[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ERP Thread. Small cocked anon cucks edition. Old thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 515
Thread images: 251

File: f431dfb3ea58aef7c41c0592163c8f9c.jpg (305KB, 1538x1464px) Image search: [Google]
f431dfb3ea58aef7c41c0592163c8f9c.jpg
305KB, 1538x1464px
ERP Thread.

Small cocked anon cucks edition.

Old thread
>>8181737
>>
Hikaru kumo o tsukinuke Fly Away (Fly Away)
Karadajû ni hirogaru panorama
Kao o kerareta chikyû ga okotte (okotte)
Kazan o bakuhatsu saseru

Toketa kôri1 no naka ni
Kyôryû ga itara tamanori shikomitai ne

CHA-LA HEAD-CHA-LA
Nani ga okite mo kibun wa heno-heno kappa
CHA-LA HEAD-CHA-LA
Mune ga pachi-pachi suru hodo
Sawagu Genki-Dama...Sparking!

Sora o kyûkôka Jet Coaster (Coaster)
Ochite yuku yo panikku no sono2 e
Keshiki sakasa ni naru to yukai sa (yukai sa)
Yamasae oshiri ni mieru

Nayamu jikan wa nai yo
Dokoka ni hisomu “bikkuri!” ni aitai kara

CHA-LA HEAD-CHA-LA
Atama karappo no hô ga yume tsumekomeru
CHA-LA HEAD-CHA-LA
Egao urutora zetto de
Kyô mo ai-yai-yai-yai-yai

CHA-LA HEAD-CHA-LA
Nani ga okite mo kibun wa heno-heno kappa
CHA-LA HEAD-CHA-LA
Mune ga pachi-pachi suru hodo
Sawagu Genki-Dama...Sparking!
>>
Can't be doin' with this theme
>>
File: asd.png (765KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
asd.png
765KB, 800x1200px
>>8184105
>His panting was getting heavier and heavier as Kanna tilts her head to a side, wondering why he's sweating a lot and moving a lot faster than before. To see his reaction she squeezes her thighs together with great strength, enough to wring him out instantly but yet gentle enough to let him savor every inch of her meaty thighs. The loli dragon can see an smile on his face while she keeps humping in between her legs.
You're pretty sweaty, anon. This is a bit weird.
>His precum stains her thighs and his constant thrusts spread his substance all over the very tight gap on her meaty thighs. Anon's gropes made her tense her body for a brief second, squeezing his girth once again but this time a lot more naturally. Between each pump of his hips a loud ''Squish'' sound can be heard, only confirming that his precum is helping him to thrust faster and harder. She's confused, however Kanna can identify that the anon is really enjoying this and that's why she stares at his face, scanning every one of his reactions with a poker face, a expressionless face.
>>
File: 1487705976010.jpg (123KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1487705976010.jpg
123KB, 1024x1024px
Hello
Where are the lolis?
>>
File: 52923778_p0.png (514KB, 900x584px) Image search: [Google]
52923778_p0.png
514KB, 900x584px
>>8184436
Very well, I accept being your wife~
But if you ever lie to me... I will punish you.
>Kiyohime pressed her forehead against his, her golden eyes locking with his.
Understood?
>>
>>8184478
But it's so accurate
>>
File: 58875510_p0.png (3MB, 2000x2898px) Image search: [Google]
58875510_p0.png
3MB, 2000x2898px
>>8184414
>Hana tilts her head back slightly as the large thumb pushes at her chin, blinking innocently at the beast of a man.
Where would you get that from? I think you're projecting!
>Hana responds, darting her tongue out to ghost along the wide jawline of the man.
>>
File: a27780ff04d224c3cc2b8a820ccba1d2.jpg (391KB, 850x1384px) Image search: [Google]
a27780ff04d224c3cc2b8a820ccba1d2.jpg
391KB, 850x1384px
>Almost posted a tit pic for that other anon. Whoops)
>>8184359
(Thanks anon, It's always good to hear praise.)
>>
>>8184496
Nuh
>>
>>8184496
oh no not you again
anything but that
>>
>>8184438 (Starfire)
Well now, I must undress.
>Anon said, before doing just that. He pulled his T-shirt up over his head, before tossing it away. Then, he slid his hands down to his jeans and unzipped them, letting them fall to the ground. Finally, he pulled his boxers down his legs, kicking them away. His cock sprung out in front of her, throbbing.
Now, before we dance, you must give me what humans call a handjob. It's similar to a hand shake, but you must take hold of my penis and pump it.
>>
Sure, someone can cuck me.
>>
>>8184450
W-Well, once we almost summoned a demon because the lights flickered after the ritual...
>Oka said with a smile, happy that someone was finally listening to her inane prattle.
... Of course, maybe it was the Science Club doing experiments with the electrical grid but still.
>>
File: mEI8p3v.jpg (35KB, 900x359px) Image search: [Google]
mEI8p3v.jpg
35KB, 900x359px
Be honest, Anon. Would you pull it?
>>
>>8184502
D.Va a cute
I'm going to go to sleep thinking about her ass on my face and her Korean dirty talk
>>
>>8184535
Not today Jiro.
>>
>>8184541
There must be a reason those people are there.
Fuck yeah I would.
>>
Iowa
>>
File: rinoa-heartilly-final-fantasy.jpg (314KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
rinoa-heartilly-final-fantasy.jpg
314KB, 1920x1200px
>>8184524
Fine BYE
>leaves forever
>>
File: 6546.png (204KB, 600x773px) Image search: [Google]
6546.png
204KB, 600x773px
>>8184471
>Fly Away
Fly me to the moon and let me swing among those stars
>>
>>8184244(Femanon)
>When the woman finished her extremely enticing tease dance, Zhali had a distinct feeling that this woman knew how to turn a man...or any woman on for that matter, signifyied by the tigers cock quickly reaching full mast and gently leaking out a little trickle of pre-cum from her tap, simply falling to the floor in a little puddle of appreciation for the dance Zhali received. Seeing the folds of her rump pull away with every movement plastered itself in Zhalis mind. She wanted to see more...but more importantly, her cock wanted to be lodged inside of that thing.
"Well, I can certainly see you like to strut your rump around quite a bit, thats for sure!...And it certainly turns me on quite a bit. You'll have to give me some pointers on how to tease like that sometime! B-but uh...ahem..for now...
>Quickly gaining her composure again, Zhali wrapped her big, fluffy tiger paws around the girls hips, slowly turning her backside towards her again, getting a good look at the apple-bottomed rear once more
"...Usually a chair position is what most clients prefer since they can simply rest their head and bodies either inbetween my breasts, or on top of them. So...I'll give you the choice of facing forward, or backwards~ How does that sound?"
>Just to contain her pleasure a bit, Zhali aimed her cock tip downwards and heaved herself forward a bit, letting the tip of her insanely massive tip poke and nudge against the femanons entrance a bit. From the size alone, it certainly was going to be a tight fit for Zhali...but that didn't stop her before.
>>
>>8184512
>>8184517
Gee bill, two Samus-es?
SELFCEST! SELFCEST! SELFCEST!
>>
>>8184541
Well since my dick is stuck, obviously switch the rail to chop my dick off so I can be free.
>>
>>8184559
>Not today

But his self insert's waifu is going to do that right now though

>>8184538
>>
>>8184567
I want to fly into that ass.
>>
File: cg00010.jpg (15KB, 186x220px) Image search: [Google]
cg00010.jpg
15KB, 186x220px
>>8184562
You slut better come back.
I need to stick my dick inside your snatch.
Damn, she's gone.
>>
>>8184485
>With a final loud cry and a series of swift thrusts, he hilts himself as far into her thighs as he can. He stays there for a few moments, before giving only last final pump and shooting a long white stream of cum from his head. The thick rope trails onto the ground behind them, only to be joined by another, and yet another, as he thrusts in between each rope, emptying out his balls using her soft meaty thighs like they were a sex toy to help him get off. After who knows how many shots he lets up, slowly sliding out of her thighs and back onto the ground, his cock still hard but slowly wilting as a last bit of cum drips from the tip.
>>
>>8184560
If you pull it, the trolley mangles your dick off.
See, >>8184574 gets it.
>>
>>8184562
no come back thats not what i meant
>>
>>8184541
With great reluctance. If my dick is stuck to the track, than I would be stuck to. Even if the rest die, I'm still stuck there. It's actually my gain to pull the switch to free myself in this desperate situation.
>>
>>8184251
(Denial Anon)
(Sorry, I lost my reply shifting threads)
>Kitty flicked her hair back enjoying spilling the rather juicy details of Rogue's personal habits.
She, like, masturbates all the time. Even when I'M in the room! It's crazy! She like, screams and crawls and all that!
>Rogue bit her lip while her grip tightened around Anon's arm. She was practically coliing around him as memories of their lurid nights flooded her head.
... That ain't the whole tale, suga'. Pretty Kitty likes watchin'~
>A huff escaped Kitty's body as the girl flailed and stomped in protest. Kitty wasn't one to be made fun of.
LOOK! ANON! I'M STAYING WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT!
>>
>>8184538
>He laughs a little.
Yeah, I heard that's usually how that sort of thing goes.
>>
>>8184471
>>8184567
FLY AWAY NOW
FLY AWAY NOW
FLY AWAY
>>
>>8184478
>tfw want to make a Fusion Samus Smash bros mod, complete with new moves and animations, basically a regular Samus but faster, using more of her real arsenal. Missiles are faster, Charge beam is instead the regular Beam combo but can also be charged. Samus can do three mid-air jumps with Space jump. No grapple beam. Final Smash could be dropping a Power Bomb and nuking the arena.
I am a sad man, truly.
>>
File: tumblr_ojaxkslJWj1vm3w8io1_1280.jpg (340KB, 1020x1700px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ojaxkslJWj1vm3w8io1_1280.jpg
340KB, 1020x1700px
>>8184502
...maybe a bit.
>This little brat knows how to get every spring of his popping. A gravely and almost dazed noise crawls out of his throat when she licks up his jawline, and he responds in kind by lightly nipping at her whiskered cheek.
Doesn't make me wrong.
>>
>>8184541
Put my skull on the track so it would be painless
>>
>>8184611
You're like the "ideas guy" of ERP. Fucking cringed.
>>
>good shit starts to happen when I'm gone
WHAT IS THIS BULLSHIT!
>>
>>8184601
S-Say, umm, would you like to become part of my club?
>Asked Oka as she scratched her arm, biting her lower lip as she looked to the side, already expecting rejection.
I-I mean, maybe we can do cool stuff there!
>>
File: 47870221_p0.png (1MB, 2000x2500px) Image search: [Google]
47870221_p0.png
1MB, 2000x2500px
>>8184570
Hey, if there's a demand for it I'd be down

>>8184611
>no grapple beam
0/10
>>
>>8184603
Today I woke and looked outside again
But the sky looked the same to me
Something told me that this world had changed
Couldn't figure out what did it mean

Some say to get out fast, looks like it's gonna last
Get all your things and fly (DON'T LEAVE NOTHING BEHIND)
Some said it'll be OK, just go ahead and stay
Be sure to drink your iodine

The wind is pushing me, into the clouds again
I feel the blood in my veins
Time is running free, I feel like letting go
Just like the Dangan

Staring out to the hourglass inside
My mind is racing and wild
Blinded by eyes that cover up the facts
Uncertainty with all the cracks in a smile

I'm breathing life or death, are we making progress?
Not really sure this time (THE CHOICE IS YOURS AND MINE)
Not sure what to do next, no real test reflex
Can't touch or see with my own eyes

The wave is pushing me, into the current again
Time is running free, I feel like letting go
Nothing to slow me down
Dragon inside of me, I feel it letting go
I can't hear not a sound
Flying into free, I hit the mother lode
I am the Dangan

The wave is pushing me, into the current again
Diving into free, can feel it letting go
Not gonna hit the ground
The sky is painted free, why can't we understand
We kill ourselves in the end
It's simple as one, two, three, it's written in the sand
We are the Dangan
>>
>>8184569
>She couldn't help but feel a little accomplished at how her ass alone was enough to get the tiger girl so hard, and so clearly turned on with the thick drips of pre cum sliding from the head of her cock down her shaft and onto the floor below her. Any other day and she would offer to clean that off with her mouth since she was the one who caused it, but given their current situation she had something else in mind, and the tiger did going by her words and that thick fat cock poking against her. She paused and thought for a few moments, still rocking her hips from side to side just a little in order to tease her even more with her entrance dragging across her head.
I was thinking of you being on top of me honestly, what with its size, but if thats what you want I think I should be facing back so you can get a good look at the fat cheeks you're plowing.
>>
File: feels bad lizard man.gif (119KB, 518x345px) Image search: [Google]
feels bad lizard man.gif
119KB, 518x345px
>>8184611
>tfw Metroid will always have shit representation in Smash
>>
>>8184526
>Large, green eyes dart down to stare at the undressing man, taking in the sight of his pulsating cock.
On my planet, males have a flortknob between their legs. This is similar, but without the knob, yes?
>The nearly-naked alien steps forward regardless, wrapping a deceptively soft hand around the Anon's knob. Starfire tries to replicate 'the handshake', producing a quick, jerking rhythm.
Is this how to initiate the dance?
>>
File: ah.png (1MB, 1195x831px) Image search: [Google]
ah.png
1MB, 1195x831px
>>8184408
>Grinding her teeth a bit, Yona slowly started to let out a series of moans that filled the shower room, only tightening her insides around the anons cock that thrusted into her like a jackhammer, hoping that the tight, welcoming walls were more than enticing to him. She pressed her hands against the glass panel to support herself a bit, slowly dragging her nails against the wall as her rump slapped roughly against his groin with each thrust he gave to her. Though, oddly enough, most of the moans sourced from him squeezing her cyan nubs! She was much more sensitive there than any part of her body, further making the slutty furry moan out from the way he treated her cyan teats.
"F-fuck...! C-cum inside me! Fill me up with your hot, fresh cum! I want my insides to be filled with your fresh seed!"
>>
>>8184620
>tfw kind of want to see if there's a sixth ring
>>
>>8184512
(Fresh bread here ya go)
>>8184525
>>
>>8184638
I didn't actually think it was possible to make the power suit look sexy but this pic sure showed me wrong.
>>
>>8184638
>Has multiple Jumps
>Doesn't actually use Grapple Beam in Fusion or even Zero Mission
I call that good representation.
>>
File: tumblr_ojaxkslJWj1vm3w8io2_1280.jpg (245KB, 1020x1700px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ojaxkslJWj1vm3w8io2_1280.jpg
245KB, 1020x1700px
>>8184657
The b0ss gave him the best ring he could ;w;
>>
>>8184600
>Anon's eyes go wide, the two of them having such an intimate relationship.
But... this is different. Rogue might want privacy now that she has... me.
>Anon says, unsure if he should call himself her boyfriend, or if she wants him to stick to the title of boytoy, which he likes.
Rogue, we don't have to if you're not comfortable. I can wait.
>No surprise there, the guy with the denial fetish is ok with waiting.
>>
>>8184637
Absolutely!
>He answered her as if he were sitting on pins and needles.
>>
>>8184663
>not wanting to fuck the Power Suit
Truly these people are worse than Hitler

>>8184667
That's...the joke.
It's not a bad setup in all honesty
>>
>>8184669
(I think they meant a cockring)
>>
File: tumblr_odb82uKv6G1tdm9gso1_540.jpg (147KB, 540x764px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_odb82uKv6G1tdm9gso1_540.jpg
147KB, 540x764px
>>8184620
Poor Roadie...
>Hana coos sympathetically, giggling as his sharp teeth scrape at her cheek. She gives the man a little peck in return, her fingers running across broad, muscled shoulders.
...It has been a while since I helped you /relieve/ your stress, hasn't it?
>>8184558
잘자용~
>>
>>8184669
Is that pertaining to Junky? I'm kind of dense like the Earth.
I was referencing cock rings, desu.
>>
>>8184663
>Not having an armor fetish
I've always wanted to fuck like...a dark souls girl who keeps armor on. Samus power armor is pretty hot but lets face it, only so much art of that out there isnt there.
>>
>>8184646
>Anon groaned in pleasure as the sexy alien started to stroke his "knob", pre-cum dripping from his tip as it coated her hands in a sticky fluid.
N-not quite, but this is necessary for the dance to have its full effects. You must also get on your knees and lick it with your tongue.
>>
>>8184695
(Will you write me a little tease, Hana? I wanna go to bed horny for you~)
>>
>>8184646
Room for one more?
>>
>The blue-haired archer was sitting down at what was once her usual spot, a big comfortable couch near the center of the room. Her hands rested clasped in her lap as she couldn't help but wonder how she ended up here again. Suddenly, she noticed an unfamiliar man shouting at a girl wandering out of the room. She stepped up, putting her hand on his shoulder.
>>8184581
Are you okay?
>>
>>8184693
>>8184718
Don't get me wrong, I like masks and helmets, and clothed sex is nice, but it's kinda hard to fuck someone in power armor.
>>
>>8184695
당신은 더러운 정액 컵
>>
File: 170041_20150117001616_0.jpg (19KB, 296x300px) Image search: [Google]
170041_20150117001616_0.jpg
19KB, 296x300px
>>8184685
R-Really?
>Her heart skipped a beat upon hearing his answer! A look of disbelief adorned her face before smiling and almost jumping excitedly.
W-Well, uh, thanks a lot!
>>
>>8184707
faggot.
>>
>>8184764
Yes, thanks for the (You).
>>
File: Rogue smiling (reaction).jpg (10KB, 230x240px) Image search: [Google]
Rogue smiling (reaction).jpg
10KB, 230x240px
>>8184680
>Kitty rolled her eyes
Whatever! Do what you want!
>Kitty then threw herself onto her bed, opened her laptop, and began listening to music. Rogue squeezed Anon's arm again before dragging him to her bed.
Come on, suga'
>She tossed her boytoy onto her bed before pulling out a huge box of toys from underneath her bed. Then, from the other side of the bed, Rogue began undresssng herself, first taking off her mesh top.
>>
File: 404.jpg (357KB, 850x1159px) Image search: [Google]
404.jpg
357KB, 850x1159px
>>8184582
>Kanna feels how his cock pulsates without control and with a powerful thrust he shoots his first string of thick sperm. It went flying out pretty far and landed on the floor with a ''Splash'' And then he continued to thrust with slow but powerful pumps into her thighs, cumming even between them, staining her fat thighs. Yet even at this moment, the instant of his orgasm, Kanna didn't made a move until he was totally spent. When the anon slides his dick out of her thighs and falls flat on her back in front of her, she spread her legs apart and gazes down to see the mess he made. Then she moves her eyes to his tip and notices how some drops are leaking out of it. The curiosirty invaded her body and innocently she gets down on the floor and chomps her lips on his glans. With a twirl of her tongue, she cleans his red cockhead before she pulls out his member out of her mouth and stands still in front of him.
I hope that the test was successful, anon.
>>
File: normal.jpg (67KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
normal.jpg
67KB, 800x600px
>>8184752
>Rance slowly turned around, eyebrow raised as he noticed a lovely maid tapping the armor of his shoulder. A grin formed on his lips as he slowly stood up and cleared his throat.
I am more than fine now that you are here... Whatever your name is!
Me? The name is Rance, Hero of the Free Peoples!
>>
File: tumblr_oj4uycNvCX1sqz5axo1_1280.png (684KB, 1002x1005px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oj4uycNvCX1sqz5axo1_1280.png
684KB, 1002x1005px
>>8184707
>>8184694
...I knew that
I-I knew that all along
A-ahahahahahahhahahahaa
Yeah he probably does have one though, size XL

>>8184695
Few weeks. Broke the shower door that time.
>The brute grins at the raucous memory that flashes through his mind, and visibly melts at the hands kneading into his shoulders. She's one of the few things that can placate the savage man, needing barely a touch and a smile to do it.
>>
>>8184779
thank you too
>>
>>8184733
I can give it a shot. Anything in particular you want covered, Nonny?
>>
>>8184754
All you need to do is strategically remove some pieces
>>
File: tumblr_of8b59r8yB1uwz8reo1_1280.png (415KB, 1280x1920px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_of8b59r8yB1uwz8reo1_1280.png
415KB, 1280x1920px
>>8184133
Uh... nice talking to you too...? W-Wait, no! It wasn't nice! Don't ever disrespect Team Skull, got it punk?! Don't ever come back here with that junk!
(thanks :') goodnight anon!)

