[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ERP Thread Previous /erp/ thread >>8766564

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 525
Thread images: 226

File: C122Y_EUoAAPv6K.jpg (62KB, 848x868px) Image search: [Google]
C122Y_EUoAAPv6K.jpg
62KB, 848x868px
ERP Thread
Previous /erp/ thread >>8766564
>>
File: postcards.png (31KB, 415x415px) Image search: [Google]
postcards.png
31KB, 415x415px
Post dem cards
>>
File: 4a3.jpg (40KB, 680x275px) Image search: [Google]
4a3.jpg
40KB, 680x275px
Post yfw you're still a virgin at your age.
>>
BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but oh yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….
>>
File: ddefe1a7dc091e2cb4abcb908078af34.jpg (457KB, 600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
ddefe1a7dc091e2cb4abcb908078af34.jpg
457KB, 600x1200px
>>8775815
>Her tongue was responding to his attempts at brute force, responding in equal measure, not abandoning technique as her tongue coiled around his, the hand holding his head gripping tightly while her other hand had managed to loosen his pants enough to get her hand comfortably in his pants, finding his cock and immediately embracing it, starting to stroke it hard and fast

>>8775880
Oh we passed the point of no return ages ago my dear, but don't worry, I'll promise to consider being gentle.
>She msused, running the whip on his buttcheeks, stroking them in a teasing manner before the first crack was heard, and the first strike landing a hard hit on his rump, bringing a sharp stinging sensation to him.
You've been a very bad boy anon, but I want you to know, that I do this only because I care for you
>She chuckled before swinging again, another sharp and precise strike on his butt, and then another, and another.
Yes, you've been very bad
>>
File: 1485941650708.jpg (591KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1485941650708.jpg
591KB, 900x1200px
>>8776078
it is ok
not good
but ok
>>

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but oh yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes…..
>>
File: 1488669421059.png (339KB, 670x503px) Image search: [Google]
1488669421059.png
339KB, 670x503px
>>8776078
>tfw lost my V card at 17 because not completely socially retarded

>mfw powers won't manifest at 30 though
>>

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes…
>>
>>8776078

Still no wizard powers yet, though.
>>

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes……
>>
>>8776122
Don't lie, no one who calls it a "V Card" has ever had sex.
>>
File: 010.jpg (126KB, 582x390px) Image search: [Google]
010.jpg
126KB, 582x390px
>Wrote two replies
>Forgot to hit enter
Sorry guys. I don't have luck today..

>>8776078
>>

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes…...,
>>
File: OOMCommander20questions.png (993KB, 1060x816px) Image search: [Google]
OOMCommander20questions.png
993KB, 1060x816px
Hey, you! Yeah you!
We've gotten word that there are a few Jedi Knights hanging around this sector. So if you see any of them, please make sure to contact us and we'll make them leave for you. Okay?
>>
>>8776176
>Gives the droids a list of known Jedi and their locations.
Kill 'em all I say.
>>

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….. .
>>
>>8776176
Roger roger
>>
File: wew.png (1MB, 668x408px) Image search: [Google]
wew.png
1MB, 668x408px
>>8776033
"Mmnmm!! A-Anon, I did'nt know you were so hungry for Trixie!"
>She could'nt help but press back down on his face with her buxom rear, wiggling it a bit as well.
"Ohh.. Ohh... You absolutely adore Trixie's ass don't you Anon! Trixie can't "mmnnph" help but wonder how long you've wanted to do this...."
>>
File: blue static.gif (2MB, 500x352px) Image search: [Google]
blue static.gif
2MB, 500x352px
(Just a last word, do any of the anons that played with lain have discord installed on their NAVI?)
>>

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say….sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….
>>
File: Droid_commander.png (726KB, 480x1635px) Image search: [Google]
Droid_commander.png
726KB, 480x1635px
>>8776204
>The droid takes the important data from the stranger, both surprised and confused.
Uh... Wow, thanks! This will help a lot. But, where did you get this information?
>>8776218
Roger Roger.
>>
>>8776082
>His knees almost buckled as she attacked below the belt. Not one to be outdone, he pulled himself out of her grip and lifted her up. Anon placed her down on the nearest table and began to eat her out with gusto.
>>
>>8776251
This post feels like I'm looking into an alternate world /erp/ where Trixie is shit at roleplaying.
>>
>>8776274
I didn't get a whole bunch of replies in, cause I was a little busy, but yeah I got discord. Pretty sure the others do, too.
>>
>>8776277
That's above your pay grade kiddo. Bomb the jedi from orbit, it's the only way to be sure.
>>
>>8776274
I do not anymore but you're the first one in a long time to make me reconsider having one.
>>
File: Kass17.png (1MB, 948x1400px) Image search: [Google]
Kass17.png
1MB, 948x1400px
The sun is setting, anon.
>>
>>8776166
(Rip, hopefully I get some of that sweet, succulent, heavy sister chan ass soon)
>>
File: MarTuuksOOM.png (241KB, 510x680px) Image search: [Google]
MarTuuksOOM.png
241KB, 510x680px
>>8776322
Roger Roger...
>>
File: b6b29f20089f9cd5082c4f2f95e0d14e.jpg (105KB, 800x1067px) Image search: [Google]
b6b29f20089f9cd5082c4f2f95e0d14e.jpg
105KB, 800x1067px
>>8776300
(Just if you want to play with her some more we could do it there. I feel bad for dominating the thread so much with three Lains)
>>8776325
(Thats really sweet of you. Were you the main anon getting replied to by all three? It's easier to be creative with things on 4chan but we could probably "do" more in a more private session. I don't know, this feels weird asking I don't normally do this.)
>>
File: 1491994229827.jpg (449KB, 864x486px) Image search: [Google]
1491994229827.jpg
449KB, 864x486px
>>
>>8776395
Rosalina ava when?
>>
>>8776251
>Needing a breath of fresh air, Anon pulled his head from behind her and caught his breath.
"I've wanted this ever since I first started watching your shows, seeing you in that tight suit on stage would get me so hard that I'd have to leave during the break and jerk off in the bathroom."
>>
>>8776381
There is a 45.785% chance that this information is false. However, General Grievous has ordered to report any and all information leading to the demise of the Jedi. Commander, begin transmitting the information to his command frigate.
>>
>>8776395
If this is implied rape then ew
If this is implied somophilia than thank you
>>
>>8776395
That's lewd.
>>8776408
We had one, but she rarely pops up.
>>
>>8776434
Fuck off Jinx
>>
File: b361f517318d58f34ba415edea14793b.jpg (218KB, 905x1280px) Image search: [Google]
b361f517318d58f34ba415edea14793b.jpg
218KB, 905x1280px
>smack, smack, smack, smack, smack...
>>
File: grievous-meets-anakin_f17a5f58.jpg (130KB, 1627x915px) Image search: [Google]
grievous-meets-anakin_f17a5f58.jpg
130KB, 1627x915px
>>8776381
Useless battle-droids.
>>
File: Bitch_hold_on.jpg (91KB, 500x724px) Image search: [Google]
Bitch_hold_on.jpg
91KB, 500x724px
>>8776448
What part of that post implied I wax Jinx?
>>
>>8776463
>takes pictures to blackmail with later
>>
>>8776463
God I wish that were me
>>
File: IMG_6264.png (3MB, 1622x1085px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6264.png
3MB, 1622x1085px
>>8776049
>>
>>8776391
I'm totally up for it. Can you post yours, or would you rather me post mine?
>>
>>8776391
Don't be nervous, you were great. I wasn't even sure that all three were the same person until you banished them, good rp. I'd love to play with you privately but I don't really have the time or attention span for it these days.
>>
>>8776507
Oi Jinzz, you gonna be around for a while?
>>
>>8776482
>>8776507
Really makes you think, and the UI poster number didn't change from 22
>>
>>8776422
Roger Roger.
Uh... Actually, my databanks have been a little blurred since that accident on Geonosis... Where is the transmitter located again?
>>8776472
S-scratch that, he's already here.
Uh.... Someone have us data revealing the location of the Jedi... Buuut, I don't think it's true... That's just me.
>>
>>8776507
>Red tiddies
notbad.png
>>
File: 1492291562949.png (188KB, 1049x599px) Image search: [Google]
1492291562949.png
188KB, 1049x599px
>>8776507
T-two Jedi!?
>>
File: IMG_6265.png (141KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6265.png
141KB, 750x1334px
>>8776545
Here u go
I'm too tired to put this up to any speculation
>>8776535
Should be. Readin' n' all that
>>
File: autistic screeching.png (39KB, 320x280px) Image search: [Google]
autistic screeching.png
39KB, 320x280px
>>8776507
Jinx is my waifu. Anyone else caught speaking with her will be dealt with personally. By me.
>>
>>8776507
>>8776569
Alright, I suddenly feel the need to see some Jedi using Droids as fuck toys.
>>
File: TX-20_2.jpg (90KB, 836x675px) Image search: [Google]
TX-20_2.jpg
90KB, 836x675px
>>8776472
Sir, we have intelligence of the whereabouts of the jedi.
>>8776549
Commander, give the general the list we had received from the less-than-reliable source.
>>
>>8776412
"Trixie's suits were'nt that tight were they? Perhaps Trixie's biggest fan just paid more attention to the main star than the show itself... Though Trixie admits she can blur the line between those two sometimes..."
>She cuddled next to him, still giving him a pair of heavy bedroom eyes.
>>
File: b016f429ebf8ca5f3543e2eea0bbb655.jpg (510KB, 850x1200px) Image search: [Google]
b016f429ebf8ca5f3543e2eea0bbb655.jpg
510KB, 850x1200px
>>8776492
>a pretty petite girl tugs on your sleeve to get your attention after hearing that
>she seems to have a developing "problem"she could use a hand with
>>
File: grievous.jpg (133KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
grievous.jpg
133KB, 1200x675px
>>8776549
>>8776629
ACTIVATE RAY SHIELDS.
>>
>>8776657
Aye Aye, sir.
>The Tactical droid turned around and ordered the commander droid.
>>8776549
Commander, activate the ray shields.
>>
>>8776652
(Do you play any other ponies?)
>>
File: tumblr_o57z59mVrc1sk9uo2o1_540.png (256KB, 540x764px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o57z59mVrc1sk9uo2o1_540.png
256KB, 540x764px
>>8776564
Excuse me?
>>8776569
Droids! General Grievous must be near...
>>
>>8776655
Oh what a poor girl! Look at this thing, all pent up and not getting any attention, we really should fix that
>He moves closer, taking her cock in both his hands and slowly stroking it up and down while he talks, making it clear he's more than willing to lend a hand and then some. He lowers himself down on his knees, letting go of her shaft in the process
How about you get it out and I'll see what needs attention?
>>
>>8776036
This thread is off to a flying start.
>>
File: OOM_Command_Battle_Droid.jpg (61KB, 598x1000px) Image search: [Google]
OOM_Command_Battle_Droid.jpg
61KB, 598x1000px
>>8776599
On second thought, being turned into scrap metal doesn't sound like such a bad idea...
>>8776629
>>8776657
>>8776685
Roger Roger...
>The Commander Droid quickly hands General Grievous the data, before walking over to a power switch to activate the Ray Shields.
>>8776700
Grievous... What do I do now!? She's staring right at me!
>>

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare saysniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….
>>
POST WHAT YOU'RE LISTENING TO, AND RATE OTHER PEOPLE'S MUSIC CHOICES.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7iESu2XuCU
>>
File: 1491576903816.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1491576903816.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
Choose 2 avas to do this to you
>>
>>8776696
I've played other characters, but no other ponies.(yet)
Well, at least not here yet anyway.
>>
>>8776700
I... said nice red tits...uh. Sorry, I didn't think you could hear me. It was a compliment, don't worry!
>>
>>8776700
>>8776709
Jedi scum! Lay down your weapons and die!

>>8776725
Ignore them, keep the ship in orbit!
>>
>>8776735
New Trixie and old Trixie.
>>
>>8776735
Me on the bottom, mey mey in front of me, and sponty behind me. Of course they trade places when one is finished.
>>
>>8776735
Cadence and Chrysalis
>>
File: tumblr_olzq223wpE1t0giw6o2_540.jpg (66KB, 528x768px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_olzq223wpE1t0giw6o2_540.jpg
66KB, 528x768px
>>8776709
Ani? Ani, what are you doing here?
>>
File: Spock_Zachary_Quinto.jpg (37KB, 325x396px) Image search: [Google]
Spock_Zachary_Quinto.jpg
37KB, 325x396px
>>8776176
These aren't the droids you're looking for.
>>
>>8776727
https://youtu.be/u1mUiAjHzAI
>>
>>8776735
XJ9 on the mouth, Butterbot on the hand.
>>

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say..sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….
>>
File: tumblr_o49ge1q8vq1voathho1_540.jpg (111KB, 524x810px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o49ge1q8vq1voathho1_540.jpg
111KB, 524x810px
>>8776750
This is Republic airspace, Grievous! I will not allow Separatist activity here!
>>8776742
I will not condone your vulgarity.
>>
>>8776776
Where tf has Cadance been?
>>

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear….quite exquisite yes…..I dare say..sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….
>>
>>8776750
Roger Roger.
>The tactical droid stepped away from the general and the jedi, not wanting to be in the crossfire between the two as they duel.
>>8776725
Commander, scan the sector. Where there are Jedi, there is a 98.569% chance there are republic forces nearby. Be prepared for Republic Cruiser to exit hyperspace.
>>
>>8776580
Calm down Jiro
>>
File: order 66.png (2MB, 1337x810px) Image search: [Google]
order 66.png
2MB, 1337x810px
Execute Order 66.
>>
File: wired lain.gif (389KB, 450x343px) Image search: [Google]
wired lain.gif
389KB, 450x343px
>>8776514
(Lain#2453)

>>8776520
(If you ever change your mind, I'd love to do something with you again. I feel bad for all the mean things I said during that RP! Though I guess the other Lains were nice..)

Just out of interest, which Lain did people like the best?
>>
File: da3598dbab280969019a91623475c482.jpg (523KB, 850x1200px) Image search: [Google]
da3598dbab280969019a91623475c482.jpg
523KB, 850x1200px
>>8776705
>she was awfully embarrassed to be in such a situation, or even ask someone for "assistance", so his forwardness was both a relief to her and a bit shocking. She shuddered as soon as his fingers wrapped around her swelling shaft, it already felt so good, she had a hard time even paying attention to what he said
>her eyes snapped open in slight shock once he stopped however, wondering if it was over already before she saw that he'd knelt down before her. His words made her heart jump, she needed a moment to steel herself before her thumbs would dig into the waist of her shorts...and....
>her cock, already noticeably harder just from his touch earlier, sprung out at him, it was bobbing right in his face!
>>

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say..sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….
>>
>>8776833
How many pizzas should we order for the ERP pizza party tonight, My Lord?
>>
>>8776806
You Fool. I have been trained in your Jedi Arts... by Count Dooku!
>>
File: pootis.png (240KB, 435x327px) Image search: [Google]
pootis.png
240KB, 435x327px
uncle dan verly good santa man
unkle dan santas number one fan
uncle dan for chrastmas I want a
boipusé
a vantage killstaek bouposé
unkle dan
>>
>>8776652
"I never would've thought that I'd get to meet you like this Trixie. Y-you're really pretty this close."
>He couldn't help but blush as he looked away, his manhood beginning to react at the sight before him.
>>
>>8776727
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xvr1B63fNxQ&index=186&list=PLNGD1dQCzhmHAZnvwC7TwyvQnGGhlbuyt
>>
>>8776833
>Commander Neyo of the 91st Mobile Reconnaissance Corp nodded, receiving his order and beginning to follow where the nearest jedi is for execution.
>>
>>8776281
(Sorry anon, got a bit distracted [shitposting elsewhere] Hope you don't mind, do tell me if the rampant shitposting killed your mood or something.)

