[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/erp/ thread Where all da avas at Prev >>9053809

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 532
Thread images: 196

File: where they at.png (175KB, 569x300px) Image search: [Google]
where they at.png
175KB, 569x300px
/erp/ thread
Where all da avas at
Prev >>9053809
>>
File: postcards.png (31KB, 415x415px) Image search: [Google]
postcards.png
31KB, 415x415px
>>
>>9058688
>>9058713
Waiting for the shitstorm to die down.
>>
File: chart.png (250KB, 800x715px) Image search: [Google]
chart.png
250KB, 800x715px
>>
>>9058723
>mfw you're actually waiting for it to die.
>>
File: Nina (70).png (596KB, 1280x808px) Image search: [Google]
Nina (70).png
596KB, 1280x808px
>>9058547
>A powerful shudder coursed through her body as he flicked on the remote, making the plug audibly buzz inside of her tiny asshole. Being controlled and told what do do with such power to the commands was enough of a turn on by itself, but the stimulation was already beginning to make her spasm in her place. His off-hand quip about swallowing every inch of his prick seemed like more of a threat than it did a request, and she thankfully managed to finish coating the dildo with a thin sheen of spit.
I-I do not need you to desecrate your cock by putting it inside of me, Master. I am...nothing more than your servant, and I do not deserve to be graced by your member as a reward!
>She picked the now-slick dildo off of the table, turning around and crawling over to where her master sat. Her mouth was already watering at the thought of getting to taste his fat cock again. Taking the initiative and dropping his pants for him, though, would be an awful idea. She simply had to sit there and wait for him to direct her, and then provide whatever service he requested.
>>
File: CardsText.jpg (1MB, 2038x1967px) Image search: [Google]
CardsText.jpg
1MB, 2038x1967px
>>9058713
I'm already posting though.
>>
File: where they at.png (105KB, 392x243px) Image search: [Google]
where they at.png
105KB, 392x243px
Where all da ponies at
>>
>In b4 "reminder that" cancer
>>
File: Rules4ERPNoobs.png (1MB, 1300x900px) Image search: [Google]
Rules4ERPNoobs.png
1MB, 1300x900px
>>
>>9058750
>mfw the Hellboy Ava was just added and he already got run out
Top Kek gents
>>
>>9058723
But this is when you'll have the most anons tho.
>>
hey ho
>>
>>9058750
>you will never make it onto this chart
What more must I do O unholy /erp/ gods
>>
Reminder that, no matter what, you're always special no matter who you are.
>>
>>9058723
It won't, the person is mentally unhinged and will just carry on bleating forever. Best to ignore and carry on with your own thing, they are Paul-tier by now.
>>
>>9058784
He added himself, no one bothered removing him.
>>
>>9058750
>Scrap-knee this far out
Wut
>>
File: unnamed.png (19KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.png
19KB, 300x300px
RED ALERT
RED ALERT
RED ALERT

THE END OF /ERP/ IS AT HAND. CAUTION WHEN POSTING IS A NECESSITY.

FOR YOUR SAFETY, FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS:
-DO NOT RESPOND TO OWAIN, MECHA, OR JINX.
-DO NOT RESPOND TO EITHER DEFENSE FORCE.
-DENY ANY CLAIMS OF SALVATION FOR THESE INDIVIDUALS IN AN INDEPENDENT POST.
-DO NOT RESPOND TO ANY PAUL POSTS. INCOMING ASSAULT IMMINENT.

THANK YOU FOR KEEPING /ERP/ SAFE.
>>
>>9058784
>reads this and has a laugh
this can't be real
>>
>>9058788
Thanks anon. That made me smile.

You too.
>>
This is your threadly reminder: Mecha is the worst thing to ever happy to these threads, now enjoy the rest of your day and shitpost all his friends
>>
>>9058787
Save image, add self, repost image.
That's all you have to do.
>>9058802
I don't know who that is. Most avas placed themselves and we just let them.
>>
File: 1333927179078 - Copy.jpg (126KB, 503x720px) Image search: [Google]
1333927179078 - Copy.jpg
126KB, 503x720px
>>9058788
>>
>>9058800
refer to
>>9058827
everyone does it but that shit is still funny
>>
>>9058807
Jiro please stop
>>
>>9058815
I'm not going to shitpost Kinx, I'm not Bolin.
>>
>Sits patiently waiting for the shit storm to die down.
>>
File: CropperCapture[416].jpg (27KB, 851x349px) Image search: [Google]
CropperCapture[416].jpg
27KB, 851x349px
>>
>MDF already in action
kek
>>
>>9058873
Jiro was Owain's first victim
>>
A reminder that we're all just people trying to have fun with a hobby we all enjoy together.

Keep being you, everyone. You deserve to be happy.
>>
>>9058882
>sucks your dick until you cum
>>
>>9058888
why are you listening to Rag n bone man?
>>
File: Descole10.png (63KB, 263x350px) Image search: [Google]
Descole10.png
63KB, 263x350px
>>9058353
"You understand not the big picture. You speak as if you knew what goes on in this realm you've been summoned forth to, but you drone on, refusing your newfound duty, and disobeying your newfound master. Enough talk, now is the time to prove your worth!"
>Lunging forward, Descole shifting his wrist and jabbed forward into Owain's sword, meeting with a clash of screaming steel. The strength between the two seemed quite evenly matched, the blades struggling and dragging along each other with the forces enacted on each other. With a quick, swift swipe of his sword, he quickly jumped back and swung his sword outward into the air in an attempt to appear intimidating, chuckling deeply.
>>
>>9058875
>Not knowing
>>
File: 0e5f258d61a3d5c26cab5962335a277a.jpg (391KB, 1060x1500px) Image search: [Google]
0e5f258d61a3d5c26cab5962335a277a.jpg
391KB, 1060x1500px
>>9058559 (new bread)
(Lol, it's cool. I just searched "cybernetics")
What? I'm not lying, stupi-iiiiyeh!
>The little pink nubs stiffen as current arced through them, her body twitching spasmodically but unable to move much more. Tears run in twin streams down her flushed cheeks, Hana letting out sharp shrieks and yowls.
Apaaaaa-- (It huuuurts)
>She whines, slumping forward in her seat. Blurry eyes shift to stare at the cybernetic man, then at the needle he wielded.
What is that...
>D.Va whispers, unable to carry her voice anymore than that after screaming.
Tell me what it is.
>Slowly, her demands grew ever-so-slightly stronger. However, the fortissimo she'd had before the torture was long gone.
I just do what they ask me. I just protect my country.
>She was insistent, possibly because she simply didn't know how in-depth she was supposed to get before he'd be satisfied. Hana aimed to barely scrape the surface, after all. While she was an ace pilot, she didn't know /everything/ about future operations. After all, she still had to help create the strategy for them!
You want... You want me to sell out my home.
>>
>>9058896
>Soul gets sucked out and he dies
>>
>>9058925
I'm Bolin?
>>
>>9058727
>The man can't help but smile as she uses her powers again. Electricity can feel surprisingly good when shto through your cock. He gives her a little spank before she walks away, slapping her ass under that skirt.
You wouldn't. You've been touching yourself since we started. You enjoy being used like the slut you are.
His left hand fins the girl's waist as he approaches, his right on the base of his cock. It isn't long before his slick member slides between the lips of her pussy, both hands gripping her waist as he pulls her back onto it.
Tight little slut, aren't you? That's good... You feel really good.
>>
>>9058909
Why not?
>>
>>9058815
Make a list of his friends
>>
I know about Owain's thing, but what did Mecha and Jinx do exactly?
>>
The worst defense force is Iowa's.
>>
>>9058875
>I'm not Bolin.
Thank god for that
>>
>>9058953
Mecha's done what he's done for a year and anons are in their cycle of being annoyed by it.
I don't keep up with Jinx's discord drama.
>>
>>9058954
Iowa has fallen into irrelevancy these days.
>>
>>9058954
Nah, it gotta be Trixie's desu.
>>
>>9058969
Jinx didn't do anything it was her orbiters. They ran out some new Male ava.
>>
>tfw ava
>tfw no defense force
>tfw idgaf about people bitching at me
Feels good to be able to do whatever I want
>>
>>9058762
>Taking the spit encursted vibrator into his hand he leans over her body and teases her mound with the end of it, occasionally prodding her fuckhole before he begins to push it into her entrance. When she has already taken about the midsection inside he shoves the rest phallus up to the hilt in her cunt, only a small bit of the device sticking out of her nethers. He grasps the other remote just as quickly turning it up to the same level as the anal plug. Leaning back into his seat he shows off his body, droplets of sweat cascading down his pectorals and causing his abs to glisten in the light. The man grasps his bikeshorts and shimmies out of them, tossing them to the side as he reveals his throbbing girth to the green bimbo. Encircling his base with his thumb and index finger he slaps his fat cock head against each of her cheeks with an audible clap.
"I don't need a semen addicted slut telling me what's going to desecrate me. Maybe if you spent less time getting your brains fucked out you'd understand that."
>He grinds the underside of his sweaty member next to the bridge of her nose, the air inundated with his masculine scent. Sitting back into his seat he points towards his abs, a thin sheen of sweat causing them to shine.
"Clean. Mouth only. Once you're down with that you can start on my cock next. Do it right and I'll give you two ticks."
>>
>>9058978
People still defend her.
>>
File: 60024695_p20_master1200.jpg (483KB, 800x944px) Image search: [Google]
60024695_p20_master1200.jpg
483KB, 800x944px
>>9058727
Or else what?
>Mewtwo grinds his cock against Mikoto's entrance as he challenges her to finish. Challenge does seem to be the right word. Like her, he knows just how in control he is of the entire situation. His previous gentle nature seems to have given way to a more domineering role. Again, he slides his cock against Mikoto's slit, hoping to get a reaction out of her. And again. And again. Continuing to stimulate her through whatever answer she may provide for him. The sensation is quite a bit for him to take as well. His always saliva-slick cock grinding against her soaking pussy creates a delightful friction that almost makes him sacrifice his dominance to become a wild animal, horny and lustful, wanting nothing more than release. But he holds. He maintains. He demands it of himself. He demands it of her.
I want to hear what you were going to say. Make you my what? What do you want? How badly do you want it? Tell me now.
>>
>>9059000
>>9058921
Owain you still need to explain

http://desuarchive.org/trash/search/image/bJ8BlI33NpStiEjuUapkhw/
>>
>>9058815
Reminder that Mecha is
- Jinx approved
- Kinx approved
- Coffee approved
- Morrigan approved
- Treat approved
- Mary approved
The list goes on.
>>
POST BUTTS!
>>
>Owain showing up to have a random SFW RP in the thread while its having a fucking meltdown over him
Like I never used to buy into the memes about him but he really is just doing this on purpose isn't he?
>>
>>9059049
>Coffee Approved
Not anymore fuckboy
>>
>>9059038
What is there to explain here
>>
>>9059065
It isn't even a meme, he's actually fucked in the head.
>>
>>9059049
>Mary approved
He scared her off with the Chariot is Cute meme
>>
File: 1442463889419.jpg (50KB, 469x373px) Image search: [Google]
1442463889419.jpg
50KB, 469x373px
>>9059038
>>9059100
You know, at least he could say "it wasn't me and these are the reasons why" but instead he is quiet about it.
That, far from helping him, pretty much sums up he's guilty. Sad!
>>
File: Owain18.png (69KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
Owain18.png
69KB, 250x250px
>>9058921
>Owain grits his teeth as a wicked sneer is plastered across his face, his thirst for battle causing his hands to tremble during the heated engagement. Owain realized he was dealing with a master of blade, his effective parrying of his strike one he wasn't prepared for. Pushing the man back he does a grandiose backflip towards the other side of their makeshift battle ground, a bit of sweat dripping down his forehead from exertion. His own mystical blade seems light as a feather within his palm, feeling lighter than air from excitement.
"Maybe I would know more about this realm if you properly explained it instead of immediately telling me to kill a defenseless woman. You're just a shoddy summoner who can't properly convince others to join your side! No wonder you have to rely on your little machines."
>Owain readies himself into a defensive stance as he attempts to have a dialogue with the masked man.
>>
File: manga shot.jpg (35KB, 193x460px) Image search: [Google]
manga shot.jpg
35KB, 193x460px
>A girl with bright turquoise hair pulls up on a motorbike and hops off it.
So...my dragon radar says there should be a dragonball REALLY close to here. Huh.
>>
>>9058933
You saw producer-sempai's post right?
>>
File: Nina (46).png (261KB, 504x914px) Image search: [Google]
Nina (46).png
261KB, 504x914px
>>9059000
>She simply nodded in response to his aggressive retort. Only a few minutes in and she'd already broken her first rule about speaking only when spoken to. Stupid. Stupid, stupid, stupid.
Y-Yes, Master. I'm sorry, Master.
>Leaning forward into his abs, as he demanded of her, the scent of his fresh sweat caught her almost off guard. He always had a pleasant, masculine smell to himself once he's come back from work, but it never failed to drive her wild once he made her worship it. Her head swam as she ran her tongue along his muscles, lapping up every droplet of his salty sweat and trying her best not to tickle him. The trail of saliva she'd left looked as though it was more annoying than the sweat he'd come in with, but she continued to kiss her way down his stomach.
Hah...Master's cock...must be serviced...
>She spoke between her gasps, allowing the plump tip to push through her reddened lips and rest its weight on her tongue. Master was always fickle about what he wanted from a blowjob, and Nina opted to play it safe. Although her thoughts were clouded by the strong scent of his pheromones, she still remembered some of the basics. Her tongue danced in tiny circle all along his shaft, and she bobbed her head along the thick member in time with the pulses of arousal the dildo was giving her.
>>
>>9058563
>A second smack sends her thick ass wobbling, the sting of his huge red handprint radiating from her heated skin.
M-mwoya jigeum?! (What now?!)
>She yowls, instinctively moving to slap his hands away. He thought just because she'd have a contract for him, she'd let him touch her as he pleased?!
>Her hips collide with him as he abruptly pulls her slim body forwards. Hana's brown eyes widen, locking on the producer as he callously assails her soft curves.
What... What do you think you're doing?
>D.Va's stubborn streak flared no matter how badly she needed the deal.
I... I'm the best of the best!
>>
>>9059178
Bulma aged so poorly. She was at her hottest at the beginning of DB.
>>
>>9059178
Yeah I've got two right here.
>Unzips pants
>>
>>9058788
Unless you're Boco.
>>
>>9059065
I honestly don't know what he intends to prove other than he's a stubborn cunt who refuses to admit that he fucked up

It's just making the whole situation worse especially if it's actually just him roleplaying with himslef
>>
>>9058933
>Her captor's gaze was sharper than before, keeping those glowing hues on her own. Every second that ticked by felt slowed, as he pierced her with them, and every moment she talked, he seemed to be growing in displeasure. He looked to be considering if he should answer her question, however, at least for a brief moment, as he took the cold tip, and brought it closer to Hana's exposed skin. The needle was sharp, would have no trouble injecting whatever strange drug he had ready for her especially without the protection of her suit. He intentionally drew circles along her skin, to bring goosebumps about her, before he would bring his palm to the side of her neck.
...In this vial, I have an potent new chemical developed by my associates. It should loosen your tongue-and morals- considerably, and make my job much...much easier.
>He spoke in that same, simple raspy baratone, and before she could argue, he pressed the tip to her neck, and pushed on the end, injecting the drug into her blood.
...It is known to cause sensitivity in some subjects, as well. But I expect an ace such as yourself will have no issues dealing with such a problem.
>He challenged blankly, slowly removing the vial from her, and once more bringing a hand to her soft, supple chest, running that smooth steel along her jolted mounds as they hummed with latent energy, and seeming to test her for any reactions.
Now, Hana...you must ask yourself. How loyal to your home are you truly?
>>
File: Misaka(29).jpg (161KB, 800x599px) Image search: [Google]
Misaka(29).jpg
161KB, 800x599px
>>9058945
I-I’m not a slut!!
>Misaka protested before receiving the full extent of the man’s dick into her highchooler pussy, her hips shaking with every inch of his meaty rod penetrating her. It felt so good. So damn good. Specially with his cock sliding without issue thanks to her spit. Soon enough, however, her love walls wrapping around the invading member, causing her to squeal in sheer bliss, her nail scrapping the surface of the wall she was on, grinding her teeth together.
F-Fuck… Y-You’re an asshole… I-I hate you… Nnnghuh!!
>Her breath grew heavier by the second and her uncovered skin was coated with a fine sheen of sweat. It wasn’t going to take long before she could cum.