>>8184358
>As he lays his head down onto her plump thigh, she places a hand on his hair and rubs his head idly. With her other hand she holds her chin and thinks out loud.
Tch, who says Team Skull is heartless? We're not bad, we're just hard! Who else would even save a kid from the dumb island challenge? What's the point of it even, yo? They'll never understand...
>She raises an eyebrow as she notices her young recruit fidgeting around, seemingly still uncomfortable despite laying down. His hands were fiddling with something as well... was he alright?
Hey... what's up, lil bro? You got somethin' in your shorts?
>The grunt says with very poor word choice once again.
Oh! Are you itchy? Sorry, bro! I forgot that only your head is on me.
>The grunt takes quick glances around them, confirming that they were alone, though only a wall with a crack in it separated them and the public.
Listen, um... since we're alone here and I don't want you gettin' an allergic reaction or something, you can sit on my lap, alright? Don't tell no one tho!
>Even the dumb, oblivious grunt seemed a little embarrassed at the prospect, still completely ignorant to the situation in the boy's shorts.
>>
>>8184821
I guess that makes sense.
Helmet has to stay on though.
>>
>>8184810
Just something about that incredible suit and body. You can tease me a little with it...I trust your judgement to get me rock hard~
>>
>>8184763
>He smiles back at her, finding the reaction to be quite adorable.
You're very welcome, Oka! It sounds like fun!
>>
File: 60755686_p0.png (448KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
60755686_p0.png
448KB, 800x800px
>>8184797
>She stared at him blankly, not returning his grin as her full lips stayed put. She tilted her head, putting her finger to her lips as she looked at him.
Hello Rance. I'm Setsuna. I shoot things. With a bow.
>>
>>8184640
>As the femanon pondered with her decision, Zhali had to bit her lip a bit to stop herself from moaning when she started to rub her lips against the tigers glans a bit, still being as much of a tease as ever. Though, when she offered the rather pervacious idea to Zhali, the tiger pondered for a moment as well, realizing that position would be much more better to get a good look at her heart-shaped butt.
"Now that you mention it...thats a much better position than what I had in mind..! Allow me!"
>With her big, strong arms, she was easily able to pick up the slutty, wide-hipped woman off of her cock and quickly placed the femanon onto the bed with her ass in the air. Turning around, Zhali quickly got into her new position as well, wrapping her firm, paws around the girls waist and gently giving the round a rump a nice smack before using her other hand to place her ebony tip right against the folds of femanons lips, gently smothering the tight entrance with a bit of pre.
"I agree...this position is much better...I get a much more clearer view of that ass you strut around with..!"
>>
>>8184802
(>that junkrat
my pure and beautiful son)

Have you been pent up all that time? Aish, why didn't you tell me?
>The idol coos, licking her lips. She clambers to her feet now (having had to cling to his shoulders to reach that high), and plants her palms on his grizzly pecs.
>>8184760
H-hey!
>>8184841
Sure, just gimme a sec. Multitasking an' all.
>>
>>8184802
Neat, cause I like it and I wanna put a ring on it. Probably not tonight though so I'll have to catch you another time to gay it up.
>>8184804
Anotha one for the the road.
>>
File: 4b2e3dce6737960e9cc5b16ab3876020.jpg (144KB, 800x1105px) Image search: [Google]
4b2e3dce6737960e9cc5b16ab3876020.jpg
144KB, 800x1105px
>>8184693
(That actually is pretty sexy. I can't start another session right now though, but I'd love to do Samus on Samus. Which would you be, A proud rough Dominate or A meek pathetic submissive?)

>>8184658
(Gonna go check on food, I'll work on your reply in a minute.)
>>
>>8184788
>Anon looked over at Kitty, clearly watching, though not Yet making it obvious. Anon had pants and a long sleeved shirt, but his hands were bare.
If I'm going to...
>He glances at Kitty again, never having done something like this with an audience before.
Participate...
>Anon wiggles his fingers.
Do you have some gloves for me?
>He watches Rogue undress, licking his lips as more skin is revealed.
>>
>>8184843
Y-You're the best, Anon!
>With that, she happily approached the male and gave him a hug... Before further emitting more of that off smell of hers. Seriously, she need to take a shower or at least buy a better shampoo.
>Releasing him from her grasp, she tilted her head.
S-so, uh... W-What would you like to do?
>>
>>8184861
(Oh, sure thing! I thought you were >>8184810
...sorry! I'll be up)
>>
>>8184839
>>8184821
Nah fuck the helmet.
>>
>>8184849
You just struck my heart with a bullseye
>>
>>8184871
Why have you developed a taste for burly fat men?
>>
>>8184839
>>8184891
Helmet off, helmet on, it's hot either way
>>
>>8184856
>>8184434
>>
>>8184861
그게 당신이 할 수있는 말인가요? 당신은 항상 입안에서 페니스로 말하는 경험이 많지 않습니다.
>>
>>8184830
(Sorry sis, but I'm being pulled away for about an hour. I'll reply to this as soon as I get back!)
>>
File: laugh3.jpg (180KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
laugh3.jpg
180KB, 800x600px
>>8184849
An archer, uh? You look more like a maid. A sexy maid that should get on her knees and please me before we do all sorts of lewd things! In fact, I think you should do that right now!
>Said Rance with a toothy grin, displaying his sharklike teeth to Setsuna as his eyes scanned her lovely form, finding it quite desirable. He also liked archers a lot! The mother of one of his children was the best archer in all JAPAN!
Consider yourself lucky that I, the mighty Rance, decided to make you my woman! Gahahaha!
>>
>>8184728
>Starfire cocks her hand to one side as his tip spits out hot pre, the fluid sticking to her fingers. She pulls away, and watches as a trail of it connects her hands to his turgid rod.
Ah, yes!
>Without a second thought, the teen gets on her knees in front of him, inhaling his pheromone-laden scent. The alien leans in close and lets her long tongue loll out of her mouth. It was slightly prehensile, and she runs it up the slit of his cockhead. His taste seeps into her tastebuds. She didn't know something could taste better than Gorkaberry pie!
>>8184737
Maybe. I'm sort of doing another thing, so I might be slow.
>>
Fishing levels guys?
>>
>>8184891
Yes I'd fuck the helmet too.
>>8184912
I'd love to try it out whenever you have the time then.
>>
>>8184875
Shit, missed this
My Samsung ranges between a hard dom and a reluctant sub, but she's not meek, just easy to fluster up
I guess between us she'd be the dom
>>
File: 85.png (3KB, 70x51px) Image search: [Google]
85.png
3KB, 70x51px
>>8184939
>>
>>8184796
>She was a bit shocked when she was picked up so easily by the tigers strong arms, giving out a cute little squeak while it happened. All the same she adapted to this change of pace with remarkable speed, quickly bending over to give her butt a quick bounce from side to side. The smack got a different sort of reaction, thankfully the tigers paws were remarkably soft. She turned around to face her, rubbing her sore butt.
I appreciate the gesture, but I kinda dislike spanks. I know its weird with it making such a big target, but-ohhh
>Her protest was cut off when that thick black cock head pressed right up against her outer folds, smearing that thick pre right across it as she started to get the two of them ready. Her teeth were biting against her lips again, clearly in anticipation of what was to come.
Be gentle going in okay?
>>
>>8184939
75. u?
>>
File: bb.jpg (131KB, 705x1200px) Image search: [Google]
bb.jpg
131KB, 705x1200px
>>8184888
O-oh, I am them. Eheh. But yeah, will get started in another tab, don't worry
>>8184918
응... 나는 이것을 필요로하지 않는다!
>>
>>8184650
You're such a good maid...
>His voice trailed into grunting as he pounded your fluffy butt. Relentless with his assault on your cyan nips and your tight hole wrapped around his cock. He jackhammered away at your rump as he felt his building orgasm becoming imminent. Digging his fingers into your titflesh, he moaned like crazy. Starting to ejaculate inside you while frantically thrusting away. Trying to get every drop of pleasure he could from his orgasm as he tugged even harder than before on your piercings.
HHnnnngg I-I'm cumming! Fuuuck Mmee!
>His breath was ragged as he kept pummeling your secret passage while he came. Pumping you with several hot rounds of his fertile jism. Slowing his place as he started coming down from his orgasmic high. Yet still keeping a firm hold on your tits and remaining inside you. Stirring around his cum inside you with a wide joyous smile on his face.
Aahh that felt amazing!
>>
File: twofiddy.png (1KB, 64x32px) Image search: [Google]
twofiddy.png
1KB, 64x32px
>>8184939
>>
File: 54153091_p0.jpg (581KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
54153091_p0.jpg
581KB, 1500x1500px
>>8184929
>Her only response initially was scratching her head in confusion, before realizing what he wanted of her. She shook her head for a moment, not to say no but to clear her thoughts as she took one step back.
I'm not a maid. I know some maids, but I'm not a maid. But thank you. Why do you want me to blow you?
>>
>>8184935
(I can wait. How about a theater sex scene? Fucking in the back of the theater while watching a batman movie? Thank of it as a date~ I'm a big guy by the way~)
>>
>>8184881
>As the occultist clung to him, he blushed and took another whiff of her, finding her distinctive scent to be strangely alluring. It's a good thing she let go of him, he thought, lest he get too excited.
Oh! Uh, I dunno, Oka. You got any ideas?
>>
>>8184986
(No worries at all~)
>>
>>8184997
Fucking pures
>>
>>8184986
너는 창녀 야.
>>
>>8184935
>Anon let another moan escape his lips as Starfire's out-of-this-world tongue licked his crown. He placed his hand down on her head, gently playing with her maroon colored hair.
Yes, Starfire... Just like that...
>He complimented her, slowly bucking his hips forward as the pleasure of her warm mouth muscle washed over him.
>>
File: 59056019_p0_master1200.jpg (495KB, 960x1200px) Image search: [Google]
59056019_p0_master1200.jpg
495KB, 960x1200px
>>8185006
I can do that! Did you want to start?
>>
>>8184871
Please do, chum
I am excite :D

>>8184911
>not liking burly fat men

>>8184861
>The urge to show off is unquenchable, and he indulges with a twitch of his pectoral muscles. There is much strength beneath that beer belly. Salivating as she slips lower and lower, he only distractedly churns out an answer.
I was plannin' to hook you on my way to bed, but you got on the job early.
>Appreciatively mussing her hair up, he awaits Hana's knowing 'relief', the muscle between his legs already pumping up to life.
>>
>>8184796
(Sorry about the late reply! Family called unexpectedly.)
>He could only gasp with how out of breath he was, slowly trying to come down from the amazing high her thighs had brought him to and only doing a decent job of it at that. He looks up just in time to see the utter mess he made of the space between her thighs, cheeks turning a bit red at the lewd sight of her thick thighs covered in sticky creamy seed. What was even lewder was the way she got down, face just inches from his cock, and opened her mouth to clean him off. Even as tired as he was he could most certainly appreciate the loving attention her tongue gave to his head and glans.
It was a huge success kanna, you really are the greatest.
(Okay with stopping there?)
>>
Avatars, tell us something interesting that happened to you today
>>
>>8185028
this
>>
File: smirk.jpg (187KB, 961x475px) Image search: [Google]
smirk.jpg
187KB, 961x475px
>>8185005
Because lips as cute as yours deserve to be wrapped around a handsome guy’s cock… And seeing that no one is as handsome as me around here, well, it’s clear that you need to!
>Rance took a step forward, his wolfish eyes set on Setsuna’s body, almost like a hunter savoring his next meal. Hands rested on his hips, thumbs hooked on the leather belt of his pants.
So, what do you say, sweetheart? Want to be grace by the Hyper-Weapon? Oh, what am I saying? Of course you do! Now don’t keep me waiting and undo your clothes! I’m waiting~
>>
>>8184911
Why did I miss this reply. With each passing day I grow gayer, stronger, more of a deviant.
>>
File: tumblr_ohycddla051qkltdko1_1280.png (663KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ohycddla051qkltdko1_1280.png
663KB, 1000x1000px
>>8184922
No prob, B. Ain't no problem.
>>
I feel the presence of a Stand user...
>>
File: INTRO.jpg (60KB, 842x433px) Image search: [Google]
INTRO.jpg
60KB, 842x433px
>>8185009
U-Uhh... Well, sometimes we just go and watch some movies at the club....
R-Right now there's no one in there so maybe we can go and marathon the Back to the Future trilogy?
>Clearly, she wasn't exactly the best when it came to ideas to what to do. Again, she wasn't very experienced at all when dealing with boys.
>>
File: tumblr_odws0lU5VZ1r075quo1_540.jpg (108KB, 540x364px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_odws0lU5VZ1r075quo1_540.jpg
108KB, 540x364px
>>8185067
I found a bubble wand from Lush I'd gotten a while ago, so I treated myself to a hot bath :>

My day was that boring
>>8185063
>Hana lets out a chime-like giggle as his muscles ripple beneath her fingers.
I knew it. I knewww you were thinking dirty, old man.
>Her grin was wide and a bit sassy, her fingers poking the pig tattoo on Roadhog's stomach before drifting further down.
What didja want, then?
>>8185028
No...
>>8185089
No! :(
>>
File: f1456ddd502f1e679dbd40c2ff52629b.jpg (417KB, 1200x1400px) Image search: [Google]
f1456ddd502f1e679dbd40c2ff52629b.jpg
417KB, 1200x1400px
>>8185067
I joined the Chaos Servants for the first time ever
... I'm not interesting.
>>
File: Rogue's treasure chest.png (268KB, 1682x1115px) Image search: [Google]
Rogue's treasure chest.png
268KB, 1682x1115px
>>8184878
>Rogue stares at him briefly before remembering exactly what they were going to do. The exhausting day was already getting to her.
Shit, suga', Ah'm sorry.
>Getting up, her pale but muscular frame dug through the shared closet before she threw Anon a leather biker coat, a pair of red, silk gloves, and a scarf. The scarf gave a smokey and piney flavor. Then, still in her filthy tank top and jeans.
The scarf's for ya' neck and face, Anon. So ya' can get even closa'~
>But from across the room, though Kitty sat perfectly still, her eyes could be seen darting at them. The box between Rogue and Anon opened. Inside was a treasure trove of dildos of various shapes, sizes, colors and "features". What looked like knots and large equine cocks could be seen inside.
>>
>>8185122
Yo, you gots to chill
>>
File: eRRPqx3.jpg (182KB, 800x843px) Image search: [Google]
eRRPqx3.jpg
182KB, 800x843px
>>8185067
I found this image
>>
>>8185065
(Yes we can stop right here. Thank you for playing with me anon and don't worry about the delays, I don't want you to feel pressure when you're playing with me. I really liked how you fucked Kanna's thighs! I'm gonna relax now.)
>>
>>8185146
Thats the spider covenant right?
>Not helping kind miss spider first time around
Don't fucking talk to me
>>
File: l-lewd....jpg (270KB, 800x892px) Image search: [Google]
l-lewd....jpg
270KB, 800x892px
>>8185067
I fell into a pit trap on the way here. Then I climbed out, then got caught in a net trap. Then I fell out.
>>8185091
>She looked down at his crotch, noticing his increasing bulge as his wide smile refused to go down. Well, if she was here, she may as well enjoy herself.
Okay.
>She reached up, slowly pulling away at the strings of her leather padding, letting it fall to the floor. Gradually, the ditzy archer tugged off all of her clothes until she stood nude before him, the decoration in her hair the only trace of clothes left on her. There was a small tuft of blue hair hanging over her slit, which was slightly moist already as she got down onto her knees. Her modest breasts bounced slightly at the drop before she scooted closer to Rance.
Will you show me it?
>>
File: IMG_3062.png (579KB, 738x984px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3062.png
579KB, 738x984px
>>8185067
Apparently I'm part of HG again even though I didn't even post there this last year, let alone this day...

