[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Haha I hate myself. Screaming at myself edition.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 303
Thread images: 94

File: 2017-05-22_18.37.03.jpg (114KB, 680x285px) Image search: [Google]
2017-05-22_18.37.03.jpg
114KB, 680x285px
Haha I hate myself.
Screaming at myself edition.
>>
I slept to 12 o'clock and feel like shit now that I'm awake, I have no doubt my parents will scream at me for it as wel. Haha.
>>
File: 1493598340565.jpg (72KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
1493598340565.jpg
72KB, 1280x800px
Would happy duck and angsty opossum be friends?
>>
>>9478778
Happy Duck would be the neighborhood kid that is blissfully unaware of how fucked up the area is. Opossum would be okay being in proximity of the duck for short periods of time, and would give Duck shit like half-eaten chocolate bars or stale chips which makes the duck even more happy
>>
Sad married anon checking in.

I keep having dreams the house burns down or the bathroom floor collapses due to water damage.

Interviewed three people at work today, had a headache the whole time.

In bed again, wife is drawing as she usually does, I'll be long asleep before she comes in.

I wish she was in here to cuddle instead. :(
>>
>>9479730
I hope it's not a legit marriage otherwise sooner or later at this rate she's gonna take half your shit.
>>
File: Peking Duck.webm (3MB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
Peking Duck.webm
3MB, 800x450px
>>9478778
Well, they're both pathetic so probably.
>>
>>9479891
It is legit, we've been together for seven years.

I highly doubt either of us would leave, we're quite comfortable.
>>
>>9479730
I get the recurring water damage dream too. Also the house turns into a maze full of impossible rooms and too many doors. Probably just stress

>>9479932
I like how he dips it into the water like "these things are always a little dry"
>>
>>9479730
What kind of stuff does she like to draw?
>>
File: 1494895820630.jpg (64KB, 540x433px) Image search: [Google]
1494895820630.jpg
64KB, 540x433px
>>9479932

:(
>>
I just got into a huge fight with my mother, I think I broke the fridge handle off. She came into my room and yelled at me for everything, as soon as she left I sat down and cried for an hour.

All this started because she's telling me to only have one cup of coffee per day because it's expensive. Even though she takes all my welfare money and I only use the hot water once every 3 or so days, I haven't washed my clothes in a week and I eat once every 2 days.
>>
File: 1494794245580.jpg (113KB, 640x443px) Image search: [Google]
1494794245580.jpg
113KB, 640x443px
Anyone else attribute the start of ruining their own life to being told they were intelligent throughout their wasted youth? Fuck, if I were smart, I wouldn't be in a residential vocational school program studying something I have no passion for just so I can make one last attempt to not worthless to my friends and family.
>>
>>9481186
You might be surprised at how common that story is.
>>
File: 1460592246292.png (686KB, 991x694px) Image search: [Google]
1460592246292.png
686KB, 991x694px
>>9481186
>rewatching Malcolm in the Middle
>get to that episode where Malcolm's class gets a new gifted teacher who's a dick
>tfw hearing his monologue about about how being told you're special will ruin you
If only I paid more attention to this shit when I was young.
>>
File: 1473943168051.png (115KB, 514x570px) Image search: [Google]
1473943168051.png
115KB, 514x570px
>>9481437
Perhaps not, my two closest friends also got the "you're a god among your peers" speech, and ended up trapped in the voc school with me. Of course they both have legitimately awful parents and no real father figures, they are doing great given the circumstances. I just turned out wrong.
>>
>>9481737
If they're doing great, I think it's unfair to say you're a failure when you're doing the same thing they are
>>
>>9481958
It seems to me that I started from a superior position, with loving and unabusive parents with at least one who could be there for me all the time. I feel that I have squandered my parents effort, and that my friends have gotten to the same place I have when the people who are supposed to love them revel in controlling/using/hurting them.
I'm going nowhere at the 99 percent the speed of light and even my father who's health has failed will probably live to see my ashes scattered.
>>
File: onions-e1354397033331.jpg (574KB, 1995x2670px) Image search: [Google]
onions-e1354397033331.jpg
574KB, 1995x2670px
You aren't 404'ing on me
>>
I get the house to myself tomorrow, gonna Skype my boyfriend and get drunk likely.

What's everyone elses plan?
>>
File: 1475216821204.jpg (46KB, 500x382px) Image search: [Google]
1475216821204.jpg
46KB, 500x382px
>tfw your most normie interaction all month is discussing french fries with a staff sergeant
>>
>>9484360
Work, home, sleep.

Repeat for another thirty years.

The wife and I never plan on having kids, thank God.
>>
>>9484360
Inventing creative new ways to fuck up and hate myself while simultaneously resisting the urge to take a warm shower and dig out my carotid artery with a razor.
>>
>>9486790
That will change when you're older.

Don't be one of those people who say "Ha ha that will never happen to ME!"

Because it will change. It always does. Prepare for it.
>>
>>9488734
Except it won't because I already had a vasectomy and the wife had her tubes tied. We REALLY don't want kids.
>>
>>9488734
Jokes on you, I can't even have kids and I'm gay.
>>
File: 1480415490270.jpg (51KB, 500x329px) Image search: [Google]
1480415490270.jpg
51KB, 500x329px
>>9489633
>My wife and I made sure we'll never do the one thing that would make our lives no longer monotonous so we'll never fulfill our deeply rooted biological need to breed as we wonder what that emptiness eating us from the inside is
>>
>>9490037
Hey, it's better than letting your crotch dropping grow up be degenerate after your marriage tanks and you lose your house.
>>
>>9490103
How is having a degenerate child that will love you and be there for you when your life goes to shit worse than being alone in the streets when your wife leaves you and the world rejects you?
>>
>>9490206
A lot of people try to have kids to "fix" their marriage. There's nothing wrong with ours, we're just comfortable in our numbness.

Having a child is pretty much the worst thing that could happen to me.

Worst case, adopt one. Why make more?
>>
File: 1495163235451.png (50KB, 548x546px) Image search: [Google]
1495163235451.png
50KB, 548x546px
>>9490037
>having children as a last-ditch attempt to salvage a marriage or find purpose in life
>>
File: 1324190371467.gif (17KB, 200x220px) Image search: [Google]
1324190371467.gif
17KB, 200x220px
I like tf2
Thoughts on tf2?
>>
>>9490986
I used to play it a lot.
Not so much anymore.
>>
File: 1493906486785.gif (2MB, 438x302px) Image search: [Google]
1493906486785.gif
2MB, 438x302px
>>9490986
I used to like tf2.
It used to be fun.
But now I can't even run it.
>>
>>9490986
To many niggers
>>
File: IMG_20170510_170053.jpg (90KB, 807x807px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170510_170053.jpg
90KB, 807x807px
My scar ripped open again and my freshly washed bedsheets are red now

Haha
>>
>>9491029
>>9491094
What they said, was good fun before f2p and microtransactions
>>
>>9491256
Hospital anon I assume.

Shit man, how long has it been since the injury now? Back at work?
>>
>>9490611
If nothing is wrong with your marriage why even bring up some worst case scenario like that if that's not the case? Why even complain about it if you're comfortable?

Also creating something from scratch is a totally different feeling that just picking something up, especially if you create something with your partner that you both work on together.

