/17(Fri)04:50:44 No.9536740 â–¶
>File: 6c95845d52ed4ab76134f1338(...).png (97 KB, 305x283)
>97 KB
>>>9536718 (You) (You)
>>Anonymous 05/26/17(Fri)04:46:37 No.9536684 â–¶
>>File: 6efaa6cabab4d0e88e18e1c4f(...).png (72 KB, 304x282)
>>72 KB
>>>>9536669 (You) (You) (You)
>>CAN'T KEEP MY DICK OUT OF MY HAND
>>YAH
>>IM ALL DA BITCHES BEST MAN
>>YAH
>>AND WE GONNA PLAY KICK THE CAN
>>YAH
>>>>
>>Anonymous 05/26/17(Fri)04:46:40 No.9536686 â–¶
>>>>9536622
>>post ID
>>>>
>>Anonymous 05/26/17(Fri)04:46:47 No.9536688 â–¶
>>>>9536555
>>>The man's delight at seeing the alien esq girl was genuine to be true-and perhaps so too was his befuddlement with her answer. But he was use to that. Kinda. Not entirely, but he wasn't as hung up on it as he use to be. He held the embrace tighter all the same, and found himself shivering a little at the sweet girl's snuggling into his arms. Ah...he wanted to scoop her up and bring her back to bed. She was so soft and sweet. It was easy to lose himself in her just from being close like this-she probably felt this thought run through him as he squeezed her just a little, using his superior stature to lift her slightly in his arms.
>>Aha...well, however you got here, I'm really happy to see you! I...I missed you, ya know.
>>>He admitted with a hint of embarrassment she may notice, too. Clearly he felt the same way.
>>I'm glad you came, um...how did you even get-
>>>He was about to ask an idle question, but her reaction made him blink in surprise. Certainly she was being playful, but his cheeks turned a brighter shade of crimson all the same.
>>A-Ah!? Hey I'm not that bad am I? Crap...I was about to shower, right. I almost forgot to...
>>>He mumbled, furrowing his brow a little, and releasing the odd girl to her feet once more, was...different than the other times she saw it.
>>
File: Shrek 2.jpg (50KB, 650x492px) Image search: [Google]
Shrek 2.jpg
50KB, 650x492px
Rick: I'm sorry, Morty. It's a bummer. In reality, you're as dumb as they come and I needed those seeds real bad, and I had to give them up just to get your parents off my back, so now we're gonna have to go get more
(While Morty has a seizure, Rick excitedly looks down upon him, telling him about their future adventures)
Rick (Excitedly): And then we're gonna go on even more adventures after that, Morty and you're gonna keep your mouth shut about it, Morty, because the world is full of idiots that don't understand what's important, and they'll tear us apart, Morty but if you stick with me, I'm gonna accomplish great things, Morty, and you're gonna be part of them, and together, we're gonna run around, Morty. We're gonna do all kinds of wonderful things, Morty. Just you and me, Morty. The outside world is our enemy, Morty. We're the only friends we've got, Morty. It's just Rick and Morty. Rick and Morty and their adventures, Morty. Rick and Morty forever and forever. Morty's things. Me and Rick and Morty running around, and Rick and Morty time. All day long, forever. All a hundred days. Rick and Morty forever 100 times. Over and over, rickandmortyadventures.com. All 100 years. Every minute, rickandmorty.com.
>>
>>9536707
>The normally-taut stomach of the night elf was distended obscenely with the beast's thick load, her cries tearing through the forest as he coaxed another orgasm out of her.
Oh- Elune-!
>Tyrande yowls, eyes rolling back briefly while her love tunnel constricts around the reptilian man's cock.
>Her toes curl, teal tresses sliding over her heaving breasts while she recovered from another mind-numbing orgasm.
Siiikaytu...
>She states, speech slurred.
>>
>>9536754
Yeah it's pretty big, I already made a name for myself in the threads for not being too quick on the up and up.
>>
>>9536803