Other than that, shoveled my front sidewalk clean of snow; proud of that.
>>
>>8185132
>Lucky her! He isn't good at it either.
Hey, there's an idea! Let's do it!
>He gently takes her hand.
Um...you can lead the way. I dunno where it is.
>>
>>8185190
Cute Princess
>>
File: grunt40.png (294KB, 441x504px) Image search: [Google]
grunt40.png
294KB, 441x504px
>>8185155
I gots to chill? Yo, YOU gots to chill, homie!
>>
>>8185175
I didn't find her the first time around. Because I don't touch guides until second playthrough
>>
>>8185053
>Starfire was eager. Eager to taste more of the amazing fluid. Eager to learn the dance the kind Anon offered to teach her. And so, she swirled the wet muscle around his tip with gusto. Even though he hadn't said to, she begins taking his rod past the soft pillows of her plump lips. Drawing him into her wet cavern, Kori turns her doe-eyes up to look at his face, wondering if she was doing the right thing.
Mmh!
>>
File: IMG_2280.jpg (1MB, 1200x1697px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2280.jpg
1MB, 1200x1697px
>>8185067
(I got a good dusting of snow in the middle of March, hit a patch of black ice and almost careened off the road! Now I sleepppp...)
>
>>
File: IMG_9295.png (2MB, 2500x2500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9295.png
2MB, 2500x2500px
>>8185067
I ate a sandwich, it was a good sandwich
>>8184334
>Braixen pulls away, a strand of saliva still connecting the two
I'm glad you like kisses anon
>Braixen moves her paw under your shirt to feel your chest
>Braixen smiles at you
>>8184393
I'd be totally willing to rp with you! You start or I start?
>>
>>8185167
Not gonna lie, I'd still fuck her.
>>
File: uh.png (831KB, 761x834px) Image search: [Google]
uh.png
831KB, 761x834px
>>8184992
>With how powerful he was thrusting inside of her, Yona simply hung out her tongue like a dog in heat, simply letting out a few moans and peeps each time he slammed his length into her balls deep. Suddenly, her eyes pried wide open when she felt something leaking inside of her...something thick and warm as well. From that moment forward, she knew what was happening. Eager to milk out every last drop out of him, Yona clenched her butt muscles much more tighter than ever, ensuring that she would take the full load of his orgasm..but it was pretty hard to do considering he was tugging on her nipples much more than ever now.
>Suddenly, in a split second, she felt him heave himself forward, quickly plunging his length deep into her walls before expelling a mass amount of his hot, fresh cum straight into her rear, quickly filling up her walls..but what she didn't expect to do was still thrust into her while he was cumming. Using her rump as his personal toy, Yona quickly felt the mass amount of cum leaking out the sides of her entrance, making loud, audible plops as the thick liquid dropped to the tiled floor and coated her thighs with the creamy mixture.The more her insides were filled with his spunk, the more Yonas climax was building to a boiling point, quickly squirting out an array of musky, clear pussy juice all over his crotch while yelling at the top of her lungs As his orgasm subsided, so did hers. the only thing she could feel was his throbbing length still snug right inside of her, making her pant heavily from how much he had filled her
O-oh....fuck me....t-too much inside...
>>
>>8185221
>It was midnight premiere for Batman: The Dark Night Rises, as he walked along the park by himself. He was trying to find the girl he meet a few days ago, he found her fight a long the Teen Titans. After the fight, he went up to her and told her that he wanted to date her.
>Now, he's here... waiting for her to come.
This most be the place, it's right next to the theater. Is she late? I think her name was Sarfire... for an alien, she most be very cute. And hasn't she dated Robin? Eh, whatever, she's going out with me after all.
>He looked around the park, even up at the sky if she was there.
>>
>>8185167
>we will never get a new Metroid game set after the events of Fusion
>>
>>8185249
>pets the furry porn
awoo!
>>
File: 8888.png (535KB, 1213x1637px) Image search: [Google]
8888.png
535KB, 1213x1637px
>>8185067
I beat Breath Of The Wild today. :>
>>
>>8185212
I am not your homie, homes I'm tried of you acting hard, why you got to be so hard? You gots to chill
>>
File: corrupted_by_g_3_n_o-d8vnwx7.png (1MB, 1055x1120px) Image search: [Google]
corrupted_by_g_3_n_o-d8vnwx7.png
1MB, 1055x1120px
>>8185232
We all would anon

>>8185260
Other M really fucked the pooch, huh
>>
>>8185221
>Anon looked down at her, giving her a bright smile as she started to lower her head down on his cock. He felt her warm, alien throat wrap around his shaft, which felt wonderful. He started to buck his hips more, happily face fucking the gullible Starfire.
Fuck, that feels great Starfire!
>>
>>8185151
>Anon put the scarf over his shoulders, to be put over his face soon. The red silk gloves were rather feminine, but beggars couldn't be choosers. He looked at Kitty as he put them on. He couldn't see her face, but he suspected she was hiding a smirk. He looked at the thick leather jacket, holding it up.
My shirt won't be enough? I need this too?
>He asked. Every barrier was agony. (She wouldn't have given it to him if it weren't for his own safety, so I can presume whatever she says in response results in) He put the coat on and zipped it all the way up, putting the scarf over the bottom half of his face.
Wow.
>Anon said as he looked into the box. He reached in and searched through it a bit. He was secretly curious what her smallest toy was. He eventually found it, and it was a little bigger than he was. Some of the larger ones were as thick as Rogue's arms. He was skeptical anyone could really use them, but he had much to learn.
>>
File: Furrry.png (135KB, 257x295px) Image search: [Google]
Furrry.png
135KB, 257x295px
>>8185278
>humps
>>
>>8185283
>rubs his face against her titties
>>
>>8185228
>Reopening his eyes as the kiss ended and the saliva strand broke apart, he started to scratch down your back.
I'm glad you like them too Braixy. I hope you don't mind me calling you that, Braixy...
>His voice was soft, yet happy from all the joy you were bringing him. He squirmed at the feeling of your warm paw sneaking it's way under his shirt. It was soft soft, yet hot and soothing all at the same time.
>>
>>8185309
>humps back
>>
>>8184856
>>8184962
Jesus christ how did I mess that up so hard? And how did I not see for so long?
>>
File: rancenude.jpg (106KB, 432x720px) Image search: [Google]
rancenude.jpg
106KB, 432x720px
>>8185186
Gladly!
>Rance said as he removed all of his clothes in matter of seconds: Dropping his armor on the floor next to them, pulling his Green shirt and pants and casually tossing his boots away! Obviously, he had quite his share of experience in getting completely naked in record time. His form was fit, muscular and quite desirable! A couple of scars adorned his torso too, a testament to his life as an adventurer!
>Smirking, the man crossed his arms in front of his chest, looking down at Setsuna as he displayed that massive erection of his without any traces of shame! Twitching and eager, his cock waited patiently for Setsuna’s attentions.
Make sure to clean it nice and properly because it’s going deep inside you soon enough! Gahahaha~!
>>
File: Misaki (42).jpg (80KB, 325x681px) Image search: [Google]
Misaki (42).jpg
80KB, 325x681px
Popping in since one anon was looking for me last night. I can't stick around as late however

>>8185067
Getting back into the swing of GMing, started to plan for a game of Nechronica
>>
>>8185186
>Tfw you want to fuck this person but you're afraid they'll tear because of the lack of thick skin.
>>
>>8185283
how'd it feel?
>>
>>8185299
>You will never try your hardest to cheer on a Samus poisoned with Phason and tell her everything will be alright.
>You will never make love to her despite all the risks that would have on your
>>
File: IMG_2546.jpg (361KB, 1032x1920px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2546.jpg
361KB, 1032x1920px
>>8185207
Aw; thank you anon! You're such a sweetie, you know~?
>She giggles and blushes upon hearing his words, smiling brightly at him.
>>
File: c038e8d9959b391ef2537afa768724f2.png (741KB, 1144x1920px) Image search: [Google]
c038e8d9959b391ef2537afa768724f2.png
741KB, 1144x1920px
>>8185293
I am not your homes, B. There ain't no other life for Team Skull. We're all hard. Hard as a Rock type! As much chill as a Fire type! So you're the one who's gots to chill.
>>
Kami-sama, I'll give you this crepe if you forgive me.
>>
>>8185067
I nearly fell into a ravine driving on a cliff road during a snowstorm, which is still going.
>>
>>8185309
>humps, doesnt care if boy or girl
>>
>>8185348
fucking shots fired
woo woo woo
you know it
>>
>>8185348
Stop telling people to kill themselves Parshit
>>
File: tumblr_nzvsurRgId1ubl7cao1_1280.png (389KB, 1280x958px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nzvsurRgId1ubl7cao1_1280.png
389KB, 1280x958px
>>8185203
This way!
>Said Oka with a smile as she took the man’s wrist, pulling him and leading him towards the Occult Club. As expected, the place seemed like a failed attempt to make a Haunted House: Old books adorned the shelves, a pentagram on the floor and even a fake skull with a knife pierce on the forehead rested on a nearby table. There was a TV too!
So, what do you think?
>>
>>8185376
>Pats bun.
I'm happy to see that you're alright Sponts. I'd offer my services as a mobile human-sized heater if it was possible.
>>
File: 45065560_p0.jpg (102KB, 635x903px) Image search: [Google]
45065560_p0.jpg
102KB, 635x903px
>>8185376
>continues to be fucking glad that I've never dealt with a snowstorm
Jesus
>>
>>8185376
Man you have it pretty bad up there dont you?
>>
File: Hilarious and Original.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
Hilarious and Original.gif
2MB, 480x270px
>>8185348
>>
>>8185299
I mean the game was meh but the story was fucking ass, only a few things are even salvageable from that shitheap, vid related.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=twRjZjhjV4A
>>
File: ooxf.png (516KB, 579x819px) Image search: [Google]
ooxf.png
516KB, 579x819px
>>8185067
I learned that birds are dinosaurs.
>>
>>8185376
I'm just glad you're still around sponts
>>
File: 8888.png (129KB, 657x918px) Image search: [Google]
8888.png
129KB, 657x918px
>>8185310
>In the moment of shock, Audrey's body flinched back and her muscles tended to uncomfortable levels. Unfortunately, her arms tensed up right on their resting positions, smothering Anon further into her chest of justice.
Ah! Y-You!

>>8185353
Very good. Favorite game. :>
>>
File: he pressed shift.gif (2MB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
he pressed shift.gif
2MB, 500x600px
>>8185140
Ain't a man alive that could blame me. Not when you run around in a gimp suit tight as that.
>The press into his joy buzzer of a belly button makes him outright grunt, going fuzzy and dumb for all of a second. That's the spot...
Mmrgh. Get it slippery. Wanna break in the back door today.
>By the time she's at his waist, his member is already straining to escape its confines and meet her. The outline of the quashed length flares up and breathes like a beast, and the head radiating from it could toast a marshmallow.
>>
>>8185348
So is this the hot new meme for 'I'm a huge douche but I'm unwilling to accept that people dislike me for being me and instead it has to be their fault'
>>
File: wotisthis.jpg (247KB, 1234x1584px) Image search: [Google]
wotisthis.jpg
247KB, 1234x1584px
>>8185348
To be honest, Parsee, you started to spam @everyone after being told not to.
That's why you got kicked by that person, not because they have thin skin.
Of all my friends, you disappoint me the most.
>>
>>8185335
>She stared at his massive cock throbbing before her, silently grabbing the length and slowly stroking it while her tongue slid along the shaft. A few slides up and down and his cock was coated in saliva, and she went down to his sack to let the balls into her mouth. She played with his balls with her tongue while her hand stroked his length for a few minute before she pulled away, sliding her tongue up the underside of the length until it flicked at his oozing tip and collected any precum dripping down. She wrapped her soft, pillowy lips around his swollen head, slowly pushing her head down as more and more of his length slid down her throat.
>>
>>8185348
It's okay Parsee, no one wants to fuck you anyway
>>
>>8185249

>He loved every bit of your wild orgasm. Riding it out with you while he fucked you and tugged at your bosom.
That's it. Fucking cuum from my cock you naughty slut!
>Staying connected to you as you still climaxed, he reached out and got some shampoo. He lathered his hands up and began to rub it into your fur and his hair. Wasting no time in getting us soaped up as his cum continued to leak from your tight pucker.
We've still got to get all washed up...
>He teased as he continued to later up our bodies. Making sure to not miss a single crevice of your divine body.
>>
>>8185489
You get the master sword? I've already ground up the hearts for it?
(Also you up to play or just lurkin?)
>>
>>8185368
You want to know who's hard? I'm hard! Team Skull? More like Team Knucklehead! And, uhm, If anyone here is a B, it definitely ain't me know what I'm sayin
>>
>>8185460
>Kissus the bote
>>
>>8185442
Other M at least gave us the best variation of Ridley's theme.
>>
File: db8bd2a6f8186a16e22f34d7894593d0.png (421KB, 1200x1015px) Image search: [Google]
db8bd2a6f8186a16e22f34d7894593d0.png
421KB, 1200x1015px
(Internet died rip)

>>8184956
Oh? Well you right be right, I've yet to deal with a reluctant sub as Samus, but I do love breaking them~)

>>8184658

Does he bully you and make you feel like less of a man?
>Samus begins rubbing her moistening cunt through her suit as she zips down even more of her suit before she reaches in rubbing one of her large soft breasts still covered. You can see her tweaking and twisting her nipple as she sucks her lip into her mouth.
Bring him here I want to be in the same room as your officer fucks his little bitch cock sucker~
>>
>>8185502
I live to disappoint you and I am not even mad at that. I'm shitposting just to shitpost.
>>8185409
Never!
>>
>>8185250
>The ever-optimistic Starfire had said yes, of course, when the man had asked her out on a date. She was oblivious to Robin's chagrin at the idea, but it had seemed like he got crankier than usual when she was on her way out of the tower.
Oh, I hope I am not too late...
>Kori scans the ground with eyes that seemed to glow in the low light, biting her lip. Her first date, and she was tardy! Thankfully, she catches sight of the figure standing at their agreed spot.
I apologize! Silkie was sick and I could not figure out why!
>She calls earnestly as she alights on the grass in front of the man, rubbing her forearm.
I hope I am not too late for the movie, yes?>>8185303
>The girl visibly perks up at the Anon's praise. She was doing great! How wonderful! Her tight, flexible throat muscles clench around the man's cock as Starfire sucks hard enough to hollow her cheeks. It was almost like one of her favorite snacks on Tamaran: Bortho Rods! One had to suckle at it to get the sweet treat inside. Starfire had a knack for going through Bortho Rods quickly, and the skill seemed to translate to this. She began to lift slightly from the floor with her bliss, hovering a couple of inches. Large emerald eyes close to concentrate, slurping up any of the man's precum with delight.
>>
File: 1156.jpg (116KB, 985x821px) Image search: [Google]
1156.jpg
116KB, 985x821px
>>8185369
Bell-kun... You betrayed the Hestia Familia. Do you really think that a simple offering ca-... CREPE?!
>>
>>8185489
what's your favorite part of the game?
>>
>>8185502
>Hotaru spitting truth
Just when I thought there was no way for me to wanna fuck you more
>>
>>8185359
Oh god yes can this please be a prompt
I am saving this if you don't want to, it's so perfect
Fits the loneliness theme I have going for her so well

>>8185442
Even as a game Other Abortion sucked, it was a huge step down from even the first prime game
>>
File: Comm___Sponty_by_Rietalienko.jpg (57KB, 900x478px) Image search: [Google]
Comm___Sponty_by_Rietalienko.jpg
57KB, 900x478px
>>8185423
>Hugs
Thank you. It's the intention that counts.

>>8185427
At least winter is almost over.

>>8185429
That's Canada for you.

>>8185478
Thanks, I'm glad too, anon.
>>
>>8185498
Basically. Not sure if it came from here/hg though or just somewhere else.
>>
>>8185489
>Back away
Did I do something wrong? I only wanted a hug. It's nice to see you around, GG.
>>
File: cute.jpg (39KB, 432x421px) Image search: [Google]
cute.jpg
39KB, 432x421px
I want someone to use my butt as a face warmer!
>>
>>8185422
>He nods his head after she led him to the room.
I... kinda like it. It's...dark, but cozy!
>>
>>8185571
Hey sponty, nice to see you again. How have you been?
>>
>>8185553
LET'S C U C K BELL!
>>
>>8185571
Do you have a Discord?
>>
File: 1489515725356.png (233KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1489515725356.png
233KB, 600x600px
Why ain't no one paying attention to me, I've worked out and became swole as FUCK for you people?!
>>
>>8185585
Wow... hold up lewd turtle...
>>
>>8185585
I-I would love to; you are such a lovely turtle after all...
>>
>>8185512
i'd fuck parsee.

fuck her right in the pussy
>>
>>8185498
It's the hottest meme on the streets right now.
>>
File: Rogue 14.jpg (262KB, 713x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Rogue 14.jpg
262KB, 713x1000px
>>8185308
>Rogue laughed as she watched Anon squirm as more and more layers were added to his attire.
The jacket's to help cover ya' arms. And it makes ya' look hot~ Love leather on a guy.
>Soon, she was peeling off her gloves. Then her top. Her pale skin was accented by a black bra that held her chest up. Soon, that fell away too, and her supple, pale chest was finally bare. No mesh top to obscure it. Her brown peaks were small and pointed, dark against her skin. Topless, Rogue reached forward to cup Anon's scarf-covered face. To tease him further, she kissed his cover lips, hoping to hear and watch him beg. Her hand moved aside to the box where her hand guided his to find a... suitable toy. And the one she found was one her "average" size... a thick, curved dildo about 7' inches long.
Where ya' want to put it, suga'
>rustling could be heard.
>>
>>8185376
That's why you always use chains. I'm glad you're alright and always remember to drive safe.
>>
>>8185140
너는 걸레 인 것을 좋아한다.
>>
>>8185556
If you like the idea, I would definitely try it out with you.
>>
>>8185553
Do you want it? I honestly didn't mean to hurt you and this is my attempt to apologize, Kami-sama.
>>
>Parsee confirmed to be on the same tier as Paul and Peridot

What is it with people with P names?
>>
>>8185610
I want my chubby bunny...
>>
>>8184916
(Ah! I see! S-sorry, but I've got my hands quite full at the moment and I dont think I'll be around enough to start another session. But, now that i know you have interest in the tiger cock...)
>>8185334
>>8184962
(O-oh dear! I thought you had disappeared on me haha! Dont worry though, all is well!)
>When the tiger gave the round, rumped woman a little spank, she quickly nodded when she was told not to do that anymore...but she was able to tell that her thick, warm cock rubbing against her folds was enough of an apology to make up for it
"Sorry hun, usually with butts this big, I cant help myself but to do things like that. Dont worry though, I wont do anymore...but, that doesn't mean I'll get a bit "grabby" with my hands..."
>Smirking, the tiger quickly started to gently give the girls rump a little squeeze, making sure Zhali got a handful of the girls ass and gently playing with the squishy, round cheeks, spreading them apart and letting go of them to watch them fall right back into position.
"....And dont worry, I promise I'll be gentle."
>Gently sighing, Zhali grabbed her cock with one hand and started to smear the girls lips even more with the constant flow of pre spilling out, coating the entrance with the perfect amount of lube to slip in the thick, throbbing tiger mass. Breathing in, Zhali quickly exhaled and slowly nudged her black tip right through the girls folds, letting the tip sink deeper into the extremely tight entrance of femanons cunt, and anchoring the throbbing tip right inside of her. The tiger could only let out a boastful moan of lust when she felt the girls walls wrap like a vice around Zhalis cock. She knew it was going to be a tight fit...but this was certainly exceeding her expectations
"Goodness gracious...you're a lot more tighter than I thought you would be! H-how are you holding up down there?"
>>
File: koopie.jpg (32KB, 376x310px) Image search: [Google]
koopie.jpg
32KB, 376x310px
>>8185612
Turtle?! I'm a Koopa, you dolt!