>Surprised by this new turn of events, she couldn't help but admire his strength, wrapping her legs tightly around him as he went down on her
Who would've know that you've got such initiative, but you're doing good so far
>>
>>8776750
Roger Roger.
>The Commander Droid struggles to keep everything in check with a severe lack of a second Commander to help him operate the controls.
I have a bad feeling about this...
>>8776782
What droids? How did you get on this ship!?
>>8776818
You know, this ship wasn't designed for only one Commander Droid to operate! I could use some help you know!
>>
File: execute order 66.jpg (34KB, 705x299px) Image search: [Google]
execute order 66.jpg
34KB, 705x299px
>>8776898
>>8776846
Commander Cody, it is time.
Execute order 69.
>>
File: IMG_5615.jpg (108KB, 800x1023px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5615.jpg
108KB, 800x1023px
>instantly kills ALL the bad guys and doesn't get hurt because she's the best!!!!
>>
File: tumblr_n6pltcGuXB1qa4gi0o4_540.jpg (51KB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n6pltcGuXB1qa4gi0o4_540.jpg
51KB, 540x304px
>>8776851
Count Dooku never ascended to the Jedi Council. You are a fool to believe you will outskill me.
>>
>>8776961
>tfw they are going to godmod the SHIT out of her even harder in Episode 8
RIP Star Wars
>>
File: TdroidUmbara_PoD.png (249KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
TdroidUmbara_PoD.png
249KB, 540x720px
>>8776927
You were designed to be able to. You must be faulty, and for that I will show some mercy and assist in operating the frigate with you.
>The Tactical droid stepped forward to the engine controls and began to operate the ship, setting up the shields, weapons, and scanning the sector all at once.
>>
>>8776959
Commander Bly?! Unhand me immediately!
>>
File: tumblr_n36cmpgLb81r82tz0o1_500.png (179KB, 500x595px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n36cmpgLb81r82tz0o1_500.png
179KB, 500x595px
>>8776868
"Oh? So you're implying Trixie is'nt just beautiful from any distance? Or is it extra special now because you have all of this mare to touch and feel up?"
>She lightly groped anon's crotch, a devious grin growing on her face.
>>
>>8776961
>
>>
File: IMG_5616.png (153KB, 248x306px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5616.png
153KB, 248x306px
>>8776976
>Is not a Mary Sue and you are a sexist Drumpfkin for even implying it
>kills you instantly because you are racist and evil and can't deal with girls being powerful
>>
>>8776842
>He could already notice how embarrassed she was, it was kind of cute really. He just had to keep that all in mind, and make sure to keep her feeling comfortable. For instance...He slowly leaned forward until he heavy cock was perched on his face, letting it rest there and letting her get a good view of her cock across him. His hand moved up and closed its fingers around her base one by one, pumping it up and down while his lips pursed to kiss her shaft. He let his little cock worship go on a bit longer to get her into it
I'm going to start now, if it ever gets to much and you just want to pound away at my throat go right ahead
>>
>>8777020
Godmodder.
>>
File: Clone_commander.jpg (77KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Clone_commander.jpg
77KB, 800x600px
>Mows down all the CIS scum droids with a chaingun
>>
Oh how wonderful, plenty of pitiful jedi to face.
This will be fun
>>
>>8776738
(What ponies were you considering?)
>>
File: IMG_5617.png (61KB, 142x399px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5617.png
61KB, 142x399px
>>8777038
WATCH THOSE WRIST ROCKETS!
>>
File: comman10.jpg (150KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
comman10.jpg
150KB, 640x480px
>>8777038
>Dodges each shit with a couple of flips, jumps, and athletic spins before landing in a crouched formation, shooting his weapon at the Galactic Marine.
>>
>>8777051
>Thumbs up for more red tits
>>
File: 1492221163679.jpg (99KB, 500x412px) Image search: [Google]
1492221163679.jpg
99KB, 500x412px
>>8777007
>>
File: The_General.png (2MB, 1480x816px) Image search: [Google]
The_General.png
2MB, 1480x816px
>>8776963
*coughs for several minutes.*
Surrender, Jedi filth. And I promise I will give you a swift fuck.
*Whips out robot dick, which then begins twirling around in a rapid circular motion as he approaches you.*
>>
>>8776837
Stop making me reconsider my ERP policies because I'm dying to find out if you fuck as well as you tease.
The bullying was fine so don't feel bad. Kind of hot. Sweet and encouraging Lain was my favorite and Lil Lain is like a lolicon's wet dream. The different personalities would appeal to different anons so she's a good spread and you do her well.
>>
>>8776961
>The force itself intervenes with the Mary Sue's attempts to overthrow the Separatist Army, because plot armor.
>>8776999
Wow, it's that easy, huh?
Maybe that accident on Geonosis did more than damage my data banks.
>The Commander Droid makes sure to remind himself to get himself repaired after this is all over.
>>8777038
Well that's just ru-
Aahhhhh!
>The poor droid is turned into Swiss cheese by the Clone's Assault. But another nearly identical Commander droid takes his place.
What an idiot!
>>8777088
Well, that escalated quickly...
>>
File: hello there.jpg (7KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hello there.jpg
7KB, 480x360px
>>8777088
>Suddenly, a man falls down from the ceiling and chops off the robot appendage with a single swing.

Hello there.
>>
>>8777083
>ponyfags are into 9gag-tier memes
shocking
>>
File: tumblr_nywyudh8Y01t0rituo1_500.jpg (42KB, 345x700px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nywyudh8Y01t0rituo1_500.jpg
42KB, 345x700px
>>8777078
Like what you see?
>>
>>8776777
Look around? Don't you see the Droids? The sith? I'm here to fight them for you Padme.
>>
File: eefc4c3ad8bf6a9ac180c65491951744.jpg (389KB, 850x1200px) Image search: [Google]
eefc4c3ad8bf6a9ac180c65491951744.jpg
389KB, 850x1200px
>>8777025
>that helpful note of his wasn't helping her calm down at all. Just the mere suggestion made waves of perverse thoughts flood her mind. His hand already felt this good, and each of those pecks on her shaft was a jolt up her body. She couldn't begin to imagine what inside his mouth would feel like
>she was trying to stay calm, but temptations like that would make giving in to her lust so irresistible....between his tender handling and the ideas swimming in her head she was breathing harshly already
A-alright!
>>
File: Clone_Commander.png (78KB, 205x390px) Image search: [Google]
Clone_Commander.png
78KB, 205x390px
>>8777063
>>8777070
>Deploys a recon droid

>>8777106
>Gun overheats
GUN'S JAMMED

>>8777088
>Hearty kek
>>
>>8777112
Were you cucked by the horsecock, babyboi?
>>
File: IMG_5618.jpg (35KB, 500x326px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5618.jpg
35KB, 500x326px
>>8777108
OY VEY YOU CAN'T DO DAT!
>>
>>8777038
>>8777063
The Republic captures another command post
>>
>>8777123
Very much so yes. The whole exposed belly and hips you got going really sell the rest of you too.
Big fan
>>
File: interested, yoda is.jpg (439KB, 1000x832px) Image search: [Google]
interested, yoda is.jpg
439KB, 1000x832px
>tfw ERP suddenly escalated into /swg/
The new information on Battlefront 2, Yoda does blame.
>>
>>8776925
(Nah the Jedi posting is fun)
"If you like that, then you'll love my next trick!"
>He removed his tongue from her snatch, promptly replacing it with two fingers as he penetrated her. Seeing her on the ropes, he amped up the pleasure by teasing her clitoris with his tongue, giving it small flicks.
>>
>>8777157
There's also The Last Jedi trailer, Rebels season 4 trailer, the big celebration going on.
>>
>>8777156
Isn't that just pleasant news
>>
File: Tactical_droid_chris2.png (352KB, 558x744px) Image search: [Google]
Tactical_droid_chris2.png
352KB, 558x744px
>>8777108
Oh, there is a 0% chance that hurt since it is completely replaceable and not connected to his nerves. He could not feel that, but it is quite a nuisance for the general to make an example out of the jedi.
>>
>>8776078
>20

almost there but hopefully i can end my life soon so the most ill be is 21
>>
File: 1488862817924.png (234KB, 313x304px) Image search: [Google]
1488862817924.png
234KB, 313x304px
>>8777157
Weesa gunna make a big boomba this-a holiday seasson, massa yoda!
>>
File: tumblr_mc6cf3cnkP1qlrpiko1_540.jpg (161KB, 511x650px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mc6cf3cnkP1qlrpiko1_540.jpg
161KB, 511x650px
>>8777051
A Sith... Prepare to fall, just like the rest. Your order is dead.
>>8777088
>Shaak Ti takes the slightest step back; the only indication that she was surprised. Her face remains nonplussed, lightsaber drawn.
Prepare to fall.
>>
>>8777191
Rooting for you!
>>
>>8777174
Mmmm.
Give me more poses, thank you. I could look at you all day and more.
>>
File: General-Grievous_c9df9cb5.jpg (194KB, 1200x600px) Image search: [Google]
General-Grievous_c9df9cb5.jpg
194KB, 1200x600px
>>8777108
>Looks down at his decapitated robot shlong, which wiggles around on the ground like an earthworm out of the soil.
>Returns his hateful gaze to Obi-wan.
You must realize, you are doomed.

>>8777209
Come get me, Jedi scum!
>>
File: IMG_5619.jpg (42KB, 409x421px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5619.jpg
42KB, 409x421px
Ooga booga bix nood
Where da white jedis at?
(1/3)
>>
File: padmeamidalaweddingdresstop.jpg (38KB, 477x500px) Image search: [Google]
padmeamidalaweddingdresstop.jpg
38KB, 477x500px
>>8777134
I thought you were on Florrum! Just... Be careful. I missed you, Anakin.
>>
>>8777137
>And move on he does, still taking things nice and slow and putting on a show for her. He kisses his way right up to the tip of her shaft, smooching that as well and then opened his mouth wide with his tongue hanging out, slapping her cock against his wet mouth once or twice before slowly closing around it. His tongue traveled in circles, cleaning the tip of her cock and getting it nice and wet before tightly holding it in his lips, gently bobbing up and down while his warm breath traveled down her dick. He moved forward one inch at a time, slowly down, and slowly up, letting his lips grip to her as he pulled away and softly moaning around her member.
>>
File: Maridun_OOM_macrobinoculars.png (402KB, 660x770px) Image search: [Google]
Maridun_OOM_macrobinoculars.png
402KB, 660x770px
>>8777146
You know, this would be a perfect time to take this republic dog out...
Too bad I don't have a blaster on hand.
Aaaand I probably shouldn't have said that out loud.
>>8777189
Did you find any republic ships yet?
>>
>>8777229
OWAIN IS AT IT AGAIN
>>
>>8777007
"N-no! You're beautiful no matter what!
>He burned up again at the mare's teasing, but snapped at attention when she began stroking his dick. He moaned lightly as his hips pushed upwards on instinct as Trixie worked him teasingly slow.
>>
>>8777157
>tfw you stopped giving a shit about Star Wars since George Lucas sold the rights to Disney
>>
File: tumblr_m4za6kIcBo1rrhm0co1_500.gif (637KB, 450x254px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m4za6kIcBo1rrhm0co1_500.gif
637KB, 450x254px
>>8777222
>With a cry, Shaak Ti launches herself at the mostly-droid abomination. Her lightsaber glows a reliable cyan as she swings, black eyes concentrated wholly at her target.
>>
>>8777231
I've missed you too Padme. Truly I have. Once I'm done here, once I've made this galaxy safe, then I will return to you and we'll live happily.
>>
File: Tactical_droid_chris.png (786KB, 1920x816px) Image search: [Google]
Tactical_droid_chris.png
786KB, 1920x816px
>>8777249
>The tactical droid hit the commander droid on the head and grabbed a blaster rifle just leaning against the control consoles, aiming at the galactic marine.
>>8777146
Give up, Clones. There is a 58.539% chance the droids will win this war. Give up now and we will be merciful on you and your clone brothers.
>>
File: obi wan's eyes.jpg (85KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
obi wan's eyes.jpg
85KB, 1280x720px
>>8777222
Oh I don't think so.
>Obi Wan stares down the murderous cough bot with a calm gaze, before he force pushes the floppy robot dong straight at Grievous's face. Distracting him from the attacking Shaak Ti.
>>
>>8777257
>She took her hand off, turning around and laying back seductively.
"Perhaps you'd like to undo those pants of yours? Just for Trixie?"
>She gave her rear a light smack, once again looking at him with that smug look of hers.
>>
>>8777256
Cue the cuck memes from insecure jackasses.
>>
File: 1455756141133.jpg (338KB, 1536x1079px) Image search: [Google]
1455756141133.jpg
338KB, 1536x1079px
>>8777282
>tfw you wrote SW off completely until Lucas sold it
>tfw got excited for Disney to pick it up after they showed respect in handling Marvel franchises
>tfw hype immediately deflated again when Abrams was signed on to direct
>>
>>8777170
(kek, agreed)
Mnaahh!! Fuck!
>She moans, loudly, smothering him with her thighs, bucking her hips against his advances
>>
>>8777282
>tfw you stopped giving a shit about Star Wars when Phantom Menace killed the integrity of the franchise permanently.
>>
>>8777329
Abrhams was only on for the force awakens at least. The next films won't have him.
>>
File: IMG_5620.jpg (80KB, 416x467px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5620.jpg
80KB, 416x467px
>Little did the poor Anons know, the colossal amounts of Star Wars shitposting and robot penises were simply all according to keikaku.
Heh...I am so cool.
>>
File: 1491873547231.jpg (43KB, 402x364px) Image search: [Google]
1491873547231.jpg
43KB, 402x364px
>>8777329
>>8777347

How it all felt.
>>
>>8777347
MIDICHLORIANS!
>>8777349
I think that's right. I'm not a fan of his but I do like some of his flicks, he wasn't the worst choice I guess.
>>
File: 1487272160773.png (130KB, 442x353px) Image search: [Google]
1487272160773.png
130KB, 442x353px
>>8776750
>>8776806
>>8776851
>>8776963
>>8777088
>>8777108
>>8777209
>>8777222
>>8777305
It's both hilarious and sad that this is unironically and objectively the best RP this thread has seen in weeks.
>>
>>8777349
>>8777381
Actually, he was only directing TFA. He's still involved in TLJ and Rogue One.
>>
>>8777209
You really think YOU can challenge ME?
I kill jedi for breakfast!
>Talon raises her saber

>>8777215
I have no doubts about that
>>
File: lainsmall2.gif (4KB, 250x300px) Image search: [Google]
lainsmall2.gif
4KB, 250x300px
>>8777097
(I had a feeling you were into Lain of the Wired the most. She's probably by far the hardest to lewd though, because she knows better and has a strong, independent personality. Seducing her would be like seducing the internet itself. Evil lain would be incredibly easy to fuck, though she'd make you feel bad during it. And the real lain was just a shy, real little girl who loves computers. I get the feeling you really didn't want to break your promise and lewd her though? We should totally carry on the RP and finish it sometime on whatever platform. You were really fun to play with. If you want to reconsider your thing try me on that discord I posted!)
>>
File: DUMPLING NONON.jpg (145KB, 1582x1080px) Image search: [Google]
DUMPLING NONON.jpg
145KB, 1582x1080px
Nerrrrrrds!
>>
File: f4ed7d7bf7e8b92aec4a49b29491e15b.jpg (459KB, 850x1200px) Image search: [Google]
f4ed7d7bf7e8b92aec4a49b29491e15b.jpg
459KB, 850x1200px
>>8777245
>she watches with bubbling anxiety, and a little eep here and there, as he travels up her length to the tip of her eager cock, where the peck on her head made her moan out openly. Her hips almost pulled away from him from the pure sensation, it was just SO GOOD
>and then his lips around her head proved to feel even better somehow, it was amazing. His tongue lapping away at her as he took her slowly, moving forward at a mind numbing pace, was going to overwhelm her. She couldn't endure this for long, she wanted more~ Moooore~
>A pair of shaky hands grab the back of his head, applying some force to guide him further down her shaft, she was starting to give in to the sensation
>>
File: Owo.png (271KB, 350x467px) Image search: [Google]
Owo.png
271KB, 350x467px
>>8777304
Ow!
>The Commander Droid covered his head from a possible second smack, before quickly noticing a second blaster rifle near one of the control panel, before aiming at the clone as well.
You know, a 58.539% chance of winning doesn't seem that impressive. Why is it that low?
>>8777388
Ohhhh....
>The poor droid let's out a robotic sigh and he's forgotten yet again.
>>
>>8777394
Hey can I fuck your plump red thighs?
>>
File: Vebb_Fisto_Grievous.png (1MB, 1920x816px) Image search: [Google]
Vebb_Fisto_Grievous.png
1MB, 1920x816px
>>8777287
>A sudden lunge backwards, the general is taken by surprise as his sabers clash with yours
>Executes Cough.mp4 before laughing directly at your face
All too easy.

