[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ERP Thread Monday Bunday Edition Previous: >>8399279

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 523
Thread images: 221

File: 000.png (428KB, 1007x1080px) Image search: [Google]
000.png
428KB, 1007x1080px
ERP Thread
Monday Bunday Edition

Previous:
>>8399279
>>
File: images (1).jpg (10KB, 293x172px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
10KB, 293x172px
By the Emperor, that is a nice ass.
>>
>>8404225 (Parasoul)
Oooh. That makes more sense. I feel like I should have remembered that in her story.
I think it's cute though. I'd definitely try to play out her fetishes with her, do long as she played mine and dressed up as Mitsuru.
>>
(To the anon asking for advice it is a good idea to have a decent folder to start, 30 or so images is usually good enough.)
(Don't feel too obligated to push through a session that is going a way you don't like, and you can mention some things you aren't willing to do before your starter if need be.)
(Try to give a decent amount back to the anon but don't push past a length you're comfortable with because it could come out awkward and forced.)
(At the end of the day just try and have fun! If you're doing something wrong or weird someone will most likely mention it.)
>>
>>8404297
wow fuck you
>>
File: Mikage - 33.jpg (397KB, 1239x960px) Image search: [Google]
Mikage - 33.jpg
397KB, 1239x960px
>>8404173 (Sponty)
>in her lust driven state, sh was easy to guide to start jerking herself off, as soon as they put her hand near her crotch she took the rest on herself. She was quick to match the pace Sponty was going at before, because their posting hand and their gouging thrusts had her at her limit, her cock was throbbing madly for the audiences viewing pleasure
>her legs kicked out a bit every time Sponty's member hit her deepest points, they were filling her up more than anything she had ever taken could have hoped to, and it was about to drive her sheer over her limit and make her milk her own cock til she'd spew all of her cum in front of these dirty perverts, who were watching another dirty pervert get broken in
>>
>>8404228
BBBBRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPP
>>
>>8404297
>30
I usually tell people 50 or so, that's the minimum I strive for, by I honestly only post half of them anyway so that's pretty fair
>>
File: 1486326718109.png (141KB, 858x900px) Image search: [Google]
1486326718109.png
141KB, 858x900px
>>8404295

With how great you're doing right now I would most certainly go to your spa~
>>
File: Where they at.png (105KB, 392x243px) Image search: [Google]
Where they at.png
105KB, 392x243px
Where all da furries at
>>
File: 112.jpg (78KB, 850x850px) Image search: [Google]
112.jpg
78KB, 850x850px
>>8404178
>Hestia giggles a little upon hearing his words. It doesn't matter how much he tries to cover his cute face or saying excuses of why he loves this so much. In the end she knows that when he's sucking on her teat, he looks like a cute baby with a pacifier. The delectable natural milk keeps flowing inside of his mouth, coating his tiny tongue as he twirls and prods the tip of his wet muscle against the source. As the motion continues, she can feel how his girth grows harder and stiffer than before which she responds by squeezing her fingers down and making a ring with her thumb and index before starting to pump away, now focusing on the shape of his crown. Massaging his meat stick, Hestia smiles down at him once again and gazes upon his hungry face covered with her breast, latching on her divine milk. The Goddess began to breathe more heavily, and her heart beat raises. His wet slurps and the way he was sucking on her nipple made her more hot and at the same time, it filled her soul with love.
Mhmm... I know you have a lot more to give. I can already see your devotion doesn't know borders and that alone is something that should be rewarded.
>Increasing her pace, she breaks the ring and instead she grabs his hot meat with her palm. She continues to focus her movements on the tip of his manhood but now she pokes and brushes her index finger on top of his sensitive spot, the center of his glans.

>>8404199
Good to see you Tanon!
>Smooches the sweet follower
I hope you're having an excellent morning.
>>
>>8404295
>Val just let out a pleasured and relieved moan as he finally helped himself to those swollen, leaking breasts in front of him. She began to pant as he just feasted away on the soft, plump tit in front of him, already pouring steady mouthfuls of her milk into his maw from her engorged state. The other side was no different, his cock already rock hard and oozing with precum as she pumped it between her huge asscheeks. Her serious face was breaking at the strength of the stimulation, working him of all his pent up stress as he leaked out from behind her.
E...Enjoying yourself then patient?
>>
>>8404362
And I'm glad to see you shining as always dear Goddess.
My morning would definitively be excellent and I wish you a pleasant night and sweet dreams.
>>
>>8404364
>Anon continues to drink her tit jizz
>Guess that just shows that he's enjoying himself
>>
Fuuck, I'm so sorry to everyone I was lewding, but I need to get up tomorrow, and it's midnight.
So I might have to cut it here.
Apologies!
>>
>>8404392
Don't worry, I'll see you another time.
Sleep tight, Lady Jakuzure
>>
>>8404362
>Anon just loses himself fully to the divine pleasures of her bosom, holding little back and sucking away as strongly as he could upon her massive teat as her pace reached it's peak. His tongue swirled around the stiff nipple playfully, chugging down her sweet, rich milk as it just kept pouring out from her. Her dainty hands were already making short work of him below, stroking away with an incredible skill as his cock throbbed. He drooled out with a steady stream of precum as she teased at his crown, moaning out as he tried to edge himself for just a little more.
I...It's like heaven on earth Hestia. Anything for the graces of my goddess!
>He cries out in bliss as he pulls off her breast, only to lunge right at her other side. He latches to the fresh tit and sucks away at full force, wildly licking at her nipple as it hardened up and cascaded with a heavy amount of her cream. He mindlessly feasted away for his fill upon her huge, warm, soft breast; his cock just moments to burst from the pleasure of it all.
S...so close Hestia
>>
>>8404387
Are you bait?
>>
File: para29.jpg (250KB, 500x723px) Image search: [Google]
para29.jpg
250KB, 500x723px
>>8404266
>He knows
(A man of taste I see, if we ever do find the time together I'd gladly oblige. Have a good night then anon.)
>>8404392
(Ah, no sweat man, we can finish up or do something else later, get a good rest.)
>>
>>8404438
He's not >>8400976
>>
>>8404438
Even if he is all he's doing is making MWA look like Shakespeare in comparison.
>>
>>8404444
When I saw that pallete I legit got a boner from it. I'll see you Parasoul.
>>
>>8404460
That's not a very compelling case at all.
>>
>>8404438
He's not inspiration to us all
Why am I killingmyself thinking out my posts when I could just type "this happens to anon"
>>
>>8404201
Oh? The same cumdump that'd get increasingly lewder assets with each "deposit" ?

Either way, I'll be taking a short break soon, but I'll probably be around a little bit later, if you're still on by then.

>>8404313
>Sponty, who had been leading the show the entire time, was surprised to find Mikage had managed to hold her own all along, and not even come once despite the multiple assaults both from herself and the crowd of horny, shouting perverts.
A-Alright, time for the coup de gras!
>Now focusing entirely on assaulting Mikage's insides, holding firmly onto her hips, Sponty slammed the red-head one last time onto her beastly shaft, keeping her firmly locked in place as the gorged cockhead swell up before erupting into a torrent of semen. Her balls forcibly drained of every drop of seed to be crammed into the girl with force until her stomach would swell from it.
Nnnngh~ Aahhn~!
>>
>>8404498
I remember Owain and a Leona RPer dropped anons for doing something similar.
I think there are just a few avas who are just fine satisfying the other person.
>>
>>8404520
I probably won't be. Still, good to see you Sponty.
>>
File: piggy laugh.jpg (152KB, 1023x682px) Image search: [Google]
piggy laugh.jpg
152KB, 1023x682px
>>8404387
>Tit Jizz
>>
File: vale70.jpg (172KB, 850x1065px) Image search: [Google]
vale70.jpg
172KB, 850x1065px
>>8404387
>Valentine honestly should have expected as much from the silent anon, assuming proudly that her own milk had to taste that good to keep him quiet. She holds his head close to her bosom as he furiously feeds from her chest, alternating him lovingly from each stiff, dripping nipple to even herself out as he drinks down that heavy supply of nourishment.
Certainly a marathon man aren't you big guy? I'm surprised you can even hold your dose that long, I bet it feels real good doesn't it.~
>Val teases him a bit as she pumps away with more intensity from behind him, clapping that big, shapely ass on his lap with each thrust. His constant stream of precum only helped to lubricate the act as his hard rod slid between her soft cheeks, intent on working his aching rod for every last drop it had.
>>
>>8404387
>>8404553
You're a saint MWA.
>>
>>8404570
MWA?
>>
>>8404570
This feels suspiciously like an ermacpost.
>>
File: Mikage - 31.jpg (247KB, 673x1014px) Image search: [Google]
Mikage - 31.jpg
247KB, 673x1014px
>>8404520
>her secret was that Mikage masturbated ALOT
>but Sponty didn't need to know that ;3c
>that verbal warning wasn't enough for her to prepare herself for what was about to come, as soon as she caught on they'd buried themselves as deep as they could go, before Sponty gave Mikage everything they had and challenged her to take it all. Her whole body seized up as the warmth of their cumsho spread through her, sending joltd up her spine that left her twitching and writhing on their cock as it happened
>there was just so much, it felt like Sponty would never stop cumming, Mikage hit her own climax after they'd started and managed to finish cumming first even! Her hand froze up around her throbbing cock, as her spurts fired out to the crowd of perverts, even catching a few lucky(?) persons in her splash zone
>meanwhile Sponty's load had started to leak down their cock, cum oozingout of her pussy and down their shaft, making a naughty, naughty mess of the two of them
>>
File: No actually.png (183KB, 1886x552px) Image search: [Google]
No actually.png
183KB, 1886x552px
>>8404578
(Man, it has been a while since I've been checked, but here you go then.)
>>
File: 0078.jpg (187KB, 850x1133px) Image search: [Google]
0078.jpg
187KB, 850x1133px
>>8404421
>Hestia lets out a gasp at his sudden move. He stopped sucking on her teat for a second just to bury his face into the other one. As he latches on her pink nub and sucks away at full force, she softly whimpers. His suction is way too hard now but she doesn't mind, this is his treat after all. When his tongue licked her nipple, her sweet breast milk began to flow down his tongue, coating his taste buds once again but this time, a bit of her milk was running down his chin. Just like he was sucking on her nipple, she started to stroke him at full force as well, pumping up and down with an unnatural speed but gentle enough to take care of him and let him feel pleasure through this. Her grip is firm, her fingers locked on his girth, using his precum as lube which cause wet sounds on the edges of her hands.
Shh.. It's okay. Enjoy yourself and spurt whenever you want, okay?
>Narrowing her eyes, Hestia pokes the back of his ear with her gloved finger, softly caressing and teasing him as she keeps on latching on her mound like a little baby eager for its treat.
Accept my blessing. For it is my duty to indulge your desires, my child.
>>
>>8404597
I think he was asking about the acronym.
>>
Gonna request a spider girl here again, anon from last thread didn't reply
>>
>>8404578
Many Wonderful Areolae
>>
>>8404570
We have two saints in ERP now
>>
File: 3b4.png (378KB, 534x486px) Image search: [Google]
3b4.png
378KB, 534x486px
>MWA gets memed on for how he was typing
>Instead of being a shitter about it, he picks up some good taste in avas and plays them pretty decently and fairly often
Shitposters have no excuse.
>>
File: 0078.jpg (16KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
0078.jpg
16KB, 320x320px
>>8404382
I'm glad to hear you're doing very good right now. As for me, I might go to sleep very soon. I said might.

If you want to have some fun with me, I won't hesitate to say yes.
>>
>>8404623
>Implying they had an excuse even if someone managed to save themselves from being a shitter at the start
>>
>>8404343
Sounds like good thinking.
>After some more massaging, Anon stopped
Well, looks like I'm done, how do you fell Callie?
>>
>>8404627
No, you won’t my Goddess. You will end up making me a greedy follower with your kindness. I’m not comfortable with denying you your bedtime two times in a row.
>>
>>8404600
Hestia....
>The fawning worshiper only moaned out her name as he desperately tried to keep up with the incredible flow of her huge breast, chugging away her rich milk kept flowing. He buried his face into her soft bosom and swirled the stiff nipple in his tongue, savoring his last swallows as she pushed him to his breaking point. Soon enough he reached his fill of her divine nourishment, pulling of of her bosom and letting out a loud gasp as he blew with all he had. His hard dick erupted with his seed, coating at her skilled hand and wrist in a thick coating of his juices. He gave his all as his cock limped out in her grasp, lifting himself off her lap and sitting beside her to catch his breath.
There is really no better feeling than paying tribute to my Hestia. I hope to worship again my dear goddess.
>The follower pulls up his pants and cleans himself off, giving the lovely goddess a firm hug before he makes for the door. He looks back with a smile and a wave as he leaves to resume his day.
(Always a good time Hestia, thanks again and have a great night to you!)
>>
>>8404536
Aww, shoot, that sucks. Ah well, maybe next time then!