This that indigo anthem
Fly like passports, no randoms
Searchin' for that purpose, merge with
A little bit of piece of mind on this earth, bitch
Earth shift of a kind, esoteric tattoos
Mad jewels, cash rules, nothing to the blind
I'm on another plateau, camels get the cash ghost
How I rose, Derrick in his prime
Climb to the top of a mountain, top of your dreams, chop-chop
Then you find a fountain of gleam, fear not
You don't need a pocket of green
Just the gold in your heart and your eyes, Supreme King
Like J's, beat game and receive ring
Metaphor for the lord, and I'm a deploy
Trap jaws on the holy Cross
Lights stream nigga all aboard, the world's yours
So I puff the herb to levitate
Living my life, a God I got faith
Y'all nigga faker than making your own bait
Flatbush, Beast Coast nigga, all day
All about peace and love, of course knowledge
Spreadin' they own peace, they lovin' it cause I'm God sent
Ever since a kid, I was never one to gossip
So watch how you talkin' when you talkin' to them prophets, nigga
>>
File: Dont rape pls.png (534KB, 604x600px) Image search: [Google]
Dont rape pls.png
534KB, 604x600px
>>9536602
H-huh? I still do vanilla, anon! Its not completely out there in terms of the stuff I like.
>>9536616
(ah, fuck it. I think I'll be around long enough to do a quickie)
>Being the slutty canine she was, Yona instantly picked up on the strong, musky scent of a cock leaking its contents, but not just any cock, but a horse cock! Locking her eyes directly on the monstrous length, Yona looked around to double check that it wasn't meant for someone else, but why would it be? There wasn't a soul in sight, and she and the wall with the equine member protruding from it were the only things around them
"...Well then, I can't leave something big alone, now can I?"
>Pushing aside all suspicion, Yona slowly slowly began to march her way towards the wall, keeping her eyes locked on the mass like a predator stalking its prey. With every step she took, she made sure to clank her high-heels into the ground, hard enough to cause a loud, earthshattering crack that echoed throughout the room, making sure that whoever was behind the wall knew of her presence. Now just merely inches away from the throbbing stallion cock, Yona gently placed a single finger on top of the flared tip, gently putting the tip of finger on top of the urethra and letting the constant flow of musky cum soak her furred finger.
"...Hello there big boy~ Not sure if this is meant for me, but I can't just let a giant horse cock leaking this much cum go without giving it a little relief, now can I?"
>Letting out a simple, but alluring giggle, Yona slightly wiggled the very tip of her finger into the large, protruding slit of his cock, just deep enough to sneak in her finger tip
"Just a warning, I can be a very kinky individual when I see something like this. Anything on mind you'd like me to do~?"
>>
>>9537352
I guess
>>
File: mfw big dik.png (639KB, 555x774px) Image search: [Google]
mfw big dik.png
639KB, 555x774px
>>9537255
(1/2)
>Now that the equines glans were inside her mouth, Yonas long, canine tongue lapped up the copious amounts of globs leaking out of his length, giving the lusty puppy more than a mouthful to enjoy. She knew what horses were capable of, especially with their behemoth sized climaxs, and Yona was more than capable of swallowing such an commodity, but little did she knew what the horse on the other side was about to do. It seems like the constant tapping of his feet wasn't exactly a sign to hurry the blow job, but something entirely else, and Yona was essentially blind to the clues. As she swallowed roughly a cup of the stallions musky seed, her mouth quickly began to intake something that was much more less condensed than cum, and the salty, warm, and foul taste made itself clearer than day that it wasn't spunk entering her mouth, but a steady amount of warm, golden piss that sprayed out like a fire hose inside of her mouth. Completely caught off guard from the horse deciding to use her mouth as a urinal, Yonas eyes widened as she quickly began to feel the strong, powerful flow spray itself against the back of her throat, giving her little chance to let it pool up and feeling the incredibly warm liquid drain into her stomach in seemingly endless amounts. Unable to do
>>
>>9537330
Well, you can always pop in to be like 'catch you next time dudes' like a lot of folks do. But if you don't want to, that's fair enough. Don't feel too down my dude, I'm sure you'll get another chance to get the dick/vagina next time.
>>
File: Perverted gaze.png (796KB, 845x783px) Image search: [Google]
Perverted gaze.png
796KB, 845x783px
>>9537255
>>9537453
(lol I lied, its 2/3)
>-much in the situation she was in, Yona closed her eyes and let out a soft moan as she felt the incredibly pungent liquid swell inside of her mouth, trying her best to keep up with the powerful flow of urine entering her mouth in ludicrous amounts. Sadly, she had her limits, and the horse thrusting in his needy cock about a inch deeper into her sealed her fate as the musky piss began to overflow the back of her throat when she attempted to swallow some, causing her to cough out a waterfall of pungent, salty pee from the bottom of her mouth, draining onto her naked body and covering her with a piss-ridden stench that clung to her. Swallowing anything left inside of her mouth, Yona let out a few gentle coughs as she now felt the steady stream of cum return in full force, now mixing in with her taste buds with not only the salty, disgusting taste of urine, but creamy, thick horse jizz that mixed in with it. If she didn't have a horsecock lodged in her mouth, she would have given the horse a few curses for nearly making her choke, but she really couldn't help it. She was a sucker for these kind of surprises anyways, and she had a feeling she'd get a lot more of the taste with what the horse wanted.
>>
File: Pinchy pinchy.png (796KB, 997x827px) Image search: [Google]
Pinchy pinchy.png
796KB, 997x827px
>>9537465
(3/3)
>Getting back into a normal state of mind, the piss-ridden canine lined her tongue directly against his leaking pisshole, nudging just the tip of it against his hole and slightly slithering against it to sneak a little more than three centimeters inside, but that was merely just to tease. Grinning with a lusty, seductive smile (Not that he could see anyways...), Yona thrusted her tongue forwards, plunging her long, warm canine tongue directly into the equines length and sticking a good 3-4 inches of her tongue directly into his urethra. With her pink muscle deeply lodged inside of the stallion hood, Yona began to gently swirl her soft length inside of him, licking away at any leftover piss that may have clung inside of him whilst constantly shoveling out the cum that came out in copious amounts with some rather impressive tongue action
>>
File: Yuki (Table-Kun) - 00.jpg (258KB, 850x1167px) Image search: [Google]
Yuki (Table-Kun) - 00.jpg
258KB, 850x1167px
>>9537389
>She took a deep breath, just like he instructed her to do. How she can take a deep breath and makes her chest move so slightly, her perky nipples pointing somewhat forward, was indeed a mystery. One among many. Yet she took the deep breath, her heart thumping inside her chest. Her bottom twitching faintly. She could feel his cock pressing against her little hole. Hard. Big. The head already prodding against her muscles. She could visualize it almost perfectly in her mind. Her tiny hands were now on his forearms, grabbing him, there was strength in them a lot more than her frame suggest. She took the deep breath and waited. Waited for him to penetrate her. Trying to relax her body that was now tightening, refusing the penetration. How strange to want something and yet fight against it. Even in sex, Humanity could not free itself from her needs of contrasts. No. Sex was a work of contrasts on its own. She wanted to let her breath go. She wanted to sigh or moan, but she stood still. Waiting.
>>
>>9537473
do you have a tumblr? where can i see more of your work
>>
>>9537493
>The man took notice of her following his instruction, and he sighed, realizing it was now his turn take up his end of the deal. His hands rest firmly on the girl's hips, sliding down her shape, capturing all of her-every inch of her body his fingers could feel, until he found her soft plush rear. She had quite the modest form, but her butt was so very nice to touch, and squeeze. Every gentle tug from his hands made that thick threatening her backdoor throb eagerly-hungry to mate with her no doubt judging from it's obscene size. Yet, he strained that beast within him, and let out a soft, needy groan as he felt Yuki press herself closer to him. Those small, yet hard little peaks finding purchase against his firm, rather sturdy chest in comparison. The strength behind her grip earned a chill from him-and though he didn't understand how she had such strength, he was too focused on the task at hand to let simple logic stop him now.
>He fought against her tense muscles, of course-careful in how he moved his hips. A soft, hungry groan of his own escaped as he rubbed and pushed the thick crown against her backside, occasionally prodding and threatening entrance, but otherwise sliding back and forth against her from below. His hand resting on her rump took hold of her soft flesh and spread the alien girl apart greedily suddenly-a certain lust in his hold that was quite evident-and mirrored in her past encounters with him. Now, his hips thrust a little harder-forcing her to accept his length if for just a moment. Long enough to break past her barrier, and penetrate the alien girl's tight star with those swollen, needy glans. Slowly, from here, he let her squeeze around it-take in his shape carefully, and remember him. Then...slowly. He'd start to push inside of Yuki-a determined motion that had no intentions of stopping. Not until her plush rear had fully swallowed his girth, and he had Yuki resting on his aching balls.
>>
File: VG3.png (441KB, 1173x1427px) Image search: [Google]
VG3.png
441KB, 1173x1427px
>>9537499
Ah, you mean the 3D stuff? I dont really have a gallery pertaining to that kind of stuff, but I do draw occasionally! Still interested?
>>
>>9537557
Yes!
>>
File: A shark took it, I swear.png (629KB, 629x797px) Image search: [Google]
A shark took it, I swear.png
629KB, 629x797px
>>9537566
Here you are! https://saucytoaster.tumblr.com/
B-but uhm, if you want to delve deeper into my dumb drawings, go to furaffinity and look up "saucytoast" You'll need a account to see all the explicit stuff though...
>>
>>9537592
Thanks sexy,
>>
File: sweat.png (571KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
sweat.png
571KB, 400x600px
>>9537473
(3/3)
I didn't wanna play with FP a-anyway!
>>
File: 1480362119555.jpg (422KB, 900x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1480362119555.jpg
422KB, 900x1024px
>>9537555
>Once again she was filled. Once again it was forcefully, roughly. She pushed forward, her nipples rubbing against his chest. Pleasant rubbing contrasting with the raw filling of his cock. The teasing and then the penetration. It was just like it remembered it. An invasion against her most inner muscles. It went deep, inside her, filling and stretching. Not new anymore but still something she was not yet used to.
Ah …
>She moaned, letting her own breath go, trembling under his trusting, he was pushing all of is length inside her. Making her squirm and clench down there. Filled. So filled. She wanted to push it out. She wanted to expel it but she can’t she was filled, to the brink. Her muscles fighting, tightening, squeezing working against the hardness inside her but without avail. He was inside to stay and she has to get used to it. Get used on having it. Enjoy being stretched and filled. Focusing so much on a thing while not wanting to be so focused. Her mind was hurting and yet her body was not hurting so much. It was like she could feel a point, something, if she could reach that point, that point. Everything could change. But she can’t. Not now.
Ah …
>She moaned again, the water still sliding on her body, warm, and yet she can focus only on that point. Her nipples were hard, and pointed, her body rubbing against him, forcing her chest to provide her with pleasure, but it was not enough. Filled. Aware of that point. That point.
>>
File: horsecock9.png (334KB, 613x385px) Image search: [Google]
horsecock9.png
334KB, 613x385px
>>9537453 (1/2)
>Visibly relaxing behind the wall as the beast let loose, unloading the no doubt encumbering weight of his bladder within the all too eager to receive woman's mouth, trembling in ecstasy from the sensations that occurred during the sudden gushing of fluid. Yona's hot, moist muscle constantly lathering his cock head in affection even as he drained himself, swallowing each mouthful of piss and dragging the bulbous head of his fat equine cock even deeper into her mouth each time. Gliding across her soft pallet with each buck of his hips as he was soon enthralled by the sensual pleasure that the cock hungry dog woman could bring. With the horse's juicy staff still waiting to be attended to he sits idle as he awaits some form of gentle pleasure to be fed into him despite the messy surprise he had gave (and doused) Yona with. When the circular opening was lightly prodded the whinnies and hoof beats begin anew, already feeling the pleasurable sensations overwhelm him from the teasing of his leaking pisshole. The veritable river of pre-spunk was stopped up when Yona's tongue as only lightly pressed inside of the entrance, keeping too much from leaking forth and instead splattering her tongue with the heavy cock milk. Unaware of Yona's next move the horse's urethra winks openly, unluckily doing so right as Yona delves deep within the sopping wet insides of the beast's member.
>>
>>9537624 (Woops I did it too. 2/3)
A undulating wave of flesh waits inside, the flavor of his cum and piss amplified several times by the mere fact of taking it straight from the source. The horse neighs and bucks on his own accord, following each deep tongue pump into the sodden depths with his own hungry thrusts.
>>
>all this text
my dick
>>
File: mods irl.jpg (207KB, 637x623px) Image search: [Google]
mods irl.jpg
207KB, 637x623px
>>9537453
>(1/3)
>>9537624
>(1/2)
>>
Do you guys know how to count
>>
>>9537631 (3/4. Didn't cut that as right as I thought I did.)>>9537453
>Drool, pre-spunk and spit all ribbon slip past the prison of Yona's lips, cascading down his inches and adding even more to the messy combination that currently clings to every inch of his mighty shaft. The leathery sack that swings between the equine's thighs was now rocking back and forth with each movement forward, slapping nosily against the wall each time he pulls back. The tender insides of the Equine's fat cock squeeze like a vice, trapping Yona's tongue within its grasp for a few moments each time it delves too deep within the frothy cavern. The breathy whispers from Yona, the sudden violation of his cumslit and the tender rolls of her tongue along his insides proved too much for the backed up stallion to handle. His balls, rotund and weighed down by his seed, tug close to his body without a moment of warning, right before a whinny of pleasurable delight rolls past the beast's lips. Visible balls of semen roll through the loosened up urethra of the equine, reaching the medial ring before exploding outward with more force than the piss from before. Liters of delicious ball cream erupt, made especially messy by the makeshift plug of Yona. The top and bottom sides of her tongue are the first to be glazed in spunk, right before the continued ejaculation fills her mouth to the brim with the stallion's goo. Desperate for more pleasure as his weeks of no release comes to an end he pulls back, leaving his widened urethra empty besides the white torrent that constantly flowed from it. The beast dives forward with lusty intent, moving past the token resistance of Yona's lips and gliding down the experienced cocksleeve's throat. The clear outline of every inch of stallion meat is depicted, and each bulge of semen that flows through it and is subsequently deposited in Yona's stomach.
>>9537641
(I should have put it into a word counter and cut it like that.)
>>
>Yfw Owain is literally playing nothing but a dick.
>>
>>9537644>>9537453 (4/4)
>The suddenness of the violation sends semen flying in every direction, splattering nosily across the floor and adding to the addictive scent of musk and piss that seemed to cling to the air in the room turned urinal. It is a long, few seconds before the horsecock's orgasm slows to a trickle, the animal luckily having enough of a mind to pull the veiny entirety of his member out of Yona's well used mouth. Properly pleasured the horsecock droops, resting against Yona's breast.
>>
>>9537644
Now you forgot the picture
>>
>>9537648
(I put one in the first one.)
>>
>>9537618
>His focus, his mission all this time had been to eagerly return to that wonderfully tight home he remembered from before. That tight, squeezing tunnel that seemed to ache to have him inside of it-and yet reject his invasion. It was indeed a battle of contrasts, such a strange on at that too. His mind had focused on splitting Yuki's ass apart along his cock, pushing, struggling, and inching deeper into her, scraping along her tight, clinging ass. Every inch he succeeded earned a sharp sudden shiver out of him-one she'd be able to feel, as his fingers sank into her flesh clawing at her, lost in this intense grip she had him under. Heat built between them-the water coating her and keeping her back, and ass slick, while being buried inside her let him appreciate her every muscle fighting against him. His balls were heavy like this, and she could feel every vein when it moved. Every twitch jolting up his rigid prick, it was all on display here. Nothing to hide-not from her. He let out a shaky, needy pant as he finally reached his goal-the soft, tender moans of uncertainty escaping his partner earning his attention-and he would give her as much as he could, offering soft nudges with his nose, and pecks against her soft skin. Eventually, he'd lean back, one hand finding it's way up her body as she pushed close, and felt his heartrate pick up as well, offering a sturdy surface to grind those aching peaks against. His fingers however, they would find her cheek-and her lips, too. Slowly, he'd run his thumb down the small flavorful things, and whisper to her.
Y-Yuki..you feel incredible. I...hope it doesn't hurt as much, this time...
>He gave a sort of shaky groan, before bringing the girl's head closer-and reuniting their lips in a far, far more tender, and passionate embrace. He'd draw her soft lips into his, and hungrily kiss her back, all the while slowly beginning too pull himself free of her tense tunnel...only to bury it back inside of her all over again.
>>
Kallen or C.C?
>>
File: 1472131255266.jpg (50KB, 720x416px) Image search: [Google]
1472131255266.jpg
50KB, 720x416px
>>9537635
>tfw mods told me to go to /b/ yesterday
>>
>>9537682
Both.
>>
>>9537682
C.C.
>>
>>9537682
Kallen.
...not to tie it up, but seriously. Would black mail into sucking cock.
>>
>>9537645
He's playing a dick and abusing the thesaurus as much as he can