>>8777305
>The robot dong is force pushed with a tremendous speed which is then propelled straight into the generals eye socket, whom reels backwards in pain. Screaming as his attention is torn from the attacking Shaak ti.
Argh! Enough! The story of Obi-Wan Kenobi ends here!
>>
It's Saturday! Where's all the good avas?
>>
File: 62243921_p0.jpg (552KB, 1000x1412px) Image search: [Google]
62243921_p0.jpg
552KB, 1000x1412px
>>8777413
Hush and show me yours
>>
>>8777459
Die, Boco
>>
>>8777413
>cock-slaps
>>
>>8777423
>It caught him a bit off guard, but at the same time he made no attempt to resist this turn of events. He opened his mouth wider, let his tongue hang out just below his lips and took every inch she pushed in readily. He looked up at her right in the eyes as her cock started to slide down his throat, hoping to egg her on even more and let her know he was perfectly okay. The inside of his mouth clamped down around her invading rod as she thrusted, but slowly relaxed as he settled into a pace
>>
>>8777311
>She didn't need to tell him twice as he practically ripped the pants off, disposing of them to the side. He stood there with his cock fully erect, slowly moving over to Trixie and giving her rear end a few taps with his dick.
"Is there anything you want me to do Trixie?"
>>
File: IMG_20160926_213853.jpg (459KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160926_213853.jpg
459KB, 1200x1600px
>Anon, have you seen mommy's slippers anywhere? I seem to have misplaced them again... Could you help me look?
>>
File: tumblr_noui1xyiGp1tuf54io1_540.png (528KB, 530x800px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_noui1xyiGp1tuf54io1_540.png
528KB, 530x800px
>>8777394
Lies. I have never heard of you before this. The Order would have known about a Sith Twi'lek murdering Jedi long before you came here.
>Shaak Ti makes no move to raise her own saber, a pensive look on her face.
>>8777457
>Gritting her sharp teeth, the Togruta raises her left hand. A Force Push hits Grievous head on; the power of which Shaak Ti uses to propel herself back and ready a new strike.
>>8777459
S-sorry
>>
>>8777514
I saw this thread on /b/ already
Unless you're actually trying to play her
>>
>>8777388
To you, sure. Glad you found something you enjoyed.
>>
File: giphy.gif (420KB, 499x350px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
420KB, 499x350px
>>8777514
>everything single thing about this
>>
File: nonon best witch v2.jpg (239KB, 850x1200px) Image search: [Google]
nonon best witch v2.jpg
239KB, 850x1200px
>>8777475
When there is less nerds, and more sluts
>>8777478
>Actual-slaps
>>
>>8777477

What did I do this time?
>>
>>8777514
Shut up and sit on my face
>>
>>8777440
You want to what with my what?

>>8777533
The order? You mean the Jedi Order? Impossible!
You were brought near extinction centuries ago!
>Talon seethes, doing her best not to let her confusion be too apparent
>>
>>8777514
>Rears back
>Delivers slap to the ass this image deserves
>>
>>8777576
Rood! That's just how I say hi in my native language.
>>
>>8777593
You are confused, young Sith.
>Shaak Ti muses, pitch eyes sliding closed.
It was the Dark Side which was brought to extinction centuries ago. The Order has remained strong. Are you Dooku's newest apprentice?
>>
>>8777514
>takes a running start and gives her the mother of cunt punts
>>
>>8777593
is it my imagination or are these images getting skimpier the further it goes?
Anyway.
I want to slide a dick between your thighs, and fuck them until I cum all over you.
For clarification
>>
File: BattleDroidCommander.jpg (36KB, 375x285px) Image search: [Google]
BattleDroidCommander.jpg
36KB, 375x285px
>>8777593
Did we miss something?
I'm pretty sure the Jedi are still around...
>>
>>8777576
A witch!

>nails her with the contents of a water bucket
>>
>>8777334
>Her moans of pleasure only served to feed his ego as his added two more fingers to the assault on her pussy, her juices covering his hand as mouth got to work on sucking, licking and lightly bitting her clit. He hoped she was close to cumming so he could claim victory over the blonde already. His attention was soon drawn to her twitching asshole, a devilish grin formed and he began teasing it as well, going for the pleasure overload climax!
>>
>>8777551
>I'm only asking for a bit of your time, sweetie. Mommy can't just walk around barefoot, my feet would get dirty. It's why I'm having to crawl around like this.
>>
>>8777406
Yes, I liked the sweet and encouraging personality a lot. Isn't ERP about making each other feel good? I haven't seen SEL in like five years but you really brought back what I loved about her and the show.
I didn't want to break the promise though I did kind of want to get her out of those bear pj's, but then again it's Lain so there's a lot of mixed feelings around the character (due to my crippling autism and thread tolerance for loli play). I can totally see why people waifu her.
You were really fun too. I'd love to find out what makes you cum.
>>
>>8777503
>the girl above him was doing two things now. She was whispering, speaking under her breath, muttering low apologies to him, and pushing deeper into his mouth. Seeing little to no resistance from him she started to use his face as she liked. She...she wanted to keep going, til she had her entire length in his mouth, she wanted him to gag on her, to stuff his face with her cock and bulge his cheeks with h-her-!

>>8777576
>takes your refusal as a forfeit and claims that she's longer
>>
File: grievous-cloak.jpg (90KB, 1270x816px) Image search: [Google]
grievous-cloak.jpg
90KB, 1270x816px
>>8777533
>Almost near falling over onto his metal backside, Grievous struggles to maintain his balance as he lands on the ground.
>Cough
>Grievous pulls his decapitated penis from his eye socket. And with a swift motion, he places it on the inside of his cloak.
Another fine addition to my collection.
>Facing down his two Jedi opponents, the general readies all four of his lightsabers. Awaiting your next move.
You might as well give me your lightsaber and that ass... you obviously don't know how to use them!
>>
>>8777660
They ran away like Yoda.
>>
File: image.jpg (42KB, 537x312px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42KB, 537x312px
>>8777427
You were not made to think and calculate as I am. That low score is just above the margin of a CIS victory. The clones might have skill, but we have numbers, and with our growing numbers and newer models being made, we will surely win this war.
>>
>>8777505
"Oh yes.... Trixie hopes her biggest fan would'nt mind anal... It's been so long since Trixie had a nice, big cock stuffed inside her..."
>Presenting her rear right up to him, she lustfully signaled his attention towards her rear, spreading her cheeks apart with her fingers.
"Think you could indulge Trixie Anon?"
>>
>>8777514
There's two things I like about this image.
>>
>>8777666
GOD DAMN YOU, SATAN!
I PAID GOOD MONEY FOR THAT OUTFIT!
>>
File: Lain_Split_Personnalities[1].jpg (41KB, 480x503px) Image search: [Google]
Lain_Split_Personnalities[1].jpg
41KB, 480x503px
>>8777674
(Yeah thats why I suggested discord or something. Some people maybe don't want to see that.
Then again after what has happened in this thread so far I don't feel so bad about hogging the last one, lel
You want to know my secret fetish? For real? It's pairing cute anons with their waifus. Sounds silly but its really what I like, giving people that warm, relaxing feeling of really being looked after and treated how they want by JUST the waifu of their dreams. I'm probably not the only one here like this, ha...)
>>
>>8777694
>She eventually does meet with some resistance, namely when her cock presses up against the back of his throat, but this is swiftly solved. He reaches forward, arms wrapping around her thighs and hips while he angles his head, sliding the rest of her cock down his throat until he's pressed right up against her base. He sits there for a few moments, humming in content before slowly pulling himself back, lips gripping tight as he sucks on her, until he's once again around the very head of her cock. He then locks eyes with here...and waits. Ready for her to give in and pound away as she pleases.
>>
>>8776809
(Busy, but I've been lurking. Will do something tomorrow, I promise!)
>>
File: OOMCommander1Teth-TCWf.png (278KB, 560x696px) Image search: [Google]
OOMCommander1Teth-TCWf.png
278KB, 560x696px
>>8777701
The Jedi really ARE cowards!
>>8777713
But sir, there are...
>The Commander takes a minute to process the amount of Jedi currently on the ship.
Three... Four? Five Jefi on this ship! Along with a few clones! And aside from the General and this other Sith, we're the only droids here!
What happened to all our Super Battle Droids and Destroyer Droids!?
>>
>>8777861
>tomorrow
>>
>>8777637
My lord is Darth Krayt, my order is the One Sith!
And we've hunted you pesky jedi across the galaxy!
You're not the first jedi I've faced, and you won't be the last!
>>8777659
You want to...why?

>>8777660
There are some, but they are far and few...
Wait...You're a B1 Battle droid, the OOM variant? What the..?
>>
File: no.jpg (399KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
no.jpg
399KB, 1280x1280px
>>8777699
Excuse me?
>Shaak Ti snaps, ever so briefly, out of her laser-focus in response to the outlandish words of the general.
Grievous, your vulgar tactics are deplorable! The Separatists shall fall.
>The Jedi Master warns, an undercurrent of anger beneath her usual calm, slightly-accented lilt. Using the Force to help her, the Togruta launches in the air, hurtling towards him with her saber clutched in two maroon fists.
>>8777916
Darth Krayt... You are deluding yourself. No such Sith Lord exists.
>>
>>8777861
What are you busy with on a Saturday night? Having some manner of offline social life with your COOL NEW FRIENDS?
>>
>>8777800
>plays The Benny Hill theme as he runs off
>>
>>8777896
>Rolls into room and unfolds from ball
>Pew pew pew
>>
>>8777916
Why?
What do you mean, why? Isn't it obvious?
>Says, gesturing to her legs, and soft looking thighs.
They look like they would feel amazing. Haven't you even thought about that kinda thing?
>>
>>8777861
(Perhaps tomorrow we can continue our ongoing session with Anon's futile hope of getting Cadance to unlock him. I decided to go with Rarity, since other Anons want someone to play her too.)
>>
File: OOMLieutenant-TCWHtHp1.png (190KB, 550x434px) Image search: [Google]
OOMLieutenant-TCWHtHp1.png
190KB, 550x434px
>>8777916
Uh... Yeah? Why do you sound so surprised?
Wait, you're saying I can't handle this job, aren't you?
Well I'll have you know it took ages of perfect planning and surviving republic encounters to get this promotion!
>>8777988
Well never mind then. Take out those Jedi!
>>
>>8777670
I'll only tell you where they are if you let me jerk off on your feet
>>
>>8777910
(I'm sorry!)

>>8777936
(Something like that, yes. Believe me, though, I'd rather be getting double teamed by anons right now.)
>>
File: 10.jpg (102KB, 710x1000px) Image search: [Google]
10.jpg
102KB, 710x1000px
>>8777669
Ahhn!
>She kept moaning, howling in ecstasy as he assaulted her nethers, grabbing his head and violently pulling it against her crotch
>>
>>8777833
Too cute! You sound like you're more into the emotional and cuddly ERP, which is awesome. I'd kill to have the free time to sit down and do some really elaborate stuff with you and the Lains. The ERP is a lot better with some emotional grounding, plus fucking a crazy bitch like Evil Lain while she berates me about my perversions appeals to that caveman sex part of my brain. Is she your waifu?
And yeah, I never do loli shit in the threads. No reason to rub it in people's faces if it makes them uncomfortable.
>>
File: afcfac4b931019cf8ca53ca541eb8ac4.jpg (406KB, 850x1200px) Image search: [Google]
afcfac4b931019cf8ca53ca541eb8ac4.jpg
406KB, 850x1200px
>>8777854
>she savors every moment of it, as her cock slips deeper down his mouth, his wet, warm mouth that completely enveloped her length, that sent wave after wave rocking through her body. She was in heaven at the back of his throat, and nothing could take her from there...except him moving again
>her eyes go wide as she watches him slide back to her tip and meet her gaze. She seized up. With him looking at her like that, s-she couldn't, she couldn't just pound away at his throat, no matter how...badly...she....!
>her reason snapped, she missed the feeling of inside his mouth too much! She cradled his head in her arms and leaned over, resting her stomach on his head so that she could hide the shameless pleasure on her face as her hips started to buck. She thrust back into his mouth with no mercy, some desperate, eager, short and quick pumps that sent her crotch slapping against his face over and over, as she lost herself in the moment
>>
>>8778031
>I'm sorry, i think I may have misheard... I could have sworn you said if I let you...jerk..off on my feet?
>>
>>8778088
I don't really see people minding loli in the threads at all, save for shitposters. I've always lived by a "You do you" mentality.
>>
File: 008-1.jpg (129KB, 360x814px) Image search: [Google]
008-1.jpg
129KB, 360x814px
>Anyone wanna play with little sister? I tried to do a few sessions today but I kept getting busy </3
>>
>>8778076
>I'd rather be getting double teamed by anons right now
(We don't mind if your responses are slow.)
>>
>>8778170
No, because she's a fat weeb. Sad!
>>
File: 006-6.jpg (32KB, 220x224px) Image search: [Google]
006-6.jpg
32KB, 220x224px
>>8778184
Says the virgin brother.
>>
>>8778184
I fucking lol'd
>>
>>8778111
>He needed to keep her lost in pleasure to keep this sort of thing up, so as a bit of positive reinforcement he moaned loud and high the first time she pumped her cock straight into his waiting throat. After that he quickly settled into a rhythm, lips gripping tight around her cock when she pulled back to suck and squeeze, and then going loose to welcome her right back into his warm wet mouth. He also kept his tongue licking over every part he could, teasing her glans when only her head was in and moving in semi circles around her shaft as she hitled. The air was filled with nothing but the sounds of his moans and obscene slurping as she continued to rail away
>>
>>8777931
The only thing that will fall, will be your panties as I defeat you.
>Watching as you hurl yourself into the air, the general braces himself for impact. CRASH! All four of his sabers clash once again with your weapon.
>Coughing maniacally, Grievous pushes forwards with his weapons. Trying to swipe left and right at your direction.
I'll enjoy breaking you!
>>
>>8777931
I told you, my master is Darth Krayt, once he was known as A' Sharad Hett, a jedi like you before he turned to the dark side, you might've heard of him, since he was the master Ki-Adi-Mundi...

I serve as his hand, alongside Darth Nihl!
And I WILL strike you down, just like i've struck down countless jedi before!

>>8777996
I have not. I still do not understand what you truly seek of me?

>>8778020
I'm just surprised there's active ones still around...
>>
>>8778207
I suppose you get laid a ton. Who could resist that pudgy figure? People love it when the only petite part of your body is your brain, sis.
>>8778229
Tip your waitstaff, I'll be here all week.
>>
>>8778170
Mother of god, she a cute.
I want to bully her into letting me fuck her.
>>
>>8778248
master of Ki-Adi-Mundi...fucking hell
>>
>>8778164
No you heard me right. I want to get my cock out and rub it across your feet and toes, slowly jerking off and cumming on them. That or maybe you're ass.
>>
>>8778088
(You should just bite the bullet and get a discord or something. You know it works in browser right? You don't need to download a program just remember your password, you can even use it without making a proper profile. Or do what >>8778169 says and just do all your fave fetishes in the threads without worrying. Thanks for the super kind words though.
I actually like all sorts of stuff. My waifu is another girl I play who very much..doesn't do cuddly ERP when I play her here. But I don't like connecting my characters together or being a known entity or anything I'd rather each was just their own thing and I only OOC to set up Rps with that ava.)
>>
File: Droideka_SWGTCG.jpg (94KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Droideka_SWGTCG.jpg
94KB, 500x500px
>>8778020
>Stares silently at droid
>Finally rolls into ball again and changes position

>>8777931
>Rolls into room and unfolds
>Pew pew pew
>>
>>8778248
Really? You still dont?
Hm. Well...I can show you, what I mean, if you want. You just need to bend over for a bit. I promise you won't regret it.
>>
File: 010-3.jpg (110KB, 378x614px) Image search: [Google]
010-3.jpg
110KB, 378x614px
>>8778262
Better than having a "petite" cock.

