[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Haha I hate myself. Making before I sleep edition.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 303
Thread images: 91

File: 1473898243686.jpg (671KB, 900x816px) Image search: [Google]
1473898243686.jpg
671KB, 900x816px
Haha I hate myself.

Making before I sleep edition.
>>
File: tumblr_nk0t51as8u1twf2jio1_1280.png (731KB, 684x917px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nk0t51as8u1twf2jio1_1280.png
731KB, 684x917px
first with cute opossum
>>
xion you faggot
>>
File: 1468295288521.png (230KB, 448x417px) Image search: [Google]
1468295288521.png
230KB, 448x417px
Oh what a joy to feel depressed again.

Hahaha i hate myself
>>
File: tumblr_om9wzgonJx1w73ry4o1_500.jpg (17KB, 500x469px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_om9wzgonJx1w73ry4o1_500.jpg
17KB, 500x469px
>>9152813
me and you both
>>
File: image.jpg (127KB, 960x724px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
127KB, 960x724px
i feel horrible awful.
>>
>>9153858
Hehehe, hehehe, hey Beavis, hehe, you cut your finger hehehe, hehehe, dumbass hehe
>>
File: 1452489937969.png (30KB, 747x491px) Image search: [Google]
1452489937969.png
30KB, 747x491px
>>9152813
Its like 1 here should I break out the whiskey or power through and wait until I finish my last final tomorrow?

Either way 24 hours from now I get to start sitting alone in my room all day in this shitty town in the middle of nowhere, exciting stuff.
>>
>>9154461
Go sleep anon, and finish them finals sober!
Vomiting on yourself while you lie crying in self hatred on the floor can wait.
>>
>>9154461
Power through the final and reward yourself afterward. You're almost done!
>>
I guess I have an excuse to shower, now that my nephew is coming over. So I've got that going for me, which is nice.
>>
Hah, haa. Hello, thread. Glad to see we're still as stable a feature as always.

Got an odd-ish sort of question, seeing as I just woke up and it's on my mind. How frequently do you suppose you dream? Because for me, it's become a very rare occurence - at least as far as I can tell, or remember afterwards -and when I do recall doing so when I wake up, they tend to be confusing, and mostly upsetting in some undefined way, like I'll notice the colors are off, or there'll be a half-second delay in people's mouth-movements and voice tracks.

Weird stuff. Anyway, do you guys dream? And what do you dream about?
>>
File: Put On A Happy Face.jpg (92KB, 700x898px) Image search: [Google]
Put On A Happy Face.jpg
92KB, 700x898px
>>9155813
Sounds like a potentially fun day ahead. Hopefully? Enjoy the shower, either way.

Also, this thread needs more opossum art. So here is more art.
>>
>>9155871
I usually only remember dreaming when I sleep a lot, which isn't often. It seems I only remember dreams i wake up during, but there was one time where I think i may of had 2 so I dunno. Something you need to know about dreams is you can only have them during REM sleep, which is only about 4 hours in an 8 hour night.
So what I'm getting at is you not dreaming much is probably you waking up during non-REM sleep frequently.

I did have a dream last night though, because I slept a lot. A little fuzzy on the details, but I remember I was at something akin to a camp, but all the buildings were floating on water. Pretty sure half the dream was just riding a bus to get there and talking with people on it. My dreams are usually pretty weird and meaningless, but sometimes they're fucking ridiculous.

Y'all ever have any precognitive dreams?
>>
File: clem-trip.png (502KB, 464x468px) Image search: [Google]
clem-trip.png
502KB, 464x468px
I just want all you possums to know that I love you, because you make me feel better about my own shitty life. I hope your day is moderately less shitty than normal.
>>
>>9155871
I dont dream too often but when I do its about daily life stuff like going to school on a bus and such.
>>
File: haha4.png (79KB, 280x268px) Image search: [Google]
haha4.png
79KB, 280x268px
>>9156490
I love you too anon, hope your day is better than normal as well.
>>
>>9156490
Aww. Glad to know we manage to make everything mildly less shitty for you.

As a matter of curiosity, is that more of a 'mutually supportive and uplifting' less shitty, or is it more 'holy shit, these guys are fucked up, glad I'm not them' sort of thing? Because I can do more of either, or both, if it helps out. Heh.
>>
>>9155901
Dude I love this art style. I don't recognize the artist logo, though. Do you know who it is?
>>
>>9156658
Never mind, I think. I squinted at the signature. Tani da Real?
>>
>>9156674
Looks like; I just did a search for opossum art, and thought it was cute.

'Case you're curious: http://tanidareal.deviantart.com/art/Possum-in-da-House-184034998
>>
>>9155901
The high energy can be exhausting if they stay too long. I can't deal with running and shouting for six hours.
I just hope that when he's older I'll be the cool weird uncle and not the drunk failure uncle.
>>
>>9155871
I don't often remember my dreams, but I'll go through period where I'll remember multiple per night. I'd guess 80% of my dreams are vicious, violent, and terrifying, 40% are really bizarre and confusing, and 20% are extremely erotic. As you can guess from the percentages, there's a good bit of overlap with many of them, like one where I was brutally raped and murdered and had my soul consumed or absorbed somehow, and woke up horny as fuck.
>>
>>9156923
Definitely one of the more intriguing sorts of dreams I've heard of in a little while. Were I not currently flagellating myself over the writefaggotry I'm already not doing, I'd almost consider it as inspiration.
>>
>>9155871
I'm pretty certain everyone dreams. It's just a question of remembering them or not.
There are only four dreams I actually remember. Three nightmares and one really strange one. Then there are a handful of times where I seem to remember dreaming but can't for the life of me remember the dreams themselves.
>>
File: possum.jpg (55KB, 480x354px) Image search: [Google]
possum.jpg
55KB, 480x354px
>>9155871
I dont dream much, but when i do i generally have nightmares about my troubled childhood. It makes me never want to sleep again.
I need a therapist.
>>
So. Last thread, it turned out there's a few of us who're also fa/tg/uys, which...yeah, that's not surprising, really.

I'm kind of curious now, though; what other sorts of hobbies do we share? I'm going to guess at a few like reading, vidya gaems, probably writing, drawing or other sorts of arts. I'm going to stretch a bit on my end, and add in woodworking and ameteur metalsmithing.

What else we got?
>>
>>9159080
Oh, and might as well add in handguns, because there's something both enjoyable and relaxing about punching holes in paper at high-velocity rates.
>>
>>9159080
Reading, vidya, drawing, music, TCG's, ttrpg's, I really like animals and I guess I'm sort of into fashion.

Also today I've got to drop my kangaroos off at a ladies house because they're too big and old to stay around a house. This is always the sad part.
>>
>>
>>9159345
>>
>>9159158
Not handguns, but I've been trying to get my dad's old Marlin 336C back in working order. Which, in this case, mostly just means getting the sights to not be utter shit.
Unfortunately I'm broke as fuck and I haven't shot it in over a year, and I still don't have a real front sight.
>>
File: 1490237554475.jpg (61KB, 636x511px) Image search: [Google]
1490237554475.jpg
61KB, 636x511px
>>9159493
I'm actually kind of afraid of letting myself own a handgun, because it's too easy to point it at yourself. It's too easy to pretend and maybe be a little careless about whether you made sure it was unloaded. I don't let myself keep ammo in the same building as my rifle, just to make sure I don't start thinking about it as some sort of romantic escape.
>>
>>9159493
Marlin 336c; nice one. Dad has an M14 he likes to play around with every now and then. Personally, I find I prefer either a handgun or a shotgun; my hands are steady enough for pistols, for some odd reason, but shake too much to properly center and aim a rifle. Meh.
>>
Sparkle, I....
>>
>>9160865
dasdasdasdas
>>
File: 51KOfGJ-waL.jpg (41KB, 500x287px) Image search: [Google]
51KOfGJ-waL.jpg
41KB, 500x287px
>>9161027
>>
File: CLAY OF MY CLAY.jpg (10KB, 260x260px) Image search: [Google]
CLAY OF MY CLAY.jpg
10KB, 260x260px
>>9161180
Fond of a different brand, personally. More familiar, and easy to obtain out here.
>>
i feel like my motivation dead. why can't i make myself healthy like a normal person. why can't i be creative. i feel like shit.
>>
is.
>>
>>9161964
Yeah, I've not heard the best things about Das, either. Never used it myself, though. Fimo seems to be the best of all polymer clays one can easily find. I've heard Kato Polyclay is good, too, but really, really hard.
>>
>>9162122
...All right. First thing is first. What's your particular poison? As in, are you an artist? Writer? Designer? Programmer? Musician? Want to know what sort of specific advice I might be able to help with.

