[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Twokinds thread Expanding Brain edition Newest Page: http:

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 321
Thread images: 127

File: twokinds expanding brain chart.jpg (432KB, 680x1153px) Image search: [Google]
twokinds expanding brain chart.jpg
432KB, 680x1153px
Twokinds thread

Expanding Brain edition

Newest Page: http://twokinds.keenspot.com/index.php

Comic: http://twokinds.keenspot.com/?p=archive

TwoKinds Content Pastebin: http://pastebin.com/0AJ2A5ad

Old thread: >>8245693
>>
File: sandwip.png (409KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
sandwip.png
409KB, 1000x1000px
I'll probably give this doodle some more time later in the week, didn't really have energy tonight to finish Zen.
>>
>>8299865
It's looking great. The stream was fun.
>>
>>8292314
>I generally ship Natani x futaKat and Keith x Wine
You're mean!
>>
A reminder that Maddie is shit!
>>
>>8299936
How so?
>>
File: Wag Wag Wag.gif (410KB, 1100x900px) Image search: [Google]
Wag Wag Wag.gif
410KB, 1100x900px
>>8299942
There's other waifus that are better pick than her.
>>
File: b2c3cef6e3f8840dc4679667194f2161.png (873KB, 793x1067px) Image search: [Google]
b2c3cef6e3f8840dc4679667194f2161.png
873KB, 793x1067px
>>8299942
Maddie is a saboteur and manipulator. And she's a fake loli, which means she's probably a whore.
>>
>>8299936
>>8299942

1. She's potentially loli
2. She's a bit of a ditz
3. She may have a crush on Keith creating an unnecessary potential for a love triangle
4. She tried to frame somebody for pedophilia in order to get herself out of trouble
>>
>>8300113
>she's a fake loli

We don't know her age, its quite possible she is still a loli, just not as young a one as she made out
>>
>>8292314
>I don't really ship Keith x Natani anymore, I generally ship Natani x futaKat and Keith x Wine

Yes, throw out the most fleshed out and interesting potential couple/'bro'mance in this train wreck of a comic because you find Keith too bland for your tastes and would rather have Natani fuck/be fucked by a dickgirl version of one of the worst characters in the comic.

Keith resigning himself to the bottle? You seem to forget how far Keith has already gone for Natani, being willing to sacrifice everything for her when he was ordered to kill her, and PUNCH TRACE IN THE FACE and call him useless, a character he's seen personally fight against faux gods and go through Templar's like they were made of tissue paper. Whatever you think of Keith, that took a lot of balls.

So yeah, fuck you.
>>
File: 1459897320797.png (881KB, 1036x823px) Image search: [Google]
1459897320797.png
881KB, 1036x823px
>>8299902
if Kat was bred for sex then she's definitely an unstoppable cocklusting hyper futa abomination
>tfw this will never be real
>>
>>8292429

Forgot:

3. Lynn forged Keith's signature which has to be illegal therefore making Lynn a massive hypocrite since he'll break the law when he finds it convenient at the time
>>
File: cbeb88568eaae1656d49f70850853fee.jpg (563KB, 1200x961px) Image search: [Google]
cbeb88568eaae1656d49f70850853fee.jpg
563KB, 1200x961px
>>
File: 4e98ef4012eef68839b50cfde9ec2ded.jpg (368KB, 1800x1038px) Image search: [Google]
4e98ef4012eef68839b50cfde9ec2ded.jpg
368KB, 1800x1038px
Tom really needs to flesh out Keith and Traces friendship without getting side tracked with Flora or Natani like he always does. I demand a boys night out!
>>
>>8300237

You're talking out of your ass here. To start, I said I'm unlikely to draw any more of Keith because of how bland his visual design is. That doesn't really have much of anything to do with why I don't ship him with Natani. If my drawing entertainment was the sole deciding factor in shipping, I wouldn't ship anyone with Kat, because drawing spots are a massive pain in the dick. I could dress Keith up or try doing other visually interesting things with him, but spots are spots, and you have to draw them, and they suck. They were two seperate statements about why I don't view that Maddie x Keith tryst as cucking Natani, and why you don't have to worry about me actually drawing it - cause I don't find it interesting enough to draw, just that it was where my mind went. They were two seperate statements that you chose to read together and get upset about.

Now, as for why I don't ship Keith x Natani. Keith x Natani was good for a while. If you look at my FA account, Natani and Keith were the very first things that I drew and posted under this name. Despite how embarrassingly bad those pics are now, they're still there, first things uploaded. Natani, and her romance with Keith pulled me into this comic and my desire to draw them drew me out of a multi-year art slump and got me drawing again.
>>
>>8300237

But there have been some big buzzkills along the way. I think Tom has dragged their romance out for too long. You can only keep that romantic tension going for so long before it loses its magic. Maybe that's just me having been around this comic for too long. If you're newer to it, then it won't be so worn out to you. And that's fine. I completely agree that, in the main cast, Natani and Keith are the only ones that had/have anything interesting going on. My heart just ain't in that ship anymore. Maybe it's unrealistic to expect their romance to move quicker considering the amount of time that has passed in the story, but it's the time in the real world that has passed that slowly choked that out.

The nail in the coffin was really the bit with Laura on the ship. Whatever Natani and Keith had built up, he was willing to throw it all away because of his grief over his dead ex-gf, by way of slow suicide via illusion spell. Natani pleads with him, with tears in her eyes, to not do it, and he goes all fuck you on her. After earlier throwing whatever he might have with Natani away to get back with his (then-living) ex-gf, whom he hadn't seen in years and may not actually have anything in common with anymore? Anyway, he keeps moping about, trying to kill himself, and rejecting Natani for whatever is in front of him at the moment. Their relationship might finally be going somewhere in the current comics, but IMO, too late. Keith kept demonstrating how shallow his feelings were, and now the two of them getting together feels artificial and forced.

You might not agree, but don't get buttmad because you started assuming shit.
>>
>>8300483
>Keith kept demonstrating how shallow his feelings were, and now the two of them getting together feels artificial and forced.
Almost like Rachel and Miles in "Las Lindas". Tom should have made Keith move on from his ex.
>>
>>8300144
She's 13, man!
>>
File: 20031224.jpg (219KB, 825x403px) Image search: [Google]
20031224.jpg
219KB, 825x403px
You know, reading the comic from the beginning gives you a real sense of just how much has been retconned in the comic.

Maren for instance is still listed as one of Trace's girlfriends but beyond a casual remark about it, it was never brought up again. Trace having friends at all when the comic later establishes him as a dangerous psychopath even towards fellow templar who cares for no one (let alone commoners when he owns a fucking mansion and controls entire lands. I mean seriously why would someone of such high stature hang out in a skeezy bar in poorville), and on this page here you see Keith with magic crystal necklace around his neck like Natani has even though Basitins can't use magic making it a completely useless accessory and this is only 10 or so pages in.
>>
>>8300542
If that's true then she isn't a fake loli, shes a real loli because Basitins age like humans, not keidran.
>>
>Keith not moving on
Welp now I'm triggered, that was fucking BULLSHIT. Like at least Trace isn't fucking fickle, he sticks with Flora even though they've got no real chemistry.
>>
File: Maren.png (64KB, 375x367px) Image search: [Google]
Maren.png
64KB, 375x367px
>>8300561
Wonder how much has been retconned since you brought it up.

>Maren for instance is still listed as one of Trace's girlfriends but beyond a casual remark about it, it was never brought up again.

Goddamn it, Tom. You have one job!

>>8300568
The loli must die.
>>
>>8300483
I've been reading it since the beginning and I don't find Keith and Natani's relationship to be drawn out at all, if anything as time goes on it becomes more interesting and I want to see more even if they never actually bang. Furthermore how can it really be said to be drawn out when in the comics timeline they've only hinted at having feelings for each other for a few weeks, yes its been six years for us but it doesn't mean that character building should just be thrown out for the sake of give a few turds their instant gratification. Do you honestly expect Natani to get over all her insecurities and just throw herself on Keith in a few weeks? If you do then you're an idiot hoping for a relationship as rushed and unfleshed as Trace and Flora's.

On Laura, omg you are even more of an idiot. The only hint that Keith had that Natani was romantically interested in him was when she kissed him after he tried to kill her, in short there was no romance there yet, they were close friends at that point and Laura was an actual person who was the love of Keiths life. Yes it was a dick move for him to be willing to die for a mere memory of Laura but then Natani snapped him out of it by showing him how important he was to everybody and to her. It wasn't until after that, that Natani and Keith actually became a viable ship and that their romantic relationship actually started building.
>>
>>8300578

He did "move on" after dispelling the heart's desire illusion/saying goodbye, but I think the damage was done at that point. Rather than Natani being hurt that he broke his promise to her (he swore to her that he would not do the exact thing that he did, like two minutes before he went and did it), or that the tru wuv in his heart was for Laura and not her, y'know, none of this has any lasting effect on her, she just forgives it all instantly and they go for a cuddle. So if it was meant to show Keith moving on and advancing in his relationship with Natani, it did not have that effect.