>>9490962
>getting married if you have no long term relationship goals
>implying the preservation of your genes isn't already your purpose in life
>>
File: 1495523949538.png (44KB, 658x662px) Image search: [Google]
1495523949538.png
44KB, 658x662px
>>9490986
Really lost any passion left for it after the competetive update.
>>
>>9490206
Because they're going to have to be there for me. I'd much rather wither away alone and miserable than bring than bring anyone down with me.
>>
>>9493199
Why not drift away feeling fulfilled with people who love you there to say goodbye?
>>
>>9493616
>lying in bed, terminally ill
>surrounded by dysfunctional adult children
>"their lives are total wrecks, but at least I brought them into the world so they can be here"
>"to watch me die"
>>
File: 1492917465978.jpg (77KB, 735x414px) Image search: [Google]
1492917465978.jpg
77KB, 735x414px
>>9494238
>lying in bed, frail from age
>surrounded by successful contributors to society, each little one special in their own way
>"Wow, you've all overcome so much! I'm glad you've achieved so much when I could only provide so little. You've all been the joy of my life!"
>They commemorate you and you live on forever in their hearts
>>
Sad married anon here.

Kids aren't for us. It's funny how most of the people who say "You'll change your mind on kids" are people who already have kids.

Neither of us have ever felt any desire to have children, and both of us have agreed that we don't want to.

When you are in a relationship for a long time, things tend to even out. I'm not unhappy in the relationship at all, but I am realizing that life is kinda like this.

I'm not old by any means, only 27, but I can see how people suddenly find themselves at age 50, unaware of how it all happened so quickly.

There are some things I want to do in life, and I know there are things she wants to do as well.

There are things I'd like to try both in life and sexually, but at this point the options are mostly to try things slowly.

Sure, you could go find other people to do this stuff with quickly, but you're left by yourself after not that long.

We tried an open relationship for a bit, we both agreed it was kinda weird.
>>
>>9494823
People are quickly forgotten.

How much do you really know about your grandparents, or great grandparents for that matter?
>>
>>9481186
>do literally anything on a computer
>"omg anon you're so smart! you should do hacking!"
>grow up thinking I know computers
>go to school, specifically computer 101 in middle school
>why did these people lie to me

I'm far from computer illiterate, but some stuff totally escapes me.
>>
>>9494887
On my father's side my grandfather was an abusive drunk and my grandmother died when my father was 16.
On my mother's side my grandfather died before I knew him and my grandmother hated my mom's choice in husband and tries to tear the family apart along with my aunt.

I still know a lot about them because my parents still love them for bringing them into this world and tell me about them, and I love them for that too, even if they're not good people. I wish I could know them more but trying to never ends up well.

Even if you're not a great person the gift of life is something everyone will cherish you giving them. Unless they're dicks I guess.
>>
>>9494887
Not him but a lot.

I remember every time I visited my great grandmother in hospital even though I was like 4 at most, she always gave my colouring books and white chocolate because she knew it was my favorite. She died when we had a friend at our house and I was playing toy cars with him, my mum sent him home and cried a lot during that day.

My grandfather died 28th of April 2015, his funeral was 5 days after that and most of my family came. We were at a small country church next door to his best friend's house where we had the wake. We drank 70 beers between his two friends, my uncle and me because that's how old he was.

My grandmother's still alive and I walk to visit her every 3 days.
>>
>>9495005
>>9495032

I suppose your family makeup has a lot to do with it. Both my and my wife's families are super small, and neither of us are particularly close to them. There's no animosity, but we're not particularly close.
>>
>>9485836
i hate the fact that i'll probably alwayd be considered the unit's designated weirdo

the fact that im too poor to afford a decent haircut and opt to shave my head instead pretty much ensures i'll be 'gomer pyle' for the rest of my career
>>
File: 1493116381985.jpg (138KB, 428x280px) Image search: [Google]
1493116381985.jpg
138KB, 428x280px
>>9494920
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8G9QIIvSpzE
>>
I think I got a story brewin'. Anyone up for a story?
>>
>>9498793
I'm up for a story, G!
>>
>>9498861
Weird, fictional kinda story, to be clear. No real stories until I cry into your dick I'm sucking.
>>
>>9499096
Fiction is fine dawg
>>
>>9499262
Alright, here goes. One sec.
>>
>>9499374
Over in the rockfields, there's a group that call themselves the "Sentinels" who sleep in the shadow of one of the old towers.

You can tell them by their banner. It's an unimaginably wealthy man: he's got a helmet and shirt made out of sheet metal, pounded into shape by a master and polished 'til it gleams like a solar lens. But here's the thing about it: you can't see his face. Behind the steel helmet is a void as black as one of the caves the civilized peoples dug into the mountains. He holds a spear tipped with white ceramic and a hammerglass shield without a single crack, and you can tell by the way he hunches over 'til his shoulders rise over his neck: he's a murderer. He's got the look of someone who's burnt down entire villages, who'd look a crying baby in the eye then eviscerate it.

Hung from one of the higher floors of the tower's skeleton, that banner greeted me as I walked towards their camp, staff in hand. Where the buildings around it had crumbled, as all things do, the tower stood, untouched by vines or by rust. I stood outside their line for a moment, scared to approach as the gleaming blood god dangling from the steel structs stared at me, until the evening watch came to greet me.

Compared to the banner, they were a sorry bunch. Of the three of them, only one was armored, and just their chest, covered in a plate of worn black bugshell. The other two were wearing the clothes they'd worked in earlier that day; one, it seemed, had gone berry-picking that morning. "Speak your name, traveler," the armored one said as the other two hung back; either they weren't used to guard duty, or they didn't care and were just waiting for watch to end.

"Dirtmusk, of the Plumprind River," I said as I pounded my staff into the ground and puffed out my chest, evidently not wanting to come off like the guy on their banner. The greenhorns exchanged looks.

"Welcome, traveler. I am Scratch, and we are the Sentinels of this tower." (cont)
>>
are most possums autistic?

I might actually get a diagnosis at some point this year and it would help make sense of a lot of things
>>
>>9499898
"You may stay the night, but you must pick fruits for us the morning," Scratch said. What, did he think he was better than me, that he could boss me around like that? I cocked an eyebrow at him, a silent challenge.

"Things have been really tough lately," the berrypicker said. Apologetically. Probably scared of a fight. "There used to be these plump bushes all over the place, but since a swarm of beetroaches moved in, we've had a hard time finding them, so we need all the help we can get."

The other greenhorn sighed, then looked at the berrypicker. "You think they're right, the ones that say—?"

Scratch urgently cut him off. "Suffice to say, if you'll be partaking in our provisions, you'll have to work for your food."

"That's fair, right?" the berrypicker added again, a pleading smile on her face.

"I accept your terms, Sentinel," I announced. Caught a glance of the berrypicker's face; only person I'd ever seen so relieved was my own mother.

They'd managed to pack an entire village into the first couple floors of the tower, not that it wasn't big enough to. It looked, one of the more talkative guards, just like the way it did back in the civilized era. I didn't buy it, myself; everyone knows you can't turn back time; but for what it was, it looked nice. Especially the centerpiece of the first floor. It was a shape like the moon in the sky: a cool elegance pervading something massive and imposing. For all the barbs and knobs and extensions covering it, I could only make out one thing for what it was: the head of an animal, staring down at me with curiosity. The Bluish historians that visited our home on the Plumprind once a moon told us that much of the civilized peoples' art was like that, and many of us had thought it silly, but staring the strange beast, carved of rock dug in a distant era, straight in the face... I felt just the beginnings of understanding.
>>
>>9500375
As I greeted and met and ate with the villagers, I saw evidence of their beetroach problem, and managed to glean exactly why it was so big of a problem. Not a lot of things can grow in the rockfields. Even if a plant has roots strong enough to grow through the rock, that's not enough. The rockfields are tainted. Tainted by restless spirits of the dead they were built on, tainted by the people who choked it with oils and salts, so tainted that, where the concrete doesn't smother the Earth below it, what was once soil crumples into dust and sand beneath your feet, only to blow away in your wake. So even if a plant has roots strong enough to burrow down into the tainted soil, it still has to survive the wrath of thousands of angry spirits intent on throttling it to death like an illegitimate infant in its crib.