And good to see you too!

>>8404594
>How lewd of her!
>The crowd goes its wildest as Mikage finally climaxes, cumming towards the crowd and hitting a few random spectators with her hot, sticky seed. Sponty let go of the girl for a moment in order to catch her breath as she fell back onto the stage.
Aahh~... Aaah... Whew~
>After a moment, the crowd would have calmed down much like the two perverts themselves, and Sponty's softening cock would slowly flop out of Mikage's drenched entrance, letting out their mixed fluids to pool on the edge of the stage and dripping down from the side.
>>
File: huh what.jpg (564KB, 1049x825px) Image search: [Google]
huh what.jpg
564KB, 1049x825px
What's good bitches?
>>
>>8404700
>Kissus the Nue
>>
File: still workin' it~.png (379KB, 824x606px) Image search: [Google]
still workin' it~.png
379KB, 824x606px
>>8404665
I feel incredible! You do excellent work Anon! A real master of your craft~

[My feet feel great!...Now I'll be able to walk without it feeling like I'm stepping on needles...]
>>
File: 1475967517612.png (236KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1475967517612.png
236KB, 800x600px
What's your dick name?
>>
>>8404553
>Anon is still sucking out her reverse cum
>I'm just surprised he hasn't died from a milk overdose
>>
>>8404623
When and where?
>>
File: 1401062817927.jpg (98KB, 504x470px) Image search: [Google]
1401062817927.jpg
98KB, 504x470px
>reading through the archives
>missed Hotaru squeezing with her pantyhose-clad thighs and teasing someone that's dryhumping her ass
>>
>>8404700
>>
>>8404720
Sweaty Nixon
>>
File: I'll just succ myself.jpg (362KB, 1350x1200px) Image search: [Google]
I'll just succ myself.jpg
362KB, 1350x1200px
>>8404716
>The lithe youkai wraps an arm around the kissu anon and pulls him tight against her, pert breasts pressed to his chest as she returns the kiss in an overtly forceful manner; her tongue violently pushing into his mouth.
>>
>>8404717
Great, and here's a complementary gift for cooperating.
>Anon takes his pants off, revealing his massive dick
I'm sure now that your feet are better, you can enjoy this with no hassle.
>>
>>8404720
Penetrating Peter
>>
>>8404720
The Dick
>>
>>8404606
Will you give tribute?
>>
>>8404720
Dick Wood
>>
File: Mikage - 9.jpg (187KB, 715x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Mikage - 9.jpg
187KB, 715x1000px
>>8404699
>even after they'd gone limp enough to slide out of her,and the two were laying in spent piles, she was still leaking the leftovers of Sponty's load from her pussy for a while, leaving her thighs in quite a mess
>she was in a dreamy state, still riding the high of everything Sponty had made her do til then. All those people saw her jerk off....they watched eagerly as she was fucked and filled with cum, it was all soooo~
(W-well then, shall we cut it here, Sponty? I'm so so happy to finally wrap this up with you)
>>
File: qFU2q8K.png (143KB, 437x282px) Image search: [Google]
qFU2q8K.png
143KB, 437x282px
>>8404762
>Nue so horny he's devolving into str8 shit.
>>
File: really shady.png (433KB, 940x519px) Image search: [Google]
really shady.png
433KB, 940x519px
>>8404666
>Those digits
I'm sorry Tanon but I clearly know this was written by the devil. I'll stay here and be your guardian angel now.
>>
>>8404731
I'm just surprised he hasn't been dropped*
This is totally someone fucking with them
>>
File: H1.jpg (27KB, 700x392px) Image search: [Google]
H1.jpg
27KB, 700x392px
>>8404672
>Cradling his head like a baby, she felt how her follower began to twirl his tongue more uncontrollably and his body spasmed. When he pulled out of her bosom, she could heard a sweet and cute gasp coming out of his mouth as he finally explodes in her hand. She continues to stroking him during his orgasm, squeezing down her fingers to wring out everything he has. Hestia doesn't stop massaging his lengthy cock but her strokes began to slow down as his climax came to an end. Each spurt and string of sperm landed on her hand, staining her smooth glove while she continues to caress his manhood as it goes limp in her grasp.
I'm glad to hear that, please come around whenever you want to pay tribute to your Goddess.
>With a smile, she gazes at him with a caring expression, tilting her head to a side.
You're so cute.
>Returning her hug, she pats his back and waves him goodbye.

(See ya laterz anon. I love playing with you and as always, have a good night.)
>>
>>8404762
Nue is lewd. LEWD!
>>
>>8404720
>>8404699
>>
>>8404795
Fine my lovely Goddess, but as soon as you start to feeling funny you go to bed. Ok?
>>
>>8404762
>The anon, never expecting to have his kissuing endeavors to bear any fruit, is caught completely off guard when she grabs him as he was leaving and gives him a kiss of her own. His eyes were wide open as her tongue swirls into his mouth, their two wet muscles pushing and sliding against each other while exchanging saliva with one another. After a couple of seconds of this, he breaks this kiss and wipes his mouth, a bit of drool having spilled out from between his lips after the sudden tongue play.
THIS ISN'T RIGHT!
>>
File: Nue a cute.jpg (75KB, 850x850px) Image search: [Google]
Nue a cute.jpg
75KB, 850x850px
>>8404791
>She gets on her knees before the shitposting anon, shoving her face into his crotch and runs her tongue over the fabric keeping her from his penis.

>>8404810
>Gives the anon that states the obvious a handy round the back of the bike sheds after school.
>>
File: tumblr_oc7ixcq2Ac1ukywavo1_1280.png (601KB, 1000x1300px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oc7ixcq2Ac1ukywavo1_1280.png
601KB, 1000x1300px
>>8404731
(Hate to say it but I'm going to have to call it here. I gotta get some sleep for tomorrow, have a good night to you then anon)
>Valentine was at least grateful of her partner's lactose tolerance as he was effortlessly swallowing an absurd amount of dairy from her engorged breasts, it was almost comical even. She cared not question it so long as those big swollen tits were shrinking back to a healthy size as he ravenously kept feasting on her milk. Valentine remains attentive to the hard, throbbing cock pounding away at her backside. She maintains a tight grip with her clenched buttcheeks behind her, pumping away with the firm flesh at a steady and rapid pace. His precum lubed cock kept sliding effortlessly along her crease, doing the best he can to relieve the heavy load in his sack just as he was draining hers.
>>
>>8404797
(No that was me.)
>>
>>8404788
>After coming back to her senses, Sponty sits back up, before wobbling slightly as she gets back up onto her feet, taking the dreamy Mikage up into a bridal carry.
That's it for tonight, good night everybody!
>She says with a tired wave as she carries spent futa backstage and into her own quarters, for some much needed downtime.
(That we shall! And likewise, it's taken quite a while, but I'm glad we finally managed to continue.)
>>
>>8404826
>The """"shitposter"""" shrieks and starts running. Cue discordant strings, tribal drum beats, and bad shakycam.
>>
>>8404826
>pets the Nue
>>
>>8404720
>>8404815
Penetrating Anaconda... Huh.
>>
File: lauoid476uhf.jpg (6KB, 150x180px) Image search: [Google]
lauoid476uhf.jpg
6KB, 150x180px
>>8404720
>Penetrating Kennedy
My cock is a political assassin?
>>
File: Mikage - 57.jpg (147KB, 659x725px) Image search: [Google]
Mikage - 57.jpg
147KB, 659x725px
>>8404830
>downtime
>Mikage happily goes down on Sponty during the "downtime", she has a mess to clean up, after all!

>>8404720
>Penetrating Nixon
What's a Nixon?
>>
File: Hestia(78).png (139KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
Hestia(78).png
139KB, 800x450px
>>8404816
Do not worry Tanon. I'll be here for you only If you want it. After all, I am your Goddess and I should answer to your call whenever you want to have a good time with me or when you want to pay tribute.
>>
File: ffc36256f8e1c069d627099060ff4d38.png (640KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
ffc36256f8e1c069d627099060ff4d38.png
640KB, 1000x750px
>>
>>8404720
I'd be glad to tell you, but what the fuck is an Octobor?
>>
File: 1486481671614.jpg (1MB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1486481671614.jpg
1MB, 1200x1200px
>>8404765
>She smirked and crossed her legs

I most certainly can~

[Talk about a fucking happy ending~]

Bring that monster over here~
>>
>>8404863
Oh, fuck yes.
>>
>>8404856
>What's a Nixon?
A smart Trump
>>
Who the fuck is Hestia? Is she Nep?
>>
>>8404863
Hot.
>>
>>8404880
Hotaru
>>
>>8404880
Speculated to be Nep.
>>
>>8404880
Paul
>>
>>8404820
>Her slender wings wrap about his arms during the kiss and tug at him, encouraging his touch to explore her body as her tongue ravages his mouth as she moans sweetly at his lips, that is until he rudely interrupted her fun.
It doesn't have to be right.
>She responds with a smirk as she chases the strand of spittle back to his lips for a quick peck at his lips before tracing her lips down his face to his neck, her hands grabbing at his shirt to tear him free ahead of her roaming kissus.
>>
File: CandySlutMK.jpg (20KB, 225x338px) Image search: [Google]
CandySlutMK.jpg
20KB, 225x338px
>>8404894
Negative, I've played with Hestia before.
>Back to FFXIV
>>
>>8404842
So it's not a horse cock, but an anaconda?
>>
>>8404880
>Implying it's anyone but DAT MONKEY
>>
>>8404869
Alright then, show what those feet can do!
>>
>>8404863
Things I really should find a way to do more, next to prostate handjobs
>>
>Nue erping as Nue
The end time has come brothers.
>>
>>8404856
Sheesh, she's gonna wear her out at this rate!

>>8404916
According to that chart anyway, yup.
>>
File: 72.jpg (399KB, 750x510px) Image search: [Google]
72.jpg
399KB, 750x510px
>>8404720
Solid Wood.
>>
>>8404861
Oh, Goddess of the Hearth truly you are devoted to your Familia above even yourself. I’m lucky beyond reason for being able to receive such smile. What other followers of any other Divinities could claim such a gift? No. The Red-Haired Smith could forge the greatest weapon ever made, the Sly Trickster from the North could lure great champions but that is not even a slice of the happiness you could bring to us your follower.

>And maybe what Anon did next was not the most proper or appropriate gesture for a mortal to give to his Goddess but alas, Hestia was not ‘simply’ a Goddess. And so, the Anon she has christened Tanon hugged Hestia.

Thank you, Lady Hestia.
>>
File: Mikage - 62.jpg (59KB, 529x337px) Image search: [Google]
Mikage - 62.jpg
59KB, 529x337px
>>8404937
Th-rhat's just what I expected Sponty to haul her away for, that's all...
But goodnight Spontz, take care
>>
>>8404932
Is that the old nue though?
>>
File: 1486838898702.png (2MB, 2500x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1486838898702.png
2MB, 2500x1200px
>>8404919
>She lifts her feet and wiggles her toes

Bring it over here~
>>
>>8404948
I wonder how hard Mikage would cum from a rimjob in front of others.
>>
>>8404932
I welcome this armageddon with open arms and an eager dick.
>>
>>8404880
Who is Hestia? Hestia is.
>>
>>8404951
>He comes towards Callie
>He placed his dick upon her soles
>>
>>8404955
Probably really hard.
>>
File: Misaki - 2.jpg (29KB, 266x304px) Image search: [Google]
Misaki - 2.jpg
29KB, 266x304px
>>8404955
You're free to find out the fun way next time I'm around, anon
Milk her any way you like~
>>
File: slimy toesies.jpg (712KB, 1944x2991px) Image search: [Google]
slimy toesies.jpg
712KB, 1944x2991px
>>8404949
Waddaya mean 'old Nue' I've been in these threads since /b/
>>
>>8404978
>next time
I'll nurse my horniness until then.
>>
File: b7710647e6652950abd1379981bc2af0.jpg (993KB, 898x1000px) Image search: [Google]
b7710647e6652950abd1379981bc2af0.jpg
993KB, 898x1000px
>>8404948
Maybe a litte lbit of both!

