[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ERP Thread Jeepers! Edition Prev: >>8460813

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 572
Thread images: 214

ERP Thread
Jeepers! Edition
Prev: >>8460813
>>
Remember: Avoid blog posting/posters and just roleplay.
Also post cards.
>>
File: 1490900923981.jpg (1003KB, 940x941px) Image search: [Google]
1490900923981.jpg
1003KB, 940x941px
Roll for an ava

Hard mode: You will have to sub to them and let them use you like a fuck toy
>>
>>8466570
fuck me, rolling
>>
File: Masochism.png (316KB, 1067x873px) Image search: [Google]
Masochism.png
316KB, 1067x873px
>>8466570
I'll take it hard and thick, please
>>
>>8466570
Here we go
>>
>>8466570
gib
>>
>>8466570
>go sub
Eh. Not my thing.
>>
>>8466570
>>
>>8466611
R-Rein?
>>
>>8466570
give myself
>>
File: Skullgirl.jpg (248KB, 888x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Skullgirl.jpg
248KB, 888x1200px
>>8466590
>Lucas
>Literally never in the threads
Reroll
>>
>>8466554
>Blog posts about avoiding blog posters.
>Asks for cards without posting their own or even a starter.
>>
>>8466570
Rolling for a cutie~
>>
>>8466624
No
>>
>>8466570
Being sub is fun at times, but switch play is the best. Rolling either way.
>>
>>8466611
You just saved yourself from 14 inches of horse dick.
>>
File: Robot LD colored.png (690KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
Robot LD colored.png
690KB, 2000x2000px
>>8466642
>42
>Skarpne
SHIT YES MAKE ME YOUR BITCH PLEASE

Also in unrelated news I found the colored version of robo LD
>>
>>8466611
You stole my 14 inches of horse dick!
>>
>>8466664
Who are you then?
>>
>>8466678
>LD.
>FNAF's style.
>LD is a rapist robot in a horror film.
It all makes sense now!
>>
>>8466678
Robo LD is kinda hot
>>
>>8466684
I'm not a ponyfag, but I'd slobber all over her marecock.
>>
>sticks note to wall.
>looking for butt to sit on my face And be milked until I cum.
>>
I want Trixie to just talk about how great she is while I masturbate and agree with her.
>>
>Farted
>Urge to sneeze
>Inhale fart musk
>Taste literal shit
Is there a worse feeling?
>>
>>8466741
>Takes the note and crumples it up, followed by throwing it into the trash. Replaces it with a lost dog gril poster.
>>
>>8466701
Don't worry about it.
>>
>>8466570
Keep rollin rollin rollin rollin (C'MON)
>>
>>8466762
>takes note out of trash and staples it next to the other note.
>>
>>8466765
Of course! You must be hot chocolate-anon!
>>
>>8466767
>You got Lore
I'm so sorry anon.
>>
>>8466604
>She has no need to respond to his quip. Focusing upon her meal, she continues to feast upon the crimson drink, delighting upon the substance while maintaining that graceful aura surrounding her body. Though the blood is enough of a sustenance, the real prize dormant within human's vitals is their spirit energy. That agent acts as an aphrodisiac, bringing a flush to the vampire's cheeks. Her equally red eyes roll upward in response to the numerous shivers traveling throughout her body. Though covered by a shoulder length black satin glove, the arm keeping him in place is covered in goose bumps from head to toe. Finally, after what seems like an eternity, she pulls away, leaving two marks upon his neck which pool and heal rapidly quickly, most likely thanks to the creature's magic. Mouth slathered in claret, she wipes away the extra extract, letting it drip from her glove. When she stands to, her chest is huffing for air, nipples protruding up against the cloth of her dress shirt.
Hahhh....as delicious as always.
>She gloats, maintaining her air of arrogance.

>>8466648
Life under someone's heel sounds like hell. Life under my heel, however.
>She snickers, backing up to a wooden chair and sitting back. The vampire extends one of her elongated, stocking covered legs up into the air - thighs just barely visible before her jagged skirt covers the rest - and crosses over the other. She reaches for her glass filled with what could only be assumed to be blood, bringing the brim up to her mouth.
A cross...let me assume, church member? They tell such wicked stories about us...
>>
>tfw the dmg butt was good, but it seems she had to go do somthing.
>>
File: nellpost_by_slugbox-d7y2t1d.jpg (206KB, 840x1200px) Image search: [Google]
nellpost_by_slugbox-d7y2t1d.jpg
206KB, 840x1200px
>>8466529
(I sure am!)

>After a moment, she groaned and let out an exasperated sigh. It was clear she wasn't gonna get anything out of this twerp. Something had obviously gone wrong and this was all the result of a big misunderstanding. Neither of them were at fault here.
Fucking A... Talk about a mission going fubar.
>She unceremoniously planted him down onto his feet and turned around, facing away from him with that large backside of hers.
Hold still while I call mission control. And keep it shut.
>Putting her hand to one of her large cat ears, she speaks up seemingly to no one in particular.
TOC this is Nellko. Mission is a bust, the target thought I was a... I dunno, a whore or something.
>As she talks with her dispatch, her big and fluffy cat tail sways lazily and aimlessly from left to right behind herself, right before the anon.
No, I-... Okay, haha very funny-... No, there's no reason for me to stay here, I'm heading back to base.

>>8466608
Oh Karl, you're so silly sometimes.

And yeah, that is pretty weird, but it happens.

Anyway, I suppose I'll see you later then if you have things to do. Take care!
>>
POST CARDS
>>
Any avas drop anons?
I feel like I've been doing it often lately and I feel a little bad.
>>
>>8466869
Theres really just this one dude. I'm talking like sub chat tier
>>
File: clip+(2016-11-11+at+08.16.19).jpg (37KB, 397x210px) Image search: [Google]
clip+(2016-11-11+at+08.16.19).jpg
37KB, 397x210px
>>8466869
Happens to the best of us. Sometimes you just het bored and disinterested and drop off, I feel bad about it too, anon-kun.
>>
>>8466869
If you aren't enjoying it at least lie and say you have something to do. Making them wait for you is a dick move.
>>
>>8466845
I dont know if I want to smooch and worship that cute tummy or that big butt!
>>
>sighs
It's only like 8
Where's all the big butt avas.
>>
>>8466915
I just tell them I'm not liking the RP.
>>8466907
Thanks gotenks.
>Hugs
>>8466884
I'm not usually crazy about length or what not but when they just parrot what I did then say some non engaging dialogue I kinda just lose my drive.
>>
File: Leona (15).png (654KB, 700x1076px) Image search: [Google]
Leona (15).png
654KB, 700x1076px
>>8466462
[32:55] [All] LgeOfDrven (Draven): report shit team, no peel for adc
[33:07] [All] LgeOfDrven (Draven): shokwave still up u dum cunt
>Throughout the game she had said nothing, trying not to contribute to the ever-present flame war from both sides. The only way she seemed to communicate was through small pings, missing calls, and "On the Way!" Prompts, taking full advantage of displaying when her ult was up or not. While she didn't have the best of builds, through proper play and timing, she made it work, seemingly always in the spot to catch a solo player and help pick them off. The only bad habit she showed was at the very end when the game was in the last seconds, standing over an enemy corpse and spamming her backing animation with her pool party skin, repeated jabbing the fed ADC with the hilt of her umbrella. A passive-aggressive display clearly meant to further tilt the angry ADC.
[45:08] [All] WarOfLite (Leona): GG
>As she walked back with the man, she was still silent and solid, her swimsuit glistening and clinging to her body, the umbrella slung over her shoulder and spinning.
A Titanic Hydra would be nice.
>She let out a boisterous laugh, her health bar clearly well into the multiple thousands range. She was more a wall of flesh than an armored one by the end of the game.
Iunno. Requeue? First good game all night, at least someone respects the all-in.
>>
File: Leona (2).jpg (205KB, 1024x759px) Image search: [Google]
Leona (2).jpg
205KB, 1024x759px
>>8466533
Hahaha...Such much for a tireless fighter!
>She shook her head, lifting the heavy shield high as she stared down. For her, protection and fighting were everything, they were more than just a way of life. The bits not covered in golden sheen were constricted heavily by a purple body suit, more for function than for comfort, and yet she stood completely unperturbed by it. She let out a far more boisterous laugh while he nodded at her weaponry. She shook the shield about freely, so used to the weight that it didn't impede her movement in the least.
If this is what you would use for a castle door, than I'd hate to see that castle under a real siege! Unfortunately no, you won't be able to find lodging so easily, especially under our normally harsh conditions. However, the temple might let you in for a night, should you be able to defeat one of its guardians.
>She smirked and her hand reached to his shoulder, giving it a playful shove. For a Rakkor tribesman. Which was more like a punch for a normal person, coupled with her gauntlets.
Im sure someone willing to walk into Mount Targon as an outsider has more than enough courage to take on a few priests...
>>
>>8466828
>The male can only sit there as the vampiress above him continues to drink her fill. It was much more than he was used to "donating", so he quickly started to feel lightheaded, which, in combination with the aphrodisiac she's been injecting him with, further addled his mind. The scenery before him fogged up, and he could barely make out anything. His mouth was left agape and his tongue lulled out, letting small drops of spit to roll out and off his tongue while he pants for air. When she finally pops her fangs out of him, the male falls back and kicks out his legs in front of him, using his arms to prop himself up else he'd fall back with a thud. Despite all the blood that the vampiress drained out of his body, his cock was still engorged with it, and only got larger within his loins. His head tilts back and his hazy eyes lock with her ruby ones, the two orbs standing out clearly despite who blurry everything appeared.
No...no problem...
>His mind was too far gone to think of anything else, and he sat there panting heavily in an attempt to cool down his body.
>>
>>8466942
I'm not really in the mood to rp, but I feel bad for you so I'll sit on your face.
>She lays you down on your back before Lowering her body on to you. Her soft, round bottom mashes on to your nose, eyes, and cheeks. She wiggles around to cover more of your face with her ass.
I do hope someone comes along for you.
>>
>>8466828
>As she talks he looks down at her long, stocking clad legs down to her spiked heel. Life under those doesn't sound too bad. But it's still wrong to him, giving his life in service to a monster is a terrible sin.
Yes, I am. I know I shouldn't be here.. I shouldn't even be talking to you but..
>He quietens down immediately, not wanting to talk about how weak his faith is. None of the monsters he's met seem that bad. Eccentric and forceful, but not pure evil like he was taught. He comes closer, frowning when he sees the thick red liquid on her lips
>>
>>8467039
Mmmph,
I do too
>he gives the butt a sniff before she walks off.
>>
>>8467053
Have another pic.
>>
>>8467000
>>8467021
Who else do you play?
>>
>>8467075
Mmm ty~
>>
>>8466845
>As she was in the middle of her conversation, he cracked open another beer and loud sound echoed through the kitchen.
Sorry... I'm still thirsty
>He said with a guilty but jovial smile across his face. He waited patiently till she got off the phone.
Mission is a bust huh? What does that mean? I mean besides the obvious, but what's going on? Anything I can do to help?
>He asked sincerely
Well since your mission got 'cancelled' wanna stay for dinner?
>During this time, he was admiring her large rump of hers. he felt his pants get tight and his heart rate slightly increased
Come on.... let me make it up to ya. I feel bad for wasting your time. I promise we'll have fun! You'll have a blast! I'm not kitten...
>He was bold to sneak in a cat pun, he waited patiently to hear her response.
And if it's any consolation, I didn't think you were a whore. I just thought you were a girl that liked to have fun.
>>
File: robot LD.png (691KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
robot LD.png
691KB, 2000x2000px
>>8466706
>>8466708
>mfw I just had this idea of LD being put into a sexbot body (dont ask how fucking magic idk) and the sexbot is built to simply obey any and all commands while LD's consciousness is trapped in it and she feels every single thrust into her tight robo-pussy

Now I'm depressed that there's no more robo LD art
>>
>>8467100
Why does she have a butthole if shes a robot? I want to kiss it
>>
>>8467000
How can I not respect them? You're so fearless! Do you know how refreshing it is to lane with someone who knows when to go in and trade? So rare at this elo.
>Deciding to add his own bit of fuel to the fire, he typed into the post-game chat.
[45:20] [All] Waves (Lucian): Better luck next time.
>Chuckling softly as he did, he turned back to the brunette shield maiden, eloquently dressed in her ever-classy like style. Wasn't the most revealing attire, but her delicate form and shimmering skin nearly blinded the man as much as the near permanent glow emanating for her body. Suddenly, his pockets grew heavier, a key fragment and chest and... a B+ rank. Damn. Wondering why he'd gotten reward regardless, he looked see his support's rank: S-.
Well deserved, I'd say sweetheart~
>Granting her a more cocky smile which was a little out of place (a bit like his in game positioning) as he'd just gotten carried, he stretched and let his eyes wander aimlessly along her arms and legs which were ever so slender, each feature adorning her, perfect!
I don't know, I've really been grinding today, I'm kind of burned out. Wanna break with me for a bit, hang out a little before going back on?
>>
File: 062.jpg (15KB, 217x192px) Image search: [Google]
062.jpg
15KB, 217x192px
>>8467084
>>
File: uYTzTaJ.png (298KB, 805x456px) Image search: [Google]
uYTzTaJ.png
298KB, 805x456px
>>8466570
Last time I'm gonna try for myself
>>
>>8466570
Might be fun
>>
>>8467130
That you Kinx?
>>
>>8467130
How big is her butt?
>>
>>8467139
Can we keep doing the face sitting thing, or are you too busy.
>>
>>8466570
Rollin' for nothin' gets for free
>>
>>8466570
Half of them are discord only or aren't even here anymore, why would you play Hard mode?
>>
File: Ekko24.jpg (46KB, 700x229px) Image search: [Google]
Ekko24.jpg
46KB, 700x229px
>>8467021
>Ekko's eyes flick down to the indent where the shield was placed, a clear cut groove in the ground made by its weight. He lets out a chortle along with her own, feeling a bit of kinship with the sun blessed warrior. At her mention of more fighting he plasters a faux brave smile onto his face, ready to face a challenge by hoping that he wouldn't have to at the same time. Ekko stands firm against the friendly blow, holding back a wince as pain springs through his tired form. He walks past her towards the largest building in the area, assuming that to be the temple.
"Pfft, as if some old bozos could really scare me. I'll wipe the floor with em no problem."
>As Ekko reaches the front of the temple he is greeted by four muscle bound priests, each one standing at least a foot above him and sporting rippling muscles that could give Braum a run for his money. Pulling out his time sword he rushes head long into combat, his time illusion tossing his parallel convergence into the center of them.
"Just gotta...Buy some time!"
>Ekko holds them off for as long as he can, each blow that they successfully land causing bursts of pain to flow through his body. Knocked to the ground in the center of the warriors they raised their staffs high above their heads before being frozen in time, Ekko's body covered by a pale shield. He pulls on his time device, a smile of elation on his face as he speaks.
"Chronobreak!"
>The ground beneath him splinters as the forceful disruption of time causes a burst of energy that knocks all of the priests at least 30 feet back, unconscious and unable to stop him from entering the temple. Ekko stands up before stumbling to one knee, catching his breath as blood drips down the side of his visage.
"P-Piece of cake."
>He soon sits down on the cobblestone, trying to catch his breath as his lungs burn, asking for a break.
>>
File: 531.jpg (24KB, 600x602px) Image search: [Google]
531.jpg
24KB, 600x602px
>>8467158
Perfect get.
>>
>>8467139
>39
IS THAT FUCKING ZUZU?
SCORE!