So when a plant can survive all that, it's bound to be as rare as it is revered.

Besides plumps, much scarcer than normal, all they had were the carcasses of the birds that roosted on the highest floors of the tower's skeleton and hot, bitter root that tasted like death and made me want to vomit. The roots were just on the edge of edible, it seemed; they upset everyone's stomach to some degree, but I heard a father caution a child that he would turn sick if he didn't have one every once in a while. I shudder at the thought of going from eating sweet, meaty plumps every day and every night, to eating nothing but those harsh, bitter roots that ripped at the outline of my stomach.

As we ate, I saw something that seemed odd to me. I saw a pair of Sentinels erect a set of scaffolding near the statue centerpiece. I watched them build it up, slowly, and then I watched as they polished its gleaming white surface. And suddenly, it realized how weird these people were.
>>
>>9500660
Of course, the buildings that inhabited the rockfield near Plumprind had long crumbled, unlike this tower that still stood strong. But, I thought, what would we back home do if we found a rockfield still intact, dotted with the obscene landmarks that the civilized peoples filled them to burst with. We would have looted them. We would have scraped them of every inch of wealth, then turned it into something worth something. We would hollow it out and make music with it, use it to pin to our shirts, make it into something that belonged to us.

I asked to speak with the Sentinels' elders. There was only one, they told me, by the name of Peachpit. I met him in a small room, the walls made of a strange, spongy material covered in a carpet of moss as yellow as the sun resting on the horizon. He offered me a sprig of seer's tea; I declined.

"Smart of you," he said. "It turns your brain into mush. Only reason I drink it's because mine already is!" Despite his teeth; either yellowed brown with age or rotted away entirely; he grinned as he laughed. "What's on your mind, kit?"

"What power does the spirit of the statue hold?" I asked, sitting with him.

"None."

I nodded my head in agreement, then felt twice the fool as I truly heard what he'd just said. "None?" I asked, not sure whether I'd just misheard.

"None."

Flabbergasted. "What do you mean, 'None?'"

"Nothing there. Thing's dead as the ghouls who made it."

"There's no spirit in it, at all?" Was the elder mad?

"Not a pinch." He chuckled.

I narrowed my eyes at him. "You're toying with me."

"Don't get testy with me, kit," he said, then took a sip of his tea. "There's your answer. Not a damn thing special about that statue, just a hunk of civilized junk, nothin' but a fool'll tell you anything else."

"Then why do you polish it?" I asked, frustrated with his unfunny joke. "Why do you—"

"I don't march into your camp and tell you Plumprinders how to do things, kit."

I shut my mouth. He wasn't stopping.
>>
>>9500965
"That's why you're not a Sentinel, son. You Plumprinders, you go up and down your pretty river, following your fish and your veggies and your fruit. You know how us Sentinels got our name? Not after no river. No, no, sentinels were fighters. Long ago, when the civilized left their homes and called it wilderness to move to palaces they cut from rock, they had a class of people—the sentinels, they called them—to keep the wolves from overrunning their little paradise."

The elder's eyes bulged as he went on. How their people were pushed into the rockfields, how they turned sick or starved or were torn to bits by beasts and monsters. Until one day, they found this tower, this lighthouse on troubled seas, somehow still standing far above the rock and rubble. How they cleared away the vines, how they put up struts to stabilize the bottom three floors which were still intact. How the plump bushes nearby always had food all year round, and how the bitter roots could cure any illness, and how soon enough generations were born into this skeleton of a time long past that they called home. And how, right in the middle, was a big, wonderful statue that seemed to welcome them to this place. And in the throes of his seer's tea, he told me exactly why they polished the statue day in and day out, and scrubbed the tile around it, and sheared away the vines that tried to climb their walls.

"That statue you can't wrap your head around... that's us, kit. That's every person who sleeps and eats and drinks in that tower, and as long as we keep that statue clean and pretty, we can keep ourselves fed, and we can keep away anyone who wants to make us leave. You don't need that. You aren't dug in like we are. You'll never understand that we got nowhere else to go for the season."

Eventually, he cooled down. Offered me tea again, thanked me for listening, despite my arrogance. In turned, I thanked him for his patience with me. As we parted ways, I realized what I had to do.
>>
>>9501178
I took my staff. A sturdy, six-foot length of ironwood, injected with weight on either end in case I had to use it as a weapon. As the sentinels began settling down for the night, I wrapped my hands around its length and walked up to the statue. It looked down at me, curious as to what business I had with it. I swung my weapon at its breast. Crack! The staff hit, and marble crumbled away at the site of the wound. I struck again, and again, and again, and slowly it fell apart, chunks of marble dusting my feet, until I struck at its neck. Its head slumped to the side, then with a low rumble, the rock gave way and its head fell to the ground, cracking it. I brought my staff high, grunted, then swung it down with all of my might.

The statue's head turned to dust, just like the tainted soil these people had built their lives on. People began to run down the stairs to watch the destruction I'd created; as they watched, I kept bashing away at the statue, chipping away its wings and its limbs and its grace and posture until all that was left was its body.

A pathetic thing shaped like a sugar root, bulbous on the bottom but narrow and skinny on the top. I pounded my staff against the ground, puffed out my chest, and turned back to face the Sentinels, who had failed to guard their keep.

I saw exactly what I expected. Some were outraged, to be sure; but elsewhere, I saw shame. And relief.

"How're we going to stay here?"
"And to think we drank with him."
"I don't know. This place is so... empty, now."
"Someone do something! He's destroyed our statue!"
"First the beetroaches, then this..."
"It must be an omen!"

"Leave, traveler," Scratch said. Though he'd not the time to fully put on his armor, he still wore his breastplate and held his spear. "Leave this place and never return, lest you end up like our statue."

In the dark of night, as the bladebeasts howled, I left the rockfield, the tower, and the Sentinels to their fate.
>>
>>9501495
The Sentinels, I understand, still live there; but after the truth of their statue was revealed, many of them left. They stay that the travelling Sentinels search for a new statue to guard; they say they have found no luck. But still, their banner hangs in the air, the image of a rich warrior burnt into its cloth.

END.
>>
So, you guys like it?
>>
>>9501582
I just read it, I dig it. Better then a whooooole lotta stories I've seen here.
>>
Bump, I;'m horny.
>>
>>9503147
Same. Nofaps a struggle recently.
>>
>>9500308
I'm not autistic, I have PTSD, but I'm not autistic.
>>
File: IMG_20170322_121711.jpg (198KB, 1131x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170322_121711.jpg
198KB, 1131x1600px
>>9491971
Not yet back at work cuz antibiotics do fun things to me

Like three months or a bit more? Can't remember that at all, was a blurry time of painkillers and antibiotics

Am up and about now though, even though i can't bend over at all or use my arm unless i wanna get blood errywhere

How bout you anon
Also
Can i get some possum drawings pls
>>
File: 1495392623762.jpg (165KB, 571x720px) Image search: [Google]
1495392623762.jpg
165KB, 571x720px
>>9500308
Asperger syndrome and Borderline PD have a lot of overlap in the expression of symptoms. I have one or the other... or maybe both.
>>
File: 1464051434200.jpg (96KB, 945x920px) Image search: [Google]
1464051434200.jpg
96KB, 945x920px
>mom constantly comparing me to coworkers' kids
>reminding me regularly that I'm a failure and not wanted
>try to cook, walk/bus to a place for job searching or food
>she gets even more furious and believes I'm doing it wrong
>aunt offers to help teach me to drive
>mum finds out and forces me to stop because she doesn't want aunt in her social circle
I can't take this shit anymore, all I want to do is get a license and enlist in my nation's army. The problem is my state makes you do supervised driving for 6 months, and I don't have anyone to do this with.
>>
>>9503937
I can't bitch much, life's about the same as ever but I do have a meeting to look at courses and stuff I can do today. So hopefully I get something going there.