>>9059028
>Mikoto Misaka. Level 5. The Railgun. Once considered one of the most powerful Espers around. Now just a defenseless girl under the mercy of some genetic aberration while floating among the clouds. What a time to be her.
>Swallowing both spit and her pride, Misaka looked at Mewtwo with a pair of teary eyes. A mixture of both arousal and anger filling her orbs as she sank her nails into the creature’s flesh, all while the movements of his hips and shaft made her squirm thanks to her sensitive slit. Unable to resist him, she had to endure it.
F-Fuck me… M-Make me yours… U-Use… Use me… I beg of you…
>Despite her apparent submissive nature, there were hints of a till struggling lioness in her, as apparent of the arcs of energy appearing on her uncovered flesh now and then. She had her pride, damn it, and she wasn’t going to let him win that easily!
….
>And just like that, she leaned forward to kiss Mewtwo! Her tongue invading his mouth desperately, still trying to get his dick into her pussy.
>Goddamn it, Misaka.
>>
>>9059207
>The producer's patronising smile grows into a wolfish grin. His thick fingers just continue to knead at the flesh of D.Va's snug rear like they own it, as the strength in his arm doesn't let he push herself away.
Please, sweetheart. You don't need to act so cute. You just stripped off for me like it was nothing, darling. And now I'm getting my hands on the goods. You want my company to invest in you, don't you? Maybe to all those naive teenage girls we'd like to market you to, you'll be the best of the best. But to me? Honey, you'll be my pet. You understand what that entails, sugar?
>His rough fingers run through her hair again and again, manhandling the soft features of D.Va's face as his fingertips run across her scalp.
Is that a role you think you can play? Or are we gonna havta to try the next name on my list?
>The wolfish grin extends out again - but his eyes are utterly dead, and serious.
>>
>>9059286
He just needs to act like an adult, unless the tiny dicked fucker is Bolin there is no reason for him to not be mature. Just admit you fucked up or prove us wrong by giving us a well educated response. And not some of his shit like that 7th grade writing, he really just needs to come out and say "I fucked up."
>>
File: die.jpg (34KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
die.jpg
34KB, 640x480px
>>9059208
(Perfect taste anon. That's the Bulma here!)

>>9059221
W-what are you d-GROSS! PERVERT! DIE!
>Bulma whips out a motherfuckin uzi and lets rip
>>
File: ACB.png (775KB, 900x1165px) Image search: [Google]
ACB.png
775KB, 900x1165px
STAY STRONG, BROTHERS

WE SHALL NOT FALL!
>>
>>9059322
Misaka seems like she'd be good for sph.
>>
File: GoGoGo.gif (468KB, 376x227px) Image search: [Google]
GoGoGo.gif
468KB, 376x227px
>>9059159
"Your purpose is not asking, but doing! You had one simple task and you couldn't do it. Pathetic!"
>Descole began to make sidesteps, his posture still poised forward to the opposing swordsman. Although it looked as if he was waiting for an opening for an attack, his actual plan was to get back to his machine that summoned Owain in the first place. If he could reach the controls and properly configure them, he could send Owain back to hell where he belonged, and be done with the nuisance all together. No one would have witnessed this failure, and the female would not live long to ever breathe what she saw here today. Once Descole was aligned with the machine to his reverse vision, he slowly began taking steps back. At this point, his intentions were growing more obvious with each step.
"I must say, Owain, although it was quite an honor to meet the heroes of the past in the present, it's sad to have to say good-bye. I thought we would make good partners in crime, but seeing as you still cling to your humanity, you're not good to me at all..."
>Taking a quick one-eighty, Descole dashed for the controls and began to fidget with them, leaving himself wide open. He tried to configure the machine as fast as he could...
>>
File: 1487705976010.jpg (123KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1487705976010.jpg
123KB, 1024x1024px
Hello
Where are the lolis?
>>
>>9059403
Owain stop roleplaying with yourself
>>
>>9059205
>The only sign of the man's enjoyment of the ab worshiping was extra air being pushed out of his nostrils, his muscles quivering as her tongue dragged along his smooth skin. Relaxing into the comfort of his seat he spreads his legs wider to give her ample room to work, his thick cock pulsating just underneath where she's licking as it waits for the pleasure of her lips. Looking down at his cock addled orc whore attempting to service him was a sight to behold, his hand reaching out towards the remotes to turn them up two notches. Audible buzzing accompanies the change as her asshole and pussy are rattled from the inside, pleasuring her walls as a simultaneous reward and distraction. When his glans presses against her lips he bucks forward on pure reaction, sheathing another inch of his cock flesh into the moist caverns of her mouth.
"Mmm...Nothing like having a eager bitch ready to drain you dry after a hard day of work."
>He wraps the pink leash around his fist and tugs on it harshly, pulling her lips down until they rested around 3/4's the way down his trembling slab of cock meat. He slowly drags it out and sits back down, sticky saliva cascading down his prick. Allowing his now pre cum leaking tip to rest against her tongue he speaks coarsely, rolling his hips to spread the salty flavor of his skin along her tastebuds.
"Slut. Tease the head then take it all the way to the base. I want to feel my nuts pressed against your chin in the next 30 seconds."
>The man reaches over and lays a harsh spank across her right cheek, a bright red hand mark appearing from the blow.
"Go. Now."
>>
The way shitposting anon is getting more and more desperate for just a single, solitary (You) from Owain is shortening the list of suspects. It's totally someone who got rejected by Owain in the past.
>>
>>9059397
>Fucking dies
>>
File: 909517267-feelsman.jpg (93KB, 354x363px) Image search: [Google]
909517267-feelsman.jpg
93KB, 354x363px
post yfw you're witnessing the fall of Owain
>>
File: ayy lmao.png (627KB, 623x729px) Image search: [Google]
ayy lmao.png
627KB, 623x729px
someone please for the love of god play this turboslut
>>
File: 1493325748494.png (35KB, 250x365px) Image search: [Google]
1493325748494.png
35KB, 250x365px
Good evening
>>
>>9059458
Peridot used to in the discord
>>
>>9059458
nigga it's a girl from prism girls played by a guy who calls himself prism girl. He comes on during the dead hours but it's been rare now
>>
File: 50226496_p0.jpg (833KB, 1409x1498px) Image search: [Google]
50226496_p0.jpg
833KB, 1409x1498px
>>9059322
>Her reward for her honesty is sudden. A crashing of hips as Mewtwo plunges inside of her, hilting his rock-hard length inside of Mikoto in one swift movement. He's not a comfortable size, too long and too thick to be considered average, though far from anything that could be considered horse-like. However, there is no movement upon the completion of this motion. Mewtwo is no sort of monster other than pocket and intends to allow her to get accustomed before proceeding. It is second, however, to his intention to show her that, at least for the time being, she belongs to him and he may do with her as he pleases.
>His length not the only thing to enter Mikoto. Mewtwo's tongue slips past her own and enters her mouth once more, the dance of control between them is brief and one-sided as Mewtwo demands her flesh.
>>
File: 1469313281059.jpg (85KB, 540x568px) Image search: [Google]
1469313281059.jpg
85KB, 540x568px
>>9059441
>mfw Chat was right about Owain
>mfw Owain was just another Alpha
>mfw the only reason Owain memes lasted so long was because he was the one pushing them this whole time
>mfw even the Discord has no idea what to do now except damage control and hope it blows over
>>
DEATH TO OWAIN
DEATH TO JINX
DEATH TO MECHA
>>
File: 1459507697628.png (405KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1459507697628.png
405KB, 1080x1920px
Hello
Where are the lolicons?
>>
So with Owain down, who's going to claim all the waifus now?
>>
>quietly eats popcorn underneath an umbrella to shield himself from the shitstorm
>>
>>9059499
>mfw Chat was right
Stopped reading there.
>>
>>9059505
I will.
Like I always have.
>>
>>9059482
>comes on during dead hours but it's been rare now
so, never
>>
>>9059503
hello
>>
>>9059499
You left up the Cuckmaster General Jiro.
>>
>>9059473
Who are you?
>>
>>9059505
Boc--

Bo--

Pfffffthahahaha. I can't even finish that.
>>
>>9059544
>tfw Jiro tried to stop Owain when he first arrived and got shit for his trouble even from the mods
>>
>>9059503
Hi Hi
>>
FUCK OWAIN
FUCK MECHA
FUCK JINX

NOT IN THE GOOD WAY
>>
>>9059458
Seconded.

>>9059482
>but it's been rare now
So it's okay for someone else to take it?
>>
File: surprised.jpg (55KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
surprised.jpg
55KB, 512x512px
>>9059439
Eh.
Are you okay down there?
>>
File: 13 - bhUGZAC.png (109KB, 269x367px) Image search: [Google]
13 - bhUGZAC.png
109KB, 269x367px
Saturday evening aneurism?
>>
File: 1493323550977.png (43KB, 500x540px) Image search: [Google]
1493323550977.png
43KB, 500x540px
>>9059551
I'm a Abstract kinda Tomoko
>>
Could someone cute just ask me to cum for them? Just give me permission really quick? Tell me it's okay?
>>
File: heart eyes.jpg (1MB, 3200x4400px) Image search: [Google]
heart eyes.jpg
1MB, 3200x4400px
>>9059295
>Hana bristles with the slightest of movements that the man made with the needle, the metal scraping against her skin but not yet breaking it. Already the soldier was anticipating the sting of the syringe, and tensed accordingly.
...No...
>D.Va's stomach clenched at his response. She was already almost immobile-- She didn't want to be any more disadvantaged than that!
..!
>Hana jerks, teeth gritting as he jabs the syringe into her delicate neck.
Nononono.
>Like a mantra, Hana repeated the word to herself. As what felt like liquid fire trailed through her veins, she prayed it would keep her grounded. The curve of her breast presses into the cold hand as the pilot arches into it, pupils blown wide.
I can't... Please don't make me. I can't betray them.
>Finally, she pleaded, tears glistening in her eyes as she felt the drug latch onto her mind and begin to cloud it.
>>9059354
Pet?
>Hana scoffs, heat throbbing in her fingertips with his harsh squeezes.
What do you mean.
>Utterly nonplussed, her head tilts back somewhat with his fingers trailing through the silky strands of her hair.
...I need to know what I'm getting into.
>No agreement just yet, but it seemed like the pilot entertained the thought. Couldn't be too bad, since she had a totally different public image... But how could a human be a /pet/?
Is this some sort of game?
>But, as her sharp eyes lock onto his no-nonsence ones, Hana realizes that he wasn't playing.
>>
>>9059586
yeah take it, he stopped coming because of the drama.
>>
>>9059587
Hey.
Do you suck dick for dragon balls?
Cuz I miiiight have one.
>>
>>9059587
>His ghost comes out of his dick
No I'm fucking dead and now I'm gonna spook ya
>>
File: Owain9.jpg (426KB, 850x1100px) Image search: [Google]
Owain9.jpg
426KB, 850x1100px
>>9059403
>Owain's sharp gaze was easily able to discern the purpose of the man's movements, his eyes flicking over to the control's of what must be the summoning appratus he used to bring him to this realm. Debating plunging his blade into the man's chest he suddenly had a better idea, raising his sword in his right hand before hurling it like a spear into the controls of the machine. No doubt cutting through a large mesh of wires required for the operation of such a complicated device. Owain rushes towards the damsel who sat idly by to the side and hoists her over his shoulder like some sort of kidnapper, starting to make a hasty retreat away from Descole. He looks over his shoulder with a confident smirk, a bit upset at the loss of his blade but fine with using his less preferred one for now.
"The greatest laid plans of mice and men often go awry, fool. No matter how hard you try to avoid this fact one with such little attention to detail will no doubt fail in his endeavors! May our paths ever cross again you will know the true depths of defeat!"
>Owain's voice grows distant as he disappears down the steps of the large building, struggling to control the irate woman as he makes his way through the door, a small part of his struggles ringing through the air.
"Stop your meddeling...I saved your life harlot wh-END YOUR INCESSANT FLAILING...! My sword hand is equally skilled at dolling out discipline!"
(I hope you're fine with it ending here. This was a fun break from regular ERP and I hope you had fun too.)
>>
>>9059604
Just killing some time before my inevitable death by stroke, bones.
>>
File: Nina (38).png (356KB, 519x787px) Image search: [Google]
Nina (38).png
356KB, 519x787px
>>9059419
>Nina reeled from the slap, it having been totally uncalled for aside from her not acting fast enough to a command that wasn't given. It was almost unfair. It welled up another fire inside of her, separate from the one that she felt blistering between her legs and in the depths of her tight ass. No, she was going to make her Master pay for that one. He was always the one in control during sex, giving commands and ordering her around. Not like she minded. But if she were to give him an absolutely mind-blowing blowjob, she's gain just a little more foothold in their complimentary duality.
A-As you wish, Master.
>Her tongue swirled in short motions along the head of his cock, punctuated with small kisses and teases of his hole with her mouth. The pre-cum that drooled from his throbbing member and down the shaft was enough indication for her to get things moving, easily hilting the massive rod in the back of her throat. She'd gotten skilled at blowjob ever since he'd forced her to practice, and tonight was the night to show off. Her tongue only had enough space to slip under the fat prick before it pushed into the depths of her throat. She stomached her gag reflex and began to instinctively bounce her head on his shaft, desperate to milk him for everything he had stored in his generous balls.
>>
>People roleplaying with Jinx The Attentionwhore

Cancer
>>
>>9059624
Go cum, silly anon!
Don't forget to leave a comment! <3
>>
>>9059661
>owain won't give me (you)s, gotta switch it up now
>>
File: Misaka(26).jpg (232KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Misaka(26).jpg
232KB, 1024x768px
>>9059487
>Moaning and almost purring into the kiss, Misaka wrapped her arms around Mewtwo as she desperately tried to keep herself so close to him. Her insides wrapped around the throbbing dick, moving her own hips in a desperate attempt to give herself some pleasure from the meatstick. The sound of her wet, sweaty crotch slapping against the Pokemon’s unnatural body filled the air around them. She was losing her mind to a psychic creature. How ironic.
Hmmphhh~!!
>Breaking the kiss, she looked at him with lust-filled eyes. Her gaze almost distant as she was driven to the edge but not pushed over it. Unable to hate him and yet incapable of telling him that she needed him so badly, Misaka pounded his chest.
D-Don’t… Don’t you dare to keep me waiting like this… H-Hurry and fuck me!
>>
WORST OF ERP:
>Paul
>Owain
>Mecha
>Lolifag
>Jinx
>Chat
>Alpha
>Peridot
>Tsuyu

ALL RUINED THE THREADS
>>
>>9059661
>Owain calling Jinx an attentionwhore when he keeps running off ava's that talk to her.
Geez owain are you okay?
>>
jdf btfo
>>
>>9059641
Owain be a fucking adult and explain already
>>
>>9059684
What did Owain, Jinx, Peridot, and Tsuyu do?
genuinely asking
>>
>>9059672
Thanks. Just... it's stupid but being given permission really helps.
>>
>>9059684
Alpha never posted on the threads unless it was to get thread exclusive pussy like Iowa
>>
>>9059655
You have some tasty looking feet.
>>
File: Owain faking relevancy.png (582KB, 1740x1213px) Image search: [Google]
Owain faking relevancy.png
582KB, 1740x1213px
>>9059710
Owain did this
>
He anon'ed to support himself pretending he was multiple anon's that liked him and constantly derailed threads
Jinx not much, it was her orbiters who supposedly ran out a male ava like a few days ago
Tsuyu is tsuyo and Peridot is irrelevant right now
>>
Mecha:
>does not ERP most of the time
>shitposts
>whores for (You)s
>Currently irrelevant
>pretends to be relevant
Literally Bolin/Paul tier
how can you fags not see this
>>
>>9059399

Jinx is the MLP of this general.