>>8467156
Sorry!I got caught up in some things..
I'm free now tho!
>>
File: 1490920858899.webm (3MB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
1490920858899.webm
3MB, 854x480px
>>
>>8467000
I'm not talking about the sun, I'm talking about you.
>The anon approaches her cautiously, he knows that she could turn him into a pile of ash in a moments notice.
There are other things in this world then just fighting, I know a really nice bathhouse for you to relax in.
>>
>>8467195
That's one magic cat.
>>
>>8467193
Nice!
Last message I had was somthing like
>he moans under the girls butt while tanking another sniff
Mmmph h-hey, is it true you have a cock and pair of musky balls down here too?
>his cock throbs again
>>
File: tumblr_o27pbxRvV21v3mgu9o2_250.jpg (62KB, 224x224px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o27pbxRvV21v3mgu9o2_250.jpg
62KB, 224x224px
>>8467195
Impressive!
>>
File: 34c8c62a9c427e875c92605bd7cada58.png (604KB, 789x1039px) Image search: [Google]
34c8c62a9c427e875c92605bd7cada58.png
604KB, 789x1039px
>>8467038
>A raging inferno blazed through the woman's core. Delving into her purse, she produced an interactively laced folding fan. She unclasped it with all haste and produced a not-so-refreshing breeze that failed on all accounts to quell her lusty thoughts. Such dogs, she thought. How could something so lowly generate such an effect on someone such as myself?
Exquisite...
>She quietly passed through her mouth ajar. All she would have to do is leave now, her eternal craving was saturated. Her eyes cast themselves upon his rock-solid human bulge, eye shooting up with equal parts disgust and interest. Stepping forward, her shadow lay across his body from head to foot; the vampire watches him with further thoughts whirling around in a tempest of emotion. She'd reverse this on him, then she could go from there.
Well well...looks like somebody enjoyed themselves as well.
>Her fan shrinks back to nothing more than a stick now pointing at his crotch.
Such size too...no shame. Mongrels will be mongrels, I suppose.

>>8467046
But you're curious...
>Her wily words guide him closer, giving off no dreadful atmosphere behind them. He was a cute one, she had to admit. Even swine such as man resembled her kind, and of course they provided excellent thralls. Her last servant had perished in a rather unfortunate accident and the woman was now left without attendants. He would do.
What if I were to give you a simple bite? I assure you the church's doctrines about becoming a slave upon bite is nothing but falsehoods. All men who serve do so willingly, all due to the pleasures in life they realized they were missing in their dull life beforehand. Come to my side and kneel. I shall sate your curiosity.
>>
>>8467174
Ha, you were one number away from getting Boco.
>>
>>8467221
>With a creeping smirk and a low giggle she adjusts herself so the said full sack grinded across his face. Lightly humping his face.
Yup~ Kiss them for me?
>>
>>8467254
But I wasn't. And that's what matters.
>>
>>8466570
blah
>>
File: I'll just succ myself.jpg (362KB, 1350x1200px) Image search: [Google]
I'll just succ myself.jpg
362KB, 1350x1200px
ERP is fucking gay my dudes.
>>
File: tumblr_nycfsefFRs1r81w4ho2_1280.png (723KB, 870x959px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nycfsefFRs1r81w4ho2_1280.png
723KB, 870x959px
>>8466922
Why not both?

>>8467099
>As the loud PSHH fills her ears, she shoots a murderous glare at the anon over her shoulder. However she's quickly brought back to attention by whatever her CO was telling her.
Sorry, say again? That was it? Okay then-... Right, uh-huh. See you tomorrow in that case.
>She lets go of her earpiece and turns back to the anon, still somewhat peeved at him.
Well, now it's too late for anything else. Thanks, you just cost me the last job of the day.
>She waves her hand dismissively at him, shaking her head as she takes another deep breath.
Whatever, it's fine. Sure, I guess I could stay, if you're offering.
>The cat pun seemed to fly over her head for the time being, as she still wasn't exactly in a good mood just yet.
Uh-huh, well yeah I am. But there's work, and then there's fun, you know? Although sometimes work can be fun too, but that's another story...
>She reached for the beer he had only just opened, snatching it from his hand and taking a big swig of it herself, before exhaling longly.
Aahhh, nothing like a cold beer after a long, annoying day.
>>
>>8467130
Gay
>>
>>8467279
>his throbing dick ached and needed a hand to milk it, but the musk from her balls and the smell of her butt was making him harder
Y-yes mam
>he puts his lips on the girls balls and starts to kiss them
Mmmmhg they smell so good too miss dmg~
>>
File: BONE ZONE.jpg (183KB, 1270x1280px) Image search: [Google]
BONE ZONE.jpg
183KB, 1270x1280px
>>8467116
Because it's a sex robot

Also she would be literally unable to say no
Well she would say no, but it would still happen
>>
>>8467130
>Responding to Owain
WHAT ARE YOU DOING
>>
>>
>>8467324
mecha getting double cucked
>>
>>8467318
>The overwhelming sent filled the anon's nose. Filling his mouth with the light taste as he kisses at it. She smiles wamrly before lifting her hips up, then crashing them back down, patting his face again and again with her fat balls

>>8467328
Cozy.
>>
File: tiny1.jpg (146KB, 580x662px) Image search: [Google]
tiny1.jpg
146KB, 580x662px
>>8467350
>>8467324
My my, you guys love starting a storm in a glass of water
>>
File: 1490577412842.jpg (243KB, 596x849px) Image search: [Google]
1490577412842.jpg
243KB, 596x849px
>>8467328
Look at that comfy Fronk!
>>
>>8467328
>>8467410
JUST FUCK EACH OTHER ALREADY GOD DAMN
>>
>>8466570
zsdvbs
>>
>>8467392
A-ahhhh fuck this feels good.
>he reaches up trying to find the girls fat cock buried in her pantys, her fat butt making it hard to see things.
>he could just make out the bulge as he started to rub it through her panties, his cock still throbbing.
>>
>>8467410
I am maximum comfy right now

>>8467392
That I am!

>>8467423
Well now that I have your blessing anon, sure
>>
>>8467423
This christ the sexual tension between her and Fronk is even worse than what was between her and Jiro
>>
>>8466570
Could be interesting.
>>
>>8467436
Welcome to hell
>>8467423
Don't people complain about how much me and Fronk rp?
>>8467455
how was lasto nighto
>>8467457
but not the /worst/. Me and fronk are just bros man. Same with jiro
>>
>>8467195
I mean, I'd lewd that cat.
>>
>>8467242
>He comes to her side, head bowed. He's experienced more than a few temptations, but this vampire's unnatural charisma has him hooked. He begins to dawdle, his hand in his pocket to squeeze the cross for strength.
Just.. Just one bite, okay? It's nothing, after all.. I have f-faith..
>He tilts his head to the side as he kneels, preparing himself for her sinful kiss. His eyes are shut tight, so he won't even see it coming.
>>
>>8467140
He is, It's very obvious.
>>
File: 104c5e4b6b68c7a84b366de8bfd5ea54.png (529KB, 707x1000px) Image search: [Google]
104c5e4b6b68c7a84b366de8bfd5ea54.png
529KB, 707x1000px
>>8467439
Hmm? Looking for this?
>She teases with a slight adjusting, moving her thick cock in front of his needy mouth and face. The warmth and smell bellowing off of her as she waves it in front of his face. Lowering it to lay across his lips and nose.
Keep kissing. And get your hands working on yourself. I don't want this to go to waste!
>>
>>8467541
>One of my most beloved friends is a shitposter
There goes my drive
See ya
>>
>>8467457
>sexual tension
Jinx is pretty much my faghag desu
Can I just RP for one night without this stuff, oi vhey

>>8467490
Got head while on the mic, it was nerve wracking
What's up with you
>>
>>8467541
>>8467562
If they were a beloved friend you'd be able to tell that isn't them.
Sounds like you're just a fake cuck.
>>
Hey. Hey, lurkers. Get out here.
>>
>>8467562
Bye Lupin
>>
File: tumblr_onhwea7g8C1qlm5uno1_1280.png (972KB, 1280x1894px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_onhwea7g8C1qlm5uno1_1280.png
972KB, 1280x1894px
>>8467573
Not while you were on the mic with me and NS right..............................................................

Also catching up on fucking dragon maids why am i watching this ghhhh
>>
>>8467242
>After a brief moment of respite, the male was able to muster up enough focus to comprehend what she was saying, as well as to what part of him she notioned at.
Sh..Shut up...It was your bite that did this to me anyways.
>He pushed himself back into a somewhat proper sitting position, but is still unable to stand from how weak his body felt. His shirt was completely drenched in his sweat, it clinging onto his form and showing off his toned torso. The blood within him continued to boil and cause his body to feel like it was on fire, and unable to take the heat anymore, he peeled of his shirt and tossed it to the side. The thin layer of sweat that still clung to his skin gleamed within the dim light, and caused his whole body to shine.
Man...this stuff never happens with most of the vampires I frequent.
>The male looks down at his erection, much larger than normal, and gives it a curious poke. He flinches and clenches his teeth together as a sharp ping of pleasure gets shot up his core, then lets out a gasp once it subsided. Needing somting to ease him, he turns his body around to face her, while keeping his engorged cock sandwiched in between his thighs.
You got anything to calm this down? I'd ask you for a more "direct" solution, but I'm guessing you're way too above a peasant such as myself to help me in said manner.
>>
>>8467490
>Hell
If hell is with the bunny, then it will be a comfortable experience eternally burning away
>>
>>8467553
O-oh god miss dmg I think I'm going to cum from just the smell~
>he was close,he wanted to cum but he wanted to also fap off the girl.
>he reached his hands up and started to stroke the shaft with two hands.
Holy crap dmg, I-it's so big
>precum was leaking from the boys cock. He was close.
>>
>>8467311
>He was shocked by her direct approach at stealing his beer. He was a jokester through and through, but what she did was an all act of war. In a friendly matter of course
did.. did you just steal my beer?
Bro... you did not just steal from me... in my own home
>he said with a faint smile
You come into my house, you're rude, you disrespect me, and you steal muh beer... ya no... sorry babe. Doesn't matter how beautiful you are, we're gonna have some issues to resolve

>He removed his shirt to reveal a very tight and firm body. For the most part, he didn't have any chest/close to none.
I'm taking what's mine back!
>He said with a playful laughter. For whatever reason, he felt comfortable with her
I'm gonna put you into submitten, and I ain't lion!
>He pounced on her and tackled her to the floor. The cold ground would send shivers up anyone's spine. He laid on top of her trying to reach the can. From afar, they looked as if they were in a missionary postion
SO! While I kick your ass...
>He said while grunting
What do you do for work? Besides walk around like an angel and steal beer from hard working men.
>>
>>8467490
>Me and fronk are just bros man. Same with jiro

DOUBLE FRIENDZONED
>>
>>8467617
>With his hands firmly around her fat member it pulsed in his hands, needy for attention it swelled and dropped a small bit of pre onto his face, sprinkling him slightly
Naughty little man~ Go ahead and cum then
>>
>>8467625
>Forcing actions
lol what a fag
>>
>>8467654
N-not yet miss dmg
I want to cum with you
>he stroked her harder trying to get her off so he can cum too.
>>
File: IMG_1045.jpg (109KB, 750x530px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1045.jpg
109KB, 750x530px
>>8467582
No.
>>
>>8467607
...n-no way, hahahhahaah
So I can lewd Kanna, and also because it's cute
>>
File: tumblr_oldazgeoii1sg90xmo1_500.gif (498KB, 500x260px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oldazgeoii1sg90xmo1_500.gif
498KB, 500x260px
>>8467669
You didn't, did you? are you lying?

also let me finish first uwghfjkhgfk
>>
File: 7f812c813c53d1a37ebc7be3139c666e.jpg (263KB, 849x1200px) Image search: [Google]
7f812c813c53d1a37ebc7be3139c666e.jpg
263KB, 849x1200px
>>8467665
Then get ready~
>She sighed with a hard breath as her thick, swelling cock was pumped again and again, soon splashing his face with the fat load of cum, covering his face with rope after sweet rope of cum
Now cum for me sweetie
>>
>>8467668
Is that Rias?
>>
>>8467688
This is not the taste of a liar
I'd lewd Noodle in the meantime, but I don't think any of my avas would mesh.
>>
>>8467140
lol no
>>
>>8467723
Rias and Medaka.
>>
*touches ur butt*
>>
File: ERP.jpg (171KB, 1600x1016px) Image search: [Google]
ERP.jpg
171KB, 1600x1016px
>>8467582
>I wish I were here earlier
>Finish that rat folder today
>>
>>8467758

Ah. Wondered who the blue haired one was.
>>
>>8467655
It's Sponty/Nellko. They'll kick my ass whoever they seem fit. No one forces them to something they don't like.
>>
File: Leona (155).jpg (434KB, 1280x1843px) Image search: [Google]
Leona (155).jpg
434KB, 1280x1843px
>>8467122
You're lucky, most of what I play is ARAMs, I'm not used to this whole laning thing. Wards are a bit weird, but not hard.
>She yawned and set up the beach chair, nestling the surfboard into the ground and letting the umbrella lay unopened at her side. She stretches out on it, arching her back. Her larger chest pressing against the confines of the modest swim-top, bulging it as her nipples gently poke through the thinner fabric. She's not surprised at her score, the Howling Fjord having honed her team fighting and engaging abilities to razor sharp.
I suppose it wouldn't be so bad to have a bit of a break then. It's nice enough out, and all the time under the umbrella is starting to make me look a bit pale.
>Her slender legs shift as she leans over the side, picking up a small bottle and handing it to him. She rolled over, her equally toned rear now raised up, covered by the tight bottom. The edges of the legs sunk into her skin, clearly not designed for someone with legs cut quite like hers.
Would you mind oiling me up?

>>8467140
(Nope, but I appreciate the compliment)

>>8467144
(Very large, very in charge.)
>>
File: Leona (165).jpg (150KB, 1024x1478px) Image search: [Google]
Leona (165).jpg
150KB, 1024x1478px
>>8467167
>As she watched the little boy fight, using what a Rakkor warrior would consider nothing more than a training stick, she tried not to smile as the priesthood of men was taken out by nothing more than a small child. Seeing them thrown by his time manipulative blasting, she walked in, the remaining priests simply allowing her presence as she went to fetch the normal food and medicine. Setting her weapons down in a spare room, She came back to the antechamber with a basket in one hand, and bandages in the other.
I see. Very impressive, no wonder the fighters couldn't stand much of a chance against you. Though I'd be careful how much you use such things.
>She sat the basket on the stoned floor grabbing one of two waterskins, filled with what smelled like nearly-pure alcohol. As she applied it to the side of his head, it stung and burned like his lungs. Carefully the gauze was wrapped around his head, more alcohol being applied to his wounds as they were sterilized and enveloped in cloth.
The more you do such things, the more they might begin to consider you a cheater. With your hair color, you're already at a disadvantage in these lands, making connections to the Moon would not be in your best interests.
>She sat next to him, her armor clanging as she took her seat. Grabbing from the basket, she took to fired clay cups, and what little food they had available to them, which wasn't much. She poured the other skin into the cups, filling them with nothing but water. Next was just a simple loaf of bread, broken in half and dropped in his lap. She didn't wait, already ripping pieces off and popping them into her mouth, washing them down quickly with bits of water.
But still, very impressive.

>>8467215
>She stretches out, her muscles tightening and her bones cracking as she sighed.
I guess you're right. I could use a bit of rest and relaxation after a long day.

>>8467315
(no u)

>>8467324
(I know where my heart lies. Mecha's not losing me that easy.)
>>
>>8467799
yeah maybe a little bit, good job so far dweeb
>kissus
>>
>>8467799
You were the lost the moment you replied to Owain.