I would even draw you a pic but it's 3 am and I need to go back to bed.
>>
File: han_in_there.png (88KB, 528x757px) Image search: [Google]
han_in_there.png
88KB, 528x757px
>>9503937
>>
Heh
>>
File: JPEG_20170510_143427.jpg (2MB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
JPEG_20170510_143427.jpg
2MB, 2592x1944px
>>9504534
I've been trying to figure out if I have bpd too but being autistic would make more sense
>>
>>9510268
>gravitydefyingpossum.jpg
>>
I've got to go visit a training and employment agency today, I've never been to something like this and I'm stressing the fuck out and scared.

I tried talking to my family about how I'm worried about it and they told me to "Shut the fuck up and quit whining". I feel like killing myself right now just because it would get them kicked out the house we're renting.
>>
>>9510268
For me, either they each would explain a lot, but not everything. It's hard for me to say which one fits me more than the other.
I have that same plush.
>>
>>9511051
Its a shitty problem but I'm trying to remain hopeful. Not to say that it would be okay to use it an excuse like 'oh don't mind anon, she's just autistic, lol'
>>
How long can someone go without eating?
>>
>>9513812
http://zidbits.com/2013/06/how-long-can-you-live-off-the-fat-in-your-body/
>>
>>9513812
Three weeks before irreparable damage.
>>
>>9513927
>>9513949
Alright that's good, it's been about 5-6 days and I don't want to really eat today. I'll probably eat tomorrow.
>>
Sad married anon here.

Now that I have health insurance I can go back on a higher dose of anti-depressants.

Kinda wish I had somebody to talk to right now. Anybody have any burning questions they need answered?
>>
>>9514087
Can I have some money for smokes?
>>
File: 1477537083585.jpg (163KB, 1188x951px) Image search: [Google]
1477537083585.jpg
163KB, 1188x951px
>>9514087
Why are people just assholes to people who don't really do anything mean/bad?
>>
>>9515379
Maybe other people were assholes to them and they picked it up
>>
>>9494864
This is why the Muslim's are out breeding us and destroying white civilization. There will be no more white people soon.
>>
>>9515772
>what is Vermont and most of Canada
>>
File: 1447724723388.png (770KB, 848x900px) Image search: [Google]
1447724723388.png
770KB, 848x900px
>in group chat
>leave for a few minutes to eat something
>come back
>everyone left

I know it wasn't anything personal, but it still kind of bothered me.
>>
File: needles.png (453KB, 1171x554px) Image search: [Google]
needles.png
453KB, 1171x554px
>when your rage and sorrow is so strong you can feel your body temperature increasing drastically
>>
File: Truly a tear jerker bun.jpg (131KB, 500x408px) Image search: [Google]
Truly a tear jerker bun.jpg
131KB, 500x408px
This thread is always a sad read.
>>
File: 1487021142692.gif (548KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1487021142692.gif
548KB, 400x400px
>>9518274
>can you please give me a moment
>WHY'S THAT WHY CAN'T YOU JUST SAY WHAT"S WRONG
>can you stop yelling youre just making it worse
>UGH WHAT DID I DO WRONG NOW WHAT DO YOU MEAN I'M MAKING IT WORSE
>>
>>9517840
You may well have been the one who was keeping the conversation going.
>>
>>9492039
>Implying there is a purpose to life
>Implying evolution's one measure of success is the purpose to life
>Implying that even if you do reproduce and your child isn't a fuck up it'll matter cause humanity is fucked anyway if not by our own hand then by the great indifference of the universe to our condition
>>
>>9505720
Sleep tight little possum

>>9513988
Eat something now before you tip over pls

It didn't do me any good
>>
File: Bwaaah Bwaah.png (232KB, 450x435px) Image search: [Google]
Bwaaah Bwaah.png
232KB, 450x435px
Bumping!
>>
File: clem in a doorway.jpg (477KB, 646x1000px) Image search: [Google]
clem in a doorway.jpg
477KB, 646x1000px
>>9477198
How did ya'll enjoy the new comic? i wasn't here when it dropped.
>>
File: 1432934913438.jpg (149KB, 499x670px) Image search: [Google]
1432934913438.jpg
149KB, 499x670px
Sometimes you just gotta wrap your hands around a person's throat and squeeze the life out of them. Give other people the message that no, you're not just some mild mannered guy who wouldn't hurt a fly, push me over the edge and I'll fuck you up.
>>
File: gettyimages-674732943.jpg (365KB, 620x413px) Image search: [Google]
gettyimages-674732943.jpg
365KB, 620x413px
>>9523709
I feel like there are probably better ways to communicate that idea.
<failspoiler>besides, a dead person can't help spread the message</failspoiler>
>>
File: really.png (127KB, 242x240px) Image search: [Google]
really.png
127KB, 242x240px
>>9523424
I really empathized with Matt way more than I should for a one-off character.

I've been stuck in moments like that, where someone wants to unload opinions on you about stuff when you're really just ambivalent.
It was never super awkward or anything, but there's always this feeling of like, "I don't really know what the fuck you want me to say here."
>>
>>9523424
It was alright, I half expected to end with bones because of how long of a gap that last one took.
>>
File: 03debbcf83765609b5270434cddda5bc.jpg (317KB, 1400x633px) Image search: [Google]
03debbcf83765609b5270434cddda5bc.jpg
317KB, 1400x633px
>>
>>9480591
Sounds like it's not necessarily about the coffee.
>>
piss pee shit poo
>>
>>9477198
I had the most fucked surreal dream and I need help

I was on a beach, and then swimming and met a dog under water, then me and the dog were walking and came across this huge church on a hill. We climbed up and there was a man inside.

He was old and had no hair, kept talking about how everything good in the town was his doing. How we all have to do good and help people and animals. Then it was nighttime and he sent off with a torch. I came across an injured animal.

When I woke up I've gotten sent an application for a 3 year course as a vet.

Issue is I planned to move countries next year to be with my boyfriend and I'd be stuck here for 3 years, it would give me some qualifications though.
>>
> have no free time to do my stuff
> whenever I have time have no motivation
What's worse, when I look at what I've done so far, I also see what's yet to be done and my will decreases even more.
Haha you know the rest.
>>
>>9528932
How do you feel about vet school?
What are your plans when you move in with your boyfriend?
>>
>>9529323
I dunno about the first one. I do animal volunteer work and have been helping animal rescue since I was like 4 so I'm pretty good with them. Also I guess I already know a fair bit about native animals from that.

Plans were I move to Europe, we move out together and we live happily ever after. He's probably going to do schooling of some kind and I'll either do the same or get a job.
>>
File: opossum.jpg (74KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
opossum.jpg
74KB, 750x750px
>>9529356
That's really cool of you that you volunteer to help animals. It sounds like vet school is something to at least explore, and could be a fulfilling avenue for you. I get anxious about the idea of moving across even just the same country to live with someone when there's no specific plans. If nothing else, it can put a lot of weight on a relationship if major sacrifices are made for something that ends up being less than happily ever after.
>>
>>9494920
>Be me
>Praised as a kid when deserved
>Legitimately knew more about computers than my parents
>Take up programming in high school
>Bretty good at it
>Take interest in haxing
>Take CS in college
>Currently interning at a bank in their security Dept.

