[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ERP Thread Rise and Shine Edition Previous: >>8327887

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 723
Thread images: 251

File: 000.jpg (67KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
000.jpg
67KB, 1024x768px
ERP Thread
Rise and Shine Edition

Previous:
>>8327887
>>
>>8334055
>>
>>8334112
>Kissus Chinese Mokou
>>
File: 35394.png (79KB, 574x487px) Image search: [Google]
35394.png
79KB, 574x487px
>>
>>8334120
>Tfw I am an ava but posting Mokou responses is more entertaining than erping.
Nobody can know who I am.
>>
>>8334126
what a gay.
>>
>>8334137
I get the same feel, sort of. Regular ol' non-ERP is much more fun than me than ERP.
>Kissus some more
>>
>>8334154
>>
>>8334154
*to me
I need me some rest.
>>8334165
>Eats Chinese Mokou out
>>
>>8334172
>>
>>8334154
It's fun to fool around for the hell of it sometimes. Don't need to be fapping alllll the time

>>8334167
Style is Uno Makoto
Dick where
>>
>>8334184
>Writes gelbooru in the blank
>Adds /index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=fujiwara_no_mokou+-rating%3asafe at the end
>>8334197
True. Sometimes you just don't have the urge to jerk it and just want to burn some time fooling around.
>>
>>8334205
>Not filling the Mokou with your dick.
I'm sad I have to spell it out for you.
>>
>>8334184
Funnyjunk.com
>>
>>8334213
This is Chinese Mokou. She's a being beyond transcendence. It's gonna take a fucking miracle for anyone to tap that.
>>
File: rancenude.jpg (106KB, 432x720px) Image search: [Google]
rancenude.jpg
106KB, 432x720px
>>8334069 [Penny]

>Rance was amused by her words and no less aroused by the sight of her naked body. In fact, the mechanical elements she possessed gave Penny a certain charm that he found irresistible. Poor of that was the tent which formed inside his green pants. Deciding that it was time to get to the fun part, the perverted swordsman quickly removed his remaining clothes without hesitation and soon enough he stood fully naked before Penny.
>His form was strong, muscular, with some scars there and there. A silent testament to his countless battles… Or perhaps to his more “rough” partners. It was a mystery. Perhaps the most impressive part of it was his erect manhood, the infamous Hyper-Weapon! Larger than the average man and twitching in anticipation, it was quite the sight!
I should say something like… This is how humans interface with each other but that wouldn’t make sense to likes of you, right? Ah whatever!
>Rance then sat on his bed once more, tapping his cheek as his eyes scanned the lovely form of the android, humming for a while. Clearly, he wanted to toy with her a little… But how? She’d probably take everything quite literally.
Now, I wonder what’s the next course of action. Any suggestions?
>Asked the human to Penny as he patiently waited for her response, his free hand tapping the side of the bed as a possible suggestion.
>>
>>8334226
>>
>>8334218
>>
File: both.jpg (663KB, 1599x2045px) Image search: [Google]
both.jpg
663KB, 1599x2045px
>>8334055
I'm drink and I'm dreadu to make bad decisons
>>
>>8334234
>Slides into bed with Chinese Mokou and feels her up.
>>
>>8334246
>>
>>8334255
>Tears Chinese Mokou's pants and underwear off and starts fucking her
>>
>>8334265
>>
>>8334243

Korra AND Asami?
>>
>>8334284
Ye. At the same time. Just ask Jiro
>>
>>8334278
>Yells out "Chinese Mokou is cute!" during copulation
>>
>>8334296

Jiro?
>>
File: Elsa with Glasses.jpg (1MB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Elsa with Glasses.jpg
1MB, 960x1280px
>>8334304
Kirito
Jiro the sergal
Teen Reaper
>>
>>8334296

How do they start?
>>
File: You come I come.jpg (41KB, 392x399px) Image search: [Google]
You come I come.jpg
41KB, 392x399px
>>8334298
>>
>>8334330
>Fills Chinese Mokou's womb to the brim with seed
>>
File: give you my heart.jpg (82KB, 451x558px) Image search: [Google]
give you my heart.jpg
82KB, 451x558px
>>8334335
>>
File: 34cb55b1572792be974506ce3dc7b8c8.jpg (202KB, 1134x1208px) Image search: [Google]
34cb55b1572792be974506ce3dc7b8c8.jpg
202KB, 1134x1208px
>>8334227
Well … it is big.

>Was her comment once the hyper weapon was there in front of her. Once Yang tried to explain the concept of ‘compensating’ to her saying the Neptune weapon was a halberd because the guy was not much endowed down there, Nora said that Ren guns were not so big because Renny doesn’t need ‘compensation’. Surely Rance was not in need of that too. Not at all. She was not a weapons expert like Ruby but the hyper weapon was indeed big.

Umh …

>She was called out from her measuring by Rance asking about what she would like to do next. And she was not so sure. Now she was not a virgin in any sense, she has some experience here and there and technically father has never sculpted her a hymen. Which she was glad since it whatever that thingy was it sound like a bloody mess to manage.

I'm not really sure …

>His hyper weapon was quite the sight and she remember that ‘oral sex’ was a standard way for the girl to get the guy in the mood. Does Rance really need to be put in the mood? She doesn’t know but at least a proper analysis of the taste of the hyper weapon was in order. You know, for Science!

How about some oral stimulation from my side? Does that sound like a good starter for you?
>>
File: Elsa in chalk.jpg (67KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Elsa in chalk.jpg
67KB, 600x600px
>>8334324
I intiated. Basically two girls blowing a guy. One girl lefts the stain of her lipstick on his cock~
>>
>>8334340
>Accepts Chinese Mokou's love and gives her another kissu on the lips
>>
What're you listening to /erp/?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzcjdVOweFA
>>
File: You're pregnant.jpg (127KB, 390x430px) Image search: [Google]
You're pregnant.jpg
127KB, 390x430px
>>8334348
>>
>>8334343

Sounds like fun, wish I had them do that.
>>
>>8334364
...Fuck.
>Pulls out a serrated knife
I'll take care of it
>>
>>8334369
>>
>>8334387
>Nods at Chinese Mokou, the performs suduko on stomach
>Dies painfully minutes after
>>
>>8334387
>>8334392
>mourns both
>>
File: bathing-no-wank.png (349KB, 424x531px) Image search: [Google]
bathing-no-wank.png
349KB, 424x531px
>>8334341
So… A blowjob? Woah! What a slutty robot you are… But sure! I can't remember the last time I got some oral action... Probably this morning? Hmmm... Can't recall exactly!
>Rance said as he leaned backwards, his hands used as a support as he presented the throbbing piece of meat to the robot. While he certainly was experienced, he always lacked that…. Common sense when it came to speaking to women. Clearing his throat and coughing into his fist, Rance stood beckoned the orange-haired beauty to approach him.
That sounds like a reasonable course of action, sure! Now go on, don’t keep me waiting… Show me what your manufacturers taught you to do!
>Not like it was her original purpose but hey, she could learn new things! After all, it was a learning experience... For science, indeed! Giving her a knowing, sharp grin, the human waited patiently for the robot to begin with the ritual.
Make sure to coat it completely with your spit, Penny. Once you’re done, it’s going inside you! Understood?
>Not exactly the most encouraging of words but hey, he was far from being dishonest and made his intentions clear as water.
>>
>>
>>8334243

Would Korra like to see what a dick is like?
>>
>>8334531
Isn't she a dyke?
>>
>>8334485
When is this lewd monkey catcher going to up for play?
>>
>>8334480
so gay
>>
>>8334541
scared that if I do play her I'll get carried away and be banned.
>>
>>8334564
All that matters is the pics.
>>
>>8334564
Best thing to do is make a second file for crops and just use images from there. Course you could also exclusively play at night and mitigate your chance at getting banned.
>>
>>8334564
How would you get carried away?
>>
File: genie.png (415KB, 489x436px) Image search: [Google]
genie.png
415KB, 489x436px
>>8334573
and the pics are too good to only post crops!
>>
>>8334243
Wait, are you thee Korra and Asami? The one where Asami gets cucked?
>>
File: 5807d469999aae4c828b394177a09f24.jpg (281KB, 1280x1877px) Image search: [Google]
5807d469999aae4c828b394177a09f24.jpg
281KB, 1280x1877px
>>8334480
Oh. Do you give yourself a self-blow? I’ve read something about this being not an unusual fantasy for guys. And with so much length it would be easy for you to do that. I’m sure Blake can do something similar too, you know she being partly a cat and all.
She blushed and didn’t answered me when I asked her, can’t figure why.

>If Rance was in dire need of a bit of tact, then Penny has not learned to write the word itself. After all, the girl was taking information or her social database from place like this; she was doomed from the start. And yet despite everything she dutifully positioned her so that she could give Rance hyper weapon the proper care.

It look even bigger form this distance, it would put my internal mechanics to quite a bit of stress once it goes inside.

>She stated before leaning forward and placing a kiss on the tip of the cock, then her perky red tongue darted out and she started working all over the head and under the crown. Despite the size, she has to not that the taste didn’t differentiate much from the standard. No correlation with size and flavor so far. Pity. Yet she should really working on the lubrication side, otherwise the whole sex would end up being troublesome so she slowly and carefully begun to lick all along Rance length up and down, the head, the crown, the shaft, she even gave some attention to the balls because why not? Taking an exceptional care to lubricate it with her saliva as much as she can.
>Then once she was sure that she has worked up him enough, she decided to give him a taste of some of her other functions, so he worked up the tip of his cock inside her mouth, it was a lot bigger of the last cock she had given such treatment before so she can’t take too much but enough so that he can feel the inside of her mouth vibrating. That trick put some stress on her overall mechanics but she felt a strange sense of wonder in watching guys reacting to this ‘feature' of her.
>>
File: 105.png (906KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
105.png
906KB, 1280x720px
>>8334606
>Rance was… Somewhat shaken by the mere idea of a self-blowjob. He wasn’t Ron Jeremy!
A-A self blow… Job? What kind of weird suggestion is that? D-Don’t say such silly things, woman! Although, it does sounds intriguing but… W-Wait, what? Don’t give me such dangerous thoughts, Penny! Hmph!
Oh, so you know Blake as well, uh? She’s quite the adorable little kitty… I like her a lot, even if she’s a bit on the quiet side. Of course, that changes completely once we get going and… Ahem, right, back to the blowjob. Just make sure that it feels good and we won’t have any problem, alright?
>Once the robot started with her duty, the male allowed a gasp of pleasure to escape his lips, causing him to sight in utter bliss thanks to the skilled tongue of the android. Maybe it wasn’t skill but how she was designed. Did it matter? Not at all! He was loving every second of it and it showed! Biting his lower lip, Rance looked at the green eyes of the cute synth as she diligently worked her tongue around his member and testes. Soon enough, his whole throbbing tool was completely soaked with her spit. Just as he wanted! Such was his enjoyment and pleasure that a small amount of translucent precum dripped from the tip of his shaft into her mouth.
Nnngh… This will be sufficient for the blowjob, Penny… You get a 10/10! I’m impressed…
>The man wiped a single drop of swear, clearing his throat as he eyed the robot again. A single finger of his coiled her orange hair as he continued to speak, already pondering how she’d feel inside. A question that would be answered soon.
I believe it’s time for the main course, don’t you agree? Let human flesh and robot… Gears… Skin… Whatever…. Combine to creature something amazing!
>>
File: 62810662.jpg (126KB, 700x750px) Image search: [Google]
62810662.jpg
126KB, 700x750px
>>8334590
no
>>
>>8334695

>Already she thought? Clearly Rance was a man of action or something. Let’s just hope that said eagerness doesn’t involved shooting too early, after all even a droid has her time to indulge things. But she could only nod at his request taking his cock out of his mouth.

Oh? Already. Well is fine for me. How you want to proceed then? Should I lay here and say nothing? Most guys seem to prefer that.

>She has a theory on this regards, based on her idea that most guy had their first sexual experience with a blow-up doll. Poor blow-up doll, nobody care about their feeling. Maybe she should do like Hermione Granger and make some associations for the betterment of the blow-up dolls lives. But not this time, these kinds of toughs were not proper for a sexual intercourse.

>So she looked at Rance with inquisitive eyes, wondering what his next step would be.
>>
File: muscles.jpg (275KB, 792x619px) Image search: [Google]
muscles.jpg
275KB, 792x619px
>>8334759
Stay there and stay quiet? Nonsense! You might be a robot but you’re also one tonight’s partner, so that gives you the right to speak while you allow me to fuck you!
>Rance said with a chuckle as he reached for Penny’s forehead, flicking it playfully before patting his thigh as he sat on the bed. His other hand reached for the girl’s own, gently squeezing it as he attempted to lift her and pull her towards his form, as in guiding her to sit on him... And perhaps he was.
Sit on me and face me, Penny. That way we can enjoy each other even more… At least that’s what I believe.
>While doggystyle and cowgirl were two of Rance’s favorites, there was certain charm on having sex the way he suggested. That way he could face and kiss Penny while his Hyper-Weapon did its job. With another healthy tug, the swordsman pulled the lovely robot over, most likely giving her an idea of how surprisingly strong he was despite being a mere human.
>>
>tfw when you don't have to ask about a ava that can do cv, or a kass ava anymore because you found someone who can do both amazingly.
>>
>>8334799
My heart goes out to them, that saint
>>
>>8334799
What is cv and kass
>>
>>8334799
What?
>>
>>
>>8334807
He's a present from the almighty himselve.
>>
>>8334809
Curiculum Vitae
Boss Cass from Ty the Tasmanian Tiger

>>8334811
They found someone to put up with their fetishes after begging and pestering for night after night
>>
>>8334814
>Kissus the Mado
>>
>>8334821
Actualy I litteraly asked once in the kass worship thread and he appeared.
>>
Who the fuck is Kass
>>
>>8334828
night after night here*
>>
File: 15579851a1af33dd2a182fcecfdce7d8.jpg (144KB, 800x1135px) Image search: [Google]
15579851a1af33dd2a182fcecfdce7d8.jpg
144KB, 800x1135px
>>8334795

>This was strangely unexpected for her, for all his reputation seems like the Green dresses swordsman has some interest or perhaps pride in her partner satisfaction. That was a good point or at least Penny thought so. And yet she could not help itself to feel her aura core goes weirdly in her chest. Once again it was a strange feeling but a normal one; after all she was a normal girl, right? RIGHT?

>No you are not normal Penny not at all but we are here to do ERP so stop making me writing that lines.
>Roger!

>So self-doubt aside she did as Rance asked her she positioned herself next to him, her small frame making a nice contrast with the man muscular and tall one. The hyper weapon was nesting herself behind her ass and Penny thought that it’s wasn’t a bad feeling at all. Suddenly she felt a strange urge and for once she acted in a greedy way and satisfied it at once. She pushed herself forward and kissed Rance on his mouth, embracing the man head with her arms and pulling him to her.
>>
File: 0183.png (791KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
0183.png
791KB, 1024x768px
>>8334850
>The male closed his eyes as they kissed… And they kissed each other with passion! His tongue dancing with hers for the duration of the lusty kiss! A soft groan of pleasure escaped the male as he felt his shaft in between her asscheeks. A feeling too familiar indeed.
Hmmhph… Ahhh! That was an amazing kiss...
>Said the swordsman as he broke their display of affection, leaving only a single string of their mixed spit joining their lips.
>With Penny on top of him, Rance knew it was the best moment to strike! Without beating around the bush and letting his seemingly endless and unhinged lust guide his actions, the male shifted under the robot and soon enough he aligned his thick, throbbing cock with the entrance of her love tunnel. With a single, firm thrust, the swordsman pushed his member past the robot’s defenses, entering her! Once inside Penny, the lustful Rance unleashed a barrage of his thrusts against her while leaning forward to give the nipples on top of her small mounds a series of teasing licks and kisses with his ravenous mouth!
>>
File: 1481739804773.jpg (375KB, 850x1250px) Image search: [Google]
1481739804773.jpg
375KB, 850x1250px
>>
>>
>>8334892

>If Penny was a real human girl the whole sudden trust would have been quite painfully but luckily for her she was not. Yet the trusting was quite unexpected especially since she was a bit in the afterglow of their kiss, kiss that she liked quite much and despite the sudden shifting in her internal muscle she liked being penetrated by Rance too.

