[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/ERP/ thread Handsome doggo edition

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 373
Thread images: 116

File: Doge.png (336KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
Doge.png
336KB, 512x512px
/ERP/ thread
Handsome doggo edition
>>
>>8841670
I want to eat that doggo
>>
>>8841670
I'd let that doggo fuck me.
>>
File: Reducto.jpg (22KB, 280x210px)
Reducto.jpg
22KB, 280x210px
>>8841698
>>8841699
>>
File: Rules4ERPNoobs.jpg (382KB, 1300x900px) Image search: [Google]
Rules4ERPNoobs.jpg
382KB, 1300x900px
>>8841670
>>
>>8841655
Mogege~...
>Moge-ko tilts her head towards the anonymous male to receive better ear-scritches. Her wiry tail sways behind her happily.
Moge-ko knows... Just wanted to be sure, moge<3.

>>8841687
Moge~?
>Moge-ko's tail does twirls behind her, giving indication that this request amused her in some way. She begins inspecting the male's body with her deep, red eyes. A smile crosses her face.
Moge-ko doesn't usually play with boys, moge...
>>
/trash/ was a mistake
>>
>>8841718
>Kissus the Sekibanki.
>>
File: Lord Dom (1).jpg (99KB, 449x372px) Image search: [Google]
Lord Dom (1).jpg
99KB, 449x372px
What's up, /erp/
>>
>>8841717
So you're cut and greedy for attention too.
>Anon says playfully as he runs his fingers through Moge's hair scratching her head more delicately.
I bet you want more scritches don't you?
>>
>>8841718
You are a mistake.
>>
>>8841717
Oh helloo~
So cute, heh. Oh, you don't usually? How come?
>He looks at the cute thing, reaching to give her pets, first on the head, then gently on the neck, if she lets him.
They're missing out, cuz you're way too cute then.
>Gently tickles under her chin.
>>
>>8841722
Hey Paul
>>
>>8841722
Not much. How about you?
>>
>>8841722
Eyyy, green butt. What's up. Mornin'.
>>
>>8841730
Not Paul. Different filenames.
>>
File: Lord Dom (109).jpg (96KB, 921x868px) Image search: [Google]
Lord Dom (109).jpg
96KB, 921x868px
>>8841730
Wrong LD, anon.
>>8841735
>>8841736
Eh, the usual. Still sick, still tired.
Just came here to check up on my favorite thread on my favorite board.
>>
File: Murdoc 9.jpg (51KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
Murdoc 9.jpg
51KB, 1136x640px
>>8841736
that isn't green butt. I'm green butt
>>
>>8841740
My apologies i always forget.
>>
>>8841740
Why'd you leave MootAnon's discord?
>>
>>8841740
Really? Still sick? I do hope you are going to be better soon.
>>
File: Lord Dom (374).png (112KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
Lord Dom (374).png
112KB, 600x800px
>>8841745
It's okay, it happens.
>>8841747
Uh, I dunno. Just wanted to be here more often, I guess? I get too lazy if I'm in a discord, for some reason.
>>8841752
Today should be it. It used to be a cold, cough, and awful wheezing, but now it's just a little bit of a wheeze.
>>
File: depressiondachi.png (272KB, 871x720px) Image search: [Google]
depressiondachi.png
272KB, 871x720px
>tfw caught strep throat from nephew
>>
>>8841740
Damn. Well hope you get better then. It seems like a pretty slow morning.
>>
File: ♥♥♥îî¸ù2♥♥♥.jpg (2MB, 1748x2480px) Image search: [Google]
♥♥♥îî¸ù2♥♥♥.jpg
2MB, 1748x2480px
>>8841723
Well, Moge-ko does like coming to say hi here so that I get pampered, moge<3.
>The moge's ears go back as she pushes her head against the man's hand, her tail's movements increasing as the pleasure of being pet does.
Mogege...

>>8841728
>Moge-ko lifts her head for some chin-tickling.
Mogehehe... Moge-ko just likes high-school girls too much~<3!
So young and innocent, moge...
>She licks her lips.
Nothing tastes better~.
>>
>>8841765
Quick question, which LD is the one who prefers fucking guys? and which one takes it? I heard paul is the latter, is it true?
>>
>>8841769
>gives you the succ
>>
>>8841774
>Paul doing anything
>>
File: Lord Dom (371).png (351KB, 900x800px) Image search: [Google]
Lord Dom (371).png
351KB, 900x800px
>>8841772
Thanks anon. And hey, slow mornings are great!
Not much happens, and it's comfy.
>>8841774
Uh, I dunno what you mean anon. I just like dicks in my ass.
Personally, I haven't seen Paul RP in a while, so I can't really give you an answer.
>>
>>8841773
Heh, is that so Moge? Well you and me have that in common then. Very sweet and tasty. But so are you, I bet.
>He giggles a little, rubbing her neck a little nice n' slow, before working up to tickling against the nape of her neck again, tracing her skin with his finger tips.
You don't mind if I rub your hair a lot I hope.
>He adds, reaching with the second hand to do just that.
So sweet.~
>>
>>8841773
>Anon continues scratching Moge's head. He stops and pets Moge taking his hand off.
Well Moge you're really cute so obviously you're gonna get pampered. You enjoyed my scratching that much?
>He asks smiling at Moge
>>
>>8841790
Speaking of dicks in your ass...
You open this morning. Cuz I might be down to clean your pipes in a bit.
>>
File: Lord Dom (9).jpg (28KB, 240x290px) Image search: [Google]
Lord Dom (9).jpg
28KB, 240x290px
>>8841802
Right now, I'm not really available. Just wanted to pop up and say hi before I go study for who knows how long.
I'll be around later today, probably.
>>
>>8841813
Ah. A man can dream then.
Good to see ya either way.
>>
>>8841794
>Moge-ko's shoulders rise to pinch at the man's hands as he strokes the sensitive parts of her neck, but she seems to be allowing it. For now.
Moge...
All this talk of taste makes Moge-ko wonder what sort of flavor you have~<3.
>The moge raises a hand and rests it on the anonymous male's petting arm.
If you are truly as sweet as you let off, maybe Moge-ko can have fun with you after all...<3
>A big smile crosses Moge-ko's face, showing off all those pointy teeth she's keeping hidden behind plush lips.
Mo. Ge~.

>>8841797
Moge-ko can't resist being pet, moge. She likes it almost as much as marshmallows and naps<3.
Moge-ko thinks it's okay to give into your addictions every once and a while, moge. Whatever makes a person happy<3~.
>>
>>8841875
>The anon from yesterday wanders in and sees his favorite blonde Moge. It takes no time at all to lunge over and scratch behind her ears once again.
Two days in a row?
>>
>>8841875
But my addiction isn't a good thing moge. If I did what my addiction wanted I wouldn't be friends with such a cute girl like you.
>Anon says as he softly caresses her cheek showing her more affection just because she likes it, his rugged hand pressed against her smooth cheek.
So not all addictions are good moge. Understand?
>He asks reiterating his statement while his hand moves up and down slowly, lightly touching her cheek.
>>
Hows it danglin' /erp/?
>>
>>8841875
>He smiles sweetly at her adorable reaction, and lets his fingers gingerly brush against the sensitive spot he found on her neck-taking note of it from her shoulders, and trying to make it feel real nice.~
Heh...really? Well I dont' really know but I'd love if you gave me a try.
>He admitted a little sheepishly, but continued his slow pets, running it along the back of her ear a bit.
I'd love to have fun with you, Moge...you're so sweet. I hope I taste um...sweet and nice, then.
>He offers, looking her lips over and blushing a little at his own thoughts.
Is there anything I gotta do for Moge to help..?
>>
>>8841907
Slow day miss fox.
>>
>>8841711
>Adachi
I know you're jealous of the fact he has better writing skills than all of you neckbeards who spend all day "perfecting" your typefucking capabilities but you gotta respect the guy. He knows his shit.
>>
>>8841907
About a semi chub, currently. Been at it for around 3 hours.
A pretty chill erection. How bout you?
>>
>>8841918
Hi Adachi
>>
>>8841918
Hi Adachi.
>>
>>8841918
He knows how to be a shit.
>>
>>8841918
Suck him off yourself then.
>>
>>8841918
He's as desperate to be relevant as Paul or Bolin which makes him sadder than both because he actually types more than them.
>>
>>8841915

Nothing wrong with relaxin' on a morning like this. You won't hear me complaining but if it gets a little busier all for the better.
>>8841920

A chill erection? Funny way to put it, but no less impressive. Would we be talking stroking it every few minutes or you just natural with that stamina?

As for myself nothing much I hate to say aside from browsing, listening to music and watching the clock.
>>
>>8841926
>>8841927
Hi anon, but I'm not Adachi. Just someone who can see that he's better than most of you.
>>8841929
Wonderful insult, now maybe if you could write a better one you migbt be slightly closer to the linguistic skills Adachi possesses.
>>8841939
I'm not that sad I have to rp a cute anime girl as a form of escapism. So I can't.
>>8841947
He's just a guy who wants slme e-pussy, but you guys see better rp than what you're use to and go "uhh, shitposting" to discredit him.
>>
>>8841907
It's a meh right now, haven't slept for shit.
>>
>>8841957
I don't care if he is as good as Shakespeare and Keats, you know?
He comes here only to shitpost.
>>
>>8841951
Light stroking, in between. It lasts a fair bit, but I like slow grinds, and keeping it nice and warm feels real nice after a while.
As for why, looking for someone I guess. Mornings are always kinda slow, though so i don't mind.

That sounds like a pretty relaxing morning yourself, though. Nice.
>>
>>8841902
>Moge-ko's ears perk up tall when someone suddenly begins caressing her pointed ears. She quickly spins herself to see who it was that approached her in this manner, a smile forming on her face once she realizes who it was.
Mogehehe!
Moge-ko can't help it~!<3 Being pet and pampered beats sitting around in a castle any day, moge~!
Moge-ko loves being loved~!

>>8841906
Moge...
>A wide grin crosses the moge's face.
Nope~<3! Moge-ko thinks that as long as a person is happy, they can do what they want, moge. Especially me<3.