It was poorly handled/poorly written all the way around. Hell, including Laura in the first place was a mistake. Her reaching the island in a single-masted square-rigged skiff or whatever was bullshit, and she was obviously just brought in to selflessly sacrifice herself so that no one in the main party had to be written by G.R.R. Martin.
>>
>>8300589
The kicker, none of that stuff is said in the actual comic. All we get is Maren slapping Trace getting pissed as his 'girlfriend' for not being around in a month then nothing. She never brings it up again and nobody ever mentions it again.
>>
>>8300681
Agreed, Laura should have remained off camera, implied to be dead at best.
Not quite as bad as it could have been though, if Tom had done the "Keith is the last Bastin" shit might have been way, way worse.
>>
>>8300768
Tom might as well retcon the whole cast. Especially the dragon.
>>
>>8300826
.... so many lewd possibilities with Lady Nora
>>
File: 20040114.jpg (403KB, 825x1078px) Image search: [Google]
20040114.jpg
403KB, 825x1078px
>>8300826
He has, with every single character repeatedly. I mean look at Keith, he starts out hating Keidran with enough passion that he wants to kill them on sight, seeing them a mangy evil animals. Then later on it turns out he lived amongst them much of his teenage life and fell in love with one, his prejudice forgotten in an instant.... that is quite the flip flop not easily explained away with 'oh Keiths heart was broken because he thought Laura slept with somebody else making him bitter against Keidran'. Yeah... there's bitter and then there is crazy.
>>
>>8300649

>I don't find Keith and Natani's relationship to be drawn out at all

I've been drawing TwoKinds stuff for like 8-9 years, starting with Keith x Natani shipping. I think it's drawn out, and we don't have to agree.

>Do you honestly expect Natani to get over all her insecurities and just throw herself on Keith in a few weeks?

I understand I kind of vomited a wall of text at you, but you missed this part:

>Maybe it's unrealistic to expect their romance to move quicker considering the amount of time that has passed in the story, but it's the time in the real world that has passed that slowly choked that out.

In short, no, I did not expect her to just fall into his arms in a matter of weeks. I understand it's unreasonable, but I think it's also unreasonable for us to wait five+ years in between their first and second kisses.

To me, there's a lot of the same chemistry and personality to be had from shipping Clovis x Zen as there was to shipping Natani x Keith. It's unrealistic and ain't ever happening in the comic, but it doesn't carry with it the same baggage that comes from Natani and Keith. I can make up whatever I want and just enjoy it cause it's non-canon funsies. I'm not going to try and stop anyone from shipping whatever the hell they want, what I like and don't like doesn't really have any impact on you. So don't freak out about it.
>>
>>8300848
She's shit for turning that two foxes females.

>>8300901
So he'll just retcon until the comic ends? He must be having troubles characterizing the cast. He needs help.
>>
File: 0c542331556ec7096cadd740e964d02d.png (825KB, 1280x883px) Image search: [Google]
0c542331556ec7096cadd740e964d02d.png
825KB, 1280x883px
>>8300144
Her mom is the superior waifu anyway.
>>
>>8301214
Besides the fact you'd only be allowed to spend any alone time with her once or twice a year. Fuck Basitin culture, fuck it in the ear! How do they even do romance which such a law on the books?
>>
File: a4104289b448a93f3df463c15d77ca80.png (831KB, 1200x750px) Image search: [Google]
a4104289b448a93f3df463c15d77ca80.png
831KB, 1200x750px
>>8300483
Dragging things out has kind of been a long-term problem with the comic though. They spent like 5 years on a bloody boat even though comic-time it was less than a month. I stopped paying attention to the comic for a long time because I was getting seasick just from reading it, and when I found out things were finally moving again and I saw how much Tom's art had improved I got back into it.
>>
>>8301254
>Keidran are super cuddly and love sex, but they die faster than Sea Monkeys
>Basitins live as long as humans but they are so prudish that you'll barely get to spend any time with one even if you're married

You can't win.
>>
File: 761baf42540c56575c7b5fbf46b4c785.png (930KB, 1024x1490px) Image search: [Google]
761baf42540c56575c7b5fbf46b4c785.png
930KB, 1024x1490px
>>8301302
Least with Keidran you can have kids who you can watch grow up and have kids of their own giving you a potentially huge loving family

With Basitins you only get to spend time with your male offspring while your female offspring are as isolated from you as your lover, your family loving or not doomed to being broken by archaic laws.

Yeah, Keidran > Basitins
>>
File: 739f6e56e87ee8c4caea37ab97c9af1e.png (897KB, 1200x779px) Image search: [Google]
739f6e56e87ee8c4caea37ab97c9af1e.png
897KB, 1200x779px
>>8300530
Characters who don't move on from their exes are an easy way to piss off your audience. Like yeah, everyone goes through a grieving period, but you don't go and destroy your current relationship just because you ran into your ex somewhere. Maybe some people do in real life, but it's really annoying having to watch fictional characters go through it when I want some escapism.

Natani may have magical gender confusion that makes her afraid of hooking up with Keith, but at least it makes for an entertaining read. There wasn't any need to drag up Laura again to stir up drama, because Keith and Natani's relationship was already entertaining and well developed. At least it's finally going somewhere.

If anyone's relationship needs better development right now I'd say it's Trace and Flora. They're officially the main couple of the story but I pretty regularly forget that they're not side characters.
>>
>>8301423
What development at all?

Flora is literally the first person Trace met in the comic, Flora didn't even show a romantic interest in him at all until the Spy started manipulating Trace, without any real reason Flora just accepted 'Trace's' advances he didn't even know he was making, at which point Trace said the hell with it and just went along with it. She goes into heat and they shag, beyond that its been a bunch of 'I trust you even though I have no reason to' and 'I love you even though I tried to kill repeatedly'

There is literally nothing to Trace and Flora, there connection makes no sense and still doesn't because their relationship rests on a foundation of sand. I think too late to go back and fix that unless Tom did a prequel comic.
>>
File: Antagonists.png (112KB, 361x579px) Image search: [Google]
Antagonists.png
112KB, 361x579px
So whatever happen to the plot of the bad guys they suppose to deal with?
>>
>>8301659
What do you mean? Out of that picture almost all of them have made an appearance.

Master Spy has been in the comic pretty much the whole time I mean hes pretty much the first person we see whenever the comic goes to a new location, the guy next to him was killed on the Basitin Isles, Euchre has shown up repeatedly too and with Rose in the picture I guarentee you we'll be seeing him again soon, The blonde guy in the back I can't remember if hes made an appearance yet, but the two on the right we've definitely seen.
>>
>>8301576
I gotta at least give Tom some credit for sticking with the comic as long as he has even though the early comic was very clearly the unintelligible nonsense of a teenager. I think most artists would have probably given up on it after a few years and moved on to some boring slice of life comic, then rinsed and repeated several times. Lord knows I've given up on pretty much all the characters and stories I created when I was a teenager even though I loved them quite dearly back then.

Unfortunately though, that means that Tom is writing a comic for adults that is built on top of a comic that only made sense in the mind of a sexually frustrated teenage anime fan. Every time he wants to fix something about the story from the early days, it means either having to retcon things away or drag them back up and remind everyone of how awkward the early comics were.

I don't think that Twokinds in its current form deserves to be on the bad webcomics wiki, because it's got lovable characters and nice artwork. Unfortunately if you go back a few years it becomes very quickly apparent why it has an entry. In those early years Tom fell right into the trap of making all the characters assholes and writing them in ways that didn't make any sense.

I would say it would almost be easier to just go back and re-write a condensed version of the first several years of Twokinds that skips the filler (including 90% of the stuff on the boat) and fixes all the nonsensical stuff, but the logical side of me says "hell no" because the last thing Tom needs right now is an excuse to put off moving the story forward.
>>
>>8299865
I love that Zen is giving Clovis a lick on the face, even while double-teaming her with his sister. It's the little things that matter.
>>
>>8301700
True, but I'm just wondering when are they going to fight. Then again, the spy could end up bringing a large army to capture Trace.

>>8301718
>Twokinds in its current form deserves to be on the bad webcomics wiki

Unless Tom can make the webcomic good to the point it is seen as 7/10 for them or you can convince them about it, the mods in the wiki will still keep it up.
>>
File: snow-leopard-wild.png (945KB, 1200x750px) Image search: [Google]
snow-leopard-wild.png
945KB, 1200x750px
>>8300479
It sucks that snow leopards have such pretty coats but are so tedious to color.