Anyway, you take care as well now. See you next time.
>>
>>8404911
>A chill creeps through the anon's core as her alien-like wings constrict his limbs and force her fingers to trail across her form. Despite how soft she felt, he was still having his doubts. It went against the natural order of things! He had no means of escape, however, and as much as he would hate to admit it, he was enjoying how smooth her skin felt on the tips of his fingers.
Yeah bu-!?
>The anon lets out a gasp as her tongue laps up at the remaining drool and her plush lips plant themselves on his neck. His head was starting to fog from how good it felt, and eventually he was led away from his better judgement when his hands trailed down her form to cup at her pert bottom, giving each lower cheeks a firm squeeze
>>
>>8404981
Welcome back, hope you enjoy your night~
>>
>>8404981
So what is Nue into anyways? What's the tops for you?
>>
I crave boipucci
>>
>>8405011
>bends you over
>>
File: Hestia(73).jpg (57KB, 680x400px) Image search: [Google]
Hestia(73).jpg
57KB, 680x400px
>>8404944
A-aawww. Your words always fill me with love and compassion. The reason why I keep coming here to clean the sins of many anons and every member of the Hestia Familia. Not any Goddess does this for their followers and I'm glad you're happy with me, Tanon.

>Hestia returns the hug, tightly wrapping her arms around his form and caressing his back. She plants her glossy and pillowish lips on his cheek, letting out a lewd ''Smooch'' in the process.

Thank you tooo!
>>
File: 1490223812966.jpg (136KB, 990x700px) Image search: [Google]
1490223812966.jpg
136KB, 990x700px
>>8405011
Have theres.
>>
File: omk.png (933KB, 695x917px) Image search: [Google]
omk.png
933KB, 695x917px
>>
>>8405027
I barely know some of these characters?
>>
>>8405027
Kurochijo is so sexy!
>>
>>8405021
Go to sleep Lady Hestia and dream of dreams sweet as cream and pleasant as silk. You have made my day better and I’m happy right now. I assure you will we met again and I would give you my devotion and love as you deserve.
>>
>>8405027
>tfw want to lewd the Etna/Bernkastel/Nagito but too tired
Someday...
>>
File: butt out.jpg (653KB, 1400x2000px) Image search: [Google]
butt out.jpg
653KB, 1400x2000px
>>8404993
>She leans her ass into his palms, slowly rocking herself against him as her hands finish tearing his shirt right down the middle, the fact his grasp made her intent (to kiss down his chest until she was at his crotch) more difficult was more an amusement than anything as instead she made do with slipping her hand into his pants, her small dainty fingers cradling his crotch in evaluation of his desire while her kisses gradually become more intense and her cheeks grow hot against his neck.

>>8404996
There will be an attempt.

>>8405002
Gay sex.
Frotting.
>>
>>8405019
Hey doc I thought we scheduled that prostate exam Wednesday?

>>8405023
No thanks m8. I think my penis would appreciate not being squished by anal contractions strong enough to crush a skull.
>>
>>8405027
Nagito!
>>
File: Eri_ak14_komaru1.png (273KB, 428x600px) Image search: [Google]
Eri_ak14_komaru1.png
273KB, 428x600px
>>8405039
(Which ones specifically?)

>>8405045
(I'm sure she'll appreciate your compliment.)

>>8405059
(Bernkastel is not on the card. Did you mean Erika?)
>>
>>8405067
It's a shame I don't see much trap Nue art. It's mostly tap Wriggles and Youmus.
>>
File: 1486784814690.png (2MB, 1900x1448px) Image search: [Google]
1486784814690.png
2MB, 1900x1448px
>>8404964
>She grips it between her toes and begins to stroke him nice and slow

My my such a big one~

>>8405027
(Mother fucking Van Winkle....I'd impale her harder than Alucard did....)
>>
File: Hestia(63).jpg (86KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Hestia(63).jpg
86KB, 1920x1080px
>>8405046
D-do you really want me to go and sleep?... I mean... I can stay here and play around with you. I don't know, we can, we can buy some crepes and sing awkward songs or listen to euro beat while we make out in the sacred ritual.

But... If that's what you desire, I'll prepare some tea and then I'll go to sleep. I'm feeling a bit tired too...
>>
File: C4eg7YQWQAAtWXO.jpg (196KB, 892x1252px) Image search: [Google]
C4eg7YQWQAAtWXO.jpg
196KB, 892x1252px
https://twitter.com/2b_butt
today I will remind them.
>>
>>8405089
Can you at least do a rundown on who the avas are?
>>
File: Komaeda_(01).png (115KB, 960x560px) Image search: [Google]
Komaeda_(01).png
115KB, 960x560px
>>8405082
Anon!

>>8405103
(It's funny that you say that; you're the first person who has ever shown interest in her, whether on the threads or Discord.)
>>
>>8405067
>The anon shivers as the chilly air surrounding them comes into direct contact with his chest, but the smooches that the youkai imprints onto his skin is more than enough to cause his blood to boil. The same blood quickly rushes to his crotch to engorge it, and with her hand grasping at the bulge on his pants, she could feel it get bigger by the second. With the clearest indicator of his arousal now revealed, the anon grows silent as a bit of shame washes through him. His hands, however, continue to play with her ass, groping and revolving the two cheeks and causing her panties to wedge in between them, before they slip underneath to get a more direct feel.
>>
>>8405129
Rothschilds bow to them
In contact with aliens...
>>
>>8405103
Yeah it's big, I guess you got a long job to do, though it couldn't be as long as what the SwatCats are doing.
>>
>>8405112
I would like to do all that things Hestia. But while I’m free right now, I’m expecting a technician and I’ve no idea from when he is going to show off. I could end up disappearing on you in the middle of something.
>>
>>8405130
There's not enough cute boys around here and you're one of the cutest!
>>
File: Hestia(66).jpg (87KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Hestia(66).jpg
87KB, 1280x720px
>>8405151
I-I don't care If you disappear out of nowhere! The important thing here is that I want you to have a good time regardless of everything surrounding you. I know you might not be in the mood or you want me to sleep but... If you want me to stay, I'll stay. Though I should be sleeping right now.
>>
>>8405129
From left to right:

Upper left (vampires) - Krul Tepes (Seraph of the End), Rip Van Winkle (Hellsing), Kurochijo-sama (artist OC)

Upper right (males) - Naegi Makoto (normie and mastermind/edgelord; Danganronpa), Nagito Komaeda (Super Danganronpa 2)

Bottom (misc.) - Shameimaru Aya (2hu), Yukizome Chisa (normie and despair/edgelord; Danganronpa 3), Etna (Disgaea), Furudo Erika (Umineko no Naku Koro ni), Popstar Ahri (League of Legends)

Also one open spot for a male, two open spots for females and one spot with a purpose that I'll think about once the card's complete.
>>
How the fuck do the phone posters do it?

- Resident Hitler voter
>>
File: 1486850548927.png (441KB, 1000x861px) Image search: [Google]
1486850548927.png
441KB, 1000x861px
>>8405130
(She has her own unique beauty)

>>8405146
Oh, they do a more than fair share of helping the city and keeping it safe~

>Continues to stroke him quickening her pace
>>
File: ohdachi.jpg (240KB, 563x800px) Image search: [Google]
ohdachi.jpg
240KB, 563x800px
>>8405171
I'll keep you company, Hestia.
>>
File: tUXcZwI.jpg (119KB, 731x1500px) Image search: [Google]
tUXcZwI.jpg
119KB, 731x1500px
>>8405142
>Slender fingers coil around his growing length and slowly stroke him back and forth as she moves her waist closer, placing the head of his swelling clock between her thighs and against the crotch of her panties.
So... what do you feel like me doing with this thing?
>She whispers to him in the brisk moment she stops kissing him, his neck stinging slightly from the lovebite starting to set in.

>>8405102
I actually don't like rping Nue desu.
>>
File: Komaeda_(02).png (101KB, 960x560px) Image search: [Google]
Komaeda_(02).png
101KB, 960x560px
>>8405153
Are you sure, Anon? There's no way someone as useless as myself could be that cute...
>>
>>8405171
This is paradoxical, I really want to kiss you and make out to you, I’m trying to be considerate, you are trying to be considerate. Our relationship would always be like so Lady Hestia? Both of us trying without avail to be considerate to each other?

>And then Tanon could hold himself anymore and grabbing his Goddess by the shoulder he pulled her to him and kissed her, not the gently and yet lovely kisses he had given to her until now, this one was greedy and full of wanting.

You are making me a greedy follower my dear Hestia I want nothing more to have fun with you.
>>
File: hestias-evil-grin.png (879KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
hestias-evil-grin.png
879KB, 1920x1080px
>>8405185
...Mhmm.
>>
File: a2772d941a4dd75e21b5bf0a8f449cd0.png (772KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
a2772d941a4dd75e21b5bf0a8f449cd0.png
772KB, 800x1200px
>>8405045
Oh my, I feel flattered. Perhaps I could find some spare time to show you just how sexy I can be? Would you like that?
>>
>>8405089
Oh, shit, yeah. Looked like Bern to me because of the blue hair.
>>
>>8405201
Nonsense! Someone as cute as you has their...uses.
>>
File: Hestia(40).jpg (259KB, 620x877px) Image search: [Google]
Hestia(40).jpg
259KB, 620x877px
>>8405205
Hmmm... Yeah I think so. You're a very devoted follower who wants the best for me and I am a charitable Goddess who loves indulging the desires of their followers. So yeah, this is going to be always like this as long as I can keep doing it.

>The sudden grasp on her shoulders and the way he pulled her closer to him was something else. Both of their lips smacked together, Hestia closed her eyes and wrapped her hands around him, holding him closer to her form as her large breasts pressed against his chest. This kiss was more intense and passionate than the others, she quickly realized and following the same action, she slid her tongue inside of his mouth, poking and prodding against his wet muscle.

You're not a greedy follower... You don't have to think of yourself in that way, Tanon.
>>
>>8405199
>The anon bites onto his lower lip as Nue's dainty fingers pump his length, wringing small drops of pre that drip down onto the floor. With his cock now sandwiched in between her plush thighs, he starts to rock his hips against them, grinding his meat against her covered slit and causing to two sexes to burn with warmth. He grits his teeth as a stinging sensation replace the previous ticklish one, and after a minute of silence, he finally says
...I want to fuck you....
(By the way, if you aren't up for playing, we could stop.)
>>
File: Komaeda_(07).png (113KB, 960x560px) Image search: [Google]
Komaeda_(07).png
113KB, 960x560px
>>8405244
Ah, of course! How could I not mention it? After all, being a stepping stone for others really is an use! Sacrificing small despair to give everyone brighter hope... it's the best thing scum like me can do!
>>
>>8405268
Why don't you help give me some hope Nagito?
>>
>>8405255
>wanna sex the almighty fuck out of Bestia
>it's 4:30 AM and I don't think I have the energy
F-fug...
>>
>>8405260
(I started it, don't worry you damn sexually harassing kissu anon.)
Hmmm
>She contemplates his words, grinding his length between her thighs with a brief giggle.
No, but you can have this.
>A wingtip gently prods at his ass, clearly demonstrating what she means, all the while she continues to rock her crotch along his length with a wicked smile on her lips.
>>
>>8405255
There whatever thing I’m right now, my Goddess I’m here for you as you are here for me.

>He said kissing her again, with even more desire than before, his tongue sliding insider her lips, and searching for hers once more wanting to keep the dance of few moments ago, caressing, twisting and wrestling each other while his hands moved all up and down her back, up to her hair petting her and down to her ass squeezing and groping her gorgeous derriere. His broad chest was pressing against the Goddess’s generous breasts, maybe he was not greedy has Hestia as just said but right now something was burning inside him, it was desire? It was zeal? Hardly to differentiate when her warm body was so close to him.
>>
File: Hestia(58).jpg (44KB, 736x414px) Image search: [Google]
Hestia(58).jpg
44KB, 736x414px
>>8405277
Pssstt... You can go to sleep and you can catch me later, It's okay.