>>8841910
>Moge-ko chortles to herself, suddenly pulling down on the man's arm so that she may bring her face up to is.
For now... Moge-ko would just like one small taste<3.
>The moge allows her mouth to hang agape, giving the man full sight of her tongue sliding across her set of pearly while chompers.
Since you were nice, Moge-ko won't force it. You don't have to play with Moge-ko...
Unless you want to, that is<3.
>>
>>8841957
Please learn english before trying again.
>>
>>8841963
How do you know that? Do you have doctorate in determining shitposting?
Really you guys are terrible at picking out what's actually shitposting. Take Vino for example, he was trying to help you all better yourselves and you didn't like what he said because he shon the light on the fact erping is for lonely degenerates and you all cried and called him a Shitposter.
Adachi is just trying for some e-puss man. Give him a chance.
>>
>>8841969
And I love loving Moge-ko, but I might end up carried away.
>Her adorable ears are scratched and he leads her to sit on his lap once again. Still no school girls around so he needs to love Moge enough to make up for her failing quest
>>
>>8841982
>>8841978
>>
>>8841969
>He pauses his gentle pats of the girl at her command, and brings his arm to the side, so he can look at her bright red gaze more carefully. He blinks a little, still smiling at her cute gaze, before he nods at the face she's giving him.
Your mouth is so cute.~ Your tongue too. I don't mind, actually, I'd like to play with Moge. Is it really okay...?
>He offers, reaching gingerly to test out the Moge's cute mouth and toothy grin with his fingers at first, aiming to touch at her tongue a little for a small taste. To see what she thinks of him.
>>
>>8841982
>>8841957
>Adachi's lone orbiter is an ESL retard
>>
>>8841969
Okay. So does that mean I can have fun with you Moge? it's my addiction.
>Anon says giving her a curious look after seeing her smile.
Why are you so cute Moge?
>Anon asks as he resumes the head scratching
>>
>>8841978
>"I-I have no good response so I'm just going to point out you misspelt some words"
Wonderful rebuttal, I see you guys still can't respond with a response past that of a 8 year old.
>>
File: 1437617854.foxydude_casscoffie.png (249KB, 982x1240px) Image search: [Google]
1437617854.foxydude_casscoffie.png
249KB, 982x1240px
>>8841958

Get some damn sleep anon. No need wasting the day away when you could wake up to something more interesting. Either that or get your dick wet and let yourself drift to a more blissful one.

>>8841967

>Cassie traces her lips with her tongue as she listens to the anon detail his late night stroking habits.

No shit. You put it like that I bet by the time you fire a load off you feel properly spent. Good form, very good form.

Enjoy the peace I say. Things can be a little more personable and you can take time reading each reply. No muss no fuss. Eh, something like that. Keep at it, polish that cock good.
>>
>>8841982
I gave him plenty of chances and he's failed every single one.
And Vino don't come here to help us but to insult us out of some misplaced sense of self-righteousness.
>>
>>8842008
I did get my dick wet, currently getting my stomach full. It's like 4 am and i got some pussy at 2
>inb4 anon hires prostitutes
but you know just can't sleep.
>>
>>8842009
>Vino don't come here to help us
N-Nice English faggot, a-am I being an erper defence force member right?
>>
>>8841957
>I'm not that sad I have to rp a cute anime girl as a form of escapism
So why not save your friend?
It's escapism. It's unhealthy, you know
>>
>>8842008
Mhm. You got it, lady. I like my cumshots to be big, thick and messy. Feels like a great exhaustion, too you know?
Not everyone likes to take ages, but I like it. Always feels worth it...don't you think so?
>Smiles a little, noticing her look.
You know, if you were interested in helping out...I wouldn't be against it. You're quite a looker yourself. Could help me finally blow this load.
>>
>>8842009
Actually Vino helped alot of people when he helped them quit and find something else to do with their time. Something more productive. Those that left because of him have probably moved on and have started doing something better with their life than wake up and typefuck all day with other fat neckbeards.
>>8842022
But he doesn't need saving, lad just wants a quick nut and I'm not at the liberty to help because I'm not some degenerate typefucker.
>>
>/erp/ getting baited by an ESL Adachi/Vino orbiter
>>
>>8842037
Proof or didn't happen.
Now go back to HG and tell Adachi to stay there.
>>
>>8841984
>Moge-ko eagerly climbs onto the man's lap. However, her rump is a lot more damp than the last time she approached him.
Mogege... I hope you don't mind, but Moge-ko was having such a fun time playing with her toys this morning~. Moge-ko wanted so badly to be pet she didn't bother cleaning up<3.

>>8841991
>At this point, the anonymous male is just asking for what comes next.
Moge~!
>Suddenly, Moge-ko's body lurches forward as she opens her mouth wide enough for the man's fingers, before trapping it shut! Moge-ko's teeth are sharp enough to draw blood, however they don't cause any serious damage. This time.
>Moge-ko greedily suckles on the digit, her tongue molesting it for the blood that slowly pours out. The moge makes one, muffled remark upon tasting the male's finger.
Mmmmogeu!!

>>8841995
Mogehehehe~!
Moge-ko thinks it's nice to give in to addiction, but I also think you need to be careful. Sometimes you might take a little too much<3!
>Moge-ko suddenly grasps onto the man's wrist, moving his hand around the back of her ears faster and faster.
Ahh~, and that's how Moge-ko stays so cute<3!
Moge-ko does anything to be happy, and will take all I can handle<3<3!
>>
>>8842044
>proof
Here, he tried helping this anon wake up and start doing something else with his time.
https://desuarchive.org/trash/thread/8100784/#8101647
>>
>>8842047
Well, if Moge wants I can help Moge clean up? There are showers and baths around her, or I can even use my mouth
>And with the feeling of her dampness and her saying out right that it was something so lewd, her seat soon felt something starting to poke her. How could he not get erect after hearing that?
>>
>>8842060
Nigga I work a 40 hour week I spend my free time after I help society out doing whatever I like and I don't need some 20 year old who thinks he know what life should be to shove his unwanted opinion down my throat.
I know this is bait but you're just a fucking retard.
>>
>>8842019

Get it wherever way you can. Pussies pussy. Unless you care to rock the back entrance which I'm not judging. Hell I'd be encouraging it.

>>8842031

>The vulpine nods and crosses her legs as she reaches to unbutton her top letting her chest spill from the blouse.

You would be dead on with that assumption anon, but don't let me stop you from going on about these hefty cumshots you work up. Take as much time as you need as you have got a captive audience.
>>
>>8842047
>To say the least the man wasn't expecting the attack...if you'd call it that, from the adorable girl before him. He's so taken aback, he winces and cries out at first-but he doesn't really pull his hand away. Not hard, anyway. His fingers are trembling a little from the initial pain, but he lets her suck generously. He squirms a bit, and lets his fingers wriggle against her tongue, himself furrowing his brow.
A-Aah...that feels weirder than I thought. But Moge's tongue is so cute...it feels wet and squishy, heh. Do I...uh. Taste alright then? I hope so.
>He murmurs, letting her do as she likes, and sort of watching her go as his digit gently toys with her tongue-with however little he can move it around, at least.
>>
File: SPLC_Westboro-Baptist-Church.jpg (728KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
SPLC_Westboro-Baptist-Church.jpg
728KB, 1280x720px
>>8842060
Near as helpful as these guys.
>>
>>8842047
So how do I know when I take too much?
>Anon asks as he speeds up his scratching behind her ears, he starts to scratch her ears with his other hand rubbing the inside softly knowing how sensitive they were
If I give in will you tell me when I take too much? If you do I promise to pamper you every time I see you Moge.
>>
>>8842068
>He nods, and is still slowly working his erection like he spoke of-slow, steady strokes that keep the thing from softening, but of course, now that he has an audience with a nice rack to her, it perks up even more so, and is a much more respectable hard on.
Mhm...it's aching alright. I can feel my balls are heavy, and ready to blow a messy load all over the place. I like when I can feel the hot gushes of cum shooting out. Feels really good...
>>
>>8842068
I do both, but I usually finish in the back....
Still wouldn't mind having some fun with you. My stamina is one of my best features, so lets see if i can use it properly.
>>
>>8842067
Well if you enjoy helping out society than spent time doing that. But typefucking at a 30 something male NEET when you could be helping more people.
Really you're wasting time on this that could be used in a much better way.
>>8842075
Top tier response
A+
>>
File: ♥♥♥ìÉ009 4♥♥♥.png (497KB, 700x480px) Image search: [Google]
♥♥♥ìÉ009 4♥♥♥.png
497KB, 700x480px
>>8842062
Mogehehe~! Why do you think Moge-ko decided to sit on your lap, moge?
You're Moge-ko's special helper after all~! Helping Moge-ko find some delicious high-school girls, and whatever else she wants<3!!
>Moge-ko shimmies around in Anon's lap, using it like a towel to wipe her rump clean.
So Moge-ko will just clean up right here~!

>>8842070
>Moge-ko's jaws open up, freeing the man's finger from her clutches. She slides her greedy lips off of it with a wet smack.
Moge-ko thinks... Not too bad. Moge-ko has tasted a lot better than that though, moge<3!
Maybe... as good as a macaroon? Moge-ko thinks you're about as good as a macaroon~!

>>8842076
Moge-ko's love is very strong, moge, and Moge-ko looves playing~.
Moge-ko's afraid that if you went too far, Moge-ko would have to love you... to bits<3.
>The moge releases the man's hand and leans back, crossing one leg over the other.
And Moge-ko doesn't want to lose someone who is so nice and pets her, moge<3.
>>
>>8842090
Yep, especially replying to you.
>>
File: 1487705976010.jpg (123KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1487705976010.jpg
123KB, 1024x1024px
Hello
Where are the lolis?
>>
>>8842104
>He grunts as Moge grinds her butt into his cock, giving him the least erotic lap dance he's ever felt. His hands leave her ears and hold her hips.
S-Shouldn't I clean up the troubled area before just wiping yourself off? Wont it just get wet with . . . excitement again?
>>
>>8842067
>I-I work so long woe is me I need to typefuck
Stop crying and do something better with your time. 40 hours is an average work time anyway, you're nothing special.
>>
>>8842104
>He looks at her as she gets a better taste of him and calls it that, smiling again that innocent look.
Ahh. Well I'm glad it was pretty good for a man then. I'll be happy to let Moge taste me lots, if she wants. She's way too cute to resist.
>He adds, kneeling and nuzzling into her forehead, reaching to pet at her neck again.
So since you got to taste me...does that mean I can taste Moge too?
>>
>>8842080

>She takes a seat on the edge of the anon's lap giving him ample room to work with. The kitsune's emerald gaze follows his hand as it shifts from the top to the bottom of his shaft. Her tongue curls over her lip as her breath begins to pick up making the already perky mounds raise with each pant.

