[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/erp/ - Erotic Roleplay General >Previous thread: >>8796585

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 532
Thread images: 201

File: 1491878799246.jpg (236KB, 900x1048px) Image search: [Google]
1491878799246.jpg
236KB, 900x1048px
/erp/ - Erotic Roleplay General

>Previous thread:
>>8796585
>>
File: 1492390209059.jpg (381KB, 1300x900px) Image search: [Google]
1492390209059.jpg
381KB, 1300x900px
>>8802040
>>
>>8801855
Yes! That's exactly what I wanted! I'm going fucking crazy!!~

>Her cunt can't take any more punishment from his massive jizz cannon

>>8801938
Such a good boy you are~...Too bad I don't have a proper leash for you~
>>
Orks orks orks
>>
POST CARDS
>>
File: cards.jpg (822KB, 1790x1790px) Image search: [Google]
cards.jpg
822KB, 1790x1790px
>>8802069
>>
>>8801984 (Sensei)
>Recognising where the wind is blowing, his grip on her hair begins to tighten. She might be unimaginably experienced and he might be seriously outclassed, but he isn't going down without a fight. Trying to take her by surprise, he sharply thrusts forward, hitting her throat outside of her usual rhythm. His fists tighten up as her tongue torments his length, especially when it lashes against his tip
Ahhnnh.. I get what you're doing now..
>He looks down into her eyes to see her reaction. He really tries to put on a brave face, even when he's hoping his legs don't give out from underneath him. He's definitely a long way off being the top dog
>>
Anyone seen Stocking?
>>
File: 61336311_p0.png (1MB, 1257x1600px) Image search: [Google]
61336311_p0.png
1MB, 1257x1600px
>>8802014
>The biggest flaw of the AI's was that he could hardly care for anything past his video games and lazing about, unless recently scolded or being watched for him to put effort into his original purpose. With his user's words going into one ear and out the other, he was consumed by the virtual world until he felt a strange hand placed on his body. The boy's supple rear was pleasing to the touch and one could easily sink their digits into the fleshy mounds. Glancing back for a moment, he was taken aback for a moment while a pinkish tone crept over his cheeks and a bit of emotion even showed on his usual tired or expressionless face. He attempted to hold onto his game and continue with a flick of his eyes between the screen and the free hand of his user while he also tried to grab a hold of his pants to pull them back up. A timid tone came from the boy while he made futile attempts to stop his spatsfrom going any lower.
What exactly are you doing, User? This...this isn't something that'd give you advancement.
>>
>>8802018
>The woman lets out a little eep as he slips a finger into his asshole...that was probably a bad idea, as she snakes one hand down the anons back...she proceeds to give his ass a firm smack...I hope he knew, that this meant war. Of course she wasn't going to insert a finger just yet; after all, she's gotta see where else he's going to go with this. She lets him lick and suckle at her tit, not even trying to hide her hand giving his ass firm spanks as he only furthers his own finger into her brown tunnel. This was causing her to break a little...she really wasn't expecting an anal assault...but if he wants to play dirty she'll play dirty too.
No-Now that's dirty...It's almost like you want to get punished or something.

>>8802122
>She winced a bit as the anon sharply thrusted into her throat. Thanks to his thrust she was forced to the base of his cock without any effort...along with a nice looking bulge in her throat. She looked up at the anon, and flashed him a smug cock sucking grin...get it? cause she's sucking co--oh never mind. Anyway she continues her assault, this time much faster! her glossy and soft lips racing against his cock with each and every bob of her head! a lewd slurping and lapping sound can be heard from the woman as she starts using her tongue in a more effective manner! namely running it and tracing it along his shaft as it rests inside her pleasure tunnel of a mouth!
>>
>>8802033 (Hestia)
>He continued lapping at the melted chocolate, smearing it here and there only to lick it up immediately after. With each taste the candy slowly disappeared, leaving the goddess' white skin clean, glistening with saliva, save for trace smudges here and there. Despite the fact that there wasn't any chocolate left, he continued to enjoy Hestia's breasts. The bright pink tips of her mounds had stiffened up, demanding his attention. He teased at her buds with his tongue, tracing circles around them that would lead to playful bites and soft sucking. All the while, his hand that had melted the new chocolate eggs reached down below his belt. The dessert the goddess had treated him to had left him rock hard in his pants; he fumbled to fish his erection out of his boxers with his clean hand while his head was buried in the girl's chest. When it was finally free, he stroked himself a few times with his chocolate-covered palm, feeling the sticky sensation of the melted candy on his member. He finally backed away, and showed his work to the goddess.
S-sorry, Goddess, but I don't think I can hold it much longer. I'm sure it won't be as tasty as your chocolate, but would you have a taste of mine?
>>
>>8802058
>As if inspired by her sweet cry, Anon picked up his pace, hammering harder, more eagerly into the woman's soft tanned pussy, impaling her on his meat over and over again, stretching her apart as the tip batters at her depths. His pants get rougher, as he increases his pace, and finally, he ruts his hips forward with all his might-and gushes a hot, thick truck load of creamy jizz deep inside her greedy pussy, painting her walls white.
>>
>>8802058
>His body twitched in reaction to the word "leash", seemingly enjoying thinking about it as the worship grew in intensity, making his love for her legs more than obvious.
>>
>>8802089
>Spider bitch
Pls. My heart.
>>
>>8802019 (Repost, Hestia)

>The wicked smile remained along the Anon's lips as he tormented and teased his beautiful goddess, biting at his lip sweetly with her trembles, and eating up her sweet voice, and the taste of her soft skin. When he felt the warmth of her hot lips press against his dick, he found it so incredibly hard to not immediately ram inside of her. But his resistance was rewarded by the eager goddess pushing herself back to swallow his girth herself, as the rigid thing immediately split her apart, throbbing and swelling up in size, as if it sensed her intent.
Guuh...holy shit. My goddess, your body is incredible...
>He gasped softly against her ear, gripping her firmly by her breasts and squeezing as he steadied himself, and thrust deeper inside this time-perhaps a little harder than he meant to, as he felt her warmth wrap so tightly around his fat dick. Then, as he reached half way, he lost his self control, and rutted himself balls deep inside of her with one firm thrust, said balls wetly clapping against her sex as he buried that meaty, rock hard member deep in her womanhood, stretching her out to perfectly fit such a sinful cock.
H-Haa...does it feel good, Hestia...? To have someone so dedicated to you, inside of you this way...
>He asked, a soft playfulness past his lust, as he began to grind into her, squishing his groin against her ass.
>>
>>8802089
>Devil isn't Paul
>>
Sitting here with a massive hardon. Any girls/traps wanna help me out?
>>
File: catte food.jpg (177KB, 600x756px) Image search: [Google]
catte food.jpg
177KB, 600x756px
>>8802185
Stop using exclamation points Treat
>>
>>8802163
Oh? I dunno about that. It's motivating me to do more than just play games and pig out on sweets, so I'd say that's some advancement
>If they showed him a cute face and a sudden change in tone like that, how was he supposed to resist? He was fooling around at first, but how he really wanted to mess with them more
>The weak tugs on their spats to try and cover up led him to yank even harder, enough to expose half their backside in one go!
It's certainly making you more active too, looks like~
>those molesting fingers could feel the blue doll's soft skin directly now, that skin to skin contact tracing all over their cheeks as he massaged their backside and squeezed it between his fingers
>>
>>8802185
>Something tells him that the gloves are off now, that she's not playing around anymore. His eyes shut tight enough to make them water as she mercilessly bobs her head and sloppily pleasures his cock.
>Fighting back, he starts up his thrusting again. He's determined to mess her up, to wipe that infuriatingly smug look on her face. His breath hitches and his hands tremble, but he has enough will to keep pounding the woman's throat
>>
>>8802033
Forgive me my Goddess, I has no intent to cause your displeasure in this way … it seems that I can’t speak with your wit…
>He was interrupted by a moan while apologizing, truly he should keep his mouth shut next time, for to apologize to a Goddess while her foot was working his cock in such a rough way. What was the foot equivalent of angry sex? And even now she was pushing him to the edge. Forget about Freya ... He could not even remember how to write that accursed name under such assault.
…out messing with my words my intentions.
>Another moan got out from his mouth almost forcefully, his body betraying him. His tip was leaking so much and soon he was sure his cum will follow.
I’ve no desire for that accursed deity nor any wanting. You are my only Goddess …
>And then he had to stop for the brain was shut down from the climax her rough foot-job has given him, his face distorted in a last spawn of pleasure, his eyes closed but with the sight of her naked bouncing breasts and his desire stained panties burned in his mind. A Divine Vision all in itself, and to it he prayed his orgasm. And so, the last words on his lips became the mantra he used to pray.
My only Goddess.
My Goddess.
My Goddess.
>And the he cummed on her foot, spurting all his seed, all of his desire on her foot, the ankle and even of her legs and on his body too. Spurting ropes of white into the air. And then he fallen on his butt, his legs unable to hold him in the sudden feeling of weariness assaulting his body. And once he was there he opened his eye looking at her, his lips barely moving and whispering …
My only Goddess.
>>
>>8802291
Why is he feeding the cat shit

that cat looks genuinely distressed
>>
File: 1489820579803.jpg (72KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1489820579803.jpg
72KB, 960x960px
>>8802291
>takes off belt
That's it. I'm gunna give your b*tt a firm beating young man.
>>
>>8802291
As soon as you start using commas.
>>
>>8802185
(Got to go sorry. Maybe we can continue next time?)
>>
File: Clone_commander.jpg (77KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Clone_commander.jpg
77KB, 800x600px
>>8802319
/me shitposts

>>8802320
Fr*ck you n*rd

>>8802326
But I use too many commas
>>
>>8802307
>Not matter how much the anon brutally fucked her throat she still seemed so calm and collected! Even though her eye twitched slightly every time the massive thing donked against the back of her throat! But that's really to be expected; other then that she was tanking it just fine, and she even matches the pace of the anons ravenous poundings! making it look like a gentle Blowy in comparison to what the anon wanted...she really was a bro! How could the anon possibly hope to outclass someone like this?! Only time will tell.

>>8802341
(Sure thing. I hope you enjoyed it! good night.)
>>
>>8802202
>She panted and clamped down tightly on his cock starting to milk him dry not spilling one drop

S-So fucking much!~

>>8802209
>She noticed his reaction and smirked

Would that make you happy if I did?~
>>
File: 8ab08b560504bf537a015632b1001ef0.gif (1022KB, 500x711px) Image search: [Google]
8ab08b560504bf537a015632b1001ef0.gif
1022KB, 500x711px
>>
File: 58143405_p0.png (179KB, 900x549px) Image search: [Google]
58143405_p0.png
179KB, 900x549px
>>8802298
>The poor AI furrowed his brow and almost let out a whine while his spats were torn from his grip, letting the pale softness be exposed for the most part to his user. Flustered and slightly annoyed, he let out a distressed sigh while he ceased his attempts in stopping his user from pulling down his clothes. He went back to playing his game with both hands as he tried to focus on that and take his mind off the strange feeling of the groping hands upon his petite behind. The feeling of the wandering hands that slid over his smooth skin and occasionally grabbed hold of what little there was of his delicate tush, making him squirm slightly in his growing flustered state.
...If it means you advance and I just have to bare with it...then so be it.
>>
>>8802428
>Bro
>I meant fucking pro
>>
File: daffyduckrape.png (119KB, 421x712px) Image search: [Google]
daffyduckrape.png
119KB, 421x712px
How's everyone going tonight?
>>
>>8802466
>cockslaps for the mistake
>>
>>8802439
>He grunts, thrusting up into her tight tanned slit rougher, pounding her naughty center nice and rough, smacking at her ass as he pumped her and filled her insides up with hot jizz.
Guh...shit...you sure know how to drain my balls, you know that...?
>He adds with a hot grunt, drilling his hips into her a little slower now, emptying his load into her, and sighing happily.
>>
>>8802428
>In comparison, the poor anon was a mess. His thrusts become weaker and more erratic over time, and a trickle of drool soon escapes his mouth. After his tip slams into her throat one last time he begins to crumple to the floor, resting on his back. He's not defeated yet, but he's in a very bad spot.
Ah.. Ahh.. Oh God..
>He covers his face, feeling it burn with shame. How could she dominate him even when she's doing something so embarrassing and slutty? He almost wants to give up and let her do as she wishes, but he's too stubborn to admit defeat
>>
>>8802475
>Image
I'm fucking dying. What the fuck.

I'm doing good anon. Better now, thanks.
>>
Hey for real though could someone fart on me please?
>>
File: 7f391f0e549af73be3c1329c5fd6d578.png (196KB, 1019x903px) Image search: [Google]
7f391f0e549af73be3c1329c5fd6d578.png
196KB, 1019x903px
>>8802566
brap
>>
>>8802440
Stupid sexy Felix.
>>
>>8802576
Thank you
>>
>>8802462
Yep, don't mind me, I'm just kinda curious. You're an AI, but you feel so real, I can't help it
>he wanted to see just ho much they could truly bare with. This groping seemed fine enough, so it was time to take things a bit further and see how they handled that next~
>as hs hands molded and squished their cheeks, a slender middle finger would run along his buttcrack, tracing back and forth, and sloooowly worming and wedging its way between. He felt like teasing here next~ His finger kept pushing and pushing, til it found that tight boipucker of his, and pressed against it just hard enough for them to have an idea of his intentions
>>
>>8802528
Good to hear, anon. Now that I'm here, do you have any burning questions about life that you would like answered tonight?
>>
>>8802480
>She takes the cockslap...not as gracefully...in fact it actually kinda hurt. She winced a bit and rubbed her cheek where she was cock slapped
I-I deserve that.

>>8802521
>Upon him slumping down she popped the cock out of her mouth, a thick line of saliva still partially connecting her to the tip of the dong. She licks her lips before begging to undo her shirt, one by one she unbuttons each little button, letting more, and more of her chest become visible with each one! until she pops off the last one and just throws the shirt off! along with that she unhooks her bra and tosses it aside.
How about...I give you something else? Perhaps...a nice reward to lasting this long.
>She grins a bit before she clamps her breasts down on his cock! trapping it in between her two mountains of glorious titflesh. She just lets it rest there, with the head peaking out from between her cleavage. Since the anon likes her lips so much she decides to ducked her head down and give the head a firm kiss, letting her ever so puffy life directly touch his head, before popping off after what seems like a minute
Oh please, don't act so down. I know how much you're loving this.
>>
File: z245.jpg (1MB, 1302x1842px) Image search: [Google]
z245.jpg
1MB, 1302x1842px
>>8802315
>Every word was a delight for Hestia, he truly got the message. Nonetheless, she didn't stop rubbing his eager meat until he finally exploded. The sight of it was priceless for her. His cock spurted lots of sperm all over her foot, ropes after ropes landing on her smooth leg and some of them even landing on her crotch. The orgasm was so powerful thanks to her teasing though even during his climax, she didn't stop massaging his dick very roughly with her sole and squeezing his cock head with her big toe and toes until the last string of sperm came out.
Ahh... Good. Now you're purified and my blessing will carry on in your body.
>She pats the tip of his cock with her toes, smearing the sperm a little and then raising her foot. A few strands of sticky gooey semen was connecting her sole and toes with his rod as she smugly smiles down at him.
May my blessing accompany you in your travels, anon. You should remember who's your Goddess and come back whenever you need to pray, to offer a oblation to me. Got it?
>His body glowed in a yellow shade for a brief seconds and he received Hestia's special buff! plus 150 in every attribute!
>>
>>8802668
Can we see your cloaca?
>>
File: 004 (2).png (566KB, 1000x786px) Image search: [Google]
004 (2).png
566KB, 1000x786px
>>8802281
I-It feels so good...
>The moment he rammed his whole length inside of her, a loud slap could be heard. His crotch made her cheeks jiggle with the smack as his balls were resting against her sex and his rod was completely inside of her love tunnel. They started to squeeze his manly manhood, milking him from the inside. Hestia's knees were getting weaker, trembling as her sweat was building up and her love juices were caoting his whole piece of meat with her juices, to help with the friction a lot more. When he was balls deep inside of her, she can feel the head of his cock kissing the entrance of her womb. Both that feeling and the rough grasp of her breasts were making her moan like a mortal woman instead of a Goddess.
I-I'm just blessing you, o-okay?
>She said looking at him over her shoulder, closing one of her eyes and clearly trying to hold on the pleasure.

>>8802187
>A soft moan escaped from her lips, closing her eyes immediately when he began to suck on her sensitive stiff nipples, bending both of her arms before opening just one of her eyes to look down at him. The payful licks and the gently bites made her body quiver, aching for more. Though when he stepped back to show his hard sinful member in front of her with a thick layer of chocolate coating it, she dropped on her knees, looking up at him. She puts the box away and licks her own lips.
S-suree. A Goddess needs to taste chocolate this special day, right? Happy easter, EroAnon.
>And without anything more to say, Hestia reached forward with oer mouth open, pressing her wet muscle on his shaft and lapping up a bit of the chocolate covering his twitching flesh. The cocoa invades her taste buds. It was a mixed with the sweat of his meat and intoxicating fragrance which is invading her nostrils. It makes her mind a bit dizzy, like alcohol. She keeps dragging her tongue up and down, tasting the choocolate and smearing more of it on his length.
But it tastes really good!
>>
>>8802680
(I can barely stand now ... you ... are wonderfull Hestia. Thank you for everything)
>>
>>8802507
So fucking incredible.....What's your name?....

>She panted and rested against him
>>
File: melissa.png (544KB, 601x593px) Image search: [Google]
melissa.png
544KB, 601x593px
>>8802683
Uuh... um. Ahem. Did you know that the first man to urinate on the moon was Buzz Aldrin? Shortly after stepping onto the lunar surface?

