[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Slut Nun Quest! (Doing a simple one before starting the other

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 329
Thread images: 5

File: Slut Nun.jpg (49KB, 720x900px) Image search: [Google]
Slut Nun.jpg
49KB, 720x900px
Slut Nun Quest!
(Doing a simple one before starting the other thread)
You're a nun at a small convent in a decently sized village, your normal visitors are adventurers coming back from a quest looking for healing and a blessing but sometimes you get villagers coming in for confessions and whatnot, the priest normally attends to that but sometimes you have to fill in for him, your duty is to take care of the church, keep it clean, heal adventurers and so on. You're also a fan of sex and everything related to it sadly due to the nature of your employment you have to keep things under wraps most of the time, sometimes you fuck visitors when you have the whole building to yourself or you leave during the night to the town or to the forest to find a suitable partner to pound a baby into you.
You're also pretty young for a nun, you're barely
>20 (Default]
>Younger (Write in age)
>Older (20-28)
And are you a human or one of them anthro folks you heal sometimes?
(If Anthro Write in a race)

Right now you've finished cleaning up the main chamber and you're waiting for visitors, the priest and your sisters are gone, visiting another village or something so you have the whole church to yourself, your objective has always been being lewd while in the church but that could change, you could leave and find something else to do in another village, but you're pretty satisfied with what you have here. And there's also a delivery coming in in a few minutes but you don't know who's delivering it though.
What do you do now?
>Masturbate in the main room
>Change clothes and go to the town
>>Undress or change clothes and head into the forest
>Stay in and wait
>Write-in

I'll handle this with majority votes and if rolling is needed I'll use the last digits of the post unless you guys have a better idea)
>>
Interesting.
>20
We're a Human.
>>
>>8611931
Allright!
If there's no more votes later you're a human!
20 Year old Odette Green!
What do you do now from the post above?
>>
20, Human, Masturebate in the main room
>>
>>8612061
Change clothes to something more formal and let's head out to the forest. I hear the deer-people are frolicking in these parts this time of year.
>>
>>8612097
Not only deer people but wolves, wolf people, Minotaurs, Imps and who knows what else!
But it seems Odette will masturbate in the main room for now
>>8611931
>>8612080
Unless you guys change votes
>>
>>8612097
>>8612080
You feel that familiar itch in your pussy as you walk along the pews of the room, your juices flowing freely from your lips unrestrained due to your lack of underwear beneath your robe, you walk over to the front row and take a seat before pulling up your robe to expose your eager womanhood, with no hesitation you shove your fingers into you, waves of pleasure wash over you as you pump them in and out of your vaginal, your free hand alternating between fondling your breasts through your robe and silencing the moans that exit your mouth. Your nails playfully digging into the your walls when you manage to find that spot that brings you the most pleasure within you, what a sight, a nun with her legs spread wide open with her fingers shoved inside her wet hole, I anyone were to enter... Hmm.. Yes, your imagination alone managing to drive you closer to the edge, your finders speed up inside you rubbing at anything inside desperate to bring you to orgasm. Your legs twitch, toes curl and one last moan signals your orgasm as your fingers cup your entrance and your walls as you ride down your orgasm, you take your fingers out of your vagina before savoring your taste and handiwork, droplets of your juice ate strewn around the pew you're on and on the floor below you, nothing you can't clean up in a few seconds, you pull down your robe again and kneel on the floor to clean your own pussy juice from the furniture and floor, the taste of it absolutely delicious to you.
Now with that taken care of.
What do you do now?
>Change/undress and go into the forest
>Wait for the package
>Stay in
>Change and go into town
>Strip
>Write-in
>>
>>8612456
Change and go into the forest
>>
>>8612671
You've managed to amass quite a collection of them, what exactly are you looking for?
Something Revealing ? Proper? Normal?
And you could always leave naked
>>
>>8612707
Proper, we're still a lady after all.
>>
>>8612730
You head back to your chambers and take off your only article of clothing leaving your naked body on display for anyone that us curious enough to glance at your window, your modest and round breasts swaying with each step, your heart shaped ass jiggling as you search for a new set of clothes to wear, but what should you wear to the forest?
Something Proper!
Of course!
A nice long dress with floral patterns and bright colors, surely you would catch the eye of anyone you might pass by! Fit for slightly lower nobility!

With yourself dress covering your privates from prying eyes, except your nipples that still manage to outline themselves through your dress, you exit your room and make your way down out of the church through the back entrance. The start of the forest is right behind the church so you only need to take a few steps forward to enter it. After half an hour of walking you finally reach a point that's deep enough into the forest, to the south there are plains where you've seen a few Minotaurs strutting about, and if you wandered through the forest your would eventually come across a pack of wolves or a feral wolf person (you've seen deer people in both places but they're mostly younglings) or you could head to the stream nearby for a quick dip.
What do you do now?
>Plains
>Wander around
>Stream
>Strip
>Look for something in particular
>Write-in
>>
>>8613124
Plains
>>
>>8613124
>Wander around
dickwolves
>>
>>8613344
>>8613490
Uh-oh
Tie!
Wander around the edge of the two?
>>
>>8613573
Sounds fine
>>
>>8613573
I don't really like minotaurs, but as long as feral wolf pack "raping" is involved or werewolf knots are I'm ok I guess.
>>
>>8613583
>>8613657
You don't know what you feel like getting rutted by today so you decide to walk around the edge of the forest and see what you can find. And it turns out quite well! After s while you see a pack of wolves resting with one of them feral wolffolk, the biped one's the only one awake and he seems to be pacing around his pack, maybe he's standing guard? Between his legs you can see his two balls swaying as he walks, they're the size of your first and they surely have a lot of baby batter to fill your womb with. Just as you're about to walk over to them you hear a few male and female grunts from the plains, taking a few steps further into them you see a Minotaur pounding away into the pussy of a relatively small cow girls while a taller and more developed one watches while a steady flow of semen drips from her puffy vagina.
Who do you go with?
>Wolves
>Minotaur
>Keep walking
>Write-in
>>
>>8614138
wolves
>>
>>8614138
Dickwolf raptown!
>>
>>8614351
>>8614434
You feel like wolf dick right now, you've had your cervix pushed through a couple of times by a minotaur before and you feel like having one of their big knots in you right now. You leave the probable family alone and head to the pack of wolves. The wolf dude is the first one to notice you but he doesn't try anything he gets on all fours and starts snarling at you, it doesn't look like he's interested in pounding a baby into you right now but you can probably coerce him into it, you've done it before.
You also recognize one of the wolves of the pack, one of them is missing a bit of his right ear you call him Beck since you first met.
What do you do now? How do you seduce him?
>Write-in
>Call out to the wolf you know
>>
>>8614676
get down on all fours, insert tailplug and present self
>>
>>8614811
If only you had a tail plug! You knew you should've bought one!
How naked are you getting? Are you only pulling up your dress or are you taking everything off? This is a bit important
>>
>>8614876
only enough to expose cunt and hind quarters
keeping the outfit is part of the fun
>>
>>8614971
You've dealt with this situation before so you know exactly what to do! You pull up you dress up to your knees and get on all fours with your pussy and ass facing the wolf guy, this clearly catches his attention and stands up against sniffing at the air from your general direction, Oh yes, you have him now. You hike up your dress even further and let everything down to your waist exposed for the Wolfman, you wiggle your rump enticingly as you hear careful steps approaching you, the sound of crunching leaves making you slightly wetter, you know what this means, shortly your pussy will be filled to the brim with delicious wolf dick. After a few slow agonizing seconds you feel big padded hands settle on your hips the hot breath of the beast crashing against your neck, you instinctively press against him, eager to receive him into you, you look back to the wolfman and see him taking hold of his massive tapered cock and aligning it with your pussy, his sheer size too big for any women but you've learned to love it. Slowly he eases it past your lips spreading your canal like no man ever will, you see his hips slowly move towards you as his dick fills you, when his tip is finally kisses your cervix you look down between your legs and notice he still isn't all the way in, there's still about an inch left and the knot, can you take him all the way or are you satisfied with this?
>Press against him and hilt him
>This is fine, start moving to get him into the action
>Write-in
>>
>>8615347
>hilt
also the knot only swells near climax I think
>>
>>8615440
Yup
But they're still somewhat present before climax not as big but they're still there IIRC
>>
>>8615463
And given the wolfs bigger size its bigger than a wolfs/dog even when it's not swelled up
>>
File: Mr.kown.gif (1MB, 268x274px) Image search: [Google]
Mr.kown.gif
1MB, 268x274px
can some tell me why do people like this because i really want to kown
>>
File: IMG_1235.gif (457KB, 159x122px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1235.gif
457KB, 159x122px
>>8611762
>no hooves
>>
>>8615440
He's has by far the biggest knot you've seen on a wolf, you won't pass on this opportunity! You press back against trying to get him past your cervix and with his help his tip squeezes past your cervix and slides right in to your most feminine spot, you writhe in agonizing pleasure as his full cock slides in but when his deflated know what finally enters you your legs quiver and your walls spasm in orgasmic bliss, the tip of his penis scraping the far back of your womb with every motion, then without notice he starts pumping into you at a hurried pace, his canine dick sliding in and out, his deflated knot making you gasp in pain and pleasure as it's taken out and forcefully pushed in less than a second later. Eventually his powerful thrusts into your sex prove to much for your weak legs and they give out from under you making your whole body fall to the dirt as the wolf keeps pounding away into your womb, the glorious pleasure of having your most precious place getting battered by a dick that's now human. Once you're on the dirt his full weight comes down on you which makes his cock push even deeper into you, your womb distending slightly at the deeper penetration, as he does this your toes curl and you moan into the dirt utterly enjoying the rough treatment, his thrusts into your sex only speed up after this and eventually you feel his knot start to swell making your already heavenly rutting even better, your vaginal walls stretching around it to accommodate him inside you signaling his approaching orgasm.
This could have consequences past your orgasm, it's not strange to hear women bearing half breeds or full blooded wolffolk so do you make an attempt to make him pull out?
>Yes, try to crawl away
>Nah, let him fill you
>Write-in
>>
>>8616188
>>Nah, let him fill you
just too good
also wincest
>>
>>8616254
You absolutely won't let him go, you just love the way cum feels when it's sloshing around inside you, that sticky warm sensation alongside that deep feeling if satisfaction is just delicious, you make some pathetic attempts at trying to get him deeper but his thrusts tear down any attempts when they pummel you into the ground again and again. He takes hold of your clothes and savagely tears them apart revealing your bare body to him as his knot swells up during a few more hard thrusts leaving you completely stuck to his cock then comes those delicious ropes of cum crashing against the wall of the your womb, torrents of his semen slowly fill you utterly assuring you his giant testicles are not just for show, your belly swells up slightly when you womb can no longer hold his wonderful seed in, it starts flowing out of your well used vagina soaking in your inner thighs and forming a puddle beneath you. Being the overly fertile woman you are you should head to the apothecary after you get back home, after little over forty five minutes his knot starts deflating much to your disappointment, the feeling of having your vaginal tunnel filled completely slowly fading as he removed himself from you leaving you gaping with seed flowing out of you. He retreats to his pack and curls up next to them before closing his eyes and falling asleep.