It feels good now, but what say we give it a helping hand? What do you say, anon?~

>>8842082

Thats all you had to say, lets put this stamina to the test and work up another healthy load! Where do you want it? Orders are welcomed here.
>>
>>8842120
Neither are you.
>>
>>8842117
Not here.
>>
>>8842120
Diego can you stop posting please, Jinx doesn't love you and she never will
>>
>>8842104
Hmmm. So what does that make me moge? Does that make me your friend?
>Anon asks a bit confused at her answer
I don't think I can be friends with Moge if you only want my petting.
>>
>>8842144
We must locate them, anon.
>>
>>8842139
How tight is that fat ass of yours? I want to use all three holes but I want to start there.
>>
>>8842139
>He's clearly enjoying the view of her-all of it- as he works his shaft steadily, eyeing her thoughtfully when she says that, giving her a sort of wolfish grin.
Oh? You wanna help out some more? Please do. Any help from you would be great. My balls are aching already, I'd love to have you a little closer anyway.
>He gives her a more lecherous gaze, and she could spot his erection throb happily at her presence, and each stroke was as slow as ever, despite how eager he was.
>>
>>8842120
How's them law school bants been working out my dude
>>
>>8842120
What is the moral code of altruism? The basic principle of altruism is that man has no right to exist for his own sake, that service to others is the only justification of his existence, and that self-sacrifice is his highest moral duty, virtue and value.

Do not confuse altruism with kindness, good will or respect for the rights of others. These are not primaries, but consequences, which, in fact, altruism makes impossible. The irreducible primary of altruism, the basic absolute, is self-sacrifice—which means; self-immolation, self-abnegation, self-denial, self-destruction—which means: the self as a standard of evil, the selfless as a standard of the good.

Do not hide behind such superficialities as whether you should or should not give a dime to a beggar. That is not the issue. The issue is whether you do or do not have the right to exist without giving him that dime. The issue is whether you must keep buying your life, dime by dime, from any beggar who might choose to approach you. The issue is whether the need of others is the first mortgage on your life and the moral purpose of your existence. The issue is whether man is to be regarded as a sacrificial animal. Any man of self-esteem will answer: “No.” Altruism says: “Yes.”
>>
File: 1491688650236.jpg (8KB, 231x231px) Image search: [Google]
1491688650236.jpg
8KB, 231x231px
I should not be allowed an Internet connection when I'm drinking.
>>
inane prattle
>>
File: Smug gif.gif (1016KB, 500x277px) Image search: [Google]
Smug gif.gif
1016KB, 500x277px
>>8842140
Never said I was, you guys put me up on some podium as a big bad guy. Realistically I'm a guy who saves lives for a living and drops truth bombs around places when they need them.

So I guess that might make me important, makes me the messiah of erp. Here to walk you to the light.
>>8842145
Are you being ironic or are you genuinely that brain dead that you honestly think I'm that idiot?
>>
>>8842175
Shut up Diego
>>
>>8842175
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43c-c-3hn9M
>>
It would be silly to think they'll go away if you stop posting at them but you all realize they'd post LESS if you stopped responding, right?
>>
Guten Tag.
>>
>>8842169
Same here man, but it's too fun to not funpost while drunk.
>>
>>8842119
Don't worry, don't worry~! Moge-ko is fine with that, moge.
>Moge-ko gently bounces off the man's lap, leaving her mess behind.
After all, Moge-ko does her best to save her fun for the castle. Moge-ko's toys and Lord love it when I stay all pent up, just for them~<3!

>>8842136
Mogehehe... If you keep talking like that, Moge-ko will have to keep on loving and tasting~<3.
>The moge leans in closely, dropping her cheery expression for one moment, to whisper a single warning.
To death.
>...And then she shoots right back into her playful, sitting position.
Buuut, Moge-ko might be nice and save a little bit of you<3. Moge-ko can make all sorts of toys out of what's left if you take things too far, moge~.

>>8842148
Moge-ko never said friends, moge. That's something that Moge-ko doesn't need~!
At least, not for a little while. Moge-ko already invited her last friend over for a stay at the castle~.
>Moge-ko grins as her eyes travel downwards, her left hand gently rubbing her own tum.
And she decided to stay, moge<3.
>>
>>8842203
Good morning Graf
>>
>>8842203

Good morning Milady.
>>
File: squishytiddies.png (86KB, 227x245px) Image search: [Google]
squishytiddies.png
86KB, 227x245px
>>8842156

>Cassie quickly shifts her eyes away and nervously chuckles.

I'd love to tell you it's the tightest behind you'll ever cram your cock in, but maybe it's had one too many rides. Honestys a bitch?

>She stares at you for a few moments in some assumed awkward silence before throwing her head back with some ruckus laughter.

I'm kidding! I'm kidding! Sooooooorrrtttaaa. Not like it matters, tight enough to ride your cock dry.

>Eagerly she bends over and grabs her ankles, letting her tail drift over and lay across her backside presenting her covered rump.

Mind yanking the skirt down? I'm a little tied up bent over like this. You don't mind, do you anon?

>>8842163

>At the anon's request Cassie wriggles in a little closer her bottom nestled against his leg.

Then lets start with them...

>She reaches to the aching sake and grips them in her palm. Cassie's smile is bright and vibrant while she fondles the warm testys letting each orb roll against her palms.

Stare all you like, rip the rest of my shirt down if you like. Whatever helps, right anon?
>>
>>8842203
Weglaufen.
>>
>>8842209
So Moge is going to leave me all pent up and teased to? That's rather mean.
>His hands stay on her hips as she bounces off his lap. Damn this teasing spirit.
B-Besides you don't need to stay pent up
>>
>>8842209
Well......
I don't think we should be friends anymore Moge.
>Anon says a bit suspicious of Moge now, he gets ready to leave.
I'm sorry Moge no more petting from me.
>>
>>8842203
Weinerschnitzel
>>
File: No.gif (1MB, 345x470px) Image search: [Google]
No.gif
1MB, 345x470px
>>8842167
Wrong Vino, I'm in the medical field not the legal.
>>8842168
Nice read.
>>8842187
Ironic, got it.
>>8842196
Fuck dude, that's my jam.
>>8842200
Or, I'd leave if you just stopped posting in general.
The only reason I'm here is to gice you a shove you to a better life. One where you don't use your time on something so degenerate.
>>
>>8842203
What does "Guten Tag" mean?
>>
>>8842209
>For once, the man actually looks intimidated by the girl's threat-or promise, however it may be. He swallows a little nervously and looks to the side, for once, nodding along.
W-Well...I don't wanna die, of course...but...Moge's really cute. I just wanna pet you, and rub you a whole bunch. Does...that mean you are gonna keep doing that?
>He asks, as if worried now.
I-I don't mind letting Moge taste, but...
>>
>>8842067
>Nigga I work a 40 hour week I spend my free time after I help society out doing whatever I like and I don't need some 20 year old who thinks he know what life should be to shove his unwanted opinion down my throat.

My oh my, ERP are filled with people whose skins thinner than a slutty 18 year old's hymen.
>>
File: 1489981491872.jpg (198KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1489981491872.jpg
198KB, 720x1280px
>>8842206
I wasn't having fun with that, I was being retarded because I was/am sad. I really am /trash/.
>>
>>8841907
>See orange
>See pointed ears
>Holy shit it's a Holo av-

Baited me.
>>
File: a2bd25413b2a367a9b672201db8b7066.jpg (143KB, 842x1200px) Image search: [Google]
a2bd25413b2a367a9b672201db8b7066.jpg
143KB, 842x1200px
>>8842218
>>8842220
Another day, another thread.

>>8842226
Nobody needs to run awy.
Unless they are a cute shota that I really want to have.

>>8842230
Wiener.

>>8842234
If you don't know that, I can't help you.
>>
>>8842239
Go back to HG then. Nobody will miss you.
>>
>>8842246

Sorry anon my sincerest apologies!
>>
>>8842239
Please don't falseflag Kinx
>>
>>8842221
Well if you want to ride it dry you can.
>Anon says chuckling as he unzips her skirt letting it fall
Seems like your eager for me.
>Anon says as the outline of his thick cock is shown on his thigh.
I guess I'm a bit eager too, but do you really think it'll fit in that nice ass of yours?
>Anon places his hand on her ass getting a firm grip as he squeezes
>>
>>8842242
You just gotta relax when you get drunk and never drink when you're sad. Doing so makes you even much more sad.
>>
>>8842250
Hopefully this thread is better then the previous. It's still morning around here, do you prefer coffee or tea?
>He lends her a gentle smile and a simple bow. It had not been the best the last few days so he was going to do his part to make it at least remotely more livable.
>>
>>8842262
I deserve all the shit that comes with it, anyway, it's fine.
>>
>>8842221
>The warmth of her sitting along his leg is oddly exciting for anon as well, and she might spot it throb, as she draws closer. Either way, her new proximity he sighs pleasantly at, stroking his erection steadily now, as he looks over her breasts, and along her face. Her grip on his heavy balls instantly earns the girl a loud, masculine groan, as he leans back, letting her take the absolutely heavy orbs in her hand, and feel how much he's holding back.
Ugh...fuck. That's pretty nice.
>He groans softly, glancing at her as she adds that last bit, smirking a bit and reaching to grip her by her blouse and tearing it quickly free, so he has better access, and immediately reaching and grabbing hold of one of her big, plump tits with his hand, greedily squeezing the soft globe between his fingers.
Haa...you're right. Anything at all to help...
>He chuckles a little at that.
>>
>>8842242
If you're sad being here should be one of the last thing you should think of a toxic environment leads to a toxic mind. And spending your time typefucking with other sad lonely people who have accomplished next to nothing in their lives while they work on "improving their writing skills so they can become an author" by pretending to be a thirteen year old anime girl is pretty toxic.
Go for a walk or something. Get some fresh air. Go play sports or something.
>>
File: ss+(2017-04-19+at+02.58.21).jpg (33KB, 192x411px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2017-04-19+at+02.58.21).jpg
33KB, 192x411px
>>8842270
>>
>>8842250
>It's my fault I know English, partially Spanish and French, but not German.
T-thanks
>>
>>8842239
Don't post my favorite boat to dramawhore near me ever again
>>
>>8842293
>Steal's Graf's hat, puts it on himself, and runs away.
>>
>>8842227
Moge...? Moge-ko thought you were happy loving Moge-ko's ears?
>Moge-ko's lips curl into a faint smile.
Did you want something mooore~?

>>8842229
>Moge-ko suddenly glares up, and eyebrow raised to signal confusion about what the man just said.
Moge? You won't pet Moge-ko anymore?
Moge-ko wouldn't like that very much, moge...