It's quite interesting, don't you agree?
>>
>>8802741
Flash the bird tits
Wait
Could you flash the bird tits?
>>
File: c4aYfiK.jpg (286KB, 1178x972px) Image search: [Google]
c4aYfiK.jpg
286KB, 1178x972px
Whoops.
>>
>>8802741
>>8802758
I agree with this man.
>>
>>8802741
Not as interesting as getting to fuck a bird
>>
>>8802741
Did you know that the color of a hippo's sweat is pink?
>>
File: 1345393241ddba9549517ddd18056bd1.jpg (291KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1345393241ddba9549517ddd18056bd1.jpg
291KB, 750x1000px
>>8802700
(I do my best. See ya later anon and good night!)
>>
>>8802691
Mm...that's a good girl...moan for me, Hestia. I want to hear that godly voice.
>He whispers along her ear at her soft moans, shiver happily as he planted his fat member deep into her fertile tunnel, trembling as she squeezed and quaked around his fat meat. The squeezing she performed was enough to make him grind into her a little harder, deliberately pushing the swollen head against her depths with a hungry pant, squishing her soft breast against her chest, and making her lean forward more-pushing her ass into his groin.
Just blessing...? You mean you aren't squeezing the life out of my cock yourself, my beloved goddess?
>He asked in a soft masculine pant, almost hurt by it, as he slowly started to thrust in and out of his warm goddess' tunnel, the crown almost slipping out, and leaving her empty again...only to slide right back inside with a nice loud clap of her ass hitting his groin, as he buried himself balls deep again in slow, yet hard thrusts. Slowly he ran his fingers up along her hard pink peak, twisting and encouraging her soft moans as he played with her breast, his other hand running along her belly, feeling the outline of his bulge pushing into her divinity, stretching her open around him.
How about now...are you sure it's not your poor, needy pussy sucking hungrily at my cock for more...?
>He asked, attempting to tempt her by running his finger tips along her clit.
>>
Would anyone like to ERP with me? I wanna be the boy. You can be the girl or a trap.
>>
>>8802788
(It's 8:00 am but Good night to you too)
>>
File: 53737169_p2_master1200.jpg (67KB, 416x470px) Image search: [Google]
53737169_p2_master1200.jpg
67KB, 416x470px
>>8802654
>Mulling over how he could exactly get out of the situation while he slightly grinded his teeth together, the helpless boy grew restless with every passing moment as he was relentlessly fondled. His legs rubbed against one another while he paid no mind to the rather bold digit that traced closer and closer to the pink ring between the two pillowy mounds of his backside. Only just catching his attention before the alarming pressing of their digit, a high-pitched squeak, just barely under a scream, while he felt his User's finger push against the reluctant button. His body shivered while he peered back over his shoulder with a crimson flush adorning his face.
Use-...User, I think this violates numerous rules and regulations...
>>
>>8802669
>He uncovers his face just in time to see those huge, glorious breasts. The sight of them is enough to cheer him up a little, even when he can't help but feel he's being pitied
..I'll take it. It's fine..
>As soon as he's been enveloped by her soft tits he thrusts up on instinct. He's trapped now. With no way to escape he has no choice but to admit defeat. His cock begins to twitch as soon as her puffy lips hit his tip. He won't last much longer at this rate, it's already pumping out precum onto her face. He covers his face again. He's enjoying this, but cumming just from being nestled in her cleavage would probably crush him
>>
>>8802758
>>8802770
>>8802771
>>8802786
>AHEM
Did you know that the top of the Eiffel Tower leans away from th-... Ah fuck it, you guys clearly don't care.
>Flashes bird tits, leaving them exposed for all to see. Sigh.
Satisfied? Perverts.
>>
>>8802717
He pants against her softly as he ruts a final few, rough times inside of her tight tunnel, letting her spasming tightness milk his fat cock, and spray a few last gushes of hot spunk along her inner walls, holding her up by one hand, and gently grinding as he enjoyed his orgasm, chuckling a little at her words.
My name..? So you're interested now. How cute. You can call me Joey, my little minx.
>>
File: 1ec9f006f8bab9ecb438e07e7c50902b.png (753KB, 1280x1796px) Image search: [Google]
1ec9f006f8bab9ecb438e07e7c50902b.png
753KB, 1280x1796px
>>8802825
Haha what a slut
>>
>>8802828
>>8802717
>Forgot greentext.
>>
>>8802825
Thanks now give me more facts please that last one was actually good. But after lets fuck
>>
>>8802825
Did you know? Catfish has taste buds all over their body
>>
File: H1.jpg (27KB, 700x392px) Image search: [Google]
H1.jpg
27KB, 700x392px
>>8802794
(W-wew that's very late. Sweet dreams anon.)
>>
File: You_Doodle_2017-04-17T06_04_54Z.jpg (871KB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
You_Doodle_2017-04-17T06_04_54Z.jpg
871KB, 1334x750px
>a mysterious elf enter the thread
Uh hello everyone, my name is Joel. It's nice to meet all of you guys.
>>
>>8802825
I could go for some bird ass.

Anyone else? Just me?
>>
>>8802876
No I want to see too
>>
>>8802691
Thank you, Goddess...
>He watched as Hestia dropped to her knees, his member bouncing with excitement as his goddess' stared at it. A warm, relieved sigh escaped his lips as soon as he felt Hestia's tongue take its first lick across his chocolate-covered shaft. The slick feeling of her tongue gliding over the warm melted chocolate and leaving a clean trail behind sent shivers up his spine. The slow, measured licks drove him crazy, as his shaft twitched and pulsed with excitement. He looked down, enjoying the sight of his beloved goddess taking to his rod like it was an Easter treat, exactly as he had done with Hestia's chest just moments before. As the chocolate slowly disappeared, he released a moan as she pulled away to speak. The sight of her puffy, red lips, marked with chocolate and wet with saliva, flipped his switch as he reached down for her.
Ahh, Goddess, I really can't take much more of this... I want you to taste my cream, too!
>No longer able to hold himself back, unsatisfied by only being tasted, he grabbed the goddess' head and pushed his dick inside her mouth. His swollen cockhead pressed against her tongue, as he fought against the impending release, eager to feel Hestia's mouth for just a moment more before his climax.
>>
>>8802812
>The woman purses her lips as she witnesses the anon look so down. She decides to just humor him. She tightens her breasts hold on his cock, but she leaves her mouth wide open and stops moving! Each and every thrust pumps up against her lovely tongue! It's like she was inviting him to just pound away! surely this'll make him feel better! she felt kinda bad about going full force on the guy...I mean he didn't really de--...well I mean she thought she did, cause she thought guys loved that kinda thing, but I guess everyone has different kinks. She proceeds to let out cute little squeaks each and every time it pushes against her tongue, now it's really like she's just egging him on to pump harder then ever before! she wants him to at least finish and be beyond satisfied.
>>
File: melissa34.png (525KB, 1280x1128px) Image search: [Google]
melissa34.png
525KB, 1280x1128px
>>8802838
E-excuse me? Says you! You're probably the biggest slut here, I only came here to answer questions!

>>8802858
Sure of course! Did you know that Lt. Col. "Mad" Jack Churchill was only British soldier in WWII known to have killed an enemy soldier with a longbow. "Mad Jack" insisted on going into battle armed with both a medieval bow and a claymore sw- ... Wait, you want to f-fuck? Uh, I don't know about that one, anon.

>>8802863
How interesting!

>>8802876
Ahem... Did you know that the Romans used to clean and whiten their teeth with urine? Apparently, it works. I don't suggest doing it yourself though.
>>
>>8802870
Nice hat nerd
>>
>>8802909
Just look at that pucker, its like perfect to be ravaged and stuffed full of jizz.
>>
>>8802828
You sure know how to fuck a woman properly Joey~ Name's Mariah~
>>
>>8802935
Hey, comon. You got an audience now.

>>8802858
>>8802838
>>8802892
Keep going. But you should probably strip by now. You got all of us waiting.
>>
>>8802935
How about this, I listen to some more amazing facts but I get to stick my dick in your ass
>>
>>8802439
(Had to do something, are you there?)
>>
>>8802966
You're damn right I do. Happy to see you know when you see a man yourself. You were a good fuck yourself, Mariah.
>He nods, delivering a firm smack to her ass, before slowly sliding out of her, shuddering at the sensation, and letting his jizz ooze down her thighs, what she doesn't catch inside her, anyway.
If you're every looking to get creamed inside again, come find me. I'll be sure to take any of your holes anytime.
>>
>>8802935
Did you know? Flamingo's mother's milk is red
>>
>>8802957
I'm not much of an anal person...not to say I don't partake it in though; I do however know someone who very much enjoys it, and her ass might just blow you away.
>>
>>8802981
(Yo~)

>>8802997
Oh, I'll be damned sure to come find you~
>>
>>8802909
>When he realises she isn't moving he takes the hint and begins to thrust up into her soft, warm cleavage. His exposed tip rubs all over her tongue, spurting more precum into her mouth. He acts like he's thrusting into a pussy, thrusting into her valley and making them jiggle with every movement
>He finally lets loose all the cum he had stored up, shooting it all over her face with a good amount of excess dripping down to her breasts. There's a smile on his face now, so maybe he's cheered up a little
That was really great.. I mean.. sorry for being so difficult. It felt good and that's what really matters.
>>
File: melissa23.png (336KB, 1280x601px) Image search: [Google]
melissa23.png
336KB, 1280x601px
>>8802968
My audience is full of perverts!

>>8802979
>Melissa blushes, a drop of nervous sweat running down her face
Did you know that in some countries, anal sex is considered as an illegal sex?

>>8803000
Another interesting fact! Also nice trips.
>>
>>8802808
>He didn't acknowledge their words at all, he was much more interested in that eep that slipped out of them before. If they weren't going to resist him here he was truly going to push on. His prodding finger kept pushing, applying more pressure slowly, slowly, til he'd start to slide into their backdoor. His finger wormed inside them, going cm by cm, taking his time as he teased their plump boybutt
Hey, raise your hips a bit~
>any pretending was out the window now. He wasn't playing innocent anymore, making a plain request to them to gauge whether they'd go along with him
You just play your game and let me carry on back here
>>
>>8803024
Good girl.
>He smirks at that, giving her one more pat along her ass, before he takes a step back, and goes to pick up his clothes.

(Was a fun one, Mariah, thanks for entertaining.~)
>>
>>8803040
What's wrong with perverts? You're the one showing off after we asked. It's only polite you keep going. A titfuck would be nice too.
>>
>>8803040
Well you told me a fact my turn to fuck
>Anon says pulling out his erect cock out of his pants while removing her pants
Anything else?
>>
>>8803040
Oh, more sexfacts work
>>
File: 1491852362444.jpg (69KB, 500x266px) Image search: [Google]
1491852362444.jpg
69KB, 500x266px
>>8803082
Works*
Whoops
>>
>>8803019
(Thats a shame but still both holes need some love. And no kidding?)
>>
File: 57084009_p0_master1200.jpg (153KB, 750x647px) Image search: [Google]
57084009_p0_master1200.jpg
153KB, 750x647px
>>8803043
Sorry but I'm too tired to go on, Anon. I enjoyed it and I appreciate you putting up with my slowness, which I apologize for. I didn't fully expect to go through with this or even get into anything this late. I'll try to be around earlier. Hope you understand and good night.
>>
File: 1469596374306.jpg (840KB, 2249x1752px) Image search: [Google]
1469596374306.jpg
840KB, 2249x1752px
>>8802282
Got the next best thing
>>
>>8803040
(<3)

Did you know? A squid has three hearts.
>>
>>8803031
>The woman winces a bit as the cum shoots out! both covering her face, and filling her mouth up! It was quite the cum shot...and she didn't look all that annoyed when it dripped down to her breasts. She shakes her head and smiles up at the anon.
It's fine. I apologize for being so dominating. It's my own fault, truly.

>>8803106
Oh yes! of course...although she's rather sheepish. But if you truly want to use my ass...I suppose I have no problems with it.
>>
>>8803120
It's late for me too, I understand. I saw you with Hacka 3 and felt obliged to mess with you a bit, since I tried to ava them before too
And you weren't slow, don't worry
>>
>>8802439
>He thought hard about what he wanted at that moment, and while all of his desires were about her legs and not a leash, he still proceeded to obediently nod, nuzzling against her foot.
>>
>>8803059
>She exhales another sigh from her lungs. Defeated.
Fine.

>>8803080
>Melissa stares at your face for a moment, her own eyes betraying her as they trail down to get a good glance of your erect penis
>She takes a nervous gulp. 'Gulp'.
Uh... Did you know that some people consider sperm to be an anti-aging treatment, as it has a tightening effect on the skin?

>>8803082
Did you know that people who are into kinkier sex may be psychologically healthier?

>>8803133
Cool!
>>
>>8802838
>that butthole

Holy heck my cock is steel now
>>
>>8803140
No no you didn't do anything wrong! I was just.. a little unprepared. I mean I had no idea anyone could be so dominant with just a blowjob
..Plus I did try to challenge you, so I suppose I got what I deserved.
>>
File: 1481064742912.jpg (110KB, 850x649px) Image search: [Google]
1481064742912.jpg
110KB, 850x649px
>>8802789
>The powerful but yet slow thrust were driving her crazy. His cock pumping inside of her divine sex and stretching her walls wide was too much for the shortstack Goddess. Every time he pulled back, her pussy tried to suck him in at full force, clamping down on his sensitive cock head and sucking him in. Although every time her walls reacted this way, he always went with a hard thrust. This motion was making his glans kiss her womb again and again and always, the little gentle kiss made her let out a soft moan. Hestia closes her eyes, enjoying his grasp on her mountains of flesh as her ears are invaded by the sweet sound of her squishy slit every time he slams his crotch.
I am not... Squeezing you. My...
>And even so, during her words which came out of her mouth with a stammering tone, her pussy was squeezing his dick and more so at the feeling of his fingers tempting to rub her clit.
It's not possible that I want a mortal dick. N-not at all... I'm just blessing you. For It is my duty to do so.
>Her body was pushing backwards, trying to intensify the thrusts and every motion of him. Hestia's body was melting with the delicious pleasure on both her breasts and her sex. Her chest was burning and every time he tugged and twisted her nipple, a loud moan escaped from her mouth.
>>
>>8803185
>Anon starts to tease her asshole with his fingers before slowly putting just the tip in
More facts?
>He asks as he slowly inserts it half way stretching Melissa's asshole wide
>>
File: 7cea385599e31cfe85938581605530be.png (386KB, 735x1050px) Image search: [Google]
7cea385599e31cfe85938581605530be.png
386KB, 735x1050px
>>8802902
Whafffmmph?!
>Her lips were forced open by the sudden thrust and yet she squeezed down her cockpillows on his girth. The tongue twirling around his meat and touching every sweet spot on his deliciously hard member to make him shiver with every lick. Then her suction came in, hollowing her cheeks and caressing both sides of her treat. Hestia stares up at him as he continues to pump his dick and use her mouth like an onahole. She kept pumping her suction like a vacuum, rhythmically sucking his cock in, to feel more of his manhood inside of her. The chocolate was covering her whole tongue, she didn't mind this and she even reached down on his balls. With one of her gloved hands, she started to massage the heavy orbs to wring him out completely while her divine eyes are locked on his face to see his reaction. Loud slurping sounds are filling the room and saliva is drippind down her chin as her meaty lips are massaging the veiny bumps and her wet muscle doesn't stop pampering his friend.
>>
>>8803185
Did you know? In Italian, tiramisu means "take me to heaven".
>>
>>8803185
thatta girl. Get into the spirit! Sometimes its nice to be popular.
>Undoes his pants and allows a rock hard member to spring forth, standing on end.
I did say titfuck, but...well. I wouldn't mind fucking you either. You look like you're pretty tight.
>>
>>8803212
I still feel rather bad. I didn't know it'd surprise you to such an extent. Although I am glad you ended up enjoying it.
>>
>>8803140
Its alright, pretty late right now and with I'd prefer to just mate press and roughly pump away.
>>
>>8803185
Wouldn't it be nice to knock up this sexy bird?
>>
>>8803236
Well I did so.. Thank you very much
(Well I wasn't expecting a bucha-u girl so thanks for the surprise!)
>>
>>8803160
Then perhaps the next time I see you....I'll have one with your name on it~...What is your name by the way? Speak, boy
>>
>>8803253
A mating press you say? Well it's been a while since I've experienced one of those. But enough of that. You should probably go to bed.

>>8803293
Well I'm glad I could please.
(I surprised myself, desu. I just kinda started capping one second, and then proceeded to use her the next. But hey, Butcha-U is great, amirite? totally deserves more love.)
>>
>>8803299
Wait am I too late?
>>
>>8803216
>The slow grind was really a favorite of his, if he had to be honest. This steady, wet smacking against his beautiful deity make his whole body tremble in delight-every slow stab at her womb resulting in a deliciously tight tunnel squeezing his girth, as if begging him to stop..or go on, rather. He felt drunk on the sensation, and slowly as he began to buck a little harder against his goddess, making her soft rear a little red as it slapped noisily against his gruff groin every time, he started to pant, chewing gently at her earlobe, and whispering to her.
Haaa...is it really so impossible, my goddess..? Your pussy does not want my mortal cock even a little?
>He asked her with that soft masculine tone-increasing his speed finally-but only a little to drill into her core a bit harder, as if making a point. At her rippling sex clamping down on his girth, he throbbed harder now, giving her warm clit one more playful push, and tease...before wrapping his arm firmly around her midriff, and pulling her taut against his muscular body, a slight sheen of sweat covering him as he slid against her back.
Mgh...then, I can get rougher, right? If you won't want my mortal cock, I can pound your pussy with it and it won't ache for me, and remember my shape, right?
>He panted a little against her ear, stealing another short kiss, before his hips increased in speed now-that soft wet smack getting more powerful as that veiny shaft of his slid in and out of her tight divinity, scraping hungrily against the walls of her cunt on its way out, and kissing her womb when it finally clapped against her, balls deep. As his speed increased, he began to tug, and roll her pink mound as well, hungrily twisting it as he kissed at her neck and fucked her steady and fast now.
>>
>>8803218
>Melissa replies your teasing of her puckered asshole with a moan.
Nnngh~ Did you know that there are five to seven calories in a teaspoon of semen?
>Pressing her hands against the floor, Melissa keeps her ass raised to your waist. Her tight asshole stretching as it takes your girth as you continue to push in.

>>8803226
Does it? If so. Tiramisu~

>>8803231
>A deep blush flushes across her expression as she almost instantly drops to her knees. Her hands brush against her top to pull it off and over her head. Exposing her tits for good. She stares up at you, nervous.
Did you know... men who have sex at least twice a week can almost halve their risk of heart disease, according to a 2010 study?
>Taking grasp of your shaft with one of her hands. Melissa gives the head of your cock a nice little lick.

>>8803277
B-but, I'm not ready to have children! H-have some music instead! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6m7-N10TNc
>>
I'm very tired. Would someone please sit on my face until I pass out? Thank you
>>
>>8803350
>Melissa
My god, I never thought I'd see the day
>>
>>8803350
Melissa do you have any facts about your tight little ass?
>Anon asks as he inserts his entire cock deep into her asshole, it's size double shaping around his thick cock.
Strip for me while you're at it beautiful.
>>
>>8803350
Oooh...is that so? Well that's all the more reason to make use of you! For my health, right?
>He exclaims happily, leaning back as she grasps hold of the firm, and steadily hardening shaft. The tip twitches at her lick, and is nice and swollen by now, throbbing in her grasp.
Mm...that's nice. Your tits are great too, by the way.
>He adds, reaching and grabbing a handful of one of them while she holds his shaft, squeezing the soft flesh greedily.
>>
>>8803386
Am I too late to make a challenge to you Lady Mariah?
>>
File: hot.jpg (163KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
hot.jpg
163KB, 900x900px
>Come into thread
>Mariah ava
As much as I didn't like her as a character, she was fucking hot.
>>
>>8803350
But it's so much fun to knock up a ripe, wide hipped woman like you.
>>
File: 2Shy.png (617KB, 848x1126px) Image search: [Google]
2Shy.png
617KB, 848x1126px
>>8803362
>Rests 148.8 kg of fat ass on Anon's lovely face.
>>
>>8803428
Bamboozled
>>
>>8803428
Gosh you're so sweet, it makes this even more pleasant.