I have a love hate relationship with Kat because on the one hand her character design is super cute, she has the best aspects of two of my favorite animals, and she's frequently naked, but on the other hand there's really not much else to say about her character. She's flat and vapid and she's kind of got creator's pet written all over her. The part of me that likes her only really likes her for her character design, sex appeal and cuteness, which serves to fuel the part of me that hates her for being a shallow and underdeveloped fanservice character.
>>
>>8301793
I'm not saying the article should be taken down, because those initial years have earned their place in the pantheon of the 2000s' bad web comics, and the comic being better now doesn't somehow erase any of that. I'm speaking more in the hypothetical, as in if you were just a casual observer who was only taking a look at the recent years of the comic it wouldn't really jump out at you why it's on the wiki.
>>
Human on anthro is my fetish, if only Trace wasn't so boring
>>
>>8302432
I want to see more of these two.
>>
>>8302720
>Tries to trick a guard into dropping his drawers so she could win a bet
>Ends up falling or at least caring for her mark

Pity there is no sign of him reciprocating, blushing and stammering isn't exactly a great indicator that hes interested. If he is though, hes a lucky bastard.... though I hope he doesn't mind scratches
>>
>>8300131
>She tried to frame somebody for pedophilia in order to get herself out of trouble
oh no she (maybe) lied about the actual serial rapist trying to rape her also
>>
>>8302720
I hate this edits so much.
The nipple should blend with the fur, not this fake on top 3D looking bullshit.
>>
File: 1442648415197.png (128KB, 446x451px) Image search: [Google]
1442648415197.png
128KB, 446x451px
>>8302793
at least be glad we got something
>>
>>8302790
Actual serial rapist? And where are you getting this from? Don't get me wrong I see Eric as a douche and a pathetic pervert but I don't think he's raped anybody. Sure Fem Mike hid his curse from him because he was scared of what Eric might do, but we don't know what exactly that was. For all we know Mike was terrified about being the subject of one of Eric's lewd paintings, or maybe he did fear rape but not out of knowledge of such behavior but by drawing conclusions from the fact he is a pervert.

Either way I don't think Tom would make a serial rapist a supporting hero character in the comic. Assassins, slavers, murderers, kinkillers sure but rapists? I think that would cross a line
>>
>>8302974
kat talked about how eric has slaves all over the human lands that he visits and fucks
all the slaves have mind control things on, that makes it rape
>>
>>8301659
>>8301700
blonde guy in the back is brahn the master seer who we saw in the last chapter in the tiger meeting+templar wolf ambush, he's the one with the warg kid and who's working with clovis
>>
>>8302974
... when put like that I realize a good chunk of the main cast aren't the nicest of people

Keith - Killed his own Father
Trace - Killed Thousands (amnesia doesn't erase that)
Natani - Killed people for money (even if the marks usually end up doing something to get themselves killed)
Zen - Ditto
Euchre - Worked as a Templar against his own people and was willing to sell out his own cousin so not to blow his cover
Mary - Former Grand Templar likely was responsible for her share of atrocities even before Trace's coup
Eric - Slaver
Nora - Treats others like toys and might not actually have any regard for their lives, once quipping about eating Keith and Natani because she was hungry
>>
>>8302790
>>8303012
There's no evidence that Eric has fucked a slave under mind control. He is actually depicted pretty regularly as an exceptionally nice slave owner with a particular affinity towards Keirdran. Sure you can argue that slaves can't consent, almost all of his slaves all seem to like him.

As >>8302974 pointed out the only slave who seemed scared of Eric doing something "perverted" was Mike after he got turned into a girl, and this can really be brushed off on two reasons: 1) Mike was a guy, and as a guy he has his own ideas of what a master with lots of attractive female slaves might do with them, and 2) he might just have been nervous that Eric would want to paint him, which would be kind of humiliating since his female-self would have been immortalized while Eric ogled him for hours.

The only "rapey" thing that Eric was ever shown doing was in a non-canon comic where Mike and Evals turned *him* into a girl, and it was a joke comic anyway.
>>
>>8303012
got a page reference, I don't remember that
>>
>>8303093
http://twokinds.keenspot.com/comic/296/
>>
>>8303257
>http://twokinds.keenspot.com/comic/296/

Kat mentions him visiting other servants, that doesn't mean hes boning those servants
>>
>>8303378
please it's so heavily implied
>>
>>8303257
>>8303529
I'm not seeing it. You are insinuating that he's only traveling to fuck his slaves, and that said slaves are being mind controlled, i.e. he's raping them.

Maybe that's what you got from the page but what I got is that Eric has things to attend to abroad with all stuff he owns. Kat sees it as him going to visit his servants. The point of the page is that Eric is a big softie for Kat and she can talk him into things easily even though she's his slave.
>>
>>8301997
They can update the page if they want to or someone decide to take that mantel.

>>8302432
>Human on anthro fetish
Heresy.
>>
>>8303529
No it isn't. You are assuming it means hes boning his servants but lets examine that anyway.

For one you forget Kat has a thing for Eric and is probably jealous of him seeing any other female servants in any context which could easily explain her hesitation.

Second you are assuming hes visiting those servants for sex, its not stated and even if it were there is no indication it'd be without consent.

Thirdly its shown a few pages before that one that Eric is not a fan of the collars, he doesn't like what they do to Keidran and only uses them because its the law (with the exception of Kat who he can't bare doing that to). The only collared slaves we see are Mike and Evals, and their enchantment on their collars appears so weak (probably intentionally) that they have a large degree of independent thought, so much so that they were able to keep secrets from Eric (something you wouldn't really want slaves to do). I'd be willing to bet his female servants have equally weak enchantments on their collars, allowing them enough freedom to at very least consent or refuse Eric

Eric maybe a perverted slaver douche but a rapist? I don't see Tom making such a character a supporting hero.
>>
File: 5566303682412130995.png (699KB, 1200x926px) Image search: [Google]
5566303682412130995.png
699KB, 1200x926px
new sketch for today

why do zen's pants have to hang so low christ
>>
>>8303900
>Eric maybe a perverted slaver douche but a rapist? I don't see Tom making such a character a supporting hero.
yeah with a main character being a genocidal warmonger, his best friend killed his own father, that guy's fuckbuddy is an amoral assassin, and group B having a vanguard member of an army and another amoral assassin

but rapists are just unimaginable
>>
>>8303942
10/10 - Wouldn't fuck him.
>>
>>8303967
Eric's worst crime is being a slaver, and he's an exceptionally kind and fair one. Compared to the other characters I would go so far as to say he's Tom's self-insert.
>>
>>8303942
Fem Sythe would look good in Krystal's jungle girl costume.
>>
>>8303967

In our screwed up form of entertainment? Yeah basically.

There are plenty of stories, movies, ect where we are made to emphasize with murders and warmongers. Game of Thrones ring a bell?

Rapists however for one reason or another are much harder for people to get behind. I mean look at Karl Drogo, had he just flat out raped Daenerys rather then slowly make her aware he was waiting for consent, or ignored her request for the rapes to stop which he respected I think he would have been a non-redeemable character in almost everybodies eyes. He still a warmonger, murderer and outright asshole but because we never saw him rape and he acted against rape it made it sympathetic enough for people to route for him.

Rape in a lot of peoples minds is a worse crime than simply killing someone, its not entirely rational but for some reason its considered less redeemable.
>>
>>8304114
>Krystal's jungle girl costume
Boner, no!
>>
>>8304051
I would with or without the tits but thats only because I think Wolf Keidran are the epitome of sexy
>>
File: 20110323nt_crop.jpg (27KB, 195x289px) Image search: [Google]
20110323nt_crop.jpg
27KB, 195x289px
>>8304219
Don't betray the human race.
>>
>>8303967
The human mind is weird as fuck, for some reason we can sympathize with most murderers, but rape is like, the worst thing a person can do to another person and anyone who's done it or supported it is instantly several levels of hell-bound lower than a "mere" killer.
>>
File: zen.png (165KB, 335x335px) Image search: [Google]
zen.png
165KB, 335x335px
>>8304286
Search your feelings, you know Wolves being sexier to be true!
>>
>>8303900
>>8303693
Not that anon, but try also http://twokinds.keenspot.com/comic/310/
>Now, don’t get me wrong, Flora. I have spent… “quality time” with several of the servants I own.
After Flora reacted with surprise that Kat's not a sex slave for him. So he clearly fucks his slaves. And from http://twokinds.keenspot.com/comic/292/
>Roderick: You know that it’s against the law for traders to have slaves not bound by control spells. She shouldn’t be able to say “no."
>Eric: I’m aware of the laws, Roderick. I also know what they do to Keidran!
>Eric: It kills them inside! I do use it for my slaves, but… I couldn’t do it to Kat.
So yeah, knowing that they literally can't refuse his advances, Eric has sex with his non-Kathrin Keidran. Pervy slaver guy is canonically a rapist, who'd'a thunk it?

>>8304219
>>8305401
>not dragons
>>
>>8305523
He also apparently buys collars so weak that his slaves can hold secrets from him and say no
>>
>>8305523
Anthro dragons sure but ''dragon'' dragons are not for sex
>>
>>8305701
>"dragon" dragons are not for sex
Imagine being this wrong.
>>
>>8305523
No-one is denying that Eric has fucked his slaves before. What is being contested is the notion that he doesn't allow them any free will to accept or reject his propositions. He makes them wear collars because it's the law but they are pretty much for display only, as >>8303900
pointed out. He makes a point to left his slaves behave autonomously.

