[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ERP Thread Friday Thighday Edition Previous: >>9285735

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 490
Thread images: 153

File: 000.jpg (625KB, 1300x975px) Image search: [Google]
000.jpg
625KB, 1300x975px
ERP Thread
Friday Thighday Edition

Previous:
>>9285735
>>
Thank god. That last thread was a shit show.
>>
>>9289325
Who?
>>
Who lurking?
>>
File: my_fiancefu.jpg (123KB, 588x603px) Image search: [Google]
my_fiancefu.jpg
123KB, 588x603px
>>9289336
Fuck ya, I'm down for some fun.
>>
File: 1483377200964.jpg (81KB, 500x688px) Image search: [Google]
1483377200964.jpg
81KB, 500x688px
Kill all jews.
>>
File: Card.jpg (46KB, 672x431px) Image search: [Google]
Card.jpg
46KB, 672x431px
>>9289362
>>
File: Kass137.jpg (110KB, 1003x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Kass137.jpg
110KB, 1003x1280px
>>9289086 (Repost) (Fate)
>Standing up straight, he lifted his leg and let to the other drag his trousers behind himself, no longer a concern between the two. However, he couldn't help but take Fate's words to heart, her tone sounding similar to a loving mother, except without the explicit words and themes. His erection, now exposed to Fate, was quickly given the attention it so deeply desired. With her warm touch alone, he nearly fell to his knees, showing just how sensitive and pent up he was. Trying to maintain his balance, he could feel Fate's heated digits grasping his member and stroking his shaft, causing the bird boy to let out a moan of pure ecstasy. He immediately started to spawn pearls of pre from the tip of his member. He felt embarrassed he was already showing signs of an ejaculation so soon, but her hands, combined with her natural heat and the need from his member made it all feel like sex happening in seconds. However, trying to save it for the real show, he panted and tried to maintain his composure, not wanting to disappoint her so soon when the two haven't even gotten down to it.
"Ah, F-fate... P-please, th-that feels too amazing for me to last..."
>He admitted, but his leaking member spoke for itself just the same.
"I-I think we should take the next step..."
>>
File: 5c5c618b8b710c1ed616a475129dc15e.jpg (894KB, 838x1192px) Image search: [Google]
5c5c618b8b710c1ed616a475129dc15e.jpg
894KB, 838x1192px
Supporting thread
>>
File: 1487705976010.jpg (123KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1487705976010.jpg
123KB, 1024x1024px
Hello
Where are the lolis?
>>
>>9289408
>supports those tits with my face
>>
>>9289353
Just in case
>>9289376#
He was known as Something. Had a similar discussion with him about pac and concluded that pac was better than biggie in the same way lol
>>
File: 2889e652b933110800d045555cff8100.jpg (132KB, 849x1182px) Image search: [Google]
2889e652b933110800d045555cff8100.jpg
132KB, 849x1182px
>>9289281
I'm glad ya li-MPPH!
>My words were cut off as his grip made my head slide forward, my pink glossed cockpillows wrapping tightly around the tip before letting the first few inches glide between them, decorating them in a tingly gloss.
Mmmm~
>I purred as I closed my eyes now, slightly bobbing along his shaft as I pushed back against his hands, trying to send the message that he could control my head if he desired.
>>
>>9289387
>Ramming Tracer asshole
Sounds pretty nice to me. You in the mood for anything specific though?
>>
>>9289326 (Unryuu.)
>Anon nods his head and resumes his former stance, hoping that he didn't put his foot in his mouth too much with the accidental touching. Smiling brightly at her he takes in her form once more, much more modestly than before. Anon places his hands into his pockets and takes a look around at the relatively empty streets, nodding his head towards the street.
Must be tough being an aircraft carrier. I doubt you have very much time to just relax and what not. Want to go hang with me for awhile?
>He says the request casually enough, wondering if she has any ideas about where they could go.
My place isn't too far from here but there's also a bar and a pool. Not really sure what you're in the mood for.
>>
File: qm4zr6C.gif (566KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
qm4zr6C.gif
566KB, 500x281px
>>9289424
>>
>>9289434
I prefer cuddles, but if you want Tracer I'll give you Tracer.
>>
>>9289462
Stob
>>
File: image.jpg (212KB, 950x1000px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
212KB, 950x1000px
>>9289467
>kissu
>>
>>9289430
The name sounds familiar but I don't know who it is. Thanks though, I'll tell the other Anon, I think you creeped him out desu
>>
>>9289424
''Here you go, lolitoco. You finally have a loli to play with.'' Points at >>9289462
>>
>>9289426
>Smothers anon in tat fits
>>
>>9289431
>tfw you'll never plow Mercedes on a park bench while trying not to get caught by any passersby
>>
>>9289492
Y u gotta bully, Hachikuji
>>9289489
>Pets the doggo
>>
File: tfw this gif.gif (185KB, 399x232px) Image search: [Google]
tfw this gif.gif
185KB, 399x232px
So, anyone wanna give me a rundown on what happened last thread?
>>
>>9289431
Mmmmph..Fuck your mouth is fuckin incredible!
>He would push his cock further into her mouth, Forcing her head down onto him, Holding her there for a moment before letting her take control again, His cock throbbing in her mouth.
>>
>>9289363
I wanna lick those plump fingers.
>>
>>9289467
Why? She is a cutie.
>>
>>9289360
>She gets on her knees and rests her head next to your hot rod. Closing her eyes, she gives it a sniff and then brings her hand to your cock. Gripping it in her soft hand, she begins giving it minute strokes, getting accustomed to the size and shape of her partner's pecker.

>>9289439
I'm not a drinker in the slightest. I had a few drinks with my sister and I just don't like the stuff. However, I do like playing pool. Is there a pool hall around here? Whenever I go into port I usually play against the sailors for some shopping money. Now you can go with me! It can be like a date.
>At the thought of someone backing her up/helping her win more, she jumps a bit as her excitement gets the best of her on this quiet street.
Oh my. Well, how about it then?
>>
File: 1487968959003.jpg (247KB, 2433x997px) Image search: [Google]
1487968959003.jpg
247KB, 2433x997px
>>9289489
Stupid yamabiko.
>>
>>9289506
ESL hate all over the place and someone sperged out about a certain character don't doing rhymes when they are supposed to do so
>>
>>9289506
>Some Anon sperged out about MLP and pretended to be a well known ava to start shit. They blamed Trixie then Iowa. All while HG, /pol/ and /mlp/ attempted to raid us.
>>
>>9289491
E-eh? Okay, gee, tell him sorry lol
>>
>>9289464
Aw well I don't wanna make you do something you don't wanna man. Cuddles are also nice.
>>
File: H8.jpg (131KB, 593x395px) Image search: [Google]
H8.jpg
131KB, 593x395px
>>9289280
>Bewitched by the sight before him of the man openly touching himself in front of his intern, the boy bit his lips as he looked over at the door for a moment while he thought it over. It's not like he wouldn't enjoy it and the idea of having somebody else in the room while he sucked off his boss unknowingly turned him on that much more.
Okay...I'll do my best and try to not let you down.
>He spoke quickly in a sheepish tone before walking over to his boss and ducking down to crawl under the desk. He fidgeted and fumbled around in the tight space while he got onto his knees as he waited anxiously to get to work at his new position.
>>
>>9289525
>/pol/

It was Iowa.
>>
>>9289537
I just prefer cuddles, if you want Anal I'm up for it.
>>
File: j_01.png (201KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
j_01.png
201KB, 400x400px
>>9289501
I mean..I'm totes into public stuffs!

>>9289507
GHHKK~
>I let out a wet, lewd gag as I felt his cock slide to the back of my throat. I swallowed around it to squeeze the tip tightly. I felt his grip ease up and nodded against his cock, letting my tongue slip along the underside of the aching shaft as my lips pressed tightly along the base, giving him a bright pink ring of gloss at the bottom of his dick.
>>
File: gay coffee.jpg (149KB, 951x1240px) Image search: [Google]
gay coffee.jpg
149KB, 951x1240px
inspire me.
>>
File: hn3.jpg (25KB, 636x357px) Image search: [Google]
hn3.jpg
25KB, 636x357px
>>9289505
''Take responsibility, lolicon.''
>>
>>9289557
It was more the first thing I saw on the card honestly-kneejerk reaction and all. hugs are just as sweet.
>>
>>9289534
Got it, final question I swear. why the weird ominous message? What'd he do or who was he?
>>
>>9289515
>I shiver at your touch as what feels like lightning races up my spine and through my body at your every touch. Each time you touch me only makes me harder until my member is throbbing and my tip glistening with precum.
Your hands are... very soft Unryuu. You certainly know what you're doing.
>>
>>9289571
What's the most risky place you've ever done it with someone?
>>
>>9289471(Lamia?)
>The adventurer's mind was drowned in a haze of lust as soon as his cock head brushed across the moist folds of the lamia, completely a slave to the small amount of pleasure just touching it brought. The constriction sends every single inch of his fat cock into the depths of her pussy, the man's moan disappearing down her throat as they sloppily make oral love. Saliva begins to seep down his chin as he becomes more of a breeding stud than a man, the thrashing around in his restraints only attempting to thrust in and out of her. The need to plow the wonderful lamia wins out over preservation, the moist sound of flesh colliding with flesh adding to the unbearable longing to fuck.
>>
>>9289577
I'm pretty bad with taking responsibility for stuff tho
>>
>>9289582
Shhhhh, if you want to fuck tracer's fat british ass. I am game, but I have to warn you I might pass out but if I do I'll be glad to finish you tomorrow. Got it?
>>
>>9289583
What? I have no idea, i just spoke to him a few times nbd. Not meant to be ominous. Heard he got shit posted or something so i assumed he wanted to keep a low profile so i said it like that
>>
>>9289577
>responsibility on 4chan
>>
>>9289599
''I know. That's why I'm teasing you about taking responsibility, lolicon. If you do, I won't call the police.''
>>
>>9289549
>Iowa is a /pol/ack
BASED BOAT
>>
>>9289619
Wao mean
>>
>>9289572
>young anon orders tea after he sees the maid putting white pee in the coffee cup
>>
>>9289515
Fantastic! Lets not waste anymore time then. Should be right around this corner.
>Without thinking he takes a hold of her hand, fingers interlacing with hers as he walks down the street. Seemingly oblivious to the looks and stares as the two appeared to be a couple he pulls her along, occasionally brushing his palm across her own. When they finally turn around the corner they are met by a bright sign reading "Pool N' Fools", some type of arcade slash pool hall. Still holding onto her hand he turns his head towards her, smiling with child-like glee.
Isn't it awesome? One of my favorite places to go after work.
>>
>>9289571
Mmm..Fuck i bet you like taking it deep don't you?
>He would lean his head back and groan softly, Pushing her head down against his cock again, Forcing her down far, Pumping her head back and forth a few times before letting her go, Grinning down at her.
Mmm...Fuck your throat was designed for taking cocks..
>>
>>9289613
Thanks, night Jinx.
>>
>>9289577
Why would I do that? It doesn't cost anything to fall down the stairs, does it?
>>
>>9289608
Sure yo. I don't mind people getting tired when its late for em. I'll see if I can't make it quick.
>>
>>9289655
Want me to make the opener? or do you think you have the chops to seduce Tracer off the bat?
>>
>>9289387
What if cuddles lead to anal?
>>
>>9289545
>Just in time the supervisor strides through the door, the boss having to scoot his chair forward lest he notices the state his lower body is in. The sudden shift causes his cock head to bump against the boy's lips, staining it with a single pearl of pre cum. He reaches one hand down beneath his desk to run through the feminine slut's hair, starting to speak with an even tone towards the supervisor.
Ah, James. Glad you could make it. I wanted to get your opinion on that new intern we have. I'm hoping they can fit well in our company.
>Accompanying his words is a shift toward, his tip trying to pry the boy's lips apart before he draws back. He taps on the boy's head, a silent order for him to get his lips to work on the throbbing mastiff in front of him.
>>
>>9289391
>>9289377
>Needless to say, Fate had noticed his state of being, and wordlessly agreed that, yes, he probably couldn't be taking much more of this. She nodded, even before he had made his request, knowing all too well that it was for the best.
Hmm, you're right. We've had fun so far, but now it's time to get serious.
>Despite her words, however, Fate wasn't done putting Kass through the wringer. Far from it in fact, as his last challenge would most likely be the hardest one yet. She approached her partner, held her legs apart in order to carefully straddle his member with her dripping groin. Pushing the expansive backside down against his rigid length, she'd then look at him and let out:
Catch!
>Before jumping at him, arms aimed to wrap around his neck while her legs did likewise around his waist. She would reposition herself shortly, but first she gave him a moment to realize what exactly he was expected to do next: Keep her muscular form up as she held onto him, while simultaneously getting his aching member plowed against and onto, maintaining his balance as he pounded back into her. Truly, an unfathomably demanding feat to request from anyone, especially someone so close to the edge. And yet, there she was, slowly kissing his swollen cockhead with her searing pussy lips, pushing it past them and into her hungry folds. The least anyone could say would be that Fate wasn't going easy on Kass, for sure.
>>
>>9289615
''Baah, I know.

>>9289632
''Oi, I'm just teasing you, baka. You can go to the elementary school and pick up some cuties.''

>>9289654
''...Y-you're mean.''
>>
>>9289664
Ha, well I could give it a shot, sure. I'll start typing, but let me know if you have a certain place you'd like her to be so I make it easier for you to slip in.
>>
>>9289584
It's fun to me. It's almost down right theraputic at some parts. As long as I can take my mind off my job for a moment and be with a nice person, I'm alright.
>She moves her hand around so that the palm is on top of your dick, then she goes to the underside of your member and begins licking it. Tip to base and repeating until she's had her fill of the moment.

>>9289641
Goodness gracious that was fast!
>She collects herself and finally gets a good look at where she's at.
Pool N' Fools huh? The places I go are much more seedier. They tend to have lots of money too. Never been to a place like this, so let's go on in and see if these guys have any money they're willing to part with. Momma wants to buy an improved radar system. There I go again talking about my endeavors. Why don't you lead me in and tell me why it's one of your favorite places to go.
>>
>>9289723
It's Kay, all I need is you, Hachikuji-Chan.
>>
>>9289686
Depends, do you want to fuck Tracer or get fucked by Gajeel? Only doing Tracer right now so that would be fine with me if you want to cuddle with her.
>>9289725
Anywhere is fine, hell if you want go ahead and give us a little back story so I can come in easily.
>>
>>9289723
How is that mean? Do you really want to be preggo at ten or however old you are?
>>
>>9289595
Umm..what counts as risky? Like gettin caught chance orrrr what?

>>9289647
>Nodded along his shaft before feeling it forced down my throat again, letting out another wet gag as my eyes fluttered up. I nodded the best I could as he used my throat as if it were just another sex toy, the thought of it making my slick walls squeeze that much tighter on his eager shaft.
>>
>>9289758
Yeah, the place where you came closest to getting caught.
>>
File: 51995665_p1_master1200.jpg (206KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
51995665_p1_master1200.jpg
206KB, 600x600px
what scale should a mouse be?
>>
>>9289738
''That's what you keep saying to every loli you met, lolicon. Pupper panties and tiny buds is all what you need.''

>>9289747
''I-I am joking. It wasn't serious, Anon.''
>>
>>9289664
>It was shortly after a nearby attack on the city armory when Anon found himself caught up in a bit of a mess. They were looking for anyone that might be working with the Omnics, of course, and he had been taken in as a suspect for at least a day, and in that day, he had met a few members of Overwatch-Tracer amongst them. They were investigating the issue as well, though each had their own duty in how to deal with this attack. Tracer's just so happened to be making sure the suspects were well watched after-Anon included.