Thank you, cutie <3
>>
>>8803404
(I'm afraid so...But I'll be back~)
>>8803416
(<3)
>>
>>8803428
I would also enjoy having this done to me.
ty very much.
>>
>>8803223
>Panting, sighing, and moaning, he stood in front of the Goddess as she administered her blessing. Without missing a beat Hestia expertly serviced his cock, quickly bringing him to the edge. Her tongue no longer teased at his shaft to lick off chocolate, but now firmly and precisely caressed his member in all the right places. Her cute voice from earlier was replaced by lewd slurping, wet with the sticky saliva that dripped down her luscious lips. With each bob of her head she sucked on his cock hard enough that her cheeks caved in, his hips bucking with every movement. He finally gave in to the pleasure when he looked down to see those bright blue eyes staring back up at him as she worked his member, unable to handle the sight of his beloved, perfect goddess performing such a lewd act to please him. Without a warning he pushed her head down on his cock as he came, thick, heavy ropes of his cream filling her mouth to the brim. He moaned in delight as he released his seed into the goddess' throat, shivers crawling up his spine with each spurt of semen. Soon it came to a halt, as he struggled to stay on his feet. He pulled himself out of Hestia's mouth as he gasped for air.
Ahh...I don't know if that cream goes well with Easter chocolate, but I did my best... Thank you, Goddess. A blessing on a day like today will last me for a long time. I promise I'll throw those ero books away, but, I hope you'll treat me to chocolate again sometime.

(Really enjoyed this, glad to play with you again, and sorry I had to rush the end. I would have loved to do some more but it's getting late and I really needed to fap, I came writing this and have a huge mess to clean up, and I'm going to pass out right after. Thanks again, hope to see you again soon!)
>>
File: 04f073d786bd54898eaaf6cd3f159f64.png (397KB, 1280x1514px) Image search: [Google]
04f073d786bd54898eaaf6cd3f159f64.png
397KB, 1280x1514px
>>8803437
(Smeckledorfed!)

>>8803440
(H-Have a good night, cutie-Anon-person. <3)

>>8803451
>Helpful Shy stuffs Anon's face in the squishy warmth of her pale, succulent rump.
(D-Don't same start a session, I should go to bed now. Good night, Anon!)
>>
File: a2dfa077d26da4414c734f5b73ccb00a.png (610KB, 2100x1374px) Image search: [Google]
a2dfa077d26da4414c734f5b73ccb00a.png
610KB, 2100x1374px
>>8803373
Where is Shima when you need her? I can't give out all these sex facts on my own y'know!

>>8803389
Nyanng~ Did you know that I have never done anal before?
>Lifting up one of her hands, Melissa struggles to keep her balance as her body shudders from the ass penetration she was receiving. A hand covering her mouth, suppressing her whimpers.
Ha... Uha... If that's what you really want, anon.
>Uncovering her mouth, her whimpers are revealed in full force. Her spare hand tearing off the clothing from her voluptuous body... Now all that is left is her exposed, purple, naked, avian body to be used at your whim

>>8803399
>Her tongue swirls around your head as she begins to succ, her moans and warm breath adding to the pleasure.
Mmmph~
>Her spare hand raises upwards and rests upon yours, giving you assistance to your groping of her tits. She stares at you. A sly wink gets shot to your direction.

>>8803418
Uh.. uh. Didn't like that song? Have another! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1crJmEdNaM

...Please don't knock me up.
>>
>>8803513
(Worth it for warm shy buns on the face. ty kind shygal. Goodnight.)
>>
File: ERP Avvies.jpg (1MB, 3760x2556px) Image search: [Google]
ERP Avvies.jpg
1MB, 3760x2556px
>With Nui too!~
>>
>>8803446
(Do you have a Discord?)
>>
>>8803513
You're too adorable! Please bury my face in your butt some other time when we're less exhausted. Have an incredible sleep, sweetheart
>>
>>8803538
Nice pigtails for someone who looks like she kicks ass?
>>
>>8803526
Mm...that's good. Just like that. You seem to be pretty use to this...do you like sucking cock in the fact giving business? Or is that just a hobby.
>He teases, as she tastes the warmth of his cock against her tongue, the veiny thing throbbing at her warm mouth, and the feel of her breast against his hand. He glances and appreciates her assistance, squeezing the large thing, and squishing it a bit against her chest, before running his palm against her nipple.
Mm...way more fun than just facts, don't you think?
>>
>>8803513
Aren't you mighty chilly with no pants on, though I bet no regular pants would fit you?
>>
>>8803526
That's good to hear, I'm taking your anal virginity.
>Anon says as he starts to thrust slowly making sure she felt his thick cock pressed against the walls of her asshole.
Give me another fact about you Melissa
>Anon says as he immediately speeds up his pace and rams her asshole repeatedly
>>
>>8803538
I wish I could chain up Queen of Pain in my basement and fuck her stupid until only my dick would fit her.
>>
File: 2121790d4cc63f738caaf29b2a5489dd.png (100KB, 935x1279px) Image search: [Google]
2121790d4cc63f738caaf29b2a5489dd.png
100KB, 935x1279px
>>8803526

Did you know...you don't have to bring me into this!

Ahem, continuing on....Did you Know: There is enough water in Lake Superior to cover the entire landmass of North and South America in one foot of liquid.
>>
>>8803538
I want to fuck the Manticore
>>
>>8803526
Well..... since you said please, I'll think about it.
But maybe some other time.
>>
File: queen-of-pain-wallpaper.jpg (989KB, 1800x1273px) Image search: [Google]
queen-of-pain-wallpaper.jpg
989KB, 1800x1273px
>>8803590
Hmm hmm.~
That's not how I work, Anon..~
>>
>>8803598
Holy fuck, Shima! I'm your biggest fan!
>>
>>8803598
Let me stick it in your ass too.
>>
File: Felicia (32).jpg (174KB, 1024x819px) Image search: [Google]
Felicia (32).jpg
174KB, 1024x819px
>>8803581
Meow~
>>
>>8803614
Erm...I-I know. It was a wish, is all...who doesn't wanna fuck a succubus like crazy, right?
>>
>>8803598
Did you know: 98% of the times the most perfect person in the world can be seen in the mirror.
>Anon places a mirror in front of Shima
There she is!
>>
>>8803624
Can I join in your game, cat?
>>
File: qop_final_by_neoartcore-d8d19xc.jpg (208KB, 758x1053px) Image search: [Google]
qop_final_by_neoartcore-d8d19xc.jpg
208KB, 758x1053px
>>8803626
Of course!~
But I'm one of the more... mature succubi, you could say.
They don't call me the Queen of Pain for nothing.~
>>
File: 1482301979212.jpg (123KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1482301979212.jpg
123KB, 1024x1024px
Hello
Where are the lolis?
>>
>>8803624
>Felicia
Oh hell yeah.
>>
File: 1482974895514.jpg (227KB, 1024x1448px) Image search: [Google]
1482974895514.jpg
227KB, 1024x1448px
>>8803624
(Hello!~ It's been a long time!)
>>
>>8803650
Ahaha...yeah, I could tell, obviously! You're very mature. It's written all over your face.
>He says, despite eyeing her chest instead.
They...do call you that. You...earned that name from enemies, right?
>He says, nervously averting his gaze.
>>
>>8803659
Well this is my first time meeting you. But it's my honor meeting such a beautiful woman,
>Anon says taking her hand and giving it a soft kiss
>>
>>8803683
Sweetie, do you know what I was summoned for?~
I do terrrible things.
Like sticking a dagger into your abdomen to watch you squirm as you bleed..~
And that's just when I'm feeling nice!
>>
File: a73789b5a3785581a966b8ab15227af9.png (639KB, 1857x2000px) Image search: [Google]
a73789b5a3785581a966b8ab15227af9.png
639KB, 1857x2000px
>>8803617

>Caught off guard she weakly waves to the anon then clears her throat to continue.

Thank you, thank you....now Did you know: The U.S. government is still paying one pension on behalf of a Civil War veteran (to his 85-year-old daughter).

>>8803619

.....Mine too? You can't be serious.

>The flustered cat closes her eyes and quickly reflects and trys to ignore the ill-advised comment..

>>8803628

>Even against the color of her pink fur the rising blush is hard to hide as shes met with a mirror and stares at herself.

No...anon I don't think that one might be true. Right?....
>>
File: 0e58a66cd14b8518e0516f924c34a8ae.jpg (647KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
0e58a66cd14b8518e0516f924c34a8ae.jpg
647KB, 1600x1200px
>>8803572
>Popping the tip of your thick cock from her mouth. She spits on it before running her tongue from your balls and alllll the way to the tip.
Mmm~ ...I... may have sucked a lot of boys back in high school, whenever I wasn't busy studying.
>Melissa moans in agreement to your question, far too busy working the underside of your shaft to answer coherently with words.

>>8803587
>Her tits sway back and forth as you plough her thicc booty, her whimpers and moans accompanying every thrust.
MMff... Did you know that I finger myself almost every night?
>Finally letting out her inner slut, Melissa begins to mindlessly drool onto the ground as she continues to be dominated by your dick
Nng~

>>8803598
Shima, help! All these anons are complete perverts! All they want to hear are naughty sex facts.
>>
>>8803706
>Anon pulls out his cock and presses it against Shima's ass as he grabs her waist
Yes you too. How about it?
>>
>>8803706
Interesting! What else didja have to tell us today, Shima?
>Slipping behind the pastel pink cat, he lays his hands onto her shoulders, his head poking out from one side as she speaks. A big, wide grin spanned across his face as she continued, the man's crotch pressing right up against the cat's.
>>
>>8803702
I had only heard rumors, really. You sound like a powerful beast in most of the stories, but...to look at you...
>Looks back at her.
You've got a beautiful body, what can I say? You're a succubus aren't you? You...don't kill EVERYONE you meet, right?
>>
>>8803706
You might be the smart one, but my fact is always right, even if someone tries to disapprove of it, I always win the arguments.
>>
Holy shit, this thread suddenly became furry central.
>>
>>8803710
OOoh dirty girl. I bet you've always wanted a big dick in your ass didn't you?
>Anon says as he starts to thrust harder forcing his entire cock deeper into her ass hole making sure she took every inch. Every thrust caused a clap as their bodies collided
You love this cock don't you melissa?
>He asks as he destroys melissa's tight ass making sure she felt his thick cock deep in her asshole. Anon puts his hands around her waist and uses it to force himself as deep as possible as he could into Melissa.
Tell me a fact about this dick in your ass Melissa.
>>
File: Felicia (35).jpg (64KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
Felicia (35).jpg
64KB, 550x550px
>>8803702
Love the horns! They work fabulous with your tail.
>The playful kitty eyes the woman's tail; tempted not to pull at it

>>8803659
(Good to see you, again!)
>>
>>8803710
>A shudder runs up and down his spine, straight from his cock, as she expertly works the tip of his member, and slides her tongue along the underside, making it jump and twitch happily.
G-uuhh...shit...
>He mutters to himself at this treatment, before he watches her work, biting his lip a little and squeezing her breast harder, rolling the hard peak against his palm between his fingers.
That's really nice...Your experience shows! You look like a professional cocksmoker right now..
>He teased as he watched her work, happy to surrender his dick to her expertise.
>>
File: Hestia(23).png (715KB, 725x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Hestia(23).png
715KB, 725x1024px
>>8803349
N-no, It doesn't. Not even a little...
>Her voice barely came out between heavy pantings, barely able to form the sentence while his teeth is gently teasing her earlobe, another one of her sensitive spots.
...You can get rougher, I-It won't cha-
>Though the moment he increased the speed, now her throbbing rod drilling her love tunnel at full force, hitting against the etnrance of her womb. The rough thrusts made her pussy quiver and pulsate along his whole length, actually hugging his whole meaty rod and massaging every one of his veiny bumps. A barrage of moans come out, more acute and girly this time, filling the whole room as he keeps thrusting like a madman against her pussy. Both this and the intense teasing of her pink mound made her arch her back and grab onto something. Her mouth was agape, drooling all over her mouth unable to answer what he was saying and instead every one of his words were melting into her brain. Even when she said no, the way he was slamming into her was enough to bring her to the edge, barely able to contain her own orgasm. Because of this, her pussy continued to beg and caress his manhood.
Umnfhf...
>Clenching her teeth together, she tries to hold back, she tries to not succumb into the pleasure but her body is already giving up, memorizing the shape of his dick and the brim of his glans brushing inside of her.
>>
>>8803745
Oh, that depends on their pain tolerance, sweetie.~
Some of them live.. and some of them don't.~
And yes, I am a succubus.. and I bring my own special pleasures.
The pleasure of pain.
>>
File: 4156.jpg (89KB, 714x1000px) Image search: [Google]
4156.jpg
89KB, 714x1000px
>>8803497
>When he finally exploded, she didn't stop sucking on his cock. Her tongue keep twirling around even when he rammed his whole length inside of her. Each string of sperm was hitting her throat and sliding down to fill her stomach. With mouthful gulps, she was swallowing every drop of his seed though some of it was stuffing her cheeks and resting on her tongue. Soon enough his orgasm ended and he tried t pull out of her mouth, Hestia didn't want to let him go away, her lips were latched on his cock head until with a lewd ''POP'' his cock came out and a few strings of sperm were running down her lips.
A-ahh... This is the best easter cream I've tasted! Thank you so much, EroAnon! And I'm sorry to hear that, remember to offer and oblation to your Goddess, whenever you can. I'll make sure to spoil you with chocolate the next time.
>With a peace sign Hestia giggles.

(Yeah, I'm sorry. I'm taking a bit to reply but I'm glad you enjoyed it! Don't worry about ''rushing'' you didn't rush anything. Have sweetdreams and see you later EroAnon.)
>>
>>8803774
Wow such a cute little kitty,
>Anon says putting his hand out trying to see how friendly Felicia was.
Can I pet you?
>>
File: 1487398373796.gif (868KB, 295x210px) Image search: [Google]
1487398373796.gif
868KB, 295x210px
>Shima
>Melissa
>Can't fap because of UTI

What's the fastest way to fucking end my life?
>>
>>8803786
>even while giving paizuri, Hestia is still cute as fuck
Hngh
>>
File: 7fa3cc51183a6ea93f8ef91cdcad6190.png (639KB, 1280x862px) Image search: [Google]
7fa3cc51183a6ea93f8ef91cdcad6190.png
639KB, 1280x862px
>>8803710

I'm trying! I'm trying! Just try and slip...something...erm..anything wholesome in!

Like, um...liikkkkee....

>>8803730

Gah! H-hey! Do you know where thats been!?

>She exclaims but can't help but stare back at it as it pulses and bobs against her flamboyant pink fur.

M-maybe?....

>>8803740

>Her composure is shattering before their eyes and when she tries to speak up nothing but silence permeates the air for that moment and all that she can think of is that rigid bump cradled in the crack of her butt.

>>8803749

You can't be right about this! It's merely a mirror baring my reflection! L-looks aren't facts....um, like...did...you...know....that the smallest penguin on the planet is only 16 inches tall?...
>>
File: 045.jpg (229KB, 515x467px) Image search: [Google]
045.jpg
229KB, 515x467px
>>8803497
(Oh! And I promise I will come at a reasonable hour the next time. Around 1 or 2 pm.)
>>
File: Felicia (11).jpg (235KB, 850x1088px) Image search: [Google]
Felicia (11).jpg
235KB, 850x1088px
>>8803647
Hmm... maybe! I need lots of elbow room, though! What kind of games do you play?~

>>8803657
Meow~
>Licks paw
>>
>>8803774
(Oh, are you Ava x Ava only?)
>>
>>8803779
Pain tolerance...ah. Well...I'm not weak, if that's what you're asking. A little...intimidated, sure, but...
>He mumbled defensively, before crossing his arms.
Does that mean...if I ask you, you'll let me fuck you?
>>
>>8803807
Come on Shima, you know you want this fat cock into your ass too.
>Anon says kissing her neck softly letting his lips hit her soft fur while softly biting down teasing her
>>
File: qop.jpg (119KB, 500x724px) Image search: [Google]
qop.jpg
119KB, 500x724px
>>8803813
Mmm. Maybe.
But I don't get off on vanilla sex.
I like it rough.
You'll be bloodied, bruised.
Cut.
Maybe even dead.
If you can handle it.. you're welcome to try.~
>>
>>8803692
I'm....I'm happy to meet your acquaintance
>>8803774
(Likewise! <3)
>>
>>8803807
C'mon, Shima! What kinda facts do you have for everyone today? I've always loved hearing you talk about them~
>Further teasing the flustered feline, he begins slowly grinding against her plump, plush ass over her dress, his hands gliding down from her shoulders to her sides and grabbing hold.
>>
>>8803807
>Anons places his hands on Shima's shoulders
That's because it's a life fact, and that life fact belongs to you, you get what I'm saying, it doesn't need any research to figure that out.
>>
>>8803811
(I'm open to different ideas. Which poster are you?)
>>
>>8803809
Those are some big fat cat tats, got time to play kitty?
>>
>>8803807
Oh my god, am I too late to join the lesson!?
>>
>>8803839
First off I'd like to say thank you for being our wonderful mayor, secondly may I tell you happy I am knowing such a beautiful woman watch over our city making it almost as amazing as her.
>anon says giving her a smirk trying to make the beautiful mayor blush for his own amusement.
>>
>>8803809
Do rpgs usually have multiplayer, I wouldn't mind aiding you on your quest to get rid of darkness.
>>
File: 2e7183654c30e0b6fe6341c54117eb09.jpg (259KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
2e7183654c30e0b6fe6341c54117eb09.jpg
259KB, 1280x960px
>>8803769
>Using her own motions, Melissa starts to help with your penetration of her tight ass by pushing into your waist, the loud clapping of flesh causing her to cringe slightly at each collision.
I love this cock so much! Please, don't ever stop!
>Melissa turns her head at your touch, the feeling of having your hands grasp tightly around her hips causing the inner walls of her asshole to contract against your member from excitement
Did you know that this is the biggest cock I have had in a long time~?

>>8803775
>Giving the underside of your shaft one last run with her tongue, Melissa reaches the tip before throwing her head backwards. Sending saliva and spit flying all over her face and into the air behind her.
>Using her hand, she wipes some of the spit from her face
Enjoying yourself, anon? I hope my beak isn't causing any pain when I do that...
>She presses her chest against your groin, your throbbing dick eagerly sliding in-between her huge breasts. Melissa purposely drools onto the head of your staff before squishing her boobs together. Staring up at you again.
Like that~?

>>8803807
Oh my god Shima... Their dicks are so huge! What are we going to do?
>>
>>8803777
>Even at the goddess' sweet denial of his advances, her worshipper hardly seemed to notice-far too absorbed in the rest of her to bother thinking that she may not enjoy it. The way she so wonderfully wrapped around his manhood, squeezing his fine girth and so hungrily asked him to cum inside her with her hips...there was no way!
>The hand resting firmly on her hip squeezed at her plump ass and thigh, spreading her open to allow him easier access to her soft, fuckable love tunnel, eager to claim it for himself. Every thrust now was fast, and eager. He only got rougher with her the harder her ass clapped back against his groin, bolts of pleasure spiking through his spine, as he felt her body wrap so perfectly around him, shaping her hot pussy, and digging his crown into the walls of her sensitive needy divinity. Her moans, and sweet pleasant wails made it so much sweeter, that he felt he would cum the instant he hit her womb, trembling at how her body wrung and squeezed at his fat girth, panting hungrily with each thrust, as he felt himself desperate, and eager to fill his goddess with the sin she was trying to cleanse from him.
>Hot, sweet pants escaped him against her neck, tugging a little rougher at her earlobe, and hungrily licking and sucking at her soft neck, leaving a reddish mark along her perfect skin while his fingers toyed with and greedily squeezed her poor aching globe, abusing it just a little more to help get more eager squeaks out of her.
O-Oh my goddess, I'm gonna cum. Please, take everything! Let me feel your warmth!
>He exclaimed loudly, as he increased his fervor harder than before, now pounding against her roughly, loud wet slapping taking over the room until she finally slammed against his groin-and earned her sudden geyser of hot jizz, spraying out of him and splattering into her womb.
>>
>>8803833
>He looks as though he is deeply considering her offer for a short time, eyeing her up and down before swallowing a lump in his throat.
I hope not dead but...this is kinda once in a lifetime here...
Alright. I...I want it. I want to fuck you. So...what should I do first?
>>
File: 356e0cf7afe9e8a40f8dac743279bfaf.png (233KB, 712x1006px) Image search: [Google]
356e0cf7afe9e8a40f8dac743279bfaf.png
233KB, 712x1006px
>>8803823

Ggg...why must it be so enticing...