For the most part Eric's slaves think very highly of him, so it's pretty plausible that some of them would readily accept his advances or perhaps even make advances on him themselves. He has to actively push away Kat and she has never even worn a collar. It's not like he's surrounded by stepford wives and Kat has spent her whole life oblivious that the man she cares about most has been raping her fellow slaves.
>>
>>8305523
>http://twokinds.keenspot.com/comic/310/

Having sex with slaves doesn't imply he did so without consent

>http://twokinds.keenspot.com/comic/292/

This page shows Eric has disdain for the control collars (why would he use such strong wording otherwise) which I brought up in the very post you are replying to and furthermore pointed out that the control collared slaves of Erics we did see (Mike and Evals) had a large degree of independent thought indicating he intentionally weakened or allowed the control enchantments to weaken enough that his slaves could have independent thought. We only see a fully enchanted collar once he got pissed off thinking Evals was lying/betraying him (Something I do view as unforgivable which is why I call him a douche).

It stands to reason if he allowing that with worker slaves collars, hes allowed the same with his pleasure slaves or whatever, I don't see Eric being the type to want to fuck a mindless keidran automaton who can't say no, especially since he's excited by the prospect of wooing one over like he tried repeatedly with Flora.

If he is meant to be rapist, you sure as hell don't know any better then I do, only one who knows for sure would be Tom and if you pointed the things you did with me I guarentee you he'd retcon it because he probably didn't intend for Eric to portrayed as a rapist because it'd make him completely unsympathetic.
>>
File: 1483997937074.jpg (119KB, 440x429px) Image search: [Google]
1483997937074.jpg
119KB, 440x429px
>>8305870
Can we just settle for the fact that the comic is dark as shit but it's contrasted a lot by Tom's colorful and happy art style
Eric mind controlled and fucked keidran against their will for his own pleasure and that's that
>>
>>8305979
but it's really not? we've got evidence that directly counters yours.
Someone bring this up to Tom I'd like to see his official reply
>>
File: roselyn_by_twokinds-d5ytei0.jpg (678KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
roselyn_by_twokinds-d5ytei0.jpg
678KB, 1920x1200px
>>8305523
>>8305732

>Dragons

Meh, Wolves are still sexier and before you say "Well a dragon can become a wolf", I prefer my men and women to be themselves, not some idealized parody
>>
>>8306006
>Someone bring this up to Tom I'd like to see his official reply
>going for the easy but wrong solution
We already know what Tom will say and it won't be the truth
>>
>>8306043
except it is the truth because it would be Word of God on the subject.
(you)
>>
File: Sealeen_Profile.png (109KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
Sealeen_Profile.png
109KB, 250x250px
>>8305401
They aren't sexy. Humans are the real deal.

>>8305732
Heresy!
>>
File: headtripnatani.png (128KB, 260x260px) Image search: [Google]
headtripnatani.png
128KB, 260x260px
>>8306184
>Humans are the real deal.

So boring....
>>
>>8306239
Least we can agreed that half-breeds/hybrids are worst.
>>
>>8306347
Why does she have pawpads on her hands when full keidran don't?
>>
>>8306385
[spoiler]Paw fetish![/spoiler] Or he's just lazy to add them.
>>
http://twokinds.keenspot.com/comic/718/
>>
>>8306347
I think Tom forget this some times. Just look at page 843 so at 846.
>>
File: excusemewat.jpg (74KB, 123x277px) Image search: [Google]
excusemewat.jpg
74KB, 123x277px
I forgot the potential for reaction images from this thing.
>Red questions everything he ever knew about the world
>>
File: QuickMemo+_2017-03-21-19-10-34.png (115KB, 333x220px) Image search: [Google]
QuickMemo+_2017-03-21-19-10-34.png
115KB, 333x220px
>>8306528
Well I be damn...

>>8306567
Wait...
>>
File: 19165.png (35KB, 107x250px) Image search: [Google]
19165.png
35KB, 107x250px
>>8306567
Much better.
>>
>>8306618
fuck you man I was taking a drink when I saw that, almost choked.
>>
whoops
>>
File: Lynn_profile.png (179KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
Lynn_profile.png
179KB, 320x320px
>>8306643
Least you're alive to remember the pic.
>>
File: 1490088025166.jpg (619KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1490088025166.jpg
619KB, 1000x1000px
Where is my Kieth NTR alcoholism suicide fic?
>>
File: 20120222.jpg (427KB, 825x1100px) Image search: [Google]
20120222.jpg
427KB, 825x1100px
>>8303900
>>8305768
>>8305870

There is no evidence that he is using particularly weak enchantments that are for display only. You may not be grasping the full horror of the control collars. They allow independent thought, but not independent action. They make the keidran into prisoners in their own bodies, who may at any time have their free will overridden by the collar, forced to speak things or do things that they do not want to do.

Beyond that, just having sex with a slave, collar or no, is amoral. Whether they appear to really be consenting or not. The imbalance of power between owner and slave means that their free will is not unburdened. Are they consenting because they, consciously or subconsciously, fear repercussions if they say no? Will their food rations be cut, or will they be disciplined if they don't consent? Will they be sold to another, potentially worse master if this master doesn't feel like he's getting what he paid for? Even if Eric promises no repercussions for saying no, the imbalance of power remains, and whatever the promises the slave may still feel fear that the master is lying. And that fear can influence their decision. It's not something entered into as equals. The slave doesn't have the choice of saying no, walking out the door, hailing a cab, and never seeing the master again. They are entirely dependent on their master for living.
>>
File: Tom is Dead.png (169KB, 356x313px) Image search: [Google]
Tom is Dead.png
169KB, 356x313px
Remember when Tom added his self-insert to be killed? We need more of it.
>>
>>8306968
Let us, once again, pose this question to the person who actually writes the damn thing: Tom. Anyone able to get in contact with him for this?
>>
>>8306882
This one? https://www.deviantparadigm.com/2k/ep/ktl.html
>>
>>8306968
that's the thing, the collars make them consent when the keidran itself actually doesn't want to
>>
>>8307017
Try DeviantArt?
>>
>>8307017
Pretty much this

And also there is plenty of evidence hes using weak enchantments, ironically it comes on the page following the one you posted where we get a real glimpse of what a slave looks like with a fully active control collar. Again Mike and Evals were able to keep secrets from Eric and act independently even before the collars enchantments failed. Evals behavior with a fully active collar was quite different, he looked dead and thoughtless, having to strain himself immensely to say anything other than what was expected. Funny how you didn't choose any of those pages.

The second paragraph there is complete speculation and whats more speculation which no sense as if Eric punished his slaves like that for refusing him then I don't think he'd have such a favorable reputation with his slave, especially Kat

Again if you disagree bring it up to Tom, otherwise we'll be going in circles with our interpretations forever
>>
>>8301254
For some reason I can't help but imagining King Adelaide as having a harem of fuccbois like Keith who she cycles through regularly, even though such a thing would be completely taboo in Basitin culture.
>>
File: image_by_xxrekonmastaxx-d6dyw1s.jpg (25KB, 295x277px) Image search: [Google]
image_by_xxrekonmastaxx-d6dyw1s.jpg
25KB, 295x277px
>>8307221
Those poor Bastians. Raped by their queen.
>>
>>8306989
>implying Eric isn't Tom's real author avatar
>the very wealthy yet oddly bookish guy
>spends all his time drawing and fucking the sexy anthro people
>the fanservice character is infatuated with him

Eric is what Tom imagines himself being like if he was a handsome rich douche in that world
>>
>>8307406
>Mike
poor guy
>>
File: 1445198521996.jpg (47KB, 720x203px) Image search: [Google]
1445198521996.jpg
47KB, 720x203px
>>8307017
>>8307193
>asking Tom if it's ethical to deploy mind altering and force of will modifying devices on humanoid animals that are FULLY CAPABLE OF CONSENTING
Of course it's fucking wrong on so many fucking levels
>>
File: 406cb2e7b0dd453147f3855b5c6fc41a.png (754KB, 1200x879px) Image search: [Google]
406cb2e7b0dd453147f3855b5c6fc41a.png
754KB, 1200x879px
>>8307340
I'd volunteer as tribute.
>>
>>8307471
I just want to ask Tom if he thinks Eric is a rapist and if not, to explain his reasoning.

>inb4 this triggers a mass retconning so grand he basically redoes the whole fucking comic
>>
>>8307442
Speaking of which, should Mike be made a girl permanently? He seemed to like it the first time it happened.
>>
>>8307477
No.

>>8307571
Double no.
>>
>>8307565
If he wants the safe way out he could just say "his relationships with his slaves weren't ethical due to the power dynamics at play, but he allowed them to refuse him of their free will and never forced any of them to say yes."
>>
>>8307471
That isn't the question you've been asking though.

Your question is more like "Has Eric been using the control collars to make his slaves have sex with him whether they want to or not?".

I'd argue there is no evidence he has been and there is no evidence he is a rapist beyond your leaps in logic.

As to the morality of the control collars, I already told you my opionion on that by explaining when Eric resorted to using a fully active collar to interrogate Evals despite his fear and protests, Eric became a irredeemable douchbag in my eyes. Even so I'm not going to make the leap that hes been raping his the same way. There isn't enough evidence to make that leap and even if there were if Tom realized it I bet money he'd call it an oversight and retcon it as I don't think he want Eric to be viewed as a rapist.
>>
>>8307601
But think of how cute her pups with Evals will be.
>>
File: tohawt.jpg (12KB, 243x208px) Image search: [Google]
tohawt.jpg
12KB, 243x208px
>>8307710
I would if I couldn't stop thinking about how cute my pups would be with Evals as the father.