>>8842238
Mogehehaha~<3!
>One of the moge's hands creeps around the male's head as she leans in again, stroking his hair much like he did hers.
Moge-ko won't hurt you... too badly~.
Moge-ko loves playing, but she keeps it saved for her many toys. Toys that are far more dispensable, moge<3.
>>
>>8842250
Ich wollte Ihnen nur warnen, dass es heute voller shitposters ist.
>>
>>8842250
Stop fucking shotas, they are for hug not fug
>>
>>8842250

How is my lovely commander today?
>>
>>8842293
Thank god, I find tea rather boring myself. What do you take?
>He throws on an apron and jumps behind the nearest bar. It was always so empty in the mornings so he knew he could do what ever he pleased. He checks multiple tins to try and find the best brew. Finally he settles on one of the richer south american beans and prepares the filter and boiling water.
>>
>>8842286
But why?
>>
>>8842286
I'm really sorry for you. But don't worry. Sooner or later your life will be better. Don't lose hope. You are better than you thing you are.
>>
>>8842304
Moge you just told me I wasn't your friend and that you eat your friends. I can't give pets to bad girls, if you were good, I would pet you. But I can't anymore.
>Anon cleans himself off and faces moge
I only give pets and scratches to good girls so if you are a good girl maybe I will continue.
>>
>>8842286
You actually used the word toxic.
How can you think anyone would listen to you now?
>>
>type basic German
>someone asks what it means
>I-I can't help you with that
Retarded wehraboo can't intogerman
Go back to playing generic ww2 rts games
>>
>>8842304
>He gently nods at her laughter and mention of other toys, and while he laughs along too, and despite her size, he feels oddly nervous with her arm wrapped around his neck. As cute as it is...
I-I see. Well that's good then. If I was dead I wouldn't get to pet Moge more. And I like doing that...but. I wanna make Moge feel good, too. I wanna rub Moge a whoooole lot, so she feels super warm, and comfy inside.
>>
>>8842304
I am normally content with just loving Moge-ko's ears, but the damp spot you left on my pants has left me wanting something more
>His hands on her hips slowly slide around her waist to the front. He slowly raises to stand behind her, resting his chin between her ears.
Moge needs to take responsibility
>>
File: fabf942813a6fc558c35f88dd918e68c.jpg (110KB, 1059x861px) Image search: [Google]
fabf942813a6fc558c35f88dd918e68c.jpg
110KB, 1059x861px
>>8842294
Better start learning German then.

>>8842298
>has a replacment hat

>>8842306
Und wo ist der Unterschied zu sonstigen Tagen?

>>8842308
Shotas for hug-fugs.

>>8842311
Very tired. I barely slept tonight.

>>8842316
Kaffee, black. No sugar.
>>
File: bigbottybotches.png (120KB, 262x359px) Image search: [Google]
bigbottybotches.png
120KB, 262x359px
>>8842261

Was it the foul mouth or me grabbing for my ankles that gave it away?

>The breeze rushing through her lower fur gave her a chill that creeped up her spine but as she peered through her legs and caught a glimpse of the monster pressed to the anon's thy that gave her a real fright.

Dry...dry..right! Yeah, I can take it. Eh..heh. It wouldn't be fun if it wasn't a challenge I say.

Never...

>She audibly gulps as he runs his fingers through the fine orange fur covering her behind. His fingers practically sink into it giving him a nice show of that plush hind.

>>8842276

>The vixen measures the weight of his balls, cooing at the heft while she jostles them in her hand. The unique texture is alluring to her as she rolls her fingers over them taking great care to show her appreciation.

Anything. Anything at all. Like, oh, say a anons hungry mouth latched onto my teat. It may just help.

>Admittedly it was tough to talk with the mans hand firmly grabbing her breast. Every word nearly punctuated with a saucy moan.
>>
>>8842338
Black? A woman of refined taste I see~
>He pulls the pot off of the stove and slowly pours the boiling water through the beans and filter right into the cup. Serving cup by cup as opposed to a pot helped the flavour come to life. Though a little inconvenient to clean up and no where near profitable, he hoped the effort paid off.
>>
>>8842338
Heute wird es noch schlimmer als sonst.
>>
>>8842329
>Wehraboo
Benutz keine Wörter die du nicht kennst und nicht weißt wie du sie anzuwenden hast.
Urteile nicht über Leute aufgrund eines einzelnen Satzes.
In dem Kontext meinte ich dass wenn er nicht einmal weiß was "Guten Tag" heißt, das ihm nicht mehr zu helfen sei.

Aber ich bin mir sicher das du selbst dies nicht lesen kannst, also will Spaß im google Übersetzer.
>>
>>8842317
Why go do something else? Because this isn't anything you should be proud of doing. And as I said, its a toxic pissmist of sad rejects who can't talk to an actual woman so they congregate together to pretend they're having relationships with each other.
>>8842323
Well I'm glad you're worrying about me anon but I'm just helping typefuckers better themselves by seeing the light and forgetting about this place.
>>8842325
Is toxic your trigger word buddy?
I'm sorry but its a perfect word to describe this hobby, a cesspool would also work.
>>
>>8842221
God, that's one beautiful, foxy lady. I would love to have her curl up in my lap and kiss you sensually.
>>
>>8842338
>Hug-fugs
Now that's super lewd, lucky bastards.
>>
>>8842338

I see. Must be tiring to be so lovely. Here, let me help.
>he fluffs up a pillow and puts it behind her so she can lay back and relax
Better?
>>
File: ♥♥♥æ═♥♥♥.png (85KB, 540x432px) Image search: [Google]
♥♥♥æ═♥♥♥.png
85KB, 540x432px
>>8842324
>>8842332
>>8842333
(Sorry for the abruptness, but I'm not feeling my best. Might need to go puke for a bit.)
(If I'm feeling well enough I'll come back and reply but otherwise I'm going to probably take a nap. I hope you can forgive.)
>>
>>8842596
Nice google translate.
>>
>>8842612
Bye bye moge
>>
>>8842344
I think it was the foul language.
>Anon replies teasing her as he pets her fur his rugged hands going deep into her fur and pressing against her skin. His cock now touching the back of her thigh as he continues running his fingers up higher, his hand moving up until he reaches her shoulder slowly moving her back up, her back to him and his other hand now on her ass.
You can back out any time.
>Anon offers as he pulls out his cock letting it press between her ass.
>>
>>8842599
This is why I'm sorry. You are so wrong. You are nothing but a child walking into the darkness. I've seen the Light and you are in dire need of helps. But don't worry. The True God will come to you sooner or later. Have faith.
>>
>>8842599
>its a toxic pissmist of sad rejects who can't talk to an actual woman so they congregate together to pretend they're having relationships with each other.

But this is one thread compared to entire boards like R9K.
>>
>>8842596
>>8842595
>>8842338
>>8842306
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Dx65lqDl78
>>
File: Gainax_Mahjong_char_119.png (263KB, 552x400px) Image search: [Google]
Gainax_Mahjong_char_119.png
263KB, 552x400px
Good morning, ERP! Remember to do your best today, no matter what it is you want to do!
>>
>>8842612
All fine go rest up.
>>
>>8842344
Mgh...oh yeah. That so?
>He let out a soft, yet very eager groan of his own-not pulse pounding excitement ,but like she was awakening some pleasurable beast within, as his cock shook and twitched to life with her dedicated strokes. It ached now, too, but her soft attention to his balls was making him so much hotter, the tip of his dick glistened a little too, from her dedication. He gently bit his lip as he refocused on what he wanted to do, rolling her soft breast against his palm-so her pink little tip pressed into his rough hand, and he pinched it playfully, as he scooted closer-pressing his leg between her legs a little, as he went to kiss on her aching little nipple.
If I taste you too much, I might get hungry for more, you know...
>He playfully warned, before immediately taking her offer and sucking hungrily-like some kind of beast against her heavy teat, rolling his fat tongue against her nipple and happily flickering it back and forth.
>>
File: download.jpg (17KB, 261x193px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
17KB, 261x193px
>>8842620
Jeasus
>>
>>8842627
Nono ava when
>>
File: 954990a47a34b1300008a014ffd34e36.png (550KB, 852x1357px) Image search: [Google]
954990a47a34b1300008a014ffd34e36.png
550KB, 852x1357px
>>8842614
Refined?
No, I only prefer it to taste disgusting so I wake up from the horrible taste.

>>8842595
Nicht wirklich. Soweit ich das sehe ist es durchschnittliches Shitposting.

>>8842602
But only for cute Shotas.

>>8842606
>Graf lays back onto the pillow, letting out a big sigh but remaining silent otherwise
>>
>>8842620
Are you a mormon or something?
>>8842623
I never said r9k wasn't bad.
Really most things in r9k, trash and basically any other board here is fucking garbage and you shouldn't waste your time with it. Do something else, pick up a local hobby like woodworking or maybe a sport. Something to spend your excess freetime on that makes you feel better as a person.
>>
>>8842649

There. Nice and comfy? Can I get you anything?
>>
File: 1254004136041.png (6KB, 297x300px) Image search: [Google]
1254004136041.png
6KB, 297x300px
>>8842638
(First response to a new ava is someone who wants a different ava)
(Welp)
>>
>>8842650
I'm already doing something that make me a better person. In fact I'm more better than you.
>>
File: ss+(2017-04-19+at+03.14.46).jpg (33KB, 187x404px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2017-04-19+at+03.14.46).jpg
33KB, 187x404px
>>8842657
>>
>>8842649
Well, it does help I suppose. I prefer the taste myself.
>He takes off the filter and slides her the cup filled with rich black bitterness. He is doing his part at least.
>>
>>8842662
Who was the new one.
>>
>>8842650
So if most of 4chan is the problem, why preach here during its most dead hours?
>>
>>8842601

Merely a kiss? Anon don't do this. Likely to get me all heated up.

>>8842619

Dirty mouth, dirty mind~

>Through the obscene bulge she could barley make out its size but it was easily enough to place fear in the canine women's heart. It was the good kind, it made her aching sex damp with need, as juices trailed down her thigh and her backside wriggled against his touch.

Like hell I'm backing out! It's just a big fuckin' dick, no big-biggie...

>If not for his cock currently nestled in the crease of her ass she just might of. Simply resting there Cassie could feel her buttcheeks pried apart by its meer girth.

>>8842630

Y-you have plenty to chew on them...