>Teeth tug at her bottom lip as his mouth explores her neck planting kisses and lips along it until bringing his teeth down into the cats fur forcing Shima to mewl.

Mmmnyah~....yah...did...neyh...know the worlds biggest penis belongs to Roberto Esquivel Cabrera?....His penis measures at a huge 18.9 inches....

>>8803846

>Shima was locked in the close embrace and she feel his erection eagerly grinding into her backside. She couldn't see it yet through her skirt the length was more then big enough to intimidate her.

Erm....yes, did you know Oasis-class cruise ships Oasis of the Seas and Allure of the Seas are the largest passenger ships ever built.

>>8803847

I-I understand..even if it does sound so hokey anon...

>>8803862

I'm sure there are some seats left....

>She points out to a row of unused chairs likely because every anon is currently onstage fondling them.

>>8803898

A-asking me again!? I-I never though doing a guest spot would end with a guys dick ready to force its way inside me!
>>
File: Felicia (19).png (819KB, 600x857px) Image search: [Google]
Felicia (19).png
819KB, 600x857px
>>8803788
>Sticks out head, as her ears fold downwards
Sure!

>>8803839
What are you wearing tonight, sweetheart?~

>>8803851
Your poetry is amazing! Nyah~
>Sweetly giggles

>>8803886
Mario RPG has no multiplayer, I'm afraid~
>>
File: quops ice bucket challenge.jpg (267KB, 811x1442px) Image search: [Google]
quops ice bucket challenge.jpg
267KB, 811x1442px
>>8803939
>Y-you're probably gonna hate me, but it's late, and I got school tommorow!
>So I'm going to have to cut this off.
>Apologies!
>>
>>8803898
>He merely shudders as he feels her carefully lick along the underside once more-only wincing a bit when she throws her head back. When she asks that though he gives a small shudder and shakes his head.
Noo...no that's quite alright, heh. It feels nice-and it seems you enjoy it too.
>He says, watching her set him firmly between her tits, watching the tip disappear repeatedly between her melons, and shivering as it gets nice and lubed up because of her hot saliva, making sliding between them easier.
V-Very good too...damn. yeah just like that.These things are way too good...
>>
>>8803898
Look at you Melissa, loving this cock deep in your tight bird ass.
>Anon says as he keeps thrusting letting his thick cock penetrate her asshole as deep as possible every thrust not holding back. Anon enjoys her asshole closing in on his cock, while slamming his cock into Melissa's asshole he makes sure she takes it all in to satisfy her whore needs
You want this cock to get you pregnant don't you Melissa?
>Anon asks teasing her as his thrusts get faster making sure it stimulates her ass hole even more as his shaft scrapes the insides of her wall, each thrust he fully removes his shaft leaving only the tip before slamming it entirely back in
>>
>>8803968
(Pfff. Nah thats okay. I understand. I'll grab you next time. )
>>
>>8803955
B..but I...
>I look over at the empty seats before walking over to them sitting down
>I bring out a piece of paper and a pencil and I start to write down notes on the Oasis class cruise chip, as well as writing down other headings for questions
>I gulp and my eyes dart between each Anon, before focusing into your eyes, a buldge forming in my crotch area
>>
>>8803956
>Anon pats her head before slowly and softly scratching her behind her ears letting her feel his hands as they softly and thoroughly move around her head and behind her ears
You're such a cute cat. My name is Anon and yours?
>Anon asks as he notices her clothing choice and an erection slowly grows down his pants leg leaving it's thick and long imprint on his pants
>>
>>8803955
I understand your agreement, but all these facts are, in reality, all about you, everyone must know of your greatness through facts just like how you told us facts.
>Anon grabs Shima's hand
And I'm the one who started the fact trend.
>>
>>8803956
Ah well dang, would've been great for that already perfect game if it had that. What games do you got that have multiplayer?
>>
>>8803955
>His hands slowly began to slip behind the host, giving both her plump ass cheeks a firm squeeze before moving down to his zipper, and unfastening his tight-fitting pants.
There, that's better, Shima! Keep going, the viewers love you, y'know...
>trailing off, he whispered those last few words directly into her ear. Meanwhile, his pants dropped to his ankles with a thud, the man's sizeable cock now resting against her clothes backside. The man lifts her outfit up a little, slipping his length beneath it for a better feel that fat cat butt he'd craved for such a long time.
>>
>>8803956
>Want to play with this super stacked cute catgirl
>It's so damn late
You come here often? Got a discord maybe?
>>
>>8803955
What's the biggest dick you've ever taken Shima?
>Anon asks as he moves her dress letting his cock press against her ass pushing the fabric of her panties inwards, he keeps nibbling on her neck before he slowly licks her fur teasing her
Come on Shima just a little bit in you, If you let me stick it in you i'll let you teach me more. Sound good to you?
>Anon asks as one of his hands moves onto her breast and over the fabric he teases her nipple
>>
File: 1482981416746.jpg (128KB, 500x575px) Image search: [Google]
1482981416746.jpg
128KB, 500x575px
>>8803878
I...Well, thank you! I do try my best

>>8803956
Something nice and comfortable....And quite snugly warm
>>
>>8803956
No I should thank you. Not very often such a curvy catgirl graces us, let alone one with such a bubbly personality too!
>>
>>8804045
No need to thank me. As a matter of fact I need to thank you. May I show you my appreciation?
>Anon asks as he moves closer to her pressing his body against hers and moves his hands down to her waists.
>>
>>8803955
Nng~ Neither did I, but now I'm getting fucked up the ass like a slut. A-ah! I just wanted to give these anons facts about life, not be their personal cumdumpster!

>>8803969
>Rubbing her tits against your dick is getting her hornier than she cares to admit. Her pussy leaking juices down her legs and causing a small puddle to form underneath her.
That's good to hear. Some boys are afraid that I'll hurt them by giving out blowjobs... cause y'know, my beak and all.
>Boobs bouncing up and down with an increasing pace, Melissa takes the chance to plant 'kisses' across your skin, giving it a little lick every now and then

>>8803970
A-ah! I can't help it. I have never done anal before, but it feels so damned good!
>Using her hands to push against the floor, Melissa lifts herself back up to a somewhat straight posture. Your dick still penetrating her anus, she runs her hands down both of your thighs. Her tongue sticking out from her beak.
I'm afraid you might be in the wrong hole to be doing that~
>She gives a light shove against your waist with her ass. Eye's half-lidded.
>>
>>8804045
Is it bad that I've been missing your futa human applejack.
>>
>>8804068
I-I thought Melissa was a pure birb, I never figured you'd be such a slut...
>>
>>8804068
Don't worry Melissa I'll make sure I cum in the right hole, we'll make sure I get you pregnant.
>Anon says as he gropes one of her breasts and bites down on her neck teasing her even more while thrusting, making sure his cock is splitting her in half pleasing her.
Do you want that Melissa? Do you want to get pregnant by me? If this is good for you imagine my cock in your pussy.
>He says as he keeps kissing her neck as his cock keeps slamming her ass repeatedly not letting her rest at all as he sees her eyes. His thick cock fully in her, her asshole now formed around his cock/
>>
>>8804068
>He lets out soft grunts here and there as she works his meaty rod between her tits, making it throb and stand on end eagerly after just a few bounces, the tip peeks out occasionally from the top of her cleavage with every thrust. He trembles as he watches her work, nodding at her words, despite not listening terribly hard.
Ngh...their loss, I say. If there's one thing you've got that I can see its blowjob skill.
>He mutters, thrusting up harder against her fluffy feathery tits, getting more aggressive as he does so, panting a bit.
Ngh...I bet your pussy feels even better than this somehow, though...it isn't odd just watching me, is it?
>He asks, curious but also as a tease to see if she'd admit what he suspected.
>>
File: gh.jpg (131KB, 850x622px) Image search: [Google]
gh.jpg
131KB, 850x622px
>>8803907
>Hestia couldn't hold anymore, the second his thrust became ape-like without caring about her own pleasure was too much for her. Her own orgasm was on the edge, holding it there as her cunt continues to clench down on heir girthy manhood like there's not tomorrow.
W-waait.. W-waait!
>She didn't want to cum, there's no way a mortal's dick is able to push her over the edge. But when his fingers started to flick her sensitive spot. It was too much for her. Before he climaxed and just in the moment he was licking and sucking on her smooth neck, she exploded. Her love splattered all over his crotch and Hestia tried to crawl away. Her eyes rolled back at the intense pleasure and a goofy smile formed on her face as she felt broken for a couple of seconds at the peak of her own delight. Right after she can hear his warnings before a unbelievable amount of sperm hit the walls of her womb, filling her to the brim rather instantly with his seed and painting her walls with white. His sins were flowing inside of her divine body while her pussy was trying to wring him out. Hestia let out another moan but this time her voice cracked and she collapsed. Her blessing traveled through his body, cleaning his sins and his body, and hopefully his dirty thoughts as well. After she's more relaxed, she turns around her head to look at him.
T-that was awesome...

(Sorry for taking a bit to reply. I loved it! Thank you for the session anon and sorry for coming to the thread so late at night.)
>>
>>8804150
Stop apologizing dum dum
>>
File: Felicia (12).jpg (364KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
Felicia (12).jpg
364KB, 600x800px
>>8803998
>The catgirl stiffens her lower back and arches forward as she absorbs the anon's fingers running through her soft, blue hair
Oh, hi there! Nice to meet you, anon. I'm Felicia!

>>8804023
Hmm... let's see...
>Felicia searches through her stack of games with a curious look on her face
I have Super Mario Kart!

>>8804032
I do actually have a Discord!
>Meow~

>>8804045
Snugly and warm, you say? And what might this little number of an outfit be? Too bashful to tell meeee?~
>Giggles

>>8804048
Aww, why thank you!
>Purr~
I have more than just a "bubbly" personality, you know...
>Looks back at her rear end
>>
>>8803991

>At last, someone without a foul mind takes a proper seat and while shes currently held between a few "rocks and hard places" she continues on, but with a far lustier tone.

Did you-Did you...know...ayn...with a capacity of 90,000, the Wembley Stadium in London, United Kingdom is the largest stadium in the country~.....

>>8804005

>Shima stares down at the hand as it grips her paw, that once bright blush now vividly covering her face. She turns away and yet the anon can see her trying to calm her racing heart.

Thank you anon. I suppose I shouldn't be so off-putting over anothers generous facts.

>>8804024

>The slab of meat nestled between her bare cheeks making the cat shutter and sigh. Her own body was betraying her as it met his rock solid piece with a slow, shy gyration.

Viewers? Right!..V-viewers...ahem. Did you know six nations of Africa and four nations of Asia feature in the list of the countries with the lowest average BMI among adults...

>>8804036

>She felt ashamed letting him take such easy control of her, but another part made her all the more eager especially with his finger strumming over her pert nipple. It had pushed the lacy cloth far enough in that his tip threatened her pucker and dared to dip in with her hips pressing back.

I-I don't recall its size...., but just a little bit then we go back to normal facts?

>>8804068

We'll...erm...just...tape over it...pretend this never happened. Easy....maybe their memory is like some of these animals....Did you know? Baboons, pig-tailed macaques, and squirrel monkeys, meanwhile, have memories just slightly higher than bee....
>>
File: boohoo.jpg (33KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
boohoo.jpg
33KB, 540x540px
>>8804155
(W-why? I should be apologizing so they know I care about what's happening.)
>>
>>8804150
>Her cries for him to slow down only spurred the man onwards in his eagerness to reach his own orgasm. And not only did he do so-but he brought the resisting goddess to the brink as well, the hot gush of femjuices against his groin spiking pleasure through his body and empowering his thrusts as he gave her powerful, animalistic thrusts, rutting against her tight hole eager to empty out every ounce of semen his body had to offer. Her warm grip and eager milking cunt made him tense, and hold her tightly, keeping her in the air for a time, as he finally finished pouring jizz inside of her...and he could relax, panting harshly against her. At her exclamation, he shivered a little in delight, a grin across his lips.
I'm happy, my beloved goddess, that you enjoyed. Mm...you absolutely drained all of my sin from my body...but I thought you wouldn't cum from a mortal like me?
>He teased her, and regardless of her reply, would kiss along her neck, petting her gently as he let himself relax.

(Oh, you don't need to worry, I'm never in a rush to get through these, especially when the replies are so nice and juicy. I loved it too! and I'm happy to hear. I hope I get to play with you again.)
>>
POST CARDS
>>
>>8804168
We can go back to normal facts after. But for now let's learn some facts about my cock and your tight asshole. So has anyone stuck it into your asshole?
>Anon asks his lips move under her ear letting the soft skin press against her sensitive area while he uses his open hand to move her panties to the side, the head now in direct contact with her pucker.
Shima, do you want me to stick my cock deep into your asshole?
>He asks as he inserts his cock a little past the tip, still its thickness spreading her asshole wide stretching it open.
>>
>>8804164
Sure, a game of Mario Karting wouldn't hurt, put the cartridge in.
>While she puts it in, Anon looked down at Felicia's big footpaws and smiled
Have you noticed how big your feet are?
>>
>>8804062
[Bold one ain't he?.....Kats alive...]

Please, Citizen, the fact that you support me is enough.

>>8804078
(She misses you too~ <3)

>>8804164
My sweats from university and a nice blanket
>>
>>8804168
>Over and over, his cock slid between her plump as cheeks, the swollen head brushing against her puckered hole with each upward thrust. The man once again rests his hands on her sides as the two of them grind against each other, resting his head over her shoulder as she struggled to remain concentrated.
Having some trouble there, Shima? Perhaps you've got something you'd like to say?
>As he continued teasing, he manages to slip from between her cheeks to right between her thighs, his cock being crushed between them as his his tip now brushed against her damp pussy.
>>
>>8804164
I really want to do it with Felicia in the nun outfit!
>>
>>8804168
>I nod after each fact is delivered and I quickly return to scribbling down notes on each fact. Inbetween each fact I look back up to you
M..Miss Shima? Do you have any facts about space and the solar system? I'd love to learn about that!
>My eyes trace over your body, your hips being manhandled by your 'assistants' A dark blush rages across my cheeks, however I stay seated and eager to learn
Y...you're doing really great with this lecture Miss Shima!
>>
>>8804230
Is it?
>He asks with a coy smile as he slowly moves his lips near hers letting them brush hers but not come into full contact
Just let me thank you Madame Mayor. Just give me a moment to show you all of my Thanks.
>He says emphasizing thanks giving it a double meaning. his hands now on her ass and his face now on her neck, he kisses her lightly letting her feel his lips before he bites down making sure his teeth pass the fur and leave his mark on her skin. enough force to give her a sensation but not enough to hurt her.
>>
>>8804086
I-i am pure! Honest! Afterall, you can't say happiness without saying penis.

>>8804113
Y-you really want to get me pregnant? To make a mother out of me? I don't know, anon...
>Grabbing your hands, she forces you to continue massaging her breasts as you fuck her in the ass. Melissa giving a whimper in response to your neck biting.
I... want that. I want you to make me your dirty little bird slut... Please, cum inside my pussy and make me a mommy.
>The constant slapping against her ass was starting to turn in red and bruised, despite this. Melissa hardly cared as she proceeded to shove even harder into your body every time you tried to pull back for another thrust

>>8804127
>Stopping her titfuck, the purple bird opens her maw to let drool out onto your rod once again. She stands up, using a finger to flick your dick, causing it to flop up and down.
My pussy... I don't know, anon. Only if you promise not to cum inside.
>Reaching out, Melissa wraps her arms around your neck and pulls you in for a sensational kiss, her avian tongue probing itself against the insides of your cheeks
>After about a minute, she breaks the kiss and shoves you over onto your back. Quickly crawling on top and pinning you down with her weight. Her pussy hovering just above the tip of your dick.
You wanted to know if my pussy felt even better? Time to answer that burning question~

>>8804168
A-ah! Shima, I think they're going to ejaculate inside of me! I'm going to be a mommy!
>>
>>8804164
Well Felicia, do you mind if I ask. Why are you wearing such little clothes? It makes you look sexy but it's too cold right now.
>anon says as he points out the cold weather.
>>
>>8804230
(I'm that anon you were doing petplay with [probably back now], thank you for trying out Mariah, she's the best! And those pics that focused on her legs... <3)
>>
>>8804277
Are you? Willing to put your supposed purity to the test, Melissa?
>With arms crossed, the anon stood in front of the birb, his cock already hanging out from the opening in his pants. He stood just a few inches away from the girl's face, his eyes glued to her own.
>>
>>8804230
I wouldn't mind having some fun with the ol cowgirl tonight if your open.
>>
>>8804277
Yes, I want you to be my little birdy. I want to get you pregnant Melissa.
>He states not letting up, continuing the steady pace of his thrusts. His cock repeatedly slamming into her, and his hands massaging her breasts, while also stimulating her with his kisses and bites on her neck
Good girl Melissa, Are you close to coming? Because your new daddy wants to get you pregnant right after.
>He says coyly as his thick cock shows no chance of slowing down or lightening it's pace, the more he penetrated her asshole the more he wanted her to make her his own little slut.
Beg for my cum Melissa, I know you want to get pregnant but I have to hear you beg. Beg me to make you a mommy.
>>
File: 62abdf41efcc80c036259bd17a6baf1d.png (491KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
62abdf41efcc80c036259bd17a6baf1d.png
491KB, 2000x2000px
>>8804218

MmmNnn~....

>Even just the tip was enough to make her body jump and back arch. The darkened skin around her sensitive hole cliched hard as her teeth gnawed at her bottom lip. It was safe to say this was her first and that the more he pushed the louder this saucy pink cat would get.

>>8804232

>Juices trickled over his hotdogging cock as she struggled to stay upright. The delicate flower begged for more and her errant vibrant moans of pleasure were the scale tipping over.

Put...put...shove your dick in me!

>Shima winced at her own words but it couldn't be helped. Her robust thighs tightened around his thrusting sex as she reached back behind her and laced her arms around the anons neck.

>>8804243

Dicks orbit around my butt..I-I mean...solar systems they...

>Frantic to find some footing she takes in a deep breath and closes her eyes.

The....the...inner planets ,also commonly known as terr....terr-es-trial AH! planets, are smaller and made mostly of rock and metal....