You belong to him.
>>
>>8467519
>The monster can't hide a devious smirk that spreads from ear to ear. She waits until the male is at his subservient position, only lifting herself up from her makeshift throne when he's fully read. Taking to his side, the vampire leans down, lining up his supple skin on the cusp of her lip. Though what came was not a sting, but the press of blood rep lips, planting a kiss upon her mark. A tongue soaked in saliva rolled out and across, lapping at him. Thoroughly layered with her unholy drool, the vampire let loose a feminine chortle. A piercing force drove through his skin, unseen from his side, but most assuredly from her fangs. Burning raged across the wound as she delved further down. All of a sudden, all soreness ceased. What was left was a euphoric tingling spreading out from his collar and across his body. Suckling sounds echoed in his mind, strangling soothing, as though he was being tended to. Her gloved hand reached for his and ensnared it. Her thumb gently gyrated atop the surface, calming him further while she delivered him heaven. After only a minute, she retracted and pulled around to him, glowing with satisfaction.
Mnn....well...how was your virgin bite?
>>
>>8467843
>>8467608
Most vampires? Hmm...
>The vampire noble before him pauses and rolled her eyes to the left. Swishing her tongue around in her mouth, she looks as though she was searching for something. A gap of silence, then finally she took a deep gasp.
Ah...why didn't I notice it before...you're already tainted with our kiss. Who could it be that stole my meal's first...no matter.
>Her attention reconstituted towards his aching hardness. The way he squirmed was utterly pathetic. Certainly beneath her stature as a mere man. But the burning in her loins ought to be attended to.
...I suppose that brings you closer to our kin than some pissant villager. If you're so pent up...
>Her fingers rise to tug upon the delicate string just beneath her chin. With one draw, the bow undoes itself. Her dress shirt collapses downwards, draping over her corset, and revealing a buxom set of ivory breasts dotted with a bright pink hue perking upwards.
I may see to your strife. Reveal yourself, human.
>She struts to his side and squats, downward, ogling him from head to toe.
>>
File: Ainz_Ooal_Gown.png (903KB, 760x1075px) Image search: [Google]
Ainz_Ooal_Gown.png
903KB, 760x1075px
>>8467582
Shhh, I still got another hour and a bit for work
>>
https://discord.gg/2YSVK
>>
>>8467799
>willingly RPing with Owain knowing full well what it would mean

Nah, you're gone rip
>>
File: tumblr_nvm16qlSvn1r81w4ho1_1280.png (154KB, 584x525px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nvm16qlSvn1r81w4ho1_1280.png
154KB, 584x525px
>>8467625
Yeah, I did.
>Said Nellko with unshaken cockiness as she took another sip right before his very eyes. After all, what was this twerp gonna do exactly?
Whatcha gonna do about it?
>She rose a single eyebrow at him as he took his shirt off, glancing at his slender build briefly.
You wanna do this, huh? Alright, lemme just put this-
>By the time she'd put the beer down on the counter to avoid having it spill all over the place and stink of drunk for days to come, the anon had managed to blind-side her into a tackle onto the floor.
Oof!
>Her large and plump form hit the floor, her assets shaking and jiggling from the impact.
Ow! You asshole, I wasn't ready!
>Gripping onto his upper arms, the trained KittyGB agent used her weight to topple the anon onto his side, before climbing on top of him in turn.
I'm a mercenary, if you gotta know. Half the time I get paid to put a dirtbag down, the other half I get paid to prevent a dirtbag like you from getting put down... If you had anything worth of value other than this sorry-ass place, that is.
>>
Ekko is kind of ugly to be honest

Anyone finding THAT attractive has shit taste
>>
File: Leona (33).png (1MB, 1000x1400px) Image search: [Google]
Leona (33).png
1MB, 1000x1400px
>>8467822
>(kissu backu
Thank dork.)

>>8467830
>>8467889
(Why not step up and claim something for yourself, then? If it's so easily stolen, then steal it back.)
>>
>>8467920
Don't respond to it
>>
>>8467919
Who?
>>
>>8467919
Gotta play that dark-skinned champ for easier self-insert.
>>
>>8467948
Owain's ava he's playing for easy ins with LoL girls
>>
>>8467700
A-a-ahhhh fuuuuuck~
>with one large puny *squrit* a single long, sticky, musky rope of jizz Shot out of the mans cock and landed on dmg
S-sorry about that.
(I thought I sent this)
>>
>>8467941
>referring to Owain as "it"

Racist. But I like it.
>>
>>8467920
H-hmph, don't post bunnysuits so willy nilly, geez. No prob though :thumbs_up: Keep it up!
>>
File: 6ca.jpg (34KB, 600x403px) Image search: [Google]
6ca.jpg
34KB, 600x403px
>>8467964
>LoL
That explains it
>>
File: 1443748639722.jpg (16KB, 318x263px) Image search: [Google]
1443748639722.jpg
16KB, 318x263px
>>8467988
Clever.
>>
File: Leona (67).jpg (458KB, 853x1676px) Image search: [Google]
Leona (67).jpg
458KB, 853x1676px
>>8468001
>
>>
File: HideoKojima.jpg (45KB, 538x404px) Image search: [Google]
HideoKojima.jpg
45KB, 538x404px
:nauseated face:
>>
>>8467790
>Slightly taken aback by her request, a more dumbfounded look covered his visage. Such a forward request, but then again, who else would act like that than Leona? Speaking in a laid back voice to match her carefree attitude, he obliged.
It'd be a pleasure, consider it a thanks for making my lane nice and easy.
>Squeezing the bottle and pouring a generous amount onto his left hand, he tossed it to the ground onto her towel with a soft thump. Rubbing both his hands together, making sure they were nice and slippery, he pressed them into her back. Her skin and muscles squishing satisfyingly against his pressure, eagerly accepting his hands as her burning skin warmed them and let the lotion sink in, giving her skin its ever so prominent sheen.
You know, I really like this skin. but I'll have to strip you of it slightly to properly massage you~
>Not even waiting for her to allow him; far too cocksuredly, he began working on the ties and knots that bound her clothes so tightly to her frame, accentuating every curve and crevice in the most aesthetically pleasing way possible. The fabric slid down her sides, and his hands continues their exploration of her body working hard and attentively, circling each part of her skin, getting lower and lower until they hit a rather sharp curve. He waited before continuing, not wanting to tempt fate any further... for now~
>>
File: 123489186.jpg (31KB, 397x370px) Image search: [Google]
123489186.jpg
31KB, 397x370px
>>8468028
:thinking:
>>
>>8467988
You're an ass, but I respect your cunning lingual skills enough to nod my head

>>8468028
:thinking_face:
>>
>>8468028
Mecha cucked again
>>
>>8468020
:confounded:
>>
File: tumblr_oem3b8A4h31rntn47o1_1280.jpg (640KB, 1182x1920px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oem3b8A4h31rntn47o1_1280.jpg
640KB, 1182x1920px
I wanna play a thicc! Recommend me a thicc!
>>
>>8468060
Toriel!
>>
>>8468060
Fillia or Stocking
>>
>>8468020
>Battle Bunny Leona
WHEN?
>>
>>8467920
>Why not step up and claim something for yourself?
Damn, you just told that boy.
>>
File: THICCER.png (313KB, 700x1166px) Image search: [Google]
THICCER.png
313KB, 700x1166px
>>8468060
Thicc related
>>
File: 008.jpg (413KB, 798x1160px) Image search: [Google]
008.jpg
413KB, 798x1160px
>>8468060
There's too many good thiccs to name. And even then none thick characters get thicc hard.
Look through the BBW tags on sad panda and see if you get any ideas.
>>
File: Ekko11.jpg (366KB, 663x858px) Image search: [Google]
Ekko11.jpg
366KB, 663x858px
>>8467799
>While Ekko caught his breath he heard the heavy footsteps of someone approaching, turning his head around so fast he heard his neck creak in protest. Wincing and placing his hand to his neck he is relived to only see Leona, visibly relaxing as he slouches over. His tattered shirt drapes loosely off his body, seemingly inundated with his sweat after his few battles of the day. Attempting to appear tough he flexes his sinewy arm, placing his palm along the small muscle as he smiles brightly.
"Nothing to it! I got the brain and the brawn as you can see."
>At her warning he nods his head, attempting to keep himself from becoming cocky in the strange environment. Ekko sits stock still as she brings the medicine to his wounds, biting his lip hard enough he nearly draws blood to keep from letting out more than a hiss of pain at the sensation. Once he was properly bandaged he begins to eat the meager helpings of food, still grimacing from time to time as his wounds rack his body with pain.
"Thanks Leo. Sure you could have wiped those guys with one hand tied behind your back. I'm more of a planning and strategy guy instead of running right in, ya feel me?"
>Ekko tears into his bread like a starving animal, drinking his water with similar gusto. His hazel eyes flick across the chamber, soon falling back onto the sun warrior.
"You know after meeting that Pantheon guy I was expecting more..."
>He flexes and makes grunting noises while imitating swinging a weapon
"But you're nice and pretty...Pretty nice, I mean. I owe ya one. Not really sure what I can give you but don't hesitate to ask."
>>
>>8468060
Lucoa is thicc in a lot of her fan art
>>
File: Madotsuki_Profile.png (1KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
Madotsuki_Profile.png
1KB, 200x200px
>>8468060
Filia pls
>>
>>8468079
Shut up Owain
>>
>>8468133
Lucoa is top tier
>>
>>8467858
Does it? I was intent on keeping my position as cattle for vampire secure, not rising in their ranks.
>The male lets out a weak chuckle at the thought of it, but is quick to quiet himself after hearing her offer to help relieve him of the heated erection that was threatening to tear up his pants.
Wait are you sure? I have no complaints, but...
>He trails off mid-sentence as he sees the vampiress in front of him beginning to disrobe herself and reveal before him her rather large breasts. Keeping his eyes transfixed on the pink nubs, his mouth hangs open as he tries to remember what he was about to say, but ultimately cannot recover his train of thought.
Nevermind. As you command of me miss vampire.
>His thumbs hook under the waistband of his pants, and tug them down until they reached his knees. He does the same with his boxers, the pair of underwear have a visible stain at the peak of his bulge, and when they joined his pants, he kicks them off and piles them with his shirt. His cock flopped out from its clothed prison, and comes to a rest pointing up at the vampiress, throbbing and dribbling a small stream of precum from out of its tip.
Like what you see?
>He says with a sly grin.
>>
>>8468154
>Lucoa
>Good
Unironically drink bleach pedo man.
>>
>>8468060
Seconding the Lucoa
>>
>>8467916
>As he laid pinned under her attractive weight and mass, he sarcastically replied to antagonize her
Bullshit... no way a woman as beautiful as you is a badass. I've spent time in the wilderness and learned how to live off the land. When you learn things like this, you learn to read people and they're struggles. You're to happy to be a mercenarY
>he shouted as he shouted as his hip popped
Hey... if we're gonna do this, can you at least roll me on my back instead of my side?
>He asked as he laid there.
Oh by the way... you're um... your woman hood is showing...
>He looked away as to show her respect. one of her breast happen to flop out of her top. To which he immediately got erected to the sight of her bareflesh...
So you gonna give me that beer or am I gonna have to force ya to give it to me...
>He said while running out of breath
>>
File: 1473581857755.jpg (117KB, 484x461px) Image search: [Google]
1473581857755.jpg
117KB, 484x461px
>>8468060
>>
File: colonel.jpg (176KB, 686x385px) Image search: [Google]
colonel.jpg
176KB, 686x385px
>>8468079
>Damn, you just told that boy
(You're a good man, handsoap.)
>>
>>8467843
>As if under a light hypnotic suggestion he stiffens up as soon as her tender lips brush against his neck, marking where her fangs are going to pierce him. He makes no attempt at resisting, suppressing a shudder when streaks of her saliva roll down to his collarbone. He shuts his eyes so tight they begin to water, preparing for the bite.

>There was no other word for it. It was like she deflowered him. The way the sharp pain gave way to a flood of pleasure, the way her hand squeezes his to reassure and comfort him, the sense that he's doing something sinful, it all feels like the vampire just stole his innocence. As soon as she pulls back he slumps down to his hands and knees, like he's bowing before his new mistress. He opens and closes his mouth, like he can't find the words to describe what happened.
Wha.. whaa.. Ahh..
>>
>>8468173
>Lucoa
>Pedo
Hi ermac
>>
>>8468173
This is such an Ermac tier shitpost it's not even funny
>>
>>8468173
I... Don't..
But she's a milf.
>>
>>8468232
Hey Balaika, Boco is in the bushes outside your window.
>>
File: tumblr_n9x58el0Hf1tu9bwyo1_500.png (199KB, 500x429px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n9x58el0Hf1tu9bwyo1_500.png
199KB, 500x429px
>>8468259
>Out comes the C4 detonator
Well that's okay I didn't need sleep tonight anyway
>BOOM
>BOOM
>BOOM
>B O O M
>>
File: IMG_6943.png (204KB, 481x838px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6943.png
204KB, 481x838px
>>8468173
To be fair Lucoa will never be as good as Kanna or Fafnir.
>>
>>8468351
>Kissus the Kenny
>>
>>8468182
Maybe you should learn to read better, then!
>At his comment, she looked down at herself and noticed that indeed, in the struggle, one of her kittens had made its way out of her top and did a Janet Jackson.
Oh, erm...
>She got back onto her feet in order to readjust her top and put back everything where it belonged, before dusting herself off.
Anyway, yeah, I like my job. Even if I have to deal with dumbasses at times...
>Nellko said with a shrug, before snatching the beer that had been left on the counter, casually heading into the living room as the anon got back up in turn.
Just grab yourself a new one, that one's already got my germs all over it.
>She said before plopping herself down onto the anon's couch, making herself at home as he'd previously told her to.
>>
>>8468166
Hmm...
>Gloved fingers stroke the point of her chin while she inspects the virile organ aimed directly in her sights. The thickness was appropriate, the length impressive as well. A subtle flick of her ruby lips from the tongue within shows her inner thoughts.
Acceptable, thrall. You'd make for a fine servant.
>Silk fingers grace only the head of his shaft. She takes it within her claw, rubbing the expensive material across his sensitive glans. They swirl his precum around and around until the helmet was caked in his juice.
I suppose I can deem myself to relieve you, but only if you return the favor yourself.
>Standing up once more, she steps towards his head and over, feet placed at both sides of his ears. Straight up, though obscured, he could just barely make out the contents beneath her skirt. An intricate dark lace in a gothic design hiding her most sensitive region. Before he could submit, she lowered herself, burying his face within her thighs, as she herself prostrated forward. The vampire came face to tip with his rod, taking in a sniff of his masculine scent that caused her underwear to only darken further. The silk returned around his shaft now and pumped up once, experimenting with him.
Do excellent work back there, dog!

>>8468189
Wahh wahh? Are you a babe now, human?
>She takes to a knee in front of him, looking down upon his debased form. Two fingers pat the bottom of his chin, urging him to look up. What greets him are two glowing red eyes, the focal point of a breath taking visage only matched by the crimson lipstick and bead of scarlet running down the edge of her pert mouth.
Would you serve me, human? No worries will ever abate you again. You shall be clothed, housed, fed. All you must do is follow my orders and submit.
>>
>>8468403
>He grunted in displeasure but was grateful for her to get off him. As he got up, he grabbed 3 more beers from the fridge. One for him now, and an extra for each of them after they're finish with what they have
Hey do you want any chips or crap? I'm sure a big girl like you is probably hungry...
>He grabbed some Oreos and headed into the living room and sat down next to her. Passing her a cookie while resuming watching whatever tv show she put on...
Freaking love the cooking channel.

Cookie?
>He asked as he held one up to her.
>>
>>8468446
Do you have a Discord?
>>
>>8468154
My man of African decent

>>8468173
Literal ningen trash

>>8468351
Kanna is excellent.
Fafnir is mid tier at best
>>
File: Leona (153).jpg (147KB, 1000x923px) Image search: [Google]
Leona (153).jpg
147KB, 1000x923px
>>8468029
>She squirmed as the cold hands found sudden purchase against her warm skin, her back twisting and shaking as she fought for a comfortable position through his prodding. She eventually easing into the chair, her breasts pressing into the backing and crushing slightly against her rib cage. Once she had found her spot, she began to melt away, the heat from her body slowly increasing as the hands traveled across supple skin and around swimsuit accentuated curves.
Have you done this before? I've never had hands work like that...
>She began to let out very hushed "ooo"'s and cooing noisy as her body was gently teased by the man's dancing fingers. Her breathing slowed up and her light wriggling stopped, taking in fully his masterful handiwork and trying to keep her calm and leveled head cool. She was too absorbed in the pleasure to notice as she was slowly disrobed. The moment his fingers stopped, just above the hip, she peered over her shoulder.
It is, and if you must...
>Her hands reached behind her, finishing what he'd started. Her top fell to the sides of the seat, giving full access to her back and showing just how much her bountiful breasts compressed as they lightly peeked out from her sides. From below, she slowly shimmied off the bottoms, keeping her legs tightly bound until the sat around her knees.