>So she expressed her satisfaction at the sudden filling sensation as best as she can, by moaning. And she moaned quite loud and even louder when he started teasing her nipples too. Combat ready and all she became suddenly aware that Rance was quite the fighter too. So as much as she wanted to just enjoy the trusting of the hyper weapon inside her she started moving her hips on rhythm putting quite the motion and pressure on Rance’s shaft too all while her inside started shifting to accommodate for the invading member, lubricating coolant was already exuding from her sex filling the air with a strange sweet aroma and then once she could manage to take the proper measurement of the sword inside her she started to vibrate her hips along with the up and down motion, once again something that put quite the stress on her but she like how much it enhanced the sensation of the sex and she was quite sure that Rance would appreciate it too.

Damn … you are SENSATIONAL! NeVer BeEN filled sOOo Much.

>Once again her vocal synthesizer chip was going funny showing up how much she was enjoying it.
>>
File: RanceXXX.jpg (232KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
RanceXXX.jpg
232KB, 1280x720px
>>8334961
>The intoxicating aroma of Penny’s coolant wasn’t the only thing filling the air around the two “lovers” but also the sound of Rance’s flesh colliding with Penny’s synthetic skin. Each collision was wild, loud and passionate. A not-so-subtle display of lust between the two of them. After all, for Rance wasn’t important if Penny was a real human girl or not as long she did her duty as woman… A duty she performed well without doubt!
>With the apex of every thrust, Rance could feel his cock smear precum all over Penny’s love walls, finding them somewhat different to a regular girl’s but no less fascinating and pleasurable. She was, after all, unique in her own way.
Nnngh…!
>A grunt escaped the swordsman after pounding hard and deep into Penny’s nubile love tunnel, feeling closer and closer to his orgasm thanks to the incredible amount of pleasure her body delivered to him.
I shall now… Grace you with my Imperial Juice…
>Announced Rance as he suddenly rolled to the side, pinning the orange-haired girl against the bed in a display of dominance. He enjoyed being on top after all!
>>
File: f2f3a0e69f713568ca941420ae0a8126.jpg (220KB, 1280x1399px) Image search: [Google]
f2f3a0e69f713568ca941420ae0a8126.jpg
220KB, 1280x1399px
YOuRRR WhAAAAAt?

>She said still unable to give her voice a proper control, yep she was putting being a screamer and a whisperer on a whole new level. And she allowed him to push her down, if nothing else because this position allowed him to increase the penetration angle quite considerably and that allowed the simulation of nice spot which was sending quite the interrupt to her processing central in her brain. Yes. Seven. Seven. Seven. That was the magic number!
Her muscle worked hard on his shaft thing to milk him to the fullest. Whatever his imperial Justice was she wanted all of it without any recess.

HAAve I beeNNNN a BAAAD giRRRRl? DO I need to BBEeeee Punishe??

