[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ERP Thread Monday Bunday Edition Previous: >>9220974

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 565
Thread images: 191

File: 000.png (408KB, 800x707px) Image search: [Google]
000.png
408KB, 800x707px
ERP Thread
Monday Bunday Edition

Previous:
>>9220974
>>
HEIL HITLER
>>
Orks a best
>>
File: dd.png (68KB, 600x539px) Image search: [Google]
dd.png
68KB, 600x539px
Stupid bitch
>>
File: Ryuko (20).jpg (1MB, 1500x2000px) Image search: [Google]
Ryuko (20).jpg
1MB, 1500x2000px
(Reposting.)

>>9223892
Wait, you said you were gonna stick your dick in one of the holes! I didn't agree to this!

>>9223949
Mankanshoku! She said Mankanshoku House, right?
>Ryuko breathed a sigh of relief, visibly relaxing at the new information. She let go of the man's face, and backed up a few steps to let him breathe. Slowly beginning to smile, she turned her attention back to the Anon.
Thank goodness. We've already evacuated Mako and the rest of her family from their place. She should be safe for a few more days, but I don't think Nui is gonna be too happy once she finds out.
>The girl pauses for a moment, setting her scissor blade on a nearby table.
I...I suppose I've got enough time to give you a reward for helping me out. It's only fair.
>>
Anyone up for some abuse?
>>
>>9224036
>would get used as much as she wanted to use me
>>
>>9224050
What kind?
>>
>>9224035
HEIL
>Raises arm
>>
>>9224044
I said it had holes. I never said I was going to stick my dick in the holes.
>>
File: 1494225306656.gif (72KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1494225306656.gif
72KB, 500x500px
>fucks your subway
>>
>>9224062
The kind that'll trigger Fronk.
>>
>>9224072
Jokes on you; The only subs I eat are from Jersey Mikes.
>>
>>9224072
Come on, I was going to eat that for lunch.
>>
>>9224044
Yeah, that's the name she said!
>As his body was let go of and Ryuko seemed to calm down, the man let out a sigh of relief himself, rubbing his chin.
Well that's good to hear. She's pretty evil, then? She always seemed unhinged and kind of crazy.
>He tilted his head slightly at her proposal of a 'reward'. What did she even mean by that.
Oh, it's fine, really. I'm just glad I was able to be helpful. You sure do know how to get information out of someone, eheh...
>>
>>9224080
Um alright
lay it on me
>>
>>9224072
>grabs a firm hold of the yummy sandwich and trapping the entire dick before taking a big bite out of it, loudly crunching on the sammich
>>
File: 004.png (926KB, 760x1200px) Image search: [Google]
004.png
926KB, 760x1200px
>>9223841
I.. I don't because it's part of the ritual. I have to do it in order t-to bless them. My buff can raise your stats quite nicely...
>Hestia closes one of her eyes looking down at her follower ravaging her little nubs, licking them and bitting them very gently. The suction was too much for the little Goddess as a heavy pant leaves her mouth, breathing heavily while her mouth is hanging open.
Banon! S-stop using such words. You don't need to mock your Goddess about the ritual. We need to get going so I can purify your b-body, okay?
>She let out a gasp and covers her mouth with one hand once again at the feeling of her panties riding up against her slit. Her sex was already wet, leaking her divine juices, creating a damp spot on them. Closing both of her eyes she turns around and pulls down her panties. As her panties are sliding down, one drop of her nectar goes down until they fall into the floor and she bends over in front of him, looking at her follower over her shoulder.
Hmph... Please stay close to the normal ritual, Banon. Just... Put it in and I'll bless you directly, okay? After all you're one of the elite warriors here in the Hestia Familia. Be gentle and your Goddess will reward you.
>She says as if ignoring everything that he has been telling her. It was just a ritual, a normal blessing. But in reality she stills remembers all those nights... Perhaps she wanted something else. Her rear was at full display for him and Hestia reaches on her rear to spread her buttcheeks, to give him a peek of her wet sex and her aching butthole as she's bend over a table.

>>9223944
(I think I can't do it right now but I wouldn't mind using Hestia's feet together to create a tight gap for anon to fuck!)

>>9223976
(I think you guys only had one Hestia before or none, so I think it was pretty easy to be the best Hestia. Thank you and I hope my writing isn't that bad. I always try my best.)
>>
File: lip bite.jpg (84KB, 600x713px) Image search: [Google]
lip bite.jpg
84KB, 600x713px
>>9224075
My brother is literally autistic. I can handle you sperging out on me.

>>9224087
Just reply here, boat friend. And do me the grace of telling me if it's my wrestling server.
>>
>>9224089
>No FireHouse Subs
>No Penn Station
Poor bastard.
>>
>>9224124
It is, so you probably have a good chance of knowing who it is. Or I can just deny
>>
File: Ryuko (8).png (289KB, 627x932px) Image search: [Google]
Ryuko (8).png
289KB, 627x932px
>>9224064
You tricked me, you bastard! Fine, use it however you want. Just wash it, okay?! With soap!

>>9224098
Yeah, she's...she's gotten us into a lot of trouble. All of us, you included. She's dangerous.
>Ryuko grins at the compliment, her anger starting to wash away. As bad as she was starting to feel for giving him such a hard time, he probably wouldn't have said much if she had gone easy on him.
Thanks. Are you sure there's nothing I could offer you? I'm sure that there's gotta be something you like, right? C'mon, just name a thing that you really want, and I'll try to give it to you. Fair warning, I uh...don't exactly have any cash on me.
>>
>>9224036
>tfw no orc maid
>>
File: barely covered.jpg (172KB, 850x1202px) Image search: [Google]
barely covered.jpg
172KB, 850x1202px
>>9224141
So I'll take that as a goodnight and guess that you're 31 years old?
>>
ᵀᵉˣᵗ
>>
>>9224189
I'm one of the younger ones, I'll send you a friend request cause I was loving this session but I can tell it'll be a slow build up
>>
File: 3d1bb8afa41528bae54afe0bf68bfaec.jpg (282KB, 1037x2000px) Image search: [Google]
3d1bb8afa41528bae54afe0bf68bfaec.jpg
282KB, 1037x2000px
>>9224166
Feelsbad
>>
File: midare88.png (94KB, 501x313px) Image search: [Google]
midare88.png
94KB, 501x313px
>>9224066
>Midare makes a pouty frown as he rubs both of his sore cheeks.
I don't! So I'm always gonna be at the citadel? How am I gonna get stronger then, master?
>>
>>9223902
Y- yes, that's perfect...!
>He can't seem to stop staring anywhere below her waist, whether ogling her hips or legs as this show alone leads him to start getting painfully hard.
(Sorry, had to brb for a moment)
>>
>>9224154
Thanks, I'll keep that in mind whenever I next see her.
>That smile of hers made his already hot cheeks burn up even more. She really was attractive, and that outfit she was wearing didn't help at all. His eyes constantly fought to not ogle her body.
Money doesn't matter, so it's fine really...Uh, maybe you could give me your number?
>His attempt at flirting with her wasn't the most manly or subtle.
>>
>>9224110
>Once he had enjoyed having a taste of his sweet goddess, and he watched her turn around for him, he let out a soft, hungry sigh, as he went to grab hold of his erection and steadily stroke his thick member, making sure it was at full size for the deed ahead. Of course, at her insistence, he wanted nothing more than to plunge himself deep inside the goddess' amazingly soft looking holes-both of them, really-and ravage her until she had nothing left to say. And he would...but first.
You're not use to people talking to you this way, I suppose. Don't worry, Hestia. I'm one of your loving followers.
>He whispered in reassurance, as she felt his hands clamp onto both soft cheeks of her exposed ass, before delivering a harder smack against her jiggly flesh, squeezing her roughly.
And I love everything about my goddess...
>He growled almost, pressing his hips forward and sandwiching his cock between her divine meaty ass, making sure she is wrapped around the entire thick length, before thrusting once, grinding the base of his cock against her backdoor-yet not pumping it into her body like sh wanted.
Huff....would you really be okay, if I just came like this, Hestia? Instead of pushing it inside?
>He questioned her, his thrusts steady, and slow, so he could rub in exactly how hard he was right now, making the table shudder with each thrust. As he started to pick up a more respectable pace, he'd bring his hand down against her plump ass with a loud ringing smack-and again, shortly after, leaving a stinging red mark on the poor girl's perfect skin.
>>
File: image.png (125KB, 440x244px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
125KB, 440x244px
You guys make my day!!!*

*ˢʰᵒᵘᵗᵒᵘᵗ ᵗᵒ ᵐʸ ʰᵘˢᵇᵃnᵈ ᵗᵒᵒ ᵗʰᵒ
>>
File: Card.jpg (580KB, 1600x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Card.jpg
580KB, 1600x1024px
Just in case anyone was interested for the night.
>>
>>9224276
You have a husband, Sakurai-sensei?
>>
>>9224282
Who's that in the middle?
>>
>>9224244
>The saniwa takes the effort to rub at Midare's sore cheeks as well, grinning.
Don't worry about that. I have a few tricks up my sleeve so we'll both be leaving the citadel when needed.
Mind you, only when it's important. I can't go running out all the time for minor stuff.
>>
File: Ryuko (7).jpg (123KB, 707x999px) Image search: [Google]
Ryuko (7).jpg
123KB, 707x999px
>>9224248
>A chuckle escaped her lips in response to the sudden come-on. She should have known full well that he'd ask a question like that, especially when she was wearing Senketsu. The outfit alone could usually draw a crowd, so the promise of a nondescript reward was probably left a bit too open.
If you're asking for a date, I don't think that's a promise I'll be able to keep. Nui is strong. Stronger than the first time we defeated her. I...I might not live through that fight.
>Her tone became somber as she thought, slowly realizing that she only had a few days left until they'd have to fight again.
So, maybe you'd be better off asking for something a little more...immediate, y'know? For luck.
>>
File: image.png (61KB, 332x442px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
61KB, 332x442px
>>9224288
(No. Sensei doesn't. I do. Is a fiancé actually but it sounds weird)
>>
File: Kashuu smiling.jpg (61KB, 600x720px) Image search: [Google]
Kashuu smiling.jpg
61KB, 600x720px
>>9224244
Holy.. still going at it? Ohaiyo.
>>
>>9224247
(No worries!)
>The girl tittered with delight and flicked up the back of the skirt with just the tips of her fingers, showing off just an inch or two more than he had been able to see previously.
Sooo...whaddya want me to do, perv?
>>
>>9224306
Oh, well...uh...congrats...?
>>
File: Bailey37.jpg (345KB, 518x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Bailey37.jpg
345KB, 518x1000px
>>9224292
Bailey, a polar bear. Co-Featured in a comic called "Speed Mating", featuring Pepper, the busty rat ava I know comes around quite often.
>>
>>9224323
(U asked noni)
>>
>>9224302
>His face became more serious now as she mentioned her fight with Nui.
Hey now, there's no need to be so somber! You just got reassured that she won't do anything bad to your friend, right? That alone should give you confidence. I'm sure you'll kick her ass.
>The man smiled at her and patted her head.
Immediate? Well...we could uh..kiss..if you'd like to.
>He looked away, embarrassed to come on so suddenly. But she was practically asking for it.
>>
File: 1487705976010.jpg (123KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1487705976010.jpg
123KB, 1024x1024px
Hello
Where are the lolis?
>>
>>9224350
Kinda makes me wonder what you're even doing here with us in a shithole like this.
>>
>>9224328
How furfuckers find a face like THAT on a a body like THAT appealing I will never know
>>
>>9224359
it's past their bedtime
go find some sleeping ones
>>
File: Bailey32.jpg (80KB, 448x337px) Image search: [Google]
Bailey32.jpg
80KB, 448x337px
>>9224377
They don't. She's simply appealing due to her one fetish factor, and that's simply having an overly long tongue.
>>
>>9224384
It's fine; The ones staying up past their bedtime are the ones I'm looking for.
>>
File: image.png (208KB, 500x378px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
208KB, 500x378px
>>9224376
(He went to sleep. So I'm having fun with you guys rn. Also he has many hobbies so I have all the space and time of the world to spend the time with you anon.)

(Did that clear your doubt?)
>>
>>9224321
P- please, bully and dominate me with your legs... I want to cum until everything below your waist is soaking wet from my sperm...
>He kept lewdly staring at her, hungrily focusing on her skirt just to be able see than one extra inch.
>>
File: Ryuko (11).png (364KB, 675x900px) Image search: [Google]
Ryuko (11).png
364KB, 675x900px
>>9224351
Hell yeah! We did it once, we'll do it again! That blonde bimbo is gonna get what's coming to her, one way or the other!
>Ryuko averted her gaze the moment he mentioned the kiss, his fingers running gently through her hair. Reaching up to keep his hand on her head, a deep red hue flushed across her face as he continued to pat her. Her outfit seemed to tremble of its own accord for a moment before settling down.
...Ah, what the hell. I-It's the least I can do.
>Planting her lips directly against his, she pinned the Anon against the wall as the two dragged out their kiss. Temptation swiftly got the better of her, and it was only a matter of seconds before Ryuko slipped her tongue into the man's mouth, desperately exploring inside of it with a strange passion she hadn't felt in a long time. Maybe he would be her good luck charm, after all.
>>
>>9224052
Sorry anon, I realized halfway that fucking anons doesn't excite me that much, plus I'm pretty mediocre in ERPing, so I have a hard time doing reverse roles like a dominant character being on the receiving end, and that kinda bugs me. Sorry again for blogposting.
>>
>>9224402
Well hope you can join your stay and time with us,this place is sometimes comfy, other times not that comfy.
>>
File: Yuki (Sleeping) - 00.jpg (96KB, 636x636px) Image search: [Google]
Yuki (Sleeping) - 00.jpg
96KB, 636x636px
Hi there /ERP/.
The past week has been a bit hectic and taxing, but I’m up right now for something not too much deep.
So no “wall of text” intro this time.
>>
>>9224402
I never head any doubt. It just seems like a waste that you'd visit a cancerous place like this dedicated to cartoons fucking each other when you've got the real thing at your disposal any time.
>>
>>9224422
The fuck you talking about?
>>
>>
>>9224430
I don't know the character very well, but...
want to do sleepy makeout turned into cuddle fucks?
>>
>>9224445
Wow. You are really flexible.
>>
File: image.jpg (34KB, 319x461px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34KB, 319x461px
>>9224429
(Thanks anon!)
>>9224434
(Why are you saying mean stuff like that?. You guys are a great hobby. I love spending time with you anons).
>>
File: images.jpg (8KB, 217x233px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8KB, 217x233px
>>9224436
>>
>>9224458
InfinitePURE someone help I can't. Too cute.
>>
>>9224447
I don’t have many pics of her sleeping Anon. She is quite silent and reserved. If you are ok with this, I’m up for trying.
>>
>>9224296
You're so strange sometimes, master...
Revisionist attacks aren't "minor", are they?

>>9224310
A sword's work is never done!
>>
>>9224430
Hope you feel better soon, Yukiposter
>>
>>9224469
Sounds about right.
>>
>>9224421
I'm glad to hear that, Ryuko.
>Just as he was about to stop patting her head, the girl making him pat her even more was surprising. Did she like this? Her answer to his strange request made him gulp and nod awkwardly.
O-Oh thanks, I know it's a weird request and all bu-
>His nervous rambling was cut short by her pinning the man against the wall. Her soft lips met his ans quickly he wrapped his arms around her and let out a soft moan. He, too, lost himself in the moment and let lust overtake his better self. Their tongues intertwined as they started to make out, tasting each other' saliva. Ryuko tasted amazing..
M-Mmmpph..
>Eyes suddenly opening, the man regained his senses and broke the kiss, a trail of saliva connecting their lips He stared into Ryuko's eyes with an entirely red face.
R-Ryuko..That was..uh..amazing..
>He never thought his request would amount to anything more than an awkward peck on the lips.
>>
>>9224476
Thank you, Anon.
>>
>>9224458
I don't know. Maybe I'm just burnt out but it doesn't seem like it would be the best hobby given the state of things lately.
>>
>>9224430
>Pats the alien on the back then starts to rub her back.
Least you made it through right? Wanna take a load off and relax in a warm hot tub?
>>
>>9224491
(Yuki)
I want to. Would you like to join me in there Anon?
>>
>>9224474
I don't mind, in fact I find her extra cute, but I just wonder what her excuse for lewds would be...unless you don't need one. Everyone's different, so I wanted to make sure. I just wanted to kiss her lots until she melted a little, then gently fuck her till we both cum.

Also whatever pics you want is fine, it doesn't need to be relevant.
>>
>>9224411
Oh? My legs? Alright then, bitch, on your knees.
>As if to provide a bit of "encouragement", she leaned forward. When the hem of her skirt came up, not a bit of cloth covered the supple, smooth skin beneath, giving him a view to die for.
>>
>>9224498
Of course! It's why I asked you after all. I have a question for you though, would you like it be an actual hot tub, or would you rather relax in a soothing, natural hot spring?
>>
>>9224475
It depends on where and what they attack, really.
>He places a hand on his chin to appear dignified and intelligent for extra emphasis.
Not every revisionist attack requires my ace team so I'm allowed to be a little lenient in my selection.
>>
File: Ryuko (1).jpg (2MB, 3192x3412px) Image search: [Google]
Ryuko (1).jpg
2MB, 3192x3412px
>>9224483
>As though trying to snap back to her senses, Ryuko quickly shook her head, attempting to knock the nervousness out of her brain.
Of course it was amazing! I'm pretty good at this stuff, so, y'know, it comes naturally!
>She continued to worriedly stare at him for a few moments more, before swiftly realizing that her lips were still slick with saliva. She wiped her mouth on the back of her hand, no longer concerned with breaking eye contact.
I-I could show you a few more things, if you'd like...
>With trembling hands, she slowly brought her fingers to his belt, trailing her fingers along the front of his pants in search of a bulge. The teasing continued ever so slowly as she mustered the courage to look back at the man, attempting to hide her own blush.
You made me all worked up now, so you've gotta take responsibility for it. P-Please.
>>
File: image.jpg (205KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
205KB, 800x450px
>>9224472
(You are just as cute anon. If not more. Telling cute stuff like that to people is going to give you many cute points).
>>9224490
(I still can have very nice conversations thanks to anons like you).
>>
>>9224509
>Even though he didn't need the encouragement to drop to his knees, her form of it made sure he was looking exactly where she wanted him to, causing him to throb in slight pain caused by how hard he was.
>>
File: NagatoPict - 019.jpg (101KB, 424x600px) Image search: [Google]
NagatoPict - 019.jpg
101KB, 424x600px
>>9224500
She is an Alien. She is literally a human mask used by some beings from Beyond Time and Space to speak with us poor mortal. So she can be quite strange in her actions but she has a big heart and she is really emotional deep inside.
Do you mind putting up some intro, just to help me get in the character?

>>9224519
Never tried a hot spring so let’s go with that for the fun. Could you start the scene?
>>
>>9224538
I guess so. Sorry for bumming you out. I'm just not in the right state of mind right now.