Though the first thing I can say, which is also the first thing I say to myself, is this:
Read Your Checklist.

Now, I'm going to assume you have no fucking idea what I'm talking about, which is perfectly fine. I'll explain; The Checklist is my basic list of essential daily needs that I probably forgot to take care of, and which, while not guaranteed to solve the problem at hand, might at least give me a good grounding to start from.

I recommend assembling your own Checklist, but as way of example, here's a few items on mine.

--HAVE YOU, TODAY,--
*taken your pills?
*drunk water?
*eaten?
*taken your vitamins?
*slept (in the last 72 hours)?
*taken a shower?

There's a few more items, but you probably get the idea. And really, it's just a list of things I've found that personally help, or at least, make things worse if I don't do them.

So yes; first step, for myself at least: Do The Checklist.
Next step depends on what sort of motive you happen to be missing, and needing. So, in particular, as much as you're comfortable sharing: what's fucked up, opossum?
>>
>>9162383
>poison?
maybe the last two but who knows.
>--HAVE YOU
no i need to get better at taking care of my body.
i'm bad at keeping on top of the regular things so i can't even think ever and i don't have any friends anymore and lately i just want to drink along with fuvcking being a stoner all the time. i don't know what to do with myself and i hate it all the time. i hate me a lot.
>>
>>9162746
yknow i think i just can't express myself very well so i don't say how i feel about things and i guess no one knows how i feel, when i like them or if i'm super uncomfortable or just how to relate to people. i don't know how i got this far.
>>
>>9162746
I'm in the same no friends boat, at least when it comes to people I can actually physically hang out with. I pretty much use smoking as a way to cope with the boredom, since it lets me enjoy just hanging out and wasting time.
I seem to remember a study where they gave lab rats a morphine pump switch or something like that and they'd abuse the shit out of it when they were lonely and depressed and then ween themselves off it on their own when their living conditions improved. So I guess I'm not so worried about just turning into a useless pothead, anymore. I'm just pumping shit into my system to cope until shit gets better. I'll start worrying if I stop being picky about what I drink, I guess.
The point is, you're probably just doing the same thing and you shouldn't feel so shitty about it. Which is easier said than done, I know. Just hang in there, man.
>>
>>9165235
all of my friends just turned into weird demons. and then after some time it didn't get better. and i felt alienated and unable to talk to people because i'm already quiet. i didn't feel happy but i still wanted to pass time.
>>
Bump, I might get a new dogger.
>>
someone leaned their head on my shoulder today. it was the nicest thing i've felt
>>
I just woke up, so for the sake of keeping shit rolling, I thought I'd post a weird question for the rest of you:
Do you ever feel like your body is falling apart at a way faster rate than everyone around you?
Like, sometimes I think the constant anxiety and stress and shit is just going to turn me into a crippled old man before I even hit 50. I already have a stiff knee on one side that pops all the time, and I keep getting random white hairs in my beard a few times a year.
>>
>>9169178
Yeah, I feel that. Every time I look in the mirror I feel old and like I'm dying but everyone tells me I look better then ever.
>>
>>9169178
i feel this too man.
i have arthritis in both my wrists, a fucked neck and i smoke. plus anxiety and it feels like i'll be dead by 30.
>>
>>9169178
Heh. Heh heh.

Neuropathy is destroying the nerves in my arms and legs. My migraines keep adapting to the meds I take, and steadily get worse. My back is all kinds of fucked up, my stomach and GI tract are a nightmare, my hearing is going, and my anxiety attacks have increased steadily over the past few years from roughly a monthly occurence to nearly once or twice a week. Add to that the strange new pain in my leg, and the other pain in my chest, which I'm going to be bringing up with my doc in a week, and yeah, I kind of feel like that.

Fuck - I'm barely 34, and falling apart at the seams.
>>
Heh
>>
>>9169178
I started loosing my hair at 22. Does that count?

>>9169526
>migraines
I know your pain.
I wish I didn't. They're the worst thing I know.
>>
Haha
>>
File: 1464479142890.jpg (38KB, 460x468px) Image search: [Google]
1464479142890.jpg
38KB, 460x468px
>>9159080
My sole interest is pretty much just video games now.
I used to draw a bit, but I stopped enjoying it and kinda gave up on ever being a professional artist.
>>
File: 1493878072520.gif (485KB, 193x135px) Image search: [Google]
1493878072520.gif
485KB, 193x135px
Anyone who uses terms like 'baby batter' or 'slit sauce' in a serious attempt at literary erotica should be executed.
>>
>>9174621
'Slit sauce'? What the fuck. Seriously never heard that before, and I feel sorry you had to discover that term, anon.
>>
>>9174621
A pet peeve of mine is when writers refer to genitals (usually female) as "sex". It really annoys me for some reason.
>>
>>9175164
Ugh, that too. Especially if they specify it's female genitalia by using the term 'femsex'.
>>
question: how many of you have been to a wedding and how many to a funeral
i've been to like 10+ funerals and 0 weddings
>>
>>9177812
One of each. My mum and step-dads wedding and my grandfathers funeral.

I hope to go to my own wedding one day but other then that I have no plans to go anywhere.
>>
>>9177812
3 weddings, 3 funerals, a wake and a...viewing? I think it was called.

Plus a few memorials.
>>
>>9177812
ive been at none, if you have, how many times have you cried in them?
>>
File: 1475193711970.jpg (114KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1475193711970.jpg
114KB, 960x960px
It's Cinco de Mayo, so there's a bunch of parties tonight, but the people who I would go to a party with are gone for the weekend (and I'm not familiar with the people who make the parties), and the only two people left who like drinking I know are an autist and a gay dude who wants my dick and is a bit pushy when drunk.
I want to get drunk tonight.
What do possums?
>>
>>9178962
Hang out with autist and the gay guy, just make sure not to get too drunk and/or take off your pants.
>>
>>9178962
Why not hang out with strangers? You don't sound too fond of the other two, so it seems like a decent gamble to me.
>>
File: 1488110079165.jpg (107KB, 452x444px) Image search: [Google]
1488110079165.jpg
107KB, 452x444px
>>9155871
i only used to remember my dreams once or twice a week, but since i started taking antidepressants, i have really vivid dreams most nights.
>>
>>9178767
um.......maybe once or twice desu.......
>>
>>9181129
Yeah, that's a really common side effect. I'm self medicating on Melatonin and St Johns Wort for anxiety, and my dreams are way more vivid and memorable, when before I was lucky to remember even a single dream per month.
It's actually kinda cool.
>>
File: 1473682640219.jpg (421KB, 1280x1431px) Image search: [Google]
1473682640219.jpg
421KB, 1280x1431px
I haven't showered in about a week and don't think I have the willpower to today. Fuck.
>>
>>9182563
i know this feel.
>>
>>9182563
Sometimes, when I feel unmotivated, drained, like total ass, or all three, I break my day down into blocks and fit stuff in, in a list on paper, giving them generous amounts of time and nothing them. 12 hours for sleep. 2 for eating. 1 for the bathroom. 30 minutes for medicine. 3 hours for playing vidya. One hour for masturbating. Don't judge yourself for any of it. When I run out of daily essential chores and habits, I look back and realize that leaves me 4 1/2 hours. How long might a shower take, at most? Maybe an hour, hour and a half if I shave? I just fit in that one, single task. I make that my goal for the day. and then I have the rest of the time to do whatever. Even break that task down into sub-tasks if you like. Seeing it all work on paper often helps.
Then, go back and mark down how long you actually spent doing those things. Guess at the amount of time each thing took you if you don't know, and compare it to how long you thought it would. Again, no judgment. It's all to help ground feelings and perceptions a bit.
>>
>>9183867
That actually sounds helpful, I'll try it tomorrow. For now I guess I'll drag myself into the shower because even I can smell myself, I can only imagine what my family thinks of me.