>>8778270
>Bullying is great for her! Write an opener
>>
>>8778321
Those teeth...
>>
>>8778278
>Oh...I see~ Just had to make sure I heard that right, sweetie. But don't you think you should help me find my slippers first? Maybe then mommy can give you what you want...
>>
>>8778321
>Those teeth
Not sticking my dick near that
>>
File: cwbattledroidcommander.JPG.jpg (15KB, 418x271px) Image search: [Google]
cwbattledroidcommander.JPG.jpg
15KB, 418x271px
>>8778248
Why is that so surprising? We're still being manufactured to Confederate allied planets to this day!
>>
File: 016-1.jpg (64KB, 296x394px) Image search: [Google]
016-1.jpg
64KB, 296x394px
>>8778342
>>8778347
Don't tell me big brother's scared of a little bit of biting~
>>
>>8778342
>>8778347
Weak
>>
>>8778321
Doesn't matter how big I am. Even if I had a dick to make a pornstar cower in fear, there would still be no way that I could get it inside of you if I were to do you from behind.
B-besides, it's not the size that matters, it's what you do with it.
>>
>>8778347
>a fat weeb with godawful teeth
>>
>>8778373

Are you part shark or something?
>>
>>8778175
(I just don't want to be a disappointment if I have to leave mid fuck. Don't want to blue-ball you anons after all! ...Unless you're into that kind of thing?)
>>
File: MarTuuksOOMcaptain.png (600KB, 1078x812px) Image search: [Google]
MarTuuksOOMcaptain.png
600KB, 1078x812px
>>8778300
Those Destroyer Droids are so creepy. I have no idea why they're not designed with voice modulators...
>>
>>8778347
Whatever horrors you're imagining can be accomplished with regular human teeth. It's not like qts with sharp teeth would use them anymore than qts without would.
>>
File: the senate.jpg (8KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
the senate.jpg
8KB, 400x225px
It's treason then.
>equips lightsaber
>>
>>8778321
>A call rings out to her from outside of the bathroom for the umpteenth time
For crying out loud, get out of there already! You've taken all morning in there doing what, powdering your big honking nose? Think of someone else for crying out loud!
>>
>>8778373
I want to be bite all over.
>>
File: Shaak_ki_hypori.jpg (112KB, 851x478px) Image search: [Google]
Shaak_ki_hypori.jpg
112KB, 851x478px
>>8778238
>Shaak Ti puts the Force behind her, relying on the added strength as she pushes against the General's four limbs.
I will not break. I am a Jedi Master!
>She scoffs, brow furrowed as she struggles to break his stance.
>>8778248
A'Sharad is still a padawan in the Order! Don't be ridiculous. The Sith is dead. I see now; you are merely pretending. None of these names exist.
>>
>>8778401
>...Unless you're into that kind of thing?

Um...so how bout them Wonderbolts? They sure are...fast.
>Anon tries to chance the subject.
>>
File: Hestia(18).jpg (697KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Hestia(18).jpg
697KB, 1200x1600px
It's almost Hestia Bestianday!
Remember to visit your nearby church to receive your weekly blessing from your Goddess.
If you can't, then It's totally okay. You can always pay tribute by yourself!
>>
File: 0c530e4ae0c92cf0701f7fa3751e2772.jpg (105KB, 850x1200px) Image search: [Google]
0c530e4ae0c92cf0701f7fa3751e2772.jpg
105KB, 850x1200px
>>8778236
>it was incredible, better than anything she could've anticipated, his mouth was a vacuum that was perfectly sealed around her one moment, and this wet hole for her to plow into to her heart's content another. Those quiet "sorry"s from earlier were much louder now, she was shouting apologies mixed with her moans over him as she fucked away
>her cock throbbed on his tongue, he was gonna make her blow it all like this, she could feel it welling up inside heeeeer~
>til one final thrust had her face lock up on his, as she exploded, pouring the load he worked so hard for down his throat, she kept her log buried in his mouth til she was satisfied, and even lingered after
>>
>>8778373
Love bites are great
You mistaking my dick for a tasty eclair is not
>>
>>8778344
I know exactly where your slippers are, to be honest I was just keeping them hidden to see more of you barefoot and sticking your butt out looking for them. They're right here if you want them
>>
File: tumblr_nkn34hOz5k1rt6c3lo1_1280.png (1MB, 900x1397px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nkn34hOz5k1rt6c3lo1_1280.png
1MB, 900x1397px
>>8778300
>Deflects Lazors back at the shield bubble with her lightsaber
>>
>>8778169
True. I'm just skittish and don't like getting shitposted while I'm beating my serpent. Kills the mood and it's easier to just go fap on /b/ and talk dirty in Spiderman threads to get my loli fix.
>>8778279
Well you've definitely got me curious but I really respect that decision. I assume somebody would have chirped in by now if I was chatting up one of our resident psychopaths so you've passed the ERP test.
Had a discord, life got in the way. I'm only terrorizing the threads tonight because it's a holiday weekend but I couldn't pass up the chance to holler at a good Lain.
Time passes differently for those of us not Wired in, and good ERP takes time.
>gives chocolate bunny
>>
>>8777861
(So we're on for a Rarity session tomorrow? Or should I pick someone else?)
>>
>>8778484
>ejaculates onto a daki of Hestia

There's your tribute.
>>
>>8778484
What is her blessing like? And what does she usually ask for tribute, anyway?
>>
I have a very hard crush on someone and I can't help it.

How can I slap my face and forget about it?
>>
>>8778301
I will allow this, but know this, I'll kill you the moment I sense treachery.

>>8778351
The confederate?
.. This can't be?
>The sith was utterly confused, trying to wrap her mind around the revelation

>>8778476
I might be a Sith but I am not a liar! Not now at least...
>>
>>8778540
Tell us who
>>
File: 007-1.jpg (259KB, 680x950px) Image search: [Google]
007-1.jpg
259KB, 680x950px
>>8778387
"Don't worry honey! It's not the size that matters! No no Tyrone is just a friend!" Sound familiar limp dick?

>>8778397
It's just how I was born! Stupid...

>>8778440
I'M SHOWERING DICKS FOR BRAINS
>She calls out from the other time. Making sure to take her sweet ass time as she's wearing little less than a tight towel wrapped around her wide body, bits of steam poured out from the bottom of the door as the aftermath of her shower subsided. Just as he started complaining the loud humming of a hair drier began to blast from the washroom.

>>8778446
Hope you don't mind a touch of blood~

>>8778491
Nomnomnom
>>
>>8778540
High velocity lead-based cranial therapy.
Look into it.
>>
>>8778481
>Cadance gives you an awkward smile - confused at the sudden change of conversation, her eyebrow raised slightly
What's wrong, anon? Why the sudden change of subject?
>>
>>8778421
I know
Never get head from an epileptic
I also know not to stick any appendage in something that resembles a bear trap
>>
>>8778555
I will not tolerate such blatant eyes. For perpetuating rumors of Sith presence, I will take you to a Republic prison.
>>
File: tears-in-rain-scoob-1094418.png (127KB, 500x448px) Image search: [Google]
tears-in-rain-scoob-1094418.png
127KB, 500x448px
>>8778439
You can't win!
I have the high ground.
>>
>>8778489
>He accepted everything she had with a smile on his face, granted it wasn't exactly an innocent one. The feeling of her long ropes of seed pouring down his throat had an affect like nothing he could describe, he could drink her cum for ages honestly. Of course even with her hilted he made sure to work out everything he could. One hand went forward to wrap around her balls, gently massaging them to egg them on to pouring everything they can out. At the same time he rocked back and forth over the last half inch of her cock, teasing the very base to make her feel even better until she was all spent.
>>
>>8778555
Ah, wonderful. Er...depending on what you mean by treachery, that is...
I'm gonna touch you, now also. Just a warning.
>Tentatively takes a step closer, and goes to place his hands along her hips, running his palms over her ass, if he isn't killed before then.
>>
>>8778573
>Hope you don't mind a touch of blood~
N-no I don't mind
>>
>>8778573
God DAMMIT you fat fuck! Your ass is so fucking fat, when you walk down the street, people go "GOD DAMN that's a big fat ass!"
>>
File: OOMRishiMoon-Rookies.png (305KB, 612x816px) Image search: [Google]
OOMRishiMoon-Rookies.png
305KB, 612x816px
>>8778555
I think I'll just leave you alone with that...
Plus, I really need to focus on running the ship.
>>
>>8778587
Was I changing the subject?
>Anon looks around the room, stalling for time.
I thought the old subject...ended, and I was starting a new one.
>>
>>8778493
>Anon, you naughty boy! Oh I should've known that you would be hiding my slippers like this~ But then again, I can't blame you... I have noticed you staring at my feet a lot. More than any man ever has.
>>
>>8778573
"No darling, there's nothing suspicious about 'Domino's Pizza' being the receiver 90% of my recent calls and texts. I love you, and I'm fine when you try to go on top in bed and break most of the bones in my lower body!"
Sound familiar, lardass?
>>
File: 006-1.jpg (22KB, 176x228px) Image search: [Google]
006-1.jpg
22KB, 176x228px
>>8778638
>Her grin shot a shine of her razor sharp teeth, eyeing the anon up and down.
Where and when?

>>8778639
Shut up Kyle, you stupid Jew.
>>
>All this Star Wars and you're just sitting here wanting to FUCK Aayla Secura
>>
File: grievous.jpg (221KB, 736x938px) Image search: [Google]
grievous.jpg
221KB, 736x938px
>>8778476
>Grievous continues to laugh in-between his coughing. His stance slowly breaking at the application of your force strength
Foolish Jedi. To think even a master could hope to claim victory over me.
>Metalic tentacles begin protruding from the cyborg's arms, attempting to entangle themselves around your limbs.
Submit.
>>
>>8778573
Oh for the love of...
>She can hear his frustration through the door, as he pounds on it again, harder this time
OPEN THE DAMN DOOR IF YOU'RE GONNA DRY YOUR MANGY GREASETRAP OF A HEAD, I DONT GOT TIME FOR THIS
>He went to test the lock and try and jam it open.
>>
>>8778698

God damn, thats a fat ass!
>>
>>8778698
Uh....
>Looks nervous but aroused
That's up to you....... What part um... looks the best?
>A boner starts to show through his pants
>>
>>8776078
Nearing 21.

I'd rather wait to marry someone then have sex with them than picking up any slut hungry for dick. Keeps things simple.
>>
>>8778655
>Anon fished his cock out of his pants, getting down on his knees to gently tap her feet with his quickly hardening shaft.
I felt kind of bad about it but you're just to sexy to resist mom.
>>
File: driodeka12.jpg (257KB, 1920x816px) Image search: [Google]
driodeka12.jpg
257KB, 1920x816px
>>8778505
>Stops for a momentary break
>rolls closer to jedi master
>pew pews again
>>
>>8778517
(I just use my discord to keep up with old friends, and, like you say do longer more involved Rps. It's way easier in a more intimate setting. I feel like I'm really harassing you now! But if other people kill your mood in ERPs you should totally try some form of IM platform again. I feel your pain I only get to play on weekends nowadays.)
>eats the chocolate bunny happily, gets chocolate all over her lips
>>
File: 015-3.jpg (77KB, 290x498px) Image search: [Google]
015-3.jpg
77KB, 290x498px
>>8778694
SHUT THE FUCK UP!
>The larger girl runs to her room to hide from the bullying brother, slamming her door as she storms away

>>8778712
>The door was locked, but the lock on the old door was pretty weak, a few pushes and it'd break it open. But it'd take a few tries. As the brother knocked and screamed through the door the hair dryer only became louder as she turns it up a notch.
LALALALALA CAN'T HEAR YOU.

>>8778745
Personally I like nibbling on the neck a little. I get the best sounds that way.
>>
>>8778747

>marry

Hahahahaha.
>>
File: Hestia(35).jpg (37KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Hestia(35).jpg
37KB, 500x500px
>>8778528
That's now exactly what I was thinking about but thank you! It's a good tribute.

>>8778531
Sins, your sins! Aka life essence. Aka sperm.
>>
I leave for an hour and a half and i come back to sw rp....pretty good though
>>8778775
Hey lain sorry I had to leave and run some errands any chance we can continue from where we left off? I was the anon trying to teach laine better
>>
>>8778787
>Personally I like nibbling on the neck a little. I get the best sounds that way.
Then please.
>He moves his head to the side exposing his neck
It's all yours.
>>
File: 76fb5e02d81b11eacbdf2be72bba7186.jpg (139KB, 1000x1412px) Image search: [Google]
76fb5e02d81b11eacbdf2be72bba7186.jpg
139KB, 1000x1412px
>>8778623
>she didn't want it to end, she was still so horny, and his extra effort around her now sensitive cock was another amazing sensation. Until she went limp, she didn't let him go. She kept humping his face til she was completely burned out, after which she'd slide that saliva and cum slicked cock out of his mouth, letting that fading cock flail out of his lips
(That was awesome for an impulse session. I just remembered I had a few pics of this girl and went for it, hope you liked it too, anon)
>>
>>8778563
Why? If I do, I won't accomplish anything.

>>8778577
I'll see what is this but it sounds like something I shouldn't try.
>>
>>8778787
(Hey, I left earlier anyway I can continue rping with you?)
>>
File: lain gif.gif (95KB, 500x384px) Image search: [Google]
lain gif.gif
95KB, 500x384px
>>8778810
(oh hi, which anon was that? Both were kind of doing that at the end..)
>>
>>8778752
Now hold on there, young man.
>Mommy pulls her feet away from your hardened shaft.
Did I say you could do that~? Now that I know you're the one who's been hiding my slippers, i think maybe you should be punished~
>>
>>8778787
Yeah, I thought so. Go sit down on the bed for a while, try not to break it!
>He sniggered to himself as she fled the area, unable to take what she dished out. At that point, he realised how much of a prick he was.
>>
>>8778849
Does this person still post here?
>>
>>8778832
(It was amazing. I really like the cum play pics of this girl, you know who the artist is?)
>>
>>8778787
>Her loud, obnoxious noises were enough that he increased his efforts on the door-his intent to break it mounting.
LISTEN HERE YOU LITTLE SHIT, I DON-
>He started before the sudden kick blew the door open, and nearly off its hinge, leaving him standing there, barring the door in front of her towel covered self.
...Holy shit..! Look what you did now you fat cow!
>He almost choked on that thought.
If you hadn't been such a lazy piece of shit, the door would still be up!
>>
>>8778648
We were trying to discuss what you are into, anon! But you went all... strange at the mention of blue-balls.
>Cadance glances side to side at the awkwardness growing between herself and the green human - biting down on her bottom lip for a brief moment
Well... I suppose there is nothing wrong with changing our discussion. What about your girlfriend, anon - What is she into? ...You do have a girlfriend, right?
>>
>>8778867
(Laine tried to seduce me and kept apologizing, that's about all I can remember before I left sorry)
>>
>>8778801
I could go for some sweet sin blessings.
Point me to the nearest shrine, I got some praying to do!
>>
>>8778908

>>8778012
>>8778525
>>
File: 20150701110732-d44c2c70-sm.jpg (41KB, 270x432px) Image search: [Google]
20150701110732-d44c2c70-sm.jpg
41KB, 270x432px
>>8778604
Who are you anyway? What year is this? Where am I? My mind is distracted by all these questions, but know this, Jedi, you're not taking me anywhere!

>Darth Talon seethed at her, once again assuming her fighting stance, looking closely at the Jedi before her, with her focus corrupted by her confusion she couldn't initiate the duel, but she could brace for it.

>>8778627
>Talon merely observed his actions, twitching as he touched her, but her saber remained sheathed.