Your clothes are completely ruined so you'll need to sneak back naked into the church before you get caught.
What do you do now?
>Stay here until you can walk again
>Wake up the other wolves
>Regain strength and go back to the church
>Write-in
>>
>>8616749
>>Wake up the other wolves
I feel I'm the only one here.
Maybe pester the JOI discord?
>>
>>8616879
I don't know if that's a good idea but I'll try
>>
>>8616879
Allright
That last fuck was amazing but you're still not satisfied, calling back to the sleeping wolves you present your pussy and ass again by readjusting your legs and propping your rump back up, like him the male ones go through the same way their guard did, they sniff the air and slowly approach, unlike him they sniff at your sex and lap up your mix of juices and cum, it's nice and almost cute but that is cut short as the first one mounts you and thrusts inwards pushing out the a small stream of seed, with your ass in the air and being pumped full of wolfy dick you submit to them and let them do what they please with your holes, at one point your first mate knots you and when he's finished exits you before cleaning himself up just for another to take his place and begins the process a new. You lose almost all day to this, one after another they take turns pounding into you, at the end your belly bulges outwards with their seed but you know only the wolf man's will find purchase within you if you let it, when evening arrives and the wolves have satiated th themselves with your holes they retreat back to their spot before curling up together to sleep. You'll have to wait a little to walk home since your womb is full of their creamy seed and you wouldn't want to be caught like this, or maybe you do, you could act as a peasant girl who was unlucky enough to be caught by a feral, but then again, people in your village know you.
So after you wait for the excess seed to exit you what you do you do?
>Leave now and act it out.
>Wait then leave
>Take the Wolf you know with you
>Attempt to take the feral wolf with you (Write-in how)
>Write-in
>>
>>8617608
>>Wait then leave
I guess
Always good to have one you know in with the pack. Taking him with you may feel like a betrayal to the others.
>>
>>8617691
You can't go back filled to the brim with wolf cum, so you'll have to wait for it all to come out so you sit back against a tree and rub your belly as their seed slowly exits you. When the excess cum has finally left your womb you stand up on weak legs and start walking back home with the help of the trees around you for support. When you arrive you don't see any candle light or anything inside the church so you quickly sneak in from where you left and head straight into your room to change back to your nun robe, small trickles of seed still dripping out from under your robe from time to time. You should probably visit the apothecary now if you don't want to end up pregnant and get kicked out of the church because of it, unless that's what you want to do.
What do you do now?
>Go to the apothecary
>Go to the towns bathhouse
>Check front for package
>Write-in
>>
>>8618166
visit apothecary begrudgingly
if only it was a covenant of lewd "nuns"

Also need to get some sleep. Thanks for running, hope there's more activity soon!
>>
>>8618255
Later Anon!
>>
>>8618255
And you could always leave to find a better job, you're not tied down here you're only here because of the free food and bed
>>
>>8618369
Not being a lewd nun in a quest called as such wouldn't quite feel right

maybe corrupt the coven with wolfcock
>>
>>8618255
You curse your current employment, you would love to bear and raise children but you would be kicked out if the priests or your sisters found out and you don't have much aside of your basic clothes and some if your own spare gold so getting kicked out isn't an option. You take a satchel you were given by your sisters when you joined up and some gold from the common chest and exit the room to look for that apothecary. It's a relatively short walk since he only lives a few streets away from the church, on the way there you get a few hungry looks from the men who know your true self but sadly you can't indulge them right now, you have bussines to take care of!
The apothecary's shop is a decently sized house, the living room is adorned with shelves and display cases filled with vials, bottles, ingredients and whatnot. As you step in you're greeted by the owners son, a young lad a few years younger than you, his brown eyes look inquisitively at you after he's brushed his somewhat long hair out of the way, he's not aware of the deal you have with his father so you'll have to actually get the brew at full price instead of free or half the normal price, you greet him with a smile and a short greeting before walking to him and putting your hands on the counter.
"What're you looking for today Sister Odette?"
What do you say?
>You *wink*
>Contraceptives
>Describe something they don't have and grab the Contraceptives while he goes looking for it
>Ask if his dad's home
>Write-in
>>
>>8618971
>Ask if his dad's home
>>
>>8618971
>>8619184 This,
And nab the contraceptives
>>
>>8619184
>>8619293

"Dad's out doing something, for my mom's grave of something I dunno, he didn't give me any details so he left me to run the store while he's out "
What are you telling him? Is it a draught, potion or salve? The more detailed the better
>>
>>8619344
"Oh, I see. That is a pity. Send him my regards, but since you are her, could you search for the new blue salve he told me about, or did he already sold it all? It has already been some time since then, after all. I think he told me it had a strong strawberries' odor."

There maybe are some errors, English isn't my main language.
>>
>>8619639
He looks at you confused thinking back if they have something like you've described, he says he'll go check out the storage to see if there's more of that since he's only worked the store a few times so he wouldn't know about such a thing. As the lad leaves you lift up the bar separating the counter from the store and pass through it, since you've been past the counter more than a few times you easily search the correct display case and nab the bag of herbs you need then ad quick as you entered you exit the counter area and set back down the bar before taking your previous place in front of the counter. The owner's son soon returns apologizing for running out of what you asked for and asks you if you needed anything else?
>You *wink*
>No, that was all
>Write-in
>>
>>8619994
>No, that was all
>>
>>8620105
You say that all you needed was that which saddens the lad a little before waving goodbye as you leave. You would have to change clothes to do anything else in the town, for now you head back to the church to prepare the tea. Again it's a short walk with nothing eventful happening along the way. When you arrive at the church you pass by the main chamber and onto the kitchen, the kitchen here i rather small with only enough room for two people at a time, the walls are ligned with shelves to hold pots, glasses and plates, the cooking pot set above a pile of firewood which you easily light to boil the water. It's a rather easy procedure and in less than an hour the tea's ready and already drank, the familiar stokes of pain in your lower abdomen tell you that you had indeed conceived only to have that starting life expunged by your system. Frustrated at being denied the joy of being a mother again you go back to your room, you're in no condition to do anything else with these cramps.

(Will continue tomorrow if thread's still alive by then, if not I'll just make another one)
>>
Bumpb4sleep
>>
This indeed deserves a bump
>>
>>8618407
not opposed to this.
>>
>>8623976
Thanks man
>>
>>8625841
>>8620411
>>8620105

A new day arrives!
With your cramps gone and the following soreness also gone you stretch out from your bed enjoying those little cracks your body makes in the morning. After taking care of the morning bussines and preparing a meal you dust off the main room again, when you're done with it you notice the package that was delivered yesterday so you grab it and take it to the priests room after then you head back down to see what you can do today. You could go to the forest again but you would have to be on top to handle the situation you don't want to get more cramps, but some of the men here know your plight and would surely pull out if you asked them to. The father and your sisters should arrive today if everything went Allright.
What do you do now?
>Change clothes and head to the tavern in town
>Change clothes/strip and head into the forest again
>Go look for some young meat on the town
>Change clothes and go to a nearby village
>Write-in
>>
>>8626138
>(write-in): Ponder a way you can get the other sisters to "take the wolf cock pill" then change cloths and head into town.
>>
>>8626247
Well
It's going to be hard, none of the other sisters enjoy or think well of your hobbies, you've tried before with subtle comments that have lead to conversations about it but sadly the four of them share that celibacy thing and are really opposed to being with a wolf let alone a man, 'tis a sad tale indeed. You'll have to find a way to ease them into the wolfcock but you'll plan for that later, you feel like visiting the townspeople.
What are you going to wear? Something provocative perhaps?
>Write-in
>>
>>8626336
>Somethng that looks normal but can be used in a provocatice way, we already go wearing nun clothes wothout underwear, after all.
>>
>>8626950
One of your old adjustable dresses will suffice! A plain long green dress that can be adjusted at the chest part to show more cleavage and you can undo some straps around the legs that leave an opening from your upper leg down to your ankles. And no underwear of course!
With your chosen clothes in order you exit the church from the back once more and head into the town, there's a few locations you're fond of like the guard barracks, the tavern, the adventurers in and last but not least, the towns school. Quite a bit of hefty meat on any of these but then again you could always chose a random man from the sidewalk and ask him to fill you up or take one, your choice.
What do you do?
>Tavern
>Inn
>Barracks
>School
>Random guy
>Write-in
>>
>>8627191
>Barracks
>>
>>8627191
Barracks
>>
>>8627618
>>8627701
Oh yes
The barracks!
You're more than familiar with almost all of the guards be it man or woman, taking the side passages through the buildings you come up against the road leading to the barracks where the guards stay, greeting the secretary that checks who enters and leaves with a blown kiss you pass by her and enter the dining room where a few guards are sharing a meal, three humans and a half breed wolf guy, their eyes settle on you grinning knowing at what's sure to come, as you approach them you notice there's female moans coming from somewhere inside here.
What do you do?
>Investigate
>Start stripping
>Let them come and get it
>Write-in
>>
>>8628134
>Ask, while acting teasingly, who are the ones having fun.
>If it doesn't seem important, start stripping.
>>
>>8628341
As you step towards them you loosen the bindings of your chest and let your breasts bulge outwards slight, as you sit down and rub one of the men's legs you ask them who's else is having fun? Before firmly squeezing his whole package. He grunts lewdly and slides you closer to him before cupping your lower lips through your dress, the cloth rapidly soaking up your juices.
"It's a cat girl, poor thing came up to us with nothing on her claiming to be lost and that she would do anything if we gave her some food, you can probably figure out the rest, she's getting filled up by half of the towns guard right now"
The other two men stand up and sit at your free side while the half breed sets himself behind you, the warmth of his throbing member pulsing lewdly against your back. You start panting as they strip you, taking care not to rip anything while exposing your bare body to them, at last your breasts and both holes are exposed to them as you're bent over the table and presented, ripe for breeding.
Last chance to do anything.
Do you do anything before they start?
>Take me to the cat girls room, i want all of you in me
>Just pull out okay?
>Finish inside, it's only natural
>Write-in
>>
>>8629064
>Take me to the cat girl's room, I want all of you in me.
>But just pull out, okay?
>>
>>8629064
2nd choice, we don't want to make another run to the apothacary
>>
>>8629413
>>8629433
""If you want to go there we can't assure you they'll comply and if they don't we won't either since the damage is done but... If you stay with us we'll actually try"
So?
There's more risk with the cat girl but you'll enjoy yourself more
>>
>>8629708
Lets play it safe, the father and others sisters are coming today
>>
>>8629750
I gotta leave for a few hours man, if thread dies ill make another one either tonight or tomorrow
Later anon
>>
>>8629871
Sounds good, will bump when needed
>>
Bamp
>>
>>8629708
>"Oh. Well, that is a pity, but I suppoce that means we will see again soon."
>*Spread legs and wiggle rear*
>"Well, non like that it will stop us, will it?"
>>
we need a better way to make money and live so we can have a brood of ready to fuck loli shota and a harem to boot
>>
Allright!
I'm back, I'll start writing in a few minutes. Gotta take a bath
>>
>>8629750
If you go with the cat girl you're probably going to end up with your womb bursting with cum and probably pregnant again and you don't want more pesky womb cramps again so you decide to play it safe and let the four guards know you'll settle with them for now. The man whose cock is already aligned with your cunt thrusts in without warning making you shudder with pain and pleasure at the rough intrusion deeply savoring the perfect mix of both sensations, your vagina doesn't even have a few seconds to accommodate as he ploughs your pussy, the head of his punishment reaching nowhere near your cervix but what he lacks in size he makes up for in strength, fucking your aching pussy with the same force your feral lover did. His friends surround you and one of them forces his cock into your mouth while the others take your hands and force you to stroke their cocks, you shudder at being used like a toy for their carnal pleasures as your vagina is filled with his cock time after time, the taste of the half breeds dick leaving a pleasant salty taste as beads of precum often leak from his head and onto your tongue. Seconds filled with pleasure turn into minutes and minutes into hours, at some point your clothes are completely discarded and as they take turns with your pussy they finish outside, coating your back, face and breasts in cum before entering you again. Hours pass and the guards from the cat girls room filter out to the bathroom, eventually the pleasure proves too much for you and you pass out as another rope of thick cum lands on your face. When you come to your senses you find yourself in one of the guards bunk with your clothes neatly folded and smelling of lavender, you also seem to have been bathed since you don't have any scrap scrap of cum on you, the only clue of your rough sex is the pleasant soreness between your legs and inside your lower stomach. With your bussines finished here you exit the now empty building and head home.
Cont
>>
>>8639584
When you reach the chapel you find it mostly dark still, which is odd seeing how everyone should be back by now but you pay it no mind and head to your room, the sense of worry creeping around you as you walk, did something happen to them? Why aren't they here yet? Probably something minor came up and they got delayed, that's probably everything, you think to yourself as you lie down on your bed.
What do you do now?
>Go to sleep
>Write-in
>>
>>8639690
Sleep
Both in and out of game
Night
>>
>>8639690
Sleep and dream of knots and catgirls
it's all we can do right now
>>
continue
>>
I remember when /tg/ allowed lewd quests. I wonder if the new quest board would.
>>
>>8647287
I think most monster girl quests have gotten warnings, so probably not
>>
OP here
>>8647287
Nope, a quest can have smut from time to time but it cannot be based around it and the smut lewdness needs to be toned down
>>8640184
>>8643717
>>8646182
Next morning comes and you're awaken by the sound of nearby birds chirping away near your window, brushing away the sleep from your system you stretch out to get ready for your day. Once more you find the chapel and rooms empty, there's no sign of your sisters or the priest. You're starting to worry.
What do you do now?
>Change clothes/or not and go to the town they left to
>Change clothes/strip and go to the forest
>Change clothes and go to town
>Wait here
>Write-in
>>
>>8647645
>Change cloths and head to the town they left for
>(but stop by the forest first and pick up the wolf you "know" for protection/ travel companionship)
I know a quest masters plot thread when I see it. It's a shove to move somewhere for sure.
>>
>>8647645
We as a priest can heal people, medically or magically (does magic exist?)