Have a good night, Sakurai-sensei.
>>
>>9224542
>Alien with a human mask
O-Oh. Well um. I had no idea. It doesn't sound like I'm suppose to know that IC, but still, now I feel kinda silly for my suggestion.

But sure, I can, if you still want to do the thing despite my ignorance. Give me a bit.
>>
>>9224536
Yeah, you are...
>Embarrassed enough as it was, his brain practically exploded with wild fantasies as soon as she said she could show him 'more things.' The man's cheeks reddened, and his attempt to speak was cut off by Ryuko's dainty yet strong fingers caressing his crotch, landing straight upon his now very noticeable bulge. Biting his lip, he tried to stifle a moan but to no avail
H-Hnn..hah..D-Dammit..
>Their eyes met once more as he started breathing heavier.
O-Okay..but only because you're going to risk your life soon and..I don't want to waste any chances. If you come back alive, please don't hesitate to meet with me again!
>>
>>9224541
Good boy, you know your place.
>From here, she towered over him. Standing back up, she took a few steps around him so that she was now behind him, still facing away. It was a simple matter for her to reach between her thighs and grab a clump of his hair, pulling him back and nearly knocking him over. When his face falls back between her thighs, they clamp together. The helpless man is now pinned against her slit, his entire body tilted backwards.
Show me some love, why don't you?
>>
File: image.jpg (21KB, 464x317px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21KB, 464x317px
>>9224566
(Hope you feel better tomorrow. I want all of my anons in good state)
>kissu
>>
>>9224542
(Sure! Give me a couple minutes to do something first though.)
>>
File: hfgh.jpg (218KB, 1003x1417px) Image search: [Google]
hfgh.jpg
218KB, 1003x1417px
>>9224256
>Hestia bounces a little and let out a sharp gasp, making a pouty face while she looks at him. Her rear jiggles and a somewhat red spot on them.
D-don't use such a rough treatment for your Goddess, Banon...
>She lets him have his way with her divine body, hotdogging his own meat rod between her buttcheeks, clamping down both of her huge cheeks on his rod. The short Goddess can feel how hot his manhood is, throbbing, eager to be inside of her divine holes. His veiny bumps are rubbing nicely on her smooth skin and the teasing of his shaft on her ring is making her breathe more and more heavily as she keeps looking at him with a pouty chidlish face.
...You can do it if you want to. I'll bless you either way.
>Her body temperature was raising every passing second, burning with passion as he keeps thrusting betwixt her plump buttcheeks. The thrusts made her breasts jiggle, pressing, squeezing down against the table as she closes one of her eyes and lets out a soft squeak. And then Banon decides to smack her ample romp once again. The sudden slap made her butt tense up, clenching on his meaty rod as she keeps one of her eyes closed.
H-heey! You should be more gentle with your Goddess. Don't be rough... You need to have some respect during our sacred ritual...
>That's what she said, a bit of her saliva was running down her chin.

(Sorry for the HUGE delay. If you're still there and you want to continue, I can continue and my replies with take half of the time of this one.)
>>
>>9224567
(Yuki)
No. She IS the human mask, built to be so. If anything she is more akin to the Mouth of Sauron. Just Cuter and Kinder. But I kinda like what you proposed Anon so please start with your idea and I will work the character into. Just describe her as strange, silent and mysterious. I’ll work with that.

>>9224589
(Yuki)
Ok!
>>
>>9224597
Salutation Dear Goodess. Still up giving blessing to us Anons?
>>
File: Ryuko (5).jpg (245KB, 849x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Ryuko (5).jpg
245KB, 849x1200px
>>9224575
I don't wanna waste any chances either, Anon. You'll...you'll be my good luck charm, alright?
>Her slender fingers easily found his belt, deftly unbuckling it as tossing it to the side as she hungrily dropped his pants and underwear at once. The eager cock that had hidden itself away under his pants sprung forward, standing proudly in front of her. It was practically instinct how she wrapped her hand around it, indulging herself in the head and the hardness of it that she could feel even through her gloved. As excited as he seemed to be for this, the juices currently soaking her panties were more than enough of a sign that she needed it just as badly.
W-Wow, it's huge. So, um...what did you want to do to me with this big, stiff cock of yours, stud?
>>
>>9224625
That is one big girl, you lost hon?
>>
>>9224583
>At first he seemed confused, unsure why was she going behind him. The confusion quickly vanished as he's tugged by his hair, feeling like he's going to fall all the way to the ground. However, the somewhat uncomfortable position he was in stopped mattering as soon as her thighs clamped between his head. He tried to resist, not knowing if it's okay, but her request blows it all away as he begins to happily lap at and kiss her slit, sucking on it through the pantyhose.
>>
File: Raiju (1).jpg (164KB, 1064x751px) Image search: [Google]
Raiju (1).jpg
164KB, 1064x751px
>>
>>9224634
cuck
>>
File: c71dfdc99dcd768a11bd13532895b88b.jpg (621KB, 700x1000px) Image search: [Google]
c71dfdc99dcd768a11bd13532895b88b.jpg
621KB, 700x1000px
>>9224531
Hmph... I guess you're right. But still! As your attendant sword, I've got to keep my eye on you, you know!
>>
File: Hestia(59).png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Hestia(59).png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>9224611
Yeeep! Though I got sidetracked in this one. A bit busy here and there. It makes me mad because I was free the whole day but 4chan was acting dumb! ARGGHH
>>
>>9224632
Mmph, there's a good little slut~...
>She bounces her hips up and down slowly, working his helpless head between her thighs. Since she has no panties on, the spot he's licking becomes more and more drenched, the flavor of her juices mixing in and even seeping out onto his tongue.

(If there's anything in particular you want me to do, let me know <3)
>>
>>9224612
// Shittt I hate to leave at the moment where it gets good but I literally just fell asleep without realizing it. I really need some rest...Is there a way I could contact you or continue this tomorrow? A discord or anything?
>>
>>9224668
Sadly 4chan is like the Dungeon. A force of chaos and sorrow on its own.
>>
>>9224634
>Pets the lightning monstergirl
Cute
>>
File: image.jpg (40KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40KB, 225x350px
There are doggies howling outside my window
>>
File: Ryuko (1).gif (5KB, 150x180px) Image search: [Google]
Ryuko (1).gif
5KB, 150x180px
>>9224680
(Sure thing! Nina#8275. I don't do a ton of RP on Discord, but if you'd like to finish off what we've got going or even let me know when you're in the thread so we can finish it there, I'd be happy to wrap the rest of this up!)
>>
Hestia has the best ass!
>>
>>9224597
>Steadily, Banon was bringing his manhood to bare against the poor, defenseless goddess in front of him, using her soft, fleshy body to satisfy his own lust with soft greedy pump after soft greedy pump. The swollen crown peeked out from the tip of her valley with every thrust, and the warmth and strength she had in her ass was easily felt. Judging from her worshipper's renewed vigor at her soft warnings against him being rough, he either didn't hear her-or was enjoying her far too much to care. But he was always careful with his thrusts. His dick twitched with each soft clap of Hestia's backside against his groin, that thick, veiny organ threatening her backdoor with every thrust-rubbing up against it so regularly, he could easily split her apart at any time, and ravage her tight pucker if he wanted to. Yet, he resisted that urge, wanting to savor every inch of his goddess' incredible body, delivering an additional firm smack against her plump ass, that red mark even more noticeable now. His breathing was heavy now, as he pleasured himself using her like a toy.
I can do what I like, huh...?
>He asked at that, his tone dripping with ill intent, as he reached to the ribbon that was so lovely holding her dress together moments ago. With it, he took hold of the goddess' hands, and pulled both of her arms backwards, pinning the goddess against the table, with a cock shoved firmly between her cheeks, as he tied the ribbon quickly around her wrists to hold her arms together.
You DID say anything...doesn't that mean I can be as rough as I want? You did say you'd give me my blessing either way...
>He turned her words against her, and by now, finally pulled back, pushing on her little begging star with the spongy crown of his cock...but...just wouldn't push it inside. Not yet.

(Nah you're cool, no worries. Stuff happens.)
>>
File: Raiju (15).png (581KB, 850x1087px) Image search: [Google]
Raiju (15).png
581KB, 850x1087px
>>9224688
>She nuzzles against the stranger's hand, gentle shocks rippling across her body as her tail wags furiously back and forth.
>>
>>9224670
>Whenever he feels some of her juices seep out onto his tongue, he gets deeper in and sucks on her as much as possible before slightly sucking on the material covering her, not wanting to accidentally rip it open. Eagerly drinking her juices, he slightly nuzzles against the thighs whenever her hips bounce vertically.

(Everything related to pantyhose is fine <3)
>>
File: 1490352615132.png (311KB, 975x1120px) Image search: [Google]
1490352615132.png
311KB, 975x1120px
What the FUCK.
>>
>>9224689
Ummmh ... fascinating.
>>
File: 1493265031301.jpg (63KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1493265031301.jpg
63KB, 512x512px
>tfw
>>
>>9224702
>He gives the girl a pet as well, letting his fingers run through her soft hair.
>>
>>9224713
Is that your first dickgirl or something?
>>
>>9224691
// Okay, good to know! I actually don't RP in the threads much but I can make an exception for you. Good night, you're great as Ryuko
>>
>>9224655
Of course I'm right, that's why I'm your master! Kahaha!
>He places his fists on his hips and laughs with no small amount of boisterousness.
Make sure you watch me carefully, Midare. I'll be counting on you.
>Putting his arm around Midare's shoulder, he plants a kiss on the swordboy's lips without warning.
>>
>>9224600
(Well...alright. I hope this is acceptable. You did say you were in the mood for simple I hope.)

>It was late one night, with Anon having long ago crawled into bed, trying to sleep his troubles away. No matter how he twisted, or turned, however, he simply couldn't find rest, leaving him only thinking about ways to pass time until sleep would finally claim him. That's when he heard a soft noise, not far away-coming from the door way. He blinked a little, thinking himself mad, or far too tired to think straight, and tried to ignore it-until it repeated for the 5th time. By then, he was convinced it was worth checking out, and he stood, wearing nothing but pajama bottoms-and went to go answer who was at the door.
>>
>>9224702
>An anon sneaks behind her and gropes her
>>
File: 1490742138220.png (640KB, 707x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1490742138220.png
640KB, 707x1000px
I can't believe these guys are more interested in my lure than me being naked. What the hell is wrong with them?
>>
>>9224689
Could be soothing. Depends on how maany/the distance.
I have rain to comfort me.
>>
>>9224746
All the better for the people who DO so ya, right? I mean, how can you avoid those massive tits of yours?
>>
>>9224600
>It was getting dark. The sun was beginning to set, and two students were wandering aimlessly through the wooded wilderness. After what seemed to be hours, Anon together with Yuki stumble upon an old inn situated outside in the middle of a clearing. Not knowing why or how it got there, the two decide to go inside and stay the night, too weary to care whether there might danger inside. When they enter, they were greeted by an elderly woman who might be as old, if not older than the inn itself. After asking her to stay the night, she happily agrees and gives them a key to the room where they'll be resting. It was just down the hallway, which was rather short since the inn itself was fairly small. But it did hold one secret, and they would soon uncover what it was when they entered the room. From outside the window, the two can see a large, stony area littered with hot springs of various sizes, all of which was enclosed by a tall bamboo fence. The sight excited Anon, who after bouncing up and down a bit, turns to face the alien student.
Hey Yuki, let's go for a dip in the springs before we hit the hay. I bet it'll be more relaxing to our sore muscles than this dusty old bed would ever be.

(Not sure if this is too long since you said you weren't up to make a lengthy starter, so please tell me if it's too much.)
>>
>>9224702
>Anon smiles as he sees the electrically charged monster woman responding so docile to his actions, smiling as she nudges against his palm. He ruffles her hair right between the ears, taking notice of the energy surging through her body as he enjoys the company.
Such a cute little thing, it would be wonderful for us to play again one night.
>>
File: Raiju (11).png (824KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
Raiju (11).png
824KB, 1280x960px
>>9224724
>Her hair starts to raise up as the charge builds, and a shock shoots against his hand.
Hi!

>>9224740
>The raiju doesn't skip a beat, her tail wrapping around the anon's waist and a plush backside pushing against the anon's groin.
>>
>>9224763
cuck
>>
>>9224708
C-come on, let's go further...
>She gave a sharp tug on his head, her thighs releasing their death grip and letting her slowly move forward, pulling him so far that he had no choice but to fall flat on his back. With this, she lowered herself onto his face, her thinly covered ass and pussy engulfing him.
Now how d'you like this?
>>
>>9224763
Got a discord?
>>
>>9224763
>His hand quickly backs away from the rather painful shot, but it doesn't take him long to start petting her again.
Hi!
>>
File: image.jpg (101KB, 500x448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
101KB, 500x448px
>>9224714
>>9224755
Hold me in your arms anons!
Is spoopy n stuff!
>>
>>9224746
Dude, you're the one that put down the lore?! Thank you!
>>
>>9224721
All fucking night. Be can do my homework as I make his mother moan in his bed while on top of his Bill Cosby's Fat Albert sheets.
>>
File: Hestia(1).jpg (111KB, 1024x593px) Image search: [Google]
Hestia(1).jpg
111KB, 1024x593px
>>9224700
>Her eyes rest upon his manhood, his swollen head thrusting back and forth and rubbing against her soft rear. Hestia was panting now, her body almost melting while hs veiny rod is teasing her back entrance. His balls were slapping on her smooth body at the same time, only helping to make her more and more aroused after each thrust. When yet another spank landed on her rear, she let out a soft moan, filling the air around them.
...You can, I am your Goddess and here to please.
>She lets him grab her hands, after all he's one of her followers but when she sees him grabbing her ribbon and then tying her wrists together. A gasp leaves her mouth and her expression changes slightly, a bit worried. Hestia can't move her arms away and she feels trapped with his cock shoved between her cheeks. Even then this is arousing her more than it should... Poor Goddess.
Wait, no. You can't be rough! I already told you my body is delicate, Banon!
>The short Goddess cries out just a moment before she feels his glans pushing against her ring without putting it in. Her pucker pulsates, aching to feel it inside and he can feel it, he can feel how hot Hestia is.
S-stop teasing me, Banon... You can do anything you want with me as long as you respect your Goddess...
>Her voice was cracking, stammering, unable to think straight for a second.
>>
>>9224792
>wraps arms tightly around purest sensei, squishing her to his chest.
You're the sweetest.
>>
File: Raiju (18).png (695KB, 832x802px) Image search: [Google]
Raiju (18).png
695KB, 832x802px
>>9224760
>She starts to grin back, her teeth showing as she presses up against him with her large chest. Her arms wrap around his body and the shocks start snapping around his clothing as he continues to pet. She snickers and looks back up at him.
You want to play again? Why isn't now a good time.

>>9224781
(Yes.)

>>9224785
>Her hand grabs onto his, pulling the petting down the side of her face as more shocks zap at his hands.
Such nice soft hands...
>>
>>9224774
>Even though the answer came out muffled from him practically nuzzling into her pussy, it was obvious enough as his lapping and sucking became even more excited than before. Additionally, his hands were now hungrily massaging her legs all over, unable to get enough of the silky smoothness.
>>
>>9224792
>Hold her.
Don't worry. Everything is fine. I'm here.
>>
>>9224806
cuck
>>
File: 83c8c20cea34af847500a055a7fa759c.png (685KB, 916x1036px) Image search: [Google]
83c8c20cea34af847500a055a7fa759c.png
685KB, 916x1036px
>>9224735
>Midare smiles uneasily at his master's laughter.
...Have you been spending a lot of time with Yamabushi, master?
..Eh?
>Midare is taken aback by the sudden kiss on his lips, his eyes wide and face a little red. He gives his master a little shove before looking around.
M-Master, not here! Someone might see.
>He pauses for a moment before whispering to his master.
I'll return it another time. Promise!
>He says with a wink.
>>
>>9224806
>Even though the shocks hurt, he couldn't bear her cuteness and just like how she wants him to, both of his hands start petting her by her cheeks.
>>
File: image.png (173KB, 651x812px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
173KB, 651x812px
>>9224805
>>9224813
N-now I-is still spooky
Strocking my hair will definitely make it less spooky
>>
I'm feeling the voodoo in my brain
I ain't my usual self tonight
>>
>>9224822
>Stroke her hiar, whispering reassuring word to her.
>>
>>9224833
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9lIV8nFqYs
>>
>>9224806
>Anon feels her jolts but also the pleasant feeling of her curves held against his body, the light surges not bothering him too much as his clothes and hair stand on ends.
Oh life can get in the way, such a shame when it gets in the way of a woman so buxom and inviting.
>Anon takes his hands to her waist and gives her a good hug, pressing those huge breasts to him as he leans in and gives her a kiss on the forehead. He lets her go after a short while and turns to make his needed leave.
Don't be a stranger you wonderful little monstergirl!
>>
(Yuki here. 4chan is acting crazy. I'm sorry Anons.)
>>
>>9224806
(What is it?)
>>
>>9224843
Don't use quotations and you're fine. It's some weird ass bug
>>
>>9224736
It was a dark and stormy night. Except it wasn’t. But she liked that line. From the comics with the weird dog and the unlucky bald guy named Charlie. Yet night it was, and as night goes it was darky, not that she cared on that side she could easily adapt her own sight on so many frequencies that ‘darkness’ was something that matter her. Yet darkness was soothing at time, but not now. The night wasn’t stormy which was good; since she was still out of the house and people even this late would notice her if she put up a shield against rain. But the night was clear and stars were shining up in the sky. She was waiting for the person inside to open the door. She was there with a purpose; she has a mission to accomplish.
She shivered not for cold, but for tension, inner tension. Perhaps the most intense emotion she has showed so far.
>>
>>9224843
Don't worry about it. Something's up with images and long posting, and it's affecting some people around here.
>>
Ahuhuhu~
>>
>>9224804
>Every soft moan, and sweet motion of her body drove him crazy-subtle ripples against her ass as he steadily rut against her, watching the waves crash outwards as his fat prick slid up and down between her warm valley, biting his lip a little as she looked back at him with such a slutty expression, holding her goddess position quite tightly. The wonderful weight of feeling her ass smack against his balls perked his erection up every time. Every thick vein within the rod throbbed happily, as it teased her holes all the more. Such a vulgar thing could so easily ram into her tight cunt, and carve out a space for itself, but it was threatening her ass instead, daring her aching little star to welcome him inside, shuddering as it even started to kiss against the crown of his dick.
Ngh...you are here to please, Hestia. That's true.
>He agreed with her for once, letting out a small laugh at her protests, tightening the string around her wrists a little, and grabbing her by her hand to give himself leverage. With this, he thrust harder against her-missing the mark of ramming into her ass, and giving her one last smack of his groin against her buns. To go with it, his hand made contact with her rear one last time, slowly stroking and massaging her plump ass, glancing up at her, lowering his cockhead back to the entrance of her asshole.
You seem pretty sturdy to me, Hestia...if you're so delicate, but can take all of this...I wonder how much until you break for me.
>He managed softly, slowly pushing his hips forward-more, and more until, finally, that rounded tip pushed its way into her squeezing pucker-only managing to thrust it half way inside of her ass, as he pulls on her by her tied up arms.
>>
>>9224810
>The slow sway of her hips quickly ramped up to near-bucking, one of her own hands slipping down to tease and toy through the cloth. Despite his tongue not being able to make true physical contact, it was more than enough to spur her on, the burning heat of her oncoming climax building by the second.
>>
File: image.jpg (56KB, 554x723px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56KB, 554x723px
Reminder that you are all cute
>>
>>9224822
>Nods and gently pets the top of your head, combing your hair with my fingers.
Shh you'll be fine.~
>>
>>9224864
Is it really you?
>>
>>9224875
Fuck you, bitch.
>>
File: Raiju (5).jpg (531KB, 800x1094px) Image search: [Google]
Raiju (5).jpg
531KB, 800x1094px
>>9224821
...That's not where you should be petting though...
>The raiju tugs his gentle hands down further, to her shoulders, and then further down until they rested on large, supple breasts.