>She stumbled to find some coherency as his lips took to her nub tasting it with an urgency that left her gasping for air. It didn't help that she now sat cradled on his leg, the vixen rolling back and fourth over it teasing her nether as it's nectar dribbled out.
>>
>>8842667

Ah, yes.
>mixes her up a nice cup of black coffee and hands it to her
Here you go, Milady.
>>
>>8842680
(Takaya Noriko from Gunbuster)
(Or are you saying there was already a Noriko before I got here?)
>>
File: Learning how to fuck your bitch.png (346KB, 600x423px) Image search: [Google]
Learning how to fuck your bitch.png
346KB, 600x423px
>>8842665
Glad to know that anon. Keep up being a better person. And remember, typefucking is a useless skill that will never make you a better author.
>>8842687
You idiots bite well. Even during dead hours. With how thin skinned you all are it makes for wonderful entertainment.
>>
>>8842689
Mhh...my, aren't you a naughty fox all of a sudden?
>He murmurs softly between hungry sucks at the girl's plump breasts, rolling his tongue playfully along her hard aching peak, and as if ti tease her for answering he waits until she speaks, and bites down, chewing hungrily at her poor pink nipple, tugging rougher on it to reward her slow grinding on his leg. He flexed a bit for her, and propped her up to make it easier to press against him.
That's a good girl...mm..
>He gasped between teases on her chest, pressing his leg up a bit further.
Comon. Show me how much you're aching, too...
>>
>>8842694
No-I didn't even see the first one honestly...
I'd be down to clown with her, she's got thighs of steel holy shit.
>>
>>8842701
And helping other is a waste of human talent.
>>
>>8842689
Well, who said it was merely just ONE kiss. I would likely to smooch and lick your lovely mouth way more than once, petting and running my hands all over your back and front. I would of course get hard from that to, and your thighs on my lap will feel my cock growing, pulsating, begging for attention. From there, who knows what will happen, beside the primal urge for sexual gratification taking over us~
>>
File: 8476478.png (153KB, 999x750px) Image search: [Google]
8476478.png
153KB, 999x750px
>>8842710
(Maybe another time. Really, it should be no surprise that my mood got shot right in the fucking head when the first response to my very first post with this character is "Nono ava when". No, for real, that's fucked up, dude. But yeah, I'll try again later. Maybe when the thread's less of a shitpost magnet)
>>
>>8842728
Aw. Well that sucks then sorry I missed the first post then.

I usually just filter shitposts. It's pretty easy when it all originates from the same obviousbait.png like it did this time.

Wish you better luck though, if I don't catch you. If you're nono, you're pretty cool to watch. I vote for big soft thigh girl next time I get a chance.
>>
File: 1491363735158.jpg (56KB, 600x500px) Image search: [Google]
1491363735158.jpg
56KB, 600x500px
Killme
>>
>>8842704

>It had only just started and already her vibrant mewls of jubilation echoed out with her expression wide as she struggled to hold a breath of air. The vixen's curvaceous body gyrated and rocked along his leg on instinct alone trying to find that perfect angle.

Naughty....as naughty as they come!

>Cassie has to brace herself on his shoulders, though with his mouth suctioned to her nipple she was going no where and not without him taking the ride.

Suck it harder, bite me...leave me with welts covering me anon...

>>8842717

Now you're talking my language! I love the thought of your rock-hard shaft pressed to my body as the two of us swap a bit of inter-species spit! Watcha waitin' for? Is my filthy mouth not invitation enough?~

>>8842728

(I'm sorry that happened and please feel better soon and take care.)
>>
>>8842689
(sorry for taking so long internet went out for a sec.)
Believe it or not it's still flaccid.
>Anon says with a cocky flare as he moves his face into Cassie's neck his lips softly kissing her mane, after a few soft nibbles he bites down on her sensitive neck. His throbbing cock now growing linger between her ass, he starts to maneuver it letting the head brush her asshole as his hands simultaneously lift her soft tail and spread her ass cheeks apart.
Last chance to back out beautiful
>He whispers as his cock slowly penetrates her asshole the head alone spreading it wider than she's ever been spread before.
>>
>>8842762
>He certainly finds her excited cries and girlish moans all the more exciting, grinning widely as he savors them, and toys with her heavy breast with his hungry mouth further-sucking the plump teat roughly, lashing her pink with his tongue, and making sure its nice and hard before he bites down again, pulling to the other side this time, making it nice and red, leaving slow, red marks along her soft chest.
Haa...you're one to talk, huh...you like it rough a little? Comere, then. You'll get the pleasure of feeling this load I've been working on explode yourself, and spray that thick jizz absolutely everywhere. Does that sound good?
>He teases her, pulling the slutty fox closer so her sex is right up against his now, grinding against his achy shaft so she can *really* feel his size. If she thought he was big before, now he was really ready to fuck something. At her soft beg, he lunged at her neck, biting at her neck this time and sinking his teeth in, raking them across her skin, and lashing his tongue along every hickey he gave her.
>>
>>8842762
Hmm, and that's not even mentioning how much I want to feel your nude, furry body against my skin, all the while I duck your pussy senselessly, hands squeezing and twisting your luxurious breasts...
>He also offers, leaning forward enough for his nose to touch her own snout, pressing a quick kiss on the black nose.
Well, let's get seated now and get started~
>He smirks naughtily at her, wrapping his arm around her body, walking her over to a red, velvet couch, sitting down first, patting his lap while licking his lips.
Come on beautiful; I want to feel you against me...
>>
>Dead hours used to be Sponty, Mercy and Morrigan
>Now It's full of furry trash, shitposting and bait
>>
>>8842831
To be fair, Morrigan tried to help yesterday, and I think their sleep schedule got pretty messed up yesterday as well.
>>
>>8842831
Aren't Mercy and Morrigan the same person?
>>
>>8842672
>>8842690
>she takes a sip of the coffee, trying her hardest not to make a face to the bitterness of it
>for a brief moment you could see her disgust
G-Good coffee ...
>>
>>8842865
Just dip your finger in it, since you're as sweet as sugar, babe!
>>
>>8842782

(No worries)

Goddammit you would say that...

>She slowly loops her arms loosely around the back of his head as she encourages his gentle touch with a simple crook of her neck. Cassie wanted him to explore, to feel his lips address every inch of her curvy frame.

Sssh, right there....thats the spot...

>Through her teeth she sucks back air while his own pearly whites gnaw at her neck. It all feels so dream like and lucid only to be brought out of her dream by a bulging head pressing at her backdoor.

Tch, right...b-back out...

>The vulpine's tone was seething with fear. Even while she stayed cocky he could feel her furry thighs pulling away from his fingers trying to gradually inch away but not far behind was the anon's eager pecker ready to spread her wide.

J-just fucking do it! P-please!

>>8842804

A-a little rough? Give me all you got~....

>Now crotch to crotch she could feel the heat of his cock burning against hers. She shuttered and craned her head back letting her hips do the rest as they grind into the point of his package. Above she let loose pained howls, her body writhing against his as his teeth toyed with her neck.

>>8842823

>Charmed by his Eskimo kiss the Cassie warms up the anon quickly and shifts her hips forward and slides into her place, his lap. The cleft of her rounded rump sits perfectly atop his crotch, her body making ginger motions to grind back onto it.

"Against" you enough?
>>
>>8842865

Oh crap, I'm sorry Milady! I completely forgot!
>he hurriedly brings her a tray of assorted creams and sugars
I'm am so sorry about that.How do you like it?
>>
>>8842881
>Giving a soft lustful pant, her encouragement only made the Anon want to grind against her harder. He thrusts his hips up first, to meet her sex when she leaned into him, making the solid slab of meat grind hungrily into her wet folds, the tip eagerly trying to push her apart, but it always slips and instead bumps into her hard clit instead. His hips meet hers with a sturdy clap as his teeth rake slowly along her neck, licking at her soft fur, and making his way down to her plump welcoming tits, grabbing hold of her other less abused peak and sucking it into a hungry bite ,rolling the tip along his tongue, and slowly tugging on it, pulling her nice and rough with his lips, flicking her with his tongue greedily, as his free hand delivered a firm smack to the vulpine's ass in this new position.
>>
>>8842881
So eager....
>Anon says against her fur, happy to oblige in a single thrust anon slams his thick throbbing cock into her asshole. As it enters it stabs against the walls of her asshole, anon's shaft scraping her walls as well with the single thrust burying his cock as deep as he could go. His pelvis now pressed against her ass, her soft fur now against his skin. Anon starts out slowly pulling his cock out letting her feel his girth as it comes out of her asshole stopping at his head leaving it inside, before slamming his entire cock back inside her asshole.
This good enough?
>He asks sarcastically.
>>
>>8842881
>He could only gasp and shiver against her, sliding his arms around her body, fondling her body, sliding down her body to slowly sneak his hands inside her shirt, latching onto her breasts, squeezing them tenderly while kissing her neck, licking it in between kisses.
More than enough~
>>
File: msVhTps.jpg (34KB, 490x285px) Image search: [Google]
msVhTps.jpg
34KB, 490x285px
Post your deep, dark fantasies, /erp/.
>>
>>8842996
I want to hold hands with you.
>>
>>8842996
I want to be Owain
>>
>>8842996
That Coffee comes back and checks her e-mail.
>>
>>8842996
I want to be able to post this character drama-free.
>>
>>8842996
Furry cv.
>>
>>8842996
Endless amounts of Shotas.
>>
File: animehasaquestion1.png (635KB, 756x715px) Image search: [Google]
animehasaquestion1.png
635KB, 756x715px
>>8842996
What qualifies as a dark fantasy? I have lots of fantasies but I don't know If I really have one that qualifies as ''dark''
>>
>>8842913

>The slap he delivers across her flank makes the vixen leap off his lap with glee.

Y-you're going to tear the skin at this rate...

>Yet she shows no intentions of slowing down as her body continues to give encourages grinds and sloppy kisses of her own that she leaves across his lips and chin. The sultry, airy murrs of passion pile on and at last the overburden canine looks to her partner, pleadingly.

God put it in! S-stop teasing the shit outta me. Just stick the prick in!

>>8842934

Ahhhh!~

>For a brief moment her body goes limps in his arms. The massive erection spreads her, but not with the greatest of ease. Every inch is fought with a tight constriction of her ring which only doubles the amount of pleasure and pain coursing through her. Anon was a determined partner and continued pressing on until at last he came flush to her furry rear. The vixen was at a loss of words as steamy breathes exited her muzzle, the once proud bushy tail hung limp between him and yet her walls constricted around him. Inner muscles working to tighten around his length. Cassie briefly turned her head, lips quivering as if to say something before his cock was yanked free and reburied into the depths of her pucker.

Nngh! Hah...hah...

>He likely didn't expect an answer, at least not now as her lurid body began to slowly ease back into him grinding that wonderfully fat ass into his hips. Actions did speak louder then words.

>>8842989

>The anon's hands are engulfed in the fuzzy mounds as she in-turn takes her lips to his neck gauging it at first with slow, tentative licks letting her breathy moans spread across it. Her hands reach up and grasp his hands through the fabric of her shirt and squeezes until a yip of pain exits out.