>Oh damn she was near, oh sweet mysteries of life size does matter a lot for Science!
>>
File: ~~~~.jpg (46KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
~~~~.jpg
46KB, 1280x720px
This thread is comfy
For now
>>
File: 50-1.jpg (170KB, 446x602px) Image search: [Google]
50-1.jpg
170KB, 446x602px
>Tfw no sorceress to seduce you and sate your amazonian sex drive.
>>
>>8335110
Do you want to penetrate her nipples?
>>
>>8335110
there was a Sorceress once.
>>
>>8335116
>Once
MWA plays the sorceress
>>
>>8335110
>futa
>>
>>8335114
>>8335133
I just want sweaty lesbian adventurer sex. Never said anything about a dick. Not that I dislike futa, mind you.

>>8335116
>>8335122
Well that sounds like good news to me. Of course, that doesn't mean I won't play with others.
>>
File: cuddle.png (495KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
cuddle.png
495KB, 800x600px
>>8335070
Oh, absolutely! You’ve been bad~! But don’t worry, I’ll punish you in my own special way! Gahahaha…
>That was a lie but Rance wanted to tease Penny! What better way than do so than with that? With a merciless barrage of thrusts, the swordsman finally unleashed a healthy amount of his hot cum deep inside the poor robot. String after string of his seed filling her insides, mixing with the coolant that also worked as lubricant.

>Sighing in absolute pleasure, Rance pulled his shaft out of Penny’s love tunnel and soon enough sprayed her crotch, belly and chest with his white, sticky seed. Satisfied, he rolled to the side and wrapped an arm around her form, sighing quite satisfied with her performance and with the knowledge that he managed to bed yet another robot.
That… That was lots of fun! I date to say that this was a one-million dollar encounter that was…
>The human cleared his throat, looking at the robotic girl with a playful grin.
… Worth every Penny.
>A soft chuckle escaped the male’s lips thanks to his awful, awful pun, now happily cuddling with the android.
For now... Let us recharge our batteries. In your case I'm sure it will be literal.

[That was fun af, senpai. It's late but was worth every second.]
>>
>>8335201
[I was worried you had fallen asleep to me. I was happy you enjoyed it]
>>
>>8334583
Sometimes it's fun to post crops just to tease.
>>
File: 57862171_p0.png (250KB, 1501x1180px) Image search: [Google]
57862171_p0.png
250KB, 1501x1180px
>>8335208
[I did but had to go AFK to deal with something real quick. Now I bid you adieu before I fall asleep for real. Good night/morning/day/evening <3]
>>
>>8335229
[Have a nice sleep then]
>>
>>8335226
God DAMNIT
>>
File: 1461655809361.png (494KB, 657x884px) Image search: [Google]
1461655809361.png
494KB, 657x884px
Wake up sleepyhead and enjoy the breakast I made especially for you.
>>
>>8335293
Thanks babe.
>Eats it
>>
>>8335293
I'd rather eat you
>>
File: 785-1.gif (131KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
785-1.gif
131KB, 600x337px
I'm detecting minimal pussy signs on this planet.
>>
>>8335613
Pussy in the morning is hard to find...
>>
File: tumblr_meu96moAoP1rbi2v2o3_500.gif (954KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_meu96moAoP1rbi2v2o3_500.gif
954KB, 500x281px
>>8335634
It may be hard to find, but I'll be damned if I don't try to get rid of this morning wood
>>
WAKE UP ERP!
>>
File: peacock14.jpg (350KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
peacock14.jpg
350KB, 750x750px
>>8335804
(Gimme a few more minutes...)
>>
>>8335830
No, you need to suck mad dick.
>>
ded
>>
>>8336058
People die when they are killed.
>>
>>8334799
This is Chat
>>
File: 522319041_1280x720.jpg (81KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
522319041_1280x720.jpg
81KB, 1280x720px
>>8336127
>>
>>8336127
We know, you don't have to tell us. I'm just glad he's taken the hint, and is, sticking to anon.
>>
>>8336166
I still don't understand what a CV has to do with anything.
>>
>>8336262
cock vore
>>
>12 PM
What the fuck...
>>
>>8336127
>>8336166
will.. you.. shut... the.. fuck.. up..
i dont get pissed at people but jeasus christ
back off please its the internet and porn in a thread called /trash/ were people talk about shiting there pants and fucking dogs. and i get a little exited about some fun cock vore RP i had and you sound like im the weirdest one here.

so chill ok? jeasus
>>
File: 1489327641104.png (333KB, 512x812px) Image search: [Google]
1489327641104.png
333KB, 512x812px
>>8336337
>>
>>8336337
uh?
>>
>>8336347
I'm not gonna chill, fuck you.
>>
>>8336366
can.. you... stop?

im just tryin to have fun here jeasus
>>
File: dc5bac2fb2cbbd467d32c560dc900bbb.png (230KB, 1302x1635px) Image search: [Google]
dc5bac2fb2cbbd467d32c560dc900bbb.png
230KB, 1302x1635px
>sloshing noises
>>
>>8336446
We'll bang, ok?
>>
>>8336446
Geez...looks like you need some help there.
>>
>>8336446
Cock vore when?
>>
Why are small cocks so great?

Do you have one? I bet it's cute.
>>
>>8336543
The cutest.
>>
>>8336543
Monster cocks > small cocks
>>
Lurkers, AWAKEN!
>>
File: IMG_5864.jpg (71KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5864.jpg
71KB, 640x640px
>>8336823
>Dabs in
>>
>>8336837
CUTE
>>
>>8336837
Stop crying bitch
>kissu
>>
>>8336543
Yep, small. It's pretty embarrassing
>>
File: IMG_1910.png (85KB, 500x268px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1910.png
85KB, 500x268px
>>8336543
>mfw I have a big cock and nobody wants to fuck it
>>
Wonder what was happening around this time yesterday.
>>
File: 1484045165057.png (565KB, 1280x1296px) Image search: [Google]
1484045165057.png
565KB, 1280x1296px
>butts
>>
>>8337028
Trolls where driving off avas
https://desuarchive.org/trash/thread/8314254/
>>
File: IMG_7193.jpg (129KB, 850x850px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7193.jpg
129KB, 850x850px
>>8337073
Spooky butts!
>>
>>8337082
YOGURT!
>>
File: 1476572486707.png (7KB, 146x232px) Image search: [Google]
1476572486707.png
7KB, 146x232px
>>
File: Yogurt-03.jpg (59KB, 600x550px) Image search: [Google]
Yogurt-03.jpg
59KB, 600x550px
>>8337100
YOGURT!
>>
>>8337114
Full image?
>>
IM AN OGRE

RAAAAAGHHHHHH
>>
File: IMG_7210.jpg (479KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7210.jpg
479KB, 800x800px
(Seems we are dead)
>>
Where's the Yaoi?
>>
>>8337227
In Hell with the furries.
>>
File: IMG_5854.png (374KB, 640x560px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5854.png
374KB, 640x560px
>>8336845
!
>>8336896
Lov!
>>
>>8337082
>sniffs ass
>>
File: IMG_7260.jpg (180KB, 850x850px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7260.jpg
180KB, 850x850px
>>8337333
>she doesn't do anything to the man, for she doesn't notice him sniffing her rather clean butt
>>
>>8337302
Wow, you're taking one-line posting to new heights. kys
>>
>>8337252
Sooo /trash/?
>>
File: IMG_5855.png (377KB, 640x560px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5855.png
377KB, 640x560px
>>8337382
Cool!
>>
>>8337427
No one cares about your blogposting. No one wants you here.
>>
File: (You).jpg (66KB, 450x500px) Image search: [Google]
(You).jpg
66KB, 450x500px
>>8337452
DAMN anon you REALLY want that attention don't you? Here you go anon. A (You) JUST for you! Don't spend it all in one place!
>>
>>8337506
DMG is okay.
>>
File: Thumbs up.jpg (41KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
Thumbs up.jpg
41KB, 720x480px
>>8337523
>>
File: IMG_5856.png (418KB, 640x560px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5856.png
418KB, 640x560px
>>8337452
Lol
>>
>>8337506
I just don't like shitty people who do more blogging and shitposting than RP, and when they do bother to RP they suck at it.

You I like though.
>>
>>8337542
We're serious. Leave, ideally for your grave. Go drink a bottle of bleach.
>>
>>8337555
Trips confirm.
>>
File: Toung out.jpg (97KB, 1024x710px) Image search: [Google]
Toung out.jpg
97KB, 1024x710px
>>8337543
>We're serious
WE ARE MANY
YOU ARE BUT ONE
>>
Awful edgy in here today
>>
File: Marik.png (444KB, 638x791px) Image search: [Google]
Marik.png
444KB, 638x791px
>>8337574
>sends you to the shadow realm
>>
>>8337575
>puts on kirks armor and rolls into you
>>
>>8337574
Hey, I said I liked you. Don't be shitty. We got rid of fake Mercy yesterday so maybe the good one will come back. If we can get rid of one blogposter we can get rid of them all.
>>
File: IMG_5857.png (337KB, 640x388px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5857.png
337KB, 640x388px
>>8337555
>>8337543
Lmao
Here is one last (You)
>>
>>8337610
Which one is the good one?
>>
>>8337611
If you're not RPing you need to shut up. And since no one wants to RP with you, shut the fuck up.

>>8337618
The good one is the one we haven't seen in a while because of the one with all the shitty femdom leeches posting in every thread.
>>
>>8337575
Yo Samus, we gotta livin' things up before Ermac over there puts D.va into a 100% combo. Wanna bump butts?

>>8337596
I WAS BORN ON THE SHADOW REALM STUPID

>>8337610
Shut up Ermac, get your red ninja ass outta here.

>>8337611
My butt bumping offer to Samus appiles to you too
>>
>>8337627
The one Ragyo played?
>>
>>8337611
I'll rp with you
>>
File: 1440261460630.jpg (28KB, 485x480px) Image search: [Google]
1440261460630.jpg
28KB, 485x480px
>Biting something this obvious
>>
>>8337632
Might have been.

>>8337636
Stop feeding the trolls.
>>
>>8337629
>wanna bump butts
>>
>>8337610
Stop driving off all the avas.
>>
>>8337610
Luna Lovegood has left ERP?
>>
>>8337663
It worked once, it'll work again. We'll get rid of all the shitty avas and have a good thread for once.

>>8337671
Yes, finally. We kicked her out yesterday.
>>
>>8337602
Stop it, Anonymous. Can't you see that I'm training?
>Continuing her limber rolls, Samus bumps into a coffee table, grumbling beneath her breath before starting again.
Bleh...

>>8337627
>femdom is shitty
I was going to ignore your shitposting before, but now you've made an enemy for life

>>8337629
>Though the thought of putting Hana Song into a 100% combo is tempting, a more pressing matter fills Samus' birdbrain. She tilts her head.
Bump butts...?
>>
>>8337649
>Swinging her wide hips she smacks the sissy's smaller, but firm butt with her's in a playful manner.
What's up "Hero of time"?~

>>8337679
ERMAC FOR FUCK SAKE AT LEAST USE THE CLASSIC SKIN.
>>
>>8337679
Who the fuck wanted Luna gone? I had a fun scene with her.
>>
>>8337689
Don't try to defend Mercy and Femdom.

>>8337698
Everyone except you. You must be one of her shitty oneline subs. We don't want you around here either.
>>
>>8337698
Stop replying to him my dude, take the bait outta your mouth and swim away.
>>
>>8337691
Who's Ermac?

>>8337712
Just cause you don't like a fetish doesn't mean the rest of us agree.
>>
>>8337689
You know! Bump butts, smash hips, do the do, the ol' in out, slow motion leap frog, naked twister.
... Sex. I meant sex.

>>8337712
>Everyone except you
ERMAC THE SOULS THAT MAKE YOUR BODY DOESN'T COUNT.
>>
Hey where did that busty demon nun go?
>>
>>8337691
...!
>The golden-haired boy flushes and crosses his arms, looking away from you as you wiggle that fat, bouncy ass around and around at him. He reaches down, rubbing at his juicy rear, kneading into the plump firmness of his booty and trying to work out the slight pain of being bumped by someone with a horse ass. Thank all the gods that the veil covers the heat rising on his face...
>>
>>8337734
Stop telling people what to do.

>>8337736
Your shitty fetish ruins the threads.
>>
>>8337757
Double?
>>
>>8337762
Well that's your opinion. I disagree. And it's no reason to kick someone out of the thread. How do you even have the authority to do that?
>>
>>8337793
We're better off without her. I didn't need authority. She left cause I proved she didn't belong here.
>>
File: 4b83508f069b64123e51dde4dbeaa08b.jpg (252KB, 761x1000px) Image search: [Google]
4b83508f069b64123e51dde4dbeaa08b.jpg
252KB, 761x1000px
>>8337736
You keep using plural. Like WE and EVERYONE. Silly Ermac there's more people than the ones that make up your body.

>>8337758
Not a talker?
>She teased with a smile as she slipped behind him. His exposing attire brought a smile across her face as she held his hips, shifting him back and forth as she rests her chin on his shoulder, her words becoming softer as she spoke into his ear
If I can't make you talk maybe I can make you moan.
>>
>>8337814
So you shitposted until she left, got it.

>>8337817
I'm the one trying to figure out who Ermac is. He's the plural one.
>>
>>8337757
Black skin? That's Paul. Don't RP with him please, unlike D.VA we do want him gone.
>>
>>8337835
The fact that she couldn't handle it is proof she didn't belong here.

>>8337836
We do want D. VA gone, she's as bad at Paul.
>>
>>8337712
Were it not for the laws if this land, I would have slaughtered you
She was arrogant and I don't like SPH but she at least roleplayed

>>8337738
...those are a whole lot of dumb names in a row.
>Reaching for the zipper of her Zero Suit, Samsung gives a a flustered scowl as she peels the tracks back to show off her collarbone.
Fine.
>>
File: 0d1d4e5acac145bfac338483542a3614.jpg (774KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
0d1d4e5acac145bfac338483542a3614.jpg
774KB, 900x1200px
>>8337835
ERMAC IS MANY.
WE ARE BUT ONE
https://youtu.be/lB2jqcoZE5s?t=43
>>
File: 3fcf09f3103c06904b141485267ade86.jpg (516KB, 1024x1280px) Image search: [Google]
3fcf09f3103c06904b141485267ade86.jpg
516KB, 1024x1280px
>>8337817
>He never asked for this. Stupid Gerudo girls forcing him into this outfit and sending him packing here... He instinctively squeezes his arms tighter about his sleek chest and avoids your eyes. The closer you get, the higher the blush rises on his cheeks. He screws his sapphire-blue eyes shut and tries to pull away, but with your hands firmly gripping his waist he has nowhere to go. He tries not to focus on your breasts pooling against his back, or the way you smell, or how your soft fingers against his skin make it thrill just a little...
>>
>>8337863
No one liked her RP. Your welcome for getting rid of her.
>>
File: 1487522153000.jpg (38KB, 382x371px) Image search: [Google]
1487522153000.jpg
38KB, 382x371px
>>8337863
my favourite video game character
Samsung
>>
>>8337851
>We do want D. VA gone,
>We
GOD DAMMIT ERMAC
>>
>>8337890
Stop shitposting me. I'm saving these threads from blogposters and femdom shit.
>>
>>8337888
I wanna see a Holo here
>>
Sakura Igawa when?
>>
>>8337907
I want to bring her back, just to spite you. Also cause I had a good scene with Luna and I want another.
>>
File: Mk6Cnl.jpg (162KB, 629x957px) Image search: [Google]
Mk6Cnl.jpg
162KB, 629x957px
I can play for a bit if anyone's interested. I'd like a scene where I'm going from door to door, looking for work
>>
>>8337922
You can't, she's gone. You can leave to. You have shit taste we don't want to see anymore.
>>
Was this how the Arab Spring started a few years ago?
>>
File: samus_in_morphball_by_torokun.jpg (679KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
samus_in_morphball_by_torokun.jpg
679KB, 800x800px
>>8337882
Lots of other people seemed to be
I mean it's obvious that you're being facetious at this point, but you aren't very good at it

>>8337888
It's just a pun, silly awoo

>>8337944
C u t e
>>
>>8337945
*You can leave too.
>>
>>8337950
The threads are better off without people like that.
>>
>>8337945
Oh yeah?

Anyone have her Discord?
>>
File: 2f54c4cac8f57b73c7c65a6baa21eac2.jpg (220KB, 1100x1100px) Image search: [Google]
2f54c4cac8f57b73c7c65a6baa21eac2.jpg
220KB, 1100x1100px
>>8337863
Hey! I'm trying to lighten the mo-
Wait really?
>The mage stopped mid sentence as her eyes widened. Watching the busty bounty hunter strip she never thought she'd get this far
I-I.. I didn't expect it to be that easy! But, I can't say no to someone like you..
>Adjusting her attire she begins to pull down her very revealing top until her full, heavy chest pops out,her soft tits bouncing about as they're exposed to the cold air of the room, slowly but surely making her small, pink nipples stiff.
(Before we go further futa DMG or just normal DMG? I'm cool with either.)

>>8337876
>Watching the cute boy jerk about was magical to the mage, his burning cheeks his embarrassed wiggle as he felt her full, chest rub along his back, it was everything she wanted. Reaching around him she begins to rub down his exposed belly, slowly inching towards the swelling bump between his legs, with a single finger she teased it, running small circles around it as she traced the length.
Such a cutie pie~ Oh I'm gunna have fun with you!
(Futa DMG or girl DMG? That veil implies he wants a hard fucking <3)
>>
Who are the "bad" avas
>>
>>8337814
>People are leaving without replacement ...
>We are better ...

Something wrong here.
>>
>>8337907
Listen Ermac, no one cares. Go back to blowing Shang Tsung.
>>
>>8337986
I'll just kick her out again. She's thin skinned.

>>8337997
Paul, Mercy, D Va
>>
>>8337997
>tfw you will never be on that list
>>
>>8337997
Ermac, Paul. Pretty much it.
>>
>>8337999
Trip confirm something ain't right.

>>8338002
Next time we'll just RP and ignore you and hide your posts.
>>
>>8337997
Anyone into femdom and cucking.
>>
>>8337944
I'd be interested in playing you, although after fifteen minutes or so. Are you going to play Rem?
>>
>>8338001
This guy >>8338022 agrees, so fuck off.

>>8338018
She can't ignore anyone. Such is the way of the attention whore.
>>
File: 8bb8bdd28c2c97b9a02a99c98e1ee13c.png (463KB, 800x1381px) Image search: [Google]
8bb8bdd28c2c97b9a02a99c98e1ee13c.png
463KB, 800x1381px
>>8337991
>The supposed hero squirms violently around, but he's already trapped in your grasp and he knows it. His back jerks up ramrod-straight as your hands close around his thickening package and he lets out a gasp through the aquamarine veil. His knees buckle, his cock swelling up against your hand as his hips press back into yours. His eyes pop open wide as he feels the skirt cinched around his wide hips slip a little and grabs at it, his face as red as a beet and his cock jerking and leaking as you tease it, his ass brushing against the oversized package swelling underneath your "magician's garb" or whatever.