I'm okay. My familial relationship is a different bag of worms
>>
>>9523931
That's why you need an audience. Then when they drag you away to jail they'll know not to fuck around because they'll never know who will be the next to snap.
>>
One more left.

drop-out.webcomic.ws
>>
>>9529725
Yeah, I've got 5 days before the option to do the vet thing will close. So I've got time to make a decision.

Also worst case scenario I can drop out of the course within 6 months and be fine.
>>
>>9532524
Fuck. There's no way it's going to wrap everything up in one update, unless they just jump and leave all the questions unanswered
>>
>>9529146
Every day of my life
>>
Beeemp
>>
I love brushing my teeth, everyone go brush your teeth!
>>
>>9537286
i brush my teeth in the shower when i wake up
>>
>>9537310
Brush them again, right now!
>>
>>9537344
okay anon!
>>
I'm so tired that I'm starting to hear Anthony Fantano whisper naughty things in my ear.
I'm going to go to bed now. Goodnight.
>>
File: image.gif (2MB, 260x195px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2MB, 260x195px
>>9537286
>There's a layer of bacteria lying on my tounge like glue that won't go away unless I scrape it off with scissors. It seems to reapply itself throughout the day.
>My teeth are uneven hues of yellow and beige. No amount of whitening toothpaste has changed this.
>My breath has been smelling and tasting like garbage for 7 years.
>I brush my teeth for 15 minutes, 3 times a day.
>>
File: haha.png (186KB, 286x262px) Image search: [Google]
haha.png
186KB, 286x262px
>>
>>9538667
Maybe dont smoke 5 packs of ciggs a day?
>>
>>9538667
Sounds like you have a fungal infection, usually called thrush. You might be able to get something for it over the counter. Otherwise try to talk to a nurse practitioner and get an oral antifungal prescribed.
>>
>>9538667
Yeah that definitely sounds like an oral fungus or some shit. You should get that checked out.
>>
>>9539237
Never had a cigarette in my life.
>>9539828
>>9539880
My dentist never mentioned anything about infections, he always just prescribed me fancy mouthwash and let that be the end of it.
I'll get checked asap, thanks for the pointers.
>>
Well possums, I'm on the verge of losing my job.

Again. I go through jobs like fucking tissues, the longest I've held a job is two years and I'm fucking 26.

HR and my department head are meeting with the owners to decide my fate, but given that one of them doesn't seem to like me and the other one barely knows me, I'm not expecting the best.

It's because I couldn't measure up in the areas I needed to, and because I was fucking childish and chose to dick around on company time when I had some downtime instead of being a professional, because apparently I'm still a fucking five year old when it comes to the "real world".

And as an added bonus, my wife is depending on me for my heath insurance since she's going to be off her parents' insurance by the end of the month.

I just can't keep doing this, you know? It's too much. Get a job, get comfy and be happy, lose it, rinse and fucking repeat.
>>
File: kyle whats up with the quarters.png (213KB, 483x408px) Image search: [Google]
kyle whats up with the quarters.png
213KB, 483x408px
>>9540046
> My dentist never mentioned anything about infections
The thing you gotta remember is that doctors don't know everything. They're human.
There's no school you go to that teaches you everything about every problem, because no one can learn all that in a normal human lifespan.

Most doctors learn a general knowledge of conditions and then specialize in one thing they decide to work in. Your dentist is most likely only trained to look at teeth and do basic mouth care. That's all he does all day. And that's probably all he's done for years, so even if he knew some fungal shit however many years ago he went to school, he's probably forgotten.
He probably doesn't see a lot of people come through his office with fungus, and he's definitely not licensed to prescribe any medicine for it.
Hell, if you had to get real mouth surgery like a tooth pull or even braces, he'd send you to another specialist.

What this boils down to is that doctors specialize in a lot of different stuff, and you as the patient have to find the right doctor for your problem.
If you have trouble finding one, you can still ask doctors for recommendations, because they're usually at least aware of a congaline of other doctors who specialize in other areas.

Make sure to tell them all your symptoms and what you've tried and what didn't work. That'll help them narrow down the issue and know where to send you.
But don't give up because one guy didn't know. He's still just a guy. Even if he's a doctor guy.
>>
File: clem-trip.png (502KB, 464x468px) Image search: [Google]
clem-trip.png
502KB, 464x468px
>>9540642
On that note, I'm pretty sure dentists are even a separate field from regular doctors entirely, so he really might not even know anything about fungus at all, other than it's a thing that happens sometimes.

Your best bet is to go to your family doctor or general practitioner or whatever, y'know your every day shit doctor, and tell him the problem. He'll probably be the one to give you your antifungal shit.
>>
ha ha I'm going to my first furry con tomorrow, dressed up as a zorua and meeting some folks from my area down there for the first time
I'm usually good at meeting new people but I still feel anxious

wish me luck possum thread
>>
>>9540986
Don't get aids!
>>
Haha
>>
>>9542344
I almost wish that was a problem I'd have to worry about. But really, I'd just end up being a lonely little fuck even if I managed to work up the courage to go to a con
>>
>>9542635
Don't think like that anon. You're going to a place where other shut-ins just like you go to feel like they can truly express themselves! Just join in the festivities and try to have a good time, for me okay?
>>
Hehe
>>
File: 1476131801557.jpg (302KB, 1000x871px) Image search: [Google]
1476131801557.jpg
302KB, 1000x871px
>>9540565
have you considered starting a start up?
>>
File: possum.png (511KB, 676x739px) Image search: [Google]
possum.png
511KB, 676x739px
Episode anon here.
Still on meds,still feeling no difference in either drive or mood, except that I'm not thinking death every day, so I guess there IS a difference. Although the doc rose the dose of Escitalopram to achieve this, and added Valproic Acid to the mix.
I have made no progress translating my novel -but that might change now that my ersatz-lover is reading it. I have finished 10 out of the 18 characters' sprites for my Visual Novel but there's 4 yet to draw, 6 to color, and 25 static scenes to draw and the sheer size of this shit is overwhelming me.
Then I feel like crap when I start comparing myself to other people who has pulled one-man-projects bigger and better than my shit.

Have a possum I found in a mouse thread.
>>
let it die get real friends
>>
File: image.jpg (47KB, 396x408px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47KB, 396x408px
>>9547831
>>
>>9546596
I have, actually. I'm a bit of a coward when it comes to doing stuff like that on my own, though (plus my wife would absolutely balk at the idea of a fuck-up like me using our money to start a business since I'd probably end up running it into the ground).
>>
File: theres a clem in the tub.jpg (181KB, 1000x782px) Image search: [Google]
theres a clem in the tub.jpg
181KB, 1000x782px
Had (gay) sex with a friend today. He really likes me romantically but I just wanted to get fucked and nothing more. Am I a bad person for that?
>>
>>9548471
If you lead him on about it, yes.
>>
>>9548471
>>9548517
This

Communication is super important, all the time. Tell him about it. Or, at the very least, don't lie to protect his feelings. He should understand.
>>
File: phone pics 070.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
phone pics 070.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
Pic related died two days ago at the ripe old age of 10. So then today my dog went out and got me a new rabbit from the thicket. She's a golden retriever, a breed with a soft bite, so the rabbit survived. I just spent the past hour force-feeding him puppy formula, and I'll be up at 6:00 tomorrow morning to do it again.

How was you'll's day?
>>
>>9551521
My dog actually got dragged to a dog show by my mum, she won second place.

Do you know much about owning rabbits? I've thought of getting one for a long time but don't actually know much about them compared to other animals.
>>
>>9551521
How young is this rabbit? Would it have been weaned by now?
>>
>>9551558
I've been keeping rabbits since I was 6 (currently 22).