Thanks anon.
>>
File: 1482971709148.jpg (175KB, 706x596px) Image search: [Google]
1482971709148.jpg
175KB, 706x596px
>>9183867
It always helps me to break shit down into steps. Because doing a thing always seems like a huge undertaking, like "holy shit, there's no way I can do all that".
But only the first step matters. You do the step, and everything else after that is "when I fucking get to it".
When you complete the step, the next step in the chain becomes the new first step, and everything past that step doesn't fucking matter. Step by step.

Like, I want to get dressed. The first step is to find a shirt that doesn't smell like ass. And that's the only step I care about until I find one. I'm not thinking about anything else.
When I find a good shirt, I put it on my bed and go to look for pants. And pants are the only thing I care about until I find them. Nothing else matters until I find my fucking pants.
And then I find the pants, and bring them back to my bed, and it's like, "Holy shit, I already put together an outfit. I just gotta throw shoes on and I look ready for the day. I'm doin shit."

And you give yourself however much time you need to do the step, as long as you do the step. No judgement. If you gotta pace around the room twelve times to find the shirt, that's fine. No one's making you hurry. Anything past that step's just "when I fucking get to it".
And most of the time it takes me awhile to do something. I feel like it takes me longer than most people. But I still did some shit.
And sometimes it doesn't take as long as I thought it would, and that's always kinda nice.
>>
haha
>>
i find it hard to believe that i've met so many people and none of them seem to like me or are like me enough
>>
>>9186795
i like you anon
>>
>>9181560
yeah the dreams are alright, as far as side effects go.
>>
>>9186795
maybe we are just on the wrong planet, one day we will awake on the right one, and everything will be ok
>>
File: pierrot the clown.jpg (136KB, 736x981px) Image search: [Google]
pierrot the clown.jpg
136KB, 736x981px
>>9186795

in my case it seems like a lot of people like me but they most likely also pity me, then again I'm sometimes fun to be around because I've learnt to make either dry or ironic jokes which don't require any sort of happy expresion, I don't have to smile while I deliver the pointe. I also sometimes say something retarded to get people to laugh. I can't keep the act for long though and let my depressive side slip through, people notice it and pretend not to. Acting is hard, I can tell you that, lying helps as well but you should know how to lie.

I also am very attemptive about other peoples issues which makes it easier to know what they need and by helping them you gain their trust or can play with their expectations, I guess this video sums up pretty good how you can be liked.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1MolmoFuXu4
>>
>>9189426

Being seen as smart but not a know-it-all obnoxious fag also helps, specially if they think they can benefit from knowing you but know they can't just simply use you as they like. Here another video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGedUxTAfBk

The problem atleast for me is that people then think I'm really close to them and they try to get closer to me which is something I feel really unconfortable with. You could say I have a lot of friends given that I always pull back when they are getting to close, I wonder if we are really friends at all.

There is more to how I deal with my social life and I can tell that it works because people always want to spend time with me and invite me to meetings, its all so tiring but these connections had helpt me a lot so far. Of course there is the question, why all the work to get along with others?, it shouldn't be like that in a real friendship and I guess it requires work for malfunctioning people like us, its not the norm, others hardly have to deal with it, those who aren't malfunctioning, can just be themselfs, atleast to a higher degree than us.
>>
File: image.jpg (88KB, 1025x527px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
88KB, 1025x527px
>>
File: tumblr_nfvj78uMtQ1u3zusno3_500.gif (2MB, 450x303px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nfvj78uMtQ1u3zusno3_500.gif
2MB, 450x303px
>>
File: image.jpg (333KB, 1363x1494px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
333KB, 1363x1494px
>>
File: scorecard_thing.jpg (310KB, 1363x1494px) Image search: [Google]
scorecard_thing.jpg
310KB, 1363x1494px
>>9194965
If we're counting stuff done in the past week.
This is one of those moments where you suddenly realize exactly how not well you're doing.
>>
File: BEzZ0ZW.jpg (205KB, 640x475px) Image search: [Google]
BEzZ0ZW.jpg
205KB, 640x475px
>>9195527
I forgot the cold-in-the-middle one, too.
>>
File: 1494104777800.jpg (490KB, 1363x1494px) Image search: [Google]
1494104777800.jpg
490KB, 1363x1494px
>>9194965
Did I get a bingo?
>>
File: hehe shit.png (1MB, 1363x1494px) Image search: [Google]
hehe shit.png
1MB, 1363x1494px
>>9194965
Whoops.
>>
File: 2017-05-06 18.59.29.jpg (629KB, 1363x1494px) Image search: [Google]
2017-05-06 18.59.29.jpg
629KB, 1363x1494px
>>9194965
Ha ha. Hah...haa...

...Shit. And here, all I can think is, dammit - can't even fill out the whole sheet. Son of a bitch, I'm a fuck up at being a fuck up.
>>
File: depression.png (732KB, 1363x1494px) Image search: [Google]
depression.png
732KB, 1363x1494px
>>9194965
I fudged the protein drink, because what I've been taking are multivitamins, and I take like two of those in place of a meal. Then I piss neon. I don't know if I should count it.

I also wasn't sure if I should count a full sleeve of saltines, because what I actually did was go into the kitchen, find all the free saltines I got from Wendy's takeout like two days prior, and I just at all those, and that was a meal. I don't know if I should count it.

Somehow despite this I managed to not get a bingo.
Does... does that mean I win?
>>
File: a.jpg (93KB, 540x405px) Image search: [Google]
a.jpg
93KB, 540x405px
>>
>>9159345
>>9159367
What is this?
>>
>>9200401
its callled dropout
>>
>>9153858
Is this loss
>>
File: 1486100896780.jpg (54KB, 363x631px) Image search: [Google]
1486100896780.jpg
54KB, 363x631px
>>9200401
Good.
http:// drop-out .webcomic .ws /comics/1
>>
Hahah. Time for a good old fashioned game of 'What I hate about myself.' We all know the rules. I'll start.

I hate that I forget words when talking. I have an extensive vocabulary. I was reading at collegiate levels in elementary school. In person, however, I start talking and within minutes sound like a concussion patient who never graduated the second grade.

I hate that I'm a writer, and not an artist. Everyone else I know sketches, or doodles, or does pointilism, or whatever when they're bored. I can't 'doodle' a story at work, or 'sketch' a written scene on break, and I sure as hell can't carry on a conversation while writing, which means I'm tuning out if I want to concentrate. Plus, someone can glance at a sketch and, most of the time, know exactly what it is you're doing, but try, just try, to explain a story to someone in less than ten seconds. Add to that, someone can see your sketch turn into a drawing over several days or weeks, and be impressed and amazed as each new detail is added. Tell someone about the same story more than once in the same month? They're already bored, and probably irritated too. I hate writing, and I hate being obsessed with writing.