Is there any adventurer (or anybody who would be useful) who owns you a favor/also wants to go there/would tag allong if we went?
>>
>>8647807
Both! And yes
Not really but you could check at the Inn where adventurers rest at and convince one or a few to come with you
Or maybe you do!
You could write a npc in
>>8647754
You would need to "roll" to find his pack again, and What're you changing into? Sporty clothes for travel, something Provocative?
>>
>>8647963
travel cloths with something provocative on backup.
Also this board has no rolling.
>>
>>8647963
>You could write a npc in

Only if the other anons agree.

Born with only one arm, David didn't really have much hope in ever becoming more than a farmer or, honestly speaking, even that.

He knew pretty well that when the village told him if he was interested on becoming and adventurer and even gifted him a spear it was just a polite way to kick him off.

He accepted, he already knew that he was not much more than a burden so he took his things with him and marched to what pretty much his death.

Except that he didn't die. Again and again, he ended up winning. Sure, every victory came with a reminder in the way of many inguries that he couldn't carry a shield.

That means that he goes to your church for actual healing instead of sex way more often that other adventurers. (Not that he doesn't have fun, though)

You are sure that he would follow you if you asked him, he needs a place to go back and heal more often than others, so if you went away he would probably have to go somewhere else anyway, better to do so with you.
>>
QM please namefag, Im losing track of who's who
>>
>>8648526
I know man
>>8611762
>if rolling is needed I'll use the last digits of the posts unless you guys have a better idea
>>
>>8648613
Can i name fag here?
Testing
>>
>>8648719
Nope
I can't
Everyone okay with
>>8648580

>>8648526
>>8648613
?
>>
>>8648736
Well, since no one is responding, why don't you take it?

I am the one that came up with him.
>>
>>8649600
So you're only taking him? No wolf or recruiting someone else there?
>>
>>8649702
Well, first go for the wolf, and then ask David if he knows anybody who would tag along.

Also, rolling.
>>
>>8649757
I'll second
>>
>>8649757
>>8649892
>92
If you're going to go searching for them on a road surrounded by wildlife you might as well take Beck with you if you can find him. And indeed you do! As if orchestrated by fate itself just as your prepare to be head to the forest Beck comes running to you, tail wagging behind him, his tongue hanging out and his doggy dick slightly poking out of his sheath, poor guy must've missed you since last time, sadly you turn down your loyal friend and head back in to change into your travel clothing, a much shorter dress ending at your upper thigh along some boots and a satchel to pack some gold and some minor healing draughts. As you change Beck laps at yout pussy thanks to your continuous lack of underwear but again you shove his snout away after a few lick and tell him you'll treat him later,with his ears flat and a whimper he steps back and lies down to wait for you to finish changing.
Once you've you're clothes are in order and the more slutty change of clothes packed in you step out the back door once more and head to the adventurers inn.
The relatively big wooden building is the size of a few houses, the rooms take most of the on the first and second floor but there's enough space for a dining room and a kitchen on the first floor, looking around as you first arrive you notice a few of your friends with benefits here but your target, David, isn't here, you should ask the innkeeper about it.
From your adventurer friends you can see.
>Denam, about your age and is actually interested in you, very good with a sword and has asked you multiple times, he's the kindest person in bed whom you've slept with
>Allen, ten years older than you and really big, a walking tank of muscle with a War hammer, really big dick too
>Traidy, Healing And fire Mage, really thin and mistaken by a girl most of the time, you've fucked before he's a bottom
>Tirelle, Girl, rogue and really aggressive, likes to get gangbanged by wolves with you and has half breed of herown
>>
>>8650482
Do you pick anyone before/after asking for David?
You can only have three party members and Beck already takes up one space
>>
>>8650496
>Traidy, Healing And fire Mage, really thin and mistaken by a girl most of the time, you've fucked before he's a bottom

After asking for David.
>>
>>8650482
As much as I'd love to take Tirelle with us, Allen would probably be a better fit.
>>
>>8650679
>>8650816
Shit
I did my math wrong
David, Beck, and two other people, Allen and Traidy then?
>>
>>8651053
Seems like an ok compromise. We have three squishes though.
Us, One arm, Mage
So the tank is necessary
>>
>>8651053
Us (morale booster / healer)
David (One arm DPS)
Allen (Tank / keeps David alive)
Beck (dog dick / best friend.)

The trap would be great, but magic is gay.
>>
>>8651157
>>8651374
So far we have
You, David, Beck, Allen
Locked in
One more is needed
>>
>>8651459
I'd say flip for Tirelle / Traidy
>>
>>8651489
Flip?
A coin?
>>
>>8651626
or roll a di, whatever really.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170409-155912~01.png (979KB, 720x914px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170409-155912~01.png
979KB, 720x914px
>>8651660
Tirelle!
>>8651157
>>8651374
You, David, Beck, Allen, Tirelle!
Okay
Alright
You are going to take those two, yeah
But first you gotta talk with the innkeeper about David while Beck stays outside, soon enough you learn from the mature innkeeper that David is upstairs resting, he came back from clearing some wolves from the road a few hours ago and he needed some rest, in just a few seconds you're already knowing on his door and some annoyed grunts coming from inside asking who is it? After hearing your voice announcing your name his voice immediately perks up and you hear hurried steps and shuffling before David's armored form opens the door and invites you in. Like you expected he's more than happy to accompany you as thanks for healing him and making him feel good all those previous times. After that small convincing session you leave his room while he gets ready to leave and go back down with your friends to ask them to join. Everyone's also glad to have a chance to repay all those times you've healed and helped them but Tirelle needs some time to find someone who'll look out for her kid while she's gone, normally she leaves it at the church but since no one's there she'll have to look for someone who can help her.
What do you do?
>Take the kid with you, he's 12 he can take care of himself (Half breeds age fast during their first years)
>The apothecary
>Search for someone else(roll)
>Leave it here
>Write-in
>>
>>8652081
take with
for /ss/
>>
>>8652081
We're not expecting anything too dangerous are we? Ask the barkeep what the roads are like, but take him anyways for reasons.
>>
>>8652297
Yeah, for readons...

How is >>8652145 seen?
>>
>>8652297
Mostly wolves and some petty bandits, the worst thing you would encounter is a Minotaur or a Feral full blood wolf
>>8652384
>>8652145
/ss/ is considered taboo and is mostly practiced in secret, you're not going to jail or anything, weird looks and being looked down upon is the worst case scenario atm
>>
File: MK7kcc2.jpg (15KB, 320x400px) Image search: [Google]
MK7kcc2.jpg
15KB, 320x400px
>>8652471
Do it.
>>
>>8652471
And are we known for it?

Also, who is left guarding the church? Is stealing from church common or unthinkable? (Common as if 'If nobody notices then it is fine')
>>
>>8652702
Not really, you've done it with sons of passing traders and such but never with the kids of the village
And yes, but not here anyways, it's a peaceful town mostly and the people here are nice and kind.
>>8652540
>>8652702
Taking the kids for /ss/ and probably incest too, okay.
Writing
>>
>>8652471
I'd hold off on the /ss/ as we are still trying to keep our nun status, right?
>>
>>8652863
nothing's saying we can't tease him until he snaps starting with him jerking off on us while we sleep, eventually "raping" us, blowing his creamy load hard down our throat.
>>
>>8652540
>>8652863
>>8652702
>>8652919
The kid's old enough he can surely take care of himself and he's going to be surrounded by fighting capable people so no problem, Tirelle is against it but after your reasoning she's more receptive about this whole bussines, if he's going to be an adventurer one day he'll need all of the experience he can get. After everyone's geared up and bought whatever they may need from the innkeeper the five of you leave the inn, Tirelle is surprised when he sees the wolf waiting for you and is even more eager after explaining you're going to take him with you to the journey, there's a certain glint of desire in Tirelle whenever she looks at Beck, probably daydreaming about what she'll do tonight, same for you but your target's different, Tirelle's child, you constantly eye him over when you have the chance wondering if he's gifted with wolf cock or bears a normal dick. Anyway you'll learn that tonight if you don't leave find them soon.
Rolling for encounter
>>
>>8653392
>96
As you patrol the road for any signs of the sisters or the priests you're jumped by a lone scrawny thief when you strayed off your friends but he's taken by surprise when he sees your friends close in on you, he panics and throws his dagger and a small purse of coins at you in a pathetic attempt to run away and falls just a few steps ahead, in seconds everyone has arrived and you're all deciding on what to do with him.
What do you do?
>Write-in
>>
>>8653630
Ask if he's seen the Father and Sisters or has any information on what may be going on in the town or down the roads.
>>
>>8653790
"All of their coin is in the pouch, I Swear! They passed through here a few days ago but I think they got grabbed or something by some bandits, that's what i heard from a friend! "
What do you do now?
>Write-in
>>
>>8652863
Controversial opinion: I don't really care for /ss/.