>>8468059
(:yum:)

>>8468071
(rito pls)

>>8468079
(Thank Handzo, keep chillin')
>>
File: Leona (34).png (176KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Leona (34).png
176KB, 500x500px
>>8468126
>Her eyes roll as he attempts to fake more than what he really is. His magical technology was impressive, to be sure, but his physique compared to the men of Rakkor was... lackluster. She returned the flex with one of her own, the bicep bulging out through the skinsuit as she stared right back at him. While he was engaged in combat, she had walked all day in armor close to half his weight in the blazing sun.
It's okay little one. You're young, I'm sure if you train properly, one day you can be strong too.
>She finishes her bread quickly, chomping the last bite down and guzzling straight from the waterskin, rivulets dripping across her cheeks and down soft skin, before soaking into the fabric just above her bust.
You act as if we don't strategize. Our might may be great in single combat, but where the tribes come together is in group tactics. An impenetrable wall of shields, only opening once to thrust and kill. Defense and offense, all in coordination.
>Her hand covered her mouth and she chuckled at his gestures.
You mean Atreus? Oh, don't mind him.
>She shuffles in closer, leaning into his ear and whispering.
Between us, he always wanted to be a baker. It's a shame it's so hard to grow sugar up here.
>>
Watching Mecha's friend cuck him with Owain is pretty painful
>>
>>8468518
Pops I'm gonna go get married to Kanna, wish me luck
>>
>>8466570
Role for 60
>>
File: 64.jpg (406KB, 675x900px) Image search: [Google]
64.jpg
406KB, 675x900px
>>8468609
Uhhh?
>>
>>8466570

Hmmm...
>>
>>8468540
:sleepy:
>>
>>8468626
Oops, you weren't supposed to hear that until I brought out the ring.
>Pats the dragon loli on the head.
Don't tell anybody.
>>
File: 1458506812726.jpg (41KB, 550x512px) Image search: [Google]
1458506812726.jpg
41KB, 550x512px
>When you cum and don't want to finish a session anymore because you aren't horny
>>
>>8468678
I know that all too well
Alternatively
>Not too into a session but they wont finish
RE
>>
>>8468678
>Not edging until your character cums in the RP
Weak.
>>
>>8468678
>when you're getting close during a session but you never want the edging to end
>>
Juzou when?
>>
>>8468609
>Ainz sits in a rocking chair, polishing his staff of kill shit +5

Now anon... You're gonna wait till the dragon loli is at least 18 before you consemate that marriage... Right?
>>
File: 1431397739813.jpg (60KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1431397739813.jpg
60KB, 300x300px
>>8468678
>tfw your partner actually encourages you to cum anytime you want
>>
>>8468638

NO!
>>
>>8466570
Sub you say? Just my specialty
>>
File: TIM.png (123KB, 339x358px) Image search: [Google]
TIM.png
123KB, 339x358px
>>8468678
>when you don't fap to sessions so you don't know that feel
>>
https://discord.gg/M8MDs
>>
>>8468446
>He goes quiet again, trying to think about what he wants, why he even did this to begin with. The sight of blood running down her lips would normally disgust him but now seeing it contrasting with the vampire's pale skin fills him with a perverse lust.
..I'll serve you. I thought.. I thought my faith would protect me, but.. I can't have had much if you make me feel like this.
>His shoulders slump, like he's relieved he can finally admit it. His forehead kisses the floor as he prostates himself before the vampire
>>
>>8468446
>The male would have let out a scoff at the remark to his manhood, but the arousal that was plaguing him forced him to look the other way, else she might not help him. It also made him much more sensitive than he normally was, shown by a sharp cry when her gloved fingers trailed across his crown and smeared his pre all over it.
A-And what am I to do?
>His question was quickly answered when the vampiress lifted her skirt up to reveal her black lacy panties, causing his prick to subtly twitch at the sight. He lowered himself down to the floor as her clothed crotch pressed against his lips, until his back laid parallel against the floor. One more yelp left him as her gloved fingers returned to his length, but it came out muffled due to her cunt blocking his mouth. His tongue slipped out from between his lips and gave her undergarments a curious lick, imparting his own spit to the growing stain while he tasted the juices it was composed of. His tongue returns to his mouth to savor the vampiress' sweet taste, and hungry for more, it quickly slides back to her soaked panties. The slippery pink muscle lapped greedily at her covered slit, pressing the fabric closer and closer against it until the outline of her lower lips could be felt. The pace of his tongue sped up as more of her nectar landed on it, and he moved his hands to her thighs to further press her against him.
>>
>>8468789
>Anon eyes the staff of kill shit +5 while tugging at his collar nervously, noticing that the rod is looking deadly today.

Y-yeah, of course. I wouldn't dream of doing lewd things to her ripe body until she's of the proper age. I promise.
>>
File: Ekko18.jpg (241KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
Ekko18.jpg
241KB, 700x700px
>>8468572
>Ekko grumbles something intelligible underneath his breath at being called "little one", avoiding her gaze for a moment while he tries to collect himself. He places a hand on his chest while looking directly at Leona, pressing a fist to the center of his chest as he looks at her. The sight of the woman's muscles stop him from speaking too confidently, instead deciding to just shrug his shoulders and look her in the yet.
"Never been one for big muscles. Probably because of all the roided out weirdos running around Zaun."
>Ekko's eyes flick down to the water that now stains her hefty bust, her two breasts looking like they could easily fill his palm and then some. Trying to get those thoughts out of his head he listens intently to what she has to say, pulling out his notebook and hastily scribbling a few notes about it before tucking it away. When she scoots closer to whisper in his ear a visible shiver rolls through his body, unintentionally feeling himself grow aroused from the closeness.
"You mean that war demi god wanted to...bake bread? Doesn't seem like him at all."
>Ekko's gaze again falls down to her boobs, the form fitting garment leaving little to the imagination. His teenage hormones running wild he is as hard as a rock, reaching into his pocket to shakily hold out a handkerchief towards the woman.
"You got uh...A little something right-"
>He gestures loosely towards her chest.
>>
Do you have a Discord?
>>
>>8468609
RAVIOLI RAVIOLI
>>
File: tumblr_mt3ff5cVoi1r81w4ho1_1280.png (689KB, 995x1100px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mt3ff5cVoi1r81w4ho1_1280.png
689KB, 995x1100px
>>8468516
>She grabs the remote and zaps away as she hears him from the kitchen.
Sure. Didn't you say you were inviting me for dinner or something?
>She indeed stops on the cooking channel, leaving it there as she reaches over for the cookie.
Oh hell yeah, I love Oreos. Actually I'm pretty sure it's physically impossible to hate Oreos.
>She grabbed the cookie he had offered him, then reached into the tray to grab a handful more of them, and bring them to her mouth. In the process, one accidentally fell into her mountainous breasts and disappeared from view.
Whoops... Lost to the Cleavage Zone.
>>
Hello again, explorers!
>>
>>8468892
Frank#9532
>>
>>8468888
Owain pls
>>
Hotmail account?
>>
Habbo nickname?
>>
>>8468888
QUADS OF CLAIMING

FIRST KINX AND NOW LEONA

WHERE'S YOUR HERO MECHA NOW
>>
>>8468972
Shut up ermac
>>
Is that Tristana from yesterday around?
>>
File: 著莪 あやめ =52=.gif (2MB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
著莪 あやめ =52=.gif
2MB, 500x280px
>>8468892
>but ERPing in the thread is easier
>>
>>8469005
see
>>8468888
>>
>>8469005
Owain will claim you after he's done claiming another one of Mecha's waifus
>>
>>8468972
Talking to both on discord while half asleep.
>>
>>8469070
>Not IMAGE BY HIDEO KOJIMA
Faker!
>>
>>8469070
How does it feel to lose to Owain
>>
File: 18j30tw2v7o3yjpg.jpg (63KB, 800x545px) Image search: [Google]
18j30tw2v7o3yjpg.jpg
63KB, 800x545px
>>8469116
Like he's putting in a lot of work while I sit here relaxing with my homies my dude.
>>
File: Tristana.png (532KB, 800x1067px) Image search: [Google]
Tristana.png
532KB, 800x1067px
>>8469005
(Reporting in! What's up?)
>>
File: Overlord.(Novel).full.1927654.jpg (820KB, 1227x867px) Image search: [Google]
Overlord.(Novel).full.1927654.jpg
820KB, 1227x867px
>>8468864
Good, I'm proud of you anon.
It takes a strong man not to be seduced by those thighs, creamy skin and general softness.

>Gently pats the anon before departing for a bus without wifi
>>
This thread needs some thicc ol' butts!
>>
>>8468540
>Feeling her body convulse and surge with each subtle movement, it only fueled his vigor, which was strengthened still as her sweet moans departed her lips, meeting his ears. As she beckoned his hands further onwards with her words and actions, ridding of herself of that restrictive (though admittedly fashionable) clothing, he began to work harder still. Hands digging deeper, digits massaging more thoroughly, palms working their ways and compressing her toned and tight muscles to work off all that tension she'd built up from the battles.
I've done it a few times, but I only work this well when I have somebody to impress, honestly~
>She couldn't see the wide grin that covered his face, and the narrowed look in his eyes below his slightly furrowed brow, working not just her body but her mind too with each honeyed word. Gracefully tracing her soft smooth skin to her large rear, it started to knead her buns like they were still dough. It gave way to each push and squeeze as they assaulted her erogenous zone, ever so tempted to reach around and just...~
Hey Leona, I think you deserve something a little... more, for what you did for me today...
>With those ambiguous words, he lurched forwards, her crotch pressing into her soft ass as she felt his arms coil around her chest, hands finding themselves nestled gently in the space between her bountiful chest and the board she rested upon. They started to grope and work at the fat sat on her chest, being mean his tips pinched her nipples, nice and hard. Arousal? Looks like she was enjoying this just as much as her moans gave off~

//Speaking of Hanzo, that's who you're playing with right now. Sad to say I actually have to leave for the night now, but this scene and ava are too good to leave lukewarm. Will you be here tomorrow night, or do you have a discord I could contact you through so we can arrange another time we can do this?
>>
File: ZKeRlcr.jpg (198KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
ZKeRlcr.jpg
198KB, 1366x768px
>>8469147
I feel the presence of a stand user-
>Sees the skeleton man
-N-NANI!?!
>>
File: 997.png (366KB, 750x1150px) Image search: [Google]
997.png
366KB, 750x1150px
>>8469175
>>
>>8469141
Hi! Wanted to see if you were free, I could just go through the archive and pull that opener you used if you are? Still after that blowjob.
>>
>>8469175
>>
>>8469175

And some nice boobies.
>>
>>8469207
>>
>>8468915
(Lovely bird husband, wish I had time to play but sadly I don't)
>>
File: trist.jpg (396KB, 1215x717px) Image search: [Google]
trist.jpg
396KB, 1215x717px
>>8469203
(Sounds good to me. Have at it.)
>>
>>8469140
He's dicking your waifus while you lurk your cuckshed you mean
>>
File: rtyr.jpg (54KB, 600x629px) Image search: [Google]
rtyr.jpg
54KB, 600x629px
>>8469175
I don't know If my butt is thicc enough, Admiral.
>>
>>8468909
>He ate one and began chewing.
Ya I was going to. I was more or less gonna treat you like a lady, but we've bonded now so we can skip that phase. Lets just order pizza...
>He watched as an oreo slipped between her breast and forever taunt him.
I'll get it.
>He slips his hands between her two breast and grabs the evasive cookie. He pulls it out and immediately plops it into his mouth. He soon after pulls out his phone and places and order for delivery.
What do you want on your pizza, I'm buyin'. Pass me another Oreo while you got 'em
>He said as he texted in his order
>>
>>8469207
Pretty needy tonight.
>>
>>8469254
Your butt is plenty thicc
>The Admiral gives it a hearty smack
>>
>>8469290

Hey, boobs are awesome.
>>
>>8469237
(Maybe another time)
>>
>>8469240
The projection is real
>>
>>8469206
What is the source of this image I am hard as diamonds
>>
>>8469330
That they are!

>>8469354
Houtengeki is the artist.
>>
>>8469354
https://danbooru.donmai.us/posts?tags=houtengeki
>>
>>8469290
Now them's some titties
>>
File: 7e95a2ffd10f5f3aafa8e75c860a0cf2.jpg (264KB, 639x1000px) Image search: [Google]
7e95a2ffd10f5f3aafa8e75c860a0cf2.jpg
264KB, 639x1000px
(Unfortunately I have to bow out for tonight. Work tomorrow, but I'll be back around if you are as well. Feel free to ask)

>>8468833
Good...good. Come thrall.
>From the center of her left palm, blood - his blood - swirls round and round until it forms a spherical shape. Her opposite hand crosses over and claws into the center, dragging back and forming a bridge of magical energy seeping redness down to the ground. The final product looks like that of a doorway colored in nothing but scarlet. She crosses from behind and takes him by the shoulder, hoisting him up to his feet and dragging him forward into the arcane doorway. Instantaneously the two are transported from rural village to a luxurious bedroom, fit with all the markings of royalty. An enormous bed layered with red velvet centers the room, drapes of translucent in a darker shade surrounding it. Painted portraits of her and what must be relatives are hung on top of stone walls. No coffin in sight; just another church myth. She strides over to the side of her mattress and sits upon the edge, inviting him to join the space next to her with a pat.
Naturally as a servant you shall be attending to my every whim, though I am a gracious host. My castle is yours. You may go anywhere, do anything, so long as you do not disobey. However...first I should inundate you further..
>She opens her mouth once more and runs her tongue along the outside of her fangs, explicitly drawing him in closer.
>>
https://strawpoll.com/7d5wg4b
>>
>>8469390
>>8468857
>The vampire is no sadist. Instead of trapping him in a cage with restricted movement, she keeps her weight light upon his front as to give him unfettered access to her nether regions. After all, it would be pointless if she did not quell her own lust in the process. The way his tongue slid across her flowery lips dripping saccharine nectar created a buzzing hum in her mind almost as powerful as his blood. She produced a sweet taste that fell upon his tastebuds that was addictive; he simply had to have more. Not negligent of her duties, she continues to cater to his penis in the most elegant manner. While her hips start to rock back and forth, the solid clinch around his member spiral around the basin like a corkscrew. Her eyes watch with keen interest as more of his pre-ejaculate push up and out from his precious factory below. Satisfied with his efforts, she rewards him - and secretly herself - to a taste of his cock. Her lips are the first to make contact, pressing on the very front of his head and leaving a bright, red lipstick mark. Her tongue darts out and licks around to the side, using her hands to angle him back and assaulting his frenulum.
Keep it up, human...
>She states with bated breath, assaulting his sensitive organ with hot blasts of damp air.
>>
File: tumblr_od9k8pAyh71t7xyrqo1_1280.png (1MB, 1280x991px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_od9k8pAyh71t7xyrqo1_1280.png
1MB, 1280x991px
>>8469175
H-Here you go!
>>
File: tumblr_ob8bzknMfE1vc4lmfo1_540.png (10KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ob8bzknMfE1vc4lmfo1_540.png
10KB, 540x540px
>>8469381
>>8469383
Oh my balls are going to be aching tonight
>>
File: yu.jpg (286KB, 850x1235px) Image search: [Google]
yu.jpg
286KB, 850x1235px
>>8469308
H-hey! Have I done anything wrong, Admiral? I don't think I deserve a spank.
>>
>>8467920
>Why not step up and claim something for yourself, then?
Not them, but if something is so easily claimed, what's the point?

It's like asking; "Hey, I know someone already chewed it up and spat it out, but why don't you claim that candy bar? Show that other guy who's boss!"

It's just retarded, because things can be done to something that mean you don't want it any more.
>>
>>8469410
(I'll type up my reply and save it for the next time you get back. See ya next time vampire, or whatever your name is.)
>>
File: tristanaopener.png (65KB, 957x186px) Image search: [Google]
tristanaopener.png
65KB, 957x186px
>>8469238
Thanks. Just be gentle, I'm not very good. I've included your opener for reference.

>Anon's cock is quite hard by the time her tongue makes contact with it over the fabric of his pants. Her touch has him shivering above her, one of his hands reaching down to pat her head. “You really are the perfect height for this kind of thing. I'm looking forward to it.”
>The Anon doesn't waste much time, pulling away just enough to unzip and unbutton his jeans, pushing them and his boxers down quickly, his erect cock springing free, six inches, with the promised extra skin covering the head, bunched up at the tip, his shaft smooth and pale, sack below hanging closed, bunched up at the base of his shaft.
>>
>>8469472
Yes. You're too damn cute.
>>
>>8469282
Hey hey, who said anything about skipping? You still owe me a job, you know. Escort missions can go fetch five to ten grand, sometimes more. You'd -better- cough up the best stuff you can afford.
... 'Za works, though.
>She stared at him as he so casually and boldly reached into her massive bosom in order to fetch the stranded cookie, blinking at him before raising a single eyebrow.
Is that how you treat girls on the first date? No wonder you're still single.
>She said in a deadpan, tongue-in-cheek kind of way.
Meat lover. Extra bacon and sausage.
>She requested, before grabbing another Oreo and stuffing it into his mouth.
>>
File: Old-Joseph-Joestar.jpg (26KB, 650x400px) Image search: [Google]
Old-Joseph-Joestar.jpg
26KB, 650x400px
>>8469472
P-Please! Stop doing that!
>>
>>8469254
Is that Kashima? I've missed you.
>>
>>8469390
(That's fine, I'll definitely keep an eye out!)
>>
File: 0407069ad4c7782e59d1a7414b03f205.jpg (138KB, 820x1000px) Image search: [Google]
0407069ad4c7782e59d1a7414b03f205.jpg
138KB, 820x1000px
>>8469453
Don't forget to check his twitter too.