>>8778643
You...do that.
>>
>>8778870
>He groaned a little, hand still around his cock, but did indeed stop to listen. His eyes were of course still locked on her soles, and occasionally her fat ass as well
What exactly did you have in mind?
>>
File: 1492138548617.jpg (98KB, 539x820px) Image search: [Google]
1492138548617.jpg
98KB, 539x820px
>>8778517
Are you new here? You seem like it. Loli is always welcome, though the porn usually has to be cropped, or some asshats will try to get the poster banned. Either way, I'm more than willing to risk shitposting or a ban for some rp.
>>
File: fe48d33b6f00cfa260b5b936143ae1fe.jpg (460KB, 850x1200px) Image search: [Google]
fe48d33b6f00cfa260b5b936143ae1fe.jpg
460KB, 850x1200px
>>8778887
Have the artist's pixiv, and a gelbooru link, whichever you prefer
http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?id=1678303&type=all

http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=combat_s-ko
>>
>New Samurai Jack will have Aku and Scotsman
>You fags are still discussing STAR WARS SHIT

Fuck you guys
>>
>>8778787
I want a slice of that fat ass, how do I get some?
>>
>>8778936
>Seeing his certain lack of being slain by her, he starts to guide her hips a little, bringing her back against his hands, which cup and squeeze along her thighs slowly, and go back, around her ass, and run his palms slowly along the tense muscles.
You have a really nice ass, you know...uh. Thought you should know.
>>
>>8778908
Hm? No.
>Anon pretends that he's texting, but he's not.
No I didn't.

Not...
>Anon fake texts even harder.
Not at present. But that's fine. People don't have to date constantly. Sometimes we're between relationships.
>>
>>8778956
Ya know, I heard what happens.

Apparently a character dies. I won't say which one, but its not Jack.
>>
File: 018-6.jpg (180KB, 762x672px) Image search: [Google]
018-6.jpg
180KB, 762x672px
>>8778830
>Opening her maw the short, but sharp teeth where exposed. And she moved slightly closer until the white of her teeth pressed on the pale flesh of the anon's neck, biting down slowly until the indent was clear on his skin

>>8778860
>Sure. Do you have your last post?

>>8778871
>Her only reply to him was to start playing her music loudly. Maybe to annoy him? He might never know. She simply sat in her room, blasting her music as loud as she could.

>>8778890
AHHH! GET OUT!
>She cried as the door was blasted open. The room emptying it's warm steam and filling with a light chill, shivering the still slightly wet larger girl. She tried to grasp her towel but the sudden action shook her to the point her finger slipped, letting the small bit of fabric that covered her fall, exposing every inch of her plump body. Her large, full breasts, the thick thighs and jiggly fat bottom for all to see.

>>8778963
>LITTLE bit swamped tonight. Sorry anon. Have a good butt pic!
>>
The lack of a chubby amazonian shark-toothed sister in my life isn't something I'd usually feel, but this is /trash/
>>
>>8778930
(Sorry, I missed these. I'm still distraction on outside things. Probably shouldn't be doing RP and irl friends at the same time. But oh well.)

>>8778012
(Of course! I was hoping that you would be around so that we could continue our little quest on getting you an acceptable marefriend.~)
>>8778525
(Absolutely!)
>>
>>8778955
>All those pictures of filling containers with cum
Thank you. Now if you'll excuse me...
>>
>>8779001
dude i'm spoiling it. Ricky from Trailer park boys dies at the hands of aku
>>
>>8778940
Hmm... Well, i have to be honest. I do love the way you admire my feet, sweetie. No man has ever made me feel good about them the way you do, and I can tell you desperately want to jerk off to them...
>Mommy looks down at her feet, wiggling her toes before looking up at you and smiling.
But I don't think I should allow you to stroke your dick~ In fact, i don't think you should be allowed to cum at all! That should be your punishment~
>>
>>8778910
(oh I think I gotcha. Right when I stopped two anons were saying similar things to bearsuit Lain. This little girl is about to shut down her NAVI for the night though I'm afraid. If you want we could try continue tomorrow or whenever on discord I posted my deets. Or ask for me in the threads I guess.)
>>
File: 007-4.jpg (58KB, 318x328px) Image search: [Google]
007-4.jpg
58KB, 318x328px
>>8779031
>Ricky from Trailer park boys
I'll pay you $100 to fuck off.
>>
>>8779028
Typefucking anonymous strangers on 4chan > irl friends.
You know it's true, it's why you can't put the phone down and give them you're full attention, because we're more fun.
>>
>>8777766
>Ready to please Trixie in any way he could, Anon covered his finger in spit and began to tease her puckering hole. Readying it for his member.
>>
>>8778775
Like I said, you're the first one in a long time to make me want to ERP. Thanks for the inspiration, digital goddess. I feel spoiled that I got the Lain triple-threat treatment out of the blue. It's nice just chatting, you're not harassing me at all but don't let me keep you from actually ERPing. I'm just a ghost in the machine, like you.
>>8778944
Been here since last Thursday.
>>
>>8779010
>The anon's heart begins to race as those sharp teeth move closer to him. His mouth open and body shaking slightly, trying to stay still as hes given a little bite.
>>
>>8779010
>In the middle of ranting at the girl, he suddenly found himself stopped by two things. The first being his sudden realization of how...well. Thick and womanly his sister had become. Of course, he'd noticed before but...
No, you know what? I think I like you like that, sis.
>He made his way over to her, kicking the towel away and soaking in her perverted looking body.
Well? You wanted to shower didn't you? Comon, you're gonna help me with mine you bitch.
>>
File: tumblr_o6n8ukxiii1v792cso4_1280.jpg (93KB, 317x637px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o6n8ukxiii1v792cso4_1280.jpg
93KB, 317x637px
>>8778700
Ah, does the human believe he can keep up with a Jedi Master?
>>
>>8779081
My online "girlfriend" is somehow more fun then my real life one.
>>
>>8779028
>tfw we're finally going to have a fashionhorse ava
>>
>>8779010
>tfw left hanging twice by sister chan today
>now shes swamped

The ultimate cucking
>>
>>8779010
(I don't remember my last post verbatum but I remember the jist of it.) I head into the living room with you after our conversation, (it was about the horse dicks. The thread was flooded if you recall.) and sit down next to you teasing you about your comments about liking the idea of a horse cock in you.
>>
>>8779033
>He looks hopefully when she firsts starts talking, and the little wiggle she gives her toes sends his cock jumping straight to attention, only for a look of crestfallen despair to cross his face when she announces the punishment
C-come on mom. You've been barefoot for like two hours now and just looking at those feet all day long has already got me on the edge.
>>
File: 1491779991600.png (72KB, 835x466px) Image search: [Google]
1491779991600.png
72KB, 835x466px
>>8779128
This is how it starts, Anon.
>>
>>8779128
#JusticeForKathleen
#MOABTheWorld
>>
>>8779143
lucky
>>
>>8779143
Fat chicks: Not even once.
>>
>>8779159
>>8779164
My online girlfriend is also a bit on the chubby side and yet my real one is super model hot
I want both but online one is so adorable.
>>
>>8778997
>Cadance gives you an expression of fake pity, her ears even dropping back to add to the effect.
Aw, anon. You don't have a girlfriend? Why not?
>...
>Suddenly, a magic aura envelopes your mobile phone before it is snatched from your hands - the Princess dangles the phone above your head, giggling to herself
You're not... a virgin - Are you?
>>
File: 1492298921368.png (426KB, 1280x696px) Image search: [Google]
1492298921368.png
426KB, 1280x696px
>>
>>8779206
Not...right now...but...Hey!
>Anon tries to grab his phone.
No! Of course not! At my age?
>Anon scoffs.
>Anon scoffs again.
>Anon scoffs yet a third time because he is a terrible liar.
>>
File: OH FUCK NO.png (133KB, 259x288px) Image search: [Google]
OH FUCK NO.png
133KB, 259x288px
>>8779215
>loudhousing anything
Fucking disgusting.
>>
>>8779081
But some of my IRL friends typefuck too. It's a little awkward at times, but it can be fun to discuss shit related to it with someone close.
>>
File: tumblr_lldl12mgKz1qza45ho1_540.jpg (64KB, 199x383px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lldl12mgKz1qza45ho1_540.jpg
64KB, 199x383px
>>8778703
>Shaak Ti's eyes widen as the extra appendages make themselves known. They were not there the last time her, Ki Adi, and Aayla had fought him! Growling, the woman desperately moves to jump back.
I will never fall to the Separatists!
>She shouts, readying another Force push in Grievous' direction.
>>8778755
>Continues to deflect until its shield is broken
>>8778936
I can and I will.
>Shaak Ti does not bother to answer Talon's questions. Instead, she raises a hand, palm facing outward, to Force pull the Twi'lek's lightsaber out of her grasp.
>>
File: 1459507697628.png (405KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1459507697628.png
405KB, 1080x1920px
>>8779088
(Will you be around tomorrow? We could finish our RP then maybe. I feel like an anon like you deserves a really proper treatment!)
>>
>>8779149
Now now sweetie, I said you're not allowed to cum...
>Mommy, sitting across from you on the floor, scoots back a little so that she can raise her leg and point her right foot at you, scrunching her sole.
I didn't say you're not allowed to admire~
>>
File: 015-4.jpg (152KB, 426x760px) Image search: [Google]
015-4.jpg
152KB, 426x760px
>>8779112
>Her wet naked body shivers from his sudden aggession, her lip quivering as her older brother bossed her around, her legs begun to shake as she started to feel weak, not being able to defend herself as her hands cover up her large chest and the little slit that hid between her legs
F-fine just let me out! I'm done my shower. Just let me gooo~
>She whined like a child as she couldn't take what she dished out, pouting as she begun to squat down to pick up the towel, but not fully committing as it was too far away now

>>8779143
Sorry anon!... Maybe if you bought her that new Persona game she'd treat you a bit better!

>>8779146
>Dropping back onto the couch she rests her hands behind her head, her cheeks blushing red and her lips puckered in a pout.
It was a joke! Get your mind out of the gutter, you perv!
>>
>>8778087
>He kept working her pussy as she pushed his face against her cunt and bucked her hips repeatedly. Anon was running out of breath but his determination kept him there as he penetrated her ass with two fingers, her high pitched moans the only sound in the room at this point.
>>
>>8779126
I can try. I doubt the force makes you unnaturally good at sex.
>>
>>8779313
Jedi training does wonders for the body and the mind, and the Order does not mandate celibacy. Sex without attachments is one of the best ways to pass time between missions.
>>
>>8779287
Its too late now, as cute as that scenario sounds. I dont have time to typefuck ;_; Thats why I was doing shit earlier
>>
>>8779283
Thats even worse! You want me to just sit here and stare at those sexy smooth feet, and those perfect soft toes and not even touch myself? Mom please that would be torture!
>He says, even with his eyes locked right on the foot she has in front of his face. His cock is sitting rock hard beneath him, throbbing every now and again while his breath was growing heavy
>>
>>8779287
Nu uh uh. No towel for you yet, sis. Come here.
>He shook his head, reaching and jerking her firmly by the waist over towards him and landing a hand firmly on her ass with a loud smack.
Your ass is a fucking monster, sis. The hell do you eat all day to do this to you? Not to mention those huge melons on your chest!
>He remarked to the part of her pressing firmly against his chest now.
You're gonna shower with me now, since you wanna stay in here so long, and get me clean. You understand that? Now start my taking my clothes off! Hurry up, I told you I don't have all day to waste here!
>>
File: 006-4.jpg (10KB, 134x106px) Image search: [Google]
006-4.jpg
10KB, 134x106px
>>8779350
Sorry anon!
>>
>>8779281
No, I've got a long day tomorrow of celebrating the birth of the Easter Bunny who brings good boys and girls chocolates and marshmallow Peeps. I think we'll meet again. If we don't, I will do my best to remember my promises.
Goodbye, Lain. It was my pleasure.
>>
>>8779287
A joke? But look at you blushing, you sure you don't want a long,thick and hard cock in you?
>Anon asks his sister drawing out the detailed words wanting to see how red she would get
Maybe you fantasize about it every day don't you. And you call me the pervert, you probably watch me when I shower.
>He says as he moves closer pressing his body against hers
>>
>>8779350
>not expecting DMG to be flighty and flakey as fuck
You only have yourself to blame.
>>
>>8779081
(Mmph! It's not fair to do this to me, anon. Yes, I admit it. You guys are way more fun to hang out with - All my irl friends are a bunch of normies who don't know the wonders of being a slut and fucking people anonymously on an imageboard.)

>>8779134
(Wait, this thread has never had a Rarity ava? Could have sworn I saw one before.)

>>8779250
>Cadance laughs - Finally feeling bad and returning the phone into your hands. She rolls her eyes before making a reply.
Anon. You are SUCH a horrible liar.
>She gives you a gentle 'boop' on your chest, a chuckle escaping from under her breath
Don't be so embarrassed, anon. I think you being a virgin is simply adorable!
>>
File: tumblr_niq47rjDkI1tbnwo0o1_500.jpg (140KB, 500x740px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_niq47rjDkI1tbnwo0o1_500.jpg
140KB, 500x740px
>>8778986
How pleasant.
>Talon scoffed, letting him work his way on her body, for now.

>>8779272
>disarmed of her lightsaber, Talon counters the Jedi with her force lightning, reclaiming her lightsaber in the process
I doubt that, Jedi
>She seethed with anger, focusing on it, her desire to defeat the jedi, to break her, in order to strengthen the severity of her lightning as she struck the jedi again
>>
File: bearsuit lain.png (281KB, 500x650px) Image search: [Google]
bearsuit lain.png
281KB, 500x650px
>>8779397
(You take care anon and have a lovely easter. all you other anons too look after yourselves too and each other especially night night)
>>
>>8779348
So you get to destroy some clankers AND have hot steamy sex?
Well I'm jealous. Too bad I'm probably not fit to be a Jedi, because that would be fun as hell.
>>
>>8779411
Chrysalis was disguised as one and the other hasn't been here in weeks.
>>
>>8779359
Then how do you propose I punish you, hmm? Do you realize that for about a week now I've been driving myself crazy thinking it's me who is constantly losing my slippers? You made your mommy think she was going mad!
>Mommy pouts and gives you a light tap on your belly with her foot. Her foot just barely grazes your cock as she pulls it back.
>>
>>8779411
>All my irl friends are a bunch of normies who don't know the wonders of being a slut and fucking people anonymously on an imageboard
While pretending to be a magical pony princess.
Don't forget that part.
They would never understand.
What would happen to them if you told them right now?
"Hold on guys, I'm just pretending to be a magical pony princess online and I have to type a response to this erotic roleplay I'm writing."
How would they react? Would they accept you and love you like we do?
>>
>>8779416
>He continues his groping, before he brought his palms along the inside of her thighs, running up and down, slowly, before he came back up, gently raking his nails along her skin, massaging at the small of her back.
I'm gonna take these off.. Alright?
>He adds, going to take her bottoms off and down to get a better look-and feel of her ass.
>>
File: 003-1.jpg (241KB, 562x1016px) Image search: [Google]
003-1.jpg
241KB, 562x1016px
>>8779360
>The sudden pull towards him let out a submissive little squeak out of the plump, naked girl, making her hands raise up as her naked front pressed onto her own brother. Her entire body quivered as their warm bodies met each other
B-big bro.. I..
>She could barely speak, his aggessive tone, his forceful grouping...
>As she stammered a few drops dripped onto the floor between them. She was far too dry of it of been shower water. The only explanation was that his attitude was turning the little girl on. And she couldn't deny this. With shaky hands she undoes her big brother's belt, leaving the rest to him.
.. I-I hate you..