I hate not being able to be touched. I hate needing to be touched, needing some sort of physical contact, but feeling discomfort, wrongness, to the point of being painful at times, when someone touches me. A hand on the shoulder, pat on the back, god forbid an unexpected hug at the wrong moment. I hate having to explain my problem, so much so that sometimes it's just easier to say fuck it and try to ignore it. Not that it ever works - ever licked a nine-volt? Imagine that sensation, when you're not expecting it. Or maybe it'll be ants this time. Or cold, or pins and needles, or my personal favorite, motor oil.

I could go on, but I hit the text limit. So, who's next?
>>
>tfw been too depressed to initiate conversations with anyone
>no one has even bothered to ask what's up
Am I all alone now?
>>
>>9202333
What's up anon? I'm here for you.
>>
>>9202357
It's an absurdly long story spanning several months of being dragged into some gross poly relationship with some internet friends only to go unacknowledged the whole time, having a thing for a guy who said he was straight in the middle of fucking a bunch of dudes, and then being told I was being a dick for feeling like I was lied to. Looking back, the whole thing is absolutely pathetic, but it's still got me down.
>>
File: 1493841142422.png (196KB, 440x423px) Image search: [Google]
1493841142422.png
196KB, 440x423px
>>9202333
haha im super depressed as well, hard to respond and talk at all
>>
>>9194965
>Wake up at 2pm
>Make stale toast
>Half a cup of juice
>Look in the freezer and decide on Children dino-shaped chicken nuggets for dinner
>See this

Yeah, life's grand.
>>
>>9202440
Heh. Storytime that shit, anon. We love hearing long stories, here. Even if it's about horrible shit. Plus, getting it all out might make you feel better. Helps, sometimes.

Even if you don't, I gotta say, I'm sorry other people decided to shit on your emotions like that. I'm...a bit confused as to my own sexual status at the moment, but even I know a relationship of any sort - even just 'purely physical' - needs to take everyone's emotional well-being into account. (Including your own; just throwing that out there.)

And whoever told you that you were a dick for being upset about being lied to? Fuck that. Fuck that, and fuck them. Somebody wrongs you, whether they lied, cheated, stole, harmed you or whatever, they have no place telling you not to be upset about it. Basic fucking responsibility - you fuck up, own up. It's called being a fucking adult.

So yeah. Anyway. Go ahead and vent, if you want. We'll listen. Some of us. One of us, at least.
>>
>>9202708
I'd love to vent in further, but at least one of the people tied into this story goes on /trash/ and the original story is specific enough as is so I'd rather not end up having this all thrown back at me, sorry.
>>
File: 1484443356130.png (256KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1484443356130.png
256KB, 1280x1280px
>>9202815
You've already said more than enough for anyone who knows a little of the story to be identifiable. Not gonna tell you to keep going, that's on you, but if they have eyes and half a braincell I'm pretty sure they already know.
>>
>>9194965
>browse this thread at random
>see this post
>can check off at least half of this card

ha ha fuck
>>
File: 330px-Baby_opossum.jpg (31KB, 330x526px) Image search: [Google]
330px-Baby_opossum.jpg
31KB, 330x526px
holy fucking shit POSSUMS!
>>
File: 1493418100059.jpg (28KB, 600x512px) Image search: [Google]
1493418100059.jpg
28KB, 600x512px
Sometimes I wonder what it's like to be functional.
>>
File: image.jpg (131KB, 750x779px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
131KB, 750x779px
>>
File: incubus.png (27KB, 743x693px) Image search: [Google]
incubus.png
27KB, 743x693px
>>9206156
See? That guy made two whole friends.
>>
File: just.jpg (205KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
just.jpg
205KB, 1280x960px
I was wondering if anybody else here has a tell for when they are slipping back into depression?

I can tell because I become terrible with money and spend all my cash on frivolous shit and alcohol.

Please help
>>
>>9206523
I just stop doing work and play shitty games all day

buy me alcohol instead
>>
>>9206523
I stop playing video games, showering and drawing.
>>
>>9206523
I start browsing /v/ again
>>
>>9206523
I don't know if this is the depression or the anxiety, but I start feeling the need to apologize for everything. I stop writing. I stop playing what few games I play. I stop going on telnet, stop chatting with my friends, and basically feel extremely guilty for even picking up my computer.
>>
How do you talk to someone - friends, family, whatever - about being fucked in the head? I've been trying to find a way to talk to my family for...hell, years now, because honestly, I know I need help, but every time the subject of depression, or anxiety, or whatever comes up, the reaction is always the same - depression is scary, anxiety is scary, didn't so-and-so commit suicide, thank god no one we know has that problem, I just couldn't handle it...

Yeah. Kind of kills all desire to come out and say, 'hey - I've got depression, yay'. So...how do you do it? Any advice?
>>
>>9206610
Where do you live friendo?
>>
File: tumblr_ojjwq9a2gq1r5lf2to1_1280.jpg (264KB, 1242x911px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ojjwq9a2gq1r5lf2to1_1280.jpg
264KB, 1242x911px
>>9208304
I can relate to this so much, I stop doing everything I like and i start being either super passive or super angry.
>>
I've found new people to play /tg/ games with and have a game in 10 minutes. Haha.
>>
File: 4lvFwkL.png (328KB, 610x595px) Image search: [Google]
4lvFwkL.png
328KB, 610x595px
>>9213727
Why must you mock me with your happiness?
>>
>>9213763
It could still go to hell. I appear to be the most competent player there at least.
>>
>>9213727
>>9213763

...Fuck it. I wanna play a game. I'll even run it, why not. Something simple, easy, straightforward, and not requiring me to pay money for new books.

Who's got suggestions, and who's up for faffin' about?
>>
File: il_570xN.325557421.jpg (113KB, 570x616px) Image search: [Google]
il_570xN.325557421.jpg
113KB, 570x616px
>>9213727
Good!
I found a group to play board games with through meetup.org a while ago. I went once and it was actually a lot of fun. A bunch of crap happened to me later (nothing to do with the group), though, and I stopped socializing for a while. When I was ready to socialize again, the meetup location had closed and the group leader had disappeared. I really need to look into that sort of thing again.
>>
hahaha i hate being sleepy
>>
>>9216306
I'm guessing there's a reason you can't sleep? Or drink an energy shot, coffee, something?
>>
I got kinda pissed at my friends and just cut them all off and now I'm all alone and I don't know how I feel about that.
>>
File: 1489696822183.jpg (868KB, 1897x1761px) Image search: [Google]
1489696822183.jpg
868KB, 1897x1761px
>>9217544
You've always got us, anon.
Though, being as I'm pretty sure I just made a friend feel like shit, not sure if that's a good thing.
heh
>>
File: 1479772201322.png (499KB, 619x301px) Image search: [Google]
1479772201322.png
499KB, 619x301px
>>9217544
I cut all my friends off when I was a kid, because I was stupid and it seemed like the "cool" thing to do, you know being a loner and all, and I had internet and shit so what the fuck did I need friends for.
Everyone moved to other parts of the city eventually, but I had already fallen off the wayside by that point and didn't try to keep in touch with them. And so eventually I had no one. And no way to make new friends.

Years passed and I eventually figured out something very important.
There's a really big difference between choosing not to have friends, and not being able to have friends.
You never really figure that out until you move from one to the other.

Anyway, I don't know what your situation is or what happened, but as a lonely oldfag, I think that you should at least stay in touch with 'em. Just tell 'em you don't want to be bothered right now or you're sorting shit out.
But, you do you, dude.
>>
>>9213781
>>9213886
>>9214402
Well it turns out the game went amazingly. Everyone was nice and the GM was really skilled at what she was doing.