>>8185613
I'm not a turtle! Whats wrong with you people, I'm clearl- wait, you w-wanna?!
>>
>>8185571
>Returns hug and continues to give loving head pats.
I hope you're staying warm nevertheless.
>>
File: muscles.jpg (275KB, 792x619px) Image search: [Google]
muscles.jpg
275KB, 792x619px
>>8185510
>A soft grunt escaped Rance’ breath, his hand reaching for Setsuna’s hair as he ruffled through it with his fingers. Arching forward, he playfully shoved his member deep into her mouth once the archer placed the head in between her lips. Thrusting back and forth, he made sure that his whole length deepthroated the lusty marksman, letting a soft grunt of pleasure out.
Kuh! To think that I’d cross paths with someone like you tonight… I bet you do this sort of things with all the guys you meet… Gahahaha~! What a slut!
>Said Rance as he pushed his cock down her throat faster and harder, until he stopped after a couple of seconds later, letting her breathe.
Phew~!
>>
File: she dont kno.png (226KB, 640x448px) Image search: [Google]
she dont kno.png
226KB, 640x448px
>>8185492
It's tight to be functional...
>The excuse seemed to fall on deaf ears, while her own perk at the sound of the man's deep grunt. Hana gives the pig's snout a quick kiss and nip, before moving down to the undone fly of his camo pants.
The... backdoor?
>Of course, Hana was eager to do (almost) anything Mako wanted of her, and even had a penchant for anal, but she knew how soaked the beast that was Mako's cock would have to get in order to fit back there without threatening to ruin the tight hole. And so, the idol kneels, tugging out the monstrous, throbbing cock with a nimble hand. It was heavy in her gloved palms; it seemed bigger than she remembered. Licking her lips, the Korean does her best to fit the bulbous tip past her pink, gloss-painted lips.
>>8185627
Nuh uh!
>>
>>8185639
Paul and Peridot can at least speak in nonfragmented sentences
>>
File: Misaki (27).jpg (12KB, 202x235px) Image search: [Google]
Misaki (27).jpg
12KB, 202x235px
>>8185571
That it is. Don't get buried under the snow, now, we have a bit of business to finish
Did I even save where we got to?

>>8185610
Because you got rid of the thicc bunne!!
>>
File: grunt90.png (80KB, 209x230px) Image search: [Google]
grunt90.png
80KB, 209x230px
>>8185530
Hey! Watch what you're saying, numskull! Team Skull's harder than you could ever hope to be! You're just jealous!
>>
>>8185368
Fuck you team Skull! I'll never submit to you!

>>8185361
Love you Daisy!

>>8185571
Bust out your rapist cat Avatar!
>>
File: 8888.png (962KB, 1158x1637px) Image search: [Google]
8888.png
962KB, 1158x1637px
>>8185524
Yes, it was a top priority before I beat game. It just wouldn't be the same to finish without the Master Sword. [Really good when fighting Guardians. Makes them EZPZ.]

I will be back in one hour real quick. Need to shower.

>>8185554
Playing dress-up. :>

Whole game is really great. I just like having my own pretend adventures freely.

>>8185577
>But, hearing his naive plead, she couldn't pretend to be that stressed anymore. As her muscles relaxed, so did the massive flesh in front of golden heart.
No, no, sorry! Just not used to gettin' this much appreciation, heh...
>>
>>8185548
>Anon was honestly pretty surprised by just how well the girl was at sucking cock. It was pretty difficult for him to hold himself back from coming right then and there. However, he dance still needed to be done, so he gently tapped on her head to gain her attention.
O-okay Starfire, that's enough of that, now we need to do the dance. Stand back up, please!
>>
>>8185648
Lewd Turtle
>>
File: tumblr_obijx0vMPw1rt8qd1o2_1280.jpg (489KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_obijx0vMPw1rt8qd1o2_1280.jpg
489KB, 1200x1600px
>>8185634
I'd love to, m8!
>>
>>8185648
S-sorry; koopa. I got you two confused, please forgive me.
>He bows in sorrow, before getting up again.
Well, you are such a adorable loops with such a cute personality, yeah, I would love to do that if it makes you happy. I also want to perform tender love actions with you, but whatever makes you happy...
>>
File: community_image_1429527368.jpg (284KB, 561x800px) Image search: [Google]
community_image_1429527368.jpg
284KB, 561x800px
>>8185531
>Kisses the anon harder!
>>
>>8185541
>He sighs and does exactly what she asked, his horse-cock companion not complaining if it meant getting his fill from Samus' rack. In a quick teleport they were both before her, anon getting back on his knees and staring up at her. His mouth was drooling a bit at watching her nipple tease and stiffen in her hand, only to be tussled by the hair by his officer again.
"What you gonna suck me just to drink some samus milk? Guessed as much from little babyface, now come on little guy, it's getting limp and your mouth is mine now right Aran."
...You could say that....and it would be very true.
>Anon confides as he just swallows his pride for a shot at Aran, on his knees with a massive cock before his face.
>>
>>8185640
Chubby bunny is dead... Buff bunny's taking the spotlight!
>>
>>8185639
>Tfw realizes it.
Took you long enough.
>>
>>8185720
>Kissus the bote even harder!
>>
File: IMG_4203.jpg (120KB, 619x850px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4203.jpg
120KB, 619x850px
>>8185690
Oh anon, thank you! Why not join my little kingdom if you want~?
>She offers, extending a hand out to him with a beaming grin.
>>
>>8185589
>It also reeked of cheap incense and other weird chemicals.
> After turning the TV on and putting the DVDs in the player, Oka sat next to Anon on the floor, wrapping an arm around his arm as the TV began to play the movie.
I like this movie. A good friend of mine gifted me this collection.
… I kinda miss him.
>>
File: 60815946_p7_master1200.jpg (854KB, 1067x1200px) Image search: [Google]
60815946_p7_master1200.jpg
854KB, 1067x1200px
>>8185674
>She didn't seem to react to his accusations, only relaxing her throat to allow him to more easily fuck her face as his wet balls smacked into her chin. One hand slid down to her crotch, idly rubbing up and down her dripping folds as tears stream down her cheeks from the constant gagging. Once he gave her a moment to breath, she sighed before looking up to him as if expecting him to plow into her mouth again.
>>
>>8185646
Oh you can get as handsy as you feel like, gropes and massages feel quite nice
>She pushed her hips back just a touch, letting her thick soft ass totally fill up the tigers hands as she rubbed and kneaded her cheeks. This of course also meant that the rock hard cock head pushed a little harder into her entrance, and she made sure to stay still to let her rub it around and tease the two of them up as much as she wanted to. She let out a few soft coos as each little rub caused a tingle to run up her spine, and her insides to get just a bit wetter. It's not like she had never done anything like this before, but the size still intimidated her a little bit. That's when the tigers thick black head poked just inside her, filling her right up and spreading her vulva. Her back arched almost on instinct, both the tight fit and the pleasant sensations causing her to grip tight around the intrusion.
>>
>>8185706
Coolio. Maybe it takes place on her gunship or some small apartment? Bonus points if she's doubting herself that she'll actually be alright, and is worried that she'll end up turning him off by her situation. Would you like to start?
>>
>>8185590
Hello. I haven't been too bad I suppose, thank you for asking. And yourself?

>>8185605
I do, but I very rarely use it. At most I'll get on it once a month just to quickly check my messages and such.

>>8185624
I'm always careful as one can be, but thank you anon.

>>8185661
>She leans into the headpats.
That I am, don't you worry about me.

>>8185680
That we do.
And I wouldn't know, but I think I have a pretty good idea where we stopped at anyhow.

>>8185690
Rapist cat? If you mean Nellko, she isn't so much of a rapist, except for that one anon who asked for it.
Wait, was that you?
>>
>>8185735

I challenge you to a game of duel monsters
>>
File: 27OzDfH.jpg (332KB, 1000x1535px) Image search: [Google]
27OzDfH.jpg
332KB, 1000x1535px
>>8185736
You are sweet anon.
Can we snuggle for warmth?
>>
File: grunt2.png (445KB, 761x982px) Image search: [Google]
grunt2.png
445KB, 761x982px
>>8185690
Who said you had a choice, chump?
>>
>>8185695
>Her eyes blink open docilely as he taps her on the head, and she pulls off of his cock with a wet pop.
Oh, wonderful! What must I do for the dance?
>Starfire claps her hands together as she stands in front of him, finding it difficult to stay grounded in her excitement.
>>
>>8185678
Parsee has to go back to her land. Trump demands it
>>
File: Big image tbh.png (878KB, 1360x824px) Image search: [Google]
Big image tbh.png
878KB, 1360x824px
>>8185523
>Still simply basking in the warmth of the shower, and the warmth of her walls slowly starting to leak out the mass amount of cum lodged inside of her...she smelt the familiar smell of her shampoo being used...being placed right into her snowey-white hair, and into her dark fur as well. It was a bit off to say the least, but she certainly didn't mind being washed for free
Y-yes...yes we do, dont we?
>Yona could only giggle a bit when his hands started to slather her body in a thick coating of the soapy froth, quickly making giving her fur a sleak, shiny look as the water quickly washed it off!
>>
>>8185773
It's been good sponty. I'd love to erp with you but I'm about to bail. I hope you have fun with some other horny anons tonight!
>>
>>8185548
Oh! Starfire! There you are.
>Smiling and laughing nervously
You're not late, there's a few more minutes left. Besides, I bet the movie hasn't started. So, have you ever met batman? If I was Robin, I would have starstruck over him. Anyways, let's go.
>Holding her hand, he starts to make her move towards the theater.
Hey, I'll get the pop corn. Here, get one of the tickets and I'll meet you at the back. Besides, it's about 12 AM and no will bother us. There will be a few people in there.
>>
>>8185678
At least I'm not a bacon face bitch!
>>8185774
Set the date and time.
>>
>>8185620
>He trembled as Rogue kissed the scarf over his lips. Involuntarily, he whimpered loud enough that even Kitty could hear it across the room. He touched the skin of Rogues face with his gloved hands, breathing shakily with desire.
Your...
>His voice was squeaking he was so filled with lust. He coughs to get it back to normal.
Your lips feel so soft, even through the scarf. Ohooohhh, I can barely feel them at all.
>He laments, his hands sliding down, over her breasts, down her sides to her hips, giving them a squeeze. He took the thick 7' toy in his hand, looking her up and down.
In...in you...please.
>He glanced at Kitty and back at Rogue. On what little of his face was exposed she could see he was blushing.
I want to make you happy. I need to get you off...
>He looks at the toy.
With this...
>His kinks makes the denial enjoyable, but it's obvious to both girls that he still desperately wishes this was his own cock about to go inside Rogue.
>>
>>8185777
Sure! Want me to carry you to bed?
>>
>>8185680
No more thicc bunne, you better enjoy swole bunne for the rest of your days!
>>
>>8185682
I'm jealous of how much of a wimp you are! If I were as much of a fool as you, I'd be in the Guinness Book of World Records! Why don't you go back tagging graffiti on some rocks while the REAL boys like me live it up.
>>
File: IMG_3820.jpg (162KB, 600x1008px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3820.jpg
162KB, 600x1008px
>>8185779
Aw, don't be like that if he wants to be with me instead of you...
If it's any consolation, you ARE rather cute enough to get other men to submit to you, maybe even a couple ladies to~?>She playfully teased, grinning above her with taunting eyes glaring down at her.
>>
>>8185803
(That was really fun, but I need to take a break. I'll talk to you later FP!)

>Finishes washing up, then hops out and dries off.
Thanks a lot!
>>
File: file.png (106KB, 320x239px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
106KB, 320x239px
>>8185826
How about now.
>>
File: 54325574_p0.png (145KB, 635x903px) Image search: [Google]
54325574_p0.png
145KB, 635x903px
>>8185773
Y-yep. On the stage, in front of the crowd, right as Sponty was joining the fun.....
So sure, I'll look out for when you're in the mood to RP. Just lemme know
>>
>>8185743
>He stares at the TV screen for moment, then looks over at Oka curiously.
...What happened to him?
>>
>>8185793
Well, first we must find somewhere comfortable...
That bed over there should work.
>Anon pointed to a small bed for her, before walking towards it. He climbed up onto the bed, laying on his back as he waited for her.
There we go. Now, you gotta climb up here with me, and lower your vagina down on my cock.
>Anon instructed her.
>>
File: kissingsill.png (480KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
kissingsill.png
480KB, 800x600px
>>8185757
>Rance then rested his wet shaft on her face, sighing, looking down with a devious grin as he caressed her hair with his hand, laughing loudly at the lewd archer.
Well, it seems you are too horny for my cock, so I guess it’s time for me to make you feel like a whore! Kukuku~ Consider yourself lucky that I decided to grace you with the famous Hyper-Weapon!
>Rance then placed a hand on her forehead, playfully shoving her against the floor beneath them. Without hesitation, he jumped on top of her and kissed her lips briefly before his hands reached for her legs, slowly spreading them.
You are mine~!
>>
>>8185228
>>8185326

(Sorry braixen, I have to go meet up some friends of mine that I haven't seen in a long time. It was really nice to meet you, and fun to RP with you. I'm not sure how long you'll be up. But maybe we can continue this later tonight. If not, I'll keep a look out for you in the threads, and remind you that I'm the trainer-anon. I hope you have a good time while I'm gone.)
>>
>>8185832
Of course!

>Wasting no time shimakaze hops onto anon's body, wrapping her arms and legs around her torso as she lays her head on his shoulder.
>>
>>8185773
...Well I didn't really ask for it... I mean I was dressed a bit proactive but that didn't give her the right to take advantage of me...

>>8185737
Ya but doesn't Luigi take seig in your kingdom? I'm not a man who takes from others. Unless it belongs to me and it's one that I desire.

>>8185779
I have choice, on the grounds of me spanking your ass into submission! Daisy know Owsley what's up!
>>
File: ded2.jpg (13KB, 102x191px) Image search: [Google]
ded2.jpg
13KB, 102x191px
>>8185892
He’s, uh, gone… Back to America, I think.
>She sighed as she rested her head against Anon’s shoulder, her eyes glancing at the screen to see some teenager speaking to some crazy old scientist about time travel.
Now I’m here and… Without anyone to take care of me… T-That sucks, uh?
>>
>>8185815
>Her eyes light up in pleasure as he tells her she wasn't too late.
Oh, how joyous!
>Starfire exclaims, floating alongside him as they make their way inside the theater. His question sobers her, if even for a moment. Her feet touch the ground as she responds.
Friend Robin does not speak of the Batman very often. I have not met him yet.
>She mumbles, but then returns to her buoyant self as she soaks in the atmosphere of the theater. Popcorn! She loved popcorn.
Very well!
>Star chirps and floats to the ticket stand, obtaining her ticket in a manner that had confused the poor employee. With a glance towards the Anon at the snack counter, the alien makes her way to the theater indicated on the ticket, finding a comfortable spot in the back row. The girl eagerly takes her seat, awaiting her date.
>>8185910
>Starfire hovers over to the foot of the bed, then clambers on, biting her lower lip for a moment.
I apologize, but I see no rooster. Do you mean your 'penis'?
>She asks naively, tapping her lips with her index finger.
This seems similar to Tamaranean mating rituals... This is a dance on Earth?
>Kori's long, tan legs straddle his waist, her glistening cunt just above the head of his erect cock.
>>
>>8185610
Are you fucking kidding right now, you people are STILL ignoring me, I thought people like muscles, I thought people like ME, but you guys are too retarded to recognize who I reallt am!
>>
>>8185864
(Glad you enjoyed it~!)
>>8185764
>The tiger could only groin slightly from how tight she was. Even after having her tip lodged inside the girls inner walls, she could feel her lips slightly spread out a bit and clamping right back down on the tigers mass, completely locking it in place. Zhali knew for sure she wasn't going to be taking her cock out even if she wanted to thanks to this femanons tight grip. If anything, this only served as a catalyst to fuck the poor girl until she was completely filled with Zhalis seed. Gripping her hands a bit more tighter around the femanons round, curvy rear a bit more, Zhali started to heave her hips forward much more, stuffing more of the throbbing, black mass deeper into the wet, velvet walls. As her tip nudged and passed through various ridges inside of her, Zhali could only mutter a few curses under her breath as she felt the girls lips wrap more tightly around the throbbing mass as more went in, making her balls ache a bit in anticipation to fill this girl up already. Rather than lose control already, Zhali simply exhaled her breath and continued to knead her paws against the femanons ass.
"F-fuck me..you're so tight..."
>Looking down, Zhali was about 3/4s of the way inside of her. She could only imagine just how far she had to go until her tip was knocking right at the front entrance of the femanons womb.
>>
>>8185879
>Activates the spell card called Card Destruction!
>>
>>8185948
Well I- oh-
>She let out a slight grunt as her back hit the floor, looking up at the imposing man standing above her before he pounced onto her. When his lips pressed against hers, her tongue slid into his mouth as she felt her legs opening up easily before his cock rested against her wet slit. The slutty archer gazed into his eyes as she continued making out with him, waiting to feel him inside her.
>>
File: IMG_9233.png (154KB, 320x427px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9233.png
154KB, 320x427px
>>8185326
Hm? Yeah, it's okay for you to call me Braixy ((desu it's kinda close to my real name)) if it wasn't okay I would've told you, don't worry
>Braixen hugs you from underneath your shirt causing your shirt to get pushed up
Anon, are you okay? You look really red.
>despite Braixens concerns she continues with her lewdness by giving you a kiss on your chest
>you can hear Braixen emit a slight whimper-moan
>>
File: 636c1937f92b194baed876062ed144cd.png (742KB, 1280x909px) Image search: [Google]
636c1937f92b194baed876062ed144cd.png
742KB, 1280x909px
>>8185810
No worries. Sleep well now!