The comment about his writing being at a seventh grade level hurt him bad
>>
File: giggle.png (35KB, 1032x216px) Image search: [Google]
giggle.png
35KB, 1032x216px
>>9537699
Reminder that the people getting offended over Owain are on the same level of shit as he is.
>>
>>9537687
I'll be taking those lolis of yours.
>>
File: 1479504779371.png (1MB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1479504779371.png
1MB, 1024x576px
>>9537715
Well, you've at least got good taste in art.
>>
File: 1480362154206.png (1MB, 1000x1100px) Image search: [Google]
1480362154206.png
1MB, 1000x1100px
>>9537663
Don’t worry.
>She managed to whisper before his lips, his rough lips were on hers. A kiss. Kissing was good. Kissing she like. She like a lot. As soon as his mouth was on her lips she involved her tongue in the kiss, hungry for him. She wasn’t up for a chaste peck. No. She wanted a real kiss, which will melt her. Make her burn. Make her shiver and leak. He doesn’t need to worry about pain. She was built to manage pain. The pain of the body if nothing else. She was stabbed and slashed and she didn’t care in the slightest. Pain of the body she can handle. It was the pain of the soul she can’t. The dark and deep void gnawing inside her. But that pain was filled. Filled by him, days ago.
>Filled.
>She thought again, feeling his cock sliding out of her, pleasure and relief washing on her this time. And yet a lingering feeling of emptiness, to wanting for it to come back inside her in fullest. That point burning and sliding away from her to reach, so near yet so far. She found her muscle twisting, trying to suck him back and she shivered of pleasure when he did so. Moaning against his lips. Painful, rough were not negative words now. They were almost good. Good. Filled once again. Friction. In and Out. Until she could reach that point.
>>
>>9537682
Nunnally
>>
File: Capture.jpg (133KB, 930x830px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
133KB, 930x830px
>>9537594
No problem!
>>9537614
H-hey, my posts usually dont go that length.
...Then again, I've noticed I tend to break the limit a bit more often.
U-uh, dont focus on length! Its the fun that matters!
>>9537624
(Sadly this will have to be my last post. Thought I'd have a bit more time to play around, but time has caught up with me. I have a feeling I know who this is, so hit me up if you'd like to formally conclude this, or perhaps get a certain tiger involved. You know the one~)
>>9537644
>Judging from the stallions reaction alone, the canine had a feeling she hit the nail right on the head as he reacted quite outlandish, feeling the throbbing within his member amplify ten fold from her pisshole teasing. She guessed the equines kink on a dime, but it seemed to pay off considering how much he was enjoying it. Wanting to give him a experience he'd remember, the slutty canine delved her tongue further into the throbbing member, plunging at least 6-7 inchs of her incredible long dog tongue down his cock and lapping away the overflowing amount of cum almost straight from the source. Just to give the horse that tiny amount of stimulation, Yona gently began to let out a assortment of moans and shudders, letting those very vibrations running through her vocal cords run through her tongue and ring out through the stallions length. It seemed all that teasing and foreplay caused the pent up horse to finally release his load as Yona heard him let out a loud whiny, followed by a copious amount of hot, thick spunk shooting past her tongue and into her mouth, giving her a little taste of what was to come very soon. After the few globs that leaked out of his tap, the very next thing that followed after certainly gave the canine a surprise.
>>
>>9537688
I'm not a miracle worker anon I can only play one of them.
>>9537689
>>9537696
Leaning towards Kallen desu.
>>
>>9537647
>>9537725
Attempting to swallow the giant pools of pre that entered her mouth, Yona felt the stallions turgid length writhe and shudder with her tongue inside as a powerful flow of horse jizz began to flow along her dog tongue like a rocket, erupting out of his tip in a mesmerizing climax that gave the slutty, piss-covered dog a complete mouth full of pipping-hot horse jizz, flooding her mouth with nothing but the stallions musky seed. Thanks to his abrupt surprise early, Yona was much more ready for this specific release, quickly guzzling the down the seemingly endless amounts of horse spunk that trickled into her mouth like a roaring river, constantly gulping down endless amounts of thick cream that painted her throat a deep, pearl-white, flowing dropping down into her stomach and causing it to slightly expand a little thanks to the gargantuan amount shot inside of her. And, just as before with the urine, she was unable to swallow a lot of it as it came gushing out the sides of her mouth, adding on to her piss-ridden fur with a new, thick coating of horse jizz that coated her furry breasts, slowly drooling down along various parts of her body that left the canine in a complete mess, but that mess wouldn't expand any further thanks to the horse stuffing his meaty rod straight into her throat, shooting off the last of his load straight into her stomach. As the powerful stream slowly withered and died out, Yonas mouth and body was now mostly composed of piss, fur, and horse cum. Feeling the massive length wiggle itself out of her and resting upon her bosom, Yona let out a few gentle coughs to get some air flowing through her system.
"Ahh..s-satisfied? N-next time, tell me when you're going to use my mouth as a urinal...t-that way I could have properly guzzled it haha..."
>Yona gently wrapped her digits around the length and gave the tip a gentle kiss, slowly getting up on her feet and letting it go, walking away from it to have a nice bath after such a mess
>>
File: 1495703086155.gif (1MB, 500x229px) Image search: [Google]
1495703086155.gif
1MB, 500x229px
>>9537103
... !