Mmm, not bad....I like your style. Though I have to be honest, not that great at lapdances~....
>>
>>8843031

Whats cv stand for?
>>
File: Owain4.jpg (553KB, 1000x714px) Image search: [Google]
Owain4.jpg
553KB, 1000x714px
>>8842996
(Being kidnapped by amazons at least a foot taller than me and used as a cum dispenser for them to birth more daughters.)
>>
>>8842996
>Magically turn into a girl, fully functional womb and all
>Locked in some guy's basement, tied down on a wooden horse
>Occasionally the guy comes down, fucks my brains out, along with his buddies, then puts me on the wooden horse again
>Only fed twice a day, enough for me to be alive but frail and weak
>>
>>8843046
>He shudders in delight at the cute fox woman's reactions, finding her absolutely delicious to tease and toy with. The feeling of her tensing up, and her feminine sounds when he bit her was driving him wild. His dick throbbed eagerly against her sex, as if it heavily agreed with her sentiment. He gave her a soft chuckle, and reached down with one hand, spreading her sex apart.
Yeah? You gonna milk me dry, then?
>He asks her softly along her breasts, running his tongue playfully against her chewed and toyed with peaks, biting at her soft fluffy flesh, here and there, his nails digging into her ass and hips a bit, clawing up along her enough to leave a nice mark...as he slowly pushed that fat head of his cock inside of her cunt, and stretched her immediately to fit around his girth...and after some adjusting, slotted himself perfectly into her pussy, so it drove right up to the base, digging deep into her hot womanhood.
>>
>>8842996

Wandering into a creepy castle or mansion, and some gorgeous succubus or vampire catches me, seduces me, and either kills me or turns me into their blissful sexslave/lover.
>>
>>8842996
That thirstlords like Owain and Lupin gain common sense and these threads become a better place.
>>
>>8842996
Getting brainwashed by a yandere into believing that I'm happily living with her, but bit by bit I grow more suspicious of the true nature of things, causing her to become increasingly more yandere.
>>
Is that anon discord still up and running?
>>
>>8843046
>He lets out a moan of approval at her actions, bending his neck to his other side for her to taste as much of his neck as she can. His breath heated up slowly turning to face her, gazing lustily at her.

Ah, don't worry baby...You're doing more than well enough, baby; don't worry...

>Leaning in, he locks lips with her, smooching her mouth sensually, licking at her lips, almost like he was begging for entry into her mouth.
>>
>>8843078
GEE, I WONDER WHICH CHARACTER GAVE YOU THAT FETISH...
>>
File: Ekko24.jpg (46KB, 700x229px) Image search: [Google]
Ekko24.jpg
46KB, 700x229px
>>8843094
"Look out!"
>Tosses an invite link into the anon's hands
https://discord.gg/Nf3e8
>>
>>8843046
>As Anon continues his slow yet precise thrusts, his pace increases, more and more his cock is slammed harder into her asshole. Anon smiles as he sees Cassie's head turn, when her sexy screams were over anon places his lips on Cassie's moving his tongue around inside her mouth letting her feel his tongue as it presses against hers and explores the depths of her throat. With one hand holding her tail and running his fingers through it he uses the other available hand to cup her luscious breasts. Anon begins to pinch and pull on Cassie's nipples stimulating her in 4 different areas. As his hips begin to move faster slamming his cock more repeatedly, his mouth pulls away from hers letting her catch her breath.
>>
>>8843050
Cock vore
>>
>>8843115
Thanks.
>>
>>8843084
>that moment where you realize you're no better than them, just better at hiding it
>>
>>8843107

Depends on which part.
>>
>>8843052
Mpreg and futa? Jeasus
>>
>>8843037
You should become a german tutor. Then you'll have all the cute boys you can handle
>>
>>8843154
(Dispenser not container, anon.)
>>
>>8843075

Mmph you better empty your sack in me after all that teasing.

>It spread over his finger, driblets of her essence coated his finger and dribbled onto his cock. It was all so tender and sensitive that even the briefest touch now had her groaning with delight.

...Ghg....h-hurry...

>Nearly there. She could feel it spreading her soaking wet petals apart. Cassie's head turned down to watch but with a set of righious mounds and anon's head firmly nestled against him she gave up, but the sight before her eyes was good enough. His lips and teeth chewing at her swollen aureola, teeth marks scattered about and soon with just one more push.

...Nnn!

>The glans probed through and slid into her snatch. The sense of excitement overwhelmed her while her body constricted around his aching rod. With her legs so tightly close together he had to force it in, the sensation was at first painful but now she humped at him herself taking the pace of it into her control.

Milk it...milk it dry anon...

>>8843098

>The plump lips of the fox parts and invites that curious tongue within though hers is quick to meet his in a flurry of lusty licks and twist. It tries to even hook his tongue and drag it into the vulpine's maw.

>>8843121

>After being violently pierced her mind at last recovers with which Cassie awakens to the loud, sultry smack of skin slamming into her the pussy juice matted thighs. Her maw again opens, hoping to speak but is swiftly captured by the anon's greedy lips and pulled into a sensual kiss. He holds it as his tongue mimics his cock and pierces her lips letting it explore her moaning muzzle. She feels sandwiched in his grasp as her butt bounces off of him sending ripples that follow through her jiggly cheeks and up to the one fair breast not held in his grasp.
>>
>>8843166
So when are we doing a session with some intense Clifford reading?
>>
>>8843182
>As if taking the fox woman up on her offer, his manhood trembled in excitement, ready to blow just from this flash of hot excitement wrapping so warmly around him eagerly milking his fat rod immediately upon meeting it. And as wonderful as it felt, he held himself back, wanting to savor this sweet feeling for a bit more, the rush of femjuices oozing around his member as it impales her, making a sloppy pool where their sex met. She could feel him throat just from being inside, and his every eager suck and tug with his teeth was more aggressive, eager to distract himself from such a delicious feeling by leaving further marks on his new mate.
H-Haa...holy shit. We both are aching, huh...mmm.. Ride me hard then, you sexy piece of ass. Milk my fat cock as hard as you want and earn my jizz. Drain my balls dry, and pump your womb full of my creamy...
>He panted sharply, teasing her and encouraging her to do more-but as he did so his own hips grew more dominate, and thrust up to meet her excitedly, making a loud, and very lewd wet squish every time his dick split her hot cunt apart, the swollen tip kissing at her depths faster and faster now-drools of hot precum coming out due to how long he's held it, those titanic balls slapping wetly against her ass, as he spread her apart with one hand.
>>
>>8843182
>He accepts her pulling, and extends his tongue as far into her mouth as possible. By now, his erection was growing, poking needily into Cassie's backside, his hands tightening onto her breasts, twisting her nipples with two fingers. Pulling out reluctantly of her mouth, he breathes out heavy and heated breathes into her mouth.
Ha...you're so good gorgeous~
>>
>>8843182
>Anon pulls away from his kiss, no longer satisfied from Cassie's asshole. He pulls out his throbbing cock holding onto her with his firm grip. His hand still resting on her breast, anon slowly bends Cassie over, giving her enough time to realize what is coming next.
>As anon moves the tip of his cock down to her soaking wet lips he starts to tease her only rubbing his head against her entrance, his hands now holding Cassie tighter. Anon continues to tease enjoying her vulgar language and wanted to see how badly she wanted his cock, his tip slowly rubbing up and down only ever opening her lips never entering.
>>
post cards
>>
File: C9qWzICUIAEOETT.jpg large.jpg (275KB, 1448x2048px) Image search: [Google]
C9qWzICUIAEOETT.jpg large.jpg
275KB, 1448x2048px
>>8843241

Impregnate...m-me...on your first time? F-fucking hell, you don't waste anytime...

>It was true her tone was a little heavy the thought only seemed to drive her as her thick orange hips came down with a new-found intensity. The blubbery bottom rippled as thrust after thrust she buried him into the root of her cunt, squeezing him tightly as the tip dared to probe her cervix.

Shit...just how big are you....

>Gritting her teeth she let him bottom out inside her and began rolling her full, luscious thighs letting his tender head carve out a mold just for him.

>>8843245

And you're full of compliments and yet you're already nearly in my pants. You just love letting a girl bask in that stuff. Don't you?~

>Reaching under her backside she grips him by that stiff outline and lifts her hips positioning it against her camel toe. Ravenously she takes his lips in a kiss yet again and lets her body slowly fall his erection seeping into her covered cunt.

>>8843282

>The foxxy slut gasp as his cock is torn from her gaping hole, it's ring twitching begging for his cock.

W-what the hell are you doing jackass!

>She then feels the familiar pulse, this time aimed at her cunt trickling with an abundance of grool.

God, put it in! You have had plenty of invitations! Fuck my pussy, anon! P-please!

>The anon kept her whimpering form at bay, with his grip firm she couldn't push back. All she could do was quiver and curse begging him to sheath that big dick inside her.
>>
File: 257132.jpg (134KB, 800x766px) Image search: [Google]
257132.jpg
134KB, 800x766px
>>8843332
Don't wanna.
>>
>>8843332
nice miss faggot
>>
>>8843350
>not a single card posted in the thread
>nobody else requested cards
?
>>
>>8843367
Cards were a mistake.
>>
>>8843342
Hey, nothing wrong with treating such a lovely figure as yourself with well deserved praised~

>He chuckles softly, having it turn into a groan on approval, eagerly smooching her again, his hands sliding down from her breasts, slapping his hands roughly on her ass, before beginning to squeeze it. One hand slowly pulls down her panties, making the only fabrics left between the two lovers were his own jeans and boxers.
Nnngh...~
>>
>>8843342
Mhmm...doesn't that sounds real nice, huh? That what you wanted all along? The way your tight cunt is squeezing my cock, it feels like you want me to blast your womb with hot jizz until your belly's nice and full. That won't be so bad, huh...you're a good little slut for me, aren't you?
>He starts to pick up the pace, a nice loud wet clap as his meat slid into her tight womanhood again and again, meeting her tense wet flower with greedy rams and ruts. As she bottomed out again and felt his swollen head kiss at her womb, he knew exactly where he wanted to plant his gooey seed, and pushed a little harder, probing her depths for every secret she had. He was rutting her now-faster and harder than before, keeping her bouncing steadily on his fat cock as every clap got more powerful-making her big beautiful rear jiggle with every fuck. His hands squeezed at her behind, spreading her nice and wide as he punished her tight pussy, leaning his body back to push further into her, forcing her to take the shape of his cock perfectly, molding her pussy to his size, and specific shape.
Guuh...I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna pump you full of jizz!
>He gasps-and just like that, his desperate hammering thrusts finally *finally* give way to that wave of relief and lust that he's been waiting for. Hot, bubbling ropes of sticky cum immediately come gushing out of him like a fountain, splattering against her tight depths, and shooting into her cervix. Every thrust, wiggle and squeeze would earn more and more hot jets of jizz, eventually making her belly swell just a bit from the volume, and painting her insides stark white. Yet...even then, his orgasm went on forever it felt like, until it begun oozing out of her tight cunt, making their sex that much stickier than it already was past his eager thrusts and pants to dump his load inside her.
>>
>>8843342
All you had to do was be polite.
>Anon says as he forces his cock into Cassie's pussy letting her take in every inch as he slides it in, the thick meat sliding it in letting the girth alone do all the work. Anon slowly sliding it in his head now touching the entrance to her womb, as he nears the limit of her pussy he pulls out and starts to thrust at a steady pace. Each pump using only his girth to stimulate knowing he had a few more aces up his sleeve.
>>
HOL UP
>>
s this the real life? Is this just fantasy?
Caught in a landslide, no escape from reality
Open your eyes, look up to the skies and see
I'm just a poor boy, I need no sympathy
Because I'm easy come, easy go, little high, little low
Any way the wind blows doesn't really matter to me, to me
>>
File: IMG_9012313482_025.jpg (117KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9012313482_025.jpg
117KB, 1080x720px
R-Rate me, senpai
>>
>>8843503
4/10
>>
>>8843405

And you seem to like laying that praise on thick...