>>8185881
Mhm, yup~
And I probably would, if I wasn't expecting my power to go out anytime soon, what with this storm and all.

>>8185969
Uh-huh, sure. I bet you "accidentally" found yourself standing in nothing but briefs right in front of her, too.
>>
File: IMG_9219.jpg (73KB, 640x635px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9219.jpg
73KB, 640x635px
>>8185952
Oh, okay, bye!
>>
>>8185997
>spirit bombs your ass
>>
File: Rogue on the hill.jpg (207KB, 800x679px) Image search: [Google]
Rogue on the hill.jpg
207KB, 800x679px
>>8185828
>Rogue continued to lick his lips beneath the scarf as she eagerly began to undo her skirt. Her stained stockings and panties were still there from earlier. Those, too, flew off her frame and onto the floor. Putting the toy into his hand, she took his other hand and slipped it onto her pale, bare thigh. With some guidance, she hooked Anon's fingers under the string of her panties, wanting him to pull it down.
Suga'... you're a good toy...
>A sudden warmth enveloped around Anon's shoulder. Kitty had, silently, snuck up behind Anon and was hugging his shoulder.
Where are you going to put it?
>>
>>8185988
Shut the fuck up, play her chubby, or get the fuck out. You attention whore.
>>
File: 1455661007476.png (816KB, 709x665px) Image search: [Google]
1455661007476.png
816KB, 709x665px
>>8185773
It's good to be careful, I have a friend who even uses turn signals in parking lots.

... Also... I want sponty to push my face into her cunt and ride my face as her big meaty balls fill my vision, and her pre dripping cock rests on my face.

>>8185646
(I could not deny that big fat black cock, whenever you want to fuck my whore mouth just let me know.)

>>8185723
>Smaus stands behind the anon, pressing the wet spot of her suit against the back of the anons head. She pushes forward forcing the anons face into his officers crotch while the anon can hear the sounds of wet kissing, tongue sucking and moaning from above. In between kissing the officer Samus mocks the anon.
A faggot like you belongs to men like this, you'll never get any women off with that tiny thing you call a prick, and when we're done you better clean off his cock and slurp his cum from my ass~
>>
I WANT TO PLAY AS FATCHOULI
>>
File: IMG_1349.jpg (18KB, 188x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1349.jpg
18KB, 188x300px
>>8185969
Don't worry; I'll just keep you around my castle. I'll just call you a "maid" yet treat you like a son than anything else...
Though, if you are REALLY GOOD, than maybe...
>She softly chortles, licking her lips while gazing at the anon.
So, do you want to join~?
>>
>>8185974
>He warms up as she brings herself closer to him.
Yeah...
>He's hardly paying attention to the film right now, deciding to run his fingers through her dark, unkempt hair.
Sure does sound like it.
>>
>>8185964
>The anon lets out an off as the boat suddenly jumps on him. He chuckles a bit, then pats her head.
Alright let's go!
>He then walks towards his room, where upon reaching the bed, he pries her off him and gently lays her on it. The anon the jumps in, causing the bed to bounce before he cozies up to the ship.
Ah~ Warm!
>>
>>8185978
Yes, my penis. And I assure you that this is totally a dance! Why would I lie to you?
>Anon asked her, trying to say her away from the idea that he was tricking her into sex. He just hoped that she was really that gulible. He looked up at her as she just hanged over him, smiling at her, looking directly at her pretty face.
>>
File: 3f3fcc3715d168f2f40be89c1661856c.png (530KB, 868x1000px) Image search: [Google]
3f3fcc3715d168f2f40be89c1661856c.png
530KB, 868x1000px
>>8186049
Do it, nig.
>>
>>8186035
(Dude that was her talking, that's part of the roleplay.)
>>
File: Misaki (49).jpg (81KB, 369x521px) Image search: [Google]
Misaki (49).jpg
81KB, 369x521px
>>8186026
>if I wasn't expecting my power to go out
Ahem. Please refer to
>>8185427
>>
>>8185706
Did you leave?
>>
File: tumblr_oivu8n0N7h1qmsde1o1_1280.png (192KB, 720x900px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oivu8n0N7h1qmsde1o1_1280.png
192KB, 720x900px
>>8185844
Yeah? And just what are you doing that's so hard, huh? Doing your island challenge like a good little kid?

>>8185856
What? You think I care who this numskull likes or not? Pfff, you thought! No skin off my bones. Who are you anyway? You look like a nobody to me, B.
>The Skull Grunt returns the glare, giving her a nasty scowl as she held her hips and slouched.

>>8185969
Lotta talk from a wimp like you, holmes. Yo, you wanna battle or what?
>>
>>8185675
Right. Nothing else, just function.
>The following laugh barely escapes in a wheeze, drowned out by the breathless sound of her teeth scraping against his navel. Bloody hell... Her compliance is at least a relief, and that much shows when she takes his cock in hand, the stress again melting from in in droves. Being pent up for so long is a surefire way to have a man even more inflated than usual, and the engorged muscle slipping in between her lips and twitching for more is a sign of just that. Nudging his fuzzy and musky groin closer, he itches to get just a bit further down her throat, knowing that he'll need to be even more slippery than usual to get to his intended destination.
>>
>>8186032
(I'm guessing it's safe to assume for the my reply that Rogue has no problem with Kitty being so very close to the action?)
>>
>>8186049
>>8186066
I need this. I really, really, REALLY need this.
>>
>>8186086
Still here, just getting into bed! Lemme type up the starter.
>>
>>8186101
Hi Mecha
>>
File: 19079150_m.jpg (75KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
19079150_m.jpg
75KB, 450x600px
>>8185998
>With her legs out of the way, Rance pressed the bulbous head against the entrance of her wet snatch, shoving that thickness deep into Setsuna’s love tunnel with a single thrust. With animalistic lust, he began to pound her fast and hard! The sound of his flesh colliding hers filling the air of their immediate surroundings as they passionately kissed!
Hmmphhh~!
>His hand caressed her cheek and soon enough he rolled to the side, shifting positions. Now he found himself under Setsuna.
Nnngh… There you go!
>His hands took a firm hold of hers, locking fingers together while he moved his hips back and forth, letting the archer bounce on his throbbing, eager meat.
>>
>>8186115
Who?
>>
File: tumblr_oa9kiuyQnr1v03xaeo1_540.jpg (113KB, 540x764px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oa9kiuyQnr1v03xaeo1_540.jpg
113KB, 540x764px
>>8185014
>D.Va appraises the Anon where he stood with critical brown eyes. He'd had a lot of nerve, hiding in her dressing room closet! After a moment to think, the idol stands from her seat, abandoning her Nintendo DS69 and putting her hands on her wide hips.

Yah, byuntae-ya. (Hey, pervert).

>Initially, Hana had planned on just kicking the man out. But, on second glance, he seemed to fit her tastes. And, after all, what had he been trying to do while in her closet but watch her change? How lewd. Thus, Hana had her plan on getting back on the prospective peeping Tom.

Sit down over there.

>Her gloved finger points out a chair. With the nervous man sitting, she quickly crosses the distance and straddles his lap without a moment's hesitation. After all, D.Va hesitated for nothing. Least not a game, which she had apparently devised.

What did you want to see? These?

>At her words, Hana's fingers squeeze her ample tits, which hovered mere inches from the man's face. With the grope, perky nipples erect, standing out against the thin fabric of her plugsuit.

Michin saekki. (Crazy fucker)

>The idol giggles, perhaps only slightly maliciously. Her hips rock against the boy's, her cunt radiating heat through the stretchy, breathable material.

I know what my fans think about my suit. I know they want to see what's beneath it. I'm surprised you got this close. Are you getting horny? How dirty.

>She could feel the tent in his pants, straining against her puffy lips. In response, she merely raises her hips off of him.

Give me one good reason I should let you peek. Byuntae. (Pervert)
>(hope this is okay. Sorry I took so long!)
>>
>>8186030
>Fucking gets thrown into the sun and dies.
>>
>>8185675
네, 더러운 창녀 야.
>>
>>8185990
>The femanon pushed her face into the sheets and griped them with her hands, her fingers bunching up until her knuckles went white. Her legs crossed themselves at the ankles below her, her breath hot and heavy as that massive shaft started to fill her up one inch at a time. She loved every little twitch and sensation of that fat throbbing cock filling her up, dragging itself against every part of her inner walls, which continued to gently massage and grip against the cock, almost like it was being welcomed inside and milked. With only a bit still left outside she meets a sharp upturn in resistance, and the femanons head suddenly jolts up with another long contented sigh.
Th-thats my womb you're hitting. Give me a few seconds to adjust and then go wild.
>>
>>8186114
Alright. Cool. Take your time.
>>
>>8186040
>He didn't have the heart to tell her his officer "friend" was pretty hard gay and probably wasn't into Samus kissing him on the mouth, but his own maw was full of cock. At this point he just sucked away without shame on the other man's cock, giving her a slightly annoyed look that she keeps adding stipulations to the already lengthy deal. He keeps sucking his officer's cock wedged into Samus' groin as best he could, begining to taste the salty precum brewing.
Where you want it, it's coming?
>He pulls off to ask so he can seal the deal and have Samus to himself after this embarrassment.
>>
>>8185978
>After a few minutes of getting the pop corn, getting the the ticket, and going through the alley's of the theater. He stopped near the door.
I can't wait...
>For some reason there was an anon standing outside the door, as the both start to talk
Is that your girl? Wow, I recognize her... she fucks on the first dates.
>He stood there with a rise brow
You mean Starfire?
>He nodes at him
Yeah, bro. She dates other guys... you didn't know?
>He bumps him in chest
Have fun!
>He looked back at him and went inside the dark room. He starts to move up the stairs.
Oh there you are! Let me sit next to you.
>Soon enough, the movie starts up.
So... Star... how many guys have you dated? It's only question.
>>
>>8186155
>>8186040

(Where to you want it? It's coming. *Fixed)
>>
File: eb153ccc5bc998704206193993b8b0e4.jpg (130KB, 700x1350px) Image search: [Google]
eb153ccc5bc998704206193993b8b0e4.jpg
130KB, 700x1350px
>>8186062
>Shimakaze wiggles around under the sheets as she gets into a more comfortable position, pulling the anon as close as possible
Mhm, this is the warmest I've been all day! Can you believe this cold?
>>
>>8186088
I'm not a kid! And I'm only good sometimes! I'm telling you, that I'm sick of your attitude! If you don't leave, I'm going to (gets boner) kick your butt!
>>
>>8186032
>Anon pulled her panties down her legs, getting them off her body (presuming she moves her legs slightly to allow such). She could see his eyes brighten and the scarf move a little as he smiled at being called her toy. Anon nearly jumped when Kitty revealed herself.
Ah! Kitty?
>He looked at Rogue, who didn't seem to have a problem with Kitty joining in.
In...
>He gulped. He'd wanted Rogue for a long time, but Kitty made him feel shy, a quality Rogue enjoyed in him.
In...
>He looked at her amazing body, the dildo in his left hand, he rubbed between her legs with his right.
In her pussy.
>He said nervously. He continued to rub, waiting to feel how wet she was through the fabric of the gloves.
>>
>>8186052
But hey... Life is like that, right?
>Asked Oka with a small smile as she looked at the male's eyes, her face dangerously close to his, her heart racing and lower lip quivering in excitement. Maybe she just needed someone to replace the void left in her heart. After all, she was but a silly teenager girl.
R-Right...?
>>
>>8186125
>She appreciated what little work she had to do in this position as her tight, hot walls quivered around his amazing girth. With every thrust, he filled her pussy to a straining point before the shift. She sat up a bit with her hands clasped in his, letting him see her breasts bounce with his thrusts as the tip of his cock smacks against her cervix over and over. As pleasure builds inside the archer, her breaths become sharper as her round butt jiggles every time it smacks down on Rance. Her mouth begun hanging open, her tongue hanging out slightly as a slight bulge was visible in her stomach every time his entire cock was inside her.
>>
>>8186026
We'll "briefs" and a bottle of wine and a skin tight hoody.

She said she wanted my seed, end of discussion. So give it to her or she will take it by force.

Wanna know how I have this scar on the back of my head?
>he said with a faint grin

>>8186050
Well hell, why not just lock me into your sex dungeon and use me like a the dirty whore you've always wanted?

>he said sarcastically hoping she caught his sarcasm. To which case, he wouldn't be opposed to it.

>>8186088
Fuck ya you slut
>he took off his hoody and shirt to reveal his tone body and placed his fist in front of him, covering any potential weak spots.
Let's go bitch. If you beat me, I'll give you 20 in cash and maybe eat out your ass....
>>
>>8186134
God. Damn. This is perfect.
I'll be dreaming of touching that alllllll night long. Thank you so much!
>>
>>8186101
>>8186066
I WILL GRAB FATCHOULI
IM BUILDING THE FOLDER RIGHT NOW AND YOU CAN'T STOP ME
>>
File: IMG_5316.jpg (91KB, 709x1127px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5316.jpg
91KB, 709x1127px
>>8186088
Oh, just a fan of how cute you look; nothing much...
>She returns, softening her attitude, looking down to see her eyes over her bandana.
I'm Princess Daisy; mind telling me who are you cutie~?
>>
>>8186240
W-what time zone are you on?
>>
>>8186240
You are my fucking hero. Thank you.
>>
>>8186186
I know right? It's been snowing throughout most of the day, and I had to shovel it all!
>With the boat so close to him, he snakes an arm under her body and pulls her into a warm hug.
Thankfully I have you to warm me up!
>His head then nuzzles into her hair, after which he lets out a satisfied sigh.
>>
File: 2048b38879166d31c97998de5b8bff68.jpg (631KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
2048b38879166d31c97998de5b8bff68.jpg
631KB, 1000x800px
>>8186240
Good.
>>
>>8186142
>As Zhalis tip poked against femanons womb, Zhali instantly ceased shoving more of her length in. It seems like this was as much as she was going to get in...unless, of course, she decided to get a bit more "rougher". But, rather than completely tear the girl in two with her length, Zhali nodded gently and let the femanon feel the powerful throbs emitting from her black, thick tiger cock, followed by little splurts of pre spilling out from the tap and filling the girls walls up a bit with her hot, fresh cum.
"...F-fair enough..I'll give you a moment to collect yourself...but while you do that..."
>Being a big adventerious, Zhali started to trace her fingers upwards along the girls body, letting her furry digits smooth and massage her skin as they started to make their way to a particular spot that Zhali had been hunkering to tease. Now tracing her fingers closer to that one spot, she planted her finger tips right around femanons nipples, simply giving them a little rub and caressing her flat chest
"...You know I need to have my fun as well. Hopefully this will stimulate you quite a bit!"
>>8186040
(Now that is a invitation I cannot deny! I'll be happy to do this one day!)
>>
>>8186200
>He doesn't reply. Not one word from him. He just lets her eyes pierce into his as his heartbeat speeds up and his breath becomes heavier. He nervously licks his lips and closes his eyes, slowly bringing his lips closer to hers.
>>
File: bed21.png (219KB, 412x383px) Image search: [Google]
bed21.png
219KB, 412x383px
>>8186203
>With every powerful thrust, Rance felt his cock spread her love walls further apart, feeling her tightness to be surprisingly exquisite. Gasping in sheer pleasure, the male looked closed a single eye as his hands reached for her breasts, giving them a small grope as he continued to thrust fast and hard into the archer’s nubile insides.
>The feeling of his shaft spit precum inside her made all of their motions more slick and surprisingly more pleasurable. It wasn’t long before a fine sheen of sweat appeared on Rance’s body as he viciously drilled Setsuna.
Nnngh… I am… I am going to cum soon! I’ll fill you with my seed and make you mine~! How do you like that?
>Asked the swordsman as he unleashed a barrage of lust-fueled thrusts against Setsuna.
>>
>>8185610
You people want me to turn back into that digusting fatass, she's long gone, so you better treat the new girl right!
>>
File: tumblr_om758rGaTa1sd1xkuo1_1280.png (162KB, 795x1066px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_om758rGaTa1sd1xkuo1_1280.png
162KB, 795x1066px
Should I play Peridot? Y/N?
>>
>>8186240
Also, fetishes. Tell me about her fetishes. This is crucial.
>>
File: tumblr_ogzhdjalvf1rsg65po1_540.png (147KB, 506x779px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ogzhdjalvf1rsg65po1_540.png
147KB, 506x779px
>>8186063
>Of course, Star had no reason to believe he was lying. And so, she gave him the benefit of the doubt; she always did so with people. After all, the alien thought the best of humans.
You are right, friend.
>She chirps, lining her smooth slit up with his spit-shined cockhead. Without hesitation, Starfire takes him to the root in one fell swoop. Their hips collide with a wet sound, and the alien lets out a sharp gasp of surprise at the strange stretching sensation. Her walls were tight, slick, and had a strange ribbing not present in humans. Perhaps it was meant to enhance pleasure?
>>8186165
>The Tamaranean blinks at the question.
Hmm... I have dated ten, including friend Robin. However, they seem to not contact me after the first date... I do not know why.
>Starfire taps her lip pensively, lowering her voice to a whisper as the opening credits begin to roll.
I have never done the date in a movie theater before!
>The wording was off, and Starfire's hand begins to snake up the Anon's arm. It was almost as if she had confused another action with what constituted a date somewhere prior to meeting him.
Shall we begin?
>>
File: virgin Killer.png (564KB, 900x730px) Image search: [Google]
virgin Killer.png
564KB, 900x730px
Post Virgin Killers.
>>
>>8186334
Why the fuck not?
>>
>>8186334
Yes please, we need one that isn't a shitposting sociopath
>>
>>8186334
No
>>
>>8186334
You might as well play every Gem at this point.
>>
>>8186146
>Samus' eyes sting as she stares into the mirror, and not just in the metaphorical sense. The Phazon burning underneath her skin is a cocktail of sensations beneath her skin, something akin to a cool jelly that crackles and jolts her veins as it pumps through them. She's infected. She's infected, and the severity of her symptoms is no longer something she can ignore beneath her helmet. The first signs of dental restructure, little Metroid-like fangs forming at her jowls, the reddening of her cornea, and the blue track marks beneath her skin, blacking near the optic nerves they connect to.
...I'm going to die.
>That's never a phrase that's escaped her lips before, no matter how hopeless thw situation has seemed. But this isn't a monster to slay, or a relic to repair. This is her. Tucked away nude and in the bathroom of her ship, Samus Aran stares at herself in mortal horror. She'll die or become a monster, and there's nothing she can do about it.
>>
>>8186334
Yes.Actually, all the gems if you want? No one wants them. Except you~
>>
File: yandere_chan_x_oka_ruto.png (525KB, 1045x788px) Image search: [Google]
yandere_chan_x_oka_ruto.png
525KB, 1045x788px
>>8186318
>Oka then kissed the male, her arms wrapping around his form, her breasts pressing against his chest for the duration of the kiss. After a couple of seconds, she broke it and coughed somewhat nervously, blushing madly and avoiding looking at him.
A-Ahh... S-Sorry about that! I-I don't know what happened with me...
>>
>>8186334
Playing tonight or just lurking and asking for the future?
>>
>>8186351
Fuck off.
>>
>>8186334
Please do.
>>
File: 67wbI8f.gif (3MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
67wbI8f.gif
3MB, 480x270px
>>8186342
I would.
>>
File: 1483881438355.png (1MB, 1400x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1483881438355.png
1MB, 1400x2000px
>>8186349
>>8186350
>>8186353
>>8186359
>>8186380
Awesome, I win by default, the best way to win anything.