Am I too late...?
>>
>>9537727
Works for me, I was about to sleep and didn't think that was a serious post anyway.
Give that Kallen guy a good time.
>>
File: 62430486_p0.jpg (252KB, 1242x1764px) Image search: [Google]
62430486_p0.jpg
252KB, 1242x1764px
>>9537718
I scrounge up what I can.
>>
File: 1470411147342.jpg (614KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
1470411147342.jpg
614KB, 1200x675px
>>9537754
I was looking through Pixiv just the other day, actually. Seems the show's really, really popular with artists at the moment.
>>
>>9537719
>There was some intense gratification he felt from kissing her. Yuki herself was always so quiet-her emotions subtle, or at least normally so. So much so, he always had to pay extra attention to see her feelings, what she really thought. Yet, all of this was untrue when he kissed her. There was far less subtly here-her mouth was sweet, and hungry whenever he met them in combat for dominance. He was playful, just as she was here-gentle, yet rough when he needed to be. His lips sucked greedily at her own, daring to part her tender lips with his own, masculine ones, and let her taste of his more brutish tongue, as it pushed past her soft lips and dipped inside of her warm mouth. There, it would tangle oh so sweetly with her's, and there, it would bring forth those hungry feelings that gnawed at the back of his mind. He had no intention of releasing this increasingly perverted kiss until he absolutely must. He groaned against her hot mouth, and each movement of his head would part Yuki's lips in yet another way, letting his tongue snake inside again and again to show her how he ached foor her. His fervor, his eager mouth worked at her lips, and his hips were trembling too. That warm waterfall falling down her back, and coating his loins ignited something in his body. He wanted to get rougher-to pound the sweet girl's ass into submission. Yet he wanted more to make her moan like she did before...to make her feel how he felt right now. To make her want that-to feel her ass stretched and swallow up his cock. He wanted her to ache for him, and that's what he intended too do. Every thrust was slow and steady now-his fat prick disappearing in and out of her tight star, as the flared glans grind against her insides with each thrust, always making sure her ass claps gently against his groin, burying his balls against her, only to slowly begin the process again. It started slow, but was starting to pick up a steady pace. No longer just testing her...enjoying her now.
>>
>>9537727
>Leaning Kallen
Pls do. She deserves to get dicked more.
I may be bias since she was always my favorite but hell. I see you have good tastes.
>>
>>9537742
Morning cute bun.
Not that guy, but figured I'd say it anyway.
>>
>>9537727
We haven't had a Kallen in so long. Please do it.
>>
File: tumblr_n4ae1tUuo31tu3y97o1_250.gif (448KB, 250x143px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n4ae1tUuo31tu3y97o1_250.gif
448KB, 250x143px
>>9537823
Morning, anon.
How are you?
>>
>>9537861
Enjoying a comfy morning, really. Not much else beyond breakfast, and such. How about yourself?
>>
File: 1480362463970.png (1MB, 1000x1100px) Image search: [Google]
1480362463970.png
1MB, 1000x1100px
>>9537797
>It was different this time, it really was. Last time she almost tricked itself into getting off but this time she was into something. Something building up. Something growing up. Deep inside that point. With every trust. With every friction. It was something brutal. Something grinding inside her like sandpaper, but it was something. Weird. Different. She has no word for it. She can only kiss him. Hungry. Feverish. While that point was burning and the burning was her. Into her. Inside her. Goodness it was really hard to reach it. She even wondered if she should make herself a dick and a prostate and get off from there. It was no fair. Men were not fair. They get so much pleasure easily to fuck or being fucked in the butt and she has to fight against that point. That damns point. She growled, feeling something grow inside her. She growled of frustration. She growled with rage and unsatisfied pleasure. She growled against that point.
>She was aware of rage. Of frustration. She has spent countless days experiencing it. But not in such a way. Not even experiencing the same day over and over again was vexing here like that point.
>She squirmed against him. Against his cock. Her hips moving along his pushing in such a feverish tempo. Faster. Rougher. She needs to reach that point. She needs to make it explode. To erase it and erase herself. She wanted to come. She wanted to be brought on the orgasm by him fucking her ass. She wanted it so much. She craved it so much right now.
>>
File: cad37c3fc99bd2b2342ae3b46b94f3b1.jpg (117KB, 821x1200px) Image search: [Google]
cad37c3fc99bd2b2342ae3b46b94f3b1.jpg
117KB, 821x1200px
Have a lovely day everyone, I hope to be available to play come this Saturday night.