Sleep is necessary anon, you need to be healthy. Don't worry.
>>
File: Komaeda_(21).png (89KB, 960x560px) Image search: [Google]
Komaeda_(21).png
89KB, 960x560px
>>8405276
Of course, everyone deserves to have as much hope as possible! How can I help?
>>
>>8405288
Why don't you like playing as Nue?
>>
Iowa
>>
>>8405297
Ehh...I guess you're right.
>Kissu the goddess.
But make sure to take your own advice when the time comes. Have a nice evening.
>>
>>8405288
(Gotcha, but it'll have to continue another time cause I need to head off to work. Catch you another time Nue.)
>>
File: sad melon.png (2MB, 1600x1756px) Image search: [Google]
sad melon.png
2MB, 1600x1756px
>>8405300
bad memories.
>>
>>8405298
You see... Im a lonely man and things have been pretty rough for me. But when I see that cute face of yours it gives me something I can't really describe...But I want to explore more of that beauty that radiates from you. Why don't you take off your clothes?
>>
>>8405324
Perfectly understandable. Thankfully we have a whole roster of chuckle fucks that make even your worst blunders look like something would say off hand in a nostalgic way.
>>
File: nocabbagedachi.png (519KB, 1280x672px) Image search: [Google]
nocabbagedachi.png
519KB, 1280x672px
>>8405324
Holy fuck, I want to eat that watermelon.
>>
File: Komaeda_(13).png (108KB, 960x560px) Image search: [Google]
Komaeda_(13).png
108KB, 960x560px
>>8405327
H- huh? I... that's pretty surprising, but if it helps you...
>Nagito hesitated at first, but got himself into it and proceeded to take his clothing off, piece by piece. Even though it took a while, he eventually remained in his plain underwear. After all, when Anon said that, he couldn't have possibly meant ALL of his clothes... right?
Is this okay?
>>
File: Hestia(2).jpg (156KB, 495x700px) Image search: [Google]
Hestia(2).jpg
156KB, 495x700px
>>8405296
>Twirling her tongue along with his in the second kiss, she massages his back once again but this time she dragged her right hand around to grab his crotch. While the kiss continues, making loud and wet sounds from the edges of their lips, she cups his crotch, massaging on circles as he squeezed her ass and groped her rump. His fingers easily sank on her plump rear, her buttocks tensed up. Breathing heavily as the time goes on, she humps on him, brushing her perky nipples which here poking on her tight outfit.

Y-you're a devoted and dedicated member to the Hestia Familia... Your crops will grow healthy with my blessing.

>>8405308
>Kissu back and waves goodbye
Have a good evening, take care and may the blessing of the Goddess accompany you in your travels
>>
File: MONKEY HEALTH.gif (228KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
MONKEY HEALTH.gif
228KB, 500x333px
>>8405340
>>
>>8405345
Not...quite you're still missing one piece my sweet child. Here let me undress as well, that way you'll feel more comfortable...
>The man undresses and lastly takes off his boxer briefs revealing his erect cock.
See? Now you won't feel as weird. Why, I think I'm feeling just a little bit of that hope right now. But it's not enough to make me happy.
>>
>>8405346
>He took a moment of resting, his breath has decisively become coarser and irregular, having her so near to him make things to his body and his lust. He lusted over her and yet he has nothing for devotion for her. What can the Gods do to a mortal mind and soul? No wonders plenty of Epics where written about this. He rested his head upon her, their forehead touching.
Indulge me in this my Goddess, every time we perform this ritual you are the one bending to my desires. This time I ask of you, there is something you want me to perform that will strike your fancies? Ask of me anything my Lady Hestia and I would do my best for you. If I’m not greedy as you say please allow me that.
>>
File: 1487705976010.jpg (123KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1487705976010.jpg
123KB, 1024x1024px
Hello
Where are the lolis?
>>
>>8405340
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=r3-Y31ONZuI
>>
File: Komaeda_(16).png (90KB, 960x560px) Image search: [Google]
Komaeda_(16).png
90KB, 960x560px
>>8405364
>Opposite to Anon's verbal prediction, it only made Komaeda feel less comfortable. He almost attempted to run, but then took a glance at Anon's cock, continuing to stare afterwards. Seeing just how happy he made the man for some reason, he felt a sense of justice and the urge to give the man more hope. As Nagito's face flushed red, he took off the remaining piece of cloth, leaving him in his birthday suit.
L- like this...?
>>
File: Hestia(5).jpg (297KB, 566x800px) Image search: [Google]
Hestia(5).jpg
297KB, 566x800px
>>8405376
But... I want to please you and make you happy... To indulge your most deepest desires towards your Goddess and fortify your faith. I'm only and always here to please you and do as you wish...

>After those words, Hestia plants a kiss on his cheek while he breathes heavily. The short Goddess only wanted to make him happy and anything that he wants will make her happy as well. Her hand keeps brushing up and down, searching for his bulge, squeezing down her fingers on the fabric of his pants while she humps on him, pressing her clothed nipples against his flat chest.

I can do anything you want, Tanon. Just tell me, please.

>She says, looking up at him with puppy eyes. Her pupils shine with the nearby light, showing her eagerness and delight to please her followers.
>>
>>8405417
There you go...now I can really admire that true youthful beauty.
>The man approaches Nagito
This however still isn't enough...I can feel the hope rising, but it's still not enough to overcome my feelings loneliness.
>The man then gropes the boys balls and begins to work his shaft
You can feel the hope too yes?
>>
File: bedachi2.png (1MB, 1240x877px) Image search: [Google]
bedachi2.png
1MB, 1240x877px
I'm going to bed.

Goodnight ERP, Kami-sama, Nagito, and that delicious looking watermelon.
>>
File: 5noots.jpg (142KB, 1200x899px) Image search: [Google]
5noots.jpg
142KB, 1200x899px
Which noot would you noot?
>>
File: 2Noot.jpg (98KB, 724x1024px) Image search: [Google]
2Noot.jpg
98KB, 724x1024px
>>8405473
>>
>>8405436
Once again you lay this power upon me. Both a blessing and a burden, I’ll do as I wish my Goddess and by doing so I will fulfill your wish. Until the time, you will let me attend you as you attend me.

>And by saying so, like swearing an oath, Tanon parted away from Hestia, just a few centimeters but enough for his hands to grab her breasts, squeezing them, his fingers pinching her hardened nipples that where pressing against him and his head bent down to her neck sucking him hard, the mark he left on her pale skin redder than before, and he nibble at her then harder than before, not painful but decisively a lot racier.

Please Hestia, free my member from its restrain, it is eager to worship you as me. Once again, I wish to be inside you but this time I want to look at your face when I do so.
>>
>>8405473
Middle because stockings
>>
>>8405473
I WOULD NOOT ALL THE NOOT!!!!
>>
>>8405473
This one. >>8405475
>>
File: Komaeda_(06).png (104KB, 960x560px) Image search: [Google]
Komaeda_(06).png
104KB, 960x560px
>>8405473
Same as >>8405482
>>
>>8405473
4th and 5th noot.
>>
>>8405473
Second on the left.
>>
>>8405490
Oh God, fucked that post up. Sorry Anon (>>8405457), typing up your reply right now.
>>
File: noot noot noot.jpg (75KB, 730x975px) Image search: [Google]
noot noot noot.jpg
75KB, 730x975px
>>8405482
>>8405487
>>8405488
>>8405490
>>8405500
>>8405492
>4th Noot is the only one I have lewd pics of.
>>
>>8405457
(Same image as in >>8405490. Again, sorry for the mistake.)
>Nagito tried to cover up his mouth as soon as he was touched, but he couldn't make it in time and gently moaned.
A- ah~!
>He didn't want to be there, but if this is what brought the man hope and happiness, maybe he should just let it go and have fun? The man seemed to know what he was doing, almost as if he was prepared for this.
Is this g- giving you hope?
>>
>>8405547
4th would probably be second best. Her stockings aren't that nice, but she looks pretty cute.
>>
File: 112.jpg (123KB, 567x800px) Image search: [Google]
112.jpg
123KB, 567x800px
>>8405476
>Hestia whimpers when his hands grabbed her breasts, and he squeezed them roughly. Her nipples hardened a bit more by the harsh treatment, a drop of sweat runs down her forehead as he keeps massaging them like two treasures for him. She could hear a loud sucking sound when he bit on her pale skin, enough to leave a mark on her neck.. In a burst of lust, Hestia moves her hand down, cupping his bulge and upon hearing his words, she unbuttons his pants and pulls down his zipper along with his underwear. His already rigid member jumps out of his pants and she coils her fingers on his girth.

Y-you want to have sex with me again? Then your wish shall be conceded. I have one request though... Can you mating press me?

>Those last words came out of her mouth with a shattered tone and two red patches appeared on her cheeks, clearly blushing and embarrassed.

>>8405470
Good night, Adachi-kun
>>
>>8405547
I really want to noot those noots now, but it's a shame there's not enough lewds.
>>
>>8405547
I just love that paizuri
>>
>>8405561
She was adorable blushing like that, and that she has spoken a wish of her to him has made him happier than ever since the busty Goddess has renewed his faith. He cupped her face and kissed her, a sweet and lewd kiss while he looked for a place where he could lay her small body on.

Thank you, my Goddess. Please lay down and I will do as you wish.
>>
>>8405550
There, you go. You're feeling too!
Oh most definitely my cute child, but you know what would give me even more hope?
>He puts his hands on the boys shoulders and pushes him down until his erect cock was in front of his face.
Being alone most of the time, I did a lot of...research. and they say that sucking a lonely mans cock is one of the best ways to give him hope.
>He presses his cock against Nagito's cheek
Let's give it a try and see if it's true!
>>
>>8405587
>The last tender kiss sent a chill down her spine before she nods rapidly, happy to follow his desire. Hestia looks around, and gazed upon her bed that was inside of her room right in that instant. Walking towards it, she hops on the bed and turns around, laying down on her back. With both of her hands, she spread her legs apart while she looks at him with a deep blush on her cheeks.

H-here. Don't worry about me, you can do it as hard or as fast as you can.

>For his surprise, after those lewd kisses and after he groped her sensitive breasts, her panties have a very noticeable damp spot of them, marking the outer lips of her slit and marking a cameltoe on her pure white panties.
>>
File: large (1).jpg (61KB, 450x500px) Image search: [Google]
large (1).jpg
61KB, 450x500px
>>8405599
>Nagito almost hesitated yet again, not wanting the man to stop what he was doing. When he was pushed onto the man's cock, he almost seemed to suddenly run purely on instincts and his desire for hope, with the second taking the larger part of it, as he proceeded to nuzzle his cheek against Anon's cock, as if it was the most precious thing in the world.
Y- yeah, let's see...
>His tongue lolled out of his mouth, allowing him to lick Anon's length all over, from gently sucking on his testicles to teasing the man's glans using his tongue. His tongue was eventually replaced with his lips as he gently smooched the man's tip, occasionally bobbing his head to the end of the man's tip, then back up.
>>
>>8405645
>And there she laid, willing for him to penetrate her, a sight worth of a poem or some panting. But there were not here to call upon the Muses but for indulge in the sacred mating once again. A union of devotion and desire, the prayer to which each other renew their bond.

>He Took a moment to admire her and then and her lifted legs, toned and soft, with thighs as gorgeous as everything else on her and her panties so already marred by their skirmishes, and he pulled them away, exposing her sex, her puffy labia naked for him to admire and to worship.

>And so, he did, he leaned forward and kisses her there, licked her there, lapping along her folds and drinking the glistening nectar that was already here. His tongue indulging all along and deep inside, tasting her ambrosia and playing to her nectar, doing all in his power to make her moans of pleasure. Until he could not take more and pointed his now painful hard member at her sex.

Here I come my Goddess, deep as you asked.

>And he pushed his length inside, the head first, the all of his shaft, he pressed into her with all his body, overcoming her with his frame and mass, always looking at her lovely visage, not missing a shade of red on her creamy skin, nor a pose of pleasure there. He placed his hand on the mattress and pushed and grinded against her. She asked for him to not care but, how could he? He caring for her was what the driving engine in his devotion and yet he pushed raw and ferocious inside her, and pulled and pushed again. Fast, forceful an act of savage devotion. He wanted for her to feel how much pleasure he wanted to give her.

>He pushed and pressed his lower body against her. Harder. Faster. Harder. Faster.
>>
Is it safe from the nazi hunters?
>>
>>8405658
Mmm~ yes that's it, good boy. Feel that hope on your lips?
>He places his hand on Nagito's head and begins to thrust his hips foward, his cock twitching inside his mouth
That's right, get it all wet, boy because the next part is the most important in achieving ultimate hope!
>After a couple of minutes of face fucking him the man let's go of Nagito's head and pulls his drippung wet cock out, he soon pulls nagito back up.