>>
File: rem58.png (557KB, 639x960px) Image search: [Google]
rem58.png
557KB, 639x960px
>>8338030
Yes, I'll be playing Rem and I'll be around, I have nothing else going on.
>>
File: Z7HeRxU.png (361KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
Z7HeRxU.png
361KB, 512x512px
>>8338022
>>8338035
You're not the boss of the thread Ermac.
>>
>>8338050
kys
>>
File: CyM_r1QVQAAB0qS.jpg (60KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
CyM_r1QVQAAB0qS.jpg
60KB, 500x500px
>>8337997
Baaaad.
To the booone.
>>
>>8338049
Got it. Make a starter if you want and I'll reply to it as soon as I can. Or I'll just notify you when I'm back.
>>
>>8337971
Right
Your use has been exhausted according to that logic, join Mercy and Parshit in the exit line pls

>>8337991
(Futa would be best)
I don't get a lot of action. Tend to make men skittish, for some reason.
>The temple that is her body is slowly revealed, taut muscle meshing perfectly with her natural softness and curve. Scars crawl up her stomach, and veer off at her own ample bust, which bounces softly as it's freed. Sighing haggardly, the very relieved Chozo woman stretches, yawning a bit and stretching her hard biceps tightly.
Let's hope you're a bit less fragile.
>>
>>8338041
That's hot!
>>
All of this femdom and cucking shit is exactly what Rapeman had warned the men of this thread about many moons ago.
>>
>>8338081
No can do. Got to stand guard against their return.
>>
>>8338079
Just let me know, I have to fix a few things up with my folder
>>
>>8338100
We'll just ignore your shitposting and hide your posts.
>>
>>8338110
You can't. And thin skinned blogposters can't either. kys
>>
>>8338095
>equating femdom to cuckolding
>not wanting to battle a large woman in bed and have her tip the scales enough to have her way with you, after which you both collapse to the bed and get snarky about who will win next time

W o w
>>
File: 80b74cad24ac80c20887b70c8e7a2a8b.jpg (625KB, 1240x1024px) Image search: [Google]
80b74cad24ac80c20887b70c8e7a2a8b.jpg
625KB, 1240x1024px
>>8338035
Shut up Ermac.

>>8338041
>Gripping the hero's thick member that was growing to full mass she slowly begins to stroke it through the thin layer of fabric that hide it, making sure it's fully erect before slipping the front of his pants down to expose himself. Once his cock was exposed she slowly grinds her hips on his, making sure her own growing mass slipped between his cheeks, timing her motions with light strokes of his cock.
Feels good right? You like being a little cutie dressing all girly~ I guess I have to treat you like a girl

>>8338081
F-fragile?
>Normally the mage with the raging erection is the aggresser. But simply, the fit bounty hunter scared her. She could swing her over her arm and do as she wanted, and as much as the mage feared that she swallowed her stuttering and tried to suck it up.
No! No. I'm okay! I'll be okay..
>She trails off as she looks down, noticing her own grown cock that pointed at the beauty before her. It twitched slightly before the mage spoke
Wh-where do you wanna start?
>>
So Ermac hates femdom and wants to tell us what to do. That about sum it up?

And we're letting this asshole drive our avas away?
>>
>>8338146
Hey anon. Want me to step on you and not let you cum in spite of Ermac?
>>
>>8338110
Just like you ignore Paul and the Owain shitposts?
>>
>>8338146
No, we all hate femdom.
>>
>>8338157
WE ARE MANY
YOU ARE BUT ONE
>>
>>8337991
Hey Murasaki, care to help out an exhausted anon?
>>
>>8338157
Speak for yourself!
>>
>>8338153
Well...if it would spite Ermac...
But that's the only reason, ok?
>>
>>8338157
Femdom forces men to become sissies who in the end get cucked.
>>
File: tumblr_oahi6r4nqD1tqn35to1_1280.png (1MB, 1206x1626px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oahi6r4nqD1tqn35to1_1280.png
1MB, 1206x1626px
>>8338168
Hands a bit full. You the anon that normally wants a quicky before work? I can do a quicky but my mind is weak and I'm stretching it with the sessions I'm doing.
>>
>>8338165
huehuehue oldmeme huehuehue

>>8338170
I speak for everyone with taste.

>>8338187
Exactly.
>>
>>8338146
>And we're letting this asshole drive our avas away?
That's a misconception, people will leave on their own whims. There's really not much we can do make them 'stay' if they really want to go, and if they wanna stay then good luck shitposting them out.
>>
>>8338085
>The boy blushes even harder, covering his face and shaking his head in ferocious denial of someone else witnessing his imminent use as a cocksleeve.

>>8338142
Nnngh...
>The boy moans out between his teeth. He tries to deny the pleasure racing up and down his spine, quivering in dread and mounting excitement as he feels your oversized futa-cock slap against his ass. His cheeks jiggle and bounce with the impact, and slipping between them is as easy as gliding forward. His ass squeezes around your thick column of maleness, the backside of your dick immediately rubbing up against his soft hole, making the boy wriggle harder against your grip. Every time you jerk him a fresh dollop of sticky-sweet precum is added to the dark spot on his baggy pants, and his chest heaves as he grabs at your hands for stability and tries to meter his breathing. He looks back over his shoulder at you, his mouth still hidden by the veil, his eyes wide with anticipation.
>>
>>8338203
>I speak for everyone with shit taste.
FTFY
>>
>>8338206
You guys did such a bang-up job driving off Paul.
>>
>>8338218
Fuck off cuck.
>>
Stop fucking biting you dumbass's jesus christ
>>
>>8338241
Cuck this.
>>
I'm noticing something. If Paul can't be driven off by shitposting, maybe shitposting is actually...shitposting, and thus drives off good people while shitty ones tolerate it easily.
>>
>>8338218
Eat another dick, cuckfag.
>>
>>8338131
You have my attention about this whole battling and competing in bed thing
>>
>>8338101
And I'm back. A little sooner than I expected too. Are you ready Rem?
>>
>>8338262
Almost what >>8338222 is implying.
>>
>>8338250
They never stop. That's why it's effective.
>>
>>8338177
Oh really? The only reason. Saying you don't get off from being below me. Letting my feet stomp you into the dirt where you belong?

>>8338203
Shut up Ermac.

>>8338211
>As the cute, sissy hero looks back at the smiling mage she firmly holds him by the neck, lifting his veil she leans in for a deep, loving kiss, locking sweet lips with him as the full, stiff head of her cock slowly pushes into her tight little pink ring of a hole, popping in with slight ease, filling him with inch after inch as her tongue licks about his lips and mouth, holding him in a loving embrace. The entire time her stroking of his stiff member stops, only to squeeze it firmly until she was fully inside of him, holding him close as her balls rested on his pale rear
>>
>>8338194
That's me! But I'm not in a rush at the moment.

I'll go fuck sissy Link, don't worry about it. Love ya DMG! Get some sleep!
>>
>>8338262
BINGO!!!
>>
File: licku.png (167KB, 546x590px) Image search: [Google]
licku.png
167KB, 546x590px
>>8338301
>Blows kissu!
>>
>>8338297
Y-yeah, that's the only reason. It's not that it gets me hard or anything, the treads of your long blue boots grinding into my skin as I beg for an orgasm I don't deserve. It's just a way to piss off Ermac is all.
>>
>>8338297
>>8338322
Take your shitty femdom and go start your own thread. We don't want you here.
>>
Report and ignore
>>
>>8338142
...you have a penis.
>Samus almost wishes she had her helmet on. A scan would be very helpful right about now. Her hand falls to skirt around the hardened prick, spidering her fingers down the shaft before giving the hard head a flick, and humming finally. How curious.
I'll prepare it.
>Self awareness is at an international scarcity in Samus' world, apparently. The men being scared away starts to look justified, when she hefts DMG into the air like a stuffed animal, and tosses her up lightly to take hold of her at the hips. Face to face with the anomaly that is her dong, Samus gives it a shower of hot breaths, and finally a little peck, internally approving of the twitches it makes. It isn't long before her lips are wrapped around half of the dangling pecker, sucking a tad more harshly than what's really necessary.
>>
File: rem150.png (526KB, 850x1203px) Image search: [Google]
rem150.png
526KB, 850x1203px
>>8338274
>A gentle tapping can be heard at your door. When you open it a young, blue haired girl in a maids outfit is standing nervously on the front porch. Her face is slightly flushed as she looks at you. The girl grabs the edges of her dress and bows to you.

H-hello Sir, I've been going around to see if I could provide my service to someone. I don't even need money just food and a place to stay. I can cook, clean and entertain, anything really.
>>
I want to eat DMG out. I want my head in between her fat thighs.
>>
>>8338322
I'm SURE your little dicklit isn't twitching, begging for release as my big blue boot crushes your. Maybe rub it in your face, tell you to kiss it. I can hear your moans now, begging for more! Will you kiss my boot?

>>8338340
Shut up Ermac
>>
>>8338340
Why are you even reading posts you don't like? Just ignore us.

>>8338354
What good does reporting do on /trash/? Last time I tried reporting a spammer I got a warning for false reporting.
>>
>>8338211
> the anon watches as the slut is used a literal piece of meat. Being the horny slut that he is, his cock starts to throb. He imagined the boy bouncing up and down against a wall as he would fuck him in a standing position...
>>
>>8338354
He's not even good at baiting, I don't get the anger

>>8338272
Can you man up to the task of being ravaged by a bird woman, anon
>>
>>8338368
>Anon's dick is hard from all the hot sexy femdom that no one can stop him from enjoying.
B-but...the bottom of your boot isn't clean!
>Anon looks at the filth on that dirty boot.
Y-you don't really want me to kiss it do you? It wouldn't taste good.
>>
>>8338297
>His eyes bug out as soon as he feels your cock push forward, his lips hardening as he tries to pull away from you. But your head pops inside, slipping right into his ass and gliding forward through his smooth, soft ring in an instant. He goes limp in your arms, standing on his tiptoes as you hold onto him from behind and slowly sink yourself balls-deep inside. Your thick, churning ballsack rests against his, tightly-bound as it is by his dancer's outfit, his dick spasming and jerking in your hand as he desperately fights down his immediate urge to cum. His eyes roll back into his head and his mouth slackens and lets you push your tongue inside, hot, heavy breaths filling your mouth as you lift the boy back, pulling him right off his feet and making him sit on your cock.

>>8338301
>>8338374
>I'll go fuck sissy Link
>As if by fuckin' magic yo, the dancer boy stands before you even as he's being tossed around like a cock-squeezing fucktoy by the magician, looking back over his shoulder at you, his eyes narrowed and his skin flushed as you get a royally good look at his curvy waist and his full, round ass. A wall stands nearby, and the boy glances at it, then at you, apprehension rising on his elfin face.
>>
>>8338372
Think of me as quality control.

>>8338368
>>8338407
>>>/ntr/
>>
>>8338340
Without the ravaged part, yes. I have to believe I can win, no matter how hopeless it seems.
>>
>>8338366
>Curious to see who would be knocking on his door, a male peers outside his window to see an adorable looking made standing nervously in front of it. He scrambles to open it, and upon seeing that his eyes did not lie to him, he's filled with an immediate excitement, yet he forces himself to stand still while he listens to her request.
Food and a place to stay, hm? Well I can easily provide you with that! Please come inside and take a seat in my living room.
>He gestures for her to enter, and when she does, he would gently close the door behind them.
>>
YEEEAAAH

WHO WON THE LOTTERY? I DID!

SMELL THAT AIR, COULDN'T YOU JUST DRINK IT LIKE BOOZE?!?! FUHAHAHAHA!
>>
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1UKJDi0b4wW
>>
File: 1482080234274.jpg (330KB, 730x964px) Image search: [Google]
1482080234274.jpg
330KB, 730x964px
>>8338363
Well, yeah, how else will we have se-AH!
>Her words break off harshly as her cock was abused with a single flick, throbbing hard it was almost clear, aside from her words that she loved how rough the woman before her was being. The soft mage's pale cheeks begin to burn with blush as she rough housed her, her needy cock twitching as the blonde sucked on the stiff meat roughly, her hot breaths made it clear she was doing everything she can to contain herself
Gah.. ah.. Y-you're a.. rough one aren't you?.. H-holy..

>>8338367
HEY! They aren't "Fat"... they're thick..

>>8338407
>Pressing the runs of her boot closer to his face bits of dirt rubs off on his cheek and nose, grinding the filth onto him.
There. A bit is off. Now stop crying and kiss the boot. Or I'll make you kiss it.

>>8338417
Adjusting her arms she wraps her loving arms into a hug around his waist, letting go of his needy stiff cock as her member jerks about inside of him, poking around in search for a sweet little button. Finally she finds the soft bit inside of his sissy ass that'll send pulses of pleasure through him. Slowly she grinds the tip of her head off of his prostate, teasing it in small circles before she pulled her cock almost all the way out, holding him close and firm she pounds deep inside of him, smashing his prostate and forcing a tingling feeling through his lower half. Not letting him relax she bucks her hips back, then forward to hit it again
>>
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0DuKGQWa3lR
>>
>>8338518
I'm sorry, I'm sorry! I meant no harm! They point is, they look juicy and delicious!
>>
File: 0d518002acc6922b953194891f5e54d3.jpg (774KB, 1500x1062px) Image search: [Google]
0d518002acc6922b953194891f5e54d3.jpg
774KB, 1500x1062px
>>8338546
That's much better! And I'll crush your head between them as you lick at my soft pink lips.
Buuuuut my hands are kinda full.. sorry!
>>
>>8338518
>Anon tries to spit the dirt away from his lips as her boot grinds it into his face. But opening his lips to do so only gets dirt into his mouth. He hates the taste, making a pathetic whining sound underneath her, and keeping his lips closed, refusing to kiss the boot willingly.
>>
File: rem139.png (809KB, 850x1202px) Image search: [Google]
rem139.png
809KB, 850x1202px
>>8338482
>The maid steps inside the mans home excitedly, glad that someone was finally willing to help her out. She walks over to his couch, sitting down with her knees pressed together, looking prim and proper.
Thank you so much, Sir. I've had a lot of people close the door right in my face. I've had a lot of training so I can promise I'll be worth your time
>>
>>8338572
>>8338518
So sick of this shit. You're not even good at RP. You're not even trying. Get out of my threads.
>>
>>8338518
KYAAAAH!
>No fair! No fair at all! Why does it feel like this? What did they do to him when they made him put these clothes on?! The boy's eyes roll further back into his head and his jaw drops slack under the veil, drool running down his chin as you grip his waist and jackhammer your cock inside him. Having been lifted clean off his feet by the taller, stronger "male," he's left completely at your mercy. Every time you drag your oversized head against the smooth bump of his prostate his dick jerks in his pants and a fresh layer of stickiness lathers his cock and his heavy balls. He groans out meekly underneath the veil, his arms slack and his thighs clapping against yours with every thrust. His head sags and he leans slightly back into you, swaying around as you jam your rock-hard meat deep into his soft, squeezing hole, his walls massaging you with a tightness no pussy can emulate.
>>
>>8338572
>With a wrinkle in her nose she scoffs at the anon refusing to kiss her boot. She grinds her footwear across his face again and again, almost stomping on him as she rubs his lips along the shoe.
Kiss my boot worm. Or else.
>Removing her boot from his face she moves the shoe to his crotch, raising it slightly as a warning to stomp his crotch.
Will you kiss it now?
>>
>>8338597
Then stop reading what we type.
>>
>>8338613
>Anon keeps his lips closed tight. He shakes his head side to side.
It's dirt! It tastes bad!
>>
>>8338636
One line! One fucking line! No one wants you here. You can't RP to save your life. GTFO!
>>
>>8338535
Can you please record mocking audio of the guy who wants to tell everyone else what to do?
>>
>>8338670
Can't say I know it. You're not talking about the school prefect, are you?
>>
File: bb2.png (9KB, 443x253px) Image search: [Google]
bb2.png
9KB, 443x253px
>>8338670
Please yes
>>
>>8338648
>Pulls out his hairy, smelly cock and showers you with his warm, musky piss
>>
>>8338684
This faggot who hates femdom and drives avas out of the thread cause they don't RP how he likes.
>>
File: 4bd154d5866fd044dfb94412ee8ad7af.png (916KB, 1000x1200px) Image search: [Google]
4bd154d5866fd044dfb94412ee8ad7af.png
916KB, 1000x1200px
>>8338610
>Feeling the smaller boy she held up slowly go limp from pleasure only increased her sex drive, her cock pounding in and out wildly, hitting his little bitch button once and awhile as she didn't seek his need, only her own. Her fat cock pulsed a few times inside of the boy's bottom before she huffed out a breath, tightening up as she held him close, firing her thick, sticky load deep into him, letting out her own little sigh of pleasure as she finishes inside of him.

>>8338636
>With her warning falling on deaf ears she does as she must, dropping her booted foot down on his crotch, crushing his cock under force. grinding his meat under the heel of the heavy boot.
APOLOGIZE!
>>
>>8338589