>A lot of the paperwork had already cleared, and at this point, it was more of a babysitting job while she waited for the 'a-okay- to let them out. A rather boring babysitting job at that. Anon gave a heavy sigh from his seat, looking at his handcuffs before glancing around for the girl meant to keep watch.
Hey, can you let me go yet? This place is boring me to tears.
>>
>>9289796
Anywhere between smol and shortie, in my opinion. Any bigger, and I am upset. any smaller and my penis says no.
>>
>>9289758
Ohhh...Fuck what i would do to feel that pussy.. Fuuck..
>He would run his fingers through her hair, pushing along as she goes down to make her go deeper, His cock throbbing hard in her mouth, Pre leaking out of the head, He would begin to hump her mouth abit before sliding it out and letting her get out a response to his comment.
>>
>>9289801
Ever want to try and make it serious?
>>
>>9289747
She's in her 20s canonically
>>
>>9289732
>Anon throws the door open in a grandiose style and gestures at the extravagant layout of the hangout spot. The place seemed to be split right down the middle with the right filled with lights and every type of arcade game one could want. The left side was a much more dimly lit area, pool tables scattered throughout and gruff men mumbling about bets over some greasy food. Turning on his heel to face the animated woman he speaks to her.
Well on the right you got all your games, toys and what not while on the left you have a bunch of people with a lot of money and a need to blow it on a game of pool. Pick your poison.
>Anon heads further in, finding a deserted booth at the crossroads to both areas. He plops down and throws his arms up to the side, showing off his simple attire of t-shirt, pants and sneakers.
>>
>>9289840
Oh, then I won't feel dirty when I do it.
>>
>>9289742
Ya, Tracer is who I'd be after. Do you by chance do discord or sessions or threads only?
>>
>>9289801
That's not true! Why would I go around telling all of the cute lolis stuff like that?
>>
File: H13.jpg (102KB, 387x407px) Image search: [Google]
H13.jpg
102KB, 387x407px
>>9289705
>Helpless and now pretty much stuck, the wet kiss from the bulbous head threw him off but he didn't mind it. The boy enjoyed the hand running through his hair before he was prodded by numerous appendages to get to work at his new position. He leaned forward in the small space he had and planted his lips upon the head of the aching member before him. The softness of his lips pressed against the rounded tip numerous times as he pecked it with kisses. He lolled his tongue out for a short moment as he slathered his boss' cock head in his saliva with a few passes of his tongue around it. He reeled his wet muscle back into his mouth before he suddenly parted his lips and the leaking head was enveloped by the warmth of the boy's maw. His full lips snugly wrapped around the man's cock while he suckled on the tip.
>>
>>9289803
(Yeah I'm about to crash. I'm really sorry, I'll save this and tomorrow you can expect me ready for you.)
>>9289857
(Only threads sorry.)
(Going to sleep now, sorry you too. Top Anon when can I expect you tomorrow?)
>>
>>9289874
No prob. I had a feeling it'd take too long before you sleep. Hope it was a decent opener at least. Later bruh.
>>
File: tumblr_inline_mwjllhZrb51so7sym.jpg (21KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_mwjllhZrb51so7sym.jpg
21KB, 500x281px
>>9289840
''Correction anon! I'm a child with the brain of an adult! So, basically I'm pretty young! ''

>>9289831
''M-maybe not now.''

>>9289863
''Maaybee because you're a lolicon who loves to take random pictures from other elementary schoolers? Or maybe because you want to pet lovingly.''
>>
>>9289784
Umm..lots of places! School bathroom, classroom, boyfriend's sofa, church, backseat at a funeral, all sorts of places!

>>9289830
>gasped as my throat was suddenly free of his cock, several thick strands of drool still connecting the twitching shaft to my juicy lips as I tried to catch my breath.
Ah..ah..ahh~ Maybe..another time hun~
>>
File: 1491791724692.gif (72KB, 512x604px) Image search: [Google]
1491791724692.gif
72KB, 512x604px
>>9289815
is this too small?
>>
>>9289874
Oh, and I usually get on a few hours before now. If I spot you I'll shoot you a message.
>>
>>9289886
(Tell me when I can get you off tomorrow and I'll be there ready with this nice ass. I don't want to waste your efforts)
>>
>>9289597
(yes lamia)
>As much as his passion drove her with desire before intimately feeling his every lustful thrust into her body was overwhelming. Just as her tail squeezed them together her inner walls gripped his cock as if desperately attempting to keep it inside her. Every instinct within was screaming in ecstasy. Her ability to kiss faltered, her tail's constriction began to quiver and her arms clung tightly around him as her orgasm began. The girl's body was announcing it's burning desire for him in the least subtle way possible.
>>
>>9289896
This is perfectly smol. Just big enough to fug.

Bonus points cuz I think fucking fairies is absolutely adorable.
>>
>>9289896
That looks like the perfect size.
>>
>>9289893
While I definitely want stories on all of these, I've gotta know about the funeral one.
>>
>>9289896
It's good that they made more of this. The first one with grinding was gr8, but this is even better.
>>
>>9289920
You have a baby dick don't you?
>>
>>9289843
I like this place already. From what I can see these guys will line my purse with a nice stack of cash for the night.
>She goes to the booth and sits down dantily inside it. She puts her hands together on the table and looks around a bit more to take in the atmosphere of her partner's favorite "hangout spot"
I saw that those guys over there have some food. I'm pretty hungry myself. We could share something and get to know each other. I'll let you pick out what you think is good.
>She gives you a lusty look and rubs her foot on your shin.
>>
>>9289893
Mmm..Sounds good to me..
>He would quickly shove her head back down onto his cock Holding it there for a few moments before pulling her back just enough to breath, Holding her against is cock
>>
>>9289890
You say not now, but that pose you're in is telling me different.
>>
>>9289902
>>9289903
A specific time, like 4 hours before now, is when I get on. Maybe earlier depending on how the day goes. Hope that's helpful.
>>
>>9289935
Nah. That'd defeat the purpose of wanting to fuck fairy girl, if I could just go balls deep. Watching em struggle to just half in is the fun of it.
>>
>>9289873
>The office worker tried to keep a straight face as the boy went to town on his swollen head, each kiss sending a small twitch through his meaty length. With his hand on his head he was able to guide his hips forward each time, returning each smooch using his own drooling tip. With heat rising to his cheeks he manages to keep his eyes firmly planted on the man in front of him and not the one currently lathering attention on his thick cock.
Well I'd have to say he's remarkably thorough after being given directions. Just a real hard WORKer...Sorry, seems like my allergies are acting up.
>The sudden outburst is soon quelled as he gets used to his cock head nestled in the warm confines of the boy's mouth. He begins to lightly thrust into the boy's mouth, gliding the tender crown along the runway of his tongue. The reward for his suckling was the man's fingers stroking along his scalp and the constant stream of salty fluid for him to suck and savor as he pleases.
I do sometimes have to ask myself how much deeper his dedication lies, however...
>>
File: kema_2_by_implantator-d9g26pt.jpg (115KB, 710x1126px) Image search: [Google]
kema_2_by_implantator-d9g26pt.jpg
115KB, 710x1126px
>>9289932
All of em?! Leetttsss start with the funeral. Basically it was for a friend's grandfather and he wanted me to go with him. Well the only black I have is a really slutty black dress so I had to wear that. Needless to say my huge tits were on fuuulll display! I sat beside him during the funeral and he practically started at my breasts the whole time.
He had to help carry the coffin to soo seeing him do that with a super hard on was kinda funny!
But by the time we got to the cemetery he couldn't help it and more or less dragged me out of my car, shoved me on my knees and started face fucking me right there! We were pretty close to where he was being buried too but I can't blame the guy! Still it was pretty fun!

>>9289940
>giggled before I moaned out, letting him slide back in my throat, my eyes fluttering as I reached up and let my hands rest on his thighs.
Mmmpphh~
>I panted out as I was allowed air, taking what I could get as I knew I was just a sex doll at this point.
>>
File: Kass80.jpg (507KB, 805x961px) Image search: [Google]
Kass80.jpg
507KB, 805x961px
>>9289719
"What the-?!"
>Taken by surprise, Kass took a step back as the wild Blaziken jumped and latched herself right onto him. Feeling both pleasure and surprise, he felt his own member plow deep inside Fate's heated folds, letting out a moan as his knees began to grow weak from both the pleasure and her weight! His talons, digging sharp into the ground, maintained their place within their position, while Kass tried his best to keep himself from falling over. With his eyes clenched tight, he panted, grasping at Fate's rear end just to get some leverage. He was balls deep inside Fate, but at the moment his mind was rushing all around many thoughts, sex being one of them. Able to compose himself, his heart was racing, and the throbbing of his member plunged deep into the Blaziken made it obvious as it pulsed against her walls, the feeling of himself deep within her making Kass want to thrust his hips right into her. This was surely a new position for him, one he did not expect to take. Surely Fate was more unpredictable than he had already suspected!
>>
>>9289906
>The man was content to thrash uselessly as she wrung him dry but once he was given extra room to move he was like a man possessed. His arms slip from her tail bindings and grab onto her hips, suddenly slamming every inch of his juicy mastiff into her quivering walls. He rails her with needy balls deep thrusts that make his pelvis ache, balls clapping against her mound audibly with each voracious thrust. Taking the dominant position in the kiss his tongue darts in and out in time with his pistoning, desperate to unload inside of her. After only a few moments he hilts himself inside and explodes, hot creamy blasts of his virile seed being pumped right past her cervix into her womb. His balls tug close to his body as they empty the entirety of their contents, attempting to relinquish every single drop to the lusty snakewoman. His hips roll around, stirring up her sex and making a cummy mess of each of their lower bodies. When his orgasm ends he has to lean on her for support, feeling his body grow heavy from exertion.
>>
File: mindflayer.png (1MB, 1891x915px) Image search: [Google]
mindflayer.png
1MB, 1891x915px
Hello again, primitives.
>>
>>9289938
>The man jumps up in his seat from the sudden flirting, wanting to stay a little longer but slipping out with a noticeable hard-on. He rushes over to the food counter and orders a hotdog, a large milkshake and some strawberries. Walking back to the table he places the haul onto the surface, wondering which one she'll use first.
Wasn't really sure what you'd like but fresh fruit is always good. All I really want is some of the milkshake.
>He pulls out two straws and places one in each side, starting to drink from it as he looks at her.
>>
File: 1478686145806.jpg (354KB, 700x966px) Image search: [Google]
1478686145806.jpg
354KB, 700x966px
Himawari/Sarada when
>>
>>9290016
You know, considering nothing can probably top that story, I don't think I need to hear the others...with maybe the exception of the boyfriend's sofa. I know there has to be more to it than how you're making it sound.
>>
>>9290052
hi
>>
File: H23.jpg (86KB, 288x574px) Image search: [Google]
H23.jpg
86KB, 288x574px
>>9289980
>Taking the small affection and the salty reward happily, he couldn't hear them talk too well but what he did make out almost made him laugh. The effeminate intern easily caught on to the hint and worked an inch into the warmth of his mouth dreadfully slow. Running his tongue along the crown and underside of his boss' cock, he worked diligently at his new job as he did his best to please his superior. The boy soon pushed downward and took inch after inch until he reached the halfway point but kept going. Want to show just how deep his dedication actually was, the bulbous head soon found its way to the back of his throat as it gave it a quick kiss until slipping into the tight reaches of his throat. The eager intern now sat on his knees with a full mouth and his face buried in his boss' crotch.
>>
>>9290016
Ohhh..Fuck i'm gonna cum soon..
>He would begin humping her throat quickly, Groaning loudly as he pulls her down as deep as he can onto his cook, Shooting ropes and ropes of thick cum down her throat, Pulling out of her mouth and spurting cum on her face and tits, Coating her in his sticky cum.
Mmm...Fuuuck..
>>
I fucking hate all of you
>>
File: 1474170249079.png (12KB, 243x243px) Image search: [Google]
1474170249079.png
12KB, 243x243px
As far as outside of these threads/discords, has anyone ever had some really weird/awkward shit happen to them? (E)RP related, of course.
>>
>>9290182
I had someone discover my phone number (twice, same person) before finally shutting them out of my life entirely.
>>
File: e54bb6320f4dcb0c21a76ac864b68d86.png (920KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
e54bb6320f4dcb0c21a76ac864b68d86.png
920KB, 1024x768px
>>9290082
That one is kinda less of a story! Basically just one of my ex's loved showin me off more or less as a trophy so whenever we hung out, he'd invite his friends over. So we were all playin mario kart and he got up to get drinks or take a phone call or whatever and his friend just grabbed my head and slammed it down on his cock!
I'm not one to refuse that so off I went, just blowing him right there, unsure where my boyfriend was or when he'd get back. His other friend just kinda watched as I was throat fucked until he unloaded in my mouth right as my boyfriend got back. It was probably the biggest load I had to swallow in one go!

>>9290142
>gasped as I closed my eyes when I felt him jerk his cock from my throat, letting him coat me in his love before I smirked wide, licking my lips clean slowly and looking up at him with my one uncovered eye while I let his cum practically glow against my tanned skin as it ran down and pooled in my cleavage.
Have fun sweetie?~
>>
>>9290182
I played an mmo with my IRL best friend, and we wound up being tangled in this really super awkward triangle thing with some girl. She was really possessive of me, and I wound up getting tired of her, so I cut her off. She then decided to latch onto my friend, while also making it painfully obvious to the both of us that she was doing it to make me jealous.
>>
>>9290074
Wow, you're as fast as a hydrofoil with rockets! You're really trying to please me and it's just adorable.
>She sucks down the milkshake along with you, doing her best to make exaggerated swallows and sucking faces, all while giving her the best lusty look she can muster. After having her fill of the shake, she takes one of the strawberries and starts to kiss it all around its surface. No seed doesn't meet her lips as she hopes that it inspires some to come her way later. Then she moves onto sucking on the berry, making sure to make some sloppy sounds along the way. She wants this to be embarassingly lewd for the both of you. A few stray drops of saliva drip onto her chest, bu she doesn't pay attention to that. Her gaze is locked onto you and her mind is thinking of a few things to do with that hot dog.
Good shake huh? These strawberries aren't half bad either.
>She finally eats the strawberry and gently places the leafy portion on the table.
>>
Sup, nerds.
Whaddya think of this cosplay, eh?
Pretty good, right?
>>
File: e403d628374ddfa07e3bf8dcae8742ec.jpg (109KB, 1000x1186px) Image search: [Google]
e403d628374ddfa07e3bf8dcae8742ec.jpg
109KB, 1000x1186px
>>9290175
I hate me too my dude.
>>
File: 94d19d7627f72d99ee55f45a21493d7.jpg (1MB, 2826x2530px) Image search: [Google]
94d19d7627f72d99ee55f45a21493d7.jpg
1MB, 2826x2530px
>>9290026
>With her arms wrapped around his neck, and her muscly legs firmly locked in place around his hips, Fate began to pound her own hips against Kass, making him plow up into her as he struggled to keep his balance. The exercise was quite the workout for herself as well, and she loved every bit of it. She threw her head back and let out a loud moan before barking at her partner:
Nnnghaa~! T-That's it! Put all those muscles of yours to use! Show me what you're made of!
>Indeed, even her words felt vaguely reminiscent of a trainer or perhaps a coach, pushing their recruit to their very limit. Fate knew what Kass was capable of, and she wanted to bring it out of him, make him see that he was able to be the strong and proud male he deserved to be. Of course, on a much more concrete level, all of that translated to rough, wild, and exhausting sex in a standing position, with over 200 pounds of pure bird muscle to lift to boot.
O-Oh fuuck, Kass~!
>>
>>9290117
>The man's thick throbbing meat relished in the sensations, his toes curling within his shoes as he began to take him deeper. Thinking he could handle it he opens his mouth to speak, the occasional strangled moan making its way out despite his efforts.
His dedication runs deep...So deep...Practically to the base...B-Base of operations! He likes to start at the top and work his way down. He's s-so good at that...If you put him in this new position I promise you'll love how effective he works.
>The man just barely finishes his sentence as the boy's lips press against his base, cum heavy nuts sitting right against his chin from the deepthroat. Both of his hands soon find his skull as he begins to slide his lips up to the halfway point before pulling it back down. Starting to facefuck him with balls deep strokes he shakily looks at the supervisor, shaking his head at his concern. His trembling fat tip constantly battered the back of the boy's throat, the moist claps of hefty nuts against his chin nearly reaching the two speaking.
James, don't be silly. J-Just a little under the weather. I'm about to cum-I mean, get over it. Just tell me what you think about my proposal...
>>
File: 666.jpg (110KB, 850x408px) Image search: [Google]
666.jpg
110KB, 850x408px
''It has come to my attention that a certain Goddess inhabits this place. Recruiting members for her Familia. I'm here to do the same but I won't accept any knight, archer or support who decides to join my Familia. I only want the finest members. The most talented ones. If your abilities are not polished I'll make sure to develop them properly... If you have any hopes of being worthy.'' She takes a couple of steps forward, slow and graceful, raising one of her hands to talk. ''For those of are talented enough to join the Familia. They'll be received with open arms by their Goddess herself. For I am Freya, the Goddess of beauty.''
>>
File: Always Watching5.jpg (77KB, 992x248px) Image search: [Google]
Always Watching5.jpg
77KB, 992x248px
>>9290233
THAT'S A DICK!
But I approve.
>>
>>9290247
Fuck Off Nigger
>>
>>9290213
Huh, he sounded more of a boytoy than a boyfriend if you had no problems sucking off one of his buddies. And I might as well get all the stranger ones out of the way and ask about the church one too.
>>
>>9290233
100% accurate, my man.
>>
>>9290247
>didn't speak in rhymes
Dropped.
>>
>>9290233
Is that our little band leader under there?
>>
>>9290236
Cirno (With a tan) a cutest
>>
>>9290233
I think it's all right. A bit to revealing for me.
>>
Good evening.
>>
File: Team skull straight reppin.png (266KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
Team skull straight reppin.png
266KB, 540x720px
>>9290265
Aw, dammit!
I knew this would happen!!
>The voice sounds like a certain band leader..
>>9290289
N-NANI!?!?
>>
>>9290306
>Precure
Are we going to have a battle of SHT?
>>
>>9290247
I've heard tale of Freya, and been warned about you in the past...but, for what reason I do not know. Goddess of Beauty indeed. I know not if I am worthy of joining this familia but I am certainly willing to try.
>>
>>9290213
Mmm...Oh fuck yeah i had fun~
>He would tiredly smile down at her, Cum oozing out of his head.
Hopefully we can do this again some other time~
>>
File: DanMachi_Volume_1_119.jpg (77KB, 1067x1536px) Image search: [Google]
DanMachi_Volume_1_119.jpg
77KB, 1067x1536px
>>9290267
>>9290282
''Interesting, what a charming fellow... Perharps I'll come back another time then.''
>>
>>9290313
Lookin' cute as a cinnamon bun. I'd make this band leader play the skin flute, but I got some sleeping to do, Loves and kisses tiny friend.
>>
>>9290306
Hello, who are you?
>>
>>9290313
Come on, now. Don't act so surprised. If you really wanted to fool us, the least you could've done was try and tuck in that meat log of yours.
>>
File: BjLw8xZ.jpg (85KB, 540x684px) Image search: [Google]
BjLw8xZ.jpg
85KB, 540x684px
>>9290270
I totes can't reveal allll my stories tonight hun! We'll save the rest for another time~