>I want to ease the pain of his slavery by becoming his slave pet
>Letting him put me in a collar (Non-enchanted) and a leash
>Having him parade me through the human villages like a prized puppy in a nude
>Nuzzling against his rough calfs before he plays fetch with me
>Showing me off to all the other keidran and human boasting what a good girl I am and having me roll over onto my back so he can show it by rubbing my belly
>Taking me home and giving me a good bath and scrubbing with his rough paws
>Giving me a lovely dinner in a doggy dish he carved my name into
>Me crawling up to his chair and licking his toes as he reads
>Crawling into his bed and snuggling at his feet before he grabs my hips and takes me doggy style
>Spending the rest of the night with him knotted in me and holding me close with my back to his chest
>Waking him up in the morning by licking last nights juices off his dribbling morning wood before we repeat the entire routine all over again
>>
File: 1488718367206.jpg (32KB, 526x176px) Image search: [Google]
1488718367206.jpg
32KB, 526x176px
>>8307893
anon stop that's enough
>>
File: collars.png (4KB, 830x48px) Image search: [Google]
collars.png
4KB, 830x48px
>>8307193

>there is plenty of evidence hes using weak enchantments

Not really.

Anyway, your turn. Come join the IRC, ask him about the rape. I'll watch.
>>
File: 20170321191346_1.jpg (951KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170321191346_1.jpg
951KB, 1920x1080px
So I was playing as Natani in Skyrim and the area I started the game in had a lot of wolves. They won't attack the wolf race unless provoked so I saw the chance to take some screenshots.
>>
>>8308095
Yes really, I've given you a bunch. Ignoring it doesn't make it go away.

Also why would I want to ask Tom about the rape? I'm not the one claiming Eric is a rapist, YOU ARE! You ask him you lazy fuck.
>>
File: 20170321193207_1.jpg (920KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170321193207_1.jpg
920KB, 1920x1080px
>>8308144
She found a new friend.
>>
File: 69a2b4f4eec921272ba51681102c7b9a.png (680KB, 1200x926px) Image search: [Google]
69a2b4f4eec921272ba51681102c7b9a.png
680KB, 1200x926px
>>8303942
Someone made an edit
Your mileage may vary
>>
File: 20170321203115_1.jpg (842KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170321203115_1.jpg
842KB, 1920x1080px
>>8308162
A good friend.
>>
File: 20170321203610_1.jpg (389KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170321203610_1.jpg
389KB, 1920x1080px
>>8308175
A REALLY good friend.
>>
>>8308190
>skyrim bestiality
now I've seen everything.
>>
>>8308144
Install lovers lab, CBBE with a good Natani like preset, and make sure you have the extra animations then take some screenshots

My requests: Wolf threesome, Male Werewolf, Female Werewolf, and a horse
>>
File: 20170321203656_1.jpg (763KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170321203656_1.jpg
763KB, 1920x1080px
>>8308190
>>8308210
I actually already have CBBE installed with HDT physics and all the sliders. Spent a pretty good while giving Natani an amazonian physique.

I don't actually have any other lewd mods installed. This is just a case of me getting extremely lucky and entering the TFC command at just the right moment. I wasn't even planning it.
>>
File: 20170321203739_1.jpg (794KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170321203739_1.jpg
794KB, 1920x1080px
>>8308243
>>
>>8308095
>join
>the chat is really fucking quiet
is it always like this or am I doing something wrong
>>
>>8308402

It's always like this. Lots of people are idle, chat comes and goes as there are things to talk about.

It used to be way more active, but a lot of the old guard have left. Or, like me, grown rather quiet, and only stick around to occasionally chat with Tom or catch links to sketches and whatnot. Though the sketches thing hasn't been happening so much since he started his patreon, seems most of that has moved there.
>>
>>8308551
gonna wait a while to pose the question then, until I can guarantee some activity.
>>
>>8308725
Please be polite though. Don't just say "did Eric rape his slaves?" Ask if he let his slaves have the will to accept or reject his sexual propositions, or if they always had to obey him even if they didn't consent.
>>
>>8308955
Aye, I'm not a fukkin douche, just a fag.
>>
File: 1486404148023.jpg (280KB, 1686x1010px) Image search: [Google]
1486404148023.jpg
280KB, 1686x1010px
>>8307571
YES.
>>
File: 1482644062388.jpg (1MB, 964x1356px) Image search: [Google]
1482644062388.jpg
1MB, 964x1356px
>>8309184
Mike is best girl and she knows it.
>>
File: 1454040044247.jpg (161KB, 481x481px) Image search: [Google]
1454040044247.jpg
161KB, 481x481px
>>8308095
>>8308725
>"Imma asking cringey questions in the chat! No one's done that before!"
While I can't stop you from sticking your hand in a running blender, I'm still gonna tell you it's a bad idea
>>
>>8307710
Seff should draw fem Mike with Evals.
>>
File: 1467004869526.jpg (177KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1467004869526.jpg
177KB, 1280x720px
>>8308204
It doesn't count as bestiality if she can get pregnant.
>>
>>8299772
You should make every image after the first have a progressively smaller brain.
>>
File: keithinanutshell.jpg (25KB, 425x205px) Image search: [Google]
keithinanutshell.jpg
25KB, 425x205px
This single panel sums up Keith throughout the entirety of Two Kinds. Kind of sad really...
>>
>>8309976
nah he's also got daddy issues, those didn't come from Kedrien.
>>
>>8309797

But I'm not even done with my Natani/Clovis/Zen sandwich, how can I even start thinking about having an Evalsdog in Mikebuns with cream sauce.
>>
>>8309999
All the characters have fucking edgy backstories. That's how you can tell that Tom started the comic when he was a teenager.
>>
>>8309999
CHECKED
>>
>>8310075
Please finish the Clovis / wolf sibs threeway first. Take as much time as you need.

(Stream when?)
>>
>>8309999
>>8310101
Well look at that. A rare get right here in our humble general.
>>
File: 20070413.jpg (404KB, 825x1100px) Image search: [Google]
20070413.jpg
404KB, 825x1100px
>>8308095

Yes really. Hows this for proof, atop of keeping secrets from Eric, this panel not only shows Eval's LYING to Eric but also REFUSING an order. Check and mate.
>>
>>8310674
>mike's pants falling down as he/she/magic leans against the door
BONER YES
>>
>>8307406
>Made comic to "combat racism".
>Self inserts as rich aryan slave owner.
Tippity toppity kekorino.
>>
>>8310803
Everything about fem Mike is boner inducing.
>>
>>8311168
Figures don't it.
>>
>>8308190
I saw someone post this cropped pic to /v/ not long ago, which one of you sluts was it?
>>
>>8311253
>>
File: ohno.jpg (71KB, 400x314px) Image search: [Google]
ohno.jpg
71KB, 400x314px
>>8311265
>>
>>8311265
god damnit
>>
File: SmugNatani.jpg (71KB, 791x798px) Image search: [Google]
SmugNatani.jpg
71KB, 791x798px
>>8311265
Must be so frustrating for Clovis that he doesn't even have a dick anymore to compete with a mangy mutt and has to setting for taking dick from Natani's brother instead
>>
File: Ididit.png (14KB, 1535x66px) Image search: [Google]
Ididit.png
14KB, 1535x66px
I did it, I pushed the big red button.
>>
File: 1483455569051.jpg (1MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
1483455569051.jpg
1MB, 3840x2160px
>>8311681
>>
File: e8b13b7f8645c5c33066b24c17c4b409.png (708KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
e8b13b7f8645c5c33066b24c17c4b409.png
708KB, 1200x1200px
>>8311651
Zen's the closest thing that Clovis will ever find to a male Natani so it's not such a bad outcome for her.
>>
File: ThirstyKit.png (16KB, 774x119px) Image search: [Google]
ThirstyKit.png
16KB, 774x119px
>>8311736
have a little more, I find their responses funny.
and that's all the shit stirring I'll do this year.
>>
>>8308095
were you watching, famalama?
>>
>>8311773
We just need to know if Eric's slaves can say no. A lot of his slaves probably legitimately wanted to have sex with him, and while it's not ethical to have slaves in the first place there are worse things than that. If he was compelling his slaves to have sex with him though, either through mind control or the old fashioned way of just forcing himself on them, I think that's a bridge too far for most people. Hell some people in this thread say what he did to Evals with the collar is unforgivable.
>>
>>8311889
It was unforgivable. Stripping Evals of his will, ignoring his terror as it was done, trying to force him to admit to things he never did, all while taking away Evals ability to defend himself

Its a different form of rape, just not the kind I was defending Eric of being accused of. Hypocritical I know, but I'm anything if not anal when it comes to character flaws
>>
>>8312056
I think Tom got sick of hearing that Eric paints slave owners in too positive of a light. At the end of the day if you treat people like property, being nice for the most part doesn't mean you're not going to abuse them eventually.

And in true Tom fashion he went extreme to the point that it ruined the character for a lot of people.
>>
>>8307406
Tom is jewish.
Most slave traders were jewish.