>>8186371
I might. Gonna start building up a folder, might just chitchat and stuff in the meantime.
>>
>>8186341
(Dance Anon here. Damn it, sorry. Something just came up and I have to leave. You play Starfire pretty great though.)
>>
File: tired magician girl.jpg (44KB, 390x229px) Image search: [Google]
tired magician girl.jpg
44KB, 390x229px
>>8186397
Enjoy blue butt
>>
>>8186397
And there goes that green ass.
>>
File: Etna4.jpg (60KB, 785x1018px) Image search: [Google]
Etna4.jpg
60KB, 785x1018px
>>8186397
(Nice pickup. I only recently started watching Steven Universe and would like to see more rock butts around here.)
>>
>>8186259
ARIZONA

>>8186260
YOU CAN'T STOP ME, ANON. I WILL PLAY HER, I SWEAR!

>>8186275
I'LL HAVE A FOLDER AND I WON'T HESITATE TO USE IT

>>8186340
In my head she loves to do ''the business'' to anon.
She also loves when people rub her belly or squeeze her bumps on her belly but she won't admit it and instead she'll try to stop him
Feeling embarrassed because of her body and how fat/plump she is, she always tries to wear skimpy clothes, trying to feel sexy.
>>
>>8186397
(If you feel like playing lemme know, love to finish up something, but until then just gonna chill then lapis.)
>>
File: IMG_1219.jpg (27KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1219.jpg
27KB, 300x300px
>>8186324
Well, think I remember you handsome~!

>>8186216
>She grins down at him, pulling him into a hug, kissing his forehead sweetly.
Why, I thought you'd never ask, cutie! Though, I promise to keep you all nice, clean...
And happy~
>She leans into his ear, whispering that last part.
>>
>>8186316
>Her breath was still a heavy husky pant as she tried as best she could to get used to the massive cock filling her up. With how much was left it was pretty clear she could be able to get every last bit in once she started actually going. For the time being though the throbs and pulses that went up and down the shaft inside her got her worked up plenty fine, and she could almost feel the drops of precum working their way from her hefty ballsack right out of her cock and into her, which only got her more and more excited to have thick ropes of hot seed shooting straight inside her, which in turn only got her more worked up. Her thoughts were interrupted when she felt those fluffy hands moving a bit lower and a bit lower, till one single digit was fingering itself around her tight ass. Almost immediately her insides clenched a little tighter around her shaft and she gave a little pant.
You can start m-moving now if you want.
>>
File: IMG_9242.jpg (1MB, 1800x1920px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9242.jpg
1MB, 1800x1920px
>>8186342
>>
File: tumblr_oe39dbmgyl1v2nl25o1_1280.png (349KB, 600x604px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oe39dbmgyl1v2nl25o1_1280.png
349KB, 600x604px
>>8186189
Really? I couldn't tell. Whatever you say, yo. Team Skull ain't going anywhere and-... er...
>Her eyes look downward at the sudden erection before back up at his face.
...Uh, you alright there, B?
>She says while pointing her finger, gesturing for him to look down.

>>8186216
>

>>8186255
Tch. Yeah, yeah, take it all in.
>She says indignantly, her glare not softening in the slightest. Mean and nasty is how Team Skull do.
Princess? That your first name or you just really conceited or something? I'm exactly what I look like, homie.
>The grunt crosses her arms in front of her in a flashy manner before striking Team Skull's signature pose!
A Team Skull Grunt!
>>
File: All smiles.png (339KB, 527x810px) Image search: [Google]
All smiles.png
339KB, 527x810px
Whassup dudes, you wanna typefuck on discord?
>>
>>8186324
Okay...
>She mumbled as she lowered herself, her chest pressed against his as their mutual thrusts into each other grew shorter and faster. Her hot breath hit his face as she took him into another kiss, moaning loudly into his mouth as her pleasure reached a boiling point. With a loud cry, her walls convulse as her juices spray onto his crotch and on the floor. She keeps her crotch pressed against his, forcing his entire rock-hard length to stay inside her for a moment before she suddenly lifted herself off. As his throbbing, near-orgasm cock slid out of her, she pressed it between her cheeks and against her tight pucker before sliding down. As the length slowly filled her ass, she let out a long, low moan. When it's fully inside her even tighter backdoor, she leans down and kisses his nose while awaiting his orgasm to fill her up.
>>
File: molest.png (402KB, 1280x1422px) Image search: [Google]
molest.png
402KB, 1280x1422px
>>8186406
Will do, blondie~

>>8186428
Could always use more colorful butts

>>8186440
Did you mean finish up a scene we were doing?
>>
File: sfm succ.png (665KB, 540x762px) Image search: [Google]
sfm succ.png
665KB, 540x762px
>>8186219
Sorry for the wait, again ;_; Enjoy!
>>8186138
Why are you saying such mean things to me?
>>8186089
Nfmmi?
>Of course her question of "you don't believe me?" was muffled unintelligibly by the man's swollen cock. Hana's nails dig into his trousers as his scent invades her mind, pervading her senses. It was akin to getting back on a drug after a dry spell, and the little idol simply couldn't get enough. Therefore, as he slowly pushed deeper into her tight throat, Hana did her best to accommodate, clenching her fists in an attempt to suppress her gag reflex. Slowly but surely, he creeps down her throat, bulging it out lewdly with pulsing, turgid cockmeat. Her brown eyes water as she stares up at Mako, jaw already beginning to ache. He hadn't thrusted, so she decides to suck, hollowing her painted cheeks. A slurping sound indicates suction, and her small tongue laps at the impressive rod.
>>
>>8186420
Soon Lapis will play every gem
And then she will move onto playing townies

>>8186439
>she always tries to wear skimpy clothes, trying to feel sexy
It's gonna be are not bullying and teasing her into the ground
>>
>>8186397
Why play Peridot when you play Lapis?
>>
>>8186363
>After several seconds of intense silence due to him taking everything that just happened in, he breaks the ice.
Oka...
>He takes the initiative this time, huddling close to her, holding the female in his arms, pecking her on the head once.
Don't apologize.
>>
File: 400f7e5a6bb887b57df085d93c6c3751.png (327KB, 700x1000px) Image search: [Google]
400f7e5a6bb887b57df085d93c6c3751.png
327KB, 700x1000px
>>8186155
>Samus ground her crotch into the back of that anons head, forcing him to deep throat his officer as she kept on kissing the officer, the moist spot on the back of the anons head grows as her arousal from humiliating the anon got her closer and closer to her first orgasm.
>>
>>8186483
Keep your mouth shut or I'll try and push someone to pick up Parsee
>>
>>8186475
(yeah, finishing an old RP from a little while ago, no pressure though if you're just gonna lurk while folder building.)
>>
>>8186439
>"the business"
Please elaborate, I am very curious!
>>
>>8186439
Would lovingly caress every inch of her body.
>>
>>8186403
(Okay, see you around. Thanks, I hope I didn't make you wait too long! ;_;)
>>
>>8186341
Ten... guys...
>In a low voice, as his continued to look at her
So, Am I going to be next the ex?
>Feeling her hand against his arm
Begin...what?
>He seemed a bit detracted by her, instead of watching the movie.
>>
File: tumblr_mmrf6fjLvP1rq78s8o1_1280.jpg (134KB, 640x758px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mmrf6fjLvP1rq78s8o1_1280.jpg
134KB, 640x758px
>>8186457
Lol fuck off Diego
>>
>>8186355
>Anon stood just outside the bathroom, contemplating to himself about just what he was supposed to say go her. He had known for a while that she was sick, but he was a simple scavenger, who knew little about the severity of the situation. However, he had to tell her something. He peeked head out of the slide door, looking in, he couldn't see much aside from her bare back, but even still he saw just how bad her skin looked.
Samus? You alright?
>Anon asked her, before slowly entering the room. He turned his head to see her face in the mirror. It had gotten a lot worse then yesterday, and it kinda freaked him out, but he tried not to say anything about it.
Do... Do you feel any better?
>He asked again, although he had a good idea that she wasn't going to say yes.
>>
>>8186483
I'LL FUCKING BURN YOUR TAIL OFF
>>
>>8186507
Do it.
>>
>>8186548
You wouldn't be able to handle someone taking your character.
>>
>>8186483
Because I like most gems, Peri included

>>8186481
I don't like any of the townies actually

>>8186515
Yeah, I think I'll just hang out for a little bit and post between doing stuff. But yeah, just mention it next time I'm on for real and we'll finish on up~
>>
>>8186524
*the next ex
>>
>>8186516
Face-sitting, anon.
>>
>>8186571
Oh, good! I'd love to have that delicious fatty on my face.
>>
File: Untitled1.png (2MB, 894x1696px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled1.png
2MB, 894x1696px
>>8186457
>>8186533
>Vino is Deigo.
It all makes sense.
>>
>>8186533
Fuck you guys, stop bullying me.
>>
>>8184830
(And back! Sorry that it took longer than expected)

>It feels good for the trainer to have his hair ruffled by the grunt, his head pushing against her hand to feel it even more. But even with the coziness he felt from it, he was still feeling uncomfortable down by his groin, and as time passed, he could feel a small protrusion poking against his shorts. When he's questioned about the stirring in his clothes, he looks up at her with
I-I'm fine! I told you I was fine before right? N-No need to worry about me!
>But as communication isn't really strong between the two, he gets hit with another undeniable offer, of which he nods his head once to accept. The trainer stands up from where he laid, hands still at his crotch, and sits down on the skull grunt's plush thighs, with his feet placed in between. His rear shuffles about on her lap as he looked for a comfy spot, and when he finds it, he lays back against the grunt, with his head pressed against her chest. His face is completely red now as he's now confronted by both her thighs and her chest, and he remains quiet while he tries to keep his whatever it was growing in his shorts hidden from her.
>>
>>8186565
But Lapis is better in almost every way.
>>8186564
You know someone tried to pick up Parsee and I was actually really happy about it since I was able to have a self-cest session.
>>8186545
Do it!
>>
File: Lingerie.jpg (241KB, 929x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Lingerie.jpg
241KB, 929x1280px
These must be those ERP threads...~
Seems like fun for an old cow like me!~
>>
File: cuddle.png (495KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
cuddle.png
495KB, 800x600px
>>8186473
>It didn’t take too long for Rance to achieve his own orgasm. With a powerful, lust-fueled barrage of his thrusts, Rance viciously pounded Setsuna’s insides and filled her completely with thick, hot ropes of his white, sticky cum. String after string of his seed coated her love walls as he emptied the contents of his balls into the archer. Sighing, he slowly pulled his shaft out of her cunt only to spray her crotch with his semen, coating that lovely patch of hers with a single line of white. Chuckling, he looked at his lover and caressed her cheek after they broke that kiss.
Hmmhm… That was surprisingly nice. I was expecting in meeting someone like you tonight. Good thing I did~!
>Rance caressed her cheek, pressing his forehead against hers.
Was it good for you as well? Because I’m sure it was for me! Gahahaha~!

>>8186447
Do you?
>>
>>8186565
I'd funpost at you further but I think the only townie I see any lewds of is Connie's mom, and holy fuck no pls
>>
>>8186505
>That push was pretty much his answer as anon throated that cock for it's climax, the semen flowing into his mouth and swallowing it all down just not to to choke. The moment the two above him were done he gasped for air, pushing aside the officer and reviling at the salty, sticky taste on his tongue.
Ah....eh...T..there. Just like you wanted Samus, looks like it's your end of the deal. Anything to get the taste out of my mouth.
>The anon turns to Aran as she was still standing dominant before him, eyeing up that bust with a desperate lust after what he'd been through to get this far.
>>
>>8186617
Hey aren't you one of those that works with Mey mey and Sponty and that tattooed chick?
>>
>>8186615
>implying that anyone picking Parsee would want to post with you.
Are you retarded?
>>
>>8186481
No bully the fatchouli!

>>8186516
''The business'' is basically facesitting.

>>8186517
T-thank you. I'll go on building her folder
>>
>>8186565
(Cool, have a good one lapis.)
>>
File: Scifi shit.jpg (106KB, 816x979px) Image search: [Google]
Scifi shit.jpg
106KB, 816x979px
>>8186646
The name Sponty rings a bit of a bell...
But I don't remember the rest of them.
Sorry, hun!~
>>
Why are you such a faggot oniichan, holy shit
>>
File: Yelling.gif (2MB, 500x410px) Image search: [Google]
Yelling.gif
2MB, 500x410px
>>8186617
Shut the fuck up, no one gives a shit.
>>
Associate an avatar with a porn artist
>>
>>8186615
But the hips don't lie

>>8186632
I like milfs but I don't like indians is the thing.

>>8186672
You too, anon~

>>8186696
Me+Blushmallet
>>
>>8186668
Mmm, facesitting is business, and business is good.
>>
>>8186654
Never said they picked it up for me. Are you the retard?
>>
>>8186524
Begin our date, of course! Would you like me to undo your zipper and button for you?
>Starfire's delicate hand moves down his stomach, to the hem of his pants.
And do not think like that! You are dating me right now, that is what matters.
>Her lips brush against the shell of his ear as she whispers, wide eyes half-lidded. Starfire begins to fumble with his button and fly, her other hand reaching for the popcorn and popping some into her mouth.
>>8186696
Jinx -> BigDead93
>>
>>8186609
>with a startled expression.
(Whoops)
>>
File: ba518e775b702e004a9144e483cfaf0d.jpg (883KB, 1240x1754px) Image search: [Google]
ba518e775b702e004a9144e483cfaf0d.jpg
883KB, 1240x1754px
>>8186265
>She stretches out her arms, letting out a loud yawn as she rolls her head around his chest.
That sounds tough anon, I had a long day too but I'm glad its over.....
Rock me to sleep?
>>
File: All drippy.jpg (157KB, 1251x1280px) Image search: [Google]
All drippy.jpg
157KB, 1251x1280px
>>8186686
My, my!
So rude to a queen...
>>8186696
>Me with Bigdead93
>>
>>8186624
>As she felt his cum fill her, she let out a long sputtering moan before falling limp on top of him. Her dirtied crotch dripped down his and onto the floor as her heaving chest lifted her up and down. Looking into Rance's eyes, for the first time since they met, a smile formed on the archer's lips, giggling when their foreheads pressed together.
That was wonderful. I don't know why I came back here, but you made it worth it.
(That was great, Hotty <3)
>>8186696
(Jinx = BigDead93)
>>
>>8186617
>Her only scene in the actual game is some random throw away cameo
FUCK THIS
>>
File: 7e8f26c2b3b08c8840051aaad0edc0a5.jpg (660KB, 1538x6590px) Image search: [Google]
7e8f26c2b3b08c8840051aaad0edc0a5.jpg
660KB, 1538x6590px
>>8186491
W-Well, uh, thank you... For being understanding...
>Said the shy, goth girl as she closed her eyes, resting her head against his shoulder just at the same time a DeLorean traveled through time… On the TV. Opening her eyes, she glanced at him and pondered what to do next.
Say… H-How about we go on a date one of these days… I-If you want to!
>>
>>8186675
>smacks her tits
>>
>>8186696
Morrigan with 23
>>
>>8186617
A cowgirl? An older cowgirl? Please my cock can only be so hard.
>>
>>8186675
Howler, yeah.