>>9290332
(super glad you enjoyed it Anon! Have a great night! <3)
>>
>>9290233
>throws a suitcase full of pokecoin at the grunt
500k, right there in cold hard coin. Apology for passing out during your
Footjob a few months ago.
>he then tosses her a key
That should open that case, now I have another case here with another 500k but it's going to cost you one blowjob.
>he laughs pulling another suitcase out of his backpack.
>>
File: 24996067.jpg (153KB, 571x800px) Image search: [Google]
24996067.jpg
153KB, 571x800px
>>9290317
I don't...think so.

>>9290339
Ellen. I was hoping to find the anon I was having a session with last night.
>>
>>9290229
Hey I'm not a man who's in the mood for making a lady wait! That's all there is to it.
>With his eyes closed from savoring the milkshake he was practically in auditory heaven from the slutty noises she was making. Being greeted by her lips slurping on that straw like she wanted to drain it dry his fat cock throbs hard enough to tap against the underside of the table with an audible thud. Thinking it was just his imagination (despite how she was giving him fuck me eyes all the while) he reaches for a strawberry before falling short. Just imagining that tongue working the hotdog he had tucked between his thighs was more than enough to make his underwear a little wet with his pre cum. His eyes drag down to her now saliva glistening tits, tongue sliding across his own lips and making them glossy with his spit. He doesn't realize she's asked a question until 10 seconds later, a dopey far off gaze meeting her own.
Yeah. Fantastic. It's creamy, savory and clings to your tongue just right. Can't really blame someone for wanting to suck on their straw until it can't shoot anymore...
>He shakes his head to clear away some of the lewd thoughts but to no avail, being so hard underneath the table it hurts. Hoping to be subtle he reaches down and unzips his pants, the rather loud metal sound ringing through the air, accompanied by something hefty tapping against the leather seat.
Soooo...Still hungry?
>>
>>9290374
Oh, hey. Do you mean me?

I sent a message when I woke up and saw what happened. You don't need to worry, I totally understand. I hope I wrote something sweet and cuddly as you needed.
>>
>>9290345
(Had a great time, You enjoy your night too!)
>>
File: H10.jpg (125KB, 400x517px) Image search: [Google]
H10.jpg
125KB, 400x517px
>>9290246
>Just about to pull away himself, the grip upon his head before being guided were more than welcome as he moved along in tandem with the hands leading him. The boy was bobbing up and down the thick shaft with the help of his boss as his tongue slithered along the underside of his shaft. His soft lips being dragged along the girthy mass as it filled his maw with ease and pressed against the back of his throat with the numerous kisses from the rounded tip. He found himself reaching upwards before he took a delicate hold of the hanging pair below the rigid member that was slipping in and out of his mouth. The intern's dainty digits caressed the heavy orbs as he took them into his soft palm and began to massage them with care.
>>
>>9290334
Well shit. Figures a hot goddess would get spooked by some dicks. I'll get you next time then, goddess.
>>
File: nonon salute.jpg (20KB, 236x388px) Image search: [Google]
nonon salute.jpg
20KB, 236x388px
>>9290344
T-the guy I bought the pants from said they would cover it!
Goddammiit!
>>9290373
I'm not the Skull Grunt!
>>
>>9290035
>His seed flooding into her body sent waves of deep satisfaction through her as her own orgasm subsided. She had mated as her, no both their instincts commanded. His orgasm had filled her fertile womb. As the drive to mate subsides they lower into a cushion of tail still wrapped together, still kissing but slowing now, her eyes softening to a relaxed and calm state.
That was wonderful.
>Her soft voice was soothing to the ears. Being wrapped together in her tail under the warm sunshine filled them both with drowsiness. As she spoke she closed her eyes and begin to drift to sleep.
I think I'm going to enjoy that sun bathing now. If you're still here when I wake who knows what might happen my little plaything.
>>
>>9290402
I'm really sorry about that, though. It was so much fun and it was really what I needed. I just regret not finishing it. I hope you, um...finished...at least...eheh...
>>
>>9290432
You can keep the money, how about I just give you a blowjob instead?
>>
New thread, it's ESL-Free.
>>9287603
>>9287603
>>9287603
>>
>>9290432
Can you really blame the guy? I doubt he's ever had to sell shorts to someone so well endowed. Or to chicks with cocks.
>>
>>9290458
Can you fuck off already? You've already ruined the last two threads.
>>
File: Faces.jpg (14KB, 177x201px) Image search: [Google]
Faces.jpg
14KB, 177x201px
>>9290418
//In reality I need to do something else right now. Take are of matters after I received a call. Unfortunate since I wanted to try this out but maybe another time.
>>
>>9290437
I understand, don't beat yourself up over it. I've fallen asleep on people before, and I know the feeling. You were tons of fun, yourself you know, and I'm happy to hear you enjoyed having me!
Heh. Don't worry, I enjoyed myself plenty, since we were right at the end. I hope you did, too.

If you'd ever like more warm cuddly fucks like that, I'll always be happy to take you on, Ellen. You're a sweetheart.
>>
>>9290458
Can you stop? No one gives a shit about ESL posters unless they're Chat tier
>>
>>9290480
O-Oh. Well, good to hear its not because of them, at least.

I'll see if I can't catch you next time.
>>
File: Kass106.png (1MB, 1280x1803px) Image search: [Google]
Kass106.png
1MB, 1280x1803px
>>9290237
>With his strength being pushed to the limit, Kass quickly detached his feathery palms from Fate's tush and quickly wrapped his arms right around her curved waist in a tight embrace, holding her tight with all his might in an attempt to held her up just as much as she was holding herself up on her own. With a single step forward, his talons dug deep into the ground again, ready to take control over this situation. With Fate already thrusting her hips into his crotch, it was time for Kass to stop taking and be the one giving. Maneuvering his hips, he matched his thrusts to that of Fate's, his throbbing member plowing in and out of her slick lips, his length slipping in and out of her as their crotches slapped right into each other. If it weren't for their plumage, those slaps would be audible, but thankfully they were muffled by the feathers. Kass continued to thrust into her, moaning and panting, the sensation driving him nuts as he was already on the verge since the moment she touched him! With another raise of his leg and stamp, he drove himself as far as he could into Fate, letting out a loud moan as he finally reached his peak of bliss, overflowing in pure pleasure. Kass, his member throbbing within Fate's sex, released strand after strand of his potent seed, pumping into her womb and even painting her walls with semen as their juices mixed, even leaking and dripping right below the two. After what seemed like a long moment of orgasmic release, Kass finally calmed down, panting heavily as if he was completely out of breath from a non-stop 20 mile jog.
"A-ahah, F-fate... Th-that was... Amazing..."
>>
File: grunt2.png (445KB, 761x982px) Image search: [Google]
grunt2.png
445KB, 761x982px
>>9290373
>grabs the suitcase
I'll be back for that other 500k some other time, yo.
>runs
>>
>>9290413
>As soon as those fingers started to toy with his rotund orbs there was no way for him to keep quiet, having to cough loudly as the supervisor agreed to his terms, Grinning with a smile as fragile as glass he attempts to speak, coming out in odd spurts.
You CAN expect more excellENT work from this employee. You'll be at surprised at how much he CUMS in for overtime...!
>The man's ravenous facefucking of his intern reaches a crescendo as he sheathes every last inch of his trembling fat cock down the curvature of the boy's throat. While one hand attempts to keep him locked in the place the other pounds on his desk like a crazy man, the overwhelming pleasure of having his balls drained sending him into near hysterics. The nuts that the femboy is toying with bounce within his grasp, pulling closer to his body as they feed rope after rope into his shaft for him to savor. The hot, sticky seed splatters messily against the back of his throat, each throb of his dick sending another wave of sweet cum spilling down into his esophagus. The man nearly falls over before catching himself with his free hand, gripping the edge of his desk and pushing himself back up into a seated position. Semen leaks past the boy's lips and down the base of the boss' cock, slathering his nuts in his spilled seed.
I'm...More sick than I thought. I'll have the paperwork on your desk in the morning for the promotion. Now go. Go. I need to uh...Collect myself.
>Receiving one last strange glance from the supervisor he leaves, the boss leaning back into his seat and heaving heavy breaths as he tries to relax.
>>
File: 31371357.png (1MB, 1800x1472px) Image search: [Google]
31371357.png
1MB, 1800x1472px
>>9290490
Thanks, anon! I'm going to try for tomorrow night or Saturday as a night to be around long. I'll definitely be up for it then. And...maybe tonight...maybe.
>>
>>9290551
No problem at all, I speak the truth after all. Ohh that sounds nice then, maybe I'll get lucky and catch you when you have such free time, huh?
>Maybe tonight
Now that would be wonderful. I would love going for round 2 with you. Let me know if you do end up freeing yourself up. I should be here most of the night.
>>
File: H72.jpg (60KB, 219x231px) Image search: [Google]
H72.jpg
60KB, 219x231px
>>9290543
I hate to cut it off right here since I like to do post-cum stuff but I'm getting really tired. Thanks for putting up with my slowness and making it a relatively quick session.)
>>
>>9290376
>She sees your hands leave the table as you compliment the shake. Moments later she hears the oh so familiar sound of a zipper amplifying the sexual tension. Hearing the thud of your cock hit the chair surprised, and then excited her. She knew that she was really taking him for a ride, but she wanted to see how long her little tugboat could take the tease of a big sexy carrier. Taking her foot, she returns it to his shin. Rubbing it and giving playful taps. Then, the moment of truth. She takes the hot dog out of it's "boat" and holds it up to her face. Giving it a good smell she begins eating it to about the halfway point.
Delicious. However, this bun is getting in the way.
>She pulls the meat away from the bun and puts the hot dog into her mouth. Pushing in the meat with one finger, she holds it in her mouth. Then she takes her tongue and pushes it out slightly and then sucks it back into her hungry maw. She repeats that motion until she can see a sweat bead appear on you. Keeping the focus on her, she starts to moan while going at the hot dog. When she's had her fill, she sucks in the rest of the meat with a slurp, then chewing it up and giving one big exaggerated swallow.
Boy the hot dogs here are tasty. I haven't had one this good since Bismarck made bratwurst for us. The question is though, was it good for you too?
>She knows the answer, but hearing it come out of your mouth only makes it that much more delectable.
>>
>>9290434
>The man practically collapses on the spot as they lay down, feeling his cum covered cock recede from her freshly filled depths. One last groan of pleasure makes its way past his lips as he relaxes in her embrace, kissing her as if she was a lover he had known all his life. When it ends he lets a small smile paint his features, gazing longingly into her eyes. Reaching up he allows his hand to caress her cheek, rubbing his thumb along it as he speaks.
I'm more than a little curious what you have in mind...I think I'll stay right here.
>With those words he leans forward and pulls her into one last hug, his head resting against the nape of her neck and his arms wrapped around her child-bearing hips. He soon falls asleep from exhaustion, the lustful lovemaking draining him of energy and spunk. His half hard dick throbs every once in awhile, lightly brushing across the lips of her leaking sex.
(Seem like a good place to stop?)
>>
File: nonon_by_windflite-d7biqp0.png (238KB, 557x779px) Image search: [Google]
nonon_by_windflite-d7biqp0.png
238KB, 557x779px
>>9290465
Oh, believe me!
I knooow I'm well endowed!~
>>
>>9290627
(No problem. Hopefully you enjoyed it as well.)
>>
File: 20059123.jpg (189KB, 410x580px) Image search: [Google]
20059123.jpg
189KB, 410x580px
>>9290599
I'll pop up again if it turns out to be the case. In the meantime, take care.
>>
>>9290647
Same to you as well.
>>
>>9290640
Oh, WE all know you are too. I just think it'd be hard to sell short shorts to someone when they see something like that flop out from their pants.
>>
>>9290630
(It's a perfect place. yay I finished my first time with my first ava. This seemed way different than anoning. How was it for you?)
>>
>>9290514
>Fate's quivering wall pulsated against Kass's length, squeezing him from every angle as he began to pump her womb full of bird seed. Letting out a loud cry of pleasure, she nearly choked the life out of his loins with her legs as she made sure to fully lodge herself down to the base of his shaft. She clung to him tightly as her own sex erupted into a shower of juices, sent to splash down against her lover's legs only to trickle at his feet, between his firmly dug talons.
Aahh~... Aaah~... I agree! What a nice workout!
>She said before quivering as she attempted to slowly pull herself out of him, wobbly, sweat-covered legs making it rather difficult to do so.
Phew...! We should do that more often, hehe~
>>
File: nonon swaggin.png (469KB, 817x1193px) Image search: [Google]
nonon swaggin.png
469KB, 817x1193px
>>9290665
He was really convincing.
Said some bullshit about "They're really stretchy" or whatever.
Knew it was bullcrap, but he gave me a decent price...
And of course, they're TIGHT as shit.
>>
>>9290670
(Way different than anoning? How so? Also I had a lot of fun with this! You did a great job.)
(My only complaint I have that might rub people the wrong way is saying stuff like-)
>Being wrapped together in her tail under the warm sunshine filled them both with drowsiness.
(People might think its godmodding to say the other character is feeling stuff. But it was your first time and you still did a fine job! I really hope you continue.)
>>
>>9290705
Well what do you expect? Most female booty shorts aren't designed with the thought of a nine inch cock in mind. And if they're so uncomfortable, then why not just take them off?
>>
File: Yuki (Sleeping) - 00.jpg (96KB, 636x636px) Image search: [Google]
Yuki (Sleeping) - 00.jpg
96KB, 636x636px
Morning /ERP/.
How are you doing, today?
>>
>>9290756
Good morning Yuki. How're you today.
>>
>>9290756
Happy to see you yet sad that I'm heading off to bed.
>>
>>9290734
I mean, Iori did stitch me some really comfy ones.. but eh.
And who said I haven't taken them off already?~
>>
>>9290756
Shit
>>
>>9290756
The same as every day. watching my time evaporate before i can do everything want to do
>>
>>9290777
Oh ho ho...care to have that tool of yours pampered after being stuck inside those horribly tight shorts all day?
>>
>>9290628
>The feeling of her foot constantly teasing him with the small bit of her touch told him she knew what was going on, his cheeks blazing red as soon as the teasing takes on a much more heated tone. He was already staining the seat with his pre cum before she even grabs the hotdog, the veiny piece pulsating with need to be inside of something warm and wet. He gazes at the piece of meat with envy, wishing it was his own as she begins to openly fellate it. He rocked his hips forward with each movement of her tongue along the underside of the hot dog, fucking nothing but thin air as he lives vicariously through the beef. When she swallows his thighs tense together, feeling a phantom sensation work up his length from the sight of it disappearing down her stomach.
I-It was perfect. Amazing. I can only think of one thing that would make it any better...
>He looks from side to side before scooting back into the booth. He reaches into his pocket and grabs his wallet, not so subtly dropping it underneath the table. It lands with a thud as he makes a faux surprised face, offset by the way he can't stop looking at her spit slick boobs and cock sucking lips.
Oh gosh I dropped my wallet. Could you grab that for me? I don't have the best eyes you know.
>>
>>9290770
This Interface is working well, so far.