Her orbiters are cancer, but anti-Jinx fags are so obnoxious and try to derail everything so much, they make me want to pull her into a dark alley by the collar and fuck her ass raw until she calls me daddy.
>>
>>9059710
>Owain
Has been shitposting about himself as anon for months to push the whole harem and claiming memes while shitposting other male avatars
>Jinx
Massive attention whore with a defense force that shitposts people who dislike her
>Peridot
Sociopath who tried to get someone on Discord to kill themselves and has recorded voice chats and basically acted like a cunt.
>Tsuyu
Tried to manipulate a few people into loving them then turned into a massive shitposting cunt when nobody returned his affection, especially hates Iowa
>>
>>9059736
You should see the artist's blog.
>>
>>9059641
(Not that Anon obviously but you think you'd be free for a session later?)
>>
>>9059587
Man, there's something magical about 80s-90s versions of characters.
>>
>>9059748
3 of those posts he's obviously not hiding who he is, though. Are you retarded or something?
>>
>>9059753
Don't you call my 3D waifu an attention whore! She promised me a blowie if I made sure mean jerks like you stayed away from her!
>>
>>9059761
Owain you already finished RPing with yourself
>>
>>9059762
>rance is still alive
Hey Rance how's life?
>>
>>9059748
yeah but what is this
what is happening in the image right now
it's normal
what is the point of interest
>>
>>9059751
>Jinx is the MLP of this general.
>Not Trixie, the MLP character
>>
>>9059781
There is none. Ignore the shitposting and continue on
>>
>>9059781
ignore it, the picture at this point is a meme.
>>
HURRRRRRRRRR HURRRRRRRRRRRRRRR PLEEEASE DONT TALK SHIT ABOUT MY WAIFU JINX PLS I NEED HER KISSES HRRRRRRR
>>
File: aesthetic.jpg (492KB, 718x1052px) Image search: [Google]
aesthetic.jpg
492KB, 718x1052px
>>9059751
>they make me want to pull her into a dark alley by the collar and fuck her ass raw until she calls me daddy.
Uh, gee... T-thanks?

captcha: please calle
>>
>>9059791
>thinking MLP is literal in this sense
>>
>>9059776
I've always been alive. Just posting with others characters.
Thanks for asking though, I'm doing just fine.
>>
>>9059627
>Her chant, and more importantly, the streams flowing down Hana's face seemed to catch his attention-but his gaze held no pity, only that of a patient predator, waiting for his prey to fall. He would raise his hand, and bring the cold metal against her cheek as well, rubbing at the injection spot, to ease the burning there, despite the lightning running through her body now.
Please...? I thought you did not have anything to tell me, Hana.
>He made a note of her change in attitude, and his firm hand started to grab at her neck again, and even though he applied pressure, the slightest tingle of that cool metal began to feel almost warm-and inviting, even.
So I see you were lying after all. What else were you lying about, I wonder...
>He pressed her further still, and the hand that was toying with one of her breasts, began to increase it's efforts, groping her entire mound in hand, and pressed that tingly steel against her peak. His metallic digits brushed across her areola, pinning it between them with only the slightest bit of strength, only to start to tug at it,his gaze never leaving her own now, as he closed the distance. Hana could feel his words on her with every breath at this distance, and she felt his almost vibrating palms test her body's resilience further still.
Do you hate when I touch you this way, Hana?
>He asked her, strikingly different tone from his usual line of questioning, as he seemed to be testing her condition, as he slowly started to increase the pressure on her hard peaks.
>>
File: Descole9.png (110KB, 636x354px) Image search: [Google]
Descole9.png
110KB, 636x354px
>>9059641
>He was nearly finished, all he had to do was pull a few levers and he would be rid of the fool! But suddenly, the bright grin of victory on his face quickly contorted into an expression of the must irritable display. The sword, slicing clean through the machine up to the hilt, was the destruction of this contraption for it's purpose. Descole raised his arms, sparks flying out the controls, smoke arising from the new birthing of flames. Grabbing Owain's sword from the machine, he growled in immense rage, gritting his teeth in extreme disgruntlement. With two swords in his possession, he turned around to face the warrior, only to be dumbfounded that he had ran off with the sacrificial girl. Tightening the grip on the swords, all he could do was lower his guard, unable to catch up to him at this rate. He'd let them go... This time... But, raising his hand that gripped Owain's sword, all he could do was smirk, malicious thoughts arising from within his mind as he began to chuckle again. Chuckles turning into laughter.
"Run along, Owain. Flee. You're a stranger in this realm. Mark my words, I won't let my failures become to story to be told!"
(Of course. I had a fun time, and I hope you did too!)
>>
>Jinx has to latch onto a post calling her shit out, essentially promoting the shit to keep happening

Reminder, attentnionwhore
>>
>>9059798
>>9059793
Discord still on full damage control
>>
>>9059806
>when you want to rp with Jinx but fear for your life and don't want to get run out.
>>
>>9059627
>The adult offers Hana a furtive smirk, and a pat on the top of her head.
I see you're considering it already. Smart girl. I'll tell you what
>His tone is a little more familiar now. Hana gets a punch on her chin and she is released from the man's grip. He strolls over to his desk casually, the sheer nonchalance with how he goes about it almost offensive, considering everything.
You know, I can't get my head around that streaming thing my kids are so into that you do. But one thing did catch my eye, I'll admit. Might have helped you a little higher on my list...
>He opens a black leather box that had been laying on his desk the top time, and removes something from it Hana can't make out.
That whole bunny thing. Now that I can get into.
>As he turns, D.Va finds a pair of white fluffy bunny-ears straight out of a playboy collection chucked her way. The grizzled producer leans on the edge of his desk and grins back at her.
Why don't we start there? And sure, you can call it a game, doll. You already now the rules, don't ya? Whatever I say, goes. So what do you say? Have I been wasting my time calling you up here like this?
>On closer inspection, Hana might notice the bunny-ear headpiece in her hands doesn't just bear a passing resemblence to her emblem - it matches it exactly, custom made.
>>
File: 1455279957878.png (32KB, 594x184px) Image search: [Google]
1455279957878.png
32KB, 594x184px
>when you're so desperate for attention that you'll bitch at anyone you think might respond
>>
>>9059672
>>9059711
Could you keep going a little bit, maybe encourage me just a little more?
>>
File: smug.png (203KB, 1280x929px) Image search: [Google]
smug.png
203KB, 1280x929px
>>9059477
I don't know what you're talking about.
I might play her here, but... eh, that'd be boring now, since... y'know.
>>
Anzu's > Jacob's > Mooty's >>> Virra's >>>>>> TND's > MootAnon's
>>
>>9059822
>mfw the whole situation with her was already solved and it turned out Jinx wasn't responsible for most of the shit that happened.
>>
>>9059655
>The man's short bout of unfair discipline is soon silenced as Nina really gets to working his shaft, his balls lightly bouncing between his legs as the urge to unload boils up into his body. He opens his mouth to shout another command but is soon silenced as she begins to fellate him like a pro, constantly slurping along his inches making his mind go blank. His grip on the leash slackens with each bob to the base, his cum heavy sack patting against her chin repeatedly, the seed fermenting within desperate to be let out. He nibbles on his lip with almost enough force to draw blood, his saliva slick abs quaking as he holds back his orgasm.
"Slow down you bitch...! J-Just give me a moment to-"
>Already passed the point of no return he places his one of his hands atop Nina's raven black hair and slams his cock forward, letting it slide down the curvature of her throat as he cums with all his might. Hot spurts of creamy cock milk splatter against the back of her throat and spill down into her stomach, the man's tongue lolling free from his lips with each burst. Soon his grip soon slackens as well, the pleasure overwhelming from the experienced cock worship. He attempts to pull away but the seat only gives him so much movement, his over sensitive glans still resting against her semen splattered tongue, free for her to toy with. His overly stimulated member throbs in the air, even just the coolness of the room air blowing across it making him ache. He taps on her head, speaking shakily with a small amount of the confidence before.
"Th-That's...Enough."
>>
>>9059860
Owain you still have to explain
>>
>>9059858
Did that even need investigating?
>>
>>9059870
nope, it was just anon's trying to stir shit up when they found out Owain was involved.
>>
>>9059869
Fuck off chat
>>
File: HHNpPZ0.png (407KB, 603x642px) Image search: [Google]
HHNpPZ0.png
407KB, 603x642px
>>9059844
Geez anon! So needy.
Didn't I already tell you to go cum? I shouldn't have to do anything besides that!
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZsXcc_tC-o
>>
>>9059884
Leave Chat alone, Owain.
>>
File: Owain13.png (898KB, 450x666px) Image search: [Google]
Owain13.png
898KB, 450x666px
>>9059761
(Should be! I'll be studying on the side so reply times might be a bit slower if I'm focusing on something. Anything in particular you're interested in?)
>>9059819
(Yeah it was great! I hope you have a wonderful day.)
>>
>>9059812
Karl wants to fuck your ass.
>>
File: 57174016_p1_master1200.jpg (146KB, 1000x661px) Image search: [Google]
57174016_p1_master1200.jpg
146KB, 1000x661px
>>9059679
I have every intention.
>Mewtwo's eyes lock onto Misaka's as he slowly, agonizingly begins to draw his hips back, pulling his cock out from between her folds. Inch by inch, he draws back until only the head remains inside of her. And then back in his goes, as fast as before and just as hard. Again, he repeats the motion. And again. And again. Each time, he pulls out less and less until every pump of his hips brings him halfway out before slamming back against her. His hands grip Mikoto's hips as he fucks her, a low grunt coming from his throat with each thrust he makes inside of her. His long, hard, hot meat throbs wildly inside of her, just another sign of how badly he wishes to claim the young girl he's entering.
You don't think it will end here, do you?
>Words echo inside Mikoto's head as Mewtwo stares into her soul, making certain she doesn't look away as he states his intentions
I desire you. I desire all of you. And I shall have you. I shall have you every way I care to. This will not end with a single release. This ends on MY terms.
>>
>>9059806

(Now that I think about it, that sounds kind of fun. Got room for one more?)
>>
uh oh
>>
>>9059909
>>
>>9059885
Sorry! It's just nice to be reassured that it's okay.
>>
>>9059881
even then he wasn't involved. Owain just did minor shit. Multiple people from the discord came in to speak out on the situation and even after it was proven that the guy was run out because someone was jealous that he spoke to Jinx.
>>
God fucking damn it its back
>>
Ah hell, it's about to get all Baghdad and shit in here.
>>
>>9059909
>Owain still trying to pass himself off as the nice guy

You're a massive piece of shit
>>
>>9059756
Link to blog?
>>
>>9059928
Well, I already told you to go cum! It's not just 'okay', it's an order!
Heck, cum twice for me!
>>
>>9059911
You think I don't know? I'm worried as fuck.
>>
File: let me tickle that pickle.gif (560KB, 500x371px) Image search: [Google]
let me tickle that pickle.gif
560KB, 500x371px
>>9059911
Karl should fuck my ass like a jewboy, you know what i mean?

>>9059924
o h o h

>>9059909
I dont understand why you do this

Like, call me autistic all you want, but I at least admit my flaws instead of denying them

>>9059939
>>9059943
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQQ1CuX48gU
>>
>>9059964
Twice? I don't think I could mange twice.
>>
File: Nina (77).png (188KB, 470x962px) Image search: [Google]
Nina (77).png
188KB, 470x962px
>>9059860
>Climbing shakily to her feet, Nina shut her eyes as she forced the thick load to go the rest of the way down her throat. She swallowed hard, letting all of the salty cum run down into her belly. Master looked almost defeated in his post-orgasmic state, breathing just as heavily as she had with even way less of the work performed. Smiling down at him, she bent forward and absent-minded ran her hands along his thighs.
Thank you for gracing me with your semen, Master.
>The vibrators inside of her continued to hum, and she could already feel herself growing close to her own orgasm. Of course, Master was never a stranger to denying her pleasure. It was almost always expected of him; it only made sense that he would cut her off now after she disobeyed orders and made him cum early. They were both busy people, after all. If he wasn't going to continue now, she knew he would make up for it later.
Now, Master...is there anything else you needed from your pet?
>>
>>9059968
I also want to fuck that ass
>>
>>9059964
Kizuna, can... can I cum for you too? Please?
>>
File: elena-sfe.jpg (233KB, 878x1250px) Image search: [Google]
elena-sfe.jpg
233KB, 878x1250px
Hello there friend, care to play with me?
>>
>>9059971
>tfw LD is right for once

Goddamn
>>
Don't reply.
>>
File: hammertime.png (386KB, 655x480px) Image search: [Google]
hammertime.png
386KB, 655x480px
>>9059637
P-PERVERT D-
>Bulma stops herself just short of shooting this brusque anon, thinking about what happened last time.
...WHAT KIND OF QUESTION IS THAT?
>Her face is bright pink.
You're probably lying anyway!

>>9059638
Yeah, and when I get those dragonballs I'm gonna wish you to the shadow dimension, pervert ghost!

>>9059762
You noticed the beautiful I radiate is magical? How perspective, strange tall man I don't know!
>Bulma starts fluttering her eyelashes without thinking
>>
File: RanceASS.jpg (58KB, 783x266px) Image search: [Google]
RanceASS.jpg
58KB, 783x266px
>>9059982
My ass is off-limits.
Go fuck each other instead.
>>
>And now Paul is back
Fucking fantastic.
>>
>>9059986
>dark skinned beauty
WEW
boner city
>>
>>9059968
Just turn into girlRance and he'll lose interest
I will immediately fuck your ass then, though
>>
>tfw the only reason Owain thought he could get away with RPing in the thread was because he knew LD was getting unbanned
>>
>>9059986
Show us your feet, slut
>>
Hey, boys.
>>
>>9059987
>having to give yourself (You)s because nobody likes you
kys Paul
>>
File: ai-kizuna-virtual-vlog.jpg (92KB, 1141x700px) Image search: [Google]
ai-kizuna-virtual-vlog.jpg
92KB, 1141x700px
>>9059962
http://scasblog.tumblr.com/
>>9059979
Too bad! You're doing it twice, or none at all, silly anon.
>>9059985
Awh, you're so cute, anon!
Sure, go right ahead, cum all you like~!
>>
>>9060002
Pfff. Lying? I'm not! uh... I think. This is a dragon ball, right?
>He produces a large, orange orb with a star on it. Looks like a dragon ball to me.
I don't have no use for this thing, but if you want it real bad...well. I can part with it for a price. Sounds fair right?
>>
Paul told me to post this for you cuckolds.
>>9059903
>>9060032
Falseflagging nogger.
>>
>>9060043
Hi Owain
>>
File: image.jpg (26KB, 400x308px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26KB, 400x308px
>>9059813
>Letting out a sharp exhale, Hana valiantly purses her lips. If she didn't open her mouth, she reasoned, she wouldn't give anything away at all.
>As he rubbed at the site of the injection, Hana struggles to restrain herself, more tears squeezing out of her tightly-closed eyes.
Ghhh--
>Finally, Hana can't take it anymore. Every nerve ending on her body burned, and the slightest pressure to her neck was enough to make her skin sing.
Fuck-
>D.Va whimpers, muscles breaking some of the control of the relaxant as throbbing pleasure rushed through her spine.The harsh groping to her oversensitive, still-stinging tits made her shriek, the sound filling the room. EVen his breath was enough to make her bristle, legs pushing apart instinctively.
Yes-! I do!
>She shouts, but her puffy lips were glistening with arousal. Her inner thighs throbbed, the stream of juices increasing as the interrogator pressed harder against her cute nipples.
>>
>>9060048
Twice might be possible if you help me a little, tease me, say dirty things, stuff like that!
>>
yo is wendy around?
>>
>>9059987
I'm also a great writer, and Jinx is cancer

what do I win?

>>9060043
>>9059993
>>9060014
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HlwuYuJPCGA

>>9060025
Huh, that makes a little sense actually

>>9060032
>He's still roleplaying out of spite
It doesnt make you a good writer and itll only hurt you more than itll hurt me

>>9060051
>/vg/
nice try, but nah not really
>>
>>9059981
>Watching her clamber to her feet with a mouthful of his spunk was a sight to behold, his still turgid member giving a small twitch in response to the sight. A bit more leniant after the previous orgasm the tender thigh touches soothed him, a throaty purr of delight making its way past his lips. His gaze shifts over to the dining room table, completely bare besides the table spread. Standing up from his spot he reaches around and the still vibrating plastic from her snatch, turning the anal vibrator down to its lowest setting with his other hand.
"We might need a new table when I'm through with you."
>He huskily whispers before pointing towards it.
"I suppose even a whore like you can do a good work from time to time. Bend over and allow master to give you the reward I know you're craving."
>>
File: AHHHHHHHHH.png (251KB, 406x373px) Image search: [Google]
AHHHHHHHHH.png
251KB, 406x373px
>mfw I'm sitting here reading Jinx's rp and everyone continues to argue about Owain and what his issue is.
>>
>>9059909
10 signs for spotting a sociopath
#1) Sociopaths are charming. Sociopaths have high charisma and tend to attract a following just because people want to be around them. They often appear to be sexy or have a strong sexual attraction. Not all sexy people are sociopaths, obviously, but watch out for over-the-top sexual appetites and weird fetishes.

#2) Sociopaths are more spontaneous and intense than other people. They tend to do bizarre, sometimes erratic things that most regular people wouldn't do. They are unbound by normal social contracts.

#3) Sociopaths are incapable of feeling shame, guilt or remorse. Their brains simply lack the circuitry to process such emotions. This allows them to betray people, threaten people or harm people without giving it a second thought. They pursue any action that serves their own self interest even if it seriously harms others.

#4) Sociopaths invent outrageous lies about their experiences. They wildly exaggerate things to the point of absurdity, but when they describe it to you in a storytelling format, for some reason it sounds believable at the time.

#5) Sociopaths seek to dominate others and "win" at all costs. They hate to lose any argument or fight and will viciously defend their web of lies, even to the point of logical absurdity.

#6) Sociopaths tend to be highly intelligent, but they use their brainpower to deceive others rather than empower them.

#7) Sociopaths are incapable of love and are entirely self-serving.

#8) Sociopaths speak poetically. They are master wordsmiths, able to deliver a running "stream of consciousness" monologue that is both intriguing and hypnotic.

#9) Sociopaths never apologize. They are never wrong. They never feel guilt. They can never apologize. Even if shown proof that they were wrong, they will refuse to apologize and instead go on the attack.