>>8654142
We need more info... Who is this "Friend"? How many bandits? Plot demands we save the priest, for future employment at the church.
>>
>>8654142
>"2 things. First, from were is this friend of yours?"
>Wait for his answer.
>"Ok, now second, if 'they got grabbed or something by some bandits' then how comes that 'all of their coin is in the pouch'?
>>
>>8654343
>>8654403
"Another man in the same line of work as me but he has a friend inside them bandits"
I... Stole it from them when they first passed by"
>>
>>8654674
OP, is death a common punishment for bandits?

Do we get anything from delivering him alive?

How does being a priest affect this?
>>
>>8654742
Yeah, they mostly get killed during adventurer/Guard raids and the survivors are then executed back at the village.

Probably just a good amount of gold.

What?
>>
>>8654742
>>8654872
well depending on how close we are, we could take him back, or use him as bait for the other bandits.
Guy seems like a run of the mill opportunist and nothing else. Wouldn't file him for death, but that's not the culture here it seems.
>>
>>8654872
>What?

Like, "I can't kill because my god says so." or something like that.

If you can reach a place to leave her before nightfall take him along, if not just kill him.
>>
>>8654949
>if not just kill him
Forgot we have the kid, ask Tirelle before killing him.
>>
Random thought... Reformed Succubus route?
/tg/ loves the idea of a "holy succubus" and I think this may pave the way for such a thing. Maybe.
>>
>>8654949
Well you're not exactly religious, you're just there because they give you food and a bed for cleaning and healing
>>8654915
>>8654949
>>8655201
So you killing the guy?
>>
>>8655224
I'd rather just tie him to a tree knocked out, but if the rest want him dead, it's whatever I guess.
>>
>>8654915
>>8654949

If it's not too late, I go with these. Killing the guy seems a little much, since he gave us information.

Maybe if he has more info, we could spare him, even reward him. Otherwise hand him to whatever kind of law we have, or just merc him. I don't know.
>>
>>8655415
>>8655481
You're not the killing kind of person and he gave you info so it would be rude of you to kill him, for now you settle for tying him to a tree near the road with some rope Tirelle had on hand for whatever weird reason. Allen handles the rest, using the handle of his hammer to hit him hard enough to knock him out. Now that he's out of it you can do whatever you want with him if you'd like.
>Take everything
>Take Clothes
>Take underclothes
>Search Pockets
>Only take Clothes
>don't take anything
>Write-in
>>
>>8655843
Search pockets and take whatever he has that may be useful. Leave him with 5 gold so he can rethink life.
>>
>>8655935
We have no idea of how much 5 gold is wort, just 'leave enough for him to rethink life'.
>>
>>8655935
>>8656005
1 piece of gold is worth one, but things tend to only cost a few coins except for houses and bigger stuff.

You kneel before his and check his pockets for anything that might be useful during the trip. After patting him down in every possible pockets you find another pouch of the gold, slightly larger than the one he gave you, some white powder on a jar with a white napkin wrapped around him and a tiny jar with a red liquid inside and the symbol of a heart etched onto the bottle. You don't know what these are for and what do they do but you put them in your satchel after throwing the man some coins. There's still quite a bit of road to cover since the other town is about a day from here on foot, and it's pretty early, about two so you have a lot of time.
>Keep walking
>Take a small break
>Subtly seduce someone (roll)
>Blatantly try to seduce someone(roll)
>Write-in
>>
>>8656383
>keep walking
>subtly tease kid
>>
>>8656423
So much for thinking I'd be able to sneak it in before the 80s finished rolling over.
>>
>>8656383
>>keep walking
>>subtly tease kid
>>
>>8656383
>Keep walking, but subtly seduce tirelle. Rolling dubs for canine dick puns.
>>
>>8656423
>>8656444
>>8656449
Wait, can we foll before voting?
>>
>>8656423
>>8656449
Since you two are rolling for Tirelle's kid you can roll one more time, if you beat the other anons roll that wants to flirt with Tirelle your action wins
Right now
>23
>49
>>8656476
Tirelle
>76
You can roll two more times anon but you can stay with you current number
>>
>>8656586
roll 3 for the shota
>>
>>8656685
>85
For Shota wolf boy
>>8656476
>79
Tirelle
Want to roll again for Tirelle or you okay with arousing the shota
>>
>>8656811
Stay.
>>
>>8656962
What?
Staying with Shota?
>>
>>8656962
Fuck it rolling one final time for tirelle.
>>
>>8657003
Welp I guess it's /ss/.
>>
>>8657033
Who knows, both rolls where decently high so maybe the MILF will get a bit turned on too.
>>
>>8657178
That would require a separate roll but since I'm nice I'll take the rolls as an 80 to subtly seduce both, unless you guys wanna risk it and roll again, and if you provide details about how you're going to seduce them the success will be greater and the required roll lower
>>
>>8657253
How about giving the wolf a good rub, maybe a bit too low on his belly, exposing a bit of rocket then leaning over exposing our cleavage to the shota to say something before standing up and waving our hips a little more than usual when we're walking in front of them?
Nothing overt, just little instances that could be taken as accidental or that we're not aware of it.
>>
>>8657315
Why not both you ask yourself as you think about who are you going to be hanging out with tonight? Waving Allen and the rest to continue you call Beck over who dutifully arrives in seconds and lies down next to you, unexpectedly Tirelle follows shortly afterwards intent on seeing your wolf companion but you act as if you haven't noticed, before she arrives though you scratch Beck on his belly on the spots you know get him running, his right hindleg bouncing from the enjoyment and the tip of that red cock you like so much, slightly caressing the tip you put his head and whisper tonight, Tirelle backs away a little and her kid walks closer seconds before you turn around and stand up facing him making sure to emphasize your breasts as you stand getting the attention of the kid who watches in amazement as your feminine bumps brush past him, then you giggle before moving past him and slightly move your hips more to make them jiggle and get the attention of the curious child, Tirelle also notices this and is also trapped in your sexy movement as you walk away. During the course of your following walk Tirelle's kid constantly bumps into you and sometimes trips only to fall on or close to your ass, his hands quickly exploring your cheeks before separating himself from them, you even girate them sometimes when he's on you to let him enjoy it more, his hardening cock sometimes brushing up against your leg when he walks too close to you, meanwhile Tirelle constantly looks at the wolf and you as you walk not even caring about what her son is doing.
Eventually night falls and you're forced to camp under some trees, while Allen and David get the fire going you sit back against a tree and soon after Tirelle and her child, Valon, sit down next to you, Valon's hand landing close to your inner thigh and acting like he doesn't know it's there.
What do you do now?
>Write-in
>>
>>8657971
Gyrate a bit and slowly buck a little as though you're getting comfortable
Throw our arms up a bit to stretch causing our chest to bounce
>>
>>8657971
Spread legs a little bit. Spring up conversation with Tirelle about Beck being a great companion.
>>
>>8658128
>>8658068
ideal situation (for me) would be watching Beck get a bit overly friendly with Tirelle and us and her son watch with him getting more and more turned on until maybe we start giving him a handy and see where it goes from there.
>>
>>8658170
You're still at the camp though, you could probably jerk him beneath his pants but Tirelle isn't getting too friendly with Beck while everyone's here
>>
>>8658269
Hmm, perhaps just do the adjustment suggestions then excuse ourselves with tirelle to "use the restroom" or something of the like and perhaps the boy and wolf will follow.
>>
>>8658269
Let's say that the girls, and boys need to sleep apart from each other. We're a nun still right? Think about our purity! Of course Valon has to stay with his mother, so he can stay with the girls...
>>
>>8658709
this works a bit better
>>
>>8658709
>>8658728
Welp
I had already started with
>>8658594
But if you guys want that i can change it up, and you've fucked both David and Allen they're not going to believe that
>>
>>8658763
restroom thing then if they won't buy the other story and you already have something started
>>
>>8658128
>>8658068
You gyrate your hipster slightly hoping tp lower his hand a little bit and buck upwards as if you were getting comfortable, making it slow to show off your smooth belly and ass, then when you notice you have Valon's attention you throw your arms above your head and stretch in one long and slow motion making your breasts bounce and jiggle as you stretch and breathe, when you look back down from the corner of your eye you see his flushed face and his breath quickening, one of his hands move between his legs to push his young cock down while the other moves agonizing slow towards your slit but stops when you start a conversation with his mother who is also blushing but managing to hide it better than her child, you say how nice it's to have Beck with you and what a great companion he is, she should know, she lewdly chuckles at your comment and uncomfortably moves around in place before one of her hands darts towards her vagina, her fingers pressing against her lower lips through her clothes, she then announces that she has to go to the bathroom and excuses herself after tugging at your clothes, smiling to yourself you stand up and do the same before quickly following her, as you leave you shoot a glance at Beck and jerk your head towards Tirelle, his ears perk up and he sprints towards you, as you turn around you see Valon's head poking out from behind a tree. Unexpectedly after you've walked a good distance away from the camp Tirelle pushes you against a tree and forcefully cups your slit through your clothes, her fingers prodding at your snug hole.
"No underwear again?" She coos "Much better"
She then pushes her whole body against you, her slightly larger breasts squishing themselves against yours as she forcefully shoves her lips and tongue into yours, her leg rising to help her hand on your lower lips.
What do you do?
>Beck... Hn... Beck's here
>Continue
>Take charge and take this to the floor
>Write-in
>>
>>8659168
Take it to the floor with her on top, exposing her so Beck can surprise her.
>>
>>8659208
Second.