>>9290776
Sleep well Anon. And have nice dreams. Full of lewd.

>>9290779
I'm sorry

>>9290794
I know that feeling too well.
>>
>>9290756
Where's your girlfriend, the monkey?
>>
>>9290805
That's good to hear. I've not been up to too much. But I am happy to see you again. Are you feeling anything in particular today, or are you just saying hi?
>>
File: Ekkoacademy15.jpg (26KB, 406x406px) Image search: [Google]
Ekkoacademy15.jpg
26KB, 406x406px
>>9290756
(Just fine. Hope you're doing well, Yuki.)
>>
File: Kass43.png (217KB, 850x850px) Image search: [Google]
Kass43.png
217KB, 850x850px
>>9290699
"E-eheh, I-I uh..."
>He gulped, panting and still out of breathe as he attempted to complete his sentence.
"...Agree, F-fate. Whew..."
>Although with Fate trying to pull herself off of Kass' form, the large avian gave out and fell back, the Blaziken falling right on top of him as he laid flat, completely exhausted after that sexual work out.
"I... I need rest... I-I'm gonna feel soar tomorrow..."
>Shutting his eyes, he remained on the flat on the floor, his breathing starting to lighten up as he finally started to catch his breath. Weakly raising an wing, he wrapped it right around Fate, not really sure if she'd stay with him or not, but either way, he wasn't going to be moving from his current spot any time soon.

(Thank you for your time. It was really quite enjoyable, but I must be on my way now as sleep calls my name. Good night!)
>>
File: futa nonon.jpg (216KB, 604x1075px) Image search: [Google]
futa nonon.jpg
216KB, 604x1075px
>>9290803
>Nonon lays back in a convieniently placed chair, bulging 9-incher drooling in excitement as Anon suggests worshipping her.
I would love NOTHING more.~
>>
>>9290804
(I'm sorry, but real life is calling me and I have to tend to it right now. You're awesome and I'd like to play with you some other time.)
>>
>>9290824
Fuck off you thirsty nigger
>>
>>9290838
(Good luck with your real life stuff! I've been having tons of fun with this RP and you've been fantastic. I'll definitely keep an eye out for you.)
>>
>>9290713
(It seems like a lot more responsibility is on me than when I'm anon. I got the sense I need to be more careful not to fuckup and to take charge of the direction more although that last bit might be on account of the lamia's mostly dominant position. It also didn't make things any easier that I've never RPed a character that was feminine, driven by burning lust and mostly dominant all at the same time. Writing tail shibari is new to me as well.)
(Thanks for the warning about the godmodding thing. I'm glad you enjoyed it too. I'll definitely return soon to write some more lamia action. I think it's irl nap time for me for now though.)
>>
>>9290812
I wish I know.

>>9290822
I'm up for something not too much intensive. I don’t want to skip lunch today.

>>9290824
I do.
>>
There's just something about cock worship that makes me want to do nothing more than stay on my knees for ours at a time gently kissing and licking a dick...
>>
>>9290874
(I definitely thought the same thing when I first started avaing. The fear of picking up a bad reputation is definitely a legitimate thing. The fact you were thinking about all of that stuff while you typed up your responses was fantastic. Your character was really well defined.)
(Have a nice rest and see you around.)
>>
>>9290832
>Already giddy with the prospect of draining that pent-up beast already angled skywards and leaking streams of hot pre, the man quickly gets to his knees and nestles himself in between her legs. Not wanting to start too drastically, he simply begins by running a single finger up along the vein-coated shaft from base to head, the finger firmly raking into the vast expanse of cock flesh before ending with a hard flick right underneath her helmet's sensitive underside.
I hope you don't mind, but I think I'll just be using my upper half today. I prefer to keep my organs safe.
>He said, now gathering up the meat log's wide base in his grasp and beginning a slow up and down of his hand with each stroke proceeding farther up along the length than the one before.
>>
>>9290876
Would you be interested in continuing something from a few days ago? I fell asleep on you, doing a cuddly thing, but I would like to continue it if you would too.

If not that's okay. I just thought I'd ask.
>>
>>9290908
I'm more than ok with that. Please post your reply and we could continue.
>>
>>9290891
>Pats the lewd anon
We need more sluts like you. Keep up the good work.
>>
>>9290838
Good night Iowa.
>>
>>9290931
(Yours: https://desuarchive.org/trash/thread/9224014/#9226233
I never properly responded since when I woke up you were long gone, so give me a short moment to recapture the mood.)
>>
>>9290902
(Before I go may I ask what characters you ava? I'll understand completely if you don't want everything you do in here attached to an identity though.)
>>
>>9290957
>Smiles to the headpats, collar jingling.
Thanks, wish there was someone around to practice on, though.
>>
File: 1494045434665.png (147KB, 900x647px) Image search: [Google]
1494045434665.png
147KB, 900x647px
Come on, Anon. I'm only 299 bucks, and I can last double the amount of fucks.
>>
File: 6ddd276b7ec282430d212ccb79b1f6b9.jpg (333KB, 1098x1624px) Image search: [Google]
6ddd276b7ec282430d212ccb79b1f6b9.jpg
333KB, 1098x1624px
>>9290825
H-Hey, carefu- Oof!
>And so Fate, not having yet touched ground, fell down next to him. She rubbed her fat rear, then shrugged.
You'll be fine I bet. You're tougher than you think, Kass.
>As she saw him drift to sleep from exhaustion, she figured he more than deserved some rest. And why not keep him company while she was at it?
Oh, what the heck.
>She swooped under his wing, snuggling close against him, and resting her head against his slowly rising and lowering chest, as he relaxed on the ground. She wasn't one for cuddles and the like, but even she couldn't resist the ever-so soft and welcoming embrace of the large blue avian.

(It was a lot of fun! Sleep well, Kass!)
>>
>>9290957
Fuck off Owain
>>
>>9290907
>It would be an understatement to say Nonon enjoys being worshipped. She craves it. Maybe it's something that rubs off from being under Satsuki's thumb all her life, but being in charge makes her happy.
>And being worshipped like this, it's all the better. She sighs, laying back into the chair, grinning.
Of course, of course.~
Just be a good boy and worship Miss Jakuzure, if you would be sooo kind...
>She says, throwing her hat to the side as her cock bulges and trembles in Anon's grasp, greedily wanting to be relieved of it's load.
>>
>>9291002
>Slap her butt.
>>
File: card.jpg (1MB, 6021x1006px) Image search: [Google]
card.jpg
1MB, 6021x1006px
>>9290986
(Well here's the card. Sorry if it seems pretty "IT WAS ME ALL ALONG SPIDERMAN" but I hope you still enjoyed the session.)
>>
>>9291002
I dunno, I could just buy a ps4, or somethin'. I mean, what can you offer, that the others don't?
>>
>>9291035
THAT MONKEY BE CLAIMING NEW AVAS LEFT AND RIGHT
>>
>>9291035
OH SHIT
>>
>>9291045
>>9291053
Put the phone down
>>
>>9290995
>Continues to run his fingers through the lewd anon's hair, humming to himself as he looks down at them. His other hand flicks the bell, smiling at the enjoyable jingle afterwards.
Well I have a bit of time. Don't see why I couldn't help with that.
>>
>>9291055
I'll put YOU down, shitter
>>
>>9291085
Nice
>>
>>9291035
That explains the shitty writing
>>
>>9291028
Fuck off ESL
>>
>>9291002
Well, I for one happen to have enough money to be you, I even have extra just to buy the games? What do you have at the moment?
>>
>>9290975
>>9290931
>This burning bundle of a girl he kept seated on his lap was proving to be much more interested in his advances than he thought. He acted on impulse, lunging to kiss, and suck at her warm lips like some greedy beast, but the way her small digit reacted was all the more encouraging. She was sweet-tasted and acted as such too.-and he wanted to drive home this point to her more than anything. Soft, gentle flicks of his tongue would coil around her's, guiding her in a proper kiss, taking his sweet time to savor her hidden sounds. Each motion of his hands kept her moving ever so slightly. Always back and forth along that mound he had placed her. At first, purely out of his own perverted desires, but now, with her admitting such a thing so frankly to him, to fulfill her own burning needs as well.
A...Are you sure? You...don't mind?
>He asked as if he were anyone to speak of innocence, despite his small, eager thrusts up into the welcoming small body on-top of him. Even if he was worried about taking advantage, he was already sliding her back, along his legs, so that his bulge no longer pressed against her directly. But in this absence, she could watch him unfurl his clothing, and present the object that had so brutishly haunted her up until now, springing free of his pants with little ceremony.
>>
File: Or23.png (90KB, 250x255px) Image search: [Google]
Or23.png
90KB, 250x255px
Hello... I heard that this place was where someone might go if they're um...

Unsatisfied?
>>
>>9291035
(haha It may very well have been you all along. My first erp in here was gang banging an Ahri with another anon. Well goodnight now.)
>>
>>9291127
Fuck off ESL
>>
>>9291127
Thats right welcome!
>>
>>9291127
>kissu
>>
>>9291071
>Looks up with that warm smile, innocent, if it wasn't for the fact of what was being offered. His short hair was soft as the bigger Anon's fingers ran through it, a pixie cut, cute for a boy.
Would you? I'd really appreciate getting to suck for a bit tonight.
>>
File: Or11.png (662KB, 925x635px) Image search: [Google]
Or11.png
662KB, 925x635px
>>9291134
>>
>>9291168
Ignore the shitposter. He's been here for days, lashing out at people due to his own shortcomings.
>>
File: Untitled-1part4-final.gif (181KB, 896x1597px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1part4-final.gif
181KB, 896x1597px
Almost done

Just a few more details
>>
>>9290537
>she runs off with the suitcase, leaving the anon to his own devices.
Y-you forgot....
>he holds up a complex ten lock key to the suitcase.
The key...
>but she was already gone.
>>
>>9291174
Needs bigger tits.
>>
>>9291134
>Not rhyming while telling him to fuck off
Pleb.
>>
>>9291162
Well I'll hope you stay around to finish the job.
>The man removes his hand from the adorable anon's hair after ruffling it for a few seconds, stroking through his brown locks. Afterwards he reaches down and grabs the waistband of his pants, tugging them down to his thighs along with his underwear. The warm veiny length springs out in front of the cute boy's torso, only half hard and throbbing in time with his heartbeat.
I assume you know what to do to get it nice and hard, right?
>>
>>9291023
>Safe in the knowledge that he would go another day without having his rectum turned inside out, the knelt anon continues his meticulous servicing of the band leader's colossal member, the thick, coursing veins continuously throbbing against his firm grasp practically begging him to continue his pace. And continue he does. The wandering hand now approaching the equally thick and even more vein-ridden midshaft of the beast's length, he locks himself in place, the enveloping digits launching themselves into a series of slow but nonetheless firm pumps while their twins slide up along her surprisingly plump thighs, gently tracing along her skin before arriving at the swollen and no doubt cum-factories nestled right beneath her equally imposing member. Treating them with a bit more care than the firm pumps he was delivering upon her shaft, he simply lets the plump orbs sit heavily in his open palm, or at least what he could fit in his grasp. Flexing his digits some, they too launch into a series of movement, wiggling and squirming as he faintly juggles the seed-brewing balls in his grasp.
>>
File: image.png (61KB, 332x442px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
61KB, 332x442px
>>9291181
I'll try to big tit her after I'm done with the normal big toddies size and do both sizes.
Like shadman does.
>with nuts or no nuts
>>
>>9291211
>The cuter anon follows the hand down to those pants, the waistband, the bulge held just behind, and his hand clutches close at his chest. With pants pulled off, he gets a good look at the Anon's bare cock, biting his bottom lip while his hand travels down, fingers reaching around the root of the floppy length, and beginning to stroke on up it's length slowly.
I'm pretty sure... I know how...
>He eventually shifts down, dropping to his knees in front of the other Anon, face level with floppy cock, fingers barely touching around it's girth as they slip on up, stretching the cock out, working it gently, as if doing the job of stretching it out for it's worship session. His cheek comes in laying right next to base, lips touching at it, beginning to kiss the side of that pole slowly, lovingly, while he feels for it's eventual erection. Turning his head up at the Anon's crotch, he asks
Am I... doing good?
>>
File: image.jpg (27KB, 402x366px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27KB, 402x366px
I was going to ask why was slow today and just now in its pretty late. I could swear it was around 11pm or something.

Well, at least Asriel anon will wake up with a nice surprise
>>
>>9291023
post butt plz
>>
>>9291125
>He asked her if she was alright. Has she not been clear enough? She offered it in the earnest. And yet he didn’t wait, he was undressing itself already and so Yuki just rested on the bed, watching him undress. She knew how human anatomy worked, the purpose of every muscle, every cell, every biological construct inside them. Even the purpose of appendix. So, in itself, the act of a man undressing should not interest her at all yet s she was now she could feel an intense sense of eagerness in her, of excitement. Perhaps the act in itself was dull, but it was an entrée. A preparation for the more data intensive activity after. Sex.
Nice.
>she said admiring his sex, she was not up for comparison but as far as she knows all its parameters were optimal. Length, girth, shape. Especially keeping in mind how small her frame was. She leaned forward, observing it from different angle, studying with the same intensity she used for her books. He was hard, ready. Yet she wondered if he was still unsure about her and if her words were not enough she opted for tells him so with action.
Chuu~
>She whispered before laying a kiss on his cock’s head, her tiny lips making a loud, wet sound, her pink tongue darting all along the round shape and indulging upon the small hole there. Then she looked upon him, straight into his eyes with her own amber full of desire.
Want it. Let’s have sex.
>>
File: Yuki (Staff) - 00.png (378KB, 640x895px) Image search: [Google]
Yuki (Staff) - 00.png
378KB, 640x895px
>>9291125
>>9291310
>>
Whats the hippest thing to shitpost right now?
>>
>>9291269
>Excited at his timid eagerness he allows him full access to all those throbbing inches of his manhood. His cum heavy balls swing underneath the large shaft, each stroke sending fresh blood into the hardening length. The larger male begins to push forward, gently adding more force to the pumping of his fat dick.
Mmm...Just like that.
>As the boy kneels before him he returns to running his fingers through his hair, taking his mind off the hot breaths rolling across the side of his barrel. Each smooch sends another twitch through his meat, eventually reaching full hardness as it sticks straight forward into the air. The smell surrounding it is intoxicating, a light sheen of sweat causing the large member to glisten in the light. The larger anon caresses the cute boy's cheek, speaking with a husky whisper.
You're doing good. Keep using your tongue. I want you to replace all this sweat with your spit instead, okay?
>>
>>9291317
Fuck off ESL, can't you tell?
>>
>>9291216
Nnngh...
Just like that...
>Nonon sighs, as her massive cock drools pre-cum at a much quicker rate when the man begins to grab onto her oversized balls.
>Just with a single grasp, he can feel the massive amounts of spunk inside of them... Christ, how long has she been without jerking off?
Mmm.. I might have to hire you Anon.. a princess could always use a masseuse!~
>Nonon teases, as she gently rolls her hips in time with his stroking.
>>9291283
>>
File: Yuki (Neko) - 01.jpg (61KB, 500x626px) Image search: [Google]
Yuki (Neko) - 01.jpg
61KB, 500x626px
>>9291337
I'm really tired of this meme. Really tired.
>>
>>9291339
Holy shit that's an ass to pump
>>
>>9291345
Fuck off then ESL
>>
File: Yuki (Fuck Off).jpg (287KB, 377x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Yuki (Fuck Off).jpg
287KB, 377x1000px
>>9291351
I saved this pick just for you.
>>
>>9291339
>Not rhyming at all
Kys ESL cancer
>>
>>9291361
>pick
Fuck off ESL
>>
>>9291339
Damn, I want to suck on those balls too.
>>
File: Boot camp.jpg (50KB, 680x1091px) Image search: [Google]
Boot camp.jpg
50KB, 680x1091px
>>9291347
You're goddamn right it is..
But I'm more interested in pumping ass myself..~
>>9291371
Fuck off, ya annoying prick.
Just having you around makes me sick!
Why don't you get on your knees, and suck a dick?
Go on, try it, give it a lick!~