>The white knuckled grip upon her bottom only makes the kitsune cease up, moaning as his fingers delve into her thickness leaving small indentations where his fingers lie. With little between the two sexes left Cassie is teetered on his covered tip, rocking her large frame back and fourth as ample juices trickle and drip onto his bulge. The tension is becoming unbearable and with that overly eager look growing in her emerald green eyes shes liable to tear through his pants and hilt the big cock herself.

>>8843408

Like being a bad cumdump would stop you either, now please god fucking rail me anon....

>As he lump splits her saturated slit the Vixen is quick to mouth a drawn out "Thank you" and buck back capping it all with an appreciative sigh. With his cock finally filling her depths Cassie reaches down and cups her dripping, swollen snatch and squeezes tight teasing the girthy piece.

What the hell are you...I-I can feel it deep in-MMPH!

>She was caught of guard with by his furious piston like thrust. The voluptuous form bounced off him with a deep wet smack that echoed out. So loud that it made the vixen's ears tips flinch. The bushy tail flickered in the air with glee as she swooned with delight. Arching her back she squeezed yet again around the shaft as it rutted her begging for its release.

Breed me anon!

>There would be no soft tone to this as she screamed it to the havens above. Her body convulsed around him and gripped his cock tight. The friction was enough to feel every inch of his magnificent piece grind into her walls until it's payload was finally unleashed. Her innards were tarnished with the delectable essence as it swept through until with no where else to go bursted out of her snatch, taking any avenue it could and splashed across the lovers thighs. It wasn't stopping and with her energy spent she struggled to pull herself back up letting the back of her head rest against him.
>>
>>8843429

Y-you know damn well I am not capable of that...

>The long, sturdy rod pierces her lips and slides into the warm caress of her walls. It contracts and pulls as she rides it, letting that soft, spongy tip prod her cervix as she eased herself up and down trying in vain to match his more tender thrust.
>>
>>8843607
(Heya, that first anon here. Sorry to do this, but I have to bail. You play a very amazing character though, and I would love to play with her again in the future~!)
>>
>>8843649

(No problems. Thank you for taking the time to play with me and I look forward to our next session. You have a great day anon.)
>>
>>8843638
(sorry to do this aswell I have to go I might be back on later. Have a nice day and thanks for the fun)
>>
>>8843638
this fox is too hot
stop torturing my dick
>>
>>8843695

(Thank you as well and same to you. See you soon.)
>>
>>8841711
These rules are stupid.

There's nothing wrong with emotional investment as long as you're mature enough to not go making others uncomfortable.

Half the fun of these threads is the conversation.

The discord stuff is dumb meta drama and building a hostile us vs them scenario.

People need criticism in order to learn where they need to improve and to have any idea of if they are any good, a complete lack of criticism leads to a deviantart situation where people are either way too sensitive or massively insecure.

Don't be a dick?
Well fuck that's the entire thread gone.

Everyone is an attentionwhore here, it's kind of the point.

Drama is basically the only reason the threads have survived since leaving /b/.

Fun is a buzzword.
>>
>>8843744
You are a special kind of idiot, aren't you?
>>
>>8843770
My mommy always says I'm special.
>>
File: Lord Dom (175).png (1MB, 2400x4492px) Image search: [Google]
Lord Dom (175).png
1MB, 2400x4492px
dead thread
perhaps even butts cannot save it
>>
>>8843850
Too bad, that is a nice butt.
>>
File: niconiconii.jpg (150KB, 1252x1252px) Image search: [Google]
niconiconii.jpg
150KB, 1252x1252px
>>
File: 389a19c9621892ad0f160532155570b2.jpg (850KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
389a19c9621892ad0f160532155570b2.jpg
850KB, 1280x960px
>>8843850
BUTT POST ASSIST
>>
>>8843888
Nice trips.
>>
>>8843696

>Ceases the cock and ball torture of anons cock

Done.

>>8843850
>>8843888

Butt attack?!
>>
File: Lord Dom (539).png (2MB, 2627x3153px) Image search: [Google]
Lord Dom (539).png
2MB, 2627x3153px
>>8843861
You have a nice butt too, anon.
>>8843888
It might be too late, DMG! Even your trips can't do it!
>>
what's /erp/ listening to?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Tdu4uKSZ3M&ab_channel=TheClassicRewind
>>
>>8843915
Oh. Well. Thank you. I work hard for it.
>>
>>8843895
Thanks~

>>8843913
BUTTS INDEED

>>8843915
Don't be a quitter nuLD! The power of butts can save us all!
>>
File: Lord Dom (63).jpg (484KB, 1300x1300px) Image search: [Google]
Lord Dom (63).jpg
484KB, 1300x1300px
>>8844008
You're right, DMG! With our butts' power combined, this thread might just have a chance to live!
>>
>>8844008
>>8844027

Oh, my cock is quite alive right now thank to you two. Too bad I've to do RL stuff right now.
>>
>>8844027
>>8844052
So close yet so far away. Dam normies and their "real life"
>>
>>8844008
>>8844027

Too cute of butts. Would peg/10

Time to take off. Don't drive the anons too crazy now. Other avas need cocks to fuck.
>>
File: Always Watching5.jpg (77KB, 992x248px) Image search: [Google]
Always Watching5.jpg
77KB, 992x248px
>>8844084
I'll do whatever I damn pleas-
Peg?... Oh my..
>>
File: 5374371-7632762440-josuk.png (214KB, 350x444px) Image search: [Google]
5374371-7632762440-josuk.png
214KB, 350x444px
Josuke is young, handsome, and a sweet kid.
Why aren't you gay for him ERP?
>>
>>8844070
>Spanks that fat booty.
>>
>>8843607
>And just like that, anon couldn't contain himself anymore. Every thrust ended with his balls crashing against her plush soft ass, and his crown kissing at her depths of her womb, pounding harder, more and more furious to breed the eager vulpine. He let out hungrier whines, eager gasps as his member kissed at her womb, and gooey hot jizz bubbled up and overflowed. Slowly, ever so slowly, he would finish emptying himself into her, and his hard slaps and squeezes of the fox would turn into greedy pets and rolls of his hips, savoring this sweet incredible afterglow.

(Phew. Sorry bout the long wait reply. It took more out of me than I expected to do that. Was a ton of fun though. You're delightful. I'd love to play with you more some time, sexy fox. Hope you'll forgive me for not giving a big juicy reply,)
>>
>>8844127
>Why aren't you gay for him ERP?
Because I'm not fucking gay.
>>
File: stocking.png (55KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
stocking.png
55KB, 184x184px
Is this where I sign up for free sex?
>>
>>8844127
I'd never beat Okuyasu
>>
>>8844127
>tfw Mista will never come back
>tfw I scare Joseph off everytime
Wake me up.

>>8844131
>Wiggles fat booty

>>8844144
Yup. You just gotta sign the closest cock.
>>
File: Murdoc 2.jpg (19KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Murdoc 2.jpg
19KB, 300x300px
>>8844144
yes.......
>>
File: Lord Dom (78).png (4MB, 3000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
Lord Dom (78).png
4MB, 3000x3000px
>>8844070
>>8844052
normies reeeeeeee
>>8844084
Hey, I-I didn't say you can peg my ass!
I'd rather have the real deal, not some piece of plastic.
>>
>>8844144
Who said anything about signing up?
>>
File: Josuke_and_spaghetti.png (387KB, 479x582px) Image search: [Google]
Josuke_and_spaghetti.png
387KB, 479x582px
>>8844138
You don't have to be gay to have a crush on Josuke, anon.
>>8844145
Okuyasu is a straight guy, anon. He's going out with this real cute girl, too.
>>8844154
>We had a Mista
>we have/had a Joseph
stop scaring off my favorite JoJo characters
>>
>>8844093

Pe-guh-uh....ING.

>>8844134

(I appreciate the time you took to do it anon, no matter the time spent. I'm glad I waited a moment longer. Thank you for the delightful "romp". Be seeing you.)

>>8844162

Finnnnneee. Razzle...fazzle...real futa cocks...dumb dicks...