>The man takes a seat besides the maid, and when he listened to her say how people turned down such a wonderful offer, he was shocked!
Really? I can't believe that people would do that! How rude of them!
>He crosses his arms, and mulls the thought over a little more. His face then breaks into a smile, one directed at the blue hair maid.
Well you won't see that from me. I'll be glad to accept your terms. And I'm sure you'll be a great help too. I've been busy as of late, so there will be plenty for you to do. Oh, I forgot to ask you for your name. Can you tell it to me?
>>
>>8338700
Vocaroo is on my side. He's not your personal army.
>>
>>8338700
Oh you actually meant in the thread. Sure.
>>
>>8338721
>>8338700
Where does it start?

>>8338720
I am?
>>
>>8338720
>>8338721
5 seconds before you're proven wrong. Beautiful.

>>8338715
Auguah!
>Anon screams out in pain.
I'm sorry!
>His balls are compressed under her boot.
I'm sorry! I'm sorry! Please stop!
>>
>>8338417
Fuck it, I need to cum...
>he walks over to the plump ass boy, where he first smacks his ass to establish dominance.
I want you to please my fat cock first...
>he said as he flipped his cock around in front of him...
>>
>>8338720
>Sides
>4chan.
Kek
>>
>>8338740
Don't do what that guy says. He just wants to drag you down with him cause I point out when people are shitty at RP and booted his favorite mistress out of the thread last night.
>>
>>8338750
>Raising her dirty boot from his crotch she presses it to his lips again.
Kiss it and say sorry, and I wont do it again.
>>
>>8338740
It starts here >>8337610 but he's been blabbing a lot.

>>8338774
>He keeps his lips closed. Still afraid of the terrible taste of such a dirty boot.
>>
>>8338755
>he first smacks his ass to establish dominance
O LAWD I AM LAFFIN
>>
File: rem151.png (395KB, 850x1028px) Image search: [Google]
rem151.png
395KB, 850x1028px
>>8338718
>She felt a bit warm as the man took a seat next to her but she smiled brightly in return to his own.
My name is Rem and I'm glad to hear there's a lot to do around here. I like to keep busy.
>She glanced around the living room already noticing a few things she could tidy up
Is there a name you prefer I call?
>>
>>8338774
>>8338794
This isn't even creative! You're intentionally RPing like newfags to piss me off now. Fucking onelinining shits!
>>
File: 5c5c618b8b710c1ed616a475129dc15e.jpg (894KB, 838x1192px) Image search: [Google]
5c5c618b8b710c1ed616a475129dc15e.jpg
894KB, 838x1192px
>>8338794
>Raising her foot once more as a warning she stares down at the anon, glaring into his eyes to let him know that she WILL hurt him if he doesn't play alone. She gives him one last chance. Slowly pushing her boot to his lips she awaits his decision. Crushed balls, or dirty lips.
>>
File: 7476934721bde168fdf1998f84850942.jpg (194KB, 850x1411px) Image search: [Google]
7476934721bde168fdf1998f84850942.jpg
194KB, 850x1411px
>>8338715
>The powerful stimulation is too much for the poor dancer-boy after too long, and having been impaled on a rock-hard dick without ceremony or preparation he's completely unable to deal with the stimulation. As soon as the woman taking advantage of him jams her rock-hard dick inside him and stuffs him full of hard meat his teeth clench and his eyes nearly cross. His cock bulges, throbbing against his pants as she pumps out rope after rope of jizz inside her, cum boiling out of his tip, staining the front of his pants. He slides forward, moaning softly behind his face covering, slipping down your cock and finally popping off of it. He falls to his hands and knees, his trembling, jiggling ass in the air, showing off his violated hole as it leaks hot jizz down into his crotch, seed dripping out onto the floor where his unused cock tents his pants.

>>8338755
(I'm sorry, I just realized I have something really pressing to do. I'll be back later, I think.)
>>
>>8338794
Oh this is rather messy. I'm going to just have to guess which ones are from him.
>>
>>8338833
>He cowers and gives the sole of her boot a quick kiss, nothing close to the worship she deserves.
>>
File: Wink.gif (818KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Wink.gif
818KB, 640x480px
>>8338835
>I just realized I have something really pressing to do.
Round two when you get back <3
>>
>>8338812
>Squats on your face and lets loose a slimy stinky diarrhea blast all over your face
>>
File: 82f8ffd14391b769f60ff3afaa01dce7.jpg (848KB, 980x1260px) Image search: [Google]
82f8ffd14391b769f60ff3afaa01dce7.jpg
848KB, 980x1260px
>>8338855
>Unsatisfied With the weak kiss she keeps the boot before his face. Arms crossed as she awaits the other kisses. Just staring down at him with contempt
>>
>>8338874
I kissed it!
>>
>>8338878
STOP ONELINING!
>>
>>8338809
None particularly, although...
>The male thinks about what he's going to say next, and wonders if it might be offensive to her. Regardless, he makes up his mind and decides to go with it anyways.
Since you are going to be my personal maid, I guess the title master would be appropriate.
>Taking a look at Rem's blue, scanning eyes, he picks up that she's already looking for something to clean.
Well Rem, my first task as your master is to tidy this room. This will be your test to see if you can live up to your words.
>>
File: IMG_5821.jpg (589KB, 1622x1085px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5821.jpg
589KB, 1622x1085px
I'll be around after the gym, hopefully. Lmk if anyone's here who wants to continue something!
>>
>>8338774
Holy feet, damn, wouldn't mind worshiping those.
>>
>>8338919
No one wants you here.
>>
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0Rv5dh63vFB
>>
>>8338835
No worries. Thanks for playing with me though!
>>
>>8338878
Kiss it again!

>>8338923
You can kiss them if you want. I'll be nice to you.. for now.

>>8338925
Shut up Ermac
>>
File: Rape Man eyes.png (138KB, 467x253px) Image search: [Google]
Rape Man eyes.png
138KB, 467x253px
>>8338919
What a cute loli!
>>
>>8338925
Wasn't Jinx on your side yesterday when you got rid of Mercy?
>>
>>8338919
>Can't decide on the Jedi, Rosa, or Skele girl
Just
>>
>>8338947
Yes. It was worth allying with one shit ava to get rid of another.

>>8338934
You're dead to me.
>>
>>8338923
Let me get home and I can give them some kisses.
>>
>>8338943
>Anon gives it another very quick kissing, insulting her with his resistance to really worship her dirty boot.
>>
>>8338961
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0u9N9Yr7qot
>>
>>8338943
>>8338976
Ok phone, gg
>>
>>8338925
This isn't an IMAX theatre bud, don't project here.
>>
>>8338999
Take your shitty femdom fetish and start your own thread.
>>
File: fat_judgemental_kirb.png (20KB, 102x101px) Image search: [Google]
fat_judgemental_kirb.png
20KB, 102x101px
>>8339018
Oh I'm sorry, I didn't know you were the King of ERP.
>>
File: rem11.png (1MB, 850x1372px) Image search: [Google]
rem11.png
1MB, 850x1372px
>>8338918
>Rem blushes at the man asking her to call him Master even though it's nothing she hasn't heard before.
That's no problem, that's what most of my takers prefer me to call them. Well, Master, if you insist I'll start working right away!
>She gets up then scans the room. Starting at the table she adjusts a couple of things, rearranging them to look nice and neat before moving over to his mantel. Rem ran her fingers over the surface. It wasn't too bad but definitely could be dusted. She turned back to the man on the couch.
Excuse me, Master, would you mind showing me where your cleaning products are?
>>
>>8339018
Jinx doesn't even do femdom
>>
Does someone have Luna Lovegood's discord?

We need to beg her to come back so this jackass stops thinking he can control us all by shitposting.
>>
File: meet you at Hakurei Shrine.jpg (351KB, 1598x1200px) Image search: [Google]
meet you at Hakurei Shrine.jpg
351KB, 1598x1200px
>>
>>8339055
I-I don't get it...
>>
>>8339043
I'm quality control.

>>8339052
Though you were the guy who hates me for getting rid of Mercy. Jinx is just next.

>>8339053
We scared her away permanently.
>>
File: IMAGE BY HIDEO KOJIMA (14).jpg (20KB, 480x469px) Image search: [Google]
IMAGE BY HIDEO KOJIMA (14).jpg
20KB, 480x469px
This is one blogposter no shitposter can make leave.
I liked the guy shit on Jinx about blogging and say they like DMG though, that was a spicey meat'a'balla.
>>
File: 56492658.jpg (23KB, 377x264px) Image search: [Google]
56492658.jpg
23KB, 377x264px
>>8339080
>shitposting people you personally don't like is "quality control"
ERP already has enough "quality control" by that logic.
>>
File: FG7oz2s.jpg (259KB, 1327x1715px) Image search: [Google]
FG7oz2s.jpg
259KB, 1327x1715px
>>8339077
seemed pretty clear to me
>>
>>8339092
Iroquois wuz here!
>>
>>8339092
>summons meme50 duo
How about now, fuckboi???
>>
>>8339114
It worked last night. Got rid of Mercy.
>>
>>8339115
If I liked 2hu I probably would hang myself.
>>
>>8339125
I thought the fuckboi was the anon licking DMG's boots.
>>
>>8339127
>Vomits with the force of a fire hydrant right in your face
>>
>>8339092
Hi mecha
>>8338956
La Muerte is made of candy!
>>8338946
Not a loli...
>>
>>8339115
Can I get one of those with Miyafuji?
>>
>>8339144
That's not RP!
>>
>>8339049
>The new master scratches the back of his head in embarrassment after seeing how much of a mess his house was. He really shouldn't have neglected it for this long.
Cleaning products? They're right over here Rem.
>He motions for her to follow him, then leads her to his kitchen, which was just as messy, if not more so, than his living room. When they were both at the center, he points at a closet off to the side.
Here's the broom closet, where I keep a broom, dustpan, a mop and a bucket, as well as a couple other things. The actual cleaning products are right over here.
>He then points to the cabinet below his sink.
If you need anything else, please don't hesitate to ask.
>>
File: 1470205033861.jpg (171KB, 727x477px) Image search: [Google]
1470205033861.jpg
171KB, 727x477px
>>8339127
>Getting rid of a decent ava
If you really were quality control you'd chase away actual cancer like Paul.
>>
>>8339159
He's on the list. I was surprised getting rid of Mercy worked. Jinx is next. Then Paul. Paul is the final boss.
>>
>>8339043
He's Ermac.
He is many, we are but one.
>>
>>8339149
>La Muerte is made of candy
I don't want to think of the implications of eating her, so I'll pass.
>>
>>8339159
Go eat shit with Tails.
>>
>>8339080
>Wanting to run the internet fights this hard
Grow some balls and stop whining about everything faggot, you're only gonna make your targets look good by comparison
>>
>>8339092
It's either a retard, or bait.
Either way Ermac is many and we are but one.
>>
>>8339186
Impossible. Mercy Jinx and Paul are irredeemable.
>>
>>8339149
I would, but I'm busy today
>>
POST CARDS
>>
File: 2ba.jpg (50KB, 419x400px) Image search: [Google]
2ba.jpg
50KB, 419x400px
>>8339198
Only you hate Mercy. We all hate Paul. And Jinx was on your fucking side last night!
>>
>>8339198
>Mercy
>Jinx
>Paul
One of these things are not like the others.
>>
File: incredulous_penguin.png (7KB, 260x300px) Image search: [Google]
incredulous_penguin.png
7KB, 260x300px
>>8339172
>getting rid of avas that actually roleplay instead of just going straight to Paul
Didn't know you were going the genocide route.
>>8339175
Shit Mortal Kombat Kharacter, makes sense.
>>8339183
Only if you help me clobba that there kirbeh.
>>
File: Rape Man takes action.png (138KB, 213x707px) Image search: [Google]
Rape Man takes action.png
138KB, 213x707px
>>8339149
I'm going to steal away this loli and force her into ahegao!
>>
>>8339198
You're even worse but your still here, you managed to turn a whole thread against you and only Paul could do that.
>>
>This entire fucking thread
>>
>>8339206
Okay!
>>8339178
She's a goddess; just cause she's made out of sugar doesn't mean you can eat her! ;;;
>>8339218
No lolis here
>>
>eats popcorn as he watches the thread implode from within
>>
>>8339229
I want him to keep going though. He's such an edgy tryhard he's actively killing the shitposting he's forcing after getting samefag caught so many times.
>>
>>8339234
I don't think I'd want to eat her. I'd rather just eat Rosa, out.
>>
>>8338943
(Ok I'm home, can do somthin now)
K-kiss them?
>the anon stutters a little, she asked him to kiss her feet. They were perfect to him,cute looking too.
"O-ok I can do that miss."
>he bends down and gives the magicians feet a few light kisses while running his hands through her toes and rubbing the soles of her feet.
"T-they feel so soft and smooth, I bet you could really milk someone with these things"
>>
>>8339213
I'm not the traitor. You're the one who has shit taste in fetishes and avas.

>>8339214
Jinx is slightly less bad. But still needs to get >>>/out/

>>8339226
Everyone was on my side last night and we got rid of Mercy.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170322-145619.jpg (114KB, 720x424px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170322-145619.jpg
114KB, 720x424px
>>
File: rem115.png (837KB, 850x1202px) Image search: [Google]
rem115.png
837KB, 850x1202px
>>8339158
>Rem was a bit surprised at the size of the mess, noticing a decent size of dishes in the sink and various things strewn about. It could always be worse though she though. She had to deal with some pretty bad people before.
Thank you for showing me, Master. You can just relax and I'll take care of everything.
>She went into the closet pulling out the broom, the mop and searched around to find a feather duster. The girl went back into the living to begin brushing it over his things.
>>
File: tumblr_mdfnbiCeny1qh2xylo1_1280.png (316KB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mdfnbiCeny1qh2xylo1_1280.png
316KB, 704x396px
>>8339229
The aggression isn't funny enough to come off as anything but incredibly awkward to be around
>>
>>8339242
>Calling out one guy as a majority for his whining is an implosion
Hi shitposter kun
>>
>>8339229
Either bait or not. I'm glad I'm not this pathetic. And even better if he is not playing the card "duhh I'm pretending to be retarded"
>>
File: IMAGE BY HIDEO KOJIMA (12).jpg (73KB, 970x545px) Image search: [Google]
IMAGE BY HIDEO KOJIMA (12).jpg
73KB, 970x545px
>>8339121
!

>>8339125
One's at work and I think the other's asleep.

>>8339149
Hi Spud Doomcheese

>>8339194
How'd he get the name Ermac settle in, is he a Mortal Kombat recolor
>>
>>8339194
Around to play or just lurking DMG?
>>
>>8339274
This guy has good tastes.
>>
File: Rape Man ah.png (58KB, 348x298px) Image search: [Google]
Rape Man ah.png
58KB, 348x298px
>>8339234
No lolis!? What a travesty! But there's one right here!
>>
>>8339291
>Pats Mecha's sore dick!
>>8339254
Sounds like a plan! You'll be around in a little while?
>>8339308
Where?
>>
Thread sure is full of shills today.

Go start your own thread for your shitty fetishes. All the shit tier avas can follow you and leave the rest of us in peace.
>>
>>8339080
>>8339127
>>8339018
Such misguided anger, lashing out at those around you, these desperate attempts to impose your will
Grasping at control vainly, this losing battle for dominance, relevance, (you)s!
This battle to decry femdom as you reveal your own weakness in the same breath, you're a prime example of one not fit to lead, but to follow, perfect for the submissive role

Now kiss my toes, faggot
>>
>>8339320
Yeah. I'll be here lurking for a bit.
>>
File: Rape Man panties aside.png (136KB, 420x276px) Image search: [Google]
Rape Man panties aside.png
136KB, 420x276px
>>8339320
Right here!

>Rape man violates the loli!
>>
>>8339277
Considering that actual erping has dropped to nothing, I would have to say that things have imploded.
>>
>>8339269
(S-sorry cupcake. That session with link kinda drained me, and I'm still tired from last night. I'll be around again soonish, just give me a bit to recharge)

>>8339291
Kept using "we" and "everyone". Even if it is bait I had fun calling him Ermac because of the "We are many, you are but one" line from MK9.

>>8339293
See above, above. I thought I'd be alive for more than one session. But link drained me </3 Be back after I recharge <3
>>
File: 61903346_p0.png (706KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
61903346_p0.png
706KB, 750x1000px
>>8339308
Raaapeman is baaack!
>>
>>8339291
>I think the other's asleep.
In the shed or in the truck?
>>
>>8339336
It worked yesterday. It's only a matter of time til I get my way.
>>
>>8339331
>Says mr two votes out of 20+
Stop playing the "we" card and fuck off
>>
File: 1473908078377.gif (1MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
1473908078377.gif
1MB, 200x150px
>>8339331
>""""""""""us"""""""""""
>>
>>8339276
Stop meming at let me fuck one of your avas!
>>
>>8339370
>>8339371
HE IS MANY
WE ARE BUT ONE
>>
>>8339359
Iris!.....I mean, hi plutie.
>>
>>8339357
Your fine, I'm going to sort through some pictures and pick a few out to do some work on before I go to work myself.
>>
>>8339369
>It's only a matter of time til I get my way.
This is the mentality of a screaming four year old.
>>
>>8339275
Very well then Rem.
>The master follows Rem into the living room, and returns to where he sat last to observe her as she took his test. He watched her dust the various furniture and objects in the area, the dust clouds emanating from them floating around and showing him how dirty his house truly was. Despite excited he was at the beginning, he still wasn't used to the idea of being someone's master, and starts to fidget about on the couch having nothing to do.
>>
>>8339370
You rigged that poll you posted in favor of Mercy cause you have a dynamic IP, simple as that. That's why you posted it, so you could rig it. If I'm not in the majority then we, yes WE, wouldn't have been able to drive her off. We did. Case closed.
>>
>>8339291
Found some new people to latch onto this time? When ya gonna get bored and toss them too?
>>
>>8339080
You are even worse than Boris.
>>
>>8339357