>>9291385
Who wouldn't?~
>>
>>9291402
Maybe one day I'll get to pump that butt.
>>
>tfw your mouth and ass are too small for a large cock
>>
File: boot.png (557KB, 1021x1920px) Image search: [Google]
boot.png
557KB, 1021x1920px
>>9291429
Maybe one day!~
>>
>>9291434
Mmmm time will tell
>>
>>9291331
>He looks up at the words from above, like a message from god, his hand still on the pole of dick, and stroking it.
Ah... yes! Yes I will!...
>And so his face returns to the dick in front of him, the heat of it radiating off it and onto him, his mouth still at the base, eyes closing as his lips open wide. He closes in slowly, finally meeting cock to lips, and his tongue meets it soon after, licking up the side of the large boner, and tasting the rich flavor of cock sweat as his tongue ran lazily across it. He gets a bit fixated, his tongue slipping up along it, then down, the sliding back up, and down, holding the boner with his palm cupping the tip. Even with that, it was a handful, his middle finger now very lightly playing at the opening. Finally he manages to pull his lips away, a smooching sound reverberating as his lips smack off the cock. He looks up, smiling, then turns his head back to his work and sucks another untouched side of that sweaty cock to his lips and starts licking the masculine dick again. He's forceful, pushing his slippery tongue to it before licking up, eventually getting confident enough to slide his lips along until he makes it to the tip, where his lips begin to kiss earnestly, making out with it like a lover before flattening his tonge against the underside and running it slowly back down along the bulging urethra to the base, and running slowly back up.
>>
>>9291339
>Even with the faintest of clutches to the overstuffed orbs currently engulfing his fully opened hand, he seemingly forces out another thick waterfall of pre with every gentle squeeze. His hand now thoroughly drenched from the cascade of juices spilling forth from her meaty cockhead, he wastes no time picking up his pace in his stroking, the now audibly squelching pumps gradually climbing up the towering length until finally reaching his target, one that would no doubt grant her the release she so desperately yearned for should he continue his ministrations. And he has no intentions of stopping now. The claw of his grasp now tightly affixed directly underneath the glans of her blood-filled helmet, he continues his volley of strokes, not in the relatively lax pumps of minutes prior, but now in a tightly clamped wring, his hand practically acting as a siphon to stroke the milk she so desperately wants out from within her.
It would be my pleasure, ma'am. I would be at your beck and call at all times.
>>
>>9291310
>>9291316
>There was something in the girl's eyes that drew him in, even something as simple as pulling down his pants made him feel nervous, anxious, yet excited in front of her. He wasn't a blushing virgin, but her interest, intense as it was, made him feel like one. Perhaps that was why, under her steady gaze, his manhood exceeded his own standards, now erect beyond words. He had never felt quite so ready for a woman before, and so the fact that it was coming all at once from someone he just met was leaving him just a little hazy. He wasn't about to slow down now, however, and bit his lip a little as her eyes followed him-stroking the member in front of her, proud of the thing, and when her compliment escaped, he snickered all the more proud. Even if the choice of words he found that much cuter..
You think so...?
>He smiled a little, stroking it a little further for her, showing off the meaty shaft, and finding her urge to study it all the more fascinating. Her approach earned a throb out of the thing in front of her-as his heart rate jumped, with the soft clash of her warm lips against the tip, he couldn't take it any longer. She could taste his flavor with such a small kiss: warm and masculine like the rest of him, with a hint of extra.
Yeah...yeah, let's have sex. Ah...come here, let me just...
>He went to pull the girl into his lap once again, only this time, his efforts were focused on propping her up and exposing her warm sex to him. Once he had her in a proper position, he'd go to settle her down over his cock, as if he knew exactly what to do-guiding her hips with a firm hand along her rear. She would feel that swollen crown kiss at her womanhood first, and then following it, the slow, unique sensation of him penetrating her.
>>
>>9291345
We all are.
We...all are.
>>
>>9291502
Well you know 4chan, ain't no stopping shit
>>
>>9291432
>Gently hugs the anon.
Someday, Anon. Someday...
>>
File: nonons got the booty.jpg (66KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
nonons got the booty.jpg
66KB, 894x894px
>>9291450
B-beck.. and call.. huh?
C-consider yourself... hired..~
>Nonon coos out, as she's no longer thrusting gently. These are full thrusts, so desperately trying to cum now, as she whines and moans openly.
Nnngh.. fuck... I'm so close... get ready...~
>Nonon warns with another cooing voice, the cock bulging even more turgidly than before, about to release the motherload..
>>9291439
If you believe it enough.. maybe it'll come true!~
>>
>>9291519
Well I can atleast jack off to that butt so..
>>
File: jelly.jpg (93KB, 414x574px) Image search: [Google]
jelly.jpg
93KB, 414x574px
Tell us about your favorite sessions ever.
>>
>>9291530
Fuck Off ESL
>>
What's ERP listening to?
>>
>>9291530
Zebra who rhymed
>>
>>9291402
>Why don't you get on your knees, and suck a dick?
Not him, but can I do that?
>>
>>9291448
>The constant journey of his fingers along the veiny inches of the man's pole make him coo in delight, looking down with nothing but adoration for the eager cocksucker toying with his sensitive inches. The act of speaking teases the man's meat, shivering as he begins to properly worship the man's wonderful fuckstick. As the boy's tongue drags across the side of his shaft he removes his hand from his hair, giving him free reign to lick and suck as he pleases. His thick cock swells from the attention, pushing his hips to the side so he can properly glide the salty cockflesh across the eager boy's tastebuds. The actions of his silky palm nearly sent the adult man to the ground, having his cumslit played with sending mind numbing pleasure into his body.
O-Oh god, just like that baby, you're doing amazing...
>He mumbles those compliments as each side of his cock is slathered in saliva, dripping messily to the hanging pair of nuts below. When the boys begins to tongue the fat tip of his erection he assists him by lightly thrusting forward, rubbing his drooling glans right against the pink fleshy appendage. As the boy descends down his underside the man pushes forward, speeding his descent and finishing it off by laying his two rotund nuts right across his tongue, practically T-bagging him with the hefty pair. He repeats the action a few more times until his underside is dripping wet, standing stationary with his tip poised right to the entrance of the dick loving boy.
>>
File: 1488324240000.png (2MB, 1272x1850px) Image search: [Google]
1488324240000.png
2MB, 1272x1850px
I can't believe it's already nearly sunrise!... I just can't help but stay up and speak with all the kind Anons out here.
>>
>>9291539
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m389az-Esac
>>
>>9291530
Played an incubus and slowly seduced my way into the pants of a hot as fuck catgirl.I say slowly, because it took a total of a whole week of them talking, and teasing each other in the same room.

It was a very good nut to bust.
>>
>>9291530
Had a brother-sister roleplay with this other RPer who was fantastic. Went from a mating press, to a cleanup facefuck, then timeskipping to her helping me fuck the principal(another RPer they pulled in) and knock her up before they both gave me a cleanup blowjob over the intercom begging for more dick.
It was perfect.
>>
File: lamia nonon.jpg (166KB, 850x1198px) Image search: [Google]
lamia nonon.jpg
166KB, 850x1198px
>>9291530
I remember doing a sesh with Futa!Nonon and having her quite LITERALLY go fuck herself, by fucking another person that played Nonon as a regular old girl.
That was a ton of fun.
Also, the one Jolyne RP where Jolyne ended up with a new boyfriend with a dick-expanding Stand.
That one was fun.
>>
>>9291547
That's sweet, but you shouldn't stay up too long. You can't talk with us if you're always tired.
>>
File: IMG_1853.gif (29KB, 400x320px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1853.gif
29KB, 400x320px
>>9291530
(My very first one)
(It was jolly fun to become a slut)
>>
>>9291530
I've had so many sessions and I don't know which one is the 'best'

Honestly I love every one of them but I can't decide to just pick one.
>>
>>9291519
>The man practically beaming with joy as the hung bandleader grants him his new lot in life, he decides it's high time to show his appreciation in those final moments, the hand once dedicated to teasing along her churning cum-factories and joining its twin at her shaft. Joining right beneath the other, the two burst into a renewed bout of energy, hellbent on making those last few moments as pleasurable as possible for the pink-haired beauty squirming in bliss under his control. Her impressive length giving him more than enough room to work his magic, he launches his final assault, his hands bombarding her girth shaft with a volley of rapidly twisting pumps with that same vigor he showed her crown, the nimble digits spreading across the entirety of the shaft as he wrings the long-awaited load from her bloated sac frantically swaying to the speed of his movements down below. Hearing the words shakily spilling from her lips, he angles the fit-to-burst cock skyward, giving it the hardest clamp of his fingers yet as he has nothing more to do now than hunker down and wait for the magic to happen.
>>
File: z34ghg.jpg (301KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
z34ghg.jpg
301KB, 700x700px
>>9291530
I'm not good and I like every session. No one is better than the other I'd say, but I really enjoyed that one time I did ERP with Hotaru when he was playing Rance and I was playing Yuugi.

I also had a pretty good session as Satsuki (in my opinion at least) And Igarashi but those are not finished or they're not going to see an end.

It was fun to think about the sessions but I enjoy every single one.
>>
>>9291432
Nothing's impossible if you really put your mind to it, anon.
>>
>>9291616
Been a while since you pulled out the Yuugi Morrigan.
>>
>>9291530
In thread?
First session with Kinx's maid
Haruka x Galko threesome
Slowly convincing Ragyou to make me her son
First session with Gazer's Lich
>>
>>9291625
Hi Mecha
>>
File: 0045.jpg (782KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
0045.jpg
782KB, 1600x1200px
>>9291484
>He was sure now. He was ready. And he tastes weird. She could decode the components that make his sex taste so raw and deep and change them into something more tolerable. She could but she didn’t want to. It was a strange flavor, invading, unsettling but perhaps what was going to happen next could be called invading and unsettling. Human sex was such a mess. So many chemicals. So much muscles workings. So many organs stressed. And yet they find it so good and pleasurable. Evolution was indeed not without a sense of humor. But the true irony was that she too was finding such a thing pleasurable. Her heart was beating so fast, her body was already so warm, melting, melting while waiting for him to be inside her. And so like a doll she let him handle her, undress her, let his hands touch her, feel her, her butt, her back and then she was positioned, she was lowered, his sex slowly and firmly parting her fold, kissing against her lower labia.
Yes.
>She moaned while her whole body was shivering, trembling, despite feeling so hot, and wet, and melted. Sex was scary. Sex was painful. Sex was delightful. Despite her eagerness, despite her desire she could not easy herself, her body fighting against her, against him. Folds parted and yet the pushing head, the following hardness, all of it has to fight against her wall clamping, vice like against it. And data flowed in her nerves, into her spine. And she moaned, moaned while he was entering her, penetrating her, taking her first time.
Inside. I’m melting. Falling. Hugh. Hugh me.
>Words sliding off her mouths. Mixed among the moans. Among her vocalization of pleasure. Words who called for him. Who begged him to not let her fall. To not let her be lost. To hug her and hold her.
>>
>>9291631
Sup
>>
>>9291624
I haven't posted my card. I've been doing another things and private sessions. Though I'll post my card soon and I'll be open to continue old sessions or start anew.
>>
>>9291625
Hi Mecha
your Kudelia was cute
>>
>>9291546
>The little cock-loving anon was certainly in some kind of heaven. Being allowed to practice all the measure of his love for applying pleasure to cock with his lips, tongue, mouth and hands, he had but one way left while that perfect cock sat it's fat tip on his tongue, leaking salty precum onto it, teasing at his plush lips with the simple throbbing of it's excitement. His lips closed on it once or twice, making these gently kisses to the the start of the larger Anon's cock, before finally beginning to push forward, his lips somewhat closed as the pole began to push forward past his lips. He kept a bit of pressure on it for as far as he could go, feeling that tip push into his mouth, and only get barely an inch or so past the tip before it began to plug up the entrance to his throat. He hummed in delight, his tongue swishing side to side underneath that marvelous cock, hands coming up to brace at the thighs of the Anon as he drew back on it, lips latched, and sucking hard on that fat cock. Eventually the tip was peeking past his lips as it emerged, and soon popping out afterward, the heavy pole bobbing in front of the boys wet lips, several strands of spit connecting his mouth with fat cock. Red faced, he panted on it, drunk, obviously erect himself downstairs, and soon he was on it again, pushing his lips down the length of the larger Anon's cock, feeling the wide tip plug his throat, and pushing on it with a petulant, muted whine.

>And for the record, if the Anon didn't need his cock wet, the cuter anon would be glad to sit his lips at those fat testicles and polish them all night.
>>
>>9291547
Morning cutie, how's it going.
>>
>>9291649
It's cool, just keep up the big blonde Oni titties then.
>>
>>9291530
Most of my favorites end up being with Morrigan. In a way or another.
>>
>>9291640
I just wanted to be sure
>kissu kissu kissu kissu kissu kissu kissu kissu
>>
Who's your favorite amateur slut?
>>
>>9291676
I've had fun with Mercedes whenever we've had a session.
>>
>>9291676
Anyone compared to me is a pro...
>>
File: Zet13-262051-Yoko_and_Nonon.jpg (501KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
Zet13-262051-Yoko_and_Nonon.jpg
501KB, 1080x720px
>>9291599
HOLY FUUUUUCK!~
>Nonon squeals happily as her new worshipper ramps his efforts, and her pleasure reaches a crescendo as her sticky cum starts rocketing out of her cock like a goddamn firehose.
>It pretty much coats Anon's whole face, and the upper half of his body with a white layer of cream, and it lasts for a good minute or so, Nonon slowly catching her breath as she lays there.
Fuck... yes....~
Thanks... I really shouldn't stay pent up that long...
>>9291649
>You didn't happen to be that Satsuki that was going to give Nonon a reward, right?
>>
>>9291632
>Clothing, scattered to the sides in such haste, decorated his bedroom floor now, especially as he went to lift the last of her's over her head, and toss it aside, joining his own shirt amidst the mess. Now, she could feel him. All of him, and even more was incoming. He was likely a mess to her-body flush with lust, twitching, overly excited muscles, and greedy perverted grasps of her body. Things that would make sense for a man lost in his primal wants. Yet, even if it was so easy to observe, feeling her own warmth against him, and how exposed the girl was ontop of his lap. Her words were always slightly different than what he expected to hear-and it was beginning to be a driving point-finding joy in making the normally quiet thing speak about matters she so rarely indulged in-he would guess.
>He could feel her sex, gently kissing against his crown, and with one hand, would slide his inquisitive fingers down, clawing gently at her folds, until her lower parts were all the more exposed to him, and would allow him to slip that much deeper inside of her, and finally fit his cap inside of her tight folds. He was a good size-but her small frame made it that much harder to push into her-not to mention her every muscle fighting him along the way. It was then, as she whimpered out such a thing, he realized what may be happening, and he slowed his eager thrusts in attempts to get inside of her, and turned it into a much slower, sweeter grind along the crown of his dick, letting her get use to the unique sensation spreading her apart, and only once she was ready, starting to push any deeper. In the mean time, his arms went from her backside, to her hip, and hugged her tightly around the waist, bringing the sweet girl tightly into his arms, as he tilted her up and once more captured her lips in a loving-and passionate embrace.
>>
File: IMG_6707.png (142KB, 873x927px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6707.png
142KB, 873x927px
>>9291530
That one with Yandere-chan where I got my heart ripped out was straight wonderful.
>>
File: ,,,,,,,,,lkm.jpg (3MB, 2000x3211px) Image search: [Google]
,,,,,,,,,lkm.jpg
3MB, 2000x3211px
>>9291658
Will do. I really enjoyed playing her the few times I did in the thread and the sessions in private are fun.