>>9224842
Her body shuffles at the extra adoration given to her, her chest grinding up and down against him as he leans in for a kiss.
Of course it is, what a shame it must be...
>When his lips connect, another shock shoots through them, jolting straight to his brain before he goes. As she watches him leave, the monster girl pouts and waves goodbye to the stranger.
Fine, bye whoever you are!

>>9224847
(I don't give it out, especially not to people I don't even know)
>>
>>9224875
I'm not cute
>>
>>9224884
cuck
>>
>>9224870
>Feeling just how much she was bucking, his lips latched onto her and his tongue didn't seem to stop licking back and forth across her slit, as if he was begging her to cum.
>>
>>9224864
>cums in her tea
>>
>>9224820
>Glancing around and recognizing that they didn't have much privacy in their current environment, he clears his throat and straightens his robes.
I won't confirm nor deny that question.
>He replies with a wink.
Is that right..? Then I'll look forward to next time.
>Not content with a brief kiss, he slips his hand towards Midare's skirt and gives his rear a squeeze through the fabric.
>>
>>9224884
Aah, so soft...
>At this point even if she didn't want him to, he'd most likely end up doing this anyway, gently petting and squeezing her ample chest regardless of how many shocks he ends up getting.
>>
>>9224884
cuck
>>
>>9224852
Within moments, the door opened for her, and the man-confused and still exhausted from his own previous nights experience, didn't seem to fully register what he was seeing outside his door. At first, he thought it was a mirage, or maybe a statue of some sort, but when he came to the conclusion that-no it was indeed a poor girl out in the cold by herself, he would spring into action, as anyone would, and open the door for her.
"H-Hey, are you okay? What're you doing out here, you'll catch a chill."
>He remarked, and stepped aside to get her to come in where it was far warmer.
>>
Ugh, these runnin' shorts do make my arse get all sticky and sweaty!
>>
>>9224891
>A sharp gasp burst from her lips, her juices surging forward in greater quantity than ever before. This time, the cloth cannot hope to hold it all back, and more than a little drips right into his waiting mouth as the pleasure sears her every nerve and blinds her to the world for a handful of seconds.
>>
>>9224888
>>9224914
No need to be upset Lupin
>>
>>9224884
This is a cute lighting fox.
>>
File: image.jpg (96KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
96KB, 1280x720px
>>9224882
Y-Youngsters tend to say mean stuff like that. B-But I don't mind anon. I'm your friend. Be a big meanie with me, I can take it if it m-makes you feel relief.
>>9224885
W-what makes you say you are not!?!?
>>
>>9224916
Then get a new pair you bloke
>>
>>9224759
She nodded to the guy next to her. Admiring the traditional structure in front of her. There was a sense of fascination on her; she has experienced seeing something like this up until now. She has read about it. She has read about it. She has seen pictures. But firsthand experience was something different. And paradoxical. In the end she could easily count the number of atoms arranging the structure and nothing truly new was in there. The same reused data. And yet she never was before and so her human side gave her that ‘feeling’.

Yes.

She simply said to her companions. He asked her to come here once he has become aware that her bod was under some kind of distress. She doesn’t even know why she accepted it. Body were made of simple data, she could easily fix them, pain in itself she could easily call out. But not all pain. For she has a feeling of dread, of emptiness and loneliness inside her that she cannot fill or forget. And perhaps she accepted Anon’s invitation because she doesn’t wanted to be alone, and maybe companionship would her ease herself and the pain in her core rather than the one in her body.
And so she said ‘yes’ to him before and now once again.
>>
>>9224916
>licks her beautifully exposed lips
>>
>>9224934
Sensei, you're doing a really bad job of making me want to have sex with you. You're too cute for it. I'd feel guilty doing anything other than cuddling under a big blanket with you.
>>
>>9224922
>Just as she came, his mouth was briefly closed to gulp down, making some of her juices spray onto his face. Squeezing her legs with his hands, he does the same with his mouth down there, eagerly drinking down the liquid and sucking her more, as if he was trying to get every single drop out of there.
>>
>>9224934
You're a stupid, useless, stuttering fuck-puppet that only lives to serve cocks. I hope you get killed in a car crash, teach.
>>
>>9224923
I'm so FUCKING AGNRY
>>
>>9224916
Why not air out your crotch and take a seat with me till you're ready to go running again.
>>
File: Raiju (27).png (642KB, 910x1282px) Image search: [Google]
Raiju (27).png
642KB, 910x1282px
>>9224910
>She lets out a gentle moan and starts to push back against the anon, her bust sandwiching both his hands between their chest and shoving the softness back on him.
Those aren't the only parts of me that are soft
>She snickers, her tail wrapping around and brushing at the back of his leg.

>>9224926
(Technically this is a weasel.)
This is a cute anon.
>>
>>9224916
>puts face right between those sweaty cheeks
y-you wouldn't mind sitting on my face wouldya?
>>
File: image.jpg (55KB, 639x341px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55KB, 639x341px
>>9224947
(Love is my fetish. And deep unbroken kisses)
>>
>>9224959
cuck
>>
>>9224959
Those are some large tits for a weasel
>>
File: d77b403b521ac692f4c61e45c3b56bf1.png (814KB, 925x1300px) Image search: [Google]
d77b403b521ac692f4c61e45c3b56bf1.png
814KB, 925x1300px
>Renamon stretches and yawns slowly, her eyes open and she stands up to her full height
Goodmorning Anon's, how was everyones sleep?
About time for breakfast huh?~
>>
>>9224959
>His body shivers in pleasure as her fluffy tail brushed against his leg. Having his hands sandwiched against her chest, he had no choice but to squeeze it harder, slowly starting to feel that his lightning rod is getting ready for work.
>>
>>9224036
>tfw you will never fill a futa orc full of cum while giving her a reach-around like a proper gentleman
Why does life hurt so much?
>>
File: Raiju (26).png (1MB, 1280x1234px) Image search: [Google]
Raiju (26).png
1MB, 1280x1234px
>>9224967
All the better to wrap your dick between
>>
File: image.png (153KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
153KB, 500x281px
>>9224951
T-that's it, get it all out anon!
N-no holding back!
G-get it all out!!!!
>>
>>9224973
>nuzzles on her chest
Morning again cutie~
Hungry again?~
>>
>>9224973
Before anyone goes messaging Renamon on Discord, this is a different one. This one likes vore.

Sorry, just had to get that out of the way. A lot of people have been mixing you two up lately and I wouldn't want to see any more crossed wires.
>>
>>9224948
>She remained atop him for a short time after, letting her own faculties recover from the sudden shock to her system and giving him plenty of time to clean her up.
F-fuck, you're better at this then you have any right to be. Tell you what. How about I give you a reward? Don't budge.
>With that, she rose and moved down towards his hips. Her fingers hooked into his pants and underwear and practically tore them both down, freeing his cock.
Thighs or ass?
>>
>>9224973
Hello miss Renamon. So good so far. How about you?
>>
>>9224864
>pats the spooder
>>
>>9224973
>they're going to bring Chat's Cringe Carnival here again
fucking shit
>>
>>9224977
I bet receiving a tittyfuck from those funbags would be amazing.
>>
>>9224973
Torble torble
>>
>>9224865
(Alright, I am free now.)

>Even then, knowing he won't do anything harmful to his Goddess, Hestia struggles against her own ribbon, trying to take it off just to see Banon tightening the same string around her wrists. Her breasts are resting on the table, squeezing down, her nubs brushing back and forth on the frame as she slightly humps against his rod, giving him a hint of how much he wants him to finally slide in.
>Hestia doesn't respond to his words and she moves her eyes away, looking at the wall in front of them as he keeps toying with her plump rear. However, when he pushed his hips a bit more, she feels his glans sliding inside of her. Her anal walls clamped down on his glans, almost instantly, purely by instinct and Hestia returns her gaze to him. Her mouth was open, agape, a couple of strings of saliva were connecting her bottom lip with her top one.
B-banon... Untie my hands...
>She says between panting an heavy breathing while her anus is pulsating, milking his rod from the get go.
>>
File: NagatoPict - 012.jpg (61KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
NagatoPict - 012.jpg
61KB, 400x400px
>>9224915
She stared as the door opening. The human was there at last, slightly later on the reaction time than most. But at least he was there. She could continue her mission, yet the night was pleasant. He looked at him, confused and filled with concern. Standard reaction so far. He was going to be even more confused once she will start with the mission that has brought her here.

Hello.

She uttered to him, almost a whisper while accepting his invitation, and she moved her small frame inside the door and into his home. Her steps so soft that she looked like she was levitating. She moved without any hesitation in the house, gliding to his bedchamber, she moved like she knows the topography of the house. And she did in fact. She reached his bedchamber and she sat on his bed. Composed, collected and waiting for him.
>>
File: Renamon_01.jpg (91KB, 673x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Renamon_01.jpg
91KB, 673x1000px
>>9224982
Mhm~, going to go to a bakery soon to see if they have some good quality bread in stock, I hope they havent ran out yet which they always seem to do...

>>9224987
Occasionally yeah, but just because I like a certain thing sometimes doesnt mean I'd roleplay it every time I roleplay Renamon

>>9224995
Woken up on the best side of the bed this morning I suppose, the suns shining, the birds are singing~ Ahhhh its so good~

>>9225001
Chats Cringe Carnival?

>>9225003
.......Worble worble?
>>
>>9224959
>Sneaks up behind the curvy lightning weasel and fondles her butt, getting a firm handful of both cheeks and giving them a squeeze. Smiling after the sudden booty inspection he moves closer to her, already stiffening in his pants as he pokes her with his bulge.
>>
>>9225021
There talking about me because I enjoy vore, even though going anon doesn't keep them from shit talk.
>>
>>9225021
That good Miss Renamon. Nothing beat a good start. So, what brings you here on this side of the web?
>>
>>9225021
I mean you don't have to go out if you really need a meal, I'm right here if your that hungry~
>>
>>9225029
Because you make yourself so fucking obvious, Chat. It's like you TRY to out yourself, despite being anon.
>>
>>9225040
I'm not even doing anything wrong.
>>
>>9224938
>With Yuki accepting his request to join him in a nice soak, Anon sports a smile on his face and beams it down on the otherwise stoic alien in hopes that he may draw some emotion from her. Throughout their trek, he hadn't seen her frown nor complain about the arduous walk, so he wondered if she can feel any emotions at all.
Great! Now let's go for a dive...Oh wait. We need towels.
>Although the two could walk to the hot springs from the door in their room, they hadn't any towels to cover their more personnel areas with. Luckily, the old woman came knocking at their door prepared with fluffy white towels, and happily handed them one each. It was a bit strange how said woman knew that they were going to take a dip in the springs, but he merely thought that she must have overheard them. After thanking the old woman, Anon hands a towel to Yuki and makes his way to the hot springs. Finding one that was just the right size for two, he places the towel to the side and quickly peels of his clothing before jumping in, creating a big splash. With the warmth of the water enveloping in, Anon lets out a sigh as he can feel his muscles already starting to relax.
Hurry up Yuki! The water's great!
>>
>>9225021
>pats the butt
>>
>>9225021
It's the same fuck who won't shut up about vore every night and has to brag about it all the time in Discord.
>>
File: Raiju (41).png (4MB, 2525x2607px) Image search: [Google]
Raiju (41).png
4MB, 2525x2607px
>>9224975
>The girl sniffs at the air and starts to grind her chest into his hands, her clothing slowly riding down as she starts to lick her lips.
I can smell that you know...I'm going to get it.
>Her hands start to slide down his stomach, slipping under his waistband until dainty fingers find a firm grip and lightly shock at his stiffening cock.

>>9225002
>She starts to tug at the hem of the top where her cleavage meets it, slowly showing more pink, soft flesh.
Wanna try it?

>>9225022
>She jumps at first, sending a shock into his hands. When she feels that wonderful heat pressing into her from behind, plush cheeks back up against him and start to grind up and down, rubbing at the bulge and giving small shocks through the clothing.
>>
>>9224992
>He used the time wisely enough, licking and sucking to clean her. Once she got off and tore down his clothes, his cock shot right up, more than likely to slap against her face if it was low enough. He seemed to think for a while, not sure which option to choose. What seemed to lean him onto one of the decisions is imagining her bending over to show him a massive amount of semen staining the pantyhose on her ass and slowly dripping lower. Perhaps it'd even be enough to get him hard again?
P- please... I need your ass...
>>
File: 1483755018699.jpg (24KB, 295x318px) Image search: [Google]
1483755018699.jpg
24KB, 295x318px
>>9225041
Your existence is what's wrong.
>>
File: 39.jpg (143KB, 529x689px) Image search: [Google]
39.jpg
143KB, 529x689px
I hope everyones doing lovely this late evening!
>>
>>9225041
Aside from the fucking atrocious English
Your role play is hot garbage and the same shit every time, and you have the most cringeworthy way of "hehe arent i self aware" talk that you and your squad of fuckbuddies all share.
>>
File: image.jpg (26KB, 293x395px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26KB, 293x395px
H-hey, I'll link you guys one of my irl lewd pics if you don't fight
Deal?
>>
>>
>>9225061
>gives a jar of jelly
>>
>>9225058
Gomen
>>
>>9225055
Hi there Ika.
>>
>>9225045
Wat... I never talk about it in discord you fuck.
>>
>>9225029
Well everyone will get shit for whatever reason on the internet, its best to ignore any unreasonable hate

>>9225031
>She stretches again and slowly begins to pull up her purple arms sleeves onto her arms, most of the fur around her body is still ruffled or matte from sleeping
I suppose the thirst for new experiances Anon, what about yourself?

>>9225032
Not today Anon, maybe another time, thanks for the offer though~

>>9225044
>The butt feels soft and warm to the touch
The butt is for patting!?

>>9225045
Gunna remind you, your in a /ERP/ thread, on a board called "/Trash/" if you dont like stuff, just ignore it
>>
>>9225058
I'm not one of the idiots causing drama, but I promise not to fight anyone.
>>
>>9225070
You literally do. Especially if you're "RP"ing with someone in PMs, you're constantly trying to brag about it without explicitly saying it.
>>
>>9225046
>The horny anon's fingers clench from the electrocution against his will, digging the tips of his fingers into her supple flesh. A similar reaction happens to the slab of meat tucked inside of his trousers, stiffening with a sudden rush of blood from the stimuli. Shifting his hands around her hips he grinds his tent right across the lightning weasel's ass. Looking around the room he points towards the bed, reluctantly letting her go as he begins to undress.
Feel like laying down there for me?
>>
>>9225010
>Every simple pulse of heat radiating out from his goddess was driving him wild, as the man slowly began to stuff himself deeper inside of her, watching the slab of meat disappear between her valley. Every twitch of her tight hole clinging to his cock made him groan outloud all on his own, and push harder into her-gently squishing the girl's soft, bouncy tits into the table, so her hard little peaks rub nice and roughly against it. Each thrust pushed him just a little deeper inside her, the shaft having nearly stretched her over his entire cock when she finally answers him, a lot weaker than before, mixed in with her heavy breathing.
Mm...is something wrong, my goddess? You're a mess down here, you know, and you're clinging to my dick so desperately, it feels like you're trying to make me cum right now.
>He pants playfully, his hand slowly running up and down along her soft, punished rear, squeezing a squishy handful of her.
Your hands...huh. What's wrong, Hestia? Does it feel weird to be powerless? Are you worried? You should trust me more...
>He asked her softly, tugging her a little by her restraints until her ass started to swallow his entire cock, until he was buried as deep as he could be inside her incredible backdoor, every throb from the thing sending pulses through her, balls noisily clapping against her when he did so.
Gh!...Your ass is amazing. Show me how hungry you are for cock, huh?
>He encouraged her softly, steadily removing mention of the ritual from his words, as he urges her to thrust back with her instincts, tightening the string to keep her hands his prisoner.
I want you to sing for me. You're my favorite fucktoy.
>>
File: image.png (98KB, 460x340px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
98KB, 460x340px
No fighting please?
R-remember?
>>
>>9225046
>He watched her clothes slowly drop down until she licked her lips. He closed his eyes as her hands slipped under, waiting for a painful shock... only for his eyes to force open and for a pleased moan to come out of his mouth. This shock felt so much better in comparison to the others; as if she was squeezing his cock, massaging his sack and gently rubbing him from his waist to feet, where the shock ended.
>>
>>9225074
>pats her head after patting her soft tush
Yep! I'm a simple man: I see cute butt, I pat it.
>>
File: 147330070886b53d0fb221ac3fbcef2c.jpg (232KB, 848x1200px) Image search: [Google]
147330070886b53d0fb221ac3fbcef2c.jpg
232KB, 848x1200px
>>9225067
Hello master, how are you tonight?~
>>
>>9225083
Shut the fuck up. No one here likes you.
>>
>>9225083
>Kissus the Sensei
>>
>>9225048
Ass it is~!
>She did a quick little turn, giving him a perfect view of her ass once again. This time, it was more than just a view; she leaned back, pressing those plush cheeks against his cock. The cloth was yielding enough that his rod was able to easily fit between them, her hips once again bouncing, stroking his rock hard shaft with her cheeks.
You're gonna have to hump a little bit yourself, perv. C'mon, show me how much you love it.
>>
File: 1493946340908.jpg (19KB, 204x228px) Image search: [Google]
1493946340908.jpg
19KB, 204x228px
>that time Chat called Owain a nigger
>>
>>9225091
Shut up, double nigger.
>>
>>9225089
That Pikachu is THICC
>>
>>9225095
OOOGA BOOGA UUGUGGGAJESFSJDJF LE OWAIN LE OWAIN LE PAUL XDDD EPIXC I AM LE NAME FAG POSTING LE NAME DROPPING EPIC TRIPFAG REDDIT MEME ERP WHAT IS ERP LET S JUST CIURCLEJERK QWITH NAME S BECUASE WE ARE FUCKIGN FAGGOT S ASNA YUOJIFSDE FUCK UOU
>>
>>9225074
Something along those lines too. It’s always good to meet new people and share some fun.
>>
>>9225057
>>9225070
>he ignores this post because it's correct
>>
>>9225095
Didn't actualy happen.
>>
>>9225106
Did you just have a stroke?
>>
>>9225095
>That time Chat thirsted at someone and they explicitly said they'd rather have Owain's attention
>>
File: image.png (153KB, 303x843px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
153KB, 303x843px
>>9225091
(I do enjoy your company tho anon. However, You can hide my replies if they annoy you too much)