Spill lots~
>>
File: 484.png (651KB, 638x900px) Image search: [Google]
484.png
651KB, 638x900px
>>8469509
O-ohh... Alright. Though I think being cute isn't a reason to spank your personal secretary. We need to have some manners.

>>8469525
Stop doing what? I'm not doing anything wrong nor defying an order.

>>8469531
Yeah, It's me! Kashima, training cruiser. At your service.
>>
File: h a a.jpg (63KB, 312x520px) Image search: [Google]
h a a.jpg
63KB, 312x520px
Ge e ze....sure a re a lot..of...meat y hum a ns here...toni ght...
>>
>>8469552
The dick in that picture will be me in a few
Chrissakes
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (78KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
78KB, 1280x720px
>>8469183
FOOLISH JOESTAR
YOU WILL NEVER DEFEAT MY
[SKELETONS IN THE CLOSET]
>>
File: Leona (195).jpg (2MB, 2500x1730px) Image search: [Google]
Leona (195).jpg
2MB, 2500x1730px
>>8468888
Ah, that was before the spear, before the...how did you put it...?
>A forced grimace crosses her face, baring shining white teeth, gritting them against each other as she flexes again and growls. It quickly changes to playful, deep laughter and further on to a warm and inviting smile. She shifts back away from him, the bits of armor clacking against the stone, her arms behind her to prop her body up whilst she leans backwards.
Hmm?
>As she looks down to see the stain slowing darkening the purple suit, she reaches behind herself. There's a few snaps, and her breastplate hinges away from itself as she lets it fall to the floor with a loud ringing clang. Underneath, the clothing clings tightly to her body, dotted with dark spots of sweat from the day. The unsupported chest lay pressing into the fabric, her nipples poking into it and showing as clear as the dawn sky, bound only by the tightness of the sizing. Her outstretched hand takes the cloth from him.
Thank you, it's hard to keep these clean.
>She begins to dab at the marks, her breasts giving way gently to her own hand, bouncing around with every press into them. As the handkerchief slowly soaks off, she twists to the side, compressing them further and audibly straining the woven strands as she tries to wring out the water. With a quick flap, she hands the moistened object back to him.
(Sorry, but I should probably get going Owain, if you'd like to keep going, hit me up next time you see me)

>>8469180
(Actually, I should probably be heading out myself, and I adore this scene completely. I try to keep my discord well locked down, I hope you understand. But I've already screencapped the last response. Not sure if I'll be back tomorrow, but I am most definitely looking forward to continuing this, anytime you see me, or I catch you.)
>>
>>8469653
Yay! I have missed you, Kashima.

>Headpats the adorable cruiser.
>>
>>8469716
>hit me up next time you see me

CLAIM CONFIRMED

RIP MECHA
>>
File: 6YHgJqW.jpg (107KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
6YHgJqW.jpg
107KB, 1366x768px
>>8469653
M-My hand! I-I can't control my hand!
>Smacks ass
>>8469682
HERMIT PUUURPLE
>Entangles you in his vines with his free hand
HOLY SHIT
>>
>>8469653
You know I make the rules around here. I'll spank you if I want to. Don't talk back to your admiral.
>He puts his hand on your shoulder and softly says
Listen, I won't do it again... okay?
>>
File: Tristanalewd6.gif (182KB, 575x625px) Image search: [Google]
Tristanalewd6.gif
182KB, 575x625px
>>8469505
>Tristana hungrily licks her lips at the sight of his member, her cock pillows soon glistening with a light sheen of saliva. She draws forward and presses a deep kiss to his fore skin covered tip, poking her tongue inside for a moment to the the head. Afterwards she begins to pepper kisses all along his shaft. One of her hands press against his inner thigh, dragging her fingertips across it as her other hand slips between his thighs. She begins to squeeze his nuts gently, gauging how much seed he has fermenting inside of his duo. She ducks down, laying her tongue flat against his underside and dragging it all the way to his tip. Afterwards she presses her lips to his crown, sticking her tongue inside and swirling it around his hidden head. With expert precision she pushes his foreskin back, revealing his head and subsequently putting it inside the moist cavern of her mouth. Looking up at the man she smiles with his glans laying across her tongue, a muted giggle barely audible from the yordle.
>>
>>8469520
Like I've said, you threw that opportunity out the window when you stole muh beer. Speaking of beer, I brought you another one.
And if you must know, my girlfriend who I was gonna marry died in a car accident 9 months ago. I've been pretty traumatized about it.
>He said chewing on the Oreo as he finished typing up the order.
Cool, Got us an X-Large meat lovers with double bacon and sausage and a little surprise for you because you've been pretty cool.
>He placed the phone down and finished his first beer he brought over
Cool,it will be here in an hour. In the meantime, I'm pretty fucking hungry. Why don't you spread your legs open. I'm hungry for some pussy...
>>
File: Ekko10.png (600KB, 900x1044px) Image search: [Google]
Ekko10.png
600KB, 900x1044px
>>8469716
(Yes ma'am, been great so far. Hope you've been enjoying to. Have a good one.)
>>
>>8469746
Anon don't be retarded, you can see the response the other anon got. She obviously liked that session more.
>>
>>8469716
//Oh I understand completely, no worries. Glad to hear you're enjoying it as much as I am. See you around, Radiant Dawn~
>>
File: 065.jpg (58KB, 410x564px) Image search: [Google]
065.jpg
58KB, 410x564px
>>8469479
(Because for one, the claiming culture is stupid, that was the whole point of the thicc, titty, mecha girl ava even coming here.
Who gives a fuck who types to who? Hell, love to burst your bubble, chances are a lot of your favorite avas probably have played with [Insert disliked person here]
Whether knowingly or unknowingly.
One person playing with another doesn't devalue anything. And while yeah, nobody wants used food, not everybody gets to be a high-paid worker that gets a new car either.
And sometimes. Just sometimes, a used thing is actually even better. Ever cooked with cast iron? A well-seasoned, well-used cast iron skillet is much better than a brand new one.
That's my last bit before bed.)
>>
>>8469815
KING OF ERP
HOW CAN ANYONE COMPETE
>>
File: 1489810117652.jpg (458KB, 1200x627px) Image search: [Google]
1489810117652.jpg
458KB, 1200x627px
>>8469753
>fucking dies
>maybe idk
>>
>>8469869
>favorite avas
Don't have any. They're all sluts.

Can barely even stomach talking to people in ERP any more.
>>
>>8469869
Well said. More typing experience is in no way a bad thing.
>>
>>8469869
That's a lot of words for saying "I wanted Owain's BBC"
>>
File: tumblr_ny1at9NrT61r81w4ho1_1280.png (452KB, 655x802px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ny1at9NrT61r81w4ho1_1280.png
452KB, 655x802px
>>8469789
>She slowly looks from the TV over at him, remaining quiet for a moment.
... You're serious?
>With an unsure look, she blinks at him, as if she was trying to figure out if that was just some sort of very bad joke or what.
That's harsh, man.
>She doesn't even humor his last, somewhat distasteful comment, she's just stuck on the first part for now.
And you guys had been together for a while...?
>>
File: 1484944096983.jpg (38KB, 347x335px) Image search: [Google]
1484944096983.jpg
38KB, 347x335px
>>8469869
You shouldn't even humor it like that. It's not a matter of avas being used or not. Everyone here is here to roleplay, and what happens in one individual little game has nothing to do with the sessions everyone else is involved in. The people tacking that OOC baggage to avas are creepy shits in love with the idea of e-fucking some pure virgin waifu behind the screen. They need to kill themselves the fuck out of these threads.
>>
Who wants to shove their face against my steamy, fat ass?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (173KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
173KB, 1920x1080px
>>8469920
*M-My Hermitu Purple isn't strong enough to crush the bones of this skeleton, but my metal arm is attached to the bosom of this young lady! I don't know how long I can keep him in this position for! It's only a matter of time before he breaks free and takes submits me!*

M-My hand must be attracted because it's magnetic!
>>
>>8469788
>His cock has a light salty flavor, lingering on her lips as she peppers kisses along the shaft. The flavor stronger underneath his foreskin, loosely clinging to her tongue as it slides inside along the mushroom shape. His cock twitches and throbs in reaction to her movements, his hands clutched at his sides. He licks over his lips, taking a deep breath during the break where she drags her tongue up along his shaft. His foreskin rolls back easily, his head pink, glistening in the light of wherever we are, his shaft like wet velvet in her mouth, sack silky smooth, balls heavy in her hand.

“You're really cute, too. I'm lucky to have you sucking on my cock. Not many girls know how to handle foreskin like that~”
>>
File: 423432.jpg (733KB, 1300x1211px) Image search: [Google]
423432.jpg
733KB, 1300x1211px
>>8469735
Oh? Thank you Admiral, I missed you too.
>Kashima accepts the headpats with a bright smile.

>>8469753
W-whaa?!
>Bounces on her same spot and her whole body tenses up at the sudden rough smack.

>>8469764
I understand, Admiral. I won't talk back to you or defy the things you wanna do with this humble Cruiser.
>Looking down on the ground with a deep blush, she relaxes once her Admiral puts his hand on her shoulder. Hearing to his words she can truly feel everything he wanted to say. Turning around, Kashima wraps her Admiral with her arms for a tight hug.
It's okay Admiral. I only found the smack rather abrupt but nothing else. Don't worry.
>>
>>8470008
Depends. Are you the good Yukiko or the evil one?
>>
>>8470008
Hmm...
>Leans closer to her, smirking.
With such a lovely girl as yourself; it would be a honor!
>>
>>8470056
>Kisses her forehead!

You do have a surprisingly good butt, Kashima. It's lovely to see you again.
>>
>>8466570
Fuck it, rollin'
>>
File: MueqB60.jpg (35KB, 320x360px) Image search: [Google]
MueqB60.jpg
35KB, 320x360px
>>8470116
Aw, hell yeah.
>>
File: CKaOD1JUEAAk_nP.jpg (36KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
CKaOD1JUEAAk_nP.jpg
36KB, 600x338px
>>8470056
I-I'm sorry lady! I-I'm not doing this on purpose! I-I can explain!
Please get away from me!
>The old man's hand starts groping your ass, and a metal finger starts fingering your asshole
OH MY GOD!
>>
>>8470008
Yo, what the fuck is that face?
>>
>>8466570
Cancer

KYS
>>
>>8469965
We were for 2 years. I was at work when her dad called me and told me the news. Trust me, I was a wreck. Drugs, alcoholism, sex. You name it. I came close to ODing but, her dad practically saved my life. He helped coached me through the pain and told me this isn't how she wanted me to live.
>He cracked another beer
Took me a long time to get back to normal. I discovered my love for the outdoors and learned to enjoy what I still have.
>He wrapped his arm around her and pulled her in close
I didn't mean to kill your mood, But it's the truth.
>He chuckled a bit
So to answer your question, I don't treat all girls the way I treat you. I treat them as whatever. I treat you with respect and would hope you treat me the way I treat you.
>he smiled
except don't reach down my pants for oreos. You might find something you don't like.
>>
>>8466570
Roll probably.
>>
File: tristanalewd8.png (1018KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
tristanalewd8.png
1018KB, 1280x1280px
>>8470018
>Tristana's mouth squeezes down on his swollen tip, her tongue lightly lashing across his frenulum as she attempts to pleasure the man. Her hand fondling his balls begins to knead them a bit more effectively, fingers squeezing around each individual nut before letting them go. She occasionally rolls them around in her palm, toying with them as she listens to the man's words. She pulls away from his tip and licks his cumslit as she speaks, teasing the hole with gentle strokes of her pink appendage.
"I'm not many girls am I, hotshot?"
>Giggling confidently she leans forward and takes more of his meaty cock between her lips, suckling on the salty cock flesh as best she can. She begins to bob her head along his length, each one taking another inch of his well sized member into her mouth. Her nose works closer and closer to his base until she finally reaches it, her tongue slithering out past her bottom lip to roll one of his balls around. Happily enjoying the scent she pulls back before slamming forward, his cock just the right size to enter her esophagus with each hilting into her saliva slick maw.
>>
>>8470008
Only if vore is involved.
>>
>>8470056
>Wrapping his arms around you, he embraced you tightly while patting the small of your back.
Thank you Kashima. I'm sorry I let my more primal instincts get the better of me.
>>
>>8466570
I'M NOT GAYYYYYYY
>>
where the dick at
>>
>>8470331
Yes you are, you la la homo person
>>
File: hjh}.jpg (451KB, 708x1000px) Image search: [Google]
hjh}.jpg
451KB, 708x1000px
>>8470112
Thank you once again. Hearing a compliment from you means a lot to me.
>She says rubbing one of her cheeks with two patches of blush adorning her white skin.
It's nice to see you too. Actually... I've been here, lurking from the sea.

>>8470143
What are you talking about? You can simply move your hands a-awaaaaay
>As she finishes her sentence, the man gropes her butt, very roughly, enough to poke her butthole through her panties.
Wait, wait! You're not a member of the fleet! You have don't permission!

>>8470248
Don't worry... I am nothing more than another boat in your fleet. I'll always be here not matter what!
>Kashima enjoys the hug a bit more before she breaks the affection and stands before him and salutes like a soldier.
Orders are orders, captain.
>>
>>8470344
>Slaps dick across this anon's face.
>>
>>8470352
*M-My hand must attracted to the metal on her clothes! This is not good!*
>Using all of his force, he pulls back
MMrrrngg, hrrrnnngg...
>The force is so strong, he can hardly walk backwards, and the metallic properties on her skirt causes it to lift upwards, revealing her panties to this old man
Jesus Christu! I'm not doing this on purpose!
>>
File: mah-card-v9.jpg (1MB, 3060x1336px) Image search: [Google]
mah-card-v9.jpg
1MB, 3060x1336px
(Good evening everyone! I hope everything's going well!~ Kinda in the mood to play Applejack so she's the current special on the menu tonight but, as usual, everyone is available!)
>>
File: 1473942890262.png (681KB, 1000x722px) Image search: [Google]
1473942890262.png
681KB, 1000x722px
>>8470015
>>8470015
>the skeleton breaks free from the stand wielder's grasp

Fool, i'll bring a swift end to this!

>the skeleton plants his +1 boot of nut kicking firmly between the old man's legs before pulling an immediate 180 degree turn and bolting the fuck out

I'M OUTTA HERE
>>
>>8470486
Threesome with both pony and human form?
>>
>>8470201
... Damn...
>Is all she manages to say initially. She finishes up her own beer and opens up the second one he'd brought her.
Well, at least you pulled through, right?
>She shakes her head, waving with her free hand before taking a sip from the newly opened beer.
Don't worry about it. I'm the one who asked. All jokes aside, despite this rocky start we've had, you don't seem like that bad a dude.
>After another short pause, she looked down at him and grabbed the remote, adding with a small smile:
What makes you say that? I did ask for extra sausage after all, remember?
>>
File: JoJo.jpg (61KB, 570x313px) Image search: [Google]
JoJo.jpg
61KB, 570x313px
>>8470501
>As soon as you turn around, you are confronted by this

Yare yare daze. Hitting below the waist? Good grief.
>>
>>8470486
WHy an AJ mood?
>>
>>8470352
That's good Kashima, I will not worry. Your devotion to this fleet and your admiral is unparalleled
>His hands began sliding down over your luscious ass, giving each cheek a light squeeze. Kneading his fingers along as they crept toward your twin holes. Lightly prodding against each one as a bulge began to appear in his pants.
Kashima, I order you to take all of our clothes off
>>
>>8470486
Were you the Yukiko from earlier?
>>8470008
>>
>>8470221
My responses are going to get slow for a little while. I'm sorry.
>>
>>8470514
(First time that was requested! Hell yeah!)