Y'all from Hentai Foundry.
>>
>>8186696
Mooty = minus8
Stephanie = Shadman
>>
>>8186449
>When she was given the prompt to continue stuffing in her cock from the femanon, Zhali nodded with a grin across her face.
"Of course, dear~!"
>Breathing in once more, the lustful tiger pulled her hips back a bit to prepare for this next thrust...and she had full intentions of getting her entire cock into this femanons cunt, not matter how tight of a fit it was. Exhaling her breath of air, Zhali instantly heaved her hips forward, shoving the few inches she pulled out right back into the warm encompass of femanons inner walls...and forcing the other 3 inchs of her length right into her snatch until Zhalis balls pressed right against the underside of femanons lips, making the tiger let out a roar of delight as she felt the poor girls inner walls tight around the entire tiger cock. With her balls so close to femanon now, she could practically feel the cum sloshing around inside of them, just waiting to be released into femanon
"Agh..! S-so tight...this is going to be a smooth fuck from here on out now that its inside of you..."
>She didn't bother giving the girl a minute to catch herself this time, only focusing on getting a sweet release now. Gripping her tiger paws around the squishy, fat rump that the woman had, Zhali slowly pulled her length out of the tight snatch, only leaving the tip in before bucking her hips forward with a powerful thrust, smacking her hips and balls right against femanons thighs that made a loud slap across the room. The tiger could only moan from how amazing it felt to use this woman. She was the perfect amount of tightness that her cock had ached for quite some time.
>>
>>8186726
I'd be more than happy to, Oka.
(Heading to bed for the night. Ciao!)
>>
>>8186696
Jinx=BigDad
>>
>>8186696
Owain and The Pit/Jlullaby
>>
File: 57869590_p0.png (366KB, 822x1017px) Image search: [Google]
57869590_p0.png
366KB, 822x1017px
>>8186477
>Sweat and spice is the smell he wears, and it's soon close enough to drown any other scent out, his groin slowly crushing in as he carves out her throat. A primal groan accompanies each inch he slips down into her overstuffed throat, and the teary look she gives him makes it hard not to rip himself out and facefuck her then and there. Slurping and suckling meet his shallow thrusts into her mouth, and for a moment Mako gets lost in the rhythm, happy to be inside of her once again. But, like any glutton, it isn't enough for him. He withdraws suddenly and not at all gently, prying himself from the depths of her throat and watching as the strands of saliva between them hang and drip. He's ready.
Strip.
>The command comes out a bit testier than he normally speaks, but today, an abnormal amount of chutzpah is boiling between his legs. He needs in.
>>
File: IMG_4791.jpg (379KB, 613x999px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4791.jpg
379KB, 613x999px
>>8186454
>Either Daisy was really unaware of how Team Skull's ambitions are really evil, or she was filled genuinely with pity for her; regardless, she seems to be even softer, even caring with her words, looking all around her, noticing her cute rear most of all.
Yeah, you really are lovely looking, you know~?
>She praises gently, before hearing her question.
Actually, I really am a princess; I rule the Sarasaland Kingdom. People just prefer to call me by my real name, Daisy; thus, "Princess Daisy".
>She grins softly, watching how flashy her pose is.
Oh wow, team Skull! Sounds powerful! What's your group about?

>>8186624
(Think I teased him with Daisy a couple times, but nothing more. It can be more if you want.)
>>
File: 405.png (973KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
405.png
973KB, 1280x720px
>>8186721
[A pleasure like always Setsuna! I hope you enjoyed as much as I did... And I'm sure someone else watching was liking it too <3]

>>8186696
Jinx is BigDead93
>>
>>8186617
Welcome....
>his words fade out as his gaze starts to drift down her massive assets, it was hard to not stare
....so, what brings you here?
>>
>>8186705
Breast are better than hips!
>>
BigDead fucking sucks

Even Shadman is better
>>
>>8186770
For once, you finally have a opinion that isn't shit.
>>
>>8186718
Yeah...
How am I supposed to do that though?
>The anon thinks about her request, and when he finds a solution, he pulls her up until her body rested on top of his.
Like this?
>Keeping his arms around her, he gently moves his own body to and fro, not moving too much as to avoid her from falling off.
>>
>>8186316
(I hope you force me gag on that thing.)

>>8186641
>Samus licks her lips as she see's a glob of his cum on the anons lip. As a reward for his dedication Samus zips down the rest of her suit, she grabs the big fat cock of the anons officer wiping it off on his face. She pulls away from them, sitting back on a bed while her chest sits there ready for the anons pathetic advances.
>>
>>8186779
I always have the best opinions.
>>
File: serving the floof.png (579KB, 1061x1920px) Image search: [Google]
serving the floof.png
579KB, 1061x1920px
>>8186771
you take that back right now
>>
File: 60815946_p4_master1200.jpg (555KB, 883x1200px) Image search: [Google]
60815946_p4_master1200.jpg
555KB, 883x1200px
>>8186696
(Also me with Akairiot maybe? I play a lot of girls he's drawn and he's one of my favorites.)
>>8186766
(See ya around, qt.)
>>8186771
(>Can't accuse this of being Parsee because he just posted)
(damn)
>>
File: cg01551.jpg (152KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
cg01551.jpg
152KB, 800x600px
>>8186763
I wouldn't mind!
A royal pussy is always pussy!
>>
File: 2ca0f467e98c6e8c501f8fd859d0719f.jpg (273KB, 1077x1037px) Image search: [Google]
2ca0f467e98c6e8c501f8fd859d0719f.jpg
273KB, 1077x1037px
>>
>>8186834
Hello, how's your tits?
>>
File: IMG_9206.jpg (68KB, 640x628px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9206.jpg
68KB, 640x628px
I'm gonna have to go to sleep now
Goodnight ERP!
>>
>>8186712
But... that's how a da-
>He stops for a moment, as he felt his pants being ruffled
If you say so... I mean, if you're into this type of thing.
>Blushing lightly, as he felt her lips against his ear
Give me a second...
>He grabbed a knife and opens the bottom part of the pop corn, as he slides his hard cock inside the pop corn
Now we can get started~
>His cock got so hard and big inside the cup
>The best scene of the movie comes up
>"You're a big guy..."
>"For you."
>His cock was a lot big for the cup.
>>
>>8186815
Get fucked nerd!
>>
>>8186724
>I know, fuck Fenoxo, and fuck his furfest
>REEEEE
>>8186734
Ah!~
>Excellia gets a naughty grin on her face, smiling at the Anon that smacked her prodigous rack.
Harder.~
>>8186738
Not just any cow..~
A queen!~
>>8186771
>That's your opinion
>And you're fucking wrong, but you're welcome to keep it.
>>8186767
I'm just an old cow looking for dick, my boy...~
Call me Queen Excellia.~
>>
>>8186696
Sponty and Zhalis with http://dmitrysfuta.com/free/
>>
File: Hestia(66).jpg (87KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Hestia(66).jpg
87KB, 1280x720px
>>8185637
S-sorry Bell-kun. There's somethings that I can control and they drag me away. But yes! I do forgive you, Bell-kun. I can't get mad at you and I'm a charitable Goddess... O-only If you give me the crepe.
>>
>>8186752
>The girls walls squeezed down hard as the tiger slowly pulled out, almost like they didn't want her to leave, and the girl herself let out a long low moan as just a few inches came out and dragged against her insides. She braced herself, knowing full well what the tiger was about to do and rocking her hips in anticipation. As that massive throbbing cock came ramming right back inside her her head jolted back up with a look of delight plastered across it, and another moan filled the air, joining the tigers own roar. She let her mouth hang open, smiling and panting as she tried to get used to the feeling for just a moment. As she started properly fucking her she simply laid down onto the bed, head buried in the sheets as each little thrust sent shivers up her spine, and caused her insides to give a pleasant tight squeeze around the tigers throbbing dick. She gave up trying to talk at all, simply letting the thrusting of her hips carry her away and biting her lip
>>
>>8186852
Goodnight sexual dog
>>
File: 55655366_p1.jpg (149KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
55655366_p1.jpg
149KB, 768x1024px
>>8186542
>Samus immediately flinches and tries to cover hare naked form. Not because of modesty, something she lacks entirely, but because of her diseased looking body, and the disgust she knows he'll feel. She's more than sick. She's changing.
...I don't know.
>She's unable to meet his eyes, and unlike the calculated, capable bounty hunter she normally is, shrinks into the corner. She's a wounded lion, and she isn't getting any better. More Phazon pumps through her system as her heartbeat increases, and she lets out a pained sound.
I look like a fucking mess.
>>
>>8186879
That artist's style fucking sucks though. Everything he does looks gross as hell.
>>
>>8186792
>It wasn't what he planned at all at first, but all that work may have just made the reward all the sweeter as samus sits on the bed nearby in waiting. Anon just admires those big bouncing breasts in awe, walking over to her on the bed and laying down on her lap. His head rested comfortably on her toned thighs, licking his lips at her massive breasts bound in that tight zero suit.
R...ready Aran! Go ahead and put me on one.
>After all that he was still too submissive to act on her, simply opening his mouth wide and awaiting the dominant bounty hunter to strip off her suit and offer her breasts to his drooling maw.
>>
>>8186878
Harder?
>Blushing at her, as he smacked them again, and right after pulling her golden nipple rings
>>
File: 52.jpg (46KB, 360x519px) Image search: [Google]
52.jpg
46KB, 360x519px
>>8186852
Good night~

>>8186804
>>8186771
>Jinx getting mad when you insult her hung daddy.
>>
File: Karen Starr (2).jpg (275KB, 566x800px) Image search: [Google]
Karen Starr (2).jpg
275KB, 566x800px
>>8186696
Eroquis for sure. I just wish I didn't feel so awkward while using Karen, or I'd for sure put this folder to use.
>>
>>8186908
.... Horse cock futas....
>>
>>8186935
>feeling awkward
What the fuck.
>>
File: Misaki (51).jpg (54KB, 558x472px) Image search: [Google]
Misaki (51).jpg
54KB, 558x472px
>>8186879
>dmitrys
Huh, that's a name I haven't seen in a while somehow. Like I only ever saw his stuff on /d/
>>
File: img404.png (884KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
img404.png
884KB, 1024x768px
>>8186696
Shunin.
But nobody knows who the fuck that guy is. Sad!
>>
>>8186762
>For a while, Hana had lost herself to the rhythm of Roadhog's light thrusts and her own soft sucks.
Nnh.
>The girl grunts in surprise as he pulls out of her throat with a slick sucking sound, her parted lips glistening with saliva trails linking his meat to her in ropes.
Eager, halabeoji? (grandpa?)
>Hana teases to rev him up further, pushing herself up to quivering legs. Thrumming with anticipation and a small amount of trepidation, she reaches back to undo the zipper of her thin plugsuit. She takes her sweet time pulling off her sleeves, winking innocently at the clearly-tense Mako. If he was pent up that much, a few more moments of waiting was sure to make his inevitable reaming all the more sweeter. Hana's outfit finally pools at her feet, and she traces his silvery happy trail with an index finger.
>>
File: Karen Starr (47).png (876KB, 795x787px) Image search: [Google]
Karen Starr (47).png
876KB, 795x787px
>>8186959
(It feels weird, like I'm not quite nailing her. It's happened to be me before, namely while playing more well known characters.)
>>
>>8186938
Yeah but it's different. His style is just nasty looking. On the other hand, Agawa's rendition of Sponty or the others is downright marshmallow heaven.
>>
>>8186878
A queen? Oh my apologies then.
>The anon recognizes the status of the curvy older cow woman, taking a knee in respect of her royalty. He tries to keep eye contact with her but his vision keeps slipping to her chest as she walked around practically naked, those huge tits bare with only large piercings covering them.
Would it be impolite of me to ask the services of a queen here? You looked quite irresistible and perhaps naturally capable of certain.....talents.
>>
>>8186878
>he snaps out of running his eyes over her body as soon as he eats the word "Queen", which prompted him to stand straight before he did something wrong to the wrong person
Looking for dick, huh...Well, good luck miss, queen?
>standing at attention, however, made the bulge he was developing from eyeing her much more prominent
>>
File: tumblr_obtlx3h20Y1rjrhdvo1_500.png (95KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_obtlx3h20Y1rjrhdvo1_500.png
95KB, 500x667px
>>8186763
>The grunt holds her pose as Daisy walks around her, turning her head to look at her even as she walks behind her.
Hey. Aren't you intimidated at all, holmes? Don't just walk around me! It's real out here! Tch.
>She drops the pose, standing up relatively straight again and holding her hip with one hand.
SarasasaWHAT now? Sounds like something you just made up to me, "princess", cus I ain't never heard of it, yo.
>The skull says "princess" in an obviously mocking tone, trying to be as rude as possible.
What? You don't know Team Skull? Man, you really are a tourist. Team Skull's the hardest group out here in Alola. We do what we want and we don't listen to no one. Fools like to talk trash but they're all just mad, yo. We're free and we like it that way.
>>
>>8186783
(Well that's all the images I have on my phone. Gonna knock out for realises anon. Sorry I couldn't give you anything substantial)
>>
>>8186977
Is this treat? This sounds like treat
>>
File: Rogue 18.jpg (66KB, 660x867px) Image search: [Google]
Rogue 18.jpg
66KB, 660x867px
>>8186195
(Very sorry about that. My responses are going to continue to be slow, sorry.. Yes, Kitty doesn't mind being close to the action... for now)
>Rogue's bare body was on display for both Anon and Kitty. She was quite used to Kitty's arrogant glare, one the portrayed desire and frustration. Meanwhile, Kitty leaned in against Anon's ear and whispered,
Then, are you just going to stare at it?
>Rogue threw a pillow at Kitty's, and Anon's, face.
Let him do what he wants! Ya' ain't the boss of him!
>And, as if to prove her point, Rogue slide one of Anon's fingers along her lower lips. they weren't wet yet... but they were warm with lust.
Now, suga', Ah' want ya' to get that dildo nice and wet for me.
>Kitty scowled as she began to pet Anon.
What if, like, I wanted him?!
>Annoyance flashed on his face before she gave a dark smile.
Kitty, girl, he's mine~
>>
I've been lurking for a while and I really want to start roleplaying here but my english is very bad

Should I try or just give up and keep lurking
>>
>>8187019
(It's fine! Get yourself some bed bote.)
>>
>>8187034
Keep lurking or you'll get memed on with "ESL idiot"
>>
>>8187034
How bad is 'very bad'? I mean there are people here with bad english who are fucking amazing, and then other people who just don't even try and give three broken half sentences and call it a post (and then get bitchy when they're ignored, and then all guilt trippy after that)
So its not like a barrier of entry or anything
>>
>>8187034
Give up
>>
>>8187034
You didn't fuck up this post, so that's a good sign, honestly
Just take a try at it, and I hope it works out well
>>
File: Karen Starr (33).png (497KB, 567x855px) Image search: [Google]
Karen Starr (33).png
497KB, 567x855px
>>8187020
( 'course it is. I played Karen like; once, then never again.)
>>
>>8186977
>>8186935
That sucks, Karen is god-tier.
>>
File: virgin Killer.jpg (395KB, 1000x1350px) Image search: [Google]
virgin Killer.jpg
395KB, 1000x1350px
>>8186981
I associate Him with giant futas, it's all I have ever seen him really do. Who the fuck is Agawa?

>>8187034
If you can handle memes then try it, whats your first language?

>>8186342
>>
>>8186896
>He felt pretty bad for her, but can only barely understand the pain she must have been going though. He had some difficulty trying to say something that would cheer her up, before giving his best attempt.
You don't look... THAT bad... I've had a few flings with a few aliens that were freakier than you...
>Anon immediately felt that his phrasing wasn't the best there. But he was really straining to say something nice. He really didn't know what was going on with her body, and the fact that the doctors didn't have a clue didn't help him at all.
C-come on, I've dealt with way worse than this! There's this one time where I ate some weird alien food on this station, and I couldn't get anything. And you don't even want to do know what I puked up afterwards... I-I'm sure this'll all blow over soon.
>He tried to reassure her, giving her a faint smile as he turned his head to face her directly. He knew that sitting in the bathroom like this certainly wouldn't help her at all. And it killed him to see a women that was normally so calm and level headed filled with complete dread.
>>
>>8187080
>So is Agawa
Oh Anon, the sights you have yet to see
>>8186878
>>
>>8186868
(fucking kek my dude)
>Kori blinks as the man cuts the bottom of the popcorn cup.
Is this a different Earth mating ritual? Putting your cock in a salty snack?
>Auburn hair falls across her shoulder as Starfire tilts her head. The vulgar slang term sounded strange on her sweet voice; apparently it was something she'd picked up on one of her other 'dates'. Nonetheless, she stuffs her hand in the bucket, eyes glued on screen as her fingers swim through popcorn to wrap around his large, hardened dick.
This is an odd ritual.
>>
File: Karen Starr (40).png (472KB, 580x538px) Image search: [Google]
Karen Starr (40).png
472KB, 580x538px
>>8187079
(I FUCKING KNOW RIGHT?! Honestly I just want someone else to pick her up, cause I don't think I can use her without feeling so out of my element.)
>>
>>8186881
Thank you for your forgiveness, Kami-sama.
>Bell smiles, holding the crepe out to her.
Here's the crepe I got for you, I even went back and got a fresh one made for you when you came back.
>>
>>8186447
>(sorry Daisy, I was on the phone. Unfortunately I do have to bounce. Have a great night Princess
>>
>>8187080
Marshmallow king.

https://chan.sankakucomplex.com/?tags=agawa_ryou
>>
>>8187032
(Thought you fell asleep. It is late. Happy to see you didn't though.)
>Anon's eyes went wide. Was this a dream? Two of the hottest girls in school were fighting over him?
I...I'm with Rogue, Kitty.
>Anon put the dildo between Rogue's legs and rubbed it back and forth, hoping to get both her and it wet and ready. Anon trembled, unprepared for the attentions of two girls, as kitty petted him over his many layers, trying not to think about the fact that Kitty could touch him skin to skin. He rubbed the toy back and forth with his right hand and held onto Rogue's hip with his left.
>>
File: IMG_5610.jpg (281KB, 430x450px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5610.jpg
281KB, 430x450px
>>8186831
Oh, that's the answer I'm looking for~!
>Daisy chortled, blushing softly while she winks at the swordsman, blowing to him a kiss, as if directly taunting him into coming over.

>>8186878
Oh, rumor has it you're a queen; is that correct ma'am~?