>>8779402
>With a quick motion she reaches behind her head, pulling a resting pillow from behind her, to in front of her, covering her face with it and crossing her arms over her plump chest. You're almost sure she was pouting under there in protest before speaking muffled words under her breath
Don't you have an anime to jack it to?
>>
File: 1448341043820-3.png (160KB, 417x500px) Image search: [Google]
1448341043820-3.png
160KB, 417x500px
>>8779298
(I'm sorry anon, I'm honestly too tired to go on, maybe we can continue this later?)
>>
>>8779411
>Anon blushes.
I'm not embarrassed.
>Anon is very clearly embarrassed.
Adorable?
>He says confused, putting his phone away, proving he wasn't really texting anyone.
>>
File: tumblr_oiiapwkCg01viq7foo1_1280.jpg (431KB, 1024x1280px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oiiapwkCg01viq7foo1_1280.jpg
431KB, 1024x1280px
>>8779416
>Shaak Ti's eyes widen, not expecting the attack. Just barely, she manages to catch the lightning with the edge of her glowing blade.
Who are you?!
>She demands, her red-and-white face edged with blue light. The frustrated Togruta lets out a growl, having to put more power into her stance to absorb the second strike.
>>
File: aayla_recolor_by_petarslovak.jpg (102KB, 900x695px) Image search: [Google]
aayla_recolor_by_petarslovak.jpg
102KB, 900x695px
>>8779431
War is not fun, human. The sex is, however, as good a reprieve as meditation.
>>
>>8779450
>He takes a quick breath, trying to steady himself
Look, I'm really really REALLY sorry about hiding your slippers, I'm just way to turned on by your feet and legs. Please though, this is getting out of hand down here. Maybe you could be a bit rough when you do it? Or sit on my face or something I don't know
>>
>>8779272
>The General gives you a suppressed laugh. The metallic tentacles quickly tangling themselves around your limbs as you attempt to flee
Wrong. You have already lost, Jedi scum!
>Gripping your wrists and ankles before you could act again with the force. Instant jolts of electricity begin to course throughout your body. Effectively stunning and putting you into a daze... Metal hands grasp at your chest and neck, slowly tearing your Jedi attire apart.
What do you have to say to this, Jedi?
>>
>>8779491
Anime? No not today. Today I thought I'd try getting my cute sister to help me out today.
>Anon says still teasing her as he playfully pulls her in close
I mean if you'd let me use you as my jerk material. I'd be honored especially if you stopped watching through the crack in the door. Why don't you just walk in?
>Anon asks catching his sister off guard as he slowly moves his lips to her ear wanting to see how far he could bluff his way into teasing his cute sister
>>
>>8779554
I don't know, destroying droids sounds like fun to me.
But fucking sexy alien Jedi women sounds even more fun.
>>
>>8779491
>He had to admit, he had let himself get a bit carried away by tormenting his sister, since she drove him up the walls sometimes. But right now, with her big, squishy breasts pressed against his body, and her meek attitude...well. It inspired something cruel in him. When she went to undo his belt, her brother smirked proudly, and gave another firm spank to her ass, squeezing her harder this time.
That's a good job...see? You CAN do something right if you put your mind to it!
>He added, as his pants fell to the floor after a little wiggling-revealing his boxers, holding a huge bulge!
Keep going, sis. I'm not gonna get in the shower with these on, they'll get ruined. Go on!
>He pressed his groin against his sister's thigh a little to put emphasis on his point. His smirk turned into a taunt.
What...is something the matter?
>>
>>8779570
Sit on your face? Oh you would like that, wouldn't you~
>Mommy lays down on her side, rolling over so you get a good look at her big ass and pretty feet.
I'll tell you what... Mommy can forgive you this time. But mark my words young man, if you misbehave again and try to hide mommy's slippers, next time she may not be so merciful~
>>
>>8779628
Jedi are forbidden to love.
>>
>>8779554
How big is your ass?
>>
>>8779501
>>8779501
No problem. Goodnight Anon
>>
>>8779656
Yes, I promise, I'll be good from now on you have my word.
>He barely even has time to get all that out before he scoots down under her, laying on his back right below her ass with his cock pointing straight into the air.
>>
>>8779678
Anon. Asking the real questions the curious viewers like me want the real answers to.
>>
File: tumblr_oj3pwsvRaM1w0pn34o1_1280.jpg (74KB, 550x753px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oj3pwsvRaM1w0pn34o1_1280.jpg
74KB, 550x753px
>>8779572
>Shaak Ti lets out a cry as an electric current rattles her whole body. Her lekku fall over her bare, bountiful breasts as Grievous tears away her loose robes and obscure the white peaks beneath.
Un...Hand me!
>Valiantly, she pulls and yanks at the appendages with what strength she could muster. Her lightsaber had clattered to the floor, deactivated, as he apprehended her and the Jedi desperately tries to muster the focus required to pull it back to her hands.
I will not... Die today.
>>
>>8779676
You don't need to love someone to have sex with them anon.
>>
>>8779469
>as anon strips Talon's bottoms she bites her lip, whispering something to herself
Is this really necessary?

>>8779536
I've told you numerous times already and you fail to listen. Insolent fool.
>She leaps into the air, coming down for a strike on the Jedi
I am Darth Talon, of the One sith order!
>As she lands she strikes at her with vicious ferocity
>>
File: 016-5.jpg (334KB, 702x906px) Image search: [Google]
016-5.jpg
334KB, 702x906px
>>8779578
'cause Onii-chan~
>She hums out, almost happily
I'm afraid I'll WAKE YOU UP FROM YOUR WET DREAM
>She yells out as she raises the pillow that once covered her face, smacking his on the side of the head with the fluffy pillow, turning away from him she faced the back of the couch, almost exposing her round, fat butt to him, just a small pair of shorts hugged her thick backside
My nightmare..

>>8779645
>Being smacked once again the chill ran down her spine, arching her back as her reply almost sounded.. enjoyable. She bit at her lip and looked away. Her cheek filling with blush as the bullying older brother poked and teased the helpless little sister. She tried her hardest, but she couldn't help but sneak a few peeks at the swelling cock that was rubbing against the soft flesh that was her thigh. Shaky hands extended forward and dipped into his waste band, pulling the boxers down.
>However, she couldn't get his boxer's down enough to let gravity do the rest. Like taking a dive into a pool she sucked in a breath, squatting down in front of him as she pulled his boxers down. Not only face to face with the now at least semi erect cock of her brother. but in the sluttest position she could be, her fat ass perfectly rounded and the slight drip of her aroused little slit pooling at her feet. She didn't say a word. More waiting for his reaction to reply
>>
>>8779722
...I do. I'm not even force sensitive.
:(
>>
>>8779749
Hey little sis, what size are those tits of yours?
>>
>>8779684
Ohoho~ You're reeeeally desperate for mommy's ass, aren't you sweetie~?
>Mommy stands up for a moment, but that's only so she can adjust herself comfortably before squatting down, hovering her ass above your face.
N-Now please, don't hesitate to give a mommy a sign that you need breathing room, understand? Mommy wouldn't want to suffocate you and be left alone...
>>
>>8779732
>Anon looks up from his work, as he slides down her bottoms and gets a better view of her rear, cupping both soft cheeks in his hands almost without delay.
Necessary..? I'd say so, yeah. You wanted to know what I meant and all. How is it?
>He asked her thoughts, as his hands slowly began to massage and grope her soft red rear, his hands moving down along her thighs as he did so.
>>
File: 017-2.jpg (119KB, 592x640px) Image search: [Google]
017-2.jpg
119KB, 592x640px
>>8779772
N. For none of your business.
(I'm bad at matching breast sizes. I'd say a D cup)
>>
>tfw to Ahsoka Tano to fuck
Feels bad
>>
>>8779628
Fighting the CIS isn't fun like you believe it to be. Their atrocities resonate throughout the galaxy...

...Though perhaps the latter is a much-needed respite from the thought, no?
>>8779678
>
(Pretty big, but Aayla's more in the tiddies based on her fanart)
>>
>>8779775
>He swallows, just staring up at her huge round soft ass already had his cock standing straight into the air, throbbing with excitement and anticipation
Oh you don't have to worry about that, I think I'll be fine. B-besides, I doubt this will take long when you start stepping on me.
>>
>>8779803
Ahsoka is the worst character from the worst show set in the worst era of Star Wars.
>>
>>8779794
Nah. Those have to be F's at the very least.
>>
>>8779447
(I remember reading that Chrysii RP on desuarchive not too long ago. Good shit.)

>>8779466
(To be truthful? They probably wouldn't be that surprised, but without a doubt - they would still laugh at me and hold it above my head for the rest of existence.
Thus, that's why no-one must know that I am actually a pretty pink princess on the internet.)

>>8779502
>Rolling her eyes in amusement, more giggles continue to escape from the pretty pink Alicorn.
Anon, please! Just stop, you are only making this even more hilarious by denying it.
>Deep breaths. She exhales a gentle sigh from her lungs, trying to calm herself down.
Okay... Serious time now. ...Anon, It's perfectly okay to be a virgin - One day you will find that perfect someone to marry and the relationship you will have together will be wonderful.
But first, you need to stop being such a big wuss and go out there and meet people! No more pretending to text on your silly phone!
>>
File: 018-3.jpg (91KB, 506x488px) Image search: [Google]
018-3.jpg
91KB, 506x488px
>>8779845
(F for Fucking Fat tits?)
>>
>>8779842
>Worst Character
Wrong
>Worst Cartoon
Wrong
>Worst Era
Yeah.
>>
>>8779749
So you do like watching your onii-chan masturbate don't you?
>Anon says as he notices her amazing ass and gropes it with one hand
Look at my little sister being so selfish, not letting her Onii-chan use her amazing body whenever he wants. Making him horny every day but making up for it.
>He says as he pulls her ass onto his lap letting her feel his now fully erect cock against her fat ass
Are you going to take responsibility as a good little sister?
>Anon says as his hands move up her body and onto her breasts
>>
>>8779821
A-Alright sweetie, I'm just trying to make sure you're ok in all this~
>With that said, mommy lowers herself down and plants her juicy plump behind on your face, easing herself as to not crush you under her weight.
>>
>>8779868
I take that back. At least G for Goddamn.
>>
>>8779749
>He watched his cute little sister and found himself enjoying this new, quiet shy version of her. He released her hip when he realized she was having trouble disrobing him, chuckling as she whipped down his boxers almost frustratedly.
Ha...I think I like this new you, sis. Quiet and obedient, like you should be! You should give it a shot more often.
>He encouraged, as she was brought face to face with his dick-and far from semi erect, it was already quite hard, especially after looking at her bent down in front of him like that.
Ngh...that's a nice position for you too, sis...hey, let's start the cleaning now, huh?
>He suggested turning his hip to the side to slap the girthy meat against her cheek, and pressing it against her face eagerly.
Well? Don't just stare at it! If you wanna taste your brother's thick cock, just do it already.
>>
>>8779810
Which makes to so much more enjoyable to take them out.
But yeah, the sex is less dangerous and doesn't risk the lives of others.
>>
File: tumblr_oahrnpcsn71vt59zwo4_1280.jpg (212KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oahrnpcsn71vt59zwo4_1280.jpg
212KB, 600x800px
>>8779803
Ahsoka is occupied with her... Padawan studies.
>>8779732
Darth Talon...
>Shaak Ti growls, raising her lightsaber to counter the reckless assault.
You lack finesse. Your skills need refining.
>She raises her hand. Rather than a push, however, Shaak Ti Force pulls the Sith closer, saber readied to sweep her legs.
>>8779794
>>8779845
DDD to F
t. My best friend is a DD
>>8779842
>Worst character
Maaaaaaybe. whats his name is worse. Satine's nephew.
>Worst show
TCW is a Good- much better than rebels
>Worst era
nibba that's not rebels-era. TCW is a super interesting arc that people disregard because muh OT muh prequel hate
>>
>>8779865
>implying you're not a pretty pink princess irl
>>
>>8779895
>An excited little moan escapes from the back of his throat. Even covered in her yoga pants her ass is soft and perfect. He feels his heart beating faster and faster as she sinks onto his face, covering him with all that soft warm flesh. His cock has gone from rock hard to starting to actually leak precum just from excitement, and is clearly ready for some sort of attention
>>
>>8779919
Damn, I would really love to teach her about sex. It's good for relaxing those muscles after all that droid destroying.
>>
>>8779919
I thought that DDD and F were the same thing.
>>
>>8779865
>Anon sighs, she's right, it's time to stop denying it, she's seen through his oh so clever deception anyway.
I just don't know what to do, Cadance. I try to talk to gals, but it never seems to go well. And the older I get the more embarrassing it is that I'm a virgin. Please don't tell anyone.
>>
>>8779982
Do not attempt to unravel the mysteries of the over-the-shoulder-boulder-holders that the females use, anon. There are some things men were not meant to know.
>>
>>8779961
Now just hold still while mommy does the rest~
>Mommy brings both of her feet together. They're so soft and warm. They're about to become warmer when she moves them close to your cock and touches it with them. Just light touches.
Do mommy's feet really excite you this much, Anon~?
>>
>>8779720
>He laughs.
Without the force, you are nothing but another pathetic Jedi slut.
>Metallic claws trail themselves between your delicate thighs. If the general had lips, he'd probably be licking them right about now.
>Tentacles continue to unravel from the cyborg's arms. Their tips travelling along your skin, giving off a numbing static as they brush along your flesh
Surrender and perhaps I will allow you to live. As my own personal whore.
>>
>>8780027
>He can't exactly give a solid response, but his cock leaks when it feels her toes making contact all the same. Another groan comes out from under her, and its clear he absolutely does love her feet
>>
>>8779781
Hmph...Just get on with it already!

>>8779919
>Not expecting the Jedi's strike Talon stumbles and falls, quickly turning around to lash out again at the jedi with her saber from her laying position
You'll never subdue me! Jedi scum!
>>
File: 7f556c860a632352fced8283bd1888ba.jpg (532KB, 1473x2484px) Image search: [Google]
7f556c860a632352fced8283bd1888ba.jpg
532KB, 1473x2484px
>>8779918
Ahaha, indeed. It doesn't /often/ risk lives.
>>8779982
afaik, DDD and E are the same
Not that I'd kno lmao
>>
>>8780059
>Anon nods at her urgency, and leans in, burying his face between her thighs, kissing and sucking along her thighs, as he cups and squeezes both cheeks of her ass, running his tongue along her inner thigh.
>>
File: 021.jpg (123KB, 442x632px) Image search: [Google]
021.jpg
123KB, 442x632px
>>8779884
>She gasped aloud as her brother began to feel her up. Too stunned to even speak she barely squirmed as she was pulled to sit on his stiff cock. it's heat and size was too much to ignore, as the way it slide between the crack of her backside and between her fat cheeks made her squirm. She stammered her next few words, lip quivering
Wh-what are you doing? This is some kind of joke right? Y-you can stop now
>The once banting little girl was melting into a puddle of worked up sexual tension, her leg quivering as he contnued his sexual advances

>>8779903
Pl-please don't..
>Her words peeped out, very slightly as her voice was choked and dry. Her words stopped at his thick member slapped her cheek. The overwhelming heat and musky scent sent chills down her back, breaking her squat into a full on knees kneel. She looked away it in her little last bit of defiance. The smell already on her and the rough, rude actions never washing off of her she stayed quiet, not saying no but not doing what she was told.
(LOVING this session. But think you can be a pinch rougher? Don't wanna force you into anything you're not okay with, buuuuut rape my face pls.)

>>8779919
My best friend is an A cup. So my sense of scale is limited.
>>
>>8780050
I'll take that as a yes~
>Mommy can't help but feel giddy over how you love her feet so much. She always had a feeling you did, and yet...
So if mommy where to do something like this to you?
>Mommy begins to rub the sole of her right foot against your shaft. Her sole is wrinkly and soft. Your cock can't help but be caressed and feel at bliss when mommy rubs it with her foot.
>>
>>8780079
Eh, who gives a shit about the technicalities? As long as they're big enough to get a good handful of, they're fine by me.
>>
>>8780079
>The anon grins awkwardly as she says that, feeling a little uneasy from her ominous implications.
Heh. Right...
>Anon clears his throat, before giving her a more confident, coy smile.
Well, since I'm likely to never be a Jedi, could you at least give me a little taste of what I could have if I were?
>Anon asks, clearly being a little cheeky with his wording there, his faint grinning only making it more obvious.
>>
>>8780149
>He was already in heaven as it was. Her thick round ass covering his face, and her gorgeous feet even just touching his cock like that could send him straight to heaven. When she starts fully rubbing up and down his diamond hard shaft with her legs he can hardly take it. His hips start bucking into the air, cock head leaking out plenty of clear sticky fluid.
>>
File: 1492313913176.jpg (580KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1492313913176.jpg
580KB, 1920x1080px
Sha-Moo-Rai...
>>
>>8780119
>Her loving brother gave a frown when she told him no like that, trying to shy away from his cock as it pushed into her cheek, as if it were angry with her refusal too.
Don't? Are you fucking kidding me?
>He spat, grabbing a fistful of his beloved little sister's hair and jerking her back around to face his dick-pushing the swollen tip against her nose, and mouth, rubbing his scent against her.
DO YOU KNOW HOW LONG I'VE BEEN WAITING OUT THERE?!
>He made a face at her shyness
Tch. Fine, if you won't do it, then I'll just use these fat lips for something useful.
>He spat, and this time didn't wait for her to do anything-but grabbed her by the back of the head and rammed her down onto his fat cock, forcing it into her throat in one, quick motion.