#10) Sociopaths are delusional and literally believe that what they say becomes truth merely because they say it
>>
File: C2rk6OPUsAAFigd.jpg (35KB, 500x540px) Image search: [Google]
C2rk6OPUsAAFigd.jpg
35KB, 500x540px
>>9060078
Bwuh, I have to do so much work for you anons...
J-Just go cum once then, geez!
>>
File: 1492997388241.png (68KB, 281x400px) Image search: [Google]
1492997388241.png
68KB, 281x400px
>>9060107
>you right now
>>
File: butt offer.png (246KB, 344x423px) Image search: [Google]
butt offer.png
246KB, 344x423px
>>9060049
>The teenage brat's eyes light up at the sight of the ball. She scoots RIGHT up and puts her hand on it
W-what? NO WAY..how did a ..perverted..weirdo like you get your hands on a dragon ball?
>Bulma grits her teeth and stamps her foot.
Okay. Sure. Let's make a trade. You're a dirty pervert, right? So how about...I let you touch my butt? Sounds like a pretty great trade huh?
>Somehow the teen keeps a complete straight face during all this, totally NOT mentioning the previous "offer".
>>
File: Screenshot_20170430-004210.jpg (31KB, 552x194px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170430-004210.jpg
31KB, 552x194px
>>9060093
The image also says from all boards, not just /vg/, you fucking tool.
Also, have a screenshot from the OG Paul.
>>
>>9059909
>Studying
(I'm in school as well so I feel your pain. And I was feeling for Ophelia if you're up for it)
>>
>>9059412
I look forward to this post every thread
>>
File: Misaka(30).png (936KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Misaka(30).png
936KB, 1024x768px
>>9059912
A-Ahh…
>Worry invaded her very soul. Maybe it was a terrible, terrible idea to fall for the creature and allow him to take command of the situation. Swallowing in slight fear, Misaka steeled herself as she continued to be pounded by the thick piece of cat meat inside her. Groaning in sheer pleasure, she eventually surrounded to him. Hoping that he’d have some mercy.
I… You wouldn’t dare to do such a thing with me, r-right? Right? I-I’m… I’m still powerful, y-you know?
>She said as she tried to unleash a small barrage of electrical arcs against Mewtwo, only to find her strength failing. The mixture of feelings made her lose her abilities for the time being as she couldn’t focus.
Ngh… I-I can’t… Continue… You idiot… I… I’m going to cum…
>The Railgun muttered with hidden pleasure as she felt her climax just around the corner, feeling closer and closer to a powerful orgasm. To achieve it with the dick of a non-human creature. Now she truly was a degenerate! Something she had called Kuruko several times in the past! For shame…
F-Fuck... I-I'm close... I-I'm so close... I-I'm gonna...
>>
>>9060107
All Owain has to do is be mature for once in his life and admit that he fucked up and apologized.

I don't know why that's so hard for him to do.
>>
>>9060107
1. Maybe don't read her shitty RP if it's so upsetting.
2. Maybe don't ready random bickering if it's so upsetting.
3. Maybe just wait til an ava you like shows up, and don't post til then.
>>
>>9060140
one word, EGO
>>
>>9060112
Maybe you could just flash me or something? That's not too much work.
>>
>>9060140
>Some nobody gets run out
>Owain exposed as a shit poster anoning to support himself.
>Idiots blame Owain for running out the nobody
>Turns out the nobody was run out by two discord faggots because he dommed Jinx and they didn't like it.
>Turns out Owain wasn't involved but same discord fags threw him under the bus
>Owain was still responsible for starting the shitpost
>Jinx rejected Fronk
>Fronk being stalked by someone else because he didn't want to deal with that
>Fronk and stalker proceed to shit post
>Paul was unbanned 25 hours ago
Well fuck me boys what's missing here?
>>
File: 1439873305194.png (82KB, 239x229px) Image search: [Google]
1439873305194.png
82KB, 239x229px
>>9060108
>mfw 9/10 of these apply to me
>>
File: tumblr_nufy8ugkSf1tkay0no1_500.jpg (202KB, 500x707px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nufy8ugkSf1tkay0no1_500.jpg
202KB, 500x707px
>>9060018
Hehe, glad you appreciate my looks, if there is anything you want to ask, I'll answer right away.

>>9060028
W-well, okay then, if you insist.
>Elena raises her feet up to Anon, showing that, despite being barefoot, her soles looked very clean
Okay, what do you want me to do now?
>>
>>9060135
Me2
>>
>>9059986
I'd certainly love to!

>>9060023
I refuse!

>>9060002
Every beautiful woman has something magical and you are no exception!
>Said Rance as he placed his hands on his hips, his eyes casually taking note of Bulma's good looks, grinning.
And the name is Rance Clear. Or just Rance. Pleasure to meet you!
>>
File: Ophelia5.png (533KB, 1024x1272px) Image search: [Google]
Ophelia5.png
533KB, 1024x1272px
>>9060127
(Grades are fine so I'm not too worried.)
(Do you have a scenario in mind?)
>>
File: CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES.gif (995KB, 380x272px) Image search: [Google]
CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES.gif
995KB, 380x272px
>>9060124
>It's the kenny fake screenshotter
Show some ID, niBBa

>>9060140
It's almost like the only think he has left is his high horse ego
Id do the same tee bee eich

>>9060163
h a h a

>>9060107
>Reading Jinx
stoBBed right there
>>
Say whatever happened to the Anon who played as Switch Dog?
>>
>>9060108
I see now why everyone called Alpha a sociopath
>>
>>9060221
Still around.
>>
>>9060032

>A Marcy that actually roleplays.

Oh joy.
>>
>>9060221
Hopefully they got hit by a truck. That thing was disgusting.
>>
>>9060221
Left the threads due to constant shitposting.
>>
>>9060218
Can you go back to playing as Eve?
>>
>>9060214
Owain stop being a massive fucktard and say something already

Admit that you were responsible for the shitstorm that's been happening about you for the pats couple of months
Admit that you've been shitposting all the other male avas
Admit that you go on anon to keep pushing the fucking memes about you

Stop being an egotistical cunt and for once in your pathetic life of a lair, admit that you fucked up
>>
File: Screenshot_20170430-004654.jpg (72KB, 720x587px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170430-004654.jpg
72KB, 720x587px
>>9060218
What now, homo?
>>
File: mfir5BS.png (172KB, 800x1055px) Image search: [Google]
mfir5BS.png
172KB, 800x1055px
>>9060148
>Maybe just wait til an ava you like shows up, and don't post til then.
>>
>>9059914
(If you're fine with semi-slow replies, sure. Also gonna do it one reply at a time so y'all aren't left waiting for even longer)
>>9059840
>Again, she was patted condescendingly. Still proud, Hana wrinkles her nose at him... Until he socks her chin. The pilot reels back, clutching her jaw and squeaking in surprise.
Aish--
>Upon recovering, Hana looks disconcertingly at the box the man produced.
My... Logo?
>With the country's fastest reaction time, D.Va catches the headpiece with one hand. The other slowly rubbed her chin as the pilot examined it.
Is this for a CF?
>She asks, shifting uncomfortably beneath his animalistic grin. Again, he was smiling at her like she was a piece of meat. As uneasy as the whole thing was, Hana had to see how the game ended. Had to win.
>Seeming to have forgotten her nakedness, the teen doesn't bother to answer the older man with words. Instead, she slowly places the bunny ears on her head, cheeks flushed lightly. They fit perfectly, the headband blending into her hair so it looked like the ears were natural.
>>
>>9060221
That's Shy, she was around earlier today. I could PM her and ask her to come back for you.
>>
File: Nina (55).png (302KB, 881x476px) Image search: [Google]
Nina (55).png
302KB, 881x476px
>>9060103
>Nina let a grin spread across her lips, betraying the "emotionless servant" facade her Master was so fond of making her keep up. Obeying his order and hiding the smile were two issues she could solve in a single motion, which was to bend herself over the table and present her plush, green rear to the man standing behind her.
Oh, Master...I don't think I'll last through the first few pumps of that perfect, fat cock of yours...
>She brought a hand down onto her own juicy cheeks, leaving a red handprint on her ass as it enticingly wobbled at her Master. A combination of both a challenge and an invitation, she wasn't certain what she was about to get herself into. Being this bold was something she hadn't tested before. If the buzzing buttplug buried inside of her was enough of an indication, things were about to get very fast and very interesting.
Please, Master! Come and reward your orc slut!
>>
>>9060240
And Owain is basically the same thing as Alpha at this point

All that's left is for Owain to pressure someone on Discord for nudes
>>
>>9060066

>that tiny pink pucker

My dick.
>>
>>9060246
Neck yourself.
>>
>>9060291
You first, shitlord.
>>
>>9060066
Oh how I wonder...
>That same even toned voice echoed so near and dear to her with even so simple a phrase sounding like a dangerous threat-or an alluring promise. Those thrumming palms of his continued their work, intently beginning to brush and toy with her cute, and by now aching, nipples, every rough squeeze and grope turning into a sort of game, for him. He would tug at her peak, pushing Hana back into the chair, and test to see how long until she was forced to make a sound, as much as she tried to hold it back. Slowly, his other hand moved from her neck, to her cheeks, where he would capture several of her tears, and brush them away from her face, his thumb applying a bit of pressure against her lips again, daring to part them, with no fear of her retaliation. The surge of warmth that came with the drug also gave her a bit of control back to her limbs, more so than before anyway.
Is something the matter, Hana? You use such vulgar language.
>He echoed dully through the dimly lit room, his gaze piercing through her, before he added.
It is not hard to see how you garnered such a fanbase, the way you are.
>And without explanation, another jolt came through his vibrating fingertips. Short and sweet, as the arcs of energy jolted down her sore nipples, and along her tense skin, spreading throughout her whole body, before he finally stopped to let her breath once more. When he did however, his hand would fall to her thigh, and here, he would reinforce his grip against her and scoot her chair closer with a loud creak. There, she would start to hear tearing again, as he started to peel back more and more of her suit-until she was fully exposed to him.
There...better?
>>
We really need someone to get a clear timeline of this shit. Someone needs to make a fucking ERP wiki, they'd make some decent money off the traffic and ads alone.
>>
>>9060259
And then what?
>>
>>9060214
Well?

>>
File: 9snJSZF.jpg (42KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
9snJSZF.jpg
42KB, 1136x640px
>>9060158
>Kizuna contemplates Anon's request. After a few moments, she gives him a shrug and casually pulls her shirt up.
>Bra-less, her tits flop out, with completely realistic jiggle physics!
Here ya go, anon!
Now go cum!
>>
File: nightie.png (288KB, 900x1725px) Image search: [Google]
nightie.png
288KB, 900x1725px
>>9060213
Every..beautiful woman. Huh.
>The teen's cheeks are positively glowing pink by now. For a second it looks like her pupils are about to turn into matching love hearts, til she shakes her head to snap out of it.
I'm Bulma! Bulma Brief. I mean if you hadn't already heard of me
>She brushes her hair away with a flick of the back of her hand. She's the picture of smugness.
My family is pretty famous, so I'm pretty much a celebrity.
>>
>>9060255
Maybe when I dont feel like shit

>>9060263
>This guy took the time to edit all this shit
At least you exposed yourself, niBBBA

>>9060290
Fuck off, JAY DEE EFF

>>9060265
Jinx tell your people to stop circlejerking
>>
File: Paul's titty monster.png (238KB, 1142x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Paul's titty monster.png
238KB, 1142x1280px
Step into my confessional, Anon... I don't bite.
>>
>>9060326
>>9060158
Really though, here's some Kizuna titties!
Have fun fapping, anon.
>>
>>9060213
Does girl Rance turn into a megaslut for cocks, or is she lesbian?
>>
>>9060265
>Oh jesus fuck it auto corrected pinch to punch, jesus fuck hahaha, sorry.
>>
>>9060339
>steps into confessional
Uhhh I guess i'm here to confess my sins.
>>
>>9060273
(That sounds great.)

>>9060279
Oh sweet lord, why is her feet so hot?
>>
>>9060214
(What is she like so I can think up something, I can write the starter if you like.)
>>
File: blep but in the ocean.jpg (871KB, 1280x1811px) Image search: [Google]
blep but in the ocean.jpg
871KB, 1280x1811px
>>9060359
Hahahhaha s'alright. You can ignore that then
>>
>>9060117
>He looked a bit surprised at her eagerness to get at the object in his hand-hell he didnt know what it was for-but he seemed excited all the same by her offer.
Oooh...is that so? And I get to touch as much as I want, huh?
>He grinned lecherously, as he eyed her up and down.
You know that's a way better deal...let me see what goods you're offering, huh?
>>
>>9060048
Thank you! But uh, I find it really hard to cum by myself.
...Could you help?! Please! You're so cute Kizuna!~
>>
File: Screenshot_20170430-005230.jpg (261KB, 720x978px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170430-005230.jpg
261KB, 720x978px
>>9060336
Kys nigger
>>
>>9060384
>Shall we just go with the rest of your post as is? Sorry I should've picked up on that lel.
>>
>>9060403
Yup yup!
>>
>>9060339
So if you're a demon nun, does that mean I confess my good deeds and trade them for sins?
>>
>>9060167
Ask?
Erm...well...
I'd like you to do some stuff for me, for sure. But...you uh, don't mind showing off your body do you? Can you show me your ass? It's really sexy.
>>
>>9060375
Can you get Owain to explain this

>>
File: oh SHIT its a fucking bird.jpg (52KB, 800x453px) Image search: [Google]
oh SHIT its a fucking bird.jpg
52KB, 800x453px
>>9060339
>He couldn't get any biters as Marcy so now he goes with Eve
SAD!

>>9060367
stop playing with cancer niBBa

>>9060384
Hahaha no no you can't

>>9060397
>Implying anyone's gonna join your shit server
h a h a fuck off paul OH WAIT xd

>>9060416
Stop playing with cancer
>>
File: 1267390390454.png (44KB, 170x198px) Image search: [Google]
1267390390454.png
44KB, 170x198px
>>9060328
Of course! Bulma Brief and her famous family...
>Rance said with a dumb grin before stroking his chin, his eyes narrowed before speaking up.
… Nope. I’m afraid I don’t know anything about you. Ah, it doesn’t matter, I’m sure you can impress me one way or another without making use of your cute name!
>Rance said with a playful smile as he approached Bulma, his lust-filled eyes scanning her form once again.
So, what brings a deliciously ravishing woman like you to a place like this?

>>9060351
Don't know, really.
Her only scene in all the saga has her running away from guys and girls. Even so, she's not canon.
>>
I like how no one has yet to see the simple way of finding out if Owain truly started the shit storm. We're all just chilling and enjoying the rage, all we need to do is find two people and we basically find out if Owain really is the shit bag causing all this.
>>
>>9060279
>The delicious feast of fat that was presented to him gave his erection a second wind, already stiffening back to full hardness from the show alone. Her needy begging almost out of line but he was too far gone to care. Behind himself he reaches and grasps the anal vibrator remote, turning it up to the max setting in a matter of settings. Tossing it over his shoulder he positions his erection right against her sopping wet hole, teasing it with his tip as he leans over to nibble her ear before whispering inside of it.
"This naughty little pussy is going to take every single drop of my spunk until I'm shooting blanks. I hope you're ready because you're not getting ANY sleep tonight..."
>With that promise the man lurches forward and thrusts every single inch of that fat throbbing cock she loves so much, knocking against her womb with near breaching force. With his fingers digging into her hips he begins to roll his hips balls deep inside of her, teasing her walls with his juicy shaft. After a few moments he begins to pound her like a cheap cocksleeve, balls deep thrusts that caused a meaty clap of flesh against flesh to ring through the room.
>>
>>9060443
Imagine how sad you'd have to be to falseflag as Paul.
Pathetic!
Listen nignog, Paul confirmed it in DMs. You're a heckin lie.
>>
File: images-2.jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images-2.jpg
7KB, 225x225px
>>9060430
Well friend you can already see a lot of me, so what else is there you want to see from me?
>>
>>9060279
You should stop roleplaying with Owain t b h
>>
>>9060501
I'd love to see you completely naked, that's for sure~!
>>
File: Ophelia3.png (459KB, 600x792px) Image search: [Google]
Ophelia3.png
459KB, 600x792px
>>9060375
(She's pretty much like Owain. A love for theatrics and big names while being fairly silly. She's pretty vanilla and submissive and will most likely be fine as long as you are nice to her. She sometimes uses magic but I haven't really thought of any lewd application for them. I've had starters in taverns, during a magic show and in some city street commenting on her rather risque clothing. It's all up to you what you're in the mood for.)
>>
>>9060501
Specifically?
I'd like to fuck you from behind and cum inside your deliciously tight chocolate cunt.
>>
>>9060464
who?
>>
>>9060416
Haven't thought of it that way... Go ahead, Anon. Tell me what good little Christian things you've done
>>9060367
>The screen of the confessional booth is bronze lattice. Interestingly, a hole is punched out of it at hip-level. From the other side, a shadowy figure awaits, obscured from the poor lighting. The silhouette, from what the Anon can see, is almost ridiculously voluptuous.
Go on, then, Anon. Don't keep me waiting; I have to purify you.
>>
Post avas that you might pick up in the foreseeable future.
>>
>>9060570
>thinks about his sins and looks around at the booth
I came inside my ex and.......I had a lot of premarital sex.
>>9060564
ignore it
>>
>>9060497
>Now he's falseflagging as a literal 13 year old
Hurr you got me

>>9060464
Why dont you guys just, stop roleplaying with him? You guys find it easy and excusable to pull that shit to me so its no different