>>8470574
(Was posting as her earlier this morning/last night)

>>8470617
(Nope)
>>
>>8470636
(Would you like to pause it and continue when you are less busy?)
>>
>>8470673
Yes please. Also thank you.
>>
>>8470523
Thanks love. As you can tell, I feel very comfortable around with you. And I'm guessing you feel the same because you were cool with me reaching down the Cleavage Zone.
>He laughed
You seem pretty cool yourself. And I remember, you just might find to big of meat for you to swallow.
>He finished his beer and casually grabs her beer
And if you do remember... I did say I was really hungry...
>He winked at her before taking a sip
>>
>>8470664
(Fuck ya then! Throw some futa in there too if you're feeling up to it! Mind starting us off?)
>>
>>8470664
Is it weird I've always wondered what head from a blowjob from a pony feels like?
>>
>>8470685
Cunt
>>
>>8470685
Holy shit its not a falseflag

http://desuarchive.org/trash/search/filename/tumblr_oko998UVlO1s6f5imo1_500.jpg/
>>
File: It's beautiful.png (304KB, 860x645px) Image search: [Google]
It's beautiful.png
304KB, 860x645px
>>8470559
Oh for fuck's sake

>The skeleton casts a pair of spells in the same moment as his orbits stared down the teenage steroid case

『BODY OF EFFULGENT BERYL』
>if he wasn't gonna dodge the first hit at this range, he could at least negate it

『GREATER TELEPORTATION』

>the skeleton's last words faded as he disappeared

DIO has a cooler staaaaaaaaaand....
>>
>>8470738
>Someone can't save your images with the same filenames
anon come on now
>>
>>8470744
Holy shit this image
Papa bones why do you make me kek so hard
>>
File: 1486655994462.jpg (59KB, 500x435px) Image search: [Google]
1486655994462.jpg
59KB, 500x435px
>>8470759
>post deleted
>this damage control

Though I agree, Celesita Shitter is one of the worst avas here. Literally replies with one to two lines of dialogue and hogs a bunch of avas.
>>
>>8470738
>Ermac said jinx was next
>Failed last time he tried to force jinx drama and delete it
>Can't be checked because OP deleted
Makes you ponderous
>>
File: 44951699_p13_master1200.jpg (818KB, 1200x705px) Image search: [Google]
44951699_p13_master1200.jpg
818KB, 1200x705px
>>8470685

>>8470738
What...?

Oh, I was falseflagged again? The desu link you gave was of the same falseflag buddy boy. I don't have that picture in my folder still anyway. And I was using Noodle earlier, so why would I randomly have a D.Va picture selected? I was wondering when I would be falseflagged again! Hotline Miami just stopped responding but that's what I was doing till just now lmao
>>
File: Back scrubing.png (679KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Back scrubing.png
679KB, 1600x900px
>>8470790
I got that from a very nice anon.
Im glad it made you laugh, it's my death's mission to bring joy to erp.

Or shitpost
>>
>>8470811
stfu Ermac

>>8466570
roll
>>
>>8470842
>Jinx appears RIGHT AFTER

Really makes you think
>>
>>8470811
>Falseflagging and deleting it again
Hi ermac
>>
File: 8mcuVkY.jpg (104KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
8mcuVkY.jpg
104KB, 1280x720px
>>8470744
STAR PLATINUM! THE WORLD!
>Stops time before the skeleton can fade away
Yare yare... And people are scared of you?
I hope you've been drinking plenty of milk...
You're going to need the calcium for the beating I'm about to give you.

*SILVER CHARIOTSU!*
Hai, Jotaro! I'm going to slice these bones in half!
>>
File: Luna-Lovegood.jpg (131KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
Luna-Lovegood.jpg
131KB, 500x600px
>>8470833
I love that Ermac has persisted as a joke here, despite the fact that he's probably long gone by now
And like, any other anonymous monkey here to fling around shitposts will be called Ermac, and they'll just have no idea who that even is
>>
File: bad taste in porn and lolis.jpg (47KB, 287x349px) Image search: [Google]
bad taste in porn and lolis.jpg
47KB, 287x349px
>>8470853
>>8470858
>Ermac meme times TWO

Really makes you think
>>
>>8470811
>This much forced attention to a deleted uncheckable post about ermac's next hit
Shut up ermac
>>
>>8470871
Wow, you quit for a long time faggot.
>>
>>8470855
Nibba I'm lurking a good amount of the time. And I was almost done with Hot & Heavy and it crashed so I poked my head in damn
>>
File: tumblr_o87cj9xdjS1qarjq8o3_540.jpg (79KB, 532x700px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o87cj9xdjS1qarjq8o3_540.jpg
79KB, 532x700px
>>8470884
This is Fronk, easy m8
I was the OG Loony Lovegood
>>
>>8470871
Kill yourself.
>>
>>8470678
Yeah, well it's not like you've asked beforehand. It's not like there was anything there you hadn't already seen earlier anyway.
>She looks at him as he casually steals the beer that he'd gotten previously gotten her.
... I'm gonna empty your fridge for that, you know.
>She nods at his last comment.
And yeah, I remember. That was kinda outta nowhere. I just chalked it off as me making you way too comfortable or something.
>>
>>8470871
I explained the origin of the joke last night and got called Ermac too. It was actually incredible.
>>
>>8470864
>bringing silver chariot, a stand based around stabs and slashes to fight a skeleton
>ever

might as well fight a tree with a baseball bat
>>
>>8470871
It's nice to have a meme against the shitposters.
Also, shut up Ermac, cause you weren't RPing, and neither am I.
>>
File: jghjhg.jpg (156KB, 902x1808px) Image search: [Google]
jghjhg.jpg
156KB, 902x1808px
>>8470484
>The Cruiser turns her face around to look at the old man. He seems like he's struggling with his own body for some reason. However his hand is finally moving back but suddenly he lifts her skirt, all the way up until the fabric is laying on her back. He can clearly see her pure white panties with a cameltoe marked on them.
E-eeeeh?! Y-you're a pervert, old man!
>Kashima tugs her skirt down to cover her rear and then turns around to give him a heartly slap on his cheek.
You need to fill a format first!

>>8470588
Uhmm!
>Her body tensed up at the feeling of his hands sliding down her body and finally to her plump rear. With the light squeeze, she lets out a soft whimper, dragging her right hand up and bitting gently on her gloved index. As he continues to move his finger, touching her bare butt through her panties, she waves her ass from side to side.
...! Our clothes? OUR? Uhmmm... I don't know, Admiral. First we need to see If we have free time in our tight schedules. Then...
>And she goes on and on, gazing upon his face as he continues to grope her. A soft blush on her face doesn't dissapear though but even through her words, she moves her left hand down and started to pull her skirt down from one side.
>>
>>8470904
:c

>>8470913
Shut up Ermac
(:3c)

>>8470942
SHUT UP ERMAC I AM HERE TO RP

>>8470936
That's a splendid fucking feel
>>
>>8470910
sponty it was destined >>8470853
>>
>>8470941
He can stab through people in half
>>
>>8470932
(What if my fetish is being humilated for having weird fetishes? Which now that I think about it is a perfect scene for a family pony like Applejack. She don't cotton to no preverts. Can we do that humiliation scene?)
>>
>>8470913
It's probably the guy spamming it to make it go away. Most shitposters think that's an original way to shake when they get called out.
>>
>>8470953
(Can I RP with your Luna? How do you play her?)
>>
File: 8.jpg (298KB, 700x840px) Image search: [Google]
8.jpg
298KB, 700x840px
If claiming is still a thing I'd like to place one.
>>8466570
>>
>>8470910
See! Doesn't it suck? It makes you feel violated, right?
And that's fine. Told you, you can make yourself at home. You can do whatever you want.
>He said as he handed her the remaining half of the beer
NOW! With that being said, We have 45 minutes before the food arrives, care for a quickie?
>He asked as he played with her hair.

(We've done a lot of build up, I think I'm ready. lol. Do you still have time?)
>>
>>8470932
(Thanks love! I'll tag along with whatever)
>>
>>8470953
Fronk bb why you betray
>kissu

>>8471011
Probably. It reminds me of the times where everyone got called Anxious except more widespread.
>>
>>8471015
>Rerolls until he hit's that magical number.
>>
>>8471031
>love
Cringe af.
>>
>>8470932
I suppose that's true. Would you be up for doing something like that at all?
>>
>>8471040
That's because anxious was super fucking petty when he was a thing. We just have to see if Ermac-Kun will keep trying to false flag the same shit and keep his meme alive.
>>
>>8471045
Shinoa isn't on there, Kooky Kraut.
>>
>>8470951
>Sliding his hands up to your hips, he starts to step back from you. Looking into the mesmerizing sea of your beautiful blue eyes, before uttering in a soft voice
We need to do this now. I've taken the precautions to make our schedules clear. This is an order, I need you to strip both of us both right now.
>The admiral walked over to the door of his office and closed it. Locking it shut before going over to the windows and pulling down the blinds. Blocking off any way for someone to accidentally stumble upon or see them.
>>
>>8471040
I didn't betray anybody, Jinx
>Anxious
Hoo boy does that bring back memories
EVERYONE TYPE "ANXIOUS IS A STUPID NIGGER" IN CHAT

>>8471014
Very blunt, easily distracted, voyeuristic, likes kissing. I'm down to RP bb
>>
>>8471090
that wasn't me fronk stop namedropping >:(

anyways im going to beddy boo anyone claiming to me from now until like... 8est is not me
>>
File: a1Ymq28_700b.jpg (730KB, 700x2800px) Image search: [Google]
a1Ymq28_700b.jpg
730KB, 700x2800px
>>8470864
>ignores the fuck out of chariot due to his racial, skeleton immunity to slash and stab based damage, despite being frozen in stopped time

>fueled by his own calcium enriched magic the skeleton's flaming pupils flared to life through the frozen time, turning to jotaro

Tell me... how long can you move in frozen time?

2 seconds? 3 seconds? Maybe more than 10 like I can?

『Time Stop』

>The skeleton took a moment to dust himself off, not that his robes could get all that dirty, it was more of a habit. Then, pulling his staff forward he cast again-

『Greater teleportation』

>the skeleton was gone
>for real
>>
File: Joseph-oh-my-god.jpg (308KB, 684x374px) Image search: [Google]
Joseph-oh-my-god.jpg
308KB, 684x374px
>>8470951
Ow!
S-Sorry! I-
>He loses his concentration during the situation, and lunges towards the lady from the magnetic pull, stuffing his crotch up against her body, he humps his crotch back and forth on her groin trying to free himself, but instead it looks like he's sexually harassing her
I... I...
Oh no...
>>
File: 2016-02-16-study-partner.jpg (532KB, 960x1246px) Image search: [Google]
2016-02-16-study-partner.jpg
532KB, 960x1246px
>>8471090
Does she have any fetishes of her own? Submissive? Dominant? Switch? Maybe something like pic related?
>>
>>8470486
Is Battleship Princess available for maintenance?
>>
File: tumblr_nj8oew7eDm1tl567go1_1280.png (752KB, 700x933px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nj8oew7eDm1tl567go1_1280.png
752KB, 700x933px
>>8470853
>>8470959
>Gives you a titjob for your win.
There.

>>8471017
(Sure do, although I'm not sure how truly dom she could reasonably be after all this.)
Nahh, what's gonna feel violated is your pantry once I'm done with it.
>She put the beer aside and nodded at him as he played with her hair.
Quickie huh? Right here on this couch?
>She asks as she begins to undo what little clothes she already had.
>>
File: 1473616383504.jpg (90KB, 424x600px) Image search: [Google]
1473616383504.jpg
90KB, 424x600px
>>8470989
(Interesting Idea! Yeah we can do that)

>>8471031
(Cheers!)

>It was a warm night and the city's nightlife was starting to really boom with the clubs, theaters, and bars being stuffed with patrons of all shapes, sizes, and species....AJ along with her pony self is out looking for some action to relieve the stress of working the orchards for so damn long

>>8471050
(Sure thing, whenever you're ready)

>>8471144
(Yes, she is~)
>>
>>8471158
As a pony? Rather than humanized?
>>
File: tumblr_n3z9q5CBAI1s0rmumo2_500.gif (828KB, 500x261px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n3z9q5CBAI1s0rmumo2_500.gif
828KB, 500x261px
>>8471123
>Star Platnium's speed catches the skeleton-mid teleport
I almost let you escape. But I didn't. You're a skeleton so you must be old... But all I see is a child.

And obviously you never received a spanking before.

>ORRA ORRA ORRA ORRA ORRA ORRA ORRA ORRA ORRA ORRA ORRA ORRA ORRA ORRA ORRA ORRA ORRA ORRA ORRA ORRA ORRA ORRA ORRA ORRA ORRA ORRA ORRA ORRA ORRA ORRA ORRA ORRA ORRA ORRA ORRA ORRA ORRA ORRA ORRA ORRA ORRA ORRA ORRA ORRA ORRA ORRA ORRA ORRA ORRA ORRA ORRA ORRA ORRA ORRA ORRA ORRA ORRA ORRA ORRA ORRA ORRA ORRA ORRA ORRA ORRA ORRA ORRA ORRA ORRA ORRA ORRA ORRA ORRA ORRA ORRA ORRA ORRA ORRA ORRA ORRA
>>
>>8471158
>Anon has been helping AJ out on the farm for the summer. It's hard work, but by the end of the summer he'll have saved up some good money. The worst part is the slow wifi on the farm. There's just not good internet out in the sticks. One night, Anon is alone in his room, looking at kinky pornography and posting on perverted roleplaying threads. Of course, the doors in an honest family house like this don't have locks. Anon strokes himself, completely naked, thinking everyone else in the house is asleep.
>>
>>8471152
>Gawks down at the massive mammaries of the cat as she strokes his hard cock to completion. Firing his pearly omelette all over her face and chest.
That was amazing
>>
>>8471118
Goodnight slut

>>8471140
Voyeurism and bondage, though she's weird enough to try some other stuff
Definitely a switch
>>
>>8471152
>Touches Nellko's ears.
I wonder how sensitive these giant things are.
>>
>>8471237
Does Luna know any magic to make her butt bigger? I wanna spy on her why she messes around with that sorta magic
>>
>>8471158
Great, would you mind writing a starter?
>>
>>8471152
(It's fine. I'm ready to take it from here. Just having her being feisty is really hot.)

Well shit, you better make up for it somehow. There is no way you can eat over $200 worth of food.
>He watched in awe as she removed her top. At that moment, two of the most beautiful and biggest tits he had ever laid eyes on appeared. He followed her league and removed his shirt. There revealing a toned body with tattoos all over. From the sights of it, each tattoo had a special meaning. He kneed and grabbed her ankle, to which he pulled her closer to him while she laid on her back.
Yes miss, just promise to be as rough and passionate as you are with my Oreos.
>>
>>8471237
Always imagined Luna as being very subby to anyone who was nice to her.

Got that vibe from the way she and Harry spoke a lot of times.
>>
File: getting ready to trash.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
getting ready to trash.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>8471197
>Uses some bullshit cash shop anti-ora/anti-times stop/teleport away item
>poofs out
>>
>>8471158
(Awesome! I'm excited!)
>He just got off work and was looking to grab something to drink. He was nose deep in his phone when he ran into something.
"Oof"
>He instantly looked up and saw a beautiful woman with hair as gold as the sun.
I'm so sorry miss! I didn't see you there!
>He then realize there was pony next to her
Is... is that a horse?
>>
>>8471237
(How about tying Anon up and then just doing to him whatever she finds amusing? I'll write a starter that skips some of the intro since it's late.)
>Luna had noticed Anon admiring her from afar. He seemed like just the right boy to practice some bondage on. Anon quickly agrees, excited at the chance of doing anything with his crush. Luna ties him up in the position pictured, without the gag. Anon can't escape. He's sitting for now, but if Luna were to tip him over he'd be quite exposed as you can see.
>>
File: 1473704238911.png (2MB, 1700x2465px) Image search: [Google]
1473704238911.png
2MB, 1700x2465px
>>8471177
(I can play any way you wish! I can play the human form or the pony form)

>>8471224
>She smirked to herself and silently opened the door and trotted in closing the door behind her...She waits until he's good and hard until she spoke out

Caught you Anon!...Ah KNEW y'all were doin' somethin' like this!

>>8471269
(Are you the one requesting for Battleship Princess?)

>>8471337

>The pony spoke up

Uh yeah, Ah'm a pony...Is that a problem?