Huh, checks out.
>>
>>8307893
/PoFG/ is this way

>>8173536
>>
File: tracelies.jpg (87KB, 570x463px) Image search: [Google]
tracelies.jpg
87KB, 570x463px
>>
>>8311884

No, my insomnia is back so I was trying to get a couple more hours of sleep before art time tonight. Seems I only got like an hour and a half, though. Anyways, your conversation was still in the scrollback. You didn't speak the words of summoning or address Tom directly. Like the point was to get his attention and ask him the question, and you asked the chat in general.

It's probably for the better. He can be pretty touchy about these kind of subjects, and if he's going to get irritated at anyone for it... better you than me. My efforts at getting him to book passage for Clovis and Zen on a pleasure cruise are going too well to upset him over this nonsense.
>>
>>8312540
godspeed laddy, I'll keep quiet about it until you're done with those negotiations
>>
>>8312228
Jewish and Asian, so yeah...
>>
File: 42582845692.jpg (9KB, 201x250px) Image search: [Google]
42582845692.jpg
9KB, 201x250px
>>8312447
>a webcomic made me seasick
>>
>>8307571
No
He and evals need to be butt buddies
>>
>>8313042
Temporary genderswap potions. Make it happen, that way they BOTH get to be there girl, when they aren't being gloriously gay.
>>
>>8313066
Nah, between the two of them Mike clearly likes being a girl and Evals didn't have any attraction towards him until he became a girl. Mike is Evals' dream girl except when he's not a girl. Mike is his own dream girl. Making Mike a girl permanently would make both of them very happy.
>>
>>8313225
kek I just realized I posted the edited version. I actually like the unedited better.
>>
>>8313066
gay, straight, does it really matter? Call me a romantic but I like to think it isn't their bodies which attract them to each other but who the body belongs to. I mean Mike was still technically a guy when he was a fem since it was just an illusion rather than a transformation like Clovis (Its why Mike's punch reach was the same even though he appeared smaller as a fem and him punching air actually struck Evals anyway).
>>
>>8313236
god Nora makes a sexy mental vixen... pity she hates taking such forms physically
>>
>>8313276
>>8313236
The unedited version of this page actually makes more sense because it represents Mike's confusion about his situation while he was a girl.

He is shown essentially sexless in the first few frames, and then sees a beautiful vixen (Nora) that represents the female version of himself. He embraces his female self (actually Nora in fox form) and kisses her. This implies that Mike's accepted her femininity and new body and is ready to start her new life.

And then of course, he wakes up and is a male again, in a compromising position with Evals.

It really wouldn't surprise me at all if deep down, Mike hopes that if it ever happens again it will be permanent.
>>
File: latest.png (1MB, 1906x798px) Image search: [Google]
latest.png
1MB, 1906x798px
>>8312561

I'm not sure if I would call them negotiations, or if they even really have a definite end point.
>>
>>8313255
>I mean Mike was still technically a guy when he was a fem since it was just an illusion rather than a transformation like Clovis (Its why Mike's punch reach was the same even though he appeared smaller as a fem and him punching air actually struck Evals anyway).

Eh, Tom was being really inconsistent with the physics their. Mike's clothes were falling off due to the different body, and "she" said she felt strange all over right as it was happening. It may have been an "illusion" in the way a charm spell is not permanent, and when the magic wears off the subject changes back. Mike would have been stronger because an active magic force was maintaining the transformation, whereas with Clovis' transformation, as far as we can tell it was a permanent change.
>>
File: 73b4e9911a315e57485c91cdbba385ee.png (604KB, 850x1200px) Image search: [Google]
73b4e9911a315e57485c91cdbba385ee.png
604KB, 850x1200px
I had a thought. A few threads ago an anon suggested a fridge theory where Clovis was always a girl and was using an illusion to appear as a male, but I dismissed it because it didn't make any sense given Clovis' personality or anything else we know about the character.

However, I could almost buy a variant of that theory in regards to Mike. What if Mike was actually born a girl but has been trapped in an illusion for so long as to not remember life before it happened?
>>
>>8312540
Hope you catch some Zs this week. Can't say I've battled with actual chronic insomnia but I know from experience that skipping sleep sucks. Looking forward to your next stream though.
>>
File: natani kat no way fag.jpg (930KB, 1400x1400px) Image search: [Google]
natani kat no way fag.jpg
930KB, 1400x1400px
I decided to make a colored version of >>8306882.

What I love about this meme is that every time I see it I find myself trying to say "no way fag" while making that facial expression. I imagine that's a fairly typical reaction.
>>
File: 60a0be7241a414b8ab28bd4602c3b019.png (766KB, 1200x926px) Image search: [Google]
60a0be7241a414b8ab28bd4602c3b019.png
766KB, 1200x926px
Everybody perky!
>>
>>8314353
natani's face reminds me of Randowis' style
>>
>>8314353
Say no to the whore. And good job.

>>8313658
If that's the case, he wouldn't have bring up his past of being in some African land and wearing a loincloth.
>>
File: IMG_3758.png (408KB, 1200x828px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3758.png
408KB, 1200x828px
>>8313658
Because the first page he gets changed, Nora specifically states what she's done is slap a temporary illusion spell on him. Add that she's capable of sensing magic, and she would have seen any preexisting spells on him like inTDM
>>
>>8313547
>Evals trying to pull femmikes pants down
lewd
>>
>>8314353
10/10
>>
>>8314353
I like natani, but there's something hilarious about the tumblr character calling someone a fag
>>
>>8313547
Nope it canonically was an illusion spell, even Nora called it such. Again when Mike went to punch air as a fem he ended up still punching Evals in the face, that is because even though his body looked smaller it wasn't actually, it was just an illusion. Also Mike wasn't stronger because the spell, he was just as strong as he was as a male because he actually was still was a male, the whole point of fighting Evals was because Mike was starting to figure it out was an illusion spell and he'd always been able to kick Evals ass in the past, even Evals said so. As to his pants falling down, yeah thats inconsistent unless Nora also tampered a bit with his mind (which she did as Mike noticed himself starting to say shit like Nya) so he wasn't focused on keeping his pants up anymore or maybe even unconsciously pulling them down. We both know that is within Nora's character.

Mike never was actually turned into a fem, it was an illusion spell. Deal with it.
>>
>>8316292

Word of God on the subject, from... about 7 years ago.

[09:10:12] <Tom> I don't know how far the illusion goes. I've never really specified.
[09:10:46] <SlowFag> That's okay, I can specify that for you >.>
[09:18:24] <Tom> heheh
[09:18:36] <Tom> I think people want the illusion to be more of a transformation.
[09:18:42] <Tom> Which I guess it okay. xD
>>
>>8316430
There you have clear as crystal, even Tom points out its an illusion and not a transformation, its the fans who want it to be a transformation and not Tom himself
>>
>>8316457

>Nevermind "I don't know" and "I've never really specified," Tom said the magic word "illusion," so I win the argument! "Fans want it to be transformation and that's okay?" Fuck that, he said ILLUSION.
>>
File: keith.png (149KB, 310x310px) Image search: [Google]
keith.png
149KB, 310x310px
You know for one of Toms favorite characters, the one who the comic was originally going to center around, Keith gets fucking shit on throughout the entire thing

>Killed his father thinking he killed his mother only to discover later that his father was innocent and actually did care about Keith and his Mother dearly (all after enduring watching two people he cared about most die)
>Got exiled from his island only allowed to return if he completed an impossible task
>Gets ditched by his fiancee days before his wedding before being driven out by the very Keidran who he began to see like family
>Natani gut shot him with a poisoned arrow
>He returns home with Trace and finds the conditions to his return had changed dramatically for the worse
>Was ordered to kill one of his closest friends by his best friend
>Had to watch his best friend die in front of his eyes pleading with him to save him after he was forced to fight him
>Watched the love of his life get blown up
>Gets reunited with her only long enough to share a few moments before she died again
>Gets Natani to summon an illusion and Laura who he desperately wants to be real not caring it was killing him only to be forced to say goodbye again in just as traumatic a way as watching her die again
>Finally realizes that Natani has feelings for him and that he has feelings for her only for Natani to collapse into a coma basically dragging his face through a beach broken glass of fear at losing someone he cared about all over again

For fuck sakes Tom, STOP TORTURING KEITH! Let him actually be happy and stay happy!
>>
>>8316572
He says he didn't specify how far the illusions goes but he actually did in the comic itself and quite brilliantly

Again: Nora herself calls it an illusion and not a transformation just after she casted it, that isn't clarification but it did come soon.

Mikes reach is the same as fem Mike as it is as a male even though as Fem Mike his reach should be shorter because he appears smaller which is why it surprised Mike when he went to punch Evals expecting to miss him yet still connected. It made him suspicious of the nature of what was done to him

Mike is just as strong as a fem as he is as a male and Mike fights Evals to test that because he was almost certain by that point it was an illusion. He did and as expected he kicked Evals ass.

In that 'Word of God' post you shared

Tom pointing out that his fans want the illusion to be more of a transformation demonstrates he never intended for it to be anything more than an illusion

Tom saying its okay for fans to want the illusion to be something more than an illusion does not mean Tom is saying it actually is more than an illusion. He is just saying he doesn't care about fans speculating that its something more.