>>9060535
>She's pretty much like Owain
DROBBED

>>9060570
>Won't spare a (You)
>One lining
you're trying too hard kid

>>9060579
>
>>
File: Top10AnimePlotTwists.jpg (635KB, 1276x873px) Image search: [Google]
Top10AnimePlotTwists.jpg
635KB, 1276x873px
>>9060579
A trap ava.
I don't WHICH one though. There's plenty to choose from.
Also, Mewtwo poster had to go and BJ anon is gone.
;A;
>>
File: pRam65jIDEJP2.gif (498KB, 500x528px) Image search: [Google]
pRam65jIDEJP2.gif
498KB, 500x528px
>>9060579
>>
File: 1493434519959.png (27KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1493434519959.png
27KB, 400x400px
>>9060579
Layer from Megaman X8. One of my oldest waifus.
>>
File: b1143e3ed31fbfc825413941ce364d73.png (320KB, 1280x1065px) Image search: [Google]
b1143e3ed31fbfc825413941ce364d73.png
320KB, 1280x1065px
>>9060579
>>
>>9060632
sad!
>pats Hotaru on the shoulder (and butt)
>>
File: sleep over.jpg (502KB, 850x685px) Image search: [Google]
sleep over.jpg
502KB, 850x685px
>>9060501
I just want an excuse to post this.
>>
>>9060625
never rped with you or owain, the difference is when Owain does this shit, it's because he's actually fucked in the head. You do it for attention.
>>
File: pabu.jpg (50KB, 480x255px) Image search: [Google]
pabu.jpg
50KB, 480x255px
>>9060625
I don't get it mang. What's your complex motives? Why would somebody falseflag as an alcoholic 17 year old with pasty legs and severe autism?
Doesn't make sense to me.
>>
>>9060672
Nice.
>>
File: ANGERY.jpg (12KB, 147x168px) Image search: [Google]
ANGERY.jpg
12KB, 147x168px
>>9060637
>Used to jerk off to that one scene where tinkerbell struggle inside a glass cup
Yes please

>>9060660
>>9060672
>>9060632
>tfw

>>9060686
The difference is I'm actually Iowa-tier when i actually try
>implying we're both not fucked in the head

>>9060693
>He still thinks it's working
SAD!
>>
>>9060598
>The woman- if you could call her that- on the other side of the screen gasps out with mock-surprise.
Premarital sex? How awful... Fortunately, that can be forgiven easily. In fact, I can drain you of sin entirely.
>>
File: 1493190402279.png (681KB, 746x769px) Image search: [Google]
1493190402279.png
681KB, 746x769px
>>9060625
>>
>>9060693
>Why would somebody falseflag as an alcoholic 17 year old with pasty legs and severe autism?
That explains why Bolin defends Paul so much: He's going to become him in 4 years.
>>
>>9060265
This is for you and me, pet. Might as well start with the bunny act, but who knows what'll suit you best?
>The producer's gaze doesn't break for a moment as he studies her reaction. Still that petulant stubbornness. It wasn't at all cute to him; what this predator enjoyed was the sight of the nubile teen still donning her humiliating headpiece regardless and blushing furiously.
Now would you look at that. Aren't you just the cutest little rabbit in tinsel-town?
>The wolfish producer lets out a lascivious chuckle, shaking his head. He raises a hooked finger and draws a "come hither" motion towards himself.
Now come over here, bunny rabbit. But first you need to get down low. Looks silly, a pet standing up high like their people, dontcha think, honeybun?
>>
File: Nina (28).png (252KB, 674x759px) Image search: [Google]
Nina (28).png
252KB, 674x759px
>>9060466
>A heavy gasp escaped her throat has Master began to vigorously pound away at her insides, sending rippling shockwaves across the soft flesh of her ass. With the buttplug cranked to its highest setting, it felt as though both of her holes were getting filled by the same lover at once, each threatening to spill over inside of her and fill her with cum until it spilled out of her. Her breasts were uncomfortably being pressed against the table by the heft of her thrusting body, but she was beyond caring about such minor pain in the face of such blinding pleasure. The solid, slapping sounds of their hips coming together became a wet, sloshing cacophony as her arousal began to gust out around his cock and splash onto the floor between her feet.
M-Master! Nngh~! I,...I'm already about to...
>Her words were stolen away by a low moan erupting through her throat, serving as an audible, primal warning of the orgasm to come. The buttplug inside of her made her tunnel spasm wildly against it, and the inner walls of her pussy were likewise attempting to make her Master dump his load inside of her. Shutting her eyes tight and letting herself be taken away by the pleasure, her final coherent wish was that Master would show mercy and finish inside of her.
>>
File: Bea_a21_default_2.png (686KB, 1070x1162px) Image search: [Google]
Bea_a21_default_2.png
686KB, 1070x1162px
>>9060579
You ever been really tempted to post as someone but had no goddamn idea how you'd lewd as them?
>>
>>9060570
Well I caught people robbing the bank all by myself, I was a donated one of my kidnies to a dying man, I've rescued puppies from a burning building, and I help feed starving children in Africa. Is that holy enough, my bitch sister?
>>
File: Dasd.gif (1MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
Dasd.gif
1MB, 480x270px
>>9060674
Don't touch me!
REEEEEEEE!

>>9060736
I have.
And I have posted them.
And it feels good once the ball gets going.
>>
File: updated card.jpg (469KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
updated card.jpg
469KB, 1920x1080px
>>9060579
I want to find a shortstack with wide hips and washboard chest that hasn't already been taken by somebody else. I need to balance out all of these boobs somehow.
>>
>>9060767
>>9060736
reminds me of when I first saw Misaka. But then she banged and it was k
>>
>>9060721
uso da yo my dude
>>9060727
Nah. My legs are heckin toned and tanned, and I'm planning to avoid alcohol because the two people I plan on not turning out like at all costs are alcoholics.
>>9060781
>Mei
m-muh dink
>>
>>9060767
Shh.
>hands her a box of butterfingers.
>>
>>9060535
>She's pretty much like Owain

A lying sociopath?
>>
>>9060781
>balance out the boobs
Nonsense!
>>
>>9060803
so bolin what are your thoughts on the whole situation?
>>
>>9060781
>shortstack with wide hips
I hope you succeed.
>>
File: face of uncertainty.png (27KB, 196x202px) Image search: [Google]
face of uncertainty.png
27KB, 196x202px
>>9060842
What whole situation?
Do you mean the state of ERP in general?
>>
File: pantsu deal.gif (894KB, 500x383px) Image search: [Google]
pantsu deal.gif
894KB, 500x383px
>>9060385
>Bulma shudders from the eye-fuck she's getting by this baka-hentai, physically recoiling
Let you ...see..what? You mean you just want to see my butt? I...sure! I guess! If we're gonna make a fair trade.
>Bulma stares resolutely anywhere but at anon as she lifts up the skirt of her dress and points her plump tush vaguely in his direction.

>>9060445
>Bulma scrunches her face into a disappointed pout when the tall stranger completely no-sells her heritage. Still, those compliments go a long way, even if the way he seems to be undressing her with his eyes makes the teenage inventor instinctively lean backwards.
Uhh..yeah. I'm really impressive. You're right. I'm here because I'm searching for the Dragon Balls. They look like this.
>She reaches into a pouch on her bag and brandishes a translucent, orange globe at Rance.
That's all really. You seen any?
>>
>>9060781
Have you ever played as Nidoqueen?
>>
>>9060781
Patrician there, I hope you find the shortstack with DFC!
>>
Greetings! How is everyone doing?
>>
>>9060865
were you not here for the past 4 days?
to sum it up someone from a discord server was run out over false claims and then more shit happened that involved owain and him being exposed as the anon shitposter
>>
>>9060579
>>
Uuuuugh, this is so boring.

Are there any avas around to typefuck?
>>
>>9060731
>Even through her orgasm the man continues to savagely rail her spasming cunt, his balls clapping against her netherlips with each sheathe of cock meat within her body. His sensitivity from his earlier ejaculation pushing him closer to the edge than he thought was possible. Wrapping his muscled arms around her child-bearing waist while he continues to give the entrance to her womb cock tip kisses. The man grits his teeth before extracting his long juicy pole out, only the tip resting inside of her depths before he slams it up to the hilt in her plush rear. The man whispers in Nina's ear as he does so, gyrating in place as he feels the first wave of baby batter work up his shaft.
"Get pregnant with master's seed...I'm going to pump you full until the only thing you can feel inside is my cum..."
>As soon as the man says that the floodgates open, a veritable river of his virile spunk being spilled into the orc's previously empty womb. The large splashes of cock milk soon fill her to the brim, the excess spilling past the occasionally removed plug of his dick as he pulls an inch out only to thrust back in. Draining the entirety of his warm nuts caused some to implode outwards, coating her thighs and his pelvis in the sticky seed. When his orgasm ends he merely lays on top of her, his softening erection pulsating against her cum painted walls in the remnants of ecstasy. He soon leans up and presses a tender kiss to her neck, nuzzling against it afterwards.
"Good girl. You've earned a small break..."
>>
>>9060307
(omg sorry, missed this!)
>Every brush of his fingertips sent her nerves roaring. She'd never felt anything like it; not even the most satisfying of victories compared to the adrenaline rush setting her veins on fire.
Hmmh---
>Her arms raise to push at his shoulders. However, they merely rest there, too weak to push even if her body allowed her to.
Because-- Because, I'm the best.
>Her voice quivered dangerously, the undercurrent of lust thick in the sound of her words.
Ghhh-!
>Hana throws her head back, her sore, sensitive peaks alight with pain and pleasure as he gives her another shock. Lewdly, her tongue lolls out of her mouth, almost drooling as Hana catches her breath. The cool air to her now-bared cunt combined with the aftershocks of electricity sent her spasming, sticky girlcum spraying from her twitching entrance and pooling on the seat of her chair between her legs. Exhausted, the girl's chest heaves with her panting.
It's a compactnuclearprocessingcore--
>She started quickly, then caught herself, eyes rapidly flickering to look up at him in horror.
>>
File: Stern Hanzo.jpg (77KB, 774x1033px) Image search: [Google]
Stern Hanzo.jpg
77KB, 774x1033px
>>9060906
>comes out of lurking in Pj's
Yes sir.
>>
File: Nidoqueen (18).png (88KB, 706x811px) Image search: [Google]
Nidoqueen (18).png
88KB, 706x811px
>>9060813
(Balance in all things.)

>>9060847
(Thank you. The search for obscure, short, flat, and wide-hipped girls is harder than I thought it would be.)

>>9060881
(Sure have! Plenty of fun trying to write around her not being able to speak English.)

>>9060892
(Thanks, I'll keep my eyes peeled.)
>>
File: Card.jpg (618KB, 1600x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Card.jpg
618KB, 1600x1024px
Yes, but my card consists of furry characters, so my cast line won't yield many bites.
>>
>>9060879
>He reacts almost immediately when she goes to flash him what he wanted to see, reaching down and taking two firm fistfuls of her plump ass and squeezing her all of a sudden with his hands, letting out a very pleased sigh with his discovery of her rear.
Mm...that's perfect, actually. go ahead and take off your panties, and I'll fuck you. Then you get your dragon ball.
>He states bluntly, apparently unaware that she intended just to flash him-if she did of course.
>>
>>9060497
>finally my chance to be relevant
>>
>>9060923
>Hanzo "did you quote my chemical romance" Shimada
>>
>>9060725
>>9060598
Whoops, image
>>9060739
Oh my... How positively good of you.
That has to change quickly. I'll have to remedy this!
>>
>>9060944
Leave Hanzo alone, Owain
>>
>>9060944
>Owain
hey bud how's the attempts at running out male avas going?
>>
>>9060672
I wanna play Nicole, but I dunno if I'd do her justice.
>>
>>9060944
Owain stop
>>
>>9060939
>so my cast line won't yield many bites.
Nonsense, they're all great
>>
>>9060939
Kass~
Just my luck two days in a row.
>>
>>9060535
(Tfw when the starter I thought of was too complex)
>>
>>9060927
(Do you have a Discord?)
>>
File: Flick.gif (489KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Flick.gif
489KB, 500x281px
Pretty quiet, yeah?
>>
>>9060927
Flat with wide hips is pretty unusual, yeah. Obscure too? You're giving yourself a challenge.
>>
File: eye meme.jpg (13KB, 140x82px) Image search: [Google]
eye meme.jpg
13KB, 140x82px
>>9060894
Funnily enough, I actually haven't been on /trash/ that much for the last week.
After that whole shitstorm with Fronk and the attitude towards me in HG, I decided that the gig was basically up. I moved onto greener pastures. Things are looking up for old Bolin.
Anyway, that all sounds pretty gay. Discord servers bring about discord. What else is there to say?
>>9060943
I only visited this landfill because Paul told me to post.
>>
>>9060960
Do it bitch!
>>
File: Misaki - 42.jpg (80KB, 325x681px) Image search: [Google]
Misaki - 42.jpg
80KB, 325x681px
>>9060927
If you already have a Nidoqueen on your roster, perhaps Tsareena?
>>
File: Ophelia.jpg (54KB, 552x635px) Image search: [Google]
Ophelia.jpg
54KB, 552x635px
>>9060978
(Too complex? In what way?)
>>
>>9060960
Give it a shot and see how it's received. If you and your partner(s) have fun, that's all that really matters.
>>
File: 8888.png (16KB, 522x527px) Image search: [Google]
8888.png
16KB, 522x527px
>>9060985
>Hugs the JP.
Faggot donkey dicksucker.
>>
File: Kass129.png (750KB, 588x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Kass129.png
750KB, 588x1000px
>>9060970
Your compliment is appreciated, anon.

>>9060977
Oh, hello again, anon! I hope you had a pleasant sleep?
>>
>>9061011
Ping Pong Ching Chong Wing Dings
>>
>>9061011
Ilu Mooty, you stupid sexy gook
>>
>>9060951
Thank you, or more fittingly, fuck you. So, how are you gonna change them exactly, got any demon magic or something?
>>
>>9061016
Did not have a pleasant seep, you kept me wanting for more. But with like more build up.
>>
>>9060893
Pretty shitty
>>
File: Nina (21).png (399KB, 594x868px) Image search: [Google]
Nina (21).png
399KB, 594x868px
>>9060917
>Nina goes limp against the table as he emptied himself inside of her, letting the final waves of her orgasm wash over her and the excess cum to drip from her aching pussy. The world seems to slowly come back into focus, and she returns to her feet once more. Master's cock slips out of her as she moves, sending the rest of his hot seed running down her inner thighs.
I...I thank you, Master. B-But if I may speak freely, I believe that you should get some rest. You could make sure to get some sleep while you left those toys inside of your little slut, and...and tease me with them until you wake up.
>She nervously folds her hands over her chest, unsure of if he would approve of the idea. Truthfully, she needed more than just a little break, herself. By the time he woke up again, she would be more than happy to service him. But for now, she needed her rest just as badly as he did.
Th-that is, of course, unless that suggestion is out of line...
>>
>>9061011
Mooty is a FUCKING Cyooty
>>
>>9061057
What a perfect body.
>>
File: BthkSfBz.jpg (116KB, 1252x1252px) Image search: [Google]
BthkSfBz.jpg
116KB, 1252x1252px
>>9061003
Don't say stuff like that, anon!
>>9061010
I would do it right now, if it weren't 3:20 AM
>>
File: chaos.jpg (47KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
chaos.jpg
47KB, 640x480px
>>9060879
Hmmm... There might or might not be something in my hoard of treasures that looks like that!
Of course, there's no reason to show my treasures to a strange just like that...
>Rance stepped forward, leaning towards Bulma, his face inches away from her with a sharp grin.
But you're not a stranger, are you?
>>
File: Kass136.png (769KB, 990x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Kass136.png
769KB, 990x1200px
>>9061044
Heh, my apologies, anon.
But at least your day went well, correct?
>>
File: a Brat.jpg (95KB, 850x1307px) Image search: [Google]
a Brat.jpg
95KB, 850x1307px
>>9060729
>Kneel? He wanted her to kneel and crawl?!
>Hana swallows the humiliated lump in her throat, fists balled at her pale sides, struggling not to say something she'd regret.
Ghh-
>She vocalizes wordlessly, gaze trailing longingly to the abandoned puddle that was her plugsuit.
I don't... Understand.
>The bunnygirl grunts, frustrated with how the man eyed her. And yet, there she was, slowly but surely lowering herself to her knees. Naked and nubile, Hana forces herself to crawl forwards, embarrassed tears stinging behind her eyes but not daring to spill down her heated cheeks.
What's the point of this, /sir/?
>Hana spits the words out, staring up at him from her spot at his feet.
>>
File: hot ass.gif (491KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
hot ass.gif
491KB, 500x375px
>>9060942
W-WHAT?!
>Bulma jumps on the spot, kept in place by those greedy hands grabbing her peachy butt. She narrow her eyes, looking at Anon like he is utter human garbage and twists away, still not moving enough to tug her rear out of his grip.
What are you...NO WAY. That's gross. And disgusting. Maybe....maybe I'll trade you my panties. B-b-but I'm not losing my virginity to a dirty creep like you! Not even for a Dragon Ball!
>The bratty teen sticks her tongue out and glares at anon petulously.
>>
>>9060927
>short, flat, and wide-hipped girls
I can think of like two, but obscure is another story.
>>
>>9061087
Do it tomorrow, then.

I'll have to see if I can be there, 'cause I totally want to tap that cat milf~
>>
does anyone ever fantasize about being a sexy elf girl or is it just me?
>>
>>9061035
Step into my cumfessional, Anon. Let me drain you of that horrible goodness. It'll be fun.
>>
>>9061141
Not necessarily an elf, but I think most of the avas here do fantasize about being a sexy girl.
>>
File: Nina (44).png (178KB, 528x486px) Image search: [Google]
Nina (44).png
178KB, 528x486px
>>9060983
(Nina #8275, although I mostly only use it to shitpost in the /erp/ channels.)

>>9060986
>>9061119

(Challenges are good! Nothing good has ever come from something that was easy. Or something like that. I dunno, I just didn't think it'd be as rare as it is. I'll probably be fine with just finding someone who's got C-cups or lower, at this point.)