Aw, ok DMG, hope you still have it in you today, you're a lotta fun. No pressure though and hope to play soon.
>>
File: tumblr_o9ymc3vZrG1s53p7lo3_1280.jpg (128KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o9ymc3vZrG1s53p7lo3_1280.jpg
128KB, 1280x720px
The hide button works, lads

>>8339389
Which one?
>>
File: 1472742857522.png (44KB, 202x181px) Image search: [Google]
1472742857522.png
44KB, 202x181px
>>8339404
>this amount of delusion
>>
>>8339359
One, two
Rapeman's coming for you
Three, four
Better lock you door
Five, six
Grab your crucifix
Seven, eight
Better stay up late
Nine, ten
Never sleep again
>>
>>8339426
Irrefutable facts.
>>
>>8339412
I don't remember. What's your card again?
>>
>>8339412
I know it works but is just too fun.
>>
>>8339352
B-But I'm not a loli!
>Jinx yells indignantly
>>8339347
Gotcha gotcha. Im about to go to the gym but I will be here after
>>
File: 61840103_p4.png (834KB, 900x992px) Image search: [Google]
61840103_p4.png
834KB, 900x992px
>>8339395
Hiiii.
Iriiis?

>>8339430
I don't get it!
>>
>>8339412
Shut up and let me cuddle Mado sometime

>>8339442
One loli and twelve loli molesters
>>
File: IMAGE BY HIDEO KOJIMA (19).jpg (152KB, 948x717px) Image search: [Google]
IMAGE BY HIDEO KOJIMA (19).jpg
152KB, 948x717px
>>8339320
Owies

>>8339357
That's pretty clever my dude, good job.

>>8339363
:^)

>>8339409
This is a solid meme but anyone who knows me offthread knows who I'm attached at the hip to but I'll snuggle up to you and say I love you if you want me to.
>>
>>8339404
>I....I was only two votes because they rigged it right mr. Cell Phone! My opinion is so fragile and precious nobody could possibly agree right? Those evil hackers on 4chans disagreeing with me, but you agree with me all the time phone posty~
WEW
>>
File: ButThatsNoneOfMyBusiness.jpg (28KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
ButThatsNoneOfMyBusiness.jpg
28KB, 600x600px
>>8339432
Alternative Facts ,you mean.
>>
>>8338934
You are the hero we need, and the one we deserve.
>>
>>8339459
KOJIMA SENPAI SAID I DID A GOOD!
>>
>>8339452
N....no one Plutia. Just a name I remember from long ago that had done some great and terrible things once.
>Anon reaches out and pats that cute little head of purple hair before he turns away.
Take care of yourself then puru
>>
>>8339442
Lemme go get it, it's on my computer.

>>8339450
>this
>fun
This is the blandest, laziest shitposting I've ever seen
There's no heart to it, no personal flair, not worth replying to

>>8339457
Cuddle her right now pls
>>
>>8339463
>>8339467
Then where were all her whiteknights from the strawpoll when the rest of us berated her out of the thread? We even got everyone to ditch the thread she started because she's nothing but drama.
>>
>>8339252
Shitposting for amusment is still shitposting faggot
Knock it off
>>
File: Rape Man from the mountain tops.png (47KB, 167x255px) Image search: [Google]
Rape Man from the mountain tops.png
47KB, 167x255px
>>8339359
Fufufufu! The sex hero that forces girls into ahegao has returned! The heavens cry out! The earth cries out! The anons cry out! They cry out for me to rape the unlewdable! Listen up, prudes...I am the cock warrior of justice, Rape Man!

>>8339451
THE CUTEST LOLI!
>>
>>8339503
>One post every 60ish seconds
>We
My last one fag, it's fucking obvious by now and you've played yourself. Drink it in.
>>
>>8339527
Nice dodging the question.
>>
>>8339518
The hero ERP deserves.
>>
File: rem133.png (206KB, 448x532px) Image search: [Google]
rem133.png
206KB, 448x532px
>>8339401
>Rem switches from dusting to sweeping, her body swishing and turning around the room as she pushes the dirt into a pile. As she works her body starts to heat up a bit and her stockings slip down a tad. She turns to look at her Master who had taken a seat watching her. It doesn't take too long before she kneels to the ground to sweep the dirt in the pan.
Would you like me to do anything in this room Master, I think I'll mop both rooms at once from the kitchen into here. So I'll do the dishes and such first. Unless there's something else you need, of course.
>>
>>8339503
>liking an ava means you must whiteknight them
>still implying we when there's no evidence for it
No, only YOU managed to get them to leave, Mercy was just thin-skinned if she let a whiny samefaggot kick her out.
>>
>>8339502
I better not dive into bed to find Bala hiding under the sheets instead!

>was about to say you posted your card already but it turned out to be Jinx
Dammit Jinx
>>
>>8339502
Alright, take your time.
>>
>>8339549
Go look at the thread from last night. There was one fag whiteknighting Mercy and the rest of us worked together to kick her out.
>>
So much salt here today. It's perfect for my popcorn.
>>
>>8339549
His lies are clear as day by now. Stop giving him his (you)s and let his bullshit narrative die with his shitposting this thread anon.
>>
Wow y'all are still talking about me. What a sad samefag.
I had hoped leaving would stop them.
Post your discord if you still want to RP with me. I'm leaving the threads for there.
I'm letting it die if he is.
>>
File: officer.jpg (54KB, 603x394px) Image search: [Google]
officer.jpg
54KB, 603x394px
>>8339518
Can you please do it saaafely?

Don't make anyone cry, okaaay.

>>8339495
Ehehehe~
>>
>>8339566
And now she's in the discord and in a weeks time you'll be bitching why everyone keeps leaving
>>
>>8339574
I got everyone to pick my thread over the one that was posted first. Jinx refused to post in Mercy's thread, even Paul took my side. If there's so many Mercy whiteknights, then how come they couldn't even keep her thread alive? It wasn't even hard herding everyone to the thread I wanted.

>>8339598
Good, take all the shitposters to Discord.

>>8339589
Stay gone.
>>
>>8339589
I guess I could play with your titty ninja sometime when you are free.
Francis#1752
>>
>>8339589
Can you post yours so anyone who was late can still catch you on desu?
>>
>>8339589
Except you leaving has made him overconfident in his ability to control us and kick other avas out with shitposting. You have to come back to prove him wrong.
>>
>>8339619
>even Paul took my side.
>>
>>8339589
Oh shit you're gone?
>>
File: 1473636868031.png (13KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1473636868031.png
13KB, 500x500px
>>8339589
>Being this thin-skinned you're letting a whiny neckbeard win
Obviously you're not fit for this community then. Just fuck off. You're only encouraging him by doing what he wants.
>>
>>8339644
Fuck off
>>
>>8339636
I don't know if that's something I would brag about...
>>
>>8339644
Shut up Ermac.
>>
>>8339644
Eat shit and stop stirring it shitposter.
>>
>>8339545
>With how closely he's been watching her, the master catches the briefest glimpse of her bare thigh as her stocking drops down. He stares at it for a while, until he notices her bright blue orbs staring back at him. His eyes bolt away soon after, and he starts to break in a nervous sweat as to whether she saw him or not.
Uh, n-no, not at all. Just keep as you're doing.
>However, after saying that, he comes to a sudden realization in regards to one of her terms.
Actually, would you be willing to clean my room? It's probably the dirtiest part of the house, so it'll take a while to clean. Plus...
>He looks off to the side he grows much more nervous.
It's also going to be your room as well, seeing as I have only one, unless you prefer to sleep on this couch.
>>
>>8339589
You let someone with an almost psychotic level of unwarranted self importance drive you off and you expect anyone to feel bad for you? It's 4chan. People are going to be faggots because you're not putting yourself out there when you shitpost. You gotta learn to deal with it
>>
File: DuvQk3S.gif (222KB, 560x777px) Image search: [Google]
DuvQk3S.gif
222KB, 560x777px
Man it's always something around here isn't it?
>>
>>8339589
Will you be on the servers? What's your name there so we can find you?
>>
>>8339686
Daily reminder that Skub is great and Anti-Skubfags are what's killing this community.
>>
>>8339701
Reported and police called, have fun with your shit taste fag
>>
>>8339619
Nobody used Mercy's thread because it was a circlejerk thread. Plus, are you even sure she made it?

You're fucking dense my guy.
>>
>>8339716
>He thinks the mods and police are anti-Skub
Fucking lol. Anti-Skubfags really are delusional.
>>
>>8339717
>Nobody
>Ermac detected.
All the avas were in the mercy thread until Jinx refused to participate.
>>
File: card.png (2MB, 1622x1085px) Image search: [Google]
card.png
2MB, 1622x1085px
>>8339560
Viola

>>8339550
You ruined tonight's surprise
Also I made Jinx's new card c:

>>8339686
P fucking much lmao
>>
File: Rape Man go home.png (264KB, 460x568px) Image search: [Google]
Rape Man go home.png
264KB, 460x568px
>>8339451
Look at your flat chest! Such an undeveloped chest can only... This can only belong to a loli!

>>8339541
But not the one it needs right now! So they'll hate me! Because I'm not your hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A Rape-Man.

>>8339593
...no promises!
>>
>>8339737
I'd like to have a go at Samus.
>>
I have a feeling that I'll get eaten by this shitposter if I post mine.

>>8339628
I put in your user with the hash and it was unsuccessful.

My name on the big server is Mercy.

And I actually stopped posting last night after I said I left lol
I have a feeling that my shitposter was falseflagging all those threads last night.

I just want you all to have a drama free thread like it was when I found it a month ago.

I am gone my Anons. I'll be floating around discord if you want me.
>>
File: Where they at.png (105KB, 392x243px) Image search: [Google]
Where they at.png
105KB, 392x243px
Where all da furries at
>>
>>8339589
I said I'd dress you up and strut you around before you picked up Ryouna, so I may as well, since keeping it in thread won't be an option anymore (scripTError#5545)
>>
>>8339761
You're the cause of all the drama! You're worse than Paul!
>>
File: rem94.png (1MB, 850x1184px) Image search: [Google]
rem94.png
1MB, 850x1184px
>>8339674
>Her eyes lock with his and she could notice he seemed a bit antsy but she paid no mind. It can take some getting used to especially with her sort of attire. Rem looked at him with eager as he mentioned his room.
Oh I have no problem sharing a room with you, Master. And I love cleaning the more personal areas. Making the bed is quite fun and doing laundry. You can show me it now, if you like.
>She took a moment to adjust her clothing, pulling her stockings straight then brushing dust from her self. The girl then slipped her small, black shoes off.
I hope you don't me taking my shoes off, I heard it's impolite to enter someone's bedroom with them on.
>>
>>8339777
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0Rv5dh63vFB
>>
File: 1489549551357.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1489549551357.gif
2MB, 480x270px
>>8339777
>These chimps started destroying things because you exist! It's your fault the chimps didn't keep themselves in line!
>>
>>8339800
If she weren't here none of this would have happened.
>>
>>8339811
It'd just have been another Owain episode, maybe, or Paul, or some other new ava, who knows?
But its always something
>>
>that guy was so butthurt over not having the guro session he wanted he's still shitposting
>>
>>8339811
The same result would have happened if your mother had went through with that abortion, but cey esst le vee.

>>8339787
Well that certainly was a mouthful Nue
>>
>>8339811
If you didn't throw a bitch fit none of this would've happened.
See? Both ways. Fucking kill yourself.
>>
>>8339745
Im not underdeveloped.... i'm just a late bloomer!
>>8339518
Jiro!
>>8339459
Patpat
>>
>>8339837
huehuehue, so clever, you must be so popular.

>>8339838
We're defending the threads from her like we did last night.
>>
>>8339837
Save us from this hell Papa Franku
>>
>>8339761
>I just want you all to have a drama free thread like it was when I found it a month ago.
What thread were you looking at a month ago lmao
>>
>>8339829
Damn. You know in retrospect it probably is him. A butthurt anon that his cringe rp got ignored.
>>
>>8339859
>we
>>
An ava with unwarranted self importance who was here for barely any time at all versus one of the most obvious bait shitposters in thread. Jeasus Christ.
>>
>>8339777
>Whiny faggot is innocent, we have to just blame the conga line of Avas he spergs out over and our thread is saved
>>
File: 1472702145710.gif (3MB, 255x191px) Image search: [Google]
1472702145710.gif
3MB, 255x191px
>>8339859
No. No you aren't. You're actively making the threads worse with pointless drama. You know how you save the thread? By typefucking and ignoring this shit.
>>
>>8339886
Did he want to give or receive the gore?
>>
>>8339840
How much longer until you blossom?
>>
File: tenor.gif (2MB, 497x280px) Image search: [Google]
tenor.gif
2MB, 497x280px
>>8339859
TWO MILLION SUBSCRIBERS, BOI
WHAT WILLING AUDIENCE DO YOU HAVE, IN THIS SHITHEAP THAT THE USERS LITERALLY CAN'T REMOVE YOU FROM
By the way, using popularity as an argument makes you the fucking cancer that still plagues this place, fucking kill yourself

>>8339829
Holy shit this makes so much sense

>>8339864
All you gotta do is get a magnum and put it to your temple, then Chinchin will send you to the great rice fields in the sky

>>8339907
Wow they're both fucking terrible who'd have thought
>>
>>8339786
You really don't mind? That's great! Especially since I don't have to scrounge up another blanket.
>It took him a second to realize that he implied they were going to sleep together, and when he does, he covers his mouth. The foolish master just nods at her next remark; he wasn't wearing any shoes to begin with after all. Gulping down his embarrassment, he leads her up a set of stairs and to his room with a bit of a rosy tint on his face. When he opens the door to the bedroom, the two could see it was much more messier than the other two rooms combined. Articles of clothing were littered all over the floor, the bed they were to sleep on was in need to have its bedsheets changed, and some of the furniture were all out of place.
Well here's the room. Like I said, it'll take a while before it's cleaned, so hopefully it'll be done by the time the sun sets.
>The master took a minute to look at it all, and during it, he came to another realization. His porn magazines! They must be hidden somewhere under it all! He quickly crouches down and starts to shuffle through his clothing to look for them.
Uh, h-here. Let me help you a bit. It's our room after all.
>>
>>8339758
Aren't you a forward one.
>>
>>8339903
https://desuarchive.org/trash/thread/8327623/#q8327882

Don't talk shit when the facts don't agree with you.

>>8339926
>>8339911
>>8339909
Fuck off, go to Discord with Luna. This thread doesn't need you.
>>
>>8339907
It's like Alien vs Predator. Whoever wins, we lose.
>>
>>8339947
>>8339786
(Oh and I forgot to say. I just realized that I had some previous obligations that I havve to attend to, so this is going to be my last post for now. I'd love to resume this with you another time though, or later tonight if you're still on.)
>>
>>8339911
>>8339922
>>8339966

checked

Triple dubs of truth
>>
>>8339966
Is it such a bad thing to just get to the point?
>>
>>8339968
So...you are Jinx and you're false flagging that you hate her as a cover?
>>
>>8339996
She's an example of someone who's on my side. Stop pretending to be dumb.
>>
>>8339968
>Those fucking post timers
>Poll is still 20+ versus literally who
Nice alternative facts
>>
File: filthyfrank.jpg (73KB, 975x600px) Image search: [Google]
filthyfrank.jpg
73KB, 975x600px
>>8339968
Lazy, fucking lazy
At least put some personality into the diarrhea you splash at me
>>
>>8339968
Mooty's Discord is nothing but Magnum Dong Harem.
Lupin's Discord is nothing but PetAnon Harem
Virra's & TND's Discords are nothing but Owain Harem.
Sending people to Discord is making the Threads better or someone else Harem better?
>>
http://www.strawpoll.me/12588532/r

The poll in question for reference.
>>
>>8339994
You should at least try to be subtle.
>The irony is palpable, Samus.
>>
>>8340056
>>8340061
>>8340050
>>8340062
See, 3 votes for hating her. And I bet if we held it again there'd be even more.

http://www.strawpoll.me/12593137
>>
ITS BEEN LIKE A FUCKING HOUR
ARE ALL YOU IDIOTS SO FUCKING BRAIN DEAD YOU CAN'T LEARN TO STOP FUCKING BITING?
>>
>>8340098
>This much fucking Bias with no I don't care option
I was glad to punch in shill just to spite your whiny ass
>>
File: 1450109471266.jpg (207KB, 1115x785px) Image search: [Google]
1450109471266.jpg
207KB, 1115x785px
>>8340061
>Lupin's Discord is nothing but PetAnon Harem
No, that's Kuroka's server
Lupin's server is an EGG circlejerk

>>8340121
MAKE IT STOP PLEASE
PLEEEEEEASE
>>
>>8340098
Okay, now I know your just setting b8.
>>
File: rem140.png (452KB, 700x993px) Image search: [Google]
rem140.png
452KB, 700x993px
>>8339947
No I don't mind, I like being close with people and I really like being close with the people I take care off.
>As he leads her through his bedroom door it takes a moment for her to process the large mess. At this point she was a bit more concerned but just thought it would be worth it to have a nice place to say and that it wouldn't be so bad if it was taken care of on a day to day basis. The maid quickly found a hamper and started removing the sheets from the bed so they had a clean place to sleep. Rem couldn't help but blush as she noticed a few stains on them but she kept her head down. She stripped the bed of it's linens then settled down near her Master.
Thank you for helping me, it really will help it go by faster.
>The maid pulled articles of clothing off the floor, her face burning at the sight of some of his underwear strewn about. She peered over at him and noticed how vigorously he was cleaning.
Are you looking for something, Master?
>>
>>8340061
PA isn't in that server anymore
t. Insider
>>
>>8340061
Hunger games discord is best ERP discord