>Kibbles waves and quietly sees herself off.

>>9537725

I had a few characters that fit the style, but now I have really gotten hooked on it and really want to use Foxy Rena now thanks in part to your character, FP. Shes so cute and I love the way their/her muzzle is designed! I hope I'm lucky enough to see any of the Uberquest girls done in it.

Good morning and have a good day. Great session too!

>>9537861

>On her way out she kneels down to pet the adorable little bundle of joy.

Hi Sponty! You too have a nice day and see you later.
>>
>>9537875
Same to you miss Kibella.
>>
File: tumblr_h6p23f5afV1qo4.gif (808KB, 350x197px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_h6p23f5afV1qo4.gif
808KB, 350x197px
>>9537867
Answering a summon, albeit quite a bit too late, it seems. Otherwise, getting about ready to head off for the day.

... Now, for the really important questions: Waffles, or pancakes?

>>9537875
>The hopping cotton ball happily receives the pets, and nuzzles right back into that hand!

Hello Kibbles! Thank you, and likewise, take care of yourself.
>>
>>9537926
Waffles
>>
>>9537872
>Something was different about this indeed, Anon could feel it. He loved this intensity, this burning need coiling up in his belly, making it so hard to resist what he wanted-making every thrust a danger that could drain all of his stamina any moment. Yet, Yuki felt different too. He remembered fucking her pussy-soft, and eager to milk him dry. She reacted so sweetly, and came so quickly and hard at his thrusts. But like this, she was like a different beast. One that fueled his urge to fuck her all the more. He felt her frustration, her anger as it were building in her body-yet it only seemed to make her all the more determined. Their kiss was more a fervent embrace meant to lock their mouths to some lewd task, to taste her lips, her frustration, and give her something she had control of to release some of that tension growing in her belly. Gods could he feel it-feel her body tighten, her ass squeeze, and welcome his girth inside with each loud, increasingly powerful smack. It was like she was designed to milk his cock dry-blatantly not true as it was, emotions rarely made sense. He was dedicated now, however. He wanted to feel Yuki clench down on him with her own primal lust. To feel her beg for his cum inside her ass...he needed that feeling. Now, he set his legs apart, and set Yuki to straddle his cock more directly. Here, she coould feel his meat splitting her tight ring apart-but here also, he'd be able to get faster than before. Now it was less a teaching thrust, meant to help her grow accustomed, and now was merely raw instinct, driving his thick piston in and out of her ass to the point his balls would slap loudly against her with each rut. His pants, and groans were lost into her lips, as he pushed the small girl down, forcing her to swallow more and more of his cock, drilling to her core. He could not maintain this pressure for long-but had no voice to warn her. A last ditch attack, meant to reach that point like a sprint.
>>
>>9537725
Can I still play with you like
>Eats dog butt.
>Fuck dog butt.
>Cums in dog but.
?
>>
>>9537926
>This question
That's silly, it's obvious-
>other anon reply
....pancakes for me. I love em thick and doughy.