>>9061005
(I considered that, actually! I'm not entirely sure if I want to risk over-saturating it with Pokemon, though. That said, it may be a good sign if someone else has already thought of the idea.)
>>
>>9061099
Yeah so far so good, just a minor inconvenience i'm good.
>>
File: 1433338179775.jpg (227KB, 631x1063px) Image search: [Google]
1433338179775.jpg
227KB, 631x1063px
>>9061141
I have too. I want to take care of the house, cook food for my master/husband and take care of his urges.
>>
>>9060919
(No prob.)

>That subtle air of delight hovered about her captor's gaze as he pressed his advantage, every attempt she made to deflect him only resulting in him returning with renewed vigor to torment spots that had grown oh so sore. Those now seemingly warm palms did not stop their slow, meticulous groping of the pilot before him, even as she was jolted. Every slow squeeze brought with it another encouraging spark.
Yes...the best. The best at what, I wonder.
>He droned curiously, letting his gaze drift over her lewd expression, a deeply pleased silence falling between him and her as she caught her breath. That's when he caught her finally spew something for him, and it peaked his interest so. As if to punish-or perhaps, reward her answer- the enhanced man drew closer to her, his glowing optics inches from her own.
Oh? Is that so?
>He noted, and seemed to take a note of it, before he pressed on.
That's good, Hana. Do you have more to tell me, too? Spill your heart for me.
>He encouraged softly, and slowly his thrumming palms would drift downwards and brush against her abdomen, the tips of those metal digits-growing warm due to use, and constant touching her-slowly began to brush across Hana's sex. The finger tip would touch at her clit, and slide slowly along her wet gushing cunt, regularly starting to slide it back and forth, before he regarded her once more with that cold stare.
Here...better, isn't it?
>He asked again, his brand of questioning shifting slightly, eager to get her to spew all of her thoughts now. She could feel the pleasant vibrations of his finger tips against her womanhood, and the threat of a spark unleashing at any time.
If you ask nicely...I might reward you, Hana.
>>
>>9061165
Goddam I forgot all about Judith. I really want to see her in these threads. Hell any Tales girl will be great here.
>>
>>9061159
>>9061165
depending on my mood i either want to be a cute sexy elf girl adventuring

or a cute sexy elf girl getting fucked by orcs like a submissive slave cumslut

it's very hard for me
>>
>>9061099
Hey kass serious question. I know you're on the Discord and I know you and the guy who got run out spoke a bit. Did he really get run out for talking to Jinx?
>>
File: Smokey.gif (343KB, 500x428px) Image search: [Google]
Smokey.gif
343KB, 500x428px
>>9061011
>Hugs the Mooty
Huh, its been a while kid. I was beginning to miss you calling me names. Odd how that works.
>>
>>9061009
(I thought she was an adventurer, so my char and her could be on their way home and stumble upon a natural hot spring in the forest, where they relax, get drunk and eventually lewd.)
>>
File: image_by_xxnroberxx-d9qz00a.jpg (37KB, 348x533px) Image search: [Google]
image_by_xxnroberxx-d9qz00a.jpg
37KB, 348x533px
>>9061130
Milf?
I'm a mom, sure, but I don't really look -that- old, do I?
>>9061141
(I fantasize about being a girl in general. Sub, of course.)
(I can't help but imagine myself being fucked raw by a dozen big, burly men.)
(I'm a super fag.)
>>
File: Judith.png (263KB, 500x656px) Image search: [Google]
Judith.png
263KB, 500x656px
>>9061183
I would play her but I already have some important characters in the works

>>9061190
A cute sexy elf girl adventuring and finding a man who she can love is another thing I wanna do, yes.

I don't know about getting fucked by orcs though. I'm thinking more about being a waifu.
>>
File: Kass5.png (153KB, 763x777px) Image search: [Google]
Kass5.png
153KB, 763x777px
>>9061164
I'm sorry to hear that, anon. But overall at least you're fine.
>Kass wraps his wings around the anon and embraces him.
>>
>>9061057
>With the pulling out of his member the ensuing deluge drips out of her freshly filled cunt, the man admiring the white leaking out of her hole before listening to her words. The entire time she speaks his hands roam across the doughy rear of the orc slut, occasionally squeezing it as he imagines what else he'll do to her butt in the future. He traces her currently vibrating asshole with his middle finger in the mean time, circling the end of the anal plug still inside of her.
"Hmph. You're more considerate than I thought. I did want to take a bit of a rest."
>He reluctantly pulls away from the curvaceous woman and collects the discarded dildo, offering a little mercy by reaching into a drawer to grab some lube and slathering it in the slick fluid. With her sex stretched from the balls deep pounding it fits like a glove within her pussy, the man grasping the remotes and turning them until they are only a light buzz inside of her.
"Finally having a nice idea. I could get used to this."
>He grasps the leash once more and pulls on it more gently than before, more leading her to the bedroom than if anything else.
(Thanks for sticking with me through this kind of long session. Fine if we end there?)
>>
File: Misaki - 22.jpg (57KB, 395x409px) Image search: [Google]
Misaki - 22.jpg
57KB, 395x409px
>>9061162
I wouldn't call 2 over saturation, but I understand, a bit
Midna is currently not in use either, but you did ask for obscure, so I might see if something else comes up
>>
>>9061105
>There is a twinkle in the old wolf's eye now. "The cat that's got it's milk" seems apt. Still he leans casually on the corner of his desk, eyeing up the proud pilot like a delicious steak...or so Hana had thought. Looking up at the smug silver fox, she recognises even the way he is looking at her is starting to change. Less like a hungry animal and more like..someone appreciating a cute, fluffy animal being adorable. Is it really that sudden?
The point is, I wanted it, honeybun. Maybe some other wannabe star might snag a different role. But you? Your credentials are perfect to be my pet. And we can drop the "sir", doesn't seem right. Start with "master". Now.
>He points at the floor in front of him.
Hop. Over here to Master, rabbit.
>>
>>9061114
>The man scoffed at her protection of her virginity so, almost looking disappointed by it.
Psh. A virgin? Damn, and here I was hoping you were a slut of some kind.
>He gave a sort of exaggerated sigh, but his grip on her ass only strengthened, even going so far as to give her a firm smack, as he forced a wedgie onto her, just so he could get a better look.
Fine, fine...how about anal, then? You get to keep your virginity, and I still get to fuck you. All that for a little orange ball. you don't lose nothing out of it, right?
>>
File: Kass48.jpg (220KB, 817x1157px) Image search: [Google]
Kass48.jpg
220KB, 817x1157px
>>9061191
That I can't answer because I don't know what happened. I know something and jinx talked but the next thing I know I see "The hellboy ava was run out for talking to jinx."
I couldn't really comprehend what was going on.
>>
>>9061221
I mean I'd like being a waifu, whether it's a man's waifu or another cute elf girl's waifu, maybe even a dark elf mistress.

But sometimes I just want to be a cumdump for huge, strong men, whether it's orcs or whatever.
>>
>>9061213
What? No! A milf isn't someone who looks old! That's, like, almost the opposite!

You look... appealing.
>>
>>9061162
I don't think it'd be too hard, just a bit of a rough search. I'm just sad because my two choices are too mainstream. Ah well.
Good luck with the search, cute orc.
>>
>>9061229
>Anon accepts Kass's affection, burying his face in his chest. The Anon reciprocates his love to Kass, attempting to wrap his own arms around Kass.
>>
File: Ophelia4.jpg (49KB, 495x700px) Image search: [Google]
Ophelia4.jpg
49KB, 495x700px
>>9061205
(That could still work. I usually play Owain as an adventurer/mercenary as a reason for him being where ever. The adventuring thing seems to be a pretty common thing in the Fire Emblem universe so go ahead.)
>>
File: 8888.png (79KB, 685x684px) Image search: [Google]
8888.png
79KB, 685x684px
>>9061028
버거 교육

>>9061031
Thank you, I love me too. :>

>>9061061
Anon is lewd and dirty.

>>9061202
>Lightly snuggles the tall cigarette man.
Shut the fuck up, you severed Syrian dick monkey baby fetus. I love you.
>>
>>9061011

Who is this jizz wizard?
>>
>>9061262
But what did he do that caused him to get run out?
There must've been a catalyst, that entire situation caused our current shit posting.
>>
File: Nina (74).png (169KB, 450x577px) Image search: [Google]
Nina (74).png
169KB, 450x577px
>>9061233
(That's a perfect ending, anon! That was a ton of fun. I haven't really gotten to play with anyone who wanted to hard dom Nina yet, so this was a pretty interesting test. I hope you liked it!)

>>9061244
(Wait, really? I thought for sure there were a few people that were playing Midna already. I only wanted to go with obscure because it causes fewer of the dumb fights for who has the "rights" to ERP as that character. Midna sounds like she'd be a perfect fit, if she's actually available.)

>>9061273
(Thank you. And best of luck to you, too.)
>>
File: tydpr.png (516KB, 599x602px) Image search: [Google]
tydpr.png
516KB, 599x602px
>>9061213
HOLY SHIT IS THAT A CAT MILF!? YOU GOT SOME BANGIN TITTIES, BITCH! MIND COMING BACK TO TOYOTA AVALON AND SHOWING ME YOUR THONG WEDGIE??
>>
>>9061313
Anon you always make me laugh with these. Thank you.
>>
>>9061316
Someone on the discord shit post pictures that he also had of Stronk cat. They blamed him for it and then people found out, but some other shit with owain happened and it just got worse each hour.
>>
>>9061323
The only Midna I've ever seen was the discord one so you should be good.
>>
>>9061328
owain.png
>>
>>9061328
Owain plz leave
>>
>>9061146
All right then, I'll step into your "cumfessional," What ever that is?
>Anon goes into the room where Eve is
So what am I gonna do first to begin?
>>
File: Misaki - 45.jpg (23KB, 223x361px) Image search: [Google]
Misaki - 45.jpg
23KB, 223x361px
>>9061323
Yep, as far as I'm aware there's no current thread Midna, you're good to go on the imp
Hope it goes well for you if you go for her
>>
>>9061301
When you gonna play titty hero again?
>>
>>9061341
>>9061344
IDK WHO THIS OWAIN NIGGA IS BUT IF HE TRYIN TO GET BETWEEN ME AND THIS BANGIN PUSSY THEN I'LL STOMP HIS BABY BALLS, BETTER BELIEVE
>>
>>9061323
(Yeah you were phenomenal! I adored how you played the sub throughout the whole thing. I'll probably try not to bug you too soon but I would love to do some continuity with this same thing if that's alright with you.)
>>
File: it_never_ends.gif (2MB, 458x334px) Image search: [Google]
it_never_ends.gif
2MB, 458x334px
>Tfw Fronk doesn't play TP Zelda anymore and no one will likely ever pick her up because of BOTW
>>
>>9061337
this shit is straight out of a Soap opera.
>Someone pretends to be someone else and causes havok
>>
>>9061213
Calm down, Ms. Watterson, you still look beautiful, not matter what age. Being a Milf is just our way of saying you're hot, even if you're above the age bracket.
>>
File: Kass45.jpg (356KB, 1682x2048px) Image search: [Google]
Kass45.jpg
356KB, 1682x2048px
>>9061275
>Kass pet the anon, keeping him close while he attempt to hug the large avian back.

>>9061316
Like I said, anon, I don't know. I'm sorry.
>>
>>9061279
>I usually play Owain as an adventurer/mercenary

That's a funny way of saying "lying scumbag"
>>
>>9061279
(You want me to refer to myself as Anon or should I make up a name? Sorry for all the questions.)
>>
>>9060625
owain does jack...?
>>
>>9061167
>His hands roamed over every inch of her flushed breasts as the seconds blurred into what felt like hours. She couldn't take it, but what choice did she have? If she came like he was building her up to do, Hana would lose /everything/. Hana never lost.
Awhh!
>She mewls, muscles twitching with every slightly less-painful shock. It was mindnumbing; even his cybernetic eyes drinking in her cloudy gaze seemed fit to hypnotize.
I don't want-- Don't go any closer!
>Hana warns desperately as his buzzing, heated digits trail down her flat, toned stomach. Squeezing her eyes tightly closed, the pilot bucks forward, an agonized shriek torn from her plump lips as he makes contact with her swollen clit. More tears sluice down her cheeks, squirming. A shock there would be... No, no, she couldn't take it.
The windshield of the MEKA units are their weakest point but the defense matrix covers it on a resource meter!
>She rambles, speaking quickly. Hana chokes out a sob, the betrayal bitter on her tongue.
>>
File: Nina (47).png (232KB, 639x514px) Image search: [Google]
Nina (47).png
232KB, 639x514px
>>9061339
>>9061357
(Wow, that's pretty surprising. I suppose I need to get on building a folder now. Thanks for letting me know!)

>>9061371
(For sure! Sounds like it'd be a ton of fun.)
>>
>>9061397
>Anon gets his head out of Kass's chest and looks up, gazing at his Avian friend.
So Kass, what are we gonna do today?~
>He asks with a cheery smile, just remembering their sinful acts from the other night.
>>
File: Ophelia2.jpg (9KB, 186x271px) Image search: [Google]
Ophelia2.jpg
9KB, 186x271px
>>9061407
(Anon is more than fine.)
(It's good to ask questions because you wouldn't want to end up doing something your partner might really dislike! Don't sweat it if something comes out a little odd. ERPing is supposed to be fun!)
>>
File: oi.jpg (52KB, 522x768px) Image search: [Google]
oi.jpg
52KB, 522x768px
>>9061097
>Bulma narrows her eyes. The short teen has to crane her neck to look up at Rance..but she doesn't seem intimidated yet, even by his domineering presence all above her.
N..no? I guess I'm not a stranger? So...you think you've got one of those or..or what?
>Bulma smiles as pleasantly as she can, keeping her nerve for now.

>>9061255
>Bulma's bottom lip wobbles, thrust out in UTTER indignation at that first remark. her face only gets redder as it goes on. She shudders from the smack and rubs her thighs together, squinting her eyes shut from the sharp pain at first. When she opens them again, she's staring deadly daggers at Anon.
....a...anal? You mean?
>She slaps anon's hand away from her butt.
Pervert! Idiot! N...no way! Think of something else, buster!
>Bulma pouts furiously and crosses her arms. She stares into the mid-distance, and taps her foot some.
....anal...doesn't count as losing your virginity?
>>
>See ava
>feel jealous they play it when I was considering it
>feel bad about my own avas because I never play them
>>
File: 1492740502364.jpg (2MB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
1492740502364.jpg
2MB, 4128x2322px
>>9060693
>>
>>9061450
Yo; are you me senpai?
>>
>>9061419
WHO THE FUCK IS THIS NOW?? IM USUALLY NOT INTO KOREANS BECAUSE OF THAT KIMMY JONG NIGGA BUT DAMN YOUR BODY TIGHTER THAN A RUBBER BAND WRAPPED AROUND MY BALLS TO KEEP ME FROM CUMMING TOO FAST!

SO YOU WANNA GET SPANKED IN A PORTA-POTTY OR WHAT?
>>
>>9060781
>Gives the Mei a kissu.
Proud of you, kohai.
>>
>>9061441
>ERPing is supposed to be fun

Which is funny because you do your best to make it not fun for the other male avas
>>
File: crossarms.jpg (227KB, 429x600px) Image search: [Google]
crossarms.jpg
227KB, 429x600px
>>9061449
Well, only if you convince me to give away part of my treasures then I'll happily give you what you desire.
The problem is... How?
>Despite his sharp and sudden approach, he was far from hostile. In fact, he as the opposite: Friendly and completely lusting after her.
Any ideas?
>>
>>9061503
>mfw he helped run out a male Ava a few days ago
Lol, how fucking big is his ego
>>
>>9061441
(Anything you into so I can have it in session?)
>>
>>9061213
Still counts.
I'd still fuck that blue cat~
>>
File: 819bff50504cb025f7ef0f59cc0b4f46.png (660KB, 691x1500px) Image search: [Google]
819bff50504cb025f7ef0f59cc0b4f46.png
660KB, 691x1500px
>>9061251
>The change in the man's glance is not missed by the pilot. If anything, it made her more uncomfortable.
My.. Credentials... Make me a capable soldier, not a pet...
>Hana puffs out her cheeks. Hop. How ridiculous! This was insane-- But how would people look at her if she walked out of this room a failure? She never lost. D.Va was wholly expected by all of her fans; all of her staff, to score this deal. Hana had to win.
>And so, she picks herself up to a squatting position, eyes tightly closed, and pushes off with deceptively-slim legs. Her naked curves bounce with the jump, jiggling as she lands in front of his feet.
>>
>>9061543
Bigger than his 4 inch cock
>>
>tfw just want to 'have' avas
>tfw just want to have a big full card
>tfw I know I won't play them ever
feels fucking bad
>>
File: il_340x270.1034757492_1n3t.jpg (23KB, 340x270px) Image search: [Google]
il_340x270.1034757492_1n3t.jpg
23KB, 340x270px
>>9061560
YOU CURVIN ME NOW, BITCH? I SEE HOW IT IS! I GUESS YOU SQUINT EYES DON'T LIKE THE BLACK BOYS YET, HUH? WELL CHING CHONG TO YOU TOO YOU SLUT!