(Oh, totally sure. I wasn't sure how much was okay to do anyway. Good opportunity to change.)
>>
>>8780224
Oh dear, you're about to cum already? But we only just started~!
>Despite this, mommy wastes no time continuing to rub her soft, wrinkly sole on your cock. Of course, she knows one foot won't be enough to satisfy your desperate self, so mommy adds in the left foot so both of her feet are rubbing you down there.
>>
>>8779953
(I've been caught.
I do, however, moan like one whenever I take my Chrysalis Bad dragon dildo up the ass.~)

>>8780019
>Her thoughts drift off for a moment - thinking silently to herself. Cadance suddenly gains a devilish grin on her countenance, her glance returning to you.
Oh, anon. I won't tell anyone - You will.
>You feel a sudden pinch at your backside, as magic hands begin caressing down your ass and into all of your pockets as they pull out your phone. Unlocking it, the Princess opens the camera and presses the record button - Laughing.
Come on, anon. Say it.
>>
>>8779966
Ahsoka? She is eager to learn. She may even surprise you with what she already knows.
>>8780046
Gh...
>The Togruta's head lolls to the side as the cyborg's tentacles wander across the bright expanse of soft red flesh. It was damn hard to focus, but Shaak Ti was far too stubborn to go down just like that.
The further you go, the more you will regret it.
>Her threat lingers in the air, a pained (and disgusted) grimace marring her sharp features as the General's claws explore her bare body.
>>8780059
If I cannot subdue you, I will expunge you. After you tell me who your counterpart is.
>Shaak Ti leaps back, pointed teeth gritting in frustration. Her saber's tip aims at the prone woman's neck from a distance, waiting for movement.
>>
>>8780290
>Both of mommys feet stroking his cock, plus her huge butt on his face is really too much for him. After only a few moments of this he cums, his cock expanding before shooting out long thick ropes of seed all over her legs. It almost looks like he was saving up for this with how much he ends up spurting out and into the air. She can probably feel his hot breath against her ass while he cums
>>
>>8780119
What am I doing? Well it is part of your 'nightmare'. I'm just making sure my beautiful sister takes responsibility
>He moves his hand under his sisters shirt and grabs a hold of her massive breasts before he uses his available hand to pull out his massive throbbing cock and places it between his sisters thighs
I mean you were talking about enjoying horse cock, I might not be as big as a horse but I know my little sister will be satisfied with her brothers cock.
>>
>>8780311
What!?
>Anon says, shocked that she expects him to tell anyone. He sees the phone coming out and pushes it down with his hand, his whole face a deep red blush.
Why would I do that?
>Anon's hand holding down the phone she can feel that she's making him tremble.
>>
>>8780339
I'd love to see what she's capable off right now
>>
There is some quality shit post tonight.
>>
>>8780311
>Chrysalis Bad dragon dildo up the ass
I am having.
Uncertain feelings. Help.
>>
File: 015.jpg (128KB, 604x442px) Image search: [Google]
015.jpg
128KB, 604x442px
>>8780285
I-I'm sorry.. I..
>Was all she could manage to spit out before she was roughly pushed about to the point where his heavy, thick cock pushed it's way pass her lips and into her warm, wet throat, tightening around it she muffles an almost extreme amount of protest, her eyes watering from the sheer force that poked the back of her throat, her hands pushing and hitting as his legs as the cock filled her quivering lips. After a short moment she begins to fade, her fighting shifting into a glazed expression on her face as the tear that build up in her eye began to run down her cheek, her own brother's massive cock face fucking her. All because she wanted to be a little tease.

>>8780352
NIGHTMARES ARE BAD STUPID!
>She cried out as he continued to grope and feel her all over, squirming atop of him she only wiggled and stroked his fat cock between her fat cheeks and thick thighs. The teasing of her large, pink nipples forced a hot breath out of her before she began to fight again
F-fuck off!
>>
>>8780405
>tfw it's basically been Star Wars Saturday
Hope we get something similar for May the Forth.
>>
>>8780204
>Always eager to get into the action, the slightly-mischievous Aayla offers the slyest of smiles.
Non-Force-sensitive humans are some of my favorite partners. Would you like to know why?
>The Twi'lek takes a step forward, arm outstretched.
They're always so eager to prove themselves. So eager to match a Jedi.
>Aayla leans in, drawing her lightsaber into the raised hand.
>>8780186
tru
>>8780383
Maybe someone'll pick her up, Anon! :)
>>
>>8780348
>Mommy is surprised by the amounts of seed your dick has managed to explode out. In fact, mommy hasn't seen this much seed ever come from a man's dick.
Oh my god Anon~! How did you cum so much from so little foreplay~? I barely did anything to you.
>Mommy lifts herself up so that she can get off of you and sit beside you.
>>
>>8780450
S-sorry. Your feet are just way to incredible for me to handle. I had been thinking about them and staring at them almost all day now, and then when you sit on me that just makes it all that much more arousing. I don't know how I could last at all really.
>>
>>8780311
>Chrysalis Bad dragon dildo up the ass
Tell us more.
>>
>>8779676
You are wrong and stupid.
>>
>>8780439
>Her big brother shuddered in unexpected delight at what a great fuckhole his sister's throat was turning out to be. The warmth, and tightness of it combined with her protests and attempts to speak made it vibrate nicely against his veiny dick, while he attempted to force her to settle, keeping her throat stuffed with dick until that glazed expression took her over.
Yeah...there, see? That's not so hard is it, sis? You just had to shut your mouth for once in your life-and look, it fits great around my dick!
>He laughs at her discomfort, watching tears dress her cheeks
Aww, are you gonna cry...? Don't be such a baby, you've sucked dick before, haven't you? The way you dress like a slut all the time, I figured you pounded down dicks for breakfast.
>He snorted, before finally pulling her back to pop off of his member to let her breath...and immediately stuffing her mouth again.
>>
>>8780533
Wow, an actual Sith Lord posting in the thread. What are the odds?
>>
>>8780440
>May 4th is a Thursday
>But it's the week before finals
uhhhh
I should be round. Is that feel a good feel, or...?
>>
>>8780439
Well, I guess I should stop...
>Anon says as he pulls his cock out of his sisters thighs but keeping it out and stroking it in front of her
but I guess I could't keep teasing you so much. Maybe I'll just fuck you here and now.
>He says as he pins his younger sister and pulls her shirt up revealing her breasts
Look at your udders, no wonder men throw themselves at my sister. Dressing like a whore around the house, I think you wanted your brother to fuck you.
>Anon pulls off his sisters tiny shorts off and forces her legs open looking down at her wet pussy
>>
>>8780508
Oh sweetie, don't apologize for cumming so early~ I understand, young men like you can't hold the urge in the presence of someone they lust over.
>Mommy pulls you in for a hug, followed by a kiss on the cheek.
Now uh, be a dear and fetch mommy a towel to wipe up your mess. You really did cum a lot...
>>
>>8780443
>Anon watches her draw out her lightsaber, just a little curious as to what she had in mind for them.
Well, that's good. Because I won't hesitate to show you what I can do. I may not be Force-Sensitive, but I can still show a lady a good time.
>Anon boasts, before taking a step toward the Twi'Lek. He then boldly grasped for one of Lekku, slowly beginning to stroke it, wondering how she would react.
You know, I've heard rumors that female Twi'Lek's Lekku are very sensitive. But I've never had the chance to test it for myself until now.
>>
>>8780339
>Reaching down onto the ground, the general grasps onto the Jedi's lightsaber. Holding it firmly in his hand, stroking it down her back and to her tight little anus
>Leaning his head directly next to yours, he presses the tip on the lightsaber against your puckered ass. Laughing.
The further I go, the more you will know your place, scum.
>Giving no warning or remorse, the entire length of the lightsaber is pushed into your ass with the application of machine oil being the only thing giving it lube.
>His grip tightens against your limbs, a trio of tentacles rubbing against your exposed nub. Threatening to plunge themselves deep into your pussy.
I want to hear you surrender.
>>
File: 1480124510085.jpg (181KB, 1628x1214px) Image search: [Google]
1480124510085.jpg
181KB, 1628x1214px
>>
>>8780617
>He blushes a bit at her kiss but does indeed get up and do as she asks, getting a towel to clean her off with. He actually decides he owes her to do it himself, carefully making sure not a single bit of his cum is still on her feet.
H-hey mom? Do you think we can do this more often?
>>
File: IMG_5659.jpg (123KB, 675x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5659.jpg
123KB, 675x1200px
>>
File: tumblr_o2v2qq1EPK1qmblaho1_1280.jpg (40KB, 640x485px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o2v2qq1EPK1qmblaho1_1280.jpg
40KB, 640x485px
>>8780622
>Any idea that the Twi'lek had in mind immediately dissipated as the man wrapped his fingers around one of her long, soft lekku and began to stroke. Aayla lets out a sharp gasp, eyes rolling towards the ceiling as he so boldly assaulted one of her secret erogenous zones.
Oh, Force...
>She lets slip, struggling to maintain her composure. Her brow furrows and she reaches out for the waistband of his pants.
I've never met a human so forward.
>>
>>8780688
Delete this.
>>
>>8780715
>6'7
Holy shit fucking smash that right swipe button.
>>
>>8780688
God I would
>>
>>8780709
Oh, i don't know... Isn't this type of thing supposed to be taboo and forbidden? A mother and her son together...
>As you clean off mommy's legs and feet, her toes wiggle.
>>
File: 013-1.jpg (185KB, 566x880px) Image search: [Google]
013-1.jpg
185KB, 566x880px
>Hopefully we can wrap up in the next few posts. I wont duck out, but just a warning that I wanna finish up

>>8780585
>As her brother slipped the fat mass of cock out of her mouth she breathed out a single breath, spitting a gross mix of pre and spit out before trying to speak.
Please I..
>The entire thick mass of the throbbing erection poked and prodded at the throat and corners of her cheeks, leaking into her mouth and forcing her to squirm about. She couldn't help it, her hand was between her legs, making the slutty wet slaps as she rubs out her needy pussy. Her tongue poking and teasing at the rough cock face fucking her.

>>8780615
>Squirming as she's forcefully stripped she simply can't fight back against the stronger older brother. kicking her legs did nothing but make her look like a child as she was molested. Her thick, round tits bouncing about as they're teased and rubbed about.
I-it's just a shirt! I'm not a slut at all!
>>
>>8780758
>He can't help staring again. He's taking a bit longer to clean them off then he probably needs. After its clear hes just holding them at this point he drops the towel, slowly bringing one up to his mouth to kiss along the toes
Please? I don't think I can live without you mommy
>>
>>8780772
(All good if you want to go it's fine with me. Got to get some rest for easter anyways. Maybe we can finish some other time?)
>>
File: tumblr_mtwunetMtK1rx8hu1o1_540.jpg (64KB, 540x308px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mtwunetMtK1rx8hu1o1_540.jpg
64KB, 540x308px
>>8780664
>One shining eye twitches as the silvery hilt of Shaak Ti's own weapon plunges into her tiny, inexperienced asshole. Fortunately, the woman's pain tolerance was trained high... Unfortunately, it still felt as though the Jedi were being speared apart.
My... Place. Is on the Jedi Council.
>The Togruta lets out a cry as the mechanical digits rub with far too much force against her sensitive clit. They were not built for delicate operations, it seemed.
My name is- ah- Shaak Ti! I am a Jedi Master!
>Her tenacity was admirable even as her tight pucker was spattered with black, crude oil.
>>
>>8780716
So the rumors are true... This is going to be fun~
>Now knowing that her lekku were indeed sensitive to his gentle touch, he takes full-advantage of this. He only begins to tease her soft blue lekku more, rubbing it's entire length slowly and softly.
Like I said, I know how to show a lady a good time~
>Anon grins, before letting out a faint grunt as he feels her hands lowering down to his crotch. An erection begins to form in his pants, patiently waiting to be set free.
>>
>>8780823
Ohh...Oh alright fine. How can I say no to my little man~?
>Mommy presses her big toe against your lips.
But let's get one thing straight here, mister. Don't think that playing with mommy gives you the right to do as you please. You still live in my house under my rules, and I expect you to continue doing your chores and help mommy out around the house. Understood?
>>
>>8780362
Come on, anon. Stop being such a wuss - There's absolutely nothing wrong with being a virgin!
>Immdeiately noticing your worsening blush - The Princess pulls the phone away from your reach, levitating it in the air. Still recording.
Because it's just so cute and adorable!
>Cadance grows a smirk, turning her taut flank to your attention - Deciding to tease you further, she shakes her butt side to side.
If you say it. I'll let you touch me.~

>>8780430
(What's wrong, anon? Never had the ravenous urge to take a thick marecock into all holes? Tsk tsk. )

>>8780528
(More? Well... I do just LOVE warming up a nice glass of milk and using my BD toy like a straw.~
Almost as good as having it pump its warm sticky cum lube into my hole. Emphasis on 'almost'.)
>>
File: 025-1.jpg (159KB, 546x726px) Image search: [Google]
025-1.jpg
159KB, 546x726px
>>8780852
>(which one are you cupcake?)
>>
>>8780925
>Never had the ravenous urge to take a thick marecock into all holes?

Who told you!?
>Anon shuts up, pretending he didn't just say that.
>>
>>8780909
>He nods, understanding that just because he could get lewd with his mommy didn't mean he could start acting up. And then of course he ends up taking her toe into his mouth, gently running his tongue over it
>>
>>8780772
>The man took his little sister's throat as his own plaything, pushing it nice and deep into her tight clinging mouth with glee at her protests. She deserved it after all her teasing!
Gh...hey, comon! Suck harder, sis. You want to clean me off really well, and make me cum, don't you? We'll be here forever if you go like this! Or maybe you just like having my dick buried in your slutty throat? Jeez...you're making a mess all over the floor!
>He complained, despite watching her hips jiggle pleasantly at her toying with herself. Her brother forced the girl to bob up and down on his dick harder now, jerking her by her hair so the crown pounded at the back of her throat, occasionally dipping into her sloppy cheeks and making an obscene bulge.
Nck...that's better. Comon sis, make your big brother cum with your mouth!
>>
>>8780934
(I just ripped your shirt off, we're on the couch.)
>>
>>8780925
>trixie made another person go buy a chance from bd
>>
>>8780925
>Anon's lip quivers as he watches the flank sway side to side.
R-really?
>Anon looks at the phone recording him.
But...
>He gulps.
Ok ok!
>Anon looks into the phone camera.
I...
>He looks at Cadance.
I'm a virgin.
>He's still blushing.
>>
>>8780925
>Never had the ravenous urge to take a thick marecock into all holes?
I have not, no. But your recollection sounds...
enjoyable, I'll say.
>>
>>8780967
I'm glad we could reach an understanding, Anon.
>Mommy shoots a loving smile your way before pulling her foot back and standing up to get in her slippers.
Now go wash up and get ready for bed, young man. It's late now and we have things to do tomorrow.
>>
>>8780908
>Not to be outdone, the Jedi suppresses the growing pleasure from the human's touch as best as she could so she could focus on freeing the man's turgid rod from the confines of his trousers.
Don't count me out yet.
>Her sensitive lekku twitch, warm and soft in the Anon's grasp. Aayla smiles, weighing the man's erection in her palms... Before pulling her palm away entirely. The Twi'lek's smile stretches into a full grin as an invisible force wraps itself around his cock and squeezes hard.
How's this?
>And with that, the Force job began, a gentle yet persistent pressure that smoothed itself in the crease beneath his cockhead and stroked across the tip.
>>
File: 014-5.jpg (112KB, 492x432px) Image search: [Google]
014-5.jpg
112KB, 492x432px
>>8780975
>His encouraging words rang in her ear as he poked away at her throat. Her light gagging only adding to the wet slurps and light suckling she was forced to do. Either being broken or just wanting this to end she begins to push her head back and forth, gagging and suckling at his fat cock, her eyes watering and dripping as she's rentlessly face fucked

>>8780984
>(Thanks for understanding!)
>>
>>8781006
That was alot of fun even if it was a bit impromptu. Thank you
>>
>>8781071
>When his beloved sister finally started to suck him like he wanted, a shudder rolled up his spine, and within a moment he felt that bolt of pleasure travel up his cock as well. The obedience out of her...he loved it. Seeing the normally whiny brat wrapping her fat lips around his cock was driving him nuts!
>And as if answering the girl's sucks and gags, he pushed it further into her mouth with a wet clap, burying her nose against his fuzzy groin to inhale his scent, as his dick spasmed and began to pump hot, thick spurts of jizz right into her gaping throat, forcing her to swallow as much of it as he could, refusing to release her until he felt her throat gulp it down.