>Continues mumbling nonsense about real dicks and cocks as they walk off.
>>
>>8844183
(Mhm. Course, and same. Next time I get to play with you, if it isn't when Im running on low sleep, I'll give you a proper finish. Worry not.)
>>
File: 2f54c4cac8f57b73c7c65a6baa21eac2.jpg (220KB, 1100x1100px) Image search: [Google]
2f54c4cac8f57b73c7c65a6baa21eac2.jpg
220KB, 1100x1100px
>>8844162
REEEEEE

>>8844174
Pretty sure Mista was a one off. And Joseph I don't think Joseph wants to ERP

>>8844183
LEWD FOX!
>>
File: 1487501794197.jpg (40KB, 509x559px) Image search: [Google]
1487501794197.jpg
40KB, 509x559px
>Lupin is on stage, jumps around
>audience starts cheering
>"You know what crowd!?!"
>audience yells "WHAT LUPIN!?"
>"i always wanted to be a rapper"
>Crowd laughs!!
>"so in honor of Quanzza day, let me kick a little rhyme for you"
>Base line starts playing, crowd cheers, a door in the back slams open and out comes a street dancing crew of urban youth start backflong onto the stage
>Lupin grabs the mic and starts rapping
>I like big black cocks and I can not lie
>You other white guys can't deny
>That when a black guy walks in with a 6 pack waist
>And a big dick in your face
>You get sprung, wanna pull out your bum
>'Cause you notice that cock is thick
>Deep in the jeans he's wearing
>I'm hooked and I can't stop staring
>Oh Koizumi, let him get with you
>And let him dump his BBC residue
>His homeboys tried to warn me
>But that big black cock he's got makes me so horny
>The Kuzuryuu girl asked how's laifu?
>Told her I don't care, just fuck my waifu!
>Use her, use your cock that's snuggled
>'Cause i ain't that average cuckold
>I've seen them dancin'
>To hell with romancin'
>My wife's sweat, wet,
>Black cock have her like a pet
>I'm tired of magazines
>Sayin' little white dicks are the thing
>So, fellas! (Yeah!) Fellas! (Yeah!)
>Has your girlfriend got the Big Black cock? (Hell yeah!)
>Tell 'em to shake it! (Shake it!) Shake it! (Shake it!)
>Shake that throbbing cock
>Lupin's got Cuckd
>>
>>8844374
I kek'd
>>
>>8844393
if this is cropped post the full pic
if this isn't cropped post the rest of the set
>>
File: 1484458415725.jpg (207KB, 539x967px) Image search: [Google]
1484458415725.jpg
207KB, 539x967px
>>
File: 1487827174285.jpg (26KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1487827174285.jpg
26KB, 400x400px
>>8844374
>>
Paul:
>does not ERP
>shitposts
>whores for (You)s
>Currently irrelevant
>pretends to be relevant

Mecha:
>does not ERP
>shitposts
>whores for (You)s
>Currently irrelevant
>pretends to be relevant

Literally Bolin/Paul tier
how can you fags not see this
>>
>>8844444
hi lupin
>>
>>8844444
quints settles it
>>
File: 1492559238625.jpg (50KB, 390x426px) Image search: [Google]
1492559238625.jpg
50KB, 390x426px
>>8844444
HOLY DUB QUINTS
>>
>>8844444
FUCK OFF THAT WAS TLHG's GET
>>
>>8844444
Nice digits
>>
>>8844543
t. HG falseflagger
>>
File: 53453456.png (240KB, 500x540px) Image search: [Google]
53453456.png
240KB, 500x540px
Why the fuck am I still breathing?
>>
File: C7iV7LFWsAQcot5.jpg (69KB, 500x704px) Image search: [Google]
C7iV7LFWsAQcot5.jpg
69KB, 500x704px
>>8844544
that's a cute girl.
>>
Where's Morrigan?
>>
>>8844285
>tfw didn't get to wake up to a sticky sheen of whiteness on face after sucking mage balls
>>
>>8845054
S-sorry about that last night anon. I was too tired to keep up </3
>>
>>8845076
Is k, just wanted to fuck with you, honestly. But, balls are my fetish and I was sleepy drunk and got into it.
>>
File: AbKbQOP.jpg (63KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
AbKbQOP.jpg
63KB, 1280x720px
>Spawns.
AHEHAHA!
>>
File: tumblr_oonzlqFFk61w03l7wo1_1280.png (538KB, 703x919px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oonzlqFFk61w03l7wo1_1280.png
538KB, 703x919px
>>8845099
>Spawns!
>Muffled cackling.
>>
>>8845095
Sucking my balls is fine and all. And you were pretty good. it was just really late. Sorry!
>>
Who lurking right now?
>>
Where's Lupin?
>>
>>8845228
Shhhhh, I said it's fine, no need for apologies. Drunk, sleepy, really horny and no outlet/person to take it out on so I posted at you as a joke only to get turned on more so.
Also https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MF1_MrEMpew
>>
Where's Anon?
>>
Where's Mecha?
>>
File: Owain27.jpg (182KB, 1626x890px) Image search: [Google]
Owain27.jpg
182KB, 1626x890px
>>8845231
(Present. Leaving in a bit though.)
>>
Mecha X Lupin when?
>>
File: 1440287805903.gif (2MB, 500x510px) Image search: [Google]
1440287805903.gif
2MB, 500x510px
>>8843925
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCvXrftzHZE
>>
File: Whorb.png (31KB, 750x500px) Image search: [Google]
Whorb.png
31KB, 750x500px
It's so weird seeing the drama on other boards. Nothing changes I suppose.
>>
Where's the beef?!?
>>
Coffee is gone and now Mecha is lusting after Jinx. Am I right?
>>
>>8845341
T S F
>>
File: 1448083015114.jpg (70KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1448083015114.jpg
70KB, 1280x720px
>>8845381
DESU!
>>
Coffee is gone and now Lupin is lusting after EGG. Am I right?
>>
>>8845381
T S M!
>>
>>8845393
WA!
>Pats the TSF
>>
File: 1446361205029.png (1MB, 1440x812px) Image search: [Google]
1446361205029.png
1MB, 1440x812px
>>8845419
DESU WA!
>Nuzzles against hand
>>
>>8845446
DESU WA!
>Smiles and keeps on giving TSF warm headpats.
>>
File: 1447245199745.jpg (70KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1447245199745.jpg
70KB, 640x640px
>>8845467
DDDDDEEESSSSUUUU WWWWWAAAAA!
>She raises one of her hands in the air and screams as loud as she can.
>>
>>8845551
>After he listens to her loud DESU WA, he stops petting her head and moves back a bit before curling into a ball. A minute of silence passes, then erupts with a bounce and his hands in the air, screaming as loud as he can
DEEEEEEEESSSSUUUUUUUU WAAAAAA!
>>
>>8845603
this is the weirdest sex i've ever seen
>>
>>8845551
>>8845603

Quality RP, here.
>>
>>8845620
It is the mating dance of the autistic.
>>
Hello
>>
>>8845674
>Smelling potential drama, Fronk lifts himself from the garbage heap he calls a bed and gets onto his computer, bleary-eyed and even more retarded than usual.
>>
>>8845695
Hi Lupin
>>
>>8845674
Hi Fronk. Good to see you're back.
>>
>>8845674

Hi!
>>
File: 1450123037166.jpg (42KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1450123037166.jpg
42KB, 1024x576px
>>8845603
D-DESU WA?!
>After the minute of silence his powerful DESU WA echoes through the whole room! This unbelievable strength is too much for T S F! Her mouth hangs open as she stares at the man with both of his hands in the air and takes a step back.
>>
>>8845674
Hello Fronk.
>>
>>8845674
Hi scartits.
>>
>>8845674
Shut the fuck up Fronk
No one cares
Know your place
Trash
>>
>>884569
I just came home from work
Can we not do this please, I just wanna rp

>>8845717
Good to see you too, Anon.

>>8845718
I hate you, Boco

>>8845754
What's up my man

>>8845764
Tch. Awful casual nicknames we're doling out, needledick.
>A laugh plays across her lips, and she blows a ring of smoke at him slowly.
Hello.
>>
>>8845735
>The man just stands there I'm the same position, panting as he tries to recover the air he lost from his tremendous DESU WA. When he looks back down to see her, he notices that she was amazed by this feat, making his smile much wider than before.
Hm hm hm~ I win desu wa!~
>>
>>8845804
Nothing much. Slow week so far. How about you?
>>
>>8845800
But I do know my place, it's right here on /trash/ like you just said
You silly billy

>>8845826
Long week, stressful people back in town. I'll stop the blog there though
>>
>>8845861
Are those natural?
>>
I want Sonic to shit in my mouth
>>
>sits down in the thread and kinda just stares for a while, glancing around dumbly
... So are you guys gonna fuck or what?
>>
>>8845925
You are in the wrong place, bro. Go to /ntr/ or /ftt/ if you want sex. ERP is for Drama and Shitposting.
>>
>>8845804

Aw come on Balaika, can't we start over? Bygones be bygones and all that?
>>
>>8845925
>peeks his head out of a hole in the wall, shoving the place of hardwood out of place and looking around.
Nothing's around to fuck except that Balalaika chick, and she's cute but not my type. Adios.
>replaces the circular piece of plaster and returns into his solitude.
>>
File: tumblr_mg5xhfGSUr1qcabtmo2_1280.png (183KB, 757x447px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mg5xhfGSUr1qcabtmo2_1280.png
183KB, 757x447px
>>8845876
Yup. Well...one of the nips had to regrow after the explosion. But still, natural.
>Adjusting her very strained blazer, she sighs, wisps of nicotine escaping the corner of her mouth.
Why.

>>8845925
Shhh. Be very, very quiet. I'm hunting hunks.
...or beauties. Whichever comes along first.

>>8845951
If you ever post directly at me again I will ava Roll as the biggest whore the threads have ever seen

>>8846009
Always have to take a shot, don'tcha.
>>
>>8846021

Well, I tried.
>>
>>8846021
>They're natural
You ever gave a titjob before?
>>
File: tomoko.gif (3MB, 560x315px) Image search: [Google]
tomoko.gif
3MB, 560x315px
Just end my life already.
>>
>>8846121
>RKO's out of nowhere.
>>
File: IMG_9286.jpg (125KB, 775x830px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9286.jpg
125KB, 775x830px
>>8846121
>>
>>8846163
>Kissus the Tomoko
>>
>>8846121
I'm tired of this shitty meme.
>>
>>8846021
Normally I'd make a comment about wanting to get hunted but considering your past as a military sniper that's probably not the wisest choice of words to use to say that I'd like to get fucked.
>>
Oh. Balalaika sucks.
>winks
>>
File: latest.png (191KB, 400x842px) Image search: [Google]
latest.png
191KB, 400x842px
>>8846157
>>8846163
>>8846173
>>8846175
Why do you do this? Just end it all, I'll repay you with a blowjob. You'll have to do it with my corpse tho.
>>
>>8846291
Is that you Cebruz?
>>
WE WUZ _________
>>
>>8846311
MONKEYS AND SHIET
>>
>>8846291
You are worse than Paul.
>>
>>8846121
Can we end the life of this Rper so we can have Tomoko an actual ava instead?
>>
File: 1489327641104.png (333KB, 512x812px) Image search: [Google]
1489327641104.png
333KB, 512x812px
Dead
>>
>>8846355
The ava is cursed
>>
>>8846444
What other avas are cursed? I think Wicke was one?
>>
>>8846485
Well, mwa plays wicke now, so I guess it's fine. Gardevoire is cursed though
>>
>>8846514
Wicke?
MWA?
>>
>>8846533
What's MWA?
>>
>>8846593
>>8846593
>>8846593
>>8846593

New thread
>>
test
Thread posts: 373
Thread images: 116

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.