Let Valon watch for a minute, before inviting him in on the fun.
>>
>>8659208
>>8659459
Cooking dinner anons, next post might take a while
>>
>>8659208
>>8659459
Beck is a probably right behind you waiting for the right moment to stick it in, you take advantage of this possible possibility and take charge, being rougher on your treatment on her, as she shudders under your touch you lower both of yourselves while sharing another lusty kiss, once you're both down and dirty you let her resume her domineering behavior and let her roll you over with her on top while you lie down on the floor as she hikes your dress above your pussy you bury your hands between her legs and pull down her underwear, her panties already slick and almost transparent from her juices, then after hiking up her dress you see Beck move in from behind some bushes, his red knotted cock swaying from side to side as he gets closer, you lick your lips in jealousy knowing that it's not for you, just as Tirelle begins sucking on your little nub she freezes as she feels Beck mount her, she shudders as his fore legs rise to her sides while his cock slides between her cheeks, with your free hands you take hold of Beck's cock and align it with Tirelle's eager hole, you get a first seat view of his veiny cocktail spreading her lips and sliding into her, his deflated knot easily sliding into her stretching her lips slightly as it enters, Beck pays no attention to you as he starts bucking his hips against Tirelle taking her like just another bitch of the pack, you help out by licking the spot where her pussy and sick meet paying close attention to her clit, earning you delighted moans from the young mother, just as you're feeling left out you spot Valon from behind a tree struggling to keep his hand out of his pants, he's flushed and breathing in between shallow breaths, too amazed at the amazing scene in front of him.
What do you do?
>Invite him and spread your legs
>Get up from your fleshy prison and go over there
>Ignore him and continue licking
>Write-in
>>
>>8660662
Why leave such a view? Just spread your legs, and start rubbing yourself. He'll get the idea.
>>
>>8660662
I'll second
>>8660976
If he can't take charge, then why bother?
>>
>>8660976
>>8661116
Why leave such a beautiful sight? Hopefully you can entice him enough to get him to join you, you slowly spread your legs and move your free hand into your own wet pussy, your fingers working out every and any pleasure to be had from your feminine walls, your digits quickly spreading and rubbing at your insides driving moans from your mouth as you continue to worship the wolf cock and pussy above you, your eager licks cleaning their juices ever so slightly only to be splattered in them again in a new thrust into Tirelle, your eyes seductively glancing over to Valon encouraging him to join, everytime you look back to him an article of clothing has been discarded, after a while when Beck's knot has started inflating Valon finally gathers up enough courage to approach you. With timid steps he positions himself between your legs, his mother barely recognizing him as she draws him in for a kiss, with cautious movements he aligns himself with your sopping lips and slides in after hesitating for a brief moment, finally you feel his young shape inside you, he's gifted with dog cock, oh yes, and that tiny little knot at the base of his dick, barely anything, but you enjoy it nonetheless, it may not be the biggest but the fact it's wrong to have such a young cute boy up your cunt enhances the pleasure as he starts to move in nervous thrusts. His thrusts don't reach for but you still enjoy the sensation of having your inner walls massaged by his young cock, as he thrusts into you the knot inside his mother swells up and begins unloading it's creamy load onto Tirelle's womb, once there's no more room for his cum Beck's seed drips out from inside her onto your face, you gladly lap it all up as it coats you, reveling in its salty yet pleasant taste. Valon's moans draw your attention and from the cute expression on his face you can tell he's close, the small knot at the base of his young meat swells up slightly and after a few more thrusts his seed spews forth
>>
>>8661780
You're too dangerous caught up in the moment to do anything about it and wrap your legs around him pushing him deeper, allowing his seed to coat your inner depths, something deep inside you wants a child from him, it would be so wrong yet the idea of it is so exciting, having your very own little toy... Hmm~, Yes. You wake up from your daydream as you feel his penis leave you and start pumping out his seed onto your stomach, tiny ropes of semen shoot into your stomach making the skin on it glisten with his sperm, you're almost disappointed to see it go to waste but it's better that way, there'll be no need for more tea. As his mother comes to her senses the knot inside her is pulled out making her toes curl and making her shudder as another tiny orgasm washes over her, she falls forward, ass up and face in dirt barely registering her son's cock hanging above her just a few inches above. She tries to fumble back into position as she realizes her son is front of her but all attempts end up in failure, she's too sex-addled to do anything and apologizes to her son for letting him see her like that.
What do you do?
>Let them work it out together by helping Valon fuck his mother
>Clean him up while his mother recovers
>Fuck him again but let him cum inside
>Fuck Beck
>Go back to the camp after cleaning up
>Write-in
>>
>>8661780
>>8661952
>>Clean him up while his mother recovers
then
>Let them work it out together by helping Valon fuck his mother
>>
>>8661952
We shold encourage a healthy mother / son relationship, by helping Valon stick his dick inside Tirelle. She needs get addicted to her sons dog dick, before the end of the night.

Beck can take Valon's old spot if he's up to it, and make sure he cums inside.
>>
Really hoping for Succubus Nun route now. Somehow.
Hope we were his first.
>>
>>8662250
Make sure Valon cums inside his mother or Beck inside you?
>>
>>8662294
That's a possible route if you handle things a certain way further down the road
>>
>>8662401
Beck inside you.

I don't want to think of what genetic inbreeding monstrosity could occur with Valon, and his mother.
>>
>>8662401
Valon in his mom
We're trying to keep buns out of our oven in the near future
>>
>>8662514
>>8662533
Lol
Normal wolf semen won't get you pregnant, half breed semen will.
And inbreeding issues don't pop up until a few generations in
Valon inside mom ay or nay?
>>
>>8662598
Evens yes, odds no
Also good to know, thought wolfcum could knock you up from what I've read

>>8662450
Would be hype for that. Hope it goes on that long. Enjoying the casual pace of it all. Hope you add a bit more to the sex scenes, but so far everything's solid given, again, the laid back casual nature of the quest so far.

Unfortunately I have to turn in for work tomorrow.
Cheers and have a great night!
>>
incest=best
>>
>>8662598
>>8662533

Worse case scenario she gets abortion herbs later. Both women get filled. I just want to watch mom to submit to dick.
>>
>>8662690
Thanks anon
Trying my hand at writing sex stuff so that's why they feel lacking, tips and whatnot would be appreciated.
>>8662713
>>8662724
Two for Valon inside mom i believe
>>
>>8662765
Check out ERP general, you occasionally get some all stars in there. Quest threads are also good

I remember this older one being good. No idea how it stacks up today though:
http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive.html?searchall=fuck+quest

Also may be worth downloading some slutty nun stuff to post alongside updates so people can find them easier.
>>
>>8662842
Holy Shit
I forgot to post them and i downloaded a few for quite a bit of stuff
I'll start posting tomorrow and/or next thread
>>
>>8662713
>>8662724
Gotta turn in early today anons
I'll continue tomorrow if thread dies I'll make another one
>>
If this thread ever goes down or is continued in a part 2, here is an archive for this one:
https://desuarchive.org/trash/thread/8611762/

(if you're not familiar with these sites, this will update for as long as the thread is active before archiving and saving it to view later)
>>
>>8663094
You doing gods work op. It's about time I went to bed too. Good night.
>>
>>8663160
G'night Anon
>>
>>8663106
Thanks anon
>>
Surprise Bump!
>>8662533
>>8662082
>>8662250
>>8662724
>>8662713
His mom is in no state to have more fun, if she recovers for a bit then she'll be able to take another dick. For now you kneel in front of the nervous child and take him into your mouth, running your tongue across his length savoring the taste of his own cum mixed with your juices, your tongue freely moves across his base sucking and licking his knot making lewd slurp sounds, his eyes look down at you unbelieving of the pleasure a pretty face like you can give off. His hands take hold of your hair before taking point at start face fucking you, his cute cock pumping in and out of your mouth as he rushes for another orgasm, after a few seconds one of his legs taps the floor ten times per second as his orgasm arrives and his knot swells up, sadly you only get a few beads of cum as you run your tongue along his head. Tirelle looks at the two of you slackjawed at the sight before her, her son being sucked off by one of her friends. Seizing they opportunity you take her hand and pull her in for a kiss, the flavor of her own son's cum flooding her as your tongue meets, you take point and drag her to the ground with you, your fingers groping her breasts and alternating between her nipples and breast, you move one of your hands to her lower lips and slowly part them exposing her used canal to her son, you quickly leave her and move next to Valon and push him gently between his mother's legs, his dick already hard at the perverted sight. When Tirelle notices you're helping him align himself with her hole she tries to crawl away but you soon stop her with another kiss and more fingering, breaking the kiss you signal Valon to enter her which he does only moments later, he shudders as he feels her own mother's lips part to give way to his cock, the cum of Beck already coating his member as it helps him slide into her.
>>
>>8665499
His nervous and slow thrusts quickly turn more firm and secure when Tirelle wraps her arms around him, without breaking the hug she wraps her legs around him to push him further as he takes her, Beck laps at the few trickles of seed exiting your vagina, his tongue scooping up any excess seed from your outer lips and sometimes even prodding at your inner walls before retreating to your outer lips, the feeling of his tongue running across your labia makes you shudder and enjoy it even more as you watch Tirelle be filled with her sons seed, his leg once again thumping at the ground with his mother's legs still wrapped around him, her lower lips completely holding in her kid's knot inside her. After he's done shooting his seed into his mother's womb he slumps down on her chest and licks the sweat off of her perky breasts, Tirelle chuckles at his action and continues to embrace him as her legs follow suit with his hips pulling him closer inside her, you feel sleep creep in but you can't sleep now, what if the other's find you?
What do you do now?
>Write-in
>>
>>8665559
Head back (and remind them too) I suppose?
Glad I checked before work, wasn't expecting an update this early.
Nice and lengthy too!
>>
Morning. You didn't sleep very much

>>8665559
Clean up yourself, and beck as best you can, but stay for a few more minutes. The boy has one more shot left for his mother. Then they can clean themselves up.
>>
>>8666736
I'm having trouble sleeping
Still am but I'll try to get two more hours in before i start
>>
>>8666736
>>8667073
You can't go back covered in femcum and wolf cum nope, there's not much except leaves and your own clothes to clean up so with some leaves and the inner part of your dress you scrape off what cum you can't lick off of your face, Valon's tiny spurts that are smeared across your stomach are easily hidden when you've fixed up your dress, only small wet spots remain as a sign of the young sperm that was once there, when you kneel in front of Beck to clean up his cock it has, sadly, retreated back into his sheath. Glancing over to the family couple you see they've changed positions, Tirelle is eagerly downing another load down her throat while she cups the entrance of her hole hoping to keep as much seed from his son as possible, some droplets already sliding down her thighs, after she's finished swallowing his cum she licks his knot and across his length, making sure to clean up any remaining sperm and her own juices, as Tirelle stands up she takes Valon in her arms with a hug and brings him closer to her, ignoring his small erection poking at her stomach, with your help she cleans up all the cum coating her with some leaves as well as her own clothes, strangely enough her panties are nowhere to be seen, after searching and failing to find them you head back to the camp with a blushing Tirelle behind you. When you arrive Allen and David are asleep on the grass with some food rations left out for you near the fire. After having dinner with the incestuous couple you turn in for the night.