>>8804277

M-me too, I think they wish to breed me too Melissa! At least we know great facts about mothers!....
>>
>>8804277
>He winces again at the flick this time around, his dick twitching at the lack of warmth, other than the saliva making it glisten, but he's eyeing her up and down all the same, and when she says that, he snorts a little in reply.
What, you dont want to get a thick load of cum inside your pussy?
>He asks, as if surprised by that fact. Any further statement is drowned out however when she pulls him in for a kiss, blinking in surprise but taking it happily, sucking and battling against her tongue as best he can-the fight itself making his dick stand on end at the attention. He pants softly once she finally releases him, red in the cheeks, before she pushes him back with a surprised grunt, his dick bouncing and standing perfectly up for her as she climbs over him, hovering her entrance right before his aching-and still glistening dickmeat.
Y-You're right...you did say you'd answer my questions. Comon...let me find out how fast you make me cum with this cunt of yours, huh?
>He adds, his hands reaching to find both cheeks of her fluffy rear, squeezing both generously, as he encourages her to sit down-the crown of his dick lightly tickling and brushing across her soft lips from this angle, eager to penetrate her.
>>
>>8804338
Hey Shima, do you want Treats?
>>
>>8804338
What was that?
>He asked teasing her as his cock enters her asshole from behind, he stops leaving only a little bit in before sliding in more of his cock into her, stretching her even more as he reaches the halfway point of his cock.
So Shima, why don't you tell me a few facts about your nice tight asshole. And tell me a few facts about my fat cock.
>He says as he kisses her cheek teasing her while inserting his cock deeper into her until he finally puts it all in, his pelvis pressed against her ass cheeks.
>>
>>
>>8804338
>I keep scribbling down each fact, although as you stumble on one of them, I put my pencil down, focusing on you intently
>I bite my lip and my eyes wander up to yours again. The buldge in my jeans grows more as I watch your expression change with each inch of cock being pushed into your ass.
>I slowly begin to draw your body as you reach your arms behind your 'assistants' neck
D..do you need any help Miss Shima? I.. Im sure I could be put to some use!
>My voice is heavy with a hopeful tone, hoping in your daze I can do something lewd with my teacher crush
>>
>>8804381
>Walks up to her and raises his hand volunteering
Yea I'll be your boyfriend. Just need you to let me see your butt.
>>
>>8804381
No!
>>
>>8804381
An ava or an anon? This is important.
>>
File: Felicia (33).jpg (150KB, 850x947px) Image search: [Google]
Felicia (33).jpg
150KB, 850x947px
>>8804225
Oh my! Yes, I've been told that about my back paws, before. Are... are they really so big?
>She turns to look back at her feet with a puzzled expression

>>8804230
Mind if I crawl under that blanket wit you, for a quick hug?
>Purr~

>>8804279
Well, it's not like I'm outside in the snow, silly~
>Giggles
I have a central heat system indoors, you know!
>>
File: Darling (135).png (86KB, 452x231px) Image search: [Google]
Darling (135).png
86KB, 452x231px
>>8804381
>throws a boyfriend at you
>>
File: 007.jpg (342KB, 627x870px) Image search: [Google]
007.jpg
342KB, 627x870px
>>8804214
I-It was a fake orgasm... U-uhh, there's no way a mortal like you can bring a Goddess to an orgasm. N-not even me.
>She said this even at the sight of her bright juice running down her thighs and making a small puddle on the floor. Her breathing was still very heavy as she tries to relax.
I'm glad you're clean now... Please take care in your travels and I'll always be here. To clean your sins. I-It's not like I want it to happen again! I-I'ts just my duty.
>Hestia says with two patches of blush adorning her cute face.

(I had a lot of fun. We can absolutely play again sometime. Usually I show up on sundays. So I'll try to show up during the week and maybe at a reasonable hour, I hope. Have a good night. I always do my best and I know my replies aren't very good but I'm happy to see you enjoy what I write. Take care.)
>>
>>8804419
but even if you're not cold you can't dress like that. You give off the wrong impression.
>He says trying hide his growing erection and trying to avoid looking at her sexy body
>>
File: omk.png (933KB, 695x917px) Image search: [Google]
omk.png
933KB, 695x917px
>>
>>8804436
BEST
CARD
>>
>>8804420
>throws a root beer at Eliza (if this is treat which I'm pretty sure it is)
>>
>>8804421
(That's wonderful to hear~ I'll keep in mind that sundays are your easiest day, then. Maybe i'll get lucky and find you during the week too.
And oh hush. Your replies were wonderful, they kept me very inspired. I more hope mine weren't a slog to read, and that I kept it interesting enough. And like I said before, I never mind waiting for someone. Whatever is most comfortable, and makes it more fun, in my opinion is best.)
>>
>>8804436
I haven't seen Kuro or those outfits of hers in ages
>>
File: c564664875ee079352d5ca4bc7a7eb3d.jpg (578KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
c564664875ee079352d5ca4bc7a7eb3d.jpg
578KB, 1600x1600px
>>8804365

I might have more then enough treats to handle! Thank you kind stranger.

>>8804377

It was...tnnnah~

>Anon could feel the initial tension squeeze down around him as it final broke through that seminal ring. The feline's legs would bow and spread the further it entrenched itself. Deep hearty breathes quickly exited her hanging jaw as he teased her flickering ears.

It-it is hanging by a thread...my..my ass..butt! Nnn~....did you...did...that cock r-ruined me!~..

>She shouts as he hilts her. Tip to base her hole had been filled as fluid from the tip of his cock dribbled into her newly minted entrance.

>>8804397

>The polite, composed tone has vanished as she speaks up after having the anon's thick cock rail her backside.

Yes! Yes, I-I need your help....

>Weakly she points a finger to her maw as her tongue hangs from the side. She was no full, her eyes instantly catching that pulsing bulge begging to be unleashed.
>>
>>8804436
Who's bottom row second from the left?
>>
File: 1486119310033.jpg (58KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1486119310033.jpg
58KB, 800x800px
>>8804270
[F-Fuck!~]

I-I do appreciate this....B-But I have some things I need to take care of...

>>8804314
(I'm glad you enjoyed it! And yeah she's complimented on her legs a lot in the series)

>>8804327
(I might be....It depends on how much work I have to do)

>>8804419
Of course!~
>>
>>8804460
Just a small quicky with futa human applejack. I wanna worship that cock of hers for a little until she plasters my face in jizz~
>>
>>8804436
VII is the best.
>>
File: Screenshot 2016-08-24 01.45.32.png (429KB, 1395x506px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot 2016-08-24 01.45.32.png
429KB, 1395x506px
>>8804444
>Eliza catches the root beer after it ricochets off of Darling-kuns head...poor harem protagonist
>She pops the thing open and begins chugging away like a champ!
Ahhh...that was lovely. Thank you kindly.
>>
I can't sleep. Somebody smother me until I pass out please
>>
>>8804457
>My expression changes from hope to a sulty grin, I brush my work book and pencils aside before standing up from the desk.
>Striding towards you, I stop just shy of you before undoing my Jeans, pulling my boxers down, I reveal my hard cock, the tip already glistening with precum

Hehe~ I can help you like this huh?~ is that what you want..?
>I reach up to your cheeks, my thumbs gently brushing over the small tufts of fur before tugging slightly so your face is about an inch away from the tip of my cock
Maybe you can put some of your facts about biology and cock sucking to good use?~
>>
>>8804457
Ruined you?
>He asks as he slowly thrusts his hips, letting his cock explore her asshole and stretch her even wider
You want this cock more than ever don't you?
>He asks as his pace speeds up his cock now moving her entire body with each thrust moving her hips around as his own move, every single thrust forcing himself deeper into her asshole. No longer holding back he thrusts quickly trying to split her in half, now the thrusts are no longer just inside her, every time he pulls out his cock and slams it into her asshole now perfectly fit for his cock.
Shima, I want to hear more facts about your love of my cock.
>He whispers into her ear as he nibbles her ear letting her feel his teeth and cock at the same time.
>>
File: 57619c9f62ec4b502ec10f129fb87e43.png (886KB, 1500x1906px) Image search: [Google]
57619c9f62ec4b502ec10f129fb87e43.png
886KB, 1500x1906px
//need to run after a few posts. So if you wanna knock me up now, this is your best chance to do it
>>8804316
I... Uh ha...
>Not even moments after realising that you had your dick just there... hanging out from your trousers. Melissa instantly drops to her knees. Her beak opening wide to take in your dick, her tongue stroking its length on all sides as she starts to service you.
>I am not a slut. I am no-... I am n... I am a slut.
Mfff~

>>8804329
Nnnng~ Anon, I'm so close to cumming right now.
>Reaching downwards, Melissa trails her fingers down the front of her body, down her chest and stomach, before finally resting on her clit. Fingertips carefully massaging her nub in small circular motions
Please, daddy. I'm your bitch... Pump a baby into me! I-I'll name them after you, anon!
>Constantly edging on her orgasm at this point, she inserts her middle finger into her cunt and with the use of her other hand, she continues to assault on her clit... and then
A-aaaah! I- I'm.... -Cumming! Nnnnng~ Daddy, please. Cum inside of me. Pump my pussy!
>Turns out Melissa is also a squirter

>>8804338
Nng~ It feels so good to be bred, Shima. They're going to shoot so much semen into us!

>>8804345
Y-you make it sounds like you cum A LOT. Now I'm really curious!
>She grins a little as she plunges down, a moan escaping her as near half of your shaft pushes into her all at once. And with a few more eager thrusts, Melissa impales herself with the full length of your rod
>Hands pressed onto the ground on either side of your head. She stares down at you with wild eyes, the inner walls of her cunny gripping tightly at your length. If she didn't want you to cum inside of her, she was clearly doing a terrible job at trying to prevent that.
Uh~ ...On second thought, anon. If you don't pull out, I won't blame you.
>>
>tired sigh
>>
>>8804460
What is more important than your citizens?
>he asks teasing her even more as he keeps his teeth sinked in, as he pulls away he pushes her against a wall and spreads her legs open
Please Ms Mayor. Let me give you a gift
>>
>>8804460
(I- it's not like Mayor's are any worse though, I could die happy if she pleasured me with her legs as well <3)
>>
>>8804491
Got a discord Melissa? You're pretty fucking good.
>>
>>8804475
No problem...
>The beer wasn't totally to grab her attention or anything. But while she was here, he might as well have asked her something.
Hey, I say those blood donor commercials on TV, and I heard you were promoting them and were going to give certain participants special rewards. I was kinda wanting to, but I've never donated blood before, so I'm a little nervous.
>>
>>8804491
>Anon pulls his cock out of Melissa's asshole now the shape and width of his cock, immediately he slams his cock deep into her pussy forcing it into her womb. Now thrusting like an animal as he continues to split her in half
Melissa, milk me. Get every drop out of your daddies cock.
>anon orders as his cock keeps slamming into her pussy her own juices being used to lube up his cock while slamming it into her. He forces himself as deep as he can his head slamming into the roof of her womb making room for his load with each thrust.
>>
>>8804491
You're that curious now, are you? Well..maybe I can help you learn something today, too!
>He says with a grin, and watches her collapse on his fat cock at first, swallowing it from the tip to the thick middle part at first, and then after some squirming and working his shaft, it gets slick enough to slide right into her with a nice soft smack, pounding against her fluffy bird ass as his fat cock quickly starts to hammer up into the wild thing, panting with her looming over him dominately, yet groping her ass and taking her hips prisoner as he hammers roughly up into her, his throbbing cock twitching at the way she squeezes him.
G-Guh! yeah? How could I resist this! You're clamping down way too hard-you must want that thick cum to spray all over your womb. You're curious, after all..milk me dry, let me fill your womb with jizz!
>>
File: Felicia (3).jpg (109KB, 400x387px) Image search: [Google]
Felicia (3).jpg
109KB, 400x387px
>>8804430
But but... it's my natural kitty cat attire! It's all about that style~
>The optimistic catgirl looks down at Anon's pants and notices his growing bulge
Are your pants too tight, sweetie? They seem to be causing you friction~

>>8804460
>The fun-loving kitty pulls aside the blanket, and crawls in beside you, just before placing a leg over your thigh, and her arm across your upper chest
>She leans forward to softly whisper in your ear
How was your day?
>>
>>8804535
No. They're just fine......
>He says not looking down
It's just....your sexy attire is causing this.
>He says moving his hand no longer covering his semi-erect cock
>>
>>8804477
>Wrapping her arms around the Anon's head, the large Raccoon embraced him, completely smothering his entire head in her large bust.
>>
>>8804516
Hmmm? Oh yes of course! Don't you worry your little head, anon. It doesn't hurt one bit, I promise. It'll be over before you even know it.
>Eliza seemed extremely nonchalant as she leans back in her comfy looking chair that one could've sworn was a tube not a minute ago...
It's a lovely thing really, you'll be saving Rah knows how many with only a little bit of your own blood. Isn't modern science just amazing?
>>
>>8804551
Boy that sure looks comfortable...
>>
>>8804551
>Gives head scritches.
>>
>>8804457
So be it, Shima.
>Tugs at his robe, peeling away the material as it dropped to the floor. His light teal skin gleamed from the fresh sweat that dripped from his pores. Eyes of turquoise staring towards the young pink feline, as a light smile crept from the left to the right corner of his mouth. From the drop of his robe, down to his waist was a girth shaft covered in veins while the under shaft had a Jacobs ladder from the crown to the balls themselves.
>>
>>8804486

>Her nostrils flare as she takes a long deep breath. The smell is so tantalizing and unpure her lips begin to moisten with a heavy dribble of drool. Through her quickened, eager pants her moans rip through the air and the only thing to plug it was this anon's delicious cock. Her arms loop around his waist and pull him the rest of the way in, her muzzle opening wide and with a welcoming purr it pushes past her lips and pins her tongue. Shima suckles it like a hungry child feeding from it's mother as a slurry of wet slurps echo with the anon rutting her asshole.

>>8804487

Stretched me...you did it so wide!

>She mewls as your hips pop off her hind quarters.

I do, I do want more! Brea...break me!

>Anon's rod forces it's way through bumping shima forward each time his hips connect against her rump. The pink hued cat rolls her head back as her tail dashes about in the air above her bum. A stylish hiss accompanying everytime he pops the head of his dick free from her hole only to plunge it back in.

Did..did anon know his cock could break this slutty cats muh..mind~....did you know how badly I needed anons fat cock in me?....Ah..ah...ugyn~...

>>8804491

I want it all Melissa! I want them to fill us both to the breaking point! I-I want to bare their children too!

>>8804569

>He'd hear her audibly swallow as the shaft was revealed, her forehead already adorned with a nervous sweat. She was frozen and unable to speak as he moved closer to her.
>>
>>8804459
(Yukizome Chisa from the Danganronpa 3 anime. I can play her regular or as a Despair/edgelord.)

>>8804466
Of course, Anon, who could possibly be a better detective than the great intellectual rapist herself?
>>
>>8804561
You may rest on them, if you like.

>>8804567
>Looking down at the man, the Raccoon let out a relieved sigh.
This feels... nice.
>>
>>8804551
Hey, what size are those things?
>>
>>8804588
>Gently shuffles closer, leaning down and presses his head comfortably against her breasts, nuzzling between them a little, and kisses at her skin.
So soft and jiggly...
>He adds, gently rubbing at one with his hand.
>>
>>8804560
Well, of course but....
>Anon lets out a long sigh. He didn't really know how to tell her this, as it was a little embarrassing. But he needed to get this off his chest, and what better way than to explain to his idol.
You see, to tell you the truth. I'm actually scared of blood. Well, kinda. More like, when see a lot of blood, it freaks me out, and makes me sick to my stomach. In fact, even just taking about it makes my stomach ache.
>Anon finally admits, looking down at the ground in pity, totally embarrassed of himself for seeming like such a wimp.
>>
>>8804582
>My cheeks once again flush red as she takes the initiative, grabbing my waistline and taking in every inch of my cock.
>It doesnt take long for me to grab your cheeks with a bit more force, and aid in pushing and pulling her head back and forth, my whole cock quickly sliding in and out of your throat.

Hehe~ I never knew such a proper woman like you could be broken! Maybe you should stop filling your head with stupid facts and start filling more important holes with cock more often~
>>
Not even Big Dick Johnson is this big.
>>
>>8804585
Noticed Ahri in you lineup, ever throught of doing other league girls?
>>
File: 84589c737e1b4c4a40e43b17859528f8.png (619KB, 752x1062px) Image search: [Google]
84589c737e1b4c4a40e43b17859528f8.png
619KB, 752x1062px
>>8804450
I guess we should change that, don't you think?
>>
>>8804465
(I'll try to be later on this evening okay? You'll get an epic facial~)

>>8804500
You honestly..W-Want to that bad? You honestly want to fuck your mayor?

>>8804503
(<3)

>>8804535
>She giggled and smiled

It was actually nice and quiet
>>
>>8804588
Oh, then maybe you'll like it if I did it...here?
>Moving slightly upwards, his clawing fingers place themselves in the space between her fuzzy little ears, massaging her scalp as he continues his work.
>>
>>8804625
Mmk~ I can wait.
>>
>>8804623
Damn those are some nice tits.
>>
File: Felicia (38).jpg (511KB, 767x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Felicia (38).jpg
511KB, 767x1200px
>>8804560
My team and I of Darkstalkers could easily take down your Skullgirls!
>Humph!

>>8804585
Cute stockings!
>Nyah~

>>8804588
>The mischievous kitty sneaks up behind the busty, blonde girl and playfully smacks her on her denim-cad butt
Got ya!

>>8804546
Oh my! Are you suuuure it's not the heat I have turned on, instead?
>Nervous giggle
>>
>>8804623
And you're off to a good start with that super, super lewd bunny girl outfit. Still not keen on being drained but.. It's nice to look at
>>
>>8804582
Let me give you a little fact. Did you know I'm impregnating Melissa too? Do you want me to make you my little slut too?
>He asks as he continues thrusting making her hips move so much that he has to hold her waist. Each thrust more powerful than the last, every time he thrusts he has to hold her hips so she does not break immediately
So Shima, you need my fat cock? Beg for my fat cock to split you in half. Beg me Shima and maybe I'll give you a baby too.
> He says as his cock disappears into her asshole and then reappears as he withdraws it forcing her ass cheeks to turn red as his hips slam into her ass.
I broke your mind? That's a shame maybe I should stop fucking your brains out?
>he asks waiting for her to beg him not to stop but he continues slamming his cock into her asshole
>>
>>8804585
Literally the cutest detective of all time.
>>
>>8804625
Yes, I want to give you a long and hard gift.
Does that seem fine to you mayor?
>He asks as his knee goes between her legs rubbing against her pussy
>>
>>8804642
Yes....Yes I am sure.
>He says as his cock is now fully erect
You see?
You need to take responsibility now.
>>
>>8804625
(O- oh God, that pic... does the Mayor have some spare time?)
>>
>>8804616

>Anon was right and if she had any choice the only facts she would delve into were those of the mens cocks currently pummeling her. Shima was enthralled as her tongue lapped around the rigid tool circling it with a secret hunger he'd unleashed. A torrent of her drool made a quick and easy lube as he bounded in and out taking great care in stretching her throat out. The wanton gags joined her slutty mews pleasure that when at just the right pitch could drown out the sound of matted fur clashing with sweaty skin.

>>8804653

>Shima nearly topples over in excitement hearing his proclamation and she is quick to bob her head to an assertive yes.