>>9291695
No, I do not. I usually don't post at other avas but maybe I should be doing it more often. Playing with other avas can be interesting.

I try not to step on anyone's toes. Usually the characters I play are not played by anybody else the moment I pick them.

My sessions with Satsuki happened to be one of those private sessions where I tell the anon he can cum whenever he wants. He did and I never saw an end to that session. It doesn't make me feel mad or anything but I really enjoyed the setting and everything now that I think about it.
>>
>>9291728
I want to facefuck the panda!
>>
>>9291654
>The horny male was in his own personal heaven as he is so effortlessly worshiped and sucked off, the slutty boy between his legs pushing all of his buttons with his skilled cock work. The moist smacks of his lustful smooching of his bulbous head made him shiver, lightly rocking forward to feel more of that addicting sensation of cock pillows squeezing around his cock head. His hands reach out and press against the sides of the anon's head, aiding in his motions to take more and more of that delectable fat dick deeper into his cock sucking maw. The suction, pressure and eagerness to please were all perfect, finding himself at a loss for words as his mind and cock are both blown. Feeling his rotund glans wrapped in the velvety confines of the boy's mouth made him ache, his pre cum tinged with off white from the effective pleasuring of his inches. He gives the boy a small gift by lurching forward, kissing the back of his throat with the bellend he loves so much. The ensuing slurp as he removes the thick cock from his mouth was orgasm, his cock twitching with such strength it flings a viscous rope of pre and spit across his face. The ensuing reentering into that moist cave was followed immediately by the man's face taking on a similar coloration to the one between his thighs, tongue lolling out and cloudy breaths rolling into the air. Using the grip on the boy's head for leverage he begins to pump between his lips, constantly battering the back of his throat with lusty cock tip kisses. It occasionally slips down it, visibly bulging it as he fucks his face. Almost as abruptly he stops, removing his hands from the boy's heads and speaking to him.
Suck it. Lick it. Stroke it. Do whatever you want but swallow my cum.

>If the anon had a choice he'd have kept the needy cock sucker between his thighs for the rest of the night, feeding him rope after rope of cum and inch after inch of cock until he passed out.
>>
File: image.jpg (460KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
460KB, 1000x750px
What happened to the Annies?
>>
>>9291695
>His vision reduced to nothing more than a bright pearly white as his new warm mask of seed blanketed his face, there was little more he could do for his new boss as she lay panting and spent above him...but that doesn't stop him from trying, at least. Wiping the gooey glob from his face with a firm swipe of his hands, he descends upon the wilting member with a lean of his body, his tongue extended as he plants it directly on it's cum-stained base. Making use of its diminishing hardness in what little time he has, he rises from base to tip, collecting the spunk on his wandering tongue as he concludes his duties as her new personal masseuse. A few more passes later and he is done, showing his boss the gooey spunk blanketing his tongue before swallowing it down with one firm gulp. Her cock finally clean he leans in once again for one more action, affectionately kissing the now flaccid head as he beams back up at her.
You really shouldn't. You let me know whenever you need some relief, alright?
>>
>>9291782
Nue doesn't want to ERP at the moment.

Jukari is gone.
>>
>>9291808
Wasn't there another one into femdom and anal?
>>
>>9291817
That's Auri
I have them on discord but I don't think they really come around here to ERP anymore.
>>
>>9291754
That panda's a boy.
>>
>>9291829
You are wrong.
>>
>>9291829
>I WANT TO FACEFUCK THE PANDA
>>
>>9291829
Kenny would slap you for that.
>>
File: 1480362750196.jpg (1MB, 2068x3000px) Image search: [Google]
1480362750196.jpg
1MB, 2068x3000px
>>9291726
>She was hugged now. She was no longer falling, but she was still melting for she was hot. So hot. And he was so hard and deep inside her, filled, stretched, her inner muscle still clamping against his rod. And she was kissed, again, his lips rougher, his lips so warm. She wanted to freeze time, to halt the flow of seconds, to crystalize this moment for all the eternity. There with him inside her, with his lips on hers, and his arms hugging her. Filled. Compleated. It was a moment so good and yet as seconds were passing, and subatomic particles dying … a feeling of turmoil was taking hover it. The desire to move. To break this stasis. To let it out and once again inside. Her tongue sliding out of her mouth, pushing for entrance in his, trying to make the kiss hotter, the kiss more passionate.
>And meanwhile her slender hips where trashing, gyrating, working his cock as much as her small frame was allowing her, pushing her chest against his, her budding breasts rubbing against the more coarse texture of his chest, her pinkish nipples hardening painfully. Like some kind of spring she was felling mechanical energy being store inside her, up to the point of breaking her and now her body was begging for action.
>Sex was not just being penetrated, it was rubbing, and stroking. It was contact and friction. And now her desire for friction was growing more and more.
>>
File: #notamodel.jpg (317KB, 1012x1280px) Image search: [Google]
#notamodel.jpg
317KB, 1012x1280px
>>9291795
>Nonon chuckles to herself, her cock slowly deflating, her eyebrows rising as he manages to swallow all her sticky cum coating her dick. She smiles brightly, and places a kiss on his cheek.
I'll be sure to do that.
Thanks a ton, sweetie.~
>Nonon says, strutting off, and trying to find her more comfy pants.
(Thanks a ton for that, Anon, whoever you might be!)
>>
>>9291174
>>9291181
>>9291231
I think I'm done with the normal version.
Just need to do the bigger tits one.

only ones left for this character are:
Alternatively:
/r/ Asrielle femdom facing sitting the viewer from the first person perspective, spread pussy or dialog a plus.

/r/ Asrielle getting gangbanged by floating cocks, hardcore and ideally with one or more wearing a condom. Any non-futa fetishes you want to add are fine as long as she is kept female.

/r/ male Asriel having sex with his pregnant mother, keep it explicit ideally showing off her perineum, asshole, and/or pussy.

/r/ solo pregnant Toriel presenting her lewd holes.

+

her showing different expressions. like that one square where you can see characters faces when they talk in vidya or sprites for a vn.
>>
File: 2dhgu3k.jpg (72KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
2dhgu3k.jpg
72KB, 500x375px
>>9291728
>>
File: Untitled-1part4-final-png.gif (276KB, 900x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1part4-final-png.gif
276KB, 900x1600px
>>9291860
Ups, fortgot pic.
>>
>>9291856
(No problem, Nonon. I had fun! Thank you too and have a wonderful night!)
>>
>>9291860
THE FIRST ONE PLEASE
>>
>>9291840
Kenny would glare daggers at me until I looked back at him and then he'd quietly glower to himself like the betamale he is.
>>
>>9291780
>He had hands in his hair, using his head like a handled toy for sucking on a fine fuckpole, and the cute little cock worshipper was lost to his cockdrunk fantasies. It was surprising whenever that pulsing, thick tip rammed at his esophagus with a light 'gluck' emanating after it as it slipped back out onto his tongue to allow him to lick that tip again. This time, however, there was something extra as it pulled back. Head not under his control, his cocksucking lips were pulled from that delectable dick, his tongue hanging out after it as the pole throbbed and swing at his face. Eyes twitched shut as a warm shot of the bigger Anon's precum suddenly leapt out and streaked across his face, the bell on his collar jingling faintly while he made a slight sound, though he kept his lips open to gladly accept the penis back into his mouth. Then he was put to use, his little moans or sharp sounds of surprise all but muffled as that Anon's fat cock plunged between his lips again and again, forcing him to suck in a manner more forceful, like he really was more of a toy to wrap around one's dick. To the pushes that shoved that massive cock down his throat, the knelt anon clutched at his thighs, trying to straighten out his neck to allow the cock through, to acquiesce to the whims of the anon holding his head and forcing it down. He would let it, if he could, let that fat, turgid cockmeat slip down his throat, plug it up, and force him to desperately pick between his own need for air and the pleasure of that cock, if it was even his choice to make.
>Then the hands stopped, the grip on his head lifted while the cock was nearly pushed down his throat. With a look up, his hands slipped inwards along the bigger Anon's lap, wrapping around the base of that spit-drenched cock, his lips coming up to stay wrapped around the tip.
(Hit char limit)
>>
>>9291844
>The man's arms intertwined along her back, holding her closer to him than before, and with each passing moment, stroking her, and taking in her whole, trembling form. His palm was at the base of her spine and slowly, his fingers would run up, tracing the path of where her emotions jolted, to the back of her neck. His fingers wouldn't stop, however, and ventured further to hold the back of the girl's head, and tilting her ever so slightly to deepen the kiss, tenderly tugging and nipping along her soft girlish lips. He too, was lost in this sweet bloom of time, at first so painfully far from sinking into her-but as she slowly began to accept his size, and each passing inch secured him just a little more of that warmth he sought-he ached for-he would let her know his appreciation ten fold with each hungry suck at her wet lips. Words were lost on him, muddied as nonsense on the back of his mind. Her attempts at invasion were gladly accepted-and a counter mission was quickly conducted as well, as his powerful digit slipped past her own-coiling in a sweet sort of dance with her's, before venturing into her mouth to solidify his hold on her. Once she began to sink against his chest, and he felt her smaller, needy body press against him, he realized that now may be time to push forward-to give her what she wanted...what he wanted. What they both needed. Steadily, with himself buried halfway inside of her, stretching her nicely around the fat part of his meat, he'd slowly start to pull out-leaving her nearly empty once more, with his slick shaft trembling at her hole. Then, with just as easy a motion, he pumped the thing back inside of her-a little faster this time, and successfully pushing past another layer of her tightness, steadily stretching her open so she'd properly allow him inside, all the while getting just a little faster. Each small jerk of his hips-another layer of heat, building between them.
>>
>>9291893
As the cocksuckers eyes met the Anon's, his mouth opening to reveal his fat, precum drooling cocktip resting on his wet tongue while he slowly nodded, and then (for the sake of moving to the next response) closed his lips back down, hands tightening around the base, and began to gently bob his head on the man's cock, stroking up in tandem, in detail to be dived into in the next response.
>>
>>9291893
Hi Owain
>>
File: Untitled-1part4-final-png.gif (285KB, 900x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1part4-final-png.gif
285KB, 900x1600px
>>9291867
Ups, forgot her little dialog.
otherwise her hand position looks weird for no reason
>>
>>9291931
>>9291867
I like your drawing, sensei. You've got a really unique style. Did that take a lot to finish, or was it pretty easy.
>>
File: IMG_1057.png (351KB, 1242x1214px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1057.png
351KB, 1242x1214px
>>9291888
You might choke on his dick.
>>
File: 198888.jpg (167KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
198888.jpg
167KB, 800x450px
>>9291943
It took me a day.
I didnt do it before because I keep switching from talking to here to other people to other hobbies...
etc.
>>
>>9291931
That is so realistic looking, it's almost creepy. The fine details of her body are amazing, especially the interior of her pussy. I'm looking forward to seeing more of your work, Sensei
>>
>>9291960
Well I think it looks nice. You did a great job.
>>
>>9291964
I-I dont know how to do cartoons.
Every time I try to do anime it ends up looking like one of those creepy anime masks

Cartooning is to advanced for me.
>>
>>9291616
>Rance and Yuugi
who was the top though
>>
>>9291959
Fuck off Chat.
>>
File: Yuugi.png (659KB, 800x1406px) Image search: [Google]
Yuugi.png
659KB, 800x1406px
>>9291974
I don't remember exactly but I know something for certain. Yuugi ended up mating pressing him.
>>
>>9291959
I think you've already got that base covered, senpai.
>>
>>9291896
>And so the friction started. And so the sex started. He was dominating her. And it was right. He was the male. He was the bigger being. He was not the stronger, for she was more powerful than he could imagine and her power was nothing more than a shade of the powers hold by her Masters. He was mating with the mask of Gods older than Time itself, bigger than Space itself and he was blissfully unaware of that. Yet in this dance they were having, she was petite, feminine, small. She was for him to care, for him to dominate and she allowed him so. Subduing her movement to his. Forcing her body to join him, synchronizing herself with the pulling and the pushing and soon the meeting of their body was resounding in the room.
Slap. Slap. Slap.
>This was what their sex sounded like, with his groining mixing in, with her soft, light moans mixing it. Physical. Taxing. Wonderful Sex. Blood flowing. Nerve flaming. Chemical released. The Universe birth itself in the moments before the Big-Bang paled compared with the energies released in the way humans mate. With the burning clashing that was driving both of them to their climax.
>>
>>9291877
I-Im trying to them all actually.
>>
>>9291990
hot.
>>
Daily reminder that the MLP community is pure autism and needs to stop influencing what MLP avas should do.
>>
>>9291893
>The horny man was already addicted to the pleasure that the eager cocksucker's orifice could bring, each needy thrust forward seemingly more pleasurable than the last, continuing like a horny animal trying to get himself off with the rolling sensations. His cock head left no part of his mouth untouched, making sure every inch of it was covered in the delicious pre cum that he constantly fed to the boy's cock hungry maw. Sometimes he would slide across his cheeks, other times right across his tongue and finally tapping it against the roof of his mouth, ensuring that he wouldn't be able to get rid of the ensnaring flavor of the well worshiped prick. The moist schlicks of his cockflesh gliding across the depths of his mouth filled the air, reminding the two of the currently ravenous need they both have for one another's bodies. When he finally draws himself back he is eager to see what the boy has in store, all those pulsating inches of tasty dick for him to savor and slurp as he pleases. He stands as still as he possibly can as the boy gets to work pleasuring his length once more. Those dainty hands wrapped around his girth combined with the lips returning to tease and suckle nearly pushes him over the edge, holding back with all his might as he quakes with ecstasy. He continues to push and rock back and forth but mostly stays still, content to have his cock relentlessly swallowed, fellated and lapped at until his eventual mind shattering orgasm. The pre cum that the boy happily ingested leaked more heavily onto his outstretched tongue, the grip on the base of the dick keeping it from thrashing too wildly within the confines of his slick maw. He stares longingly into the boy's eyes, silently begging him to continue with nothing but his eyes. His hanging nuts seem to swell with seed, desperate to be released and tasted by the living cocksleeve sucking him off.
N-Nngh...So close...Please...Just like that.
>>
>>9291972
You style is definitely in line with traditional artists. You work would be at home in an art textbook. Cartoons are more about simplicity not fine details. Don't change your style because you don't think it mixes with the anime characters that get posted here.
>>
File: 1800895.jpg (398KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
1800895.jpg
398KB, 1200x630px
>>9291652
Thanks, she was fun to play. Unfortunate just sort of those characters I felt right doing one run of then shelving, like most avas I do play. I run a lot of shit, but half the time I shelve it after one session or finish of a scene and need to switch it up afterwards.