You awaken the next morning with warm sunlight shining down on you, Allen, Beck and David are still asleep but Tirelle and Valon aren't here.
What do you do?
>Go look for them
>They're probably fucking, make breakfast
>Search for them and peek in if they're doing anything
>Subtly Flirt with Someone
>Blatantly Flirt with someone
>Write-in
>>
>>8671053
We'll need to be prepared for the day ahead, let the two have fun, while we cook breakfast. Perhaps sneak in a quickie (blatant flirt) with David, and Allen if they're interested.
>>
>>8671349
They're probably out having fun so there's no point in bothering them, for now you get another fire ready to cook another five rations for when they get back. It's fairly easy due to the packing, you only have to run a stick through the meat to cook it since the rice is already good to go, once it's cooked you add in some spices that come with the ration and smear it over the meat. All in all it look and smells pretty good, the aroma of your cooking eventually rises both David and Allen who are curious what's that smell? Eagerly they dig into their designated packages, taking advantage of their morning wood you come up from behind them with you own ration in hand and sit down, unfortunately as you playfully squeeze their crotches you find them soft and they both tell you they would be happy to do it another time, right now they have a task! It wouldn't be right for them to bend you over next to a tree and go to town with you but they have a job right now. With a small pout you return to your food, soon enough Valon and Tirelle return and join you for breakfast, Allen nor David suspect anything it seem. After everyone's breakfast is done you extinguish the fire and get on the road again.
Care to do anything while you're walking?
>Write-in
>Nah
>>
>>8671949
Keep up the sexy strut towards town, while watching for any signs of recent bandit strikes. The priest, and nuns must've been taken somewhere around here.
>>
>>8672162
You keep up the enticing and slightly exaggerated walking style as you continue walking the road whenever you're in front of Valon, the little guy has even gained enough courage to actually grope and squeeze your ass whenever only his mom is looking. Eventually after a few hour as you keep an eye on the edge of the road you come across a small wooden cross and a torn page of the holy book, your eyes go wide as you realize that this are some of the belongings of your sisters, calling everyone to you to show them your discovery, as everyone gathers around you notice scraps of clothing and more pages stuck to the trees, there's even a trail of more scraps of clothing going into the forest. You now have an idea of where they could be.
What do you do now?
>Follow the path
>Go back to the town and alert the guards
>Write-in
>>
>>8672542
>Follow the path
>>
>>8672739
Gotta leave for a while and i couldn't finish the post, later anon
>>
I've fapped to the last few entries twice now. good work!
>>
>>8672542
Follow the path but don't forget to pick up the scraps of cloth along the way
>>
>>8675053
Nice
>>8672739
>>8676498
Anyways im back but as always i have to take a bath first
>>
>>8672739
>>8676498
You can't waste time! You've found a trace of them if you leave now you will surely loose it to the weather, you immediately follow the trail with your friends in tow, picking up any stray pieces of cloth you pass by. After an hour following tracks, broken branches you come across the tatters and undamaged robes of your sisters, four in total if you counted everything correctly but nothing from the father, only stuff from your sisters, further ahead in a large clearing you find the place where your friends were taken. A large wooden wall covering almost all of the space where the treeline begins, square buildings of cobblestone inside and a large gate being patrolled by two bandits, male and female, with axes on the ground level and two others with bows on top of the gate, same as below. From time to time you can hear moans from inside the fortress, something of note is that the bandits look...smoky? As if leaving trails of black smoke behind sometimes.
What do you do?
>Wait and see what happens
>Charge at the gates
>Approach them alone
>Make a plan with everyone
>Write-in
>>
>>8678769
Seems like calling for guards would have been a good idea. Sensing some demon shit at work and some rape chambers inside.

Make a plan seems like the best choice. This is about to go tits up one way or another.
>>
>>8678819
Um
Whats the plan?
Whos doing what, when, and so on
The more details the better the chance of success when rolling
And announce when you're rolling please
>>
>>8678913
Rolling now I guess.

Have Tirelle do some scouting since she's a rogue and should be able to be stealthy.
Have Allen bonk the two guards heads together to get them out of the way
Send the kid back to town with Beck for help maybe since they should both be fast and not too useful in a fight
Attempt to infiltrate the base?
>>
Where is everyone tonight? It was way more active over the weekend around this time. Thought for sure it would have carried over.
>>
>>8678913
Wait, watch, maybe somebody agile can climb a tree, and see inside. Then plan for the assault.

>>8678769
This is assuming Tirelle is an archer, or throwing expert. I don't think we ever heard what weapon she has.

These moans are awfully loud, we might be able to stealth our entry:
Tirelle sneaks close, and range kills the bowmen.
David, and Allen quickly ice the Axe couple, at the same time. Preferably capturing the girl for info later.

Beck sticks close to you since this needs to be reasonable stealthy.
Valon sits tight far away, and watches the path for anybody coming toward the fort.

If anything goes wrong, I recommend we rush back into the forest to regroup.
>>
>>8679182
>>8679557
Awwww shiiieeet
Another anon
Sorry for not explaining Tirelle fully
Tirelle's a up and close girl, but can throw stuff with precision and I also stealthy

I'll let you guys settle into what to do, if anyone has questions I'll be here
>>
>>8679557
not a bad idea since it's pretty much
>>8679182
with polish
>>
>>8679784
>>8679557
So first watch then plan accordingly
With a 84
>>
>>8679784
>>8679557
Sorry for taking so long anons but I'm kinda busy right now, I'll try to write the update and post it asap
>>
>>8680345
Take your time freindo.
>>
>>8678769
Get everyones opinion on what to do first
>>
>>8680946
Allen and David are eager to assault the gate and they're pretty sure that they can kill the guy and capture the woman as long as Tirelle takes care of the two sentries above, Tirelle is against participating so harshly and leaving her kid behind but if you need her so she'll try her best.
Beck just barks.
>>8679182
>>8679557
>>8679784
With the plan talked over Tirelle climbs the nearest tree and slowly makes her way from tree to tree to the nearest one to the fort. After a short while she comes back and tells everyone that the only people guarding the place are the those four, the rest seem to be inside if there's more. Now that you know the situation inside the fort Tirelle and the rest get into position while you Valon and Beck stay behind. A few minutes after you sit back you hear the sound of a short lived scuffle, some pained groans and a few loud grunts, Tirelle arrives in a few moments and tells you to follow her. On your way to the fort you pass by Allen and David who are both carrying one of the female bandits each. When you and Tirelle pass the main door the scent of sex fills your nostrils more and more as you get closer to the center of the fort, there are three buildings, the middle one being the largest one followed by the right one then following the left one.
What do you do?
>Right One
>Left One
>Middle one
>Look around
>Write-in
>>
>>8681649
Whichever has the most sex scent or whichever one we hear murmers pleading for help/
So I guess that's a look around

don't want to stumble into a living quarters
>>
>>8681649
Speed is of the essence.

Check out the small one on the left with you, Beck, and David.

Allen, and Tirelle check out the right one. Stab, crunch, or bite anything that wants to fight...

Valon should still be watching the captured girls, and the path.
>>
>>8681753
>>8681877
It's best if you look around in pair to not get caught alone in case there's anyone inside any of them so you sit back and wait for David and Allen to come back. Once they're back you take David with you and head to the smallest one of the bunch and poke your head in, this is where the moans and the smell of cum and sweat is the strongest, and the air is also pretty moist, the only thing here is a stone staircase leading underground. When you come back outside Allen tells you there's only bandits fucking in his building, even when they noticed them they just ignored them and kept going, though there's still the middle one left.
What do you do?
>Go down with everyone
>Check the middle one
>Check on Valon
>Send someone with Valon just in case
>Write-in
>>
>>8682297
Have tireless scout the middle building to see if it's anything noteworthy before having everyone head down. Send dog goes back for doggo boy. I know a red flag when I see it.
>>
>>8682297
Check the middle one with the party minus one.

Tirelle should go check on her horny son, and his completely helpless female prisoners where the nuns, and priest are?

Once the surface is clear, look for loot till Tirelle comes back with info.
>>
>>8682394
>>8682559
Opposed options
>>
>>8682394
>Send dog goes back for doggo boy. I know a red flag when I see it.

Doggo is already with doggo boy.
>>
>>8682620

>>8682559(me)
>59
>>8682394
>94
This anon beats my roll, so I'm cool with his option.

Is Buck staying with him, or coming back? How boned are the prisoners being boned right now?
>>
>>8682762
Which prisoners
The girls or your sisters?
>>
>>8682784
I was referring to the ones we caught taking the gate. It's pretty apparent whats happening to the sisters.

>>8682744
Doggo is currently with us.

Doggo boy is alone watching with the captured bandit women, and the path into the fort.
>>
>>8682394
>>8682859 That's a secret.
>>8682762 Beck is with you
You send back Beck to Valon in case there's trouble with the two girls meanwhile you ask Tirelle to check the main building while you keep an eye out on the smallest building, when she comes back she tells you that the room still smells like cum and whatnot but the first floor looks furnished in a really sensual way, there's a room that's half alchemy lab and half library on the second floor and the third floor is a master bedroom with a giant pink bed in the center and a mass of pillows and sheets of the same colour, almost everything in the upper room is coated in dried semen and girlcum.
What do you do?
>Inspect the middle building further
>Go down the stairs
>Look around the outside
>Write-in
>>
>>8682962
We'll have time to inspect the sexnasium some more later. Lets get moving down the stairs.
>>
>>8683016
To the sex dungeon it is!
You'll explore that tower later right now you gotta see what's going on with your sisters. Going down time stairs the air grows hotter and the moans increase in volume, after you've finally reached the bottom of the stairs with everyone behind you, you find the source of the noises, it's indeed your four fellow sister getting their pussies pounded by four redskinned incubus, one of them looks really familiar but you can't quite make out what is it, a slight taller incubus and succubus lie together nearby overlooking the whole scene, the succubus heavy with child same as your sisters. None of them have noticed you and even if they did you don't think they would care.
What do you do?
>Charge
>Um... Ello?
>Walk in like you own the place and demand to know what's going on
>Strip
>Write-in
>>
>>8683421
Walk in by yourself, and ask what's going on. The group waits out of sight as back up if things go immediately wrong.

I'm passing out, so I'm hitting the sack. Try to sleep good OP.
>>
>>8683595
G'night Anon
I'll try

If there's more anons lurking I'll continue for a bit more
>>
>>8683595
You stop everyone and whisper to them to wait a bit and let you handle things before anything else, you get a weird look from everyone and some comments about how they know you like having your vagina filled but fucking with a demon here won't help, you brush their comments off and walk away like the strong woman you are and walk into the sex chamber. The incubus raises an eyebrow at your daring approach as you speak up, demanding to know what is going on here?
"And just who might you be? You're not... mine, like the rest. We're just having fun and growing our family for when we go back home and... We could always use more eager mothers if you catch my meaning"
>"C'mon my dear son, we can take her, look at this hips... She'll fit right in"
She whispers loud enough for you to hear, the incubus looks deep in thought as he ponders the idea.
What do you do?
>Write-in
>>
In case this dies while i sleep ill make another thread later tomorrow
>>
Opbumpbe4sleep
>>
>>8683983
Ask about obtaining succubus-ship

This is it lads
>>
>>8683983
>"Ok, I get it, but I am sure this is closer to rape that 'just having fun', growing your family is fine, forcing people to do so is a crime. And no, doing it till they like it, using magic, drugs or anything like that doesn't count as consensual. And why didn't you just ask somebody to fuck with you? There is literally an entire camp of bandits fucking nonstop upstairs. It is to say, I am not going to feing being an expert in the morals of demons, but I am sure that you can at least understand that I would have my reasons to stop you."

>>8686478
>Ask about obtaining succubus-ship

Depending on the setting, demonification can be anything from just getting dark powers (or demonic powers, of there is a difference) because of dark energy to having to literally sell our soul and, probably, becoming a demon's servant (in some cases with no personal will). And you have to hope that the demons won't lie, or trick you.

And in slme settings demonification changes the subject's mind, so there is the chance we could start regarding everybody as 'mere mortals' and we could even have to fight our companions.

So, OP, how are demons seen and how does somebody become a demon? What are the known effects it has?
>>
>>8683983
Tease them, roll for distraction so the party can sneak in for a surprise attack.

Tell them: You can milk every cock here, and still have room for more. All I want is the leaders dick inside me first.