When I first got in I thought the other Characters were standard Human Ranger, generic Human Paladin and edgy undead Fighter. With me playing a Human Wizard.

Turns out they were all cool and had some interesting roleplay between us. I found a magic sword for the Paladin and refused to accept payment, the Ranger was really good at "Rangering" things and was clever at avoiding splash from my AoE's and the edgy undead was actually a really cool guy and had some cool plans. We ended exploring a ruin with a series of awful plans that led us into a Bugbear ambush.
>>
hehe
>>
>>9221017
huhu
>>
>>9221134
hoherorehaoehoarheroarehroeahr
>>
>>9221134
hoho
>>
Heh
>>
>>9222999
Those are sooooooooooome numbers
>>
>>9223696
They sure are my dude.
>>
File: 1470248440539.jpg (121KB, 391x391px) Image search: [Google]
1470248440539.jpg
121KB, 391x391px
>>9223768
Fuck, the only purpose of that post was to get dubs. Everything that has the misfortune of having my effort put into it goes embarassingly wrong.
>>
>>9223923
M-maybe I can get dubs in your honor.
>>
>>9224139
no dice, homeslice
>>
>>9224178
Speaking of slice, I want some sharp cheddar now.
>>
File: wha.png (39KB, 229x237px) Image search: [Google]
wha.png
39KB, 229x237px
>>9194965
> feelin bad
> feel like shit
> hungry
> realize I haven't eaten anything today except soup
> I should probably eat something that's not soup
> go into kitchen
> look around
> find peanut butter crackers
> have a brief moment of actual joy because peanut butter crackers means I don't have to make anything and it can stand in for a meal
> I don't even fucking like peanut butter crackers

I genuinely don't know how to classify this feeling.
>>
Hah *cough* haha
>>
>>9217982
Heh. Well, good to know you had fun. Hope you continue to do so, and that your new group doesn't, you know, end up breaking up over something stupid.
>>
>>9151532
Ya know despite how depressing this thread may be and how everyone's going through some shit it's surprisingly comfy. I always thought I was alone in these feelings but hanging out here I feel in a weird way accepted and I like this feeling. Love you anons.
>>
File: 1474116639844.png (175KB, 236x349px) Image search: [Google]
1474116639844.png
175KB, 236x349px
>>9228296
pic related. this place is pretty alright
>>
File: Oh deer what have we here.jpg (140KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
Oh deer what have we here.jpg
140KB, 720x960px
>>9228328
Generally, yes. Slow, sometimes, but pretty comfy.
>>
>>9228296
Its kinda like real reality tv, or a group therapy without a therapist
>>
File: 27855445UKZbrQzNKI_ph.jpg (41KB, 363x450px) Image search: [Google]
27855445UKZbrQzNKI_ph.jpg
41KB, 363x450px
My life.
>>
>>9228296
I love you too anon
>>
I give people anxiety without meaning or wanting to
Here's the kicker
After everything
I still care about them haha
>also bump
>>
>>9228296
same
love you, anon
>>
Just had a bunch of energy drinks and didn't remember I have a heart condition. This feels fun already.
>>
>>9235553
dont die anon
>>
>>9235599
Dub dubs confirm
Anon must not die
>>
>>9235599
>>9236122
Been two hours and I feel chest pain a bit but no death yet, I think I'll be right.
>>
File: haha11.png (142KB, 267x259px) Image search: [Google]
haha11.png
142KB, 267x259px
>>9237346
That's good anon, no need to die yet.
>>
>>9237378
>yet
>>
all the months these threads have been up I've skimmed by them in the catalog thinking they were about a comic, and it turns out its full of sadboys
>>
>>9217816
I'm sure they are alright.
>>
>>9237956
Haha I have a habit of using yet in the same sentence as dying, my bad.
>>
File: 1493292800841.png (198KB, 500x445px) Image search: [Google]
1493292800841.png
198KB, 500x445px
>>9238193
The comic doesn't update much so the subject matter expanded.
>>
Goodnight opossums
>>
>>9238296
I've done the same haha
>>
File: 1470843334559.jpg (74KB, 502x435px) Image search: [Google]
1470843334559.jpg
74KB, 502x435px
FUCK YES!
Bumpin this motherfucking possum thread!
>>
>>9200659
>>9159345
>>9159367

Just finished getting caught up with this anon.

Really good despite the cringey gender binary shit.

Any more recommendations?
>>
how do you guys talk to people in the meantime. besides this thread. i don't know how to and it's killing me but also i'm a lil drunk and exaggerating maybe. just like now it's hard to think of who to hit up when i want to talk to someone becausse there's no one. so i just stay inside my head a lot. and it's hard to get out of my head sometimes. like i need practice talking to people or somethimg.
it fucks me up sometimes in situations and it sucks and i don't know how to do this thing.
>>
>>9240295
There's a Discord that I've heard good things about, I'm sure someone in it could link you.

Other then that I've met 2 friends on 4chan and one of them let me join his circle of friends, so I've got people to hit up when I need to chat. You could always talk to people from work if you have a job, invite one to hang out at a pub or something.

Family can also help. My Grandmother is the only one I like but she enjoys having someone to talk with.
>>
>>9240295
College. Summer sucks.
>>
>>9240344
>>9240295
https://discord.gg/j5Z4q
discord link, if you want it
>>
>>9240344
no job rn n/a. my family trips me out. discord scares me because i thrive on initial anonymity. i'm just going to die.
>>
>>9240369
idk what i wanna do and it scares me rn. holding off a lil longer.

>>9240392
ty friendo
>>
>>9240402
Good to know someone else hates being known on Discords and stuff.

I can only recommend childhood friends, getting a part-time job or just going to the pub and talking with strangers. Eventually someone might talk back.
>>
>>9240295
Go to a small music concert, find someone else who's standing their alone, talk to them and hope that they're a cool person who's also lacking friends there.
>>
>>9240295
On the internet? I can talk to people fine over text, voice if i'm comfortable with them. In real life? 100% sperg unless it's my parents
>>
>>9240524
I know this feeling, I get a stutter and mumble when I'm nervous and that's talking with anyone I don't know. So family and one of my old friends are the only people who think I'm not retarded.
>>
>>9240452
hate them all. waiting is fun

>>9240478
i stand exclusively in the back and outside, my only words are begging for cigarettes and apologies.
>>
do you think aliens hate themselves too.
>>
File: e27.jpg (60KB, 754x722px) Image search: [Google]
e27.jpg
60KB, 754x722px
>>9241413
I dont think it is exclusive to human beans
>>
>>9161964
>>9162254
I've only used sculpey. Bought a big brick of Original before I found out Original is the shitty kind they make overly-soft because it's easier for kids to work with. The firmer varieties are better for sculpting. However, you can flatten it out on some scrap paper, and the paper will absorb some of the plasticizer chemical out of the clay, so it will be much firmer and better for sculpting.
>>
>>9241413
aliens probably have figure out how to fix psychological issues while we struggle to approve ketamine for depression
>>
>>9241413
I'm sure they all have their own shit to deal with.

It's a big universe and most of it's a death zone. It would stand to reason that the few places that aren't would still have a lot of bullshit.
>>
>>9240392
>instant invite is invalid or has expired

Heh. Figures.
>>
>>9243193
There you go https://discord.gg/58J73kD
>>
>>9243269
Heh. Thanks. Appreciated.
>>
>>9175164
I apologize. There's only so many terms before they get comedic
>>
File: 1491726681748.png (429KB, 593x617px) Image search: [Google]
1491726681748.png
429KB, 593x617px
Depression bump
>>
File: 19da5319991edf9a.jpg (239KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
19da5319991edf9a.jpg
239KB, 720x960px
Just end me pls
>>
>>9246901
No
>>
So. Random topic of the moment: Awkward and annoying personal habits. As in, our own, that annoy us. I'll start.