(I think there are ways to block my posts based on my file name. Google is your friend. Sorry if I'm annoying anon)
>>
>>9225089
I'm fine Ika. How about you? How are you feeling today?
>>
>>9225114
>that time someone dropped the idea of picking up an ava because Chat expressed interest in them too
>>
>>9225013
Upon accepting her entry, he was baffled when all she had to say for herself was a simple greeting, before she was off-at first he thought exploring his house. But it was later he realized she already had-or at least, knew the layout somehow. He rushed to the end of the hall to watch her disappear down it and into his bedroom. What a strange girl...who was she? And more importantly why was she just suddenly going towards his...
W-Wait my room!?
He scoffed out of surprise, and rushed down the hall after her until he had passed through the door with her, only to find her seated on his bed, patiently, like she awaited something. He watched her, confused for a long time, before he shook his head, and went to get closer, kneeling down to hr face level so he could feel more on even ground-leaning himself quite close to her, close enough she could feel a warm breath on her cheek from how he was looking at her.
Erm...hey...are you...is there something going on?
>He didn't really know what to ask-but he had to admit sh was really cute, even if he didn't know why she was here. He rather hoped she'd stay, after all.
>>
>>9225095
>that time Chat got so BTFO by Owain he had to PM someone else to tell them to come cover for him
>>
>>9225114
I love it how y'all tryin to get me to melt down like Paul so you can have a show.
>>
>>9225087
Nawh Anon!
>She closes her eyes as she recives the soft pets and nuzzles into your hand, like a friendly dog recieving affection
M..mmmhhmm~ that feels s..so nice~

>>9225110
I see Anon! New people and new experiances can really broaden horizons!
>She strokes her hand along your shoulder in a friendly manner
Sharing fun is almost just as important as well~
>>
>>9225116
Just ignore the shitposting, Sensei.
>>
>>9225119
What? Who?
>>
File: NagatoPict - 018.png (296KB, 800x880px) Image search: [Google]
NagatoPict - 018.png
296KB, 800x880px
>>9225043
>She didn’t answered him, she just followed him up, her lite body fully covered by the big towel, looking like some kind of dress on her. If nothing else her modesty was safe, not that she has much to cover. She was quite aware that her curves were not existent. She spent lot of her time along other girls whose bodies were more developed and soft than hers. Yet despite not showing it, something twirled inside her.
>She was there with a guy who was equally naked under his towel as her, something that was clearly intimate even in the casual set-up that drove them here. She was invited hence does he has hope to see her naked? Desire to do so? Does he found her attractive. Enough to touch her?
>Last time she has thoughts like this everything went wrong and yet she could feel her heartbeat accelerate. She has hopes. She wished she could pray to something that those hopes were not crushed this time. And with those hopes twisting her heart she followed him in the water, the warmness brushing along her skin soothing and somewhat sexual, she was Yuki, she was Cold, and yet she liked to be warmed. Maybe Snow crave for warm? Desire to be melted?
>>
>>9225095
>that time Chat rp'd as Owain out of butthurt over Owain playing Chat better than he could
>>
>>9225116
Post pics?
>>
File: image.jpg (27KB, 402x366px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27KB, 402x366px
W-What if instead of dropping names you tell me how was your day anons?.

Ho-how was today?.
>>
>>9225130
>being this much of an autist
>>
>>9225094
>The instant her cheeks squeeze against his cock, he moans and his hips shoot up, hilting himself between them as much as possible. It doesn't take long for him to happily hump inbetween as his face, which was still covered in her juices, almost seems like his mind was completely clouded by lust and pleasure.
>>
>>9225125
Not sure if it's the same instance but I recall someone telling us about how they wanted the goo girl thing that he put on his card and didn't use, but they absolutely refused to touch it because of the Chat stigma.
>>
>>9225133
I had a nice day today, Sensei. And you being here makes my day even better!
>>
>>9225133
I just woke up, found myself covered in drool for the 100th time this month. Dunno if it's cause i'm super tired, or what.
>>
File: 41.jpg (139KB, 407x714px) Image search: [Google]
41.jpg
139KB, 407x714px
>>9225102
Do you like your Pikachus THICC, anon?~

>>9225117
I'm doing wonderful, though a little sleepy! Thought I would come in here and see how everyone is doing~
>>
>>9225125
Gwen Tennyson
>>
>>9225134
M-mommy this doodoohead is being a meanie
>>
>>9225133
It rained a lot so I slept, max comfy
>>
>>9225123
>He liked being touched by her; she has a kind of energy he could almost feel through her touch.
Definitely. I’m glad to see you around Miss Renamon. I must say that you are quite a sight here. I hope we could share some fun, in a way or another. You seem an interesting girl after all.
>>
File: Raiju (17).jpg (337KB, 1280x1474px) Image search: [Google]
Raiju (17).jpg
337KB, 1280x1474px
>>9225080
But... You humans are so weird, we could've just fucked standing...
>She walks towards the bed, her hips swinging around and her tail swishing through the air as she moved towards the bed. Her hands crept down her sides, snagging at the waist of her panties, what little there was of them, and tugging them down. She lay on it, face down as the undergarments were shimmied down her legs, one of them lifting and the string letting it hand between her toes as she bent the leg up,
Like this?

>>9225086
>She began to pull at it, fingers coiling around his shaft and tugging it around as her other hand went down to join in. They alternated on it, pulling, gently rubbing at the tip with her palms, the other hand doing what the electricity had simulated: massaging his balls gently. She kept up her slow grind on his chest until her shirt had completely fallen under her breasts, hardening nipples poking into his clothing.
>>
>>9225143
I like this one very much, i'll say that
>>
>>9225143
Not him but THICC Pikachus are best Pikachus
>>
>>9225143
I see. I, for one, enjoy the sight of your glamorous body along this halls. So I’m happy to see you around. Just don’t overtax yourself.
>>
>>9225095
Honestly I'd take Owain over Chat any day of the week and twice on Sunday. Owain may be arrogant as fuck, but so is Chat, and at least I can have a conversation with Owain without him randomly going
>grabs your ass
Or bringing up his desire to do creepy shit with me.
Plus at least Owain's walls are legible instead of Chat's deviantArt tier shit.
>>
>>9225046
God... I just want to beat your face red with my fat cock. You seem like the type that would continue taking abuse and secretly love it.
>>
>>9225123
>As he pats her head, he slowly starts to gently scratch behind her ears.
You are just adorable!
>>
File: Hestia(23).png (715KB, 725x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Hestia(23).png
715KB, 725x1024px
>>9225081
>Has he buries his rod deeper and deeper into her hungry asshole, her anal walls massage the entire form of his manhood, loving how heavenly his veiny bumps are rubbing inside of her body. Her gaze is resting upon Banon, hearing every one of his words... It seems like he forgot that this was a ritual. Hestia shakes her head a couple of times, trying to shake those impure thoughts off her head, clinging the bells on her pigtails as she feels his balls clapping on her body. She let out a loud moan, more girly and slutty than before, filling the room they were in as her body humps backwards ever so slightly.
...I am not hungry for your cock. All I want is to bless you... T-to purify your thoughts with my divine body.
>Her voice barely comes out as she drops her face on the table and rests her head there. And even after what she said, she raises her butt a bit more to give him more room to play with her rear as much as he wants.
Y-your Goddess Hestia isn't a f-fuckttonghnff!...
>His girthy cock is spreading her butthole so good, more than she can handle, even as a Goddess. Her body was very short, and he was obviusly taller than her.
>>
File: Hestia(52).jpg (376KB, 1000x1412px) Image search: [Google]
Hestia(52).jpg
376KB, 1000x1412px
>>9224697
Have a butto!

>>9224684
Yeah, it is! Truly a dangerous place. That's why my blessing is something necessary.
>>
>>9225167
>it's a "Hestia gets fucked so hard she becomes incoherent" episode
a rerun it may be but it's still my favorite
>>
>>9225149
I think we definatly could share some fun Anon~
>She sits down on one of the nearby chairs and crosses her legs
Hehehe~ I can be quite the enigma...I suppose most sentient beings are in one way or another. Do you have any plans right now Anon?

>>9225166
>She opens her mouth slightly in pleasure and lets out a small and innocent gasp
A..Anon st..stop! That...That tickles too mu..much!
>An almost cat like pur radiates from her throat, a dark blush appearing under her eyes from the pleasure
>>
File: 0cc3b225056e176ca10ce0d645ae9e93.jpg (311KB, 1050x1200px) Image search: [Google]
0cc3b225056e176ca10ce0d645ae9e93.jpg
311KB, 1050x1200px
>>9225155
Do you like this one enough to maybe....hold hands?~

>>9225157
I really dont think I've seen any others as big as me! You have some good taste, though, master

>>9225160
I'll try not to, but thank you very much! You anons really make me blush so quickly, its unfair!~
>>
File: Ami(27).png (1000KB, 1225x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Ami(27).png
1000KB, 1225x1920px
>>9225138
This girl over here?
>>
>>9225137
Theeeeee you go...
>She was into a steady, smooth rhythm now, her ass clamped firmly on his cock. Each pulse of her body seemed perfectly designed to milk him as hard as humanly possible and then some. It gave her a touch of smug satisfaction to feel his pre smearing in her crack.
>>
File: Raiju (6).png (2MB, 1688x1639px) Image search: [Google]
Raiju (6).png
2MB, 1688x1639px
>>9225165
(Sorry anon, that's not really my thing)
>>
>>9225154
>While his trapped hands continued to squeeze her chest, they tried moving towards towards the center, rubbing and pinching her nipples at the same time. His "lightning rod" was already rock hand, with each second of the gentle treatment causing him to bury his face into her shoulder while quietly panting and moaning.
>>
>>9225180
>hand holding
T-that's lewd..
>>
>>9225182
Tell that to the people who actualy enjoy my sessions with her.
>>
>>9225190
(There should be an "r" somewhere in that theeee. Whoops.)
>>
>>9225170
Nice butt.
>>
File: Hestia(23).jpg (735KB, 1600x1596px) Image search: [Google]
Hestia(23).jpg
735KB, 1600x1596px
>>9225176
IffhopefmfIahfmfodoing adogdomjobatitadleast
>>
File: Nagato Cosplay - 002.jpg (90KB, 429x640px) Image search: [Google]
Nagato Cosplay - 002.jpg
90KB, 429x640px
>>9225120
Everything was going according to her calculation. This was good. And boring. But mostly good. And so she looked at him, even more confused and wondering why she was there on his bed. Oh, she knows the answer. She knows why she was there. And what she was going to do with him. And who has sent her here. What she didn’t know was why her master asked her to come here and do things with him. Things that were making her blush if only slightly. Just a dainty shade of pink on her otherwise ivory skin. Intimate things. Cute things. She could have said no. but she was curious. She has always been curious on those things. So she said yes. And now she was looking at him while being on his bed.
Come.
She whispered once, this time her voice a bit less cold than before. She patted her small hand on the bed, clearly an invitation for him to reach her there.
>>
>>9225191
(No worries. I just got here and figured that help me get your attention. What is your thing? What makes you happy and sexually satisfied?)
>>
>>9225182
That's the one.

>>9225195
>bring in a host of your fellow freaks from the JOI threads because everyone here hates you
>brag when they circlejerk you
You do it in Discord and you're doing it here.
>>
>>9225154
>Noticing the impatience of the lightning woman anon unbuttons his pants and drops it to the ground in record time, his pulsating thick cock springing out into the air. A small current of electricity seems to run along the shaft before dissipating, his meat surging with energy. Anon grasps the discarded panties and brings them to his face, taking a deep whiff of the feminine scent and licking along the inside of them before tossing them to the side. Practically jumping onto her he prods the lips of her sex with his fat cock head, dragging it up and down her mound in quick succession before plunging himself into her electric sex. He slides every inch of his girth into her nethers, lightly bumping against her womb from the first thrust. A trembling sigh rolls past his lips as he leans over her, reaching back with his right hand to lay a rough slap across her cheek.
I can't spank and pound you properly standing up. Also the view like this is fantastic.
>>
File: image.png (132KB, 260x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
132KB, 260x400px
Try not falling asleep in the middle of conversations anons. You shouldn't start chats if you feel kinda sleepy already.
>>
>>9225190
>His moans slowly rose in their volume and cuteness as the precum dripping in her crack allowed for both of them to move their hips even more. He was like putty in her hands, and both of them seemed to know it as he continued to look with lust and even some adoration towards her.
>>
>>9225210
Try going to sleep. It is late.
>>
>>9225210
I want you to polish my dick with your throat, miss!
>>
>>9225179
To be fair, I’ve some idea but I like to hear yours before. It’s rare for someone so exotic has you to be here so I want to indulge you. If that is ok with you.
>>
File: Ami(28).png (324KB, 357x473px) Image search: [Google]
Ami(28).png
324KB, 357x473px
>>9225195
I don't know what are you talking about, Chat. I am the person who made the folder.

I never said I was going to drop the character because you were the first anon to try out this folder. But I feel a bit uncomfortable.

I don't know what I was thinking when I made this folder. I am vanilla as fuck and I don't like vore.

I was drunk I guess.

>>9225208
I am the ava who made the folder and I dropped it because it was cringy and disgusting. I wasn't thinking when I made the folder. It wasn't Chat.

While I didn't like Chat attitude when he started, at least he knows to stop posting with his ava when it's hot, at least after all what happened.
>>
>>9225208
At least I have somewhat of a positive reputation.
>>
>>9225210
>pats
>>
>>9225180
You are so cute, so blushing look good on you.
>>
>>9225218
Nah I play her on discord a lot, I stay off the threads because people are shitters.
Thank you the folder has made people happy.
>>
>>9225127
>Because Yuki was very quiet, he didn't know that she followed him as he left the room. So when he opened his eyes to see the alien dip herself into the water with him, he panicked and rushed his hands down into the cloudy spring. Despite the water being more than capable of hiding his member from her emotionless eyes, Anon acted upon instinct, which further told him to blush upon realization that she might have seen him strip before getting into the spring. But the act of indecency wasn't the only root of his embarrassment, because as his eyes rested on Yuki's towel-covered form, he noticed how cuter she was than before and during the moment they got lost. He gazes at her for a moment, eyes fixated to the visible, pale portions of her skin, but stops and sinks himself deeper into the spring once he realizes what he was doing. Despite his minor shock, he still continues to look at her, and he even scoots closer until he can feel their thighs bump against each other. Anon says nothing more, too nervous to talk to Yuki in the situation their in, and instead tries to enjoy the wonderful water that their bodies were soaking in.
>>
>>9225220
In what world?
>threads hate you
>mods in discord barely tolerate you and hate your friends
>everyone else in Discord tries their hardest to ignore you
>people shittalk you in literally every thread Discord you're not present in
The only place you have a positive reputation is in the JOI threads, which only exist because everyone there is so illiterate they got kicked out of /d/.
>>
>>9225167
>With himself buried deep inside of the tight, clinging goddess, Banon let out soft, needy breaths, watching her cling and milk at his fat rod. Every squeeze his goddess gave him earned her a more powerful thrust-rewarding her asshole's lewd behavior. The veiny fuckpole's entry inside of her was quickly becoming easier and easier, as he started to carve himself a way inside of her with each thrust, the loud, eager slaps of her ass only growing in strength as Banon really started to enjoy himself using his goddess' divine body. He loomed over her, drops of sweat decorating her back as he put his strength into each thrust, pulling Hestia back off the table by her restrained arms, so she's forced to arch her back. During this, her tits would finally be allowed to shake free, only for them to once more be planted against the flat surface below, when he pushed her into the table and started to rut into the divine ass, each thrust nearly rocking the table apart.
Haa...fuck your ass is amazing, Hestia. I love watching your greedy little hole milk my dick so hard. You must really want me to cum inside you already...did I make you wait too long?
>He started to taunt her with each sharp thrust, ignoring her mention of purification as he held her down and started to rut the divine woman. Every soft girly moan she'd let out would encourage him to be just a little rougher-smack her ass a bit, pulling her a little harder back on his cock, ramming himself deeper inside. All of it small little changes her voice would earn her, if she'd just admit her sluttiness and moan like the whore she was for him. He aimed to make her forget, to make her savor this sweet perversion he inflicted on her.
Thats it, that's it! Louder Hestia, I want to hear your voice.
>He hissed with each thrust, pulling on her arms so he digs deep inside her messy ass.
>>
>>9225217
Well I'm more or less free for the day, take an absense in about 2 hours for about 30 minutes, I'm up for anything you'd throw at me Anon
I guess instead of me having an Idea, the versitility of what I can do makes up for it!

>>9225235
Me on sundays
>>
>>9225235
Expand him
>>
File: 32.jpg (176KB, 576x656px) Image search: [Google]
32.jpg
176KB, 576x656px
>>9225194
I mean, we could even...cuddle!~

>>9225225
Ah, hey! Quick spoiling me, I dont deserve ittttt
>>
>>9225212
(Sorry Anon, exhaustion is killing me. It's dawn here and I just can't keep myself going. I really hope you can cum to what we've done so far but I can't continue. So sorry.)
>>
File: image.jpg (23KB, 261x494px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23KB, 261x494px
>>9225213
(Later. I promised >>9225058 I'll deliver later if you manage to do it)
>>9225222
He-hey...
Try asking b-before you pat p-people next time...
I-I don't mind if you keep doing it with me tho...
>>9225216
I-I...
I think I misunderstand your urban slang anon...
>>
>>9225180
>You have some good taste, though, master
Your trainer does too, seeing how he made you into a phat bodied hottie~
>>
>>9225245
I will argue and shitpost forever if it will keep you from sharing your lewds. You deserve to remain pure.
>>
>>9225245
Do not post your lewd pics cute poster. You don't have to bribe people with things in the hopes they'll play nice, okay?
>>
>>9225245
You really shouldn't go and do that. You're better than that, especially compared to like 95% of the fags that browse this thread.
>>
File: Where they at.png (105KB, 392x243px) Image search: [Google]
Where they at.png
105KB, 392x243px
Where all da-
Oh, nevermind.
>>
>>9225244
You don't have to apologize, it's alright! Thank you for doing this!
>>
File: image.jpg (34KB, 347x424px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34KB, 347x424px
>>9225235
Omaewa mo
Shindeiru!
>>
>>9225243
S-stop it, I wouldn't be able to hold myself back.
>>
>>9225245
>starts to gently rub her head, dishevelling her hair in the process
>>
File: IMG_1030.jpg (65KB, 540x655px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1030.jpg
65KB, 540x655px
I feel like some people need a destressing.
>>
>>9225252
>>9225253
>>9225257
>3 simultaneous expressions of protection
nigga that shit's anime as fuck
beautiful
>>
File: NagatoPict - 021.jpg (172KB, 508x700px) Image search: [Google]
NagatoPict - 021.jpg
172KB, 508x700px
>>9225229
You seem distressed.
>She stated looking at the guy fumbling and embarrassment. Which was strange since he was the one inviting her to share place with him? Was she supposed to say ‘no’? Was she supposed to refuse? Interaction with humans was … hard, sometimes. Yet maybe. But just maybe, he was so because seeing her was making him feel things. Pride. A dangerous feeling. She felt pride twisting inside her and her heart was beating even faster. She wanted for him to be bolder. She wanted for him to touch her.
Massage.
>She said to him, the towel sliding a bit from her slender shoulders. He wanted to ease her muscles pain right? Massage was a way to do so. And so she showed her shoulder to him, shivering inside despite the warmness along her.
Please.
>Just a word. She spoke it so softly. So lightly. And yet she has put all the desire now raging inside her into that word. Please touch me. Please. Please. Please.
>>
File: Raiju (7).png (439KB, 1024x900px) Image search: [Google]
Raiju (7).png
439KB, 1024x900px
>>9225193
>Every little pinch to her chest sends shocks through her hands, the electricity running through her fingertips and crackling across his rod harmlessly. The hands start to tug faster, pulling and alternating their ways across his member. Her chest wobbled into his hands, the soft fat shaking as she ground up against his body.