Preferably we have the two supervisors, and any others free demons come over, and start roughly gangbanging us. Our willpower should last long enough for the party to attack.
>>
>>8686478
>>8687449
>>8687764

"Easy, we put a baby into you, make some pink chalk markings in the floor and one tiny spell above your womb and you're one of us"
"It comes with all of the standard demonic powers and your very own incubus, you would only need to fuck some people from time to time and also return to the underworld to report what you've been doing"
"Interested?"
His cock already standing at full mast at the end of his small speech clearly expecting you to agree

If anyone has questions feel free to ask
>>
>>8688255
Basically >>8687449
Why are they raping the priest and not just the badits and what will they do to them and all of that.
>>
>>8688849
"Why would I care if it's a crime? I'm not going to stay here forever and i can change my appearance at any moment, it's not like I'm going to be caught, and do you expect normal villagers to accept an "Unholy" creature such as ourselves into their bodies? And the bandits if you hadn't realized was our doing, got a lot of kids just waiting to be born thanks to them."
"And just how might you stop us?"
>>
>>8689142
>"That doesn't anwer what you are going to do once you are done with them."
>>
>>8689247
"I'll take these religious airheads back home to keep popping out kids, as for the bandits... I don't want to bring all of them so I'll just take their kids one they're out"
>>
>>8689295
I gtg for a while, cya.

I will fight the demon but I want to specify how later.
>>
>>8689295
Do we have any holy attack? Because I want to make him lower his guard by fucking him and then deliver a surpice holy explosion on his face. How capable are we of defeating a demon?

I mean, is it normal for a group of advetures to just kill a demon or is it something that requires a lot more of power?
>>
>>8689669
If you stab him enough times and with enough force with everyone helping you, he'll have to retreat to his world to heal up sooner or later. Right now you only have your self defense dagger in your satchel since you didn't expect to find a demon.
>>
>>8689749
Ok, becoming a sex demons sounds nice and all but not the part of having to go to hell form time to time, nor the part of betraying your companions or dragging the sisters to hell with you. Seems like you will have to get sex powers from somewhere else.

>"Well, I am tired of religious airheads too. Just got dragged here by the bandits and found you on my way out." (The last part is so our teammates know we are acting)
>Raise your dress.
>"First step is a child, right?"
>Sex him, once he has lowered his guard (probably during climax or as soon as he is close) start stabbing him, shout to indicate to the rest of your teammates to attack.

Also, I think I will roll.
>>
>>8690027
We can roll 3 times, right?
>>
>>8690059
Of so, here is the third.
>>
>>8690027
There are still four incubus' and the succubus so it's going to be hard.
And due to what you've done you're more likely to get overpowered and actually submit to him, you're not exactly pure and chaste
>>
>>8690091
Even with this 90? >>8690090

Attack him before we have sex, as soon as he is within stabbing range.
>>
>>8690297
>Attack him before we have sex, as soon as he is within stabbing range.

Or suck him off, if that is safer and can be pulled out with the 90.
>>
>>8690297
>>8690322
He's not going to settle for a blowjob now that you showed interest in turning into a succubus
But If you're sure about it you can go ahead and try
>>8690027
>>
>>8690367
>He's not going to settle for a blowjob now that you showed interest in turning into a succubus

Can we tell him that we want to have a taste first?

If not, just start stabbing him when he is close enough. Better if we manage to stab him in the neck/eyes.
>>
>>8690367
And are they only focusing on the main incubus or are they doing something to the ones that are busy
>>
>>8690465
You can't but he won't accept a blowjob
He'd rather go straight for what's between your legs and get started on turning you
>>
>>8690588
>You can't
You can
>>
>>8690468
Everybody should try to stab and smash him, especially the head.

After the initial attack, however, Mark (was he called that?) and David should make sure the other incubus and the succubus don't swarm us.
>>
>>8690668
So fuk
Then stabs when he's distracted?
Your friends have a 90 but I'll need another roll to see if you manage to control yourself while you get a demonic baby plogued into you
>>
>>8690801
Ok, I wanted to stab him as soon as he was within distance but this is good to, Rolling. How high do we need to roll?
>>
>>8690866
Second roll.
>>
>>8690866
>66
Welp
Considering the circumstances
You're fucked
Writing
>>
>>8690880
Third.
>>
>>8690886
>>8690880
What about this 80?
>>
>>8690866
>>8690880
>>8690929
>>8690942

Almost demonic dubs with an Incubus
That's a fail
>>
>>8690886
And I remind you I didn't want to fuck, just to stab him when he was close enough.
>>
>>8690952
Wait, 66 are fails against demons? lol

Our friends still attack with a 90?
>>
>>8690965
You agreed with me on it in
>>8690866
But don't worry, it's not going to have really dire consequences
>>
>>8690997
Yes
>>
>>8690997
>Our friends still attack with a 90?

>>8690998
>But don't worry, it's not going to have really dire consequences

I will take that as a yes.
>>
>>8690801
>>8690866
>>8690027
Lookin over his girthy tool you say that you too are tired of being with them and since those bandits brought you here and thanks to them you found him... You grin and hike up your dress to reveal your exposed labia and asking "The first step is a baby right?" he gives you a lewd chuckle and beckons you closer with his finger, the succubus next to him wiggling in excitement as you expose your breasts to him and line yourself up with his throbbing member, slowly you ease yourself down, a lewd grin across his face, once you've hilted him the tip of his cock kissing your cervix slightly, you slowly start bucking your hips eventually speeding up your tempo, your vaginal walls milking him for all he worth, the friction inside you sending waves after waves if pleasure rocking your very core, his hands take hold of your hips and soon enough he's plowing into you while you buck your hips into his in unison, his rough battering of your pussy making you moan in delight, after a few minutes he tenses up and you feel his sticky warmth shooting into you, his sperm flooding your womb, as you enjoy his sperm filling you there's a small tingle at the sides of your womb making your toes curl in the light pleasure it brings, you moan your friends name and they come running from heir hiding spot, Allen and David wresting the succubus as Tirelle runs to you so start stabbing the demon who's meat you're still impaled on. The dagger you held onto for the whole duration of your coupling falling out of your hand as the demon starts pistoning his hips once more completely oblivious to the wounds on his chest and his mother being pinned to the ground.
What do you do?
>Write-in
>>
>>8691584
Honestly, sending them all back to hell, becoming a succubus and rescuing our friends would be the best case scenario.

We didn't betray our friends, we get sex powers, and don't serve anyone (becoming a demon while saying to the demon responsible to go fuck himself sounds like a good way to aboid having to go to hell from time to time. OP, are 'independant demons' common?

Anyway, our friends are probably going to end up killing everybody with that 90, better to do what we do best and keep him distracted. Who knows, maybe we get powers while doing so. Though I don't have much hopes of doing so with just fucking and no ritual.

Worst case senario, he drags us into hell.
>>
>>8691864
Nope
You HAVE to go back to hell from time to time, unless you wanna get absolutely vaporized by angels or you manage to talk them down
You're just keeping him distracted then?
>>
Sorry, phone is daying, internet is shit.

Do everything you can to keep him disracted, deep kisses, circular motions with our hips, let him suck on our breast, whatever.
>>
>>8692260
He's completely oblivious to what's going on around him and even ignoring his increasing stab wounds thanks to your snug walls so you continue bouncing up and down on the top if him even when his seed is sloshing around inside you, his glorious sperm oozing out with each thrust into your sex, as another serious stab lands on him the world around you starts to change and twist into purple rays, the last thing you see of your world is the succubus going limp after one last punch from David, Tirelle's hand trying to reach out to you as purple surrounds yourself and your demonic lover, soon your vision goes dark and you lose consciousness, the delicious feeling if his cock and sperm inside you delivers you to sleep in seconds.
When you wake up after an unknown amount of time you see your womb bloated with the succubus sperm, red velvet pillows and sheets strewn about the floor, a chandelier with various candles lit atop it, the walls of the room you're in have a really sensual red wallpaper with constant hearts plastered about its length. The incubus is nowhere to be seen though.
What do you do?
>Check yourself
>Look around the room
>Wait
>Write-in
>>
>>8692612
>[spoiler]Admire your new body?[/spoiler] Check yourself
>Look around the room

Slut Succubus Nun Quest is a go.
>>
>>8693005
And no spoiler in here, great.
>>
>>8693005
admire new body as we look about the room

also why does this always seem to update when I'm sleeping or at work?
>>
>>8693005
>>8693300
Well
First
You gotta check yourself properly, the fact that the only light here is the chandelier doesn't help either so you walk over below it to check yourself, as the light grows brighter you notice your skin color has changed! It's now a light red like the Incubus that brought you here, you jump in surprised and fear as you realize you're no longer a human, a sloppy hit at the bottom of your thigh calls for your attention, and when you look down you see a spades and thin tail pathetically flopping around, unbelieving of your eyes you trace your lower back to find an extra appendage at its base, the thin tail leading to the fleshy spade between your thighs, after another startled jerk backwards later you check yourself for any extra appendages but the only extra thing you see in your body is a small tattoo of a heart enclosed by a circle with tiny swimmers around it, does it represent... impregnation?, above where your womb would be. You sink to the mountain of pillows beneath you trying to what to make out of all this? Is it bad? Good? How will you live now? The thought of looking around the room banishing to the back of your head.
How do you cope with the news?
>Write-in
>>
>>8693590
>any wings? cute little horns? perma high-heels via spikes?

Distressed, but we can't say that it's shocking. We where essentially a human equivalent for as long as we can remember anyway so it's more or less a natural fit.
We also wonder if we'll get the ability to slightly shapeshift to fit in among the public again and of course where out friends are. Especially the two knotty boys and if we can swap out this weak demon spawn for something better. We always wanted a wolf to mother after all.
... Maybe we can get back in town somehow and the church will have resumed and forgotten? Maybe we can become the patron slut of wolf cock? What the hell are we even supposed to do now?
Flop back and ponder things, enjoying the comfy for a moment as we collect and focus thoughts.
>>
>>8693812
Not yet
You're a lvl 0 succubus basically
Just really tiny nubs in your forehead, like barely noticeable
>>
>>8693812
So slightly annoyed, but not surprised something like this didn't happen sooner? Seems on par.

Would have liked a One Punch Man type transformation where you slut so hard for so long your true soul activates and you become a succubus, but this is fine too.
>>
>>8693590
Shitty connection again, hoping this isn't too late.
>"...Well, I suppoce I am free of that church and they are safe. Sex will probably be better than ever, too. I just hope I learn to conseal myself... as a nun, maybe? Hehe... ah, fuck."
>>
I have no idea who is who. Didn't the QM say he would use pictures or was that for next thread?