>>9291663
>kissu wissus the anime girl
>>
>>
File: fVyIO5a.jpg (95KB, 768x432px) Image search: [Google]
fVyIO5a.jpg
95KB, 768x432px
>>9292024
>cums generically
>>
>>9292014
And this is news how?
>>
>>9292024
Makes sense, being stale makes ERPing a drag and you gotta avoid that pitfall like the plague.
That's enough outta me though, have fun with the vidya great sage.
>>
>>9291995
>How was he to know about this girl who appeared before him so suddenly. To him, she was a lost perverted girl who arrived at his home, and demanded his attentions as a male. He may never really know what brought her here, nor what she was. But then again, what more did he need to know? She was here, now, and her body was fully impaled by her lover-an odd term for their relationship-but his hips went to meet her's with the same fervor of one that was for certain. Perhaps his own eagerness, and having held back for her sake was getting to him. Or perhaps feeling the shape of her warm, well designed body wrap around his veiny cock was enough to strike him dumb with lust. Maybe both. Primal now, was a good word for this behavior. He was following what a man's instincts demanded of him-bringing his mate down onto his cock again and again. His hold on her waist was firm-and each slap of her rear against his groin was met with a soft, needy groan by the man himself, who finally broke his hold of her lips for a short gasp of air.
>He knew not her name, nor her purpose, but he knew his. Those arms that had held her so close, now positioned her properly for his renewed vigorous pumps, and before long, his dick was slick with her hot juices, pounding away at her from below, once he had finally managed to make her fit around him. Yet, this type of vigor...it was beyond that of before. And when he opened his mouth she'd know why.
I...I can't hold out...p-please...
>A plea, but for what? Even he wasn't sure, but his body knew, and sought to deliver it.
>>
>>9292031
Would pick Darkness everytime.
All great picks though honestly.
>>
>>9292042
To serve as a reminder.
>>
>>9291867
>>9291931
Love it, thank you.
>>
>>9292073
Don't tease me you cruel mistress. Darkness goes straight to my dick.
>>
File: iojfiosf.png (245KB, 449x799px) Image search: [Google]
iojfiosf.png
245KB, 449x799px
>>9291931
weird.
I like more this small version for some reason.
wathever.
>>
>>9291127
Well you may have heard right you redhead
>>
>>9292017
>And the cute kneeling anon can't wait to taste it. His eyes mostly remain closed, his senses tied solely to the feeling of that massive, throbbing pole that slipped forwards and back in his mouth, running across his tongue and spreading around the already prevalent taste of the precum that kept leaking like a stuck fountain from the tip of that dick. There were occasions where he turned his head to jam that hard cock against the inside of his cheek, needing to open his jaw wide to make sure his teeth never dared to graze the tip, then rubbing that tip on his inside cheek just for good measure. And back the little lewd anon would go, working his lips up and down that dick at his own hypnotic rhythm, reading the pulses, throbs, and twitches that the bigger Anon gave off to him, being as good signals as any for how to suck just right at just the right time. There would be times where he popped right off that fat, suckable tip, and started lapping his tongue right on the glans while his eyes lazily looked up with a visage of utter lust, perhaps another spurt of precum reach up past his upper lip to dribble down his face. Other times he wide turn his head down on it, hands gripping a little more tightly as he forced his head forward, putting the cock at a bend as he throated a good portion of the pole all by himself. And then that cock would be wrapped tight in the velvet vice of his throat, his lips wide around the shaft of cock, his tongue swishing as he held the position, pushing and pulling very slightly to give the pole the friction it needed, yet teasingly slow, and then, eyes squinting shut, tearing up, he had to pull away, his lips loosely around the tip again as the boy gasped gently on it, and then tightened his lips to kiss it furtively, and resume polishing it with his lips while his hands tugged at the base, one finally lifting off to reach underneath, barely cupping both of those straining twitching balls,
(dang post limit)
>>
>>9292098
>wet from the runoff of his own spit, and squeezed it gently, nearly milking it.
>>
>>9292093
A-anon... I-If I tease you long enough... Will you get mad at me and beat me? G-gossh I-I absolutely don't want that.
>>
>>9292098
>Not rhyming at all
Fucking get out.
>>
>>9291136
There's a fat cock that needs draining in the other thread
>>
>>9292113
Alliteration's the name of the game, boyo
>>
>>9292110
Oh do you plan on teasing me like this some more, then? Of course I'd be mad, if I didn't get to fuck you. I'm sure you wouldn't want me to hit you, would you? You sadistic thing.
>>
>>9292114
But can I reasonably fit my lips around it, or is it some sort of hyper business?
>>
>>9292126
Ask the panda yourself
>>
>>9292114
Why the hell is there a furry-exclusive thread? I've never seen anyone get told to fuck off for playing a furry. We just had two bird people fuck each other into submission.
>>
>>9292114
Why does that thread exist? Normal ERP is pretty accepting of this kinda stuff.
>>
>>9292031
>tfw no aqua
>>
>>9292114
>pandamilf is there instead of here
KILL ME
>>
>>9292133
And it was great, too.
>>
File: Yuki (Naked) - 00.jpg (1MB, 1920x1348px) Image search: [Google]
Yuki (Naked) - 00.jpg
1MB, 1920x1348px
>>9292055
>He was coming closer. He was going to experience climax. She had come, called by Beings with unfathomable purposes for such event. For such occurrence. And yet to do so in such way was her choice and her alone. Just for her and for him. As a male and a female. She chooses to experience sex in the fullest and she was satisfied to do so and be so, instead of some cold mechanical act. And so he asked, he begged, all while holding her, ravaging her, dominating her small body. He gave her power and she did with it what was expected. She spoken, and her voice was not dull anymore, but broken with the pleasure and desire he has given her.
Don’t hold.
>She was closer too. She could call reserves of energy that would allow her to last a lot more but to which purpose? Sex was something done by two, for two and not for one. He was giving her and She was giving him. To come together was the perfect ending of such union. And so she was melting, and falling. Approaching her own release. Her own culmination.
Cum with me.
>She moaned. She asked. She ordered him. Unable to withhold too. Her body jerking, her hips milking, spasming, trembling. Everything going blank. As Snow. As her. But this blankness was pleasant, welcomed, called for.
With me. In me. Together.
>She moaned before being lost. Before being able to do anything else. Claimed by her own climax. Her own crushing, wavering release.
>>
>>9292031
I'll take all 3!
>>
File: KonoSuba-13.jpg (33KB, 1000x438px) Image search: [Google]
KonoSuba-13.jpg
33KB, 1000x438px
>>9292125
W-well, if you try I'll fight back A-Anon.... Just to lose against your superior skill and then receive heavy blows all over my belly like a punching bag. I-I wouldn't like it, n-not at all.
>>
>>9292133
>>9292135
I don't know, I just found it in the catalog and pandamilf is there lurking
>>
>>9292110
Sure you don't want it. You useless knight. At least do something useful with your body for once.
>>
>>9292149
This Yuki is amazing
>>
>>9292031
mmmm.....I rly wanna see sum big black boss dick rip thru there lil pussies.......mmmm n ill be watchin the whole thing
>>
>>9292155
You'd have to fight me yourself, if that happened. And when I won, I'd make sure you learned your lesson with bruises, then tie you up and keep you around to remind you about why being a tease is a bad thing. You'd hate that I'm sure.
>>
File: 608.png (1MB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
608.png
1MB, 1440x900px
>>9292160
I can do something useful! I can be a meat shield for the party!
>>
>>9292163
Hi Chat
Die Chat
>>
File: Yuki (Book) - 01.jpg (430KB, 566x850px) Image search: [Google]
Yuki (Book) - 01.jpg
430KB, 566x850px
>>9292161
Am I? I believe that the Anons I've played with are amazing so far. They gave me so much. My previous attempts haven’t been so good like the ones I had has Yuki.
>>
>>9292163
Fuck off Chat
>>
>>9292179
You're absolutely fine Yuki, don't think like that.
>>
>>9292163
Do you ever go to sleep? Fuck off.
>>
>>9292163
How do you have this poor of a grasp on the English language?
>>
>>9292163
The Vore Rena isn't here, fuck off.
>>
>>9292173
Or you can bet a meat sock for my cock. A pitiful one sure but at least you should be better than a hand. Barely better.
>>
>>9292098
>The larger anon's monolith of meat pounds in time with his rapid heartbeat, constantly shifting from fresh blood keeping it rock hard within the horny cute anon's gullet. When he fully slides away, leaving his cock head to face the cool air without something moist and hot sliding across it he groans in discomfort before it returns. The heated tongue kiss to his rotund head sends a jolt of pure pleasure up his spine, rewarding the boy with desire dripping coos and whispers of encouragement, as well as that salty cock tail of sweat and pre spunk for him to taste. The larger anon matches each head bob with a sheathing of his own, adding to the bulge that forms within the smaller anon's esophagus each time he deepthroats as much of that fat delicious cock as he can. The constriction of the cute anon's esophagus was what pushed him over the edge, but he managed to clench his waist and hold on until those cock pillows pull away for air, weakly smacking across his salty dick head as his hands get to work. The hefty nuts that he toys with tug and pulse within his palm, right before he can feel them begin to empty into the man's urethra, a visible orbs of semen working through his shaft before spilling out into his mouth. Hot creamy blasts of semen splatter across the boy's tongue, oozing into the recesses of his mouth and painting his inner cheeks white. The constant stroking, teasing, sucking and licking finally bares fruit, his dick acting as a hose as it sates his hunger for cock milk. His tender cock head continues to spurt for a few long seconds, filling his mouth to the brim and causing the excess to spill down his esophagus to feed his stomach. The larger anon places his hands once again against the adorable brown haircut of his partner, whispering words of encouragement as he tastes his seed.
(char limit)
>>
>>9292163
>Inb4 he goes back to Discord to cry and blame Owain
>>
File: Yuki (Cute) - 05.png (446KB, 722x900px) Image search: [Google]
Yuki (Cute) - 05.png
446KB, 722x900px
>>9292190
Thank you Anon. I'm glad you like what I'm doing.
>>
>>9292212
np

Seeing Yuki's nice form is great too.
>>
>>9292209>>9292098
Good boy...Like that...Keep sucking...Take it all for me...
>He repeats those words until the tide of his orgasm finally stems, his throbbing slab of cock meat resting immobile within the open air and the cum oozing head resting right across it, still having a bit more spunk within the urethra for him to suck out if he chooses. In his final gift to the boy underneath him he pulls his tip free from his lips, blowing one last wad of sticky spunk right across his face. His forehead and cheeks are connected to the glans he worshiped by the same viscous white strands, slathering him in the same fluid he loves so dearly.
>>
File: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.png (420KB, 525x573px) Image search: [Google]
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.png
420KB, 525x573px
>>9292163
(You) fuck off Chat. Am I relevant yet?
>>
>>9292210
You forgot "harass Kenny, Zaph, and Rex"
>>
>>9292236
>Watching Chat try to claim Kass while Owain effortlessly gets his attention just by being around
>>
>>9292149
>For someone with such an origin, she held a warmth unlike anything the man could have imagined-eclipsing his every thought and ceasing hold of his body, leaving him driving into her with a mechanical-yet all the more passionate set of thrusts. Eager to please, to serve her depths, to drive that piston into her wet folds and show her what sex really was-to help her truly experience what a relationship between a man and a woman was suppose to be. Whatever the original purpose that brought her here, he cared not any longer. Instead, lost in the intensity of having her body wrap around his and accept him so easily with each thrust.
S-So hot...
>He begged with each thrust into her, and her plea for him to not hold himself in made it so much harder to do so. He wanted to cum-so badly he did, but he also wanted to savor this feeling, to feel her tight walls wrap around his shaft with each thrust, to fit his every contour, and welcome him with such a sweet voice, and needy grinding of her hips. All such passionate movements, such human movements. Things that he could not understand more deeply, than knowing that it meant he could cum sooner. And so, as he felt her speed increase, he did the same-every thrust gaining extra power, extra speed, just as she commanded him to do what his instincts had long since began to scream. To cum, cum for her, and cum inside of her. And with one last final thrust, he did just that, reaching some summit that even he couldn't have foreseen the heights of-a sharp spasm shooting up his spine, and rolling through his hips as he rammed his cock deep in her warm folds, letting his orgasm hit and let loose everything he was holding in. Pressing the crown of his cock against her well shaped depths, a hot string of gooey cum burst forth, and quickly grew into several hot spurts of jizz, flooding her insides with such an intense warmth, as he surrendered himself to orgasm-and to her.
>>
>>9292236
Dunno who 2/3 of those are, what does he do to Kenny?
>>
>>9292228
No, you have to tell him to fuck off while rhyming.
>>
>>9292168
T-that sounds absolutely-awful... No one w-wants to be tied down. Defendless. In front of someone who's really, really mad and he can go c-crazy with his fists. O-oh n-no.

>>9292203
For your cock? U-uhmm... I-If you punch me in the f-face... M-maybee...
>>
>>9292243
He's thirstier than the "pls sit on my face guy" with none of the taste.
>>
File: sdfuiohdfhsiohf.png (142KB, 366x529px) Image search: [Google]
sdfuiohdfhsiohf.png
142KB, 366x529px
Keep drawing:
Y/N
>>
>>9292243
Zaph is a trap. Not a lot to him besides that, but Chat constantly tries to fuck him even when he's in the middle of teasing other people. Rex is a horseboy, I think. Same thing.

Kenny gets it the worst because they can just be talking about nothing in particular and then Chat leaps into the conversation with "*sniffles ur ass* mm nice..."
>>
>>9292247
I'm sure you'd tell me how sorry you were as I went to beat you with you chained up, unable to stop me from hitting and smacking you around. I wonder how long it'd take until you couldn't take it anymore, and begged me to make it stop. I'm generous, you know, but only if you were obedient.
>>
>>9292228
No because that's not him, that's intentionally trying to be bad.
>>
>>9292247
Darkness is only for getting raped by monsters.
>>
>>9292257
N

It looks weird.
>>
File: CZiRLx8UEAAsl_h.jpg (32KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
CZiRLx8UEAAsl_h.jpg
32KB, 600x337px
>>9292261
I-I am p-pretty strong... I-I'm sure I'll be able to handle e-everything! You won't be able to make me b-beg. N-never!

>>9292277
By a bunch of wolves, ravaging my body and t-tearing my skin off.
>>
>>9292224
>He could feel it begin as those nuts began to lift his palm, feel the low-hanging fruit begin to squeeze their thick, delicious contents, pushing that hot, white jizz on up to the pole that he had been in love with worshipping for so long, lavishing and please as much as he possibly could, allowing it to take his throat, and lick and suck it to no end. He was pulled off after the first spurt, pulled back to taste it, taste that edged nectar of pure masculinity of the larger, giving Anon, his raw sperm. The first blast that splattered his mouth nearly took him off guard if the hands on his head didn't make it clear what was happening, and the cocksucker was delighted to find his work bearing copious fruit, as the first thick rope was practically a stream of the substance that practically filled his mouth on the first go. Blocking it from swallowing straight down, he let the cum fill up, his tongue now dunked in the Anon's spunk, swishing his tongue against the glans of that cocktip, and mixing up the thick slurry of sperm to get a fresh taste of it all. Then the second spurt would cum, and his capacity bade him to swallow, a heavy gulp audibly sounding as a mouthful of jizz was swallowed into his belly, warming it from within while he received the second batch. And on, swallowing that load of cum down as well. And on to the next, on and on, until the pulsing cock was at it's limit, the balls nearly squeezed for all they were worth. It was then that the dick was yanked from his lips, aimed at his cute little face, lovers meeting eyes for the first time, and then a sudden spurt, marking his cute features with the white of the larger Anon's jizz, to which he smiled happily upon receiving. Then his lips are on it again while the cream slides down his face, sucking on the thick meat as it softened, and just barely able to pull out two or three more thick drops of cum,
(char limit)
>>
>>9292257
Y. Cuz I like em.
>>
>>9292236
I agree Owain
>>
File: 1480362785463.png (2MB, 1400x1540px) Image search: [Google]
1480362785463.png
2MB, 1400x1540px
>>9292241
(It almost lunch time here so I’m going to conclude the session with this post. Thank you for your time Anon. I do hope you had fun in playing with me.)
>She was lost. Floating. Melting. Disassembled. Recomposed. Muscles coiled and then released. Chemicals flooding into her brain. And his seed filling her. She has collected it. She as collected data. Data over data. Stored, filled, processed. Sections of her brains were working of such process. Completing the mission that has driven her there. But she didn’t care; she only wanted to experience his warmth. To hear his breath, ragged, unsteady. To feel him, exhausted against her. She has used him but she hoped he liked how. She did. More than she had ever dreamed. Mating with a male was great. Evolution was a bitch sometimes but she was happy that She has made Sex such a wonderful thing. Messy, smelly but wonderful nonetheless.
>And so she laid next him, enjoying the afterglow of their sex. Their climax.
Thanks.
>She murmured while snuggling against his chest.
Thanks.
>She was all that she could say to thank him of such pleasure. Such data. Such emotions.
Yuki.
>She added. Her name. She had mated with him and she didn’t even once tell him her names. Such intimate act done without him knowing her name. How improper. She needs to rectify that.
I’m Yuki.
>>
>>9292293
>which his tongue played with amidst gently caressing that head while the 'active' part of the session finally came to an end.
>Finally his lips popped off, still marked with the bigger Anon's jizz, hands playing veeery gently at his balls and base as he looked up and asked
So... You're fun... if you still got time, dirty talk me. I could get to your balls, too, if you like~.
>>
>>9292292
Are you really so sure about that? I'm certainly not. You are powerful, but your will, I wonder about. Can you really stand up to days and days of being stripped naked, beaten and spanked, and denied any sort of release until you beg me to make it all stop? I bet you'd like choking down my cock as I had your pussy toyed with and teased, but never allowed to cum.
>>
File: image.jpg (96KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
96KB, 1280x720px
>>9292289
Is it the creepy factor?
Like, too realistic?
>>
How do I trigger anons?
>>
>>9292307
(I certainly did. The anon who called you out is right-you do quite an amazing Yuki. I only hope i entertained you as much as you did me. If so, maybe I'll play with you again some time, fitting another scenario you'd like to do. I enjoy how you write things.
I think I'm gonna give you one last fluff post, just because I'd feel weird not doing so, but go ahead with your lunch. And thanks again.)
>>
>>9292332
Go after passive avas and insult ESL avas.
>>
File: Strut my stuff into the thread.gif (2MB, 500x260px) Image search: [Google]
Strut my stuff into the thread.gif
2MB, 500x260px
>>9292332
Like this.