Sorry to hear about the summon, but I hope you have a nice day regardless.
>>
Lurkers come out and play!
>>
>>9537926
Waffles.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZMcbJe265s
Wait what flavours do they come in?
>>
File: tumblr_nz82hyQkjx1tsbh6yo1_1280.png (509KB, 1091x1206px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nz82hyQkjx1tsbh6yo1_1280.png
509KB, 1091x1206px
>>9537972
(I'm heading off to bed soon to be honest with you family.)
>>
File: ea3b6ae375e0ee085723f69cbf90bb4f.jpg (194KB, 720x1000px) Image search: [Google]
ea3b6ae375e0ee085723f69cbf90bb4f.jpg
194KB, 720x1000px
>>9537939
You and I can be friends, then.

>>9537958
Oh... Why must you break my heart, anon?

I suppose you would expect me to like something so soft and pliant, huh. Ah well.

It happens, tomorrow is another day, as they say. And I hope you have a lovely day yourself!

>>9537981
Whichever flavors you like, of course!
Although, personally, being Canadian, I love to drown then in maple syrup.
>>
>>9537725
(Actually nodded off for a bit. I'm sure your hunch is correct and I'd love to get around to that! Have a nice day, FP.)
>>
>>9538002
I would imagine you prefer things soft and heavy, yes. But hey. Nothing wrong with waffles either. I've just not had a decent one as of yet. Probably just a lack of effort on my part though.
>>
File: Yuki (Riding) - 01.jpg (312KB, 956x1372px) Image search: [Google]
Yuki (Riding) - 01.jpg
312KB, 956x1372px
>>9537945
>There. It was there. She could feel. Almost. She hated almost. Almost was not enough. She was tired of almost. She want it now. She wanted it hard. She broke the kiss, grasping for hair, inhaling so deeply. The feeling of hair flowing inside her was good but it was not enough. Open, filled by him like he never did before, fucked raw. Friction. Wild and savage friction. She was aching, squeezing, leaking but not there yet.
Aaargh.
>This time she yelled, yelled like a tiger, roaring like a lioness. It was such a deep contrast to her usual collected expression. Never she has let herself go so much under the raw pressure of desire. She cursed internally against that point. Against such unfathomable distance between her and her own climax. And she jerked, twisted, warped every fiber of her body under thus sensation, obsessed with reaching it.
>And she did.
>Suddenly, not like the wavering smoothness of her previous climax, she reached it. She was in that point and that point exploded. There was fire there, and force. There were atoms splitting and Creation itself unmaking. She felt like a bomb allowed to detonate.
YEESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!
>She yelled, pleasure blazing, nails pressing into his skin. She cummed. And cummed. And cummed.
>>
>>9538031
Have a discord?
>>
>>9538048
Why do you ask Anon?
>>
File: Comm___Sponty_by_Rietalienko.jpg (57KB, 900x478px) Image search: [Google]
Comm___Sponty_by_Rietalienko.jpg
57KB, 900x478px
>>9538027
I suppose my main issue is how pancakes get all soggy if you drench them in maple syrup... I know there's a tip going around that you can solve that by simply having something to dip them in as you go instead, but meh.

So what have you had this morning, then?
>>
>>9538069
Want to lewd the Yuki but don't have the time for it right now.
>>
>>9538088
I do Anon.
EldarFarseer#5513
>>
>>9538095
Thank you!
>>
>>9538031
>The man did all he could to keep up this keen pressure, this harsh, eager hammering he aimed to bring Yuki to face some beautiful climax that arched inside of her-and inside of him too-and closed so close as to tease them both. He was wavering on the edge-had been for some time-and his intent to drill into the girl's tight, welcoming ass sent jolts along his spine. Her want, her desires were so vivid, so tangible and rippling through him everytime she bounced. Something so unlike her, so primal, and open. Eager and loud. Lewd, and perverted. Slutty, even, and the nature of all these facts coming into one from her loud, feminine call was drawing him, a male-her mate at this juncture- in to feed her lust. To bring her to that peak along with him. Gods how he wanted it so badly now, how he ached to let it go. But he swore he would hold out-at least try to outlast her. He wanted that almost as badly as she ached for climax at all. Every thrust of his hips opened her further indeed, and she could feel his thick member split her apart-again and again, louder and louder each time. He pounded against her tender backside now, drilling his rod into her. He could feel that same bubbling sensation deep in his core, that same feeling that coiled up inside him as she squeezed down and howled like a wildcat for him. Yes. Yes, this was everything he wanted. Her squeal-so infinitely unlike her natural state was somehow almost more arousing than her actual writhing tunnel squeezing him of his dick milk. He bucked into her-perhaps too suddenly and with it came a seemingly unending fountain of hot, creamy lust, pouring into Yuki's depths and what's more, painting her insides white with his hot cum, and releasing all of that pent up feeling deep inside of her all at once. Unsteady now, he pushed her forward a bit, so Yuki's back was against the slick shower wall, and he leaned into her now for support, as he savored this infinitely sweet afterglow that left him dizzy.
>>
>>9538110
(That was quite intense. Definitily not fuzzy. But I liked it. Sadly I've work to do, so I suppose we could stop right now)
>>
File: 100.jpg (98KB, 284x810px) Image search: [Google]
100.jpg
98KB, 284x810px
>>9538002
>>9538027
Can't you just put pancake batter into a waffle maker?

Also.
Crepes are pancakes.
>>
>>9538095
>EldarFarseer
You gonna bring out that hot as fuck alien sometime soon?
>>
>>9538080
Mm. Maybe I'm a strange man then. I enjoy the soggyness, I find it makes it that much sweeter to eat when its soaking in gooey syrup.

Oh, this morning is like I said, pancakes with the usual toppings. Strawberries too because I'm a fucklord who keeps fresh fruit around.
>>
>>9538129
(It was, heh, sorry. I think I got a little lost in the session and forgot I was meant to give fuzzy feels. I'll make it up to you next time. Thanks a ton, though Yuki. You're always great to play with. Hope I didn't keep you too long.)
>>
>>9538142
Oh.
You have no idea how much I want to.
But I’m not sure there is enough good eldar porn out of there for me to play one.
>>
>>9538132
Probably, yeah. But I dont have a waffle iron, so mine are all gonna be flat and round. Which I like em like that anyway.

Maybe should buy one though.
>>
>>9538161
(Nah your timing was good. I try to give warning when I'm going out of time so don't worry. Glad to be of service, Anon)
>>
>>9538163
I would fuck the shit out of an Eldar, even without many lewds, truthfully.
>>
>>9538132
You're speaking nonsense, Karl.