No ERP drama
>>
>>8340084
Alright fine.
I'd how about you and me have a little fun together?
That better?
>>
>>8340121
They'll never learn, which is why I'll never lose.

>>8340134
Good, that just means the results are invalid.
>>
File: 1484397930765.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1484397930765.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>8340167
>the best ERP Discord is the Discord not dedicated to ERP
>>
>>8340168
Mmm...better. What kind of fun.
>Tracing her hand down the length of her hip, she casts Anon an indifferent look, trying to hide the tinge of excitement that crawls up her spine.
>>
>>8340167
Wow HG drama is so much better
>>
>>8340159
(Don't know if you read this >>8339985 . Gotta go like right now. Sorry about that.)
>>
>>8338934
I need more mocking posts of this pathetic troll, please, he gets more hilarious the harder he tries.
>>
>>8340201
(Oh alright, see ya later~)
>>
>>8340196
To be fair; at least HG shitposting is amusing. I'd rather watch people poorly impersonate Aussa then this stupid shit.
>>
>>8340194
Maybe we could cuddle a little on a nice bed, and fool around afterwards...
>Anon takes a few steps closer to the seductive bounty hunter. He boldly wrapped an arm around her slender waist , and gave her a sly smirk. He was really trying his best to woo her.
How does that sound?
>>
I propose we make a rule for all threads, ideally to be posted in the OP of each:

Do not reply to any posts that are not role-play. Anyone replying to such posts will be considered Ermac samefagging to stir up drama.
>>
File: 56eec4802f69098aa8540ec0aff2b5d0.png (314KB, 1000x911px) Image search: [Google]
56eec4802f69098aa8540ec0aff2b5d0.png
314KB, 1000x911px
>>
>>8340169
>Results are just as pathetic as last time and you even had to shill your own baited answers
>I-It's invalid
Holy shit this is so pathetic I'm in tears laughing.
>>
>>8340305
Oh now you're the one trying to tell everyone what to do?
>>
>>8340314
Feet are gross
>>
File: vocaroo.jpg (42KB, 660x330px) Image search: [Google]
vocaroo.jpg
42KB, 660x330px
>>8340204
Eh... he's quite pathetic and I really don't want to give him anymore attention.
>>
>>8340314
>nohooves
>>
>>8340314
>gets on knees
hello mistress
>>
>>8340314
Chrisalis?
>>
>>8340300
Hmm...on one condition.
>Despite being a tad taller than him, Samus returns his coy grin in full, leaning and bearing every bit of of weight she has down on him. Draping her arm over the shoulder she isn't huddled up against, Samus starts to whisper.
Carry me.
>>
File: newfonewhodis.png (240KB, 581x305px) Image search: [Google]
newfonewhodis.png
240KB, 581x305px
>>8340332
>>8340356
>>8340360
>>8340365
??
>>
>>8340419
>gets on knees
hello master
>>
>>8340342
But it's entertaining.
>>
>>8340419
>pets
>>
>>8340419
jade?
>>
File: tumblr_nfbdhtq9Tt1s9wecpo1_500.png (161KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nfbdhtq9Tt1s9wecpo1_500.png
161KB, 500x500px
>>8340437
Is this a new meme? You're ruining my fun!

>>8340457
>>8340489
Shit.
>>
>>8340555
>kisses feet
>>
>>8340555
>fucks your dog
>>
>>8340555
BOW WOW
>>
>>8340381
>Anon becomes a little nervous as she says that. He wasn't very strong, and it was obvious that she was bigger than he was. However, he was willing to give it a shot.
A-alright then...
>Anon responds sheepishly sweat forming on his forehead. He attempts to reach an arm under her legs, then slowly and carefully begins to lift her up. She could already see that he was beginning to strain from the weight, but he wasn't going to quit just yet! He takes a few steps toward a bed, which thankfully the wasn't that far way as he tries his hardest to keep her steady. It takes him a few minutes to reach the edge of the bed, but eventually, be powers through it. He plops her down onto the bed, along with himself.
Th-there...
>>
>>8340555
Oooh, you're pretty. Who're you?
>>
>>8340555
Back to the doghouse with you
>>
>>8340555
>puts a collar on the doggo
>>
>>8340555
Cute doggo
>>
>>8340061
>>8340142
Can confirm. He got kicked, so did Kuroka. Also hasn't been active anywhere in weeks.
>>
>>8340568
For what purpose
>>8340581
He's a one girl kinda dog.
>>8340582
Arf arf!
>>8340589
I'm nobody important.
>>8340603
MAKE ME
>>8340627
At some point my neck will run out of space for more collars
>>8340639
нe ты
>>
>>8340702
>keeps kissing feet
thank you mistress
>>
File: 039e6bbcdb0523f12e2bc18d8ebf01ab.png (835KB, 815x1098px) Image search: [Google]
039e6bbcdb0523f12e2bc18d8ebf01ab.png
835KB, 815x1098px
>>8340702
I forgot pic. it's been too long!
>>
File: Uka_Uka_in_Twinsanity.png (133KB, 250x332px) Image search: [Google]
Uka_Uka_in_Twinsanity.png
133KB, 250x332px
...Greetings.
>>
File: 1489740292874.jpg (203KB, 1319x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1489740292874.jpg
203KB, 1319x2048px
Name FIVE good avas
>>
File: twinners.jpg (276KB, 590x590px) Image search: [Google]
twinners.jpg
276KB, 590x590px
>>8340729
>it's been too long!
It's an eternity too soon you freakish degenerate.
>>
>>8340753
Luna Lovegood.
>>
>>8340702
>>8340729
Important or not, you're super cute!
>>
>>8340586
>Laughing, genuinely heart and soft, Samus lays a kiss on his forehead. The dumb little squishy he is.
You've proven your manhood. Oh, Anon. Swooning sounds.
>Tugging down on the zipper of her Zero Suit, she begins the process of peeling herself out, revealing the layers of creamy skin and muscle that drape her frame. Lithe, slender, but still very strong, and undeniably woman. Looking up at him, her eyes crinkle.
Take off your coat, stay awhile.

>>8340702
The only one making anyone do anything is you making your dogs mount you
Adieu
>>
>>8340729
Ilu jade, miss your loli shenanigans!
>>
>>8340764
Fuck Off Bolin!
>>
>>8340753
I'm gonna rephrase that sentence.

Name FIVE good avafags
>>
>>8340753
Sponty
Cteno
Mattie-
>>8340891
Shit
>>
File: betrothed bowlcut.png (122KB, 444x250px) Image search: [Google]
betrothed bowlcut.png
122KB, 444x250px
>>8340872
yeah yeah
jade triggers me is all
cya
>>
File: Ophelia5.png (533KB, 1024x1272px) Image search: [Google]
Ophelia5.png
533KB, 1024x1272px
>>8340891
(Every ava who RPs!)
>>
"feminine" refers not just to literal females but to anything that possesses or is imagined to possess stereotypically female qualities. a man can be feminine or strike a feminine pose. various cultures attribute "femininity" to obviously genderless features of the natural world, like the moon or the soil (ancient chinese identified the ground as feminine with a masculine sky above). there are feminine rhymes in poetry. if an abstract linguistic pattern can be feminine, why not a penis?

for example, a slender, smooth penis, contrasted with a blunt and veiny member. a graceful penis. a receptive penis that does not aggressively penetrate but rather allows itself to be engulfed. and isn't dribbling semen reminiscent of a breast's warm milk? a nurturing penis, a penis like a doting mother.
>>
>>8340930
virtual signalling velouria
>>
>>8340930
You were told to stop attaching your ava to your opinions and virtue signaling
>>
File: eight lock.jpg (137KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
eight lock.jpg
137KB, 1600x900px
THEY RUN FROM ME I CHARGE AT SLUTS
>>
>>8340943
>a graceful penis
>flops ungracefully out of a pair of panties, limp as shit
>>
>>8340788
I don't even know who you are :D
>>8340764
>tfw you'll always be less popular than a dogfucker
also idk who you are either.
>>8340782
I am not cute! I am a ferocious hound that is NOT to be trifled with!
>>8340805
I did some loli shenanigans like yesterday, still a lot of fun!
>>
File: Odin3.jpg (66KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Odin3.jpg
66KB, 500x500px
>>8340950
>>8340951
(It's the other FE enthusiast.)
>>
File: IMAGE BY HIDEO KOJIMA (6).jpg (106KB, 333x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMAGE BY HIDEO KOJIMA (6).jpg
106KB, 333x500px
>>8340930
You callin' me shit you virtue signalling harem owning monkey?
>>
>>8340788
>Anon blushes a little from her kiss, but soon chuckles a little from her snarky reaction. His eyes light up as she strips out of her tight Zero Suit, taking in the sight of her beautiful body. He grows a clear erection in his pants, which he then promptly begins to undress along with her. He pulls his top up over his head, tossing it to the side. He then unzips his jeans, kicking them off the bed. Finally, he slips our of his briefs, eventually showing her his nude form as well. He definitely wasn't as muscular as she was, but he was just a little toned. He wraps his arms around her back, and decides to tease her a little at first, moving his head down as he begins to kiss her soft neck.
>>
File: fuck off m8.png (127KB, 316x403px) Image search: [Google]
fuck off m8.png
127KB, 316x403px
>Uka Uka floats in, wearing a sign that says, "Please do not hotglue the mask."
>>
>>8341043
>hotglues the mask
>>
>>8340740
>>8341043
stop trying so hard
>>
File: epicman.jpg (67KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
epicman.jpg
67KB, 900x900px
You're just a bunch of fag enablers
>>
File: 1486426590457.jpg (196KB, 600x640px) Image search: [Google]
1486426590457.jpg
196KB, 600x640px
>>8341031
Neck yourself.
>>
>>8341024
>>8340951
>>
File: eye meme.jpg (13KB, 140x82px) Image search: [Google]
eye meme.jpg
13KB, 140x82px
>>8341008
Pol Pot was a pretty popular guy, you know. Chairman Mao, Oliver Cromwell, they were all pretty popular. If you are going to try to justify being dogfucking scum at least do it directly rather than deflecting and saying "people like me tho teehee!~"
Also
It's ya boi
Skinny penis
>>
>>8340951
>>8340950
>Stop expressing opinions that I don't like
Ermac get off your phone and stop whining like the sad bitch you are.
>>
>>8341043
Kill yourself baron
>>
>>8341083
Isn't that Paul?
>>
File: Ophelia6.jpg (122KB, 751x1063px) Image search: [Google]
Ophelia6.jpg
122KB, 751x1063px
>>8341031
(Mecha get outta here witcha thicc addicted shitpost head ass.)
(Nothing in that sentence is correct.)
>>8341076
(I'm not a clever man.)
>>
Since memes get more attention then rp, how can I incorporate memes into an ava to get more sweet (you)'s
>>
>>8341008
I bet you're super ferocious in bed.
>waggles eyebrows
>>
>>8341008
>Spanks your butt
>>
>>8340930
>>8341105
Would titjob/10
>>
>>8341158
>Giving Owain a pity (You)
>>
Like this

Ayo who wants sum fuk
>>
>>8341077
False equivalence!
>>8341129
Sometimes! But I usually like my partner to be the ferocious one, making me a bloody mess by the end of things.
>>8341139
>Said butt jiggles from the slap
o:
>>
>>8341128
>Burger King ava
>erp entirely in limerick/haiku
>pepe and/or wojack ava
>vocaroo all of your posts
>>
>>8341105
That mage is cute.
>>
File: Ophelia.jpg (54KB, 552x635px) Image search: [Google]
Ophelia.jpg
54KB, 552x635px
>>8341158
(She doesn't have a cock anon.)
>>8341187
(This is entirely correct!)
>>
File: N-NANI.jpg (138KB, 421x382px) Image search: [Google]
N-NANI.jpg
138KB, 421x382px
>>8341172
Actually, I'm using hyperbole to tell you to stop using "but i'm popular!!" as a justification.
God, you're thick. And not in the good way.
>>
>>8341169
I'd fuck.
>>
>>8341172
I want to doggy style jade!
>>
>>8341039
>She moves across him like a cataloger, taking note of anything that catches her interest and toying with it before moving on. Booping his nose, pressing her thumbs down into his throat, poking in one of his nipples, and soon dipping into his navel. Of the many marvels she's seen abroad in space, the human body isn't one she often indulges in.
I'm, ah...not very good at talking...sexy. And that business. Ahm.
>Going pink as a peach, she allows him to kiss at the nape of her neck, and takes this opportunity to take a hard grope of his ass. Yes, this will do.
>>
>>8341205
Go to bed Bolin.
>>
>>8341202
I meant I would fuck her tits, baka.
>>
>>8341172
>Watches the butt jiggle and slaps the other cheek. Leaving a red hand print burnt into each.
>>
>Discord sent their shitposting agents Jade and Owain to ruin the threads even further
>>
File: nut tock.png (124KB, 444x250px) Image search: [Google]
nut tock.png
124KB, 444x250px
>>8341229
I'm far too triggered to sleep. I also have homework to do.
>>
>>8341205
Bolin are you honestly going to fucking stand in the thread and try to tell someone they should leave like you have any kind of moral high ground you faggot? Because if so locate your nearest noose
>>
File: 1385041197487.png (362KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
1385041197487.png
362KB, 680x680px
>>8341247
I have a relatively untainted moral ground, and I think she should go away too
>>
>>8341213
same desu
>>
File: face of regret.png (131KB, 444x250px) Image search: [Google]
face of regret.png
131KB, 444x250px
>>8341247
Even I have the moral high ground over Jade, and that's fucking saying something.
>>
>>8341100
I dunno, you tell me
>>
File: Ophelia2.jpg (9KB, 186x271px) Image search: [Google]
Ophelia2.jpg
9KB, 186x271px
>>8341230
(Ah, that makes more sense.)
(I should be back around to RP in an hour or so.)
>>
File: 1446950347503.png (119KB, 923x277px) Image search: [Google]
1446950347503.png
119KB, 923x277px
>>8341280
>>
>people hating on jade
She's a sweetheart, and regardless of shitposting, she's cool as fuck. Not even in Virra's, or anyone's discord, either.
>>
>>8341304
Defending your pet, Owain?
>>
>>8341304
She fucked a DOG
>>
>>8341304
She rapes dogs get out of here
>>
File: kissu.png (123KB, 444x250px) Image search: [Google]
kissu.png
123KB, 444x250px
>>8341300
thanks i'm here all week
>>8341304
SHE FUCKS DOGS
JADE
FUCKS
DOGS
SHE BENDS OVER AND TAKES THAT DOGGY DICK RIGHT IN HER FUCKING ROAST BEEF FLAPS
I DON'T EVEN CONSIDER HER HUMAN ANYMORE FOR FUCK'S SAKE
>>
>>8341304
She fucked an animal, I don't care how nice she is
At that point you should /literally/ and I mean this without any facetiousness kill yourself
I mean I hate to sound like /pol/ but that's actual subhuman degeneracy
>>
File: keep-calm-and-don-t-reply.png (35KB, 600x700px) Image search: [Google]
keep-calm-and-don-t-reply.png
35KB, 600x700px
Remember how to properly handle posts that are anything other than RP.
>>
>>8341321
>>8341327
>>8341343
>>8341344
>Not wanting to fuck a dog
What are you, gay?
>>
>>8341304
Jade fucked a dog and cucked her brother's wife by fucking him

That's pretty fucked
>>
File: be skeptical.jpg (58KB, 938x477px) Image search: [Google]
be skeptical.jpg
58KB, 938x477px
>>8341304
>Not even in Virra's, or anyone's discord, either.
But she never post in the thread,how would you know that
>>
>>8341367
That's p hot desu
>>
>>8341228
>Anon jolts up a bit as he grabs onto his ass, not really expecting it it all. Thankfully, it didn't turn him off, and in fact was actually kinda hot, making his cock twitch and rub up against her thigh in excitement. He moves away from her neck for a moment to face her, giving her a reassuring smile.
That's fine, Samus. Just do what you feel comfortable with.
>He says to her, before moving his head to the other side of her neck as he began to smooch that side as well.
>>
File: pabu.jpg (50KB, 480x255px) Image search: [Google]
pabu.jpg
50KB, 480x255px
>>8341375
>>8341358
gas yourself
>>
>>8341374
She did, actually. You're a newfag that's bandwagonning, though, so it's expected.
>>
>>8341275
Wanna fuck then?
>>
>>8341312
>your pet
She's everyone's pet, though.
>>
>>8341246
Then do your fragging homework.
>>
File: 1487530341546.gif (2MB, 245x250px) Image search: [Google]
1487530341546.gif
2MB, 245x250px
>>8341386
Whenever she posts in a thread,it's either to defend herself or to join in the shitpost about her,but sure,I'm a newfag if that makes you feel better.
>>
>>8341280
No. You don't. You're a pathetic attentionwhore hypocrite who said he was going to leave but keeps coming back because you just can't fucking stand being the center of attention.
Not to mention you're literally breaking the fucking law by being here
>>
File: apprehensive bowlcut.jpg (66KB, 259x290px) Image search: [Google]
apprehensive bowlcut.jpg
66KB, 259x290px
>>8341415
If she's everyone's pet, does that mean I can take her to be euthanised?
>>8341425
i'm doing it ya gay
>>8341436
in my defense, i'm not typefucking anyone in thread, so i'm not really violating any laws.
also
>you're a pathetic attentionwhore hypocrite
i am aware of this anon
have been for a long time
but hey
i don't fuck my cats
>>
>>8341304
She RPed with Midna in Virra's server earlier today.
>>
File: shitposting_2.png (127KB, 587x551px) Image search: [Google]
shitposting_2.png
127KB, 587x551px
>there are people that are unironically defending pedophiles and dogfuckers here
And there are people that say you're better than HG.
>>
>>8341426
No, she used to post here as not only jade, but other characters. My first interaction with her was through emails, even. Again, stop pretending you know everything, and aren't just bandwagonning, dude.
>>
>>8341436
>jade breaks laws
>boco breaks laws
Who's right, and who's wrong?
>>
File: 1432990621923.png (250KB, 386x384px) Image search: [Google]
1432990621923.png
250KB, 386x384px
>>8341477
It's one thing to have fantasies, that doesn't hurt anyone
But to actually admit that you do that shit in real life, absolutely disgusting
>>
>>8341497
Jade isn't breaking the law, though
>>
>>8341497
They're both fucking cancer and not need to pull the trigger.
>>
>>8341497
Isn't it actually legal where ever the fuck she is.
>>
>>8341205
It's false equivalence because those people are not your peers. I run around with more or less the same groups, at least the same type, and am much better received. Therefore, you're beneath me! You can give reasons as to why you think I should be reviled, but can't give one as to why you're not at least sorta liked here, other than you're just trash~
>>8341227
That's my favorite style!
>>8341235
>Yelps and scrunches her face
I didn't do anything bad stop spanking me!
>>8341273
your bitching just makes me wanna stay
>>8341304
Uhh I'm in like 4 discords, definitely virra's. Thanks though!