>>8187014
Sorry, but you do look more pretty than terrifying...
>Daisy admitted, growing use to unusual behavior, especially if they happened in her own world.
Well, I do have a crown here...
>She bends down, showing the grunt the crown made of gold with emeralds and pearls making it up.
Here, you can keep it. I have so many back at my castle, I give them to gifts for my lovers~!
>She chuckles naughtily at the girl, grinning to herself of the inside secret.
Man, that sounds...kind of nice, actually.
>Daisy blinked, before going off to fantasize about what she said.
Hmm; doing whatever you want, and not having to worry about anyone else to pick up the consequences...Freedom...
>She beams sincerely at the grunt, bowing before her.
I'm sorry if I made fun of your ways in any way; being free from responsibility actually sounds nice, especially as a princess who is SO busy that I don't KNOW the concept of "free time" anymore!
>She obviously does, but wanted to say that to make that metaphor.
>>
File: tumblr_o962h7ZDMS1vwk5mwo1_500.jpg (118KB, 488x750px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o962h7ZDMS1vwk5mwo1_500.jpg
118KB, 488x750px
>>8186976
>The seconds tick by at an agonizing pace, leaving Mako a twitching, frothing mess by the time her body is exposed to him. Crafty as a fox, with an ass that doesn't quit. How in the hell had he won her over, anyway? The details become foggy to him as he outright picks her up, turning her in his hands so that her bubbly rear is point at his front. Sweet as can be, he could eat her up if he so wanted. But fow now, his mission seems set, keeping Hana's feet off of the ground as he positions himself like a man with his sex toy.
You're doing things to me, runt.
>His impossibly big helmet starts to nudge up between her legs, spreading open her pussy lips, and then moving up.
Things I shouldn't want.
>>
File: Wanna try.png (2MB, 1200x1807px) Image search: [Google]
Wanna try.png
2MB, 1200x1807px
>>8186916
O-oh!~
Y-yes... Queen Excellia wants m-more!~
>>8186991
>Excellia lets out a girlish giggle as the Anon bows, and her eyebrow lifts up to his question
Mmm... of course it isn't!
After all.. it would be rude for a queen to refuse a handsome young suitor, right?~
What did you have in mind?~
>>8186981
>Agawa sponty is UNF-tier.
>>8187169
Indeed!
Who might you be, human?~
>>
>>8187109
(Glad I made you laugh~)
>Biting down on his lip, as he lets her hand jerk off his hard dick
Hmmm... fuck...
>He lays on the the chairs, while a hand slides against her shoulder.
If you want? You can start sucking me off~
>His dick was at the very top of the pop corn, for her to put her head down and start sucking him off.
Even if it is odd... this will help you later... I mean... if we are still dating...
>His hand slide down against her breast, touching them lightly.
>>
>tfw really tired but don't want to miss fatchouli
>>
>>8186884
>Giving the girl another, powerful thrust, Zhali let out a delightful moan of pleasure that filled the room along with the femanons moans. Zhali could practically feel the girls walls clamp down like a vice around her ebony member, getting tighter with each thrust the tiger gave to the girl. Just to get a better position to breed the poor girl, Zhali slowly moved her hands upwards around the girls waist, resting her palms right ontop of the heart-shaped rear.
"Hah...ah....so good...just a warning now, I wont be stopping anymore...now the real fun begins..!"
>Gritting her teeth together, Zhali quickly started to increase the pace of her thrusting, smacking her massive balls right against the girls thighs each time her tip slammed into her like a battering ram, pressing right against femanons womb with each, powerful, balls-deep penetration. The tigers cock started to swell up a bit, expunging a large abundance of hot, glossy pre-cum into the girls snatch which was quickly shoved into her womb, or spilled out from the sides of her fold with each thrust. Now only increasing in speed, Zhalis hips kept smacking against the bountiful rump each time now, the only thing filling the room was the sound of Zhalis wet cock slamming much more faster and harsher while her balls did the same, sloshing the creamy mixture around inside. In between her constant moaning, Zhali managed to open her mouth and gasp a few words
"A-rgh!! F-fuck, I dont know how long I'll be able to hold out!"
>>8186879
Pretty accurate I'd say!
>>8186792
(that would be the only way I'd do it~)
>>
File: 76b1c477e92737030510f5c91b77bf19.jpg (407KB, 980x1200px) Image search: [Google]
76b1c477e92737030510f5c91b77bf19.jpg
407KB, 980x1200px
>>8186913
Oh, are you so sad and pathetic that when a women offers a part of her body to you that you just stand there?
>Samus grabs the zipper teasing the anon by slowly zipping her chest back away, if he didn't react soon all that work he had done would be for not~
>Samus crosses her legs, smirking as she watches the anon, and waiting to see if he'll let that one chance slip away or if he'd seize the moment.
>>
File: ha.jpg (89KB, 525x600px) Image search: [Google]
ha.jpg
89KB, 525x600px
>>8187169
>Raising an eyebrow, the ever dashing Rance looked at his surroundings before approaching the Princess, hands crossed in front of his chest as he scooted closer to the brunette.
So, were you saying?
>The man asked as he tapped the floor beneath them with a boot, his eyes scanning her lovely form with interest. There was no doubt that she was surprisingly hot even with that puffy dress… Of course, if things went his way, she wouldn’t need it anytime soon.
I take it you know me, correct? I’m the mighty Rance-sama! Hero and Defender of the Innocent! It’s a pleasure, I’m sure…
>>
File: 8888.png (303KB, 1800x1800px) Image search: [Google]
8888.png
303KB, 1800x1800px
>A cheesy, 80's superhero-esque theme song plays from the near distance. Rising from the pillars of justice, and clenching her fists that hunger for all that is right, Golden Girl shines her way onto yet another action-packed day in the city of ERPtopolis!
>And so, our heroine finds herself in another adventure...
>>
>>8187089
Pig.
>Her normal ribbing at his sleeping around before their meeting lacks the venom it usually does, sounding just defeated at this point. For the most part, it doesn't look like her sensitive bits are affected, her tits and groin seeming fairly free of the track marks. But, if the lines going down her stomach say anything, that won't last long. Looking up to him, her cold look becomes one of complete and utter vulnerability, a small window of time that lets her ask one question that her hardened persina had buried inside of her.
You don't think I'm ugly...?
>>
File: 2.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
2.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>8187132
>Hestia holds the crepe in her hands and quickly began to bite on it.
Chomp chomo nyanrmynyamrmm... Thank you very much, Bell-kun!
>The contour of her lips are covered with cream but nonetheless, she smiles at him.
It's really yummy.
>>
>>
>>8187313
Favorite gif
>>
File: Thumbs-up-transparent-clipart.png (64KB, 896x1460px) Image search: [Google]
Thumbs-up-transparent-clipart.png
64KB, 896x1460px
>>8187313
>>
>>8187313
>TFW no small characters to pump the entirety of their tongue in and out of my urethra.
>>
File: 1488548841965.gif (4MB, 325x331px) Image search: [Google]
1488548841965.gif
4MB, 325x331px
>>8187337
Agreed.
>>
File: 415614.jpg (123KB, 850x1033px) Image search: [Google]
415614.jpg
123KB, 850x1033px
>>8187261
A-anon go to sleep, you have stuff to do tomorrow. I'll be here tomorrow for you. Okay?
>>
>>8187267
>The girls head was slowly getting battered away by the relentless pounding of that cock. Each time that thick fat head pushed right up against her womb, each time her hips pulled back, rubbing and grinding against her tight clenching inner holes, each time she pushed back forward, stretching her out even more and causing the pleasant sensation of being filled to return, each time the femanon could feel a mind numbing sensation that just built, slowly melting everything else away. Of course she wasn't worried, this is what she came for after all, laid out on the bed and having a massive tiger cock rutting her straight into a hole in the ground, fat balls pumping more and more pre inside her, each time just a prelude to the no doubt massive load that was going to fill her all the way up. She had to take time to gather her composure to talk herself.
D-don't hold out. Just let it all out~
>>
>>8187355
Feeling better?
>>
>>8187236
You want more my Queen?
>Smirking at her, for what it seemed she liked the way she was treated.
>Hugging her from her hips, as he starts to suckle against her monster titties
Mmmmm~
>Biting down at her nipple and piercing, he wanted to drink some of the milk of this divine deity of bovine.
(Got a discord?)
>>
>>8187236
>Anon didn't know how proper it was to ask this of such a refined, mature older woman, let alone a queen, but her reassurance pushed him to act on his urges and spill his desires.
Well, let us suppose an eager young man laid eyes on an exquisite older woman, a bovine beauty with such a bountiful bosom. His deeper urges just crave nothing more than a night of experiencing the bliss a cow-woman queen has to offer. Latched lovingly to her bosom to drink his fill of such incredible milk, and cock tended to by a skilled and soft royal hand. May I have this honor then?
>>
>>8187359
Okay, Patchy. <3
Goodnight!
>>
File: tumblr_of47h6HFlT1vuo8clo7_540.jpg (132KB, 540x764px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_of47h6HFlT1vuo8clo7_540.jpg
132KB, 540x764px
>>8187191
>The girl squirms delightfully as he manipulates her small body oh-so-easily. She felt like a doll and, somehow, the feeling drove her wild. Perhaps she was pent up, too?
Nnh. What do you want, Mako?
>The Korean played with the syllables of the Aussie's name like the games she tackled, rolling it off of her pretty pink tongue.
Do you want to /ruin/ me?
>The word was emphasized with the buck of her hips, a spark of repressed masochism shining in her lust-glazed eyes. Slender legs twitch and jerk in anticipation.
Is... fuck.. Is that what you want?
>>
>>8187313
>>8187355
>Cut dick
Disgusting
>>
>>8187397
Hi Trixie.
>>
File: 15616.jpg (44KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
15616.jpg
44KB, 600x600px
>>8187384
Sweet dreams! I hope you have a relaxing sleep.
>>
>>8187369
((A little.))

>>8187397
((Just for you then sweetie.))
>>
File: IMG_4953.jpg (90KB, 500x485px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4953.jpg
90KB, 500x485px
>>8187133
Oh, it's fine! Sleep tight anon~!

>>8187236
Well, I'm Princess Daisy! Nice to meet fellow royalty~!
>She declared in a chipper tone.
Welcome here, ma'am~!

>>8187272
>Feeding the ego of a handsome male; what else could be better? She eyes him with great interest, a hand pressing softly against her side. She lets it sink a bit to show how thick she was, before smirking back at him.
I'm saying you are one, hot, handsome swordsman...~
>She purrs out softly, barely audible enough for him to hear, and that was with her leaning up into his ear.
You're pretty famous, I would say; not that many knights are rapists, you know~
>She chuckles, before regaining her standard happy composture.
Thankfully, also heard just how good you were as well~
>She slowly pulls down her shirt from the top, letting him look in and see her bountiful breasts.
>>
File: bubbles.gif (2MB, 460x420px) Image search: [Google]
bubbles.gif
2MB, 460x420px
>>
>>8187416
>masturbates
>>
>>8187432
Holy fuck... that's hot.
>>
>>8187285
>tfw still woozy after taking a nap and don't know if you're with it enough to properly play with Golden Girl
>>
>>8187432
Glad to hear, thought you up and disappeared again
>>
>>8187271
>The fact she was even planning on spurning him for this actually made him a bit furious at the though, watching as she began to cover up those massive mammaries he worked so hard to have.
No! They're mine!
>He barks out as he pushes away her hands and lunges at her breast with an open mouth. He latches right onto her plump breast, sucking on as much soft flesh as he could as it filled his mouth. He licked away at her pink nipple with his tongue, the nub hardening up in his mouth with each stroke.
....You gonna hold my head or am I gonna do all the work?
>He pushes his luck a bit and tells her some more, sensing she might want a bit more initiative out of the submissive anon.
>>
File: ,,,n.gif (931KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
,,,n.gif
931KB, 500x500px
>>8187424
Cocks are the best
>>
>>8187468
>>8187424
Woops
>>
>>8187292
>Bell watches Hestia chomp down on the crepe, still smiling.
Was it that good? O-oh, Kami-sama, you got something there...
>He nervously reaches a hand out, extending the index finger as he shakily wipes the cream from her lips.
Um...
>>
>>8187474
This gif is the best.
>>
File: grunt111.png (35KB, 161x147px) Image search: [Google]
grunt111.png
35KB, 161x147px
>>8187169
Tch..
>The grunt merely scoffs at Daisy's compliment, brushing some of her pink hair back with her hand. However, as Daisy shows the grunt her sparkly crown, her eyes widen in surprise and disbelief.
Y-Yo, is that... real?
>She says, her eyes glued to the valuable looking crown.
Wait, I can keep it?! You're not pulling my leg? You won't make me beg?
>As Daisy describes how she doesn't have the luxury of free time like the grunt does, her mannerisms and way of speaking give off an awfully royal vibe. The grunt slowly starts to believe she might just be serious about being a princess. I mean, who just gives out priceless crowns?! The grunt waves her hands as Daisy bows before her.
Err... n-nah, it's chill. You're a tourist and all, so it's natural you wouldn't know what's the deal around here. ...Are you serious about the crown? Cus if you don't need it...
>The grunt sheepishly inquires about the crown on Daisy's head, eyeing it all the while.
>>
>>8187290
>He pouted a little from her response. Not because it was particularly insulting, but more because it only showed him just how weakened she really was. Normally when he'd bring up his previous partners she'd sound a lot more pissed off and even yelled at him on occasion.
Of course I don't. Even with the the black veins, and the blood shot eyes, you're still the same Samus I love. And I mean, like I said, there are freakier aliens. You ever seen a Yautja before? Because those are some freaky motherfuckers...
>He trailed off a bit, muttering this last part under his breath quietly.
But damn if their women aren't great in bed.
>It was pretty obvious that he was being genuine about her not looking ugly to him. I mean, she did had that amazing body after all. And she pulled off the scary but sexy thing pretty decently he thought.
>>
File: 3cfbe7f44386ee7549321adc9d7b6a49.png (716KB, 1000x1278px) Image search: [Google]
3cfbe7f44386ee7549321adc9d7b6a49.png
716KB, 1000x1278px
>>
File: wGRFC2Lg.jpg (255KB, 728x547px) Image search: [Google]
wGRFC2Lg.jpg
255KB, 728x547px
>this whole thread
>>
>>8187521
Cute, really cute!
>>
>>8187521
YES, please!
>>
File: 8888.png (436KB, 1280x1851px) Image search: [Google]
8888.png
436KB, 1280x1851px
>>8187467
[That's all right, Anon. I'll try again tomorrow. :>]
>>
File: 21311640_m.jpg (259KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
21311640_m.jpg
259KB, 450x600px
>>8187425
Me? A rapist? I…
>Rance cleared his throat, looking at Daisy with a suspicious look before shrugging, a strong arm wrapping around her curvy body, resting a hand on her butt as he pulled her towards his armored form. Gifting the Princess a grin, he looked at her with lust before speaking up.
Nonsense! I have never done such a thing with women. If something, I treat them with respect and integrity… Before making sweet, passionate love to them.
>Sure, he was lying, but all of the women he conquered by force were either evil ones or just obnoxious banshees. It was his duty as conqueror to do so! At least that was his reason.
… Of course, 99.9% of the time I use my wits and charm to bed my partners, something that seems to have effect with you, isn’t that right, Princess?
>Asked Rance with a sharp grin, showing off that lovely sharklike teeth.
>>
File: 6f6d7573c4ee85ed425e461029470c2c.jpg (773KB, 975x1200px) Image search: [Google]
6f6d7573c4ee85ed425e461029470c2c.jpg
773KB, 975x1200px
>>
File: 1385043361879.jpg (83KB, 720x466px) Image search: [Google]
1385043361879.jpg
83KB, 720x466px
>>8187516
(I'm about ten seconds from passing out, but could we continue this tomorrow)
(Discord is Frank#9532 if you have one, otherwise I'll try to catch you tomorrow)
>>
File: 1488548886948.gif (4MB, 531x364px) Image search: [Google]
1488548886948.gif
4MB, 531x364px
>>8187468
>>8187479
((Hmm well while I was feeling ill my fantasies got a little dark and scared me a bit.))

>>8187474
>Tfw can't even deny being a slut anymore.
>>
>>8187259
>Her ample bust was warm as his fingers sunk into the soft flesh not contained by a bra.
It would be my pleasure!
>Starfire coos, still conscious of any others who came to actually watch the movie. After all, a few of her previous 'dates' had been in similarly public venues, and they always emphasized how important it was to not be caught.
I am enjoying our date.
>She whispers, giddy, as her lips finally part. Her long tongue lolls out of her mouth and swirls around the head of his cock, which tasted somewhat reminiscent of the popcorn that surrounded it. Starfire loved the salty snack and the unique, strong taste of his cock only served to make her love it more. Greedily, her soft lips wrap around the ruddy, swollen cockhead, beginning to suck like she'd been taught.
>>
New thread:
>>8187573
>>8187573
>>8187573
>>8187573
>>8187573
>>8187573
>>
>>8187392
Need to sleep. I'll try to hit you up tomorrow to finish this
Sorry, I need to stop starting sessions at midnight fuck ;---;
>>
>>8187572
Alright. I'll see you then. It's pretty good so far. When are you usually free though? And at what time zone?
>>
File: me and fronk and fronk again.jpg (348KB, 1132x800px) Image search: [Google]
me and fronk and fronk again.jpg
348KB, 1132x800px
>>8187596
Sure thing Fronkles!
>>
>>8187576
I know, still feel bad about encouraging it.
>>
>>8187510
(I think I got skipped >>8186609 )
>>
(Hope I'm not keeping you too long)

>>8187166
Good boy~
>Rogue purred as he rubbed the dildo across her folds. It wasn't long before her sex started to drool. Kitty groaned.
God, Anon, she meant this!
>Kitty took the dildo from his hand. Soon, she shoved the sizable toy into her mouth, sucking viciously, her tongue lathering it with her lust. Then, pulling back her hair and rolling down her sleeves over her palms, she tackled Rogue and sat on the goth's lap. Kitty ground on her lap as she teased her friend's sex. Kitty looked behind to Anon, covered in clothing, squirming pathetically. Kitty gave Anon an annoyed grin.
Don't you, like, know how to please a girl?
>The toy was sliding ever and slowly closer inside. But never quite going in. Rogue was moaning and cooing, staring at Anon all the while.
Suga', Kitty's being a betta' toy than ya;. That ain't very nice~
>She licked her lips before grabbing Anon's wrist again. Bringing it to Kitty's hand, she made her toy hold it alongside Kitty. Now, not only was clothes between them, but Kitty was as well.
You know, like, Anon, you could always go for me? Like, you can actually have sex with me. Wouldn't that be nice? A hot pussy wrapping around you?
>>
>>8187662
(Not at all, you're writing is very worth it. Should I respond here to be easy to find? Or in the next thread?)
>>
>>8187641
oops, i didnt get a (you) so i missed it completely
ill write ur reply now
>Skull Grunt
Thread posts: 515
Thread images: 251

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.