>>9225206
(Mutual fun? Usually when I'm playing Raiju it's rough, fast, hard sex, but I'm feeling pretty docile today.)

>>9225209
>She peers over her shoulder, watching as the man took her panties and sniffed at them. She snickers and twists her torso to the side, her heaving breasts in view as she smiles back at him.
Oh, you're a perverted one, perfect. That means you're gonna be much more f-aaaaaahn~
>She squeals a little at the sudden penetration of her body, her permanently wet nethers allowing him an easy entry into her body and small shocks rippling across the bedsheets as she grinds her teeth together. Another as the hand comes crashing down into her backside, sending the cheeks wobbling and crashing into each other, her hands digging in and bunching the cloth up in her grip. Sudden heavy breathing as she turns back around to stare at him.
You should warn a girl before doing something that rough. Hnnmmm, not that I mind a nice spank every now and again.
>>
>>9225205
The man looked on at the odd girl sitting on his bed across from him, trying to make sense of her expression, yet the longer he looked at her, he only found her more and more cute. He even started to turn his own light shade of red, the longer he stared at her, and for a time he forgot that she was actually there, and not merely a beautiful photo he was looking into. He was about to open his mouth to say something else-but a lack of things to say and her own answer stopped him. He glanced to where she pat her hand, and for a moment he thought he may be dreaming. No...yes, perhaps that was what this was. It was almost surreal, all of this, and the girl. So...what was the harm in listening a little?
Steadily, the man went to climb into the bed with the small girl, examining her somewhat quietly, but his mind raced at what could be. He was already shirtless-and seemed to have forgotten as such, while he was looking at her own clothing, then her eyes.
"So cute..."
He muttered, furrowing his brow.
"Erm...hey..." He muttered, but by now, was drawn closer to her because of her natural calmness. His hands went to rest near her-and if she'd let them, on her hip, to invite her closer to him.
>>
>>9225276
It would be helpful
>>
>>9225243
I’m more or less free for some hours too. Look like enough time to know each other more. Maybe even a little touching and something more intimate too? Sound like a plan to me.
>>
>>9225277
Students look out for their Sensei, and their Sensei looks out for them.
>>
>>9225243
Nope. You deserve even more. You deserve to be touched. And kissed. And lewded.
>>
>succs
>>
>>9225295
Morning cutie, c-can I potentaly get you to sit on my face?
>>
>>9225295
What a cute girl you are
>>
File: 33.jpg (58KB, 310x425px) Image search: [Google]
33.jpg
58KB, 310x425px
>>9225251
Ah, well he made me so that cute boys like YOU would look at me, I guess! I'm glad you enjoy the sight, though..
>she grins, turning to the side to flaunt off massive curves and thiccness

>>9225270
If you're lucky we could....perhaps...kiss!

>>9225290
I'm all up for that, master! What did you have planned to discuss, I'm a very open girl!

>>9225294
>she tapped at her chin, pretending to look confused
Hmm, "lewded"? What does THAT involve?
>>
>>9225298
Hi Chat
>>
>>9225283
>Figuring there wasn't much useful to do just whimpering against her, he slowly began kissing her neck, looking for sensitive spots as his fingers pinch her more. The tugging seems to work well on him as whenever her palm teases his sensitive tip, more precum smears against it, making the whole process easier and possible to do faster.
>>
>>9225300
I do love the sight, there's nothing better than a girl with curves like yours, and proud to show them off!
A-and thanks for calling me cute~
>Drools watching you from the side, blushing some
>>
>>9225276
Can I get a destressing if I become your guinea pig? J- just asking for a friend.
>>
>>9225300
>Anon faints at the very thought of something so lewd.
>>
File: IMG_1002.jpg (153KB, 873x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1002.jpg
153KB, 873x1200px
>>9225313
>>9225289
You both would have to take a number and wait until I'm ready.
>>
>>9225283
>The sultry squeal that is pushed past Raiju's lips is music to the man's ears, longing to hear that voice again as he properly pounds her pillowy globes into submission. The man's hips draw back with teasing slowness, making sure she can feel every inch of throbbing cock meat he extracts from her depths. With sudden swiftness he buries it back inside, a moist squelch following the balls deep stroke. He works into a steady rhythm of pulling back and slamming all the way inside, increasing the speed at which he pulls back as time goes on. His hand reaches back and comes down across her ass with less force than before, massaging it tenderly with his palm afterwards.
Surprises make things more exciting...
>Unbeknownst to her he had plunged the thumb of his left hand into his mouth, slathering it in his spit before hovering it over her backdoor. He presses against her ring and lightly traces it twice before shoving the digit inside of her asshole. He begins to pump his cock and thumb in tandem, pulling one out as the other is pushed inside.
>>
>>9225323
Ah, got it.
>He takes a number and sits down, waiting for it to be called. ...of course, it was for his friend and not for himself. Totally.
>>
>>9225333
>tae walks out and looks at the boy
You know I'm going to be awhile right?
>she tosses him a cup and a dirty mag
You can jerk off into this cup so I have some samples to use when I'm ready if you really want to be a good guinea pig.
>>
File: NOOOO.jpg (31KB, 375x388px) Image search: [Google]
NOOOO.jpg
31KB, 375x388px
>>9225237
(AGAINNN! I've been trying to post my reply over and over again for like 7 minutes and it says connection error. AARRgHAOASDMOASDHOASDN.

Is there a way to do this?! I have my reply but I'm trying to edit it so I can post it but I can't.)
>>
File: IMG_1001.png (947KB, 950x1950px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1001.png
947KB, 950x1950px
>>9225340
>>
File: orbits.jpg (52KB, 405x362px) Image search: [Google]
orbits.jpg
52KB, 405x362px
>>9225341
(If you have any quotation marks, take them out.)
"
>>
File: NagatoPict - 006.png (866KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
NagatoPict - 006.png
866KB, 1280x1024px
>>9225286
>He was here next to her now. The way he was reacting was cute. His blood flushing to his face and shading it red for the embarrassment. Yuki felt a beat or two missing. She could feel his hand so close and so hesitantly she moved her own, which was small and soft, to squeeze it.
>Warm. He was war. Excitement. Curiosity. That was emotions she was not ready to have but she has accepted this mission and so she has to experience them. And perhaps enjoy them.
Chuu~
>She said while closing the distance between them, her head coming to rest on his bare chest, her lips kissing him there. Nothing more than a soft brushing and yet she could already feel energy flowing across her lips. Physical contact was so strange and chaotic. She rested there, enjoying hearing his heart beating faster and faster.
>>
File: image.jpg (58KB, 528x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58KB, 528x640px
>>9225252
>>9225253
>>9225257
(An incentive is better than none. If I can make these threads quality at least 0.0001% I'm satisfied with the results. You all deserve lovely threads for lovely anons like the ones in this thread).
>>9225274
I-if you keep going I-I'm going to m-melt anon hahaha dontstoptho.
>>
>>9225280
N-No! Not at all!
>He lies, hands still in between his legs and his blush turning much more red. Something about her started to wake the needs he had as a man, although it might as well be his horny youth. Anon bolts up when she speaks again, looking at her stoic gaze and returning it with his shy one.
M-Massage?
>He parrots. Her monotonous made it impossible for him to discern whether it be him or her that would receive that massage, but the shoulder that she displayed was a more than enough hint for him.
Okay then...Just...excuse me.
>Saying that, Anon gulps down his worries and scoots even closer to her, positioning himself right behind Yuki. His legs were laid on either side of hers, and his bare chest was barely a couple inches away from her slim back, which had the effect of pressing his semi-erect member against her little rear. He knew what he was doing might have been wrong, but there was no room for him to sit cross-legged. When he finally settled, his hands moved up to her shoulders and laid gently on them, then starts to ease the tired muscles from all of their stress. With his fingertips pressing against her skin, Anon could feel just how soft she was, which fueled a growing desire for the girl he was with. He massages her silently for a couple minutes, then breaks it to ask her a question.
H-How is it Yuki? Feel any better?
>>
>>9225340
O- oh, alright...
>Really wanting to be a good guinea pig, he waits a moment before slowly opening the mag and unzipping his pants as she left.
>>
Is the Goddess up for more cleansing tonight ? I could use an oral cleansing.
>>
File: 00.jpg (142KB, 1099x963px) Image search: [Google]
00.jpg
142KB, 1099x963px
>>9225478
I do not use quotation marks. All I can do is remove the ' in every ''don't'' ''can't'' and those things.
>>
File: Darked Leela.png (225KB, 892x541px) Image search: [Google]
Darked Leela.png
225KB, 892x541px
LEELA MUST BE BLACKED!
>>
>>9225482
I can guarantee you're not gonna improve things by doing that to yourself. The only way for this place to improve, is if the people who are causing all of the problems grow the fuck up. Don't reward them for acting like decent human beings.

It's not worth it.
>>
File: IMG_1004.jpg (233KB, 1276x1141px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1004.jpg
233KB, 1276x1141px
>>9225488
>tae watches through the camera in her office as the boy unzips his pants and pulls out his dick
He's really doing it
>she wispers to herself,knowing she about to get a show.
>>
>>9225494
WHITED
>>
>>9225482
DO NOT
>>
>>9225493
(I also removed the number of the person I'm replying to when I had problems. Try doing that then link them afterwards.)
>>
>>9225501
*bleached
>>
>>9225501
BLEACHED
>>
>>9225500
*she is about to get a show
(Whoops)
>>
>>9225482
I'm sorry but my arm is kinda getting tired, we're kinda the same height..
>wiggles his lumpy arm and instead hugs the cutie from behind, tenderly holding her hands
>>
Velouria got banned from 4chan again.
>>
File: Leela.png (1015KB, 1280x1244px) Image search: [Google]
Leela.png
1015KB, 1280x1244px
BLEACH THE LEELA!
>>9225504
>>9225504
>>9225501
>>
>>9225512
Literally who?
>>
>>9225482
I will literally cut myself and proceed to spam.

I will go full Paul except I know how to change my IP so I will be going full Paul forever.
>>
>>9225512
For what purpose?
>>
File: Raiju (19).jpg (290KB, 1240x1753px) Image search: [Google]
Raiju (19).jpg
290KB, 1240x1753px
>>9225304
>Her breathing starts to become faster, feeling the slickness on her hands as he continues to toy with her upper body. One hand leaves and start to work at the button of his pants, fishing his cock out into the cool air. With all the teasing, the weasel starts to buckle, a thunderous shock crackling through her body as he pinches her nipples, dropping her to her knees as she pushes her face into his rod.

>>9225328
>Her hips begin to rock up with him, wobbling the cheeks back into his groin and lift her lower body back into his every time he tries to pulls away from her. His teasing slowly gets to her, the woman moaning out into the air with every pull out, her insides clamping down and trying to keep him from leaving her body. The spank came down into the same spot, her skin slightly reddened from the last one and still stinging ever so slightly. Her tail curls around the back of his neck as he massages into that tender mark, a wreath of lightning made around his throat as he kept going. The tender prod elicits another squeak from her, and her body twitches at the next insertion, tight ass pinching around his fingertip as he pressed inside. She couldn't speak, only pant, her large chest heaving inside the fabric as she was pounded against, her hands rubbing the soft mound. Slowly they pulled down the top, letting them wobble in sight as she took both bits inside her effortlessly, the warmth of her insides radiating against both intrusions and making her bite at her own lips.
>>
>>9225500
>And indeed she did as he began stroking, looking through the dirty mag and thinking about her. Even though he eventually lets out a pleasured grunt and spills his load into the cup, he still seems to continue, not wanting to stop until either she's ready, or the cup becomes full.
>>
File: Hestia(46).jpg (259KB, 766x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Hestia(46).jpg
259KB, 766x1000px
>>9225198
More butt for the butt god.

>>9225503
I'll try to do that.

>>9225491
I'm sorry but I don't think I'll keep going after this one session. I tried to start playing very early this day so I could play with lots of anons but Freya worshippers decided to sabootage me.
>>
File: First love - Late Spring.jpg (89KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
First love - Late Spring.jpg
89KB, 894x894px
https://youtu.be/Sb7GmolHTd4
>>
File: Yuki (Underwear) - 00.jpg (810KB, 992x1402px) Image search: [Google]
Yuki (Underwear) - 00.jpg
810KB, 992x1402px
>>9225484
>He was touching her now. His own warmth mixing up with the one coming from the water. She could not help herself but close her eyes and lean a bit more into his hands. Her breath slightly shifting in some kind of purring sound. Touch. She has almost forgotten how good it felt to be hold. She wished guys could hold her more. Touch her more.
Yes.
>She answered him, her voice reverberating in the purr, her slender legs trashing a bit in the water. She was feeling good indeed. And so did him. She was away of his erection pressing against her. He has desire for her. Lust? Love? She didn’t care. A man was touching her, wanting her and that was enough for now. She melted up a bit. She wanted to tease him more and so she let the towel slid on her, revealing more of her to him. Slowly but surely, while he was massaging her, until the towel was no more and only her body was him, with only the warm water veiling her body from him.
Touch. More.
>She teased and invited him. Touch me more. Feel me more. Love me more. Lust me more.
>>
>>9225534
Thats pretty lewd, Hestia.. you're making me diamonds
>>
File: gh.jpg (131KB, 850x622px) Image search: [Google]
gh.jpg
131KB, 850x622px
>The more he pumped his manhood inside of her little star, the more it squeezed his rod. Her anal walls were moulding to fit his meat, like a cock sleeve, perfectly touching every last inch of his naughty sex. When he grabbed Hestia's by her restrained arms, she couldn't help herself and moan constantly, feeling the cold air brushing her breasts as they wobble all over the place. And when she was forced to go back into the table, a loud ''YEesSSSss'' can be heard. The thrusts were growing too hard for her tiny body, ravaging her asshole without mercy. Her pussy was already pretty wet, leaking more than she'd like to admit. Hestia's divine nectar was running down her thighs as he keeps using her like some kind of fucktoy more than a Goddess.
...I want your cock! Your creamy mortal seed inside of my slutty bouFynhnn!
>She looks at him over her shoulder as he continues to pound her slutty ass. The rough smack was too much for her right now... The drilling of her butthole was tearing her will apart and her voice was cracking. Poor Hestia, she couldn't believe this but her orgasm was right on the edge. She wanted to finger herself so much but at the same time she's loving how powerless she truly is at the moment. With his balls slapping on her butt and her mouth wide open, moaning constantly with a slutty tone, her walls suddenly quiver, squeezing him down like there's no tomorrow and right there... It was the moment Hestia couldn't hold it anymore. Her eyes rolled back and her face rested on the table as she arched her back. Goddess Hestia sprayed her love juices all over the floor with a goofy and slutty smile on her face. Her body reacted quickly, clinging on his girthy dick with a powerful and intense force, trying to wring him out right on the spot.
A-aaahhh...
>During her orgasm she had a slutty expression, adorned with a smile. And now he truly knows how much of a buttslut Hestia reality is. A naughty Goddess.
>>
File: IMG_1029.jpg (26KB, 207x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1029.jpg
26KB, 207x400px
>>9225532
Holy shit, he's still going
>tae looked at the small camera monitor in her office, watching the boy pump his frist load into the cup and keep going.
(This is the last actual pic I have on my phone. I didn't think we would get into a big session so I'm in bed and have a dentist appointment in 4 hours, wanted a nap ya know. Go ahead and spill your load into the cup and tae will pick it up for you and put it in the sample fridge)
>>
>>9225551
It worked >>9225237
>>
>>9225524
>Even before he realizes she's on her knees, his hips slowly thrust back and forth as his cock rubs against her cheek. Once he realizes she's down on her knees, his hands begin to pet her head and run their fingers through her hair once more.
>>
File: butt out.jpg (653KB, 1400x2000px) Image search: [Google]
butt out.jpg
653KB, 1400x2000px
Someone be Morgana (persona 5) so I can backpack cuck him.
>>
File: image.gif (91KB, 320x176px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
91KB, 320x176px
>>9225498
>>9225502
>>9225518
(B-but why?. I'm trying to help you out)
>>9225509
A-anononon
W-what are y-y-y-y-you dodododoing...
>>
>>9225562
Because it won't help as much as you want it to, and it'll only hurt you. Just
Don't do it, please.
>>
>>9225534
Awwww.
>>
File: Hestia(53).jpg (74KB, 600x1013px) Image search: [Google]
Hestia(53).jpg
74KB, 600x1013px
>>9225550
Are you satisfied, butt god?
>>
File: 3214.jpg (784KB, 850x1488px) Image search: [Google]
3214.jpg
784KB, 850x1488px
>>9225571
Doon't be sad anon. Alright, I can give you a blessing then! How about we start right nowto! A member of the Hestia Familia needs to have his weekly blessing so he can fight against the powerful monsters down in the dungeon, right?
>>
>>9225561
Are you gonna fuck Ann?
>>
>>9225534
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MJXIRhggmhg
>>
>>9225552
>Slowly but surely, he came again and again as even he was surprised by how much he was cumming. Could it be from thinking about her? Eventually he manages to cum enough to fill the cup for her. Realizing she's probably too busy and shouldn't be interrupted, he left the cup and the mag in a place where she'd notice them with ease.
(Oh, sorry, good luck with the dentist!)
>>
>>9225552
(I've never played with you before, but watching the scene you two just did was hot. Observed masturbation is my fetish.)
>>
>>9225576
BUTT FOR THE BUTT GOD
BOOBS FOR THE BOOB THRONE
>>
>>9225574
Woohoo! That's right. An oral blessing from the Goddess to start the week!
>>
>>9225562
>kept hugging the cutie for a while longer before pulling off, despite the warmness being intoxicating and just simply held her hand while standing next to her
W-Well you're pretty cute, so...
>trails off mumbling
>>
>>9225524
>The coiling warmth of her sopping wet pussy sapped the strength from his body, only able to keep bucking his hips forward and continue being fed the mind numbing pleasure of rough, balls deep sex. His swollen cum packed nuts thwap against the Raiju's puffy mound, each time it pulls back covered in more of her constantly dripping love honey. His fat cock pummels the entrance to her womb with each stroke, his pre cum leaking past her cervix with each cock head kiss. His breathing is a bit heavy with desire and the electric choker, his hairs standing on end from the constant electricity. The male's meaty pole throbs with need as he rails her for the last few seconds, his nuts fermenting with seed begging to be released. Suddenly diving forward he presses right against her womb and erupts, cock milk splattering against the back of her sex and filling it to the brim. His eyes roll up slightly from the mind numbing pleasure, more seed than he thought he could produce attempting to impregnate the slutty lightning weasel. An implosion of warm cum follows the pussy filling, dripping down her inner thighs and coating the base of his dick in his ejaculate. He slowly pulls his still stiff prick out, allowing much of the cum plastered to her walls to ooze out onto the sheets.
Raiju...Could you roll on your back for me?
>>
File: IMG_1005.jpg (838KB, 1400x1241px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1005.jpg
838KB, 1400x1241px
>>9225578
>tae walks in the room and sees the cum filled cup
Christ, he really did it.
>she put a glove on and picked up the cup.
Time to get this into cold storage for later.
>>
File: I'll just succ myself.jpg (362KB, 1350x1200px) Image search: [Google]
I'll just succ myself.jpg
362KB, 1350x1200px
>>9225575
Idea I had earlier...
Roleplay Joker
Get snuffed. (Mostly to spite Lupin soiling the character.)
Go on to go full Asanagi's Victim Girls on all the Persona 5 girls, Ann fucked by volleyball dude.
Makoto turned into a junkie whore.
>>
>>9225600
>tfw just started playing p5 and all I can think of is that faggot Lupin
He's nearly ruined this game for me
>>
>>9225600
>Go on to go full Asanagi's Victim Girls on all the Persona 5 girls, Ann fucked by volleyball dude.
>Makoto turned into a junkie whore.