I keep noticing, every now and then, that when I'm not paying attention, one or the other (or sometimes both) of my arms will quietly curl up to my chest. Not tight or anything, and not painfully, just...when I notice it, it kind of looks like I'm trying to do that Jurassic Park velociraptor thing with my hands, which makes me feel like I look fucking stupid, and I'll wonder how long I was doing it before I noticed.

I also have a bad habit of cricking my neck when I lose my verbal train of thought, like a bad tic. Well, no, it -is- a bad tic, and probably looks bad too.

So yeah. What little things about yourself bug the shit out of you all, anons?
>>
>>9248496
Whenever I remember something painful and awkward, my neck snaps to the left.
I have a stupid tendency to nervously lick my lips.
I imagine I have all sorts of stupid obvious tells when I'm trying to hide a panic attack.
I click my jaw casually if it feels stiff because I'm not used to being in front of other people.
I'm sure there's a million little things I do that are just super cringey because I'm not used to being in front of other people and don't think about it.
>>
>>9248496
When I'm scared or having an anxiety attack I put my hand on my neck as if I'm going to choke myself
>>
Went to see a psychiatrist today. Had to dance around the whole 'endless desire to die' thing, 'cause I don't really want to get committed.

At the same time, this is really wearing me down. I've gone past despair straight into numbness. Nothing quite seems to hold any special value anymore, it's all sliding into sameness.

One of these days I'm going to wake up and find myself alone in the middle of a bunch of noise and shapes and sensory nonsense.
>>
>>9249315
>cause I don't really want to get committed.
This is why I've never been to the doc, I just don't know what to say to him other then "I wish I was fucking dead" and I know I can't say that.
>>
>>9250449
Tell him maybe that you 'wished' to be fucking dead ?
>>
I really dislike extended periods of sunny weather. Rain makes me happy. I don't think I'd do well living in a desert.
>>
>>9252271
it's been that perfect light drizzle where I'm at these past couple of days, it's been so relaxing.
>>
>>9252271
Same, but even moreso with snow. Sucks cause its hardly snowed the last few years.
>>
>>9155871
I dream every night. I'd say 40% of the time, I'm lucid, but being lucid becomes increasingly rarer the more depressed I get. I also never sleep very soundly when I dream, so I'm always a little bit tired. I usually have a stream of dreams, and I can recognize when they change or morph. I also wake up feeling a bit out of sorts as the dream kind of drains from my brain.

I also have a shitton of deja vu moments that I know I've dreamed before. It's strange, but seeing how often I dream, I guess it's to be expected.
>>
>>9248828
>Whenever I remember something painful and awkward, my neck snaps to the left.
Nice to know this happens to someone else.
>>
File: 1475362018554.png (137KB, 792x575px) Image search: [Google]
1475362018554.png
137KB, 792x575px
I wish I could slap some titties around. Like, it is so fucking easy to find a guy online to go on a date with, or if I wanted, just fuck each other and then leave. Even if a guy messages me and I am not into him, I still message him to let him know or at least chat a bit. The fuck is it with girls and not ever responding?

/ranting
>>
File: 1491493232276.jpg (41KB, 499x538px) Image search: [Google]
1491493232276.jpg
41KB, 499x538px
>>9255243
Haha I like the possum comics but can I ask what's with all the possum pictures? You guys relate to possums? Dare I say it your "fursona"?
>>
>>9255606

They are trash mammals. We are all trash people. Kinda evens out.
>>
>>9255606
...Well you guessed it right. My own fursona is a possum.
>>
File: watermelon.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
watermelon.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>9255606
>Thread started around the comic
>Became symbol of depression and cynicism/nihilism
>Rodent that's hated by everyone, fits the theme of /trash/ (Kind of like an alternative trash panda)
>Extremely short lifespans, tend to burn out and die quickly, fitting the depressed/suicidal theme of many of the thread regular's lives
>Super cute
They're pretty much perfect for this thread, and represent an authentic growth of a thread mascot here on /trash/.
>Fursona
It's not like I identify as one, or want to be one.
>>
eating canned corn and dogfood is a personal new low now
didnt think i would get this far
>>
>>9257103
>dogfood
jesus man
>>
>>9257113
want some?
>>
>>9257103
Canned corn is great though i would be worried about the dogfood
>>
>>9257113
I ate a little dog food when I was a kid. I wanted to know what my dog was eating every day.

It's not really *bad*, just kinda chalky and bland. Still, I wouldn't want to eat it if I could go over the store and buy a few pounds of potatoes/rice/beans or something cheap and multipurpose.

>>9257103
To dogfood anon: every now and then I'll find myself with an empty fridge and no will to go and refill it or do anything at all. It helps to make a little list, set a little budget (like $10-15) and go see what you can get for that amount at the store. Make a game out of it, go bargain hunt and take your time. You've got all the time in the world really, just so long as you're out and making your life a little bit better.

That helps me when I'm in a slump and idly pondering the possibility of just letting myself starve to death rather than going outside and having to pretend that everything's alright with me.
>>
File: easterbunnytarot.jpg (38KB, 342x480px) Image search: [Google]
easterbunnytarot.jpg
38KB, 342x480px
So what even are these threads and pictures.?who makes them?
>>
>>9258107
what you mean
>>
File: 1494192131122.png (101KB, 500x432px) Image search: [Google]
1494192131122.png
101KB, 500x432px
>>9258107
This thread is basically a chill thread for depressed anons to wallow in the /trash/. We talk about how shitty our lives are, grapple with our mental illnesses, and keep each other chill.

The pictures are mostly comics and fan art about a gutterpunk trash possum named Clem, which you can find over at
http://terribleterribleterrible.tumblr.com/
It is a pretty good read, even if you're not depressed. You should totally check it out.

On a more uplifting note I was recently able to watch a Let's Play of Night In The Woods (because my computer is too shit to play it), which I feel like is also a pretty good fit for this thread.
Except it's still really popular, and the NitW thread two threads over is just full of porn, so it's really not that great a fit after all. Just the themes and stuff in it are good.
Habits kindof has a nice obscurity to it I guess. Although at the same time I kinda wish more people knew about it. Habits is a good comic.

I dunno what I'm talking about. I'm rambling. Sorry.
>>
does anyone have a link to the mega?
>>
>>9155871
I've lost track of how long it's been since I dreamed
>>
File: 1470961400304.gif (557KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1470961400304.gif
557KB, 400x400px
>>9255606
These threads started out talking about a comic called Habits in which the main character has the head of an opossum.

>>9255880
>rodent
>>
Can anyone get me a good zoom in of the one panel where he says "wanna shit talk him"?
>>
File: there.png (917KB, 789x782px) Image search: [Google]
there.png
917KB, 789x782px
>>9259660
Fresh out of the oven.
>>
>>9259288
Do Possums make good pets? Are they loving creature's? Anyone here have a possum? Or got any stories?
>>
>>9259870
I've had Australian Possums with Wildlife Care. They're nice for caring for but I doubt possums make good pets long term. They're very dependent and your whole life will have to change around them, plus they don't live long.

Mine once somehow got the freezer open and sat in it refusing to come out. We had to pull her out screaming.
>>
>>9259870
>>9259902
Possums and opossums are very different creatures.
>>
File: nicew.png (157KB, 496x345px) Image search: [Google]
nicew.png
157KB, 496x345px
>>9260648
YOU RUINED THEM REEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>9259870
Probably not.
Their lives are very short and they're dumb as rocks.
>>
File: two.jpg (15KB, 306x300px) Image search: [Google]
two.jpg
15KB, 306x300px
>>9206445
clem is now toucan
>>
>>9255880
>>Rodent that's hated by everyone
Who hates Clem? The comic's about her and her friends, i.e. people who seem to like her.