They're not cuddly or overly affectionate like a dog. But if you get them used to human contact, they definitely like being pet.

I don't think they're dumb animals like a lizard or a rat or whatever. My first rabbit's cage door blew open one night, and he somehow found his way into my house, located my room by scent or something, and hopped onto my bed. The same rabbit would follow me around when I took him out on the grass or in the woods. So I think that proves that we had a connection...he knew that I was his human. I wasn't just the hand that fed him. That rabbit was the most affectionate probably because I paid the most attention to him (I was a little autist who was obsessed with rabbits). Likewise, the brown lop who just died was a vicious dick to most humans, but was super sweet to me.

If you get a rabbit, let it roam free. Keeping an animal in a cage fucks with its behavior, and in rabbits makes them aggressive and listless/without personality. Case in point, my best rabbit was the one who I took out the most. Hopefully you have a yard that it can roam around in. Some rabbit can apparently be trained to use a litter box, and be kept in the house like a cat, but I never tried that.

They're pretty cheep to feed, and at least in my experience not super prone to health issues. The hardest part of caring for them is trimming their fucking nails, which is uncomfortable and stressful for rabbit and human, but the vet can do that for you.

Reddit's rabbit page is a surprisingly informative place--most people there know more than me.

All this is making me miss Maple.
>>
File: coneys.jpg (103KB, 640x420px) Image search: [Google]
coneys.jpg
103KB, 640x420px
>>9552969
>>9552969
Between 1 and 2 weeks old, we think, so probably not. Rabbits in the pic are 1 and 2 weeks old. My dad has done this before and had success feeding them puppy formula.
>>
File: 1494268830386.jpg (144KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1494268830386.jpg
144KB, 720x960px
New Possum Lady vid, my trash cats.
I guarantee you will hate it to death within the first five seconds.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDt-wNaeiWM
>>
>>9554727
I hate this lady but I mute the videos so I can watch the possooooms.
>>
Man energy drinks taste bad.
>>
>>9555896
Full throttle tastes good though, especially the one from circle k soda fountain
>>
File: clem eats breakfest 1.jpg (401KB, 600x901px) Image search: [Google]
clem eats breakfest 1.jpg
401KB, 600x901px
Whats for breakfast?
>>
File: clem eats breakfest 2.jpg (440KB, 600x903px) Image search: [Google]
clem eats breakfest 2.jpg
440KB, 600x903px
>>9556296
>>
>>9556296
Yogurt, a blueberry waffle, and coffee.
>>
>>9547938
Open a subsidiary somewhere, like a Pizza Hut or something. It's not your money you're spending and if it fails all it really amounts to is losing another job.
>>
File: 05edc898f7de219d21c7ba625830de57.png (395KB, 1000x1200px) Image search: [Google]
05edc898f7de219d21c7ba625830de57.png
395KB, 1000x1200px
>>9556890
>opening a restaurant franchise
why would anyone willingly do this to themselves?
>>
>>9490986
It used to be fun but now it's just lost it's appeal.
>>
Bro is leaving to go back to summer classes for college. Now I won't see him till like end of July. Then he will go back for fall.

Man I don't want my bro to go. He is my only friend.
>>
>>9552975
Rats aren't dumb. They also like cuddles.
>>
>>9557783

This is true, I taught mine to use a litter box as well.
>>
>>9556890
It costs in the ballpark of a million dollars to own and set up a food franchise, but yeah once it's there you kick back and collect free monies for having money to throw around
>>
File: poppy_o_possum.jpg (149KB, 976x1280px) Image search: [Google]
poppy_o_possum.jpg
149KB, 976x1280px
>>
>>9560100
Not muh possum
>>
>>9556296
Nothing as usual
>>
furcon anon here
i went and had a pretty good time and almost panicked out when my head started to steam up the inside of the eyes so I couldn't see anything
but i got to talk to some cool people and got some of the first hugs i've had in years haha
>>
>>9562901
Do people actually fuck while they wear stuff like that?
>>
>>9563628
some people yes
>>
>>9563628
I wouldn't.
Mainly because suits are expensive and look like a pain in the ass to clean.
>>
File: image.gif (2MB, 320x179px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2MB, 320x179px
>>9563999
>pain in the ass
>>
>>9563628
A lot of suits aren't built for it, if you want access while wearing one it needs a flap or hatch or something. It's also incredibly hot and stuffy in there, and of course you risk damaging your very expensive suit with tears and body fluids.
It does happen but it's less common than some people think
>>
I just got an invitation to get pegged by a girl, shame I'm gay and have a long distance bf.
>>
GUYS HOLY SHIT
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FouLVva4c3U
>>
>>9567977
What am I looking at? The cute baby birds?
>>
File: 1426559647277.jpg (4KB, 185x82px) Image search: [Google]
1426559647277.jpg
4KB, 185x82px
>>9568067
YES!
>>
>>9567529
where the fuck are these invitations when I'm looking for them. ;_;
>>
>>9568466
Try going to Queensland, Australia. Tell them I sent you.
>>
>>9568101
>>9567977
Baby animals are the best. So cute. Shame baby people are annoying.
>>
File: 1495522391509.png (51KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1495522391509.png
51KB, 657x527px
>>9553082
Good luck to you and your new lepus, I have been lead to believe that baby rabbits do not typically survive human care.
>>
hey par its me
how do you like
mf
tell someone you dont trust them
>>
>>9572696
That's a hard one. Are you trying to preserve their feelings or no?
>>
>>9572786
id like to preserve his feelings but like
hit me
>>
>>9572696
that's a really good question that the answer for would have helped me a lot in life if i knew it.
i hope your situation turns out alright for everyone involved.
>>
>>9572950
If you don't give a shit about their feelings just outright say you don't trust them. Boom. Done.
I'll be honest, there's not really a way to tell someone you don't trust them without hurting their feelings, buuuuuut... If you wanna minimize damage... I'd say find a way to make the conversation private, tell them the things they've done that make you not trust them, and see how they respond. Communication, dude.
>>
Haha
>>
>>9495005
I dont value the life ive been given because I feel like I have been nothing but a gigantic burden on the lives of everyone around me. I do think im a complete dick because Im just not good enough to do something meaningful with my life.

If I had my way I would save money until my parents die. Then I would give away every cent to a good charity before taking a nap on the railroad tracks.
>>
>>9504565
>>9510607
I don't have advice for you two but you both have a strength just for living in abusive families
>>
>>9572950
Try and get other people's opinion on the matter. But, like in private. See how they feel about said person. Go as far as to talk to some of the more questionable sides of the group, no matter how weird or intimating it might be .
>>
>>9573121
If they are a manipulative person or (highly) suspected as one, this won't work. They use this as a work around to make their puppet more clingy or worse. So this isn't really the best approach.
>>
>>9577297
He's asking how to tell someone you don't trust them without hurting their feelings too badly. That is the best approach. However, I'd still suggest like >>9576942 said and talking to other people before you talk to them. Still in private, and try to pull from a wide variety of people.
>>
File: DSC_0204.jpg (731KB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0204.jpg
731KB, 2592x1944px
haha my feet hurt
>>
>>9577980
post knot
>>
>>9573074
>>9573121
>>9576942
alright thanks
he kinda shitted up a thing i was doing irl
>>
>>9578371
wut happened anon?
>>
>>9571948
Baby people are cute when they belong to you though.
>>
>>9520235
Those are just bold assumptions on the other end of the spectrum. We don't know if humanity is fucked or not.