Are you ready for the next part? I feel the hope rising evermore! But it's still not enough, I think...no I knoe the way for me to achieve true hope...Nagito, I need your tight boypussy.
>>
>>8405686
Probably, but you should still be on the lookout for Nazi fetishists
>>
>>8404228
Miku ava when?
>>
File: Nagitolewd.png (78KB, 480x280px) Image search: [Google]
Nagitolewd.png
78KB, 480x280px
>>8405712
>Eventually he managed to bob deep enough to deepthroat the man, managing to avoid gag reflexes with every single bob. That's funny, he didn't remember ever training for something like this, yet for some reason it felt natural for him. Once he was pulled off, he seemed to be completely into it, even stroking the man's length afterwards.
My boyp... oooh, I get it! But there's something I need to ask of you...
>Nagito turned around, rubbing Anon's wet length with his rear, additionally holding the man's hands and guiding them towards his cock.
Could you do that thing you did before? P... please?
>>
File: 1481064742912.jpg (110KB, 850x649px) Image search: [Google]
1481064742912.jpg
110KB, 850x649px
>>8405683
>Hestia closes her eyes once he approached more closer to her, gazing down on her crotch and pulling her underwear away. Her sex was already moist, leaking her divine juice, ready for the ritual. When he buried his face on her groin and started to lick her outer lips, savouring her delectable juices and teasing her sex, she couldn't hold but let out moans of pleasure. Acute and cute moans escaped from her mouth as he had his way with the Goddess, all the while she keeps her legs up to allow him to keep going. This only made everything worse for her, her love tunnel was already pulsating and begging for his cock but her pain ended very quickly when he decided to stand up and align his cock head against his slit. With a powerful thrust, his glans stretched her tight hole wide, and Hestia let out another audible moan but this time more sharper and filled with enegery than the last one. In the second pump, his whole shaft penetrated her whole tunnel, spreading her walls wide and rubbing every inch of her pussy. It was obvious, her love walls welcomed his manhood, clinging on it for dear life and letting him know that she already memorized every inch of it. Her cave began to throb, as If sucking him in from the inside and forcing him to keep going. As his hammerings started to be more harder and faster, he can feel how her pussy walls sucked him in when he pulled away, helping him with the friction and coating his whole meaty member with her gooey love. Wrapping her hands around his neck, she pulls him aganist her body, coiling her legs on his back as well, to force him to keep going deeper and deeper. The sex was intense and noisy, smacking sounds filling the whole room pretty easy. Hestia was already sweating a lot, now moaning softly into his ear.

Y-you're... F-fucking me soo haardddd....

(1/2)
>>
File: aaed93db8aa3244ee0eff92cf77b1b43.png (900KB, 1000x1313px) Image search: [Google]
aaed93db8aa3244ee0eff92cf77b1b43.png
900KB, 1000x1313px
>>8405683
>Clenching her teeth, she rolls her eyes back, feeling how every time he pushes in, his glans poked the entrance of her womb with a very rough and passionate kiss. In this position he can see her cute face making lewd expressions, and quivering after each powerful thrust. Sticking out her tongue, Hestia couldn't hold her desire to swirl her tongue in the air, drooling from the edges of her mouth. At this point she was reduced from a Goddess, nothing more than a woman driven by lust but at the same time... Her lovely pussy was something else, always tight and hugging on his member, taking care every sweet spot he has.

(2/2)
>>
>>8405781
The technician is here, I'm sorry HEstia.
>>
File: 408.jpg (25KB, 230x335px) Image search: [Google]
408.jpg
25KB, 230x335px
>>8405793
(Don't worry! Have a good day, Tanon. I hope you had a good time.)
>>
>>8405722
As long as they're the ones that love getting tied up and dominated then it's more than fine~

.... When I get back to my compilations device...
>>
>>8405769
Oh with pleaseure~
>The man fondles and strokes the boys cock starting slowly and working his way to a faster pace. While this is happening, the man then inserted his fingers into the boys tight asspussy, attempting to find Nagitos "hope" spot
You like it don't you? All this hope? You're addicted to it, I can see that.
>While stroking Nagito's cock and fingering his ass. The man kisses the boys neck passionately
You're so beautiful~ I've never felt this much hope before!
>>
>>8405808
(You are wonderfull Hestia. I'm sorry to leave you like this. Sleep well.)
>>
I'M ONLY HUMAN AFTER ALL
>>
File: Hestia(20).jpg (110KB, 707x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Hestia(20).jpg
110KB, 707x1000px
>>8405867
(You're great too, see ya later and don't worry about leaving me like this. I told you I'm okay with it.)
>>
File: large (1).png (143KB, 443x750px) Image search: [Google]
large (1).png
143KB, 443x750px
>>8405842
>Any resistance he might've had previously had turned into raw pleasure from his biggest pleasure spots being completely pleasured. He can't help but moan, feeling like putty in the man's hands. His fingers seemed to be grazing against Nagito's spot, causing him to moan out louder while his length throbbed harder.
Really? I- I'm... so glad~
>At the same time, Nagito's own hands worked on the man's rod, not wanting him to be left out. They carefully stimulated him, stroking his shaft and massaging his balls. As much as he hated to admit it, he'd most likely get addicted to the feeling, not wanting it to stop.
>>
>>8404317
pop pop

fish can roll
>>
>>8405901
Ah~ yes... I've been waiting for this moment.

>The man was ready to make the hope boy feel the full force of his hope rod, he removed his fingers and began to pin the boy to the wall. After that he soon and roughly inserted his fat cock into Nagito's tight boypussy
Gah...fuck! It's already like it's sucking me in!
>The man keeps pounding away at him tugging on Nagito's hair
How do you like it? Ah~how do you like my cock giving you hope? You're a slut for it aren't you? A real hope slut!
>>
>>
>>8405962
>Nagito was briefly speechless, only able to respond in moaning and drooling. Unlike the man's fingers, his length slammed into Komaeda's hope button every single time. Precum started to leak out of his tip as he shook his hips as hard as possible to feel even better, thrusting forward to hump against the man's hand and pulling backwards to slam the man's rod against him. Once he was able to speak, he seemed to do his best to appease the man, so that he can hopefully be rewarded.
Yes Anoon, I'm a real hope sluuuut~! Please Anon, I beg of you, shoot it all out! Remove all of your despair s- so that you can be full of hoooope~!
>>
>>8405975
>gives the loliposter an affectionate headpat on his way out
>>
>>8405975
CUTE
>>
>>8405995
Oh...oh god~ I can feel the hope building up! It's....it's almost there! Your boypussy it's just sooo damn good!
>He picks the skinny boy up and tosses him into the bed, he wastes no time getting into the mating press position, after slamming his boypussy enough times, he deeply kissed Nagito, as he soon unleashed loads and loads of despair inside him, remaining there locked for minutes as he kept emptying his balls .
>>
File: 1450cd433f84f4ea.jpg (57KB, 750x582px) Image search: [Google]
1450cd433f84f4ea.jpg
57KB, 750x582px
>>8406037
>As the stroking suddenly stopped from changing the position into the mating press, Nagito couldn't help but masturbate as hard as he could just to relieve himself, yet it never felt as good. The man's large orgasm is the closest he gets, but he fails to cum as he can't help but add an embrace to the passionate kiss in which their tongues exchange, making his precum drip onto himself. He squeezed on Anon's cock as hard as he possibly could, causing him to effectively milk the man out of every single drop of his hot, sticky despair.
>>
Lurkers show yourselves
>>
File: Sleepy.jpg (102KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
Sleepy.jpg
102KB, 700x525px
>>8406156
But It's 7 am! I need to sleep.
>>
>>8406156
but I just got in, anon!
>>
Anyone have Nep discord?
>>
>>8406156
I'm not feeling good, Anon.
>>
>>8406162
let me fuck you first
>>
>>8406162
Let me sleep with you.
>>
>>8406162
Wake up! So you can enjoy your day earlier!
>>
>>8406167
Shouldn't you ask the person, instead of trying to get it out of someone else?
>>
File: image.png.jpg (47KB, 225x243px) Image search: [Google]
image.png.jpg
47KB, 225x243px
>>8406156
Sleep is needed
>>
>>8406085
Didn't know hope can be this lead actually.
>>
>>8406182
She isn't coming here anymore. I need her few things from her.
>>
>>8406085
Thanks....for the hope I needed. Now allow me to return the favor.
>The man soon started to kiss his way down to Nagito's cock, and began to lick the shaft as well as sucking on his balls. Then he once again placed his fingers into Nagito's dripping asspussy and began to once agsin press the hope button all while he cleaned up the precum flowing fom the boys cock
>>
>>8406190
Well shit. Lewd*
>>
>>8406191
That doesn't change how sleazy it is to try and get someone's discord id from other people, dude.
>>
>>8406191
Is this Anxious?
>>
>>8406207
No, and I need old Nep, not new Nep.
>>
File: e82.png (157KB, 566x800px) Image search: [Google]
e82.png
157KB, 566x800px
>>8406156
>>
>>8406221
KONGOU BONGO
You've been missed
>>
File: IMG_5959.jpg (122KB, 926x854px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5959.jpg
122KB, 926x854px
Morn'
>>
>>8406235
C U T E
U
T
E
>>
File: snort.jpg (285KB, 1400x1208px) Image search: [Google]
snort.jpg
285KB, 1400x1208px
>>8406156
>>
>>8406240
Stop sniffing sugar Hotaru.
>>
>>8406240
Pretty sweet rump.
>>
>>8406240
Hoti!
>>8406237
Ghh
>>
File: IMG_1075.jpg (463KB, 720x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1075.jpg
463KB, 720x1200px
>>8406156
Boo!
>>
>>8406247
Go back2bed j0nx
>>
File: 5fd.jpg (205KB, 850x1360px) Image search: [Google]
5fd.jpg
205KB, 850x1360px
>>8406244
Can't stop.
Won't stop.

>>8406246
T-Thanks.

>>8406247
Jonx!
>>
>>8406256
show butt
>>
>>8406258
Nice tits!
>>
>>8405887
Hestia you will always be my favorite
>>
>>8406258
stupid sexy gay
>>
File: IMG_7247.jpg (422KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7247.jpg
422KB, 700x700px
>>8406263
Okay!
>>
>>8406257
Can't I got lit anal (literary analysis)
>>8406258
Hoti!!!!
>>
>>8406266
>Worshipping worstia
>>
>>8406276
Jinx wearing butt plug to class when?
>>
File: wotisthis.jpg (247KB, 1234x1584px) Image search: [Google]
wotisthis.jpg
247KB, 1234x1584px
>>8406264
T-Thank you.
Have some more.

>>8406269
>

>>8406276
Jinx!!!
>>
>>8404228
>Miku Monday
>>
>>8406283
Hello Ermac!!!!
>>
>>8406298
Hestia is a shitposter
>>
>>8406285
When i get a buttplug (never probably ;/)
>>8406287
Hi!!!!!!
>>
File: EyesAreReady.jpg (20KB, 500x100px) Image search: [Google]
EyesAreReady.jpg
20KB, 500x100px
>>8406156
>>
>>8406274
Iwannadosomedaddyplaywithyousoon
>>
>>8406303
Get one. Find one of those ones with a tail, too, for pet play
>>
>>8406287
don't you memearrow me you fag
>Kissu
>>
>>8406300
No Ermac, you are the shitposter!
>>
>>8406307
(OkayIwouldloveit!)
>>
File: plootdollcutesmall.png (172KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
plootdollcutesmall.png
172KB, 400x400px
>>8406156
>>
File: chibibongo15.jpg (196KB, 713x600px) Image search: [Google]
chibibongo15.jpg
196KB, 713x600px
>>8406230
Impossible!
>>
>>8406319
give me nep discord
>>
File: 1457930764340.png (594KB, 902x720px) Image search: [Google]
1457930764340.png
594KB, 902x720px
>>8406303
HIIIII

>>8406313
Rude
>>
>>8406319
Best nep
>>
File: Sleepy_Yoko.png (447KB, 678x406px) Image search: [Google]
Sleepy_Yoko.png
447KB, 678x406px
>>8406175
>>8406177
>>8406178
>Before she can even hear the anons, she collapses on the couch and closes her eyes, sleeping instantly. Curls into a ball and letting out a sigh.
>>
>>8406321
It's true! If I weren't so tired, I'd show you just how much, you stupid sexy bote.
>>
>>8406194
(Sorry for not finishing, but I have to go. It was fun even though I'm not into yaoi, hopefully you've enjoyed it!)
>>
>>8406337
It's all gucci, I really enjoyed it. Thanks!
>>
>>8406333
Nice trips at least, fagola
>Kissus with dikku
>>
>>8406319
>puts Pururururut back to bed
>>
File: 1449000887360.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1449000887360.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
Miku Hatsune falls in love with a Luka Megurine.

Unable to confess, Miku is gifted by a deus ex machina with Luka's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, she immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on her as well.

But, the next day, when Hatsune recounts the previous day's confessions to Megurine, she only looks at her with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, she finds out that the vocaloid she called is not the same girl she fell in love with. In fact, she doesn't exist in this universe at all. She is the girl's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of LOVE.