First 24.
>>
File: IMG_4906.jpg (23KB, 431x431px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4906.jpg
23KB, 431x431px
>>9292344
Confused Nigger
>>
>>9292332
Be nice to them
They will get so mad!
>>
>>9292337
(Like I said before Anon. I’m not amazing. I am being amazing because the person I’ve played with as Yuki are amazing and so forced me to keep up. And that include you. So yes. I liked it, if you are wondering.).
>>
>tfw can't post my card due to the fear of having to reply to ESL anons
>>
>>9292344
IIDA TENYA
>>
Kys Chat
>>
File: DENTAL PLAN.png (401KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
DENTAL PLAN.png
401KB, 900x900px
>>9292344
Lenny
>>
>>9292241
(Oh, by the way, this has been fantastic, and I have thoroughly enjoyed myself, certainly hope to see you around on these threads!)
>>
>>9292307
>This warm feeling of climax washing over him sent chills throughout the man's body. He knew not of what really took place-of how he had played into her hands, but in truth? He did not care. He probably wouldn't even if she admitted to it now. Her warmth, and the tight squeeze she brought around his whole body told him exactly how much she had enjoyed herself as well, after all. Such a sudden and messy evening.
>Her thanks were not unwelcome, if received a bit bashfully. He was happy to receive such thanks-but he wanted to thank her too. After how it started, and all.
Y-Yes...thank you, too...I...
>He muttered, his breath still heavy, and his body glistening a thin sheen of sweat from the actions that took place. Gently, he chewed at his lip as she began to speak again...and introduced herself.
>Suddenly, he felt quite silly. So much so a smile began to break across his lips and erase those feelings of uncertainty he held just a moment before. He'd turn his eyes to her's, and regard her with his warmest one.
Heh...Yuki. I like that name.
>He mentioned genuinely, glancing to the side. She likely already knew everything about him, being sent here after all, but:
Ah...well, you see. My name is...
>>
File: image.png (125KB, 440x244px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
125KB, 440x244px
How are you anons doing today
What did you do
>>
>Chat sperging out in Discord about Owain
>>
>>9292360
(Heh. Well, regardless of what's caused it, I quite enjoy your style, all the same. Be as modest as you like, though. And I am happy to hear. I hope to play with you again some time, you're quite fun.)
>>
>>9292383
Sure is a good thing I don't go on Discord then!
>>
>>9292383
Logs?
>>
>>9292382
I got to play with some of my favorites. Had a big dinner, and a warm bath. And now I am sleepy. But a good kind of sleepy. Satisfied kind.

How're you, sensei.
>>
>>9292293
>Drained. That's the only word he could describe for his cock, balls, and his entire being as the boy milked the entirety of his hefty load from the very depths of his smooth orbs of cum creation, practically deflated with how much semen was pumped out of them in such a short time. The snow white ichor that was currently oozing out of his urethra is quickly taken once more into that eager to please mouth, sucking and suckling until there's nothing left for him to give but the occasional twitches of his spit soaked dick across the boy's cock sucking lips. Just being so close to them filled him with lust, the memories of that tongue dragging along his salty flesh and those lips pumping up and down his dick as he headed closer and closer to that orgasm playing through his mind on repeat. He leaned his head back and moaned, deep and primal once the boy finally finishes sucking him off, making sure to empty the contents of his balls with shocking efficiency. With his eyes finally finding a place to rest in his sockets he peers down at the lustful boy, the same eager twinkle in his eyes mixing perfectly with his semen stained face. He takes him a second to register the question, still drinking in the sensations of the boy's continued cock troking and ball play. It was a relaxing pleasure, much less intense than the long tongue lashing and deep throating of his fat cock he was subjected to before.
You're fun as well. You really know how to work a cock. Why not both? I can talk dirty to you while you lick and suck on my balls.
>The man lays his mostly flaccid cock across the messy face of the used boyslut, balls swinging just over his mouth as he speaks to him.
>>
>>9292360
(The other anon, you are a pretty nice ava on that, I hope to catch you sometime)
>>
File: image.png (208KB, 500x378px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
208KB, 500x378px
>>9292398
Pretty good.

Some lovely people talked to me today.
>>
>>9292293
>>9292310
Should I talk about how much of a lewd cock hungry slut you are? How you would like nothing more than to have my dick in front of your face for hours as you drain me dry? Licking, sucking and tonguing me until you have another hefty load to taste and swallow? How badly you want to just be used as an oral cocksleeve until your body fully submits to another man's needs? I can tell from that collar you love being a sub. Is that it? Do you want to be someone's cum loving pet and have to deal with their morning wood, random erections and lust whenever they please? Come on, tell me.
>>
File: 1494383687063.png (68KB, 525x590px) Image search: [Google]
1494383687063.png
68KB, 525x590px
>smirks as her bulge grows
>>
>>9292409
That sounds like a lovely day, sensei. I am happy you're smiling.
>>
>>9292415
>Not rhyming how the cock grows out
Wtf stop ruining my MLP characters
>>
File: xhzjxcb.jpg (25KB, 391x246px) Image search: [Google]
xhzjxcb.jpg
25KB, 391x246px
>>9292415
>her
>bulge
>>
File: 1494535870467.png (14KB, 800x932px) Image search: [Google]
1494535870467.png
14KB, 800x932px
>>
>>9292313
D-days and days of being beate, spanked and denied?! O-ohh... I-I a-am s-sure I'll be able t-to stand e-everything of that! It doesn't matter if you use a bat to hit me. I-I won't s-surrender, e-ever! And even t-then I'll keep teasing you... J-just to mock you... I-It's not like I'd want you to keep going.
>>
The darkness RPer is shit.
>>
>>9292427
that's not zecora you pleb
>>
>>9292435
No of course you wouldn't want that. You'd have to be some kind of crazy person to want me to keep beating you senseless, until you're bruised and battered day in and day out. After a while of dealing with your back talk I'd probably grow bored of you and let the dogs in to have their way with you. Hell, maybe dump you out in the middle of the woods, naked and tied up, then watch how you handle yourself.
>>
File: Yakuza-6_09-15-16_003.jpg (86KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
Yakuza-6_09-15-16_003.jpg
86KB, 600x337px
>>9292438
Could be my Megumin!

Besides, you probably never watched the show because she does stutter like that all the time when she's worked up, fagola.
>>
>>9292383
Post the logs then
>>
>>9292404
>>9292411
>He kept himself knelt, the cuteboy anon happy to have the other Anon's resting cock simply relaxing across his cum-splashed face. With those balls hardly an inch from his lips he really can't help himself, and as the bigger Anon lists off his interview of the boy who just enthusiastically submitted his lips, throat, and face to a cock's pleasure, his lips purse to a kiss, and land down right between those sack-swathed orbs, kissing the Anon's nutsack for the beginning of a comfortable worship session before he had to drift off to sleep.
I'd have to say...
>and his eyes had nothing to focus on but the underside of Anon's cock, and those massive orbs he was tasked with pleasing, the scent of crotch in his face so blissfully overwhelming.
That sometimes I love being dragged around by this collar, dragged by the master who owns me like I'm a toy. Yeah, just handling his constantly horny cock sounds good, just getting a command from up above, just told to suck, and getting to it.
>and so his lips spread, aimed at on of the Anon's balls, spreading out around the hemisphere that he could get, and latching to it, kissing it, slowly closing his lips around it until they finally pulled off.
It's just a great place to be every now and then. On some time of the day I'm normal, things are normal, and then suddenly I'm told to lose the clothes, or get better ones probably, get on my knees, and pulled into cock and balls.
>Then he pushes in, just pressing his face to Anon's crotch
It's my faaaavoriiiiiite....
>>
File: image.jpg (55KB, 639x341px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55KB, 639x341px
I want some anon to kiss my cheek
>>
>>9292466
>Leans in close, and kisses sensei directly on the cheek.
>Then another on the lips.
>>
>>9292383
>not posting logs
Affraid your true identity will come out?
>>
>>9292466
>Kisses on the cheek
>The buttcheek that is
>>
>>9292489
Can you stop samefagging? Holy fuck dude, calm the fuck down and stop spamming
>>
File: image.png (613KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
613KB, 640x960px
>>9292482
I-I said cheek a-anon!
>>
>>9292496
Only 2 posts are mine.
>>
>>9292502
And I did!
You didn't say not lips though.
>>
>>9292466
>Kisses on the cheek
>Smacks your ass after he goes back to standing up straight
>>
>>9292507
Go fuck yourself chat, this is exactly the kind of shit people are talking about
>>
>>9292514
You know what go fuck yourself, the fact that your resorting to stalking me and trying to harass the people I talk to is really starting to piss me off.
>>
File: image.jpg (30KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30KB, 512x288px
>>9292509
Y-you know what I meant!
N-now do it right!
>>
>>9292519
Falseflag, Chat can't type this well
>your
Okay it might be him
>>
>>9292529
Alright, I will.
>Leans in, and kisses Sensei on the lips directly, and holds it for a long, long time. So long its hard to breath, before breaking it.
>Then gently pecks her cheek.
See? There ya go.
>>
>>9292465
>The larger anon lets out a gravely laugh as the boy rattles off what he loves about being a cocksleeve pet. Just the mere words of the lewd acts gets his spent cock a little hard, occasionally throbbing before slapping gently back down across the semen dripping face of the boy who just worshiped his cock for hours. Reaching down he begins to pat and stroke the boy's head almost like some kind of dog, rewarding him for his honest answer and the ensuing pleasuring of his nuts. That first kiss sends a shudder through his lower body, still so amazingly sensitive from the earlier fun.
Excellent job. Just imagining being some hung stud's stress reliever, thrusting his cock into your mouth whenever he wants or calling you over to facefuck yourself on all of those tasty inches of dick. Maybe he'd even wrap the leash around his hand so he can tug you closer, making you nestle against his sweaty balls and dick so you become addicted to the taste of scent of your owner's sex.
>The kiss to his rotund orb causes more of his seed to be produced, not enough to fill them to what they were before but send it on its way.
You're just precious you know? I wouldn't mind having you attached to me. Just using your face as my personal cum dumpster whenever I get a bit horny.
>Noticing the tired gaze of the boy he removes his hand, allowing his spit slathered nuts to tap against his lips in some lewd perversion of a kiss.
You look tired. Do you feel like going to bed? If you're lucky maybe someone will wake you up with a cock lodged down your throat and hefty stones tapping against your chin~
>>
Yet another morning on ERP without ERP. Sad!
>>
File: sdfioiodfjo.png (66KB, 418x264px) Image search: [Google]
sdfioiodfjo.png
66KB, 418x264px
>>9292542
N-NO
D-D-DO IT PROPERLY!!!
>>
>>9292550
What are you gonna do about it?
>>
>>9292550
What is the post directly above you, anon?
>>
File: image.jpg (56KB, 554x723px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56KB, 554x723px
>>9292550
Is not sad if you are here
>>
>>9292559
If I didn't know any better I'd say you were trying to get me to kiss you a lot more, Sensei...
I don't mind though.
>Instead of doing it properly, starts to kiss her all over her cute face, lips, and nose, before going back to her cheek-and sneaking one last one on her neck.
>>
>>9292561
Gay shit.
>>
File: Konosuba_10_7.jpg (257KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Konosuba_10_7.jpg
257KB, 1280x720px
>>9292446
I-I s-sure w-won't! A-and t-to prove I'm not scared, I'll keep t-teasing you for days on e-end! You won't be able t-to bend my will as you like... A-and t-those d-dogs w-will have t-to find someone else... It doesnt matter... How hungry... Frenzied... T-they are. T-that's it then! I'll tease y-you!

>>9292438
//Any feedback then?
>>
>>9292445
Yes it is. Are yoy retarded?
>>
>>9292575
If you really think yourself brave enough then, go right ahead. I won't stop you. I will have to figure out how best to punish you, though. I'm sure you're use to being punished. You must have gotten that all the time.
>>
File: 25504282_p6_master1200.jpg (135KB, 518x633px) Image search: [Google]
25504282_p6_master1200.jpg
135KB, 518x633px
>>9292571
Y-you silly...
Uf...
You know what I mean...
Do it for real this time...
>>
>>9292600
>Smiles a little, and tilts Sensei's head up, capturing her lips in a real kiss, holding it for a long few seconds this time, sucking a little at her lips, slowly, and finally breaking it to nibble at her lower lip.
Better...?
>>
Aside from Chat, whos the hottest to shitpost right now?
>>
>>9292613
ESL avas in general
>>
>>9292621
Give me a list senpai and I'll do gods work.
>>
>>9292543
>And he shuddered, the boy biting his lower lip as the possibilities turned more direct. After the offhand statement of simply being Anon's cumdumpster rolled out, his lips pursed again, though his face was still jammed up underneath the crook of Anon's cock. He opened them to those balls, feeling the sphere of the larger man's testicle slips slightly past his lips, where his tongue began to gently lap at the side of it, licking up whatever sweat still stuck to the outside of the drained nut. His lips popped off again, looking up past that thick cock, face still messy with cum.
More direct, yeah... don't ask me, just tell me what I'm gonna end up doing for my owner...
>With eyes still up at the Anon, his head pushed into his groin again, and the feeling of lips was brought to his nuts again, opened around the front side of it before it closed down around it to a point, wheron he made an audible smooch to those hanging nuts. But were his eyes droopy because of his lust-enabled drunkeness, or did he really need to sleep? who knew!
>>
File: dasdiauhdui.jpg (35KB, 286x268px) Image search: [Google]
dasdiauhdui.jpg
35KB, 286x268px
>>9292610
Uh?
>>
>>9292624
Mooty
Nozomi
Morrigan
Sensei
And basically everyone you can spot.
>>
>>9292633
That's the face I like seeing. You want me to stop though, I'm sure.
>Nods, gently pecking Sensei's cheek, a sweet little smooch on her skin.
>>
>>9292572
Fuck yeah gaaaaaaaaaay shit!
>>
>>9292676
>>9292676
>>9292676
>>9292676

Please move at your earliest convenience.
>>
>succs
>>
>>9292630
>The man's gaze never once leaves that cum covered boy's visage as he lazily worships his nuts, each kiss making them throb against his lips in a silent begging for more. When his tongue finally peeks out to taste them the man practically humps his face, rolling the salty orb across his tongue while also causing the other to slap against his chin. The movement causes the male's fat cock to drag through the messy stickiness of the boy's face, rubbing the scent and feeling of warm cum into his skin. Wrapping his thumb and pointer finger around the base of his cock he begins to lightly slap the boy with it, meaty thwaps ringing through the air to accompany his words.
Well you're never going to be dressed in normal clothes. Boysluts like you are made to be used and should dress the part. Nice thigh high socks that accentuate your legs. Small panties that can barely hold your cock inside of them. Heart panties that leave your backdoor completely defenseless so master can bend you over and plow you whenever he wants. An assorted bunch of lipstick in your room so master can tell you what shade he wants his cock to be slathered in before the day is over...
>He reaches down and playfully ruffles the boy's hair with his free hand, a small smile gracing his face.
He'll probably let you keep the hairdo though. It suits you just right. Might want you to grow it out so he can see what you look like with your hair clinging to your face because of nothing but sweat and seed though. Your master will probably want you to wake him up every morning with his cock somewhere wet and warm, pumping those dick sucking lips up and down as you deal with his morning wood. You'll probably spend a lot of time on your knees. Under his work desk. At the dinner table. Even when he invites company over and having you blow him in front of house guests so you learn your place. It's hard to say just how much semen you'll swallow and cock you'll pleasure but I'm sure you will love it, right?
>>
>>9292648
Nozomi goes by another name nowadays.
>>
WE ALREADY HAVE A NEW THREAD DON'T USE THAT ONE ABOVE MY POST

>>9287603
>>9287603
>>9287603

ESL NOT WELCOME
>>
>>9292702
In over here, master~
>>9292790
>>
>>9292415
*notices your bulge*

o3o whats this
Thread posts: 490
Thread images: 153

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.