Its an illusion, not a transformation. Deal with it.
>>
>>8316628
I'd be amazed if the poor kid doesn't have PTSD by now with all the shit he's had to go through.
>>
File: 695b11353dd9a0816d4b37eb3d2c6110.jpg (137KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
695b11353dd9a0816d4b37eb3d2c6110.jpg
137KB, 768x1024px
>>8313329
>>
File: yougay.jpg (38KB, 625x415px) Image search: [Google]
yougay.jpg
38KB, 625x415px
>>8316710
I think the only reason people are so resistant to it being an illusion rather than a transformation is, if the former they have to admit they were attracted to a guy.

This is ironic as its exactly the kind of embarrassed flustering that Nora intended in the first place, just extended to the audience.
>>
>>8316715
I'm almost certain he does, we just haven't seen it yet.
>>
>>8316715
Oh and there is shit to come. Why do you think he's carrying Laura's ashes and hasn't spread them yet? He's taking them back to spread near her home meaning he will inevitably face her parents/surviving family. I can't imagine that going over too well considering the whole reason ran away in the first place and Keith was driven out was because they didn't trust him. Keith has already shown himself to be the type to place blame on himself, so in telling them what happened he'll likely 'confirm' what they feared about him and probably have some harsh shit to said to him about it if not have the whole village become threatening and hostile towards him.

Sure Natani and maybe the others will be there for him for support but I'm willing to bet it'd end up just yet another dagger in his heart.

Keith is for Torture. Hes just THAT character in this comic. Not because hes Emo, but because somebody needs to feel the pain.
>>
>>8317027
Suffering creates character development.
>>
>>8317010
THIS THIS THIS.
I've been saying that there would be more to the Laura burial thing. I wouldn't even be surprised if he had flashbacks of her or something alike.
>>
>>8317027
>Keith is for Torture.
So Keith is for bully? That means Tom is /ourguy/.
>>
File: 1469688433161.jpg (7KB, 238x250px) Image search: [Google]
1469688433161.jpg
7KB, 238x250px
>>8316628
>inb4 Natani dies and Keith loses all hope and goes absolute apeshit berserk
Keith is literally the punching bag of the comic
>>
>>8317095
Meh that will only happen if the fates plan for Trace fails, forcing them to fall back on plan B. Someone has to trigger the keidrans apocolypse, Basitin works just as well as a Human.
>>
>>8317058
>pic
So has keith become more meek over the years or is he just submissive towards natani?
>>
>>8317175
No, Natani has just become scarier.
>>
>>8317175
>>8317187
Or both.
>>
>>8317058
Why do I imagine Natani grabbing Keith by the crotch in the bottom panel?

Don't do it Natani! If you crush them then he can't give you puppies!
>>
>>8317175
>>8317187
Here's the page.
>>
File: 45cbdf0d7d4f993f046525b55d9e2b34.jpg (436KB, 825x1075px) Image search: [Google]
45cbdf0d7d4f993f046525b55d9e2b34.jpg
436KB, 825x1075px
>>8317245
Fuck, forgot the pic.
>>
>>8317175
Zen is apparently scarier to Keith than Natani.
>>
>>8317220
>Implying she needs kids
>>
>>8317262
I think he secretly wants the big wolf cock too
>>
>>8317282
Yes she needs kids because Keith is going to outlive her by decades and I'd rather she leave him with bundles of happiness rather then a bitter sweet memory.
>>
File: d32b0da0ed551c2bc26863f3531d211b.png (561KB, 1000x824px) Image search: [Google]
d32b0da0ed551c2bc26863f3531d211b.png
561KB, 1000x824px
>>8317301
Natani will be cuck by her brother.
>>
File: 63ea2089a1ba76e241fdc496cc5cc9c0.jpg (784KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
63ea2089a1ba76e241fdc496cc5cc9c0.jpg
784KB, 1600x1600px
>>8317300
Who doesn't?
>>
>>8317324
Nah, Zen and Natani share everything equally... that includes lovers both mentally and physically
>>
File: 1478545383018.jpg (121KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
1478545383018.jpg
121KB, 900x600px
>>8317324
>implying they haven't already cucked Keith by fucking their brains out in their dreams
>>
>>8317333
Mike
>>
File: 863af62810d74510fd96536b20f30754.png (712KB, 1200x725px) Image search: [Google]
863af62810d74510fd96536b20f30754.png
712KB, 1200x725px
>>8317338
So polygyny?

>>8317351
Kek.
>>
>>8317351
UGH! STOP USING THAT WORD! YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT IT MEANS!
>>
>>8317351
Zen must have much more discipline than Natani when it comes to blocking what Natani is feeling, otherwise whenever she went into heat Zen would.... yeah you get the picture. I would actually be surprised if they weren't mentally boning each other during those times of year. They probably don't feel guilty about it since it doesn't actually happen, its just an intense form of mutual masturbation to relieve a ton of unwanted tension.
>>
>>8317250
Zen knotting flora when?
>>
>>8317439
When Trace dies.
>>
File: 1490013235024.png (219KB, 635x419px) Image search: [Google]
1490013235024.png
219KB, 635x419px
Natania and Kat scissoring each other
>>
>>8317447
>cat
>acts like dog
>>
>>8317573
>Tiger
>Acts like a little bitch.
>>
>>8317447
Eric and cats thoughts are obvious, what are the others thinking?
>>
>>8317986
Natani has ideas and Keith has just realized his position as bitch.
>>
>>8317027
Also, wouldn't Laura's parents be long dead from old age?
>>
>>8317573
>implying cats don't beg
>>
File: sandwip2.png (507KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
sandwip2.png
507KB, 1000x1000px
Most of the sketching is done, just needs the linework cleaned up a bit. Slapped some quick color on there just to see how it looked.
>>
>>8318259
Technically Rose should be dead of old age, I mean Raine's 19 and she was at least aged close to 10 to be a liberal as possible. If she's still around despite being close to 30 years old I don't see why Laura's parents couldn't be
>>
>>8318347
I mean Rose was aged near 10 when Raine was concieved to be as liberal as possible with what age she might have been when Euchre got Mary pregnant
>>
>>8318334
Well I guess that is one way to get payback on that bitch... seems like Zen is really enjoying himself though
>>
>>8318334
wew
>>
File: file.png (1MB, 935x776px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1MB, 935x776px
>>
File: 1481832956530.jpg (27KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1481832956530.jpg
27KB, 640x640px
>>8319564
>that dick color
ALL RUINED
>>
File: seraphina is pure.png (362KB, 600x545px) Image search: [Google]
seraphina is pure.png
362KB, 600x545px
>>
File: ab5b81e14e5bc45888bb50d847cabd18.png (907KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
ab5b81e14e5bc45888bb50d847cabd18.png
907KB, 1200x1200px
>>8319564
He either burned it or stole it from a black man.

>>8319756
Never pure!
>>
/2k/ is the comfiest general on this board and you can't deny that
>>
File: sarah complete.gif (563KB, 1251x973px) Image search: [Google]
sarah complete.gif
563KB, 1251x973px
>>8319950
THE PUREST
>>
File: tracenora.png (549KB, 850x1100px) Image search: [Google]
tracenora.png
549KB, 850x1100px
>>8320086
As pure as a horse you've painted white and put a paper towel roll on its forehead calling it a unicorn

She's a fake, imitator, basically the fursuiter of the Two Kinds universe. Why settle for a pathetic human with no pride in their body playing at being a dragon when you can try and woo the real thing?
>>
>>8318334
Very nice.
>>
>>8320179
because I'm not into pedophiles
>>
>>8320418
?
>>
>>8320418
How is Lady Nora a pedophile? Because of the vast age difference? Well I guess that makes Trace a pedophile since hes in his twenties and Flora is 11
>>
>>8320425
nora's used up and old as fuck
and she hunts down kids/teens to try and fuck
and fucks cats too
worst girl/10
also she's dead
>>
>>8317058
>>8317175
>>8317187
Top frame, Keith is butting heads with Natani. Bottom frame, Keith is getting chewed out / threatened by Zen in Natani's body.
>>
>>8320438
>Trace is a kid/teen
>implying
>>
>>8320438
I believe she is just resting after that Bastian Arc.
>>
>>8320457
go back to all the pages where nora talks about her relationship with trace
it started when he first joined the order as a lazy little pre-teen
>>
>>8320438
>also she's dead

She is not dead, shes sort of in hibernation due to the mana drain from the tower explosion. She still appears conscious in a sense as when the younger dragon probed trace she reacted and told her not to pry.
>>
>>8320498
doesn't mean they were fucking at the time
>>
>>8320638
>this 50 year old man was only creeping on this 12yo, that doesn't make him a pedophile
also she's a degenerate voyeur who unpermittedly watches trace fuck flora
>>
File: 20170119.jpg (617KB, 825x1075px) Image search: [Google]
20170119.jpg
617KB, 825x1075px
>>8320621
Here, senpai.
>>
>>8320664
Nora hanging around a young Trace doesn't make her a pedophile, its intent which does and you have no evidence she was sexually interested in Trace when they first met
>>
>>8320789
no yeah I'm sure she was a perfectly reasonable respectable character around trace until he was of consent age
>>
File: QuickMemo+_2017-03-22-17-12-07.png (51KB, 476x230px) Image search: [Google]
QuickMemo+_2017-03-22-17-12-07.png
51KB, 476x230px
>>8320789
>>8320963
Looks legal to me.
>>
>>8320664
>also she's a degenerate voyeur who unpermittedly watches trace fuck flora
I think she suffered the same problem Reni did in that they didn't know it was coming. She just wanted to figure out what he'd been up to since he went missing from the Templars, and instead got a brain full of Human on Keidran
>>
File: file.png (1MB, 825x1100px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1MB, 825x1100px
>>8321002
yeah he's totally 24 in this page where nora totally has a completely platonic interest in her
>>8321069
I'm talking about when she's disguised as a cat on the ship and convinces them to fuck and just watches
>>
>>8321085
has a completely platonic interest in him*
>>
>>8321085
Based on that page, he might be 18 at the time when he saw that woman.
>>
>>8321126
it straight up says he's 16 at that point
and she was watching him from the get-go
>>
>>8321164
Referring to Saria as the woman. Plus, you act like the dragon can't wait until his 18 for the sex.
>>
>>8321164
I'm pretty sure it started out as motherly, and still is
>>
>>8302793
Anyone have that comic where the anthro girl wants to get fucked but the guy is having a hard time actually finding her pussy through all of her fluff?