I need anons juicy cock to rut me! I want to cum as his juices....his thick smelly juices inseminate me!

>She meant it too with a buck backwards that slammed into his thighs. The ripples from the strike made its way up her bottom and up to her chest even with it still bound under her dress.

Dontdontdont!

>She repeated endlessly, timing it with every one of his mind numbing thrust. She would do or say whatever so long as it meant he used her.
>>
File: c81e83623d0a37573f9fb335faf182e5.jpg (387KB, 751x1200px) Image search: [Google]
c81e83623d0a37573f9fb335faf182e5.jpg
387KB, 751x1200px
>>8804614
Oh my; truly? Well that's quite unfortunate.
>Eliza takes a small sip of what's left of her root beer. after she's done with it she throws it in a little trash can right next to her fancy looking pool chair
Albeit understandable, the fear of blood is a perfectly normal thing, anon. But tell me, what do you think is more important? Yourself? or a bunch of sick people who could desperately use the blood transfusions? In these kinds of situations you shouldn't put yourself first.

>>8804642
Mhmmm; whatever you say pussycat.
>>
File: 31d609cc8f700f6c3347f1243a908047.png (349KB, 1136x1080px) Image search: [Google]
31d609cc8f700f6c3347f1243a908047.png
349KB, 1136x1080px
>>8804513
//I'm already in the erp discords. What's your discord, I'll add you later
>>8804524
>A loud pop fills the room as you slide your meaty dick from Melissa's once tight asshole. The voluptuous bird gives out a shriek as it makes its exit from her anus and squeezes itself into her moist womanhood. The feeling of your dick crashing into her cervix caused her a little pain, but a whole lot more pleasure as she continued to squirt
Mmmph~ I'm trying, daddy. I want every drop you've got! Shoot that baby batter all inside me, daddy. Knock me up!

>>8804530
I want you to teach me what it's like to me a mother. Pump me full of all that cum, big boy!
>Leaning down closer to your body, Melissa rides you like your typical slutty cowgirl. Her tight pussy holding on for dear life as to not be jolt off of the bull she was so eager to be riding. Her head inches closer to yours, tits pressing against your chest, her face was now completely red with a blush. And with warm breath hitting your face, Melissa leans in to embrace you for another passionate smooch, hard peak pressed against your lips and her bird-tongue wiggling around against your own
I w-want you to flip me over... pin me to the ground- A-ah and cum inside~

>>8804582
Mmm~ A-h. Promise you'll eat my pussy out and tell me how it tastes, Shima. When they cum inside of me!
>>
>>8804601
I am unfamiliar with your human terms. But I must admit, even I think they're just a little too big.
>Her blank face sported a light blush on her cheeks, clearly embarrassed.

>>8804608
>Looking at the man with a dull expression, she gently began to rub his head, slowly running her fingers through his hair.
I am glad you like them, human. Please, enjoy them to your full extent.
>She calmly said before wrapping one arm around his head, forcefully plunging his head into her tits.

>>8804626
>Losing her normal demeanor, the Raccoon let out light moans as the man continued to rub her sweet, sensitive spots.
Human, please...

>>8804642
The Raccoon's eyes widened as she felt the furry paw smack her rump. Turning around, she came face-to-face with the kitten. Crossing her arms, she looked at the cat with a scowl.
And what was that for?
>>
>>8804690
Are you in the anon one? Wait, are you Thirsty?
>>
>>8804683
>My hands gently push your head back, simultaniously I push my thighs backwards, my thick cock sliding out of your throat and mouth.
>I let out a gentle laugh at how your saliva connects with my cock forming frothy white bridges
Holy fuck Shima!~ Corrupting you into a cockslut is a lot more fun than learning facts~
>I slowly wipe my cock against your cheek before pushing it into your mouth again, purpously thrusting it against the inside of your cheek.
Maybe I should cum down your throat huh? Or maybe stain your pink fur with my cum?~
>My eyes flick up to the Anon behind you
I kinda feel jealous im not the one impregnating you~ but oh well~

//Sorry my RP has been bad, not been able to sleep all night so some of my text has been a bit, sameish
>>
>>8804688
I know... I've just been having trouble forcing myself to go.
That's why I came to you, Eliza. I was hoping you could boost my confidence a little.
>Anon responds, still looking clearly distressed about the entire situation. He twiddles his thumbs, trying to come up with something else to say, but he just can't come up with anything.
>>
>>8804683
Good girl.
>He says as he pulls out his cock once again this time turning her around and giving her one deep passionate kisses as his cock enters her dripping wet pussy making sure she took every inch of it in as he squeezes her ass and fingering her now spread asshole left the size of his cock.
>>8804690
Make daddy cum Melissa, I'm going to get you and Shima pregnant. Make sure to leave some of daddies cum for her
>He says as he keeps thrusting slamming her womb constantly nearing his climax as she squirts all over his cock
Melissa almost there baby make daddy impregnate you.
>>
>>8804690
>The man groans in delight as she rides him roughly like this, pumping up inside of her eagerly, pounding against her tight eager pussy again and again. The warm squeeze it gives him sends a bolt up his spine, as he spanks her ass playfully, squeezing her there and pumping his meaty cock in and out. When she leans in, her breasts squished delightfully against his chest, he gasps, a little surprised by her invading avian tongue, but he meets it as best he can, tangling his tongue with her's attempting to wrestle control from her, as she let slip what she'd really like. As if his body was fueled by her perversion, he suddenly demonstrated impressive strength, and threw her to the side, off of being ontop of him-but never letting his dick slide all the way out, as he rolled along with her, clinging tightly to her chest with his head between her tits. Here, he buried himself balls deep inside her, and started to fuck the bird woman roughly against the floor, giving her hips no where to retreat as his cock slammed in and out of her, faster and harder each time. His pants were rough, and eager, and within moments she could feel his boiling lust finally erupt forth, burying himself deep in her with one squishy thrust, and pouring a sudden hot wave of gooey cum deep inside her womb, painting her insides hot white.
>>
>>8804691
What's wrong? I thought you said this felt nice?
>Brushing aside her not very assertive objections, he gets a little more daring. His one hand still planted firmly in her scalp, the other slowly meanders its way up the side of her head, ending its journey by giving the tip of one of her adorably fuzzy ears a faint brush of his finger before launching a gentle stroke on the rest.
>>
>>8804691
>He lets out a muffled squeak as she plunges his head between her soft, bouncy tits, wiggling just a little, and nuzzling his face against her chest, reaching up to grab both of her soft tits, and gently squeezing and toying with them against his palms for a short time.
Eventually, she might notice the way he was laying against her had his groin against her hip-and he was pressing it against her a little hard, pressing a sizable bulge against her midriff and grinding it a little back and forth.
>>
File: lrIqRLD.jpg (287KB, 820x1000px) Image search: [Google]
lrIqRLD.jpg
287KB, 820x1000px
>>8804619
(I'm thinking of Jinx, but outside of her, not really.)

>>8804642
Thank you, I'm glad someone can notice proper fashion! Of course, great detectives know how to use a variety of things to their advantage, and stockings are a part of that. ...yes, even for THAT kind of advantage.

>>8804656
I- I guess that could be true...
>>
File: Felicia (2).jpg (235KB, 600x779px) Image search: [Google]
Felicia (2).jpg
235KB, 600x779px
>>8804691
Oh! Uhm... I was just saying hello? Your raccoon tail was looking way adorable! So I just uh... thought I'd offer it a little smack for good luck?
>The bubbly kitten offered the blonde raccoon a lighthearted smile

>>8804688
But you have no fur! AH! Doesn't those long, smooth legs of yours get too cold?
>The catgirl stares at Eliza's well-built legs with a curious look on her face

>>8804667
Hey! This kitty owes no-one!
>Deviously laughs
It's not my fault my girlish/kitty figure is getting you all worked up~
>>
File: 1486163178227.png (718KB, 942x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1486163178227.png
718KB, 942x1000px
>>8804631
(Wonderful!)

>>8804659
(Sorry to do this but I'm getting close to falling asleep perhaps we can have a session later on this evening?)

>>8804681
(I would but about to head off to bed)
>>
>>8804743
>Anon looks at her a bit frustrated
fine if you won't be responsible then i'll do it myself.
>He says pulling out his massive cock out in front of her and starts stroking it in front of her.
See what happens
>>
File: 97edc401213b7fb14b4c29466f39fc11.png (656KB, 1060x1500px) Image search: [Google]
97edc401213b7fb14b4c29466f39fc11.png
656KB, 1060x1500px
>>8804690

Nnf! Y-yeash, I'll gladly lick it up and then feed it back to you, Melissa! We won't waste a drop of their warm, precious seed!

>>8804717

>The cock pops from her mouth with a sultry noise that cuts through the air. The cats rough tongue lingers outside her mouth as she drunkenly gazes up to the blowjob anon.

Did you...know...that anons cock is fucking delic-MMPH!~

>Either answer makes the cats cunt ache with need as she hungrily bobs her head along it stroking the fatty shaft with her agile tongue. Every glan is met with a sturdy suck and no ridge is left without a through licking. Excess pre and saliva filters out between her lips and drips to the ground.

//I don't mind anon. Just cum down my throat pretty please?//

>>8804724

>In a single thrust he parts her already damp lips and slams his aching cocktip right into her cervix. The cat shrieks and moans with her body entail shuddering with delight. His fingers, with great ease, fuck hr asshole as the walls clinch and milk with.

..Good...good fact girl...
>>
>>8804750
(All good see you in the evening. Until then )
>>
File: 36501298f8b39ce512d42b6542983df9.png (587KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
36501298f8b39ce512d42b6542983df9.png
587KB, 800x1200px
>>8804641
Don't you think it's a shame that they're not coated in hot, sticky fluids? It'd come at a price, of course, but it could be more of a reward depending on your train of thought.

>>8804647
Aww, not feeling up for being pleasurably drained of your blood and semen? I guess we should change that too...
>>
>>8804763
FAT
CAT
TATS
>>
>>8804750
(C- can the Mayor order me to edge for her by fapping to her legs until she's back? <3)
>>
>>8804718
>Eliza gives the anon a reassuring pat on the shoulder. I mean she really didn't care...but looking good for the civis was a pretty goshdarn important thing when you really think about it! so she might as well help this poor sap out.
Anon; you can do it, there really is nothing to be scared of. just close your eyes, and enter your happy place, m'kay?

>>8804743
>Eliza furrows her brow a bit as she crosses her legs.
Well of course they do; but you say that like it's a problem.
>>
>>8804763
And how are you going to do that? More outfits? Vampire powers? Or just good old fashioned seduction?
>>
File: 1486361482946.png (413KB, 1024x853px) Image search: [Google]
1486361482946.png
413KB, 1024x853px
>>8804760
(Until then <3)

>>8804770
(Consider that order already made~)
>>
>>8804763
What would that price be?
>>
>>8804759
>An almost cruel grin streaks across my face as I tighten my grip around your head, I guide my cock toward your throat before thrusting my hips back and forth
>I begin to pant gently, each thrust starting to build up to a climax.
R..ready Shima?~ of course you fucking are!
>My hips grind almost to a halt as I begin to cum, my cock pulsates and squirts thick hot ropes of cum down your throat. I let out a small orgasmic moan as I do, my finger tips slowly rubbing the back of your head.
Fucl!~ Swallow it all Shima~ heh you good little kitty~

//Theres Shima and Melissa roleplayers on /ERP/ my life is complete
>>
>>8804498
>Pat pats
>>
>>8804759
>After slamming his cock deep into Shima's pussy he nears his climax while holding her body tightly against his, his lips against hers and his cock deep inside of her pussy. No longer wanting to talk he continues to thrust making every single thrust long and pleasurable. As he hears her speak he shuts her up once more forcing his tongue down her throat. As time passes the passionate love making continues Anon not slowing down his pace as he can't get enough of Shima. With each kiss the more passion he puts into it, making sure she knows how badly he wants her, no longer being able to hold back he cums inside of Shima, his load overflowing deep inside of her womb and leaking out even with Anon's dick buried deep into her womb.
>>
File: 924f3a426ead08f17ad994010aba53ce.png (671KB, 2500x1916px) Image search: [Google]
924f3a426ead08f17ad994010aba53ce.png
671KB, 2500x1916px
>>8804697
//Just how many erp discords are there? I'm in like two so far. And no, I'm not Thirsty

>>8804724
>Melissa could hardly handle it anymore at this point as the only responses you would receive from your words were unintelligible muttering for your cum and shameless moans. It almost also seemed like the poor girl was starting to become fatigued as her assistance by slamming herself against your cock was starting to waver and weaken. Loud heavy pants for breath filled the room, Melissa leaning backwards into your body, her hands gripping at your sides as to not fall over.
>You came to realise that you were finding it increasingly hard to pull out, her vaginal muscles had locked you in tight, not letting you leave until you completed your sacred duty as a man. She finally pants.
Knock me up, daddy.

>>8804725
A-AH! Anon, you're cumming insi-de~!
>Locking her legs around your body as you bury your thick shaft into her wanting cunt, Melissa holds you with a firm grip, her entire body shivering and shuddering at each shot of ejaculate that escaped from your dick, her avian pussy doing all that it can to milk you bone dry... Weak and tired, Melissa simply lays there and allows you to slide your now flaccid cock from her feminity. The bird only leaning upwards to be witness to your hot steamy cum gushing from her womb, the inner muscles still spasming from the pleasure.
I... Think you may have actually knocked me up, anon.

>>8804759
Shima... It's leaking out everywhere. I need your help, it's going all to waste!
>>
>>8804740
Who's this semen demon?
>>
>>8804771
O-okay, Eliza...
>Anon closes his eyes, and tries his best to think of his happy place. Which was basically just his room in his own house.
Now what?
>He asked her just a little confused, wondering where she was going with this. He was still willing to do what she said though, she obviously knew what she was doing.
>>
(Ugh. Can't type anymore. Sorry for choosing a bad time to try and play, guys. I will go and rest.)

>>8804736
It does feel goooood.
>She droned on before she began to lean against the Anon, resting her head on his right shoulder. Inadvertently, she was pressing her large breasts against his chest as her large, poofy tail was swinging back and forth. With the assault on her ears, she finally formed a content smile as she lazily wrapped her arms around the man, holding on for dear life, as she felt like she was going to fall any second.

>>8804738
>Her mouth formed a tiny smile, as she watched the young man toy with her breasts. Feeling a new sensation rub against her, she tilted her head to the side as she felt a strange hardness rub against her. Tracing one of her hands down his body, her palm quickly came in contact with his bulge. Soothing the hardness, she slowly and gently rubbed it with her palm, all the while she cooed him with her voice.

>>8804743
(And thanks for the cute interaction, cat.)
>>
>>8804808
Uhh, Fuck I dunno. I was talking about the one that only recently started up. The anon discord or whatever
>>
File: Eliza_angry.png (156KB, 640x720px) Image search: [Google]
Eliza_angry.png
156KB, 640x720px
>>8804811
>Eliza brings her hand up to her face and princes down on her temple. She lets out a long sigh and gives the anons cheek a little tap
Not here you oa--excuse me; not here, anon. When you go to the blood drive.
>>
File: _mewtwo__by_onixtymime-d45l2og.png (866KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
_mewtwo__by_onixtymime-d45l2og.png
866KB, 1024x1024px
>>8804791
Ah yes, thank you. That's quite comforting.
>>
File: Felicia (9).jpg (631KB, 850x1084px) Image search: [Google]
Felicia (9).jpg
631KB, 850x1084px
>>8804771
But but... how can you fight with your legs are feeling icy and cold? Think of your reflexes!
>The catgirl waves her arms about in eager excitement as she explains her reasoning
>>
>>8804808
>Anon offers a few, final eager pumps of his hips, burying his shaft deep into the busty bird woman, shuddering as she drains his balls so easily, and milks his fat cock. Thick hot ropes of jizz splatter against her walls and coat her tight cunt, until it oozes out of her, even before he slides his member out of her, a heavy pant of satisfaction escaping him, looking over his handiwork.
It looks like I have, huh...look at how thick it is. Your pussy is eating it right up. Thanks for the hot fuck-and neat tips, Melissa. Come back anytime you wanna get stuffed again!

(And thank you for your time, too. That was quite entertaining~)
>>
>>8804821
I was sorta late, but better that than never, right?

What's got you so tired?
>>
>>8804808
>The more he thrusted inside of Melissa the less control he had, he was losing all inhibitions only thinking of letting his load out deep inside of Melissa, as her muscles kept his Cock buried deep inside of her he found it even more difficult to hold back his cum. When Melissa finally speaks and lets out her words amongst heavy breathing, he lets his load out deep inside her enough to make sure she was pregnant. When his load finally let out he could no longer move, Anon was motionless with Melissa on him and him in her. They basked in the afterglow as they attempted to catch their breathes
I think....that was more than enough cum. Don't you?
>Anon asked as his lips pressed against Melissas once more
You loved daddies cock Melissa?
>He asked as his lips parted from hers but his arms now around her nude body.
>>
File: 39181037_p0.jpg (76KB, 675x755px) Image search: [Google]
39181037_p0.jpg
76KB, 675x755px
>>8804831
Contemplating other avas to use. Whether or not I should go for my first roster or rebuild something more familiar to myself.
>>
>>8804837
What's your current roster?
>>
>>8804814
>Anon shivers pleasantly in the arms of the incredibly cute buxom girl, his face finding and nuzzling against her soft melons, and kissing gently against her skin. The weight in his hands is so nice, he almost finds it easy to fall asleep like this...if not for the pleasant sensation of her hand along his groin, which makes it grow at the attention, becoming nice and warm to the touch.
Ngm...that feels nice...
>He mumble, burying himself against her a little tighter.

(Aw. Perhaps another time then. Rest your tired head. Consider this last post a gift, since I kinda wanted to write it anyway.)
>>
>>8804786

>With every second she can feel the anon occupying her mouth drawing closer to orgasm. Every beat of his heart sends a pulse to the girthy rod currently lodged in her and she eagerly clinches her neck muscles ensuring as so much as a bead of that pearly white delight is deposited inside her. Shima's ears quickly turn up to him above as it finally hits. The mess of spooge races down and with himself balls deep every delicious spurt is rocketed down into her waiting tummy. Pump after pump it begins to over fill until her stomach can take no more and the musty liquid exits from her nostrils spurting the creamy white liquid across her muzzle. Nearly limp she slumps into his dick as cum drizzles from various holes though shes quick to give his spent cock a tentative lick.

>>8804802

Cum, daddy! Cum! Impregnate me!

>Losing all touch she simply falls back onto her more primal nature and echos her friends sentiments as a flourish of manly seed empties into her nether. The white liquid engorges her womb and makes sure it takes with a heft of thrust that he jackhammers into her.

Ah...another fact...did you know...I'm a cum addicted slut....?

>>8804808

>Shima crawls to her friends and claws her way into the bird's lap and dunks her head into the nest, using her tongue to lap and scrape away the excess seed clogging her flower. Swallowing it back she lets out a satisfied burp and wearily giggles.

S-so good...~
>>
File: tumblr_n72408KW401rctdi7o3_1280.png (218KB, 600x870px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n72408KW401rctdi7o3_1280.png
218KB, 600x870px
>>8804822
That would imply I'd ever fight somewhere frigid. Please; I'm not a suicidal idiot. If it's too cold I'll have someone else do my work for me.
>>
>>8804837
Oh? Does that include Ash?