Also, it's literally a thing: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7950479/1/Cellphones
OP: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNIJyvctg1g
>>
File: 1487706143910.jpg (329KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1487706143910.jpg
329KB, 1024x1024px
>>8406319
>>
>>8406362
Nice copy pasta, It's really good
>>
>>8406335
Morning Morrigan.
>>
>>8406381
She just went to bed you fuck
>>
>>8406362
Dumbass, clearly the OTP is Miku and Yukarin
>>
File: Colin.jpg (7KB, 271x186px) Image search: [Google]
Colin.jpg
7KB, 271x186px
>>8406366
Living the dream.
>>
>>8406381
>Not saying ''Good Morningan''
You had one job
>>
File: 1450151281028.jpg (2MB, 1190x1356px) Image search: [Google]
1450151281028.jpg
2MB, 1190x1356px
>>8406362
>this is what /a/ considers a meme
>>
>>8406362
I only loosely followed this but saw Love Distance Long Affair and decided to post more DECO*27
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMZnWzrJLT0
>>
>>8406362
Stop posting that because it's already a thing.

https://www.fictionpress.com/s/3206139
>>
>>8406386
Who cares. Miku sucks ass. And not in a good way.
>>
File: kamen rider riding or something.png (152KB, 794x847px) Image search: [Google]
kamen rider riding or something.png
152KB, 794x847px
>>8406366

>>8406357
>Flees combat!

>>8406327
I don't get iiiit.

>>8406334
Best anoooon.
>>
>>8406402
Ermac pls
>>
File: 1488890538140.jpg (84KB, 799x739px) Image search: [Google]
1488890538140.jpg
84KB, 799x739px
>>8406392
Let's not drag board politics into this.
>>
File: Ai Pout.jpg (34KB, 481x288px) Image search: [Google]
Ai Pout.jpg
34KB, 481x288px
>>8406362
>>8406401
Keit-ai is already a webcomic. Stop posting it.

http://www.webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
>>
>>8406392
>Hestia's there

shitposter confirmed
>>
>>8406405
I am not the femdom hating autist.
>>
File: qongou(25).jpg (130KB, 807x1140px) Image search: [Google]
qongou(25).jpg
130KB, 807x1140px
>>8406336
What a shame on all sides
>>
>>8406392
>>>/qa/
>>
>>8406404
You are adorable beyond words
>>
>>8406416
I'll make it up to you Kongo bongo, promise!
>>
File: 1463004481632.jpg (133KB, 413x275px) Image search: [Google]
1463004481632.jpg
133KB, 413x275px
>board politics
>>
>>8406362
Keit ai was already made into a movie, 'Kimi No Na Wa'
>>
>>8406415
Ermac pls
>>
>>8406392
Chaika > Umaru
>>
>>8406435
Reminder that my board is the best board
>I'm spending more time here than there lately
Wait shit
>>
>>8406435
Does it not belong in /trash/?
>>
>>8406445
At least I am not a manlet like Rance.
>>
>>8406435
I'm glad I got round to watching that film. Robocop's so good
>>
File: cropongou62.png (117KB, 312x331px) Image search: [Google]
cropongou62.png
117KB, 312x331px
>>8406431
Hoooooooow -deeess~?
>>
File: cg00008.jpg (16KB, 186x220px) Image search: [Google]
cg00008.jpg
16KB, 186x220px
>>8406457
173cm is NOT short!
>>
File: l09_23.jpg (36KB, 642x205px) Image search: [Google]
l09_23.jpg
36KB, 642x205px
>>8406469
Your growth spurt will come some day, little boy
>>
>>8406466
By lovingly pounding away your plump, round ass, of course! Andthenlotsofcuddlingafterwards
>>
File: 1267408431149.jpg (28KB, 164x432px) Image search: [Google]
1267408431149.jpg
28KB, 164x432px
>>8406482
C-Cut that shit out!
I am NOT a little boy!
>>
File: 1444106816125.jpg (692KB, 826x1101px) Image search: [Google]
1444106816125.jpg
692KB, 826x1101px
What is... What is this place?
>>
>>8406497
U D O N G E
D
O
N
G
E
>>
>>8406469
Follow the yellow brick road
Follow, follow, follow, follow
>>
>>8406494
Hey
Hey
Someone should /ss/ Rance
>>
File: wat2.jpg (220KB, 464x749px) Image search: [Google]
wat2.jpg
220KB, 464x749px
>>8406502
Make some damn sense!

>>8406497
A place where common decency goes to die.
>>
>>8406494
>points downward and laughs
>>
File: qongou(69).png (3MB, 3000x2100px) Image search: [Google]
qongou(69).png
3MB, 3000x2100px
>>8406486
Why not both, at the same time, hm?
>>
>>8406497
Those are some really big, beautiful.. eyes..
>>
>>8406514
Do you represent the Lollipop Guild?
>>
>>8406519
Only if it includes sucking on each other's tongues, while under the covers. Also, N-No more butt pics, I gotta sleep....
>>
File: CG0110.jpg (9KB, 110x150px) Image search: [Google]
CG0110.jpg
9KB, 110x150px
>>8406511
/ss/?
I'm not a kid, you idiot! S-Shut up!

>>8406515
I am not that short!
I AM NOT SHORT IN ANY CASE!

>>8406525
Go die!
>>
>>8406514
>not getting The Wizard of Oz reference

A manlet whose height is dwarved by his knowledge
>>
>>8406541
I KNOW IT'S A REFERENCE TO THAT MOVIE BUT HOW DOES THAT APPLY TO ME.
I AM NOT A MANLET EITHER. QUIT THAT.
>>
File: qongou(181).jpg (477KB, 628x900px) Image search: [Google]
qongou(181).jpg
477KB, 628x900px
>>8406534
You're so easy, teitoku~
>>
>>8406538
I think Rance needs his mommy. Or a daddy.
>>
>>8406538
Come on little boy, you're short enough for a nice lady to rest her chest right on top of your head
Doesn't a nursing handy sound good, Rancy!?
>>
File: 1444106636277.jpg (238KB, 1500x850px) Image search: [Google]
1444106636277.jpg
238KB, 1500x850px
>>8406514
Where common decency goes to die? Then I guess I'll go. I like common decency and good manners.

>>8406522
T-thank you anon. But now I have to go...
>>
>>8406538
Don't worry, little Rancey. Mommy's here now to take care of your needs and urges so you can think straight once again.
>>
>>8406560
And you're so lewd, Kongou. I'm gonna stuff that fat ass of yours soon.
>>
File: 1385010533522.png (251KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1385010533522.png
251KB, 640x480px
>>8406561
>Or a daddy.
I'm not a Korean Gaming girl.

>>8406570
Kuh.
While tempting I have my pride to consider!
... Besides, it's not like I have not fucked women who are taller than me before.

>>8406571
But fear not! I'm here to safeguard said common decency and proper manners, Bunny-chan!
>>
Do not belittle Rance.
5'8 is not short.
>>
>>8406594
It's pretty average. Honestly, I don't think anyone qualifies for manlet until they're like 5'2 or something, cause that's tiny
>>
File: 1482970691537.png (254KB, 487x521px) Image search: [Google]
1482970691537.png
254KB, 487x521px
>>8406594
>Do not belittle Rance.
His height does for him.
>>
>>8406607
This.
>>
>>8406571
Aww.. I like rabbits too
>>
>>8406592
Rance X Amazon
>>
File: EyesSmol.jpg (36KB, 208x74px) Image search: [Google]
EyesSmol.jpg
36KB, 208x74px
>>8406587
When big is too big.

>>8406594
You!
You're OK.

>>8406607
>>8406619
Hilarious. Go screw yourself.

>>8406634
That would be hot but Amazon's player doesn't like Rance, so it's unlikely for that to happen.
>>
>>8406605
A Hilda would be very nice, what kind of things would you like to do with her? Anything specific?
>>
>>8406605
W-would she be mean to me?
>>
>eats popcorn

Another fine morning in ERP.
>>
>>8406605
(Wow, nevermind. I totally fucked up that post.)
>>
File: qongou(77).jpg (353KB, 1050x1500px) Image search: [Google]
qongou(77).jpg
353KB, 1050x1500px
>>8406590
Do try to last more than a minute, darling!
>>
>>8406648
>too big
R-Rance-sama....
>>
>>8406664
Confirmed that Rance is also gay.
>>
>>8406663
Your bullying only makes me more determined!
>>
>>8406661
Why do you say that?
>>
>>8406599
Exactly! It's perfectly average, explains why I am also 173cm.

>>8406607
You think the 'King of Knights' would show a little more respect, especially to a fellow warrior.

>>8406648
I could exchange the same kind words to you.
>>
Last night we were surrounded by futas. Now it's manlets.
>>
File: 144648461.jpg (224KB, 1447x2067px) Image search: [Google]
144648461.jpg
224KB, 1447x2067px
>>8406648
Rance-kun, come here.

Mommy has a special price for you.

>The woman tugs down her cleavage, revealing her huge, humongous breasts to him.

I know how much you love to suck on my nipples.
>>
>>8406695
>the futas missed the tiny fuccbois
How terrible!
>>
File: pixiv60896405.png (521KB, 1200x1197px) Image search: [Google]
pixiv60896405.png
521KB, 1200x1197px
>>8406650
(Well, ignoring that initial post... Can't say I know exactly. I'm open to a lot of stuff with her. It usually ends up becoming butt stuff, though I also have no problem with that.)

>>8406656
(She loves to tease, so I'm sure she'd have no problem bullying a wimp like you!)

>>8406680
(Er, nevermind.)
>>
>>8406679
More determined to fire your cannon deep inside of my stern?
>>
>>8406703
The futa dicks were bigger than any "hyper weapon".
>>
>>8406704
Good... I love to be bullied by a teasing girl! And since you say butt stuff, well, I'd love for her to bully me with her big ass...
>>
>>8406712
I want to try myself, but I don't want to be called a failure of an admiral if I screw up
>>
File: 8031760_m.jpg (186KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
8031760_m.jpg
186KB, 400x600px
>>8406672
Silence!

>>8406698
How do I know this isn’t a clever trap of any kind?
I will not fall for this clever ruse!
>Said Rance as he approached the woman and began to grope her breasts.
Gahahaha… These feel great!

>>8406682
Good! That means we're average in size! Nothing to worry about...

>>8406719
>>8406695
Out!
>>
>>8406738
Now he's trying to give orders like Ermac.
>>
>>8406738
>as he approached the woman and began to grope her breasts.
Cropped doujin milf comments that young boys really do love breasts.jpg
>>
File: qongou(182).jpg (497KB, 637x900px) Image search: [Google]
qongou(182).jpg
497KB, 637x900px
>>8406734
Poor thing~
>>
>>8406754
Not him, but with an ass like that, I'd fire my cannon waaaay too early
>>
File: 3c45c0ff463351c051d977ac2559818e.jpg (150KB, 752x1062px) Image search: [Google]
3c45c0ff463351c051d977ac2559818e.jpg
150KB, 752x1062px
>>8406738
>She whimpers as he groped her breasts, her expression is warm, gazing upon Rance's face and his wicked smile.

They do. That is why you love them, right? How about you suck on them like a little baby? I can even give you a nursing handjob, the ones you love a lot. How about it?
>>
>>8406704
>usually ends with buttstuff
It is pretty hard to resist with those shorts, so you can't really blame people
If you love teasing I can definitely work with that, I'll hopefully be around when you are!
Any pref on guy girl or girl girl?
>>
Gas the futas
>>
>>8406754
Stop tempting me! I know it won't end well!
>>
>>8406777
Prrrt
>>
>>8406759
>>8406778
Just imagine my hot walls clamped down tight on your cock, plump cheeks smacking against your crotch as I ride on top. And of course, laughing as you make a fool of yourself as ropes of creamy jizz paint a boat's insides white!
>>
>>8406819
..I think that description just cut the time I can last to just thirty seconds.
>>
File: IMG_5854.png (374KB, 640x560px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5854.png
374KB, 640x560px
>>8406738
>>8406682
Rance is short, I am tall, and Hanzo is canonically 5'8 as well. Get dunked on
>>
File: pixiv60673492_7.png (204KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
pixiv60673492_7.png
204KB, 500x600px
>>8406724
(Ahah! Can't say I didn't see that coming! I think she'd be happily obliged to do just that! She a pretty flirty girl, so her teasing isn't too cruel, but I still think it'll work.)