But I love you all the same.
>Pulls Karl into bed for a well-deserved hug

>>9538144
Huh. Well you know, different strokes and such.

I'm usually pretty terrible at keeping fresh produces around, especially fruits. I end up using just a little bit at once and before I know it they've already gone questionable.
>>
>>9538176
(Glad to hear, then. Hope things pick up for you soon, Yuki.)
>>
>>9538183
One day Mon-keigh. One day.
>>
File: e138970b233aab603cc6244f318e72f3.jpg (183KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
e138970b233aab603cc6244f318e72f3.jpg
183KB, 720x1280px
>>
>>9538188
They're a pain to keep in good condition so I don't blame you. I just go to the store frequently, and buy a little at a time.
>>
File: 18.jpg (44KB, 541x960px) Image search: [Google]
18.jpg
44KB, 541x960px
>>9538163
Crop.
you can crop out her face or face/chest so it adds different levels to the image.

>>9538144
>>9538188
>Using syrup over just butter. I mean I love you guys but you're killing me here!

>>9538144
Yo you need to put the fruit inside the pancake.

>>9538188
>Happily follows her to bed, nuzzling her cute nose.

As for your fruit problem you can blend them up or eat them in cereal hot or cold.
I'm curious, what's your go to hot cereal?
>>
>>9538238
>Not drenching in syrup till it's more like the pancake is topping your syrup
What are you, not diabetic?
But seriously.

>Put inside of the pancake
I've tried wrapping it in the soaked folds before. Pretty good, but I usually use a knife instead of eating it like a taco.
>>
>>
File: sponty_by_zerah_oblibious-d5tj0.png (587KB, 877x707px) Image search: [Google]
sponty_by_zerah_oblibious-d5tj0.png
587KB, 877x707px
>>9538204
Sometimes I wish we had one of those little outdoor markets around here, they seem so convenient and homely, almost romantic in a way.
... Catching a stomach virus from them is slightly less so, however.

>>9538238
You're not Canadian, Karl. You wouldn't understand.

I suppose I could, but it's not quite the same.
>She casually rests her head against Karl's chest as they lay in bed.
Hot cereal? I've never been much of a fan of those. But as for cereal as a whole, I'm quite fond of honey nut cheerios.
>>
File: 1495744613748.jpg (117KB, 640x658px) Image search: [Google]
1495744613748.jpg
117KB, 640x658px
H-hey, you! Could you please let me out?
>>
>>9538268
>Lets out the Mini-Shantae and scoops her in his palm.
How'd you even get in there?
>>
>>9538250
I would a youkai Jesus.
>>
>>9538268
>open the bottle.
>>
File: f7e71c9e7f38e4c99fc8c9bc4c20323c.jpg (938KB, 3507x3507px) Image search: [Google]
f7e71c9e7f38e4c99fc8c9bc4c20323c.jpg
938KB, 3507x3507px
Hey
>>
>>9538346
>Kissus the Graf
>>
File: 83.jpg (402KB, 937x1231px) Image search: [Google]
83.jpg
402KB, 937x1231px
>>9538282
>>9538289
>Not asking for wishes first.

>>9538268
What will you give me for your freedom genie?

>>9538253
You're right, the only syrup we have here is just corn syrup.

Make a nice fruit salad, pop it in the fridge and eat it when you're hungry.

As for an outdoor market, see if there is a farmers market in your town.

>He runs a hand through her hair, pressing his face against the top of her head; kissing her. His other hand teases and playfully tugs at her tail.

Would be nice to go out on a date to an outdoor market and pick out sensual fruits for later fun times.

>>9538346
Hallo, wie gehts?
>>
File: 2aabc32ac2c40621280d54a36fad751c.png (554KB, 970x1100px) Image search: [Google]
2aabc32ac2c40621280d54a36fad751c.png
554KB, 970x1100px
>>9538348
>return kissu

'sup anon?

>>9538353
Alles gut
>>
>>9538353
beware what you wish for it may come true
>>
File: 54daab893916c.gif (95KB, 347x301px) Image search: [Google]
54daab893916c.gif
95KB, 347x301px
>>9538282
Well, Risky found a shrink ray, and the rest should be obvious.
>she looks up at the anon, making puppy dog eyes.
And thank you! Is there anything I could do to repay you? Oh wait! I got it! It seems a bit cliche, but how about I gave you three wishes?
>>9538289
>She quickly climbs out, running towards the kind anon
I'm free! I'm finally free! thank you! If there's anything I could do, Tell me. your wish is my command.
>>9538353
I-if you're so kind to free me, I'll do anything you want to repay you. Sort of like three wishes...
>>
>>9538360
Bismarck Graf or Clown Graf?
>>
>>9538360
Sieg heil.
>>
>>9538346

Hey, good morning Graf. Can I get a hug from my fave bote?
>>
>>9538353
Maybe I'll let you squirt maple syrup all over me before licking it off sometime, Karl~

>She wiggles her rear into his hand as he plays with the little white tuft of hair.

Hmm, maybe. Though I have to say the only fruit I wanna have fun with is your banana.

Listen to me, I'm starting to sound just as silly as you, Karl. I'd better be going to sleep.
>>
>>9538360
>steals hat
>>
File: 0992742f18c4f3d8f57edc67c49dd698.png (554KB, 815x1080px) Image search: [Google]
0992742f18c4f3d8f57edc67c49dd698.png
554KB, 815x1080px
>>9538394
Something something German engineering and tits

>>9538395
'sup?

>>9538401
Morning anon, and sure, why not.
>hugs anon

>>9538406
>Watches as her hat flies away with the hat-stealing anon
>>
File: Kroenen Kiss.jpg (67KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Kroenen Kiss.jpg
67KB, 600x600px
>>9538248
I meant the batter, cut up some bananas and toss them in the batter, it's really good. You can use a few fruits with them.

>>9538360
Good to know,, what brings you here at this hour?

>>9538365
A monkeys paw eh? Lucky for me I have a jewish lawyer on leash~
>Tugs the jew and makes him figure out all the fine details.

>>9538377
No trickery? If I wish for a million bucks I won't be stampeded by deer right?
>He picks up the jar, intent on opening it even if there are tricks other wishes, he merely waits to see if she'll be honest if there are or not.

>>9538402
>You will never squirt syrup all over sponty's banana whiling making a sales pitch for maple syrup.

>He smiles at the silly girl, he pulls his hand away from her tail, lifting her chin to offer her one sweet kiss before falling asleep in their arms.