>>8341312
I will never get this. I'm not into black guys at all, owain and I rp'd like a couple handfuls of time and it grossed him out or something that I coerced him into killing me via neckbreak. Also we're usually at complete odds with every in chat argument
>>8341327
>rapes
lol
>>8341343
you must have never seen my vagina if you think I've got roast beef flaps.
>>8341497
Actually it's totally legal where I live.(not canada)
>>
>>8341497
>Boco breaks laws
Sauce?
>>
>>8341497
Unfortunately it's legal for Jade in Texas. Doesn't make her not human garbage
>>
>>8341530
god dammit I did it again.
>>
>>8341530
I actually meant that I wasn't in any. People tend to think there's shills from Virra's always here, and while that is sometimes true, it's not always.
>>
>There are people to this day who wouldn't get down on their knees and suck off a red rocket
I know you guys like anime chicks n all, but you have to broaden your horizons
>>
>>8341471
I'm pretty sure it's still illegal for a minor like you to even be here.
>>
File: IMG_5898.jpg (882KB, 2000x1731px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5898.jpg
882KB, 2000x1731px
>>8341530
You literal rectum; dogs can't give consent.
>>
File: 1484977961226.jpg (78KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1484977961226.jpg
78KB, 640x640px
>>8341487
I knew Jade back from Virra's server,I can totally admit that she's pretty cool to talk with,but fucking dogs and her brother is disgusting.
>>
>>8341546
>Texas

This explains quite a lot. Surely there are ERPers in Texas that can do something about her?
>>
>>8341551
>that pic
Does anyone here play roxy? I wouldn't mind a drunk riding session with her.
>>
File: 6b125e617af5744a79cd364e608bb7ed.jpg (130KB, 736x1361px) Image search: [Google]
6b125e617af5744a79cd364e608bb7ed.jpg
130KB, 736x1361px
>>8341558
I've never once seen people told or been told to post in the thread, only the exact opposite actually.
>>
>>8341588
I live in Texas, and I love jade
>>
File: IMG_6074.jpg (20KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6074.jpg
20KB, 210x240px
>>8341546
>wanted to move to Texas because Oklahoma is a trash state
>But they allow dogfucking
You know, Oklahoma might actually be that bad that I'd willing to accept that.
>>
>>8341596
>implying that'd be done in public chat
>>
>>8341598
Hi Jiro
>>
>>8341614
Not jiro, but you're getting there
>>
File: when ur treated like a cat.png (151KB, 444x250px) Image search: [Google]
when ur treated like a cat.png
151KB, 444x250px
>>8341514
>>8341529
she's from texas i believe and they're canada tier disgusting concerning bestiality
>>8341530
>she still doesn't get it
i am using hyperbole here jade
i suspect you don't get the meaning so please google that if you're not following me at this point
My point is, popularity =//= quality. Take another example that any Americlap will understand: McDonald's. It's fucking garbage, but it's still insanely popular.
That's you Jade. You are the human manifestation of McDonald's.
>>8341570
hmmm
>>
File: IMAGE BY HIDEO KOJIMA (3).png (592KB, 680x454px) Image search: [Google]
IMAGE BY HIDEO KOJIMA (3).png
592KB, 680x454px
>>8341073
You first you waste of skin.

>>8341105
Yeah yeah I'm going to work Harambe calm your BBC.
>>
>>8341626
>the child attempting to turn everyone on someone else to glaze over the fact that he's still a child, and shouldn't be here
>>
>>8341621
Hi Jiro
>>
>>8341611
Texas allows dogfucking, but Oklahoma produced Hinder.
Point goes to Texas.
>>
>>8341530
>m-muh (You)s
Jade, I do not give two fucks what you feel about anyone's post, especially not mine. I don't care what you do, outside of strongly desiring for you to bite the curb, so that some lucky guy or gal can curbstomp you. I don't care about the few autists you have hanging around your hugbox servers that defend you, either.
Crawl back into the hole you came from, please.
>>
>>8341655
Hola amigo(?)
>>
>>8341626
I could look it up. Minors willingly consuming pornography I'm pretty sure is against the law.
>>
>>8341666
You sure post a lot, and typefuck very little by comparison
>>
File: you da man.jpg (110KB, 334x750px) Image search: [Google]
you da man.jpg
110KB, 334x750px
Reminder that Virra's server allows Pedophilia and Zoophilia. Not only they allow it,but they encourage it.
>>
>>8341643
i've been bitching at jade for being a subhuman for months senpai
she isn't a random target for diversion, i'm just disgusted by her.
>>8341670
o
>>
>>8341666
Which samus are you again?
>>
>>8341689
That's nice and all, but you're still a child, and nobody cares about the opinion of a child.
>>
>>8341680
A good bit of RP is actually Fronky, though
They're one of the more consistent people around
>>
>>8341680
Fronk ERPs every day, mong
>>
>>8341680
Fronk is a hypocrite. He talks a lot about drama and attention whores but is himself a drama encouraging attention whore
>>
>>8341666
Fronk the more you get involved with drama the more I don't like you.
>>
>>8341683
(You)
>>
>>8341683
We're on fucking 4chan and /trash/ to boot. You honestly think anyone here gives a shit about what x person did that was morally wrong?
>>
>>8341710
and we should care about the opinion of a dogfucker?
>>
>>8341711
>>8341712
That doesn't excuse throwing a match into every single fire, just because he wants people to know his opinion
>>
>>8341583
>Wag my ass at a guy
>The guy wordlessly takes his dick out and penetrates me
>this is consent

>Wag my ass at my dog
>my dog mounts and humps me until he can get his dick inside
>wtf y r u raping him
>>8341588
lol like what m8
>>8341595
I do.
>>8341612
pm's are what I was referring to. Obviously I don't know what is said to others, but what is said to me is very much not proshitposting
>>8341626
Idk, obviously people see quality in me over you, despite me being "sooooooo degenerate"
>>8341666
Why do you keep talking about me if you don't care?
>>
>>8341731
Yes, I give a fuck that someone on here fucks their dog
>>
File: 1490232978371.gif (14KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
1490232978371.gif
14KB, 256x256px
>>8341742
>we
>>
File: 4f8215169a83_sf_3.jpg (58KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
4f8215169a83_sf_3.jpg
58KB, 720x720px
You guys are fucking retarded.
>>
I thought I told you to behave yourselves!
I'm disappointed in you...
>>
>>8341667
Stop trying to find love in ERP

Especially with someone like Jade
>>
File: samus_2016_by_parsujera-dap7qam.jpg (168KB, 800x1179px) Image search: [Google]
samus_2016_by_parsujera-dap7qam.jpg
168KB, 800x1179px
>>8341380
I feel comfortable with some strange things, Anonymous.
>The ominous (and mostly exaggerated) line is accompanied by her hand curling around his hardon, slowly stroking him to the beat of the kisses being peppered across her neck. Squeezing a ring just beneath his helmet, she rolls him around in her palm, making sure he can feel the pressure before moving downward.
But alright...
>>
>>8341530
No! What is a lowly mutt like you going to do about it?
>He sneers and delivers another harsh spank to your reddening cheeks.
>>
>>8341763
I'll get right on telling jiro to do that, but I can't guarantee he'll listen, sadly.
>>
File: 1443844878772.jpg (50KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
1443844878772.jpg
50KB, 720x540px
*Alma Elma blasts in through the hole in the roof she created earlier, with a captive Yosuke in tow*
Well then, shall we Yosuke?
*She tosses him on the ground, and begins to remove her clothes slowly*

*Hits the ground, causing a mild concussion*
Y-You won't break me, damn yo-
*Notices you removing your clothes*
Shit! I'm not going to let you!
*Tried to run away*

*Alma Elma's tail wraps around Yosuke's legs, dragging him slowly back towards her*
*Yosuke is Bound*
Don't bother running, you're going to need all the stamina you can muster for this next part…
*Alma Elma is now standing in nothing but her panties*

I'm warning you… D-don't do this!
*Notices your breasts*
Those look… Soft…
>Guess I need some relatively lewd images now…

Good eye there Yosuke. Do you want me to massage your cock with them?
*Alma Elma kicks her panties aside, exposing her moist pussy and hard clit. A light tuft of purple pubic hair decorates the area.*
Hehehehe. C'mon Yosuke. Pick your poison.

I'm not picking anything…
*Shuts eyes*
Just… Get this over with… So I can work on my apology…

You won't have any breath left to deliver it.
*Alma Elma flie up to Yosuke, and hungrily stuffs her tongue into his mouth. Her tail coils around, and after unzipping Yosuke's pants with one hand efficiently, hovers above his tip.*
Ready to experience please like you've never felt before?

*Yosuke begins to make out with Alma frantically. He doesn't answer the question, preoccupied as he is*

((I knew you wanted it))
*Alma Elma's tail descends rapidly, engulfing Yosuke's penis. A warm, sticky sensation overtakes Yosuke, as the walls of the tail begins to pulse gently. The combination of stimuli is very pleasant.*

*Yosuke moans from the added pleasure, breaking contact with Alma's lips long enough to look at her with hunger. He then pushes her down, proceeding to play with her breasts*
>>
>>8341745
>I do.
If you're still around through all this don't suppose you're in the mood for something? Roxy is like top tier hs waifu honestly.
Speaking of that pic, what happened to crablouse?
>>
>>8341786
>TFW real Elma isn't here
Sadness
>>
File: 1490292546699.jpg (132KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
1490292546699.jpg
132KB, 500x750px
O-oooooooooo AAAAE-A-A-I-A-U-
JO-oooooooooooo AAE-O-A-A-U-U-A-
E-eee-ee-eee AAAAE-A-E-I-E-A-
JO-ooo-oo-oo-oo EEEEO-A-AAA-AAAA

JO-ooo-oo-oo-oo EEEEO-A-AAA-AAAA

JO-ooo-oo-oo-oo EEEEO-A-AAA-AAAA-
>>
>>8341763
Nah son, he has a Braixen to lust after now
>>
>>8341761
Some people are just too easily riled up.
>>
File: QJIPYWb.gif (1016KB, 345x352px) Image search: [Google]
QJIPYWb.gif
1016KB, 345x352px
>>
File: twinners a cute.jpg (214KB, 503x503px) Image search: [Google]
twinners a cute.jpg
214KB, 503x503px
>>8341745
Yes. People do. That was my original point you numbskulled degenerate. All kinds of shitty people are liked, and that's because they surround themselves with a similar caliber of person, or they're good enough socially to gloss over the fact that they're a turd.
>>
File: almostenjoyingmyanger.jpg (62KB, 606x508px) Image search: [Google]
almostenjoyingmyanger.jpg
62KB, 606x508px
>>8341814
>>
>>8341786
type less.
>>
File: 60423397_p0.jpg (32KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
60423397_p0.jpg
32KB, 1024x1024px
>>8341680
>I typefuck very little
Now that's a BLATANT lie

>>8341690
The Fronk one

>>8341721
This one less blatant but still a lie

>>8341723
That's fair
>>
File: what's new jimmy.png (148KB, 750x650px) Image search: [Google]
what's new jimmy.png
148KB, 750x650px
∀∀∀∀-∀∀∀-∀-OƎƎƎƎ oo-oo-oo-ooo-Oſ -∀-Ǝ-I-Ǝ-∀-Ǝ∀∀∀∀ ǝǝǝ-ǝǝ-ǝǝǝ-Ǝ -∀-∩-∩-∀-∀-O-Ǝ∀∀ oooooooooooo-Oſ -∩-∀-I-∀-∀-Ǝ∀∀∀∀ oooooooooo-O∀∀∀∀-∀∀∀-∀-OƎƎƎƎ oo-oo-oo-ooo-Oſ -∀-Ǝ-I-Ǝ-∀-Ǝ∀∀∀∀ ǝǝǝ-ǝǝ-ǝǝǝ-Ǝ -∀-∩-∩-∀-∀-O-Ǝ∀∀ oooooooooooo-Oſ -∩-∀-I-∀-∀-Ǝ∀∀∀∀ oooooooooo-O
>>
File: Always Watching5.jpg (77KB, 992x248px) Image search: [Google]
Always Watching5.jpg
77KB, 992x248px
Hey what's going on in her-
... Christ.
>>
>>8341835
I don't know, the whole bite the curb thing seems a little try hard edgelord for fronk.
>>
>Ava I wanted to show up today didn't
>Threads are shit and don't seem to be picking up

poor performance
>>
>she awoos as her knot grows
>>
>>8341846
You're not as big a fan of jimmy's dad as i am
>>
>>8341850
Hi DMG.....you're not gonna stay are you?
>>
>>8341767
>Anon groans as she begins to jerk off his throbbing cock. He rocks his hips along with her, encouraging her stroking. Once he was finished with her neck, he moves back to Samus' pretty face, and began to kiss her lips now, giving her long soft smooches. Her lipstick stains his lips, but he doesn't stop, soon invading her mouth with his wet tongue, letting it dance with hers. He moves his hand up go her head, and begins to play with her golden locks as well. His other hand moves down to her bottom, and returns the firm squeeze that she had gave him previously.
>>
File: 6321.png (164KB, 750x650px) Image search: [Google]
6321.png
164KB, 750x650px
>>8341878
Oh yeah? What's his favorite color?
>>
>>8341776
You should message me on discord, I'm much more likely to play there.
>>8341763
I was never really friends with and haven't spoken to jiro in like months what is this maymay
>>8341788
Probably not right now, anyway. And I have no idea where they went off to. Most of the decent homestuck artists in general have moved on though
>>8341822
I'm just trying to ask, what's your excuse for being more hated than me?
>>8341867
I've probably typed that line before.
>>
>>8341855
Alright, alright, I'll give you that one. Here's my mea culpa, for anyone I've annoyed
I'm getting way too fucking testy lately, and today in particular
Jade rubs me the wrong way, but I probably shouldn't be exploding either
I'll try and chill the fuck out, hope I haven't left too sour a taste in anyone's mouth
>>
File: IMG_5741.jpg (21KB, 221x166px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5741.jpg
21KB, 221x166px
>>8341745
You're a sphincter passing yourself off as human. Dogs are, at the moment, considered not sentient. They can not give informed consent, just like how intoxicated people can't give proper consent under the law. Incest is a crime in Texas, and even though you probably won't get in trouble, I hope you get arrested for being an ass-backward, vile excuse for a human being who restorts to molesting her dog for lack of human interaction. And since you get off to baiting for (You)s, this will be your last one
>>
>>8341900
>Most of the decent homestuck artists in general have moved on though
Wake me up
See you around I guess.
>>
>>8341900
The meme is that you both live in Texas and Jiro is single and ready to mingle
>>
>>8341880
Expect dog puns. But I'm lurking about. It's a dog eat dog world after all.
What's up anon?
>>
>>8341912
Falseflag there isn't a single :0 in this whole post
>>
>>8341912
kys LD
>>
>>8341908
Just take a step back from the threads for an hour or so. It's what I usually do.
>>
File: The Bolin Who Would Be Jack.png (44KB, 174x202px) Image search: [Google]
The Bolin Who Would Be Jack.png
44KB, 174x202px
>>8341900
I don't have an excuse. I'm a cunt. Mainly online, but IRL I'm prone to being a dick too.
I just find it kind of funny that I'm hated more than you just for being a cunt, meanwhile you have done absolutely depraved shit IRL and get away with it because you act nice.
It really made me think.
>>
>>8341923
Well I just came in here like 10 minutes aga and wanted to know if you were still up to erp like last night or just too drained right now, probably gonna wait till the new thread though.
>>
gimme summadat sweet meat
>>
File: 410192d7f74ac8a4bc8dfbe90aae0d4a.jpg (706KB, 840x1146px) Image search: [Google]
410192d7f74ac8a4bc8dfbe90aae0d4a.jpg
706KB, 840x1146px
>>8341988
Image limit is almost up. Write up the opener and I'll try to roll with you. I'll let you know if I'm not feeling it.
I'm feeling pretty okay, I had some hair of the dog that bit me.
... do you get it? Dog puns..
>>
File: 1390450306271.jpg (430KB, 822x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1390450306271.jpg
430KB, 822x1024px
>>8342002
>>
>>8341908
I'm too much of a pussy to use my ava when I complain about the shitty thread state so I can't judge you too hard, I'm a big pussy
Love yah, lil sis Mado
>>
>>8341912
I actually get plenty of human interaction, it's really not hard at all when you're a nerd female. I just LIKE my dog as much or possibly more than human dick. Still salty over getting kicked for something I had nothing to do with though, I see.
>>8341915
later!
>>8341916
Oic.
>>8341983
It's almost like people will look past flaws or shortcomings if you're not a shithead for no reason! It's also almost like morality is subjective and you only feel the way you do about things because of the environment you grew up in and what you were exposed to! Weird how that stuff works.
>>
File: 00000.png (54KB, 248x272px) Image search: [Google]
00000.png
54KB, 248x272px
I'm already bored, I won't post in the new thread. (unless I'm prompted and can't resist)
>>
>>8342032
i wanna fuck the dog girl
arf arf
>>
>>8341968
This all just hits really close to home, I've seen some shit my dude
Yeah, once I'm done this session with Anon

>>8342028
I make sure to use my ava when I say anything. If I say something stupid, I expect it to be held to me.
>>
>>8342055
And that's a bad thing because?
>>
>>8341497
alex19 breaks the rules
>>
>>8342032
Fucking dogs is more than just a flaw, Jade. It's a felony in most civilised regions.
My brow is starting to hurt for the constant disapproving frown I've had since you started posting, so I'm just gonna step back for a while and try to forget that you exist again.
kys jade
t. bolin
>captcha: texas
>>
>>8342055
Quick before you go
Did you like the ending or not?
>>
>>8342098
>>8342098
>>8342098
>>8342098
>>
>>8341983
>It really made me think.
One of you two is a girl
Honestly, Bolinda, I don't have an issue with you beyond the obvious pitfall, but I'm still new compared to how long you've been here, so yeah
>>
>>8342019
(Yeah, I do. It's just me wanting to get a good drink from DMG's tits again, just lemme know if you're not up for it I'm fine either way.)
>Anon knocks on the door to the Magician Girl's bedroom after having to carry the busty blonde back home after a long night of drinking.
DMG? You up in there it's the middle of the afternoon! You working off a hangover, need a bite, anything?
>>
>>8342072
Woof woof~
>>8342089
you won't see my beautiful posts anymore!
>>8342100
I'll think long and hard about that while my dogs lovingly cuddle me to sleep tonight
>>8342101
No it's garbage.
>>
>>8341898
Uh, it's... tie
Thread posts: 723
Thread images: 251

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.