>The human chuckled a bit the impact making her luscious tits bounce a little

It's alright Ah'm sure y'all didn't mean to do it on purpose
>>
>>8471313
>australian power
i fucking hate how this gets me every time
>>
File: tumblr_o8z6z728eX1rrfeeyo2_1280.jpg (286KB, 769x1241px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o8z6z728eX1rrfeeyo2_1280.jpg
286KB, 769x1241px
>>8471291
More subby than dom by far, yeah. She prefers pleasing people in her own weird way

>>8471354
It looks even better than the pictures said it would...! The way it binds and pushes out the flesh around it, my goodness. You really are beautiful like this, I hope you know that.
>The breathless girl traces her wand over thee thin nylon ropes, soft in material but held iron tight by magic. The corners of her lips curl up into a smile when she looks at his ball gag, and she takes that as an opportunity to gently lift one of her mary-janes up and nudge him into falling onto his side. Looking at all that's now exposed, the witch hums contentedly.
Is this all alright with you, Anonymous?
>>
>>8471409
Yes, I'm the anon that wants Battleship Princess.
>>
>>8471225
>She receptacles his white tadpoles onto her taste bud covered appendage, letting out a guttural noise of satisfaction similar to the death sound in Roblox.
You're welcome.

>>8471255
>The big floppy ears twitch slightly under his touch.
Pretty sensitive!

>>8471273
(Alrighty!)

I did say you owed me for missing out on a job, didn't I? And don't underestimate me. One time, I've managed to get 2nd place next to Kobayashi in a hot-dog eating contest.
>She glanced at those tattoos, being rather curious about them, but decided to put her questions off for later. Her plump, ample, and soft form laid bare as he pulled her legs out under him, making her lay fully onto her back, resting on a bed of her own fluffy tail and hair.
Oh, I will. Your Oreos won't be the only thing getting lost in the Cleavage Zone, you can count on that.
>>
>>8471409
Ya, I'm fine. It just feels as if I hit a wall. Man you must be made out of solid mus...
>He looked confused for a second than asked a question.
Did... did that horse just talk?
>He laughed
nah, I must have hit my head pretty damn hard to think that. So what's your name miss?
>>
>>8471409
>Anon was flustered, surprised to be interrupted by Treekicker.
Ah! Applejack!
>He tried to close the perverted windows on his screen.
>>
>>8471427
That was very descriptive in a weirdly kinky way. Does this have to end here?
>Even after cumming, his eight inches of cockmeat is still harder than diamonds between your heaping breasts.
>>
>>8471414
>Anon whimpers in response, he feels so embarrassed, this all happened so fast. He has a crush on Luna, but he barely knows her, and now he's tied up, naked, tipped over on his side with his legs curled up by ropes and his ass on display.
>>
>>8471426
(Alrighty)

>It had been many tours of service since her last maintenance rotation but orders were orders and so she was sent to be maintained....She found it annoying because she felt her place was next to her Admiral or well, to be frank...On his lap or riding his cock
>>
>>8471427
Why are her tits leaking? I thought that was what Mattie was for.
>>
>>8471427
>He leans in breathing into that ear then gently gnawing on it as his hands wander.
And if I do this?
>>
>>8471427
Maybe. We'll see how strong your stamina is after this.

And Second place? God damn, how many wieners can you put in your mouth?
>He chuckled at the pun. He lifted her legs and had them wrapped around his waist. He signled her to squeeze him as hard as she could, to ensure how close he could be with her. He laid on top of her and started kissing her. He passionately made way down her neck. Leaving trails of saliva and hickeys as marks of territories.
You're beautiful, you know that right? Wouldn't mind if you talked dirty to me.
>>
>>8471451
>She snorted and growled

Why you gol dang polecat!

>The human patted her on the head

Hush...He didn't mean anythin' by it...

>She gives her attention back to the Anon

Name's Applejack but many folks just call me AJ it's a pleasure to meet ya

>>8471452
Uhuh!...Caught y'all damn near white-handed...

[Heh]

Now, Ah'm gonna give y'all one chance to explain y'self and tell the dang truth!
>>
>>8471619
You didn't knock! That's the explanation.
>Anon grabs his clothes and falls over trying to put them on. Applejack caught him and she wasn't about to let him hide the evidence of his dirty deeds by putting on clothes.
>>
>>8470486
Is any Futa available?
>>
File: dgf6.jpg (48KB, 480x768px) Image search: [Google]
dgf6.jpg
48KB, 480x768px
>>8471074
>Kashima keeps pulling down her skirt as the Admiral talks to her, gazing over to him as he walks over to the door and the windows. When they're closed she uses both of her hands and pulls her skirt totally down and unbuttons her uniform. Her white panties were on display for him as well as her bra. Though her shirt was still on but the buttons where undone. Without removing any other piece of clothing, Kashima walks over to her Admiral. Her tits jiggle a little even with the tight fit on her bra, brushing against her shirt which was still on her. Leaning forward, pushing the back of her Admiral against one of the closed windows, the cruiser undoes the buttons on him, pulling apart his shirt before she drags both of her gloved hands downwards on his crotch. Cupping his obvious bulge on her hand, squeezes her fingers down to form a tight grip.
Admiraaal ~

>>8471129
>She freaks out, the man is literally flying towards her and for some reason his crotch got attached to her groin! Kashima tries to push him away with both of her hands. Instead this intensified his movements which were already humping on her like an horny man.
W-WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! You pervert pig!
>Instead of pushing him away she slaps his face once again and leaves a red mark on his cheek

(Sorry about the late response. I was busy doing something else and I got dragged away between that and being a bit tired.)
>>
>>8471619
Nice to meet you AJ, my friends call me Johnny.
And the pleasure is all mine.
Your pony is a real beautiful horse. Does she have a name?
>He noticed something a bit off though. The horse seemed to look a lot like AJ. But it must be his imagination
Hey, since we're meaning under funny circumstances, wanna grab a drink and do some dancing?
>>
>>8471667
(Yes, there is but I only have a few futa images but I can play Futa if you wish)
>>
It's time for filenames
>>
>Applejack
b o n e r
>>
File: tumblr_nycfsefFRs1r81w4ho3_1280.png (997KB, 983x1200px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nycfsefFRs1r81w4ho3_1280.png
997KB, 983x1200px
>>8471480
I mean, I wasn't really serious about this but... I'd be glad to do a proper something with you next time I'm around, anon.

>>8471514
Good question. I guess it's just one of those things. I wouldn't consider it canon, though.
Mattie is definitely the milky one.

>>8471571
>She lets out a small eep as her ear flutters in an attempt to break free.
Eep! C-Careful anon!

>>8471573
Oh, a -lot- of wieners, trust me. Big ones, too.
>She indeed wrapped her meaty legs around him, squeezing his waist closer and locking him in.
Talk dirty...? I'm not sure what to-...
>She glanced at the clock and noticed how short on time they suddenly were.
Shit...! Come on stop fucking around and fuck me already! Stick your big dumb dick in me and plow me with all you've got instead of asking me to talk dirty to you or whatever!
>Which is, ironically enough, what she was doing without realizing it.
>>
>>8471731
(That's be fine. Who do you have?)
>>
>>8471738
>the person playing them

Boner lost
>>
WHERE'S YOKO
>>
>>8471748
(The main ones people have requested are Celestia, Applejack, Wo-Class, Battleship Princess, Cammy, and Panty)
>>
File: 1483843411127.jpg (123KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1483843411127.jpg
123KB, 1024x1024px
Hello
Where are the lolis?
>>
>>8471688
>His gaze stayed locked on you while you took off your clothes. Smiling brightly while his growing arousal bulged in his pants.
Mmh I like how you decided to leave some clothes while undressing me Kashima. That's very classy of you.
>The bulge in his pants twitches against your gloved hand as you feel him up. Your tight grasp urging him to rock his hips forward.
But you went right for my torpedo... You're seem to be getting cock hungry. I order you to not touch my dick again until you've taken all our clothes off.
>>
File: d5817b8daa5ebb502da8f759b58faf31.jpg (887KB, 1000x1200px) Image search: [Google]
d5817b8daa5ebb502da8f759b58faf31.jpg
887KB, 1000x1200px
>>8471874
...!
>>
>>8471890
>Pets the dragon loli
You're the best, kanna.
>>
>>8471837
(I'd love to get pounded by Battleship Princess)
>>
File: Jinx.png (2MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Jinx.png
2MB, 1440x2560px
>>8471736
>>
>>8471890
>hugs the best dragon
What are you doing here?
>>
(Sorry for the wait again...)
>>8471659
Kinda hard to knock when y'all were makin' so much noise....Honestly, Anon what exactly were y'all lookin' at anyway? I bet it was somethin' incredibly disgusting and twisted....

>>8471729
Well yeah...Her name is Applejack just like me and sure we'd love to go out with y'all!

>>8471902
(Alright! Feel free to get us started!)
>>
File: 37113572_p0.jpg (266KB, 1500x1100px) Image search: [Google]
37113572_p0.jpg
266KB, 1500x1100px
>>8471907
I've been looking for this, except the one i saw was something about spreading communism through spain and getting fucked in the ass by nationalists
>>
>>8471946
Nothing!
>Anon says, not wanting to admit what he was doing online. Anon gets his boxers on because Applejack did nothing to prevent that.
>>
>>8471743
(Fucking amazing! That was a perfect response!)
>lifted her belly up and gently inserted his 'big dumb dick into her surprisingly tight hole. He instanly started to breath heavier as he found his motion began to thrust lustfully. He saw her body language turn from a dormant state to a more erratic one. And he loved it. Watching her head tilt back as he thrusted into her made him even more eager. He leaned forward and started sucking on her giant left breast. He hadn't eaten anything all day, so a very small thought of her lactating become some weird sexual desire.
mhm....
>He moaned as his hands rubbed her thighs and teased her legs
>>
>>8472030
>wearing men's underwear

Oh Lawd...
>>
File: Owain gets a one line response.gif (894KB, 320x213px) Image search: [Google]
Owain gets a one line response.gif
894KB, 320x213px
>>8471736
>>
>>8471946
>He bent over and greeted the little pony
Nice to meet you Applejack! Kinda cool that you both have the same name!
>He looked back up to AJ
lead the way miss!
>>
>>8471743
>He pulls his teeth back to whisper his warm breath into her ear as his hands wrap around her chest.
Why would I have to be careful?
>>
File: 1413252338140.png (418KB, 750x748px) Image search: [Google]
1413252338140.png
418KB, 750x748px
>>8472030
Anon...Y'all are a guest in muh house and ah will ask y'all only once more...What in the hell where y'all lookin' at!

>>8472097
(Tempted to do the whole country bar thing...Heh)

>She nodded and both of them took the lead and escorted him to the nearest bar where the drinks were cheap and strong...Unlike the whores that worked there...
>>
>>8472193
I... I...
>Anon blushes.
Just a thread online, where folks talk to each other.
>>
File: tumblr_ofdllheZkG1r5wduoo1_1280.png (604KB, 1280x1397px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ofdllheZkG1r5wduoo1_1280.png
604KB, 1280x1397px
>>8472071
>She wrapped her arms around his neck as he leaned down into herself. His motions were soon mirrored by her own as she rocked her hips back against him. Her whole generous body quaked with each motion, slapping around him as she held onto him with both arms and legs.
Nnng, f-fuck~!
>Surprisingly, despite being neither a cow or pregnant, the suckling of her large swollen breast eventually yielded results. He'd have coaxed a small but thick trickle of mammary cream out of the gorged and stiff nub.

>>8472162
Because these are really sensitive!
(Sorry if I'm kind of chipping you, I wasn't planning to do another session for the time being.)
>>
>>8472193
'Long Live Dixxy'? Sounds like a pretty cool bar! How about first round on me? I owe ya for running into you.
>He said with a smile
What are we gonna do with AppleJack? Are we just gonna leave her here?
>>
File: 03810c1f9bae3ebf2581792642ab5e8b.jpg (143KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
03810c1f9bae3ebf2581792642ab5e8b.jpg
143KB, 1000x1000px
>>8471884
(I can barely keep my eyes open, anon. I'm sorry I haven't been around as Kashima for a bit and now that I did, I have to go. We can continue this later.)

I... I'm sorry Admiral, I lost my judgement for a second.
>She moves her hand away from his bulge and wipes off the sweat on her forehead with her right wrist. Then she continues to undress her Admiral, taking off his shirt and then undoing his zipper and pulling his pants down, leaving his underwear on and his throbbing erection trapped within their prison. Taking a step back and dragging her gentle hands on her hips, pulls her panties down and as she does, a strand of her love juice is dripping down, creating a damp spot on their silk. Once they are all the way down, she takes a stap forward and once again salutes at her Captain but this time without panties, nothing from the waist down. And on top she only had her gloves, her uniform unbuttoned and her bra.
Ready for service.... Unless you want me to undress even more.
>>
>>8472243
>As he recieved a mouthful of milk, he swallowed it whole. He then very playfully nipped on the tip of her nipple, just barely enough for her to bleed. He pulled back from her, covered in sweat and body fluid, he instructed her to do something
Get up, I want you to ride my cock, cowgirl style.
>He told her as he thrusted 5 more times into her. You could hear loud spanking sounds as his balls made contact with her fat thick ass
>>
>>8472318
Alright thank you Kashima, enjoy your rest
>>
Who here still wears underwear?
>>
File: 1472684811817.png (459KB, 444x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1472684811817.png
459KB, 444x1000px
>>8472241
>Noticing his reaction and how the slight hue of his cheeks changed so quickly

[Just talk muh ass!]

Show me.....

>>8472244
( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-s51B66Sl4 Long Live Dixie! Woo! )
Well sure! Iffin' y'all really want to...And she'll be just fine inside....This place is open to all sorts of folks...Lawdy look at the house tonight

>It was FULL of good ol' boys and gals of all shape, sizes, and species, country playing and folks dancing
>>
>>8472425
>2017
>wearing the cotton jew
>>
>>8472448
>Anon tries to hide the screen, but Applejack pushes him out of the way. She sees a filthy erotic roleplay thread, colts pretending to be mares talking about all manor of unsavory things. She can tell which posts are Anon's from the (You)s in responses, and it is definitely not the kind of wholesome material Applejack wants under her roof.
>>
>>8472448
>They walked in and immediately were they greeted by such a lively crowd. He was for whatever reason turned on by the concept of grinding and dancing
Come on AJ and AppleJack, first round is on me!
>He stated again. He took AJ by the hand and lead her to the bar. Once there, he asked the bartender for 3 shots of moonshine
Hope you like it strong!
>>
File: 1490684331897.jpg (711KB, 930x807px) Image search: [Google]
1490684331897.jpg
711KB, 930x807px
>>
>>8472243
>The anons tongue lightly presses up against the soft fur of her ear as he tweaks her nipples until they start leaking milk like the Niagara falls (The American side)

(You getting sleepy?)
>>
>>8472515
Thank you for your service in the great meme war.
>>
File: 46.jpg (40KB, 637x637px) Image search: [Google]
46.jpg
40KB, 637x637px
Who wants to do something cuddly before I pass out?
>>
>>8472619
> [ ] Punch nazi
> [X] Hug nazi
>>
File: tumblr_nr7gsduWGz1r5wduo1_1280.png (656KB, 497x1166px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nr7gsduWGz1r5wduo1_1280.png
656KB, 497x1166px
>>8472389
>>8472522
(I'm really sorry, it's getting quite late over here and to be entirely honest I'm not really feeling either of those sessions. Especially not the blood play thing. I'd rather tell you in advance rather than simply vanishing on you guys.)

(Please take this sloppy blowjob as a form of apology.)
>>
File: owain meets a new ava.png (411KB, 656x657px) Image search: [Google]
owain meets a new ava.png
411KB, 656x657px
>>8471736
Since we're doing an Owain thing, apparently.
>>
File: 47.jpg (44KB, 541x960px) Image search: [Google]
47.jpg
44KB, 541x960px
>>8472619
Wish I could get this guy to take more pics.
>>
>>8472448
If you can take another could I get that pony blowjob?
>>
>>8472639
kek
>>
>>8472638
(It's okay. Mind if we pick it up next session? I had a lot of fun! Plus we're still waiting for the pizza guy. lol Take care)
>>
File: 1485932909374.png (1MB, 1033x1807px) Image search: [Google]
1485932909374.png
1MB, 1033x1807px
>>8472500
Why you....

>She is mad as hell right now and is about to stomp kick someone...She snorted and growled

You gol dang sumbitch! How DARE you look at this sort of thing in mah house!

>>8472508
Oh we love it strong, Sugarcube

>She smirked and picked that shot up and downed it like it was water

>Pony AJ did the same and was not even phased

>>8472645
(Sure thing! Feel free to get us started)
>>
File: 51.jpg (261KB, 437x525px) Image search: [Google]
51.jpg
261KB, 437x525px
>>8472633
>Uses the anon as the little spoon hugging them from behind.