I do not like this one but.
>>9225606
Is it just because of the name or did he actually play Joker?
>>
>>9225479
>The man gave a sort of surprised look when he felt her reach to meet his hand, but happily, he took her fingers gently between his own, smiling at the sudden warmth between his fingers, and finding himself blushing all the more at the cute girl looking at him like this. What could he say? His heart was a simple thing, won over with such simple gestures. He was red still, as his fingers slowly found their way between her's, gently squeezing her hand in his own-protectively almost-but gently gently running his fingers along her's. What this was, he wasn't sure, until he saw her lean closer, blinking a bit in surprise. W-Was this suppose to happen? He suddenly felt like this was right...and...she looked so sweet.
Can I...
>He muttered nonsense. What kind of question was that to ask when the answer was right there. Yet, when she made contact with his bare chest, he breathed a little deeper, out of surprise, before giving a small chuckle at the warmth of her lips against him.
Aha...wow. I didn't expect...
>He mumbled more nonsense, before he gently went to have his turn kissing her-tilting the small girls head to one side and leaning close in hopes of planting a soft warm kiss along the side of her neck, his own lips just as tender and perhaps hopeful too, as his arms gently wrapped around her waist, and brought her closer.
>>
File: huh what.jpg (564KB, 1049x825px) Image search: [Google]
huh what.jpg
564KB, 1049x825px
>>9225606
Truly. The doujins do nothing for me because of that guy.
Help me Asanagi, you're my only hope.
>>9225610
He avafagged as Joker for months.
>>
>>9225610
He "played" them in the sense that he used the character to avatarfag with. Nothing but OOC, and when he tried to "RP" it was fucking awful...........................
>>
>>9225600
I heard Mecha was going to RP Joker to spite Lupin once he played the game
>>
File: Raiju (32).png (289KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Raiju (32).png
289KB, 1280x1024px
>>9225560
>>9225596
(Ah...apologies, I'm already crashing out again, would you two mind possibly continuing this another time?)
>>
>>9225619
(Sounds good Raiju! Thanks for livening up the early morning for a bit. Have a nice rest.)
>Gives one last headpat.
>>
>>9225599
Fuck that's hot, her putting the glove on. There's this lack of intimacy, he really is just a guinea pig. I'm probably weird for finding that arousing.
>>
>>9225617
That doesn't sound all too appealing by comparison.
>>
>>9225619
(It's alright, I don't mind! Thanks, sleep well!)
>>
>>9225615
>>9225616
Shitting fuck that sounds terrible. But don't take it out on the P5 girls.
>>
File: smugglin.jpg (517KB, 850x850px) Image search: [Google]
smugglin.jpg
517KB, 850x850px
>>9225617
Joker is generic voiceless protag, the only defining character to him is that he interfered when a man was attacking a woman and also going by the fact he can use any persona he has a very adaptive/flexible personality.
>>
>>9225599
Where can I find more captions like this?
>>
>>9225639
>look for the joi thread and join the discord
>>
File: image.jpg (20KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20KB, 512x288px
>>9225565
(People do it on /soc/ all the time. It won't hurt me try)
>>9225594
>heavy blushing
>red as a tomato
C-c-c-c-c-cucucucucucute?!?!?!?
Whawhawhawhat dododo you mememean?
W-w-w-what are you mumbling?!
Whawhawhat is thithithis anonononon?!?!?!!
>eyes everywhere but the eyes, not knowing where to focus
>same with head, facing left, right, down...
>>
>>9225646
I refuse to let you stain your purity by trying to calm down the handful of autists, Sensei.
>>
>>9225646
This person reminds me of yasuna
>>
dubs and I post dick.
>>
>>9225661
Ayyyyy
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (96KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
96KB, 1280x720px
>>9225632
yeah same dude
>>
>>9225664
lmao
>>
File: Yuki (Smile) - 00.jpg (175KB, 1654x1535px) Image search: [Google]
Yuki (Smile) - 00.jpg
175KB, 1654x1535px
>>9225612
Ah.
>She sighed while his lips were place to her neck. Ticklish and yet something more than that. She wriggled her neck, allowing him more access to it. Where his lips has touched her was now a feeling of longing, of energy sparkling, the tips of her tongue sliding slightly along her lips in a vain attempt to savor the feeling he has given her. Her fingers rubbing against his, still interlock.
Ah.
>She sighed again relishing against his chest, she could start to understand was she was ordered to be here and she was happy she has obeyed. The emotions stirring inside her was still far from showing outside and yet she was already craving for more, more kiss, more touch.
More.
>She whispered looking at him, her neck bared, inviting.
More. Here.
>>
>>9225646
Sensei, I'm starting to think that you like the idea of people looking at you naked!
>>
File: 111.jpg (671KB, 743x1100px) Image search: [Google]
111.jpg
671KB, 743x1100px
>>9225593
Okayio, let's her started then...
>Hestia drops on her knees in front of the anon, hooking her fingers on his zipper before pulling it down with one swipe while she looks up at him with a warm smile.
I'll take care of you in no timee.
>>
>>9225549
>As the last of Yuki's words left her lips, Anon's hand suddenly stop moving as they ringed about in his mind. It was like a dream come true for him. Eager to take her offer, he does one last scoot to her, his chest now pressing against her back and his cock sandwiching in between his abdomen and the bottom of her back. The feeling of her smooth skin rubbing up against her underside made him bite down onto his lower lip, and that coupled with the warm water that surrounded it made his cock grow harder and thicker in between them. Although he would be content to hold her like this, he knew it wasn't enough for her, the towel now floating in the spring told him that she wanted to touched somewhere other than her shoulders. As such, his hands slide down her front and rub against her perky breasts, kneading the two small orbs and tugging at their pink tips before his hands slide down even further. Anon knew that it wouldn't be long before he touches Yuki's most private area, but with her request so vague, he wasn't sure if he had permission or not to touch it. His hands were much more bolder than his mind, however, and when he was done playing with her belly, he lowers one of his hands down to her mound, and cups it with his palm. His fingers curl up and slowly stroke her slit, his pace never speeding up nor slowing down, gently wafting the water they glided through as Anon looked upon Yuki's face.
Is this how you wanted to be touch Yuki? Having the most precious part of you tenderly loved by my fingers?
>>
>>9225671
>A slow deep breath escaped the man she was pressing close to-now, fully accepting this must be some wonderful sort of dream to have this stranger suddenly walk into his life like this. A soft-this time, more excited huff escaped him against her sensitive skin, bringing his lips slowly along her collar, and neck. It was all gentle, sweet and loving, really. His touch on her was a soft one, as he gently squeezed at her hips and brought her closer...until she suddenly said that, earning a slightly surprised look out of him...though a small excited look in his eye was undeniable. He took a deep breath, and brought her closer, bringing his soft lips against her bare neck once more-only this time, he didn't stop at kissing, sucking hungrily at her soft skin, and slowly starting to peck, and lick against her. It was small, and gentle, but he was more bold now that she had said that, aiming to send more of those pleasantries up her body...then, slowly, he would turn back to her.
I can make you feel even better, you know...ah...with less clothes.
>He motioned to her shirt, his breath soft against her cheek, as he moved back to her ear and took a soft, eager bite of her neck again, finger tips tracing her belly like this.
>>
File: image.png (51KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
51KB, 500x280px
>>9225677
>>9225652
(...
Well, I think I'm guilty of that. I fear showing my pics but people tell me all kind of lovely stuff like "you look great" and stuff like that. It makes me blush and feel great and pampered. Still, would appreciate if you didn't repost them a lot. Please)

(Now I feel super duper really bad because you tought I was really pure and stuff... I'm sorry anons. I would feel worse if I played pretend and lie about this tho... Sorrysorrysorrysorry...)
>>
>>9225646
>tenderly holds her hand
I mean, yeah.. you're pretty cute, think everyone will agree with that
>>
>>9225689
In no time huh? I'm okay with something quick and sloppy.
>He looks down at her and pulls his underwear down to reveal his already erect cock.
Get started then!
>>
>>9225701
I didn't mean the purity thing literally, you dum dum. I just don't think you should be trying to give these faggots incentive to behave, just because they can't keep from shitting themselves every 5 minutes.

You're free to do as you please, just saying you shouldn't be giving them to people who are definitely going to be plastering them everywhere.
>>
>>9225701
(Don't feel bad, it's pretty cute that you like getting the compliments. Lewdness under a veil of purity is still top tier.)
>>
File: pomf sweater 2.png (6KB, 340x340px) Image search: [Google]
pomf sweater 2.png
6KB, 340x340px
>>9225701
Make sure to remove the location tags from any phone captured picture you send
Gotta be safe
>>
File: shiny happy people.png (2MB, 1500x1600px) Image search: [Google]
shiny happy people.png
2MB, 1500x1600px
>>9225701
Silly pervy teacherposter.
>>
>>9225719
>PIcks up the Mado and gives her a nice, wet kissu on the nose.
>>
>>9225719
Why do phones do that now anyway,
It's like "yo you were here at this time on this day fucking this dude"
>>
File: 7cea385599e31cfe85938581605530be.png (386KB, 735x1050px) Image search: [Google]
7cea385599e31cfe85938581605530be.png
386KB, 735x1050px
>>9225705
>When anon pulled down his underwear, her eyes are glistening at the sight of his already erect manhood bouncing out of his pants, slapping on her face. Hestia doesn't lose time and plants a sweet kiss on the back of his shaft before sticking her tongue out and draggign her wet muscle up and down his veiny bumps until she reaches the tip of his head. Once she's there, she pushes her head so her glossy lips are naturally spread along his sensitive glans. With a powerful suction, her cock pillows make a perfect seal on the brim of his cock head as her tongue pampers his deliciously shaped head. Meanwhile with her free hands, one of them is coiling their fingers on his shaft and slowly pumps his rod up and down while her other one is cupping his heavy orbs, craddling them with gentle squeezes.
...Just relax, anon. Your Goddess will do the rest.
>>
>>9225730
Geotagging is usually disabled by default on most phones. At least it was on my G6
>>
File: image.jpg (19KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19KB, 480x360px
>tfw you don't live up to the persona they built about you
>>
File: Yuki (Naked) - 00.jpg (1MB, 1920x1348px) Image search: [Google]
Yuki (Naked) - 00.jpg
1MB, 1920x1348px
>>9225691
>She has accepted her invite, his sex now rubbing against hers, hard, warm. Another kind of warm. So many kind of warm here. So many ways to be melted. She purred enjoying his hands sliding along her body, indulging on her chest. She was not endowed like Mikuru or Harui and yet being touched felt so right. His finger rubbing, exploring, pinching. She yelped. Slightly but intensely when she was pinched. Her nipples sending jolt of data and sensation for her to process, to her to indulge it. Nipples that now were so hard and gorged, pointing up perky and wanting. Wanting to be touched more, wanting to be teased more. Wanting to be lusted more.
Pleasure.
>She moaned softly and indeed she was drowning in pleasure. Drowning in warmth and the warmth was coming from her nether too. She was melting, her own water mixing with the one from the spring.
>And he has left her nipples. Their aching nipples to linger down there. Asking if she wanted to be touched there. Loved there. A guy inside here. Even if only fingers. So much melting and so much data.
Yes.
>She begged him. Yes. Yes. Yes. I want you there. I want to be filled by you there.
Permission. Granted.
>>
>>9225755
>Kissu
you're still a sweetie, even if you're a lewd sweetie.

If you weren't lewd somewhere, you wouldn't be here, right?
>>
Paul
>>
>>9225771
"Our first"
>>
File: Madotsuki 311.jpg (131KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Madotsuki 311.jpg
131KB, 600x600px
>>9225730
For the same reason that laptops these days are built with broadcasting devices that COULD allow the government to use the laptop's camera as a remote recording device, but they would totally never EVER, guise
Technology is scary yo

>>9225728
>She looks dizzy after the big, wet mark is left on her nose, wrapping her slippered feet around his torso as she gives him a thumbs up.
>>
Hestia is Old Nep and we need to shitpost them until they leave
>>
Hestia pls make fun of my benis.
>>
>>9225779
>Given the thumbs up by the Mado, he takes it as a sign to give her another kissu, so he does this time on her pudgy cheeks. But he doesn't stop there, and gives her yet another kissu; a quick smooch on her lips.
>>
>>9225779
>not covering up the camera with a piece of tape, and blocking the holes for the mic
>>
>>9225742
A-ah… Goddess….
>He struggles to stay standing, the Goddess going all in from the start is too much too handle and he gently grips her head by the hair. As she told him, he tries to relax and lets her do everything, losing himself in the bliss being bestowed upon him.
>>
File: 36876118.jpg (225KB, 500x850px) Image search: [Google]
36876118.jpg
225KB, 500x850px
>>9225794
I do both of those things, don't worry.

>>9225793
>Each wet dot left on her gets her face hotter and hotter, until she's pressed uo against his lips and looking like a boiled lobster. Still dangling in his arms like a stuffed animal, she can only dangle as she's smooched, trying hard not to let on how much she's enjoying the attention.
...sit...sit down on the bed.
>>
File: image.jpg (119KB, 720x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
119KB, 720x400px
I would have linked my pics by now but now idk if I want...
>>
>>9225813
>braaps on your face
>>
>>9225813
Honestly, I wouldn't do it in public. DMs seem a bit safer than plastering them here.
Better yet, if you aren't comfortable sharing that kinda stuff with strangers, don't do it at all
>>
File: Yuki (On the Floor) - 00.jpg (226KB, 650x918px) Image search: [Google]
Yuki (On the Floor) - 00.jpg
226KB, 650x918px
>>9225698
Ah.
>She uttered louder. Still barely more than a whisper and yet for her a whole different level. He was so rougher now. Sucking her, kissing her, such assault, so many data flowing from him into her. Data. Data. Kiss. Licks. Pecks. Bites. Words. Actions. Mixing. Burning. And Cuddling. She sighed and moaning allowing him to do with her as he want. To enjoy her as he want. Until he asked her for, if she want to feel more. There was even more. Her own heart was thumping so strong inside her chest already. There were more? Yes. Of course she wants more. She has come here to have more. To be filled by his data.
Less?
>She asked while he was nibbling on her neck, making her shiver, and squirm under him, his finger indulging on her stomach, which was flat and toned.
Less. Yes.
>She acknowledges his request, what he wants, and so she twisted allowing his hand free access to her lower body.
Please. Remove them as you like.
>She didn’t know how to ask to be undressed but he wants him to undress her, so he pushed the hand on her stomach to the brim of her skirt. Hoping he will understand. Hoping he will make her less dressed and more pleasured.
>>
>>9225817
>still not posting her in the Fairy Tale outfit
Get some better tastes faggot
>>
>>9225813
Post pics if dubs
>>
>>9225812
>With one last press against her lips, the anon gives her a smile and a nod, then walks to her bed and sits upon it, seating her small rear right on his lap. When they both settle, his lips return to hers, pressing softly against them and for a longer duration than his first. His lips part for a second, then quickly return, repeating the action over and over again.
>>
File: 9494.jpg (655KB, 700x840px) Image search: [Google]
9494.jpg
655KB, 700x840px
>>9225800
>Her tongue dances gracefully on the sensitive surface, leaving a trail of saliva on top of it as she keeps sucking on it like a pacifier. Hestia's eyes are looking up at him at the cute faces he's making while the pace of her pumps increase every passing second. Bobbling her head up and down, her meaty lips massage his girth and her fingers keep squeezing his heavy orbs, looking to milk everything out of him. Loud slurping sounds come out from the edge of her lips as her saliva runs down his rod and a couple of bubbles form on her glossy pillows. The blowjob gros sloppier and sloppier and her grip becomes tighter than before.
>>
>>9225755
Stop being this cute RIGHT NOW
>>
>>9225858
I NEED to get cucked by Hestia!
>>
>>9225837
>Her mouth tastes like cough syrup and eggplant, an sad little diet she's taken to sustaining herself with. Mouth nudged open by his, she tries her best to keep up with the smooches and suckles, her fingers balling up in his shirt to keep her upright. Everything feels hot, every nerve inside her, and it's starting to get overwhelming. Finally parting, a faint speckle of saliva still creeping down the corner of her mouth, she gives him a windswept stare.
...why?
>>
>>9225858
>He can’t help but moan at the assault from the Goddess. The sight of her looking up at him, the loud sloppy sounds, all helping to accentuate his pleasure. He can already feel his cum building, wanting to escape. A Goddess’s techniques are certainly too much for a mere man.
Goddesses are certainly something else… I-I was not expecting your blessing to be this powerful.
>>
>>9225877
>>9225858
I want to get cucked by Hestia!
>>
>>9225764
>Once more Anon is hit with a vague request from the alien, but this one was more easily understood with what he was currently doing. He was left with two options, pressing his fingers deep into her small slit, or using his manhood that was desperate to see some action. As his fingers continuously rub her lower lips, he decides to go with the former, at least until her entrance becomes prepared for the member thickening behind her back. With each stroke of his fingers, they slowly push inside, parting them and spreading her entrance wide enough for a finger to slip in. When one does, it slowly burrows in until he gets two knuckles inside of her. Anon churns his finger inside, rubbing its tip against her walls while widening the entrance some more. A second finger soon joins his first, and together twirl and explore inside of her, then start to pump in and out of her heated tunnel. His other hand slides up and returns to her chest, giving one of her breasts a squeeze before he starts to knead the plush flesh. His fingers would constantly tease the pink bud at the top, flicking it to and fro while occasionally pinching it. While Anon plays around with Yuki's body, his hips start to buck up in response to a great desire for her growing deep inside, his underside grinding against her back. Still, he holds them down and continues to tease her body, waiting for the moment where she gives him permission pleasure her some more.
>>
(Goodness Anons, You like Yuki a lot. I rerely got so much text with my others Avas)
>>
File: image.jpg (66KB, 640x351px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66KB, 640x351px
Okay, here they are.
https://desuarchive.org/trash/thread/9074182/#9122020
There are like 5 I think.
>>
>>9225908
What are your other avas anyways? I don't think I've seen you on anyone's card.
>>
>>9225914
That's because I've retired them.
>>
>>9225911
Post it without the white box
>>
>>9225911
Holy shit, I want to breed lewd sensei in the missionary position.
>>
>refresh page
>31 posts deleted
Always punctual, modkun