I'm not too sure what's going on other than we're a slight shade of red and not much else in a weird place. Explore I guess?
>>
>>8693812
If you got pregnant now you're only going to give birth to demons like more succs or incs, there'll be a point where you'll get to choose what you're going to give birth to later on.
>>8693812
>>8694002

Well
You're a succubus now but there's not going to be much of a change to your normal activities, you've always been an early lady, sure you might get in trouble if people found out what you are now but as long as you keep it hidden you're going to be fine, it's going to be a bit bothersome but at least it happened now and not sooner. You've got no idea what you should be doing now so you flop down onto the mass off pillows and think about all the stuff you'll be able to do now, the soft pillows really do help you calm down. Just as you reach the pinnacle of comfyness you hear a knock on a nearby door followed by the voice of the Incubus that transformed you. You're greeted by that incubus leaning against the door with a smug smile on his face, fully nude.
"Ey babe, settling in nicely in your new self?"
You open your mouth to respond but he cuts you off before you can say anything.
"Yeah whatever, I'm supposed to give you the run down of things since I'm the one that changed you and brought you here

"From now on you'll live here but you can also stay in the human world as long as you don't make too much fuzz or fuck too many people, while there you release energy that the angels can track so i suggest you don't spend too much time out there, you can do whatever you want while out there and you'll have to bring something home everytime as well as report what you've been doing to me"

"And now lets get to the fun stuff before I let you go, you have the standard spells and two more slots, you could say, for any spell you want, and two body modifications, you can go wild with these babe, take your time, my mom is sleeping right now.
What spells do you pick?
>Write-in spell
>Write-in body modification
>Ask about standard spells
>Write-in
>>
>>8694307
You guys could modify your womb right now if you'd like or wait for the next chance or change something in appearance.
>Receptive Womb
Any living thing can impregnate you and the offspring will always resemble the father
>Or not and mix the two
>Or you get to choose who does the offspring resemble.
>>
>>8694307
Would it be safe to assume that Seduction and Concealment are natural traits?
I would also assume aphrodisiac effects to some small capacity as well.
>>
>>8694453
Most of those are the standard spells, you can arouse people with a spell, manipulate their thoughts into something, that would be like seduction, and concealment is also a spell

The only passive abilities would be that people find you attractive no matter what you look like, their affinity for you grows the more time you spend with them, their sensitivity also increases while being intimate with you and really slow arousal build up when close to people (you can set the aoe for this one)
>>
>>8694600
Ok here's what I would wager.

SPELLS:
>Memory Hole
Basically acts like the MiBs nuralizor/ "flashy thing". When used the target forgets the past X minutes and allows us to fill them in with basic thoughts ideas, etc. Prolonged use on a target can lead to madness and it doesn't work well (or at all) on targets with high will power.
>Infernal Whip
Conjure a whip or cat-o-nine-tails or riding crop that's "right for the mood". Standard leather, Fire or if your a good enough girl, maybe holy. (No idea how much combat we'll be doing or how long this will run)

Shadow Clone and Aizen like sense manipulation seem way too high level. Memory Hole is probably pushing it.

BODY MODIFICATIONS:
>Wings (functional)
Self explanatory
>Soothing Touch
Physical contact with hands both causes healing and arousal.

Was going to do something like "Feminine Accentuation" to slightly increase hips, breasts, and tongue length but that felt like cheating and as much as I like the thought of stiletto spike high heels it doesn't do too much for us in the long run and seems like a natural evolution of things to me.
>>
>>8695009
This said I'd let other anons weigh in with their spells and such before picking so it may be a good place to "park it" for a while and shower, eat or whatever. Unless you're ready to roll and GOTTA GO FAST.
>>
>>8695009
Wings and stuff like that will come naturally as you progress through the succubus ranks so you can't pick those right out of the bat.
Can't go around wearing high level gear when you're lvl 0

The only problem with memory hole would be the replacement of memories, you can get it but it would only erase their memories, no filling up the blanks stuff, but that won't stop you from manipulating people

And infernal whip is okay but too weak but if you wanna roll with it I'm cook with it
>>
>>8695305
I'd say let others come in and weigh in. Don't want to dominate the whole thing myself especially if it can be better optimized.
>>
>>8694307
Skills:

Could we get a passive skill that senses nearby arousal?

Perhaps a tantalizing touch that lowers low willpowered people's inhibition.

Or that soothing touch like
>>8695009

Body mods:

>>8694375
One of our body mods can be a receptive womb, but it's not perfect. 50/50 chance we get demons, or we get humans / half human hybrids. We could roll at impregation which one it is.

If wings, and spike heels are evolutionary then maybe we get the ability to increase / decrease certain bodyparts.

Weapons, and violence are fun and all, but shouldn't we be trying to trick, and slut our way out of situations, not fight?

Weapons are fun, but I'd rather we trick, and slut our way out of situations.
>>
>>8695305
Phone is daying, so I probablly will only be able to post this.

Skin colour manipulation.
We can change our general skin tone and make patterns for hiding or simulate tattoes. I don't know if ir is to much, but I would like if we could use specific combinations of eye, skin, and lips colour to trigger sertain responces from creature.

Like, bright colours to make beast think we are poisonous, a sertain combination that allows manipulation, other that makes people feel pleasure and even cum just from seeing us long enough, things like that.
>>
>>8695496
Back with four other ideas:

Spell:
Heart Shot
If a target is too infatuated with you (be it lust or actual affection) they can be killed with a mere touch of the finger.

Ball Buster
Cause immense physical pain in the reproductive genitals of the target.

(I am not good with spells)

Body Mod:
Prehensile Hail
Able to control our hair like a separate appendage.

Invisibility
Like the name says on the tin, the ability to turn invisible.
>>
>>8695771
It would be more like a spell that you can toggle on and off and it senses arousal in a certain aoe
You already have something like that, you can manipulate people's thoughts with a sleek
Soothing touch would be a skin mod that heals with magic

Ask for Receptive Womb if rather have a set result instead of rolling for it
>>8695811
That's too much for your level
>>8695818
These are okay but replace pain with intense pleasure to distract them

You can control your tail but you just gotta get used to it, and your tail won't get stronger unless you Excercise it

And invisibility is too advanced for lvl 0
>>
>>8695937
>Sleek
Spell
>>
If another modification is needed, what about a 'mount' at the end of our tail, you kniw what for.
>>
>>8696073
What?
No i dont
A dik? Pussy?
>>
I'll vote for the hair thing (because bayonetta) and the heal/ boneriffic touch thing.
Receptive Womb would be good, but I'd rather we stay focused on pleasure rather than brooding. Still good to pick though. I think we get something like that anyway?
>>
>>8696140
>>8695009
>>8695771
>>8695811
>>8695818
So
So far we have
SPELLS
>Pending (Ball buster and hair[?] )
>Pending
BODY MODS
>Receptive Womb, you can be impregnated by anything and the offspring will resemble the father or be a mix between parents
>Soothing Touch, Heal and arouse the target upon physical contact
>>
>>8696091
Another hole, for feeding by fucking. Think of it as another pussy, if you want to.
>>
>>8696282
But where would all the dick go? Pocket dimension?
You could rub us against someone's dick but you wouldn't be able to take someone into your tail pussy
>>
>>8696267
Spell
Dream of pleasure.

Makes the target have a dram of lust (if just pleasant or torture-like levels of pleasure is our choice) the target can't wake up or cum unless we chooce to. It also inflicts paralysis and there is no problem with actually fucking with the person as he/she dreams.
>>
>>8696339
This one works
You guys could pick this one and another one that has been mentioned before or write up a new one
>>
Ya'll niggas voting and coming up with shit before there's even a main or implied core objective.

>>8696267
Wouldn't Beyonetta hair be a body mod?
>>
>>8696389
Oh
I didn't realize what did you meant
Yeah but i think there's more votes for Receptive Womb and Soothing Touch

And it seems people want to create the church of wolf d and stuff
>>
>>8696389
>Ya'll niggas voting and coming up with shit before there's even a main or implied core objective

Fucking as many things as we can and do some good while doing so, I suppoce.
>>
Still waiting on dem spells
>>
>>8696596
At this point I'd say randomly pick them yourself or just make up one or two. this is pretty laid back so it will work out I'm sure.
>>
Oh shit, past bump limit!
When you start a new thread don't forget to include the archive:

>>8663106
and also pictures with story posts if you please.
>>
>>8696839
Yeah I'll keep that in mind
>>
SO
SPELLS:
>Ball Buster: Apply great pleasure to the targets genitals to stun the target.
>Memory Hole: forget the past x minutes, overuse can lead to dementia and it isn't as effective with strong willed people
BODY MODS
>Receptive Womb: you can be impregnated by anything living and the offspring will resemble the father or both parents at choice.
>Soothing Touch: Heal and arouse the target upon skin to skin physical contact

"Allright, that sounds good, that's all for now babe, you can go back wherever you want if you'd like, just imagine where you want to be and close your eyes, you'll be either close to it or where you wanted depending on how many humans there are. "
"Oh and one more thing, time passes differently here, it's been two days back in the human world while you transformed, you could sleep for a few human months or years and wait for people to forget you before returning, or not, your choice babe"
With that he detaches from where he was leaning and walks off.
"And you're probably going to give birth to your Incubus now so say Hi for me, and when you think he's old enough just ask him to stop okay? "
You shut the door and think about your next move.
What do you do now?
>Go back home
>Wait for your baby to be born.
>Wait _ amount of time and return
>Write-in
>>
>>8697333
Very tempted to return now and corrupt that MILF a bit more, but the pregnancy is a huge burden and would be messy in a few ways in the human world.

On the other hand a new lease on life might not be bad, but we'd be starting from zero pretty much.
>>
>>8697480
Why not pop in for just a night to work her and her son and maybe the town if we have time before disappearing again and resetting?
>>
>>8697480
So you're waiting for the baby then?
But what's going to stop you? It's a fresh clean start! Nothing will hold you down with your newfound powers!
>>
>>8697480
>>8697526
You could try to turn her but you'll have to ask Incubro for advice on how to
>>
>>8697526
Oh I like this, a kiss of demonic influence.
Initiate the kid to be the first priest of folk cock worship maybe or at least plant the seed.

And maybe we can save the doggo too since he'd probably die otherwise.
>>
>>8697566
Not turn persay, no; but like
>>8697572
says, just a little taste of demonic influence. A sort of final fuck.
>>
>>8697526
>>8697572
That would be possible and it would net you a lot of demonxp but the angels would realize there's a spike in degeneracy in a particular town and come looking for you
>>
>>8697639
By that time I'd think we would already be gone and wait long enough for the star rating to drop, or we just temper it a little bit and not go full bore.

rolling for "stealth"?
>>
>>8697692
>92
So
Sex Tirelle, her son and the whole town? Steer the town towards craving for sex and such?
And are you waiting for your kid to be born or?
The gestation period here would be significantly smaller than the one in the human world
>>
>>8697692
>It would be super hard for a scrub like you to fuck that town
>Bitch doesn't know that being a succubus now just moves our difficulty setting in slut from easy to moderate
Get on our level you fucking casuals
>>
>>8697827
He got a 92 for stealth fucks
So as long as you don't go overboard with the sex you're fine
>>
>>8697809
1. How preggers are we?
2. if we wait how old would be be by the time we finished?

I'd say focus on a wild romp with Tirelle and her son, pay a special visit to our old party, then maybe do a little influencing to turn the town onto knots and fortune cookies.

Maybe some handies or blowies if we can get in and out in time.

Leave the church alone.
>>
>>8697884
You have a slight baby bump now, depending on how much time you sleep, if you slumber for a year you'll be 21 when you wake up here, and you would be 21 in the human world too
With that 92 you can get away with that
>>
>>8698028
I was asking more for the potential of influencing the shota while he's still a shota
And trying to get away without the baby bursting in the real world.
>>
>>8698083
It would take a few days in the normal world whereas here it would only be in a few hours/minutes from now

And your influencing will depend on your interactions and how strong and lewd they are
>>
>>8698178
if it's that short a timeframe, I say pop out the rugrat, then go to town and we can see where we go from there as far as interaction and influence go.
>>
If you do a new thread and this is still up (which I'd recommend, also giving a brief synopsis of this one, drop a link to the new thread in here.

Just occasionally tapping F5 on my phone here while I read.
Thread posts: 329
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.