Purpose-wise, life is what you make of it. If you don't want kids, I don't think anyone should be forced to or that's their reason for being.
>>
>>9571948
Baby animals grow up to either be awesome companions, or they fuck off. Baby people almost never do either.
>>
File: 1486643886461.jpg (65KB, 820x614px) Image search: [Google]
1486643886461.jpg
65KB, 820x614px
>live in dorm where there's a bathroom shared between every two rooms
>guy who shares mine locks himself out in a drunken stupor
>woken up to him asking to get in the bathroom to try and break into his room
>after a while his whole fucking squad of normie friends are coming through my room to help him out and keep me awake
>mfw
Fucker can't even wait (read: party) for a few hours for dorm assistance to show up with spare keys.
>>
File: images.jpg (7KB, 274x184px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 274x184px
i had a pretty surreal thing happen to me last night
>getting home from drinking with a few friends, reasonally buzzed
>watch a few vids
>try to get to sleep, suddenly i cant diffferentiate wether me being me or me being the main character of the book i am currently reading is reality
>have panic attack
dont remeber what happened after that,
i dont know how to feel about this
>>
>>9581310
Either you were half dreaming until you spooked yourself or you've got potential brain problems. I wouldn't worry unless it's a semi regular occurrence.
>>
>be kissless virgin
>had a dream last night where I was kissing a girl and she was into it
>most fulfilling thing ever
>some dude comes up in the dream and asks us to stop, pda was banned where we were
Why do I always get cockblocked in my dreams? I've literally had Jesus show up in what should've been a wet dream and have him cockblock me.
>>
File: happi.jpg (127KB, 574x486px) Image search: [Google]
happi.jpg
127KB, 574x486px
>>
Heh
>>
File: 1490639541474.png (4KB, 178x178px) Image search: [Google]
1490639541474.png
4KB, 178x178px
>mfw everything
>>
File: ENFP.jpg (306KB, 850x1190px) Image search: [Google]
ENFP.jpg
306KB, 850x1190px
I wish I was an eggplant
>>
File: index.jpg (5KB, 168x185px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
5KB, 168x185px
>>9587409
That can be arranged.
>>
>>9572625
>baby rabbits do not typically survive human care.
Well good news--he's back with his mother now. My dog got into the same rabbit's nest AGAIN, grabbed a baby rabbit without killing it AGAIN, and I saw where she came out of the field so I was able to find the nest and put the two babies back in.
>>
>>9587876
Your dog demands more rabbits, MORE!
>>
hey does anyone have tips for not being a failure and doing shit on impulse
heres a cute ghost in return
>>
>>9588998
Try harder and plan before acting. There's no easy alternative.
>>
How do I stop screwing everything up every single time I open my mouth?
>>
>>9591460
You gotta talk to people, dude. if you have a problem with someone you gotta let them know. Easiest way.`
>>
>it's another ignore the opportunity to do something productive or that might help you bring fulfillment to your empty life in favour of pursuing meaningless distractions that you don't even really enjoy episode
>>
>>9591613
I.e. posting on 4chan instead of living your life.

I'm not making fun of you, either. I'm slowly coming to realise I have a pretty bad addiction to the internet, 4chan in particular. I am the kind of person who gets distracted easily, and for whatever reason my mind considers talking to people on this site as the best thing I can do with my free time, to the point that basically all my other creative endeavors have gotten severely stunted (I haven't written anything halfway serious in over two years). I like it here, and that is going to be the death of me.
>>
>>9591556
That's the exact problem though. If I ever say how I feel about anything it just fucks everything up. This is on top of being terrible at even speaking to people in the first place, let alone telling them how I feel or if I have issues with things. Half because of this half because I'm just shit at it.
>>
>>9592540
The only way you're going to get better at talking to people is to practice, unless you have autism or something.
>>
>>9588998
Plan to do the things you want to do so your brain doesn't want to rebel against itself so much
>>
>>9592967
Well, about that..
>>
>>9592540
>>9593223
You want to vent here about it, senpai?
>>
File: 1484828295095.jpg (125KB, 642x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1484828295095.jpg
125KB, 642x1000px
>>9587409
why is toga so cute?
>>
File: profile_365_600.jpg (179KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
profile_365_600.jpg
179KB, 600x450px
What do you guys think of Australian possums?
>>
>>9595911
I've owned them, they're nice but not as cute as american ones.

Also Australia Zoo's amazing, I saw Steve Irwin there when I was younger, like 2 weeks before he died.
>>
>>9595931
American ones are ugly compared to them
>>
>>9597437
no way
t. ausfag
>>
File: firstpicforanon.jpg (86KB, 526x701px) Image search: [Google]
firstpicforanon.jpg
86KB, 526x701px
i don't have much to add to the thread but i really hope you feel better anon, maintain a healthy diet, drink water, sleep on time and make some friends
also i hope you like the pic
they all scream.
>>
i have afew trash pupper photos id like to post
>>
>>
File: second pic foranon.jpg (60KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
second pic foranon.jpg
60KB, 960x960px
one last pic, hope OP and everybody here feels better someday.
>>
Heh
>>
File: 1496006980356.png (1MB, 836x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1496006980356.png
1MB, 836x1200px
>>9594191
>>
Heh
>>
File: IMG_20170515_235940.jpg (13KB, 243x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170515_235940.jpg
13KB, 243x300px
I just want a girl with a short skirt and a looooong jacket
>>
>>9598335
I really want that hoodie
>>
>>9601182
Get a black hoodie, some white acrylic paint, and a brush, and make one!
>>
File: image.jpg (34KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34KB, 800x800px
>>9601502
>acrylic
bruh
>>
>>9601502
also use stencils

i screen print my own shirts but i understand some people can't do that, pretty much all my friends get a "i eat ass" in Japaneses letters shirts
>>
>>9603562
I guess it depends on the feel you want it to have. I kind of like the hand-painted letters, but either way, definitely plan the layout and spacing beforehand. How would you write "I eat ass." in Japanese? I ask because reasons.

>>9603173
That works too, and probably works at least a little better, but high quality acrylic paint mixed with water will be less expensive.
>>
File: eatass.png (366KB, 700x395px) Image search: [Google]
eatass.png
366KB, 700x395px
>>9603701
its pretty much just filthy franks shirt before he started selling them

also acrylic would wash off after 1-2 washes
>>
Haha
>>
>got a job
>stopped drinking as much
>exercising daily
>friend circle
>enough disposable income to buy the shit i like without guilt
>going out frequently, pursuing my hobbies & passions, doing well in school
>still thinking about walking into an oncoming train at least once a week
not sure what else to fix
>>
>>9600490
[blaring trumpets]
>>
>>9605040
I think it's just borderline boredom and depression. Maybe you need someone to love in your life? You just need to look a little harder. It'll come to you.
>>
>>9605040
Only one thing left to do at this point
>leave 4chan
>>
File: 1456882788583.gif (775KB, 700x764px) Image search: [Google]
1456882788583.gif
775KB, 700x764px
>>9605040
I genuinely don't understand how people can not think about killing themselves. People die everyday and its inevitably going to happen to your or me, and I don't know how people don't even consider just skipping all the bullshit in between then and just pulling the plug now. I got no real complaints about my life but I'm always thinking about what would happen after I die and a part of me really just wants to find out.
>>
>friend wants to go hunting with me
>not sure if I trust myself holding a firearm
haha?

Mildly related, people say handguns are good for defense and recreation but I'd be paranoid about getting a random urge to shoot myself and not being able to stop it by the time I cool down.
>>
>>9605229
I'm sure it's common to think about suicide. I just don't think it's common to actually debate it as an option to take.
>>
Isn't it strange how much of the original content being produced on 4chan has gone down?