>>8472638
Good night Sponty, sweet dreams~

>>8472080
>>8472639
These made me laugh harder then they probably should.
Thanks <3
>>
>>8472726
I want to jam my face between those cheeks and sniff that butthole for a whole day
>>
>>8472726
It... it's my room.
>Anon says meekly. It's a weak defense, but it's all he's got.
>>
>>8472764
Man, buttsniff anon, you never take a break do you?
>>
File: tumblr_ofhaq7c3AM1rd8tfco1_1280.png (276KB, 1280x1208px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ofhaq7c3AM1rd8tfco1_1280.png
276KB, 1280x1208px
Ah!
>>
>>8472773
This is more tempting than I want to admit
>>
>>8472773
KISSING MUSLIM GIRLS PRANK INVASION!!! [GONE SEXUAL!!!]
>>
>>8472772
Sometimes I do. I haven't been here for quite a while actually. Maybe someone else was sniffin some butts tho
>>
>>8472773
Drown yourself.
>>
>>8472773
If I honk your tit, will you explode?
>>
>>8472784
Bruh, what if someone roleplayed that douche from Prank Invasion
>>
>>8472726
>Anon slowly approaches the pony with a blush. He bites his bottom lip as he looks down at her, standing taller than she is by quite a bit.

I here you do these things sometimes. I'm not really sure how to approach this so just... Yeah.

>With that he unzips his pants, revealing his semi-hard dick to her, foreskin covering the head of his seven inches, he slowly approaches, resting it on the top of her nose/face.
>>
>>8472773
I want to breed this slutty cumslut bitch.
>>
>>8472764
>Wiggle wiggle

>>8472770
Your room...But in mah house!...Tell me Anon what sort of things do you enjoy...What are your..Fetishes?...Huh?!

>>8472853
[He is a rookie ain't he?....Ah'll fix that soon enough~]

>She smirked and sniffed his cock then gave it a nice long slow lick from the base to the very tip
>>
File: 1490895666024.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1490895666024.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>
>>8472773
-LAHHU AKBAR

ALLAHU AKBAR
>>
>>8472937
I never knew Pharah had such a big butt
>>
>>8472935
So it's okay if I jam my face in your ass for a while?
>>
>>8472935
Applejack!
>Anon blushed with shame.
I get it. I won't do it again ok? Can we just drop it.
>He couldn't even look her in the eye.
>>
>>8472935
(Yeah. He is.)

>He bit his bottom lip, his cock growing to it's full length, the tip still covered by foreskin even while he's erect. He looks down to her and smiles.

Thanks. I've wanted this for a while, just take your time?
>>
>>8472726
(Sorry for the delay)
God damn! You girls are strong. That was 80% proof! You sure you guys are okay?
>He asked as he looked in awe when they both downed their drinks. He picked up his glass and downed his as well. He could feel the stench of alcohol fill his mouth
God damn that's good! So what do you girls want to do next?
>>
File: 857.png (788KB, 1280x1377px) Image search: [Google]
857.png
788KB, 1280x1377px
>>8473000
If y'all really want to, Sugarcube~

>>8473009
No, we can't drop it...Tell me right now!...Or I will wake everyone up and we will shame you out of this house!

>>8473020
(Oh I use brackets for thoughts and such OOC I use parentheses)

Just stand back and enjoy it Sugarcube...Ah'll show y'all what we country gals can do!~

>>8473053
(It's all good!)

>They both smirked with a sense of pride and the human speaks up

That's up to you Sugarcube, y'all are the gentleman afterall~
>>
File: Ava PMs Jinx.jpg (38KB, 599x762px) Image search: [Google]
Ava PMs Jinx.jpg
38KB, 599x762px
>>8471736
>>
>>8473133
Ok ok! Don't do that.
>Anon shook with embarrassment.
I... I like...
>Anon mumbles under his breath, so ashamed to admit such things out loud.
>>
>>8473133
Thank you!
>He drops to his knees and plunges his face deep in her ass, taking deep breathes when he can
>>
>>8473147
>not Owain DMs Jinx.jpg
>>
POST CARDS
>>
File: Cards.jpg (323KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
Cards.jpg
323KB, 1280x800px
>>8466554
Good Morning /ERP/.
How are you going?
>>
>>8473147
Why do niggers have big lips?
>>
>>8473210
>How are you going

BLOGPOSTING
>>
>>8473210
CUTE
>>
File: late 2017 thingy.jpg (880KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
late 2017 thingy.jpg
880KB, 1920x1080px
>>8473207
(Me not fall asleep tonight)
>>
NEW THREAD WHEN?
>>
>>8473212
>Complains about blogposting
>Blogposts
Nice blog
>>
>>8473210
>How are you going?
https://youtu.be/_Q_47b507vg?t=56
>>
>>8473210
I'm doing okay. How are you?
>>
>>8473212
No suc for you, then.

>>8473217
Thank you Anon.

>>8473258
Once you reach the center you can only go up.

>>8473262
So far I'm fine.
>>
>>8473133
That's true, but... *hick*. A true gentleman always takes in consideration of his woman's needs.
>He said with a smile
How about one more drink and you guys surprise me with whatever you feel comfortable with? Mhm?
>>
>>8473241
(Hey queen bee! How are you? I was the anon who challenged you the other day. But didn't want to die)
>>
>>8473210
Pretty sick at the moment, so not so great.
>>
>>8473289
I hope the rest of your day is fine too. I haven't had the chance to play with you yet because I'm always tired around this time, but one day I'll get around to it.
>kissu
>>
File: BoobsGainax.gif (1MB, 630x800px) Image search: [Google]
BoobsGainax.gif
1MB, 630x800px
>>8473326
I'm sorry.

>>8473345
Sometimes I wish I was born inthe USA. Everything would be better at least from the ERP side..
>>
>>8473378
Why not Canada?
>>
>>8473378
Born down in a dead man's town
The first kick I took was when I hit the ground
You end up like a dog that's been beat too much
Till you spend half your life just covering up
>>
>>8473390
Who in their right mind would want to be born in Canada?
>>
>>8473378
This, living in slavland is suffering.
>>
>>8473313
(I'm sorry, I might have fallen asleep! We can continue or start something new if you would like)
>>
>>8473378
Nice tits
>>
(Blah sorry for the pause)
>>8473173
>She narrowed her eyes and stamped a hoof on to the floor

Tell me, gol dang it! Tell me right now! Or I'll be damn sure you won't be able to rest at all!

>>8473199
Unf~...You like it back there? All y'all gonna do is sniff?~

>>8473303
You got it, pardner! We'll show y'all a good ol' time!~
>>
>>8473378
FUCK OFF ESL SCUM
>>
>>8473399
All the time zone benefits of America, plus parliamentary government, the queen on your money, healthcare, and the kicker - Tim Hortons.
>>
>>8473421
Nice fucking template image you retarded horsefucker
Give us some hand drawn shit next
>>
>>8473421
>Anon tearfully admits all her perversions to the apple pony. Humiliation, ball busting, cuckolding, face sitting, pegging. Truly he is a degenerate person.
>>
>>8473437
You elected Trudeau. Also, I'd rather not be placed on a six month waiting list for a checkup.
>>
File: N-NANI.jpg (138KB, 421x382px) Image search: [Google]
N-NANI.jpg
138KB, 421x382px
>>8466570
Gib 22
>>
>>8473428
kys faggot
>>
File: apprehensive bowlcut.jpg (66KB, 259x290px) Image search: [Google]
apprehensive bowlcut.jpg
66KB, 259x290px
>>8473467
what is that abomination
>>
File: ToothGifSmoll.gif (3MB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
ToothGifSmoll.gif
3MB, 800x450px
>>8473390
Well I want to speak English as my First Language but Canada is fine too from a Timezone point of view.

>>8473404
I'm not slav ... why everybody here think I'm from Easter Europe?

>>8473415
Thank you Anon.

>>8473428
And good morning to you too, Ermac-kun.
>>
>>8473444
Dont expect anything good from this shit roleplayer other then minimal effort two liners at the most. People actually somehow get off to >>8473421 too
>>
>>8473461
>Getting /pol/ in here
Don't
>>
>>8473461
Thank you /pol/ now can you not?
>>
>>8473467
>Wanting Morrigan
The fuck Bolin, do you have a succubus fetish?
>>
File: afp_20170213_173924096.jpg (59KB, 980x549px) Image search: [Google]
afp_20170213_173924096.jpg
59KB, 980x549px
>>8473461
Don't blame us that Ivanka recognizes a real man when she sees one.
>>
>>8473461
>you elected Trudeau
I love how this works as the absolute counter to any pro-Canada anything.
>>
>>8473378
It'd be nice, not gonna lie. That way I could do more than just respond to your greeting posts before going to sleep.
At least there's always the weekends, cute Nozomiposter.
>>
>>8473487
Outside of Quebec, Canada is an English Speaking country, moreso than the U.S. when has a huge Spanish speaking population, and doesn't even have an official language.
>>
File: twinners.jpg (276KB, 590x590px) Image search: [Google]
twinners.jpg
276KB, 590x590px
>>8473507
No succubus fetish, but Morrigan plays some toppest tier avas.
>>
>>8473461
>Having to whine politics whenever someone isn't spouting /pol/ shit 24/7
good for you, fuck off
>>
>>8473508
>>8473512
I mean, i'd consider a man who has no problem with discriminating against women but calls himself a feminist a hypocrite, but that's just me.
>>
A
>>
>>8473508
Damn that's the happiest photo I've ever seen of that bitch in a long time. Trudeau ava when?
>>
>>8473534
FUCKING
>>
File: Screenshot_20170330-030054.png (380KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170330-030054.png
380KB, 1440x2560px
>>8473413
(I'd actually wouldn't mind picking up where we left off. I forgot to screenshot what I responded with, but here's yours.)
>>
>>8473524
What a tragedy. Morrigan will never play with you
>>
File: b.png (88KB, 487x539px) Image search: [Google]
b.png
88KB, 487x539px
>>8473530
>

>>8473540
You're a man of taste, Anon.
>>
>>8473508
I think she's more amused by not being the least masculine person in the room for once.
>>
File: nut tock.png (124KB, 444x250px) Image search: [Google]
nut tock.png
124KB, 444x250px
>>8473552
That's where you're really, really wrong kiddo.
>>
>>8473444
>Give us some hand drawn shit next
hope you get murdered in your sleep
>>
>>8473421
Great! Barkeep, can we get 3 more shots of moonshine? And can you make them a double?
>As soon as they were given their drinks, he instantly drank all of his and waited to see how his dates were doing
>>
File: IMG_1080.png (65KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1080.png
65KB, 625x626px
>>8473530
And trump said he would make America great again. Haven't you learned yet that politicians lie to get elected?
Also here you go
>>
File: coffee-cup.jpg (59KB, 162x266px) Image search: [Google]
coffee-cup.jpg
59KB, 162x266px
>>8473561
This much salt isn't good for your blood pressure. Have some coffee to dilute it.
>>
>>8473562
>he tricked Morrigan into ERPing with him on Discord

Bolin you're legitimate scum

You're on the same tier as Paul and Peridot at this point
>>
>>8473547
LEAF
>>
File: pabu.jpg (50KB, 480x255px) Image search: [Google]
pabu.jpg
50KB, 480x255px
>>8473577
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>tricked
:hyperthink:
>>
>>8473591
It's tricking if they don't know your age, Bolin.
>>
File: just-a-fucking-leaf.png (19KB, 600x700px) Image search: [Google]
just-a-fucking-leaf.png
19KB, 600x700px
>>8473569
Admittedly Hillary would have been worse, but your point stands, Trump has been a huge disappointment.
>>
>>8473421
Just for a while, if you don't mind! Your butt smells incredible!
>He continues to breathe in the scent of her ass, rubbing gently at the growing bulge in his pants
>>
>>8473596
I don't tell people that I'm 42
>>
File: sadness.jpg (7KB, 252x196px) Image search: [Google]
sadness.jpg
7KB, 252x196px
>>8473559
>TFW no charming leader with a pair of big strong arms to hold me close in a warm night, being polite beyond belief as we eat maple syrup bear claws by the open fire, then pick up the diabetes medication that I can reasonably afford.
Life sucks
>>
File: when ur treated like a cat.png (151KB, 444x250px) Image search: [Google]
when ur treated like a cat.png
151KB, 444x250px
>>8473596
And that's why it wasn't tricking.
>>
File: IMG_6945.jpg (34KB, 236x625px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6945.jpg
34KB, 236x625px
>>8473591
>>8473575
>>8473569
This place is like a joke setup tonight.
>Two Canadians and an Irish midget walk into a whorehouse...

What's up, ERP?
>>
>>8473601
>But Hilary tho
Please stop being the most predicable /pol/ user on the planet and let it be.
>>
File: twinners a cute.jpg (214KB, 503x503px) Image search: [Google]
twinners a cute.jpg
214KB, 503x503px
>>8473625
>midget
Fuck you I'm 5'3.
>>
>>8473616
Knowing that you're not supposed to be doing those things at you're age and relying on the fact that they don't know how old you are is a scumbag move
>>
>>8473628
Just saying, the American system didn't give voters a reasonable out to prevent Trump.
>>
>>8473601

Nobody was talking about the witch until you had to force her into the conversation. Can we just not turn this place into pre election /pol/ shilling again?
>>
File: eye meme.jpg (13KB, 140x82px) Image search: [Google]
eye meme.jpg
13KB, 140x82px
>>8473634
>relying on the fact that they don't know how old you are
They knew, my incredibly slow hermano.
>>
>>8473643
It's relevant. America is in dire need of electoral reform.
>>
>>8473625
Not much.
>>
>>8473654
>They knew

Bullshit you just said they didn't know.
>>
>>8473550
(How about you craft a lil reply for that and we could continue? I dont remember your reply either, sorry! Unless you want me to just assume stuff)
>>
You guys mind if I just lay here for a second. I can't promise I'll get back up, but I'll be quiet.
>>
File: horror.gif (413KB, 256x144px) Image search: [Google]
horror.gif
413KB, 256x144px
>>8473665
>It's tricking if they don't know your age, Bolin.
I said then that it isn't tricking. Thus implying that my age was known.
>>
>>8473559
>>8473569
>bait
It's literally his stance
>>
>>8473675
Ok. Just don't bleed too much on the carpet. Cleaning it is a pain in the ass.
>>
File: IMG_6700.jpg (25KB, 236x325px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6700.jpg
25KB, 236x325px
>>8473631
"Manlet" seems inaccurate, for obvious reasons.

>>8473662
You should go to bed. It's kinda late, y'know?

>>8473667
This is a qt B.
>>
>>8473675
Fuck off Owain slut
>>
File: The Bolin Who Would Be Jack.png (44KB, 174x202px) Image search: [Google]
The Bolin Who Would Be Jack.png
44KB, 174x202px
>>8473691
You're being hella rude, Ken. That isn't very swell of you.
>>
>>8473691
>"Manlet" seems inaccurate, for obvious reasons.
Boylet?
>>
>>8473452
>She starts to laugh at him at how much of a pathetic and disgusting degenerate he is

A-Ah don't believe this! Y'all really like that shit?! Ah have the right mind t-

>Suddenly she smirked and soon something landed on the floor with a squishy thud

Well then, Sugarcube....How about Ah make you feel what y'all write about!

>>8473567
>They took their shots yet again like it was nothing but water they were drinking and the human chuckled

Well now, Ah say it's time for the rodeo to begin~

>>8473609
Oh, by all means, hun~ Go right on ahead and breath it all in

>>8473675
Welcome back, Sugarcube
>>
>>8473691
I will go to bed in about 14 hours.
>>
Page 10 and nearing the bottom of the catalog.

New thread:
>>8473701
>>8473701
>>8473701
>>8473701
>>8473701
>>8473701
>>
>>8473699
It's not like you don't deserve Bolin

You're one of the worst people in the threads

How do you even have friends?
>>
>>8473687
And he needed to fucking share it here why?
>>
File: This.jpg (69KB, 650x800px) Image search: [Google]
This.jpg
69KB, 650x800px
>>8473474
>>
>>8473706
[What landed on the floor with a squishy thud?]
>>
>>8473725
(Her cock)
>>
>>8473667
(You know what queenie, as much as I want to continue, I should be heading off soon. Sorry for wasting your time. I do want to continue, I just have to retire for the night. Raincheck?
Thread posts: 572
Thread images: 214

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.