>>8406771
(Haha, yup! Those are my two favorite things about her, so it works out for me! As for my preference, regardless of gender, it's hot to me! Though if I can be honest, I wouldn't mind doing some more girl on girl with her.)
>>
File: icecream.jpg (79KB, 313x405px) Image search: [Google]
icecream.jpg
79KB, 313x405px
>>8406763
That sounds like a reasonable request!
>Said Rance with glee as he leaned forward and began to suck the woman's nipples, humming happily while doing so!
>>
>>8406819
>>8406856
Thirty seconds? Too much for me. As soon as she wraps her folds on my cannon I'd fire it all inside her. That would surely make her laugh hard.
>>
>>8406763
Go to bed MWA
>>
>>8406869
Flirty without being cruel is definitely my favorite way to be teased, Hilda. So that would be just perfect. As long as she makes it clear that I'm not enough of a man to have a girl like her...
>>
File: tumblr_on56r7QiuY1sho3u5o1_1280.png (215KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_on56r7QiuY1sho3u5o1_1280.png
215KB, 900x900px
>>8406864
Ah, exactly who I wanted to see.
That know it all Korean child who's best friends with my brother.
>>
>>8406869
Hah, was wondering. Might've been hoping too, kinda feeling a bit more gal on gal today I think
So maybe we can have some silly fun with a pair of flirty travelling trainers
>>
>>8406864
>I am tall
>rests a book on top of Jinx's head
>>
>>8406864
>Gives Jinx a piggyback ride
>>
File: IMG_5960.png (328KB, 1000x877px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5960.png
328KB, 1000x877px
>>8406898
Yah, yah, who are you calling a child? And I'm not a know-it-all! I just happen to know that.
>>8406912
>Likes this but acts like I don't
>>8406908
>Balances it because I'm super good at balancing things!
>Hides steppy stool
>>
>>8406856
>>8406874
Stupid quick shot Admirals! I'm not gonna stop riding until I get my pleasures worth, leaving bruises all around your pelvis and draaaining those cute balls of yours dry, until nothing but air escapes that premature dick of yours!
>>
>>8406869
(I love Hilda! She has that strong tomboy attitude and playful spark that makes any straight guy drawn to her. I'd love to cuddle up with her and watch the sunset.)
>>
>>8406925
>bends you over steppy stool
>>
>>8406962
>The book falls over
>Also steppy stool totally doesn't even exist because I'm so tall haha get rekt
>>
>>8406938
I really need to put my foot down. Look, as your commanding officer I order you not to.. "ride me until you get your pleasures worth" Okay? Please?
>>
>>8406938
Even after cumming she clenches so hard that I remain fully aroused, crying out in pain as she stimulates my ultra sensitive cock. But she doesn't hear my pleas and doesn't stop, forcing me to cum again, in a cycle of orgasms and post orgasm torture that ends up with me passing out, totally drained.
>>
>>8406925
Oh, you are not a know it all?
I suppose you tendency to comment on things that are not your place is part of another endearing character trait then.
>>
File: pixiv61029885_4.png (325KB, 540x800px) Image search: [Google]
pixiv61029885_4.png
325KB, 540x800px
>>8406897
(Of course! She'll remind you how she's far too good for someone like you, all the while grinding her demin shorts mercilessly against your swelling crotch!)

>>8406901
(Aha! Works out then! That sounds delightfully cute/sexy setting actually. I rarely get the chance for such a scene, so I really do hope to get around to that!)

>>8406948
(Exactly! You know what's up! She's pretty great girlfriend material, I'd say. A romantic setting like that would be perfect with her.)
>>
File: IMG_5961.jpg (40KB, 247x460px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5961.jpg
40KB, 247x460px
>>8406976
...What do you hate me so much for, anyway? Just because I'm friends with Genji?
>>
>>8406972
>the stool is now a bent knee
>and for dropping the book you're gonna get spanked with it
Now what, Jinx?
>>
>>8406871
haha dumb rance

you got memed on
>>
>>8406995
Wuh... what for? I was just saying that I was plenty tall!! >:(
>>
File: 1490577935625.webm (3MB, 448x336px) Image search: [Google]
1490577935625.webm
3MB, 448x336px
>>8406975
This is probably what will happen to you, except she'll do it with her ass.
>>
>>8406982
(Spot on! Sounds like you know your character well! Would you be down for a session? Do a bunch of cutsey build up before diving into anything lewd?)
>>
>>8406973
Okayyyyy teitoku, I'll stop. F̶o̶r̶ ̶n̶o̶w̶ ̶a̶n̶y̶w̶a̶y̶s̶~̶

>>8406975
Cuuuute. I'd loooove to ride a shoteitoku into the ground like that.

>>8407009
>Takes a heaping of notes on
>>
>>8406994
I do not hate you.
More rather, I just find you to be an annoyance.

Though, you are Genji's friend. If I am to become closer with him, I suppose it wouldn't hurt to try and get along with his friends.
>>
>>8406982
Glad you like the idea. I like to unwind with casual lewd stuff and flirty chatter like that too
Now I can go dive and see what trainer I feel like being!
>>
File: 24984037.gif (12KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
24984037.gif
12KB, 300x400px
>>8407016
I have no idea what you're talking about

You should go to bed too
>>
File: 1269962087534.jpg (109KB, 418x455px) Image search: [Google]
1269962087534.jpg
109KB, 418x455px
>>8407086
>>8407086
I woke up at 11:00PM, so it's all gucci.
Besides, look at the time.
>>
>>8407026
>Glasses and Armpit.

Damn you sexy Japan British Ship ...
>>
>>8406982
Damn that would be heaven for me. She'd never get naked, maybe just lose the shorts so she grinds on me in just her panties. Would I be allowed to cum freely or do I have to wait her clearance?
>>
>>8407026
Oh thank god. Now I'm going to my office, where I can still pretend the shipgirls don't totally run this place and treat me like a mascot
(Though it would be hot being an admiral assigned to a base that's totally fallen to anarchy, with a secretary ship who's actively corrupting any man trying to restore order)
>>
>>8407090
That's a weird time to wake up at

And that clock is dumb, how do you even make appointments if the time always reads the same?
>>
File: cg00010.jpg (15KB, 186x220px) Image search: [Google]
cg00010.jpg
15KB, 186x220px
>>8407128
Your face is weird.

Uh, you got a point.
>>
File: pixiv58950583.jpg (417KB, 633x946px) Image search: [Google]
pixiv58950583.jpg
417KB, 633x946px
(Alright, that's enough teasing from me. I'll try to stop by for real a little later!)

>>8407018
(Sadly, I can't right now, as I mentioned in my deleted initial post... But I would love to later, if that's okay! But yes, a little bit of setting establishment would be swell! It can add a lot that way.)

>>8407074
(Yeah, I think it's a fun approach to a naughty ERP session. Eitherway, I'm excited to see what trainer you'll pick up!)

>>8407111
(She might lose the short, though, her tiny panties leave little to the imagination, so perhaps she'll just pull them down slightly instead. Oh, and you can cum whenever, just know that she won't be able to help herself from bursting out in laughter if you're too quick!)
>>
>>8407160
Oh, I will be too quick, for sure. Well that means she'd have the chance to be even meaner to me, right? And that would just make me hard again... See you later!
>>
File: IMG_2341.png (472KB, 765x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2341.png
472KB, 765x1080px
Unfortunately, that's enough teasing for me too!

>>8407107
Hmm~?
>Winks towards him and lowers the spectacles, before trotting off, hips swaying with each step.

>>8407113
>Aggressively takes notes on her way out
>>
File: IMG_1055.jpg (315KB, 666x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1055.jpg
315KB, 666x1000px
>>8407090
What a lovely clock.
>>
>>8407146
It's not that weird

Now go fix your clock and sleep schedule
>>
>>8407183
One day Kongou-san. One day.
>>
File: orly.jpg (61KB, 299x378px) Image search: [Google]
orly.jpg
61KB, 299x378px
>>8407190
Can't. I'm not feeling sleepy yet.

>>8407187
You!
I bet you stopped being a nuisance after our last meeting.
>>
>Morning class cancelled
God is good
>>
>>8407160
(Do you mind if I add you on discord? I really think we could make a badass session out of it.)
>>
File: IMG_1106.png (732KB, 1200x857px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1106.png
732KB, 1200x857px
>>8407228
>she pulls her tongue out and childlishly mocks the man
Nope!~ the spooks can never be stopped!
>>
>>8407228
I know an easy fix for that
>shoots you
>>
File: 2909052.jpg (66KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
2909052.jpg
66KB, 1280x720px
>>8407259
>Dies.
>Finally finds inner peace as his soul goes to HELL.

>>8407254
It's almost as if you're looking forward to be punished by my mighty Hyper-Weapon again!
>Rance said as he approached he Youkai, flicking her forehead.
>>
File: IMG_1083.jpg (213KB, 850x1192px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1083.jpg
213KB, 850x1192px
>>8407272
O-Oh yeah!? I have a new tactic!
>she said after she squirmed a bit from the flick, holding her hand in a fist, she thrusted onto the man's stomach, in a very weak and very ineffective manner
Take that!
>>
File: IMG_5855.png (377KB, 640x560px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5855.png
377KB, 640x560px
>>8407030
How nice of you. What do you gain from being so cranky?
>>8407241
Lucky
>>
>>8407294
>Rance remained silent for a couple of seconds after the punch, a hand scratching his head before casually placing a palm on Kogasa's chest and shoving her against the floor.
You attacked me. Punishment time.
>>
File: IMG_1088.jpg (254KB, 550x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1088.jpg
254KB, 550x800px
>>8407314
>she looks at the man with fear, as she shakes with fear too
W-wait, I'm sorry! Please don't!
>>
>>8407352
That's too bad!
>Said the swordsman as he casually reached for Kogasa's shirt with two strong hands, ripping it open to reveal her breasts to him!
Now, last time we did it doggystyle... Maybe this time we can do it missionary!
>>
What do I do if I'm open to playing with Anons, but I only want to play with Anons that write well?
>>
>>8407389
Play only with Anons that write well.
>>
>>8407389
Only reply to anons that write well, ignore rest.
>>
File: IMG_1086.jpg (408KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1086.jpg
408KB, 650x650px
>>8407368
M-missionary?!
>she covered her breasts from the man, crossing her legs in an attempt to rebel
>>
>>8407399
Do you mean just on the first post? Cause I don't want to just drop people without response once we've got something going.
>>
>>8407389
It's not easy, but you can try to gauge by their approach or opener
I personally never used to reply to >slaps yur ass tier posts
>>
File: 1308102576068.png (485KB, 640x479px) Image search: [Google]
1308102576068.png
485KB, 640x479px
>>8407401
That’s right! Missionary position! That way you can see my handsome face while I apply the Hyper-Weapon of justice against your traitorous body! Gahahaha~!
>Without hesitation, Rance playfully pounced Kogasa, pinning her against the floor beneath. His hands reaching for her knees, using his strength to pry her legs open!
>>
>>8407389
Post a well written starter and not RP with the people that don't meet your standards.
>>
>>8407437
>>8407447
Fair enough. Thanks, helpful anons
>>
>>8407418
As Anon (and an Ava) that don't write well I can tell you this, be honest.
I know, this place is full to the brim of shitposters and Ermac-kun, yet being honest always pay in the end. Tell the Anon what you want maybe even in the first post instead of disappearing on someone or doing a session you don't like.
I prefer to be told “I’m sorry. I don’t like how this is going.” that being left without a clue, at least I can try to be better next time.
>>
File: IMG_1071.png (524KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1071.png
524KB, 768x1024px
>>8407440
Eep!
>her legs fly open to reveal her slightly wet panties, as if she was thinking lustful thoughts before, her face looks at the man with embarrassment
No! Stop, please....
>>
>>8407183
(Hey Kongou! Not sure if you're around to play but I was wondering if you'd be interested in possibly teasing an Admiral's cannon underneath his desk while he tries to work?)
>>
File: RanceXXX.jpg (232KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
RanceXXX.jpg
232KB, 1280x720px
>>8407501
>The swordsman quickly reached for Kogasa's panties, taking a firm hold of them with his hand before ripping them apart by pulling them down harshly.
>Next, he quickly undid his pants and pulled them down to reveal his erect manhood to the scared Youkai. Already erect and eager, there was no doubt he was looking forward to teach this lewd creature a lesson!
>Guiding the head of his cock towards her cunny, Rance pushed his hard length into the Youkai's love tunnel, moving his hips back and forth!
>>
File: IMG_1104.jpg (218KB, 850x1079px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1104.jpg
218KB, 850x1079px
>>8407575
>she gave out a loud moan when the man led his "weapon" into her tunnel, then the moan was followed by tinier moans, all while she closes her eyes to hide from the shame of losing twice to the man
Y-you are so mean!
>>
File: biohotware.gif (525KB, 347x237px) Image search: [Google]
biohotware.gif
525KB, 347x237px
Hey guys who wants to ERP??
>>
File: RanceXGal1.jpg (230KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
RanceXGal1.jpg
230KB, 1024x768px
>>8407598
This is what happens when you attack an ally of justice!
>Rance exclaimed with glee as he viciously pounded the poor Youkai's cunt with his mighty lance. His thickness rubbed against the love walls of that familiar tunnel, enjoying the feeling.
Nnngh...
>>
File: s­s (20­15-07-02 at 11.05.36).jpg (16KB, 210x138px) Image search: [Google]
s­s (20­15-07-02 at 11.05.36).jpg
16KB, 210x138px
>>8407598
>comes along and pets head
there there
>>
File: IMG_1063.jpg (477KB, 800x1069px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1063.jpg
477KB, 800x1069px
>>8407621
>she was going to further beg for mercy, but her mouth was to occupied by the moaning she was giving as her little pussy was being pounded away by justice
Ah~ ah~ St- Aah!~
>>
File: ce0.png (128KB, 314x298px) Image search: [Google]
ce0.png
128KB, 314x298px
>>8407612
>>
File: 19079150_m.jpg (75KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
19079150_m.jpg
75KB, 450x600px
>>8407636
>Rance's hands reached for the underside of Kogasa's legs, lifting them above his shoulders before leaning forward to muffle those moans with a long, ravaging kiss! He was mating pressing the poor Youkai with the intention to make her remember what happened if she attacked him...
Hmpoh~!
>>
>tfw bad habit of grabbing every image of a character before ever trying them out in thread or committing fully
I need to stop
>>
>>8407694
You know 50 will last you the whole thread, and probably most of the next one right?
>>
>>8407704
Yeah, I used to make due with less than that iirc with one ava. Like I said, bad habit.
>>
File: IMG_1053.png (180KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1053.png
180KB, 500x500px
>>8407655
>her tongue was spazing it panic in the man's mouth, clearly she was panicking from all the pent-up pleasure that is building up in her
Mmphm!~
>>
File: RanceKogasaSorta.jpg (198KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
RanceKogasaSorta.jpg
198KB, 1024x768px
>>8407775