Even fucking Robert likes her.
>>
>>9259660
do you even ms paint
>>
>>9260855
He was referring to real-life opossums.
>>
>>9260707
So, they're basically tiny little people!
>>
File: tumblr_nfsrqgyvGL1u3zusno1_500.jpg (101KB, 500x332px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nfsrqgyvGL1u3zusno1_500.jpg
101KB, 500x332px
It looks like people are waking up, good morning.
>>
File: 1487613730525.jpg (89KB, 500x741px) Image search: [Google]
1487613730525.jpg
89KB, 500x741px
Good day /trash/, what are your plans for today?

>tfw wanted to go into uni to study from 9am
>currently 5pm, sat at home and achieved nothing
>>
>>9259801
Thanks anon you're a great guy don't let anyone else say otherwise. Cause I'd beat them up.
>>
>>9260892
Guten Morgen, Herr trash marsupial
>>
Bye page 8
>>
>>9258107
is this picture from a bunny tarot deck i can buy because i like bunnies
>>
>>9261406
<3
>>
File: bk-possum-307.jpg (38KB, 307x400px) Image search: [Google]
bk-possum-307.jpg
38KB, 307x400px
Guys, I have exciting news.
Exciting to me, anyway.

I finally got all the shit off of my floor and vacuumed. AND took care of the bathroom counter, AND got the mirrors.

This is the most productive I've been all year.
>>
haha
i have crippling depression last 3 weeks cause a "friend" of mine went to another state to try and fuck my bf, so i been watching let's plays and never leaving my bed to keep myself from him possibly raping him
ha....
>>
>>9263464
Congrats! That's awesome!
>>
File: 1484980572606.jpg (17KB, 298x395px) Image search: [Google]
1484980572606.jpg
17KB, 298x395px
>>9263941
Shit dude, that's rough.
Highly recommend most of the vinesauce people if you need more to watch, they're all entertaining in their own ways.
Hope everything turns out alright man.
>>
>>9258191
>because my computer is too shit to play it
What kind of fucking toaster are you running on that can't run that walking simulator?
>>
>>9264016
thx
i've been watching jrpg shit to keep my mind off it all, the guy will be back by the 15th but its still wracking my brain on what could've happened during the weeks of him going there for "vacation" and specifically staying at my bf's house the entire time and took a 25+ hour bus ride there when he could've done any other place and even by plane for "vacation"

way too much dedication to head there just brings up curiosity.
at least i got a hold of strong anti-depressants so i didnt get any heart attacks for a fucking aneurysm from stressing out, so inhaled that shit like candy
>>
>>9264091
Careful with the meds nigga, don't kill yourself
>>
>>9264200
i think i should be fine, the worst this stuff does is diarrhea sometimes
just been using these pills and playthroughs as an escape, i actually didn't eat or leave my bed for 2 days last weekend cause i lost track of time

guess i was completely invested into the persona playthrough those days
>>
>>9264252
Stockpile a bit on food next time, order a little more than you need when you pick food up somewhere. You'll probably be much more likely to eat if it's even more convenient
>>
>>9264467
yeah having food gives the incentive to eat it before it gets bad, otherwise money wasted.
I should do that next time, at the same time though i cant gain too much weight, need to stay under 160

i should get back to my lp though, depression creeping back up
>>
File: 3512152.png (85KB, 284x277px) Image search: [Google]
3512152.png
85KB, 284x277px
>>9264659
Good luck man
If you're looking for more people to watch check out oneyplays if you haven't already. It's great comedy and it's more than one person playing
>>
File: Judex.gif (89KB, 150x150px) Image search: [Google]
Judex.gif
89KB, 150x150px
>>9264700
thanks for the suggestions, I'll be sure to look into them once my jrpg kick is done and I no longer am using them as a way to keep myself from thinking my bf is getting rubbed up by my friend

actually watch it to kill some time and enjoy.
>>
>>9263464
That is legitimately something to be proud of. When you're depressed cleaning takes a huge effort, in a situation where you're at home and it's so much easier to just go to bed and ignore it and everything in you wants you to do that. Don't feel silly for being proud of yourself for tidying up a little.
>>
let it die
>>
File: uncle_death.0.jpg (76KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
uncle_death.0.jpg
76KB, 1200x800px
>>9265288
>>
File: 1487281525922.jpg (1MB, 2322x4128px) Image search: [Google]
1487281525922.jpg
1MB, 2322x4128px
>>9265247

I agree with this guy. You fucking did a good thing.
>>
>>9264061
I dunno man, but when I tried to pirate it, it slowed to a crawl and skipped frames. It's actually more like a slideshow than a game for me.

Tried restarting, tried closing down all my other programs, no go, just slideshow.
>>
>>9263464
Great job anon <3
>>
I'm alone at home with no food bump. My family's car broke down so I'm alone for a while.
>>
File: download.jpg (9KB, 297x170px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
9KB, 297x170px
>>9268952
Have a digital onion anon
Try not to cry
>>
>>9269823
Silly Anon, we don't need onions to cry here.
>>
>>9260648
Whats the Difference?
>>
File: 1475210314704.jpg (847KB, 1920x1279px) Image search: [Google]
1475210314704.jpg
847KB, 1920x1279px
Haha I miss my mom.
Haha I wish I had a dad.
Haha I'm drunk on a Wednesday.
Haha I'm scared.
>>
File: 585520.jpg (17KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
585520.jpg
17KB, 250x250px
>>9272392
We can be scared together
We can cry together
>>
File: 1493906486785.gif (2MB, 438x302px) Image search: [Google]
1493906486785.gif
2MB, 438x302px
haha the only thing i do and enjoy anymore is slowly becoming less and less fun because everything has to be serious and realistic and all that nonsense.
>>
I got a new puppy. I think I love it.
>>
File: 1487531301538.gif (679KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1487531301538.gif
679KB, 1280x1280px
I have to work later on today and I cant sleep.
>>
>>9274730
what do you do anon
>>
File: 1484447290297.png (250KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1484447290297.png
250KB, 1280x1280px
>>9276316
rp like the dumpster child i am.
everyones just gotten so much more into the dramatic and actiony and sad sides of things while i'm just there to have a good time and hang out while forgetting how trash living is.
that's becoming less possible due to how things have been going for the last couple weeks, and i wasn't exactly the most active person before, but now i just don't really want to post much at all out of paranoia of one of the far too many antag characters wanting to do some shitty shit, and the person who plays them getting salty because i want less than nothing to do with it.
>>
>>9276417
are we talkin' weird furry ERP or just good old fashioned dungeons and dragons I dunno this shit

maybe take up woodworking
>>
>>9276417
No, I definitely get that. I hate when character motivations are completely ridiculous for the sake of drama. My old tg group was actually really good about that, except for one guy who always played edgelord faggots "ironically"
But I think it's actually more important to have character motivations and personalities be not over the top and stupid when it's just text based pure roleplay. Because then there's no dice to guide you into a sub-optimal path.
>>
>>9275205
You love that puppy. You love it so goddamn hard.
>>
>>9276465
Ha, I like my new group has one guy who's playing an Undead Fighter/Mage who wears a hood and sits in corners. He's actually decent at roleplaying and they kinda fit his character.

>>9276472
I'm cuddling her right now, I decided to name her Dutch.
>>
File: 1483570804190.jpg (188KB, 2048x1256px) Image search: [Google]
1483570804190.jpg
188KB, 2048x1256px
>>9276445
man i wish i could play dnd, but no it's the /par/ threads here.
i'd love to do something where i could actually like, make something, but i've got no money or creativity for that kinda stuff.