(Hopefully that was speedy enough. I should play with little sister more though. She's fun.)
>>
File: 015-1.jpg (316KB, 904x958px) Image search: [Google]
015-1.jpg
316KB, 904x958px
>>8781526
(Had a lot of fun myself. Hope you enjoyed too! Goodnight!)
>>
>>8781471
To be honest I didn't even plan on doing any sort of erp tonight, but look where we are. Maybe next time I'll plan for it and actually put some effort into it. Also yeah it was fun, and I'm glad mommy got to make you feel good.
>>
>>8781545
Course. Goodnight.)
>>
>>8781576
Thread could always use more 3d I say
>>
File: 1492310697397.jpg (96KB, 977x935px) Image search: [Google]
1492310697397.jpg
96KB, 977x935px
>>
>>8780957
Oh? No-one told me, anon. It's common knowledge that nobody can resist a nice juicy horsecock - No matter how much they try to deny it.

>>8780986
(Can't really blame Trixie though. Bad dragon makes some really good toys. Thinking about getting another one at some point
Not sure what one though.)

>>8781000
(Believe me. It was more than 'enjoyable'.)

>>8780997
Oho! No, you don't - That's not nearly enough!
>Cadance levitates the camera closer to your face, giving the lens a good clear vision of your current expression
Tell everyone your age! How old is the little virgin, hm?
>Giving you a little bit more encouragement, the Princess raises her tail into the hair. Swaying it to the side - And revealing the moist marehood once hidden behind it.
And how hungry are you for a good fuck, anon?
>>
>>8781545
Sauce, pls.
>>
>>8781597
Thread could use more mommy I say. Maybe I'll be back soon to give anons a mommy they can have fun with.
>>
>>8781024
>The anon groans in pleasure as he feels the force itself suddenly wrapping around his cock. It felt indescribable, unlike anything he had ever really felt before. His face becomes red almost instantly, and his legs begin to shake, but he's not going down without a fight! He only continues his assault on her lekku, now getting the courages idea of wrapping his lips around it and sucking on it like a nipple, making sure to use his tongue, and his teeth, along with it, gently licking and nippling on her head-tentacles. Meanwhile, he slides a hand up her beige top, before groping her blue breasts.
>>
>>8781609
I appear to have a weird interest in listening people talk about sex toys.
neat.
>>
File: 025.jpg (612KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
025.jpg
612KB, 1280x1280px
>>8781613
https://e-hentai.org/g/922845/d172ea6e4c/
>>
>>8781609
I...
>Anon looks down.
I'm...in my 20s.
>Anon is nudged.
>He says with a quivering lip, only to be nudged again. He looks into the camera like she wants.
I'm a 28 year old v-virgin.
>Anon looks at her marehood as she asks.
Very...very hungry, Princess.
>Anon is shaking from being forced to admit it.
>>
>>8781676
You are a good man/woman/horse and a treat to watch. Thank you.
>>
>>8780886
>Reaching into his cloak. The general pulls out a spare schlong, reaching down and clicking it to his groin.
Your place. Is on my dick.
>With the use of his tentacles, your pussy is spread open to make way for the cyborg's vibrating robot dick. The tip leaking out a liquid to coat your entrance with a clear warm fluid, ensuring his penetration inevitable.
Your name is Shaak Ti and you belong to General Grievous. As his obedient slut!
>Showing little regard for the Jedi's obvious endurance. Grievous makes a heavy thrust with his pelvis, jutting his enormous length into your crevice.
Scream for me.
>>
File: 009-2.jpg (78KB, 320x440px) Image search: [Google]
009-2.jpg
78KB, 320x440px
>>8781713
It's what I do.
>>
uwu
>>
Grand dad?
Flinstones?
>>
ARISE

Also lurkers.
>>
File: tumblr_o659ktNNsJ1vsb4q1o2_540.jpg (64KB, 540x430px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o659ktNNsJ1vsb4q1o2_540.jpg
64KB, 540x430px
>>8781655
(Screaming really loud bc i lost my reply)
>Aayla's eyes lid as she rolls her hips to the roiling heat pulsing in her loins. Both hands reach for the waistband of her tight, low-cut pants and force them to her ankles. Her pantiless blue hips are trim, leading into smooth thighs. Puffy pussy lips sit between them, glistening with building arousal.
Like, nnh, what you see?
>She groans, but she knew he wouldn't respond as he suckled at the tip of her lekku. The other smooths its way to her own plump lips, and Aayla greedily self-fellates her second head-tail. Meanwhile, the all-encompassing Force grip spreads to the man's balls, massaging with a sure, pulsating rhythm.
>>
>>8781756
>Shaak Ti shakes her head minutely, stubbornly, as the being dares to make assumptions about her "place" in the galaxy. She was a Jedi Master, member of the High Council! She was to be respected, not to be reamed like one of the Hutts' slave girls--
Force-!
>Shaak lets loose a small cry as his massive, vibrating cock spears into her barely-lubricated love tunnel. Her taut stomach bulges where the tip of Grievous' cock buzzes against her cervix.
I refuse to give you the pleasure!
>The Togruta's jaw sets, one hand desperately yanking against the mechanical tentacle holding its wrist in place in an attempt to get at the weapon lodged in her widely-spread asshole.
I... Will... End you.
>>
>>8781668
(Instead of being content with listening. Perhaps you should buy one?)

>>8781712
>Giggling softly at your obvious intense embarrassment, the pink alicorn presses the stop button on the recording - scrolling through the share options and clicking 'send to all contacts'. Caressing your body once more, you find that the phone is returned to your pocket.
Doesn't it feel good to finally get it off your chest, anon? Being a virgin must be such the burden.
>A single kiss is planted onto one of your blushing cheeks after she approaches beside you, her hips bumping into yours, tailing swishing into your face in a single motion.
What are you waiting for, anon? Whip it out - I promise I won't laugh.
>>
>tfw no cute boyfriend to crossdress for in a bunny costume and give head to while he plays vidya for Easter
>>
>>8781997
>Buy one
Aren't those things usually like 300+ USD or some shit?
Not that I'm judging it, just I know they're pricey.

>Also its more fun to hear about, I like to watch its why I lurk here.
>>
>>8781997
(How about a scene where Cadance takes me dildo shopping?)
>>
>>8782032
Try before you buy?
>>
Anyone want to cuddle a faggot? Casual/sleepy blowjob optional but no promises on seeing that completely through, will try to though.
>>
>>8782042
(Her trying them on me, comparing me to them, showing me what type she likes. etc.)
>>
>>8781856
(Damn. Also for some reason my dumb mind thought her lekku was her arms in the thumbnail. Lol.)
>Anon watches as the Jedi begins to finger herself, quickly becoming more aroused from that display coupled with the Fire now pleasuring his full testicles. His cockhead is dripping with pre-cum by now, and pretty soon, he can't resist the Force's amazing pleasure anymore. He unlatches from her lekku for a moment, before crying out;
F-fuck, I'm going to cum!
>He warns her, before erupting a hot load of cum all over lower stomach, most dripping down to the floor. Once he's finished, he struggles to stand up straight. But he's far from finished with her.
W-whew... That was... Pretty nice... But, I don't want to leave you hanging so, why don't we lay down and let the real fun begin?
>>
>>8782060
Yes. Places them in you to see if you like certain types, etc.
>>
>>8781997
>Anon looks at his phone, so nervous that it was sent to everyone. He wonders if he'll be getting replies soon. (Leaving that there if you want to have Cadance read replies to him for more humiliation.)
>Anon is already hard from her teasing attitude and her tail in his face.
You promise not to laugh?
>Anon unzips his pants.
I know I'm no horse, but...
>Anon pulls down the elastic of his underwear letting his 4 inch erection spring free.
When you said you'd let me touch you, I didn't think...
>He starts to say, incorrectly assuming that she'd ever let him fuck her.
>>
>>8782043
Thank sounds cute as heck but I'm already in the middle of a session so sorry anon.
>>
>>8781958
Refuse all that you want, Jedi. Seeing you eventually break will be all the sweeter when it finally occurs.
>Using his large and heavy metal frame to force your body to the floor, the general uses a spare hand to press the side of your face to the cold ground. His thick length continuing to pump your feminity all the while he handles you like a typical harlot.
>A laugh pierces the air as you continue to struggle against the bonds holding you in place. The only reward you gain is another instant shock of electricity throughout your body.
I admire your tenacity. The choice is still on the table, Jedi. Relinquish your title as master and become my slave or DIE.
>>
File: tumblr_o7h8o33K9V1vqb15jo1_1280.jpg (497KB, 800x1096px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o7h8o33K9V1vqb15jo1_1280.jpg
497KB, 800x1096px
>>8782087
(Lmao, it does look like that)
>Aayla lets out an appreciative moan as hot semen coats her blue skin, contrasting nicely as it dripped down towards her cunt. The Force dissipates as his cock had let out its load, but the Twi'lek smiles up at him, her saliva-coated lekku falling out of her mouth and smearing spit across her still-clothed cleavage.
Very well.
>And with that, Aayla begins to push him back towards a nearby table, the hilt of her lightsaber floating by her head. It seems to disassemble itself, the powerful blue crystal floating out of the metal casing and slipping into the pocket of her abandoned pants. Upon re-assemblage, the weapon was little more than a shiny dildo. The Jedi makes careful eye contact as the hilt coats itself in sweet pussyjuice before becoming nestled past the puffy ring of her navy-blue asshole.
Show me what you can do.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (1MB, 2844x1832px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
1MB, 2844x1832px
>>8782232
I will not- Cannot!
>She shouts, the coolness of the metal flooring seeping into her heated cheek as he presses her head painfully into the ground. Shaak Ti's tight, bumpy walls envelop Grievous' icy rod as it slams in and out of her, barely managing to accommodate the girth.
>Her attempt to prize the weapon from her aching asshole is quashed as a current of electricity sends her reeling, muscles clamping down in response. Another short moan fills the air, her lekku sliding across her chest and exposing erect white nipples.
Mmh-
>Shaak Ti musters a Force push, roughly driving his hips out of her throbbing hole, at least for a moment. She pants, muscles spasming from the frequent shocks.
>>
>begins to churn butter in preparation for fresh bread. He tightens his grip on the shaft and works it up and down vigorously.
>>
>>8782032
>>8782060
(That could be fun. Perhaps after tomorrow the next time I'm available? I should have a few free days after the weekend.)

>>8782027
(Well, I paid approx $330 AUD for mine and that's plus postage. Pretty pricey, but it was worth it if it means getting to take my waifu's marecock up my ass.)

>>8782137
I promise.
>Turning her front to face you directly, she cranes her neck downwards to your tiny member - Cadance had never seen something so small as a dick. Compared to her husband, this was absolutely pathetic.
Aw, anon. It's so cute!
>Eyes staring up at you, her muzzle hovers just inches from your... Well, 'inches'. Giving your small nub a gentle lick, easily coating it in her warm saliva on the first go - Although, to her. She may as well have been licking a clit.
I'm just teasing you, anon. That would be adultery by allowing you to fuck me! But I'm sure there's nothing wrong with a little bit of oral.~
>...Within a few minutes, you begin to feel the vibration of your phone receiving multiple text messages.
>>
File: Kayle20.jpg (154KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Kayle20.jpg
154KB, 900x1200px
>Flies low, along the ground, patrolling the roads to keep them safe. More or less.
>>
>>8782235
(Not really sure what position we're going for since your reply was a little cryptic, so I'll assume he's laying his back against the table.)
>Anon lets out a quiet oof as she pushes his back onto the table, but he simply grins, admiring a women that can be a little physical. He watches in awe as she easily dismantles her weapon, turning it into a simple sexy toy before sliding it into her blue asshole. He makes sure to stroke his cock to get himself back to his full-length, but the wonderful sight he was given didn't make it hard for him. Once he's fully hard again, he helps lift herself up onto the table, groaning once again as he feels her slick cunt rubbing up against his shaft. He takes hold of both of her lekku in his hands now, stroking then both as he waits for her next move.
>>
>>8782455
>(Weekday visit)
(Yes! Please do. I look forward to it.)
>>
File: 1471690678965.png (992KB, 694x694px) Image search: [Google]
1471690678965.png
992KB, 694x694px
>tfw everyone talking about shoving things up their asses
>>
>>8782493
An Angel?
>>
>>8782493
Who is this?
>>
>>8782455
>Anon gasps at the pleasure of Cadance licking him.
Yes!
>He says too excited.
Definitely. Oral's not adultery.
>His pleasure is interrupted by his phone vibrating. He's sure it's a response to the video she just sent out, but he's too scared to look, she can see that he's still worried about how everyone in his contacts will respond to that embarrassing video.
>>
File: Kayleclothed6.jpg (301KB, 700x990px) Image search: [Google]
Kayleclothed6.jpg
301KB, 700x990px
>>8782539
>Spots anon, a bit surprised, before swooping overhead, hovering nearby
Hm? I am, indeed, an angel. My name is Kayle, citizen. But you...I dont think I've seen you before...
>She leans forward, letting you peek at cleavage past her armor.
So there are people out here... You don't LOOK corrupted...but...

>>8782548
(The beautiful angel, Kayle from league of legends, anon.)
>>
Page 10

>>8782601

>>8782601
>>
>>8782367
>His robotic schlong continues to vibrate as it exits your netherlips. Synthetic lubricant splashing out from the tip of his tip and onto your bruised ass
Still, you resist. Do you truly want to die today, Jedi?
Would you prefer not to continue living as opposed to being my slut?
>Callous eyes glare across your injured and shuddering body. No thought of mercy dared cross his mind
>Metal claws reaching out to grope your breasts, giving you somewhat of a momentary break from his huge girth. But this release is... short lived. Clenching at your Lekku, Grievous uses them as handles to draw you in back to his embrace. Causing you to arch your back as he resumes to fucking you painfully.
I can feel you break little by little, Jedi. Admit it.
>>
File: 1489301972222.jpg (138KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1489301972222.jpg
138KB, 1920x1080px
Shh, Mugi is asleep.
>>
>>8782643
Thankfully I am not but... I'm somewhat worried.
Am I dead? Are you here for my soul to take me to the great beyond?
>Asked the man as his eyes glanced at that exquisite cleavage, an erection forming under his pants.
>>
File: Kayleclothed7.jpg (59KB, 337x445px) Image search: [Google]
Kayleclothed7.jpg
59KB, 337x445px
>>8782814
>She looks at him for a few moments, before giggling to herself, bringing her hand to her lips.
Oh goodness, no, stranger, no. I'm your protector, here! It's my job to keep this place pure and free of danger. Not to clean up after danger is done.
>She says, seemingly proud of this fact, putting her hands on her hips and making her breasts jiggle pleasantly at the sudden movement. She does not notice the gaze or the erection at first.
>>
>>8782907
>The man sighed in relief upon hearing that, a smile forming on his lips as his eyes continued to feast on her lovely form. Clearing his throat, he prepared to speak once he took a good glance at her whole body.
Then I suppose I should consider myself fortunate of that. Can I have the name of this lovely protector?
Now that I know that you’re here not to take my soul I feel at ease and yet I feel breathless thanks to your beauty…
>>
File: Kayle6.jpg (40KB, 439x460px) Image search: [Google]
Kayle6.jpg
40KB, 439x460px
>>8782978
For you, anon >>8783076 ))
Thread posts: 525
Thread images: 226

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.