AND TO THINK I WAS GOING TO GIVE YOU MY LEAGUE OF LEGENDS ACCOUNT
>>
File: Kass57.png (18KB, 300x220px) Image search: [Google]
Kass57.png
18KB, 300x220px
>>9061432
Oh, I don't know, Anon... After what deeds we had done I'm curious what else you'd have in mind.
>Kass leaned down towards the anon's face, nuzzling him ever so gently.
>>
>>9061419
>Every moment her captor spent in her presence he found himself enthralled with her slightest movement-the wrong breath, a certain twitch, all of it drawing his attention. As if he were cataloging her betrayal in excruciating detail.
Yes, good Hana...
>He would murmur out as he sensed her starting to break under his dedicated pressure, every slight shift of his warm, buzzing digit creating a cascade of reactions through her. It was beautiful-and something he wouldn't soon forget. Very aware of the growing puddle of arousal, and his own sway over her body, the man praised her with a soft gasp when she gave up more of what he wanted to hear. Yet...he found himself wanting more. Not merely content to take her pride as a pilot, he wanted something else now. Slowly, the thrumming digit buried itself an inch or so deep in her lewd, clinging tunnel, and he forced the girl to look him in the eye.
Very good, Hana...you sing well.
>He stated simply, as the charged bit of metal brushed against her clit, and unleashed another full charge to jolt her entire body, this one accompanied by the man steadily starting to rub and toy with her nethers down below, and holding onto the charge longer this time...until the machine beeped, signally it was growing low on charge. He would eat up her reaction, his sadistic gaze lowering and holding her in his sights until he was satisfied with her humiliation.
>>
File: First Kek.png (45KB, 150x150px) Image search: [Google]
First Kek.png
45KB, 150x150px
>>9061581
>mfw that shit was hard and 4 inches
>>
Paul's newest approach at /erp/ is Undyne
beware
>>
>>9061589
Having a big card doesn't mean much to be honest. A lot of people stick to one or two avas anyway.
>>
File: 8888.png (61KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
8888.png
61KB, 540x540px
>>9061313
A beautiful man over 30's sister.

>>9061360
My English classes have proven to be very extensive these past few weeks. I think I can when I am done, which is close because I only have few more weeks left. Sorry, I will shut up now. :(
>>
>>9061617
Hotaru plays Undyne.
>>
>>9061617
>flips his shit whenever someone considers playing one of "his" avas
>takes Hotaru's Undyne
POETRY
>>
>>9061603
>Anon blushes at Kass's openness, his ability to speak so calmly about their deeds alone made Anon want Kass more. Unfortunately Anon loved teasing Kass before he succumbed to his needs.
S-so you enjoyed it? Right.....?
>He asked clearing his voice as he felt Kass nuzzle him, Kass's massive wing span alone was double Anon's height so it wasn't expected that Kass did very little motion to nuzzle the man.
>>
File: Looking over.gif (2MB, 500x278px) Image search: [Google]
Looking over.gif
2MB, 500x278px
>>9061301
Y'know, despite all the derogatory things you say, you have a sweet side at times.
>He gives her a little head pat, returning back to the hug
Stay you, ya hear?
>>
>>9061449
>The man seemed almost indignant about her refusal of what he felt was a very legitimate offer, crossing his arms after she knocked him away and letting out a frustrated sigh.
Jeez, are you for real? Maybe I'll just take the dragon ball and keep it myself for now.
>He let out a sigh, only to catch the last question she asked.
...Huh? No of course it doesn't. You can fuck people with your ass all you want, and still be pure for your husband, if you really want.
>He shrugs.
You wanna protect your womanhood I understand...but what's wrong with using your ass? Especially for someone this important, huh?
>>
>>9061619
I know
I just want a long, fat, full card
>>
File: Ophelia18.png (343KB, 674x540px) Image search: [Google]
Ophelia18.png
343KB, 674x540px
>>9061548
(I'm fine with alot of things besides the extremes (scat, vore, gore, cucking/NTR etc) so whatever you are into is more than enough if you want to say so.)
(Drunk lewd is nice. Sloppy oral, sex and making out are also fine with an attention to fluids.)
(Only kind of eh thing I'm into is urethra insertion but I won't force that onto you if you don't like it.)
>>
>>9061589
If I put everyone I actually played on a card it'd look moderate, but I only really post as one person in thread
>>
>>9061717
>cucking/NTR

Why are you always lying?
>>
"Oh my. It seems we have an influx of oddities lately in the park. I have never seen you before, what bring you here?"
>>
>>9061560
>Even with her eyes closed, D.Va can feel the adult's rinsing gaze over her nude body. Every hop feels more shameful than the last - the heart of it washes over here. When she finally arrives at her destination, a hand reaches down to pet right between those bunny ears.
Good bunny. That wasn't so hard, now was it?
>His baritone voice is silky and smooth as he has the audacity to compliment her.
Look, I've got a present for you
>D.Va hears it before she sees it; dangled before her eyes, a pink leather collar with a hook for a leash, a little bell, and a single word studded into it: S L U T
It's just your size. Now put it on.
>As amused as the wolfish producer's voice seems, there is no hint that he's speaking anything but a command.
>>
>>9061749
WELCOME TO YOUKOSO JAPARI PARK
>>
>>9061749
I'M LOOKING FOR MY NUT, BITCH, HAVE YOU SEEN IT?
>>
File: Kass16.jpg (400KB, 1024x1455px) Image search: [Google]
Kass16.jpg
400KB, 1024x1455px
>>9061672
Heh, of course I did, anon... Why wouldn't I have? It was quite the enjoyable experience.
>Kass could only continue to hold the anon within his embrace, smiling as with his beak still pressed up against his face.
And I know you surely enjoyed it as well, didn't you, anon?
>>
File: wet tshirt contest.jpg (581KB, 850x1585px) Image search: [Google]
wet tshirt contest.jpg
581KB, 850x1585px
>>9061598
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSbZidsgMfw
>>9061612
>Good? How was this good? It was the lowest moment of Hana's life! Still, his praise would have been reassuring were she not wholly anticipating a jolt to her hypersensitive clit.
Oh-
>Through the tangle of her nebulous minds, a thought surfaced. Was he recording this? /Streaming/ it? Sweat beading on her forehead, Hana lets out a short, choking sound at the thought. God, no. Please, no. She didn't know what to do. No matter what she did, it felt like she'd lose. Either she'd crack under torture- And Hana was sure her body would give out- or she'd betray everything and everyone she held dear.
>Pulled from her reverie by the digit shoving itself into her tiny, clinging pussy. Her walls immediately bore down upon the metal, silken and tight- so tight, it tried to reject his finger entirely. The penetration is accompanied by pain she didn't think it was possible to feel. Hana screams at the top of her lungs as the current races through her poor little clit, clamping like a vice around the finger. The pilot flails and spasms with an orgasm, squealing in agony and pleasure as her sweet nectar spurts from around the man's digit.
>>
File: thirst.png (377KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
thirst.png
377KB, 640x480px
>>9061529
>Bulma's eyelashes flutter. She looks away, then up at Rance, and away again. Suddenly she's fidgeting with the hem of her skirt, a furtive expression gathers on her cute face. If she'd been talking to a boy, or someone less..frustratingly tall and handsome, she'd know just the trick right now. But the teenage genius' cheeks are only growing more flustered and pink as she struggles to get the words out.
Well...y'know. I'm a girl and..you're a...a..man so...there are...probably...things...we could..negotiate?

>>9061685
>Bulma flicks a dangerous glare at anon, and then turns her head right away to stare furiously at something far away again. A drop of sweat makes its way down her pink, flushed cheek.
...Don't...talk about..my butt..like that.
>The brat says slowly through gritted teeth, and throws a few more glances anon's way.
You're..an animal. There's...there's no way. I'd even consider.
>More time passes, more foot tapping, and furtive glances at anon and his dragonball, then, all of a sudden, a single finger is pointed dramatically his way
ONE TIME! IN MY BUTT! NO-WHERE ELSE! WE GOT A DEAL OKAY?
>>
File: Tyler05.jpg (133KB, 1200x688px) Image search: [Google]
Tyler05.jpg
133KB, 1200x688px
>>9061830
>ME TRYING TO SLIDE INTO THAT KOREAN BBQ PUSSY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ix8mRw993tM
>>
>>9061717
(Okay great, you wanna write the starter or should I?)
>>
File: zone_tan_by_ilhamdian-d96nq3h.png (229KB, 752x1063px) Image search: [Google]
zone_tan_by_ilhamdian-d96nq3h.png
229KB, 752x1063px
Hi there~
>>
>>9061870
are you as freaky as they say
or is the rumor of you eating people whole false.
>>
File: Shinobu (40).png (500KB, 708x1027px) Image search: [Google]
Shinobu (40).png
500KB, 708x1027px
>>9061749
''I am here for the same reason you may are here. I want to know more about the various oddities.''
>>
File: Ophelia8.png (300KB, 500x680px) Image search: [Google]
Ophelia8.png
300KB, 500x680px
>>9061860
(I'm going to run out and grab food then I'll be right back. Shouldn't be more than half an hour. If you write it I can respond as soon as I get back.)
>>
File: Oyster 98 tyler 05.jpg (130KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
Oyster 98 tyler 05.jpg
130KB, 640x427px
>>9061870
YO BITCH WHY YOUR HAIR PURPLE!? I WOULD ASK IF THE CARPET MATCH THE DRAPES BUT YOU'RE SO WHITE IT'S PROBABLY LIKE A TWELVE YEAR OLD DOWN THERE. NOT THAT I FUCK TWELVE YEAR OLDS BUT LIKE THAT'S COMMON KNOWLEDGE AND SHIT RIGHT?

I DON'T FUCK TWELVE YEAR OLDS
>>
>>9061888
>you may are here
I fucked up. Now I'll return to the shadows and kill myself
>>
>>9061870
Huh, Zone showed up again, hunting cocks?
>>
>>9061912
>>9061888
NO COME BACK! I MUST FEED THE NOBU ALL THE DONUTS SHE DESIRES!
>>
File: CG0130.jpg (10KB, 110x150px) Image search: [Google]
CG0130.jpg
10KB, 110x150px
>>9061854
>A sly grin forms on his lips, wrapping an arm around Bulma’s forms, his hand resting on her butt, giving it a grope. His face, mere inches away from hers, displayed a playful expression before nodding in agreement with her suggestion.
Why, that sounds like a reasonable suggestion! Of course, there’s only one question that remains: Where shall we, ahem, negotiate?
>Asked Rance as his hand groped and kneaded Bulma’s buttocks with gusto.
Hmmhm~ Personally, we could go to my place… Or yours. I don’t mind either option!
>>
>>9061870
>Anon stops fapping for a moment.
Oh, hi, Zone-tan.
>Anon extends his slippery glistening hand for a handshake.
Nice to see you here again.
>>
>>9061808
Yes,very much.
>Anon says mumbling as he turns his face and kisses the avian's beak, Kass's hard beak feeling a bit odd as Anon had never kissed the bird that he had already slept with.
Can we do it again sometime?
>He asks as he gazes into Kass's golden eyes, the sea of gold in his eyes intoxicating, almost as if Kass was inviting Anon, asking him for more. The lust in Anon's expression no longer hidden as he started to fiddle with his hands, no longer around Kass's body.
>>
>>9061912
>kissus before you leave
>>
>>9061870
Hi there! Nice to see you here.
>>
>>9061854
>The man looked on at her, thoughtfully, and even a little confused by the harsh manner she was regarding him. He seemed to think he was completely justified, and looked almost hurt that she considered him a pervert for this-almost though. It made sense enough. When she suddenly let out such an outburst, a grin spread across his lips, and he clapped his hands together.
Oh that's perfect! I'm glad to hear you finally see it my way. Yes yes, don't worry. I'll only do your ass, and only once. I bet it'll feel so good I'll cum way too hard to do it more than once anyway.
>He grinned ear to ear, before undoing his pants, and dropping them to the floor with a simple thud, revealing a very hard, and very erect dick. If she had seen many before, this one might look especially thick around the head of it, as well. He was even starting to stroke it already, as he looked up at her.
Well...? What are you waiting for! Drop your panties already, you want the dragon ball don't you?
>>
File: tumblr_of434rNNSz1shie08o1_540.png (146KB, 540x761px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_of434rNNSz1shie08o1_540.png
146KB, 540x761px
>>9061751
>His gaze was heavy, almost physically painful, on her slight shoulders. Rather than a patronizing pat, the producer changes it up, rubbing Hana's head like he would a dog... Or a bunny.
No.
>She grumbles to answer his question. Still, Hana didn't drop the title he wanted to hear. When he said it, her stomach clenched dangerously. She couldn't risk it.
What is...
>She lowers back into her kneel as her eyes cross slightly to focus on the 'present'. A... Collar. How was he so prepared for this?! What else was he hiding up his sleeves?
I'm not a slut.
>She snaps, unable to help herself. Still, she takes the lewd accessory. The bell jingles happily as she snatches the collar, making her shudder.
I'm not...
>>
>>9061888
(Nice trips.)

"Is that so? We have had so many strange people show up every since that human showed up." Fennec pauses a moment to look the blondie up. "I'd say you fit the description as strange for the park. What do you know about what is happening here?"

>>9061912
(Ah shoot; sorry i fucked my first post up too...kind of nervous.)
>>
>>9061888
Stop trying to play her. You are garbage
>>
hi paul
this be me
comin atcha with some majyyk
>>
File: Kass20.jpg (80KB, 866x1144px) Image search: [Google]
Kass20.jpg
80KB, 866x1144px
>>9061981
Of course we can, anon. Anything that you wish I can gladly give to you, especially something like last night. It would be no problem for me.
>He chuckled, feeling the anon's lips lay a kiss upon his beak. It wasn't every day someone would give him a smooch, and it has been a while since he had kissed anyone deeper than the meeting of the lips. Kass's golden eyes stared deep into the anon's, as if making an attempt to read him. It was obvious the anon wanted another good time, but the question was, when did he want it, and how did he want it.
>>
File: 89.png (98KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
89.png
98KB, 480x640px
>>9061939
>From behind Karl places a hand on Rance's shoulder, scooting in close from behind.
If you Ever fuck Kowan that tight little ass is mine.
>>
S-A-T-U-R-D-A-Y
NIGHT!
S-A-T-U-R-D-A-Y
NIGHT
>does a happy dance
>>
>>9061830
>The man's cryptic sort of expression remained upon her inner revelation, and his eyes all the more accurate with how they regarded her. It wasn't simply scanning her body, it was like he was capturing every bit of it, afraid to miss something. This became doubly true, as her whole body began to spasm in sweet agony, and she achieved an unwilling orgasm in the man's grasp. His digit was quite diligent in it's path to push her warmth apart, fighting against the tight muscles, and using the jolt to make sure she was loose enough to slide inside further still, milking out more hot squirts of girlcum, as he slowly began to massage her electrified nub. That buzz was still there, only now, it was a fine warm touch compared to earlier this night.
Excellent, Hana. You've performed perfectly for me.
>He praised her once more, only this time, speeding up his regular work against her warm tight sleeve, as if he were working her apart on purpose, reaching down and unshackling her legs-but not to release her. Instead, to draw her further to the edge of the seat, so he had a much better view of her drooling cunt. His gaze scanned over her down here, now, as he slowly began too work his digits in and out of her tight sleeve, testing her resistance still, and her sweet tunnel's needs.
You're absolutely drenched here, Hana. Do you like when I touch you?
>He asked the same question, only this time, he seemed intent on getting a better answer, as his other hand ran up her smooth chest with the contrast of warm metal, and began to pull on one of her aching peaks once more-sparking it with just the smallest amount of electricity-before doing the same to her clit should she try and deny him what he wanted to hear again.
>>
File: 87541236.jpg (266KB, 591x900px) Image search: [Google]
87541236.jpg
266KB, 591x900px
>>9060579
Been a bit tempted to pick up Selendis for some xenophilic action. Having been playing SC2 lately has made me feel the need for protoss lewding.
>>
File: 61.jpg (387KB, 823x1395px) Image search: [Google]
61.jpg
387KB, 823x1395px
>>9062102
>>
File: Princess (29).png (959KB, 914x900px) Image search: [Google]
Princess (29).png
959KB, 914x900px
>>9061939
>I heard that you wanted to play, well now is your one and only chance.
>>
>>9062012
>The producer chuckles to himself. But again, even the way he laughs seems different now, like with every one of his demands she fulfills Hana is dropping lower and lower in his estimations. "Sex object" almost feels like a step up from what she is being looked at now.
That's adorable. I knew my little bunny would like it. I thought of having one made with her name on it, or maybe that cute bunny logo she uses. Maybe once she's proved herself a little better as my pet, we'll get there. But now for, this one really suits her. Sends the right message.
>Suddenly his large hand is pinching Hana around the chin again, forcing her up to face him, revealing that bare neck.
My pet needs to be housebroken first, don't you think? If she knows whats good for her, she'll put it on now. And she won't make master impatient. He's just getting started.
>>
>>9061901
>Anon and Ophelia slowly dragged themselves back to the nearest town as they returned from their latest job. The pay was great, although Anon probably should've realized that that meant the job's difficulty would be proportionate. He sighed as his body ached, beaten and punished to the point where he was expecting the drop unconscious any second now. He glanced at Ophelia, noting that she was quiet for their journey back, but she was most likely in the same condition as him.
"Hey Ophelia, how you holding up?"
>>
>>9062179
BE GONE, THOT
>>
>>9062083
Really?!
>He shouts almost too excited before realizing his volume, and reiterating what he said but in a lower and more bland tone.
I mean.....uh, really?
>He says not wanting Kass to think he only wanted him for his body, Anon slowly removes himself from Kass's grip and gives him a broken smile trying to play it off as if he didn't want just sex, obviously doing a piss poor job as Kass already knows what Anon wants.
Maybe, later. Lets just go do something.
>Anon says trying to change the subject.
>>
Who up and lurking right now?
>>
File: Kass135.png (343KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
Kass135.png
343KB, 750x750px
>>9062342
>Kass chuckled again, observing the anon in his flustered state of trying to remain calm while also being excited. Although, surprised the anon would hold off on such an offer, he only nodded in acceptance to the other.
Of course, anon. We can enjoy ourselves doing many other things. What did you have in mind, though? Is there something you wished for us to do? Stroll? Hang out? Watch a movie?
>>
>>9062416
still me
>>9060923
>>
File: 1464755849751.jpg (59KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
1464755849751.jpg
59KB, 640x960px
>>9062416
>>
>>9062416
>>
>>9062475
O-oh my...
>>
File: lolli lolli lollipop.jpg (92KB, 500x650px) Image search: [Google]
lolli lolli lollipop.jpg
92KB, 500x650px
>>9062146
>Rather than coming down from her orgasmic high, Hana crashed back to Earth squeaking and sighing in agony. Her lips part slightly, drawing in quivering breaths.
You can't film me.
>The girl utters as soon as she feels she's strong enough, agonizingly sliding her hazy eyes open. D.Va stares at the dark void of the ceiling, then her eyes follow the swinging, flickering lightbulb. As he begins to rub her clit once more, she grits her teeth, so painfully sensitive that she felt the knot of another orgasm coiling in her stomach. Her taut abdomen ached with how hard it'd clenched through the pain and pleasure, and her fingertips twitch.
You... Don't understa-ahhnd.
>It was a struggle to speak clearly through his torturous ministrations, feeling her sweet pussy clench and spasm against the invading digit.
>His question, punctuated with electric shocks, made Hana's back arch again.
Fuck yooou-yess!
>She shouts, her insult changing into what she knew he wanted to hear as soon as he began to shock her twitching clit. Anything for it to stop.
>>
File: one hole available.png (17KB, 704x789px) Image search: [Google]
one hole available.png
17KB, 704x789px
>>9061939
>Bulma physically cringes, rubbing her slender thighs together just to hear anon agree so readily to her offer. She stares blankly at the ground between them for a second, and then jumps on the spot - her eyes light up as a very real, very hard dick is suddenly being waved at her. The teen gulps hard.
W.w.what? I mean..yeah...urgh! of course..okay...let's..get this..over with
>Bulma seems almost reluctant to tear her gaze from that girthy, throbbing thing as she turns around, and drops her panties to her ankles. She makes a solemn sigh, and, slowly, reaches around to slide the skirt of her dress up, revealing her perfectly formed, perky round buttocks in all their naked glory, bent over slightly for him.
There..you go. Urgh.