Much of the current memes and content we have comes from Tumblr and Twitter, we on the other hand haven't created anything interesting in years.
>>
File: 1491880865490.png (146KB, 408x480px) Image search: [Google]
1491880865490.png
146KB, 408x480px
>>9599444
>he doesn't like toga
>>
I actually wish that i had a approching fatal disease like cancer and just waste the rest of my resources without having to plan for a future or fealing guilty or someone else looking down on me.
>>
>>9606334
There just isnt enough content of her to evaluate her properly, lets just wait and see whats going to happen to her
>>
i've completely disintegrated this last year. someone talk to me?

i've lost the luxury of having anyone to talk to. nobody likes me.
>>
>>9606669
talk to us anon
>>
>>9606703
the sky fell. i can see how everyone is irritated or annoyed or bothered by me. i have no comfortable interactions anymore. i got fucked over tough by everyone so i have a difficult relationship with trust and paranoia. i forget what friendship or sincerity feels like.
>>
File: 1491542489974.png (1MB, 900x1260px) Image search: [Google]
1491542489974.png
1MB, 900x1260px
>>9606389
fair enough i guess, but she's just so cute i can't help but love her!
>>
>>9606880
i had this experience some time last year, even my family basically wanted nothing to do with me at the time and would berate me for my depression rather than try and help
I couldn't find anyone new to hang around so I just kind of kept existing on a day to day basis and eventually things got better

I hope things get better for you too anon
>>
>>9607116
it's been over two years since i got culture shock from my own life and it's felt like a period of infinity where every day is the exact same and i just have to figure out how to get through it. it's purgatorial and hellish and i want to kill myself. it's become like my mantra.
>>
>>9607277
ALSO. i'm unable to form ambition or goals and i rapidly lose interest in my previous hobbies. everything is hard.
>>
File: DENTAL PLAN.png (401KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
DENTAL PLAN.png
401KB, 900x900px
I've saved over 1,300 images of Lenny from the Simpsons in an attempt to be popular for the last two years. It hasn't worked.
I'm convinced I have wasted my time in this pursuit.
>>
>>9605040
How's your diet? Minus the alcohol, are you eating enough plants and minimizing sugar and processed food?
>>
>>9607428
i guarantee you've made more real progress than i have
>>
>>9607428
Dump all of them in this thread, anon.
You'll be doing all of humanity a great service
>>
>>9607428
LISA NEEDS BRACES
>>
File: hold up.png (433KB, 638x475px) Image search: [Google]
hold up.png
433KB, 638x475px
>>9607584
I would prefer not to.
>>9607626
Uh huh
>>9607501
Maybe so anon, but I still feel pretty low.
>>
>>9607670
Can you at least post your favorites? I like Lenny.
>>
File: ?lassi?al ?as.jpg (102KB, 720x706px) Image search: [Google]
?lassi?al ?as.jpg
102KB, 720x706px
>>9607694
Okay but I don't want to detract from the thread.
>>
File: for you.png (405KB, 633x766px) Image search: [Google]
for you.png
405KB, 633x766px
>>9607725
>>
>>9607747
Holy shit, that's a good one.
>>
>>9605040
>got a job

wew I can't even get past this step
>>
File: he has been awakened.png (398KB, 634x480px) Image search: [Google]
he has been awakened.png
398KB, 634x480px
>>9607753
I have two more from that scene.
>>
File: stronger than you.jpg (63KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
stronger than you.jpg
63KB, 1080x1080px
>>9607790
I don't feel like posting any more right now.
If you want, you can come visit me in the Hunger Games thread, that's where I'm from.
>>
I've been feeling really empty inside lately. Not really sad, just empty. Like when you exhale everything in your lungs and just hold yourself there.
Shit sucks.

How is everyone tonight?
>>
>>9610372
I'm freaking the fuck out because I'm going back to my hometown for 5 days tomorrow. I don't know if I can still talk to humans, I always feeling like I'm forgetting things when I pack and the car trip takes 15 hours going down the freeway.
>>
>>9610621
I feel for you. I never want to go back to my hometown again.
>>
>>9498386
this made me break down into tears last night
>>
File: 1486770640016.jpg (61KB, 499x700px) Image search: [Google]
1486770640016.jpg
61KB, 499x700px
>>
File: progog.png (728KB, 651x605px) Image search: [Google]
progog.png
728KB, 651x605px
>>9610372
Smokin' dope, drinkin' beers, missing people, whatever
>>
File: alarm1.jpg (21KB, 447x335px) Image search: [Google]
alarm1.jpg
21KB, 447x335px
DEXTER'S SECRET DEXTER'S SECRET DEXTER'S SECRET
>>
File: 1455255264458.gif (3KB, 148x132px) Image search: [Google]
1455255264458.gif
3KB, 148x132px
>just canceled another therapist appointment

haha what the fuck am i even doing
time for more whiskey
>>
>>9605153
Yes
>>
>>9615441
Well why'd you do that?
>>
>>9598313
Where did you get an entire box if opossums? Can I have one?
>>
I'm at my Aunt's and head for hometown in 8 hours. I hate the northern parts of the country so fucking much.

Is the QLD Ausfag in here? How can you stand living there?
>>
>>9613077
fuckin wot
>>
Well, today's the day I find out whether or not I get to keep my job. After spending the weekend going through a milder version of the five stages of grief repeatedly I'm just fuckin checked out at this point, since I'm like 98% sure they're going to shitcan my ass.
>>
I want to die
>>
File: 1486029712066.png (2MB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1486029712066.png
2MB, 1500x1000px
>too stupid to get a job in software dev
>too unmotivated to do well in an IT position

God damn I hope when I go to the doc to get diagnosed for ADHD something magical happens, because I can't for a moment focus on anything that isn't something I HAVE to do unless it's going to pay out the wazoo
>>
File: 803730384_137268.jpg (85KB, 581x576px) Image search: [Google]
803730384_137268.jpg
85KB, 581x576px
I ain't happy

I'm feeling glad

I got sunshine

In a bag
>>
I slipped on the rain last week and banged my toe on the curb and now my foot is swelled up and it's a pain to walk. It was hard putting on my shoe.
>>
File: alarm2.jpg (22KB, 447x335px) Image search: [Google]
alarm2.jpg
22KB, 447x335px
>>9619144
A SECRET A SECRET A SECRET
>>
>>9621970
yeah, me too
>>
File: alarm3.jpg (19KB, 447x335px) Image search: [Google]
alarm3.jpg
19KB, 447x335px
>>9622012
MORE SECRETS
>>
My boss isn't in today so I think I'm going to go home already. I'm already browsing /trash/ instead of working.
>>
File: 1487893956454.jpg (8KB, 279x200px) Image search: [Google]
1487893956454.jpg
8KB, 279x200px
kinda wanna try, kinda wanna die
>>
>>9605341

I think that the whole Moot leaving thing, the gamergate and /pol/ fiasco and most recently the election didn't help with the retention rate of users.

We'll have to make our own memes.
>>
File: 803730209_135871.jpg (9KB, 172x228px) Image search: [Google]
803730209_135871.jpg
9KB, 172x228px
Trash punk, shitposting on /trash/ and masturbation are my favorite pastimes

Also eating seeds

How are my possums doin
>>
>>9624183
What kind of seeds?
>>
File: Clementine goes to the fair 9.jpg (423KB, 621x900px) Image search: [Google]
Clementine goes to the fair 9.jpg
423KB, 621x900px
>>9624212
Sunflower seeds, sometimes pumpkin seeds

Also i found out mom is growing pot for her migraines

How you doin, fella
>>
Weee bump limit reached
Whos gonna make a new one
>>
>>9624428
>>9624566
Thread posts: 303
Thread images: 94

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.