Who else do you have so far?
>>
>>8804855
Just Mewtwo so far. I've gotten input from one person so far on a few ideas, though.
>>
>>8804819
O-oh... Sorry my bad.
>Anon blushes in embarrassment yet again, before opening his eyes. He feels like a total doof, just tries to brush it off as fast as he can.
W-well, uh.... Thanks I guess...
>>
>>8804876
>forgotten picture

>>8804869
It does not include Ash. I've handed him off.
>>
>>8804884
Oh... What about Kula?
>>
Is anyone interested in face-sitting?
>>
>>8804876
Like who?
>>
>>8804888
Yes.
Tremendously so.
>>
>>8804862
>A soft giggle exits my mouth and my hands immediatly soften, I begin to wipe the cum away that splashed around your eyes
Now thats a real slut~ maybe you should add that to your fact book huh? "Shima is a great teacher, but loves to be broken into a cumslut"
>I gently facefuck you so you have the oppertunity to lap up every last trace of my cum from my cock before pulling out of your mouth
Good kitty~ you earned that cum~
>>
>>8804862
>After finally climaxing inside of Shima he holds her body, as she leaks his cum.
Good fact girl. I knew you were addicted when you let me fuck that tight asshole.
>He says smirking at Shima, he leaves her body on his as he sits down and rests still inside of Shima.
Do you promise to get pregnant? Tell daddy a fact about his cum, or a fact about his new little slut.
>Anon smirks as he lets her catch her breath on top of him
Now you and Melissa are pregnant with my babies right?
Or maybe daddy has to try next time as well.
>Anon whispers into her ear before biting on her neck once more waiting for an answer.
>>
File: List v2 maybe.png (603KB, 1165x609px) Image search: [Google]
List v2 maybe.png
603KB, 1165x609px
>>8804887
Undecided but leaning towards no.

>>8804890
These are who I'm considering so far. It's an older picture from before I took some time off.
>>
>>8804894
Oh, I meant myself to be on the receiving end. Doubt someone wants a random bloke to sit his fat ass on their face.
>>
File: Felicia (1).jpg (391KB, 630x889px) Image search: [Google]
Felicia (1).jpg
391KB, 630x889px
>>8804865
Ooh, classy bitch! Getting someone else to do your dirty works for ya, eh? Afraid of getting your paws dirty, are we?
>Huehuehue
Nice outfit, by the way! Er... nicer ribbons, I mean. Do those heels accentuate your thighs and hips?
>>
File: b9206cf6d690bc3a0c799906c68bbd64.png (757KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
b9206cf6d690bc3a0c799906c68bbd64.png
757KB, 800x1200px
(Sorry for the late response, some of my family came over for Easter.)

>>8804768
Don't keep them waiting, anon, they want some of your hot milk!

>>8804775
Who knows? Wouldn't it be more exciting for you not to know? Let's just say it's a little of the A and C columns. Nope, absolutely no dhampir magic at all.

>>8804785
Well, I guess it's just a bit, just a tiny bit of your blood! ...by tiny bit, I kind of mean justenoughtoturnyouintomyminionuntiltheendoftime, but who cares about that, right?
>>
>>8804906
>>8804907

//Cheers for the wonderful session(s) anons. Delighted to play Shima again if the time calls. I appreciate Melissa for playing along as well but when she asked way above I could not resist. Have a good day.//
>>
>>8804918
I think having someone wild like Nami would be nice around here.
>>
File: 20161214185013-0171eb71-me.jpg (84KB, 380x594px) Image search: [Google]
20161214185013-0171eb71-me.jpg
84KB, 380x594px
>>8804927
Don't worry, I just wanted you to know you weren't alone anon.

Here, have a butt anyway.
>>
>>8804938
>wild
Nigga, she's a tease who will rob you blind. What is your definition of wild?
>>
>>8804937
//No problem Anon, a Shima roleplayer really came out of left field for me! I'd be happy to RP with you again if I see you here again! Good day to you too!
>>
>>8804918
Cat boobs are always nice.
>>
>>8804945
Thanks stranger, appreciate it.
>>
File: Bleach_Volume_71_Cover.png (353KB, 400x635px) Image search: [Google]
Bleach_Volume_71_Cover.png
353KB, 400x635px
>>8804927
I can indulge you, if you so desire.
>>
>>8804934
(You're cool, kitty tiddies.)

>Reaches up almost immediately and goes to grab both of those big funbags, squeezing them greedily and immediately burying his face between her soft heavy cleavage, sighing hungrily into them and squishing her tits against his head, massaging them slowly.
>Finally popping off, he sighs, glancing back up.
Phew...I'd love to!
>>
File: 48706620_p3_master1200.jpg (51KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
48706620_p3_master1200.jpg
51KB, 600x600px
>>8804938
Yeah. To be honest, Nami's sort of a shoe-in. Really, some of these aren't so much a question of if people want them so much as "do I want to play them."

>>8804958
>cat thief Nami
>feline shapeshifter Ellen
>space cat Eris
I mean...
>>
>>8804830
I never thought sharing burning question about life would end up leading me to get knocked up by a total stranger
>She sighs, laying on her back once more, panting
Next time, I'm just going to settle for swallowing your load instead.
//glad you had fun. I did too~

>>8804835
>Like the good little slut she was, Melissa made no attempts of trying to pull you out as you delivered a flurry of cum into her core, your seed making no hesitations to swim for the attack on the purple avian's eggs. There was no resistance to your sperm, she was knocked up nice and good
S-so full... I'm g-going to be a mommy now, daddy.
>Resting her tired body against you, Melissa kisses you lovingly only to reluctantly agree to end it as you break away.
>With one of her hands, the bust avian reached down to her pussy lips and pulls you out, her fingers quickly covering her entrance before anything dared to leak out. Gripping vaginal muscles tightly, she removes her hand and lifts it to her mouth, lapping up the cum that tried to escape. Swallowing and licking her lips
Daddy tastes good~

>>8804862
>Satisfied with your cum-cleaning, Melissa shudders oh so much. Finally deciding to pull you up against her, embracing her lips against yours for a cum-kiss. She eventually pulls away after realising the two of you had completely eaten up all the ejaculate from each other's mouths. Cuddling against you, she smirks.
Did you know a study found that good sex triggers the region of the brain associated with falling in love~?

//That was really fun guys, you guys were great(especially the Shima) Finished just in time for me too. Will love to do this again. Hopefully Shima will be around for it when the time comes by. Cya.
>>
File: Furudo-Erika-Render.png (313KB, 610x667px) Image search: [Google]
Furudo-Erika-Render.png
313KB, 610x667px
>>8804810
I am Furudo Erika - a detective and an intellectual rapist. I'm pleased to meet you, Anon.
>Erika smiled as she pinched the sides of her skirt. She then minimally lifted them up and corteously bowed to him.
>>
>>8804978
I meant Eris, but yeah.
>>
>>8804918
Awww it would be nice to have her around. Oh well.
>>
>>8804982
>>
File: 48587944_p0.png (208KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
48587944_p0.png
208KB, 480x640px
>>8804987
I figured. It was a bad joke on my part.

>>8804993
She's a bit...I don't know. I don't want to say TOO simple, but...
>>
>>8804983
Rape isn't very nice you know...
>>
>>8805006
yeah i understand, characters from fighters tend to be pretty one dimensional.
>>
>>8804966
Stopping after this little? Don't be shy, I don't bite! ...well, at least not now.
>Her hand rested on the back of his head, petting it before pushing his head back into her cleavage.
>At the same time, her other hand took one of his own, guiding it back onto her breast and giving him complete permission to squeeze more. She wasn't too forceful, but the amount of effort she put into it, or rather the lack of it, felt as if she could snap his arm like a twig if she wanted to.
>>
File: Felicia (14).jpg (72KB, 600x879px) Image search: [Google]
Felicia (14).jpg
72KB, 600x879px
>>8805018
>characters from fighters tend to be pretty one dimensional
WHAT?!
>>
>>8804983
A detective, you say? What brings a detective to a place such as this?
>>
>>8805024
Someone here's sucking a dick. I want to find out who it is, and why!
>>
>>8805022
>Gives catnip
>>
>>8805021
>The man giggles sheepishly with a wide grin on his lips, before she presses him forcibly between her tits, grunting, yet quickly cooing happily afterwards, his hands squeezing at her juicy tits, as she takes one of his hands and encourages him to squeeze happily. He almost didnt notice her strength...almost, and focused more on toying with her heavy, juicy tits, nuzzling his lips against her nipples, attempting to get them harder, and feel them better, kissing where the hard peaks would appear and rubbing them roughly to try and tease more.
This is so niccce...thank yoou.
>He whines softly.
>>
File: 58269744_p1_master1200.jpg (147KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
58269744_p1_master1200.jpg
147KB, 600x800px
>>8805018
...I get it.
>>
File: Felicia (15).jpg (58KB, 500x452px) Image search: [Google]
Felicia (15).jpg
58KB, 500x452px
Goodnight, everyone!
>>
File: smug.png (208KB, 495x332px) Image search: [Google]
smug.png
208KB, 495x332px
>>8805008
Oh my, Anon, but who said rape is supposed to be nice?
>Being aware of the purpose of this place very well, she decided to play a little and try teasing the anon. Her lips curled into a grin as she slowly walked towards him, lifting her dress up even higher, to the point where her thighs were visible.
Do you know what an intellectual rapist does, Anon? An intellectual rapist takes something mysterious, works on it and milks it. Milks it completely dry, Anon, to the point where there's not a single drop of mystery left. Now tell me, by that logic, what would happen if we removed the word "intellectual" from it?

>>8805024
Sheer curiosity, Anon. There are so many mysteries to uncover here! For example, how do people still respond to malicious people instead of simply ignoring them? Aaaah, my little gray cells are itching to get started!
>>
>>8805073
That's a true mystery for the ages right there. It's said that whoever is able to solve it will be rewarded with endless pleasure for the rest of their life.
>>
File: ragrets.png (331KB, 423x401px) Image search: [Google]
ragrets.png
331KB, 423x401px
>>
File: b590949bdea612e6ee6b1495acadabba.png (663KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
b590949bdea612e6ee6b1495acadabba.png
663KB, 800x1200px
>>8805036
There you go, Anon! Go ahead, you can play with my chest as much as you want.
>Now that he was back into it and her hands were free, one of her hands went back onto the back of his head, this time merely caressing it. After all, if he wanted to be squeezed harder, he could now do it himself. The other hand sneaked onto his crotch, making sure he was nice and hard before they go on.
...after all, that chest will be playing with you soon.
>>
>>8805073
>Anon took a cautious step away from the women. His face quickly became even more worried as she slowly began to lift her dress higher than before.
I-I'm nor sure, what?
>He asked her sheepishly. Although he ended up feeling like he would end up ultimately regretting his decision to ask her.
>>
>>8805115
>ragrets
>>
File: tags.png (6KB, 539x49px) Image search: [Google]
tags.png
6KB, 539x49px
>>8805130
the set it came from had these tags
>>
File: owain5.png (13KB, 309x85px) Image search: [Google]
owain5.png
13KB, 309x85px
>>8805148
>>
>>8805118
>Anon found himself complete captivated by the huge squishy globes, burying his face happily against them, kissing and even starting to suck at her hard little peaks, shivering at her embrace, as she quickly began to notice the growing erection he had. It twitched against her hand, already eager to poke out of his pants at how she was touching him. Slowly, his sucks turned into eager little bites, as he squished her nipples against his fingers. At her words however, he perked his head up-mouth still wrapped around her as he looked at her confused.
Play wiff me...?
>>
>>8805120
I don't know either, Anon. After all, I'm just an intellectual rapist! Why don't you give me your best guess, hm?
>She found his reaction to be completely adorable, making her further planning to this so much more worth it. As she bit her lower lip, her dress finally went up all the way up. If the anon looked from the bottom to the top, he'd see sensual legs covered in dark, patterned pantyhose... only to look up and discover that it's the only thing that covered her lower body. That's right, she wasn't wearing any panties. It didn't seem accidental either, as she proceeded to slightly thrust her hips forward so that the anon can look more.
Go ahead, I'm waiting.

>>8805111
Unfortunately, I do not seek eternal pleasure. Don't worry, Anon, you can take the reward if you want to.
>Of course, there was also the aspect of feeling like she was in eternal pleasure whenever her Master was by her side, but that's another story, which didn't feel appropriate at that time.
>>
>>8805161
Something something that monkey>>8805162
>>
File: IMG_1166.png (63KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1166.png
63KB, 625x626px
>>8805161
>>
File: 29a77e2b4ba2d5b2eb2cff27667df939.png (685KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
29a77e2b4ba2d5b2eb2cff27667df939.png
685KB, 800x1200px
>>8805162
Of course, why wouldn't I? After all, you do want my chest to squeeze you, right?
>It didn't take long for his pants to fall to the ground, and for his underwear to go down his legs, as her hand squeezed his shaft and gave him a slow handjob. She lowered her head to his ear, sensually whispering into it as she kissed his earlobe.
You know the price, don't you? All I need you to do is beg for it, and I promise that my chest won't stop squeezing you until your balls are empty...
>>
>>8805161
>owain5

How many caps of him do you have
>>
File: 1463462916834.png (139KB, 578x700px) Image search: [Google]
1463462916834.png
139KB, 578x700px
Quickly, /erp, name characters that should NOT be lewded.
>>
>>8805161
>owain
>5
Post the rest of them
>>
>>8805196
Kate.
>>
>>8805196
Seiko from DR3
>>
>>8805196
Nanako from P4
>>
>>8805196
>implying I want to reveal my waifu so you can lewd her on purpose
Yeah no.
>>
>>8805193
>The woman's firm grip around his member made him shiver, and every slow stroke of her slender fingers made his throbbing shaft twitch in delight. He panted softly against her squishy chest, losing himself in the sweet sensation for a few moments. After a time, she'd feel the tip ooze a warm precum as well at her steady working of her hands, as he sucked hungrily at her heavy tits, running his tongue over them happily.
>When she whispered that to him however, he looked up at her a little confused-and perhaps worried too, though it was clear he had no intention of stopping what he was doing.
They will...? Ah...okay, that s ounds good. Please, make me cum a whooole lot for you, then.
>He begged her sweetly, looking up at her almost innocently.
>>
>>8805196
Kathleen
>>
>>8805208
>so you can lewd her on purpose
Why would I go and do that, anon?
>>
>>8805208
You probably have a shit waifu.
>>
>>8805215
Because we are on 4chan. There's gotta be an idiot out there who wants to take that advantage.
>>8805219
Nice bait. Still not saying
>>
>>8805226
>Nice bait. Still not saying
Geez, learn to trust just a little you grumpy gus
Why are you so attached to said character in the first place?
>>
>>8805230
because Owain is here and he doesn't want to get cucked
>>
>>8805238
Well if it's a loli, then he's got more than just owain to worry about
>>
>>
File: c255ca9d855727ab47de48cc3949836f.jpg (491KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
c255ca9d855727ab47de48cc3949836f.jpg
491KB, 800x1200px
>>8805211
There you go, good boy...
>She began crouching down, rubbing her chest across his body as she did so. The closer she got, the more she grinned in anticipation before finally getting on her knees. She couldn't help but tease him, as her scarlet eyes stared into his own from down there, giving him a bedroom gaze. At the same time, she sluttily licked her lips and lolled her tongue out, willing to prepare him for the main event. She gave his shaft several long licks, savoring each one. Afterwards, her tongue proceeded to tease his glans by licking his tip in a circular manner. Finally, her soft lips embraced his cock as she bobbed her head up and down. Meanwhile, one of her hands went lower than that, gently massaging his balls.
>>
File: 1490043830649.gif (66KB, 310x310px) Image search: [Google]
1490043830649.gif
66KB, 310x310px
>>
>>8805196
Susie from Kirby
I sure hope nobody has ever lewded her before, heh
>>
>>8805265
Boy, have I got some bad news for you.
>>
>>8805265
Oh boy. I have some news for you, anon.
>>
>>8805269
>>8805268
...?
>>
>>8805268
>>8805269
Shh, I'm trying reverse psychology guys
Nobody will ever know my real plan
>>
>>8805278
Well the player is ribbon, so have fun with that.
>>
>>8805280
They quit some time ago so I'm not worried about that
>>
>>8805296
They came back like a week or two ago. Not sure for how long or whatnot, but they're still around.
>>
File: z059.png (61KB, 184x201px) Image search: [Google]
z059.png
61KB, 184x201px
>>8805196
Me
>>
>>8805309
I don't think anyone aside from dmg is trying anyway
>>
File: 1492252980756.jpg (203KB, 850x850px) Image search: [Google]
1492252980756.jpg
203KB, 850x850px
>kills all the virgins in this thread.
>>
>>8805312
Can I at least die by getting milked to death?
>>
>>8804551
You picked her up?
>>
File: z067.jpg (196KB, 538x758px) Image search: [Google]
z067.jpg
196KB, 538x758px
>>8805310
Good!
>>
>>8805258
>He shivers in delight when she whispers such sweet words into his ears, and as her soft, bouncy chest presses against his body and rubs down him, he feels a tingle of excitement when they inch closer to his groin. Her gaze made him burn with excitement and boyish shyness too, looking from her eyes to her breasts, then trying to look away again despite how eager he was to watch his dick disappear between her soft breasts. He swallowed nervously at the sensation of her tongue running along his cock, making it twitch excitedly-throbbing even harder than before, and standing perfectly on end for her, until she dipped down and swallowed the head of his dick into her soft waiting lips. This made him go rigid and he thrust his hips against her with a needy grunt, his body trying to push his cock deeper into those tender lips, his heavy balls aching at her touch, swollen and needy much like his member.
W-Wow...ahhh...
>He whined softly for her, putty at her touch.
>>
>>8805328
>Lewds you
>>
File: 56.png (593KB, 530x810px) Image search: [Google]
56.png
593KB, 530x810px
>>8805312
>Is die.
>>
File: 1491644918002.png (340KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1491644918002.png
340KB, 600x800px
Oh boy 3 am
>>
File: b4b4f6a2fda8f5ddcfe86915b954df66.jpg (500KB, 700x1000px) Image search: [Google]
b4b4f6a2fda8f5ddcfe86915b954df66.jpg
500KB, 700x1000px
>>8805334
>She didn't expect the anon to go along with her, imagining him pull out of her mouth and go for her chest instead. However, her expertise in any form of sucking did seem to pay off, as the anon's reaction seemed too good to stop now. She squeezed him harder than before, massaging his aching balls as she went deeper in as well, even deepthroating him as she had somehow managed to avoid the gag reflex.
>>
>>8805372
>The anon's focus on her wonderful breasts was certainly well deserved, and he hungered for them-but how could he resist such soft, welcoming lips, a bolt of pleasure shooting up his spine as her soft lips sucked at the eager, swollen tip, which oozed for her that sticky substance she may have come to know.
>When she dove deeper however, the anon was even more at her mercy, thrusting his hips forward with a desperate sort of grunt as she took his cock into her welcoming throat, trembling in pleasure, as his aching balls were massaged so sweetly. She could feel the lust brewing within them, likely, and his dick was throbbing so hard against her throat.
O-Ohh fuck, that's...that's way too good...h-haaa... I love your mouth, and your tits...
>He whined softly, furrowing his brow as his eyes drifted over her perfectly displayed breasts while she blew him. What a sight...he could barely hold back.
>>
File: 55dc31208cc376930ae37b9a7fb1b899.png (692KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
55dc31208cc376930ae37b9a7fb1b899.png
692KB, 800x1200px
>>8805408
>Feeling just how lustfully he was moaning and how hard his cock throbbed, she figured this would be the perfect time to finish him off. Her scarlet eyes rose to his own once more, staring again with a seductive bedroom gaze. Not only did the strength of her sucking increase drastically, as if she was out to empty his balls in one swift orgasm, but she also playfully moaned every time he was hilted as deep within her throat as possible, making sure that the vibrations coaxed him into blowing his load even harder.
>>
File: 954990a47a34b1300008a014ffd34e36.png (550KB, 852x1357px) Image search: [Google]
954990a47a34b1300008a014ffd34e36.png
550KB, 852x1357px
Guten Morgen.
>>
File: 1482478174416.jpg (86KB, 599x900px) Image search: [Google]
1482478174416.jpg
86KB, 599x900px
Wasn't someone planning on picking up Tanya in abit ago?
What happened with that?
>>
File: IhbyRJc.jpg (273KB, 1000x1509px) Image search: [Google]
IhbyRJc.jpg
273KB, 1000x1509px
>>
>>8805450
At least let me wake up a little more before you get me hard.
>>
File: edge2.png (141KB, 947x532px) Image search: [Google]
edge2.png
141KB, 947x532px
>>8805458
(I was thinking about it but I have enough avas as is.)
(Hopefully someone else gets around to it.)
>>
>>8805258
Nice triangle chin, nigger
>>
>>8805436
>The anon's weakness to her advances was quite clear with every bob of her head, each one making him let out the same shy boyish whine, or gasp or pleasure that he tried to hold back. He chewed at his lip as he watched her dip down on his cock again and again, the process of watching her lips effortlessly swallow his meat making it even sweeter when it rubbed against her tongue when she deepthroated him. The soft vibrations of her moans however, were icing on this cake, and he couldn't hold himself back anymore. He reached out and grabbed the top of the girl's head eagerly, and thrust against her throat-unlike before, letting her take the lead and guide him at her own pace. Now, each greedy thrust went to try and force that throbbing cock into her throat a little faster, a bit harder, and she could feel it spasm delightfully at her hard sucking.
>And just like that, his cum was her's to have, as his aching balls gently slapped her chin once more, and thick creamy ropes of jizz erupted from the tip of his dick, and gushed along her tongue-feeding her the hot cum she was eagerly milking out of him.
>>
>>8805469
We can only hope.I love me some crazies
>>
>>8805459
I am confused.
Is this a trap?
>>
File: d64c5767f7a9119e90252361fe6fa750.png (700KB, 800x1122px) Image search: [Google]
d64c5767f7a9119e90252361fe6fa750.png
700KB, 800x1122px
>>8805464
Oh my.
I expected various reactions but not ... this.
>>
>>8805369
Hey zug zug
>>
File: TSTa8Ha.jpg (351KB, 1000x1509px) Image search: [Google]
TSTa8Ha.jpg
351KB, 1000x1509px
>>8805484
>>
File: C H O C O.png (757KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
C H O C O.png
757KB, 1280x720px
>>8805450
Guten Tag, wie geht's dir?