>Rance eventually broke the kiss, leaving their lips joined by a single string of their spit. After a series of powerful thrusts against Kogasa’s love tunnel, the human felt his climax close. Sighing in pleasure, the male eventually released a barrage of hot, thick ropes of cum inside the Youkai’s sex, filling her immediately.
Hmmhph… This will do!
>Rance pulled his shaft out of Kogasa’s pussy, satisfied with the result of his assault on her.
>>
File: IMG_1081.jpg (409KB, 700x886px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1081.jpg
409KB, 700x886px
>>8407807
>she squirms and moans, the hot creamy cum making her feel good and violated, as the man pulls up, the cum slowly leak out of her
Ah~ ah~
I-I'm sorry...
>>
>>8407807
(Did you photoshopped her eyes?)
>>
File: normal.jpg (67KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
normal.jpg
67KB, 800x600px
>>8407840
I bet you are!
>Rance said with a grin as he stood up, pulling his pants back in place and fastening his belt as he looked down at the rebellious Youkai.
Now, I’m sure you know what will happen next time if you try to mess with me!
>>
Is there anyone worthwhile on?
>>
File: tumblr_onfffzBkpP1uie4o9o1_1280.jpg (362KB, 684x1200px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_onfffzBkpP1uie4o9o1_1280.jpg
362KB, 684x1200px
>>
>>8407875
ERMAC!!!!!!
>>
File: IMG_1085.jpg (163KB, 850x637px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1085.jpg
163KB, 850x637px
>>8407863
Y-you'll rape me again?
>she closes her legs, the cum still leaking out
>>
File: EyesSmol.jpg (25KB, 205x74px) Image search: [Google]
EyesSmol.jpg
25KB, 205x74px
>>8407855
[Perhaps I did]
[Yes, I did to the chargin of Ermac-kun and because my autism told me to]
>>
File: bg.jpg (85KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
bg.jpg
85KB, 640x480px
>>8407899
I'll have to if you keep being a nuisance to justice.
Now, think about what you've done and never do it again!
>Satisfied thanks to the violent usage of the poor Umbrella Youkai, Rance turned around and headed off!
>>
File: Screenshot_20170327-091518.png (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170327-091518.png
1MB, 2560x1440px
>>8407888
Fuck ya. Finally someone who gets it.

Down for a quickie?
>>
File: IMG_9275.jpg (46KB, 391x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9275.jpg
46KB, 391x400px
>>8404355
Hello
>>8404720
Icy Mexican
>>8407875
Probably not
>>
>>8407984
>Pet the cute foxy Pokemon.
>>
File: 1477376516466.jpg (56KB, 850x770px) Image search: [Google]
1477376516466.jpg
56KB, 850x770px
Where the thicc memes at?
>>
>>8407984
>walks by and notices the foxes thick ass
God damn...
>>
File: IMG_9253.jpg (166KB, 1280x889px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9253.jpg
166KB, 1280x889px
>>8407995
>the fire fox wags her tail slightly and closes ber eyes as she is pet
>she starts emitting a slight purring sound
>>
File: Softness.jpg (262KB, 2968x2362px) Image search: [Google]
Softness.jpg
262KB, 2968x2362px
>>8408034
I got you.
>>
File: IMG_9293.png (2MB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9293.png
2MB, 1280x1280px
>>8408034
Thicc
>>8408044
>the Braixen turns her head to look for the source of the sound and spots you
Oh, hi! Did you say something?
>>
>>8408091
How big is her dick?
>>
>>8408075
>The Anon keep petting the cute female Pokémon, caressing her head just between her foxy hears. He seems to enjoy her purring sound.
It has been a while Miss Braixen, how are you doing so far?
>>
File: 1463033196330.gif (990KB, 433x344px) Image search: [Google]
1463033196330.gif
990KB, 433x344px
>>8408034
>fat girls
>>
>>8408128
>>8408183
>Being gay
>>
>>8408183
>Black idol
>Not liking big butts
You're doing it wrong.
>>
>>8408095
Wait you can talk?
>He asked, surprised by the fox's lustful appearance
Ya, I was just mumbling 'God damn' because of your body shape.

It was a compliment if anything.
>He said with a smile
>>
>>8408183
I agree with >>8408183. I live in the States so I see nothing but "thicc" bitches everywhere.
>>
>>8408264
>>8408264
Samefag.
>>
>>8408358
>One post is a samefag
You might be onto something anon.
>>
>>8408358
Damn, this anon is astute.
>>
>>8408371
Easy, Trigger. That's not Ermac.
>>
File: Cqy1DGRWcAEjfa9.jpg (23KB, 540x315px) Image search: [Google]
Cqy1DGRWcAEjfa9.jpg
23KB, 540x315px
>>8407298
It's not as if I enjoy being cranky.
Sometimes it is hard to feel joyful when few joyous things occur.
>>
"Just a reminder that stable relationships don't exist. Separate yourself from your loved ones; it'll do you good! Take it from me: Princess Mi Amoré Cadenza."
>>
>>8408397
Dude ... two hours later ...
>>
>>8408414
Advice Jiro and a few others here never got.
>>
>>8408414
Are you sure you are the real Princess Mi Amoré Cadenza? Because while what you are saying sound … right … at least from the nihilistic post-modernistic way of see things doesn’t sound like something an Equestrian Princess would say. Well Luna maybe but Cadence? Not at all.
>>
>>8408421
Better late than never is a favourite saying of mine.
>>
>>8408449
"Better late than never." ~ Hanzo Shimada, after killing one of his children in a "late abortion"
>>
>>8408448
"Sure as I'll ever be. Excuse me, I have to go pussy whip my cuckold husband into babysitting while I go out and find a real stallion."
>>
>>8408600
If you are sure, who am I to doubt you? Give Shining Armor my regards, Princess Cadenza.
>>
>>8408600
At least it's not me being pussy whipped..
>>
Lurkers, AWAKEN!
>>
>>8408730
I am awake.
>>
>>8408743
But for how long?
>>
>>8408768
It's 19:45 here. I could go on until Midnight if I'm needed.
>>
>>8408743
Cute ESL poster
>kissu
>>
>>8408790
>is kissed.

Hello Anon.
>>
File: IMG_5856.png (418KB, 640x560px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5856.png
418KB, 640x560px
>>8408397
That's easy to fix. Sounds like you need to think more positively. Maybe time with Uncle Zenny would do ya good!
>>
>>8408802
How are you this morning?
>>
>>8408866
I'm fine. I had a pleasant time this morning as an Anon. And I got used to the Daylight Saving Time.
>>
>>8408877
Oh right, it's probably way later where you are, right?
>>
File: 2121195 - Don-ko Orisa Overlook.png (1022KB, 987x1200px) Image search: [Google]
2121195 - Don-ko Orisa Overlook.png
1022KB, 987x1200px
I'm sorry, I cannot do that.
>>
File: 1182aceaf721e367edee12ee30848dcb.jpg (416KB, 1112x1112px) Image search: [Google]
1182aceaf721e367edee12ee30848dcb.jpg
416KB, 1112x1112px
>>8408877
It's 20:00. Not too late, I can do something quick. I usually go to bed around 23:00 and I can push it to 24:00.
>>
Gonna need a fresh loaf soon.
>>
>>8408902
Do what?
>>
>>8408897

Ops, I linked myself.
>>8408925
>>
>>8408925
Hm, I'm about to leave, but maybe later.

What kind of things are you into again?
>>
>>8408925
What's Nozomi like? I've never seen what she's from
>>
>>8408952
>>8408976

It depends.
Penny is clueless and socially weirdand I play her in the most humorous manner.
Nozomi can be motherly and sexually voracious and a bit femdom or be into mystic things and maybe a bit of hypnosis.
Anchovy is more versatile, the Duce has not a definite personality so I do experimental stuff with her. Most of them involve food.
>>
>>8408982
Food?
>>
>>8408982
What kind of experimental stuff?
>>
File: bf7c1f13094dd485cf2b37ad6dc553d8.jpg (116KB, 1090x1106px) Image search: [Google]
bf7c1f13094dd485cf2b37ad6dc553d8.jpg
116KB, 1090x1106px
>>8409024
Yes Food. For example I used some pasta sauce to cover and Anon and lick him there and here two sunday ago. Which was fun because I cooked that sauce in RL.

>>8409044
I've play her quite eager to have sex usually. But I played her being Submissive and coerced into sex for an Anon. And for another Anon I played her Dominant and into footjobs.
>>
>>8409067
>That sauce was cooked in RL
Now I wanna try that sauce I ate off of Duce. Recipe me please.
>>
>>8409067
I see... Anything else?
>>
File: 381bf0925c30b97cd5f9f48be715b82b.png (704KB, 1100x1100px) Image search: [Google]
381bf0925c30b97cd5f9f48be715b82b.png
704KB, 1100x1100px
>>8409084
https://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/6825/penne-4-formaggi

This version should do. I've used Grana instead of Parmesan in mine.

>>8409084
Well I'm ok with tentacles and I'm not into extreme things like Guro or Watersport. This aside I'm willing to listen to what an Anon want and experiment a bit if I found the request reasonable.
>>
>>8409075

Sorry. I'm missing all my links today.
>>8409123
>>
>>8409123
How do you feel about impregnation and/or size-play?
>>
>>8409123
>>8409131
Looks good. Never had cheese based pasta before, so this might be a nice change of things. Just gotta save enough money so I can have some actual food instead of ramen.
>>
>>8409142
Could you please elaborate a bit more on them, especially Size-play? What do you expect from this stuff? I'm not against them by default.

>>8409147
If done right is creamy and sweet. It's good with short pasta. Don't eat it often since it's has a lot of calories.
>>
File: tumblr_omvg7tX3Gg1qe3rwko1_1280.jpg (492KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_omvg7tX3Gg1qe3rwko1_1280.jpg
492KB, 1280x1280px
>>8408864
Genji said the same, but I am not sure how insightful the teaching of an Omnic could be.
>>
>>8408730
(dude i'm woke lmao)
>>
>>8408730
I want to know if the sneaky bat from last night is here.
>>
>>8409174
Size-play as in, let's say a big bulky orc looking to ravage one of your small and delicate girls with its monster cock?
>>
>>8409185
>Kissus the Kinx
>>
>>8409174
Mmhm. Pasta is a nice treat every once in a while, but I'd get bloated if I have everyday. I want some pasta now.
Thread posts: 523
Thread images: 221

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.