>>9061939
>Bulma swings her hips from side to side bashfully, finding herself all too easily tugged against him. She shudders and gulps hard when the tall stranger lets his hand go right for her butt and gives it a meaty squeeze. Bulma stares right up at Rance now with an urgent expression in her eyes, and paws uselessly at his chest while his own hand continues to knead and play with her peachy softness like he owns it.
W-what?! I..ah..w-w-well..MY place is..far away and...I'd..r-really like to..y'know..see.those..dragonballs.before I..a..ah..make a formal..offer..you...know?!
>>
>>9062475
Oh Trixie, you’re so great at magic and having good hair.
>>
>>9062438
A movie sounds fine.
>Anon says quickly, his thoughts are already in another place, a very perverted one but still in another place. He notices his hands and puts them to his sides, for some reason after dominating Kass he no longer has his usual confidence, something new giving him a weird feeling. He looks up at Kass and awaits his response.
So.....your place or mine?
>>
File: eye1.png (34KB, 153x97px) Image search: [Google]
eye1.png
34KB, 153x97px
>>9062416
>>
File: bune.png (598KB, 900x1100px) Image search: [Google]
bune.png
598KB, 900x1100px
>>9062189
>The laughing mocked her, bruising the pride the online persona was known for. Was she somehow making it worse? The bunny bears the sound with pursed lips and flushed cheeks, body thrumming with the urge to shoot back.
"Right message"?
>She murmurs incredulously to herself. Maybe if she was asking him to be her pimp it would be!
What do you mean by housebreaking? Y-yah, I haven't even signed yet...
>Hana's shoulders bunch up, brow furrowing. And yet, she reaches beneath the curtain of brown hair to clasp the collar around the slender column of her neck, eyes averting shamefully to the floor as the cool leather makes her shiver.
>>
god, how I wish there was some one into vore on right about now
>>
>>9062683
>Eats you.
>>
>>9062658
Aaaawwwww, Rainbow Mika, don't you dare be sour! Clap for your /erp/ champs and feel the power!
>>
>>9062658
What's up Mika?
>>
I said if I was richer, I'd still be with ya.
Hah, ain't that some shit?
>>
File: Scanty 79(2).png (428KB, 477x781px) Image search: [Google]
Scanty 79(2).png
428KB, 477x781px
>>9062683
Not into it, but I think I can make it pretty erotic.
>>
File: fufu.jpg (84KB, 296x461px) Image search: [Google]
fufu.jpg
84KB, 296x461px
>>9062546
… Deal.
>Rance released Bulma from his grasp, reaching for something inside his traveling pouch, sticking his tongue playfully. Eventually, he pulled a folded piece of cloth which he casually tossed to the side. Within seconds, the cloth unfolded by itself until it formed a sizeable camping tent by itself. Humming to himself, Rance headed inside the newly formed tent, beckoning Bulma to follow.
This way!
>If she were to enter, of course, she’d find out that the interior was even bigger than it seemed from outside. Magic, most likely, was the reason. Containing all the commodities that a lecherous adventurer like Rance could afford, the swordsman walked straight towards a nearby chest, kicking it open and further searching for one of these fabled spheres.
I probably have it somewhere… I don’t know why you want them but I don’t care…. Aha!
>Indeed, Rance pulled a single amber sphere with a different number of red stars inside. Examining it for a second, he pondered why Bulma wanted it so much. Oh well, it was none of his business.
A gypsy girlfriend of mine gifted it to me. Said it would bring me good fortune but... I don't believe in that sort of things. So, you can have it!
>Said the adventurer as he tossed the Dragon Ball at Bulma.
Catch.
>>
>>9062683
mrow :3c

>chat
>>
>>9062762
(AIN'T THAT SOME SHIT)
>>
>>9062731
>claps

>>9062751
Hey there, just lurking here. What about you?
>>
>>9062766
That sounds like fun.
if you wanted to that is~
>>
>>9062536
>A sort of scoff managed to erupt from the mechanical man's lips when she demanded he couldn't film her. It was more the gall of it, really, than anything else, as he regarded her with that same stern gaze, as she writhed in his grasp and gave him more of what he wanted out of her.
Oh, I think I can do anything I like with you, Hana.
>He clarified to her, and soon, he began to sit up, running that one, smooth metal digit up along her clit, until it had the thing prisoner, trapped by pressing it gently against her body, and slowly rubbing it in agonizing circles. Here, he did not jolt her-not yet, anyway. He needed her to rest. Instead, he teased at the knot he knew was forming in her body, tempting it to remain, yet not forcing it out so quickly. Slowly, he began to pull the pilot closer to him, so her legs were on either side of his body.
My eyes make sure to record everything I see for the purposes of my job. And you, Hana, are a very important part of that job, now. My associates paid me a large quantity to deal with you and find out the secrets you and your mech possess...and now...
>He hesitated, as a hand went to his own clothing, and he began to pull it back. His dick would find its way out in the open, right in front of her-an almost entirely human looking dick with hints of enhancement here and there. The thing had grown to full size in mere moments of hitting open air. He began again, as he lowered himself to her level, in the chair, pressing the base of his thick organ against her petite belly, sliding it down, along her warm slit, while his fingers continued to toy and tease at the orgasm that lie within.
...Now, they've told me they want to see the pilot in the throes of passion. And it is my job to oblige them. I trust you understand that it is all a part of my job, Hana?
>He said in that same nonchalance manner, despite now threatening her with penetration.
>>
>>9062782
Far too out of it right now. Sorry anon.
>>
>>9062781
Waiting on someone to have a session, so I'm lurking too.
>>
>>9062679
Aaaah~
>The sigh that silver foxy producer lets out is almost too contented. He ruffles Hana's hair again in another of those petting treatments, even scritching behind one of her ears briefly, before giving her one last pat.
Isn't that a perfect picture. The looks almost complete. The bunny's missing just one thing though, isn't she?
>He reaches into that box...
Her tail.
>D.Va first sees it as it lands between them. A plush, white fluffy ball of a rabbits tail, perfectly matching her ears. That much was expected. But the rest of the object..there was no mistaking. It was a bright pink buttplug, just for her.
>>
File: Kass95.png (205KB, 597x813px) Image search: [Google]
Kass95.png
205KB, 597x813px
>>9062629
Mine sounds about fine. I have a collection of movies sitting in a shelf. We can have a look through those and pick something out that would satisfy both our entertainment needs. However, my house is a little bit far, so you're gonna have to hop on my back if you're okay with flying there.
>Kass, pointing a thumb over his shoulder, turned around for the anon, presenting his backside and awaiting the anon's response before he would kneel down and allow him to be his passenger.
>>
File: Asriel2.png (360KB, 1040x1040px) Image search: [Google]
Asriel2.png
360KB, 1040x1040px
>>9062683
>Lick
>>
>>9062867
I want a piece of those Fluffybuns, Asriel
>>
>>9062840
Was there anyone in particular~?
>>
>>9062731
NEW
DAY
KEKS
>>
>>9062867
Maybe later on discord~
"you know who this is~"
>>
>>9062896
Gosh I wanna just bury my face in that
>>
>>9062546
Ah...see? That wasn't so hard, was it? You have such a perfect ass, you know that, you should be proud to show it off!
>He seemd almost giddy as he expressed this, his grin never fading as she revealed her plump backdoor. If she spied on him, she'd see his girth swell immediately upon seeing its target-and throb several more times as he slowly strokes his thick meat in anticipation of sliding it into her tight rear. He makes his way closer, and pants a little as he slaps the thick meat against the fine cheeks of her ass, fitting it between them and even thrusting against her for a second, shuddering at the sweet smack of her ass against his groin, before he slowly pulls back and gazes down at his target. He grips one cheek of her ass firmly and slowly stretches her open with his thumb, letting hot saliva drip from his tongue, over the tight little pucker, and slowly, he would press the swollen crown of his fat cock against her needy entrance, and start to try and push it inside of her tight, virgin asshole, slowly stretching her to fit his eager thickness.
>>
>>9062846
(got to cut it short here Kass, hopefully I'll be back in a bit.)
>>
>>9062907
>not loving the W! W! E! World! Tag! Team! Champions!
this thread is booty
>>
File: Asriel4.jpg (383KB, 1856x2385px) Image search: [Google]
Asriel4.jpg
383KB, 1856x2385px
>>9062921
Ha! I think I do...
>>
>>9062731
It's a top kek yes it is.
>>
File: 686ecdce243ae3f2724896e515fbad37.png (216KB, 916x1300px) Image search: [Google]
686ecdce243ae3f2724896e515fbad37.png
216KB, 916x1300px
>>9062922
>She turns around and gives her ass a healthy spank. The flesh ripples upon impact and she giggles.
What's stopping you?
>>
File: Kass27.png (96KB, 456x560px) Image search: [Google]
Kass27.png
96KB, 456x560px
>>9062945
(Alright anon. See you soon!)
>>
>>9062961
Who? Who? Who?
>>
>>9062896
As much as I'd like to plow that ass to hell and back, I know you're pretty popular so you'll get anon in a short while and I think you wouldn't want me to half ass a session while waiting for someone else.
>>
>>9063004
>>9063004
>>9063004

Page 10 new thread

>>9063004
>>9063004
>>9063004
>>
File: Asriel72-1.png (389KB, 1011x1699px) Image search: [Google]
Asriel72-1.png
389KB, 1011x1699px
>>9062886
Oh?
>>
>>9063003
I'm not really popular these days anon and I would hate to brush someone off because they think like that. That said if you don't want to play then that's fine.
>>
>>9062824
>Horror welled up in her throat as he yanked her against his hips, bulge throbbing against her aching, sopping womanhood.
They... They didn't say that.
>Hana whispers, utterly disbelieving. What was the purpose of that? It was surely a lie. Had to be.
They didn't say that- I don't want this. Jebal (Please).
>Her words didn't seem to fend him off as his cock flops against her fit stomach as if to show her how far up into her it could go. D.Va couldn't hide the fear in her eyes at his size, at the strange enhancements that traced up his length like cybernetic veins.
I'm... I haven't ever-- You just can't.
>She danced around the word 'virgin', secret shame gnawing at her fluttering heart. The pilot had never- ever- thought she'd lose her purity in such a way. Now that it was here, threatening her, she realized how not-ready she was.
I'll pay you double!
>She spits out, picking up her head to look imploringly at him.
>>
>>9063050
You think we could have a small session in the new thread?
>>
>>>9063004
→ >>>9063004
>>>9063004
>>
>>9063106
Posted in the new thread.
>>
File: dragon radar.jpg (47KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
dragon radar.jpg
47KB, 500x375px
>>9062771
>Bulma scratches the back of her head at the amazing display
Huh. Like a capsule but...wait how did you do that?
>Bulma yells as she follows Rance right into his tent. She pauses inside, totally taken aback by the bigger-on-the-inside aspect, and for a little while her young mind is determinedly trying to work out the tech behind it - before all her attention is taken by the offer of a very real dragon ball. She snatches it out the air.
Oh..it's..really! Oh my god you really have one!
>Bulma is a changed girl once she's got a dragonball in her hands. She scampers right up to Rance and looks up at him with the widest eyes
Okay! Let's make a deal! W-what do you want for it! I'll trade basically anything!

>>9062924
(Gah I'm really sorry I just got to writing your post and I need to take a break for a bit. Same applies to Rance It'll be a bit before I can reply to whatever he does. Sorry!)
>>
File: tumblr_o9nkbsk7qv1sx4gbqo1_1280.png (816KB, 1280x1502px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o9nkbsk7qv1sx4gbqo1_1280.png
816KB, 1280x1502px
>>9062842
>Hana's eye twitches as the older man scratches behind her ear, but she doesn't comment on it.
>What could he possibly give her now?
Tail-
>Her question is truncated as something plastic clatters to the floor in front of her knees. That was when he confirmed her suspicions. She couldn't deny it anymore even if she wanted to: The man was probably intent on fucking her. Swallowing hard, the bunny reaches out and grasps the cottontail, weighing the heavy buttplug in her hand. He'd ignored her question.
Where does... It's too... It won't fit.
>It took multiple tries to word her thoughts, flustered as she was.
>>
>>9063075
>Her captor looked on at her with an almost indignant gaze, though it would quickly quell into a more neutral, pleased look as he reminded himself of her situation further still.
Oh they have, I assure you. I receive word directly, should they have a request of me. And to see you like this...why. They're so terribly excited to see you writhing in agony, Hana. It is a little surprising. I've never gotten such a large compensation such as this.
>He spoke in such a neutral manner, he did not even hint at a level of guilt he would feel for raping the ace pilot in front of an audience she couldn't even see. If anything, he seemed to be enjoying her newfound desire to squirm.
Please? Was I not a bastard to you mere moments ago, Hana? Did you change your mind?
>He began to press her again, as he slowly traced the base of that rigid member along her smooth skin-easily reaching deep into her belly, from how it measured up against her. There seemed to be ridges especially designed to brush against her skin, from what she could feel. Ribbed even along the sides.
You...haven't...?
>He hesitated this time, but purely out of his own amusement. By now, he had successfully met the tip of his enhanced dick against the trembling soaked lips of the girl below him, and the only thing preventing him from plunging inside was him speaking with her now.
My...double? That is quite bold of-
>He started to talk, before looking as though he were distracted with a phone call of some sort, looking off to the side, before glancing back to her.
...It would seem...your virginity is worth a lot to more than just you, Hana. They want me to film me breaking your hymn, and to make it go viral. Wouldn't that be quite the scene...
>>
File: cape.jpg (48KB, 444x333px) Image search: [Google]
cape.jpg
48KB, 444x333px
>>9063199
[Don't worry about it. Take a break and rest. We can resume another day.]

That’s simple: I want to fuck you. To have sex with you. To make LOVE to you. To make you feel like a woman, precious Bulma!
Isn’t that what handsome heroes like me do with beautiful women like you? Consider it a win-win situation for everyone involved: You get your silly sphere and I get you!
>Totally, he had no idea of the potential of the Dragon Balls. Then again, he had a single track mind.
We’re in a secluded and somewhat romantic spot, so… We won’t be bothered by prying eyes!
>With little else to add, Rance began to remove his armor and clothes little by little, until he was wearing just green pants.
What do you say? Gahahaha~!
>>
>>9063199
(Oh no problem. Just reply whenever you get time. I should be around.)
>>
>>9062251
(Posted in the new thread if you're still around.)
Thread posts: 532
Thread images: 196

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.