It's fun to be silly, well I hope you enjoy your night, sweet dreams.
>>
Dead hours...
I guess I should go work on a folder
>>
File: 35.jpg (12KB, 239x211px) Image search: [Google]
35.jpg
12KB, 239x211px
>>9538401
Hugging the bote is ver-bote-n
>>
>>9538436
I would but I don't know who else I should play
>>
>>9538421
German tits are the best!
>>
>>9538447
You should make a clownpiece folder.
>>
>>9538436
Reveal yourself, anon!
>Tosses dust of appearing on you.
>>
>>9538456
>tfw that clownpiece that took over the character only lasted a couple weeks before disappearing
>>
>>9538433
Repeating digits, boredom and the fact that I live in a timezone where it's currently the semi-sensible shitposting time of 4 pm

>>9538436
I do that too, alongside (shit)posting.

>>9538448
Glad you think so
>>
>>9538421

Awww, thank you.
>hugs her back and gives her a kiss on the forehead
>>
>>9538462
Sorry there's nothing to appear, I'm just another Anon who is considering trying to ava
>>
>>9538456
Let's not. I'm not even american
>>
>>9538473
I want to be sandwiched between both of those germans.
>>
>>9538377
No idea who that is, but alright.
>Scratches his head, then shrugs.
I don't know about wishes, but I find you kinda cute like this. I could put you on my desk and poke your belly to do little dances like a hula girl.
>>
>>9538479
O-Oh. You made it sound otherwise.
>Dusts your shoulders off.
Sorry.
>>
>>9538473
What would it take to make her go down and deepthroat my dick. I have money.
>Presents a wallet.
>>
>>9538473
Graf > Bismarck
>>
>>9538473
Oh hey it's been a while. How is your thing coming along?
>>
>>9538497
No worries
I can see how what I said could be interpreted that way
>>
>>9538433
I-I promise. I'm not one of those douche genies who toy with peoples intentions. So could you let me out, pretty please?
>she sits, legs crossed, waiting for his response
>>9538489
>she giggles at his compliment. she lays herself on his hand, liking his wish.
I'd love to be yours, master. Just the thought of being with you to cheer you on is making me all giddy inside.
>>
File: 000.png (106KB, 645x389px) Image search: [Google]
000.png
106KB, 645x389px
>>
>>9538479
Ava'ing can honestly be pretty fun, all memes and thread shitstorms aside. Got anything in mind, or at least something you're super into to take inspiration from?
>>
>>9538541
You're pretty cheery yourself, aren't you?
>As he said he'd do, he pokes her little belly.
Say, if you really are magic and stuff, you could probably turn yourself back whenever, no? Not that I'd want you to, but I'm curious to know.
>>
>>9538474
Anytime anon
>comf

>>9538485
Oh really now?

>>9538509
>plenty of flustered and confused finger raising
>poor attempts at replying
>just a stuttering mess of handwaving and incomprehensible muttering

>>9538528
Why not both?

>>9538530
My thing?
I'm not sure which of my things you mean, I work on a lot of things.
>>
>>9538574
Fuck me, I had no idea I could have both.
>>
>>9538574
Of course, I don't think anyone would turn up the chance to have german perfection on either side. They're an even better pair than Bissy and Prinz
>>
>>9538574
I wouldn't mind a threesome with them.
>>
>>9538574
I want Graf and Bismark to teach me german! And punish me every time I screw up!
>>
>>9538574

>still holding her in his arms
Anyone ever tell you that you're very sexable? That means both sexy and adorable at the same time.
>>
File: tumblr_nprbzjF5vC1rnqxf8o3_500.gif (2MB, 491x362px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nprbzjF5vC1rnqxf8o3_500.gif
2MB, 491x362px
>>9538572
Yeah, I believe I can with it. But I could also change into other animals if you want me to.Like this.
>she demonstrates, moving her hips back and forth, doing a little belly dance. After she finishes, a puff of smoke appears as the girl appears as a monkey.
Ta-da!
>>
>>9538545
That's the problem...
Im having trouble deciding on a character. I've done Anon x Anon sessions in the past where I played a trap without images, so I thought I'd go that route. I also thought about playing a milf but most recognizable ones are already spoken for. I'm seeing now that maybe I'm not right for the Ava role
>>
>>9538662
>He nearly drops the little smoky genie as she transforms, but then looks at the monkey that took her place instead.
Whoa...! What else can you do?
>>
>>9538665
Oh trust me, I've tried finding a trap or a milf myself when I was ava'ing, it was surprisingly hard for me too.
I ended up having to go for artist OCs, so that's one route you can take if you know any good ones
>>
Name a better feel than that feel when you play all your cards right.
>>
File: 1493536355997.png (275KB, 715x715px) Image search: [Google]
1493536355997.png
275KB, 715x715px
>>9538665
There's a near inexhaustible supply of milfs and traps for you to consider. Most people generally don't mind if you use a character that's already in use, but there are plenty that are ripe for the picking.
>>
File: 1475601325921.jpg (155KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1475601325921.jpg
155KB, 1024x1024px
>>9538544
>>
File: 3740f8b6a8d4f7bd448ecd18ca096bfa.jpg (582KB, 827x1224px) Image search: [Google]
3740f8b6a8d4f7bd448ecd18ca096bfa.jpg
582KB, 827x1224px
>>9538594
Yeah, it's surprisingly common, everyone just goes and cries about which one is superior when the double package is obviously the best choice.

>>9538595
Glad you think so, because I've only bothered to gather a miniscule prinz folder (in comparison)

>>9538606
I doubt anyone would mind that.

>>9538631
>nervous sweating intensifies

>>9538646
That's probably the first time anyone has said that to me. So, naturally I had no idea about the existence of that word
>>
File: newest card.jpg (539KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
newest card.jpg
539KB, 1920x1080px
May as well post my card during these dead hours.
>>
>>9538732
>Slides himself between Graf and Bismarck and attempts to pull them closer around him. His face between Graf's breasts due to her appearing first.
Threesomes are common with you two?
>>
>>9538732

Its true though. Would the great war hero permit a kiss?
>>
File: uncensored.jpg (520KB, 1500x1633px) Image search: [Google]
uncensored.jpg
520KB, 1500x1633px
>>9538720
I don't understand this political compass
>>
File: amiibo.jpg (66KB, 600x887px) Image search: [Google]
amiibo.jpg
66KB, 600x887px
>>9538693
I believe I could do anything you wish, master, I just need you to ask.
>she turns herself back into her half-genie form, waiting for his first command.
Now then, what shall I do for you?
>>
>>9538732
Something wrong? You're not hot or anything?
Oh yeah, people are always saying I'm super impressionable and naive! I'd do just about anything if I was told it'd help me learn
>>
>>9538747

Oh, hi Rouge. Wanna finish what we were doing Monday?
Thread posts: 475
Thread images: 249

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.