>>9276465
yeah, currently the biggest nasty in play is a fucking rapist bat with mind control nonsense and it's just.. not fun.
then there's a brand ass new asshole who's gone and started bombing and burning shit down all over.
aaand there's another guy who's been planning to force characters into the shittiest situations and almost inevitably end in death.

pic very related to all of these.
>>
>>9276521
>man i wish i could play dnd
Anyone can man, it's as simple as downloading the PHB, reading it and finding people online and in person. The newest edition (5e) is a good system for people new to Tabletops.
>>
>>9276521
shit anon you can just play DND online with roll20/tabletop sim itnn't hard

you could even be a kobold, a sexy-ass kobold
>>
>>9276551
>a sexy-ass kobold
That's a funny way to say a sexy-ass Tabaxi.
>>
>>9276556
you could at least say ratfolk you fucking DUMB ANIMAL
>>
>>9276560
I just realised how every tabletop ends up having beastfolk... What is it with them always catering to us?
>>
>>9276542
i mean yeah anyone can play it in theory, the issue for me is the whole people thing. i'm not very good with the whole talking thing outside of anon, and i can be kind of an ass if people rub me the wrong way. gotta work on that.
fifth seems like the best option though, yeah.

>>9276551
that's some superior taste you got there man.
kobolds are top tier, still got a ton of sheets made up from when i wanted to try and find some 3.5 games eons ago.
>>
>>9276578
baby the only thing superior here is u
just find a nice group and forcefully insert yourself, don't worry about being mean some people get off on that homie
>>
>>9276578
Hm, I was thinking of a attempting to run a 5e game on roll20 recently to give me another game to be in. I'm not really the best at DMing but if you want I could make a game and link it. It would probably be me running a premade and seeing where it goes from there.

I can provide links to all the resources needed of course.
>>
>>9276581
anon please.
i would but like, the last thing i wanna do is fuck up some guys thing and make it weird for everyone involved. i worry way too much about what people think of me for that kinda stuff.

>>9276585
that might be cool, i've just got no idea how anything works, especially online. i think i might have a 5e sheet somewhere though, not sure.
>>
>>9276615
don't worry about it yo, you're not gonna mess anything up by being a new friend of some friends or whatever
you can be friends with my friends if you wanna, I won't even get uncomfortably close to you or anythin' I bet

also you can probably just use PCGen to help out getting started
>>
>>9276615
If you tell me your timezone I can see what I can do about organising a game in a wekk. I already have 2 other people who are good to do it but planning out the times might be weird because we've got some odd timezones.
>>
>>9276632
i am literally incapable of not worrying just a bit, but alright man if you say so. that'd be cool, you can never really have too many friends.
and i'm not really adverse to that so, either way it's cool.

>>9276641
EST and literally made of time, so i'm pretty flexible on whenever things happen.
>>
>>9276667
ey alright, gimme you digits anon and we can be pals or whatever

digits as in like I dunno an email or a discord whatever
>>
>>9276667
Well me and one player are Australians and another is German.

So any time we work out will likely be either late at night for you or early in the morning.

If you're still interested just go to the website Roll20, make an account and link it here. I'll add it to the private game.
>>
File: tumblr_ofeg5jZRxr1udy48yo1_500.png (99KB, 489x750px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ofeg5jZRxr1udy48yo1_500.png
99KB, 489x750px
>>9276692
i'm uh, a bit adverse to handing that out here because i know a decent chunk of the folks i was whinging about hang around these threads.
they probably already know or will know when they wake up, but, yeah.
but i'm in the possum discord if you are so, yeah. 10 points if you can guess who i am though. here's a hint, i sent a grand total of like, two messages.

>>9276724
sounds good to me, seeing as it's 8am and i haven't slept. https://app.roll20.net/users/2265686/mal
>>
>>9276775
I'm not innit but I'll guess you're the one that doesn't post a lot

if I post a throwaway email will ya be down with that?
>>
>>9276787
shit you got me, 10 points to anon.
I have expended my ability to care while sleep deprived, so. HugeNerd#7024
apologies in advance if i either conk out or just don't respond for a bit, anxiety is a bitch and pms kinda set it off hard.
>>
>>9276775
Alright, I sent you a link to the game on your account.
>>
>>9159345
>>9159367
Are they gonna fuck before they die?
>>
File: 1484971213060.png (665KB, 849x1183px) Image search: [Google]
1484971213060.png
665KB, 849x1183px
>>9277078
We'll find out soon enough.
>>
File: images (2).jpg (9KB, 303x167px) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
9KB, 303x167px
>page 9
I'm not going to cry just yet.
>>
>>9276775
>>9276787

Wait, there's a discord? Is it the same basic thing as the threads?
>>
>>9278717
Yeah, pretty much.
>>
>>9159367

Man.
>>
>>9279711
Wonder what the deal is with that other car parked ahead of them. Highway patrol?
>>
File: hurffhuurrdffff.jpg (532KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
hurffhuurrdffff.jpg
532KB, 1200x1200px
>>9279711
>i did school, everything, just for them, to be a good example.

how the fuck does this comic manage to connect with me on so many fucking levels god dammit.
>>
>>9280970
At the very least, the other car Sugar almost ran into. Could be a Statey, could just be another driver, could be a family sitting there gasping for air and going "Fuck. Fuck. What. What the. Is everyone." and things like that.

Gotta love the joys of Schrödinger's Car Occupants.
>>
>>9281906
I just hope it updates soon since it bothers me.
>>
I'm not letting you die
>>
>>9284216
you got any garlic?
>>
File: tumblr_ojppzwN7De1u96516o1_500.png (71KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ojppzwN7De1u96516o1_500.png
71KB, 500x500px
So uhh i wrote something with a story in mind. im not good a green text but always wanted to write so uh ya here it is. If it sucks im sorry i just had a idea man.

>Be you and be having a wonderful dream about having money and being successful
>”BEEP BEEP BEEP”
>or at least that was till you alarm shattered your dream just like how your dreams were shattered.
>Checking your phone you see it's only 8:00AM and you have no work today.
>Slammin the alarm clock you turn on your side and head back to sleep wishing you would have dreams about being anyone else then you.
1:50PM ya that's more like me.
>climbing out of bed and cracking your back you don't bother getting dressed and just shuffle to your pc tail hanging low.
>you are Tom a possum and you fucking hate being a possum. You Never get any respect and everyone immediately assumes you're a loser.
>Well maybe that last part was true
>As your shitty PC boots up you walk across your shitty room to your shitty kitchen for some breakfast.
>Grabbing some cereal and pouring out a bowl from the last clean bowl and telling yourself “you’ll clean the others later you just can't be assed right now” for the 6th time you go the fridge for some milk.
>only to find there is no milk.
>”Eh fuck it got orange juice don't ya”? You think to yourself as you pour into your flakes, can't be worse than the time you ate dog food, fuck that was a desperate time.
>looking around your shitty apartment which you can barely afford while eating in soul crushing silence on top of food, and other shit to makes ends meet, you say out loud to now one in particular.
“This fucking sucks”.
>>
>>9286264
I smiled because it's worryingly familiar but instead of a shitty apartment I live in a shitty little house. Good job anon.
>>
File: 1453011157761.png (113KB, 270x250px) Image search: [Google]
1453011157761.png
113KB, 270x250px
>>9286264
post more
>>
>>9286264
>affording milk but had to eat dog food once

In all my time being poor Ramen, bulk rice, and 'whatever in a can' costs as much as dog food
>>
New
>>9288373
>>9288373
>>9288373
Thread posts: 303
Thread images: 91

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.