>>8805458
I was planning on doing something with her once the anime is over. Now that it actually is, who knows?
>>
>>8805487
Can I lovingly fuck you from behind on a rainy morning so hard that we both go back to sleep after
>>
>>8805487
Well what other reaction would you expect from a horny anon when you're walking around dressed like that?
>>
>>8805489
This does not answer. Only heighten confusion.

Still both are hot tho. Would smash.
>>
File: 1489761857060.png (288KB, 640x669px) Image search: [Google]
1489761857060.png
288KB, 640x669px
>>8805492
I fully endorse it.
>>
>>8805492
Soweit geht's mir gut.
Wie ergeht es dir?

>>8805493
I have to go to work.
There are no days off from work.

>>8805498
I expect more self-discipline of them.
>>
>>8805459
>>8805489
That is a strangely well defined ass.
Not bad.
>>
File: 9MhO31O.jpg (332KB, 1000x1509px) Image search: [Google]
9MhO31O.jpg
332KB, 1000x1509px
>>8805502
>>
File: 9b9945dcdde58e62e140631598d8e898.jpg (254KB, 565x1369px) Image search: [Google]
9b9945dcdde58e62e140631598d8e898.jpg
254KB, 565x1369px
>>8805488
Hey, hows it going?
>>
>>8805504
Well I haven't torn that shirt of yours open and shoved you back against your kitchen table yet. So you can't say I'm not trying here.
>>
File: 9CuajKQ.jpg (288KB, 1000x1509px) Image search: [Google]
9CuajKQ.jpg
288KB, 1000x1509px
>>8805508
I want someone to
>>
>>8805509
At this point even if it is a trap, its small enough to ignore for me.
Very fuckable.
>>
File: dM2HIxP.jpg (287KB, 850x1283px) Image search: [Google]
dM2HIxP.jpg
287KB, 850x1283px
>>8805525
...put it in me
and knock me up.
<3
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Vyj1C8ogtE

/erp/'s theme
>>
>>8805516
Just woke up early on a day off.It's actually later than I usually get up, but still early. You?
(Side note, first time I've seen you since you started selling those drinks. I'd ask for one but I hope that idea isn't being overused on ya)
>>
stop posting 3d
>>
>>8805536
I'd kill to.
>>
>>8805521
>>8805536
Would bang furiously.
>>
File: f31ac437a6cea2d22ce7c369a8935acc.png (799KB, 800x1323px) Image search: [Google]
f31ac437a6cea2d22ce7c369a8935acc.png
799KB, 800x1323px
>>8805478
>She moaned as the cum, which she desired from him, continued to pour into her mouth and down her throat. She kept squeezing him even during the orgasm, wanting to coax out as much as possible. She even continued for a while after he came, first pulling him out of her mouth and stroking him as fast as possible, causing a shot to land on her face. As soon as it landed, she hilted back onto his cock as deep and hard as possible, giving him powerful sucks to make sure every single drop he could release at that moment was relieved from him.
>>
>>8802040
Awoo?
>>
File: OKvsECl.jpg (210KB, 1000x663px) Image search: [Google]
OKvsECl.jpg
210KB, 1000x663px
>>8805558
>>8805567
I'm so lonely...
I'd love to have a big man to cuddle all night long.
>>
>>8805518
W-Wie bitte ...?
That is no good behaviour!
Somebody needs to show you some proper behaviour towards a lady ...!
>>
File: 1490226104878.jpg (6KB, 92x125px) Image search: [Google]
1490226104878.jpg
6KB, 92x125px
>tfw dangerously attached to some friends, but at the very least I manage to keep it all in.

I feel like I'm rapidly dying on the inside, but at least I'm not a sperg.
>>
File: 0f388cd69d4f99e1048d7d4e003dd146.jpg (184KB, 1180x897px) Image search: [Google]
0f388cd69d4f99e1048d7d4e003dd146.jpg
184KB, 1180x897px
>>8805619
>I manage to keep it all in.
For now
>at least I'm not a sperg.
Yet
>>
>>8805591
Like what? That's the kind of behavior that most of the ladies seem to love around here.
>>
>>8805576
O-Oof fuck...that's so nice...haa. Your mouth feels incredible like tha-ah!
>He gasped sharply as he mentioned to her, his voice quivering a bit at how she was draining his dick with her mouth, as it delved into her tight throat again and again, he found himself eagerly humping against her face, trying to get her to drain his balls for him. Luckily for him, she was very intent on that, throwing his head back as she swallowed down on his thick jizz gulp after gulp, only for her to pop off and let a strand spurt across her cheek, and paint her face in the musky scent, before she went to finish draining him again.
>His fingers ran through her hair slowly, squeezing a fistful of her hair and thrusting a little harder, as the last of his load was finally emptied into her waiting throat, the man himself panting like mad over her, weak in the knees as his hand slipped off of her head as well.
G-Guuuh...holy shit...I...your mouth is amazing, too...
>He whispered softly, looking down at her on shaky legs.
>>
>>8805625
Nah, I've been dealing with it for about a year now. At most, I'll just disappear one day without a word, and maybe a couple of people will ask where I went, with all interest dying within a day or two.
>>
>>8805626
I-I'm not on of those ...!
T-That's why I expect more respect from you!
And not such a vulguär and indescent behaviour from the likes of you ..!
Himmelarschundzwirn...
>>
>>8805576

Hi Kuro.

>goes back to hiding
>>
>>8805647
Habs Bild vergessen.
'tschuldigung.
>>
>>8805625
Are you an Orin or Koishi ava?
>>
>>8805585
Aw, what a poor, adorable cutie...
I would love to pet, kiss and pound that sweet body with my own body, if that is what you want...
>>
>>8805647
The likes of you? Just where the hell do you think you are right now, fraulein? If you weren't expecting vulgarity and indecency, you've come to the farthest place but.
>>
File: 9af5ed4514dcf1654b6d8664e4f4520d.jpg (367KB, 703x1000px) Image search: [Google]
9af5ed4514dcf1654b6d8664e4f4520d.jpg
367KB, 703x1000px
>>8805666
I will not be treated this way ...!
>she will be treated this way anyway, if she likes it or not
>>
>>8805679
Treated what way? I haven't even done anything to you yet. Unless there IS a certain way you want to be treated?
>>
File: c08116b4b4a9cd5fb48a5e533acc8450.png (722KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
c08116b4b4a9cd5fb48a5e533acc8450.png
722KB, 900x1200px
>>8805629
>She finally popped off from him, lewdly lolling her tongue out to show how much he came down her mouth before gulping everything down.
Oh my, I didn't expect to suck you dry with my mouth. Hmm... we did mention a price specifically for my chest, but nothing else... doesn't seem like you'll be getting it back up either... you know what? This one's completely free. I'll take the payment the next time we do something like this.
>Noticing how weak he seemed to be at that point, she proceeded to sweep his legs and catch him as he was falling down. She proceeded to lay down and place his head in her cleavage, once more smothering him as much as possible while softly petting him and running her fingers through his hair.
Go ahead, you can go to sleep like this if you want to.
>>
>>8805679
Good morning ma'am...
I must say, I love your uniform...
>>
File: 1473963307201.jpg (169KB, 1291x879px) Image search: [Google]
1473963307201.jpg
169KB, 1291x879px
>>
File: 000.jpg (38KB, 1132x602px) Image search: [Google]
000.jpg
38KB, 1132x602px
>>8805696
NOOO!
>>
>>8805696
That will never work. You need a strong noose.
>>
>>8805692
You like it?
I hate it, covers up too much.
>>
>>8805689
I meant that I will not be pushed onto the kitchen table as you explained before ...!
M-Making me say these indescent things ...
What a trashy man.
>she grumbles

>>8805692
Guten Morgen.
My uniform? What about it?
It's nothing special.
>>
File: 547454365.jpg (54KB, 664x610px) Image search: [Google]
547454365.jpg
54KB, 664x610px
This is what happens to lolicons.
>>
>>8805679
Same as >>8805692, I love that uniform.
>>
File: pixiv61658476_9.jpg (749KB, 1240x1754px) Image search: [Google]
pixiv61658476_9.jpg
749KB, 1240x1754px
>>8805196
Nobody, really. Everyone deserves some dick or pussy.
>>
File: 1476524820014.jpg (140KB, 908x880px) Image search: [Google]
1476524820014.jpg
140KB, 908x880px
>>8805719
Why must it come down to abuse?
>>
>>8805729
That's unfair, I've wanted that ava since forever.
>>
>>8805713
Hey Fraulein, what size are those things?
>>
>>8805691
>He seems to be trembling at her slightest movement-even to remove herself from him the weakening member that popped free of her mouth falling between his legs as he watches her show off her expertise, and swallow down like that, himself swallowing nervously.
You're an amazing cocksucker, I'll say that for sure.
>He said without a trace of irony to it. It was true! Though he may not fully understand the nature of his partner. As she went on about his price, he blinked a little surprise. Oh...he had promised her for her chest, didn't her? But then she teased him with her lips and...oh it felt so good that he...
U-Uh...thank you. Sorry, I guess I just got distracted, heh.
>He mumbled in embarrassment over having picked her throat instead of her tits to fuck this time. When she mentioned next time though, he grinned shyly at the thought.
Next time.. ah, does that mean you'd welcome a revisit?
>He seemed to say excitedly. Of course, he barely go the sentence out before he suddenly felt himself floating, and fell-right into the arms of the surprisingly powerful, yet lithe woman, yelping at the deed and pressing against her out of instinct.
Waah! W-what the hell was...ah..
>He complained, but only mildly at first, lowering his brow at the welcome softness of her tits. He felt like he was in some kind of heaven...
Thanksh...hou. I wanth toh doh more forh youh nexth timeh tooh. (Translation: Thank you, and next time, I want to make you feel good too along with our deal!).
>And just like that, the man was like a boy again, leaning against her powerful self and closing his eyes pleasantly nuzzling and affectionately kissing at her breasts.

(How wonderful.~ Thank you for your time, and sorry for taking so long for replies! Hope it was fun.)
>>
>>8805713
Oh, sorry if you feel that way. I like it because of just how powerful it makes you look.
>He explains, eyes curiously looking all around the white uniform.

>>8805710
Yeah, it may cover some goods up...
But still, uniforms are a good way of showing power.
>>
>>8805734
Hmm? You mean Lana?
>>
>>8805754
Yes!
>>
>>8805721
What do you like about it?
It's nothing more than my plain old uniform ...

>>8805745
E-Ehm ... w-what do you mean with "those things" ?
Are you talking about my ... chest?

>>8805750
It makes me look powerful?
That's not the uniform, that's simply just me ~
>>
>>8805774
Yes, I'm talking about your chest. They're practically spilling out of your uniform! Which just makes me even more curious as to just how big they are.
>>
>>8805774
It's just you?
>He repeats, blushing a bit at realizing she herself has power.
Oh, sorry, didn't know you also had power besides looking powerful...
Anyway, what kind of power do you have, miss?
>>
File: 453646456.png (255KB, 532x554px) Image search: [Google]
453646456.png
255KB, 532x554px
aaaAAAAAAA
I'M GOING TO CUM
QUICK
TALK DIRTY TO ME /ERP/!!!
>>
>>8805774
It shows off your beauty while not being stupidly skimpy. The pantyhose accentuates your legs, and the uniform itself accentuates your bust without going as low as a bikini or anything like that.
>>
>>8805817
Make sure to eat it up~!
>>
>>8805817
Didn't we talk about begging properly last time?
>>
>>8805790
T-They are ... n-not spilling out.
A-And where do you think you're staring at ...? How indescent ...

>>8805794
Yes, not the uniform makes the women.
The women itself is the powerful thing.
The uniform just ,... compliments it.

>>8805823
G-Geez ...
Compliments about my body won't get you anywhere ...
>she blushes slight
>>
>>8805551
Sorry about the one hour reply, the idea wasnt overused yet but not really sure how to follow up properly, never be shy
>>
>>8805858
Yes, women are powerful; please forgive me for not thinking that...
Do you mind telling me where your power lies? Are you a officer of the law, per chance?
>>
>>8805858
I'm staring at those big and plump front facing artillery pieces of yours and am still wondering about their specs.
>>
>>8805866
(Was just trying to gauge if would now be an alright time for one. And see where it goes from there)
>the famished femanon asks as she approached the adorable little handmade counter
>>
File: 1481081998125.jpg (58KB, 637x900px) Image search: [Google]
1481081998125.jpg
58KB, 637x900px
Moo.
>>
>>8805858
H- hey, I'm just saying why I like the uniform... I guess it does imply that I like your chest and legs...
>>
>>8805901
What a cute cow~! Hello there; what brings you here?
>>
>>8805901
t-thicc
>>
>>8805901
I sware to god we better have a pochaco player
>>
>>8805930
Not that poster, but here's some more.

>>8805934
I did, once or twice a long while ago. Would people still want her?
>>
>>8805877
I am serving the japanese marine in a Kooperation with the Reichs marine against the threat of abyssals.
Sometimes, I miss my Vaterland, but Japan is nice too.

>>8805879
D-Don't stare at them please ...
It makes me feel weird if men stare at my body...
I don't feel comfortable with it.

>>8805902
Nggh... y-you shouldn't say such things so directly to a women.
It's ... weird. And not very gentleman like ...
>>
>>8805960
Yes please
>>
Was the Kuroe yesterday, egg?
>>
>>8805960
Certainly~!

>>8805993
Wow, the marines? I'm even more sorry for not properly understanding your power earlier...
>He admits, kneeling before her.
I could never imagine myself out in war with me dying 10 seconds walking into the battlefield...
Bless you for serving your country with great pride.
>>
>>8805993
Why would it feel weird? You should be absolutely proud of them! Not too small as to not have anything to grab and play with, and not too big to be considered gross. Add that all together with a great shape and practically no sag and you've got yourself a perfect pair!
>>
File: 1435737078219.jpg (193KB, 667x729px) Image search: [Google]
1435737078219.jpg
193KB, 667x729px
>>8805843
But... That's not me. That's another poster who is clearly memeing about it.
>>
>>8806022
Maybe
>>
>>8806022
Does it matter? They were hot, and I'm still disappointed the second guy bailed.
>>
>>8806052
She used the same exact text for both. I've seen people kill for less.
>>
>>8806043
>coming out to clarify that
You're better disciplined than I thought
>>
>>8806069
If you read it, she was involving both people in the scene, though. The only confusing part, was which guy got what. I let the other guy take the blowjob, whike I stuck with the hand, so that he'd be more inclined to stay, but the fag bailed after a few more posts anyway. Oh well, loli facefucking is just fine by me.
>>
File: a2bd25413b2a367a9b672201db8b7066.jpg (143KB, 842x1200px) Image search: [Google]
a2bd25413b2a367a9b672201db8b7066.jpg
143KB, 842x1200px
>>8806033
Now now, enough with that.
Stand up, there is no reason to kneel down.
I'm nothing more but a soldier serving my Vaterland.

>>8806036
C-Can you please stop talking about my breasts?
>she crosses her arms, covering her breasts underneath her arms
It's very inpolite to talk about a woman in such indescent ways...!
>>
>>8806094
Heh, if you say so...
>He gets up, chuckling a bit with flustered cheeks.
So, what exactly brings you out here today? Doing recon on a new land?
>>
>>8806022
Yes, also did Taokaka.
>>
File: 1433719371923.jpg (120KB, 601x619px) Image search: [Google]
1433719371923.jpg
120KB, 601x619px
>>8806077
It happened last time and I came out to say the same thing.

I don't know why he's memeposting about it though.

And thank you.
>>
>>8806094
I absolutely will not! You need to learn to adore them like already are by everybody else! And I don't think we'll get you to come around until you're capable of proudly showing them to the world! Come on, give it a try!
>>
Good morning /erp/.
>>
New thread:
>>8806159
>>8806159
>>8806159
>>8806159
>>8806159
>>8806159
Thread posts: 532
Thread images: 201

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.