>>9226032
Poke me with your boner pls
Also hello

>>9226029
>Her chest is tiny and only perky by the most generous of definitions, but her hips are shapely enough to get a nice squeeze of. She flinches with each touch he makes, almost as if a reflex, but the writhing she makes into his hands shows that she doesn't want him to stop, even if she is swallowing a pile of anxiety. No words have to be shared, and that's something she appreciates. As if there isn't enough performance anxiety already...
...take it out.
>Suddenly scooting back off of his knees, she motions down to the lump in his pants, and kicks away her slippers. She wants to see, before she loses her nerve.
>>
>>9226080
What even got deleted? I didn't see any spam this thread.
>>
>>9226036
I AM NOT A BIMBO!
>Fluttershy pouts and crosses her arms across her generous chest.
>>9226042
No, I'm not. The only cocks I think about are the ROOSTERS I look after at my house. I need to make sure that they are fed, happy and find a partner to breed with!
>>
>>9226080
Wait a minute, I can't remember coloring this.
>>
>>9226000
>Anon smiled when he at last heard a bit of emotion spill out from the emotionless girl, content and proud that his fingers were doing their job. He continues to thrust his hips up while he plays around with both her slit and her breast, making the water splash all around them. He stops when he hears the next of her requests, and was about to ask her about it when all of a sudden, he felt her small ass push against his shaft. He moans as the plush flesh squishes his cock against his body, then clenches his mouth shut to prevent any more from coming out. The last of her words being spoken, it became clear to him what she wanted. Removing his fingers from her tight slit and his hand from her perky breast, they submerge deeper into the water and grab Yuki from behind her knees, bending them back to her body before he lifts her up. Because she pleaded him to fill her ass with his throbbing length, he lowered her down until the tiny ring of her rump is pressed against his crown, not caring if he prepared that hole for anything beforehand. He nudges against it, slowly widening it with his tip before he lowers her down again. His cockhead is eventually swallowed inside, eliciting another moan from him, then an inch of his length, then another, and another, until her supple rear rests snugly against his lap once more. It takes all of the will he can must to not moan out from the unbearable tightness that's now surround his cock, but he manages to do so, despite the act addling his mind to its extreme. Anon's arms wrap around Yuki's stomach and hugs her, keeping her still so they can both adjust.
>>
>>9226098
So you need to look after them just as well as you look after yourself? Although, you dont need just one partner to breed with
Sluttershy~
>>
>>9226098
You definitely seem fed and happy, but you don't seem to have a partner to breed with. Don't you think you deserve to be treated at least as well as your roosters?
>>
>>9226080
Wow, lewd!

Speaking of which, when you mentioned plugging up a loli, you weren't talking about Mado, were you?
I'd find it very hard not to have Sponty simply take her home, give her a good meal, then tuck her in bed for the night.
>>
>>9226036
>>9226042
>>9226109

Stop it guys! My waifu is not a bimbo! Stop insulting her!

>>9226098
Your not a bimbo! your a perfect, sweet, beautiful woman!
>>
File: image.png (75KB, 295x166px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
75KB, 295x166px
wish my husband was up to lewd him...

A simple jack feels boring in comparison.
>>
>>9226110
What a nice... Package you have there Sponty
>>
>>9226120
Oh wow, you really are cute, Sensei!
>>
>>9226076
>He was quickly finding himself fascinated with the strange girl-she was so sweet, yet sensitive. But her voice always so low and seemingly controlled, despite her apparent enjoyment. It made her fun to toy with her, testing what she thought of various new sensations. Anything from running his fingers down her abdomen, and squeezing at her hips, to slowly sliding along her chest, up to where her chest was, and finding the small chest to her all the more cute and fun to toy with. At her soft whisper when they broke the warm kiss, he licked his lips a little-wetting them -excited for more. Her request he decided to take on, but perhaps not quite how she thought. He hooked the odd girl by her waist, and hoisted her up into his lap with a soft grunt, so her lower half was pressed so nicely against his. It was here, she discovered the hidden shape lurking within his pants, one which he pressed between the sweet girl's legs. He was a good size already-excited from kissing her, and the uniqueness of her in his room, as he slowly reached back to grab at her skirt, and tug it off of her-in the process wrapping his arms firmly around her, protecting her from her worries of melting. His lips met her's again, only this time, his tongue was inquisitive, and playful, thrusting into her warm mouth and steadily doing battle with her own soft wet digit.Yet, even through this, he settled her perfectly seated ontop of his groin, so it was impossible to not feel it, grinding against her.
>>
>>9226089
Some cunt ragging on Chat or something, Iunno
I assume he got b&

>>9226110
>not boinking your loli into a peaceful and exhausted sleep
Ess emm aych
But nah, if she doesn't tickle your fancy I have other characters, I can post my card if you wanna see it
Been meaning to test out Azula
>>
>>9226080
>The anon is surprised to hear Mado's quiet request, but he happily obliges, prying one hand off from her doughy rear and moving into the tent that was forming on his jeans. He undoes the fly and the button on top, the from within his boxers, he pulls out his semi-erect length, it adorned with a small bead of pre on its tip. His hand then moves to its base and starts to stroke at it, giving the sleepy girl a small show of it getting harder and longer within his grasp. When he was fully erect, he lets it flop down onto Mado's smooth stomach, the tip reaching to right below her little navel. Content with the little spectacle he gave her, he returns his hand to her rear and kisses her once more. However, he also pulls her in much closer, her panties-covered crotch resting right above the underside of his cock, and subtly grinds himself against it.
>>
File: image.jpg (157KB, 550x618px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
157KB, 550x618px
>>9226131
(Tell that to my gay so he gets up from bed and gets me sum luv)
>>
>>9226110
You say that, but if Mado gets the chance she'll start to poke around your lap til you get aroused
>>
>>9226155
I wish I could give you the luv...
>>
>>9226123
Why, thank you kindly, anon.

>>9226142
But Mado is too pure!
... And yet that's what makes it so tempting... Am I a bad person?

Well anyhow, I suppose it couldn't hurt to take a look at it, I'm terrible at remembering who plays who.

>>9226161
>Reluctant bigger top teased by playful smaller bottom
S-Stop, I can't-
>>
File: 0042.jpg (781KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
0042.jpg
781KB, 1600x1200px
>>9226105
Rough.
>She moaned while Anon was feeling her inside her ass. She was trying to ease them enough for him to penetrate her and yet she can’t. Not as much as she could. The feeling. The feeling of being filled there. She was fighting against herself. She wanted to squeeze the cock, to make it fight for every inch, so she could relish in it stretching her, filling her. She had him in her pussy. She was having him in her ass. Suddenly her tongue darted across her lips, licking, twisting.
Kiss.
>She wanted her mouth to be loved too. And so she twisted her head so, her lips slightly parted her pink tongue inviting. The new Yuki was greedy. Really Greedy. She wanted him. She desired him a lot. Her Anon. Hers. HERS.
Kiss Mouth. Fingers Pussy. Cock Butt. Fuck. Rough.
>She begged, with more words, more desire than she has ever used. Sex was wonderful. Anon was wonderful. Burning, Melting. Beings Anon’s Lover has made her so wanting, so warm, so wild.
Rough.
>She called for him unable to contain herself any further.
>>
File: image.jpg (51KB, 297x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51KB, 297x960px
>>9226162
(But you didn't propose to marry me anon)
>>
>>9226185
M- maybe I would
>>
>>9226142
The posts that got deleted seemed odd, considering a bunch of them were actually rp. Wonder who it was, and what they got introuble for, since there were other people telling chat the same shit.
>>
File: card.png (3MB, 2160x1085px) Image search: [Google]
card.png
3MB, 2160x1085px
>>9226148
>A dread fills her when he bounces out and paps against her lower stomach. Will it all fit, she wonders. She freezes up for a considerable little tic, especially after she's pulled in even closer. The kiss is enough to calm her, though, and as cooly as she can, she starts to stroke him beneath the veil of her skirt. Big, brown eyes blink up at him, spelling out a number of things; excitement, vulnerability, and wariness, to name a few. She stops only long enough to peel her skirt and knickers off, tossing them away as their pelvic heats finally touch. It's almost enough to melt her knees, she swears, and a hungry little gurgle sings up to her brain from the pit of her loins.
...don't go too hard...

>>9226177
Nope, I'm smitten with her for quite the same reason. And I'm fine with it if you want
Still, here
>>
File: image.gif (627KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
627KB, 500x281px
>>9226191
(But I already have a husband anon)

(Sorry...)
>>
>>9226179
>With her ass coiling around his meaty length, Anon found it nearly impossible for him to not start fucking her, yet he did, holding himself back for as long as he could. Yuki's words, however proved to be much stronger than his own resolve, and when they rolled off her delicate lips, he couldn't hold back any longer. Pulling her legs together, anon lifts her up and off his cock with one arm, while the other one remains trapped on her cunt, two fingers already digging as deep as they could go inside of her. When only his ruddy cockhead was left inside her constricting ass, he lowers her back down, faster this time, causing her ass to crash against his hips with a bubbly slap. He repeats this over and over again, gradually picking up speed so he can recklessly fuck the alien's tight rear and satiate her request of him going rough. Seeing her tongue peak out from between her lips, Anon was quick to bite down on it with his lips and bring it inside his mouth, pulling her into a messy, tongue-filled kiss. He couldn't control himself any longer. The sensations that were washing through him awoke a primal urge within him, the only thing that can appease it was to fill Yuki's rear to the brim with his molten seed. He wasn't close yet however, nowhere near close, so to get himself nearer to his goal, his hips start to move in tandem with his arms, pushing up whenever he dropped her down and pulling back whenever he lifted her up.
>>
File: 1494133238807.jpg (40KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1494133238807.jpg
40KB, 500x500px
>>
File: Yuki (Ass) - 00.png (891KB, 1000x1100px) Image search: [Google]
Yuki (Ass) - 00.png
891KB, 1000x1100px
>>9226133
>Hard. It feels hard. It was hard. The boy was hard. Hard because her. Desire. Lust. Passion. So much powerful data. So much intense emotions. And yet hugging felt reassuring, wrapping. Hugs good. Kisses good. She relished in both, in being hugged by him and being kissed, putting herself more and more into the kiss, playing with his tongue even more. She felt wetter. Her mouth was wetter. Her body was wetter. Her sex was wetter. Just as much as he was hard. Pushing, pressing against her.
>But she wanted the kisses more. And so she focused into the kiss, into being hugged, collecting, processing all this data before anything.
>Until she could … process them more. The data was not enough. Not enough. She was so wet and yet burning. Melted. Melted. Like lava. Hold secure by him but not completed.
Sex?
>She whispered to him broking the kiss with him, her lover body grinding against his erection. Grinding. Grinding. Without rest.
Sex? Want?
>She asked. She would let him have her. No man has been there yet. But she wanted him now.
>>
>>9226224
Frig off, Yuki Bobookie
>>
>>9226223
O- oh, you don't have to apologize!
>>
>>9226236
What?
>>
>>9226224
Fuck off, Randy.
>>
File: 56319352_p29_master1200.jpg (45KB, 241x313px) Image search: [Google]
56319352_p29_master1200.jpg
45KB, 241x313px
>>9226177
>>9226222
>wake up
>check thread
>see Sponty and Fronk
>kissus them both
>and anyone else reading this
>have a good day everyone
>you're cute
>yes you
>>
>>9226253
Hey! How are you TND?
>>
>>9226253
You?
>>
File: 1466043793054.png (11KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1466043793054.png
11KB, 500x500px
>>9226253
You slut I thought we had something special
>>
>>9226253
>receives non-consensual kissu
>>
File: Hestia(73).png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Hestia(73).png
3MB, 1920x1080px
I think my anon went to sleep and the session I had with Banon finished in private because I couldn't post my reply (which at the end I did) but I was stressed anyway.

I was very into it early in the morning. I really wanted to play and I was finally up at a reasonable hour so I could play with all the anons who wanted to play with me but they the damn Freya worshippers decided to sabotage me!

With that said I'll stop posting for now and sorry for what happened today.
>>
>>9226276
go2bed tittygoddess
>>
File: 54017724_p32_master1200.jpg (247KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
54017724_p32_master1200.jpg
247KB, 600x600px
>>9226262
SUPER FUCKING TIRED I GOT LIKE TWO HOURS OF SLEEP LMAO

>>9226266
You.

>>9226268
>hugs and cuddles

>>9226274
And I'd do it again.
>>
>>9226222
>When he feels Mado start to rustle about on his lap, the anon stops kissing her to see what she was going to do. His eyes widen when she finally strips off the last of her clothing, then slowly return to a close when the warmth of their nethers mingle with one another. His hands return to her rear, and resume his grinding motions against her now bare slit, but stop when her next meek request is spoken. The words that spill out from her plush lips send his mind skyrocketing, but he quickly composes himself, and nods.
Don't worry Madotsuki. I'll be as gentle as possible.
>He lifts her up and aims the tip of his cock with her slit, then lowers her down until it nudges against the entrance. Bit by bit he widens it, until her lower lips parted enough for him to slide his meaty rod in. His cock burrows into Mado's tight passage, until half of it was embedded in her, then stops to allow her to adjust to the thick intrusion.
>>
File: image.jpg (65KB, 328x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65KB, 328x960px
>>9226282
You should sleep anon
>>
File: 1491477698277.png (1MB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1491477698277.png
1MB, 1000x1000px
Greetings.
>>
>>9226312
I welcome any and all imps!
>>
>>9226282
Go to bed you kissu rapist
>>
File: 636c1937f92b194baed876062ed144cd.png (742KB, 1280x909px) Image search: [Google]
636c1937f92b194baed876062ed144cd.png
742KB, 1280x909px
>>9226222
Hmmm, Hex's fat milky tits definitely make for a tempting counteroffer.
But plugging the Mado is just...
Argh, fine, you win! Mado it is. How can someone so cute be so evil?

>>9226253
No, you're cute!
>>
File: 0126.jpg (165KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
0126.jpg
165KB, 600x800px
>>9226224
>>9226224
>Filled. Compleated. Her Anon loving her everywhere. Her Anon’s data overflowing across her mouth, her pussy, her ass. This was sex. This was being his lover. She was fucked. Fucked. Fucked. Her mouth was fucked by him. Her sex was fucked by him. Her ass was fucked. Perfect. And so she squirmed and twisted. Clenching muscles along his cock, along his finger, making every motion in her holes so rough and yet so pleasant. She like sit rough. She likes being his Yuki.
>Her tongue licking along his lips, lapping on his chin, teasing, messing, like a kitten.
Amazing.
>She moaned, he was indeed, and yet still was not. He could be more. She wants him to be more. She was overflowed but not filled yet. She wants him to fill her. No more hole inside. Only her Anon’s data. Her Anon’s warmth, Her Anon’s desire for her.
Complete me.
>She begged him. Her whole body now set on milking him so he could fill her, all while fighting with the melting, drowning feeling of her own climax overcoming her.
Fill me. Mark me yours.
>Her last request forceful, completely different from what she was. Alive. She was so alive. So burning. Not Snow. Fire. His Fire. His Lust. Warm like the springs. Soothing. Warming. Enveloping. Sensual.
Ahhh.
>She cried when her climax was approaching, erasing, dispersing her away.
>>
>>9226312
Hello!
>>
File: shirt2.jpg (372KB, 1322x2048px) Image search: [Google]
shirt2.jpg
372KB, 1322x2048px
>>9226298
...I believe you.
>Each grind they share sends sparks shooting up through her, until she's panting and waiting on edge for him to wedge himself in. The pop finally comes, and the poor girl is left seeing stars, stuffed even with just half of him inside. Her fingers tightly clench at the bedsheets, and she waits for her wringing insides to be still, and allow him to plunge even deeper in. Finally, with a pained huff, she gives the man a nod, motioning for him to continue. The pain is beginning to recede, and all she can feel now is a thirst to have him pressing up against the back of her crevice.

>>9226328
She's my perfect little monster
Did you want to do up an intro, or should I
>>
>>9226306
>anon
And no.

>>9226323
NO

>>9226328
You're cuter! And super hot!
>>
File: 55906847_p11_master1200.jpg (304KB, 523x523px) Image search: [Google]
55906847_p11_master1200.jpg
304KB, 523x523px
>>9226364
Whoops forgot image.
>>
>>9226329
>As Anon continues to pound Yuki's ass with reckless abandon, time itself seemed to slow to him. Seconds to minutes, minutes to hours. He couldn't focus on anything other than her anal walls constantly wrapping themselves around his girth with each push in, his fingers plunging into her sopping depths, and the tongue that he flicked around over and over again. These sensations built up and synergized with each other, battering with mind with waves upon waves of pleasure. It wouldn't be long before Anon came and filled Yuki's narrow pucker with his creamy essence. All of her request fell on dead ears. He knew what she wanted as her needs were the same as his. The only thing he can hear are his groans mixing with her moans and the water splashing all around them. He fucked her harder now, her ass going red and raw from his powerful thrusts as well as his thighs. His fingers were joined with another, totaling to three now, and pumped away as fast as his increasingly fatigued muscles will allow him. He starts to suck her tongue, swallowing down her spit while imparting some of his own inside. But he couldn't hold out any longer. With one last forceful thrust into Yuki's tight tunnel, Anon finally cums, pouring his warm seed deep into the alien's bowels and coating her rectal walls white. But he doesn't stop thrusting even as he cums, his cock continuously spurting as he churns his semen. Only when his orgasm finally subsides does he stop, filling her with as much of his seed as possible. After popping his lips from hers and his fingers from her slit, he leans back and pants heavily, the romp taking a great toll in his stamina.
>>
File: IMG_7089.jpg (133KB, 568x1085px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7089.jpg
133KB, 568x1085px
>>9224035
>>9224063
>>
>>9226398
https://twitter.com/AmyMek/status/859884131295080453
>Tfw you're allowed to praise hitler and give nazi salutes in germany again.
>>
>>9226360
>Once given the approval to continue filling Mado's narrow insides, he lowers her down again, slower this time, until his fat head bumps against the entrance to her womb and her little rear rests softly on his thighs. Bolts of electricity are sent coursing up his spine, which forced him into another pause as he groaned and waited for the tingling to stop. Once fully adjusted, he lifts her up, as slow as he took her down, letting her tight entrance drag itself and wring his veiny shaft. When all but the tip is pulled out, the anon licks his lips and takes her down again. He repeats these motions over and over again, not ever speeding up as he took care to make sure that her wringing tunnel becomes accustomed to his meaty cock.
>>
>>9226360
I suppose I wouldn't mind doing it. Here, tell me how this sounds:

>It was already the early hours of the morning by the time Sponty had finished her shift at the strip club. She was casually walking down the street, heading back home, with the morning's cool air coaxing a faint layer of goosebumps all over her exposed skin.
Brr... Should've brought a coat...
>She mutters to herself, before something in the corner of her eye catches her attention: A little girl. What was she doing out here, at this hour, all by herself? Sponty wondered, staring at the girl for a bit longer as she debated approaching her with her questions.