Sometimes I imagine that's what Keidran sex is like.
>>
>>8321219
when nora is described as eccentric and ridiculous no I don't think she'd have the tiny modicum of decency of at least waiting for him to be "of age"
>>
>>8321484
Okay so Eric is a serial rapist, now Nora is a pedophile... whose next on your list to label with something derogatory base on nothing but flimsy interpretations and headcanon?
>>
>>8321250
I image that being a problem if somebody were to say try and bang Natani. Identifying as male I doubt she has done a lot or any trimming of her pubic area in quite a while...
>>
>>8321069
>I think she suffered the same problem Reni did in that they didn't know it was coming

Oh she knew it was coming, Flora was sending the signals and Trace was ignoring her to read his journals because he just learned about her life span. Nora got annoyed with Trace wasting his time trying to solve a future problem while ignoring the now and so injected herself into traces thoughts to try and get him to focus on Flora now. When Trace relented she flat out said now she could enjoy the show.

Does that make her a voyeur? Absolutely. Degenerate.... harder to say she just maybe curious given its something she hadn't seen before, I mean she is thousands of years old.

At worst it makes her a manipulative voyeur and pervert, it doesn't however make her a pedophile as again we don't know if she pulled such shit on Trace when she first met him.

With Sarah though one thing was clear, she approved of and was happy for Trace. With Flora shes less so, finding it more amusing than cute. I don't even think she takes it seriously which is why she maybe pulling perverted crap like spying on Trace banging his cat girlfriend.
>>
>>8321578
yes no everybody with these disturbing features are just harmless and comical for the purpose of the series
>>
>>8322376
Raising suspicious of a characters moral fiber doesn't automatically mean anything you claim about that character is true. You still have to back up your claim. You claim Nora is a pedophile, well support that or stop talking out your ass.
>>
File: Untitled-3.jpg (340KB, 1719x484px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-3.jpg
340KB, 1719x484px
>>8299772
you forgot
>>
>>8322916
What the fuck is project 2ed and why is Tom not suing their ass off for plagiarism?
>>
>>8322969
Leoian's fanfic. There's a review on Youtube for it. And Tom ain't suing him because he probably believes he ain't worth the effort.
>>
>>8322969
project 2nd is the product of literal autism
>>
>>8322969
A blatant ripoff where a fanboy gets to live out his fantasy of fucking Flora (while also being her brother)
>>
>>8323016
Even though its clear the Leoian is cut and pasting backgrounds from Two Kinds, not just parodying his art but actively stealing it?
>>
>>8323149
He could sue him, but then again ain't like Leoian is making money from it and people would easily know it sucks. Nick and Jackie done these before.
>>
>>8323149
Everyone and their little brother knows its a ripoff and what it's ripping off. The only people that give it any time of day are equally autistic individuals
>>
File: brainwhoneedsbrain.jpg (146KB, 984x622px) Image search: [Google]
brainwhoneedsbrain.jpg
146KB, 984x622px
>>
File: file.png (861KB, 1200x750px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
861KB, 1200x750px
today's sketch
>>
File: 4b279da7f4d0fc3901db84fba4d10fcc.png (351KB, 1190x986px) Image search: [Google]
4b279da7f4d0fc3901db84fba4d10fcc.png
351KB, 1190x986px
>>8323509
Slowly, the fox is becoming a slut.
>>
>>8323509
Now I want to see Clovis sway those hips and jiggle her tits.
>>
File: 1406553361049.png (17KB, 327x173px) Image search: [Google]
1406553361049.png
17KB, 327x173px
>>8323574
i want clovis
>>
File: IMG_3985.jpg (830KB, 1200x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3985.jpg
830KB, 1200x1000px
>>8323382
Why not?

Sidenote: are there any forums rules saying you can't post edits if you didn't personally make them(not explicit stuff like this obviously)?

>>8323574
She's is slowly adjusting and accepting her new life, maybe
>>
>>8323621
>3621
closest thing to a get ill ever have
>>
>>8323630
which forum do you mean
like here? the twokinds forums? e6?
>>
File: a9f26f478e7ad8f69c45899734dee183.jpg (127KB, 762x1048px) Image search: [Google]
a9f26f478e7ad8f69c45899734dee183.jpg
127KB, 762x1048px
>>8323621
No. He's still a dude.

>>8323630
Nora returning to change him back when?
>>
>>8323747
you stop that

clovis is a pretty princess
>>
File: 7964710017669549518.png (531KB, 1100x850px) Image search: [Google]
7964710017669549518.png
531KB, 1100x850px
>>8323747
>He's still a dude

You think I care
>>
>>8323700
The actual twokinds forum. The panel shuffle section seems to be the centerpiece for posting edits and I'm debating sticking one of the genderbent Scythe edits up there from e621 (I didn't make the initial edit, I just edited the boobs to make it SFW)
>>
>>8323630
>Why not?

Because shes literally a squirrel, I'm not talking about the non-canon anthro sketches, I'm talking about Mrs Nibbly the plain ordinary squirrel.
>>
File: 407f09186b95fd62225d191736de620d.png (560KB, 1200x718px) Image search: [Google]
407f09186b95fd62225d191736de620d.png
560KB, 1200x718px
>>8323783
You know it needs to happen.

>>8323804
Don't become gay, Anon. Avoid the fox.
>>
File: 6835bd35a565c23592c8b174558b19e8.jpg (300KB, 1400x856px) Image search: [Google]
6835bd35a565c23592c8b174558b19e8.jpg
300KB, 1400x856px
>>8324001
>Don't become gay, Anon

Why would I become gay? I'm already bisexual
>>
File: maddie.jpg (14KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
maddie.jpg
14KB, 225x225px
>>8324001
Needs more Maddie as M'aiq the liar.
>>
>>8324098
thats gay

>>8324001
i will find tom and make a woman out of him if he does anything to clovis
>>
>>8324098
Yamero! Have sex with humans instead.

>>8324228
Nora please.
>>
>>8324228
>thats gay

Well you are half right.
>>
File: 8spkGet.png (433KB, 599x647px) Image search: [Google]
8spkGet.png
433KB, 599x647px
>>8324276
>Yamero! Have sex with humans instead.

But humans are so plain and squishy and have nothing good to grip onto!
>>
>>8324343
this
>>
File: fbafc252286c7941db756ce417b330eb.jpg (252KB, 1280x1205px) Image search: [Google]
fbafc252286c7941db756ce417b330eb.jpg
252KB, 1280x1205px
>>8324343
Hips, shoulders, and hair to grip.
>>
>>8323840
I cant imagine why not
>>
Time for new bread
What should the theme be?
>>
>>8324535
Human x Anthro is Heresy Edition?
>>
File: dreg.gif (352KB, 570x295px) Image search: [Google]
dreg.gif
352KB, 570x295px
>>8324535
dragons v dragon wannabes edition
>>
What if over the years since Clovis got turned to a woman that she grew to have the largest bust of anyone in twokinds, even Natani. Could be due to Nora's magical spell to punish Clovis or due to genetics.
>>
>>8324498
as I said plain and those get sweaty and thus slippery and gross, whats more they are smooth. I need texture!
>>
File: leck.png (1MB, 1001x671px) Image search: [Google]
leck.png
1MB, 1001x671px
>>8324558
you're the only heretic here
>>
>>8324576
Can't have Twokinds without racism between the race.
>>
>>8324568
Hope it ain't genetics.
>>
>>8324558
IT IS A GOOD PAIN NIGGA
>>8324774
>>8324774
>>8324774
>>
>>8321639
It would be funny to see a parody of that comic where it's Keith and Natani.
>>
File: 5639367593467.jpg (578KB, 1000x615px) Image search: [Google]
5639367593467.jpg
578KB, 1000x615px
>>8323747
Nope, Clovis is a pretty princess. Not even an illusion like what happened to Mike.
Thread posts: 321
Thread images: 127

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.