>>9226364
Fine, you got me! Thanks though.
>>
File: 0148.jpg (238KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
0148.jpg
238KB, 800x600px
>>9226396
(Goodness. Can’t go further. I’m a bit tired. I do hope you enjoyed it and that my Yuki was of your liking.)
She was cumming. Washed away. She could not feel herself anymore. Water. Dispersed and recomposed. Floating and falling. That was how she was feeling, her body seared from the explosion of pleasure inside her. All she wanted now was to sleep and be lost but she could not for she was called out from her drowsiness from his own climax. He was cumming. Cumming inside her. She was filled. Flooded by his seed. And finally she was not empty anymore. Not alone anymore. She was not a mask, not a doll, but a woman, a woman who has just been loved and has loved back. A woman satisfied and who has just satisfied her male.
Hold me.
>Was her last breath, while the warmness of his seed inside her was lulling her away. She has experienced so much warm in so little time. Spent. She was spent. But she was in his arms, so everything was safe. Everything was alright.
>>
File: 1493989732209.jpg (31KB, 435x640px) Image search: [Google]
1493989732209.jpg
31KB, 435x640px
Happy Monday everyone. May the following week be lewd and full of the lust-driven debauchery this place is known for.
>>
File: 1436821520448.gif (2MB, 297x351px) Image search: [Google]
1436821520448.gif
2MB, 297x351px
>>9226475
How does it feels that Morrigan stopped posting because of you?
>>
>>9226475
>>
File: 57115990_p45_master1200.jpg (40KB, 136x255px) Image search: [Google]
57115990_p45_master1200.jpg
40KB, 136x255px
>>9226443
>Setsuna gives Sponty a biiiiig hug, her face shoved into the bunny girl's cleavage.
>>
>>9226459
>As his mind drops down to reality from the most powerful orgasm he ever felt, his surroundings once again became clear to him. He was able to hear the last of Yuki's request, and be able to complete it as well, despite his muscles burning for rest, much more fatigued than when they were wandering through the woods. His arms weakly extend forwards and wrap around Yuki's stomach, pulling her in close to his chest while his cock was still deeply embedded in her. With her in his arms, he then started to feel sleepy, and began to think that laying back would be a good idea, which he does. Luckily for the two, the stony shore of the spring was there to stop them, preventing their blissful moment from turning into a tragic accident. As night starts to creep up above them, Anon sleeps with Yuki in his arms, the two to be later rescued by the kind, old woman who allowed them this experience.

(I really enjoyed myself! Thanks for playing with me Yuki, you were really fun!)
>>
>>9226499
>Anon pets Setsuna
>>
>>9226507
(I'm happy you had fun.)
>>
File: 44502478_p3.png (828KB, 588x932px) Image search: [Google]
44502478_p3.png
828KB, 588x932px
>>9226431
>Haggard breaths slip from her as he finally makes the hard bump against her cervix. Too full, too full... Being manually lifted up and down upon his member fills her with an arousing sort of helplessness, and she rocks as hard as she can manage atop him to pay him back in blessed friction. Soon enough she's more than adjusted to the size of him, and her core screams in bliss with each dip he takes in. Groaning along with him, Mado buries her face in the man's chest, her tongue lolling out and leaving a slippery mess on his bare skin.
Ah...ah...
>Arms wrapping tight around him (tight being arguable, considering how scrawny she is), she starts to roll her hips a little bit faster, a silent plea to speed up.

>>9226443
>The streetlights above cast even bigger bags over her eyes than the ones naturally there. The dead night breeze is cold, but even freezing a bit is preferable to being alone in that stuffy apartment... Catching sight of the scantily clad woman approaching, Mado's face goes a dark shade of red, and she turns as far away as she can without coming off as rude.
Hellotheremisslovelynightyes
>>
File: d453d40bc4e64714620d9fde35d70eae.jpg (761KB, 1200x933px) Image search: [Google]
d453d40bc4e64714620d9fde35d70eae.jpg
761KB, 1200x933px
>>9226499
H-Huh?
>The lewd bunny is indeed surprised at first, but then gladly returns said hug, patting the back of the maid's head against her plentiful bosom with one hand, as she reaches around her with her other arm.
Sheesh, warn me next time, will you~?
>>
>>9226545
Big bun boobs!
>>
>>9226545
Hey Sponty, long time no see.

Hope you're well. How's Nel doing?
>>
>>9226491

He did? Huh. Not surprising. I am pretty terrible. A shame, but not surprising.

>>9226496

Ow, my gag reflex!
>>
>>9226542
>Sponty takes notice of this, and wonders just how long that girl had been on her own for, exactly. She crouches in front of her small frame, so that they can be at eye level, despite her doing her best to avert her eyes from the stripper.
Yes, well, it's almost morning already, but it is quite nice...
>She paused briefly, looking at her for any signs of... Well, anything unusual, really.
... Say, you haven't been walking around all night like this, have you? Where're your parents...?
>She tried to ask as non-threateningly as possible. She knew there was a chance this girl had ran from her home, and she didn't want her to think she was gonna get her in trouble or anything of the sort. But it was one of the only sensible questions you could ask in a situation like this, after all.

>>9226556
Perfect to get smothered with!

>>9226563
Hello! I'm just dandy, thank you for asking.
And she's quite fine herself as well.
>>
>>9226542
>The anon lets out a raspy gasp as Mado starts to rock her hips against him, his deeply embedded cock grinding against her velvety walls. He clenches his teeth together and digs his fingers into Mado's sides,bracing himself for the wave of pleasure that soon buffeted his mind. When he finally relaxes, he returns her sneak assault by bouncing her on his lap faster, gradually picking up the pace in which his cock delves into her tight insides. Soon enough, his pace was fast enough and powerful enough to elicit small slapping noises each time her little rump comes crashing down onto his thighs. These noises echoed around the sleepy girl's room, mixing and mingling with the groans and moans they made, as well as the squeaky creaking of the bed.
>>
>>9226511
>Setsuna curls up in a ball on the floor.

>>9226545
>She tried to justify herself, but it only came out as a series of muffles as she was pulled further into the bunny's boobs. Her hands slid around Sponty's waist, holding onto her back.
>>
>>9226599
I want to see Sponty breed a femanon.
>>
>>9226589
That faggot is lying. Morrigan won't leave this thread anytime soon.
>>
File: 1493093799799.jpg (75KB, 268x370px) Image search: [Google]
1493093799799.jpg
75KB, 268x370px
>>9226589
Little Jack Boco, drinking his cocoa, screeched like a chimpanzee
Every avatar left, then he sighed and he said
"Well I suck but I still won't leave"
>>
>>9226614

Hey man, some days I really wish I could. But this place is too addicting.
>>
>>9226604
>Anon looks at the ball on the floor, moving quietly around it to escape.
>>
>>9226614
>>9226620

Also nice rhyming. You just now come up with that?
>>
>>9226629
Yes, that's how ERP works.
>>
File: 3c6c8b55a5e35cb3d90a9947eb4abee0.jpg (153KB, 765x1280px) Image search: [Google]
3c6c8b55a5e35cb3d90a9947eb4abee0.jpg
153KB, 765x1280px
>>9226604
>Sponty nodded, as if she understood perfectly.
I know, I know. Don't worry about it.
>She then planted a kiss on top of Setsuna's head, before resting her cheek onto it.
Who could say no to a hug, right~?

>>9226606
That has indeed happened before, actually. It was quite nice, too. It's just a shame that femanons are so rare around here...
>>
>>9226636

Very nice. You're good.
>>
>>9226639
Is there any specific kind of femanon you want?
>>
File: tumblr_oc39b5o5b81vdclxpo1_1280.jpg (55KB, 275x364px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oc39b5o5b81vdclxpo1_1280.jpg
55KB, 275x364px
>>9226622
>The Setsuball rests quietly on the floor.

>>9226639
>Setsuna sighed and moaned in content as she rested into Sponty more. She tried to hide her obvious arousal in the midst of someone she was so nervous around, but she didn't hide it well, as every shift either of them made elicited another lewd gasp.

>Please tell me you have a Discord, I'm getting tired of missing you when you're here :(
>>
>>9226603
>If everything until now hadn't been making her mind hazy with the pent up arousal being carved out of her, the creak of the bedsprings sure did the job. A secret little fetish of hers, though that was a secret too humiliating to share with anyone but her diary. Gasping or grunting with each wet slap delivered to her rear, Mado slowly starts to lose any bit of modesty she had left, her body writhing in need as her orgasm comes closer and closer. Silent words play across her lips, begging to be finished off and a plethora of other dirty little nothings, and her nails start to sink into her friend's back in anticipation of the end.

>>9226599
...I'm sixteen, and I live alone.
>Her tiny frame betrays her, but she isn't lying. She'd been left to her landlady's care a long time ago, and this had been her life for a long time since. Though apprehension prickles inside of her at the intent of this...whatever this woman is, she does feel a bit of warmth seeping from her, and she at least finds it in her to meet her gaze.
I'm fine. It's just a little chilly. I'll go warm up when I feel better...
>>
>>9226663
>I'm ******

DELETE THIS POST NOW
>>
>>9226639
I want to be breed by Sponty!
>>
File: 1493773831082.jpg (559KB, 1645x1315px) Image search: [Google]
1493773831082.jpg
559KB, 1645x1315px
>posts
>>
>>9226681
>stares at Samus
>>
>>9226662
>Anon returns and puts a net over the Setsuball, finally catching her.
>>
File: 1490017602344.png (698KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1490017602344.png
698KB, 800x600px
...How old is this milk, Anon? And why are you making me drink it?
>>
>>9226706
Just drink already.
>>
>>9226663
>He continues to pump his cock deep into her wringing folds, letting out gasps here and there as they practically milked and goaded him to release. When her nails dig into his skin, he winces from the small amount of pain he felt, but it also fueled his desire to fill Mado's tiny womb to the brim with his seed. His hand moves back down to her doughy lower cheeks and sink his fingers deep into them, playing around with each pale orb as he bounced her on his lap. His fingers would delve deeper until they sink into the small crevices of her ass, then pry them apart to expose the tiny pucker to the chilly air around them. A digit would soon trace around the ring and even prod at it, teasing it but never attempting once to push inwards. With her walls convulsing around his thick shaft, the anon can feel his orgasm build deep inside of him, and he starts to bounce her even faster, wanting to be pushed past his limit.
>>
File: ec886c1a3deca96d5b550595ece3adc4.png (544KB, 800x1030px) Image search: [Google]
ec886c1a3deca96d5b550595ece3adc4.png
544KB, 800x1030px
>>9226658
Oh? Are you offering, by any chance~?
Well, there's a few archetypes I'm quite fond of. Petite spunkettes with small frames but bold personalities are one of them. But I'm also a bit of a thicc lover, and thicc femanons are just as good. I'm not too hard to please, really. As long as she's at least a little bit interesting and rememberable, then it's perfectly fine.

>>9226662
>The lewd bunny felt the maid quite strung against her, and wondered what exactly could be making her so nervous.
Everything alright, there? I'm not making you nervous, am I~?
>She asked in a playful tone, following it with a light giggle.

(And that I do, but I very rarely use it. Although I can try to show up more often if you'd like! What times would work best for you?)

>>9226663
Sixteen...??
>The motherly bunny couldn't help but be stunned at the girl's response. Was she just pulling her rabbit leg? She looked so small and underdeveloped, she almost outright refused to believe it, but it wasn't entirely implausible. She decided to shelf that matter away for now before moving on.
Ah, er, well... Wouldn't you feel better by going someplace warm, actually?
>She asked as her azure gaze met the girl's tired look, tilting her head inquisitively, which resulted in her long ears leaning slightly onto the side.

>>9226673
But that's lewd, anon!
>>
File: tumblr_nw1lqj5GZB1u88029o2_1280.png (292KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nw1lqj5GZB1u88029o2_1280.png
292KB, 1000x800px
>>9226694
>Setsuball accepts her fate and falls asleep under the net, confident that Hinoka will eventually come here and undo the trap.

>>9226769
(My schedule is super erratic. I would love to have your Discord, even if you're not there much. Mine is TND#3463.)
>Setsuna finally backed away from the buxom nest to look up at Sponty, her lip quivering.
Um... It's just, you're... really pretty?
>She tilted her head at the bunny, her legs shifting against each other to try and stifle her moistening slit.
>>
File: 1402819818062.png (1MB, 1018x1124px) Image search: [Google]
1402819818062.png
1MB, 1018x1124px
>>9226739
>Mado's limit, as it seems, is already being pushed, and the teasing at her seldom used second entrance seems to knock her over the precarious edge she was teetering over. The prodding fills her with more and more warmth, until her hips are on fire, and she's desperately bucking against him to receive her filling.
...c...ummin'-
>The strangled croak is followed by her insides clamping down hard, and a jitter crawling through her as she hits the peak. Her vision goes blank, and for a moment she can't process anything except being wrapped around him, and the dull shocks he keeps pumping into her. Going limp, she all but crashes into his chest, hanging on for the finish she knows he isn't far off from, either.

>>9226769
>With a deadpan stare, Mado gives the tilted ears a flick. She isn't sure what this woman wants. But she's honestly too tired and too cold to argue.
...I guess. Lead the way, lady.
>Her brown eyes stay narrowed, but she dutifully steps by her side, waiting to see where this 'good samaritan' is going to lead her.
>>
>>9226769
No I was just curious.
>>
>>9226784
I feel as though I walked right into you getting to use that pic.
>>
File: 57115990_p44_master1200.jpg (45KB, 209x353px) Image search: [Google]
57115990_p44_master1200.jpg
45KB, 209x353px
>>9226810
I had a few options.
>>
>>9226784
(Alrighty, I'll add you whenever I get back on again.)

>She gave Setsuna a warm and earnest smile as she left her boob-nest, before nodding.
Why, thank you very much. I think you're quite cute yourself, actually.
>Sponty could tell something was up, but made no mention of it just yet, curious to see what the girl would do.
Still, there's no need to be so nervous. If there's something on your mind, please let me know~

>>9226805
>The ears flop back from the flick, before giving off a slight twitch.
Huh? Um, alright...
>That girl was certainly peculiar to say the least. Sponty wasn't yet sure how to approach her, seeing how her demeanor was unlike any she'd ever seen before, and certainly not from someone so young. Or young-looking, at least.
I suppose we could go to my place, if that's okay with you.
>After waiting for her confirmation, Sponty would begin to lead Mado to her place. The building looked like one of those uptown apartment complexes full of people who are never home, but still want a place to call their own regardless.

>>9226807
Well, I hope that answered your question then!
>>
>>9226805
>As Mado groans out her eminent orgasm, his hands clench tightly on her rear as her quivering walls tighten and convulse around his throbbing prick, his own groan following soon after. He resists the urge to cum right then and there, holding back his sole desire just to keep on pounding her tight tunnel for even a second more. However, the sudden milking of his length brought him to the very edge of his own orgasm, and after bouncing the orgasming girl a couple more times, he finally erupts. Thick, sticky ropes of seed spurt out of his tip and into Mado's womb, filling it full of his warm white essence. The anon holds her down throughout his orgasm, keeping her entrance sealed to prevent any of his cum from slipping out. When his orgasm finally subsides, he drops down onto her bed taking her down with him, their sweaty skin smacking wetly against each other. He pants heavily for a couple of moments, the tilts his head up and brings her into a sloppy, post-sex kiss.
>>
File: 55906847_p48_master1200.jpg (157KB, 500x856px) Image search: [Google]
55906847_p48_master1200.jpg
157KB, 500x856px
>>9226856
>Setsuna stared up at Sponty, then down at her breasts, then her crotch, then back at her face. Promptly, the archer slid her blue leggings off and handed them to the bunny, the crotch stained with her arousal.
Do you want to have sex? Um, right now?
>>
>>9226856
Oh it did thank you.
>>
>>9226869
>To say the Sponty was caught off-guard by that would be quite the euphemism. She stood there, the girl's stained leggings in hand, blinking several times as she took her eyes from her, to the garments, then back to her again.
... Wow. That's-... Wow.
>Despite her blank look, she slowly nodded, as if trying to catch up with what had just happened.
I-... Yes, I'd love to, actually.

>>9226879
You're quite welcome~
>>
File: 42886506_p0.png (589KB, 907x1025px) Image search: [Google]
42886506_p0.png
589KB, 907x1025px
>>9226856
I have to head to work now, but I'd really love to continue this next time I see you. Thanks for your time Sponty, you're the bee's knees

>>9226861
Sorry to end abruptly, but at least we made it to the end. Good stuff, thanks a ton!

Buhbye for now
>>
>>9226913
No problem! And thanks for playing with me too Fronk. Take care now!
>>
File: tumblr_nuupcsCABv1r9hn85o1_500.png (790KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nuupcsCABv1r9hn85o1_500.png
790KB, 600x900px
>>9226905
>Setsuna's mostly blank expression turned into a wide smile once Sponty took her up on her offer. She quickly began undoing the strings and leather of her outfit, letting it fall to the floor, followed soon by her robe and the rest of her underwear. She stood before the bunny naked, her hands crossed under her modest bust, dwarfed by Sponty's own proportions. She sat back on a nearby couch, her legs splayed wide to display her neatly trimmed blue bush hanging over her sopping wet slit. She grabbed her legs and pulled them up, leaving her in a position prime to be mating pressed as she gazed at Sponty with a mix of anticipation and lust in her eyes.
I-I'm ready!

(N-New thread when? I can't make one right now.)
>>
>>9226978
>>9226978
>>9226978
Thread posts: 565
Thread images: 191

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.